The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:06 pm by Maverick

» SURPRISE PACK BY DUKANE HURRAY!!!!
Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:46 pm by Castor

» my new pack
Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:45 am by Castor

» Instead of Disappearing off the ends of the Earth...
Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:56 pm by Cassiel

» The Main Den
Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:37 am by Makoce

November 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

The Main Den

Page 4 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Main Den

Post by Jeamesero on Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:43 am

First topic message reminder :

Jeamesero giggled when suddenly Navin came around and glomped to Kanaya. His nervous feeling disappeared as the pup gave him the courage to stay; this pup still loved him, even though Jeamesero kept his distance from them because he was afraid to hurt them.
"Haha, Navin. Well, Kanaya is sure going to stay, so you don't have to worry about that.", Jeamesero said to Navin, before looking at Kanaya, smiling at her. "Right, Kanaya?"
Looking back at Navin he giggled again, and wagged his tail amused. "Since your father is busy, could you give Kanaya her rank? Pleaseeee?"
Jeamesero looked up when he heard paw steps and smelled the scent of an unfamiliar wolf, his eyes met those of another wolf. He didn't know who it was, but this male didn't seem dangerous.
The Hudson Bay wolf smiled at the newcomer, a quick wag of his tail.
"Um hello, nice to meet you, Scout."

Addressed: Kanaya, Navin, Scout Mentioned: Cassiel Word Count: - Notes: Lame catch up post...

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name: Jeamesero

View user profile http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Main Den

Post by Kanaya on Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:06 am

"What's going on here?"
Kanaya glanced from Jeames and watched as he approached. She knew his face. This was the wolf that Jeames had spoken to upon their arrival, but she hadn't truly gotten a great glance. But as the male watched her, and she him, she realized she was in the presence of not only an alpha, but a male that enchanted her. His coat was a rich color of obsidian but white ran into the waves as well and his eyes were a lovely shade of a somewhat dull blue.

Her breath hitched and her heart sped as he drew closer to the arguing group;yet he never once raised his angry voice at her. She was saved-of course, she wasn't sure what Abaddon would have done if Scout and Jeames hadn't appeared, but knew that none would try anything now, if they had planned to, because the alpha male was here and his word was law.

He began to warn the two aggressive wolves, but Kanaya still didn't feel comfortable. Would the male take it as a threat if I moved over to Jeames? She wasn't sure entirely about the alpha male, because she could still feel her heart-it was beating like she had just gotten done racing someone. How could one male make her hurt run? She didn't even really know him.

She stepped closer to Jeames. ‘’I'm sorry Cassiel. There was an argument and I wanted to help.’’ Her tail was still tucked and her ears flattened. "It's o-okay, Jeames.." She murmured softly but froze as a  lovely female with a multi-shaded coat stepped forth. "Cass...?" The way she spoke his name somewhat gave it away-Kanaya's heart fell from the sky and landed roughly on the ground, and she almost gave a whimper as a crack ran straight through it-yet it didn't break. Oh well~ She murmured into her head as she turned her gazes from them to the ground. She spoke to the handsome ebony male and grey-ish female. "It was all m-my fault. I r-ran off to s-see if I could cheer up Navin. Abaddon w-was just..." What was Abaddon doing? What was her rank? Her tail swished from in between her back limbs as she thought about this.

Addressed: Jeames, Verine, Cassiel Mentioned: Everyone o3o Notes: um um ye this is fugly but it's something.

My hearts been stolen by Mr.Grey
Kanaya

Character sheet
Name: Kanaya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki on Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:15 pm

Okay then, let's go.” Roki heard Shun say as he started off.
Roki followed after him doing his very best not to fall behind. He saw Shun looked at him smiling before turning back and grinned a goofy grin back at him. 'I really like him. He's really nice unlike the male of my old pack...' Roki let his though travel back to his family he had left behind. 'Wish father would listen to me...I would never hurt mother.'
He didn't noticed Shun had stopped before bumping into his leg. He fell back into a sitting position and looked up at Shun. He saw Makoce the female wolf he had seen with Shun as he had woken up.
Alpha Cassiel has suggested bringing Roki to a wolf named Caro, I'm guessing to check to see if you're wounded in any way."
Roki stood up and looked her back in the eyes as soon as he saw her talking to him. He listened to ever word feeling very proud of how much of an adult he was being.
Caro huh? I know, that rather silent wolf. He was ordered to examine me as well but he didn't seem in the mood so I refused”
Roki waited for Shun to stop speaking before talking himself.
If he is busy and not in the mood to help I am fine. It isn't as bad as it looks so I might not even need help!” Roki smiled as he tried to hide how much pain he was really in. “Really I am okay.”
'Can't let them think I am a weak pup.' He though to himself as he waited to see what they would do.

Addressed: Shun and Makoce.
Mentioned: Caro and Cassiel.
Notes: I really like nanny Shun! <33
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Caro on Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:28 pm

CARO

There had been nothing surrounding him, except for the warmth of solitude and the confinement of silence.
That was until the still breeze began to shift, and crawl through the thickets and over the soil, slipping its way like a snake towards him. It prowled with inaudible words at first, and he paid no attention to them, until the wind spoke up just a bit louder.
Ears sliding forward, he then registered something among them.
Caro.
His name.
A sigh escaped his maw, he glanced over in the direction, his expression drained, emotionless. Yet, he still gathered himself, with a strange willingness to comply, and come forward, breaking into the view of others. To his surprise there were many adult wolves, seemingly fretting over his location.
Curiosity almost won him over, but he shoved it down and pulled forward, into their view he stared at them, almost accusingly.
“Who needs my help?” his voice was sharp, but not bitter.
That was when his nostrils flared.
The smell of blood seeped into his scent glands, and his lips wrinkled the slightest bit. He didn’t wait for an answer, and began to glance around at the wolves, before his eyes landed onto something small.
So small.
So alone.
His cold, slow heart suddenly raced, and blood drained and howled into his ears.
For a long, agonizing moment he just stared, watching.
Watching the pup (Roki).
“What happened?” he suddenly asked, although it came more out like a demand. As if snapping out of it, his demeanor changed. Not harsh or cold, but very guarded, and he lowered his maw to press the bridge of his nose against the wounded areas of the pup, testing for anything out of place. However when his fur touched the wounded pup, his pelt prickled, and though others could not see it, his eyes flashed a painful memory that hurt to bear.
It took everything in him to swallow it down, and his voice almost seemed to darken.

Character sheet
Name: Caro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Makoce on Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:22 pm

Makoce listened to both wolves, but her expression changed when Roki said he was ok. She knew he was lying; she could see it in his eyes. She looked at him in disbelief, frowning slightly, but she kept her mouth shut, for she saw a wolf come near. As the male asked what happened, and judging by his body language, she knew that it was most likely Caro. She watched his eyes, watching curiously for signs of deceit, anger, or hatred. She was a warrior, and knew those looks all too well. She also noticed an odd glare in his eye, one that reminded her of pain from a victim of being beaten in a fight; something she was also familiar with. She couldn't quite read him though; this male was good at hiding whatever it was that made his eyes glare in pain. She kept quiet, simply staring at him, ready to jump in if he for some reason hurt the pup. She was no longer needed here, but she didn't seem to move, no matter how uncomfortable she was. She flicked her tail in suspicion, somewhat frustrated that she couldn't get a read on him.

Mentioned: Caro, Shun, Roki
Addressed: None

ωнєи ι тυяиє∂ αяσυи∂,
ι нєαя∂ тнє ѕσυи∂,
ι нιт тнє gяσυи∂,
ι киσω тнєяє'ѕ иσ тυяиιиg вα¢к.
му мυѕ¢ℓєѕ ωιℓℓ ¢σитяα¢т,
уσυя вσиєѕ ωιℓℓ ¢яα¢к,
ιт'ѕ נυѕт α fα¢т,
вє¢αυѕє ι αм нєяє тσ ωιи тнιѕ fιgнт.

~ℓу∂ια ву нιgнℓу ѕυѕρє¢т

Profile pic by Zodiak
Makoce

Character sheet
Name: Makoce

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 on Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:09 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’If he is busy and not in the mood to help I am fine. It isn't as bad as it looks so I might not even need help!’’[/center], Roki said and Shun looked at him, a worried look in his different colored eyes. He felt for the pup; the pup was sick and wounded. Shun wondered why he didn’t want any help; if he didn’t get help he would probably die.
‘’I refused help because I was only weak and tired, and a bit sick from the lack of food; I’ve felt better ever since I took a rest and ate something. But this kid is wounded, if we don’t get him any help things will probably end bad for him…’’, Shun thought worried, not sure how to react to the little boy. But he had to say something, he had to help him. He didn’t want to lose him, just like he had lost little Aura. It would be too painful to lose another pup…
‘’Look kid, we-’’, Shun said, but all of a sudden he saw a wolf coming their way, it was the Healer of the pack, Caro.
He examined the pup’s wounds as Shun watched him. For a moment his eyes went to Makoce, but only for a second. Caro didn’t really appear ‘healthy’ in Shun’s eyes; he acted strange, a bit like he was coping with bad memories. Shun hadn’t seen him smile once, neither had he seen the male’s eyes light up with a happy sparkle, he seemed to serious.
Shun couldn’t describe it. But even though Caro looked so unhappy, Shun put his trust in him; he was a Healer after all so Shun trusted that he could save Roki’s life.

‘’What happened?’’, Caro asked and Shun looked at Makoce again for a second, then down at Roki before looking back up at the Healer and clearing his throat, ready to speak.
‘’I actually don’t know; Roki hasn’t told us yet what has happened to him. I heard a yelp and went to look for the source and that’s when I found him wounded and weak, he was unconscious. I stayed with him till Makoce came along and he awoke. After that we went looking for a Healer; you.’’, Shun explained, trying to remember any detail. It was hard putting everything in order, but he took out the main details and explained them to Caro.
Shun’s emotionless expression changed into a worried one and with a sad look he watched Caro, swallowing. His ears got slightly pressed backwards, his tail lowered and ended up slightly between his legs, but not completely.
‘’I-is it bad? Can you help him…?’’, he asked Caro, he was really worried about Roki and hoped Caro could do something to heal the wounds or make him feel better. He hoped Caro could save the pup.
‘’Please, oh please be able to help him…’’

Addressed: Roki, Caro Mentioned: Makoce Word Count: 484 Notes: Eh, I feel so sick…

Character sheet
Name: BM100

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki on Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:21 pm

Roki looked back and forth between the two adult wolves in front of him.
“Look kid, we-”
Roki heard Shun say before cutting himself off as a new wolf Roki had never seen before come up.
“Who needs my help?”
Roki curled his tail in between his legs. He watched this wolf with a lot of fear in his eyes. 'Why does he look so much like father?' He thought to himself as he whimpered softly and lowered his body to the ground.
“What happened?” He heard the wolf seem to demand.
Roki said nothing and remained quiet as he heard Shun speak up.
“I actually don’t know; Roki hasn’t told us yet what has happened to him. I heard a yelp and went to look for the source and that’s when I found him wounded and weak, he was unconscious. I stayed with him till Makoce came along and he awoke. After that we went looking for a Healer; you.”
Roki felt the new wolf press his nose against his wounds and stood still frozen with fear now. He felt his start racing and his head become foggy in thoughts.
'I-I can't...M-move...Why is h-he here? I-is this not father...?'
He was all of the sudden pulled from his thoughts when Shun spoke again.
‘’I-is it bad? Can you help him…?’’
Roki swallowed before trying to speak. Even though he tried his best to not sound scared his voice shook and betrayed his feelings coming out in a very soft whisper.
“W-who are y-you?” He cleared his throat before trying again. “A-are you here to fix me up?”

