The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3
The Riadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
Group Home RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 6:45 pm by Jeamesero

» What Music Are You Listening To?
Group Home RP - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:52 pm by Jeamesero

» Count to 1000!
Group Home RP - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:44 pm by Jeamesero

» Yum or yuck?
Group Home RP - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:36 pm by Roki

» I drop a_
Group Home RP - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:35 pm by Roki

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Group Home RP

+8
Verine
Jeamesero
Kain
Bright Fang
Dawn
Kanaya
Shadow
Kahlua
12 posters

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Go down

Group Home RP - Page 21 Empty Group Home RP

Post by Dawn Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Riadven Pribilsky Group Home

Hello, you are now in a group home (for whatever reason) for children between the ages of six and eighteen. Your foster parents are only in it for the money, hardly paying attention to the children, which is why the older children help care for the younger.
The adults of the house supply the food, but not the meals. They pay the bills and attend meetings, but there is nothing else that they do for their adopted children.
The home is located in a small town in southern Montana. The town only has the necessities: a grocery store, pharmacy, doctor's office, dentist, a few clothing stores, an all-grades school, and so on.
The parents go by the names Veronica Pribilsky and Johnathan Pribilsky. They are hard on the children, occasionally losing their tempers on the older ones and potentially getting violent on a select few that stand up for the younger kids who only get screamed at.
It's a fend for yourself world mostly, but a few of the older kids take care of the younger ones and the others maintain their roles as young adolescent miscreants.

The rules of the home that are strictly maintained by the adults are as follows:
ø There is to be absolutely no swearing around the younger children (Under age 12).
ø The use of cell-phones is prohibited while doing homework and between the hours of 10:00PM and 6:00AM.
ø If inappropriate behaviour, such as PDA, horseplay with violent intentions, disobedience, or deliberate discrimination towards another member of the home is discovered, all involved will be punished.
ø  If classes at school are discovered to be skipped, punishment will be in order, including grounding, confiscation of items such as cell phone, MP3, laptop, and other privileges temporarily dissolved.
ø Any pets must be entirely paid for by the owner, and if complaints are filed, they go instantly unless it is a hearing, sight or other disablement helper.
Welcome to the home, Guest.
ø No rooms will be shared by the same gender, no matter of sexuality.
ø Unless otherwise discussed by the parents, no children will be allowed in the basement suite.
ø No outsiders will be brought in to the house without a valid reason and approval from the parents.
ø Doors will be locked at 9:00 PM every night, and unlocked at 6:00 AM each morning, with the exception of work duties.

What you may and may not have to begin the RP:
May have:
Cell phone
Laptop
Clothing (obviously)
iPod or other Mp3 device
Stuffed animals
Money
Bicycle (pedal only)
Job
Relationship (out of home)

May not have :
Pets
Vehicle
Motorcycle

**If you wish or have before you join or gain any of these things later in the Group Home RP, please do not hesitate to PM me (Abaddon) and I will either accept, deny, or suggest changes.
Please be realistic, a 12 year old isn't going to buy themselves a corvette, that just doesn't happen.

On another note, I, Abaddon, will be running this RP. You'll PM your joining forms to me and I'll PM you back with your acceptance or anything that needs to be changed.
You can all only roleplay one character per account, as long as you promise to keep them active. Second characters will be allowed once the RP has been going strong for a week.
Your character should be relatively similar to your wolf in personality and name, if not exactly the same. In the home, they don't really consider each other siblings, more just people living in the same place. So yes, relationships within the house are allowed.
Get as dirty as y'all want but don't be super graphic about it. Also, if you're nine, frickle frackle isn't a thing. Ok? Ok.
I LOVE YOU ALL. HAVE FUN. LET'S DO THIS.

