The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3
The Riadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
Laptop Issues EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 6:45 pm by Jeamesero

» What Music Are You Listening To?
Laptop Issues EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:52 pm by Jeamesero

» Count to 1000!
Laptop Issues EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:44 pm by Jeamesero

» Yum or yuck?
Laptop Issues EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:36 pm by Roki

» I drop a_
Laptop Issues EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:35 pm by Roki

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Laptop Issues

2 posters

Go down

Laptop Issues Empty Laptop Issues

Post by Maverick Sun May 31, 2015 1:30 pm

Ok so not sure how long this is going to be. It could only be a couple hours or a couple weeks. I don't know. But just in case this does take longer than expected, here's the efa. Now let me tell you what happened...

My old babysitters getting married, and the location of the ceremony and reception is about an hour away from my house. My family spent the night there, and we booked a hotel room.
I brought my laptop just in case we had extra time to hang around and I needed something to do.
We did have extra time, an hour, actually.
So I bring out my laptop, plug it in, connect to wifi, and open Firefox. Almost as soon as I do, I hear this strange clicking sound. Me and my brother (since he was sitting right there) were very confused and very creeped out by it, but then we decide to ignore it. Not even a minute later, I hear it again. Assuming it was a big of some sort, I lean forward, trying to see if the bug was by my feet. The clicking sound was then right by my ear, and that's when I realized it wasn't a bug.
It was my laptop.
I immediately look at the air vent (since that's where the sound was coming from) and I see smoke coming out of it. Yes. I'm dead serious. Smoke.
I quickly turn it off, and hand it over to my dad. Within seconds of him turning it on, the clicking and smoke start up again. He turns it off... Then asks me if I have any important files on there that I would like to back up, just in case.

So yeah. I'm hoping today that my dad will take me to go get my laptop checked and fixed, and depending on the problem and the price to fix it, I might end up getting a new laptop. Just in case it's fixable, and it takes a while to fix it, that's why I made this efa thread.

I'm not a huge fan of using my phone to come on here (which I'm doing now), but I will still come on whenever I can. Don't expect me to be posting very much or entering the chat.

Just a heads up, we'll see what happens!

Edit: I just noticed how inappropriate the title for this thread is; sorry! I have changed it, sorry if I offended you!
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Location : Long gone... contactable on FeralHeart and my DeviantART account (@Kikiorylandia)

Character sheet
Name: Maverick

http://kikiorylandia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Laptop Issues Empty Re: Laptop Issues

Post by Verine Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:37 pm

MAVE its all good. Im just glad you didn't explode in some freak laptop accident.
We'll see you soon c:
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Verine bb ;3

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:03 pm

My laptop is all fixed now, so yeah!!

And thanks Veri xD
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Location : Long gone... contactable on FeralHeart and my DeviantART account (@Kikiorylandia)

Character sheet
Name: Maverick

http://kikiorylandia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum