The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3
The Riadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
The Main Den EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 6:45 pm by Jeamesero

» What Music Are You Listening To?
The Main Den EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:52 pm by Jeamesero

» Count to 1000!
The Main Den EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:44 pm by Jeamesero

» Yum or yuck?
The Main Den EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:36 pm by Roki

» I drop a_
The Main Den EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:35 pm by Roki

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

The Main Den

+31
Niko
Zara
Lupa
Zodiak
Kurly
Kazimir
Maverick
Adlia
Castor
Ophelia
Shun
Keane
Hikaru
Dido
Mirage
Topaz
Coal
Kahlua
Kain
Makoce
Roki
Kanaya
BM100
Jeamesero
Caro
Winter
Shadow
Bright Fang
Cassiel
Dawn
Verine
35 posters

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Main Den Empty The Main Den

Post by Jeamesero Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:43 am

Jeamesero giggled when suddenly Navin came around and glomped to Kanaya. His nervous feeling disappeared as the pup gave him the courage to stay; this pup still loved him, even though Jeamesero kept his distance from them because he was afraid to hurt them.
"Haha, Navin. Well, Kanaya is sure going to stay, so you don't have to worry about that.", Jeamesero said to Navin, before looking at Kanaya, smiling at her. "Right, Kanaya?"
Looking back at Navin he giggled again, and wagged his tail amused. "Since your father is busy, could you give Kanaya her rank? Pleaseeee?"
Jeamesero looked up when he heard paw steps and smelled the scent of an unfamiliar wolf, his eyes met those of another wolf. He didn't know who it was, but this male didn't seem dangerous.
The Hudson Bay wolf smiled at the newcomer, a quick wag of his tail.
"Um hello, nice to meet you, Scout."

Addressed: Kanaya, Navin, Scout Mentioned: Cassiel Word Count: - Notes: Lame catch up post...

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

The Main Den Empty Re: The Main Den

Post by Verine Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:01 am

“We are going for a hunt.” Verine only flicked her ears at this, acknowledging she heard and was okay with it. Nothing more.
Verine was also well aware of another new scent in the clearing, choked with pollen and sugary-sweetness. It was nice, feminine. “Hello.“ A sweet smile followed the peaceful look that encased the bright, ivory coat of the female. Turning her face towards the loner, Verine nodded once, eyes instructing her to wait for a moment.

‘’When Deyanira, before she left, told me what Jeamesero had done, I couldn’t believe her. But it made me realize I can’t keep on looking for what I’ve lost; I have to keep holding on to what I might lose in the future, and make sure I won’t lose it as well. I want a place in your pack, please. I want to stay so I can guide Jeamesero, and take care of him. He’s my little brother and so my responsibility. If he hurts anyone I should be the one to be blamed, and if he does I will make sure he won’t do it again. I promise.’’ "Jeames is a big boy, and not your responsibility. However, your efforts are welcome and appreciated nonetheless."
A smile split her face, growing as Shun addressed the topic of becoming a Nanny.
Standing abruptly, Verine took a chance to look at all of her pups; Erol, Cress, Navin, and Kahlua as well. Her eyes sparkled as she gazed at them, affection smoldering in her chest. "I'd love for you to be a Nanny, Shun. Welcome to Riadven."
Nodding softly, hoping to begin a new friendship with the kinder, older brother of Jea, Verine danced off towards the other female, the one with the soft face and pleasant scent about her.
"You're trespassing on Riadven territory, my dear. Is there something I can help you with?" There was nothing aggressive in her voice, any and all threats instead replaced with a bubbly voice and a soft stance presenting dominance.

Verine watched the female silently, a gentle smile resting on her thin lips, eyes glowing with sudden happiness--Thanks to Shun. Shun will be a wonderful nanny... And a wonderful wolf to share some of the load with... Cassiel was suddenly centered in her gaze, if only for a moment, before she focused back on the younger female in front of her, prompting her to speak without speaking herself.

