The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3
The Riadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
Group Home RP EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 6:45 pm by Jeamesero

» What Music Are You Listening To?
Group Home RP EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:52 pm by Jeamesero

» Count to 1000!
Group Home RP EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:44 pm by Jeamesero

» Yum or yuck?
Group Home RP EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:36 pm by Roki

» I drop a_
Group Home RP EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:35 pm by Roki

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Group Home RP

+8
Verine
Jeamesero
Kain
Bright Fang
Dawn
Kanaya
Shadow
Kahlua
12 posters

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

Group Home RP Empty Group Home RP

Post by Dawn Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:54 pm

Welcome to the Riadven Pribilsky Group Home

Hello, you are now in a group home (for whatever reason) for children between the ages of six and eighteen. Your foster parents are only in it for the money, hardly paying attention to the children, which is why the older children help care for the younger.
The adults of the house supply the food, but not the meals. They pay the bills and attend meetings, but there is nothing else that they do for their adopted children.
The home is located in a small town in southern Montana. The town only has the necessities: a grocery store, pharmacy, doctor's office, dentist, a few clothing stores, an all-grades school, and so on.
The parents go by the names Veronica Pribilsky and Johnathan Pribilsky. They are hard on the children, occasionally losing their tempers on the older ones and potentially getting violent on a select few that stand up for the younger kids who only get screamed at.
It's a fend for yourself world mostly, but a few of the older kids take care of the younger ones and the others maintain their roles as young adolescent miscreants.

The rules of the home that are strictly maintained by the adults are as follows:
ø There is to be absolutely no swearing around the younger children (Under age 12).
ø The use of cell-phones is prohibited while doing homework and between the hours of 10:00PM and 6:00AM.
ø If inappropriate behaviour, such as PDA, horseplay with violent intentions, disobedience, or deliberate discrimination towards another member of the home is discovered, all involved will be punished.
ø  If classes at school are discovered to be skipped, punishment will be in order, including grounding, confiscation of items such as cell phone, MP3, laptop, and other privileges temporarily dissolved.
ø Any pets must be entirely paid for by the owner, and if complaints are filed, they go instantly unless it is a hearing, sight or other disablement helper.
Welcome to the home, Guest.
ø No rooms will be shared by the same gender, no matter of sexuality.
ø Unless otherwise discussed by the parents, no children will be allowed in the basement suite.
ø No outsiders will be brought in to the house without a valid reason and approval from the parents.
ø Doors will be locked at 9:00 PM every night, and unlocked at 6:00 AM each morning, with the exception of work duties.

What you may and may not have to begin the RP:
May have:
Cell phone
Laptop
Clothing (obviously)
iPod or other Mp3 device
Stuffed animals
Money
Bicycle (pedal only)
Job
Relationship (out of home)

May not have :
Pets
Vehicle
Motorcycle

**If you wish or have before you join or gain any of these things later in the Group Home RP, please do not hesitate to PM me (Abaddon) and I will either accept, deny, or suggest changes.
Please be realistic, a 12 year old isn't going to buy themselves a corvette, that just doesn't happen.

On another note, I, Abaddon, will be running this RP. You'll PM your joining forms to me and I'll PM you back with your acceptance or anything that needs to be changed.
You can all only roleplay one character per account, as long as you promise to keep them active. Second characters will be allowed once the RP has been going strong for a week.
Your character should be relatively similar to your wolf in personality and name, if not exactly the same. In the home, they don't really consider each other siblings, more just people living in the same place. So yes, relationships within the house are allowed.
Get as dirty as y'all want but don't be super graphic about it. Also, if you're nine, frickle frackle isn't a thing. Ok? Ok.
I LOVE YOU ALL. HAVE FUN. LET'S DO THIS.

By the way, a map of the main floor that the kids live on:
Group Home RP 2wohv5s

J O I N I N G

Code:
Name;

Nicknames;

Age;

How did you get in the home;

How long have you been in the home;

Physical description;

Reference;

Personality;

History;

Family;

Likes;

Dislikes;

Hobbies;

Sexual Orientation;

Relationship Status;

Job;

Last edited by Abaddon on Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:13 pm; edited 4 times in total
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet
Name: Deyanira

Back to top Go down

Group Home RP Empty Re: Group Home RP

Post by Dawn Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:48 am

† Let me out of this life. †

The teen grunted and landed the side of her fist firmly on the alarm clock next to her. It had been beeping for only on reason: school. She rolled up into a sitting position and pushed her fingers through her hair, tearing a few knots apart on their way. She brushed her fingers together, releasing a few ebony strands that had come along for the ride, and watched them land on the floor. The darkness outside encouraged her to look at her clock.
5:00AM.
Shoot me.
She lifted herself out of bed, a t-shirt dropped to mid-thigh and black pajama pants with snowflakes on them slid down her legs as she stood. Breakfast time.
I have the stupidest name.
She looked out the window.
My name is Dawn. I pretty much wake up before my name. What the hell.
She itched at her arms, pulling her hand away with violent reluctance. Red seeped through her white shirt and she tossed on her bathrobe before she left her room. Dawn was the only one lucky enough to have her own room, perhaps it was because she'd been here the longest, perhaps because she was the cleanest, perhaps because she was favoured for never arguing, for letting them hurt her and never going against them.
Dawn placed her feet on the chilled floor and walked quietly down the hallway. She opened the freezer and put a frozen Eggo™ waffle in each slot of the eight toasters. Always good to have extra. She picked up her iPhone and looked at it.
I worked hard as hell for you.
In a few moments, headphones were plugged into the phone and one was in Dawn's left ear. By the time the first song finished playing, each waffle had popped up, steaming and toasted. She piled them all onto a plate and put them in the oven at the lowest heat.
Dawn walked back down the hall and into her room. Her own private room with a bathroom attached. She walked in, locked the door, and turned on the shower. Dawn dropped her clothes on the floor next to her and turned off her music as she stepped in to the running water. She clenched her teeth as it ran over her wounds from the previous night. It stung. Everywhere. Her arms and stomach were on fire, she couldn't feel her legs because they were in so much pain.
I'm such a friggin' idiot. Why do I even do this?
And then she remembered, her subconscious arising in her mind.
Because you are worth nothing. Because everything is your fault. Because you deserve this.
She closed her eyes and felt euphoria enter her bloodstream. A smile painted her lips as her head rolled back, the pain no longer noticeable through the dangerous chemical within her. This only lasted a moment before the initial feeling wore off and she was washed and out of the shower. She clothed herself in black jeans, a red bra with black lace over top, and a pale grey tank top. She pulled on a dark hoodie and looked in the mirror.
She gentle applied some Manga™ mascara to her eyelashes and filled in her eyebrows slightly. Once pleased with herself, she looked at the clock again.
6:30AM.
Time goes fast.
She lay back on her bed and pulled her laptop from underneath. She went to the town's shelter website and scrolled through the pages. She smiled as her eyes met with a familiar picture. Grace. The Pit Bull, Mastiff cross. She was 3 years old, blonde, her ears were flopping at the ends, darker brown than the rest of her, as were around her eyes. Dawn looked at her picture.
Two more days, Grace. Then I'll see you again.
Grace was reserved for Dawn. She'd made the deal with the manager three weeks ago. She'd had a form signed by the parents of the house allowing it, and gotten it confirmed by the board. Dawn was going to get a dog for herself. She needed a running buddy, and she knew that Grace loved to run.
Dawn lifted herself out of bed that morning again at 7:00AM. She'd have to leave for school in an hour to catch the bus. She walked in to the kitchen and sat at the table, a waffle on her plate and maple syrup drizzled over melted butter. She poured herself a glass of milk and sighed. Dawn cut the waffle in half, and then in quarters. She ate one quarter, and threw the rest away.
That's enough.
She drank her milk and went along the hall, knocking on doors to wake everybody up. The Pribilsky home parents slept downstairs, their room was soundproofed so they would never be disturbed by children that they only had for money. The children weren't allowed downstairs. That was the first thing you learned in the home. Downstairs is where Hell really is.

