The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3
The Riadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
Group Home RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 6:45 pm by Jeamesero

» What Music Are You Listening To?
Group Home RP - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:52 pm by Jeamesero

» Count to 1000!
Group Home RP - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:44 pm by Jeamesero

» Yum or yuck?
Group Home RP - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:36 pm by Roki

» I drop a_
Group Home RP - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:35 pm by Roki

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Group Home RP

+8
Verine
Jeamesero
Kain
Bright Fang
Dawn
Kanaya
Shadow
Kahlua
12 posters

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

Group Home RP - Page 2 Empty Group Home RP

Post by Dawn Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Riadven Pribilsky Group Home

Hello, you are now in a group home (for whatever reason) for children between the ages of six and eighteen. Your foster parents are only in it for the money, hardly paying attention to the children, which is why the older children help care for the younger.
The adults of the house supply the food, but not the meals. They pay the bills and attend meetings, but there is nothing else that they do for their adopted children.
The home is located in a small town in southern Montana. The town only has the necessities: a grocery store, pharmacy, doctor's office, dentist, a few clothing stores, an all-grades school, and so on.
The parents go by the names Veronica Pribilsky and Johnathan Pribilsky. They are hard on the children, occasionally losing their tempers on the older ones and potentially getting violent on a select few that stand up for the younger kids who only get screamed at.
It's a fend for yourself world mostly, but a few of the older kids take care of the younger ones and the others maintain their roles as young adolescent miscreants.

The rules of the home that are strictly maintained by the adults are as follows:
ø There is to be absolutely no swearing around the younger children (Under age 12).
ø The use of cell-phones is prohibited while doing homework and between the hours of 10:00PM and 6:00AM.
ø If inappropriate behaviour, such as PDA, horseplay with violent intentions, disobedience, or deliberate discrimination towards another member of the home is discovered, all involved will be punished.
ø  If classes at school are discovered to be skipped, punishment will be in order, including grounding, confiscation of items such as cell phone, MP3, laptop, and other privileges temporarily dissolved.
ø Any pets must be entirely paid for by the owner, and if complaints are filed, they go instantly unless it is a hearing, sight or other disablement helper.
Welcome to the home, Guest.
ø No rooms will be shared by the same gender, no matter of sexuality.
ø Unless otherwise discussed by the parents, no children will be allowed in the basement suite.
ø No outsiders will be brought in to the house without a valid reason and approval from the parents.
ø Doors will be locked at 9:00 PM every night, and unlocked at 6:00 AM each morning, with the exception of work duties.

What you may and may not have to begin the RP:
May have:
Cell phone
Laptop
Clothing (obviously)
iPod or other Mp3 device
Stuffed animals
Money
Bicycle (pedal only)
Job
Relationship (out of home)

May not have :
Pets
Vehicle
Motorcycle

**If you wish or have before you join or gain any of these things later in the Group Home RP, please do not hesitate to PM me (Abaddon) and I will either accept, deny, or suggest changes.
Please be realistic, a 12 year old isn't going to buy themselves a corvette, that just doesn't happen.

On another note, I, Abaddon, will be running this RP. You'll PM your joining forms to me and I'll PM you back with your acceptance or anything that needs to be changed.
You can all only roleplay one character per account, as long as you promise to keep them active. Second characters will be allowed once the RP has been going strong for a week.
Your character should be relatively similar to your wolf in personality and name, if not exactly the same. In the home, they don't really consider each other siblings, more just people living in the same place. So yes, relationships within the house are allowed.
Get as dirty as y'all want but don't be super graphic about it. Also, if you're nine, frickle frackle isn't a thing. Ok? Ok.
I LOVE YOU ALL. HAVE FUN. LET'S DO THIS.

By the way, a map of the main floor that the kids live on:
Group Home RP - Page 2 2wohv5s

J O I N I N G

Code:
Name;

Nicknames;

Age;

How did you get in the home;

How long have you been in the home;

Physical description;

Reference;

Personality;

History;

Family;

Likes;

Dislikes;

Hobbies;

Sexual Orientation;

Relationship Status;

Job;

Last edited by Abaddon on Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:13 pm; edited 4 times in total
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet
Name: Deyanira

Back to top Go down

Group Home RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Group Home RP

Post by Bright Fang Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:15 pm

Lumineux got out of the car with a sigh as she went inside and walked to her room putting her stuff away. Voices could be heard in another room, so she went and checked it out. In a room she saw Dawn, a little girl with a stuffed swan, and a tall boy about her age she assumed. "Hello. I'm Lumineux Enfer. Are you new here?" Lumi piped up talking to the boy before her.
Bright Fang
Bright Fang

Character sheet
Name: Bright Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:17 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Text or other’s speech’’

Shun walked down the road humming a song to himself peacefully, a song he heard on the radio last evening. He held the bag with groceries firmly and had completely forgotten about his wallet which was in the back pocket of his pants, a rather foolish spot to hide it. But it was because he had given his bag to Dawn, so now he had no bag to hide it in.
All of a sudden someone bumped into him and Shun got almost knocked over to the ground. Looking around he saw a glimpse of a girl who turned around and quickly walked off, she had her phone in her hand and seemed to be texting, but she took the time to look back at him and yell.
‘’Idiot, pass besser auf!’’, she yelled. It sounded German but Shun wasn’t sure; he didn’t follow German class anymore, not since he had decided to drop that class because it was too hard for him. He had a hard time understanding those words.
‘’What the hell…?’’, Shun whispered, ready to turn back around and move back home, minding his own business. But Shun wasn’t a fool. He remembered he had put his wallet in his back pocket and felt, realizing his wallet was gone. He snapped. ‘’That… that bitch stole it from me!’’, he thought and he quickly turned around, looking at a crowd of people. He saw the girl walking meters away from him, she went around a corner and disappeared. ‘’oh shit no! That money is for the children at the home!’’

Shun quickly began to rum pushing people out of his way as he went towards the end of the street. Some people cursed at him and pushed him back, but Shun didn’t care; he had to get his wallet back. Running around the corner he saw the girl disappear again and went after her, moving as fast as he could. ‘’She better have a good reason to do this! Fuck!’’
He hid behind a wall and glanced at the girl that stood there, literally opening his wallet and throwing his ID card on the ground like it was useless. She then started grasping in his wallet and took out money, the money he had worked so hard for to earn. Shun was furious. He couldn’t see her clearly so he didn’t know who he was up against, but he still dashed around the corner and grabbed the girl’s hand, pulling it away from his wallet which she held in her other hand.
‘’Who do you think you are!? Give back my wallet immediately!’’, he yelled at her, the words being spit out. He even kind of pinched the arm, not enough to hurt her but enough to make her feel he meant business.
However, when he looked more clear he saw it was Izzi, one of his siblings at the home. He knew she was a troublesome girl. He had never really spoken much to her but his foster parents had told about her. She was a loner who preferred the streets over a safe warm home, something Shun couldn’t understand. And how hard he even tried to get to know her and get to like her as his sibling, they were too far apart to form a bond together, it seemed. And now she was even stealing his wallet; things were getting bad.