By the way, a map of the main floor that the kids live on:
Group Home RP - Page 21 2wohv5s

J O I N I N G

Code:
Name;

Nicknames;

Age;

How did you get in the home;

How long have you been in the home;

Physical description;

Reference;

Personality;

History;

Family;

Likes;

Dislikes;

Hobbies;

Sexual Orientation;

Relationship Status;

Job;

Last edited by Abaddon on Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:13 pm; edited 4 times in total
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet
Name: Deyanira

Back to top Go down

Group Home RP - Page 21 Empty Re: Group Home RP

Post by Hikaru Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:48 pm

Hikaru rested his head on Shun's soft hair as he rocked the boy. His boy. He felt his chest acing badly and almost sick to his stomach. His eyes burned from all the tears he had shed and the lack of rest he had had over the past day and week. Looking back at how he had yelled at the boy now he didn't know why he had. Really even at the time he hadn't been to sure either. One minute he had been fine and the next he was screaming and crying and laughing all at the same time.
As all these thoughts and feelings ran through his mind he continued to rock Shun and rub his back, hoping the boy was calming down and wasn't mad. Even if he was pushed away or screamed and hit Hikaru would rush he boy and hug him again. Because like it or not he really cared for Shun and didn't want to leave him all alone to deal with the mess he had started. Because he loved him.
Suddenly he felt movement and raised his cheek from Shun's hair. He still rocked the boy but he heard Shun's sobs start to die down and felt him seem to cuddle against his chest. Slowly he raise one hand and ran it through the boys hair as he watched Shun wipe his eyes before wrapping his arms around his middle.
Hikaru gasped in surprise at his movements and stopped his rocking for a second before continuing. Seeing Shun's hair move as the boy turned his face towards him, he looked down to see Shun staring right at him. Dried tears cause his cheeks to sparkle against the last rays of sunlight and he saw Shun's adorable watery eyes stare up at him as he seemed stay snuggled against his chest. Shuns two beautifully different colored eyes melted his heart and caused him regret his words and yelling even more. 
"I'm not mad..."
Hikaru heard Shun whisper softly, a gentle tone to his voice filling him with comfort. Staring at down at the boy now he really thought Shun looked amazing. Innocence seeming to fill his large orbs as he continued to stare up at Hikaru. He blushed and felt he turn away but couldn't, mesmerized by Shun.
"...I thought you were mad, not the other way around... I'm really sorry Hikaru, I shouldn't have acted like such an ass... I didn't mean it... I just... I didn't know... I... I thought you had earned that money with jobs like... like we both have now, I didn't know..."

Hikaru heard Shun's voice trail off as the boy grew very quiet. Worried something was wrong he adjusted his sitting position, pulling him legs out from under him and holding Shun tighter, he started rocking him.
"I feel like drinking and smoking, things I despise so much. The things I hated about my father. How funny... I always tried to stay positive in life, that's why I always told Dawn to stop smoking when she did, because it was unhealthy. But now I want it, too, so I guess I'm already far gone... Maybe I've been from the start."
Hikaru sighed and tried to hug Shun tighter and closer to make up for what Shun was feeling. He didn't like what he was saying but wanted Shun to know he still loved him as a whole even if he chose to do something Hikaru didn't really like. Suddenly he felt Shun pull away from him and his arms felt very empty.
"I'm sorry, don't listen to my nonsense. I guess I'm just making a fool out of myself again like I always do. I feel tired, I wanna take my mind of things."
Hikaru felt his heart go out to the boy and he looked down at his feet, rubbing on arm with his hand. He didn't want Shun to feel this way. His boy, to feel this way. It wasn't right. All the shit they had both been put through he felt they should have it so much better then any other person he knew so far. 
Seeing Shun move he looked up just in time to receive a kiss from him. Hikaru's eyes widened and he felt his face darken and heat up badly. He watched Shun pull back and lick his lips a bit surprise he would do that, though he licked his lip in response. He tasted the boy's lips as he slowly let the small and taste intoxicate him.
"I'm glad you're here with me... I'm glad you came to find me. Let's go back ho- well, just back."
Hikaru felt Shun grab his hand and smiled a bit without thinking. This was why he loved him, even just knowing him for half a day he still knew that Shun was unlike anyone he had ever talked to. He let Shun pull him along as he started to think of what to say or do. He had just been worried about finding and comforting Shun so he wasn't sure what to say or do now.
"I guess I will just grab a cigarette from Dawn's room secretly and stand in the backyard smoking it. Hikaru, I lo-"
Hikaru sighed. He had heard a bit of what Shun was about to say and could guess the rest, though the thought of him smoking he didn't like. He guessed he would have to deal with it though if Shun really wanted to but still he wanted to give Shun a piece of his mind. He wasn't going to yell at him or anything, just inform him he didn't like it at all.

Pulling back on his arm and grabbing Shuns he pulled them both to a stop. He swallowed and took a few deep breaths before speaking. "Takeru... I..." He spoke, struggling to find his words. He ran his hand thru his hair nervously and blinked a few times before looking Shun in the eyes. "Listen. I don't like the idea of you smoking. I mean my past has been filled with nothing but smoke and drugs and... Other stuff... It's not your fault jut my grandfather used to drink and smoke most of the time, plus use s-s... s-se... um... Drugs on me for things..."
He let his voice trail off as he fought back the memories. Later he would deal with them but he wasn't going to think about them right now because he felt Shun needed him. Reaching down with both hand he cupped Shun, bringing them up just in front of his face, before leaning in. "I don't want to force you not to if you really feel like you should, but I wanted you to know it makes me very uneasy and uncomfortable and I might not be near you when you are smoking."
Suddenly getting a idea he smiled and reached over to brush some of Shun's beautiful soft hair from his eyes. "Besides. You don't come off as the bad boy type to me. More like the adorable, innocent and caring type~" He leaned in and kissed Shuns cheek before whispering in the boys ears. "And that's what I love about you, Takeru."
Hikaru grinned widely and pulled back chuckling a bit. Looking pass Shun he saw the group house and decided to go along with is idea. Without warning he placed one hand behind Shun's head and swept his legs out from under him. He was surprised at how light the boy was really, didn't feel like he weighted much.
"Let's go, Takeru~" He said, holding the boy tight against his body so he didn't drop him. He started up the sidewalk to the home, stopping just as he reached the front. Hearing a noise he turned, gripping Shun tight as he looked. Hikaru wasn't sure what that noise was but he didn't want anything to hurt Shun or ruin their time together right now.
Seeing it was just the pizza they ordered being delivered and just a ways off he smiled and looked down at Shun, winking to the boy. 'Still want to fight over who pays for it? Because I can get half or all if you want I don't care."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addressed: Shun Mentioned Grandfather, Pizza man, Dawn Word Count: 1350 Notes: Tried to make this post as beautiful and full of feels as Shun's but it pales in comparison to it... ^^"

Hikaru
Hikaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:11 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Text or other’s speech’’

‘’Okay, okay, Kitty. Calm down and let me look. I wanna pick one that we will both like and is a good movie to cuddle to~’’, Roki said and Yuki looked at him for a moment before eagerly nodding and smiling. He jumped back and fell on the couch in front of the TV, sitting there and looking at Roki was he waited for the boy to choose the movie he wanted to watch with him.
‘’I wonder what movie he wants to watch...’’, Yuki thought as he waited, playing with his own thumbs as he stared at the boy that was searching through all the movies. ‘’Hopefully it's a fun movie.’’
Suddenly Roki jerked around holding a movie in his hands and his screaming woke Yuki from his daydreaming, causing the boy to look at him in shock. ‘’W-wha- which one did he find? He seems happy and excited. Good.’’
‘’Yuki! Yuki! Please, please, please! We HAVE to watch this~ I have always wanted to see it~’’, Roki said, indeed sounding excited. The boy took out the disc and placed the movie box on the shelf and Yuki peeked at the cover on it, seeing it was the Lion King. A smile crept across his face; he loved that Disney Movie, Disney was always good.
‘’Could you show me how to put it in and where to put it in? I wasn't ever aloud to watch movies because that was a thing my mom and dad said we never needed.’’, Roki spoke again and Yuki turned his eyes to look at him, smiling still and nodding, getting to his feet.
‘’Mhm~’’, was all he said as he walked over to Roki and took the disc from him, carefully. Well, Roki actually dropped it in his hand, but it was all the same; Yuki was holding the disc now. As he walked over to the TV he noticed Roki was in thought; he seemed worried about him. Though Yuki wanted him to be happy, so he decided to keep the smile on his face and try to cheer up the boy. ‘’Hopefully watching the Lion King will make him happy...’’

‘’Yuki...? Yuki am I dumb and a little baby? I want to be a growed up and try my very best but... I feel like I keep messing up and that there's so much I don't know about.’’, Roki suddenly asked and Yuki turned his head to look at him, the smile fading from his face for only a moment. When he realized that he quickly forced it back on; he was worried about Roki but right now he had to act happy to keep Roki happy. He had to say something to the boy and quick, something that would put a smile on the boy's face.
‘’You're not a dumb baby Roki. You are very grown up for your age~ You might not know everything yet but you probably will soon. You're only twelve years old, it's normal. I was the same when I was twelve years old.’’, Yuki said in response, hoping his words would give Roki at least a little bit of courage and make him love himself a bit more.
He turned on the TV and knelt down in front of the DVD player before pushing a button; the disc holder opened and Yuki placed the disc in there, closing it again by pushing the same button. He then got back up and grabbed the remote control, turning around and looking at Roki while smiling innocently.
‘’There you go~’’, he said, a bright smile on his face. He walked over to Roki and hugged the boy, falling onto the couch and pulling Roki with him. ‘’Come sit with me, I will turn on the movie.’’, he said, giggling as he kept on hugging Roki while sitting, rubbing the boy's back. He looked at the remote control in his other hand and clicked play as he held in towards the TV. The menu screen of the movie had showed up in the meantime and was now replaced with a black screen, which slowly became lighter and showed animated scenes; the movie had started. Yuki held Roki tight, still hugging him and holding him close to him as he kept on smiling; he was actually excited to see this movie, together with Roki. ‘’The movie is starting, the movie is starting~ Let's watch it~’’

Addressed: Roki Mentioned: Roki Word count: 736 Notes: Ugh lame...

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:09 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

‘’Takeru... I...’’, Hikaru spoke as Shun dragged him along through the streets. The boy pulled him to a stop and Shun stared at him in confusion, his head turned slightly as he stopped walking and just stared, not saying a single word. ‘’Listen. I don't like the idea of you smoking. I mean my past has been filled with nothing but smoke and drugs and... Other stuff... It's not your fault jut my grandfather used to drink and smoke most of the time, plus use s-s... s-se... um... Drugs on me for things...’’
Shun blinked a few times, a sad look in his eyes, but he still didn't say anything. He watched how Hikaru grabbed both his hands and held them up, and looked at him again. Shun felt like he should look away but he found himself still staring, nothingness in his eyes at the moment, and he couldn't stop.
‘’I don't want to force you not to if you really feel like you should, but I wanted you to know it makes me very uneasy and uncomfortable and I might not be near you when you are smoking.’’, Hikaru continued to speak and Shun finally averted his eyes after the boy was done speaking; he stared at the ground for a moment like he was thinking, before looking back up.
‘’I understand.’’, was all he said, his voice hoarse and sounding distant, like he wasn't in reality right now, like his mind was somewhere else, like he just said the things Hikaru wanted to hear, while thinking different about it.
‘’Besides. You don't come off as the bad boy type to me. More like the adorable, innocent and caring type~ And that's what I love about you, Takeru.’’, Hikaru continued to speak, kissing Shun's cheek. Shun smiled at him, weakly, feeling like he didn't deserve that kiss. ‘’Whatever you say...’’, he mumbled, hoping agreeing with him would cheer Hikaru up a bit more.

Suddenly Shun lost the feeling of ground under his feet as he was lifted by Hikaru. The boy pulled him up and carried him in his arms and Shun stared at him in shock, eyes wide. He had been caught off guard so much, he didn't know what to say; all he had done was scream, and now he was silent, just staring at Hikaru. ‘’What the hell is he doing!?’’, he thought as he eyed the boy, who seemed happy; at least he grinned. Shun as glad he felt better, but he wanted to be put down now again, actually.
‘’Let's go, Takeru~’’, Hikaru said as he started walking towards the group home, all that time holding Shun in his arms firmly, the boy held tight to his chest. Shun felt like struggling, because he didn't want to be carried like this; he felt ashamed, he was afraid people would see them like this and that they would laugh. But on the other hand he actually kind of liked it; it felt nice and warm and he felt safe. And he felt so tired right now, it felt good that he didn't have to walk right now.
They reached the house and as soon as they stood in front of the door there was a noise behind them. Immediately Hikaru held Shun tighter and turned to look and Shun did the same; his heart skipped a beat and for a moment he stopped breathing, afraid someone from the house had spotted them, one of the parents or a fellow group home teenager, but it seemed to be the pizza delivery guy. Still, he felt really ashamed and glanced away, at the ground, afraid the man was looking at him and that he would laugh. ‘’Still want to fight over who pays for it? Because I can get half or all if you want I don't care.’’
‘’Let's each pay half of it... half your money and half mine... Okay...?’’, Shun mumbled, still staring at the ground. He finally began to struggle slightly, hoping Hikaru would put him down on the ground so he could stand, and get his wallet from his back pocket. ‘’Hikaru, can you please put me down...? We need to pay...’’, he mumbled after that, not adding he felt ashamed to be seen like this, because he thought Hikaru could guess already.

