The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:35 pm by Verine

» SURPRISE PACK BY DUKANE HURRAY!!!!
Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:46 pm by Castor

» my new pack
Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:45 am by Castor

» Instead of Disappearing off the ends of the Earth...
Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:56 pm by Cassiel

» The Main Den
Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:37 am by Makoce

September 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

❥Brielle

View previous topic View next topic Go down

❥Brielle

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:39 pm

Brielle

The Basics

❥Name
Brielle

❥Age
2 1/2 years

❥Gender
Female

❥Species
Mongolian wolf

❥Rank
Hunter

❥House
Lion

Appearance

❥Build
Brielle is slim in figure. She has long legs, built for running, and her body is small and streamlined. Nothing about her is heavy. Her paws, though small and delicate to the eye, are extremely strong. Her face has beautiful feminine features with large ears and an elongated muzzle. Altogether she looks quite delicate.

❥Coat
Brielle's coat is not thick, rough, or heavy, but light and downy, almost feather-like. Her fur clings to her in a way which allows for her speed and agility. Her pelt holds a light golden hue, covering the entirety of her back and legs. Her underside fades from the gold to a soft cream. Brielle's ears, tail tip, and muzzle are accented with a slightly darker shade of golden tan. There is a light dusting of grayish brown on her forehead and continuing down her back. These colors are all blended softly into one another. Nothing about her appearance is harsh.

❥Eyes
Brielle's eyes are a warm golden hue, complimenting her pelt perfectly

Personal Attributes

❥Personality
Brielle, at a first glance, is very shy. This is the truth, but not necessarily in a fearful, stammering way. She is quiet and calm. Thoughts revolve around her head, but are rarely spoken. She was taught to only speak when necessary. This quiet wolf is reserved and kind. She does not take well to unkind wolves, but is very passive in her ways. Brielle does not go looking for fights. She prefers to step away from the conflict, which helps and hinders her. If there is a problem, it is not often spoken. Her issue would have to be forced out of her before she admits to it. Being isolated from a young age, Brielle finds it hard to form relationships with others. It is a new concept to her. However, she does long for a family and companionship.
When Brielle hunts, her demeanor changes. This quiet, reserved wolf becomes determined and invigorated, almost giddy. Hunting allows her to feel free. She is most at peace running through forests and fields after prey.

❥Strengths
Brielle's calm, passive personality helps to diffuse arguments and stop problems from occurring. She is a strong hunter and is willing to contribute to the pack in this way. Her innocent thoughts are pure and kind.

❥Weaknesses
Brielle's passiveness can also be a weakness when the time is right to defend. She avoids problems and therefore causes more internal and external issues later. Her past has not allowed her to learn communication skills, so she is not one to reach out and make friends.

❥Habits
Brielle will often wander off on her own. She has a habit of slipping into a daze every now and then, not really responding to others.

The Past

Brielle was born into a peaceful pack living along a river. The wolves in it were kind-hearted and lived in harmony with the world around them. In this pack, ranks were passed down, generation after generation. The rank of one's parents is the rank one must take. Brielle's family were healers. All her ancestors were healers. However, she had no interest in the art of healing. From a young age, Brielle would watch the pack's hunters come and go, running off for long mysterious journeys and returning with abundances of food. She was in awe of how they interacted, how they moved. Her parents noticed this infatuation that began, but hoped for it to be a phase. Her parents, however, were not the only ones to notice. The alpha of the pack was worried about this obsession Brielle had. Being a young pup, there was still time for her to change. He warned her parents and reminded them of a pack law: Any wolf who went against their rank was to leave.
Taking action, Brielle's parents attempted to change their pup's obsession; however it could not be tamed. The older Brielle got, the more she longed to be like those hunter wolves. Her parents had no choice but to keep her in the den, only sending her out for short errands. They taught her to keep her thoughts to herself and speak only when necessary. This isolation is the direct cause of Brielle's shyness and reserved attitude.
As Brielle grew, she became hard to contain. She would often go off to "gather herbs" for her parents, practicing her hunting skills in the forests. This outings became quite frequent and Brielle's skills developed as she realized her true calling and natural talent.
However, not all great things can last. During one of her wanderings in the forest, the beta male came across her stalking a young deer. He watched the way she moved and realized that this was no mere game. She was a skilled huntress. He recognized her though as part of the healer clan. Doing his duty, the beta reported to the alpha male. The alpha male, though not an unkind or harsh individual, had no choice but to follow the pack laws and traditions. Brielle was asked to leave the pack immediately. She now looks for a new group to become a part of.

Back to top Go down

Re: ❥Brielle

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:49 pm

Very pretty bio...can't wait to see you get accepted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:16 pm

Aww, I'm sure you'll be excepted. Fabulous bio! And Brielle is sooo cute c:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero on Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:06 am

Oooh, I like this character somehow. o:
Welcome to the pack, Brielle! ^^

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name: Jeamesero

View user profile http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:56 am

Daw thanks y'all. Can't wait until Maverick gets back!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick on Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:12 pm

Welcome to the pack Bri ^^ I'll change your username and add you to the hunter group~

BIOGRAPHY DEVIANTART WOLFQUEST
"Believe that life is worth living and your belief
will help create the fact." -William James
Maverick
Head Admin

Location : Still around; if you need anything go ahead and contact me

Character sheet
Name: Maverick

View user profile http://kikiorylandia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:41 pm

Thank you! Anything special I need to do before I start Rping?

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick on Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:54 pm

Nope, just jump in and have fun ^^

BIOGRAPHY DEVIANTART WOLFQUEST
"Believe that life is worth living and your belief
will help create the fact." -William James
Maverick
Head Admin

Location : Still around; if you need anything go ahead and contact me

Character sheet
Name: Maverick