‘’Izzi!? What the fuck is your problem! Give it back, NOW!’’, Shun yelled and he ripped the wallet out of her hands, searching through it. He glanced at her, angry and opened his hand at her, a demand she had to give back his money. ‘’And my money, now. Please.’’
He saw his ID card laying on the ground and looked back up at Izzi, a furious expression on his face. ‘’You now even steal from family members? Gosh Izzi, please stop it.’’
He finally calmed down again, sighing in annoyance and he stared at Izzi, a cold expression on his face. ‘’My money, please…’’, he mumbled and the hardened expression faded, turning into a weak smile. ‘’You know I work hard for this money to earn it. And I don’t even use it that much for myself. All the money I earn is spent on all of you at the home. So don’t call me selfish for asking it back.’’
‘’And if you need money next time, just ask. Don’t come steal it, just ask and I might give you some.’’, he explained, hoping she would never steal money from him again. ‘I assume you stole because you’re hungry. I could buy you some food if you like, but please never steal from me again, okay? Where have you been all night, anyway?’’
Shun disliked Izzi’s behavior, but he wasn’t going to tell his foster parents about what she had tried to do. She looked horrible, blood on her clothes, she seemed to have drunk last night, and she hadn’t even come home last night or went to school today. But then again, Shun wasn’t one to go against his own siblings; their foster parents were the evil ones. Izzi was a strong girl, but he would still protect her by not telling anything to their foster parents about her; he wasn’t one to snitch.

------------------

Friendship
Dawn: 11% - Lumineux: 2% - Izzi: -2%

------------------

Addressed: Izzi Mentioned: Dawn, the foster parents Word count: 882 Notes: DON’T HATE HIM ‘KAY? HE WANTS TO HELP YOU. :’D
BM100
BM100

Character sheet
Name: BM100

http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:52 pm

‘’Who do you think you are!? Give back my wallet immediately!’’
What the...” Izzi felt someone firmly grabbing her arm, almost causing her to let off the wallet, though it remainded in her hand. The loud voice of the boy in front of him were quite surprising, she thought she already had a good distance to him. Apparently not.
The red haired girl immediately pulled her arm back and took her butterfly knife out, just in case he was starting something. However, he seemed... awkwardly familiar. She knew him, didn´t she? ´Hey... Wait... Aren´t ya... Shun?´
No wonder that she needed quite long to recognize him, she never actually spoke to him and actually she didn´t want to. But now? Now she had to. Explain herself why she stole his wallet. ´Eh, shit. He´s goin to tell that bitch what I did. You better hold your tongue, mate.´
‘’Izzi!? What the fuck is your problem! Give it back, NOW!’’
Shun yelled, grabbing his wallet out of her hand, however, Izzi herself started yelling at him now; “Shut up, idiot!” If he didn´t want to die, he should better listen to her words.
‘’Izzi!? What the fuck is your problem! Give it back, NOW! You know I work hard for this money to earn it. And I don’t even use it that much for myself. All the money I earn is spent on all of you at the home. So don’t call me selfish for asking it back. And if you need money next time, just ask. Don’t come steal it, just ask and I might give you some. I assume you stole because you’re hungry. I could buy you some food if you like, but please never steal from me again, okay? Where have you been all night, anyway?’’
Ocean blue eyes narrowed at his words, now it was her turn. Pushing him with brute force against the wall, Izzi placed her butterfly knife at his throat, ready to slit it open. “Listen now, fucker, I didn´t know that it was you, got it? I wouldn´t have stolen your money, I know what you do and I actually don´t have anything against that as long as I don´t get involved in it. But if you don´t shut the fuck up, I´ll slit your throat open and let you bleed to death here. SO FINALLY , SHUT UP.” She spat the words in his face, in one of her hand her butterfly knife tightly pressed against Shun´s throat and with her other hand she´d search for the money of him in her pocket and push it into one of his jeans´ pocket. It wasn´t that she hated Shun, it were only his words which pissed her off. Leaning slightly forward toward his ear, she´d whisper with a poisoned voice, a threat, “If you dare to tell anyone about this...” she didn´t continue and simply stopped. Just stopped. Backing off, she released her firm grip and returned in a calmer posture, trying to relax entirely.
Shun´s last words echoed in her mind. Even though she actually stole his money, he still offered her to get some food for her. She felt awkward for the situation before... somewhat guilty. Though, she wouldn´t show it. “I don´t know where I was last night, I woke up outside under a bridge... Probably a fight, I dunno.” She answered his last question a bit irritated but still in a careless tone. “I don´t steal because it´s fun ok? “ Izzi tried to defend herself, even though she knew that stealing wasn´t right at all. “You should stop putting your wallet in your jeans pocket, especially the back pockets.” She added, looking away from him, a blank expression in her face. Sighing, Izzi rolled her eyes before they landed upon Shun´s, gazing him straight into his eyes, she whispered, “I wasn´t going to hurt you...”

Addressed:: Shun || Mentioned:: da family || Notes:: GUILTY

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:54 pm

Before the girl in front of him could even turn around to look at him another girl came from behind him. Almost immediately she started speaking to him.

"Hello. I'm Lumineux Enfer. Are you new here?" Andrew turns to see a girl with long dark brown hair and green eyes.

"Um, ya hi. Im new here. The names Andrew." He then looks down the hallway and hears tinkering around down there. It must be the foster parents. From the first site of Mrs. Pribilsky she seemed like a kind lady, but once the social worker got out of site she seemed like she cared not at all about him. He didn't like that and it made him suspicious.

His phone vibrates in my pocket but he ignores it not wanting to be rude to the girl. He figured it was just Mike anyways. He looks back up to the girl to wait and see what she says. She seemed a nice enough girl who was happy and friendly.

