The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:35 pm by Verine

» SURPRISE PACK BY DUKANE HURRAY!!!!
Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:46 pm by Castor

» my new pack
Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:45 am by Castor

» Instead of Disappearing off the ends of the Earth...
Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:56 pm by Cassiel

» The Main Den
Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:37 am by Makoce

September 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

The Main Den

Page 5 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Main Den

Post by Jeamesero on Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:43 am

First topic message reminder :

Jeamesero giggled when suddenly Navin came around and glomped to Kanaya. His nervous feeling disappeared as the pup gave him the courage to stay; this pup still loved him, even though Jeamesero kept his distance from them because he was afraid to hurt them.
"Haha, Navin. Well, Kanaya is sure going to stay, so you don't have to worry about that.", Jeamesero said to Navin, before looking at Kanaya, smiling at her. "Right, Kanaya?"
Looking back at Navin he giggled again, and wagged his tail amused. "Since your father is busy, could you give Kanaya her rank? Pleaseeee?"
Jeamesero looked up when he heard paw steps and smelled the scent of an unfamiliar wolf, his eyes met those of another wolf. He didn't know who it was, but this male didn't seem dangerous.
The Hudson Bay wolf smiled at the newcomer, a quick wag of his tail.
"Um hello, nice to meet you, Scout."

Addressed: Kanaya, Navin, Scout Mentioned: Cassiel Word Count: - Notes: Lame catch up post...

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name: Jeamesero

View user profile http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Main Den

Post by Makoce on Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:17 pm

Makoce smiled as his nervous demeanor changed into a playful one as he boasted about being fine and fighting wolves twice his size. She simply nodded, smiling all the while. She chuckled as he struggled to form the word consideration. She shook her head slightly at his attempt to be so grown up. He offered to play fight, and her heart dropped. She didn't know how to play fight exactly, she always viewed fighting as a job and she certainly didn't want to hurt the pup. But as she heard his stomach growl, she smiled again.

"That sounds like a plan. I might have a chance of winning then."

She said, smirking and winking at him. She trotted off to find a scent of food, keeping her nose close to the ground. She picked up the scent of a rabbit, and as she followed it, she looked up to look at it. It was a rather large rabbit, but judging by the way Roki's stomach growled, she found it big enough for only him. She lowered herself to the ground, silently crawling closer. Her fur color helped her blend in to the ground as she stayed within the shadows. She suddenly leaped out, aiming for the rabbit with her claws. She missed, the rabbit jumping in front of her as she landed. She leaped again, this time wrapping her claws around its body. As she landed, she opened her powerful jaws, crushing the chest of the animal within an instant. She then crushed it's throat, holding it until it stopped breathing. She stood, carrying the rabbit in her mouth. She dropped it in front of Roki, and then turned to find another scent. She put her nose to the ground, looking for another scent. However, she stopped to turn to Roki again.

"After you eat that, would you like to help me hunt for another rabbit?"

She asked, looking at him, awaiting his answer.

Mentioned: Roki
Addressed: Roki

[[OOC: Roki is so adorable!! ^-^]]
Makoce

Character sheet
Name: Makoce

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki on Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:38 pm

“That sounds like a plan. I might have a chance of winning then.”
Roki heard her say before she winked at him and trotted off. Roki sat his tail still wagging fast kicking up leaves and dust. 'I like her! She is kind of like mother...only not...I think' Roki thought confusing himself before shaking his head and turning to see his tail moving. 'Why does that always do that?' Roki asked in his mind a bit irritated. He stared at his tail for a minute trying to control his want to chase it.
He looked around to see if anyone was watching before he decided to chance it. He barked loudly and ran in circles failing to catch it. He rolled over on his back trying different angles to see if that would help. He caught the scent of meat all of the sudden and stopped rolling around to see Makoce padding over with a rabbit in her mouth. He felt the cuts on his back start to sting and quickly started licking them off.
He heard a thump and turned to see she was right in front of him and had dropped the fresh kill onto the ground in front of him.
“After you eat that, would you like to help me hunt another rabbit?”
He bowed low to the ground respectfully before speaking. “Thank you very much ma'am!” He tore into the flesh of the rabbit making quick work of it from being so hungry. He linked his paws and wiped his face off before padded over to stand at her side.
“I bet I can catch a rabbit three times bigger then that one!” He boosted. “I caught a bear once you know.”

Addressed: Makoce.
Mentioned: No one.
Notes: The more grown up he acts the cuter he looks I think lol.
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Makoce on Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:47 pm

Makoce nodded as he thanked her, watching as he tore into the rabbit. As he finished, he walked over to her, and bet that he could get one three times bigger, boasting about catching a bear.

"Uh huh. What did you do after you caught it?"

She asked, walking beside him as she caught a rabbit scent. Her voice was tinted with sarcasm, but it was playful sarcasm. She liked hearing him try to boast and tell stories. Although she knew they were all probably false, she let him explore his imagination. She kept her ears perked, one twisted to listen to Roki and the other listening for the sound of a rabbit.

Addressee: Roki

ωнєи ι тυяиє∂ αяσυи∂,
ι нєαя∂ тнє ѕσυи∂,
ι нιт тнє gяσυи∂,
ι киσω тнєяє'ѕ иσ тυяиιиg вα¢к.
му мυѕ¢ℓєѕ ωιℓℓ ¢σитяα¢т,
уσυя вσиєѕ ωιℓℓ ¢яα¢к,
ιт'ѕ נυѕт α fα¢т,
вє¢αυѕє ι αм нєяє тσ ωιи тнιѕ fιgнт.

~ℓу∂ια ву нιgнℓу ѕυѕρє¢т

Profile pic by Zodiak
Makoce

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki on Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:02 pm

“Uh huh. What did you do after you caught it?”
Roki blnked sevral times before trying to think of a good answer. 'I didn't think she would really believe me...oops...'
“W-well I let it go because it's mother was calling it.” Roki said very slowly. He wagged his tail as he caught the scent of a rabbit and barked loudly before rushing after it. He tripped and fell a short ways off and watched as the rabbit ran into a hole in the bottom of a tree.
“Well,” He muttered as he pushed himself up off the ground. “That was graceful of me...stupid rabbit...” He barked and yelled after Makoce. “Alright let's see you top that, ma'am” He wagged his tail and waited for her to catch up.

Roki

Character sheet
Name:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Makoce on Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:12 pm

Makoce smirked as he struggled to come up with an answer. She simply nodded and "mhmm"ed him when he finished. He barked loudly and ran after the rabbit that they had found, only to trip and fall and let the rabbit go. She giggled, he was so adorable. She ran after him, zooming past him as she looked for another scent. She picked up another scent, this time of a hare, larger than the rabbits that she had seen earlier. She lunged at it, trapping it between her teeth and crushing it's body harshly. She held it off the ground until it stopped struggling, and immediately lay down and began to eat it. She tore into it, happy that she got to stop for a snack. She ate it quickly, and began to gnaw on the bones. She looked up at Roki, tilting her head slightly.

"So how did you get here alive without your parents?"

She asked. She was rather randomly asking, but she was curious. She knew he was still a bit wounded, and she wanted to know how he made it without being killed.

[Sorry it kinda sucks]

ωнєи ι тυяиє∂ αяσυи∂,
ι нєαя∂ тнє ѕσυи∂,
ι нιт тнє gяσυи∂,
уσυя вσиєѕ ωιℓℓ ¢яα¢к,
ιт'ѕ נυѕт α fα¢т,

~ℓу∂ια ву нιgнℓу ѕυѕρє¢т

Profile pic by Zodiak
Makoce

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki on Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:28 pm

Roki watched Makoce all of the sudden rush forward chasing something. He saw her catch a hare that was quite a bit bigger then the rabbit he had tried to catch.
"Well...um...good job, ma'am." Roki said with a half smile.
"So how did you get here alive without your parents?"
Roki's face clouded over as he remembers his old pack. A image of his father comes to mind and he yelps before running into Makoce. He buries his face in her side and shakes with fear trying to make to images go away. Roki turns his head just enough that she can hear him.
"Please don't ask about my family...I don't want to think about what I have done..." He started whimpering softly as tears run down his face. "I never wanted to hurt mother...I just...I didn't mean too...I'm so sorry mother..."

Mentioned: His Father, Mother, and Brother.
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Makoce on Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:36 pm

Makoce smiled as he commended her, but her smiled disappeared into an expression of worry. Roki ran into her side, burying his face. She turned her head towards him, listening closely as he asked her not to ask. She licked the tears that rolled down his face as he whimpered, apologizing about his mother.

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to upset you. It'll be alright..."

She had never felt such... remorse. She felt horrible for asking. All she could do was curl up around him, holding her tail across his body as he shook, setting her chin down at the tip of her tail. She couldn't think of what else to say, all she could do was hold him, protect him.

[Poor Roki...]

ωнєи ι тυяиє∂ αяσυи∂,
ι нєαя∂ тнє ѕσυи∂,
ι нιт тнє gяσυи∂,
уσυя вσиєѕ ωιℓℓ ¢яα¢к,
ιт'ѕ נυѕт α fα¢т,

~ℓу∂ια ву нιgнℓу ѕυѕρє¢т

Profile pic by Zodiak
Makoce

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain on Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:01 am

Kain turned to look at Jeamesero as he asked him if he wanted to go somewhere else besides the hunting grounds like maybe the lake. Kain smiled a bit at Jeamesero as he said. “Yes Jeamesero that would be nice I don't really feel like hunting now anyways, also I'm sure the lake is very beautiful and peaceful so lets go you lead the way and I'll follow.”  
It was then the Kain saw Abaddon come up and heard her ask Reaper to bring her.
Kain looked back at Jeamesero and said “You go on ahead Jeamesero I'll catch up in a bit by following your scent okay.”
Kain then spoke to Reaper in his mind. 'Okay Reaper you heard her now get out here and speak to her like you wanted to earlier'
Reaper then took control of Kain body once again as he spoke to Kain. 'I will indeed Kain but don't get the wrong ideal here I don't like this female like you think I do I just desire her.'
Kain was appalled at Reaper he'd been so sure that Reaper had really felt something for Abaddon. Now knowing that Reaper didn't like Abaddon the way he'd though he wanted to warn her about this, but couldn't for Reaper had already taken control from him so he could do nothing but listen as Reaper spoke to her. “Does that mean you want me to bring you something my dear Abaddon if so what would you have me bring you, a flower, fresh prey, the head of your enemy if you have one. On matter what you ask for I will do my best to bring it to you. You have my word.”
Kain wanted a family and love like he'd had before with Kaire so Reaper would get it for him as best he could, only this time the female would be of Reaper's choosing not Kain's and Reaper was sure he could live with Abaddon and change a bit for her a bit if need be.

