The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SURPRISE PACK BY DUKANE HURRAY!!!!
Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:46 pm by Castor

» my new pack
Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:45 am by Castor

» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:52 pm by Roki

» Instead of Disappearing off the ends of the Earth...
Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:56 pm by Cassiel

» The Main Den
Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:37 am by Makoce

July 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

The Main Den

Page 6 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Main Den

Post by Jeamesero on Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:43 am

First topic message reminder :

Jeamesero giggled when suddenly Navin came around and glomped to Kanaya. His nervous feeling disappeared as the pup gave him the courage to stay; this pup still loved him, even though Jeamesero kept his distance from them because he was afraid to hurt them.
"Haha, Navin. Well, Kanaya is sure going to stay, so you don't have to worry about that.", Jeamesero said to Navin, before looking at Kanaya, smiling at her. "Right, Kanaya?"
Looking back at Navin he giggled again, and wagged his tail amused. "Since your father is busy, could you give Kanaya her rank? Pleaseeee?"
Jeamesero looked up when he heard paw steps and smelled the scent of an unfamiliar wolf, his eyes met those of another wolf. He didn't know who it was, but this male didn't seem dangerous.
The Hudson Bay wolf smiled at the newcomer, a quick wag of his tail.
"Um hello, nice to meet you, Scout."

Addressed: Kanaya, Navin, Scout Mentioned: Cassiel Word Count: - Notes: Lame catch up post...

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name: Jeamesero

View user profile http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Main Den

Post by Roki on Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:22 pm

Roki saw Makoce nodded and bowed his head before turning towards Shun.
Sure, follow me. Let's go.”
Roki smiled and followed close behind Shun as he led him to the center of the den. He looked up to see Shun smiling down at him and felt his fears grow a little lighter. He walked over and sat down next to him as he heard Shun begin to question him.
So, what's up kid? You seem worried. Did you have a bed dream? Of is there something else going on?”
Roki stared at the ground as he colleted his thoughts. 'Let's see how to exsplian this to him? I had some weird dream about Makoce and in it she was really happy with me. But like I had a warm feeling in my chest that I had never felt before. So all I gotta do is ask him what that was and what it means. Hope he knows because I don't want to tell Koce about my dream. She might think it's weird and get upset.'
He finally sighed and smiled getting ready to speak. He then saw Shun move away suddenly and gesture for him to follow. Roki nodded and slowly walked after him. He turned his head and glanced back at Makoce making sure she wasn't following him. He really didn't want her to hear of his dream until he knew what it meant.
Turning back Roki saw a little pup just like him talking to Shun.
Hey there little one. I'm Shun, a nanny of this pack. What's your name? Are you lost? Can we help you?”
Roki walked behind Shun and hid from the pup as she began to speak.
I'm not little. You're just incredibly tall. And I'm not sure if you can help me, actually. I was told that it is the alpha I must seek when wanting to join a pack, and, um, you said it yourself that you are but a nanny wolf. So where is your alpha, Nanny wolf? You have a strange name. I'll just call you Nanny wolf. I am Dido. It's like Die-Dough. Like, you're about to die, and there's dough. Dough that you make pancakes with or something. Understand, Nanny wolf?"
Roki couldn't help but giggle at a few things the pup said. He stepped out from behind Shun and walked up to stand beside him. “Hi Dido, where name sounds like Die-Dough. My name is Roki. My name sounds like Row-Key. Like you row something and a key to a problem.”
Roki looked up at Shun and smiled before starting to wag his tail. “So when we are done getting rid of her can I still ask you about that thing I need help with?”

Addressed: Dido and Shun.
Mentioned: Makoce.
Notes: Roki and Dido are both really cute when talking about their names. XD

Roki

Character sheet
Name:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 on Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:39 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’I'm not little. You're just incredibly tall.’’, the little pup spoke and Shun chuckled, swaying his tail in a happy way. He sat down in front of her, looking down at her. He wanted to make sure she felt safe, comfortable, he didn’t want to appear big and maybe scare her off in any way, because she was just a pup. ‘’And I'm not sure if you can help me, actually. I was told that it is the alpha I must seek when wanting to join a pack, and, um, you said it yourself that you are but a nanny wolf. So where is your alpha, Nanny wolf?’’
Shun frowned and tilted his head to the sight slightly, looking at the kid. But after a moment he couldn’t help but smile at her in amusement. She was really cute.
‘’She has a big mouth and a rather rude attitude, it seems. How adorable…’’, he thought, a slight grin appeared on his face. But the pup didn’t seem finished yet, she kept on talking. And so Shun held his mouth shut, letting her finish first.
‘’You have a strange name. I'll just call you Nanny wolf. I am Dido. It's like Die-Dough. Like, you're about to die, and there's dough. Dough that you make pancakes with or something. Understand, Nanny wolf?’’

‘’Hold it there, little sassy girl~’’, Shun said smiling, he felt really amused, even though the pup called Dido had a rather big mouth. But what could you say? She was just a pup still; she was innocent. She probably didn’t know what she said, but even if she did, she was a pup and pups mostly got away with these kind of things. ‘’I like your name, it fits you. As for me, you can call me whatever you like, okay?’’
He then looked around the den, searching with his different colored eyes for the Alphas. He found Cassiel, but the male seemed rather busy with the other members, and Verine had disappeared. Where to, Shun didn’t know. looking back down at Dido he smiled again, his tail wagged slightly.
‘’I might be a Nanny, but a Nanny has the job to care for the pups when the parents can’t, therefore I’m not ‘but’ a Nanny, I am rather important to this pack, as are all the other members here.’’, he continued, winking at her, he just couldn’t get the amusement off his face. ‘’As for the Alphas; the Alpha male is over there, I’m not sure though if he can help you because he’s rather busy. As for the Alpha female, I’m not sure where she has gone off to…’’

‘’Hi Dido, where name sounds like Die-Dough. My name is Roki. My name sounds like Row-Key. Like you row something and a key to a problem. ’’, Roki suddenly spoke and Shun looked down at him, a soft ‘awww’ escaped his mouth, he didn’t even realize it himself.
Roki then looked up at him, after having spoken to Dido. Shun kept on smiling, he just couldn’t stop; pups were adorable, whatever they did, whatever they were like. And Shun would love them forever. It didn’t bother him what they said to him, nor what they did. They would grow up and change anyway, but they would change by their own choices. So Shun would just love them and not judge them for who they were. He never judged anyone for who they were, because everyone had their own life, personality and story. ‘’So when we are done getting rid of her can I still ask you about that thing I need help with?’’
‘’Getting rid of…? Well Roki, that doesn’t sound very nice.’’, Shun said, looking at the kid. His smile had faded for a moment when he spoke, but soon it returned. ‘’We can talk about it right now if you want. I’m sure I can help you out. What is it, kiddo?’’

Addressed: Dido, Roki Mentioned: Cassiel, Verine Word Count: 656 Notes: I just now realize Dido might like my pup character Cam. ;o;
BM100

Character sheet
Name: BM100

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:15 pm

Gravity awoke near a stream, his fur was matted, but despite this he looked surprisingly well taken care of. His teeth were a gleaming white, and there was no trace of a bug on him. He may not care about his appearance, but personal hygiene was still important. He stood up and stretched, today was the day. He was finally going to join a pack. Gravity was getting tired of keeping silent, plus this whole loner thing wasn't working out very well for him. Half the time his prey got away from him and he'd come so close to mortally wounding himself several times in the past week. First there was the elk that he'd tried to chase down, he had narrowly avoided getting a hoof to the forehead on that one, then there was the rabbit trying to blind him, and lastly was the cave in at the den he had slept in the night before. He didn't particularly like sleeping out in the open, but sometimes you're just to exhausted to care. So there he was, standing beside this river. Which way should I head? he asked himself. Gravity looked around, there were no traces of wolves in this area, so he decided to go wherever his paws decided to take him. He eventually was able to scent other wolves. He followed the scent until he reached what he was pretty sure was the main den. He looked around, trying to determine who he should talk to.
.:Speaking:. .:Thinking:.
Mentioned- No one or everyone
Addressed- no one
Notes- nada

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki on Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:20 am

“Getting rid of…? Well Roki, that doesn’t sound very nice. We can talk about it right now if you want. I’m sure I can help you out. What is it, kiddo?’’
Roki looked down at his tiny paws and hung his ears. He looked at Dido and muttered softly a apoligy. “Sorry, Dido.”
He glanced up at her with one eye before turning to look at Shun. He padded softly and slowly up to Shun. Roki turned and eyed Dido up before whispering to Shun trying to make it so Dido couldn't hear him.
“But she's a girl. I wanted to talk about it with just you. I don't know what it means or how to fix it and I don't want anyone to tell Koce till I figure it out.”
Roki looked around trying to keep his eyes peeled for Makoce. He wanted to under stand what was going on and didn't want her to find out yet. He sat down and stared up at Shun with huge watery puppy eyes that seemed to scream help me silently.

Addressed: Shun and Dido.
Mentioned: Makoce.
Notes: Post sucks. Sorry. ;_;
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:47 pm

Silver watches everyone and lets a small sigh out of her muzzle. She does not know what to do. So she just sits where she's at her thoughts going with the sound of the wind. She recalls the time when she was joining her fathers pack and the time when she had to kill her younger sister for the rank as Beta. Silver shivers at the thought and sighs again as she hangs her head down in shame.

Back to top Go down

Post by Coal on Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:21 am

The ebony shaded brute's nostrils flared as he inhaled the different smells which lingered within the packs territory. He snorted before continuing with his trespassing, not caring whether the pack wolves would find him or not. He was strong and he would at least get some of them before actually passing out. He would be victorious.
After he wandered for a while, he could swear that he heard voices, voices which seemed to be incredibly close. Did he reach their main den? A low snarl rumbled within his throat and he curled his lips back, his posture dominant and he clearly warned every creature which would find him. He wasn't playing games, he'd kill and fight if necessary.
"I won't back off."