Addressed: Lumineux Mentioned: Dawn
Group Home RP - Page 2 Cute-anime-boys-with-brown-hair

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:03 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Maybe Shun shouldn’t have yelled at Izzi, because right now she was at him, pushing him against the wall. She took a knife out and held it against his throat, causing Shun to let out a short but loud scream. His eyes widened as he looked down at the piece of metal; a few streaks of sweat began to roll down his forehead. He was in a pretty nasty position, he realized. He was so scared, afraid that she would cut his throat right here right now. He didn’t struggle, he just stood there, staring at her, eyes widened in shock, his mouth partly opened, he was shivering.
‘’Shut up, idiot!’’, she started yelling at him, and that’s when his eyes began to water, out of fear, but no tears were streaming down yet. ‘’Listen now, fucker, I didn´t know that it was you, got it? I wouldn´t have stolen your money, I know what you do and I actually don´t have anything against that as long as I don´t get involved in it. But if you don´t shut the fuck up, I´ll slit your throat open and let you bleed to death here. SO FINALLY, SHUT UP.’’
Tears started to finally roll down his cheek; Shun cried. He wasn’t sobbing, mainly crying silently, shedding tears without letting out a single noise, but he cried. The only sounds he made were soft groans of fear. Still he didn’t push her back, he just waited for her to let him go. He knew she wouldn’t possibly kill him, but she had pretty much startled him.
‘’I…’’, he mumbled but he swallowed, stopping himself from speaking, because Izzi put his money back in his pocket and let go of him as she continued to speak. ‘’If you dare to tell anyone about this...’’

‘’I don´t know where I was last night, I woke up outside under a bridge... Probably a fight, I dunno. I don´t steal because it´s fun ok? You should stop putting your wallet in your jeans pocket, especially the back pockets.’’, she said to him and Shun just stood there, shivering, and he simply nodded. He didn’t dare to speak, he just stared at her, his cheeks a bit wet.
‘’I wasn´t going to hurt you...’’
That was the moment more tears came and he just cried, yet it still were silent tears. He closed his eyes, trying to keep himself from letting the tears flow, but he no longer could hold them. He shivered liked madness, an effect adrenaline had done to his body, adrenaline caused by fear. Don’t get him wrong, Shun wasn’t one to back down, he would fight back when startled by someone, if needed. But since it was Izzi he couldn’t fight back and froze on the spot when she attacked him; she was one of his siblings, he couldn’t hurt family, not anymore.
‘’I… I’m s-sorry…’’, he sniffed, wiping off some of the tears, but they still kept coming. ‘’I’m sorry for yelling at you. I didn’t know it was you…’’, he said, taking a deep breath. ‘’Relax Takeru… relax… you’re fine, you’re alright…’’

Shun finally calmed down and wiped away all the tears, looking up at Izzi. He snorted slightly, there was a mix of sadness and annoyance in his eyes, and still a small spark of fear, because his adrenaline still caused him to shiver. But he was doing better, if Izzi wouldn’t dare to yell at him again. Right now he was in a state which made words hurt him more than punches. Once he cried, every yell or bad word at him could make him cry more.
He had to stay calm, stay low, he didn’t want Izzi to grab her knife again. One time was already enough for him. He looked at her and wiped off the last tears, drying his face, but his eyes were still a bit red and puffy from the tear shedding. He didn’t smile at her, but he still offered her food even though she had tried to steal his money and even attacked him with a knife.
‘’I would never tell about what you did, I promise; I’m not a snitch. And the foster parents are the ones who are wrong, as siblings we should stick together.’’, he began, murmuring as he looked at his feet. He turned around but stopped walking. He turned his head and looked down at the plastic bag laying on the ground near the wall, he had probably dropped it due the shock.
He went to it and picked it up, after that he grabbed his ID card from the ground as well, which he had almost forgotten about. He put it in his pocket, not in the mood to pull out his wallet again and decided to walk off. But once again he stopped, turning his head slightly so he could look at Izzi with only one eye. Now it was time to offer the food again. ‘’Still in for some french fries on my bill? Or you could come home and eat dinner with us. I’m making sushi tonight. Your choice.’’, he said. His words were a bit harsh, mainly because he was still recovering from what had happened, but his offering was meant to bring peace between the two. ‘’Well?’’

------------------

Friendship
Dawn: 11% - Lumineux: 2% - Izzi: -5%

------------------

Addressed: Izzi Mentioned: The foster parents Word count: 886 Notes: YOU MADE SHUN CRY <3 I love you ;D
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bright Fang Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:48 pm

Lumineux smiled when the boy addressed her. "Um, ya hi. Im new here. The names Andrew" Lumi nodded. "Well welcome I guess. I'm new here myself and I haven't met the foster parents. Are they good or bad?" She looked up at him since he was a little taller than she was. -i hate being short.-
Bright Fang
Bright Fang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:18 pm

"Well welcome I guess. I'm new here myself and I haven't met the foster parents. Are they good or bad?"

He was smiling as she talked something he always seemed to have. Then all of the sudden he knew not why but he thought of his knife. He carried two self defense knives with him at all times, when you have lived in the streets most of your life some things are just implanted into you. Especially when you have enemies lurking about. He casually grabs his left arm to feel if the knife was there. It was gone! He knew he had the one clipped to his belt but where was his other one. He decided he would have to figure that out later. Then he remembers her question she asked.

"The foster parents? Well to be honest I don't know yet, but what I've come to notice is they don't seem to hot." He speaks with a neutral tone. He didn't want the girl to think wrongly of the parents when he didn't rightly know himself.

Then he suddenly looks back at the girl. "Do you know if they have a coffee maker down stairs? I'm in the mood for some coffee."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bright Fang Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:26 pm

Lumineux listened to Andrew saying that they didn't seem to great even though he didn't know well himself. "okay, I guess I'll find out myself eventually, right?" She smiled and looked around until she heard him ask her a question. "Do you know if they have a coffee maker down stairs? I'm in the mood for some coffee." She had no idea whether there was a coffee maker or not. Honestly, she didn't care for coffee that much so it didn't cross her mind. "I'm afraid I don't know if there is a coffee maker. But we can go find out now if you like?" Lumi offered to accompany him downstairs to see if there is a coffee maker smiling still. She looked at Dawn and the little girl for a brief moment before looking back at Andrew awaiting a response
Bright Fang
Bright Fang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:42 pm

"Yeah, I would like some coffee." He followed her gaze to the older girl and the child.

"Honestly I would rather ask someone other than the foster parents. She might be able to give us the full scoop." He says walking over to the older girl.

"Hi, do you know if there is a coffee maker downstairs? And by the way i didn't catch your name?" He speaks in his casual manner. He was tense at the new home and he wanted to be liked, but you would never be able to tell by his voice.

He looks again to girl in the corner, she looked scared and she was clutching so tightly to that stuffed animal she looked like she would pop. He felt bad for her, having to go into a home at such a young age. He started to think of his home life at her age, it wasn't much better in fact it was a lot worse. His parents were never home, always partying and getting high or drunk. But when they were home was the worst. They seemed to never walk by him without a bottle in there hand and screaming at him for doing something wrong. They would beat him until he was bloody. They were investigated by CSD, but somehow always came off clean. It didn't help that they had beaten it in to me never to speak a word other than good things about them. He shuddered and looked at the girl, he didn't want anyone to have to go through that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bright Fang Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:48 pm

Lumineux walked over to Dawn and the girl with Andrew. She simply stood watching the three of them quietly. She then saw Andrew shudder a bit. Being her nosy self and a bit concerned she asked, "hey Andrew. Are you Ok?"
Bright Fang
Bright Fang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kahlua Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:20 am

Group Home RP - Page 2 Qwyb6f
"Hi there, I'm Dawn. You must be Kalissa. You're gorgeous."