(Are my posts getting worse? ;-; /.\ )
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Verine bb ;3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:38 pm

Scout eyed the wolf that suddenly spoke to him. That was not the wolf he had expected to talk to but it was fine. He watches the wolfs quick wag of the tail and his friendly manner. This did not put him at ease, moreover it made him on his guard, for why should a wolf like that be so friendly with a loner? Scout nodded his head before speaking, then looks at him square in the eye.
"Im not gonna beat around the bush, I have come to join the pack." He says then pauses for a moment looking the wolf up and down.
"Who can I speak to about this? Or do I speak to you.?" He speaks warily not wanting to offend the wolf by assuming he wasn't the alpha.
As he waits for a response he looks at a wolf that seemed to be the alpha. He smiles always busy, i know what that feels like. He looks down at the pup still clinging to the she-wolf.I will like it here, if I stay. I will like it hear.The den was in a nice spot, secluded, and if it was not for the strong scent of wolves, i probably wouldn't have found it.Yes, I will like it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:45 pm

The Main Den Coolt126
"As a Shaman, no, but as a Healer of Riadven, yes."
Ah, Thank you.” She simply responded, nodding gently with a smile spreading across her lips. So now she was officially accepted into the pack. ´Pack life is coming...´ the female thought as she saw Verine lifting her frame and now socializing with another ebony canid, a male to be exact. Alana wasn´t that much interested in observing their conversation, that was simply rude.
So instead, Alana remainded on her spot, the thought of living in a pack with all these canids kind of making her regret what path she has chosen. Was this really what she wanted? Was this pack, what she wanted? She could only see the Alphess as her future friend, but no one else seemed to be interesting enough to become her friend. “Maybe this isn´t what I was looking for...”
Sighing, the female nodded. This was really not what she wanted, even though she would have to continue life as a loner, without anyone to associate with. It wasn´t that bad, though. Life alone was peaceful, maybe lonely but very harmonizing.
Pushing her frame off of the ground onto her four paws, Alana silently disappeared in the forests safety. She wasn´t afraid of telling anyone at all that she was going so soon, but she didn´t want to ruin any good mood, nor any good conversation those wolves currently held. “I wish you all the very best.” She simply whispered, her banner flicking one time before she turned away, walking off from her what-could-have-been family.

Addressed:: None || Mentioned:: Verine, Shun, the Pack || Notes:: Byee.~

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:18 pm

‘ Im not gonna beat around the bush, I have come to join the pack. Who can I speak to about this? Or do I speak to you?’’, the new wolf asked and Jeamesero looked confused at him, after which he shook his head, a disappointed look in his eyes.
‘’Not me; I’m just a simple Omega to this pack… You should speak to the Alphas Verine or Cassiel, but it seems like both are very busy because of the joining spree of new members.’’, Jeamesero said, eyeing the new wolf who called himself Scout. ‘’Scout, right? Maybe you can tell one of us what rank you want, and then we could inform the Alphas when they have more time to speak to the others.’’
Jeamesero looked at Cassiel and then his chestnut brown eyes went to Verine, before he looked back at Scout, smiling again. ‘’I’m Jeamesero, by the way, but you can call me Jeames or Jea; everyone can.’’
That’s when Jeamesero’s eyes darted to the big black coated male with grey markings standing on his own; his older half-brother, Shun. Jeamesero swallowed, wondering if Shun had already seen him or not. He didn’t feel really comfortable being near him.
‘’I should have been nice to Takeru, after all he’s my Nii Nii… I shouldn’t have yelled… I will speak to him and tell him I’m sorry after speaking with Scout, Kanaya and Cassiel. I think…’’, Jeamesero thought, swallowing again. His body began to shiver lightly; he was already really nervous only thinking about it. ‘’I wonder if he spoke to Verine about joining… After all he was speaking to Verine… I hope not; I don’t want him to stay, he will only make things worse… Doesn’t he have better things to do and better places to go?’’

Addressed: Scout Mentioned: Cassiel, Verine, Kanaya, Shun/Takeru Word Count: 300… Notes: LAMEST POST EVER D’:

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:39 pm

‘’Not me; I’m just a simple Omega to this pack… You should speak to the Alphas Verine or Cassiel, but it seems like both are very busy because of the joining spree of new members. Scout, right? Maybe you can tell one of us what rank you want, and then we could inform the Alphas when they have more time to speak to the others. I’m Jeamesero, by the way, but you can call me Jeames or Jea; everyone can.’’