Addressed: † † Mentioned: † † Notes: † †
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:28 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Text or other’s speech’’

Shun opened his eyes, glancing at the ceiling. He wondered what time it was and looked at his alarm clock; 6am. Shun groaned and turned around, resting on his left side, his different colored eyes staring at the door of his room. ‘’Gosh, why is it always so early…?’’, he thought, yawning. How hard he tried to fall back asleep, he just couldn’t, so instead Shun just laid there silently, now and then turning from side to side or on his back. Turning back on his back after a few minutes of laying there, he stared up at the ceiling, his eyes held no emotion at all. He just laid there, silent, lonely.
Yes, he felt lonely, because he truly wanted to grow up and get out of this place, because he wanted to live in one house with his girlfriend. That sounded at least way much better than this place. He wanted to grab his phone and call her, text her, but right now he was too tired to get his lazy butt off his bed and to grab his phone.
So instead of grabbing his phone like he mostly did after 6am, he kept on laying and staring at the ceiling, his eyes wide open. He was allowed to use his phone after 6am; it was a rule that phones and laptops, etc., weren’t allowed between 10pm and 6am. And Shun knew the rules in this house all too well; no skipping class, not violence, no loud cursing and downstairs was off limit to the children because that’s where the foster parents slept. As best as he could, he always tried to follow the rules. And when others fell out of line, he took the blame and the beating. He didn’t want anyone to get beaten in this house. If anyone would get beaten, it would be him. He disliked violence, especially violence treated on small children. Shun tried his best to keep everyone safe and happy, but that didn’t always work out.

6:30am, his alarm clock went off. Shun groaned again and turned on his right side, turning off the damn sound. He laid down on his belly, his head resting on his arms while his face was stuck in his pillow, an annoyed look on his face. ‘’Wonder if the other’s are already up… I should shower, but I don’t feel like it.’’, Shun thought, laying there once again silently, sleepy. ‘’Really don’t feel like it… better just get a pair of clean clothes ready for myself to wear, and maybe some deodorant… Yeah.’’ Shun laid in his bed and got startled by the sudden sound of knocking on his door, he lifted his head and almost rolled off his bed in the process, grabbing the edges so he wouldn’t land on the floor. With wide eyes filled with shock he stared at the door, his words filled with fear, no anger. ‘’What!?’’, he yelled but no response came to him. The knocking continued but became very faint as it went further into the hallway and Shun looked at his alarm clock to see it was 7am. He sighed irritated.
‘’Damn it Dawn… Stop scaring me like this… Every time, and I keep falling for it.’’ Shun got to his feet and yawned again, stretching his arms while groaning loudly. His neck hurt and he rubbed it; he probably had laid in the wrong position again tonight. Cracking his neck he walked over to his dresser and opened the drawer, after which he pulled his sleeping shirt over his head and threw it on the ground.

With a bare chest the sixteen year old began to dig through the shirts that laid in the drawer, pulling them out and throwing them on the floor behind him. ‘’Lame lame lame... extra lame... That's a nope. My working clothing... Nope for now. Ooh, fancy! But the last time I wore this was on my date with Haya... Nope... nope... Ah, better.’’
Shun pulled out a brown shirt and laid it on the drawer, getting out some deodorant from somewhere before putting the shirt on. After that he looked through the drawer once more for his favorite blue jacket. Finding it he wore this one too, and grabbed all the other shirts laying on the floor, putting them back in the drawer and closing it.
‘’Okay, next thing; my jeans. Where are they?’’, Shun thought and he opened another drawer; lots of different blue jeans were in it. All blue jeans, yet all different. Shun pulled one out and smiled. ‘’This one will do.’’ Getting rid of the pants he slept in, he got into a fight pulling on the clean jeans. As he struggled he jumped through his room, pulling and almost falling on the ground. ‘’Damn it… DAMN IT!’’
‘’Finally, this is better.’’, he mumbled to himself when the jeans were in place. ‘’Gosh, why do they always fight back?’’
‘’Shall I brush my teeth? Nah, will do that later…’’, Shun thought, waving the thought away and searching under his pillow for some Smints. When he found them in a small package he took three out and ate them.

Shun then put on his shoes and left his room, walking through the hallway towards their kitchen, his hands in his jean’s pockets and whistling a tune from one of his favorite songs; Sleepless by Feint. Upon arriving there he had an annoyed look on his face, yet he sang rather happily and peacefully. Though, everyone should know he was mocking thanks to Dawn's hard wake-up knocks.
‘’Good morning, Good morning, Oh what a beautiful morning! The sun is bright, My clothes are too tight. Oh what a good morning to all.’’ With those words he collapsed onto a chair, staring into the distance. Where to? Nowhere to. ‘’I hate mornings, I hate school days...’’, he muttered and he grabbed his phone from his pocket which he had bought not too long ago together with his laptop and a bamboo drawing pen. Immediately he began to text someone, the only person he wanted to text. ‘’I wonder if she's awake.’’
‘’Good morning sweets. <3 How are you this morning? Do you have plans today or can we meet up after school?’’, he texted to his girlfriend, hoping she would respond with good news soon enough. All that time he would await her response eagerly. They hadn’t really spoken in a while and the last time they spoke Haya sounded a bit annoyed, so Shun hoped that this time was willing to talk to him and hopefully tell him why she acted like this lately. Because Shun really worried about her.

------------------

Friendship Dawn: 10%

------------------

Addressed: x Mentioned: Dawn, his girlfriend (Haya) Word count: 1112 Notes: Too eager to start this! :D About the friendship, let’s say Shun and Dawn know each other for a few years now, and I’m not sure if they will get along but I wanted to put something there so eh yeah, there. xD

Last edited by Shun on Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
BM100
BM100