Kalissa blinked and looked up at the black-haired girl who came into the room and started talking to her. She nodded once at her name then buried her face into the swan. Ever since her parents died she'd withdrawn into herself. She had even stopped speaking. It had been a year since then and she hadn't uttered a word.

"Are you hungry? I was going to make some cookies, would you like to help?"

She shrugged and tears welled up in her eyes as she was reminded of helping her mother bake. Her face was still buried in the swan so the tears were quickly absorbed by the plush toy. Kalissa lifted her face once again and looked up at Dawn with clear eyes. She seemed nice so far, maybe things wouldn't be so bad here. Gathering up some courage she nodded shyly at Dawn and got to her feet. However, an older boy walked in followed by another girl, all of them much older than herself. Her eyes widened and she flinched behind Dawn, trying to hide herself. The little girl wasn't too good around strangers recently.
Kahlua
Kahlua

Character sheet
Name: Kahlua

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:59 am

† Let me out of this life. †

Dawn stood with Kalissa and turned, feeling the young girl move behind her, She looked ahead to see the boy from earlier. She looked him up and down, her eyes cold.
“Don't go downstairs. It's not for us.”
She reached a hand behind her and gently placed it on Kalissa's shoulder,  not urging the child forward, just letting her know that Dawn would keep her safe.
“I'll make some coffee. We aren't allowed any after 5. Stay out of the kitchen, Shun and I are the only ones who go there. We have a system, I don't want you messing it up.”
She held Kalissa's hand and led the way from the room, avoiding Andrew completely.
“Dawn.”
She muttered as she left the room. She didn't care if the boy figured it that it was her name or not, he made the young one uncomfortable.
Once out of the room and in the hall, Dawn walked down the corridor until she reach the kitchen, and smiled at the view of the yard and forest. She looked at Kalissa and lowered herself down.
“What kind of cookies shall we bake today?”
Dawn recalled that the girl had not spoken, perhaps she would refuse still.
“Chocolate chip, ginger bread, or sugar cookies?”
She held out a finger for each option, maybe Kalissa would hold out a number, maybe she would touch one of Dawn's fingers.
Dawn looked at the swan in the girls hand and smiled.
Pretty little girl and an adorable stuffy to go with her. Well, you just came right out of a book, didn't you?
She looked back at Kalissa and stood, pulling a large metal mixer attached to a bowl and a white step-stool for Kalissa.
Dawn recalled the coffee and turned on the machine, filling the bag with fresh ground coffee beans, she allowed the hot water to seep through. She grabbed one of the many plain white mugs and put it on the counter while she waited for the coffee to cook.

Addressed: † Kalissa, Andrew† Mentioned: † Shun † Notes: †  †

Last edited by Abaddon on Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:43 am

Shun´s reaction was quite surprising Izzi, even though she knew that he was kind, she thought he´d fight back. But that didn´t happen. He just stood there, eyes widen and took everything she gave, silently with watery eyes. She could feel him shivering, his eyes red and his mouth dropped. Oh hell, that wouldn´t end good.
Just as she spoke the words that she wasn´t going to hurt him, tears flew down his cheek. He was crying. ´Shit...´ That was surely not a comfortable situation, having Izzi who threatened Shun and Shun who was crying in front of her. Guilty. That was what she felt. And that feeling was quite rare since Izzi was someone who couldn´t care less about someone´s feelings.
‘’I… I’m s-sorry… I’m sorry for yelling at you. I didn’t know it was you…’’
She heard him say the words while wiping off the tears, his face still wet and his eyes seemed quite irritated. Biting her bottom lip, Izzi took a moment and watched from the alley the people walking through the street, none of them catched her attention; she was thinkng. Thinking about what she should do now. Rolling her eyes with a silent groan, she pressed herself against Shun, her arms wrapping around the boys figure. Yes, she was hugging him. “It´s alright, Shun. I´m sorry for... you know.” Backing off after she spoke those words, Izzi felt greatly uncomfortable. She never hugged anyone.
‘’I would never tell about what you did, I promise; I’m not a snitch. And the foster parents are the ones who are wrong, as siblings we should stick together.’’
Siblings? He really thought she considered him as a sibling? Oh well. ´I ain´t anyones sibling, Shun. I´m alone, I don´t need any siblings. I have my homies n´such but not any siblings. Don´t consider me as your sister...´ Her thoughts were harsh but luckily she wouldn´t speak them out, since she knew what would have happened. So instead, Izzi just mumbled a careless, “Yeah.” and shrugged with her shoulders. Ocean blue irises followed the black haired boys movements as he grabbed his ID card and the plastic bag with the groceries. Before he walked completely off, Shun turned slightly back, enough for her to see one half side of face, he was still offering her food after all the shit,
‘’Still in for some french fries on my bill? Or you could come home and eat dinner with us. I’m making sushi tonight. Your choice.’’
Shocked. Literally shocked about his words, Izzi´s eyebrows raised and a surprised look was within her face. ´I threatened him with a knife... I stole his money... And you still wanna eat something with me?´  Not that she cared, just she wasn´t used to anyone being nice to her like that. Not even one of her homeboys would have spoken a word with her after she´d have threatened him with her knife. Well, after a few hours maybe but wasn´t it smarter to avoid someone as best as you can who pressed a blade against your throat?
‘’Well?’’
Sighing, Izzi slowly walked up to him, her eyes settled upon the street, avoiding to meet his eyes, “No, don´t waste your money for that shit. Let´s go...” she paused slightly. No, she couldn´t call that humble cottage home. “...back.” And with that said, Izzi started walking, all the time glaring straight forward with her hand in her jeans pocket.

