The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3
The Riadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
.: ι z z ι :. EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 6:45 pm by Jeamesero

» What Music Are You Listening To?
.: ι z z ι :. EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:52 pm by Jeamesero

» Count to 1000!
.: ι z z ι :. EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:44 pm by Jeamesero

» Yum or yuck?
.: ι z z ι :. EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:36 pm by Roki

» I drop a_
.: ι z z ι :. EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:35 pm by Roki

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

.: ι z z ι :.

2 posters

Go down

.: ι z z ι :. Empty .: ι z z ι :.

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:17 pm

TITLE:: Izzi [IHZiy]
SOBRIQUET:: Izz [It´s], Izzi [It´szi]
SEX:: Feminine
DAY•OF•BIRTH:: 25th January
BREED:: 50% Eurasian Wolf & 50% Kenai Peninsula Wolf
SEXUAL•ORIENTATION:: Bisexual
PLACE•OF•BIRTH:: Germany
DESIRED OCCUPATION:: Combatant [Warrior]
CURRENT OCCUPATION:: None
NATIVE•TONGUE:: German
SECOND•LANGUAGE:: English
.: ι z z ι :. 2r6p502

PHYSIQUE:: As well muscled as she is, Izzi is not like an average female. No, she is far away from being girl-ish. Her frame is filled with muscles, her four limbs are steady, every part of her entire physique, showing the years where she trained to become the powerful female she is today. Nothing on her is lean, nothing scrawny. But do not think that Izzi is a tomboy, because she has well settled feminine features as well, which she knows greatly to make use of. Meisuring thirty-four inches shoulder height and weighing exactly one-hundred pounds, Izzi can sure as hell stand her ground during an argument and even bite, not only bark. Athletic, strong but quite quick on her paws, Izzi is made for brute force, as well as assassinating.
PIGMENTION:: The female has different shades on her pelt. A steel grey is dominanting most of her thick fur, while she her snout, belly, throat and fore legs are shaded in an ivory white. The paws of Izzi´s rear legs are tainted in an off-white as well, while the tip of her banner is an obsidian black.
TEXTURE:: Silky smooth fur around her cheek, jungular, rear legs and overall around the belly. The rest of her fur texture is thick but still stoft to touch.
MARKINGS•SCARS:: Izzi has two, ebony shaded dots around each of her optics, circling the emerald pigmented irises and completing her intimidating look. The outer corner of her left receptor is obsidian black while her right receptor has once again another ivory marking. Battle scars are covering her entire frame, as well as her snout, however, none are visible anymore, except for a few gashed on her left flank. The rest is well hidden underneath her thick canvas.
FRAGNANCE:: Izzi´s odor is an unpleasent one. To be exact she smells exactly like the few minutes before a storm starts raging.
THOSE•EYES:: Emerald irises with several brighter and darker tones.
.: ι z z ι :. 2z4gzeb

TRAITS:: Cold-hearted, merciless and unsocial would be the perfect words to describe this boy-ish like female. In a fight, nothing could stop her from draining the sanguine liquid of her opponents. One shouldn´t underestimate this female. Adrenaline and pure hatred keep her going on and on, until either she or her opposer is finished off, executed or simply can´t fight anymore. Izzi may be merciless but she knows when to stop, she wouldn´t finish off someone who can´t fight anymore due to it being immoral.
Respectful as she is, she´ll obey every order from someone higher in ranking than her. There is no job which wouldn´t be done from this revengful female. Tell her to kill, the one you wanted to die would be dead, tell her to attack and her ivory fangs would dig into the flesh of her opponents throat and tear their wind pipe out. Yes, Izzi is vicious. But not only vicious, she is very protective as well, thanks to her deceased brother.
Another trait which is worth to be mentioned is her flirtarious characteristics. This female loves to use her few feminine features and show off her tantalizing frame to get what she wants. There is no guarantee that it´ll work but Izzi simply can´t stop.
The canid has no toleration for weakness neither mistakes. When someone is messing with her, she´ll show them why they´ll regret it. Getting her job done decently and organized, Izzi is not someone to mess up with during practising nor during her job. She works better as a lone wolf than in teamwork.

