The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3
The Riadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
Group Home RP - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 6:45 pm by Jeamesero

» What Music Are You Listening To?
Group Home RP - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:52 pm by Jeamesero

» Count to 1000!
Group Home RP - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:44 pm by Jeamesero

» Yum or yuck?
Group Home RP - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:36 pm by Roki

» I drop a_
Group Home RP - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:35 pm by Roki

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Group Home RP

+8
Verine
Jeamesero
Kain
Bright Fang
Dawn
Kanaya
Shadow
Kahlua
12 posters

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Go down

Group Home RP - Page 4 Empty Group Home RP

Post by Dawn Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Riadven Pribilsky Group Home

Hello, you are now in a group home (for whatever reason) for children between the ages of six and eighteen. Your foster parents are only in it for the money, hardly paying attention to the children, which is why the older children help care for the younger.
The adults of the house supply the food, but not the meals. They pay the bills and attend meetings, but there is nothing else that they do for their adopted children.
The home is located in a small town in southern Montana. The town only has the necessities: a grocery store, pharmacy, doctor's office, dentist, a few clothing stores, an all-grades school, and so on.
The parents go by the names Veronica Pribilsky and Johnathan Pribilsky. They are hard on the children, occasionally losing their tempers on the older ones and potentially getting violent on a select few that stand up for the younger kids who only get screamed at.
It's a fend for yourself world mostly, but a few of the older kids take care of the younger ones and the others maintain their roles as young adolescent miscreants.

The rules of the home that are strictly maintained by the adults are as follows:
ø There is to be absolutely no swearing around the younger children (Under age 12).
ø The use of cell-phones is prohibited while doing homework and between the hours of 10:00PM and 6:00AM.
ø If inappropriate behaviour, such as PDA, horseplay with violent intentions, disobedience, or deliberate discrimination towards another member of the home is discovered, all involved will be punished.
ø  If classes at school are discovered to be skipped, punishment will be in order, including grounding, confiscation of items such as cell phone, MP3, laptop, and other privileges temporarily dissolved.
ø Any pets must be entirely paid for by the owner, and if complaints are filed, they go instantly unless it is a hearing, sight or other disablement helper.
Welcome to the home, Guest.
ø No rooms will be shared by the same gender, no matter of sexuality.
ø Unless otherwise discussed by the parents, no children will be allowed in the basement suite.
ø No outsiders will be brought in to the house without a valid reason and approval from the parents.
ø Doors will be locked at 9:00 PM every night, and unlocked at 6:00 AM each morning, with the exception of work duties.

What you may and may not have to begin the RP:
May have:
Cell phone
Laptop
Clothing (obviously)
iPod or other Mp3 device
Stuffed animals
Money
Bicycle (pedal only)
Job
Relationship (out of home)

May not have :
Pets
Vehicle
Motorcycle

**If you wish or have before you join or gain any of these things later in the Group Home RP, please do not hesitate to PM me (Abaddon) and I will either accept, deny, or suggest changes.
Please be realistic, a 12 year old isn't going to buy themselves a corvette, that just doesn't happen.

On another note, I, Abaddon, will be running this RP. You'll PM your joining forms to me and I'll PM you back with your acceptance or anything that needs to be changed.
You can all only roleplay one character per account, as long as you promise to keep them active. Second characters will be allowed once the RP has been going strong for a week.
Your character should be relatively similar to your wolf in personality and name, if not exactly the same. In the home, they don't really consider each other siblings, more just people living in the same place. So yes, relationships within the house are allowed.
Get as dirty as y'all want but don't be super graphic about it. Also, if you're nine, frickle frackle isn't a thing. Ok? Ok.
I LOVE YOU ALL. HAVE FUN. LET'S DO THIS.

By the way, a map of the main floor that the kids live on:
Group Home RP - Page 4 2wohv5s

J O I N I N G

Code:
Name;

Nicknames;

Age;

How did you get in the home;

How long have you been in the home;

Physical description;

Reference;

Personality;

History;

Family;

Likes;

Dislikes;

Hobbies;

Sexual Orientation;

Relationship Status;

Job;

Last edited by Abaddon on Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:13 pm; edited 4 times in total
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet
Name: Deyanira

Back to top Go down

Group Home RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Group Home RP

Post by Guest Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:43 pm

Andrew walked into the bedroom His face was stiff as he heard light footsteps behind him. He walked up to the bed placing his hands on it. He was looking down on the bed when Dawn started to speak. He simply stared at the bed, he didn't turn or say a word.  

"Because I've never been desired. I've never been craved. You were there, and I was there, and I was angry. Then I wasn't angry; and we were so close. I'm sorry. I touched you, and you were warm. You didn't push me away. You let me touch you. And then you backed up. I should have stopped. You were right there, and it was just us." He finally turned and looked at her. She was facing the door her hand shaking violently against the doorknob. He ached for her, every word she spoke he felt.

“I am an undesirable. For an undesirable to be desired. That is the only thing.” His face softened and he walked towards her. She turned around and fell to the ground cradling her knees. He kneeled before and took up both her hands and held them out in front of him.

"Well then I guess your OK now, you are desired." He used his words carefully. He did not say you have been, or you were, he said you are. He stood up gently pulling her up with. He smiles at her and starts to speak. "Shun should be done with dinner soon, why don't we go see? You can go first i'll be out after." He let her go first. No one had to know what happened, if that was how she wanted it. She had done something in a moment of weakness, that didn't mean she had feelings for him. Although, his heart was already there and running.

Suddenly a boy walked in and just waved to them both. He looked back to Dawn and smiled weakly at her. He lightly nodded his head signaling her to go.