Character sheet
Name: BM100

http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:40 pm

With a cheerful tune opening her mind, she became aware of Shun's presence insulting her awakening. Dawn stood when he walked in to the room, and she walked out. She turned to the bathroom door and walked in, slowly. The teen drenched her arm in hot water, grinding her teeth at the sting. The half-dry blood washed away and she slipped her sleeve back down. Dawn pushed her bangs aside and walked into the kitchen again.
”Waffles in the oven.”
She waved her hand to motion at the mechanically heated contraption and released her tensions into an arm chair. She closed her eyes tightly for a moment, a pain pulling in her chest.
Stop thinking. Stop. Fricking. Thinking.
She opened her eyes and exhaled quietly. Her internal struggle was not ending today. She felt a sting travel up her arm when she baled her fists, or when fabric rubbed against her fresh wounds. Dawn grabbed part of her sleeve in her hand and flexed, then released. She gritted her teeth discreetly as the pain released euphoria. The foster-kid looked at her arm, nothing was showing though her sleeve. She'd stopped bleeding, but it was still raw.
She walked quietly down the hall, turning in to her room and landing on her bed. She looked at her clock. Ten more minutes until she had to leave for school.
Dawn decided to leave early, she grabbed her phone and earbuds, and walked to Shun.
“Want a ride to school?”
She pushed an earbud into her right ear and tapped play on her phone.
'Hope You Found It Now' by Jason Walker began. Dawn shrugged and left the offer in the air as she walked from the house to her car. A slim finger ran down the side of the ebony driver's door, towards the Challenger logo on the front. Grey-white eyes travelled up the arm to see none other than Veronica Pribilsky.
“Going to school?”
Dawn looked away from her threatening eyes and nodded. Making her way to the drivers, door, she went behind the car to avoid any contact with Veronica.
A grip like reins to a steed met her arm and the slender knuckles of the backside of her hand met with Dawn's damaged wrist. Dawn refused to cry out.
“Answer me, when I'm speaking to you.”
Dawn opened the car door and looked up, her eyes cold.
“Yes, Misses Pribilsky, I am going to school. I have offered Shun a ride with me, there are waffles in the oven if you wish for breakfast, syrup is in the fridge beside the margarine. Help yourself.”
The teen tore her arm free and opened the door to her 2008 Dodge Challenger.
She sat inside, leather interior soothing her mind with it's chill, and closed the door. She locked each way to get into the car and waited for Shun, to see if he would accept her invitation.

Addressed: † Shun, Veronica † Mentioned: † † Notes: † †
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:36 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

As Shun sat down on a seat he saw Dawn leaving the kitchen. He followed her with his eyes, frowning. ‘’Dawn…? Where is she going? There is always something up with her. Though, I don’t know if I should worry or not… She’s older than me, she has always been strong. But then again, what is up with her? Maybe I should ask her…’’, he thought, a worried look on his face, but he shook his head, sighing. ‘’She wouldn’t answer me anyway… Sure of that.’’, he mumbled to himself afterwards, opening his eyes again and staring at the table, a dull look in them.
He heard footsteps behind him and turned his head, staring at Dawn who came back into the room. She didn’t seem to have heard him mumble to himself, and she acted like there was nothing going on with her at all.
‘’Waffles in the oven.’’, she responded rather… bluntly, was call Shun could call it. He nodded at her and forced a smile on his face. It was a fake one, because he was still ever worried about Dawn, but it looked real and bright.
‘’Oh, thanks.’’, he said, getting to his feet. ‘’I will go get some, then.’’
Shun opened the oven and took out the hot plate carefully, putting it on the kitchen counter and snatching away two waffles. He then grabbed a dish and laid the waffles on it, putting the plate with left-over waffles back in the oven.

Shun quickly shoved the waffles into his mouth, barely chewing before swallowing down. It caused him to almost suffocate on his breakfast, but Shun coughed a few times and continued to finishing his last bites. He always enjoyed his meal, but right now he wasn’t in the mood to take his time on it.
He got back up and put the empty dish in the kitchen sink; he would clean it later, he wasn’t in the mood right now. And after all, it might be early in the morning, he had to go to school soon. He couldn’t be late, because that meant punishment, and Shun didn’t want any punishments.
‘’Hey Dawn, I will cook tonight, alright?’’, he asked the girl, his hands resting behind his head as he turned around, smiling, but his smile soon faded. Dawn wasn’t there anymore; she had already walked off again. Shun wasn’t surprised though, this happened quite often; he barely could get a grip on her, he could barely speak to her or she was already off on her own. But it didn’t bother Shun, because he knew she would always return, one way or another, she would come back or appear again somewhere else. ‘’That little sneaky- She’s almost like a ghost.’’, Shun mumbled to himself, but he shrugged it off, continuing to his own businesses.
He sat back down on his seat he had left not too long ago, crossing his arms as he stared at the ceiling. He looked around a few times to make sure no one was around when he placed his feet on the table, crossed as well. He let out a relaxed and satisfied sigh, smiling weakly. He had to be careful though; his foster parents had once before complained about him resting his feet on the kitchen table, or whatever table he was sitting at. He had been punished for it often by now, so when they finally punished him enough for him to understand, he secretly put his feet on the table when no one else was around.

That’s when he jumped off his, hearing footsteps coming towards the kitchen. Afraid it was one of the foster parents he quickly stood back on both his feet, beside his chair, his hands were held on his back and he stood tall and firm; there was no sign of laziness or disrespect.
But when he saw it was Dawn returning from wherever she had been he sighed in relief. ‘’Gosh, you scared me. Never do that again, okay?’’, he said but he knew she would do it again anyhow; Shun had been startled by Dawn a lot over these past years they lived together in the same house. Dawn was the silent type and Shun often misbehaved himself when others weren’t around, so when she came walking into a room where he was in, she often scared him good.
‘’Want a ride to school?’’, Dawn asked and she already walked off before Shun could process what she had asked him, but that didn’t bother him; he quickly nodded. ‘’Yes, miss~’’, he responded with a wink, before turning rather serious again, still smiling. ‘’I was going to go with my bike, but if you can give me a ride there; yes please.’’
‘’However, I just remember…’’, Shun mumbled, his eyes growing wide. He just remembered he had forgotten something important. Without it everyone would probably run from him when entering school. ‘’I forgot to brush my teeth! I will be right back! You wait, please!’’

Shun ran out of the kitchen quickly, through the hallway and towards his room. upon entering his room he slammed the door shut behind him, running to his small bathroom with a toilet, a shower and a sink, on which stood his toothbrush and toothpaste. He quickly brushed his teeth, wasting no time, afraid Dawn might leave without him.
After brushing his teeth he ran back through the hallway and went outside, going to the place where he knew Dawn had parked her car. That’s when he saw Dawn and Mrs. Pribilsky, one of their foster parents. she was holding Dawn by her arm rather firmly and Shun stopped, staring at the two as he groaned angrily. ‘’What did Dawn do wrong? Nothing, right? She just wants to go to school with her car, to get in time for her first class. Is that such a bad thing?’’, he thought and he turned his hand into a fist, ready to launch at the woman if things would turn bad. ‘’If she dares to hurt Dawn I will step in between…’’
However, Veronica Pribilsky let go of Dawn so the girl could get into the car and Shun released the tension from his fist, letting his hand slide past his body. He stared at the woman angrily before taking a deep breath and stepping into the open, moving towards Dawn’s car. With a bright but fake smile he looked at her, waving at the woman.
‘’Morning, miss. Dawn wanted to give me a ride, so I’m off to school with her. See you later.’’, he responded, his voice sounded almost like he was trying to mock her. He then went to Dawn’s car and tapped the door’s window, smiling at her. ‘’Hey hey, I see I’m just in time.’’
‘’Mrs. Pribilsky better not say anything or touch me…’’

------------------

Friendship
Dawn: 11%

------------------

Addressed: Dawn, Veronica Mentioned: x Word count: 1142 Notes: Long post weeeeee~
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:11 am