Addressed: Hikaru Mentioned: Pizza delivery guy, the parents, other fellow group home people Word count: 721 Notes: Why do all my posts suck today? ;_;
BM100
BM100

Character sheet
Name: BM100

http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:02 am

“Let's each pay for half of it... half your money and half mine... okay?”
Hikaru nodded slowly as he watched the car coming closer and closer and realized how hungry he really was. He really hadn't eaten right today or the last few days in general. Though his attenion turned to Shun when the boy started to swuirm around and struggle against Hikaru. This worried him because he feared him might drop the boy.
“Hikaru, can you please put me down...? We need to pay...”
Hikaru smirked at Shun's words guessing the boy felt uncomfortable being held. Heck as tall as he was he was sure it had been quite a while since anyone could even pick up the boy.
As the car stopped and the delivery guy got out, Hikaru got a idea and lowered Shun to the ground. He walked up and pulled out the mony from his pocket, just grabbing a $100 and handing it to the man. “Here just take the whole thing and keep the change.” Hikaru said as he started taking the bags and pizza box's.
“Son are you sure? This is a lot of money you know.”
Hikaru shrugged and sad look passing in his eyes. “Yeah... I know. Pretty sure it took a whole night in my room to get that...” He said softly. He was refuring to the few occansins when he grandfather shoved a female or male fan into his room and was paid for whatever they wanted to do to or with him.

“Well if your sure. You boys have a good night then.”
Hikaru nodded and waited a bit for the man to drive away, lost in memories he was fighting in his mind. He shook his head and blinekd a few times before looking up at Shun, soft tears of pain in his eyes before he kept them back.
He placed the bags and boxes of pizza into Shun's arms before grinning mischevously and scooping the boy up again. He did his best to hide the pained look in his eyes, putting up his front he always did. “There man's gone~ Now I can carry you again~ Oh and you can just pay me back later because I was too hungry to wait for you to get your money out.”
He walked up the sidewalk very slowly as he started to whisper. “Takeru... Ever... Ever have memories that just... Just never went away? Like... Like is there even a way to get rid of them? Because... there's so many I don't think I could ever get rid of them all...”
He hugged Shun closer, tighter against his body as he stopped just in front of the door. He turned his gaze to Shun and smiled warmly before lowering the boy to the ground. “Here I'll put you down now. Was just playing sorry if I embarressed you to bad or messed up you gorgous silky hair, mate.” He chuckled softly as he looked at the door. He waited to see what Shun wanted to do because he really felt bad again since the memories keep trailing around in his mind.

Addressed: Shun, Pizza man Mentioned: Grandfather Word Count: ~ Notes: ~
Hikaru
Hikaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:32 am