Group Home RP - Page 4 Cute-anime-boys-with-brown-hair

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:27 pm

Kain stood there leaning against the wall waiting to see if Izzi was in, while waited he watched as some of the other kid's go by one way or the other. As he continued to stand there his mind passed over Andrew. 'I can't trust guy so tomorrow after school I'll go by that old army surplus store again and get another combat knife after all it's my job to keep the other kid's here safe on matter what!'
Kain had a good reason for this because as long as he was here no one would end up a victim like his mother had. 'Kain started to grow tired of waiting and turned to leave thinking 'Maybe she's not back yet I'll just come by later.'
Then all of the sudden he heard Izzi's voice shout through the door. “Ehh, come in."
Kain then turned around and opened the door to her room stepping in and closed the door behind him he then stepped to the side and stared at her for a moment with a look of interest in his eye's with her attitude, red hair, blue eyes and well toned tan slender figure she was definitely a girl he could and would like to get into. He then spoke to her in calm cool tone. “I saw you weren’t in school to not that I blame you for not going as it's kinda pointless with the way thing's work, but still It was kind of dull without you there to day."
Kain gave a small smile he liked hanging out with Izzi whenever he could he just felt more comfortable around her then he did with the other kids. He then walked over and threw the fifty he'd tried to give Shun on top her as he spoke. “Here you usually need money and I don't need all of my pay from the gang's last job so take it.”
He then sat down on the farthest side from of the bed from her and said. “Shun's making Sushi down stairs but if you'd like I'll give you a ride into town on my dirt bike and we can get something there if you want I don't mind I'd rather not be here anyways when old devil of man get's back anyways since he gets on my nerves with his dang bull.
Kain then looked at her and said. “So what do you say babe you feel like risking the two demons wrath or not?
Kain's then smile grew with the though of ticking off the foster parents while he waited on Izzi's answer.

Addressed: Izzi
Mentioned: Andrew, The other kids, The foster parents
Notes: I'm starting to get into the this bad boy routine

Last edited by Kain on Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Kain
Kain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:14 pm

While she was laying in her bed, her lust grew stronger, her entire body tensed and there was a shiver running down her spine at the thought of all the adrenaline she could get during a nasty fight. It didn´t matter who she´d fight against, she was just out for the rush, nothing more. ´Oh please, i need something. Just, god. I really need it.´
It was then that the door opened and a familiar figure entered her room. The one who asked for allowance, for permission to enter her small chamber; Kain. She´d see him usually hanging around with... herself. When she was home, of course. He´d always hand her some of his own cash, though Izzi prefered her way to get on money, she´d still accept his. There was literally no one she wouldn´t accept money from. She´d have a liking for the boy, more or less in a moral way. She loved him. Not entirely him but the things he could provide for her and I´m not speaking about money. “Oh hello, dear.”
 I saw you weren’t in school to not that I blame you for not going as it's kinda pointless with the way thing's work, but still It was kind of dull without you there to day.”
There was a slight smirk plastered on her face as she heard the words he spoke and before she responded, Izzi gently licked her lips, moving aside so she could face the boy in front of her, “I had better things to... handle.” Her voice was only a hiss, not a mad one but one which could cause some strange feelings in one; fear, lust, insecurity, affection.
However, Kain moved closer, throwing a fifty dollar note at her. It felt as if he was dominating her, as if he was owning her. Even if she´d accept his money as always, she wouldn´t accept his behavior. ´Not like that...´ She started to shift her body into a more comfortable position as she heard him speaking as if she was his...
Here you usually need money and I don't need all of my pay from the gang's last job so take it.” 
That was when she simply arose to her feet while Kain just took a seat on her bed. There was a sparkling in her eyes, one she´d have during her time in clubs or on parties. One only for the boys. Flirtation, lust and danger glimmering in ocean blue irises. She wanted him but she would get him. Not the other way around. He spoke. She ignored.
So there she stood, in front of Kain as she slowly seated herself on his laps, moving her face close to his, their lips almost brushing as she whispered, “Don´t speak to me like that.” Suddenly her serious look turned into a malicious one, a taunting smirk formed her lips. Leaning forward to his ear, she made sure that her voice sounded poisoned, like a hiss of a snake but with a special sparkle in it, “I am boss.”

A girl-ish giggle exited her mouth after she gave him a soft kiss on his cheek while her hand was running down his torso, feeling the muscles underneath his shirt and all she wanted to do was tearing it off of him but that would be weak. Plain weak. ´You´re my prey.´  her finger stopped as she arrived at the boys jeans. ´Nobody touch my prey.´  Her thoughts were whispers in her mind while she finally placed her other hand on his cheek and leaned closer, almost kissing the boy, though she wouldn´t. She loved to play, tease men. “What do you wanna do now, Kain.” 

Addressed:: Kain || Mentioned:: - || Notes:: Ohoho, things getting kinky.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:01 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Text or other’s speech’’

Yuki sat on the edge of his new bed, staring at the ground, and literally just staring and doing nothing else. Because he didn’t have anything else to do. He was completely new in this house, the foster parents probably didn’t like him and he wasn’t sure if anyone seemed in the mood to speak to him. But then again, he wouldn’t mind; he wasn’t much of a speaker around new people and strangers. And these two who were standing in the room seemed to be busy with each other; Yuki realized he had entered this room at the very wrong time. But then again, he didn’t like moving around through the house with his suitcase with him all the time. Damn, he didn’t want to move around the house at all.
‘’I feel so lonely…’’, he thought, sighing. ‘’Not that… I care. Why should I care…?’’
What was he telling himself? His own thoughts made no sense. He closed his blue eyes, feeling lonely, sad, scared. ‘’I care…’’
He shook his head, feeling tears welling up; he didn’t want to cry, not here, not with those people. Crying would cause trouble, crying showed weakness. He didn’t want to appear weak, or he would probably get bullied again. He didn’t want that. ‘’Can’t cry… I gotta do something useful, something that takes my mind off things.’’
Yuki looked under his new bed and pulled out his suitcase again, opening it and searching through it. He was going to clean up his stuff, lay his clothes in the drawers and bring his tooth brush to the small ‘bathroom’, in the other room. Yes, he would try to make himself at home, because from now on this would be his stay. He had to make the best of it, and the best way to start a new life was to tidy up things first.
‘’Let’s do this.’’, Yuki thought as he picked up some of his clothes and got up from the bed, putting the clothes neatly into the nearest drawer. There already were a few clothes, but these were neatly organized as well, so there was room on the other side for Yuki’s clothes. ‘’At least I’m not the only one being neat.’’

After putting his clothes in the drawer he took out his favorite black jacket, wearing it. It had short sleeves, a kind of ripped off texture at the ends. The long sleeves of his dark red shirt appeared underneath it, going all the way down towards his hands. He felt happy in these clothes, they were him.
‘’Next stop, tooth brush and toothpaste.’’, he once again thought, grabbing his toothbrush and the paste and walking over to the small bathroom. As he moved there he didn’t look at the boy and girl, not even once. He pretended like they weren’t there, ever since he had waved to both of them they were air to him, nothing more.
Putting his toothbrush and toothpaste in place he looked in the mirror, his face appearing just in the lower part of it. He was short for his age, a bit too short. If he wanted to see his chest in the mirror as well, he needed to get a chair and climb on it. Yuki frowned at himself, then snorted and turned around, walking out of the bathroom. ‘’I hate being short…’’
Reaching his bed again he bend over to search through his suitcase, to see if he could find anything good to waste his time with while the others didn’t pay any attention to him, and he not to them. He found his favorite Shakespeare’s book, filled with his famous quotes and writings; Yuki knew them all by heart. However, he didn’t feel like reading right now, he wanted to do something else.
He found his drawing book, but quickly tossed it back; he didn’t want to draw either. Maybe he could write a part of his book again. Yuki loved to write, and he really wanted to get his stories published one day in the future, but right now it remained his hobby.  His writing style was a bit like Shakespeare’s; deep and poetic, just the way he liked it.
He grabbed his copy book and a pen from his suitcase and sat down cross-legged on his new bed. He bend over towards his copy book, which laid on the sheets, and started scribbling down words, still not paying any attention to the boy and the girl. They existed, he knew, but not inside his imagination. In his imagination he was boss, he was king, and he ruled everything.

‘’Darkness, as deep as the night, curled around him, playing with him, taunting him, teasing him. He couldn’t do anything about it, as he was merely a mortal being, a simple subordinate to Mother Nature. He hid his face in his hands, crying silently, his knees pulled up to his chin, tears rolling down his face; so bitter sweet. He cried, even though that made the darkness stronger he couldn’t stop crying. And the darkness fed on his tears, it fed on his fear and sadness, and it haunted him in his dreams, making his life miserable, never ending, like a useless rat in an endless maze.’’
Yuki liked his new part so far. If no one would bother him now, he could keep on writing forever, right now he was truly in the mood for writing some depressed stories, now that he was in an unknown world.
‘’These violent delights have violent ends. And in their triumph die, like fire and powder. Which, as they kiss, consume.’’, Yuki suddenly thought and a weak smile appeared on his face as he stared at his piece of paper, words written down on it. This was one of his most favorite quotes by Shakespeare.

------------------
Friendship
Dawn: 0% - Shun: 0% - Lumineux: 0% - Izzi: 0% - Kain: 0% - Kalissa: 0% - Andrew: 0% - Verine: 0% - Sasha: 0%
------------------

Addressed: x Mentioned: Dawn, Andrew Word count: 972 Notes: Shakespeare! <3 And omg, dat dark writing >;D

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanaya Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:28 pm

Group Home RP - Page 4 Tumblr_nf20pvYoY91slq6u1o1_400

"A tour, actually, might be kind of a bad thing to do right now. . "We'll go to my room, until Im sure you're--we're--safe. More or less."

This brought Sasha's wide green doe eyes up to stare at the other girl's face. Was there something she had to be afraid of? Sasha's gut twisted and her sick feeling came back.

Verine practically lunged for Sasha's small hand and the girl with golden hair flinched. Human contact wasn't something that felt right to her, anymore. Because every time she felt human skin on her, she was reminded of how she was raped brutally by her father;she shook.

But Verine didn't seem to notice;she was focused on getting away. From what, Sasha did not know. But Verine's fear unsettled Sasha;she no longer felt comfort and suddenly wished she had the nerve to tell Verine no;she could be left alone. But her mouth was stitched shut and she allowed the girl to lead her away.

Through her journey to Verine's room, Sasha had droned out-she thought about Abby and Lucy;her best friends. She missed them, and hoped they'd miss her just as much. She missed her cruel father and missed staring at pictures at her mother;hopefully, that'd be the first thing she'd do when she was back in her own shared room.

She'd stare at family photos with longing until it hurt.
"You'll have to forgive the mess... Nobody is allowed up here but me. Well, that and who I invite and you're the first person I've invited up here so I mean. Its not like its a big deal or anything but it actually kind of is and I should've cleaned my room regardless but I didnt have time what with all the homeschooling and..." Sasha snapped out of her trance with a rapid blinking before her face heated up;yes, it was a mess. Her father would have beaten Sasha black and blue if her room was ever out of place.

And he would rant on and on;"You're a dancer. A ballerina. Pretty ballerinas don't live in a damn pig pen." She glanced down at her feet, and shrugged. "Don't apologize. You didn't know." She murmured before she bit her bottom lip and hesitantly sat down on the corner of Verine's bed. "I like y-your posters..."  She said, and tried to ignore Verine's dog;she was fine with dogs, but she could see how much Rebel meant to Veri. She didn't feel like touching what Verine adored most.
Kanaya
Kanaya

Character sheet
Name: Kanaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Bright Fang Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:04 pm

Lumineux glanced at Dawn when she pushed passed her into Andrew's room. -rude- She thought rolling her eyes. Sighing, Lumi went downstairs and blocked out everyone, until she noticed a new face. Of course she noticed the foster mother being rude to him. She didn't go over though. She didn't want anything to do with her or probably the man either so she sat there hidden from her view. Once she left as well as the boy, she walked up the stairs to where she assumed the boy had claimed to sleep. -I should go meet him- She smiled lightly and started up the stairs. She stopped in front of the door and looked at it. -is he really in Andrew's room?- Lumi raised her hand and knocked on the door. After she was sure someone could have heard, she stepped back awaiting an answer.

Last edited by Bright Fang on Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bright Fang
Bright Fang

Character sheet
Name: Bright Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:22 pm

† Let me out of this life. †

(~Bright, Dawn closed the door when she went into Andrew's room~)
Dawn felt hands wrap around her own, she barely heard his words, but her glassy eyes looked up at him, mascara smearing beneath them again. She stood with him as a boy walked in, he waved at them both and Dawn looked away, sniffing and wiping the mascara tears away. She nodded slightly at Andrew's suggestion of going to the kitchen and inhaled.
Dawn pushed her bangs from her face and looked up at Andrew, carefully tightening her grip. She couldn't bring herself to speak, but she wanted him to know he was good. That she wanted to thank him.
She moved behind Andrew slightly, her grip tight on his hand, and made a curt waving motion of two fingers at the new boy.
She didn't lift her gaze except for to look quickly in the mirror, being sure that her makeup was normal. She ignored the slight redness of her eyes and left the room. She forced a smile at Andrew, though it was short-lived. She walked carefully towards the kitchen, making sure that she wouldn't fall. After such a panic attack she felt dizzy.
She paused for a moment, holding the wall beside her, and stood.
You do not cry again. Damnit, Dawn. You do not dare cry.
She exhaled slowly and walked to the kitchen. Her still-red eyes settled on Shun and Kalissa. She smiled weakly at them both.
“Shun, you almost done dinner? I'm sure Kalissa would like help making cookies, I don't feel too great right now is all. I'd help any other time.”
She looked at the clock. It was a late dinner tonight. Her eyes searched for Andrew as she waited for the food. He knew her emotions now. She had to watch him.