Dawn looked up to see Shun just as she was released by Veronica. The grey-eyed girl glared at the group home mother and closed her door roughly. She eyed Shun as he tapped the window. She unlocked his door and gave him a minimal flash of a smile.
Refusing to look at Mrs. Pribilsky again, she kept her eyes focussed on the dash in front of her. Her gas was full. She looked in the back of the car, her bag was there along with a blanket and a pack of water.
Just in case.
She reminded herself of the time she'd left home before. What an awful night that had been, yet nothing compared to the bloodshed that had accompanied her return. That was before she was surrounded by other kids, though. Dawn waited for Shun to get in the car, her seat belt was on, and she'd fiddled with the radio until she landed on a decent station with classic rock.
She leaned back in her seat and looked up at Shun. He seemed to hate the parents as much as she did, which was probably the only thing they had in common. She turned away and looked to her left fore-arm, covered in a thin black sleeve. She refused to push on it and ease the pain, maybe she'd be excused from class if she was lightheaded, it'd happened before.
Idiot. Cutting in the morning. Driving Shun. He's going to find out. You're an idiot.
Her thoughts insulted her, spat painful memories at her. It took all she had not to wince at her own self-hate.
Dawn pulled herself away from her thoughts and started the ignition in her car. She glared at Veronica. If she didn't move, Dawn would run her over. The parent was smart enough to realize this and walked inside.
Dawn pulled out her walled and ensured that she had her driver's license with her, a pale green colour to resemble her 'New Driver' status. She returned the plastic card and held her foot on the break. “Do you ave everything, Shun?”

Addressed: † Shun † Mentioned: † † Notes: † †
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bright Fang Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:30 am

Lumineux watched houses go by as she was being driven to her new 'home'. It was all a blur to her, everything mixed together as her thoughts wandered from one topic to the next. -i wonder what the people living there will be like?- She noticed the car was beginning to slow to a stop outside a home. There was a car with two people in it. -are they people that live here?- she lifter her head on her hand which she had propped her head up with. "Ok Lumi. This is it. Get your stuff." She did as told, getting out of the car and going around to the trunk. She had two bags that held her clothes. Setting them on the side walk she went to the window to see if the woman that brought her here would take her to meet the people. But before she could reach the door, the woman quickly pulled away. -great. Thanks a lot- she sighed grabbing the bags and walked to the front door knocking awaiting the answer of someone.
Bright Fang
Bright Fang

Character sheet
Name: Bright Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:14 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Shun opened the door and stepped into the car, sitting down on the back seat. He was glad Mrs. Pribilsky didn’t speak to him or touch him at all, instead she went back into the house. It was time for Shun to relax, now that the coast seemed clear. He leaned against the back of his seat, a satisfied smile on his face. He was not paying attention to anything around him, until Dawn’s voice addressed him and woke him from his daydream. Shun opened his eyes and looked at her, listening to her question.
‘’Do you have everything, Shun?’’, she asked and Shun looked at his bag which laid beside him on the seat. He opened it quickly, ripping the zipper to the other side, and started digging in it. Everything seemed fine and so he closed the bag again, looking up at Dawn and nodding at her.
‘’Yeah, I guess so.’’, he said, shrugging. ‘’I don’t think I miss anything. We’re good to go.’’
‘’Oh yeah, and I wanted to ask you if it’s alright that I cook dinner tonight. I thought about going to the store after school and bring home some ingredients for a nice meal. What do you think of sushi? Or maybe something else, you name it.’’, he then quickly added to his last sentence. There was this huge content smile on his face, he couldn’t become any happier than he was right now. But Shun had been through so much that this very moment in a car with one of his siblings was a lucky moment to him, nothing could make him happier than a relaxing day.

He looked out of the window and saw a car pass by, the car had not long ago stopped somewhere in the street, and now it was driving off again. Shun followed it with his different colored eyes, scanning it. He had never seen that car before, so he wondered why it had stopped here in this very street.
That’s when his eyes fell on a girl around their age, walking up to their home and ending up standing in front of their door with two bags of luggage. Shun tapped Dawn on her shoulder, hoping to get her attention.
‘’Hey Dawn, you see that girl? Do you think she’s going to live here with us?’’, he asked her, taking another peek out of the window. ‘’She has luggage, she seems around our age. Shall we go meet her?’’
‘’Seems like I will have a new sister soon. I wonder what her story is…’’, Shun thought and he shoved from left to right, moving past his bag carefully and opening the car’s door. He sat on the edge and looked at Dawn, smiling once more, like always. ‘’I’m gonna meet her, I will be back soon. Maybe she needs help getting inside, or whatever.’’
With those words Shun left the car, he left a small gap between the door and the car, his bag stayed there on the back seat. Shun moved over to the girl that stood in front of the door and he waved at her, ending up behind her. She was really small but she sure seemed to be around the same age as Dawn and Shun, probably also sixteen years old, maybe fifteen.

‘’Hey there, I’m Takeru Hasu, but call me Shun.’’, he began, smiling brightly. ‘’What’s your name? Do you live here too from now on? Can I maybe help you with your luggage?’’, Shun kept on asking. He just wanted to make sure this girl was alright, he wanted to help if help was needed. After all he wanted everyone to be happy.
‘’Please let her be my new sister. A big family is a happy family.’’, Shun thought, loving the idea of having more family around him from now on. even though they all had different parents, these children lived together in one house. All the people around six to eighteen years old that lived in this house were family to Shun, his siblings. And he would do anything to protect them and make them happy.
As he waited for the girl to answer him he suddenly felt something buzz in his pocket. He was assuming it was his girlfriend texting him back, because the buzzing stopped not too long after. However, Shun would respond later, because right now he was in a conversation.

------------------

Friendship
Dawn: 11% - Lumineux: 0%

------------------

Addressed: Dawn, Lumineux Mentioned: Mrs. Pribilsky Word count: 735 Notes: Shunny-Boy has a new sister? <3
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bright Fang Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:47 pm

Lumineux stood waiting for someone to answer the door but none came. -great. I'm stuck outside- she signed but then heard footsteps behind her followed by a boy about her age talking to her. Turning around she was greeted by a boy with two different colored eyes -woah. That Is so cool- she smiled as he introduced himself. "Nice to meet you Shun. I'm Lumineux Flamboyant Enfer." She paused sighing. "its Bright Flaming Hell in French." Shrugging off the thoughts of her parents. She then went on answering his questions with a small smile. "yes, I'm pretty sure I'm living here from now on. And I would appreciate your help. Thank you." She glanced at the door and back to Shun.
Bright Fang
Bright Fang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:30 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

‘’Nice to meet you Shun. I'm Lumineux Flamboyant Enfer. It’s Bright Flaming Hell in French.’’, The girl responded as she turned around and looked at Shun, introducing herself. Shun nodded at her words and smiled brightly.
‘’Nice to meet you, Lumineux. You got a really cool name.’’, he spoke, stepping closer, he took out the key from his pocket and moved up next to her on the steps so he could open the door.
‘’Yes, I'm pretty sure I'm living here from now on. And I would appreciate your help. Thank you.’’, she said and Shun finally got the door open, turning around to smile at her. Then he winked.
‘’There you go, I opened the door for you.’’, he said and he chuckled, before looking at Lumineux again, smiling. ‘’I was just getting a ride to school, so if you hurry you can come along as well. Let me help you with your luggage, I already overheard someone new was gonna come live with us so I can bring you to your room very quick and drop of your bags there.’’