“You're not a dumb baby Roki. You are very grown up for your age~ You might not know everything yet but you probably will soon. You're only twelve yars old, it normal. I was the same when I was twelve years old.”
Roki blinked and let the word sink in as he watched Yuki turn on the TV. He quickly rushed over to see what Yuki was doing. He wanted to be able to do this by himself later on. “Whatcha doing?” He whispered, trying not to mess him up if Yuki was busy, but unable to keep his curious question to himself.
He watched Yuki with great intrest, take out a disc and kneel down in front of a player. A tray came out and Roki giggled happily. “Yuki that's so cool~” He squealed, getting excited. Slowly he watched Yuki get up and us a remote to shut the player and then turn to look at him.
“There you go~ Come sit with me, I will turn on the movie.”
Roki nodded quickly and reached out his hand to Yuki. He wanted the boy to lead him to where ever Yuki wanted to sit. Suddenly Yuki hugged him however which caught Roki off guard for a split second before the quickly returned the hug.
He felt them move and fall onto the couch, giggling as they hit the cushions. Roki nuzzled his cheek against Yuki's as eh felt the boy rub him back. He heard talking though and turned to look at the TV as the disc went to the main menu.
“The movie is starting, the movie is starting~ Let's watch it~”
Roki nodded and turned his whoel body so that he was facing the TV, yet his arms never left Yuki. He smiled innocently and wiggled his feet as he saw Yuki hit the play button. “Yes~ Mom and dad never really let me watch movies so I really love seeing them~” He said.
As the moive was just starting he turned to look at Yuki before whispering something in his ear. “Love you, Kitty~” He half giggled before turning back as the first few words started.

Addressed: Yuki Mentioned: ~ Word Count: ~ Notes: Post sucks so bad sorry... ;_;

Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:38 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Shun felt Hikaru lower him to the ground finally and he sighed in relief. He still felt really ashamed and a bit uncomfortable but he was glad Hikaru had listened to him and that he was standing on his own two feet again. He watched, with a blush on his face as he saw the delivery guy get out, how Hikaru walked over to the man and paid for the pizzas. He paid them all by himself. Shun stared in shock before he began to feel frustrated; they had agreed to each pay half of it. What was Hikaru doing? What was he thinking?
‘’Here just take the whole thing and keep the change.’’, Hikaru said to the man and Shun blinked a few times in confusion, just staring at them.
‘’Son are you sure? This is a lot of money you know.’’, The pizza delivery guy said and Hikaru nodded, showing he realized what he was doing, before saying: ‘’Yeah... I know. Pretty sure it took a whole night in my room to get that...’’
Those words made Shun's chest ache, his heart sting; the delivery guy didn't know what Hikaru was talking about, but Shun did; those horrible nights with his grandfather. No wonder why Hikaru didn't want to have that money; all the money he had earned over all these years only held bad memories for him.
‘’Well if your sure. You boys have a good night then.’’, the delivery guy said before leaving and Shun who had stood there kind of dumbfounded waved at the man, not saying a word.
When Hikaru looked at him Shun thought he saw some tears, but was caught off guard when the bags filled with pizza were shoved into his hands. Before Shun could say anything Hikaru picked him up again and carried him inside the house.
‘’There man's gone~ Now I can carry you again~ Oh and you can just pay me back later because I was too hungry to wait for you to get your money out.’’, Hikaru said thought Shun knew he was lying; Hikaru just wanted to get rid of his own money filled with bad memories.
‘’Whatever you say...’’, Shun whispered, not saying anything more as he let Hikaru carry him inside the home; he still felt really uncomfortable, though.

‘’Takeru... Ever... Ever have memories that just... Just never went away? Like... Like is there even a way to get rid of them? Because... there's so many I don't think I could ever get rid of them all...’’, Hikaru asked and Shun looked up at him in confusion, nodding his head.
‘’Yeah... For example I still have bad memories of my father. I worry he might get out of prison someday and show up at our home and beat me up... That's actually why I'm so afraid to date boys, because he hates homosexuality. One time he told me that if I ever got together with a boy he would... he would... cut off my... well... with scissors...’’, Shun shuddered at the thought, swallowing. He shook his head however, trying to focus. ‘’Anyway, you could go to a therapist. They can mostly help you forget about those memories or let you talk about them so you can accept what has happened in the past. I used to go to one till around a year back...’’
The two boys reaches the front door and Hikaru hugged him close before putting Shun back on the ground. Shun held the bags with pizzas firmly in his hands as he smiled weakly at Hikaru.
‘’Here I'll put you down now. Was just playing sorry if I embarrassed you to bad or messed up you gorgeous silky hair, mate.’’, Hikaru said jokingly and Shun chuckled, still blushing faintly as he felt rather shy.
‘’You can be such a pain sometimes~’’, Shun joked back and he hesitated for a moment, thinking, before leaning in to kiss Shun's cheek softly. He pulled back quickly, turning around to open the door carefully. Stepping inside the house he gestured for Hikaru to follow him, to their bedroom. ‘’Sooo... you wanna eat pizza?’’m, he asked as he walked trough the house, getting to their bedroom. He opened the door and switched on the light as he stepped inside, laying the bags with pizza on the bed before sitting down on the edge and looking at Hikaru. ‘’Let's eat.’’