Addressed: Shun and Caro.
Mentioned: Makoce.
Notes: Hope you feel better Shun! <33
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain on Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:32 pm

Reaper continued standing at the ready as he said. “Abaddon I'm know you can take but why not let me lend at hand.”
Reaper then glared at Scout as he spoke. "Mr, I don't know what your problem is but this "lovely lady" is being to lovely right now. Now I have no fight with you nor anyone. Im just here to see that this wolf isn't hurt. I don't really care how many wolves you have killed in your lifetime or anything. Why don't we just keep this civil alright?"
Reaper scoffed at Scout as he answered him. "Don't call me Mr the name's Reaper and as for the lady she's is quite lovely from where I'm standing
so this will only stay civil if you back off!”
Reaper was more then ready for a fight however if it came to that Kain wouldn't allow it. It was then that Kain and Reaper saw Jeamesero step between it look like he was trying to stop there being a fight between him and Scout,  however Kain didn’t want him there in case Reaper attacked and he couldn't stop him. But Kain then caught a glimpse of what he thought might be another side of Jeamesero as he heard him say “Don't fight!”
That tone of voice reminded him so much of Reaper that Kain wondered if he had two wolves inside him like he did. 'Who was that Kain for it isn't the same wolf who stands before us now'  
Kain answered Reaper saying. 'I have ideal either really but I think Jeamesero might have two wolves living inside him like you and me'
Reaper found this very interesting but hiss attention was soon on Cassiel joined then them and addressed Abaddon first then turned to speak to him and Kain.
"As for you, I don't know what's gotten into you, but you should be ashamed of what you're doing. I never expected this type of behavior to come from you, but what I do expect is for you to shape up. If you don't get your act together, consider yourself removed from this pack,”
Cassiel then addressed Both him and Abaddon again saying “Do you have any excuse for your misconduct? Or are we done here?"
Reaper now let Kain take control and speak for he was better at talking then him.
"No problem here sir I just considered Abaddon a good friend and was concerned for her safely that's all."
Kain them padded over to Jeamesero who seemed to be scared now and brushed his side against his and said quietly. "I 'm sorry about that Jeamesero I didn't mean meant to scare you if I it did or for you to see me like that and get you involved in it."
Kain then looked at him with his warm eyes and not cold ones of Reaper as he spoke. “When your ready please led the way to the hunting grounds if you still wish to go that is."
Kain then waited calmly for Jeamesero for he was his friend as far as Kain was concerned and he hadn't meant to scare him like that at all.

Addressed: Scout, Cassiel, Jeamesero
Mentioned; Abaddon
Kain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero on Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:18 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’
‘’Death Mask’s speech’’
‘’Death Mask’s thoughts and inside Jeames’ mind’’

‘’I'm sorry about that Jeamesero I didn't mean to scare you if I did or for you to see me like that and get you involved in it.’’, Kain suddenly spoke and Jeamesero lifted his head, eyeing him nervously. He could feel Kain’s coat brushing against his and all of a sudden felt a tingly inside. He looked away for a moment, not sure what was wrong with him, and tried to push the thought away.
Then he looked back at Kain, smiling weakly at his next words as he spoke to Jeamesero some more. ‘’When you’re ready please led the way to the hunting grounds if you still wish to go that is.’’
Jeamesero looked worried at Kanaya; he actually didn’t want to leave the female because he was the first for her to meet in this pack, and she seemed rather scared. But Jeamesero had heard Death Mask speak to him, and he was worried that if he would interfere in this fight more, he would lose it and become insane again; he needed some peace and quiet, away from anything that could trigger him in becoming mad and aggressive.
‘’I’m sorry Kanaya… I will be back soon, I promise.’’, he told her as he nuzzled her, smiling at her brightly, but in his chestnut brown eyes was still a sign of fear and struggle. ‘’I can’t stay around here any longer. It’s hard to explain but I will tell about it later, okay?’’, he continued, still smiling, but his smile grew weaker. ‘’I hope I will be able to tell her about the situation… Or maybe others might do it…’’

Turning his head back to watch Kain, he said: ‘’We can leave right now, if you like.’’
He kept himself quiet for a moment, before continuing to speak. ‘’Do you still wanna go to the hunting grounds? Isn’t there any other place you wanna see first? Maybe the lake or something? I don’t really feel like hunting right now…’’
Yes, Jeamesero didn’t want to hunt, because he was afraid his instincts that were released during a hunt would trigger aggression as well. The lake was quiet and peaceful, and so were other parts of the territory. Jeamesero just wanted to stay away from as much trouble as possible, so that his mind could calm down.
‘’Don’t tell me we’re leaving this fight already, are we, Jeamesero? We should stick around and see what happens. Maybe you will need me.’’, Death Mask responded to him in his mind, and Jeamesero groaned, shrugging it off.
‘’We’re leaving this place so you can leave my head. Now shut up and leave me alone, and don’t you dare try anything.’’, Jeamesero thought, responding to Death Mask, who growled back at him through his mind. ‘’I can’t even try, good friend; you’re standing in my way constantly.’’
Jeamesero ignored the voice in his head and looked at Kain smiling, trying to hide his worried feelings. He wagged his tail and walked past Kain, brushing against him by accident, but even though he slightly flinched, Jeamesero still didn’t show any off emotions. ‘’Let’s go to the lake first. It’s really beautiful out there and it’s peaceful. You will love it.’’

Addressed: Kanaya, Kain Mentioned: Same Word Count: 537 Notes: Poor Jeames, man up bb~ TO THE LAKE OF RED LAKE~

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name: Jeamesero

Back to top Go down

Post by Makoce on Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:17 pm

Makoce looked between the three wolves, glancing at everyone, unsure of what to do or say. She kept her ears perked towards Caro, but as Shun spoke she perked them towards him. Her heart sank when he asked if Caro could help Roki, but when she glanced at Roki, her hackles raised. She could see the fear in his eyes; she could read fear because she saw it all the time whenever she fought. His voice gave it away that he was afraid, and she became extremely suspicious towards Caro and very protective and motherly towards Roki. She stepped up beside the pup, reaching her nose down to nudge his cheek slightly, a signal that meant it was going to be alright.