Shun took the two bags of luggage, one on each hand, and dragged them inside the house. He waved at Dawn to tell her he would be back later, then went inside and hoped Lumineux would follow him. After a few minutes he stood in front the door to the girl’s new bedroom, and he turned around to look at her, still smiling.
‘’here’s your room, Lumineux. I will put your luggage in your room.’’, he said and he chuckled again. The boy opened the door to the bedroom, dragging in the luggage and putting them on the ground somewhere in the room. ‘’I will head back to Dawn now, she’s waiting for me in her car. You can come along to school too, if you like. But you gotta hurry because I’m not sure if Dawn can wait any longer…’’
Shun laughed for a moment before laying his hand on Lumineux’ shoulder, a happy expression on his face. ‘’Glad you’re here.’’, he spoke and then he ran past her, off towards the front door so he could leave the house and hurried towards Dawn’s car.
‘’She seems like a nice person. I’m sure we can get along just fine.’’, Shun thought, his smile turning bigger each second. ‘’Oh this is so great, I got another new sister!’’
Upon reaching the outside world he ran towards Dawn’s car and waved at the girl, opening the car’s door and jumping inside. A nervous chuckle escaped his throat as he spoke to her. ‘’Sorry, had to help the new girl. I’m back now. Not sure if he’s coming along though, we will see, I think.’’

------------------

Friendship
Dawn: 11% - Lumineux: 2%

------------------

Addressed: Lumineux, Dawn Mentioned: x Word count: 455 Notes: Lame post but I didn’t want to let Dawn wait so here I am again hiding in your car! ;D
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bright Fang Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:59 pm

Lumineux smiled as Shun let her inside taking her bags up to he new room. -this should be interesting- She looked around the room before looking back at Shun. -i know I'm attending there school most likely so I could ride rather than walk.- She saw Shun run out of the room to the person named Dawn. Taking one last look at her room, she shut the door running outside to the car and tapped the window hoping to get a ride.
Bright Fang
Bright Fang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:15 am

Dawn sighed as the scene unfolded in front of her, shrugging when Shun left. She did not look at him; she did not smile. It wasn't long before he was back in the car and she restarted the ignition. Just as Dawn was about to pull away from the driveway, she pushed her foot back on the gas and turned to see the source of an annoying tap.
It was the new girl. She seemed decent enough, her hair was a gentle brown and she had calm eyes. Deya looked at Shun with annoyed eyes. “I don't like people, Shun. You have to make dinner now or I'll never forgive you for making me drive her.” Her voice was flat, but she wasn't being rude. The annoyance wasn't at Shun, and she hoped he knew that.
She unlocked the doors and motioned for the new girl to get in. “I'm not waiting any longer.”
She pressed gently on the gas pedal and pulled away from the house, watching it's massive brown form fade as she drove along the road.
It was a fifteen minute drive to the school, and Dawn felt as though it were much too short. She moved her arm to unbuckle her seat belt and noticed a glossy pattern melting through the sleeve.
Damnit.
Dawn left the car with her keys and pulled the back door opposite the new girl open, grabbing her bag and leaving the two in the car as the morning bell rang.
I waited so long I'm almost late. I was going to be early!
She walked with her head down and headphones in, Hey Rosetta sang A Thousand Suns to her for the short time it took her to get to class. She sat where she always did, the back right corner of the class. It was a small school, there was about two classes per grade, and every subject was taught in the same room, to the same kids, the teachers were the ones who moved.
Dawn didn't make eye contact with the teachers, she only raised her right hand slightly when they called her name, and responded when called on. She was almost never called on. Her class was only about four quarters full, maybe a bit more, so more students would be able to join in. She assumed that this was where the new girl would be, since the other class was full. Through every year of Dawn's education, she'd been in the same class as her foster siblings. It was probably something to do with the way the school board worked. She stopped thinking of things and looked down to the paper she'd been drawing on, the outline of a delicate rose was in pale grey on her paper. Dawn erased the bud and sketched it again, this time tilted slightly downwards and with petals slightly shrivelled. She continued shading and delicately lining the flower as the class went on, and nobody cared to stop her. This was, after all, just Math.

Addressed: †Shun, Lumi † Mentioned: † † Notes: † Just so you guys know, you can play the parents too if they aren't preoccupied. †
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:12 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

‘’I don't like people, Shun. You have to make dinner now or I'll never forgive you for making me drive her. I'm not waiting any longer.’’, Dawn said and Shun sat back in his seat again, a saddened frown on his face.
‘’I know… But she’s new here, so I had to help her. You know me, Dawn.’’, he said, staring at his lap, but for only a split second. Because he soon looked back up at Dawn, while Lumineux entered the car, too. ‘’Okay then, I’m gonna cook tonight. You still haven’t told me what you prefer so I guess it will be sushi. Yay~’’, he said after that, while saying ‘yay’ he pumped his first into the air, a cheerful expression on his face.
Yes, Dawn could be harsh sometimes, but Shun knew she often didn’t mean it. It was sometimes hard to read her mind, but he had gotten used to it; he didn’t let her words or her cold expressions get to him. He was a cheerful guy now, and he would stay that way. Words could never hurt him ever again, because fists hurt way more. As Dawn drove off Shun sat in the back of the car, moving his arms cheerfully while repeating on and on: ‘’Sushi, sushi, sushi~ Gotta get some good beef teriyaki~’’

While they drove on the road, off to school, Shun reminded himself he had gotten a text message when he helped Lumineux with her luggage. Searching in his pocket he found his phone and pulled it out. Staring at the dark screen he suddenly felt a nervous feeling coming up and he swallowed. He and his girlfriend hadn’t really been that close lately, her text messages had become rather blunt and unpredictable. Shun didn’t know yet what expect of the new message he had received.
‘’I wonder what she’s saying but I’m too afraid to look… Though, I should stop worrying; maybe she will turn around one of these days and then it will be again like the old days. At least, I hope…’’
Shun sighed once and rested his phone against his forehead, closing his eyes, trying to find the courage to read the message. He took a deep breath and clicked a button, causing the screen to light up; there was indeed a text message from Haya. Shun clenched his fist and opened the message, reading it. It was still the same as always, blunt and rather harsh.
‘’No sorry, I got stuff to do. Maybe later. We will see.’’, the text said and Shun frowned, after which he sighed, putting his phone back in his pocket. His heartbeat was fast, he couldn’t help but worry. At first he thought that she was sad, but now he began to wonder whether it was his fault she acted like this. Maybe something he had said to her?

They finally reached school and Shun stepped out of the car, watching Dawn as she went to the school building. She seemed in a hurry and Shun couldn’t blame her, feeling rather guilty. They had been in time for school if he hadn’t stepped out of the car and helped Lumineux, but at that moment he had to choose between two sides, which was hard for the boy because he wanted to please everyone.
With a nervous and uneasy feeling he quickly made it inside the building. It didn’t take long before he found the right classroom and sat down on a seat somewhere in the front, putting his back on the ground. He sat there straight up with his arms crossed and looked at the teacher as she addressed all students, asking for their names.
When she came to Shun he put his hand straight up in the air and said smiling: ‘’Yes, over here.’’ He was smiling when he said it, but it was a fake smile, because deep down inside he felt worried and just strange. But he didn’t want anyone to notice, he just wanted to attend school and get to business, so he could forget the gnawing feeling inside of him.
He took class seriously and wrote down notes as the teacher spoke. He listened carefully and took in any information they gave him and which he thought might be useful during the upcoming tests. He didn’t look out of the window or drew a doodle once, completely focused on what he had to do. Because focusing took away his worries.

------------------

Friendship
Dawn: 10% - Lumineux: 2%

------------------

Addressed: Dawn Mentioned: Lumineux, Haya (his girlfriend) Word count: 747 Notes: Oh okay Aba I didn’t know that. o: Since you’re the owner of this rp, I thought only you could. xD ALSO, WHEN SHALL I LET HAYA BREAK UP WITH HIM AND MAKE HIM GO NUTS? >D I WANT HIM TO SUFFER, AAAH.
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kahlua Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:41 pm

Group Home RP Qwyb6f
A small, black sedan drove up and parked in front of the house. The social worker got out of the car and moved to the trunk where she removed a small, child's suitcase before she went to the other side and opened the rear door and helped out a small child. The little girl had long, black hair that hung loosely around her shoulders and halfway down her back and her blue eyes were difficult to see since she was staring down at the plush swan in her arms. She was messing with one wing where her name was embroidered in black on the underside.

Kalissa Abigail Scott

The social worker led her up to the front door and knocked. When the door opened the social worker spoke briefly to Mrs. Priblisky, explaining that Kalissa was mute and mentioning that she needed to be watched to make sure she eats, before handing the little girl off to her. Mrs. Priblisky led the little girl up the stairs and dumped her and her suitcase in one of the rooms and left again. Kalissa looked around for a moment before settling herself into a corner with her knees against her chest and holding the swan tightly.

Last edited by Kahlua on Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kahlua
Kahlua

Character sheet
Name: Kahlua

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:34 pm

"Sir." Andrew says to his boss. "Im gonna have to leave work early, my parents have been killed in a car crash." He briefly explains the situation to him. "...the social worker is wanting to talk to me about my new arrangements." He spoke calmly and cool.
"You dont seem to be to shook up about it." His boss says to him.
"To be Frank sir, they weren't worthy of living." He turns his face hard. He had no compassion what so ever for them. He turns when he gets to the door.
"I dont think ill be able to work the rest of this week. Im going to a new school and a new home. Do you think you could give me time to settle in?" He asks hopeful. His boss stares at him his face stiff. He is silent for a minute and then a smile crosses his face as he nods his head. Andrew smiles and then walks out the door.

That night the social worker and and Andrew met together. He talked about where he would be staying and how it would work.
"I've heard a lot of good reviews on this place." The social worker says. "They are really kind people. There are also other kids there im sure you'll make friends with."
Andrew sighed. It couldn't be worse than how he was already living. Well this would be the last time he would sleep in his house. It didn't matter all the memories hear were bad ones anyways.

His head suddenly lifted from the floor. He checked his phone. it was 5:00 in the morning. He was still on farm time where they got up at all hours of the night. He went to his room and started to pack his bags. He does all his usual morning chores. He puts on a Patterned button up shirt on and then puts on a black and white sweater over it. He pats his jeans and then grabs a pair of vans that were gray with white laces.

Then a honking noise fills the air. It was the social worker. He grabs up his backpack and runs out to the car. Well, here we go.

Group Home RP Cute-anime-boys-with-brown-hair

Last edited by Scout on Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:16 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Bright Fang Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:53 pm

Lumineux sat in the back if the car with Shun. She could tell that the girl driving wasn't very happy that she was here so she kept quiet the whole time but held a smile at Shun's actions. Upon arriving to school, Lumi walked to class and saw Shun had sat in the front meaning he was in her class. She didn't care for the front. She felt like people stared at her when she was up front, so she sat on the back where she could witness everything from her seat. She listened as the teacher called out the names in her class until she got to the bottom since she was new. The teacher did one of her most hated things, pronouncing her name wrong. "Lum-in-uks" she tried saying. "Its Loom-in-new" She spoke stating the teacher in the eyes. -and don't forget it- she thought to herself.she sat in class quietly taking her notes as usual and tried her best to not be called on.
Bright Fang
Bright Fang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:09 am

Dawn had finished every quiet, hardly noticeable detail on her wilted rose by the time the final bell rang. She looked to Shun and walked over to Lumineux. She slung her bag over one shoulder and looked down at the girl.
“Name's Dawn. Been at the home the longest. You're free to ride with Shun and I home, if you like.”
She walked to Shun and spoke again, “I'll drop you at the store and take your bag in for you, yeah?”
Dawn was making a solid effort to be nice to these people, she'd heard there was a young girl coming, and a boy her age. Dawn walked from the class and down to the front parking lot, her eyes settling on her black Challenger and walked calmly towards it. She dumped her back in the trunk and leaned against her car, pulling out a Marlboro cigarette and lighting it, just as she'd done every day.
As she inhaled the smoke, a calm filled her. A gentle head-rush travelled through her mind, clearing her thoughts. She closed her eyes for a moment and exhaled, slowly. Carefully inhaling again, Dawn savoured the feeling, ghosting the smoke as it left her lungs. This continued for a while, alternating between smoke rings and exhales and ghosts. She felt the heat of the lit paper on her fingers and tossed it to the pavement, stepping on it gently with her foot.
Never waste a cent of it.
She reached to her bag and pulled out another, toying around with it in her fingers while she waited for the others. She lit it, eventually and held it in her fingers, watching the paper burn away. Then slowly, Dawn pulled the end to her lips and closed her eyes as she inhaled deeply. A student walked past her and spoke in a crude voice.
“Wow, you smoke so much more than me.”
Dawn merely smirked back and replied: “You do it to breathe, I do it to die.”
The kid walked away with an unlit cigarette in his hand, Dawn watched as he returned it to the case it came from and looked away. She continued with her cigarette, savouring it this time, taking her time.

Addressed: † Lumineux, Shun † Mentioned: † Kalissa, Andrew † Notes: † I HAVE THE MOST BADASS WAY TO PUT THIS ONE OUT K GUYS POST. †
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bright Fang Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:42 am

Lumineux sighed happily when the bell rang and dismissed the students. -finally.-  she thought while gathering her stuff. Her mind went to the offer made by the girl named Dawn. -sounds good- she smiled and headed straight to the car. Opening the door, Lumi sat in the back and shut the door leaning against it carefully while closing her eyes.

Last edited by Bright Fang on Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bright Fang
Bright Fang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:18 pm

The engine slowly turned off as they stopped at the home. This is it? He had expected much more but it was better than his old home. He turns his head to look at the social worker and he was just starring at the home. Well I guess he was surprised too.
"Well, um, here we are." He sort of mutters. Andrew hops out of the car with the backpack slung over one shoulder. He walks up to the door with the social worker at his heels. He knocks on the door and waits but nothing happens. He looks at the social worker and he just shrugs. Andrew knocks again, finally after awhile he sees the knob turn and someone rip open the door.
"I thought i told you---" It was Mrs. Pribilsky. She stopped what she was saying when she saw who it was, she looked from him to the social worker and then started up again.
"Why hello! How are you guys? I just had some cookies in the oven and I couldn't let them burn." The social worker looks at me with a smile on his face and gives a nod of approval. They talk for awhile and give out details and everything they needed to know. Soon the engine in the black SUV is started and you can hear the screeching sounds of tires as they drive away. He walks in the house to expect the smell of cookies and baking but there was nothing, he looked in the kitchen and there was no sign of cookies at all. Immediately the lady starts on me about rules.
"There is to be no cell phone use when doing homework and between the hours.... And absolutely no PDA and that falls under...." She continues for awhile about the rules and he trys to remember it all in his head. She walks me upstairs and shows him his room and then leaves and hes alone. She had told him the kids were at school except one little new girl. So he would have to wait to meet them which was fine by him, he needed some time to get situated. Immediately he opens a small window fairly high up so he can get some fresh air in.

He wrote down all the rules in his phone. He wanted to have the knowledge of them, if he broke the rules he didn't want to be ignorant about it. He would try to get as much information as he could from the other kids who usually would tell you different about the rules. It needed cleaning bad but he would have to wait to ask the kids where the cleaning supplies were. He unpacked all of his bags and put it all his clothes folded into the drawers. He took his sweater off and rolled up his sleeves part way on his shirt and then opened up the third button on his shirt. It was really hot and that small window wasn't doing much good, he checked the vents but nothing was coming out. He figured they had bad HVAC or just no air conditioning at all. Well, he would have to get used to it. He needed to know where the washer and dryer was so he could wash his bed sheets, but he figured he would rather ask the kids than take chances at the 'parents'.

I was here, and this would be my life for the next year. Until i could move out on my own.
Mentioned: Everyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:15 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

All that time Shun followed class like a student should, listening carefully and making notes, not talking, not staring out of the window, not doing anything the teachers wouldn’t be pleased about. Until the final bell rang and school was over.
He sighed, but it wasn’t actually in relief; school kept his mind off things, he wish school could have lasted longer. He had already finished his homework for the next days during the breaks and all the other classes, he would have nothing to do besides cooking when he would get home. And doing nothing would probably get him into trouble because he would be bored.
Shun got up from his seat and packed his bag, walking to the front of the class. He saw Dawn and Lumineux walking past but didn’t really pay much attention to them, instead he focused himself on the teacher, asking the teacher for more work he could do when getting home. Some people called him a show off, an attention seeker, a butt-kisser, but this wasn’t true; all Shun wanted to do was work on things so he could forget everything else, everything bad.
‘’Do you have more work for me to do? I already finished all my homework for the other days and I’m not really in the mood to work further through the textbook… Can I maybe get a different assignment with me?’’, he asked, waiting for the teacher to respond. Not long after he was given a different assignment which another class had to attend to, but Shun took it with him anyway, thanking the teacher and leaving the classroom.

He walked through the school and found Lumineux standing somewhere in a hallway. He smiled and walked over to her, waving at her. Not long after Dawn came up to them too, speaking to the both of them, though she addressed them separately. First Lumineux and then Shun.
‘’Name's Dawn. Been at the home the longest. You're free to ride with Shun and I home, if you like.’’, she spoke to Lumineux, then turned to Shun to address him as well. ‘’I'll drop you at the store and take your bag in for you, yeah?’’
Shun smiled at her but shook his head, holding his bag firmly while it hung from his back. ‘’No thanks. I would love for you to drop me off, thanks. But I wanna keep my bag with me; my wallet is in it.’’, he said and he grinned, bowing forward towards Dawn. He held his hand beside his face and whispered to Dawn, like it was a very important secret: ‘’In a secret pocket’’. He winked at her, still grinning.
Shun watched her as she walked off, and not soon after Lumineux left school, too, probably both leaving for Dawn’s car. Shun had to leave too, reminding himself he still needed to buy those groceries for tonight’s dinner. With a sigh he started to walk, out of the school, searching for Dawn’s car and the two girls.

Once he reached the parking space where all the cars were, he found Dawn’s car and moved closer, seeing Lumineux already sitting in the back of the car, and Dawn standing outside, smoking a cigarette. Shun knew she smoked, and he had often tried to help her stop, but it seemed like Dawn wouldn’t listen, she seemed to refuse to give up the unhealthy thing. After all cigarettes could make you addicted to nicotine. Shun knew all about it; not that he himself smoked, his father used to do it.
The boy moved closer, looking at Dawn with a sad expression. He didn’t like to see her smoke, and he was going to let it stop. At least, he hoped Dawn would stop, if it was only for today.
‘’Dawn, can you put out that cigarette? It's bad for your health...’’, Shun said, putting his hands together and looking at Dawn with big eyes full of grief, begging her. ‘’Pleaseeeee?’’
He knew it probably wouldn’t help, but at least he had tried. If she wouldn’t listen, then fine, but Shun would feel useless for not being able to help her get rid of it. He stood there looking at her, but soon decided to step around the car and find his seat. When he finally sat he put his bag on his lap and smiled at Lumineux, before looking at Dawn who still stood outside of the car, through the window. As he watched Dawn he asked Lumineux, a bit absent-minded: ‘’Do you like sushi? I’m planning on making it our meal for tonight.’’

------------------

Friendship
Dawn: 11% - Lumineux: 2%

------------------

Addressed: Dawn Mentioned: Lumineux Word count: 766 Notes: YAY
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bright Fang Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:41 pm

Lumineux sat in the car simply zoned out, staring at nothing until Shun walked to the car.She watched as he seemed to beg her about something. He walked around and sat in the car next to her. Her green eyes turned to him when he asked a question. "yea. Sushi sounds good." She smiled kindly.
Bright Fang
Bright Fang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:04 pm

Dawn watched Lumineux get in the car and Shun was out shortly after. He began to beg her to put out her cigarette and Dawn merely pulled the smoke away from her lips and looked directly at shun, pulling the sleeve away from her right arm and pressing the lit end into her skin, smoldering and bruning didn't bother the grl because she had no nerves living in her write wrist. A circular burn mark emitted the scent of burning skin and she tossed the dead cigarette to the ground and got in her car.
She turned on the ignition and backed out of the parking space, turning sharply and leaving the school grounds. She did as promised and stopped at the store, allowing Shun to leave the car, before she drove away. It was ten minutes from the store to home, and Dawn didn't speak once.
She stared forward and parked where she always had as a black car drove away from the house.
“More new kids. Welcome to Hell.”
Was her simple explanation. She grabbed her bag and Shun's, leaving the car and entering the home. She turned and dropped Shun's bag inside his room, then did the same with her own.
She walked in to the kitchen and saw that nobody was home, but her waffles were gone. The parents must have eaten them.
She peered in a bedroom with a light on, her eyes landing on a boy with sandy brown hair. She flicked her head at him in greeting and walked away, going to another room with a light on. She knocked this time, carefully pushing the door open, and stepped inside. She didn't see anybody at first, but as she turned, she saw a little girl, not older than six, who was sitting in the corner with a plush Swan.
Dawn walked over, slowly, and smiled.
“Hi there, I'm Dawn. You must be Kalissa. You're gorgeous.”
She kneeled beside the girl and sat in silence for a moment.
“Are you hungry? I was going to make some cookies, would you like to help?”
Dawn hadn't planned on baking, but she could see how uncomfortable the girl was here, and she wanted to comfort her.

Addressed: † Kalissa, Lumineux† Mentioned: † Andrew, Shun † Notes: † †
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:02 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

When Shun saw Dawn putting out the cigarette by putting the top on her skin, he couldn’t help but shiver. He didn’t want to smell the scent of burning flesh, or want to know how it felt to have such a burn mark on your wrist. Dawn didn’t seem to feel it though, which Shun found odd. He felt pain, he could feel every sting of pain that was given to him, even if he hurt himself. So why didn’t Dawn flinch once? She didn’t flinch at all.
As Dawn stepped into the car and drove off, she didn’t say a word. Sun guessed it was because he had asked her to put out her cigarette and he felt kind of guilty, but he also really wanted to help her. Shun sat there silently, not looking at Dawn nor Lumineux, but stared at his lap, on which his bag was resting. Dawn had offered to bring his bag home, so he guessed that was alright, even though his wallet was in it. The boy took out his wallet and put it on his pocket, closing the zipper of his bag, and let it rest once more on his lap. All that time during their drive to the store, which was on their way home, Shun stared out of the window, sensing the nasty feeling of home coming closer and closer to him. He hated the home, he wanted to get out of there, he wanted to stay at school forever, but he guessed he had no choice.
Soon enough Dawn dropped him off at the store and Shun got out of the car, leaving his bag on the back seat. He waved at Dawn and smiled, thanking her before walking into the store to get the groceries. When he entered the toko shop, a store where you could buy Japanese and Chinese-like groceries, he felt his pocket to make sure his wallet was still there; it was.

Shun walked through the store, seeking for the right groceries. He took a plastic bag from the counter and greeted a girl standing there and taking care of the customers, a fat girl from around the age of twenty, but that was just him guessing.
Moving deeper into the shop, towards the back, he dropped a sack of sushi rice into the plastic bag. Not soon after that he also found seaweed, salmon, cucumber, wasabi and ginger. The last thing he needed were tuna and the sushi’s vinegar, and maybe some crab while he was at it. After getting the last groceries he needed, he went to the counter with a plastic bag filled with goods.
He greeted a woman standing behind the counter, she had replaced the fat girl which seemed to have a break for the time being and stood outside smoking. This didn’t bother Shun though, because he knew this woman and was glad to see her again. And she knew him as well, because Shun came here often. Why? Because he often made sushi while cooking dinner for everyone at home.
‘’Hey Takeru, it’s nice to see you again.’’, the woman said, smiling at him. ‘’Got everything you need? Sushi again, I assume?’’
She winked at him and Shun nodded, chuckling. ‘’Yes, I got everything. And of course it’s sushi. I can’t live without it.’’, he said to her, his words were teasing.

He paid the money for the groceries and waved at the woman, they both said their goodbyes as he was ready to leave the store. But on his way outside his eyes fell on a movie poster. Walking over to it he looked at it and read the title. It was a horror movie and Shun really felt like seeing it, but he realized he hadn’t enough money to buy a ticket to it.
He sighed, letting it slide. There was no way he could see a movie when every bit of money he earned was used to please the other children at the home. But he had gotten used to it; he preferred seeing others happy than to be happy himself.
‘’Better get home so I can have some free time before it gets close to dinner time… It’s a ten minute walk home and making sushi takes over two hours. It’s not food, it’s art.’’, Shun thought and he turned around, walking down the road with the plastic bag in his right hand. His wallet was hidden in his the left pocket on the back of his jeans.

------------------

Friendship
Dawn: 11% - Lumineux: 2% - Izzi: 0%

------------------

Addressed: Woman behind the counter Mentioned: Dawn, Lumineux, some fat girl Word count: 754 Notes: IZZI GO STEAL HIS WALLET, NOW~ :D
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:08 pm

Andrew was laying on the bed reading a book when he saw his door slightly open. He sat his book down and looked towards the door. A girl about his age looked in the door and sort of nodded before walking away. He thought it was odd, she opened his door but said nothing. He shrugged and picked up his book to read again, but soon got bored knowing there were kids he should meet. He got up sighing and putting his bookmark in his book. He set it down and walked out of the room peering into the hallway. It was a dark area even though it was day out. He looked down a little ways seeing a light and some voices. He walked down the hallway and stopped when he got to the light. The door was open and He saw a little girl sitting in a corner who looked scared, and the girl who he saw earlier kneeling down by her talking. He smiled but turned away and walked back to his room, not wanting to interrupt him. His phone vibrated in his pocket and he pulled it out seeing who text-ed him. It was his friend Mike who lived down at the farm.

"Hey, hows it going at your new home Smile ?" Andrew text-ed back quick.
"I dont know yet bro, I haven't talked to any of the kids yet so we will see." He put his phone back in his pocket and sat down on the dirty comforter. He suddenly remembered he needed to ask about cleaning stuff. He walks back to the other bedroom and looks in.

"Hey im Andrew. Im new here but I have a question you might be able to answer if your not to busy."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:31 pm

Group Home RP Women_11
Pain.
Pain shot through her body as she woke up, her chin lifted slightly, her neck and back hurted badly.
Where am I?” Izzi whispered, her blurred vision not allowing the girl to identify her location. “Ah.” Pulling herself up with the wall as a prop, she groaned audibly, her jeans and top stained in a crimson red, several gashes were found on her entire body. “Again?” She snickered weakly, her ocean blue irises landing upon her butterfly knife, the sanguine liquid still on it´s blade. “Must have fallen asleep... Or someone knocked me out.”
Soon she could finally see clear, piercing blue optics darted from side to side; she was clearly under a bridge. And apparently she was drunk last night, she could tell by simply feeling her temples hurt. Oh well, a fight while she was drunk. “And another one is waiting for me...” She wasn´t home, she disobeyed the rules of the Priblisky family and god knows what Veronica would punish her with. Maybe beat her, maybe take her phone away or not allow her to have dinner. “Eh, whatever.” Izzi yawned while stretching her body.
What time is it?” Instantly, Izzi started searching for her mobile what was hard when several bottles, once filled with alcohol, were covering most part of the ground. However, the red haired girl would soon find it, “3 PM. Too late for school.” Rolling her eyes, she packed away her iphone, and more or less tried to somewhat walk like a normal person. She didn´t know where she was going and actually she couldn´t care less about where she was going, what her foster parents were thinking about her nor what other people were thinking about her. “I need a break...”
Vibration.
Wha-?” Finally realizing that someone was calling her, Izzi would look at the callers number; Veronica. “God, please not.” Instead of accepting the call she just waited till her foster mother would stop calling. ´Make her wait, hah.´ Once the phone stopped ringing, Izzi allowed a malicious smirk to play on her lips, “Aww, poor Veronica.”
With a grin plastered on her face as well as an unlit cigarette between her lips, Izzi walked her way up, eventually entering the street with several markets. There was a growling coming from her belly, “Shit, I´m hungry.” Groaning, Izzi placed both hands on her belly and narrowed her eyes slightly. And of course, she didn´t had any money; she gave it out for her new knife as well as all the alcohol. “Great... What now?” Looking around she saw many people, people with money walking through the street. Maybe she could... find some money? “Most of them don´t need it anyway.” There. Right there. A boy who just exited the toko shop, a bag full of groceries firmly in his hand. “You... You already have what you want...” Innocently walking after the boy, she saw his wallet in the left pocket of his jeans. ´You kidding me? He´s literally begging me to grab it.´
Gaining speed, she´d headed towards him, her phone in her hand and she pretended that she´d write messages on Whatsapp. Bumping into him, she´d briefly scream in shock while elegantely and swiftly grabbing his wallet out of his pocket. ´Done.´ Without even apologizing, Izzi glared at the boy and started yelling before continuing her walk to nowhere, “Idiot, pass besser auf!” [Idiot, Mind what you´re doing!]

Once out of his sight, she immediately turned and entered an alley, allowing her back to lean against the wall of it. “Let´s see what we got here...” Looing through the wallet, she threw the ID-card of who-ever out and simply took the money, what wasn´t really that much. “Eh, maybe that´d be enough for me to buy myself some fries?” 

Addressed:: Shun || Mentioned:: Family Priblisky || Notes:: Badass Izzi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next