The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3
The Riadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
~Hikaru~ EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 6:45 pm by Jeamesero

» What Music Are You Listening To?
~Hikaru~ EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:52 pm by Jeamesero

» Count to 1000!
~Hikaru~ EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:44 pm by Jeamesero

» Yum or yuck?
~Hikaru~ EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:36 pm by Roki

» I drop a_
~Hikaru~ EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:35 pm by Roki

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

~Hikaru~

+3
Cassiel
Kanaya
Jeamesero
7 posters

Go down

~Hikaru~ Empty ~Hikaru~

Post by Hikaru Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:00 pm

~Hikaru~ 23294510

~~Basics~~

~~~~~~

Name: Hikaru
Nickname: None yet but he will pretty much answer to anything.
Personality: Hikaru is a quiet and removed wolf. He doesn't really come out of his wall he has build up for himself and talks as little as he has to. He try's to keep all of his feelings and emotions buried deep inside. He also has a habit of being very hard on himself when he says or does something wrong and try's to take on other wolves pain.

~~Appearance~~
~~~~~~

Length of Fur: Medium length and thick. Is very soft and fluffy to the touch.
Color of Fur: Has bright Auburn and White fur.
Color of Orbs: Deep Orange.
Build: Has a sleek and thin but muscular build to him. He is quite a bit stronger then he looks and is very fast on his feet.
Scent: Fresh warm sunny grass

~~Other Stuff~~

~~~~~~

Likes: Sitting in the sun, racing others, sleeping, and taking it easy.
Dislikes: Work, wolfs bothering him when he wants some time alone, rain, cold days, and unfair treatment to himself or others.
Mate: Single like a Pringle~
Pups: None yet.
Relatives: Grandfather, Mother(deceased), Father(deceased), Uncle, and Aunt.

~~Past~~

~~~~~~

Hikaru was the only son of the two alpha's of his older pack. He was trained to take over the pack from his parents at a very young age as a tiny pup. When he was coming home one night from hunting with the others of his pack he found his mother and father dead inside their den. Since he was the only one there he tried to leave to go get help. He not only wanted to get out before he was blamed, but he also wanted to see if the killer was still close by. Suddenly his grandfather and uncle blocked the way out. Before he could say anything the hollered for help claiming Hikaru had killed his parents. Being covered in the blood of his parents Hikaru rushed past them knocking them out of the way. He bolted thru the main den as members of the pack jumped at him from every which way. He rolled and dodged his way out of the camp receiving several cuts and bite marks along the way.
He was forced to flee for days on end barely able to stop. Every time he tried to rest or eat and drink something he heard wolves in the distance. He finally reached a river and rushed across it hoping to remove his scent and confuse the others for a while. He ran for another day before finally realizing they were gone. As he rested breathing heavily he noticed he was in another's pack territory. He sniffed the air and smell the fresh scent of were they had marked the borders and looked around. He could either go back the way he came or ask to join this pack or he could just walk right though.
Hikaru decided to take his chances of cutting though the unknown territory in helps they wouldn't notice his scent till he was long gone on the other side. However as he slowly started walking into the territory he remembered he had never been very good at directions...

~~Theme Songs~~

Hikaru
Hikaru

Back to top Go down

~Hikaru~ Empty Re: ~Hikaru~

Post by Jeamesero Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:24 pm

His eyes are soooo prettyyyyy! <3
What kind of wolf breed is he? o:

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanaya Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:40 pm

Oh, he's so pretty!
Mmmhmm. What a beaut. <3 <3 <3
Kanaya
Kanaya

Character sheet
Name: Kanaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiel Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:18 pm

Er... Hikaru? Are you a new member, or someone's second/third character? Because I've received no joining form, and no one has accepted your bio (yet you have started RP).

Unless you've already sent someone your joining form and they've approved it, I'm gonna have to ask you to fill out the joining form and send it to either me, Verine, or Maverick. Even if your joining form was approved, you must wait for an Alpha to accept your biography before jumping into RP.

Incredibly sorry if this is the second/third account of someone else! I just have to make sure people follow the rules.
Cassiel
Cassiel
Google Master

Location : Kickstarting the rebellion against black licorice ._.

Character sheet
Name: Cassiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:22 pm

Its my second account bb sorry...

Verify said I could rp because she already got my form a few days ago and said after I posted his bio I could write up a post...you can delete them if you want sorry for breaking the rules...
Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiel Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:24 pm

Ohhhh no no no! No, you did nothing wrong, don't worry!

Since it's your second account, that's totally fine, don't worry about it. You didn't break any rules. I just had to make sure it wasn't a new member ^^"
Cassiel
Cassiel
Google Master

Location : Kickstarting the rebellion against black licorice ._.

Character sheet
Name: Cassiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:35 pm

Okay...(Breaths a deep breath)

Jayjay: I though his eyes were very very pretty too~ They are my favorite part of him~ And his breed is a White Wolf.

KK Senpai: Thanks so much bb but not a beautiful as you~ ;D <33

Cassiel: That's fine sorry I started rping before checking with you. Thanks for making sure everyone following the rules bb~ <33
Hikaru
Hikaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Kahlua Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:45 pm

Kahlua
Kahlua

Character sheet
Name: Kahlua

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:03 am

Meant arctic white wolf Lua. Sorry my phone messes up on me sometimes... .-.
Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kahlua Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:42 am

Just saying, when someone asks what breed, 'white' isn't a correct answer. Should say he's an arctic or tundra or {insertbreedhere} wolf with a white coat. And besides, you put his coat color as auburn and white, so you wouldn't really describe him as just 'white'.
Kahlua
Kahlua

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:27 am

I know what color he is because its my wolf! Why are you being rude? He is a off colored white arctic wolf. He is classified as a white arctic wolf on the site I got the picture from. 
Jeez there is no reason to act like this. I don't know if your trying to or not but your coming off as very rude to me and I don't like it at all thank you very much!
Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kahlua Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:28 pm

Kay first off, do not call me rude when I'm trying to help you. It was probably labeled like that because the wolf is, indeed, white(ish). You don't usually include color when asked about breed(except grey and red which ARE breed names).

Second, auburn =/= off-white. Auburn is a reddish brown color. If you're going by what's in the picture, then that would be off-white-ish or a really, really light tan.
Kahlua
Kahlua

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:57 pm

Okay I am done I am just going to kill of this bio and make him a different one since u don't like it.
And u are coming off as rude and definitely are now, so I don't see where you were helping...
There happy now?
Hikaru
Hikaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Keane Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:13 pm

Alright. Sooo this issue clearly hasn't been resolved, so Im going to step in, and ask you both to refrain from commenting further. If either of you PMs me with a request to delete the comments between you two, I will do so.
Regarding what has taken place;
Kahlua, thank you for doing your job as a delta, and informing Hikaru about the various wolf breeds. After the apology though, things could've been dropped and left alone. Im not saying you've done anything wrong, so please don't assume so.
Hikaru, Kahlua was not intentionally being rude, and starting to toss insults is not a way to settle things properly. She was just trying to help; Try to move past your anger and see that. You do not need to delete your bio, and whether or not someone likes or dislikes your biography is not grounds for deleting it.
A side note, Kahlua has not once said that she didn't like your biography.

For now, I'll leave up the comments, and hopefully you guys can work it out some place else. As I said before, I will delete them if someone asks.
If either or you have questions, or feel like what Im doing is unfair, dont hesitate to PM me, preferably on Verines account. I will explain further why I've acted in such a way if it seems wrong to either of you.

--Verine.
Keane
Keane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum