The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3
The Riadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
Gravity- Don't mean too much to me EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 6:45 pm by Jeamesero

» What Music Are You Listening To?
Gravity- Don't mean too much to me EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:52 pm by Jeamesero

» Count to 1000!
Gravity- Don't mean too much to me EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:44 pm by Jeamesero

» Yum or yuck?
Gravity- Don't mean too much to me EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:36 pm by Roki

» I drop a_
Gravity- Don't mean too much to me EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:35 pm by Roki

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Gravity- Don't mean too much to me

Go down

Gravity- Don't mean too much to me Empty Gravity- Don't mean too much to me

Post by Guest Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:49 am

Gravity- Don't mean too much to me Screen10
Name: Gravity
Nickname: Gravy(If you want your ear bitten off)
Single
2 years
Guard
Looks:
Gravity's main fur color is almost identical to the color of dry sand, beautiful when groomed, but as of lately it's just been a matted mess. His eyes are a bright golden color, and his paws and tip of his tail is white. It looks like someone dipped his muzzle in a pile of soot, it's an ashy grey color that ends abruptly into the sandy color of the rest of his coat. He is a moderate sized wolf and has a moderate length of fur.
Personality:
Gravity stopped caring about what other's thought about him long ago. He tends to do whatever he feels like doing. There is no thought that enters his head and doesn't leave his mouth. He will tell you how he feels about something, and no one ever has to worry about him talking behind their back. Because of this, Gravity has two sides, kind and cruel. And the truth hurts.
Background:
Gravity had a rather normal puphood, he grew up in a perfect little pack. Everyone did what they were told and everyone got along. Unfortunately Gravity wasn't like them. He was rebellious, and actually the runt of his siblings. He was picked on for every flaw. So Gravity decided to give them something real to pick on. He stopped grooming his pelt, insulted everyone, young or old. He began pointing out everything that was wrong with them, be it in their personality or in their appearance. He was thrown out of the pack after telling the alphess that she was overweight and needed a bath. That was the beginning of Gravity's travels. He found a new pack soon after. They admired his courage for calling their Lead Warrior a mousebrained piece of dung for stepping on his paw. Their was not one of them without a battle scar of some sort. They seemed to show seniority in that pack, and after seeing what they did to members who disobeyed Gravity left in a hurry. He decided to stay on his own after that, but he's getting tired of having no one to speak with.
Relationships:
Rosary-Mother
Ghale- Father
Jay-Brother
Kass- Sister
Picture:
Gravity- Don't mean too much to me Screen14

Back to top Go down

Gravity- Don't mean too much to me Empty Re: Gravity- Don't mean too much to me

Post by Verine Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:26 pm

Welcome to the pack Gravity ^^
I'll put you in the right rank~