Addressed: No one 
Mentioned: Pack

Coal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:06 am

As Silver was sitting there she sniffed the air and could smell a rogue male was close, the scent seemed familiar so she got up and started to head towards the rogue males way. As she started getting closer her eyes widened and her posture looked dominant as she approached the male wolf with confidents.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:15 pm

Gravity heard a snarl and immediately turned towards it. He wasn't part of the pack yet, but he wouldn't a chance of being associated with whatever idiot walked into a camp of wolves and snarled. So he walked towards the wolf, no sign of aggression on his face or body language. He got as close as he dared to get to the wolf then spoke "I don't know where you grew up, but one would think it common sense to not show such aggression when so far into the territory. Apparently something went wrong in your development and you were born without said common sense."  he stated. He studied the male carefully. "Now is that bravery, or arrogance I see on your face?" he added, narrowing his eyes.
Addressed- Coal
Mentioned- Coal, pack
Notes- So short, but so little time

Back to top Go down

Post by Caro on Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:18 pm

CARO:

The bodice rolled over onto its side, with an exaggerated heaving effort. Light, amber eyes peered open irritably, and brows hunched together with confusion.
'Who the bloody hell is making so much noise?' he snapped towards the sky. Glaring, his posture appeared upright, and he arched his back, stretching, before shaking out his fur.
Previous days had been draining and boring, and now with a cranky attitude he began to glare accusingly at the souls nearby. Though he had to maneuver his way out of his hiding spot, he finally was able to see clearly the other wolves.
New wolves.
New irritations.
He glowered.

There was no intervention on his part, for his desire did not stretch beyond the dark coated one leaving. Not even a brawl was pleasant to him, for he hated arguments that sounded as though they were from children. Tail tip twitched, he rolled his eyes at the bloody thirsty look in the ebony ones eyes.
'Go ahead,' Caro taunted with mockery, 'better you die now so I don't ever have to deal with you.'
Although his dislike was evident, with nearly every single creature he was surrounded by, undeserved murder was not his liking. His nose and lips wrinkled towards the growling male. Caro mostly only wished pain upon the cocky, and this arrogant one certainly was climbing his list.

So he watched from afar, irritated,.
'Do it', he breathed, 'I dare you.'

Word Count: Idk...
Mentioned: Coal, Gravity, the pack.
Addressed: No one
Notes: Quick and ugly but whatever :p

Character sheet
Name: Caro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:38 pm

As Silver got closer to where the rogue male was she saw two more male wolves coming her way. They smelled like the pack so Silver stood where she was, as they continued to question Coal Silver turned towards them and asked "what are you two doing out here?" She asked in a slight dominant way, she was after all a huntress with skills.

addressed to Coal, gravity and caro

Back to top Go down

Post by Coal on Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:41 pm

He didn't had to wait for too long, a silvery frame made itself noticeable for the ebony brute and there were thunderous growl rumbling inside of him. However, as soon as he saw who the female was, Coals growl disappeared and instead of his narrowed eyes, they were widened in shock and disbelief; it was Silver. He knew her, he had met her somewhere else but they somehow lost themselves and to be honest, Coal never thought he would see her ever again. Before he could even say something, a sandy colored he-wolf walked towards him and spoke, without a care in the world, insulting the canid.
That was when Coal just wanted to jump and tear the throat of this brat open, but he didn't. As much as he wanted, he didn't want to be seen as a monster. 'Not in front of Silver...' There were only growls coming from him and he closed the distance between the two males, his nose almost touching the one of the creamy wolf, he was towering over him in a very dominant way, "If you continue, my face will be the last thing you ever saw in your pathetic life, mutt." he snapped his jaws shut, inches from the Male's nose and made some steps closer.
Until Silver's voice reached his audits. She either didn't remember him anymore, sure she probably thought he was already dead since they didn't saw each other for a very long time, or she just did her job. Either way, Coal snorted audibly straight into the Male's face, a last grumble exited his mouth before he turned and faced the silvery female. "I was wandering through these lands... Silver." Coal tilted his head slighty, he didn't know whether his move was wise or plain stupid. If she couldn't remember him, she could go nuts because he actually knew her name. But maybe, she remembered him and maybe, she was glad to see him...

Addessed: Silver, Gravity
Mentioned: Pack

Coal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dido on Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:27 pm

‘’Hold it there, little sassy girl~I like your name, it fits you. As for me, you can call me whatever you like, okay?’’ Dido tilted her head to the side. Sassy? Was she sassy? She didn't think she was acting sassy;if anything, Dido was just being herself. Sure, she was very demanding and always had to have things going her way but...Well, maybe she was being sassy. Dido shrugged. "Fits me? I'm not sure how about that but alright, Nanny. I'mma just call you Nanny. It fits you. Has anyone ever told you that you are quite beautiful? In a man way, of course, but the beams of the sky shines down upon your coat, making it sparkle while your eyes alight like fire. Yes, handsome indeed."

She nodded, agreeing with herself. Yes. Nannies were apparently very important and already she could tell that Shun was motherly like. But his name wasn't something that would mean anything to her. 'Who is Shun? What's he do?' No. Nanny was a name that fit Shun perfectly just like his fur fit his body and made him handsome. ’Hi Dido, where name sounds like Die-Dough. My name is Roki. My name sounds like Row-Key. Like you row something and a key to a problem. ’’ Dido turned, her different colored orbs piercing into those of a pup like herself. His name was also strange, but it was nice like Shun's, but she would find a nickname for him, too. "Hello." She murmured, and watched as the pup named Roki turned to her nanny wolf. ‘’So when we are done getting rid of her can I still ask you about that thing I need help with?’’

Dido's eyes widened. Why, how rude! Get rid of? Was she such a burden? Shun was quick to respond but Dido still stared at the pup with her maw slightly agape. "Oh, how awful! I'm a girl, yes, and that means you should treat me as if I was the stars in the sky and whisper sweet nothings softly to me as if I was a delicate flower. Us she-wolves, afterall, bear your sons and daughters. We should be treated with the most highest respect, you know. Besides, if you're having problems with girls, who better to talk to then a girl herself?" She perked her ears in challenge and narrowed her eyes.  

(<3)
Dido

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:27 pm

"If you continue, my face will be the last thing you ever saw in your pathetic life, mutt." Gravity didn't move nor flinch when the larger male snapped it's jaws in his face. In fact he stood there with a rather amused expression on his face as the male shoved his nose in his face. Gravity was tempted to sneeze on the male, in fact he was certain that if it happened again the larger male would either get a bite to the muzzle or a sneeze on the face. As the male turned away he spoke, "Oh deary me, what an ugly last sight that would be. An overly cocky male drooling on himself." he paused for a moment. "Why, I might just die laughing before you could land a blow!" he mused. Gravity's words served more of a purpose now, this wolf certainly didn't know it's place. Sure, Gravity wasn't exactly the most submissive wolf, but he knew not to boast. Of course he was also trying to irritate the male as well, if anything it would be a good show. So Gravity sat and watched to see what the male would retort with. He had been a bit busy with the black furred male and hadn't really noticed the female until now. So, keeping one eye on the male, he turned his head towards the fae. "I'm here to join the pack." he answered shortly, not paying much attention to her afterwards as he turned back towards the male.
Addressed- Coal, Silver
Mentioned-Coal, Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:38 pm

Silver heard Coal and Gravity, she said to Gravity "well if you want to join the pack ask the Alphas I'm just a hunter." Silver then turned to Coal and said "yes I remember you, where have you been? How are you?" She said as she stood by his side and nuzzled him affectionately. It has been a while since she had seen Coal and hoped he was doing well, they where close friends and she had wandered where he went after the fight with Demon. She did miss him and felt more for him then she expected herself would of.

Last edited by Keane on Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Silver; You are not a delta, you are a hunter. I've edited your post accordingly.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Keane on Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:30 pm

OOC; Silver, I made an edit in your post considering you are not a delta, and it'd be wrong for you to introduce yourself as that. Please don't make that mistake again. ~Verine.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Too many...
Keane grimaced as he watched other wolves mill about the area, some stupid, others idiotic. All adding to the stress-induced rage he could feel swimming up. They haven't done anything; shut up.
Clenching his jaw, Keane twitched his paws in nervous anticipation, standing there motionless with a scowl on his face. His tail swooped up; A sign of dominance, even if nobody was near him to see it. He was a loserloner anyways.
His eyebrows furrowed as he thought about how dumb he'd look walking into the gathering, looking as though he was a yearling. Pitiful... The surge of frustration and disappointment flooded his veins, carrying the wind of uncertainty with it.
He was so scared.

Ha-- Watch them reject you.
Raising his head high and his tail higher, Keane strutted forward into the clearing, picking up on the snippets of conversation as he went, striding towards no one in particular.
"Oh, how awful! I'm a girl, yes, and that means you should treat me as if I was the stars in the sky and whisper sweet nothings softly to me as if I was a delicate flower. Us she-wolves, afterall, bear your sons and daughters. We should be treated with the most highest respect, you know. Besides, if you're having problems with girls, who better to talk to then a girl herself?" This pup has major balls.
Choking on laughter, Keane snorted and stopped in front of the pup. There was a large, old male next to the snappish pup, and another pup, but male.

He looked at the two different colored eyes with curiosity, along with the rest of her face. The black spot ringing around her blue eye was kinda cute, and a smile swam up on his face without him realizing. It was a small, crooked one, followed by a huff of odd appreciation for this pups voice. She'd make a wonderful alpha... Gorgeous as an adult, but her relationships will potentially be tense... I wonder how she'll react with romance, I'll have to wait--
He scowled, clenching his jaw and yanking his gaze away from the pup towards the adult next to him. You don't even know if they'll accept you; You might not see this pup grow.
Keanes eyes hardened visibly as he stared at this adult wolf, eyes briskly running over him. Long muscular legs perched a bulky ebony torso and massive head high above Keane.
Keane scowled, but said nothing, widening his stance to appear slightly larger. Of course, he did this without looking like he was trying to do; Keane didn't give a shit, after all. I could always duck under his legs if needed... Shut the ---- up! That'd be foolish and embarrassing...

And so, seething, Keane stood there and harshly stared at the large black wolf with the orange eyes in front of him, the two pups between them.

Addressed; No one.
Mentioned; Dido, Shun, Roki.
Notes; First post as Keane<3 I'll post as Veri soon c':
Keane
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow on Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:43 pm

Darkness.
That was the only thing surrounding the female, never letting go of her, never allowing her to be introduced to the world. The world she was living in. The world she was born into. The world behind the darkness.
Small paws carefully stepped onto the soil underneath the ivory figure. Receptors flickered and perceived each noise enacting from afar as well as nearby. The twigs she was stepping on, the snow she was crunching and the wind which was blowing through her fur. Serena did everything to stay silent, unnoticed by anyone and anything. With success. She didn´t had to encounter any predators, but whatever she did, the feeling of being observed still lurked within her. Eyes which weren´t there, staring down upon her, considering her as a target. Or a prey.
Her body trembled at the thought. She trembled in every single limb. The thought was making her clearly uncomfortable and with her being alone, she felt even more insecure and desperate of what to do. "Idiot." The wolf-dog-mix scolded herself. "There´s nothing out there... Nothing out there." the words were only whispers between her breath; she, once again, tried to be as silent as possible. 
It didn´t take long until several odors of ... canids penetrated her nostrils. Was she within a pack´s territory? "What... W-Why didn´t I notice this." Her pale blue and green irises widened while her head rotated from side to side, her pupil-less optics landing upon the objects around her, she still had the habit of scanning her surroundings, even though she could not see anything at all. 
But she noticed something.
She was coming closer.
Lowering her entire body, Serena started to stalk, slowly nearing herself towards the source of the noises. Now she could hear them. Faint voices of interacting canids. Judging by their voices, they seemed friendly but she couldn´t be too sure now, could she? Taking another, deep breath through her ebony nostrils, she started counting the peculiar odors which invaded her lungs. ´One, two, three, four, five... I can smell more than... 20 wolves...´  She froze on spot, blending in with her surroundings and hoping, praying for not being found by these canids. She was, afterall, more dog than wolf and god knows what these canids think about mutts. Some rules simply do not apply for a pooch like her.

Addressed:: No one || Mentioned:: Kind of everyone || Notes:: Say Hello to Serena, yeees.

Shadow

Character sheet
Name: Shadow

View user profile http://ooeattherudeoo.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine on Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:50 pm

Verine trotted into the den area, shaking her skull violently in an attempt to clear her thoughts. You'd think enough wolves would stop showing up...
She paused, sitting down to take a moment to look at all the wolves that were just... Milling about.

She grew angry slightly, jaw clenching with her frustration. Doesn't anyone have a job to do?
Moving again, Verine centered herself around all the activity, clearing her throat before she began to shout. "Riadven!" Regally, Verine sat herself and waited a moment for conversation to cease, before continuing.
"For those of you who don't know, I am Verine, alphess of Riadven. Anyone who doesn't know that, needs to come speak to me. Soon."
She paused again, letting the words sink in with her head held high.
"Also, there are too many wolves just wandering into the territory. I would expect and greatly appreciate some of you volunteering to go on a patrol, and re-defining our territory lines. This helps to deter trespassers."

Standing, Verine shook out her pelt once, looking around at all of the wolves--Many of them complete strangers to her. Others she vaguely recognized, but... She didn't know anybody really; There was too many strangers that she hadn't spoken to once, and they were claiming to be a part of Riadven. And, unless Cass had accepted them... They weren't.
"If we've never spoken, I also expect you to come say something to me, and introduce yourself. I will be sitting over there, waiting for strangers."
Nodding her head to symbolize the end of her 'Speech,' Verine stood and moved over to an unoccupied edge of the area, sitting and waiting for others to approach her.

Addressed; Most everyone.
Mentioned; P. much errebody.
Notes; Veri is all business ;3 Sorry for ugliness<3

Admin

Character sheet
Name: Verine bb ;3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:16 pm

‹◊› The best thing one can do when it's raining is to let it rain. ‹◊›

Swift ears swivelled to deter the sounds of nature as the Alphess' voice reached them. Her steely eyes blinked at the announcement, and the sunset fae lifted herself. White spots showing on her chest, and her slim muzzle leading the way as the vixen-like creature made her way towards Verine.
She dipped her head and her eyes sparkled with excitement at the thought of what she was about to do. She opened her mouth for a moment, closed it, and then opened it again; prepared to speak, the female smiled. I am Feather Bay Chandrak. It's a pleasure to meet you, Verine. This is Riadven Pack, yes? I've heard much of you.”
The female had been searching for months for this pack, since her uncle had returned and forced her parents' abandonment of her home. Feather had left him on good terms, and he'd given her reference to this pack in hopes of her having a good home. She smiled brightly and wagged her tail, hoping she was in the right place. Her eyes scanned the clearing. It was filled with many wolves of ages, ranks, and looks. Maybe she wasn't the only new one.

Addressed: ‹◊› Verine ‹◊›
Mentioned: ‹◊› Uncle Ky Ky ‹◊›
Notes: ‹◊› Crappy opening post, but I'm setting the bar low. ‹◊›

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine on Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:32 pm

Verine slanted her gaze towards the orange female that approached, seemingly out of nowhere. Her frame was slender, odd and seldom seen in areas such as Riadven.
But she was beautiful; Delicate, and serene. Very orange. You don't see a lot of orange these days... I miss Kyo and his orange face.

A large grin rose up onto Verines face as she thought of Kyo, but quickly settled into a friendly smile as the female spoke.
I am Feather Bay Chandrak. It's a pleasure to meet you, Verine. This is Riadven Pack, yes? I've heard much of you.”
Verine leaned backwards, cocking her head slightly at the last comment. How could a loner hear about Verine?
"Uhm-- Sorry. You have a beautiful name, very elegant." A soft laugh bubbled out of Verine, and a shyness overtook her chest. The adolescent Verine was growing in her, and it was almost as if the thought of speaking would choke her.
But she forced herself to speak. She was an alpha now; Not Daddy's good, quiet girl.
"May I ask how you've heard of me?"