"I'm right here. I'll protect you."

She raised her head again, standing as tall as she could, standing only slightly shorter than the healer, but equally if not buffer in size. She didn't really want to fight anyone, for she was still a newcomer and didn't know anyone's stories. But that wouldn't stop her from protecting the pup, who was obviously afraid of Caro.

She glanced back at Shun, her eyes soft, flicking her tail, signaling him that it would be alright. She smiled slightly to give off a calming vibe, and she looked back towards Caro, waiting for him to speak.

Mentioned: Caro, Shun, Roki
Addressed: Roki and Shun
Makoce

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Caro on Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:23 pm

Caro:

When the answer to his question hadn’t been revealed within the first couple words that Shun spoke, he grew disinterested and proceeded to ignore him.
Wasting breath, he thought to himself, but no emotion slipped past his marbled stone eyes. His nose flared against the pup’s fur, inhaling the scent of blood, gathering that it was fresh and stale.
Continually bleeding, he thought, before gazing at the swollen tear, probably close to infection.
‘’I-is it bad? Can you help him…?”
Caro’s ear twitched in annoyance, even more so when he saw the speculate face of a dark coated female nearby. His fur itched, and he instantly glared at the others, “If I had some space, then yes.” It was odd that he was this grumpy. Though he had a vague inclination of why.
Suddenly the pup began to tremble, and stare at him with fear imprinted in his eyes.
Caro flattened his ears and glanced away.
He’s afraid, of me.
Then a snort followed suit.
Let him be, I haven’t done anything wrong to him.

“W-who are y-you?” The pup then stuttered out, “A-are you here to fix me up?”

Even though Caro was feeling hot tempered, he surprisingly didn't lash out on the injured figure, “That’s my job.” Came his cold and stiff reply.
He began to gather the items needed to clean out the pups injuries, and when he returned he saw the dark female provide support and encouragement to the pup. Before gazing at him as if she was disappointed, her orbs filled with all the judgement he could read.
That pissed him off.
Suddenly all his anger constricted his chest, and it took all the effort not to growl at the female. However, when she tried to act more tough, and assert herself, he gave her a sly grin and an amused snort.
“That’s cute.” He darkly breathed below his breath, which no one could hear. It was a taunt, not at all meant for flattery.
Yet he pulled himself forward, and stood so his back was facing to her as he began to work on the pup, pretty much cutting her space between herself and the small scrap of fur.
“Working.” He silkily began, eyes silent flames towards her, “I need some space.”

Word Count: 356
Adressed: Makoce, Shun, and Rokie
Notes: Sorry Caro's such a meanie butt xP

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Makoce on Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:40 am

Makoce kept an eye on the male, not saying much. She saw him mumbled something under his breath, but she couldn't hear it. She didn't change expression or stance, not caring about whatever it was that he had mumbled. She flinched backwards as the male nudged himself between her and the pup, stating that he was working and needed space. Her nice side completely shut down, and her signature smart alek side kicked in.

"Working, huh?"

She padded along to the other side of the pup, sitting abruptly beside Roki.

"What a coincidence. So am I. And I'm not big on space. I don't quite mind."

She stated, smirking at the male. She added,

"That's great that you're helping him. But I know fear when I see it, and my job is to protect my packmates from the ones who cause the fear. And while you may be in the pack, at this point it doesn't really matter. If you're causing the pup to tremble, I'm going to be here to protect him whether you find it reasonable or not. I know nothing about you, and vice versa. But in a battle a warrior doesn't get to know his opponent's personal life."

She shot him another smirk, then concluded,

"You can ignore as much of that as you want. But the bottom line is, you're the healer, I'm the warrior, and we're both working. Let's not push before it comes to shove.
"

She looked at the pup, a warm smile forming on her face. She looked up towards the horizon, looking at all of the trees that her naked eye could see.

Mentioned: Caro, Roki
Addressed: Caro

((Yeah, Makoce is a smart butt :P))

ωнєи ι тυяиє∂ αяσυи∂,
ι нєαя∂ тнє ѕσυи∂,
ι нιт тнє gяσυи∂,
уσυя вσиєѕ ωιℓℓ ¢яα¢к,
ιт'ѕ נυѕт α fα¢т,

~ℓу∂ια ву нιgнℓу ѕυѕρє¢т

Profile pic by Zodiak
Makoce

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Caro on Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:48 am

Caro

He began to press the moss onto the pups injuries when the jaws of the female opened.
"Working, huh?"
He could hear it in her voice; a challenge.

Oh this is going to be good. he devilishly thought.

"What a coincidence. So am I. And I'm not big on space. I don't quite mind."
Caro rolled his eyes, and ignored her.
Yet she kept jabbering on and on.

"That's great that you're helping him. But I know fear when I see it, and my job is to protect my pack mates from the ones who cause the fear. And while you may be in the pack, at this point it doesn't really matter. If you're causing the pup to tremble, I'm going to be here to protect him whether you find it reasonable or not. I know nothing about you, and vice versa. But in a battle a warrior doesn't get to know his opponent's personal life."

His ears drained in her words, but he lapsed concentration here and there, primarily focusing on healing the injured one. Finally when she finished her rant did he simply snort,
"'What do you think i'm going to do, eat him?"

He thought that would settle things, but apparently not.

"You can ignore as much of that as you want. But the bottom line is, you're the healer, I'm the warrior, and we're both working. Let's not push before it comes to shove. "

"In case you haven't noticed, I'm a healer. Injuring and killing isn't in my job description, hell, fighting is my last resort to things."
He paused to mush up a few herbs before pasting it over the incision, being careful to cause as little discomfort as he could.
"It's great that your self sacrificial and all, but I can assure you now is not the time to be all high and mighty."

His voice was obviously irritated, and bored. No kind comment came from his lips. This was why he hated socializing.

Word Count: Idk :P
Mentioned: Makoce, and Roki
Notes: Blah ugly post but whatever x3

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter on Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:19 pm

A cold shot through her as he left, the blackened pit in her chest freezing over. Will you leave so soon...?
Winter said nothing though, as he strolled off and fulfilled his duties. He was there, she was here, and the distance was unbearable.
Though she showed nothing of the agony she was put under, and her face was blank. The turmoil of emotions in her eyes, was the only thing that could possibly give away her frustrations.

Amusement rushed through her body, when a devilish cloud encased him--She couldn't quite hear what was said, but clearly it wasnt meant to be heard. The strange female did not acknowledge anything. Is she as pompous as Im guessing?...
“Working. I need some space.”
Winter giggled, softly.

To this, the female spat off a large spiel of words that were far from needed, not to mention she could've stated her point in far less sentences.
It was tedious to sit and watch her speak.
And so, rather than sit and bother herself about how utterly aggravating this strange female was, Winter rose to her paws, escaping the shadows to watch Caro. Her eyes slowly traveled over him, making their way from nose to tail and back again, before she wandered over.

"Your presence, stranger, is stressing the situation further," Winters voice was cool, laced with a dark sort of humor. She didn't know where it came from, but neither did she try to hold it back. She began to speak again. "That in turn makes this job far more difficult than it needs to be. Kindly, and silently, excuse yourself."
Tilting her head to the side, a wide smile spread across Winters face, eyes dancing with a crazed challenge. She stared, motionless, at this female for a while.
Then, as always, all emotion dropped off of her features, and with a dismissive flick of her tail, she turned away from the wolf to face Caro, and the pup he worked on, allowing them the space that was needed.

(Sorry to be so rude dear--Chances are she won't rip out your lungs ;3 <3)
Winter
Admin

Location : Lost in my imagination. With an axe since Im an axe murderer. ;3

Character sheet
Name: Winter Tolliver Saskia.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 on Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:48 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Shun watched the three wolves in silence, listening to their conversation as he stood there, thinking. Shun didn’t speak because he didn’t felt like he needed to. And he was afraid speaking would only make others feel annoyed with him. So far it seemed like this Caro wolf was indeed annoyed with the way Makoce responded to him.
‘’Working. I need some space.’’, the male said, and the female responded with: ‘’Working, huh? What a coincidence. So am I. And I'm not big on space. I don't quite mind. That's great that you're helping him. But I know fear when I see it, and my job is to protect my pack mates from the ones who cause the fear. And while you may be in the pack, at this point it doesn't really matter. If you're causing the pup to tremble, I'm going to be here to protect him whether you find it reasonable or not. I know nothing about you, and vice versa. But in a battle a warrior doesn't get to know his opponent's personal life. You can ignore as much of that as you want. But the bottom line is, you're the healer, I'm the warrior, and we're both working. Let's not push before it comes to shove.’’
Caro didn’t seem pleased with Makoce’s response and showed it by speaking up again, and all that time Shun stood there silently, eyeing the wolves one by one, feeling rather uncomfortable, nervous. What if things would turn out for the worst? What if they would end up fighting? They already seemed so displeased with each other, especially Caro.
And that’s when another wolf entered the scene, a white coated female. Shun felt a shiver run down his spine as he watched her; she was so… different. She looked normal, but there was something off about her, just like there was something off about Caro. If Shun wasn’t mistaken, they could make the perfect love couple, or maybe the worst, in a different case.
The female stood up for Car, her words were calm and rather jokingly, but there was seriousness to it as well. It wasn’t directed to Shun, but to Makoce, since she had been the one keeping Caro off his job, sort off.

‘’Your presence, stranger, is stressing the situation further. That in turn makes this job far more difficult than it needs to be. Kindly, and silently, excuse yourself.’’, the female spoke and Shun’s eyes narrowed, but only a little bit; it shouldn’t probably even be visible to the others, but he could feel the tension of the muscles around his eyes.
He looked at Makoce, a serious look on his face, he nodded to her before he spoke. ‘’Maybe it’s best if we indeed give them space. We don’t have to leave Roki behind, we just have to take a few steps back and not speak; let him do his job…’’, Shun said. Even though he said this, he didn’t really like the fact of leaving Roki behind. But they wouldn’t, because he would keep an eye on the two wolves that would take care of Roki; he would not simply leave.
Looking back at Caro he said: ‘’I will give you some space, yes. Please do what you can do for him. Thank you in advance, Caro.’’
Then he looked at the female who had just arrived, he nodded a greeting at her. he wanted to smile, but he wouldn’t let himself. He didn’t really trust her, nor Caro, but he had to show respect anyway because they were part of the pack as well. ‘’I’m Shun, by the way. Nice to meet you. I will be off now, will be back as soon as Roki’s feeling better.’’
With those words Shun looked down at Roki and smiled. He brought his head down to the kid to nuzzle him, whispering in his ear that he would be fine, before lifting his head again and stepping away from the four wolves. Glancing around the area he saw Bright Fang who seemed to be asleep. He walked over to the female and laid down beside her, keeping some space between them; he didn’t want to wake her but he didn’t want to be entirely alone, and from this spot he had a clear view on Roki, Caro and the other female. He would know what they would be doing, and he would step in if things would turn bad.

Addressed: Caro, Winter, Makoce, Roki Mentioned: Bright Fang Word Count: 743 Notes: Lame post is lame, no motivation and sickness, ew…
BM100

Character sheet
Name: BM100

Back to top Go down

Post by Makoce on Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:41 pm

Makoce smirked at Caro, shaking her head. She opened her mouth to speak, but a female appriached. Makoce raised an eyebrow at her, smirking as she spoke. She looked directly into the female's eyes, her stare rather intense. This female was rather strange, but Makoce was strange as well.