PAST•LIFE:: Born within the time of winter, two young pups were greeted by majestetic howls. The numb, deaf and blind creatures wiggled it´s way toward their mother´s belly, soon they´d suck the ivory liquid, the flavour of it exploring on their tongue and making them want more. Finishing with their meal, they did what every pup would and rested. This would continue for several weeks, only whinings and a few squeks exited the young one´s mouths. They were loved by their parents, the duo to be exact; Izzi, the first born, female and Edmond, second/last born, male. Even though they were merely a few days old, it was clear that Izzi was the dominant of the two while Edmond was rather reserved.
With the age of two weeks old, Izzi was the first to open her eyelids, revealing emerald, curious irises which immediately scanned every little pigment of her surroundings. “I remember, everything was so blurred, so unclear. The light was blinding me for several moments, everything was new. I was greeted with a soft lick of my mother, her salmon shaded tongue kind of scared me. I turned around and saw her face, her body. A wonderful, ivory shaded female, with piercing, but soft ocean blue optics. She was beautiful and I needed a few moments to realize that that was my mother before I finally started scanning myself. White paws, snout, while most of my body was covered in a steel tone. I, of course, couldn´t see my own eye coloration, I wasn´t allow to leave the den but I figured after time while looking at my reflection in my mother´s eyes. However, I got distracted from the scared shriek of my young brother, who apparently just opened his eyes. He was so scared, his entire frame was trembling and I started counting the seconds until he finally collapsed and hid his face under his paws. I can´t remember why he was so upset, I figured after time that pretty much everything scared him, though. And for that, he wasn´t the most popular canid around the den side...”
Loved by adults but hated by their peer group, Izzi and Edmond only had themselves. It wasn´t that Izzi was bullied, no, but protecting her weaker brother from the other pups, she wasn´t welcomed by them. To be honest, that was fine with her she never actually needed to be around same ages. With the age of six months, Izzi was already strong, big and had excellent fighting skills while Edmond was still the coward, who always needed his sisters help with everything. “Those dullards, cowards, traitors... They needed someone who was weaker and more pathetic that they were. Edmond... well, he came quite handy for them. He´d never speak, only cry and suffer the torture, silent as always. Too desperate and afraid of the threats the other´s told him, I was the only one who could actually help him. I´ve always trained hard and was fearsome during that time. Oh, how I beat them. Hah. But I couldn´t deny it... Edmond was truly a wimp but that was no reason to bully him the way they did.”
During her time as an adolescent, Izzi was trained by the pack´s Titan. A Titan was a title one could earn when they showed discipline, strength and loyality. It seemed that Izzi was a natural talent in fighting, all of her movements were swift, agile and precise. Even as a yearling, her frame was packed with pure muscles and her stature was overall broader than the average female, giving her enough strength to even challenge the pack´s greatest warriors. However, she was still, despite her excellent skills, not a role model for her peer group and if, then only a hidden one. No one ever talked to her, she only talked to them, or better yelled at them and fought them. Even during her time as a yearling, Izzi was pretty snappy and easily became angry. Patience was not in her vocabulary. “I was strong, stronger than they all ever could be. They knew it and for that, those idiots tried to threat my little brother even more, saying that if he should tell me what they did, they´d beat him even more. But they forgot that I ain´t stupid. No. I´ve noticed it, seen it in my brother´s eyes. Agony was written in them. That night, I was the one who yelled at him... I even accidently tore his ear. I felt sorry but I knew that he had to accept his punishment. Mother seemed to be distracted with her own brutes after my father passed away. I´ve actually never seen him, only one time during my puphood. He was a soldier, fighting against the rival packs during that time... He died a honorable death. I remember him... barely. I can remember that he was handsome, a wonderful pigmention of steel, together with black-ish markings were covering his pelt while his eyes were an intense emerald color. Just like me...”
By the age of two, Edmond and Izzi finally earned their true future ranking; Izzi a Combatant with a good chance to become a Titan one day while Edmond became the lowest of the low; an Omega. That of course were perfect tidings for the ones who made life hell for Edmond. They were now allowed to actually treat him the way they always did, but now with allowance of the Alpha. Izzi wasn´t really surprised but neither was she happy to see that her brother earned the only rank he was good in. Being an Omega meant being a nothing. However, there was nothing Izzi could do than simply taking it. Life wasn´t always going as planned, even though it was planned that Edmond would become Omega with such an attitdue. He had to learn how to behave but it was worthless; Edmond was way too shy to do anything at all. And now as an Omega, life became even harder. “He had to grow up one day... But well, it wasn´t me who should´ve taught him some manners; it was my mother´s task. Then again, she was too busy with her males and her own business. It was she who let him down, it was her responsibility to make him a true canid, give him some confidence. Well, his puberty was over, the chance to make him something just vanished like our hopes, or better mine. The only thing I could do was protecting him and oh, how I protected him. It wasn´t enough.”
One day, a painful screech and hostile growlings woke the she-wolf up, her optics widened while her pupils grew smaller as she realized whose call for help that was; Edmonds. She was gone in the next second, sprinting toward the source of the sound, as fast as her legs could carry her. “Too late.”Arriving at her destination, she entered the vicious scenery; canids, the same age as her, surrounding a mauled corpse, even though he was dead, she felt his pain poisoning her heart. Edmond was dead. Terribly maimed, disfigured, it was hard to even identify him. But Izzi knew better, the fear of him still lingered in the air, penetrating her nostrils as she took some shaky breaths. “That was when I lostit.”  Vicious, thunderous snarls exited her mouth, lips curled back to reveal ivory incisors while they vibrated in hostility. There was only one thing left for her; revenge. Everyone was at fault, they all ignored the problem instead of solving it properly. “I´ve lunged at each of them, they had no chance to escape and extend their pathetic and worthless lives. I had them, my incisors sank into their flesh, I felt the jugular pulsating, until I finally clenched my jaws firmly together, ending their pain. Today, I regret it... I should´ve made them suffer longer, let them enjoy the burning pain. Hah, anyways. After I was done with them, my mother was next. She was the one who had to take responsibilities and oh, how she would pay for her fault. I´d make sure of that. I searched for her and it didn´t take long until I heard her gigglings while she was, again, with another of our packs brutes. My steps were silent as I entered the den, darkness, my dearest friend, hid me well and so was my mother greatly surprised as I finally made myself noticeable with a hushed giggling. ´It´s payday.´ Oh one should´ve seen her face, the shock was cleary written in her widened eyes as well as in the brute one´s. I exited the den with a ruffled pelt and crimson stained fur. I killed her as well as her lover. It didn´t care me if he was at fault or not, the world is a merciless and reckless place. Life isn´t fair at all. Once seen by the packs warriors, I knew, my rampage was over. Former pack mates showed their ivory shaded incisors at me, but I wasn´t fazed at all. I only acknowledget the Titan, my previous mentor who was standing right in front of me. He could have killed me, I wouldn´t really try to defend myself. But he didn´t. Words weren´t necessary, we simply glared into our eyes before he and I nodded respectfully, bowing our heads. I left that day, with still revenge burning inside me, like a fire that can´t be extinguished...”

