The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3
The Riadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
Group Home RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 6:45 pm by Jeamesero

» What Music Are You Listening To?
Group Home RP - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:52 pm by Jeamesero

» Count to 1000!
Group Home RP - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:44 pm by Jeamesero

» Yum or yuck?
Group Home RP - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:36 pm by Roki

» I drop a_
Group Home RP - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:35 pm by Roki

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Group Home RP

+8
Verine
Jeamesero
Kain
Bright Fang
Dawn
Kanaya
Shadow
Kahlua
12 posters

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Group Home RP - Page 20 Empty Group Home RP

Post by Dawn Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Riadven Pribilsky Group Home

Hello, you are now in a group home (for whatever reason) for children between the ages of six and eighteen. Your foster parents are only in it for the money, hardly paying attention to the children, which is why the older children help care for the younger.
The adults of the house supply the food, but not the meals. They pay the bills and attend meetings, but there is nothing else that they do for their adopted children.
The home is located in a small town in southern Montana. The town only has the necessities: a grocery store, pharmacy, doctor's office, dentist, a few clothing stores, an all-grades school, and so on.
The parents go by the names Veronica Pribilsky and Johnathan Pribilsky. They are hard on the children, occasionally losing their tempers on the older ones and potentially getting violent on a select few that stand up for the younger kids who only get screamed at.
It's a fend for yourself world mostly, but a few of the older kids take care of the younger ones and the others maintain their roles as young adolescent miscreants.

The rules of the home that are strictly maintained by the adults are as follows:
ø There is to be absolutely no swearing around the younger children (Under age 12).
ø The use of cell-phones is prohibited while doing homework and between the hours of 10:00PM and 6:00AM.
ø If inappropriate behaviour, such as PDA, horseplay with violent intentions, disobedience, or deliberate discrimination towards another member of the home is discovered, all involved will be punished.
ø  If classes at school are discovered to be skipped, punishment will be in order, including grounding, confiscation of items such as cell phone, MP3, laptop, and other privileges temporarily dissolved.
ø Any pets must be entirely paid for by the owner, and if complaints are filed, they go instantly unless it is a hearing, sight or other disablement helper.
Welcome to the home, Guest.
ø No rooms will be shared by the same gender, no matter of sexuality.
ø Unless otherwise discussed by the parents, no children will be allowed in the basement suite.
ø No outsiders will be brought in to the house without a valid reason and approval from the parents.
ø Doors will be locked at 9:00 PM every night, and unlocked at 6:00 AM each morning, with the exception of work duties.

What you may and may not have to begin the RP:
May have:
Cell phone
Laptop
Clothing (obviously)
iPod or other Mp3 device
Stuffed animals
Money
Bicycle (pedal only)
Job
Relationship (out of home)

May not have :
Pets
Vehicle
Motorcycle

**If you wish or have before you join or gain any of these things later in the Group Home RP, please do not hesitate to PM me (Abaddon) and I will either accept, deny, or suggest changes.
Please be realistic, a 12 year old isn't going to buy themselves a corvette, that just doesn't happen.

On another note, I, Abaddon, will be running this RP. You'll PM your joining forms to me and I'll PM you back with your acceptance or anything that needs to be changed.
You can all only roleplay one character per account, as long as you promise to keep them active. Second characters will be allowed once the RP has been going strong for a week.
Your character should be relatively similar to your wolf in personality and name, if not exactly the same. In the home, they don't really consider each other siblings, more just people living in the same place. So yes, relationships within the house are allowed.
Get as dirty as y'all want but don't be super graphic about it. Also, if you're nine, frickle frackle isn't a thing. Ok? Ok.
I LOVE YOU ALL. HAVE FUN. LET'S DO THIS.

By the way, a map of the main floor that the kids live on:
Group Home RP - Page 20 2wohv5s

J O I N I N G

Code:
Name;

Nicknames;

Age;

How did you get in the home;

How long have you been in the home;

Physical description;

Reference;

Personality;

History;

Family;

Likes;

Dislikes;

Hobbies;

Sexual Orientation;

Relationship Status;

Job;

Last edited by Abaddon on Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:13 pm; edited 4 times in total
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet
Name: Deyanira

Back to top Go down

Group Home RP - Page 20 Empty Re: Group Home RP

Post by Hikaru Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:01 pm

Hikaru looked around for his phone until he found it under the side of his leg where it had fallen when he moved. Smiling weakly he looked up to see Shun looking at him, a faint blush on his cheeks. Did he say something wrong? He hadn't meant to hurt him if he had and was to tired to think straight.
Really he wasn't sure why Shun was acting like that. Just staring at him and blushing. Maybe he was falling for him more?
“O-okay... I don't really wanna share a bed yet... thought, but... I got a mattress...”
Hikaru heard the boy stutter and looked up to see Shun rise from the bed. He was still confused and unsure what the boy was thinking to make him this uncomfortable and embarrassed. 'I didn't really say anything did I? All I asked was if he had seen my phone and if I could...could...'
Suddenly a thought hit him and he blushed darkly as he bit his lip and looked at his phone. The boy had thought Hikaru had meant sleep in the same bed together with him. Shaking his head slowly Hikaru felt his face heat up more and more with every passing second he thought about what he had said.
“Takeru I didn't mean it how it sounded...” Hikaru said quietly as he beat himself up in his thoughts. He raised his head to see Shun pull out a brand new mattress.

He suddenly noticed that his heart had sped up as he started to worry about the boy. He might have just scared him away after all his work and pain. Watching through a daze he saw Shun place the mattress right next to the bed before looking up at him.
“I um... can sleep here tonight and you can sleep in my bed... we won't really share a bed but i'll be close near you and we can hold hands, I guess...”
Hikaru nodded slowly still embarrassed by his words earlier. He hadn't meant them how they had sounded or come out and now he wasn't sure he could take it back or fix it. 'Why did I say that... I might have just ruined my chances with him... Ugh so stupid!'
He heard doors open and jumped looking quickly to where the noise had come from. Seeing it was only Shun getting out sheets he let out a shaky breath. Still thinking and in a daze he saw Shun come back over and set up the sheets and pillow on the mattress.
“Sounds g-good...? I mean um... not yet... share one... I guess...”
'I did scare him. I am sorry Takeru... I need to say something... but what...?' He though quickly as fear grew. He didn't want to scare Shun again and lose his chances of dating him before they had even really started.

'If I say sorry I will look stupid and he will think I really meant that... but if I don't I can't think of another way...' Hikaru sighed heavily glancing at his phone screen trying to think of anything and everything that he could do to make this better.
He pulled his legs up to his chest as he looked out the window. Every time he looked it seemed to get darker and darker. He knew it would and that's was nothing he could do to stop it, nor could he stop the memories or dreams he would have to face.
Really the memories had yet to leave him even now. His mind still kept bringing them back every time he tried to push them back. Would he ever really lose them or be rid of them.
“I didn't mean... like...” He mumbled sleepily as he stared out the window still fear gripping his body. Not as bad as his fear of lightning but it was a amazing second. “Like... um... I meant near each other not in the same bed... sorry if I scared you I didn't mean to...”
Hikaru turned his head slowly to look at Shun blinking his eyes. They had started softly burning from lack of sleep. This was why he hated night. Even if he really wanted to stay up he knew deep down inside his heart that he wouldn't be able to. Never had. Just fought until he passed out which made everything rush back and enter his mind as he slept.

“Look... I really really don't wanna go to bed. I know that sounds stupid and everything but I really don't want to. Things in my dreams always force me to remember things I wish I could forget. It always feels so real...” He let his voice trail off taking a shaky breath before speaking again in a soft voice.
He really had to struggled to make it so his voice didn't break. “I hate being forced to relive everything. Can... do you think sleeping next to you on the floor and holding your hand will help? After all it is your bed and I don't want to force you to sleep on the floor I will. Just... will it help at all...?”
Hikaru swallowed and gave Shun a very tired and scared look. The pills were slowly starting to take effect making his already tired body even more so. He whimpered softly before stopping himself hoping Shun hadn't heard as he looked at the light on in the room. “T-Takeru... do we have to turn out the lights...? N-not that I am-” He forced himself to stop speaking. He remembered Shuns words mere minutes ago about wanting the truth. “I m-mean...I am scared of the dark...”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addressed: Shun Mentioned: Word Count: 937 Notes: Took forever and yet it suckssssss... ;_;

Hikaru
Hikaru

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:21 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Text or other’s speech’’

‘’I didn't mean... like... Like... um... I meant near each other not in the same bed... sorry if I scared you I didn't mean to...’’, Hikaru mumbled and Shun looked confused at him. A part of him deep inside sighed in relief, glad that Hikaru wasn’t upset about him not wanting to share one bed. But another part of him was sad, though, because Hikaru seemed to be sad.
‘’I wish I could cheer him up, I don’t want to see him like this…’’, Shun thought and he scooted a bit closer to Hikaru on his bed, still sitting up straight. He took off his shoes and then swung his feet on the bed, looking back at the boy.
‘’Look... I really really don't wanna go to bed. I know that sounds stupid and everything but I really don't want to. Things in my dreams always force me to remember things I wish I could forget. It always feels so real... I hate being forced to relive everything. Can... do you think sleeping next to you on the floor and holding your hand will help? After all it is your bed and I don't want to force you to sleep on the floor I will. Just... will it help at all...?’’, Hikaru said and Shun swallowed for a moment, not sure what to say, before forcing a weak smile.
‘’Well, you’ve never tried it before so how can you know for sure it won’t? Maybe tonight will be different because I will be here beside you to hold your hand and keep you safe.’’, he responded, laying down to rest on his back and stare at the ceiling. He rested his hands behind his head as he looked up and thought about what he was going to say next. ‘’And I’m going to sleep on the mattress. Yes, it’s my bed, but you’re the one who can sleep in it tonight. I’ve decided that and I won’t undo my decision.’’, he continued to speak, turning his head slightly to look at Hikaru with a smile.

‘’T-Takeru... do we have to turn out the lights...? N-not that I am- I m-mean...I am scared of the dark...’’, Hikaru said and Shun looked around the room, at the lamp hanging from the ceiling which was on, and back to Hikaru. He wanted to say yes because he didn’t mind sleeping with the lights on, but there were more people sleeping in this room and he didn’t want to upset anyone.
‘’I’m not sure if Kain can sleep with the lights on. If he can’t I will have to think of another solution to keep everyone in this room happy…’’, he thought and he glanced around the room, looking for a possible idea he could use.
His eyes fell on Hikaru’s phone, which the boy was holding in his hands. Shun got an idea and smiled, pointing at Hikaru’s phone as he spoke to the boy again.
‘’Well, mostly we all sleep with the lights off so I guess that won’t be any different tonight… but I got an idea that might help. Use your phone for light.’’, he began and he grabbed Hikaru’s phone from the boy’s hands, immediately going to ‘options’ to change things. ‘’You can change your options for your phone’s screen here, here you can choose in how many minutes passing you want your screen to light up. But you can also choose the option for your phone’s screen to never stop giving light. Choose this option and hide yourself under the bed sheets while you keep your phone’s screen on, so it gives light.’’
He gave the phone back to Hikaru, still smiling, and rubbed the boy’s head, running his fingers through his hair. ‘’Then we won’t have to keep the light on in the room so everyone can sleep, but you still will have light with you under the sheets till you fall asleep. Does that sound like a plan?’’

Addressed: Hikaru Mentioned: Kain Word count: 662 Notes: x
BM100
BM100

Character sheet
Name: BM100

http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:51 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

‘’My head hurts so much… and my stomach… and I feel sick… What happened?’’, Yuki thought and he groaned slightly, moving his body a bit. It hurt, it hurt all. he tried opening his blue eyes with effort and blinked a few times as his view was blurred and he saw almost nothing at all.
When his view finally got clearer he could feel something warm pressed against him, he could see something; there was the sound of purring near him and he could feel something move against his hurting belly. He noticed it was the cat they had brought in, the one they had adopted from the streets. It was purring, sleeping with its body pressed against him.
Yuki smiled weakly and brought his hand down, petting the animal’s head. ‘’Aww, you’re so cute…’’, he whispered, before pulling back his head and looking up to see Roki laying beside him. the boy was asleep, snuggled up against him; the cat laid in between them.
‘’Wait? Why are we in bed sleeping? What happened? Did I fall asleep…?’’, Yuki thought worried, afraid something had happened. He couldn’t remember much. The last thing he could remember was him and Roki going to the kitchen to get milk for their kitten because the little creature had been hungry, but from there on he couldn’t remember anything; had he fallen asleep and had Roki brought him to bed?
‘’Roki…?’’, he asked carefully, tapping the boy’s shoulder. ‘’Roki wake up… what happened…? Did I fall asleep?’’, he asked again, groaning and sitting up. He stared around their room in a daze.

‘’Kitten?’’, he asked once more, poking Roki’s shoulder again and pushing it slightly as to try and wake him up. ‘’Really, I can’t remember anything…’’
He looked around him and saw his plushy laying on the ground; Mr. Whiskers was sitting there all alone on the cold floor, staring into the distance with his green dot-like eyes. ‘’Mr. Whiskers.’’, Yuki said and he got to his feet carefully, kneeling down to get the cat. Once he got back up he felt lightheaded again and groaned, collapsing on the bed. He closed his eyes and held the plushy tight to his chest, not wanting to lose it again, or to let it drop so he had to get it again. ‘’I feel so sick, and it hurts…’’, he thought and tears welled up in his eyes, but they didn’t fall.
He suddenly could hear his stomach grumble and looked at his belly in confusion, lifting Mr. Whiskers up and holding the cat plushy in one hand so he could poke his belly with the other. ‘’Why am I so hungry? I haven’t felt this hungry in ages…’’ , he whispered to himself, laying Mr. Whiskers back on his chest. He turned his head to look at Roki again, poking the boy with his fingers on his shoulder again and even on his head. ‘’Hey Kitten, are you up now? Roki? Poke poke~’’

Addressed: Roki, Mr. Whiskers, the baby cat Mentioned: x Word count: 498 Notes: Poke poke XD

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:17 pm

Hikaru looked down at his hand and phone wishing he was anywhere but in the room. He wished it was already the next morning and that he was rested and nothing had entered his mind to scared him or force him to remember things again.
He had heard the boy speak of sleeping on the mattress on the floor still even though Hikaru had wanted him to have his own bed. 'Great. Now acting like a baby he is forcing himself onto the floor and I stole his bed...god such an dummy...'  He said to himself in his thoughts.
“Well, mostly we all sleep with the lights off so I guess that won't be any different tonight... but I got an idea that might help. Use your phone for light.”
Hikaru looked up in confusion at Shun. He wasn't sure how his phone was supposed to help but before he could ask or speak Shun grabbed his phone causing Hikaru to jump in surprise.
He leaned over to see what Shun was doing to his phone. There was so much he didn't know about his electronics but he had been told to buy them and that they would help out with his recovery. So of course ready to try anything he had bought them.

“You can change your options for your phone's screen here, here you can choose in how many minutes passing you want your screen to light up. But you can also choose the option for your phone's screen to never stop giving off light. Choose this option and hide yourself under the bed sheets while you keep your phone's screen on, so it gives light.”
Hikaru watched very closely though he still didn't really understand everything the boy had done or which screens he had got to. He rubbed his head in confusion his head still hurting a bit from his headache earlier.
Suddenly Shun held his phone back out towards him and he grabbed it quickly looking up into Shuns eyes.
“Then we won't have to keep the light on in the room so everyone can sleep, but you still will have light with you under the sheets till you fall asleep. Does that sound like a plan?”
Hikaru felt the boy rub his head after speaking, running his hands thru his hair. Signing heavily he nodded at him before turning his phone into sleep mode and playfully popping his hand away.
He stood up and smiled a weak but mischievous smile as he reached up and rubbed Shuns hair quickly. Once he had messed the boys long hair up a bit he spoke nodding his head to the side.

“Whatever you say Takeru~”  He chuckled softly slowly starting to feel a bit better. Even though he was tired and really wanted to sleep he was still a bit scared of the memories that he was sure would come back. After all they had every other night since it had happened so why would they stop now?
He looked around a bit still seeing the last few rays of sun leaving the room. He brushed past Shun and over to his bags on the other side of the room.
Quickly he changed from his work clothes into his night clothes. Turning back to Shun he smiled and finished pulling on his t-shirt. Hikaru padded over to Shun now wearing soft plush night pants with music notes all over them and a dark blue background. He had pulled on a black loose t-shirt on as well as black plush socks.
“Can we at least grab a bit to eat or something, man? I dunno about you but working at a restrant that serves amazing food that I am not aloud to eat without paying makes me hungry.”  He looked at the door to their room before he continued. “Didn't you say something about making something or pizza? Would love both really~”
He chuckled warmer this time before reaching up and popping Shun on the nose. “Or were my looks a minute ago enough to sustain you for the night?”  He asked teasingly as he referred to when he was changing his clothes.

Addressed: Shun Mentioned: Word Count: 686 Notes: Hikaru just admit your scared to sleep and your buying time XD

Hikaru
Hikaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:28 pm

Roki whimpered and turned in circles in blackness that seemed to go on forever. Suddenly a faint white light caught his eyes and he looked to it, turning until he was facing it.
“Roki? Roki come here~”
Roki looked around not sure who was speaking to him. The voice did sound warm and inviting so slowly he took a step forward before looking up at the light.
“Come play with me, Roki~”
Roki took another step forward before whispering. “Y...Yu...Yu...ki?”  The voice giggled happily as the light flicker brighter.
“Who else would I be, Kitten?”
He smiled and took off running at top speed. “Yuukkkiii~” He squealed. As he got closer he noticed the light slowly took the shape of the boy. Roki reached out a hand towards him.
“Hurry up~”
Roki pushed himself to go faster as he saw the boy turn and take off. “W-wait up, Kitty!”  He hollered out growing tired from running. He stopped to rest swallowing mouthfuls of air as he heard giggling again.
“Hehe~ Tired, Kitten?”
Before he could answer he heard screaming and then a laughter he was all to familiar with. Though when a second voice joined the laughing he was confused. He hadn't ever heard that voice before.
“No! Let me go! Ow! Stop hurting me! Kitten help meeeee!!”
Roki shook his head crying out in fear as he bolted. “Wait! What's wrong!? What are you doing to Yuki!?”  The laughing grew louder as the light slowly started blinking quickly.
Suddenly it died out as well as Yuki's screams and Roki froze, terrified now. He tried to move but his body didn't listen and he suddenly heard a voice behind him.
“Well...not much of a fighter was he? Its better now. He was too weak and childish to put up a struggle. All he would have done was bring you down.”
Roki dropped to the ground whimpering as tears flooded from his eyes. “No...no...daddy...what did you do...? Why... Why would you...? Yuki... Kitty? Kitty answer me! Get up Yuki! I need you! YUKI!!”
Quickly he stumbled to his feet, rushing towards where the light had faded.

“Hey Kitten, are you up now? Roki? Poke poke~”
Roki's eyes flew open in fear as he looked around wildly. He quickly sat up as he noticed where he was and that the poking had stopped.
Turning to look at Yuki he noticed the boy had Mr. Whiskers in his hand, hugging him tightly. Roki smiled happily and hugged Yuki tightly, wrapping his arms around him. “Your okay!”
He nuzzled his face against Yuki's happy it had only been a dream. “I though daddy had... but... but your okay. So... So happy to know~”  Roki felt tears form in his eyes and start running down his cheeks as his heart beat quickly from him nightmare.
His tummy suddenly growled and Roki jumped, yelping softly. He pulled back looking down at his tummy in confusion. Slowly he reached up with his hand and pointed one finger at his tummy before poking it. “Poke poke?”
Roki heard his tummy growl again and he giggled happily before looking at Yuki. “Hehe~ Did you hear that? It answered me~”
He yawned and streatched before rubbing his eyes sleepily as he looked at Yuki thru one half open eye. “Soooo. I am awake now. Why did you want me awake? Did you miss me, Yuyu?” He asked smiling in a half asleep daze. He reached out with one finger to poke Yuki's tummy as he giggled softly. “Poke? Poke poke?”

Addressed: Mika Mentioned: Nana, His mother, His father Word Count: 561
Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:30 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Hikaru seemed to take Shun’s advice and put his phone away, before getting to his feet and messing up Shun’s hair. Shun looked up at him in confusion at first, but then grinned at the boy, trying to push his hand away.
‘’Whatever you say Takeru~’’, Hikaru said, pulling his hand back and Shun watched the boy as he moved over to the other side of the bedroom, searching through his bags. Shun straightened his hair, brushing his hands past it to get most of the hairs back in their right place.
He looked at Hikaru and blushed slightly as he saw the boy changing clothes, getting dressed into his pajamas. He turned his head away, staring at the wall; he didn’t want to look, it made him feel uncomfortable. He had never had any trouble looking at a boy when they got dressed, but that was before he began to see boys with different eyes. And it was worse with Takeru because both the boys seemed to have slight yet growing feelings for each other. And right now Shun didn’t want to feel like this.
‘’Can we at least grab a bit to eat or something, man? I dunno about you but working at a restaurant that serves amazing food that I am not allowed to eat without paying makes me hungry.’’, he heard Hikaru suddenly say and Shun turned his head to look at the boy, trying to get the blush off his face.
‘’Stop blushing, act normal. All you saw was a little bit of bare chest, why do you get these feelings over only that? you never had any trouble looking at a boy normally as they got changed, before this…’’, he thought, forcing himself to calm down. ‘’You were always so grown up, why are your hormones suddenly running wild like this…? Stop it…!’’

‘’Didn't you say something about making something or pizza? Would love both really~’’, Hikaru then said and Shun opened his mouth, ready to say something, but Hikaru already interrupted him before he even could say a single word, walking over to him and popping him on the nose. The smile on his face made a shiver run down Shun’s spine and the boy looked at the ground, blushing even more, even though he had tried his best to stop himself from doing it. ‘’Or were my looks a minute ago enough to sustain you for the night?’’
‘’N-no… I said we could order a pizza…’’, Shun whispered shyly in response and he got to his feet, moving over to his nightstand to grab his phone. ‘’I can order some right now, and then they can bring it and I will pay for it. I still have some money in my wallet, and I can order a few pizzas in case no one wants to cook, or in case someone just wants to have pizza…’’
He looked at Hikaru, trying to force the feelings down and trying to get the blush off his face. He tried his best to look Hikaru in his eyes, not sure what to say anymore, actually. But he had to say something, so forced himself to speak words, even if they would sound stupid or dumb.
‘’Shall… shall I really order some pizza? I’m not sure of I should… do you really want some?’’, he asked, a rather dumb question, and his face didn’t look all too happy, either.

Addressed: Hikaru Mentioned: Hungry people Word count: 572 Notes: This sucks I’m so sorry…
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:09 pm

Hikaru smiled mischievously as he watched to see what Shun's reaction would be. He was still feeling very tired but he figured he could worry more about sleep and his fears as well as the constant memories when the time came. Until then he wanted to tease the boy a bit more. Besides he felt deep down inside maybe Shun liked it. As long as he wasn't ever mean about his little digs Shun shouldn't mind much.
He watched as Shun blushed darkly and looked at the ground. This caused Hikaru to chuckle at how cute he looked as Shun seemed to try to hide it. 'Don't care what he says or anyone else. Boy is cuter then some girls. Though thats not a bad thing I suppose.' He thought about actually pointing it out to Shun but he figured that might be going to far.
"N-no... I said we could order a pizza..."
He heard Shun whisper and his smile grew. Hikaru had to force himself not to aww at the boy as he found him cuter and sweeter with each act he did. 'Adorable, understanding, and cool at times. He's like the whole cute little package. Stupid bitch doesn't know what she gave up.' He thought to himself as watched the boy get to his feet. His eyes followed Shun until he seemed to stop at the nightstand and grab up his own phone.
"I can order some right now, and then they can bring it and I will pay for it. I still have some money in my wallet, and I can order a few pizzas in case no one wants to cook, or in case someone just wants to have pizza..."
Hikaru blinked a few time confused by the boys words. Had he said pay for it? As in with his own money and not with the parents of this house. 'Well the more I stay here the more I fucking hate it...' He swallowed a few times. He really didn't want Shun to buy pizza or any food for that matter.
Really he felt the parents should buy it but from the shit they had put him thru earlier he was sure they wouldn't. They probably didn't even care if the kids had anything to eat at all. 'As long as they get their fucking money...just like my grandfather...I hate all adults...' He though as he balled up his hands forming fists with them.
"Shall... shall I really order some pizza? I'm not sure of I should... do you really want some?"

Hikaru looked at Shun growing very upset that the grown ups of this house made them as children buy their own food with the money they made, when the parents were given money to pay for food.
Suddenly he got an idea remembering Shun had said something about cooking food instead of ordering pizza. He shook his head as he grabbed Shuns arm. He took the boys phone and shoved it into Shun's pocket before pulling him over to the bedroom door. "Let's make something instead. I really don't want pizza. I have had it for the last few days before coming here and I have grown kinda tired of it."
He swallowed not liking that he was kinda lying to Shun. Really he had eaten pizza for the last few days, because it was cheap and the people at the social services didn't have a whole lot of money. Though Hikaru had never had pizza so he hadn't minded at all.
If given the chance he would love more right now but he didn't want Shun to spend any money on food for him. So he decided him and Shun could probably make something for everyone with the food the parents had bought for them. 'Assholes should pay for it anyway. After all they are the parents here so they need to be a good mom and dad and pay for the food we eat. No matter how much they don't wanna.' He chuckled under his breath at his thoughts.
Hikaru pulled the door open leading Shun out of their room before stopping in the hallway. He looked around not sure which way the kitchen was again. Turning to Shun he smiled warmly. "Where's the kitchen again? I think we could make something better then pizza. After all Takeru you got me here now and I am an amazing cook~"
He nodded as if agreeing with himself before silently thinking in his mind. 'Course every time I have tried I burnt everything... not to mention I caught the stove at the social services on fire...' He grinned nervously at Shun. 'T-Takeru doesn't need to know that though...'
Hikaru bit his lip looking around as he keep his hand in Shuns hand. "Lead the way when you ready. I am certain I will be a big help and surprise you with my skills in cooking..." He swallowed and let his voice trail off finishing his sentence in his mind. '...I hope...'

Addressed: Shun Mentioned: Shun's Ex, His grandfather, Social Services People Word Count: ~ Notes: I seriously want Shun to give Hikaru something to cook because I have a response as to what will happen~ >D

Hikaru
Hikaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:27 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Yuki’s body jolted a bit on shock as Roki’s eyes flew open suddenly, and he scooted a bit away from the boy, looking at him in confusion. Roki sat up and looked around him, apparently in shock as well, before seeing Yuki and suddenly turning excited.
color=#EB8EAB]‘’Your okay!’’[/color], Roki squealed as he jumped towards Yuki and hugged him. Yuki stared at him, blinking a few times, before giggling hesitantly and hugging him back softly. ‘’I though daddy had... but... but your okay. So... So happy to know~’’, he continued to speak and Yuki frowned, not sure what Roki was going on about.
‘’I guess he had a nightmare, and something happened to me in it. Poor boy…’’, Yuki thought, hugging Roki a bit tighter and rubbing his back for a moment, hoping it would calm Roki down a bit; even though he was excited to see Yuki again, he still seemed a bit scared from his nightmare, not?
Yuki heard a growling sound and Roki pulled back from their hug. He watched how Roki started poking his belly. ‘’Poke poke? Hehe~ Did you hear that? It answered me~’’
Yuki nodded in response, smiling weakly. He sat there in silence watching Roki stretch his limbs and rubbing his eyes to get rid of the last bit of sleep. Yuki’s head was throbbing badly; it hurt like hell. Every movement he made would cause the headache to get worse, and he felt really sick, like he was going to throw up anytime soon. As for his stomach; his sudden extreme hunger didn’t make anything better at all. He guessed he was so hungry because he hadn’t eaten for a long time, probably more than a week already, and he had forced down his hunger all this time until now.

‘’Soooo. I am awake now. Why did you want me awake? Did you miss me, Yuyu? Poke? Poke poke?’’, Roki suddenly said to him, waking him from his daydreaming. He looked up in a daze and watched how Roki was poking his belly now; in response his belly grumbled to the touch and Yuki stared at it in confusion, pulling a face at the hunger he felt, which solely by now had turned into pain; he should eat something or else his stomach would probably die.
‘’Yes, I missed you~’’, he said smiling, looking up at Roki again. He hugged the boy, holding him close to him. The smile faded though as he remembered the last moments before everything had turned black. ‘’What happened, though? I can’t remember… how did I get here? Did I fall asleep? Did you carry me here?’’, he asked, pulling back from the hug and looking with a questioning look at the younger boy.
His belly grumbled again and Yuki looked at it in annoyance, glancing back at Roki with a faint blush on his face. ‘’I guess I’m hungry. I haven’t eaten for more than a week, I think… or was it two weeks? I can’t remember…’’

Addressed: Roki Mentioned: x Word count: 500 Notes: Sucky post sucks

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:49 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Shun looked up in shock as he felt something grab his arm; it was Hikaru, who took Shun’s phone from him and put it in Shun’s pocket. Shun stared at him in a daze, in confusion, not sure why Hikaru was doing this or how he should respond. He was dragged along towards the bedroom door, he struggled a bit to break free from Hikaru’s grip but the boy didn’t let go of his arm.
‘’Let's make something instead. I really don't want pizza. I have had it for the last few days before coming here and I have grown kinda tired of it.’’, Hikaru said and Shun looked at him, head tilted a bit to the side as they left the bedroom, entering the kitchen.
‘’You sure?’’, he asked the boy, but Hikaru didn’t really seem to hear him as he turned around to look at Shun and asked him a question: ‘’Where's the kitchen again? I think we could make something better then pizza. After all Takeru you got me here now and I am an amazing cook~ Lead the way when you ready. I am certain I will be a big help and surprise you with my skills in cooking...’’
‘’Is this guy for real?’’, Shun thought in confusion as he eyed him in disbelief. He shook his head and sighed, turning around to step back into the bedroom. Hikaru was being kind of pushy; Shun hadn’t even gotten the chance to get himself dressed in his pajamas, as well. And seeing Hikaru in his pajamas he actually wanted to change clothes pretty bad.
‘’Sure, if you really wanna cook something with me… I’m not gonna make it a hard dish though, all I am really able to cook is sushi but we had that yesterday, so I’m not gonna make that. But hold on, first I want to change into my pajama as well.’’, he said rather bluntly, like he was in a hurry.

Stepping into the bedroom he closed the door behind him and went over to his bed, grabbing his night clothes and quickly pulling out his jacket, shirt and pants, throwing them on his bed. As fast as he could he pulled on a white shirt and black pants.
He sighed and turned around, moving back over to the bedroom door and opening it again, closing it behind him and looking at Hikaru. ‘’Okay, ready to go now.’’, he said and he grabbed Hikaru’s wrist, pulling him along towards the kitchen. ‘’The kitchen is this way.’’
‘’I actually don’t want to cook, but if I have to right now, then so be it, I guess…’’, he thought, a bit annoyed. He actually could just have ordered pizza for the both of them, or everyone in the house, but he had been so stupid to pull back in the end; now he had to cook and he wasn’t exactly good at cooking. Yeah, sushi, but that was it.
‘’I’m afraid I will put the kitchen on fire if I start cooking anything hot, so I guess we could make a salad and just warm up some french baguette? You want that? Or do you still prefer pizza over my horrible cooking?’’, Shun asked. He knew Hikaru had never tasted his cooking before so he wouldn’t be able to answer this question, but Shun had asked it anyway, in case Hikaru had changed his mind about the pizza in the meantime.
He dragged the boy into the kitchen, stopping and letting go of his wrist finally. He turned around to look at the boy, his arms crossed and pressed against his chest. ‘’Well, good idea? Shall we make a salad? Or order pizza? Or do you have any ideas for dinner?’’

Addressed: Hikaru Mentioned: The others Word count: 626 Notes: Shun is hurried and annoyed, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to make him sound that much like an ass but I couldn’t write him any different right now for some reason…
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:10 pm

Roki heard Yuki's tummy rumble softly and he giggled from the sound. He looked up smiling innocently at Yuki until he saw a look of pain cross his boyfriends face. He raised his hand up placing it on Yuki's hand as he looked worriedly at him now. He hoped he was okay.
“Yes, I missed you~”
Roki saw him look up at him smiling and he sighed as his worry for the boy started to die slowly. He thought maybe Yuki was hiding it now though and kept his hand on his hand. He loved holded Yuki's hand anyway and kinda liked having a reason to.
He giggled softly as the boy reached forward and hugged him. Slowly he rasied his arms and hugged the boy softly back as a soft blush spread across his cheeks. He smiled softly and nuzzled his cheek against Yuki's cheek.
“What happened, though? I can't remember... how did I get here? Did I fall asleep? Did you carry me here?”
To his surprise Yuki pulled back from their hug and looked at him in what appeared to be confusion. Suddenly Yuki's tummy growled softly again and Roki giggled until his did as well.
“I guess I'm hungry. I haven't eaten for more then a week, I think... or was it two weeks? I can't remember...”
Roki nodded smiling at Yuki and giggling softly before he stood up from the bed. He heard a soft mew and turned quickly to see the baby kitten whimpering softly as it suckled at the covers looking for milk.

Before he could reach down to pick it Roki felt a huge headache come on suddenly. He yelped in pain and raised his hand to his head.
He swallowed a few times as his tummy rolled and he felt very dizzy. He teared up very confused as he raised his eyes in fear and confusion to look at Yuki. “Oww... Yuki why does my stomach and head hurt so bad?”
After a few seconds though he didn't have to wonder any longer as he started coughing badly. His chest felt like it was on fire and he dry heaved a few times before falling onto the ground on his hands and knees.
Roki started crying as his stomach rolled badly and he whimpered a few words to Yuki. “Kitty... What's wrong? I dunno what's... what's happening but I don't like it.”
He started heaving again and reeled back his head before throwing up on the floor just in front of his hands. Roki swallowed a few times as he tried to force back the rest but failed and soon threw up again.
Very scared and confused now he shook his head quickly and sat up, folding his legs underneath his body. He broke out into loud sobs as he cried out to Yuki. “I dunno wh-what's wrong with m-me, Yuki! I d-don't feel sick b-but I threw up a lot!”
Slowly he lowered his hand so he could look at Yuki as hot tears rushed down his face and cheeks. He coughed softly again but forced his body to not throw up again. For how long he couldn't be sure.

Addressed: Yuki Mentioned: ~ Word Count: 510 Notes: Suckssss...

Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:17 pm

“Sure, if you really wanna cook something with me… I’m not gonna make it a hard dish though, all I am really able to cook is sushi but we had that yesterday, so I’m not gonna make that. But hold on, first I want to change into my pajama as well.”
Hikaru stared at Shun in surprise as he heard the boys rather blunt words. Blinking and trying to figure out what he might have said or done wrong, he heard a door shut. Looking up he saw Shun had walk off in to their bedroom before shutting the door behind him.
He swallowed and stared at the ground in confusion as he tried to piece together what had just happened. 'All I said was I was a pretty good cook and I didn't want pizza. I just don't want Takeru to spend his money he worked so hard to get on food for me when I could careless if I died of hunger really...'
Hikaru sighed starting to grow very confused by Shun's actions. One minute he seemed okay the next he was unsure or upset. 'Gonna be really hard even after I manage to get him... Good~ I kinda like a challenge~ Bring it on, Takeru!' He grinned misceviously to himself as he balled up his fists in determination.
Suddenly he heard the door again and quickly snapped out of his thoughts to see Shun shutting the bedroom door behind him.

“Okay, ready to go now. The kitchen is this way. I’m afraid I will put the kitchen on fire if I start cooking anything hot, so I guess we could make a salad and just warm up some french baguette? You want that? Or do you still prefer pizza over my horrible cooking?”
Hikaru felt Shun grab his hand and pulled him along quickly, causing him to yelp at the sudden movements. He swallowed as he looked at the back of the boy's head, a sinking feeling in his stomach now. “Takeru...”
He sighed and cut himself off not sure what to say anyway and just kept his words in his mind to himself. He couldn't help but feel like he had upset Shun by asking for something to be cooked. Thought if what the boy said was true he was just as bad at cooking as Hikaru. If that was really the case he was sure nothing they fixed would be edible to the others.
“Well, good idea? Shall we make a salad? Or order pizza? Or do you have any ideas for dinner?”
Hikaru froze as Shun placed him on the spot. He stared at the boy growing a bit upset and nervous by his actions. Especially when he saw Shun cross his arms and stare at him.
He swallowed and coughed shakily clearing his throat. He looked around the kitchen a few times before walking over to the fridge. Looking inside he didn't see anything he really knew what to do with so he moved to the cabinets.

Once Hikaru couldn't really find anything in there he sighed and looked at Shun with a hurt filled expression on his face. “I'm sorry, Takeru. I didn't mean to upset you or make you feel like you had to make something for me.”
He quickly pulled his cell-phone out of his pocket before reaching up on top of the fridge to find a phone book. Taking it down he quickly placed it on the counter before starting to flip through it.
Softly while he was looking he spoke. “I just didn't want you to have to spend your money. You work hard for it and the parents of this home should have to pay for the needs and everything of the kids. Why adopt or become foster parents if you don't care for the kids...”
Finally finding what he wanted he dialed the number of a pizza delivery he found. He placed the phone to his ear and looked at Shun smiling a soft weak smile. “I'll pay for it. I have loads of money anyway.”
When the other line was answered he placed a order for ten pizzas. He made sure to get a few different kinds in case the kids of the house all had different tastes.
He placed a order for to things of family breadsticks and five different kinds of soda's. Once he was done he hung the phone up and looked at Shun before letting out a shaky breath. 'Don't hurt him...think Hikaru...don't upset him more or again....' Smiling weakly he said in a very soft whisper. “I really am sorry, Takeru...”

Addressed: Shun Mentioned: ~ Word Count: 752 Notes: ~

Hikaru
Hikaru

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:25 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

After Shun had asked him a question he watched how Hikaru moved, walking over to the fridge and looking inside of it, but soon enough he closed it again; he hadn’t found anything they could use for dinner, probably. The look in Hikaru’s eyes made Shun shiver slightly; was Hikaru sad? Was he in pain? It made Shun feel rather uncomfortable, like he had the feeling he was to blame for the look in the boy’s eyes.
‘’Maybe it is my fault… I mean, I sort of started acting like I was in a hurry or annoyed, and I dragged him along quite fast… Why did I even act like that?’’, he thought, asking himself in his mind, but he had no answer to that.
‘’I'm sorry, Takeru. I didn't mean to upset you or make you feel like you had to make something for me.’’, Hikaru said, giving Shun an answer to his expression. Sun watched how the boy pulled out his phone and went to find a phone book. Shun was a bit confused, eyeing Hikaru with interest and a raised brow. ‘’What is he doing? Who’s he gonna call?’’
‘’I just didn't want you to have to spend your money. You work hard for it and the parents of this home should have to pay for the needs and everything of the kids. Why adopt or become foster parents if you don't care for the kids...’’, Hikaru explained but Shun still didn’t really get it, staring at Hikaru with his head tilted to the side slightly. ‘’I'll pay for it. I have loads of money anyway.’’
‘’Wait what…?’’, Shun thought, looking at Hikaru with big eyes. What was he doing? He heard Hikaru make a phone call, ordering different types of pizzas and sodas. Shun’s eyes widened even more and he shook his head rapidly. ‘’No, wait!’’

He reached out for Hikaru, he wanted to stop the boy from making that order, but he was too late; Hikaru had already made the call and had hung up. Shun stopped and looked at the boy with a guilty expression; now he was gonna pay for the food instead of Shun. Shun had more money, he should be the one paying for it. He felt responsible for all the children in the house, he wanted to pay for the food. He had always paid for more food and toys, and now not being the one to pay, it probably sounded strange but it felt like his heart was being ripped out, like someone betrayed him. ‘’I should be the one paying for the food, not him…’’
‘’I really am sorry, Takeru...’’, Hikaru mumbled and Shun looked at him in confusion, shock, before he narrowed his eyes, turning angry. He wasn’t even sure why he was angry, or better, he didn’t know why he was angry over such a silly thing as paying for dinner.
‘’You idiot! Why did you-’’, he yelled, before stopping himself and groaning, burying his face into his hands. He rubbed his forehead with them for a moment, turning around and staring at the ground for a few seconds before taking a deep shaky breath and forcing his heartbeat to go down. He then turned around to look at Hikaru again. ‘’I… I’m sorry, I… It’s just that I always pay for the extra food. I, me, not you. I have more money than you and I’ve already done this for a few years so I’m used to it. Hikaru, I feel responsible for you all, so you shouldn’t have made that order without first talking to me about it.’’
He sighed and shook his head, his hand resting against it. He glanced at Hikaru before sitting down on one of the chairs in the kitchen, at the small kitchen table. ‘’I’m the responsible one, Hikaru. I’m gonna pay for the food, not you. even if you have ordered it all, I’ll pay. No buts, no complaining, got it?’’

Addressed: Hikaru Mentioned: The other children, the parents(?) Word count: 663 Notes: Jeez Shun, bipolar much?
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:39 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Yuki watched Roki in silence as the boy wanted to pick up the little kitten they had found outside. When all of a sudden Roki groaned and started crying Yuki looked worried at him and hurried himself over, wrapping his arms around the boy and holding him tight for a moment.
‘’Oww... Yuki why does my stomach and head hurt so bad?’’, Roki asked and Yuki’s worry faded at his words/ he smiled weakly and patted Roki’s head gently, carefully, looking down at him, trying to calm him and make him feel better and safer. He wanted to open his mouth to say something but all of a sudden Roki started coughing and fell on the ground, rolling off the bed.
Yuki quickly sat up straight, causing a throbbing pain in his own head as well, and while holding his head he looked over the edge of the bed, staring down at Roki with shock and worry once more, hoping the boy hadn’t hurt himself.
‘’Kitty... What's wrong? I dunno what's... what's happening but I don't like it.’’, Roki asked again and after that he suddenly threw up; the whole floor got messed up. Yuki covered his moth with his hands, trying to keep himself from puking; he didn’t want to make an even bigger mess. The smell was unbearable as was the sight and it stung Yuki’s eyes, causing them to water slightly. He blinked his eyes, looking away for a moment as he tried to regain control over himself.
Yuki heard sobbing and turned his head to see Roki sitting up now, holding himself tight as he cried. The sadness in his eyes, the insecurity, made Yuki cry as well and he wiped at his eyes, taking his hands away from his mouth to move them up to his eyes.

‘’I dunno wh-what's wrong with m-me, Yuki! I d-don't feel sick b-but I threw up a lot!’’, the younger boy said, his voice clearly filled with fear. Yuki swallowed, trying to keep himself calm and to not throw up as well. The boy moved down, getting off the bed to sit down beside Roki.
He rested his hand on his shoulder at first, making sure Roki wasn’t going to vomit again, before carefully wrapping his arms around him and hugging him once more, but this time the hug was less tight; he was afraid hugging too much or too tight would cause Roki to throw up again. He started rubbing Roki’s back, holding the boy’s head against his chest.
‘’Poor Roki, he must feel so confused and scared…’’, he thought, biting his lip slightly as he kept on rubbing the boy’s back. ‘’I have to say something, I have to explain this to him so he will calm down and feel better…’’
‘’It’s okay… Kitten. It’s just a hangover. Booze is unhealthy and we drank a lot so now our body is just trying to get rid of it by forcing it out again…’’, Yuki answered, he kissed Roki’s head gently, still holding the boy. Suddenly he felt a throbbing headache again and his stomach turned, causing Yuki to gag a few times, but he forced it down. ‘’Ew… It hurts…’’

Addressed: Roki Mentioned: The kitten Word count: 533 Notes: Lame post, ew

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:25 pm

Hikaru placed the phone down and looked sadly at the floor not sure what to say to Shun. He figured the boy was upset with him and that made him feel very uncomfortable and scared but he tried his best not to show it.
He forced smiled and looked up at Shun as he spoke softly. "So now that dinner is taken care of all we gotta do is wait." He forced a chuckle and crossed his arms in front of his chest. "This would be the lazy person's way out~"
Suddenly Hikaru saw Shun look up at him and he yelped silently and took a step backwards. He watched the boys eyes narrow at him and blinked in confusion not sure what he had done wrong now.
Though as Shun started to speak he didn't ahve to wait long to find out the answer to his question.
"You idiot! Why did you-"
Hikaru swallowed as he felt fear and worry creep up on him. Why was he yelling at him? He couldn't figure out what he had done wrong.

He watched Shun run his hands through his hair as he stared at the gorind before taking a breather.
Hikaru let out a shaky breath not sure what to say. He hated being yelled at and all it had done was force memories to come flying back into his mind.
He heard his grandfathers voice and screams at him whenever he did something he didn't like, which was everything he had ever tried to do or say. He had been yelled at all the time and he shook his head as he wrapped his arms around himself and backed up against the kitchen counter. "I'm... I'm sorry...? S-so sorry..?" He managed to whimper out before his voice broke.
"I.. I'm sorry, I... It's just that I always pay for the extra food. I, me, not you. I have more money then you and I've already done this for a few years so I'm used to it. Hikaru, I feel responsible for you all, so you shouldn't have made that order without first talking to me about it."

Hikaru stared in confusion at Shun. Even though he had heard the boy he was very unsure and confused about what to do or say.
'I don't understand... I have loads more money then this boy could ever have... Then Takeru could every have...'
He thought to himself as he hugged himself tighter.
He looked at the floor and swallowed again growing more and more uncomfort and unsure of what to do. he didn't like that he appeared weak and confused bu he could figure out what to say to the boy.
"I'm the responsible one, Hikaru. I'm gonna pay for the food, not you. Even if you have ordered it all, I'll pay. No buts, no complaining, got it?"
Hikaru sighed heavily as he closed his eyes and forced back the memories. He had to think of something to say to the boy. Something, anything to tell him to show him he wanted to pay for it and that he was loaded with money. Far more the Shun probably had since he had access to his grandfather's account now.

Slowly he opened his eyes and looked at the floor as his mind raced with thoughts on what to do.
Suddenly he got a idea and looked up at Shun who was now seated at the small kitchen table. Quietly and swiftly he walked over to the table and stood in front of it before placing his hands down on the surface.
He took a few deep breaths trying to calm his racing heart, scared what he was about to say would hurt Shun.
"Look man..." He started suddenly feeling his thoughts start to pour out into words. "I understand you have done a lot for the kids in this house while you have been here but... Listen you don't have to anymore."
He sat down and placed one hand onto Shun's trying hard not to hthink of what it might look like if someone walked into the room. He was trying to comfort and talk to Shun so even though he was excited to hold his hand on top the boys he forced himself to look the boy in the eyes and not blush.
"I have money too. I want to help. You've been helping the others in this home for so long all by yourself. Now i see that you might be afraid to accept help." He smiled and winked at the boy pulling back his hand so as not to scare the boy as he continued. "You can pay for half of it. Okay? I need to-no WANT to pay for half so that you don't have to carry this burden by yourself any longer." Hikaru smiled warmly at the boy as he cupped his chin and stared into his eyes quickly pulling back his hand. "Okay, Takeru? I'm here now so let me carry the burden too?"

Addressed: Shun Mentioned: Other kids in the home, grandfather Word Count: ~ Notes: ~

Hikaru
Hikaru

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Fri May 01, 2015 2:07 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Shun didn’t know why he was so stressed; he just sat there in silence on the chair in the kitchen, his hands pressed against his head and keeping it from falling as he stared at the table and breathed quite heavily. Why was he so worried about this? Why did he even bother worrying about it? Hikaru was just gonna pay for some dinner for everyone in the house, in case some of them wanted pizza, why didn’t he want Hikaru to pay for it? He noticed Hikaru walk over to him and looked up, resting his hands on the kitchen table, but they were cramped slightly.
‘’Look man... I understand you have done a lot for the kids in this house while you have been here but... Listen, you don't have to anymore.’’, the boy said and Shun looked at him in a daze before shaking his head slowly, staring at the kitchen table again.
‘’But, you don’t get it… why…’’, he mumbled under his breath, feeling the sting in his chest again. It felt like he had a job, and that job was being taken from him; he was going to get fired after all those years of hard work and being loyal. Poof, all gone.
Hikaru sat down beside him and placed his hand on Shun’s. Shun glanced up in confusion. He wanted to pull his hand away, but at the same time he didn’t want to; it were two feelings mixed together. so he didn’t move his hand, just looking at Hikaru in utter silence; he swallowed.
‘’You can pay for half of it. Okay? I need to-no WANT to pay for half so that you don't have to carry this burden by yourself any longer.’’, Hikaru continued to speak, pulling back his hand, and Shun once again shook his head in disagreement.
‘’No…’’, was all he could bring out. He didn’t want to share the burden, he wanted the burden all for himself. He didn’t want anyone in the house to deal with what he did, to mess up his way of living. ‘’Okay, Takeru? I'm here now so let me carry the burden too?’’

‘’You just don’t get it, do you? I want to carry the burden all by myself, I’m strong enough, I don’t need help. Not your help, not anyone’s help. Help had never been there so why would I rely on it now?’’, Shun responded, a bit angrily, and he got to his feet. He walked over to the fridge and grabbed a pack of milk, taking a glass from the counter he poured it in and took a sip, staring at the wall. ‘’This is my burden and I want to have it. I’m going to pay for those pizzas all by myself, you just eat them and enjoy them, got it?’’
‘’I don’t need anyone’s help. I can do well on my own.’’, he thought, taking another sip from his milk. He could feel tears starting to sting his eyes but he blinked them back, taking a deep breath as he kept on staring at the wall and drinking.
‘’I’m sorry… I just… I don’t want you to pay, you don’t need to. It’s a waste of your well-earned money…’’, he mumbled, his voice breaking. He swallowed, refusing to look at the boy.

Addressed: Hikaru Mentioned: The others? Word count: 554 Notes: This post is bad…
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Fri May 01, 2015 9:10 pm

Roki shook his head and tried his best to hold back the urge to throw up again. He cuoughed and gagged as he tasted vomet and almost puked again just from the smell and taste.
He whimpered looking up at Yuki as hot tears poured from his eyes. He was confused and unsure why he felt like this. He had beenjust find a few hours again and he was not hot only sick on his tummy.
Roki yelped softly in surprise as he watched Yuki rush over to him and threw his arms around the little boy. He noted the hug was as tight as it usually was but after threwing up and everything he really couldn't blame Yuki for not hugging him tighter.
As he felt Yuki start to rub his back he sniffled and tried to slow the flow of tears.
"It's okay... Kitten. It's just a hangover. Booze is unheathy and we drank a lot so now our body is just trying to get rid of it by forcing it out again."
Roki coughed again feeling puke enter his mouth. He quickly swallowed it so that he didn't threw up on Yuki. He really didn't like the feeling of puking but he was more then hapy to get rid of it if it really made him better, though throwing up on his boyfriend changed a few things.
"Ew... It hurts..."
Roki pulled back and looked at the boy in confusion and worry. He had heard the boy gag a few times and was surprised how strong he was being.

Roki blushed lightly wishing his body was strong like Yuki's. 'How come Kitty isn't throwing up? Why am i always the weak one...' He sighed and looked at his hands in his lap.
Shaking off the feeling he clinched his hands into fist and looked up at Yuki smiling his innocent child-like smile.
He threw his arms around the boy wanting to comfort him as he had done moments before to him.
AS he was rubbing Yuki's back he felt his tummy turn again but he mangiged to keep it down and started speaking to take his mind off it. "It's okay, Kitty. Even though it hurt at least i made you happy~"
He pulled back from the boy thought left his arms on Yuki's as he smiled warmly. "Are you feeling lots better now? Well... Besides your tummy hurting that is." He giggled softly and swallowed back the puke rising in his throat.
Quickly before he threw up again he leaned forward and locked lips with the boy. After a short while he pulled back, not able to hold back any longer.
He turned quickly and grabbed a trashcan before throwing up in it. He coughed and looked down into it as he blinked in pain and confusion.
Roki giggled nervously as his cheeks darkened and he held the trashcan in front of him just in case he needed it again before adressing Yuki. "Well... At least I didn't mess up the floor more."
Slowly he looked from Yuki to the trashcan and then back again before speaking in a soft cute little whisper. "Wanna use my trashcan, Kitty? I don't mind sharing." He smiled and held it out in between them just in case Yuki needed it too.

Addressed: Yuki Mentioned: ~ Word Count:~ Notes: Aww thats cute Roki~ Kinda gross but still cute~ Btw rush post so it suckssss... -.-

Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Fri May 08, 2015 6:30 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Yuki felt Roki pull away and he looked up in confusion at the younger boy, feeling a bit worried because he didn’t know why the boy actually had pulled back from their hug. He saw Roki smiling at him but something seemed off, he looked happy but he wasn’t really that happy. Yuki wasn’t sure how to respond, what to do. He wanted to comfort Roki but he wasn’t sure how to, or if Roki actually wanted to be comforted.
But before he could think of anything or say anything Roki suddenly wrapped his arms around him again, hugging him. Yuki looked at him in surprise with big wide eyes of curiosity and confusion. The boy even started rubbing his back and Yuki wondered why; wasn’t Roki the one who needed to be comforted?
‘’It's okay, Kitty. Even though it hurt at least I made you happy~’’, the younger boy said and Yuki swallowed, hugging Roki back and holding him tight. He didn’t know why but he felt really bad for the boy. He had the feeling it was all his fault that they were feeling sick right now, especially Roki. He felt the boy pull back from their hug again but he could still feel his arms rest on his.
‘’Are you feeling lots better now? Well... Besides your tummy hurting that is.’’, Roki asked and Yuki looked at him, blinking a few times as he stared at the younger boy in a daze. He slowly nodded his head and smiled weakly, a faint blush on his face; he wasn’t exactly sure what to say to him right now.
‘’I… I’m fine…’’, he whispered, not wanting to make the boy worry about him, even though he didn’t really feel fine at all. he felt sick to his stomach and it felt like he was going to throw up but he could still just barely hold it in, just gagged a few times sometimes. And his head throbbed like crazy and it hurt so much.

Yuki’s blue eyes widened in shock when Roki suddenly leaned forward and kissed him. he wasn’t really sure what to do and so he sat utterly still, just staring. When Roki pulled back suddenly and grabbed a trashcan from next to the bed and started throwing up in it, Yuki blushed a bit and stared at the sheets on the bed shyly.
‘’Well... At least I didn't mess up the floor more.’’, the boy mumbled and Yuki looked at him, nodding slowly. He tried to smile, to force one on his face, but it was really hard, so he just ended up staring in silence.
‘’Yeah…’’, he whispered, grabbing Roki’s hand and holding it tight, squeezing it for a bit. ‘’The poor thing is feeling so much more sick than I am…’’, he thought worried. He didn’t want Roki to feel sick, he wanted the boy to feel happy and great and healthy.
‘’Wanna use my trashcan, Kitty? I don't mind sharing.’’, Roki asked and Yuki looked at him in confusion before smiling warmly and shaking his head, pushing the trashcan closer to Roki, against the boy’s chest. ‘’No I´m fine… I have a strong stomach so I’ll survive. Why don’t you keep it with you? You’re more sick than I am…’’
Yuki kissed Roki’s cheek, patting the boy’s head afterwards as he smiled at him. He scooted over the bed and sat down beside the boy, resting his head on Roki’s shoulder. ‘’I’m sorry you’re sick… It’s all because of me because you were worried about me and wanted me to be happy. And now you’re sick…’’, he mumbled, swallowing. This action made him gag again but he swallowed it down, taking a deep breath to calm his nerves and his upset stomach.

Addressed: Roki Mentioned: x Word count: 629 Notes: Eh…

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru Tue May 12, 2015 10:04 pm

“You just don't get it, do you? I want to carry the burden all by myself, I'm strong enough, I don't need help. Not your help, not anyone's help. Help had never been there so why would I rely on it now?”
Hikaru blinked in confusion as he with drew his hand back from Shun's. He stared at the boy hurt clear on his face and in his eyes. 'Why don't he want my help? Is he really this messed up... messed up just like me...?' The boy thought as he followed Shun with his eyes.
He watched as the boy got up and walked over to the fridge. Shun pulled out a carton of milk and then a glass as Hikaru's eyes glazed over and he just stared in a daze.
He didn't know what to say and wasn't sure even if he did say something if the boy would listen. He had seemed to shut out everything Hikaru had just said. 'Maybe its like everything else in my life... I am not meant to have it and when i do finally have it for a small amount of time... I fuck it up...'

Hikaru shook his head. He was tired and hungry and even a bit scared though he would never really admit it to anyone. He didn't want to drag himself back into a hole like he had almost six times in one day. Though he was always in the hole he just never wanted to show it. 
“This is my burden and I want to have it. I'm going to pay for those pizzas all by myself, you just eat them and enjoy them, got it?”
Hikaru sighed, letting out a loud heavy breath as he rolled his eyes and looked at the table. Thoughts raced through his mind. Part of him wanted to fight with Shun and force him to see reason. But then there was another part that just wanted to say to hell with it and bitch slap the boy for being so hardheaded. 
Most of him however just wanted to leave the boy alone and go back upstairs. The last scared him because he didn't want to be alone in the dark and if he remebered correctly he had turned out the lights on the way down.

“I'm sorry... I just... I don't want you to pay, you don't need to. It's a waste of your well-earned money...”
Hikaru froze at Shun's soft words as he turned and looked at the boy. His words confused Hikaru. His well-earned money? A small smile appeared on the boys face as he stared at Shun. It wasn't a smile of happiness or even anger and it wasn't his miscevious smile either. No this one was filled to the brim with one thing. Pain.
Huge amounts of memories flooded into Hikaru's every thought now. Every concert he had endured. Every night alone he had spent with his grandfather in the sickest ways one could think of. “...well-earned...?” The boy mumbled as he turned his gaze to the ground.
He chuckled as he felt tears freely start to fall. “...No... None of it's mine... That's why I offered it...” Hikaru felt his body slowly start to shake. He no longer wanted food. He didn't want to stay in the kitchen period now.

He felt himself breaking again and he hated it yet at the same time he was laughing softly. That part confused him. Slowly he turned his eyes to look at Shun as he stood. He made his way over to the boy smiling wider as he felt more tears fall. Looking at him as he keep laughing softly one would think he was crazy.
“Takeru... You want to pay for it all yourself? Huh? Fine! You can! You can also keep the food to yourself cuz I don't want a single fucking piece, Takeru! But let me tell you one thing.” He said his voice steadly growing louder. “I never earned my money. None of its mine. It's money that was left by my grandfather. From all of my concerts, all of my misery. Every. God damn. Night. I. was. Fucked!” he slammed his fist into the fridge door. “Don't tell me I fucking earned it man cuz I never wanted the money in the first place!!”
Hikaru's voice broke for a minute into a loud sob and he pulled back coughing as he wiped at his face. Blinking he looked up at Shun as his tears flowed freely and a look of fear crossed his face. He wasn't sure why he had snapped like that but he didn't like it.

He swallowed and shook his head as he backed away from Shun. “No... Takeru... I... I didn't... No... I don't want... I'm so... so s-sor... sor... ry...” Hikaru turned quickly and rushed from the room. “No!!”
Hikaru flew thru the rooms and stopped at the foot of the stairs. Looking up he really didn't want to go up to their dark room. Plus he was sure Takeru would look there first if the boy even wanted to see him now.
Looking around franticly he hear a knock at the door that scared him so bad he jumped and yelped. Slowly as more knocking followed he looked around for somewhere to go. His eyes fell upon a closet a short ways down the hall.
Rushed to it he knew this wouldn't be the first time he had hidden in a closet. He slammed the door shut and fell to the ground tears falling again as he sank. 'What the fuck is wrong with me? I'm going insane. I dont know why I said that. I mean it was just a fucking word and yet I screamed at him like it was his fault... Like he should have known and read my mind or something...'
Hikaru curled into a ball. He knew he would have to face Shun and tell him sorry be he didn't want to be found yet. He wanted to be alone now. Like he always was. He seemed to only be good at it anyway. “God I'm an idiot... I'm so sorry, Takeru...” Softly he broke into sobs as he buried his face into his arms and knees.

Addressed: Shun Mentioned Grandfather Word Count: 1031 Notes: Takeru can follow if he wants too but I didn't know if he would after being screamed at. Hikaru will come out later but right now he is kinda scared of himself now the poor bb. Sorry he is still very unstable... o3o
Hikaru
Hikaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain Wed May 13, 2015 1:53 pm

Kain watched Lumi as she seemed to think for a moment and then smiled at him so he smiled back her as he listened to her say. “yea Let's get the drinks to go?” Kain then watched as Lumi got up and walked over to the counter asking if they could get their drinks to go. 'She a right go getter once she gets to know some one it seems.'
He thought smiling as she soon returned with their drinks handing him one as she took his hand in hers and pulled him along behind her out the door and down the street as she spoke. “I think I saw a place not far from here.”
She then headed down the street after looking around for a moment Kain still willing following behind her till she stopped in front of what must be the store she'd been looking for. Lumi then turned and looked at him saying. “I'll buy it okay since it was my ideal.”
He then watched as she head into the store leaving him to think about all this. Was this okay what he was allowing to happen here? Was it right for him to allow another minor like himself to get involved with drinking especially one so sweet and innocent like Lumi. He wasn't sure but then again why should there be anything wrong with it? After all he'd been drinking for some time and while he was easily riled and reckless then. He'd always maintained control for the most part and felt he could do the same in keeping Lumi under control for the most part too. As if on cue she then emerged from the from the shop with what seemed to be two bottles of liquor in a bag which she handed to him saying “It's better off in your hands for now.”
Kain then watched as Lumi headed off towards the Home giggling about what he knew not but still making him smile again. Kain wouldn't deny her this experience since it seemed she just wanted to explore out side the box she'd closed herself in for who knew how long? He then hurried after her not wanting to be left to far behind. Upon catching he grinned and said jokingly. “The only things that are safe in my hand are those I do not desire.” He then took her hand in his now leading her down the street and not long later up the walkway to the home. He then let of her hand and opened the door for her saying. “After you love.”

Addressed: Lumineux
Mentioned: same
Note: good catch up post nothing more
Kain
Kain

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Thu May 14, 2015 11:07 am

Roki held out the trashcan to Yuki smiling a weak but warm smile. He wanted to help Yuki since t had been his idea to get the booze and drunk it to make Yuki happy.
He didn't regret it though now he wished Yuki wasn't feeling sick and his tummy hurting he wanted to do everything he could to make the boy better. At the very least feel better.
Roki saw Yuki look at him in confusion before smiling at him and shaking his head. Slowly the trashcan was pushed away from the boy by his hand and Roki blinked in confusion before nodding his head.
“No I´m fine… I have a strong stomach so I’ll survive. Why don’t you keep it with you? You’re more sick than I am…’’
Roki nodded slowly at the boys words until the boy leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek. He blushed lightly as he raised his hand to touch it and Yuki patted his head.
He watched Yuki scoot over the bed and sit down beside him, causing him to giggle softly. Feeling Yuki lay his head down on his shoulder.

Roki nuzzled his cheek against the boys hair. “Mmm~” He sounded deep in his throat with happiness.
“I’m sorry you’re sick… It’s all because of me because you were worried about me and wanted me to be happy. And now you’re sick…’’
Roki shook his he slowly closing his eyes as he enjoyed the other boys warm body close to his. He heard Yuki take a deep breath and opened his eyes up slowly, looking out the corner of his eye in concern. “You okay, Kitty?” He asked in a soft voice barely above a whisper.
Swallowing again so that he wouldn't gag or throw up again he looked around the room before speaking again. “We should do something together~ Something nice and easy so that we don't get sick, but also something to take our minds of it. Plus I like cuddling with you~”
Roki giggled and snuggled closer to Yuki, wrapping his arms gently around the boy's body. “Like watch a movie...” He whispered as he closed his eyes again, enjoying the growing warmth that he kept feeling coming off his boyfriend.