Verine found herself smiling widely as she gazed at Feather, an immediate liking towards the female burning in her chest. I could get used to this females company, so it seems...

Addressed; Feather
Mentioned; Feather, Kyo T^T
Notes; This is also ugly

Admin

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:50 pm

‹◊› The best thing one can do when it's raining is to let it rain. ‹◊›

Feather smiled brightly as Verine spoke in a confused manner. She laughed and her smile grew as the alpha's response; bubbles of joy grew in Feather's chest and the young female couldn't help but jump slightly. ”My uncle! Kyo! He told me to come and find you. You don't know how far I had to go. I got lost, and there was this cat, and another pack, and poachers, and storms, and I got lost so much. It was so exciting! I'm finally here!”
The young fae whipped her tail back and forth, hopping up and nuzzling Verine. She gasped suddenly and her head whipped around, large ears perked and searching. ”Where's Kiran? Kyo told me to find her, and to tell her he's sorry for leaving so suddenly. But he's Alpha now, so it wasn't for nothing.”
She stopped searching, her ears lowering. There was no female that matched the description. “She's gone, isn't she?” The disappointed question left her maw and Feather shrugged and turned back to Verine.
“That's okay, I'm sure she knows he had his reasons.” Feather smiled brightly at Verine and met her eyes, “Kyo said to tell you I can do a lot with herbs. Because he said you didn't have many healers; I'm a healer.” The female didn't usually talk so much, but excitement had it's grip around her, and she was gleeful to have finally found the pack through her struggles of the past.

Addressed: ‹◊› Verine ‹◊›
Mentioned: ‹◊› Kiran, Kyo ‹◊›
Notes: ‹◊› ‹◊›

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 on Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:44 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’Sorry, Dido. But she's a girl. I wanted to talk about it with just you. I don't know what it means or how to fix it and I don't want anyone to tell Koce till I figure it out.’’
Shun had dozen off, he didn't really listen anymore. He was thinking, he was worried; was this his right place to stay? He only just got here, these pups needed a Nanny, it would be rude to leave so sudden. But his thoughts, they kept wandering...
‘’Oh, how awful! I'm a girl, yes, and that means you should treat me as if I was the stars in the sky and whisper sweet nothings softly to me as if I was a delicate flower. Us she-wolves, afterall, bear your sons and daughters. We should be treated with the most highest respect, you know. Besides, if you're having problems with girls, who better to talk to then a girl herself?’’
Shun chuckled at Dido's words and winked at Roki, a flick of amusement with his tail; gosh, he loved pups so much. ‘’Actually she's kinda right, you know. At least, if you're problem's about a girl.’’
He winked again, chuckling, and sat down. Wrapping his tail around himself he dozed off again in his own thoughts, thinking about how his life used to be.
‘’Fits me? I'm not sure how about that but alright, Nanny. I'mma just call you Nanny. It fits you. Has anyone ever told you that you are quite beautiful? In a man way, of course, but the beams of the sky shines down upon your coat, making it sparkle while your eyes alight like fire. Yes, handsome indeed.’’

‘’Oh, why thank you very much Dido. That's very kind of you.’’, Shun said to the pup, snapped out of his thoughs once more. He smiled at her warmly; Shun wanted to encourage the pup to be kind like she was right now. She,had a big mouth, yes, but Shun knew she could be really kind.
‘’And you can call me Nanny anytime any day~’’
His thoughts wandered off again; he thought about Jeamesero, wondering where he was, if he was alright. His lost mate Haya appeared before him, black figures surrounding her which Shun could consider his never met pups.
‘’I want to find her back, meet my pups... but is Jeames fine on his own? Will my little brother be able to protect himself and fend for himself? I don't want to leave him like this...’’
But considering the circumstances, Shun guessed it was for the best to leave; Jeamesero had managed to care for himself all this time. He still acted like a pup because Shun and their mother used to baby him so much, but he grew up well enough to understand his own mistakes and try to make things right. And Shun really wanted to find back his lover. He wanted to meet his sons and daughters even though they probably had left their mother's side already to seek for a family of their own. There was just this sparkle of hope that kept him wanting to go on and find them, even though deep down inside he knew he would probably never find them back.
Why risk leaving an old close family member you care deeply for, for a mate and pups you will probably never see again? That's probably true love you feel...

That's when he suddenly noticed a black male standing near him, not really looking at them. He was a bit smaller in body size than Shun, but still Shun didn't really trust it; he was a Nanny, he had to care for the pups. And he would use his old Warrior skills if necessary. But still, he was a kind soul, kind to anyone who didn't hurt his family, friends or others in particular.
‘’Um hello, I'm Shun... who are you? You seem new around here.’’, he said, he smiled warmly, though, he kept his different colored eyes on the stranger at all costs.
‘’Riadven! For those of you who don't know, I am Verine, alphess of Riadven. Anyone who doesn't know that, needs to come speak to me. Soon. Also, there are too many wolves just wandering into the territory. I would expect and greatly appreciate some of you volunteering to go on a patrol, and re-defining our territory lines. This helps to deter trespassers. If we've never spoken, I also expect you to come say something to me, and introduce yourself. I will be sitting over there, waiting for strangers.’’
The sudden voice startled Shun slightly and his head jolted up to see Verine; she was back at the den and it seemed like she meant business. And with Cassiel being busy, Shun guessed he could bring Dido and this stranger wolf to her. This was his chance to go back to searching, to leave.