Scout looks at him and says, "An Omega is very important to the pack jeames, i should know. I used them much in my pack." Then he thinks about the rest of his sentence. So I wasn't the only one trying to join this pack? Well, i dont know how i feel about that.   Scout then turns his attention to Jeames gaze.
"Yes, could you tell them? Really, i should be willing to take anything they want to give me for a rank. But if your asking what I would do best at? I would tell you I've been known as a warrior a few times in my life."

He turns around studying the layout. He was contemplating tactical strategy's he would use if he was attacked, but it would do no good if he wasn't accepted. But Scout was prepared for anything and everything. He was always contemplating someones next move so he could guard against it. Some would call it a gift, but he calls it a curse. No one could walk up to him without him preparing for a fight, he could never go into a deep slumber, if anything came near him in the night he was up and ready.

Suddenly he turns his gaze back to Jeames. "Where would you like me to stay until i talk to the leader? I could hang around the outskirts and if you need me I'll find you." After speaking he turns and study's the wolves. Yes, i think i could make it out here. I think i could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:09 pm

† I see you. †

The sleek, ebony figure snaked around the tall grass. Her hollow eyes had been settled on her prey for quite some time; she'd been weaving around the trees and grass at the edge of the field, waiting for the male from earlier.
If one was to hunt, one could not hunt alone. Not enough to feed an entire pack, at least. She slinked though the forest, wandering about, waiting for the male. She refused to think, allowing her eyes to travel about, taking in the imagery of the forest. She settled her pupils on a rat, a hideously sly creature with shiny fur and a naked tail. Her paws stepped soundlessly forth and she was mere inches from the creatures back end when she allowed a violent breath to ruffle it's fur.
It looked up, slowly, at her and bared it's fangs before turning around. Abaddon moved with speed and landed her paw on the based of it's tail.
“What, are you afraid?” She chuckled quietly at the rat as it struggled, digging her claws beneath it's fur, just enough to break it's skin and hear it scream. Her fur prickled down her spine, glee travelling at the terrified sound.
Oh my, you'll certainly wake the dead. She smirked and placed another paw directly over the rat's spine, driving it down with all her weight, snapping the delicate spinal cord of the creature. She lifted it in her maw and placed it's corps beside the path that she would take to return.
A snack for the pups, perhaps.
She turned back to the meadow and inhaled, the scent of deer still present, her eyes lifted above the tall grass and she saw a buck, and a doe, and then more bucks and does. Her orbs settled on a large masculine with antlers that would decorate the camp, or perhaps protect the outside of the nursery, or be a toy for the pups. The marrow would make them healthy and strong. She kept her eyes on the massive buck and waited once more.

Addressed: † † Mentioned: † † Notes: † †
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet
Name: Deyanira

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiel Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:27 pm

Cassiel had just about dozed off when an unfamiliar scent reached his nostrils. He sighed irritably. He knew that he should be more urgent when faced with unfamiliar wolves, but there had been such a big wave of new members joining, he couldn't be bothered to care. The male pushed himself up and off of the ground, giving his coat a light shake before glancing from wolf to wolf in hopes to find the source of the scent.

It didn't take long to find the source. The scent belonged to a rather large male with peculiar indigo irises. He seemed at ease, conversing with Jeames. Verine was likely preoccupied at the moment, so he supposed he should take care of the stranger himself.

He loped over to the two and nodded at the Omega in acknowledgement, before addressing the stranger.
"Hello," he greeted curtly. "I assume you haven't been approached by Verine? If you have, do forgive me, although as you can see we've been getting many newcomers lately, and it's awful tiring taking care of all of them," he explained. "However, if you have not been accepted, then I must ask you your name and business." Yep. Business as usual.

OOC: wooow okay that sucked hardcore.[/color]
Cassiel
Cassiel
Google Master

Location : Kickstarting the rebellion against black licorice ._.

Character sheet
Name: Cassiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:47 pm

Scouts eyes turned toward the slow padding of feet. His eyes meet with the other wolves and he immediately knows he is an alpha. The wolf starts to speak and Scout listens intently.