Addressed:: Shun || Mentioned:: home || Notes:: Let´s go... back. :D

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:50 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

The next moment Shun suddenly got hugged by Izzi, something he hadn’t expected. His body tensed but he didn’t fight it for two to three seconds. After that he took a few steps back and stared at the ground, not looking her in the eyes nor saying anything to her. What was there to say? Nothing, right? ‘’Don’t hug me…’’, he thought, but he didn’t say it.
‘’It´s alright, Shun. I´m sorry for... you know.’’, Izzi said and Shun looked up at her, a blank expression, he nodded at her words; he understood what she meant. Reacting to his last question about the food, Izzi said: ‘’No, don´t waste your money for that shit. Let´s go... back.’’
He watched her as she walked off, like she was going to lead the way back home. Shun followed her, the plastic bag with groceries firmly in his left hand. He kept his right hand rested on his pocket, to make sure no one would try and snatch away his wallet again.
‘’Okay, it’s a ten minute walk home. Let’s go…’’, he mumbled as he walked behind her, though he wasn’t really addressing her, it was more towards his own self.
‘’Great, now I don’t have any free time anymore… I gotta start making sushi straight after I get home, or else we will have dinner way too late.’’, Shun thought, a bit annoyed. ‘’If only I hadn’t come across Izzi, then I would have been home in time… But then again, I can’t leave her here without money or food, I’m not like that…’’

--------------

After the ten minute walk Shun came home and walked up to the front door. He grabbed his key from one of his pockets and unlocked the door. Before he entered the house he looked at Izzi, nodding at her, a weak smile on his face; he had calmed down during their ten minute stroll down the road, and now they were finally home; he could start cooking.
‘’Izzi, you can go to your room if you like. I will take care of the groceries and the cooking. I’m gonna start on it soon.’’, he said, and with those words he opened the door and stepped into the house. With a smile on his face, turning rather into a smirk, he entered the hallway and said in a teasing way: ‘’Darling, I’m homeee~’’
He didn’t expect anyone to address him though, he just walked in and moved towards the kitchen, not paying any attention anymore to Izzi; he didn’t really care what she was going to do now, all that he cared about right now was to get the sushi ready for tonight’s dinner. He had bought enough groceries to feed a whole army of soldiers, just in case their foster parents decided to snatch away some of the sushi rolls.
‘’Okay, gotta get started on it right now… I don’t have time to see how the others are doing. Making sushi takes a lot of time, and I better start now to get it ready in time… Where was that damn cookery book again?’’

Shun found the cookery book and opened it on the right page, after a few minutes of searching for the right recipe. He grabbed the plastic bag filled with groceries and took them all out, stalling them out on the kitchen counter.
Then Shun went through the steps displayed in the cookery book again; he had made sushi many times before, but he had always been bad at remembering the right steps in order to make it. He was able to cook, but this was why he used a cookery book as a guidance.
‘’Step one: Place about 2 cups of sushi rice in a rice cooker and then rinse the rice repeatedly until the rice water is not cloudy. Then fill the rice pot with new water. Step two:
Wash the vegetables and place them on a cutting board and cut the carrots in half long wise and then cut them into long skinny strips. Repeat on the cucumber…’’

Shun kept on reading those instructions over and over again, sighing annoyed and rubbing his eyes with his hands. There were almost ten steps to follow, and Shun was too lazy and in too much of a hurry to read them all, but he knew he had to if he wanted to remember them.
‘’Now I remember how much I hate cooking…’’, he thought, shaking his head. He would never be able to get dinner ready before 7pm, now. Cooking, horrible. ‘’But gosh, I love sushi. And buying sushi or going to a restaurant only costs more money than when you try to make it yourself, in your own kitchen…’’

------------------

Friendship
Dawn: 11% - Lumineux: 2% - Izzi: -4%

------------------

Addressed: Izzi Mentioned: The foster parents Word count: 789 Notes: Yay, home, time to make sushi! :D
ALSO; would the foster parents be able to hear a dish fall and break in the kitchen? O:
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:46 pm

Andrews smile faded as he saw the girl inch closer to the corner. He stepped a little back noticing it was kinda crowded around her. The older girl started to speak to him, with no friendly tone.

“Don't go downstairs. It's not for us. I'll make some coffee. We aren't allowed any after 5. Stay out of the kitchen, Shun and I are the only ones who go there. We have a system, I don't want you messing it up.” And then as she walks back she continues. "Dawn." Was all she said.

"Alright." He says a little disappointed. He looks to Lumineux and says:

"Well it was good to meet you, see ya around." He smiles before he walks off. He heads to his bedroom And closes his door. He turns his lock but nothing is there to lock it.

"Well that really sucks." He mumbles. He half sits on the bed thinking to himself.

"Well" He thinks in his head. "So far I have accomplished to be friendly to one person, irritate another, and scare a little girl. Im doing great."

He then remembers about his knife. Frantic he didn't want the foster parents to find out, he searches everywhere. He looks in his bag and throughout his drawers until finally looking under his bed. He lifts up the veil of blankets blocking his vision from underneath the bed, he sees it. It was just lying there like nothing had ever happened. He grasps it in his hand firmly and pulls it out from under the bed. The clip was fully broken off. Well that would give him something he could do tonight. He thrusts the knife into his pocket. He knew not how it broke off his arm band but it must of broke off when he was tinkering about the room. He couldn't have that happening anymore, so he would fix that. He then sits on his bed and pulls out his phone. Mike had text-ed him a couple of general questions about the place so he replied quick not really feeling like talking.

He thought about what had happened. He had made friends with one person, and the other girl he had barely met. He couldn't judge anything by that. The little girl was afraid of him, but that was to be expected. He would have been to if he was her.

Suddenly he heard footsteps downstairs and then someone else something. Then he heard banging around in the kitchen and some other noises. He really wanted to go down and meet everyone but Dawn had told him clearly not to go downstairs or to go to the kitchen. He didn't want to make anyone upset so he decided to just wait in his bedroom until further notice.

Addressed: Dawn, Lumineux. Mentioned. Kalissa, Shun, Izzi.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:28 pm

Kain walked casually up the street counting his share of the money from the gangs last job like unusual he'd been the look out while the other guys had stolen the stuff from the house. Since he didn't want to be any more involved than he had too. He looked down at the three fifty's in his hand's part of him hated doing this but the other part knew he did it for a good reason most of the money he made from these jobs he gave to Dawn or Shun to help pay for things for things they all needed like food, clothes and anything else that came up. He put the money in his pocket then pulled out cigarette and lite it taking a deep puff from. 'Ah that's better one of these unusually takes the edge off everything'

A few minutes later he was walking up the driveway to the house he put the rest of his cigarette then let himself inside and peered into the kitchen on his way upstairs and saw Shun was in there it looked like he was cooking dinner. 'Eh I 'll come back and see if he needs any help once I put my stuff away'

Kain continued on upstairs and into his room while leaving the door open just in case someone need to talk with him and dropped his bag on the floor by his bed and threw his black jacket over one of the bed's post's he then took the three fifty's out of his pocket and folded them up and slide them down his right sock then head back down stairs 'I'll give the money to Dawn or Shun later.'

He decided as he walked back down stairs and into the kitchen to help Shun and said in a casual voice to him. "Hey Shun how's it going I saw you were making dinner on my way in and thought you might need some help since some new kids joined the house today?"