Addressed: † Shun, Andrew and Yuki (kinda) † Mentioned: † † Notes: † †

Group Home RP - Page 4 4i0wy
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:24 pm

"Don't apologize. You didn't know." Verine blushed at this, furious with herself despite the girls forgiveness.
However, her frustration evaporated as Sasha perched on the edge of the bed, gazing about the room briefly.
"I like y-your posters..." "Thank you; Not many people recognize them. The parents think Im a delinquent..." Sheepish laughs shook their way out from between her lips, settling in the air with a sort of discomfort.

Shooting up, Verine started to straighten the room as quickly as she could; tossing clothes where they belonged, pushing in drawers, rolling up yoga mats.
All this she did in silence, bothering about her room like a concerned hen. Should be good for now...
Spinning around, Verine huffed and smiled at Sasha, holding her arms out in a silent gesture that expressed a sort of ta-da!
"That's a bit better, I think." Verine grinned, tugging at her ponytail as she strolled over to the opposite corner of the room, peeling off her shirt quickly for a cleaner, fresher one. She didn't bother trying to hide her body, knowing full well that her sports bra was enough for now, despite how low her sweats hung against her hips, and the way they clung to her thighs.
Verine was comfortable with her body; And why shouldn't she be? The gym had helped with that.
"Do you want something to drink? Or eat?"
Technically, she wasn't allowed to have food or beverages stored in her room. However, technically, she wasn't supposed to take Rebel out after Mr. Pribilsky got home either.
Verine opened the small, beat-up fridge that rested up against the side of her dresser, reaching in to pull out an apple, and water bottle. Various fruits, nuts, and other health foods rested inside.
Cradling the fruit and beverage, Verine wandered back over to Sasha, pulling her hands out to set them in, with a smile. She closed Sashas fingers over the items gently, before nudged the fists back towards her. I've had a thought...
Jumping up, Verine walked to the middle of the room and turned slowly in a circle, observing her room just as she had many times before.
It was about time she got another girlfriend.
"Look, Sasha, I know we've just met," Verine grinned at the girl, walking over to finger one of the pale locks of hair. "But perhaps you'd like to room with me? Its up to you, but I could use the company. Rebel could, too."
Verines fingers traveled from Sashas hair to Rebels scalp once more, twisting into the longish hairs for comfort.

(BRUH. IM GONNA PM YOU. K. ILY.)
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Verine bb ;3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:48 pm

Andrew watched her walk away. He didn't know what to say, or do. He sat down on the bed resting his elbows on his knees, and putting his face in his hands slowly moving them up through his hair. He didn't even know what to do. He just sat there for a little while not speaking to the boy just thinking. He was glad he didn't do anything, haste. He felt for Dawn, and he wanted her back. But he knew he couldn't, who was to say she ever truly wanted him. She did what she did for reasons, that had no connection with feelings for him. He finally decided to go into the kitchen and see what she was doing. He said nothing to the boy in the room. He walked out of the room and soon sees Lumineux just standing there.

"Oh hi." He mutters and smiles weakly before walking off into the kitchen. He sees Dawn and everything in him churns it was something he hadn't felt before, and it was odd. He walks up to the little girl and Dawn. He looks at the little girl and smiles getting down to her level.

"Kalissa is it? Well my name is Andrew and if you and that swan of yours aren't a perfect match I dont know who is. You keep her safe you hear?" He says smiling and the looking back up to Dawn. But says nothing. He wanted to say so many things but he didn't.

He clears his throat. "Um, is there anything maybe I could do? Wash dishes or anything.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:14 pm

Dawn kept her eyes fixed on the hall, and a smile crept onto her lips when Andrew turned the corner into her vision. She straightened slightly and blinked. She turned from her seat and walked over to him, standing beside him so that their hands hardly touched, but still touched.
She looked at him carefully and hen turned back to the scene in front of her.
“Actually, Andrew, I'm on dish duty tonight. Why don't I show you around a little instead?”
She wrapped a finger around his thumb for a moment before turning from the kitchen. She walked to the edge, her hand on the corner of the wall.
Dawn turned her eyes back, looking at Andrew. She wanted to talk to him, and him alone. She'd take him to her room.
Where nobody else was.
She stood, watching him gently, a neutral expression, a patient expression.
She left the option lingering and walked down the hall, stopping only outside her private room, with her hand on the silver knob, and watching the hall.

Addressed: † Andrew † Mentioned: † † Notes: † †

Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:20 pm

She walked up to him close, there hands barely touching. “Actually, Andrew, I'm on dish duty tonight. Why don't I show you around a little instead?” He looked at her his face a little confused, and he watched her walk off down the hall turning back once. He  followed her until he saw where she was taking him.

It was her bedroom. His face went pale, Was she really going to do this again? But still he walked up. He hoped she had better judgement. He sighed as he came up to the door. Her bedroom wasn't much of a tour of the house he thought to himself. But inside he knew she wasn't going to tour the house the moment she said it. Hopefully she just wanted to talk...

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:35 pm

When Andrew walked into her room, Dawn followed, closing the door quietly behind her. She walked up to him and wrapped her arms around him. She pulled herself close and held her body against his, her chin turned down slightly.
She wanted him to hug her back.
She stood there and spoke, still hugging him tightly.
“You said I'm desired.”
She whispered the words, but knew he would hear them. She breathed slowly, hugging him tighter before letting go. Her hands were still around his neck but she recalled the memory that accompanied this so she lowered her hands down to his. She held them in hers, not lifting them anywhere, and smiled.
“You're a very good person, Andrew. Thank you for being so nice after I screwed with you.”
She looked away for a moment and released his hands. She walked to her bed and stopped for a moment, turning and walking back to him.
She picked up one of his hands and played with his fingers for a moment before honestly smiling with a wide joy and throwing her arms over him again.
“Thank you.”
She held herself close and only hugged him, nothing else.

Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:20 pm

She came up to him and hugged him. It wasn't a seductive or flirtatious hug so he hugged her back. He didn't know why he was hugging her but he did, with no regret.  But then she said the words and again his face went pale.