"Hello, I assume you haven't been approached by Verine? If you have, do forgive me, although as you can see we've been getting many newcomers lately, and it's awful tiring taking care of all of them,However, if you have not been accepted, then I must ask you your name and business."

Surprised at the suddenness of the wolfs speaking he watches in a sort of blank stare but then he nods politely after hearing what he says.
"I have no wish to burden you or your pack and no, the one whom you call Verine has not spoken to me. But my name is Scout. I am here to join the pack, if permitted of course. But if you are asking what im good at i would tell you i have been known as most anything and everything. But mostly, a warrior."
He speaks in a gentle tone, but more forceful by the end. He looks at the alpha and decide he knows what hes doing. He looks back to Jeames and then to The alpha who hadn't said his name yet.
"By the way, what is your name?"

Last edited by Scout on Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiel Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:04 pm

"I have no wish to burden you or your pack and no, the one whom you call Verine has not spoken to me. But my name is Scout. I am here to join the pack, if permitted of course. But if you are asking what im good at i would tell you i have been known as most anything and everything. But mostly, a warrior." Here to join the pack, eh? Well, looks like another wolf is joining the ranks. In all honesty, he thought it was a bit odd. So many new wolves, all at once. And with the pups...

You couldn't blame him for feeling standoffish, what with his month-old offspring scampering wildly around the pack. Then again, they could always use extra members. Well. It's not like he was going to turn the wolf away anyways. But, still. He needed a bit of convincing to whole-heartedly accept the guy.
"By the way, what is your name?"

"Cassiel," he replied. "And we're always accepting members. The Warrior rank seems to suit you well, so if you wish, you may become one in this pack."
Cassiel
Cassiel
Google Master

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:25 pm

Scout looks at him a face of clear shock spreading across his muzzle. Then a smile is born.
"Thank you so much! You wont regret it sir."
Then he turns around looking over the pack. So this was it. Im in a pack again. He thinks of his father and his eyes start to fog but he shakes it off. Then he looks at Jeames.
"It will be an honor to be one of your pack members."
Suddenly my stomach starts growling, i was very hungry.
"I look to Cassiel, If you need me ill be in the hunting grounds. Don't worry i know where they are. I saw them on the way here." Then I eye him respectfully. "You chose well."
I set off trying to remember the exact direction it was in.

To Summer Meadows----

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:17 pm

"Jeames is a big boy, and not your responsibility. However, your efforts are welcome and appreciated nonetheless."
Shun sighed and nodded, lowering his head, his eyes were closed. But only for just a moment, as he soon opened them again and looked back at Verine.
"I know, but I can't help but worry about him, that's why..."
"I'd love for you to be a Nanny, Shun. Welcome to Riadven."
Shun smiled at Verine, nodding at her words. He bowed his head to her in respect, showing he was happy with her decision.
"Thank you miss, it's an honor to stay at your pack. I promise I will be a great member. Thanks so much.", he spoke to her, and then he watched her walk off to speak to yet another new wolf.
He was alone again and he didn't really bother. But he still worried about Jeamesero.
However, he saw the male talking to some other wolves, and he seemed to be laughing, he seemed to be happy again. Shun smiled again, glad that his brother wasn't in a bad mood anymore. He would speak to him again soon enough.

But right now he had other things to do; his eyes fell on a lonely wolf, a female that had called herself Jeamesero's friend, and who had tried to protect Jeames. She didn't really seem in a good mood and Shun wondered why she wasn't with Jeamesero, talking to him.
Shun walked over to the female, remembering her name was Bright Fang, because Verine had called her that after Jeamesero had run off.
"Hey there, Bright Fang. Are you alright?", Shun asked her upon arriving into the shadows where she was hiding. His smile faded from his face and it made place for a concerned look. "Why aren't you talking to Jeames right now? Can I maybe help you with something?"