"It's not quite up to you to decide what I do. I'll excuse myself when I get bored of this."

She tilted her head, still smirking at the female. She flicked her ear as Shun suggested backing off, and when he finished she turned towards him.

"You can if you'd like, but I'm staying with the pup."

She waited until the male walked ago way towards another wolf, and she turned back to the two strange wolves and Roki.

"Thanks for the offer though."

She said, glancing between Caro and the female, smiling sheepishly. She did back up a few feet, but she sat down, keeping an eye on Roki. She stayed silent like Shun suggested, but her brain was constantly working, ready to speak if she was spoken to again.

Mentioned: Caro, Shun, Winter, Roki
Addressed: Winter, Caro, Shun

ωнєи ι тυяиє∂ αяσυи∂,
ι нєαя∂ тнє ѕσυи∂,
ι нιт тнє gяσυи∂,
уσυя вσиєѕ ωιℓℓ ¢яα¢к,
ιт'ѕ נυѕт α fα¢т,

~ℓу∂ια ву нιgнℓу ѕυѕρє¢т

Profile pic by Zodiak
Makoce

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter on Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:51 pm

Winter turned her now shining face towards the older wolf--Shun, his name was. Despite them both having been in the pack a while, she had never bothered to speak with them.
She still wouldnt.
However, a grin was shot towards him as he kindly backed off, suggesting the other wolf--The ballsy one, The ignorant one--back off as well.
Shun, it seemed, had some brains.
"It's not quite up to you to decide what I do. I'll excuse myself when I get bored of this."

She laughed. A single, short laugh of bemusement. Yet, she said nothing.
Why stop her when she could only prove herself more recklessly unintelligent? Ahh, good girl. And so she does...
Snickers, however soft, shook Winters body as the female spoke. As if you have a choice, dear~
As she backed off, Winter advanced, dropping down to lower--physically and metaphorically, of course--to her level.
Her eyes, still. Face split into an unsettling grin, as always. Body, stiff, motionless.
Here she laid, daring the female to try something. Had it been a bad day, Winter would've already lunged and attempted to take her life, but, today was going so swell.
Perhaps Caro was to thank for that.

Nevertheless, Winter sat, still and silent, toying with the female before her as she waited for Caro to finish, and call her off. He, if anyone, could try.
Lets play a game, darling; You're promised failure, my dear... Da-da-dum, da-dum, da, da... dada-dummm, do-dummmmm~...

(I may or may not post as Veri later, we'll see .3.)
Winter
Admin

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Makoce on Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:18 am

Makoce watched the female, smiling ever so "sweetly" as the female wasted her breath laughing at her. Makoce was so good at repressing her emotions that she hardly felt anything as the female mocked her. All Makoce did was smile, watching as she sat down in front of her. Her eyes were rather intense, she would give her that, but Makoce was so amused by this female who continued to play Makoce's game. She held back a laugh, her smile now a grin as she watched the female's expressions.

She's making this day go so much better. I was almost afraid that I wouldn't get to play around today.

She tilted her hear head slightly, her eyes gleaming a look of contentment. She was rather interested in this situation, this game that took a twist.

I just love hypocrites who look at me and think they know me. They're the most fun to watch as they slip into my games. I hope they have as much fun as I do.

She swished her tail around, humming as she shifted her gaze to the sky, smiling slightly. It was a good day to train, it was cool enough to work up a sweat and still be comfortable. And the breeze, it was perfect. Perhaps she would go off to train before sunset. Perhaps just sit and watch the sun hide below the horizon, by herself maybe, and just be alone with her thoughts. She shifted her gaze back over to Caro, awaiting to see if he had a diagnosis for Roki.

Mentioned: Caro, Roki, Winter
Addressed: None
Makoce

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine on Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:27 am

(CASS MY LOVE MY BB THIS ISNT TO PRESSURE YOU I JUST WANTED TO WRITE AS AN ANGRY VERINE IM SORRY.Also, Makoce; Considering that Cass was confused about it, Im sure you didnt talk to her about already being in the pack, which you must do so--Though theres a rare chance that anyone would allow that. I know you also didnt talk to me about it, so therein lies the issue. Considering neither of us have really confronted you about it before it, I'll let it slide, but in the meantime know that you shouldnt just expect things like that to happen.
In other words, Verine and Makoce have met, I suppose. Makoce is accepted and has the warrior rank, but next time, talk to either of us about it. Communication is vital, especially when you revolve around words, such as Riadven does. )

Verines face twitched, tail cricking with frustration.
Cassiel had not responded to her.
Instead, the female had. What's her face; Kanaya? Something of the sort. Restrain yourself, Verine...
In fact, Kanaya seemed to be the only one that responded to her, whereas everyone else was ignoring her. Am I not also an alpha?!?
But, still, she said nothing. What was there to say?

And it was like she was shot back to her past, hiding in her fathers shadow. Cowering in silence--it was all she knew. And now, long beyond the ties of her past, Verine was frozen, quivering like a feather on a raven.
An alpha, trembling before strangers because she felt ignored. How suitable.
And now he has eyes for another...
This thought alone shot a crack of agony through the sudden shyness that had overcome her, and a muffled whimper struggled to push past her lips. Had she done something wrong? You were too bold... You put him under pressure at the lake; Clearly he didnt want anything to do with you, and he doesnt want this.
Verines eyes strayed to look for her pups; Cress, Erol, Navin. Kahlua was soon in her sights as well. Was her love no longer satisfied? Was he ever?

Her thoughts slammed to a stand-still as Jeames left again--surprisingly without tears. But, the surge of anger at his absence brought a sort of urge to bring tears to his eyes, as he had left without acknowledging her. Jeames, one of her closest, and now oldest, friends. Gone without a word. I am nothing.