“You said I'm desired.” He wasn't sure of what she was going to do after that. Was she using it as an excuse to do what she did before? But she didn't. She let go of his neck and took up his hands which assured him she was not. He smiled at her as she spoke again.

“You're a very good person, Andrew. Thank you for being so nice after I screwed with you.” He looks at her his face close. "Dawn, how can anyone not be nice to you." She played with his fingers before hugging him again. "Thank you." Was all she said. "Dawn, don't ever feel sorry again. You hear me? Never. I will never hold it against you." He hugged her tightly. His chin resting on her shoulder. He soon let go, he took her face into his hands on both cheeks. "Dawn, I like you, a lot." He had no idea why he said it. It came out sudden like and he had no right to even speak the words. He had only known her for less than a day, but he knew what he said was true.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:57 pm

Too soon, Andrew released her. She looked up to him and met his eyes. Her grey-hues travelled to his lips and she looked away. “They've never made me cry.” They were never nice because they'd never heard of her reasons, or they'd never cared.
He said he liked her, a lot, and she closed her eyes.
Desired.
She smiled, his face was close to hers, and he was the one causing it his time. She wanted to be closer. Touching.
Kissing.
She looked at him, leaning longingly forward. There was no flirtation in her voice, nor in her eyes. She looked at his eyes and moved her hands slightly, pulling on his shirt.
“Kiss me.”
Her voice was soft, honest. She tugger on his clothes, only want him closer to her.
“Please.”
She meant it. She wanted to kiss him.
She met his honey-chocolate eyes and realized what she was doing. Instant release. She let go of his shirt and looked away.
“I'm sorry.”
She didn't pull her face away from his hands, she enjoyed the feeling of his heat, but she didn't look at him.
Her eyes followed invisible patterns on the wall, she wanted to grab at him again, to pull his body against hers, having only clothes between them. He was so honest. She felt like she needed to be near him. To allow him to influence her. To be desired.
She couldn't draw her eyes to his, though she desperately wanted to. She lifted her hands to his and leaned against the warmth. She smiled softly and made the mistake of looking at him. She could feel her chest moving with her heart beat's violence.
She wanted to pull his lips to hers, she couldn't look away. She wanted so badly to look away.
Stop. You're going to hurt yourself and him.
She couldn't obey herself. She couldn't look away from his lips.
“I--”
She couldn't finish, she was too drawn to him. To be kissed. To be felt.

Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:15 pm

Her words hit him like a bullet. “Kiss me. Please.” He looked into her eyes, he wanted nothing but her. She was beautiful, but more than that. Much more.

Right after though she turned away from him. “I'm sorry.” She would not look at him again. As if she was ashamed of what she said. He moved his face close to hers, He moved his hands to her face, gently holding her cheeks. She was amazing and brave. She was the longest living here he knew, she had lived with those terrible people for who knows how long. She was hard to know and to understand at first, but she was so much different than her first appearance.

“I--” He looks into her eyes before whispering softly. "I told you not to say sorry." He then pulled his lips to hers. He was kissing her. It was happening. He felt his lips upon hers, she was cold. And he would make her warm. He was gentle but passionate, his feelings were different than they had been with anyone else, because he wasn't just focused on one thing. He didn't even think about that. He just wanted her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:27 pm

She didn't pull away when he kissed her, she was tense for a moment, but soon relaxed. She closed her eyes and pulled him closer, kissing him back. She didn't want to stop. She'd been kissed before, once, in seventh grade.
It was during a game of spin the bottle and they had to physically push the boy towards her. This boy didn't need to be pushed. Dawn stopped kissing him for a moment. She backed up, looked at him. Her lips opened to say something, but she couldn't manage.
She ran her fingers through his sandy hair and puled herself back to him, kissing him again.
She moved her body against his, close enough for their chests to touch. She pushed him backwards, against the wall, not violently, but slowly.
Dawn moved her fingers through his hair and stopped kissing him.
“Oh.”
Was all she could muster. She smiled, a small amount of rose entered her cheeks for a moment and she wrapped her arms around him, holding him close. She couldn't help but kiss his neck, oh, how it felt to be wanted. Oh, how it felt to be kissed.
She wanted to kiss him again, but she didn't know if he wanted it. She moved close to his lips again, the offer lingering between the minimal space. She could feel the heat from his face on the chill of hers.
She paused for a moment and pondered. Then she kissed him again, gently, slowly. There was no rush. The parents were downstair until Shun called for dinner, and then they'd be downstairs until morning.
She pulled away, her heart beating as though it thought she was alive. She looked at him and smiled, pulling herself against him, laughing quietly.
She'd been kissed. She'd been desired. All by Andrew.
She went from her toes to her flat feet and leaned into his chest.
“I love kissing you.”
She smiled again, wrapping her arms around his ribs. She didn't squeeze too hard, Dawn knew how uncomfortable that could be. But she rested there, waiting for him to do something.
To pul her back.
To kiss her again.
To turn her back to the wall and pin her.
She wanted him to want her.

Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:49 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

‘’Shun, you almost done dinner? I'm sure Kalissa would like help making cookies, I don't feel too great right now is all. I'd help any other time.’’
It was Dawn speaking and Shun looked up, an annoyed expression on his face. If one more person would ask about the dinner, he would flip. He had been working on it for hours, and with the pain inflicted on himself after Veronica had come along, he wasn't in the mood for anyone to ask about 'dinner'. Making sushi was art, an art style. Not just simple cooking.
‘’Almost, almost...’’, he mumbled to her, immediately turning his head back around to look at the sushi rolls. His voice sounded rather panicking; Dawn's words and the movements around the kitchen worked on Shun's nerves; he couldn't really concentrate.
He heard Andrew and Dawn leave the kitchen again. He could also hear the front door opening; had Mr. Pribilsky come home from work, or was it one of the children? Shun wasn't sure, and actually he didn't care.
‘’Almost done...’’

Shun began to quickly dress the table they would be eating at. He placed all the plates neatly in place and added a few extra because he wasn't sure wether some new kids had arrived or not; just in case.
Quickly running back towards the kitchen he tossed the sushi rolls on a plate, before rushing towards the table to place it there, too.
Then he noticed Kalissa and a sad expression appeared on his face; wasn't Dawn supposed to make cookies with the little girl? Where had she run off to?
‘’Oh dang it... Sorry Kalissa, dearie. I thought Dawn was gonna make cookies with you... I wish I could help but I'm working on dinner... Maybe I could help you making cookies after dinner if Dawn by then is still busy with whatever she's doing? You like that?’’, he asked her, feeling rather guilty for being so busy. But he couldn't stop cooking now, or else the foster parents might get pissed.
But he was done, finally. ‘’You can sit down; dinner's ready.’’, he told Kalissa. Everyone could grab the sushi rolls they wanted, and there was beef teriyaki, and vegetarian beef teriyaki for those who wanted, like he himself.
He moved out of the kitchen and stood in the doorway, calling the others.
‘’Dinner!!’’