Addressed: Verine, Bright Fang Mentioned: Jeamesero, Cassiel, Navin, Kanaya Word Count: - Notes: Eew post
BM100
BM100

Character sheet
Name: BM100

http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:48 pm

‘’An Omega is very important to the pack Jeames, I should know. I used them much in my pack. ’’, Scout said and Jeamesero nodded, not feeling too well. Whatever Scout said about Omegas, Jeamesero would always think of himself as lowest of low.
‘’I guess, If you say so…’’, Jeamesero responded, feeling a bit uncomfortable. He looked at Scout as the male asked something else. Jeamesero nodded to his question, smiling weakly. ‘’Yes, could you tell them? Really, i should be willing to take anything they want to give me for a rank. But if you’re asking what I would do best at? I would tell you I've been known as a warrior a few times in my life.’’
‘’Of course I can tell the Alpha when they are less busy.’’, the Hudson Bay wolf said, a quick wag of his tail. But as soon as he thought the Alphas weren’t busy, Cassiel came around and spoke to Scout, addressing him about his rank. Now it wasn’t Jeamesero’s duty anymore to speak to the Alphas about this.
The male didn’t really listen to their conversation though, his mind was somewhere else. He eyed his half brother Shun as the male walked over to Bright Fang and spoke to the female. Bright Fang was laying on her own, but not for long because now Shun was there with her. But then, why was Shun with her? Jeamesero wasn’t sure, but he had a feeling that Shun was talking about him.
‘’Why is he talking to Bright Fang? Probably about me…’’, he thought, shuddering and he took a step back. ‘’I wanna go there and speak to them, but on the other hand I prefer staying here… I’m not sure what to do, I’m just afraid Takeru will go al angry on me again… Oh, what do I do…?’’

Addressed: Scout Mentioned: Cassiel, Verine, Shun/Takeru, Bright Fang Word Count: 308, LAME Notes: Lame short post ;_;

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Bright Fang Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:39 pm

Bright Fang lay quietly with her eyes closed shutting out the sounds of so many wolves. But it was disturbed by a voice. Looking up she noticed a new wolf. The one that she tried to protect with Jeames and then he yelled at Jeames which wet her fur wrong. "Hello. No, I'm not alright. And I'm not talking to Jeames because I think he is mad at me. I don't know what to do. There's to much going on" Bright glanced at Jeames with a saddened look before lowering her head to her paws again.
Bright Fang
Bright Fang

Character sheet
Name: Bright Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:41 pm

Silver hears no one coming her way so she carefully steps around the twigs that are in her way trying to make her way around the pack that seems to not even know where she is at. "just take it slowly Silver." She says to herself, hoping it will come her down a little bit. If she could hear her own heart beat this loudly surely the pack members could also hear her heart beat out of her chest. So far so good. and then a branch falls next to her and she yelps very loudly as she jumps back a few steps.

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:47 am

‘’Hello. No, I'm not alright. And I'm not talking to Jeames because I think he is mad at me. I don't know what to do. There's too much going on.’’, Bright Fang responded to him after she opened her eyes. Shun looked down at her and nodded, understanding her. However, she was wrong, because Jeamesero wasn’t mad at her at all, and Shun would make sure to let her know this.
He smiled at Bright Fang, wagging his tail slightly, his ears moved around a bit. He walked over to her and sat down beside her, looking down at her. ‘’Bright Fang, Jeamesero isn’t mad at you, he’s not mad at anyone.’’, Shun began, looking up at the sky, a distant look in his different colored eyes. ‘’He’s just a bit confused, I think… mainly because I showed up all of a sudden; he hadn’t expected me to show up here. And he was just scared, I heard from a former member he has been through a lot, hurting others, killing others… He was just scared. He needed some time for himself, that’s why he yelled and ran off. But I know Jeames, he isn’t mad, he’s just scared…’’

‘’It’s also a bit of my fault… I came here, I yelled at Jeames, I shouldn’t have done that… but I was just… I couldn’t believe it.’’, Shun thought, sighing. He looked back at Bright Fang, a weak smile appeared on his face, his lips pulling up. But that smile soon faded.
‘’I heard Jeames is your friend, I’m glad he has friends here even after what has happened in this pack. Thank you for taking care of him.’’, Shun spoke, an uneasy look in his eyes as he looked down at his own paws. ‘’I got the feeling you were mad at me, I’m sorry for yelling at him. I just didn’t know what to say, how to respond, so I yelled. But he’s my little brother; yelling at him doesn’t mean I don’t like him. I love my little brother more than anyone. I even gave up my search for my lost mate to stay here and take care of him, you know.’’
Suddenly there was the sound of yelping nearby, like a wolf got startled by something. The scent of an unknown wolf hit Shun’s nostrils, but most scents in this pack were still unknown to him so he wasn’t sure whether this wolf belonged to this pack or not. He looked back at Bright Fang, a confused expression on his face.
‘’Did you hear that, too? Shall I check it out…?’’