Her heart shattered, and she closed her eyes to shelter the tears that swelled up behind her lids; lids that held the breathtaking eyes of her mate--or maybe he wasnt, anymore.
Things seemed to be changing.
"I trust, you can handle everything while I go clear my mind, Cassiel." Verine said his name emotionlessly, formally. As if they never had any sort of connection; almost as though they had never met.
Clearing her throat, her cool goodbye to him followed her departure.

~To the Sapphire Mountains.

(This is ugly Im sorry T^T)

Admin

Character sheet
Name: Verine bb ;3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter on Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:33 am

"Tsk tsk tsk..."
Winter goaded the female softly, shaking her head. Ahh, true, she had already lost the game before she agreed to play. But, now she lost again.
She was the first to look away.

Giggling softly to herself, Winter stood, stepping over the female and swishing her tail as she strolled off, offering a better view of her backside.
Her thoughts were empty, contently silent as she found another alcove to shelter herself in, away from the prodding eyes of everyone else.
Do hurry, Caro...

(Short and ugly, sorry!)
Winter
Admin

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Makoce on Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:42 am

Makoce was rather lost in her own world, that is until the female began to walk towards her. She met eyes with the female, winking and smirking at her until her face disappeared from out of the corner of her eye. She glanced behind her, stretching her hind paw back to touch the female's back side. She chuckled, looking back towards Caro and Roki. Perhaps this female wasn't so bad. She was rather playful. Making Makoce's day that much better as she got to play her game, she sighed joyfully, keeping her signature smirk on her face. She didn't quite mean anything by her wink and tapping, besides showing that she was playful. She didn't quite get why she was looked at so weirdly by everyone, but she didn't care either. She could leave at any time, but for now she was having fun. She was curious to see how long the female could keep her mouth shut, enjoying the silence and how nice it looked when everyone kept their lips shut. It gave them a pretty smile. She smirked again, humming happily.

Mentioned: Winter, Caro, Roki
Addressed: Winter

Note - No Makoce is not flirting :3

ωнєи ι тυяиє∂ αяσυи∂,
ι нєαя∂ тнє ѕσυи∂,
ι нιт тнє gяσυи∂,
уσυя вσиєѕ ωιℓℓ ¢яα¢к,
ιт'ѕ נυѕт α fα¢т,

~ℓу∂ια ву нιgнℓу ѕυѕρє¢т

Profile pic by Zodiak
Makoce

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki on Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:37 am

“That’s my job” Roki heard the healer say and tried to back away until he bumped into Makoce
“I'm right here. I'll protect you.”
Roki looked up at her a bit surprised and very grateful. “Thank you, Miss.” He said softly.
He tried to calm his heart and steady his breathing as he watched the wolves seem to start trading words of discomfort to each other.
'This is probably my fault.' Roki thought to himself as they spoke around him. 'All I ever do is cause pain and hurt no matter how good my intensions seem to be at the time. I wish mother was still here.'
His eyes grew watery again with tears as he found his emotions hard to keep inside since he was so tired. 'I traveled this far just to harm someone else. I have to stop this.' His eyes watched Caro work still convened his looks matched that of his father not a mere coincidence.
Roki was snapped out of his thoughts when he spotted a white wolf near him now. He really didn't hear the words they were all speaking as he looked around at all the wolves that were present now. He watched Shun approach him again before whispering everything would be fine and walking off. He saw him walk over to a female who was sleeping and lay down beside her.
“I will be fine if you have better things to do, Misses” Roki said bowing his head slightly and smiling. 'I just need to stop this and get fixed up so I can rest. This will let me get my strength back so that my feeling are under control.'
“You both are wonderful to help me in a time of need.” He turned his head to Caro to speak to him as well. “I-I think you kindly for all...you are doing to help me...father...” Roki let his voice trail off still scared of the male and shaking. He really didn't want to be next to someone who looked just like his father, still not quite sure if he was or not. Turning back to the females in front of him he smiled again wiping his tears away with his paw.
“One day when you beauties are in trouble I shell do my best to calm you, be a shoulder to cry on, or fight off badies for you.” He wagged his tail at a fast pace as he grew excited of how he would be when he grew up. He tried to sit calmly even though his tail continued to wag ninety to nothing.

Addressed: Winter, Caro, and Makoce.
Mentioned: Shun and His father.
Notes: Sorry post might suck and this is kinda late.
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Caro on Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:34 am

Caro

He knew for the brief moments he and the female exchanged words that she, being stubborn, and competitive, would not leave.
His tongue ran over his teeth, nostrils flared.
One enemy made.
He was surprised of how clear that ran through his mind. Like a lock it hitched himself onto his body, adding a weight there.
It was her fault anyways.
A loathing suddenly presented itself, and the multi-colored one bristled.
He didn't calm down until he had heard a voice.
"Your presence, stranger, is stressing the situation further,"
A small smile began to feather its way onto his lips.
"That in turn makes this job far more difficult than it needs to be. Kindly, and silently, excuse yourself."

He couldn't help but pause his work, and rest his orbs upon the snowy female beside him.
Winter, his body breathed. Thus it resulted into his fur lying flat, and his locked weight to vanish.
‘’I will give you some space, yes. Please do what you can do for him. Thank you in advance, Caro.’’
Another voice mingled in, and Caro snapped his head forward, eyes looking straight into Shun's own. He didn't do anything besides give him a curt nod, before lowering his maw and continuing with his work.
This will help with the infection....
Another voice to interrupt his thoughts.
"Thanks for the offer though."
His body shook with restrain.
She was a hypocrite.

Suddenly the beautiful creature next to him vanished, and Caro's attention was stolen from everyone else onto her disappearing frame.
His being felt deflated for a moment, and he pondered whether just to leave now and go with her.
He hated this moment.
Suddenly the pup began to squeak out its voice, and Caro begrudgingly continued his work. He didn't pay attention to any of the words except for the next sentence that came from it's small mouth.