------------------

Friendship
Dawn: 11% - Lumineux: 2% - Izzi: -4% - Kain: 8% - Kalissa: 5% - Andrew: 0% - Verine: 9% - Sasha: 0%

------------------

Addressed: Dawn, Kalissa Mentioned: Andrew, the foster parents Word count: x Notes: Dinner is damn ready and I'm sick and tired...
BM100
BM100

Character sheet
Name: BM100

http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:19 am

Finally, she stepped back. Not that he ever wanted her to. She slowly pushed him up against the wall before muttering the word. "Oh." She didn't touch his lips again. She leaned her head on his chest and he just held her in his arms saying nothing. She soon spoke again.

"I love kissing you." He thought it was funny but cute. No one had ever said that to him before. He gave a small chuckle before answering. "I like kissing you too." He felt silly but said it because he felt Dawn would want him to. Suddenly he hard someone calling.

‘’Dinner!!’’ He looked down to Dawn, kissing her gently once more on the lips. "We better go have dinner. Shun seemed to have worked real hard on it." He smiles at her again before exiting her room. He first heads to the bathroom washing his face and then heads to the dining table. He takes himself a seat, and sets the napkin on his lap. He looks to the hallway to see if Dawn was coming and then to shun.

"Im guessing your Shun, the amazing chef i've heard so much about." He says smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:47 am

Dawn felt the lingering warmth of his lips on hers as he left the room. She followed shortly after, but not eagerly. She cleared the emotions from her face and washed her hands in her own bathroom.
“Coming!”
Her voice was empty, but it reached the kitchen. She washed her hands and looked in the mirror, her eyes no longer red, her skin pale as always.
She walked to the kitchen and walked behind shun, gently touching his shoulders.
“It looks amazing, Shun. As Always.”
She looked down at Kahlua.
“I feel better, let's finish these cookies.”
She turned on the mixer and allowed it to run until the batter was full. She pulled out two spoons and handed one to Kalissa, and kept on for herself. She looked at Andrew, pulled out a spoon for him, and scooped a small amount. Offering it to him with a small smile.
She pulled out the cookie sheets from the drawer beneath the oven and lined them with wax paper. She smiled and looked at Kalissa.
“Lets fill these with normal sized ones, and then after dinner we can use the extra dough and make one giant pizza cookie!”
She began to line them with one a a quarter inch balls of dough and waited for Kalissa to copy.
“Shun, I'll eat as soon as these are in the oven.”
She heard footsteps coming up the stairs.
A man's.
From the floor below the main.
From the floor where no one went.
From Hell.
It was Mr. Pribilsky.
Dawn saw his hungry eyes land on her, the eldest girl in the room. She stood in front of Kalissa and pushed the little grl slightly further behind her. Her eyes shot to Andrew.
Stay down Andrew. Please. Please he'll kill you. He'll hit you and he won't stop until you're dead.
Her eyes begged him to stay where he was, she only hoped he understood as the muscled man in his thirties walked up the stairs in steel-toed boots.
She met Mr Pribilsky's eyes with respect, but mostly fear. She lowered her head at him and forced a smile.
“Sir, I hope you had a pleasant day. May I get you your dinner? A drink, perhaps?”
She watched as his grin spread and his ravenous eyes scanned her body, only imagining how she looked beneath her clothing.
Dawn, darling. My day was awful. Hush before I make you my dinner. Go on, get me my meal.”
Dawn obeyed instantly, looking at Shun apologetically as she grabbed a full double serving of sushi. She reached into the fridge and pulled out a beer.
“Four left.”
She told Mr Pribilsky exactly how many, as always. If there was ever less than she'd counted, he knew a kid had taken it, and every one of them would suffer.
The man scanned the rest of the kids in the kitchen, his eyes lingering on Kalissa for a little long than Dawn had wanted, and then he looked back at her. Well, not at her, more at her breasts.
She smiled and handed the man his food, pretending not to notice.
“You have a pleasant evening, Mr. Pribilsky. It was very nice to see you.”
The man grunted, pulling his eyes away from Dawn's chest, and walked down the stairs.
Dawn nearly collapsed as he went out of view. The parents were gone for the night. She felt weak in the knees. Every night, this happened, but some nights were much, much worse. She looked at Andrew and smiled halfheartedly.
“He's a danger to us all, that man.”
She looked at Kalissa.
“You line the sheets like that, and we'll be done in no time. The oven's pre-heating already. I think I need to sit.”
She walked to Andrew's side and sat next to him, her hand dangling beneath the table and out of view; and her other supporting her forehead as she closed her eyes and breathed, refusing to cry. She squeezed her eyes shut for a moment and shook her head.
“Ten and a half fricking years.”
Was all she could muster from her vocal chords. She shivered at the terrible memories that man had given her. He hadn't seen her chest in six years. Now there was something to look at, and she would be sure he never saw it.

Addressed: † Andrew, Shun, Kalissa, Mr. Pribilsky † Mentioned: † † Notes: † †

Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:29 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

‘’Dinner!!’’
Yuki awoke from his daydream, looking up from his copy book, the pen firmly clamped in his hand. He stared at the door, a bit confused, but saw,on the clock that it was already very late. He had been here for at least an hour; he hadn't even noticed the girl and boy had left the room.
Yuki got up from his bed and moved out of the room, his eyes meeting those of a,girl he didn't know. A bit startled he took a step back, but soon enough he waved at her shyly. Then he pointed towards the kitchen, like he was silently repeating the voice he has heard not too long ago; 'dinner'.
‘’I'm actually not hungry but I can't stay in my room forever. I need to meet the others, too, even though I don't want to.’’, the boy thought and he waved again at the girl, turning around and walking towards the kitchen.