Addressed: Jeamesero, Abaddon
Mentioned: Kaire
Note's Jeamesero I'll be at the lake later please just wait for a bit.
Kain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 on Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:26 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Shun had been laying beside Bright Fang for a couple of minutes now, one of the few wolves he felt the most comfortable with. Mainly because the two had worked together when a new member arrived, and they had to bring her to the Alphas.
All this time he watched the three adults and the pup as they had their conversations, and as Caro took care of Roki’s wounds. Not soon after the white coated female left, and after Caro was done with healing the wounds of the pup, he left as well, leaving only Makoce and Roki in that area.
Shun looked at Bright Fang who was still asleep and sighed, getting to his paws he moved over to the pup and the adult female. His eyes rested on Caro for a moment as he walked, they were slightly narrowed but that wasn’t that clear in his face.
Reaching the two he turned his head to face them and smiled at them, noticing they were laughing and giggling about something, and it seemed like Roki wanted to play with Makoce.
‘’Seems like he’s doing better already. Gotta thank Caro for his help later…’’, Shun thought and he stopped beside Makoce, still smiling at the two, before looking down at Roki.

‘’Hello there little fellow, I’m back~’’, he said with a huge smile on his face. He sat down and watched the kid, thinking for a moment, silently, before speaking again. ‘’Are you feeling any better? It at least seems like it.’’
He winked at Roki before glancing around the den; there was no sign of Caro nor that female that had been with them for a moment. ‘’Did Caro do his job well? There weren’t any troubles during?’’, Shun asked, but he didn’t look at any of the two as he asked this question, leaving it completely open for any of them to answer as he stared dazedly around the den area.
‘’This is such a beautiful place. I wish Haya was here to see it with me…’’, he thought and he swallowed, trying to keep his feelings in control. He couldn’t cry, not here, not now; it would make him look stupid and weak.
He shook his head and sighed, turning to face the two wolves again, but his eyes stayed on Roki most of the time. ‘’That kid is just adorable.’’
‘’Is there anything you want to do? Do you want to play, sleep, eat? I can get you something to eat, if you like.’’, Shun said, his tail wagged slightly; you could clearly see the happiness in his face, and you could hear it in his voice.

Addressed: Makoce, Roki Mentioned: Bright Fang, Silver, Caro, Winter, Haya Word Count: 441 Notes: Such as a lame post but I felt like I needed to post with him.

Character sheet
Name: BM100

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki on Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:06 pm

“I'm sorry...I didn't mean to upset you. It'll be alright...”
Roki felt her curl her body and tail up around him and he cried harder. He knew he was acting like a pup, but for once didn't care. He was tired, still hungry, and all alone. His father to his knowledge was still hunting for him. His mother was gone thanks to his foolishness. Half of his old pack mates were gone because of him as well.
He finally slowed his sobs and snuggled closer to Makoce's body placing his paws on her side. Feeling existed from his journey and from his wounds he felt himself falling asleep next to her.
“Mother...” Roki said softly as he slowly started to drift off. He heard a soft voice behind him and opened one eye to see who it was.
“Hello there little fellow, I'm back. Are you feeling any better? It at least seems like it.”
Roki nodded and smiled a bit as he heard Shun continue.
“Did Caro do his job well? There weren't any troubles during?”
Roki sleepily muttered. “I think he is mad at me...”
“Is there anything you want to do? Do you want to play, sleep, eat? I can get you something to eat, if you like.”
Roki closed his eyes and thought for a few moments before replying. “Maybe something small to eat. I am really thirsty too. After that can you snuggle up with me and take a little nap? I promise to play with you afterwards.” He smiled a bit waiting for a reply

Addressed: Makoce and Shun.
Notes: Sleepy pups look super cute. <33

Last edited by Roki on Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn on Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:42 pm

† Come away to the water. †

She heard the voice of Kain change steadily to the vocal vibrations or Reaper. A smirk crossed her maw.
“Reaper. I don't want anything from you. But I'd be quite distressed at not receiving an invitation to the lake. I've heard it's beautiful.”
The female kept her voice light, but in a deadly way. Her eyes did not waver from their gaze on Reaper; she chuckled, a low, quiet laugh that didn't part her lips aside from a delicate smile. She turned her body and her eyes trailed away from the ale.
“Well?”
She couldn't give an honest opinion on the male, he switched from Kain to Reaper and she would flirt with either of them easily, but never once would she truly entertain the idea of loving, or even really liking them.
The ebony temptress swayed her tail with delicate ease as she walked to the shadowed exit of the clearing. Her body blended in to the heavy covering from the light, but her eyes seemed to be two tiny moons, glaring out into the clearing.
She blinked very slowly, and when she opened her eyes they were fixed once again on Reaper, waiting for him to invite her. She chuckled softly and whisked her tail around her paws, averting her eyes to the right for a moment.
She returned her gaze to Reaper, but first glanced at each pack member in turn. Her eyes were empty and she wouldn't allow any emotion to enter them. She remained still in her patience.

Addressed: † Reaper † Mentioned: † † Notes: † †

Character sheet
Name: Deyanira

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 on Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:14 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’Maybe something small to eat. I am really thirsty too. After that can you snuggle up with me and take a little nap? I promise to play with you afterwards.’’, Roki said and Shun looked at the little fellow, smiling at him. He chuckled at the kid’s words and nodded, watching him snuggle with Makoce.
‘’He’s such an adorable little boy.’’, Shun thought and he turned around, glancing back at Roki. He wanted to let the pup know he would be back soon with something to eat, before he would actually walk off and let him sleep, if he wanted to sleep.
‘’I will get you something to eat, Roki.’’, he began, smiling at the pup, his tail wagging slightly. ‘’I will see if I can find you a nice mouse or a hare somewhere around here.’’
With those words Shun winked at Roki before moving away from the two, glancing around the den area to see if he could find anything for the child to eat. But because the den area was filled with wolves prey stayed away from this particular place. This meant Shun had to move out for a bit. Prey would stay away from predator’s hideouts and their smells, so Shun would have to seek a different place to find some food.
Shun left the den area, not feeling like telling anyone. He was a new member to this pack and he hadn’t yet met the others, so they probably wouldn’t notice that he was gone. So silently he left, his eyes focused on the sandy path he was walking, his mind somewhere else as in reality his coat brushed past tree trucks, branches and bushes.

‘’And slowly the thought of me gets erased, and the birds stop singing, the ground turns cold, the world turns dark…’’, the black coated male thought. On his own he would often get rather poetic; thinking negative about himself was the only way to get poetic sentences running through his mind. It was not that he hated himself, but he regretted letting Yuki die like that, and he regretted that he had lost Aura, that she had run off and that he hadn’t been able to find her. Because both those things were his fault.
The male stopped, his ears perked; they moved around slightly, his nose wiggled to the scent of something not wolf; a mouse. It smelled like a mouse, and it was close. Hiding in the shadows of the trees he tried to cover his scent so that the prey wouldn’t smell him. glancing around the area, his different colored eyes narrowed, he scanned his surroundings for the little creature. And he found it, sitting on a fallen tree, it was cleaning its face.
‘’Failing is no option.’’, Shun told himself harshly and he carefully moved forward, he stayed hidden in the shadows the whole time. After all he had a dark coat, so he wouldn’t be seen this way.
Moving around the tree trunk, he made sure to end up behind it, behind the little mouse. As soon as he was in the right spot, he faced the mouse’s back; it seemed like the little thing hadn’t noticed him yet, and that was only a good thing. ‘’Can’t go back without something for him to eat. Can’t fail. Failure isn’t an option, it never was and it never will be.’’

Shun crept closer, his narrowed eyes focused on the mouse sitting there; his face was deadly serious, there wasn’t any sign of any emotion. Right now Shun was the perfect killing machine, a deadly weapon, a predator. ‘’Here the little mouse sat, at ease, while the big hunter took in its scent, and slowly came closer. Scent delicious, view tasty, and then came the final blow…’’
The male jumped up, straight for the little mouse. All that time it hadn’t noticed him, but now the sound of rustling bushes made it look up and turned around. It shrieked with fear, but Shun had hidden and stalked it so well that it had no more time to flee. It ended up in the male’s mouth, and the sharp teeth crushed its tiny body. Little bones cracked and the body went limp, it stopped breathing.
For a moment Shun stood there, dazedly, his eyes staring off into nothing. But after a minute his eyes started to move, and so followed his body, his paws lifting and lowering again; he moved away from the fallen tree. The dead mouse was pretty small, but to a pup it was at least something, and it hung there dangling between his jaws.
Shun reached the den side again and moved over to Makoce and Roki, sitting down beside the female as he looked at the sleepy pup. He dropped the mouse and shoved it towards the kid with his nose, and he smiled at him. ‘’Here you have something. Hope you like it~’’

Addressed: Roki Mentioned: Makoce Word Count: 821 Notes: 821 words of lame nothingness, oh man.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Makoce on Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:53 am

Makoce was silent as she let the pup sob, hiding his face with her fur. Her heart dropped when he said "Mother" with such a quiet tone. She couldn't tell if he was calling her so, or if he was recalling a memory and the word slipped out. Either way, it made her feel awfully pessimistic, as if she felt like she was failing to protect the pup already.

Curse my insanity.

She thought, narrowing her eyes for a moment. She snapped out of her thoughts as Shun returned. She smiled slightly in greetings, but stayed silent as Roki and Shun talked. Shun had gone off to hunt for the pup, and while he was gone she set her chin down on the ground in between her paws, watching for anything to come up and attack them. Ever since she left her old pack, she had been a bit on the paranoid side, as if she's just waiting for anyone - even a stranger - to come after her and take everything away from her. She knew she was being ridiculous, but her mind didn't seem to think so, as it kept swirling with horrid scenarios that would probably never happen. She looked up again as Shun returned with a mouse in his jaws, dropping it in front of Roki. She smiled slightly again, saying somewhat quietly,

"Thank you."

She closed her eyes for a moment. The sun was beginning to set and she grew ever more tired. This was unusual, usually she was used to staying up all night to watch for danger. But she felt a bit more safe being around all of the wolves, so she felt like a nap came somewhat naturally.

Mentioned: Shun, Roki
Addressed: Shun

ωнєи ι тυяиє∂ αяσυи∂,
ι нєαя∂ тнє ѕσυи∂,
ι нιт тнє gяσυи∂,
уσυя вσиєѕ ωιℓℓ ¢яα¢к,
ιт'ѕ נυѕт α fα¢т,

~ℓу∂ια ву нιgнℓу ѕυѕρє¢т

Profile pic by Zodiak
Makoce

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shun on Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:10 pm

…•NAVIN•…

•sometimes•

Navin woke up and blinked a few times before lifting his head and looking around the clearing. At first he couldn’t remember what had happened and why he was at the edge of the den area and he felt a bit dizzy, but then it came back to him. Erol had been mean to him because he loved Kanaya and Kanaya had gotten in trouble with Abaddon, the new female Warrior of the pack. And then Navin had run off to find Caro, in case he needed to help Kanaya.
Navin yawned and got to his paws, he stood there shaking for a moment, a bit unstable on his legs, but he soon recovered and shook his head to get the sleepy feeling away. He didn’t really feel that sleepy anymore but he still felt a bit weird. He felt like he needed to check on Kanaya, to see how she was doing, if she had made it out of that argument alright.
‘’Kanaya… where?’’, he asked himself, looking around the area. He saw Abaddon speaking to this male and growled slightly at her, still mad because she had spoken so mean to Kanaya. Then his eyes fell on his father, who stood there, where once stood Kanaya and Abaddon.
His ears lowered and a sad expression appeared on his face. Where was Kanaya? He couldn’t see her, but maybe his father stood in the way, in his view.

Navin moved closer to his father, standing beside him and looking up at him, smiling and wagging his tail. His father seemed a bit mad and Navin wondered if it was him making him mad, but maybe something had happened, something Navin hadn’t done.
That’s when he finally saw Kanaya; she actually hadn’t left the spot that much, she just stood near Cassiel and seemed rather lonely. Navin smiled and hopped over to her, his little tail wagging happily. He stopped in front of the female and looked up at her, trying to look her in the eyes.
‘’Kanaya!’’, he began, excitement written all over his face. He smiled like a little kid, but his voice still sounded worried. ‘’Are you alright? Did you get hurt? Can I do anything to make you feel better?’’
‘’I could say you’re beautiful, because you are! Would that help?’’, he then asked, this huge bright smile on his face. He really wanted Kanaya to feel better, and he hoped Abaddon hadn’t hurt her in any way.
Turning around for a second he looked at his father, and realized his mother wasn’t by his side, neither anywhere in the area to be seen. He frowned, looking up at Cassiel. ‘’Hey dad, where is mommy? Is she out hunting? Did she go somewhere?’’

Addressed: Kanaya, Cassiel Mentioned: Abaddon, Verine Word count: 457 Notes: My first post with Navin. Gotta say I really like him, even though he’s a pup and I don’t really like role playing as pups. xD HE’S CUTE. <3

Character sheet
Name: Shun

View user profile https://www.jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kahlua on Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:03 pm

Kahlua's eyes blinked open slowly and she let out a big, sleepy yawn. She slowly sat up and looked around. She had fallen asleep in front of the den. She didn't feel like moving just yet so she just laid there and watched the rest of the pack. Everyone was doing something, most everyone was interacting with the others and Cress was off chasing something.

Kahlua tilted her head as she watched Verine speak to Cassiel and then head away from the den area. She didn't look very happy, was something wrong? Kahlua didn't move for a moment as she watched Cassiel with a female that Kahlua didn't know. She must have been new. Then she jumped to her feet and quickly took off after Verine. There wasn't anything for her to do here anyway.

- To the Sapphire Mountains

Character sheet
Name: Kahlua

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain on Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:51 pm

Reaper listened to Abaddon “Reaper. I don't want anything from you. But I'd be quite distressed at not receiving an invitation to the lake. I've heard it's beautiful.”
Reaper remained silent as he spoke with Kain about inviting Abaddon to the lake. 'I say we bring her with us lakes are usually a romantic spots and this would give us a better chance at getting her to like us what do you say Kain.'
Kain thought about it did sound like a good ideal but Jeamesero had only offered to show him and Kain wondered how he would take it if e just showed up with Abaddon. However Reaper was right if he wanted something like his old life then he need to get a female to fall for him. 'And over time I'm sure could learn to love Abaddon like Reaper seems to even if he doesn’t want to admit it.'
Poor Kain having felt love at only one point in his life only to lose it so fast He now craved the that feeling and would take it in any form he could get. 'Okay Reaper invite her along your right if I ever want that life back I'll to find a mate and Abaddon is a lot like us it seems so who better to try with then her.'
Reaper smiled he knew Kain would see thing's his way but even if he hadn't Reaper would have still pursued Abaddon for he had never desired a female in his life., but now that he'd found one he did he would have her for his own and said to Abaddon in a sweet dark voice. “But Of course you may my dear Abaddon after all I would find your company most enjoyable please follow me.”
Reaper then turned around and head off in to the woods all the while forming a plan in his mind of how to get rid of Kain and make Abaddon his mate.

Addressed: Abaddon
Mentioned: Same
Notes: To the Lake of Red Leaves
Kain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki on Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:54 pm

“I will get you something to eat, Roki. I will see if I can find a nice mouse or hare somewhere around here.”
Roki nodded and wagged his tiny tail sleepily as he watched Shun wink at him and pad in search of food. He snuggled up against Makoce and felt her side soften as she wasn't as tence as before. He sleepliy opened one eye and saw her lay her head down in between her paws. He sighed happily feeling very safe from the warmth of her side and tail. He slowly drifted off to sleep as he waited for Shun to come back just wanted to rest and be a pup for a few minutes.