“I-I think you kindly for all...you are doing to help me...father...”
His eyes widened for a moment, and his bodice froze.
Slowly his orbs slipped into the pups.
He could hear the fear.
Caro felt his own resentment bubbling forward.
"You think I'm your father?" there was no tone to his voice. It was placid, and nothing more. Every thought or emotion was completely stripped, and it looked as if a non living creature took up space before them all.
The only thing it could do was provide words.
Empty, tired, and nonchalant words.
"I'm not your father." now the words were cold.
Then he gathered himself, since he was finished, and left; perusing the only creature he desired.
Winter.

Mentioned: Makoce, Shun, Winter, and Roki
Adressed: Winter, and Roki
Notes: Caro was not a happy camper x3

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Makoce on Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:01 am

OOC: Sorry about that Verine. I'll be careful next time ^-^ Sorry for the confusion

Makoce instantly snapped out of her smart alek personality and slipped back into her kind, somewhat big sisterly one as she looked down at Roki as he spoke. She could see and hear the fear, and she frowned sadly when he called Caro his father. She looked up at Caro as he coldly denied him, leaving him to chase the odd female. She didn't pay any attention to them though; her focus shifted fully onto Roki. Her heart melted as he said he would offer himself to protect her and the female, wanting to be a shoulder to cry on for them. She smiled, and stood in front of him, laying down.

"I'm sorry I couldn't help the way I wanted to. And you must excuse my odd remarks,"

She smirked softly, somewhat playfully, then continued,

"It's just part of the odd quirks of me. Anyways, are you alright? You don't seem to be in as much pain anymore, but he did let you down rather... harshly. I'm here if you need someone to talk to."

She smiled softly, nuzzling the pup softly on his shoulder. She tried to treat him equally, she knew he wanted to be treated as an adult, but she couldn't help but be so soft to him. Whether he believed it or not, Roki was a pup who needed someone to guide him. She was willing to offer herself.

Mentioned: Caro, Roki, Winter
Addressed: Roki

ωнєи ι тυяиє∂ αяσυи∂,
ι нєαя∂ тнє ѕσυи∂,
ι нιт тнє gяσυи∂,
уσυя вσиєѕ ωιℓℓ ¢яα¢к,
ιт'ѕ נυѕт α fα¢т,

~ℓу∂ια ву нιgнℓу ѕυѕρє¢т

Profile pic by Zodiak
Makoce

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn on Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:26 am

† Come away to the darkness. †

Abaddon had left on account of Cassiel's harsh words to her, though she could see the reason behind them. She had nodded once respectfully and turned away to the bushes. Her paws met with the dry earth and she observed the greenery around her. Some of the grass had wilted, but would perk up in the cool of the night. She brushed past some floral arrangements that birds had created with help from the breeze, and trotted on. Pollen clung to her pelt, decorating her pelt with a pale yellow.
She shook away the putrid colour that had tainted her ebony shade, she walked on.
The obsidian fae took pleasure in what surrounded her.
Shadows.
Silence.
She soon came across a small stream and stepped over it without hesitation. Her eyes met those of a deer and she bared her ivories, the creature took off at once and Abaddon chuckled. She had not attempted to catch the deer because hunting such a large animal on one's own could lead to disaster.
Instead, Abaddon hid herself in the shadows, where none would find her and none would dare go. In a hidden part of the forest where bushes were tangled and prey was unseen.
The chameleon fae blended to her surroundings through the darkness, and she began to feel.
Anger.
Disgust.
Hate.
She felt.
“It's all on me. Isn't it.”
She raised her head.
“Blame all your life on me.”
She turned her emotions away and grinned. She felt new ones now.
Thirst.
Danger.
Lust.
Her tail scraped the ground as she made her way back to camp. She stepped in slowly, allowing herself to scan the clearing. She looked directly at Kanaya, and nodded.
My apologies, Omega.
She did not speak the words, but they were known through her action. She looked then to Scout, her eyes merely brushing over him. Then she settled on Kain.
Her ivory hued irises moved from his eyes, to his paws, and slowly back to his eyes. She smirked.
A few steps as she was standing before him.
“Bring me Reaper.”

Addressed: † Kain † Mentioned: † Scout, Kanaya † Notes: † Not officially back, I just feel kinda less like poo tonight. †

Character sheet
Name: Deyanira

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki on Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:25 pm

“You think I'm your father?” Roki heard the wolf say.
He nodded and lowered his body. 'Was I not suppose to point it out?' Roki thought to himself his heart quickening with fear again.
“I'm not your father.” This time the wolfs words were cold. As the wolf moved all of the sudden Roki yelped and closed his eyes slamming his body to the ground in fear. After a few seconds he opened his eyes and saw the male was gone.
“I'm sorry I couldn't help the way I wanted to. And you must excuse my odd remarks. It's just part of the odd quirks of me. Anyways, are you alright? You don't seem to be in as much pain anymore, but he did let you down rather... harshly. I'm here if you need someone to talk to.”
Roki nervously stared at her and closed his eyes as she moved closer. He felt her nuzzle his shoulder. Roki opened his eyes back up and stared at her. He took in her warm scent and welcoming air around her. 'She's beautiful...' Roki found himself smiling as he stared at her before stopping himself. He blushed and stood up all of the sudden.
“I will be fine. I have survived much worse then that. You may not know it but I have fought wolves two times bigger then me.” He sat down proudly. 'Course I never won those fights but...'
“I will take you offer for a wolf to talk to into consternation...concentration...consideration?” Roki struggled with the word before dropping it and jumping to his feet. “Wanna fight? I bet I could beat you!” Roki's tummy growled loudly all of the sudden and he stared at her. “...um...I guess we could eat before hand so you have strength enough to face me...” He waited for her answers as he wagged his tail excitedly.

Addressed: Makoce.
Mentioned: Caro.
Notes: Post kinda sucks. And lol Roki has puppy love for Makoce.
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top