The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3
The Riadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
Rant. No longer explicit. Read at your own risk.  EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 6:45 pm by Jeamesero

» What Music Are You Listening To?
Rant. No longer explicit. Read at your own risk.  EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:52 pm by Jeamesero

» Count to 1000!
Rant. No longer explicit. Read at your own risk.  EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:44 pm by Jeamesero

» Yum or yuck?
Rant. No longer explicit. Read at your own risk.  EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:36 pm by Roki

» I drop a_
Rant. No longer explicit. Read at your own risk.  EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:35 pm by Roki

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Rant. No longer explicit. Read at your own risk.

+4
Jeamesero
Maverick
Roki
Verine
8 posters

Go down

Rant. No longer explicit. Read at your own risk.  Empty Rant. No longer explicit. Read at your own risk.

Post by Verine Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:21 pm

So.

My youngest sister and I have always had problems. We disagree on everything. Have different interests. Have different friends. Opinions. Et cetera et cetera.
At the end of the day though, we can usually work ---- out, and things will go back to normal.

I get home before she does, and I had a wonderful day at school. Oscar and I spent some time together. Brennan is becoming increasingly nice and his face brightens when he sees me. And overall I just had. A wonderful day. Pleasant and all.
I come home. Let the dogs out. She gets home, goes up to her room right away and totally ignores me. Nothing.
Im concerned, so I ask her if she wants to walk the dogs with me. I am the only one in this WHOLE -------- HOUSEHOLD, that ever seems to walk the dogs. NOBODY ELSE DOES, except my mom, once in a great while. And thats fine; I love to walk them, because it gives us both exercise, I can get out of the house too, and its just... Great. Just great.  
But I wanted to take Tiernan with me, so she could talk to me and work ---- out. We're gone for a good hour and a half, and its dark, and its cold, and I think its beautiful weather to walk the dogs in. Its nice, its not blowing snow tonight, and its just. Great.

Tiernan flips the ---- out on me when I ask her whats wrong. Starts -------- at me for taking the dogs on such a long walk, WHEN NOBODY ELSE WILL DO IT. She decides to ------ push me, while we're walking ON THE -------- TRAINTRACKS. COVERED IN SNOW. ICE. ROCKS.
The leash slips out of my hand, and of course Titan bolts. Zeus is tugging from Tiernan, and while I jolt up and run after the dogs, she ------- at me for letting him go.

So I get Titan back. We dont talk for a while. I wont touch her, because if I do it'll turn into a fistfight and mom does not need that right now, and neither do we. So we walk in silence.
Now, she DOESNT KNOW ----, when it comes to ------- directions. So Im the one leading us back home, and again, she decides to ----- about us being gone for so long.
SHE ------- KNOWS I ALWAYS WALK THE DOGS THIS LONG. This isnt some new thing I do, I WALK THEM THIS LONG ALL THE ------- TIME.
So when I finally lose MY ------- cool, SHE has the balls to tell ME that Im ------- worthless and that this entire walk has been pointless.
Wow.

So I told her to ---- off, and made her walk home by herself. She got home ten mintues after me, and now since Im pissed, and shes upset, she wants to try and make up for it by being a super sweetheart.
WHAT THE ----.
Those of you that Im really, really ------- CLOSE WITH, know that I have EXTREME problems dealing with this type of ----! The fury, OHMY-------GOD.
I have been sober from self harm since... June? RIGHT NOW, there is only ONE ------- thing on my mind.
She knows Im angry, and to prevent FURTHER PROBLEMS, Im telling her to leave me alone. SO, ONCE AGAIN. She flips the ---- out and calls me a bunch of ----, and now Im sitting in my room, breaking a ton of ----,because I dont know what else to ------- do.

So Im sorry.
But I couldnt text any of my friends this. And I cant vent to my mom, because everyone always sides with Tiernan. Shes the youngest, the cutest, etc.
So yeah. Thanks for reading, not that you had to.
I still love you guys though.

Last edited by Verine on Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cusses. Sorry Mave</3)
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Verine bb ;3

Back to top Go down

Rant. No longer explicit. Read at your own risk.  Empty Re: Rant. No longer explicit. Read at your own risk.

Post by Roki Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:34 pm

Dude that sucks a whole lot!
Like my sister pulls shit like that all the fucking time. And I know where you are coming from. I will be on the chatbox if you wanna talk or we can pm it's up to you.
I mean you don't really have to do either if you don't wanna I just wouldn't mind talking to you if yoh wanna
Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Rant. No longer explicit. Read at your own risk.  Empty Re: Rant. No longer explicit. Read at your own risk.

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:13 pm

Oh, I'm so sorry... That seems terrible  not very nice...

I don't have a sister, and I don't actually know you...