(Roki's Dream)
Roki looked around his seroundings taking in the smell of fresh leaves from the tree and fresh kill. He picked up the meat from the bear he had just killed and proudly dragged it over to Makoce. He saw her face light up as he placed the fresh kill down in front of her.
“Roki wow!” She said to him as she took a bit of the meat. “You really can catch a bear! I could never do that! I feel so safe with you around now.”
Roki blushed and waved his paw as she leaned closer to him. He felt her place a kiss on his cheek and felt his face burn red as he pulled away.
“S-so do you think I would be a great Alpha male?” He studdered as she pulled back and giggled.
“Course I would follow you to the ends of the earth.”
Roki grinned widly feeling his heart beating very fast in his chest now. He howled and took a bit from the bear making sure she was eating it too.

Roki jolted awake suddenly. He was sweating and his face was beat red as he looked at Makoce hoping she was sleeping and not looking at him.
Suddenly Shun sat down beside Roki and Makoce. He dropped a fresh killed mouse down and shoved it towards him. He blushed and stared at the mouse before eyeing up Makoce and addressing Shun.
“C-can I talk to you really quickly? Over there?” He pointed to the middle of the opening of the main den. He turned towards Makoce. “I-if that's alright with you...Koce...”

Addressed: Shun and Makoce.
Mentioned: Same.
Notes: I think Roki's puppy love ish super cute! <33
Also lol he has given her a nickname. Btw he doesn't know it's love yet. ;)
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dido on Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:21 pm

((THIS IS SO BAD. I'M SORRY. I JUST WANTED TO POST FOR DIDO. -sob-))
A wild heart fluttered inside it's cage;beat against her ribs in a crazed dance, and the she-pup tried to calm it. But that was inevitable. It wasn't because she was scared, no. It was because she was excited. The wild enchanted her;the large space to roam and various creatures to meet.

But what made her feel so...welcomed, was how everything was. Nothing was like her mother had described. Light beams ran down and ran their fingers across Dido's pelt, while trees waved and beckoned her on. Birds sang sweet nothing to the female, and her heart had begun to dance.

But the only thing that unsettled her were the scents was covered her maw and found their way inside her nostrils;wolves, no doubt. Their scents varied from different smells and Dido couldn't help but wonder why;why she walked to them. She followed their scents as if they meant something to her;but they meant nothing to her.

She grew nervous now. Because images of what that savage male wolf did to her mummy filed her mind and Dido staggered, eyelids closing over her multi-colored eyes. She was shaking. She remembered her mother, running to the male in hopes he was her lost lover, when the male stepped out of the shadows and killed her. It had happened all too quickly. And she knew that these wolves could easily kill her too.

"I see the moon, the moon sees me,shining through the leaves of the old oak tree.Oh, let the light that shines on me...shine on the one I love." She hurriedly sang, trying to calm herself. It was a song her mother had sang on stormy nights to her children, and the grey pelted creature would sing it forever. She pried open her eyes and steadied herself. She continued to move, then, but didn't stop her soft singing.

"I hear the lark, the lark hears me, singing from the leaves of the old oak tree. Oh, let the lark that sings to me..sing to the one I love." Her words began to grow quieter as words, words from other's filled her ears. She was here. She was so close to the den site that Dido felt her fur stand and a small growl crawl it's way up Dido's throat and slip through her black lips.

She moved through brushes before she spotted the den. And spotted wolves. Wolves here and there. They'd grow aggressive, she knew. Because she was in their territory;in their home. Trespassing. But she held her head high as blue and green eyes swam across the wolves. She snorted and stepped into full view before she tried to look for an alpha, or someone who at least had authority over her. "I see the moon and the moon sees me..."

Dido

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 on Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:59 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’C-can I talk to you really quickly? Over there? I-if that's alright with you...Koce...’’, Roki stuttered, his words sounded so innocent, Shun could almost squeal. But instead he looked at him, simply smiling warmly and nodding.
‘’Sure, follow me.’’, he said, nudging the little boy as he turned around, moving away from Makoce, smiling at her before looking at Roki. ‘’Let's go.’’
He went to the center of the den side, to a spot where no one was. He waited for Roki to come and kept on smiling, trying to make him feel comfortable.
‘’I wonder what he's thinking, what's up with him.’’, Shun thought, his warm expression not changing at all, like he was thinking nothing at all.

‘’So, what's up kid? You seem worried. Did you have a bad dream?’’, he asked the pup, a slight hint of curiosity in his voice, but he kept his voice steady and calming. ‘’Or is there something else going on?’’
Shun waited for a response when suddenly the scent of a stranger wol entered his nostrils; a pup's scent to be more exact.
Shun's head shot to the side, looking straight at the pup. She was small, she was really beautiful. She seemed a bit lost.
His Nanny instincts kicked in and Shun looked at Roki, gesturing the pup to follow him; he didn't want to leave him alone, but this female pup needed his help, too.
Shun moved closer to the new pup, looking down at her.
‘’Hey there little one. I'm Shun, a Nanny of this pack. What's your name? Are you lost? Can we help you?’’, he asked her, smiling brightly.