He paused for a moment giving Shun a half smile then asked another question. "By the way do you know if we're running short on food or if anyone needs money for anything else important I got some to spare if so?"

Kain was almost certain that Dawn and Izzi knew he got most of his money by helping rob people's house's but he didn't think Shun knew at least not yet anyways and waited for Shun's response.

Addressed: Shun

Mentioned: Dawn, Izzi, The other kids

Notes: Now bad for starting off I think.

Last edited by Kain on Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Kain
Kain

Back to top Go down

Post by Kahlua Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:50 am

Group Home RP - Page 2 Qwyb6f
Kali stayed still behind Dawn while she talked to the other kids. She felt Dawn's hand on her shoulder and she glanced up, but she was still busy. Soon after, though, Dawn took her hand and led her out of the room, pausing for a final word, and to the kitchen.

"What kind of cookies shall we bake today? Chocolate chip, ginger bread or sugar cookies?"

Kalissa didn't hesitate as she raised her hand with one finger up. She wasn't too fond of the other two kinds of cookies, but chocolate chip was one of her favorites. Now that it was just the two of them Kalissa relaxed again and watched with interest at what Dawn was doing. She was about to step up on the stool Dawn had set down so she could see what was going on when another boy entered the kitchen followed by another older boy. She squeezed her swan, like she always did when she was stressed, and scooted to Dawn's other side.
Kahlua
Kahlua

Character sheet
Name: Kahlua

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:05 am

† Let me out of this life. †

Dawn felt Kalissa brush around her again as she returned from the now-filling coffee pot, and smiled down at her.
“Kalissa, this is Shun. He's making dinner for tonight. He's amazing at making sushi.”
The black haired girl noticed the younger one's tight grip on her animal and placed a delicate hand on top of Kalissa's. “Don't grab 'em too hard. We don't want to hurt it.” She walked to the cupboard and pulled out a bag of chocolate chips. She scooped out small handful and put it on the tan-marbled counter top for Kalissa to eat. Then she reached underneath her and pulled out the flour and sugar from a lower cupboard.
She looked at the fridge, it was just beside Kalissa. “Would you like to get the butter from the fridge, and maybe two eggs? Make a couple of trips so you can carry them and your swan.”
Dawn didn't even try to convince the silent girl to release the plush animal. She would not separate a girl from her saviour. Not in this world.
Maybe a sleep over in Dawn's room would help Kalissa settle in, it was a scary place to be a young girl in, Dawn wanted to help. She looked at Kalissa with a smile.
“Maybe you should stay with me for the night, or a couple. As long or as short as you want, just to help you get comfortable here. I have a spare bed.”
Dawn felt as though she was talking a lot, but it was hard to have a conversation with a silent child.
A beep pulled her attention away and Dawn looked at the full coffee pot. She walked over and poured some into a cup.
“Coffee's on!” She shouted down the hall in the directions of the bedrooms.
She turned back to Kalissa with a smile, and a steaming mug in her hand. She placed her coffee down and pulled out five more mugs, she wasn't sure if Izzi would be home tonight, but there was always the chance.

Addressed: † Kalissa, Everybody † Mentioned: † Shun † Notes: † †

Group Home RP - Page 2 4i0wy
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:55 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Shun grabbed the dried seaweed and a knife, cutting the seaweed into smaller sizes; these would be rolled around the sushi rice once the rice was done, keeping it all in place.
That's when he heard footsteps entering the kitchen and he turned around to see it was Kain. He smiled at the boy in a friendly way.
‘’Hey Shun how's it going I saw you were making dinner on my way in and thought you might need some help since some new kids joined the house today?’’
Shun smiled at him and shook his head, saying to Kain: ‘’No thanks, I can manage. It are probably not many new children anyway, are there?’’
Shun didn't need any help, not because he knew he could manage by himself, but because he and he only wanted to make the sushi for tonight's dinner; Shun was a perfectionist and preferred making his most favorite kind of meal on his own, because only he knew how to do it properly, and he was afraid others would use the wrong ingredients.

‘’By the way do you know if we're running short on food or if anyone needs money for anything else important I got some to spare if so?’’
Shun's expression turned rather gloomy and he stared at the seaweed, cutting it with the knife he held firmly in his hand.
‘’No, don't think so. I already bought all the groceries we need for tonight, not sure if we need anything else. You can keep your own money for yourself if you like; I will spend mine on the other children...’’
Shun had a hard time doing two things at the same time. As he spoke to Kain he didn't really concentrate on the cutting, not noticing where he placed the knife.
Before he knew it a strong stinging pain flew through his finger, down to his hand. The boy groaned and dropped the knife on the kitchen counter, staring at his finger which was bleeding badly; he had cut himself when he didn't pay attention. ‘’Shit!’’
‘’I'm fine.’’, Shun said bluntly and he went to the kitchen sink, turning the tap and holding his bleeding finger under the water. ‘’Who needs band aids? I can still make dinner. It's not that big of a cut...’’

‘’Kalissa, this is Shun. He's making dinner for tonight. He's amazing at making sushi.’’
Shun awoke from his dazed feeling when he heard Dawn's voice. His head shot up in her direction, a bit shocked. But soon a fake smile appeared on his face and he tried to hide his cut finger behind his back.
‘’Oh hey Dawn, didn't hear you coming in. But thanks for the compliment.’’, he said, smiling. That's whe he saw the little girl standing beside the older girl, she seemed no older than six, maybe seven, he wasn't sure. Was she new in the house? It seemed like it.
‘’Oh my gosh, shes adorable.’’, he thought and he carefully moved over to her, trying not to scare her. He knelt down in front of her, smiling brightly.
‘’Hey there little one, it's nice to meet you. I'm Shun.’’, he said cheerfully, waving at her. His eyes fell on the swan plushy she held firmly. ‘’You got a nice swan there, I'm sure you take good care of it.’’
‘’Funny, that one quiz I did last told me my soul animal is a swan.’’
Shun smiled one last time brightly at Kalissa, before getting back on both his feet again. He looked at Dawn and said: ‘’Thanks for the coffee, I can use some right now... Dinner will be ready around 7pm, I think. Maybe sooner, I'm not sure yet. But I will call when it's done.’’
He tried to push away the thought of the pain in his finger and looked back down at Kalissa, once again cheerfully. His hands rested on his knees as he bent down a little; he assumed his tall body build appeared rather scary to the small girl, so he tried to appear a bit shorter to make her feel more comfortable. ‘’Have you ever tried sushi before? Do you like it?’’

------------------

Friendship
Dawn: 11% - Lumineux: 2% - Izzi: -4% - Kain: 2% - Kalissa: 5%

------------------

Addressed: Kain, Dawn, Kalissa Mentioned: x Word count: x Notes: Dang it Shun, keep your head with you.
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:18 am

March'll be here soon; You'll be gone...
Verine peeled herself away from the limp sack of stuffing, pitifully named as a pillow. Her eyes drooped, as did the rest of her face; as though the flesh was struggling to remain attached--Especially when it would be so much easier to flake off.
I'm cold. Have I been sleeping all day? Hm...
Rebels body was balled up at the end of the mattress, taking up more space than two children would--It didn't matter though; Rebel was worth it. Worth more than diamonds and countries. Irreplaceable.
Verines only companion. Friend.
“Coffee's on!”
Despite being up in the attic, Verine had no difficulty hearing Dawn, her voice powerfully carrying itself throughout the halls. That, and Veri had also learned to listen for the girls voice, for she used it so little.
Verines left hand absentmindedly curled its fingers into Rebels fur, stroking the mutt periodically as she looked out of her window, hunched over as she wiggled her butt around on the quilt in a weak attempt to coax warmth into her glutes. After a moment though, the beautiful scenery was too much to handle, and she flopped over to curl up next to her darling, fingering the felt-like ears as she inhaled the faint strawberry scent of Rebel.
"I suppose you want to go outside now, yes?"
Groaning softly, Verine stood up and padded, barefoot, over to the 'bathroom,' stopping to stare at herself in the mirror.
Slightly chapped pink lips, concealing a mouth that tasted of sour mornings. Her hair was limp, the tendrils curling into soft, ink waves.
Hideous, as always.
Verine didnt bother with a shower this morning, or a bath; instead deciding tot simply throw her hair up in a high ponytail. She settled on washing her face, and teeth, before swiping on deodorant and tugging on loose sweats and socks, her sports bra brushing against the loose t-shirt she pulled on.
Presentable, to a point.
Rebel was already sitting by the doorway, patiently waiting as Verine grabbed her house keys and leash, slinging her camera over one arm as she swallowed her pills.
"Come on, Rebel."
Jogging down the steps, Verine made her way to the kitchen, passing the gathering of kids to open the door for Rebel, before turning to grab a mug Dawn had set out. She avoided everyones eyes as she poured her coffee and sipped it; black, the only way to drink it.
"Thank you." She was quick with finishing it, eager to take Rebel for the usual run. Her tennis shoes were resting on the mat, just beside the door, like always. Just like always, Verine slipped them on and walked out the door, attaching the leash to the dog, and just like always, she frowned as she did so. It was a law to have your dog on a rope in public, but when the scene turned slightly more rural, Rebel was let off and walked side by side with Verine.
Sometimes she posed for the photos, and sometimes she didnt. Maybe I'll catch some trees today, a flower or two...
She'd be home later though, in time for Shun's sushi.
God it was the best.

(Bad first post; Sorry~ ^^" )

Last edited by Verine on Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Verine bb ;3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:39 pm

Andrew was looking at old pictures of the farm when he heard someone yell.

"Coffee's on!" It sounded like Dawn but it really didn't matter, it was time for coffee.
He walked out into the hallways, the musky smell hitting him. How old is this place? Then he headed towards the kitchen, he saw a lot more kids than expected. There was two boys, Dawn and the little girl, and then another girl with a dog just took a last swig of coffee before heading out. He walks past the boy in the doorway, catching a slight glance at the boys face. It cam along with instant recollection. He was a rival to the gang he used to run with. He had no idea if he would remember, for it was a few years ago. But some had said they remembered Andrew Taylor, or otherwise known as Scout. They threatened to kill him if they saw him again, for they knew he was alone. His old gang also said they would kill him, for leaving them. He had no friends with which to be protected. He was staring at Kain but didn't notice until the smell of coffee hit him. He said nothing to Kain but turned around and looked to Dawn.

"Thank you," he says grabbing a cup. He sips his cup and looks off into the distance, he had some thinking to do and some he could do now. He hoped Kain wouldn't remember him, for it was a few years ago. But it was a slim chance, they had spent time together. In battle anyways. He had always respected him even though they were rivals. He was good at what he did, although he would get a little over eager at times. He knew if he saw him he could tell his gang exactly where he was and his  route to school and everything. He would have no chance of avoiding them. So he had to be prepared to fight and to maybe back them off with words. Although there would be little chance of the latter. He knew some would stay off his back, because the reputation of Scout as a dangerous man was big. But sometimes when a man gets afraid he gets angry. People have a tendency to try to kill off anything that is bigger or stronger than there self. It was weary on a man, being all geared up for trouble when all you want is a little peace. He was watching Kain in his peripheral vision, he knew he could never turn his back on him. Ever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bright Fang Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:41 pm

Lumineux sighed as everyone left the room leaving her to go to her room. -i haven't met the parents but by the way Andrew looked, they might not be the greatest- She walked to her room and closed the door quietly behind her, flipping on the bed growling. at least I won't be made run of any more now that I'm at a new school.- She heard someone yell about coffee being done. The voice was recognized as Dawn. there might be more people to meet in the kitchen. So I may as well go.- Pulling herself up from the bed, she walked to the door opening it slowly. Stepping into the hall, she shut the door behind her before making her way down to the kitchen. Upon entry to the kitchen she saw Dawn with the new little girl, Shun, whom was working on tonight's dinner, Andrew, he seemed uneasy around another boy whom she hadn't met yet. -may as well find out who this guy is- She walked over to him slowly. "Uh. Hi, I'm Lumineux Enfer. Are you a resident of this house?" She smiled a bit trying to seem friendly.
Bright Fang
Bright Fang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:17 pm