But, hey, I had a shitty day, we all know how it's like...

Yep, I'm terrible with "words", and with talking to people, sorry...

Is there anything I/we can do to help ya feel better?

~If anything, watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VuMdLm0ccU

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:48 pm

(Please remove the cuss words Veri, even if there is a warning at the title ^^)

Anyways, I'm really sorry that happened. One of the cons to being the oldest...
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Location : Long gone... contactable on FeralHeart and my DeviantART account (@Kikiorylandia)

Character sheet
Name: Maverick

http://kikiorylandia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:01 pm

Removed all of the words lovely.

And sorry guys, I've cooled down ^^"
But thanks<3
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:30 am

Uuuugh, your sister is a hdjdhdvg!
You know, if she causes you this much trouble often, you should just start to ignore her, even though it's your sister. D<

Bb I love you, I choose your side. <3333

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:57 am

Jeamesero wrote:Uuuugh, your sister is a hdjdhdvg!
You know, if she causes you this much trouble often, you should just start to ignore her, even though it's your sister. D<

Bb I love you, I choose your side. <3333

<3 c':
And I cant bb; I'd feel so guilty, you know? But thanks love<3
x3
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:15 am

Like maybe its just like me then.
One minute I hate her cause she always does stuff like that.
The next minute I love her and I am buying her stuff or spending time with her.
Having a sister is hard, confusing , and complex! ;D
Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanaya Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:06 pm

I'm cri.
LOVEY, I'M SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY.
WHUT A LITTLE SHIZNIT YOU HAVE FOR A SISTER.
I HATE HER. DUDE. I BEAT MY LITTLE SIBLINGS UP ALL THE TIME BECAUSE THAT'S MY WAY OF PUTTING THEM IN THEIR PLACE, AND MY OLDER SIBLINGS BEAT ME UP TO PUT ME IN MY PLACE. THAT'S HOW MY FAMILY WORKS. Like my mom will just sit there and watch my brother pummel me into oblivion. And then watch me turn around and kick some little snotty girls booty.

But enough about me. This is about you. Remember when I vented to you about my problem? Ye. Come talk to me if you need it. I'm serious. I don't want you to carry all these unhappy feelings inside of you without letting them out. And sure, it was okay for you to post this here because guess what? Now everyone can help you! (;

Ily. Okay? Remember that. I love you endlessly, and unconditionally and I love you to the moon and back and ugh. I just love you. So much. Don't let her or anyone else ruin your day, okay? If you ever feel like hurting yourself, just sit back, breathe, and remember:there's a whole site, right here, that loves you.
Kanaya
Kanaya

Character sheet
Name: Kanaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiel Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:44 pm

HEY
HEY YOU
IF YOU NEED TO TALK ABOUT ANYTHING LIKE THAT YOU CAN ALWAYS TEXT ME I WILL ALWAYS RESPOND BB<33333

But forreal. That wasn't cool. Your sis sounds like the biggest effin b-word, and you didn't deserve ANY of that.

You are the farthest thing from worthless. You're honestly, like, the best person, and I can always come to you with anything I need to anyone about. If you ever need anyone to vent to about this kinda thing, I'm all ears.

I love you Veri. You're so amazing and great and nice and compassionate and funny and literally I can't think of any more words to describe how friggin great you are.

Again, talk to me if you ever need to let out some steam. I'll always be there<33
Cassiel
Cassiel
Google Master

Location : Kickstarting the rebellion against black licorice ._.

Character sheet
Name: Cassiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:36 am

Thanks loves, that means so much to me<3
I love you guys.
Everyone.<3
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:50 pm

VERINE <3 I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T SEE THIS.
I REALLY HOPE YOU MADE IT BABE <3
PLEASE TELL ME YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING<3
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet
Name: Deyanira

Back to top Go down

Post by Wjinry Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:43 am

Verine can I fly over to your house and give you a hug?

I have an older sister and she pulls this shit with me all the time, and when I say something she gets all sad and acts like it's my fault. Just letting you know you're not alone, and also tht I need your skype or number bb

Just watch this viner: https://vine.co/u/1088000501456527360
Wjinry
Wjinry

Character sheet
Name: Wjinry

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:08 pm

NEMO YASSSS.
THANK YOU. <3

And bb. If you live in the states you can totes have my number. But I dun have a skype T^T
PM me~ .3.
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wjinry Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:34 am

I do live in the United States #reppin If that's what you're referring to.

I have no idea why I'm being so cheerful, this isn't a laughing matter. I guess I wanna cheer you up.

Speaking of it, Did it work?
Wjinry
Wjinry

Character sheet
Name: Wjinry

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:33 am

Ye, it worked.
Ty~ ^^
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down