She seemed a bit angry, but she was probably willing to let him go. Either way, they had only just met and not really bonded together, and she couldn't force him to stay if he wanted to leave. Their goodbyes to each other would be painless, and Shun refused to search for Jeamesero and tell him goodbye, because he didn't want to feel pain; he hated goodbyes.
He looked at Dido, smiling, and then glanced at the stranger wolf near them.
‘’There's one of our Alphas, hopefully she wants to accept you into the pack. If you both wish to stay, follow me.’’, Shun said and his tail wrapped slightly around Roki as he walked over to Verine, eyeing a female wolf who was speaking to her; he wanted Roki to be safe, but the pup had to make his own choice: follow them or stay in the open area alone. Because from this moment on Shun didn't really have authority over the kid anymore: he was going to depart.
‘’Verine, sorry for interrupting. I found two new wolves: an adult male and a female pup. Not sure if they want to join, but they could speak to you about it. I would like to thank you for your kind words and the food and shelter you gave me, I'm honestly thankful. But...’’
He swallowed, blinking a few times. Why did it hurt? He barely knew her so why did it hurt to say goodbye? Because shecwas the first face he had seen of whole Riadven, because she was the one who had given him food and shelter and the first kind words, that's why.
He couldn't do it. He had to wait till he actually felt ready. He would probably tell if she asked him, but he felt uncertain; he had just gotten here, but his heart belonged somewhere else, with different wolves, not here.
And Jeamesero would be able to take care of himself.

Addressed: Dido, Keane, Verine Mentioned: Cassiel, Roki, Jeamesero Word Count: x Notes: Alright, almost time to.wrap this up... Wanted to do it in this post but it already took hella long so I'm changing it into two posts...

Character sheet
Name: BM100

Back to top Go down

Post by Shun on Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:52 am

…•NAVIN•…

•sometimes•

Kanaya told Navin she wasn't beautiful, Navin responded with a short and a confused glare. He wanted to be right, because he knew he was.
"Y-yes! You are beautiful! Don't lie to yourself Kanaya. You're beautiful and sweet and kind and you have a nice laugh.", Navin said, holding on to what he believed.
He looked at his father, wagging his tail excitedly. He hadn't seen the two looking at each other; he was innocent and sweet, he didn't know what was going on. "Kanaya is beautiful! Right, dad?"
Navin was proud; he liked to see Kanaya as his girlfriend, because he truly thought she was beautiful and worth fighting for. They could keep on telling him his feelings weren't real because he was a pup, he thought otherwise. But even if they were right about that, he would just enjoy the moments with Kanaya and the feelings he felt for her, right now.
"Why doesn't she realize?", he thought, looking back up at Kanaya, smiling cheerfully.
But Navin was innocent and young, and how much he wanted to stay with Kanaya and make her feel beautiful lile she was, he was soon distracted; a familiar voice called out.

"Riadven! For those of you who don't know, I am Verine, alphess of Riadven. Anyone who doesn't know that, needs to come speak to me. Soon. Also, there are too many wolves just wandering into the territory. I would expect and greatly appreciate some of you volunteering to go on a patrol, defining our territory lines. This helps to deter trespassers. If we've never spoken, I also expect you to come say something to me, and introduce yourself. I will be sitting over there, waiting for strangers."
Navin's tail raised and his little head perked at the words, looking up to see his mother, Verine.
With a bright smile he turned around and ran over to her, ignoring the wolves that surrounded her. "Mom! Mommy!"
He bumped into her, snuggling up against her paw, enjoying her warmth. "I was worried, I missed you. Where were you?"
He sat down beside her, in exactly the way Verine sat, imitating her. He wanted to know how it was to lead, he wanted to know how to act. He tried to keep his position steady but he couldn't help but wag his tail slightly and stare up at Verine now and then, wondering what his mother would do or say next.

Addressed: Kanaya, Verine Mentioned: Cassiel, Feather, Shun Word count: - Notes: I'm getting the hang of this character, I think.

Character sheet
Name: Shun

View user profile https://www.jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine on Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:56 am

”My uncle! Kyo! He told me to come and find you. You don't know how far I had to go. I got lost, and there was this cat, and another pack, and poachers, and storms, and I got lost so much. It was so exciting! I'm finally here!”
Feather jumped, and Verine hopped slightly with her, the excitement of Kyo rushing through her body. Is he coming back?!? I cant wait to see him!
In the next moments, Feather went from nuzzling Verine--Which was reciprocated, despite only having just met--, to her searching, to her bringing up Kiran.
Verine only nodded in response to her question, a slight sympathy softening the edges of her eyes.

"You're a healer? Oh! Thats wonderful; We could always use more healers around here, it seems. Caro will appreciate some of the weight lifted off of him as well, Im sure. Regardless, you're accepted as a healer. I'll introduce you to... My Cass, later." Verines tail wagged slightly, despite her faltering voice at the mention of her mate. She seated herself back down when Shun approached, leaving behind a new pup and a smaller, black male. She could smell the strong floral fragrance from here.
‘’Verine, sorry for interrupting,’’ Scoffing softly, with humor, the alphess dismissed his unneeded apology with a whispered "Its fine; Feather and I have finished."
‘’I found two new wolves: an adult male and a female pup. Not sure if they want to join, but they could speak to you about it. I would like to thank you for your kind words and the food and shelter you gave me, I'm honestly thankful. But...’’