TALENTS:: Heavy Combat•Endurance•Agility•Protection•Flirting•Intelligence•Poised•Strategy
FLAWS:: Impatient•Assertiveness•Size•Revengeful•Merciless•Reckless•Working in Teams
PREFERENCES:: Silence•Night•A bloody Fight•A good Flirt•Respect•Loyality•Storms, especially Thunder•Nebula•Adrenaline•The Cold•
DETESTATIONS:: •The Heat•Disrespect•Liars•The fragnance of Salt•Threats to the few ones she considers family
.: ι z z ι :. 8wgpaw

DAME:: Dagi•Deceased [Killed by Izzi]
SIRE:: Kedos•Deceased [Died during war]
KIN:: Edmond•Brother•Deceased [Killed by pack mates]

AQUAINTANCES:: Cassiel-Verine-Kahlua
FRIENDS:: None
ENEMIES:: The few ones in her former pack

SECRET ADMIRER:: None
LOVER:: None
OFFSPRING:: None

Last edited by Izzi on Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:23 am; edited 7 times in total

Back to top Go down

.: ι z z ι :. Empty Re: .: ι z z ι :.

Post by Dawn Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:39 pm

DO IT WHILE IT'S STILL EARLY THEN. YOU CAN BE LIKE PACK LIFE AINT FOR ME N LEAVE N THEN IZZI WILL COME IN <3 I HOPE YOU KEEP HER <3
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet
Name: Deyanira

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:25 pm

Verine/Cass, could you please move this to the other biographies?
Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:04 pm

Great Job!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiel Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:43 pm

Other biographies? I... don't think we have a section titled 'Other Biographies'.

If you mean the female biographies, I'd be happy to, although I can only do so if this is an active character. So... are you changing characters? Or... .3.
Cassiel
Cassiel
Google Master

Location : Kickstarting the rebellion against black licorice ._.

Character sheet
Name: Cassiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:08 am

I actually thought that was obvious but yes, I meant the female biographies. To be honest, i didn´t meant any section/topic with ´The other biographies´ at all, only the place where the other biographies were. 
And yes, this is an active character. I hoped you saw my last post with Alana, but apparently you didn´t [?]
Anyways, If you could be so kind and move this biography? 
[Just in case you´re wondering/going to bring that topic up, too; I didn´t send you an application because i posted the entire biography here. Thought it was unnecessary since the biography consists of everything you need. I´ll now change the desired ranking in her biography to only one rank.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum