The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:06 pm by Maverick

» SURPRISE PACK BY DUKANE HURRAY!!!!
Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:46 pm by Castor

» my new pack
Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:45 am by Castor

» Instead of Disappearing off the ends of the Earth...
Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:56 pm by Cassiel

» The Main Den
Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:37 am by Makoce

November 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Kanaya

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kanaya

Post by Kanaya on Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:17 am

((I'm sorry for the long wait and this crappy bio! D:))

Name: Kanaya O'Malley
Nickname: Kannie, Yaya, Naya
Looks:  Her coat is made from a soft spread that covers her entire wiry body in thick tuffs;the pelt is a fair color of butter and wheat and has various tones of white all along her body;her limbs are long and slender like a doe's and her body is built out of natural muscles;Kanaya is your average she-wolf, in other words. While she is slender in built and small in height, her limbs allow the she-wolf to run from harm. Kanaya's eyes are big and are the dullest color of green which seem to stand out against her cream colored fur. When Kanaya walks, her movements are strange and seem to be uncontrolable;she suffered spine injury as a pup and has to live with awkward movements that draw other's away.

Personality:  For an omega, this she-wolf is not  like the bitter wolves you'd find at this rank;Kanaya is awkward and too shy for anyone's liking;she's strange and is too emotional. Kanaya is just weird. When meeting this female, Kanaya can be utterly shy and a bit distant, because she's never sure how to react to meeting others, to have to be faced with a confrontation-she's reclusive, as well. While she doesn't really enjoy being lonely, Kanaya has taught herself to keep out of other's ways and that by doing this, she can avoid being looked at. And she's lonely-she knows this is the outcome for the life she has chosen for herself, but the emotion still lingers-she's insecure, as well. Because when Kanaya speaks, she stutters;because when she walks, her legs shake, and she sometimes moves the wrong way;as a pup, the she-wolf had been carelessly tossed about and because of this, her spine had been injured and the injury causes her movements to be ungraceful-

But Kanaya is sweet. Really sweet. She trusts easily and it's nearly impossible to upset the she-wolf because honestly, she's just that type of wolf wear you can rip out her throat and with her last gasping breath, she'd apologize for bleeding all over your lovely pelt. She allows wolves to walk all over her, because she thinks of other's before she'd dare allow a thought of herself. Honestly, Kanaya is probably the kindest creature you'd ever come across, and the easiest to destroy-

Background: This thingy will be told a little bit differently then I usually have them like! Enjoy!))
The elder wolf was ugly, Kanaya thought. His fur was ragged and grey, his eyes a dull yellow and his teeth were stained yellow and some fangs were missing;his muzzle was scared and his left ear was torn. But he was nice. "Can you tell me your name?" He asked gently, as if Kanaya was a startled doe-in some ways, she was. The elder glanced at the she-wolf and could see she had been through a lot;her fur was wet and clung to her body;she was skinny and frail looking, and her body had suffered from some sort of wound, because every time the she-wolf took a breath, her breath hitched as if the very action hurt her.

"K-k-k-anaya O'Malley, sir." The she-wolf answered, shaking. It was true-breathing did hurt;it hurt her chest. Her lungs felt as if they were fighting the air and Kanaya wished she could rest but knew she could not-she had to leave, far away from the forest and the cave she now stood in. She knew she was wasting her time, talking to the elder whom lived in this den, but it was like a pull she could not resist;Kanaya had to get some things out, some emotions out, because they were strangling her and she wanted to be able to breathe.

"Where are you from? Where if your family?" He asked now, sitting back down on to his haunches as if he was telling her he was patient, but he had no need to because the she-wolf was quick to answer. "I-I-I am from the h-higher mountains, sir. As f-for-for my-y family, I-I am n-not all that sur-ure-you see sir-r, I do n-not-ot remember th-them as t-they were;I-I re-remember f-f-faces, sir, f-faces. I r-r-remember their n-names,t-t-t-t too! I-I ha-had a mo-mother n-named Ombriella a-and s-she wa-was b-b-beautiful. I had a f-father nam-named K-Kurloz! I h-had thre-three b-brothers, t-too. T-their names were G-Gamzee, Sollux and K-k-Kankri, sir. A-and I loved t-t-them. B-but th-there wa-was a f-f-fire, s-sir, an-and I w-was s-separated f-f-from m-my loved o-ones."

The elder sat there, his face blank but his eyes told her all;she knew she did not have to explain herself to the male, but the pull was there and she just had to tell him;everything. The elder nodded slowly, but he asked another question. "How did you survive, Kanaya O'Malley?"

Kanaya almost smiled, because she found this easy, now. Telling her life story was not like sharing some deep dark secrets of her's, no-it was more like telling a story that was not her's. "M-my brother K-Kankri and I-I had escaped f-from the bur-burning forest, b-but we lost e-each other's whereabouts s-s-soon after-I was al-alone for w-weeks, sir, but I w-was found b-by a f-f-female wolf who w-w-went by t-the name of P-Pira, and s-she took m-me in a-as her o-own-n al-t-though s-she w-was p-past the a-age to ha-have p-pups;Pir-pira liv-lived a-alone in a-a small c-cave with h-her d-d-daughter, A-Aphrie." Kanaya's small smile faltered as she called out that name, but she tried to not let it show. The elder nodded, encouraging her on.