Addressed: Roki, Dido Mentioned: Makoce Word Count: - Notes: Eh...
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:35 am

"Fine, then. If you'd like, you may join as the pack's first Guardian."
Izzi´s receptors perked for once, acknowledging the words of the ebony shaded brute in front of her. A Guardian? She would fit quite fine into that occupation. This oddly stained female may not seem like it but she does adore to protect, especially the feeling of loyalty. However, it would be hard for her to actually warm up to anyone at all. The thought of interacting with anyone at all displeased her greatly, though her expression remained emotionless. “Wunderbar. A Guardian is fine.” [Wonderful.]
"I will be the one to decide whether or not to keep this little exchange between us, not you. Know your place."
She did not flinch at his aggressive tone. No flickering of her tail neither of her auds, no eye twitch, no nothing. It was as if she didn´t even listen or paid attention to his words, as if they meant nothing to her. What they actually meant. Nothing. Watching with cold emerald irises the charcoal figure leaving, a slight smirk formed her ebony lips and a hushed, neutral whisper exited her mouth, “Warum sagst du nicht einfach ja?” [Why don´t you just say yes?]
Now she had everything she wanted, her peace and the silence accompanying her. Turning around, she´d stride toward the edge of the clearing, a suitable, shady spot for only her to do her job; keep an eye on the pack. Allowing her figure to touch the damp soil underneath her, she slowly placed her cranium atop her fore legs. Izzi may seem as if she was relaxed, but one could see her tensed body, as if she was ready to jump by any moment. And that was actually what she was prepared for; jump into action if it was required. “Also dies ist der Ort den Ich von nun an Zuhause nennen werde?” [So this is the place I will call home from now on?] Obsidian pupils scanned their surroundings, every single detail was perceived and assorted in the back of her mind. Her eyes would eventually land upon something what seemed to be a tensed commotion, involving the Alpha Male as well and someone... who seemed to be the Alphess. Judging by her looks, she was hurt and it didn´t took long until she exited the scenery as well as the den site. That was when Izzi arose to her paws, shaking her steel and white marked fur gingerly before eying the path the supposed Alphess had taken. Wasn´t it her duty to follow her and assure that she was safe? “Ich denke schon.”
And with that, she simply followed the fragrance of the light brown-ish colored female and... it appeared that she wasn´t alone. Another, fresh trail accompanied her. “Ein... Welpe?” [A... pup?] A slight feeling of worry shot through her veins, her pace fastened as she trotted after the disappeared pack members. ´I´m not worried. It´s my duty to keep them safe, to guard them. It´s from high importance that the Alphess is safe, as well as the youngsters of this pack. I´m not worried.´ 

Addressed:: Cassiel|| Mentioned:: Verine, Kahlua || Notes:: To Sapphire Mountains

Back to top Go down

Post by Dido on Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:29 pm

’Hey there little one. I'm Shun, a Nanny of this pack. What's your name? Are you lost? Can we help you?’’

Her head turned. She stared at a dark obsidian chest with a light grey circle patch right in the center. Her eyes traveled up, and met the orbs of a male wolf with bright orange-like eyes. Her own orbs narrowed as she eyed the male up and down. "I'm not little. You're just incredibly tall." She mumbled, and swished the black tip of her tail. She didn't care who the wolf was-she still had her temper.

"And I'm not sure if you can help me, actually. I was told that it is the alpha I must seek when wanting to join a pack, and, um, you said it yourself that you are but a nanny wolf. So where is your alpha, Nanny wolf?" She questioned, her orbs scanning across the crowd before she hummed to herself, trying to calm to beating heart. She was but a hybrid, and had been raised by her dog mother. She knew little about wolves, their rankings and how to survive without kibble and having her human brush her coat. This would be a major downgrade for the child, but she was willing. " You have a strange name. I'll just call you Nanny wolf. I am Dido. It's like Die-Dough. Like, you're about to die, and there's dough. Dough that you make pancakes with or something. Understand, Nanny wolf?"
Dido

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Caro on Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:53 pm

Caro:

It took a few days, to fully rid of the bitter words on his tongue.
The ones he wished to share with particular beings.
Although with time, and the presence of a beautiful creature, he managed to calm down the enmity he felt.

Breathe.
The word helped him, it resounded in his chest, replenishing his lungs. Giving tender but direct orders, commanding himself to control his anger.
Breathe.

Within the few hours he had wandered, he had witnessed the population of pups growing. Much to his distaste, they seemed to be rambunctious and annoying. His entire teenage and adulthood, he had avoided the drooling creatures, unless it was necessary and rather, inevitable, that he had to see them.
Cases such as Roki.

Almost as if fate had a twisted form of amusement, did Caro brush past the scene of the male pup, and the female that nicked at his skin. His eyes rolled at the adoration and hugging qualities all the adults possessed towards a child.
'Let him breathe.' he nastily thought, before twitching his ears and folding them back, then again, 'the little turd probably enjoys the attention.'
True he was bitter, his cold heart didn't even warm at the sound of small play. So he continued to walk, until he paused for a moment catching the sound of a strangely and almost annoyingly familiar voice.
Shun's.

Orbs casted over towards the male's direction, landing on the ebony male.
Caro noted the over friendly tone in the Nanny's voice.
'Oh great,' Caro thought sharply, Another nuisance.
Sure enough, a younger pup was dwindling by, and already he could imagine the helplessness that would be exfoliated in a hope of appearing somewhat appealing.
He had no desire to stay and overhear the exchange, his cold look haunted his face, and he sent almost a glare over in their direction before trotting onwards.
While leaving his ears honed in on a trace of words that came from a smaller voice.
"And I'm not sure if you can help me, actually. I was told that it is the alpha I must seek when wanting to join a pack, and, um, you said it yourself that you are but a nanny wolf."
Deep inside, Caro felt a flare of amusement, but that spark was no where evident in the contours of his being. His pace slowed down gradually, he took to listening in more intently than he figured he would have.
"So where is your alpha, Nanny wolf?"
Her tongue sounded confident, and Caro found pleasure in imagining the expression on Shun's face.
Either way, he lost interest and carried on, disappearing into the darkness of the shade the trees provided. Now he was seen no more.