Finally he was catching up with her.
Sighing, Izzi took out one of her cigarettes; the last one. “Shit, I need money... Eh, I can´t risk that he sees me finding some. Gotta wait a bit.” She whispered silently while he was walking after her and just as he slowered his pace next to her, her voice faded and no word exited her mouth again. It was just her and her cigarette. Everything else didn´t matter. Lighting it up, she inhaled the filthy smoke, contaminating her lungs with the deadly nicotine, which would kill her inside. A slow, painful death. ´What a nice thing...´
Arriving at their destination, their home, Izzi´s expression turned blank and emotionless. Everything in her shouted to turn around and never dare to enter the mansion ever again. But she had no other choice than actually doing exactly what her body didn´t want to; enter hell.
Shun opened the door, looking at her with a faint smile on his face, ´Not angry anymore?´  her thoughts questioned him silently, though he´d never be able to answer. ´Better not, I did things I´ve never done before, idiot.´  Oh there was the old Izzi again, cold hearted and reckless as always.
‘’Izzi, you can go to your room if you like. I will take care of the groceries and the cooking. I’m gonna start on it soon.’’
Jo.” She simply replied with a shrug of her shoulders. Just as she closed the door behind her, the life she was used to wanted to say hello again...
Look, look. Little princess decided to come back?”
Turning around just to see her foster parent Veronice, her arms folded and an irritated look upon her face. She was cleary enraged. “Ye, something against it?” Izzi simply replied in a cold voice, raising both of her eyebrows as she glared at the woman in front of her, a rather bored expression upon her face.
Don´t talk with me like that, you little stray! Now tell me immediately where you have been! Now!”
Seeing Veronica lifting her arm, prepared to slap the teenager, Izzi just puffed the smoke right into her face, a provocative smile playing on her lips as she did so. Oh how she loved to mess with her foster parent. ´Show her that she is nothing. Just dusk, dirt. You are nothing, Veronica.´ Her thoughts taunted her foster parent, though no word exited her mouth. There was no need, her ocean blue irises glimmered in provocation. Words were unnecessary.
You dare to-”
Oh I´m dreadfully sorry. I´ll stop now.” Elegantly, Izzi lifted her arm, the cigarette in her hands as she just dropped the stub. It landed upon the clean ground and as if that wasn´t enough, Izzi placed her foot on it, smashing it into the ground, just to make sure that it´d be a real mess. “Is it better now?”
You little!”
Veronica grabbed Izzi´s arm, pressing her nails tightly into the flesh of Izzi. Eyes darted from her arm back to her foster parent, a deadly glare was straight shot at her, “If I were you, I´d let off. Now.”
You will not question my authority ever again, kid! Go into your room, you will not dine with us for today. Out of my way, I don´t want to see your face today again!”

She let off and the red haired girl simply smirked at her, turning around in a graceful move and heading straight into her room, ignoring everyone on her way. All the new faces... Some familiar, some not...

Addressed:: Shun, Veronica || Mentioned:: Everyone || Notes:: beep, had to rewrite it since i accidently deleted ma first post *me cries*

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:02 pm

Kain stood there listening to Shun as he said. “No thanks, I can manage. It are probably not many new children anyway, are there?

Kain looked at Shun and shrugged. I know there's few but yeah not many.

Shun then answered his other question. "No don't think so I already bought all the groceries we need for tonight, not sure if we need anything else. You can keep your own money for yourself if you like; will spend mine on the other children."

Kain reached down into his right sock and pulled out one of the fifty's and placed it on the counter in front of Shun then said. "Nah man it's all good we all should chip in and help out right, here."

He then heard Dawn holler out that there was coffee on so he walked over and got himself out a mug and poured a cup and said. Hey Dawn pretty good day today huh.

He then looked down the kid hiding behind Dawn and said with a half smile. Hey kid your new huh well welcome to the Home you'll learn to like here one day like the rest of us did I guess.

Something then caught Kain's eyes and he quickly turned around as his hand strayed to one of the six throwing knives on his belt since his combat knife was up stairs still, it was just who he'd thought it was Scout. 'Dang it what the hell is someone like him doing here if the guys in the gang find about this it could put all the other kids in the Home in danger.'

Kain then walked over to Scout and glared into his eye's as he put his hand on his shoulder while he spoke in a quiet tone but with an edge in it. "I know who you are so to make it clear you make one wrong move while your here Scout that puts the other kid's here in danger and I'll bury you no questions asked got it."

Kain then looked back at everyone and said out aloud. "I'm going up stairs to see if Izzi's here so later you all stay cool."

He then walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs passing Veronica on the way up who he just ignored for right now she wasn't worth his time since he had Izzi on his mind, since she'd come to the home a few weeks ago Kain had taken quite a liking to her so he'd started trying to get to know her better while giving her money when she need it. 'She's definitely one on the wild side of thing's for sure but hell that just makes her all the hotter.
he thought as he stopped and knocked on her door. "Hey Izzi girl you in there it's Kain mind if I come in and talk to you, oh also I got a little extra cash right now if you need any?" Kain then leaned back against the wall and waited for a possible answer.

Addressed: Shun, Dawn, Kalissa, Scout, Izzi
Mentioned: Veronica,

Last edited by Kain on Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
Kain
Kain

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:02 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Shun noticed Kain as he laid some of his money on the kitchen counter. Shun snorted and moved over to it, grabbing the money and turning around to face Kain, lifting his hand to show Kain that he was going to give it back.
‘’I don’t need your money, take it.’’, he said, his words sounding a bit harsh, but Shun didn’t want Kain to give away his own money; only Shun was allowed to spend his money for other’s goods. He wasn’t going to let Kain give away something he might need. ‘’Only my money is used for the groceries and the toys for the smaller children. Keep your money and use it for yourself, please.’’
‘’I’m the one who’s responsible, even though I’m not the oldest and they think I’m not. I’m the one who wants to protect everyone and take care of them. Kain better understand that and take back his money because I don’t need it and I don’t want it.’’, he thought, putting the money back in Kain’s hand.
He didn’t pay any more attention to Kain, he didn’t bother to see his reaction. Instead he turned around and moved back over to the kitchen counter, grabbing the knife with his right hand. He looked at his left index finger, seeing the cut had stopped bleeding. That was a good thing.

Without saying anything more he continued on cutting the dried seaweed, until they were all in the right shape and ready to be used to roll the sushi in when the rice would be done as well. When he was finished cutting he laid the knife back down on the kitchen counter and moved over to Dawn, grabbing one of the mugs filled with coffee.
Mostly Shun would take his time to enjoy a cup of coffee, sipping it like an English gentleman, but this time he brought his head backwards and poured the coffee in his mouth, swallowing it only a few big sips. He put the mug back on the kitchen counter, flashed a smile at Dawn to thank her for the drink and then went back to check if the rice was done. It still wasn’t; Shun groaned in annoyance.
‘’At this rate I will never get done with making sushi in time. If only I could speed up this process so I could start making the rolls… Rolling the sushi rice and the fish and vegetables in the seaweed takes so much more time than only the cooking of the damn rice…’’, Shun thought, feeling quite uncomfortable. He already was to late with the cooking, and now it was only going to take longer. If he wouldn’t be done making sushi before 7pm, he might lose his appetite for the rest of the day. Shun hated eating late, he preferred a good meal around 6pm instead of after 7pm. 7pm was way too late for him.
He didn’t pay attention to all the kids pouring into the kitchen, he was arguing with himself over the sushi he was making. He felt useless, not being able to finish this meal in time. And now everyone had started to come to the kitchen; they made him feel uncomfortable, he felt stressed out. He couldn’t concentrate on the cooking.

------------------

Friendship
Dawn: 11% - Lumineux: 2% - Izzi: -4% - Kain: 2% - Kalissa: 5%

------------------

Addressed: Kain Mentioned: Dawn Word count: 546 Notes: Really wanted to post so eh, here’s a lame posty with Shun~
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next