"Yes? Go on, Shun."
Verines eyes sparkled with a bit of confusion as she waited for the nanny to explain the cause of his heartbroken face. What is causing my dearest so much pain?...

She was about to question him, when the childish voice of Navin calling out for his mommy reached her ears. Seconds later there was a small body pressed against hers, and she grinned as she nuzzled him.
"I was worried, I missed you. Where were you?"
"I was up in the mountains, with Kahlua, and we talked. Izzi came up soon after, and guarded us for the time being we were there."
Her soft smile dissolved, instead transforming into a brilliant and mischievous grin as she buried her nose into his stomach, snorting playfully. "I missed you too," Her growl was nothing but playful as she watched Navin copy her stance, shaking slightly with the movement of his tail.
So cute...

Verine nodded at Shun once, waiting for him to continue, while eyeing the pup and male that he had sort of introduced, simultaneously nuzzling Navin.

Addressed; Feather, Shun, Navin.
Mentioned; Feather, Shun, Navin, Kyo, Kiran, Cassiel, Keane, Dido.
Notes; This is also ugly sorry ^^" AND SHUN YOUR POSTS WERE GR9 THEY GOT ME EMOTIONAL. And I miss Kyo, Feather T^T

Admin

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Keane on Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:07 am

‘’Um hello, I'm Shun... who are you? You seem new around here.’’
Keane scowled as the wolf introduced himself, voice bound in kindness and affection even with the wariness. He must be a caretaker... Lucky guy.
His eyes continued to flash towards the pup with different colored eyes, and then back to Shun; He then noticed that Shun also had different colors. Must be more common than I thought...

At the sound of a powerful, female voice, Keane turned, still saying nothing as he observed the female introduce herself, and command her pack. She was all business--As was typical, for an alpha.
I'll have to introduce myself... Later.

Shun walked off, prompting them to follow, but Keane only laid down in front of the pup--Apparently a loner herself.
He said nothing for a while, just watching her with a furrowed expression. He was lost in thought, gazing at her, before he finally stood up again, a whoosh of floral air swirling around him.
He coughed, scowling as he spoke. "I am Keane; You're very... Interesting. For a pup." The thought of jumping off of the nearest cliff flashed through his skull as he heard his words, cold and slightly aggressive.
"Goodbye." He paused, standing and looking at the female for a moment, before walking after Shun towards the alphess--Verine, was her name?

Keane sat quietly, some ways away, waiting for a moment to speak. His eyes captured every last detail, especially focusing on her faltering speech at the mention of My Cass.
Must be her mate... There seems to be stress with him...
A sort of sympathy overcame him, invisible tears threatening to show themselves as he thought of a stormy relationship between two alphas.
But that was none of his business, so he scowled again and twitched his paws, frustrated while he waited.

Addressed; Dido
Mentioned; Dido, Shun, Verine, Cass.
Notes; Ayeeeeee<3 ;3
Keane
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dido on Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:33 pm

She had lost herself in deep, dark thoughts, as she normally did when bored. Shun and Roki were sweet, but too sweet for her tastes-they made her feel disgusting, but only because she wasn't sure how anyone could ever be so kind and accepting. She wanted to try and say nice things aloud, to practice being kind, but just the word seemed foreign and far, far away from her reach.

Shun spoke to her and Dido, but she was still lost, silently reaching out for them in despair. "I'm scared to get close and I hate being alone.I long for that feeling to not feel at all.The higher I get, the lower I'll sink.I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim." She murmured quietly to herself, refusing to break out in song. Songs helped her, comforted her.
They were, if anything, her only friends. But it wasn't the time nor the place to spread her maw and let her words flow, so she murmured them quietly, softly, to herself.

And then there was another wolf. He approached, and watched her. She felt shy under his lovely gaze, and lowered her orbs down to her paws where she wiggled her toes. Was there something wrong with me? Do I not look like the wolf I oh-so desperately wish to be? Dido was sure she looked somewhat wolfish, but it didn't matter what she did-husky was all over her. Her tail curled, her fur to fluffy and not as thick as wolves while her eyes, heavens, her eyes were too very strange colors and to top it all off, she had a black ring around her leg and her orb. She was different, an outcast. Yet he continued to stare at her with emotions Dido could not place and she simply forced herself to stare back.

"I am Keane; You're very... Interesting. For a pup."
He spoke to her as Shun left. His had a wiry body, and his fur looked rather dashing. Why was everyone so beautiful? It disturbed her. I'm so...ugly. She batted her eyelashes, but before she could utter a single word, he was gone. Mustn't be too sad, Dido. Everyone leaves you, you know this. She stayed where she was for a moment before she followed after the two ebony males, and stared up at the pretty she-wolf;one of the alphas. Dido put on a pretty smile, and wagged her banner;was this how others acted? All she wanted was to be able to seem sweet and caring, but she was sure she just looked like a big stupid fool. She turned to Keane, and lightly poked him with her paw. "I'm Dido. And I'd rather be interesting than normal and boring." And gave him what she hoped was a gentle smile.

((<3))
Dido

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top