Word count: IDK
Mentioned: Winter, Roki, Makoce (Kinda), Shun, and Dido.
Adressed: N/A

Character sheet
Name: Caro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanaya on Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:23 pm

She was ashamed of herself. The alpha female left and Kanaya tasted bitterness in her mouth, but she still stared at the male. She couldn't look away. It was like before setting her eyes on the male, everything had been this dark place and now...she saw light and he was so beautiful and she felt whole. She wanted a male she could not have-she was disgusted with herself, but she still stared.

‘’Kanaya!’’ There was a soft voice calling for her. She knew that voice. She blinked, and tore her eyes away from Cassiel and stared down at the pup who has set his beautiful eyes on her. She knew this was just a small crush, and suddenly felt depressed knowing that when Navin grows older, he will no longer feel that way for her;once he grows up and realizes how pathetic she is, he'll no longer love her.

’I could say you’re beautiful, because you are! Would that help?’’ She giggled softly;but she still glanced at Cassiel. Was her laugh cute enough for him? Was it cute enough for anyone? She wondered, and felt her eyes travel back down to her paws where she spread her toes and allowed dirt and grass to seep in between them. "I am n-not beautiful, Navin." She said aloud, hoping Cassiel would hear as well. Why was she doing this? She was acting idiotic. Leave the alpha be, you fool! She scolded herself, but her eyes drifted up again and she stared at Cass's face before Navin mentioned his mother, and she quickly glanced back down. He has a mate, you stupid, stupid, girl! She cleared her throat.

Addressed: Navin Mentioned: Navin, Verine, Cassiel Notes: LIKE. AM I DUH ONLY ONE READY FOR KASSIEL AND KAVIN? e.e

My hearts been stolen by Mr.Grey
Kanaya

Character sheet
Name: Kanaya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn on Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:16 pm

† We are coming for you. †

Abaddon didn't speak when Kain addressed her, she merely followed him through the bushes. Her ebony coat brushed against the leaves, becoming dusted in beige-yellow. She shook every few minutes to rid herself of the colour that so vividly shower through the darkness of her body.
The canid finally came within hearing distance of the lake, wondering why she'd come in the first place. She had no reason to leave the camp, she could be sleeping in the sun right now.
Maybe she'd catch herself a fish and have a nap. She hadn't slept since she's arrived and was growing somewhat weary. The female grimaced as she stepped on a thorn, pulling back sharply with a soft gasp. She delicately removed the splinter from her flesh and watched a scarlet bead appear, licking the charcoal pad once she placed her foot back down. There wasn't much pain, so she didn't limp as she continued on her way to the lake.

Addressed: † † Mentioned: † Kain † Notes: † To The Lake †

Character sheet
Name: Deyanira

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Makoce on Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:04 pm

Makoce peeked her eyes open as she heard Roki ask to leave, nicknaming her Koce. She smiled, nodding and smiling. She kept her eyes open as they got involved in their own conversation, hearing them walk away from her. She smiled, closing her eyes again silently. She flicked her ear as she thought she heard more paw steps and a familiar scent, Caro's, but as it faded away she relaxed. She wondered if her presence in this pack was only in vain, and if it was a bad thing. She was only here because her loving brother wanted her to find a special place in a pack of strangers, but it seemed she wasn't doing a very good job at the moment. She sighed, stretching out her limbs and yawning, her brownish fur fluffing up and showing the black hairs underneath, making her almost blend in with the dirt. She sighed and began to walk off to where the scents of wolves were stronger and more numerous.

She stumbled upon a few males, a pup, and a rather beautiful female. She glanced between the wolves, now feeling awkward.

Well, I picked a bad place to try to introduce myself. It seems there's some weird things going on here.

She thought as she saw the way the males looked at the female. She stood there quietly, accidentally staring. She looked around now, unsure of what to do. She didn't know why she even tried. She was always going to be the weird antisocial outsider. But she didn't want to detach herself from her packmates either. She hadn't met all of them yet, and she found it more rude to be so avoiding of them. So she hesitantly walked up to them, trying to think of a way to excuse her odd behavior.

"Uhm... Sorry. I'm Makoce, one of the warriors. It appears I haven't met some of you yet... Sorry, you know what, I'm being weird. I'll just leave you be..."

She glanced between them, and then began to walk away. But she walked slowly, battling between meeting them and leaving them alone. She didn't want to just leave them, but she felt like she was being nosy into something that wasn't her business. She shook her head, narrowing her eyes.

Well that was great.

She thought, sighing, letting her tail hang low. She glanced back at them, but that made her feel weirder. She stopped and turned around again, walking back up to them.

"Sorry. I just... wanted to introduce myself. I didn't want to look like a rogue roaming through your territory."

She stood there somewhat awkwardly again, keeping her eyes on her paws.

Mentioned: Shun, Roki, Caro, Navin, Kanaya, Cassiel, Jeamesero... I think that's all
Addressed: Navin, Kanaya, Cassiel, Jeamesero

ωнєи ι тυяиє∂ αяσυи∂,
ι нєαя∂ тнє ѕσυи∂,
ι нιт тнє gяσυи∂,
уσυя вσиєѕ ωιℓℓ ¢яα¢к,
ιт'ѕ נυѕт α fα¢т,

~ℓу∂ια ву нιgнℓу ѕυѕρє¢т

Profile pic by Zodiak
Makoce