The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SURPRISE PACK BY DUKANE HURRAY!!!!
Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:46 pm by Castor

» my new pack
Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:45 am by Castor

» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:52 pm by Roki

» Instead of Disappearing off the ends of the Earth...
Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:56 pm by Cassiel

» The Main Den
Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:37 am by Makoce

July 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

All blame the Beta for not doing their job~

View previous topic View next topic Go down

All blame the Beta for not doing their job~

Post by Jeamesero on Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:41 pm

Okay guys, I know I've been on an EfA not too long ago but I guess I've got no other choice than to go again.
I'm pretty much fed up with shit being thrown at me lately and I need a break.
That plane crash in which all passengers died, 298 people, from which it were 193 from my own country, got me good. I've felt nothing but terrible the last few days. Friends died, people died, and for no good cause at all. Innocent people, all dead, and it's a terrible mess here in my country.
I haven't slept well in long and I have constant head aches and just random pains, I see and hear shit that isn't there and I've the feeling people (who I know) talk about me behind my back. And with these innocent people dead I feel even more shitty...
This pack is very welcoming, more welcoming than any pack I've been ever part of before, but atm I'm in a stage that I don't feel welcome anymore. And theses feelings shift regularly; one day I feel great and welcome, while the next day I feel like I'm useless and only a burden. And I have this same feeling with my real life friends as well. One day I love to talk to them while the other day or even the midday after that I like I'm nothing but someone they use to get distraction. Then I just want to yell in their face and ask them why the hell they even want to do stuff together with me.
And with my parents now fighting over useless shit and blaming me I even feel worse. I'm not sure what's going on but I think I'm having a break down, or whatever it is.
Either way, it feels like shit and I dunno how to respond to it.
So I'm gonna take a break, I dunno for how long but I will just do it. I might pop in the chat now and then but only when I feel alright, because I don't want to annoy people with my shit. If I suddenly poof in the chat you know what's going on. I will still post in the rp, but only when I really feel like it, because the way I feel now doesn't give me much inspiration. I will still be lurking though, sometimes checking how things are going, it's not that I will disappear for gos knows how long.
During the time I'm gone Shadow will be in charge, just to make sure.

Bye bbs, love you all. <3

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name: Jeamesero

View user profile http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: All blame the Beta for not doing their job~

Post by Shadow on Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:51 pm

Bb, i can´t tell u how sorry i feel for you .-. I know greatly that parents sometimes sucks and well, it´s always easier to blame others for your own mistakes, right? Honestly i had the same feeling with the ´i feel unwelcome everywhere´ thing while i had my depression but dun worry, we all love you so much, you can´t even imagine! 
You are noo burden, hell no! You are our lovely Beta, Jea who we love so much, i could never describe it in words <3 If u need someone to talk to, i´m here, i´m not getting annoyed by anyone talking/ranting/ whatever. You´re a good person bb. Don´t forget that! <3 
Love u so much <33
Shadow

Character sheet
Name: Shadow

View user profile http://ooeattherudeoo.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:17 pm

Jea, you have never been a burden here; you are always welcomed and we are extremely happy to have you! I wish all these horrible things weren't happening to you, though it will pass. Things will get better. I haven't really had a stage in my life where I was really depressed, but I know that there will be light on the other side for you. You are a good person, Jeamesero, and you are strong. You will get through this, and you will be stronger because of it. Take all the time you need, just remember we're all here for you if you ever need to talk. Love you bb <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiel on Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:42 pm

I hope you feel better, Jeames. Just know that we're here for you if you ever wanna talk about it, and take all the time you need. Just get better, I'll miss you<3
Cassiel
Google Master

Location : Kickstarting the rebellion against black licorice ._.

Character sheet
Name: Cassiel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn on Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:32 am

Jeames I really really love you, and remember you have my Kik if you ever need somebody to talk to <3 (I don't always check it though) But if you're really upset and don't want to be on chat but you need somebody to rant to, I love rants and I love you. You're a wonderful wonderful soul Jeames and you gotta remember that everybody here adores you to no end <3<3

Character sheet
Name: Deyanira

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top