He entered it, the air was a bit tense, like something had happened, again. He felt nervous, scared, but the smell of sushi and cookies filled the room. It smelled really good, but it still didn't smell like home.
‘’Where is home...’’
He left the kitchen towards the dining room and upon arriving he saw two boys, a girl and a very young girl, still a child. The older girl and one of the boys were the ones he had met in the room, but not spoken to. Yuki wanted to turn around and run, his stomach twisted; he really felt uneasy, he didn't feel home at all. ‘’I'm not home...’’
He waved again shyly but he didn't say anything, he didn't even move towards a seat. He just stood there waving, dropped his hand, which fell limp, and stared. The fear was clearly visible in his eyes. ‘’They live here, too? Are they like... me...?’’

------------------
Friendship
Dawn: 0% - Shun: 0% - Lumineux: 0% - Izzi: 0% - Kain: 0% - Kalissa: 0% - Andrew: 0% - Verine: 0% - Sasha: 0%
------------------

Addressed: x Mentioned: Dawn, Andrew, Lumineux, Kalissa, Shun Word count: x Notes: Now off to Shun~

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:15 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Shun stood in the kitchen, awaiting the others to come down and eat; he was staring dazedly at the wall in front of him, his back leaning against the other wall and his arms crossed.
The first one to arrive in the dining room was a boy, one Shun had seen earlier, yet not spoken to. He watched silently as the boy sat down and laid a napkin on his lap. Shun didn't smile, he wasn't really in the mood; he felt shitty.
‘’Im guessing your Shun, the amazing chef i've heard so much about.’’
Shun finally smiled, a slight grin on his face as his back left the wall and he moved over to the table, standing there and looking at the boy.
‘’Oh really, you did?’’, he asked and he chuckled shyly. ‘’Well, I'm not really that great of a chef... all I ever make is sushi.’’
‘’He's hot.’’, it rank through his mind, but he didn't say anything. He didn't want anyone to know he was bisexual; he wouldn't try anything with this boy, even though he was really handsome. Shun shook the throught away, not moving at all, and smiled weakly. ‘’And your name is...?’’, he asked. He wanted to guess but he hadn't heard his name yet so he assumed it was better to just ask.

He felt someone faintly touch his shoulder and looked around, seeing it was Dawn. ‘’It looks amazing, Shun. As Always.’’
Shun smiled at her, feeling a lot better now that there weren't any problems to deal with. ‘’Thanks Dawn, I really appreciate your compliment.’’, he said happily. He wanted to call her his sister, he wanted to call everyone his sibling, but he was afraid thry might not like it, so he just called everyone by name; a lot safer.
He remembered his black eye and shove his black glasses up a bit, so it would be less visible.
‘’Shun, I'll eat as soon as these are in the oven.’’, Dawn said and Shun nodded, shrugging. He didn't really care, because sushi wouldn't get cold anyway; it was already served cold.
‘’Okay, fine by me.’’
That's when he suddenly heard a door open and footsteps coming closer. Shun's body immediately tensed and he stood there firmly, eyeing the door towards the kitchen nervously.

It was Mr. Pribilsky, back from work. As he entered the kitchen Dawn immediately became obedient and spoke politely to him, giving him his beer and a whole lot of the meal Shun had made.
Luckily he didn't stay, and was off in no time. Shun sighed in relief but waa disgusted at how the man behaved himself. Shun couldn't stand him.
‘’Mother fucker...’’, he whisperd angrily, stepping back into the dining room, his arms crossed. He was once agin in a shitty mood, totally pissed off. ‘’He always dares to ruin everything...’’
He watched as Dawn sat down and sighed, a sad look in his eyes. He hated this place, he wanted to get out of here. But there was no way out, for two years longee there would still be no way out.

Something woke him from his thought, footsteps, and he looked up to see a rather short and probably young boy, who waved at them; he seemed nervous.
Shun hadn't seen this boy yet, but he guessed the kid was new. He gave him a welcoming and comforting weak smile, walking over to him.
‘’Hey, you're new? I'm Takeru, but please call me Shun.’’, he said, lifting his hand. He waited for the younger boy to shake it as he continued to speak. ‘’It's nice to meet you. What's your name?’’

------------------

Friendship
Dawn: 11% - Lumineux: 2% - Izzi: -4% - Kain: 8% - Kalissa: 5% - Andrew: 0% - Verine: 9% - Sasha: 0% - Yuki: 0%

------------------

Addressed: Dawn, Andrew, Yuki Mentioned: Kalissa, Mr. Pribilsky Word count: x Notes: Meep
BM100
BM100

Character sheet
Name: BM100

http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:59 am

Kain watched Izzi as she rose up from her bed and came to stand in front of him she seemed to a glimmer in her eyes now that hadn't been there before. 'What is she up to?'
He wondered and was a bit surprised when she slowly sat down on his lap and brought her face next to his almost making their lips almost touch then spoke in a whisper. “Don't speak to me like that,”
Kain stared at the red haired beauty sitting on him finding hard to believe that it was really Izzi on him and said with a bit of lust in his voice. "Okay will do baby whatever you say.”
Kain then watched as her serious look turned into one of malicious one and noticed she now seemed to have a taunting smirk her lips as she then leaned forward to his ear, her voice sounded so enticing to him as she said. “I am boss.”
Kain smiled, he didn't want to admit it, but he'd gladly let Izzi be his boss for he actually felt love for her and said with a sly grin. “Okay then boss how about bossing me around.”
He then just sat watching with her on him watching as she let out giggle, then started running her hand down his chest and stopped at his jeans and then placed her hand on his cheek and leaned closer to him almost kissing him. “What do you want to do Kain.”
Kain's mind was racing now Izzi's touch had caused a great desire for her to raise within him and made him think. 'Oh my god is this for real is she really going to do that with me even though we've only known each other for a short time?'  
If she was going to then hell yeah Kain knew what he wanted to do, but only if Izzi wanted to for he'd never force someone to into it. He then ran one hand down her back till it came to rest on her her firm rear while he brought the other hand up from her jeans and continued up along her shirt so that he had a quick feel of what she might have waiting for him and stopped once he reached her face and caressed it gently as he starred into her sapphire eyes and answered. “Well I'm still kind of hungry and still want to go for a ride, but you're the boss so I'll bet you know of a better ride and food than one's I was suggesting don't you Izzi?”
He then winked at her and wait for her response.

Addressed: Izzi
Mentioned: Same
Notes: Hmm how far will Izzi and Kain take this?