Addressed: Bright Fang Mentioned: Jeamesero, Deyanira, Silver Word Count: 434 Notes: Meep, migraine… ;_;
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bright Fang Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:03 pm

Bright nodded to the wolf before her. "I guess. I am still worried though." She smiled lightly at the male. "I'm happy to be his friend. I mean his is also my only friend here. Her head lifted looking at him as he apologized for earlier. "oh its Ok. I'm sorry as well. I shouldn't have been so rude towards you." Suddenly she heard a yelp from an unknown wolf, she could smell the unknown wolf. "yes I hear that. We should check it out since I'm a warrior. I could handle it if there was fighting" She rose to her paws searching for the scent of the wolf to tell her where they are
Bright Fang
Bright Fang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:53 am

"I guess. I am still worried though. I'm happy to be his friend. I mean his is also my only friend here.
Oh its Ok. I'm sorry as well. I shouldn't have been so rude towards you."

"I'm glad to hear that. And it's okay, I'm not mad or anything; you sort of have a reason to even though you're not mad.", Shun responded, smiling at the female as he got up from where he was sitting.
"Yes I hear that. We should check it out since I'm a warrior. I could handle it if there was fighting."
Shun looked at the female and nodded, the smile fading from his face, changing into a serious expression.
"Me too; I was raised and trained to fight even though I didn't want to. I still might have some tricks up my sleeve if it's necessary..."

Shun moved out of the area towards the bushes where he heard the yelp coming from. He was cautious but fast; he was nervous but not afraid. Sneaking closer he looked around him and found the source; it was a female wolf.
Shun stopped and stood there still for a moment, eyeing her carefully. She could be dangerous.
"Who are you? And why are you here? I think you should talk to the Alphas if you wish to stay.", Shun said bluntly, but his words weren't harsh, just serious and truthful.

Addressed: Bright Fang, Silver Mentioned: - Word Count: - Notes: Eeeeh
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shun Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:38 am

…•NAVIN•…

•sometimes•

Navin giggled when Kanaya spoke.He rolled onto his back and licked both of her forelegs in turn. “You talk funny.”
Her stopped, eyes widening in fear. The pup sprang to his paws and jumped up, placing his over-sized forepaws on her chest and pushing on her thick fur.
“I didn't mean it! I meant you talk funny, but in the prettiest way ever! Because you're the prettiest wolf ever! And you're a pretty talker! And I'm a dummy.” The youngling sank down, covering his face with his paws and whimpering. He tilted his head back and forth in denial.
“I didn't mean it.” He cried from underneath his paws. “I didn't mean it, I still love you. You still love me. We're in love!” He stopped again.
His eyes turned up mischievously to Kanaya and he grinned.
“I love you and I don't know you're name. That just shows how much I love you. Because I don't know anything about you and you're the best at everything and that's all I know because I love you.”
Her lowered his eyes and looked at his paws.
“I really am sorry for saying you talk funny. I hope you still love me. You do still love me, right? Right?” His voice grew panicked and he looked up, tears welling up in his eyes.
“I love you so much I'd just die if you stopped loving me because we're meant to be and it's perfect and you have to stay in this pack and be mine forever because that's how it's supposed to be! You and me, forever! We'll be so happy! Please stay!”
Little did Navin know, he only had a crush, but he'd never had a crush before, and this fae was very pretty. He stood up and jumped back up to her chest, wrapping his paws as far around her neck as he could reach, which wasn't very far.
He whined while he waited for her reply, quiet, worried whines.