Addressed: Yuki Mentioned: ~ Word Count: 350 Notes: Suckssss...
Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Thu May 28, 2015 5:29 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

‘’...well-earned...? ...No... None of it's mine... That's why I offered it...’’, Hikaru suddenly whispered and Shun turned nhis head in confusion, staring at the boy. He heard Hikaru chuvkle, but then saw the tears, and his heart sunk.
‘’What... did I say wrong? I mean... it's his money, why wouldn't it be his...? Didn't he earn it with jobs like we both have at the cafe...? Why is he acting so strange all of a sudden...?’’, Shun thought, swallowing. He turned around, placing the milk on the kitchen counter. He wanted to walk over to Hikaru, knowing what had suddenly gotten into him.  ‘’But, it's your money. I thought you had earned it with a job like you have now and-’’
Hikaru came his way, he was crying yet laughing, and it utterly confused Shun. The boy stared at him in a daze, in confusion, not sure what to say, how to respond.
‘’Takeru... You want to pay for it all yourself? Huh? Fine! You can! You can also keep the food to yourself cuz I don't want a single fucking piece, Takeru! But let me tell you one thing. I never earned my money. None of its mine. It's money that was left by my grandfather. From all of my concerts, all of my misery. Every. God damn. Night. I. was. Fucked!’’, Hikaru yelled at him and Shun's heart sank even more. He suddenly felt extremely guilty, confused, like it was all his fault. But how could he have known this, how could he have known the money came from there? He had thought he had earned it by delivering newspapers or working at a cafe or whatever. How would he have known?
‘’But, I didn't know that... I... I'm sorry... I didn't know-’’, he whispered under his breath. He tried to breath but fr some reason he couldn't; tears began to sting his eyes and even though he tried his best to keep them inside, they started to fall. And once they were out they kept coming. He had wanted to say more, but Hikaru cut him off right there.

‘’Don't tell me I fucking earned it man cuz I never wanted the money in the first place!!’’, Hikaru screamed. Shun wiped at his face, his eyes burned. He didn't want to hear this anymore, he didn't want Hikaru to scream at him; he hated being screamed at, he hated it so much. He automatically brought his hands up to his head, covering his ears and closing his eyes tight, not wanting to hear any more of this.
Then there was silence and Shun opened his eyes slowly to see Hikaru had calmed, well, art leaast it seemed like he had. And he saw guilt in the boy's eyes. Why guilt? Shun had made the mistakes, why did Hikaru feel guilty all of a sudden? ‘’Hikaru, I'm... I'm...’’
‘’No... Takeru... I... I didn't... No... I don't want... I'm so... so s-sor... sor... ry...’’, Hikaru said in response and Shun sniffled for a moment. He wanted to reach out his arms for the boy, but a loud no suddenly startled him horribly and he pulled them back, watching Hikaru turn arund and rush off, out of the kitchen. Shun immeditely started sobbing again, turning around and hugging himself tight. He wiped at his eyes, but the tears kept coming back.
‘’I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to... I didn't know... I didn't know...’’, he whispered to himself, feeling like it was all his fault, he shouldn't have brought it up. Now he started telling him in his mind he should have known, even though there had been no way he could have known. He started blaming himself for it all.
Shun didn't want to be here anymor,e not at all. Even though it was getting dark outside, he just wanted to go outside and stand there, just stand there. Outside always made him feel better, it always cleared his mind a bit, he just wanted to go out.
Without hesitating Shun turned around and stepped out of the kitchen, moving over to the front door. Just when he was about to open it it was opened before him, and Shun stared straiht at Kain and Lumineux. He felt his heart skip a bit and glanced away, moving past them without giving the two a single look.
‘’I just decided to go out. No comment...’’, he said, feeling frustrated, and stepped away from them, walking down the path.

He went into the streets, his head held a bit low as he stared at the ground beneath his feet. He hid his hands in his pockets, kicking at a few empty cans he passed and that had been left by careless people. Mostly he would have picked this garbage up and thrown them in thrash cans than were all over the town, but this time he didn't feel like it.
‘’What was I thinking? I shouldn't have said that... I was so stupid, I should have known...’’, he thought and he swallowed, biting his lip. He looked up to see a few shops were already closing or already closed. He sighed and moved on, walking through the streets, looking for a quiet place to be by himself, because he hsad the feeling all he was doing today was hurting people, especially Hikaru.
‘’Hikaru is angry with me now, he probably doesn't want to see me anymore... Why would he even fall for a boy like me? All I do today is mess things up. I'm so stupid. I can't even make up my own mind... I kissed him, yet I want to keep my distance. Why? Because I'm afraid? Do I want to be with him or not? Make up your mind Takeru...’’, Shun kept on thinking, his one thought changing into another. What did Hikaru think of him now? Was he atill, angry, or sad? Was he alone somewhere in the dark? Maybe he should have stayed at the home and gone look for him, instead of running away like a coward.
Shun stoppd and felt tears sting his eyes again. He rested his back against a stone wall and slid down across it, sitting on the ground and wiping at his eyes, sobbing. He wanted to know if Hikaru was alright, but at the same time he was too afraid to go back and face him right now. ‘’I don't know what to do anymore... What would he think of me now? He probably hates me right now... Why did I say that, now I've made him sad, and angry. I don't want him to feel like that, he doesn't deserve that. He's been through more shit than I have, that's for sure...’’

Addressed: Hikaru, Kain, Lumineux Mentioned: Same three Word count: 1124 Notes: Awww, Shun feels so guilty and he's pushing his own past shit aside, telling himself that Hikaru sure enough had it worse, such a sweetie <3
Hikaru come find him, he has a surprise for ya~ c;
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Sat May 30, 2015 7:59 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

‘’You okay, Kitty?’’, Roki asked and Yuki lifted his head from the boy's shoulder to look at him, nodding his head slowly as he smiled weakly. ‘’Yeah I'm okay, just feeling a bit sick and rather tired... And I'm hungry.’’, the boy answered, his last words came out with hesitation, like he actually didn't really wanna mention he was hungry. He had the feeling that if he would eat something he would really start vomiting, but he also didn't want to sound like an attention seeker.
‘’We should do something together~ Something nice and easy so that we don't get sick, but also something to take our minds of it. Plus I like cuddling with you~ Like watch a movie...’’, Roki then said as he wrapped his arms around the boy and started hugging and cuddling him, and Yuki nodded again, his smile had gotten a bit brighter. He hugged Roki back, snuggling his cheek against the boy's.
‘’Yeah, that sounds fun.’’, he said, staring at the kitten that slept in between them. ‘’There is a TV downstairs in the living room, I think.’’, he mumbled after that, sitting up straight and looking around the room in a daze, before staring at the door. ‘’Let's go.’’
He got to his feet and looked at Roki, reaching his hand out for him and grabbing the boy's hand, puling him along. ‘’You can take the trash can with you if you want to.’’, he said with a smile, his head pounding, and he walked over to the bedroom door, opening it.
Stepping inside the hallway he could hear the sound of a door being shut loudly. The noise made his head hurt more and he groaned, looking at Roki again ‘’Who was that?’’

He shook his head, guessing it didn't matter right now. He gripped Roki's hand tight, dragging the boy along through the hallway and towards the kitchen. Upon entering the kitchen the house seemed quiet like they were alone with the two of them. Yuki let go of Roki's hand and moved over to the living room, hoping the boy would follow him.
Staring in the room he searched for the TV and found it near the couch. He turned back around and moved over to Roki, grabbing his hand and pulling at it. ‘’Come on, Roki. I found the TV~ We can go sit on the couch in the living room.’’, he said, growing a bit excited. ‘’What movie do you want to watch?’’
He let go of Roki's hand again and moved into the living room, walking over to the couch and sitting down in it. He turned his head and stared over the edge of it, waiting for Roki to come and sit with him, so they could choose a movie and start watching. He still had a rather bad headache, but he didn't feel as sick anymore as before. ‘’Come on Roki, hurry. This is gonna be fun~’’, he said, becoming a bit impatient. He stepped off the couch and moved over to the TV, turning it on and searching through the DVDs for one they could watch. But since he had asked Roki which movie the boy wanted to watch, he had to come and choose.

Addressed: Roki Mentioned: Hikaru (sort of) Word count: 541 Notes: Eh, could be worse...?

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:26 am

Hikaru sat in the closet with his knees pulled up to his chest still crying after several minutes straight. Finally he pulled his eyes up, slowly opening them, and rested his chin on his arms that he had wrapped around his legs.
He sighed and coughed a few times, trying to regain what air he could from all his sobbing. He hiccupped once before taking in a shaky breath and letting it back out. “I... I wonder if T-Takeru is mad at me...”
Hikaru wiped his eyes with the sleeve of his shirt as he mangied to calm himself down somewhat. He hadn't meant to yell at Shun and now felt really bad for it but wasn't sure what to do.
Part of him wanted to tell the boy sorry and another part felt like Shun wouldn't even look at him anymore. He shifted his weight around as his eyes adjusted to the darkness of the closet.
“I really need to say sorry. Even thought I don't know what happened or why I even did that it was totally out of line. Though he was being stupid too when he said I couldn't pay for even a tiny bit of pizza and sodas.” He tried to reason with himself.
After fighting with himself for what felt like hours he forced himself up to his feet and turned to face the door. Hikaru placed his hand on the knob and laid his head on the door trying to decide what to do. What his best course of action should be.
'If I love him...' He began in his mind. He repeated those words over and over as he replayed all of what Shun had told him so far from his past. All that he was sure they had in common and more still to come. 'I have to do this... I have to. Saying sorry first proves that your weak thought doesn't it?'
Hikaru raised his hand up to the side of his head and closed his eyes. “Ugh. Freaking stupid. Why is this so hard?” He pulled back quickly and pulled the door open when he moved.

He decided to move with what felt right and think later. Right now he needed to say sorry, though he silently hoped Shun would say it back since he still felt it would make him look weak.
Quickly he made his way down the hall, trying to avoid any unwanted attention, in case he needed to use the closet later. Hikaru retraced his steps back into the kitchen and pushed open the door as he began to speak. “Listen Takeru I-”
He paused and looked around finding no one there. “Where did...?” Letting his voice trail off he walked over to the back door but saw no one outside. Slowly starting to panic he rushed from the kitchen and into the other room. “Takeru? Takeru!”
Hikaru stopped when he saw someone at the front door. At first he though it was Shun but upon closer inspection he found it wasn't. Instead it was the boy and girl from the restraint earlier. He blushed lightly at his mistake and at the memory of his last encounter with these two.
“S'up?” He asked tucking his hands in his pockets and slowly scooting around them as he tried to play it cool as if nothing was wrong. “I just need a bit of fresh air... Ignore me please...” Hikaru stared at the ground as he finished moving around them and outside.
Once in the yard he looked around and listened for any sound at all or movement. Just when he was about to go to the back yard he heard a soft noise. Almost like something was rolling around that was made of metal.
Hikaru quickly walked over to the open streets just in front of the house and saw a can rolling along. Taking it as a sign and hoping he was right he walked down the street where the can had come from.
As he walked and passed several shops and buildings he began to notice everything was closing down for the night. This caused him to worry even more because he didn't want Shun to be left inside a building with no way out.

“If he's anything like me...” He started whispering, his thoughts traveling to Shun in a closet or small room, hiding like Hiakru liked to do. Finally he heard faint sobs and rushed into the direction of them.
Dashing around a corner he found what he had been looking from over the last few hours it felt like to him, though only thirty minutes had passed really. Hikaru walked up before stopping just in front of the boy. He couldn't think.
Hikaru was scared of how Shun would react now. He was terrified of what to do or if he did do something would it be the right thing to do in this point in time. He collapsed onto the ground and opened his mouth a few times but found no words to say.
He shook his head and let his arms rest at his sides as his mind raced on how to make this any better at all. At last he took a few words to heart from a anime and manga series he had seen and read, as well as often heard from other people.
Hikaru closed his eyes and reached forward with his hands, bringing the sobbing boy into a warm hug. He crawled his way up and sat down a tiny bit to the side and pulled the boy close to his body. Raising one hand he slowly began to pet Shun's hair as tears started to fall down his own cheeks.
“Shhhhh...” He shushed softly in time to his strokes on Shun's head, dragging his finger thru the boys hair gently. “Shhh, It's okay, my boy... I'm s-so sorry for yelling. I never should have y-yelled and don't know why I did but that's no excuse.”
Slowly Hikaru started rocking the boy and himself, really wanting to calm them both down since he was starting to lose it again. “Please Takeru... Please don't be mad... I d-didn't mean to yell... I promise I didn't....”

Addressed: Shun, Kain, Lumi Mentioned: Same Word Count: ~ Notes: Yay Hikaru snuggle Shun~ Hugs make everything batter and Anime and Magna is a great ref for feelings and stuff~ ;D
Plus can't wait for the surprise~ o3o

Hikaru
Hikaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:11 am

Roki hugged Yuki tight as he laid his head on the boys shoulder. He closed his eyes taking in the warmth of Yukis hug as the boy returned it. He took a deep breath, breathing in Yuki's calming scent that he loved, before letting it back out again. This also seemed to calm his tummy down quite a bit since his mind was no longer on it and he had basically gotten rid of all his food and drink from the day.
“Yeah, that sounds fun. There is a TV downstairs in the living room, I think. Let's go.”
Roki sighed and pulled back just as Yuki did the same. He had wanted the hug to last forever but  figured they could snuggle while watching a movie.
He stood up as Yuki pulled his hand, dargging him along behind him. Roki didn't really mind though, he loved it when Yuki led him different places.
“You can take your trash can with you if you want to. Who was that?”
Roki was about to answer no and that he was already emepty by this point of both food and drink, but he heard a noise of a door shutting that made him turn and look with Yuki.
“I dunno what that was... Someone leaving the house?” He wondered out loud. He shrugged it off and let Yuki lead him down the hallway and through the room, to the kitchen.

Roki felt Yuki let go of his hand and watched the boy walk around the room to the other door that appeared to led into the living room. He followed along behind Yuki not wanting to lose the boy from his sight.
“Come on, Roki. I found the TV~ We can sit on the couch in the living room. What movie do you want to watch?”
Roki giggled innocently as he was dragged off again, Yuki once more letting go of his hand. He liked this game and found it kind of fun really.
He looked around for where the movies were and his eyes finally fell onto some, as he made his way over to them. He started to look them over, wanting to find a movie he was sure Yuki would like.
“Come on Roki, hurry. This is gonna be fun~”
Roki giggled and continued to serech for a moive as he started speaking, giggling softly a few times. “Okay, okay, Kitty. Calm down and let me look. I wanna pick one that we will both like and is a good movie to cuddle to~” He finally found something and squealed out in happiness.
He had never seen this movie though he had hear a lot about it and he always dreamed of how it was based on what others who owned it had told him.

Roki jumped to his feet and shoved a kids movie labeled 'The Lion King' into Yukied face. “Yuki! Yuki! Please, please, please! We HAVE to watch this~ I have always wanted to see it~”
He hugged the movie tightly all of the sudden before opening the box. He placed the empty box on the shelf before turning back to Yuki.
Slowly he looked over the disc and felt his face heat up as he looked up at Yuki shyly all of the sudden. “Could you show me how to put it in and where to put it in? I wasn't ever aloud to watch movies because that was a thing my mom and dad said we never needed.”
Roki sighed as he placed the disc into Yuki's hand, though he didn't pull back his hand. He held it over Yukis leaving the disc in between them as he started to lose himself in thoughts of all the times his father had told him no.
He had never seen much TV since his father said it would rot his mind and make him stupider then he already was.Roki sighed heavily letting out a shaky breath as he stared down at the disc in Yuki's hand.
“Yuki...? Yuki am I dumb and a little baby? I want to be a growed up and try my very best but... I feel like I keep messing up and that there's so much I don't know about.”

Addressed: Yuki Mentioned: Hikaru (leaving) Word Count: ~ Notes: Kinda sucks but eh oh well -3-

Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:27 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Shun was sobbing silently, face covered by his hands, body curled up as his knees were pressed against his chin. Tears rolled down his cheeks and he wiped them away but they kept coming; he felt so stupid and horrible, so alone, so guilty.
He heard footsteps and pulled his hands from his face, lifting his head to see it was Hikaru, standing near him. The boy sat down next to him and seemed to be willing to say something but shut his mouth again, and Shun looked away, feeling ashamed. ‘’What does he want from me? Is he still angry...?’’, Shun thought and he swallowed, more tears forming in his eyes. Whenever he thought of bad things he cried more, and more. ‘’I don't want him to be mad... I'm sorry, I'm sorry...’’
Suddenly Hikaru reached forward and pulled Shun into a hug, patting the boy's head. Shun bit his lip and sobbed again, resting his head against Hikaru's chest, burying his face in his shirt. He had never felt this close to someone before he had just met. They had only known each other for a few hours, but still it felt like they had known each other for longer than a year, or even longer than that, way longer. So much had happened today, so very much, and it was like more days had passed, even though that was not true.
Shun still felt this stinging pain in his chest, sadness for Haya leaving him like this, but it was already slowly fading; he was glad Hikaru was now here with him, and he didn't want to admit until now that he actually had feelings for the boy. Slight, but growing quickly. Why couldn't he be with him even though he felt this way? He kept asking that same question in his mind on and on; he had all day. But Shun had come to realize he could, he could be with Hikaru if he wanted to; his father wasn't around anymore to punish him for it. Shun could finally be himself.

‘’Shhhhh...’’, a voice whispered in his ears and just like it was magic, Shun stopped crying. A few more tears rolled down his cheeks but he had stopped sobbing. He just sat there in utter silence resting his head against the boy's chest. ‘’Shhh, It's okay, my boy... I'm s-so sorry for yelling. I never should have y-yelled and don't know why I did but that's no excuse.’’
‘’Eh... 'my boy'? Sounds funny....’’, Shun thought, exhaustion finally washing over him. He wiped at his eyes, getting rid of the tears, and wrapped his arms around Hikaru's body, holding him tight; hugging him back.
‘’Please Takeru... Please don't be mad... I d-didn't mean to yell... I promise I didn't....’’, Hikaru said as he started rocking Shun's body back and forth slightly. Shun swallowed, taking a shuddering breath and he lifted his head slightly to look up at the boy.
‘’I'm not mad...’’, he finally managed to push out of his throat, his voice a hoarse whisper. He lowered his head again, resting it against Hikaru's chest once more. He sat there silently for a moment, listening to the boy's heartbeat. ‘’...I thought you were mad, not the other way around...’’, he whispered, swallowing again. ‘’I'm really sorry Hikaru, I shouldn't have acted like such an ass... I didn't mean it... I just... I didn't know... I... I thought you had earned that money with jobs like... like we both have now, I didn't know...’’
Shun fell silent, staring at the ground as he continued to listen to Hikaru's heartbeat. He closed his eyes, feeling the tears stinging his eyes again, like they were trying to come back out.
‘’I feel like drinking and smoking, the things I despise so much. The things I hated about my father. How funny...’’, he whispered, a weak smile appearing on his face and he chuckled; it wasn't a smile nor a chuckle of happiness, but of shame and confusion; Shun felt disgusted with himself, that he could possibly want the things he hated the most. ‘’I always tried to stay positive in life, that's why I always told Dawn to stop smoking when she did, because it was unhealthy. But now I want it, too, so I guess I'm already far gone... Maybe I've been from the start.’’

Shun shook his head, pulling away from the hug. He gave Hikaru an apologetic smile, a faint blush of shame on his face. He wiped at his eyes again, getting rid of the last tears. ‘’I'm sorry, don't listen to my nonsense. I guess I'm making a fool out of myself again like I always do.’’, he mumbled, though he didn't really care anymore; he was stuck in this daze, he felt like nothing mattered anymore. ‘’I feel tired, I wanna take my mind of things.’’
He fell silent, glancing up at Hikaru, a distant look in his eyes. When he looked in Hikaru's eyes he smiled weakly, wrapping his arms around the boy again. He hugged him, squeezing hid body tight for only a moment, before softening the embrace and pulling his head away from the boy's shoulder, kissing his lips.
After a moment he pulled back and stared at Hikaru again, licking his lips and blushing slightly. But he didn't want to act like a little kid anymore, so instead of pulling back and running away like he had done before he didn't avert his eyes and smiled at Hikaru, a weak smile.
‘’I'm glad you're here with me... I'm glad you came to find me.’’, he said, before letting go of Hikaru and getting to his feet slowly. He grabbed Hikaru's hands and pulled the boy up, still smiling at him, but his eyes seemed distant. ‘’Let's go back ho- well, just back.’’
Shun held Hikaru's hand and didn't let go, pulling him along with him through the streets, on their way back to the home. ‘’I guess I will just grab a cigarette from Dawn's room secretly and stand in the backyard smoking it.’’, he whispered. He knew Hikaru would probably object to his plans and that's why he said it; he felt like he needed to, but didn't want to, so it was actually a silent cry for help, like he was waiting for Hikaru to stop him.
‘’Hikaru, I lo-’’, he said but he cut himself off, just staring off into the distance as he kept on walking, not letting go of Hikaru's hand but squeezing it tightly, like he was afraid to lose the boy if he let go.

Addressed: Hikaru Mentioned: His father, Dawn Word count: 1104 Notes: Shun's having sort of a breakdown, he just doesn't know it yet. xD
This is probably the best post I've ever made. At least, I feel that way. ;o;
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next