Last edited by Kain on Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:58 am; edited 6 times in total
Kain
Kain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:04 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Yuki stood there dazedly and just stared when all of a sudden the boy he hadn't met yet came his way, smiling. Yuki wanted to really turn around and run, scream at him, fight him, but he remained calm and just stood there watching him, even though he was scared.
‘’Hey, you're new? I'm Takeru, but please call me Shun.’’
He now stood in front of Yuki, he was at least half Yuki's length taller. Yuki felt trapped. ‘’He's so tall...’’
Yuki stared down at the boy's hand which was raised. Then his eyes darted back to the taller boy. ‘’Does he want me to shake it?’’
‘’It's nice to meet you. What's your name?’’, the boy spoke again and Yuki groaned slightly, unhearable to those around him, and lifted his own hand, shaking that of the boy called Shun.

‘’Yuki.’’, he said, rather bluntly, not looking in Shun's eyes as he introduced himself. Instead he stared slightly at the ground, his face red from blushing. He totally didn't feel safe here. ‘’It means snow, but I hate snow.’’, he added, still not looking up at him. ‘’His hand is warm...’’
Quickly letting go off Shun's hand Yuki moved away, off towards the table. He sat down at the very end of the table, in a corner, away from the others. He laid his hands on his lap and blankly stared at the food on the table, he just stared.
Mostly he would have prayed, but he hadn't prayed in months. Why should he pray if his people and his god were wrong and bloodthirsty? But still, he accepted other's faiths, even though he had given up his own. ‘’It looks really good, but I'm not hungry.’’
He looked up at the others who sat at the table, blinking a few times before he spoke. Yes, he spoke, while no one had addressed him; quite a miracle you could say.
‘’Does anyone want to pray before we start dinner?’’

------------------
Friendship
Dawn: 0% - Shun: 1% - Lumineux: 0% - Izzi: 0% - Kain: 0% - Kalissa: 0% - Andrew: 0% - Verine: 0% - Sasha: 0%
------------------

Addressed: Shun, the others Mentioned: All? Word count: x Notes: Aww my poor baby is so shy. <3

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:14 pm

Feeling the warmth of Kain´s hand on her back, she´d slowly push herself closer to his body, no space between them left. Another of his hand made it´s way up, caressing her cheek while she slowly wrapped both of her hands around his neck, their foreheads touching, their lips brushing. He was looking straight into her piercing blue irises and she would stare back, a flirtarious glimmering in them while she was breathing audibly.
Well I'm still kind of hungry and still want to go for a ride, but you're the boss so I'll bet you know of a better ride and food than one's I was suggesting don't you Izzi?”

A mockingly smirk was plastered into her face as she still remainded in her position, she could kiss him, she could finally make things going. But it wouldn´t be as fun as it was right now. She would defer things, making him crazy and maybe loose his control. She loved it. She wanted it. “Shut up.” She whispered, now pressing herself tighter against him, her breasts on his chest. Her voice held a tone of passion and menace. Although they knew each other for a short time, she wouldn´t mind to get intimate with him, to make him touch her and her touch him. Feel him. “What do you think right now?” A hiss exited her lips while her tongue gently licked over her upper lip. Izzi didn´t want him to make the first move, she´d string him along. Make him a bit nervous. “What do you feel?” Ending her sentence, Izzi´s one hand which was embraced around his shoulder elegantly moved on his jeans, directly landing atop his lap. She didn´t flinch once as she heard the familiar voice of Shun calling for dinner but she had better, important things in mind. 

Addressed:: Kain || Mentioned:: Shun || Notes:: Sorry tis is short. I´m running out of ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:38 pm

Shun smiled slightly at his comment. "Oh really, you did? Well, I'm not really that great of a chef... all I ever make is sushi." Andrew shrugged slightly. "Well its more than just a meal, its an art." He laughed in his head as he said it, he had acted so serious about it but really he knew nothing about it. He just herd it told in a sushi restaurant one time.

And then Dawn came in. She walked past Shun speaking to him, and then goes to help Kalissa help make the cookies. He felt odd just sitting there by himself while everyone else was doing something. Then Dawn gave him a spoon of cookie dough. He took it smiling. "I always say cookie dough is better than the cookies themselves, ain't that right Kalissa?" He says smiling down to the little girl. Then he looks back up to Dawn and then to Shun. Then there was footsteps, he wasn't worried he just figured some more kids were coming. But then he came. It was Jonathon. As soon as Andrew saw who it was he almost jumped out of his chair sending the chair back with a screech. He didn't even look at him, only to Dawn. And it wasn't even at Dawn. An anger flared inside of him at this creep and he only wanted to get his hands on him, but Dawn was looking at him her eyes telling him to stay down.

So he did, she gave him food and his beer following obediently. He didn't know how she could do it, he would of ended up dumping the beer all over him. He quietly left brushing up against Andrew at the last second. "We'll talk later." Was all he said it. It didn't seem that anybody had noticed which he was glad, he wanted to fight his own battles. He knew what it was about though, it was about his little issue he had with Veronica. Boy, it sure was turning out to be quite a day. He thought to himself.

"He's a danger to us all that man." Dawn said as if she was gonna fall over. Immediately he began to move so as to go over to her, but she was already coming to him. She sat down next to him, and he sat down to. Her hand was under the table so he took it in his hand setting it on his own leg, and just held it comfortingly. "Ten and a half fricking years.” She said with her elbow resting on the table and her hand to her head. He was done, he had only been there a few hours but he wouldn't stand for it. "Not anymore he said looking at Dawn. You don't need to be afraid anymore, if he makes you uncomfortable you don't need to do what he says. I'll be there and I will protect you, all of you." He paused for a moment and then looked up to Shun and back to Dawn. "Things will be different now that I'm here, we don't have to stand for that creep. If he even so as try's to touch you any of you. He will be in the sewer in not time, no time at all." Then a young boy who looked about thirteen or twelve came in the room. He smiled to the boy, it was the one in there room earlier. Shun made an effort to greet him, and i looked back to Dawn. "It will be alright." Was all he said. She knew not of him, and his skills. He wanted it that way, but he couldn't not tell her. That wasn't right. He was fairly sure she would no who Scout was, most everyone in town had locks on there doors for fear of Scout and his Dragon Triads. Plus, if she was around Kain she must know more than the norm.

He shivered a bit, he didn't want her to know of his past. But he had to tell her... Suddenly the boy was sitting down and speaking. "Does anyone want to pray before we start dinner?" Andrew looked at him smiling. "Why of course." He was used to praying before dinner, they had always done it at the farm. "Would you like to do the honors since you brought it up?" He spoke kindly hoping to please the boy. He didn't know he was shy, he seemed very bold for asking to say a prayer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next