Addressed: Kanaya Mentioned:Notes: I THOUGHT I POSTED AGES AGO IM SO SORRY KANAYA

Shun
Shun

Character sheet
Name: Shun

https://www.jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bright Fang Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:04 am

Bright Fang followed Shun to the source of the yelp. There before her was a female wolf. Bright stared a her, ears pressed back, tail held high, she stood by Shun as he spoke. If she tried anything she would be ready for it.
Bright Fang
Bright Fang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:36 am

Silver saw a male wolf coming her way and then a female wolf right after that. As the male wolf spoke Silver said, "i am here to find a pack to belong to, and yes i would like to meet your Alpha's." Silver spoke she was not comfortable with two wolves surrounding her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:29 am

Travelling for several days, no water, no nourishment, the broad canid was surely exhausted and close to finally collapse. Izzi wasn´t sure what to do, with her state, there was no way that she´d be able to hunt for herself some small game. Snorting in disguist of her current state, the steel pigmented she-wolf allowed a low rumbling to evolve in her dry throat, her receptors pinned as she hissed the irritated words, “Stupid. Are you really that stupid?” Ivory paws were tainted in a dirty cream color as she continued to make her way through the foliage. Deep breaths were taken by the canid, several aromas of common woodlandanimals, plants and many other tantalizing fragnances. Nostrils flared and her nose cringed as the odor of canids, a pack she assumed, penetrated her nostrils, the smell of them filling both of her lungs. She entered a pack´s territory? Groaning in annoyance, Izzi shook her pelt gingerly, her pace slowered as she kept continuing. What was she going to do? Should she approach them? Wait until they approach her? Or should she simply stay out of their way and die out in the wilderness? Well, there was no guarantee that this pack would welcome her with open arms, though who said that she´d act kind towards them at all? A malicious grin formed the tip of her lips and without noticing the female was heading toward the headquarters of the canids; their den.  It didn´t take long until she saw an exit of the neverending like forest and eventually entered a clearing. Bedecked with wolves. Many wolves. “Oh that is gonna be much fun...” the creature whispered under it´s breath and silently strode confidently into the clearing, her emerald pools darted from wolf to wolf while a perfectly, evil-ish grin was plastered on her face. None of these wolves seemed hostile, though she couldn´t care less if they were out for a fight. Quite the opposite. She´d appreciate a bloody fight, get some red on her talons and paws. But who was she going to approach? It´d be best to actually meet one of the Dominants. ´Where are you darlin...´ Jade irises landed upon a charcoal frame with piercing blue optics. The male was radiating an authority an Alpha only could. Yes, that was who she was looking for. Coming to a hold directly in front of him, Izzi inhaled once more, taking in his very fresh smell before exhaling in satisfication. There was something uneasy surrounding her, her grin and her slightly narrowed eyes directed at the assumed Alpha male, everything around him was ignored by her and she simply whispered in a charming but eerie tone, “The name is Izzi, darlin.” The damsel heightened herself slightly and slowly circled the brute, though stopped behind him, her tassel slightly brushing his rear leg, “I would love to be a part of your lovely pack.” Her demonic voice echoed while a girl-ish giggle exited her muzzle, “May I speak with you about terms? Alone, if that is possible.” The oddly shaded female whispered, now striding back in front of the male with an innocent smile placed upon her lips. “Please?”

Addressed:: Cassiel || Mentioned:: The pack || Notes:: Dun kill her bb. <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:53 am

Many, new canids arrived, all had the same motive; to join Erol´s pack. Growling a puppy-ish but dominant growl, the charcoal male trotted toward his younger brother, Navin, as well as his father and a white damsel. She was quite beautiful but Erol had no idea about love and so he couldn´t help but burst out into a laughter as he heard Navins cry:
I love you so much I'd just die if you stopped loving me because we're meant to be and it's perfect and you have to stay in this pack and be mine forever because that's how it's supposed to be! You and me, forever! We'll be so happy! Please stay!”

NAVIN.” He finally shouted between his uncontrollable laughing, laying on his back upon the damp soil. He was still young, he didn´t know that what he was doing could hurt his little brother´s feelings. He was just a little child. “YOU`RE IN LOVE? EWWWWW.” Erol pushed himself off of the ground and started circling his little brother, he could see the tears in his eyes, though somehow, Erol´s mind ignored them and continued. “Hahaha, you´re in love, you´re in lovee.~”

Addressed:: Navin || Mentioned:: Kanaya, Cassiel, the newcomers || Notes:: Sucky post sucks
Shadow
Shadow

Character sheet
Name: Shadow

http://ooeattherudeoo.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:41 pm

Reaper watched and listened Abaddon spoke to him "Hey, mutt. I am nothing like you. You are not further along than me. You are a murderer. I was not trained to kill, I was not bred to kill. I was bred to peace. I take no pleasure in killing. I am not a low-lived, bottom feeding rat. Do not address me again. You are no friend of mine. Reaper.”
Reaper then watched as Abaddon walked away to speak with one of the pack's pups. 'Hmm well she'll come around just wait and see.'
Kain then thrust Reaper back to the depths of his mind as he thought. 'No she won't Reaper we've only been part of this pack for a very short time and you've already gone and made some wolf hate us.'
Reaper scoffed at Kain. 'In the end all wolves will hate us once they find out who and what we are!'
Now Kain was actually mad and shouted back at Reaper. 'No they hate you not me that's why I'm going to do all the talking from now on and not you.'
Reaper smiled evilly. 'Whatever you say Kain but I'll speak when I want to and remember I am you in your darkest form.'
Kain then saw and heard a light brown wolf who was speaking to a gray and black wolf mention he was an Omega and thought. 'Perfect who better to try and make friends with than an Omega'
Reaper sighed in disgust once he heard Kain was going to make friends with an Omega but Kain didn't care as he approached the light brown male he noticed a cream colored was standing to him and nodded Hello to her and then spoke in a kind tone to light brown male. “Excuse sir my name is Kain and I was just wondering if your not busy if you could show me around the territory see I'm new here and just became a Warrior for the pack.
Kain then smiled, hoping he could make friends with some wolf. "I'd just like to know and see all I can about the packs land so I can best protect everyone.
Reaper snarled and spoke to in his mind. 'Yes Kain you can protect this pack from anything except me.'
Kain then shuddered slightly as he waited to see if he'd get an answer for he knew what Reaper said was true how could he protect this pack from himself.

Addressed: Jeamesero Kanaya kinda of
Mentioned: Abaddon, Scout
Kain
Kain

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiel Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:48 pm

Cassiel glanced over at Erol as the pup loped over to Navin and Kanaya. He groaned lightly. He heard Navin's little romantic outburst, and while there was nothing wrong with that, Erol was sure to tease his little brother, and Lord knows how badly Navin takes teasing. “NAVIN.” he shouted, laughter bubbling out of his maw. “YOU`RE IN LOVE? EWWWWW.” With that, the pup began to circle Navin, a mischievous grin on his face. “Hahaha, you´re in love, you´re in lovee.~” Cassiel growled. These pups were giving him a headache."Erol, leave your brother alone," he warned.

He started toward the pups, although before he could get to them, an unfamiliar scent reached his nostrils. The alpha gave an exasperated sigh. How many goddamn loners are gonna 'stumble' across this place? He turned to face a female of grayish pigment. She had an intense emerald gaze, and her thick fur seemed to hide large, compact muscles. A smirk grew across her face once she spotted him. A defensive growl erupted from deep within his throat as he stepped away from his pups, not dropping her gaze for a second until she circled him. His hackles rose, but he managed to stand still as she stopped dead behind him.
“The name is Izzi, darlin.” she said, brushing her tail up along his leg. A shiver ran down his spine. “I would love to be a part of your lovely pack. May I speak with you about terms? Alone, if that is possible.” She circled back in front of him, a small smile playing on her lips. “Please?” she asked. He thought for a moment. "Fine," he answered coldly. "Follow me." Without missing a beat, he paced over to the far edge of the camp. A secluded, shady spot, where it was doubtful any could hear them. "Well... if you want to join this pack, you're going to have to provide a service," he explained, looking her up and down. "So tell me, Izzi, what are your strengths? What service could you provide?"he asked. "Of course, if you can't provide anything, then I'm afraid I'll have to escort you off the territory." His gaze hardened. "And I will use force, if necessary."

OOC: WHOOPS the post is bad i'M SORRY
Cassiel
Cassiel
Google Master

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next