Addressed: Hikaru Mentioned: Pizza delivery guy Word count: 733 Notes: Sucky post... Could have been better, I think...
BM100
BM100

Character sheet
Name: BM100

http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:39 pm

''Thought''
''Speech''
''Shun''

Hikaru sighed heavily as he waited to see if Shun would answer his questions and if the by was ready to go inside. he was quite hungery himself but was sure he would get lost on the way to the kitchon again since he had a terrible sense of direction.
"Yeah... For example I still have bad memories of my father. I worry he might get out of prison someday and show up at our home and beat me up... That's actually why I'm so afraid to date boys, because he hates homosexuality. One time he told me that if I ever got together with a boy he would... he would... cut off my... well... with scissors..."
Hikaru whinced at the boys words. Really? Was there really others out there like his grandfather would hated people like him so much they would psyically and mentally harm another being. He felt his stomach turn and he had to swallow to keep from gagging.
People like his grandfather and Shun's dad make him sick to his stomach. Their ways and actions seemed so stupid, crazied, and even beyond belief sometimes. 'But to go as far as to tell your son you'd make him a girl? Really? Well I mean at least he didn't do it but still... Might be just as bad as forcing yourself on a child to place them in emence pain and use that to forcde them away from who they are...'
Looking up and shaking himself from his thoughts, as the bad memories started to come back on again, he saw Shun shudder a bit. Most likely fighting back bad memories as well. He really couldn't blame the boy if his memories were as bad as his. Hikaru had yet to find a way to get rid of them. When he thought they had gone away for even a bit they came rushing back strong and fast.
"Anyway, you could go to a therapist. They can mostly help you forget about those memories or let you talk about them so you can accept what has happened in the past. I used to go to one till around a year back..."
Hikaru nodded though he wasn't sure if he would take the boys advice or not. Really he hated others knowing about his past and he didn't like to talk about it. He always felt them look at him with pity afterwards and try to tell him how gross his past was. How gross he was.
He suddenly heard the boy chuckle and looked up to see that Shun appeared to have a faint blush on his cheeks. It was cute really but Hikaru decided not to tease the boy further. instead he litened to him speak as he was led through the house and up the stairs.
"You can be such a pain sometimes~"
Hikaru smiled a bit from that comment, his own face starting to darken a bit. He didn't like to be teased back so often when it happened, which was rare, he would not really know what to say or do. Once they reached their room he followed Shun in and closed he door a tiny bit behind them. He turned to see Shun had sat down and placed the pizza's down next to him on the bed. 
"Sooo... you wanna eat pizza? Let's eat."
Hikaru nodded and walked over, grabbing a napkin and opening one of the boxes. The warm smell hit him and he licked his lips at it before deciding to get Shun his first. After all the boy had carried it up here so he should get to eat some first.
Carefully he pulled apart two slices and scooted over to place them in Shun's lap. "There you go. What do you want to drink with it?" He asked moving back over to the bags. He dug through the bags until finally finding the sode and pulling them all out so Shun could see them.
While he waiteed for the boy's answer he grabbed himself a single slice and bit into it. "Wow this is really good~" He half moaned before chewing it up and swallowing. "Never really got to eat pizza before now. I think maybe once or twice but I can't really remeber..."
Hikaru let his voice trail off as he started to think out loud not really aware he was even doing it. "Mostly didn't ever get food... Since i was a singer and i had a image to up hold I wasn't aloud to eat much..." He sighed as more images clouded his eyes and caused him to shutter in pain.
He shook his head and smile weakly at Shun, moving the bags as he took a seat. "Sorry for getting all depressed again. Shouldn't be getting distraced when I still haven't given you your soda. What kind did you say you wanted again?" He asked not sure if the boy had spoken while he had been lost in his thoughts.

Addressed: Shun
Mentioned: His grandfather
Word Count: ~
Notes: I wish I had some pizza right now. After this post I have a craving for it for some reason. ;o;
Hikaru
Hikaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21