"P-Pira ra-raised m-me, sir, a-and I l-loved h-her like I-I'm s-sure I-I lo-loved m-my o-own mother;s-she was m-my m-m-mother, t-too. P-Pira, I-I m-m-mean. S-she lov-ved m-me, t-t-took c-c-care o-of m-me, and s-showed me h-how to s-survive." Kanaya's mind wandered a bit, but she continued as she tried to gather up her memories. "W-when P-Pira died, A-Aphrie a-a-and I m-moved on a-and found a-a s-small pack a-and I s-s-suppose we w-w-were happy t-t-there;Pira a-and I. T-t-t-the wolves w-were nice e-e-enough, b-but they t-treated us d-differently....W-well, m-me, actually."

The elder wolf nodded and he slowly got up, to circle the much younger she-wolf;it wasn't visible, actually. But when the she-wolf had wandered into his den with her limp-like movements, it becomes clear. Plus, she spoke funny;every word that came from the she-wolf mouth were stuttered, and she seemed so uncomfortable speaking, yet she continued to do so. He allowed the female to continue to story and he listened, feeling pity for the youngster;"And then what happened?" So far, her story was the same;she and her friend lived with this pack and everything was fine-he noticed how the she-wolf spoke about Aphrieand was suspicious about just how close the two were, but didn't ask about it.

"A-and th-then A-Aphrie g-g-got s-sick." Kanaya whispered now, and she felt a whimper crawl up her throat. Thinking about how Aphie got sick was terrible;because Kanaya no longer saw the happy, playful ebony coated she-wolf now. In her memories, all Kanaya could see was Aphie and how skinny she was getting, how she smelled of death and how weak she was-Kanaya could only remember how those wolves left because now Kanaya and Aphie were a burden-everything was falling apart now. "And what has become of her? She died, yes?"

"Y-yes. S-she d-d-did, bu-but I-I a-am ash-ashamed to s-say th-at..." Kanaya stopped herself from continuing-how could she bare to tell her secret? How could she bare to tell the elder wolf about the wrong that she had done? She whimpered now, and the elder finally understood. The she-wolf was not innocent, but a murderer. "You killed her?" Accusation dripped from his words, because how could he see things her way now? Kanaya had killed her friend, her love, for what? For what reason? "Y-yes, I-I did...B-but I-I had t-to! I-I h-h-had t-to thi-think a-about me, n-now."

The elder finally sat down once more, but he could not look at the she-wolf;he found her selfish now. Her friend was counting on Kanaya O'Malley to help her survive just a little bit longer, but instead the she-wolf had turned her back against her friend and lead the poor creature to her demise;the elder told Kanaya that it was time for her to depart, but as Kanaya was leaving, he had yet another question for her. "You loved her, didn't you? Aphrie? You loved her as if she was your lover? Your partner in life?" He finally figured it out, why Kanaya got all....strange speaking about Aphrie. It wasn't just the quilt;it was her love for the other she-wolf. Kanaya did not turn around, and did not stop. But as she made her way through the mud and rain once again to start a new life, the she-wolf lowered her ears and whimpered, but she answered his question although he was no longer there to hear it. "Y-yes."

Relationships:
LOVERS:
None
OFFSPRING:
None
FAMILY:
Ombriella;mother;unknown
Kurloz;father;unknown
Gamzee;brother;unknown
Sollux;brother;unknown
Kankri;brother;unknown
FRIENDS:
none besides Aphrie and Pira whom are deceased.

Last edited by Kanaya on Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kanaya

Character sheet
Name: Kanaya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kanaya

Post by BM100 on Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:44 am

Ooh, she's beaut. <3
Her eyes are amazing, too. o:

Jeames/Shun~

Character sheet
Name: BM100

View user profile http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanaya on Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:13 pm

Awww! Thankies, love!
Kanaya

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn on Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:39 pm

Woah what a babe <3 Deya's gonna eat you right up ;3

Character sheet
Name: Deyanira

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero on Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:18 am

I forgot to mention that Jeames and Kanya probably will get along great; both Omega, both killed a wolf, both leaning towards their own gender when it comes to SO. Oh yesh, they might become great friends. ;D

Also, she reminds me of my character Hatsune, before he got killed in this pack. ;o;
*melove*

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name: Jeamesero

View user profile http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine on Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:32 pm

LOVE IT K.
Verine is gonna baby her T3T
But Winter is probably gonna hate her. Or be indifferent towards her; Could go either way ^^
But I love it .3.

Admin

Character sheet
Name: Verine bb ;3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanaya on Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:15 pm

AW YOU GUYS. YOU'VE JUST MADE MY DAY. I'M READY FOR THE LOVE. And for Winter's hate c:.
Kanaya

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:15 am

SO SAD T.T
I CAN'T HANDLE IT... THOSE FEEELZ...
Really, beautiful storry. Beautiful character.

Marry meh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:44 pm

I've always totally loved her.
She's absolutely gorgeous <3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki on Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:48 pm

Loves the history cause of all those feels! ;o;
She beautiful too!