The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3
The Riadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~ EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 6:45 pm by Jeamesero

» What Music Are You Listening To?
Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~ EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:52 pm by Jeamesero

» Count to 1000!
Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~ EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:44 pm by Jeamesero

» Yum or yuck?
Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~ EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:36 pm by Roki

» I drop a_
Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~ EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:35 pm by Roki

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~

+6
Roki
Kanaya
Jeamesero
Kazimir
Maverick
Verine
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~ Empty Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~

Post by Verine Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:58 pm

Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~ Last_v11

Awh, look at us all paying visits to the site.
Good to see you guys, even if its only in this way<3

Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Verine bb ;3

Back to top Go down

Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~ Empty Re: Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~

Post by Maverick Tue May 03, 2016 5:45 pm

Ahaha nice to see this<3

I miss you guys!
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Location : Long gone... contactable on FeralHeart and my DeviantART account (@Kikiorylandia)

Character sheet
Name: Maverick

http://kikiorylandia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazimir Tue May 31, 2016 2:02 am

Really freakin' miss this guys...
Kazimir
Kazimir

Character sheet
Name: Kazimir Bedrich

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:07 am

I miss you all, toooooo! <3

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanaya Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:16 am

way to call us out verine cri
jk wow i'm late
i love you all a lot
and miss you all like crazy
i got skype now tho so you guys should hmu if u kno what i'm tryna throw down. ew im ew. okay. yeah. <3
Kanaya
Kanaya

Character sheet
Name: Kanaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:52 pm

Saw this a while back but just saw I never posted... I miss this site so much... Love you guys <33
Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:35 pm

Hey-o, I had a dream about all of you last night and just wanted to say that I hope everyone is doing well<3
Miss you bunches, truly. I will never be able to offer enough thanks to this pack in particular for how great it was to me,
and how everyone helped me develop my writing style.
Going into college with skills unmatched by the rest of my peers will be quite the treat<3
xoxo~
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:06 pm

I miss you guys so much<3 I had so many great memories here with each of you

My DeviantART is Kikiorylandia, you guys are more than welcome to note me there if you want to catch up<3 I check that website every day, but I'm mostly active with the game FeralHeart nowadays

I love you guys<33
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Location : Long gone... contactable on FeralHeart and my DeviantART account (@Kikiorylandia)

Character sheet
Name: Maverick

http://kikiorylandia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:45 am

hi how you do? <3

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:22 am

I miss you guys so much too, jeez has it really been over three years..?
Hope you all are gooooood! <3
Hikaru
Hikaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanaya Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:01 pm

Miss you guys! Hope everyone is doing okay and happy ;;
Kanaya
Kanaya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:05 am

Hi hello I'm still alive.

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Makoce Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:12 pm

Lord have mercy, I remember this pack lol.

I'm an adult now, and every now and then I miss roleplaying. I hope everyone is doing well!

I am still on Wolfquest every now and then, my username on the forums is Froward Schatzi and my multiplayer username is just Schatzi. I don't get on the game much anymore, I only use the mobile version. Perhaps our paths will cross one day.

~Koce Love You
Makoce
Makoce

Character sheet
Name: Makoce

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:59 am

Oh wow, I get to Post here too!

I always still visit this site every now and then, remembering all the good times I had here with you guys. I love you all and hope life is going great for each of you!
Shadow
Shadow

Character sheet
Name: Shadow

http://ooeattherudeoo.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanaya Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:12 pm

I’m not really sure why I keep coming back, but here I am! Maybe I’m just hoping to one day cross paths with one of you or maybe hoping I’ll come back and discover that the site is back up and running, not sure. Anyway, I miss you all dearly! I’m on discord a lot and I still rp on a site called Incandescence, if anyone’s ever interested.

Thanks for all the memories, you guys. Hope to see one of you in the future! 💖
Kanaya
Kanaya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:29 pm

It's been a while since I was here but I miss you guys tons, and love you. <33

If you wanna reach me, my discord name is Jeames#7775!

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazimir Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:28 am

I had almost forgotten about this pack.. I'm almost in tears thinking about writing with you guys. I really haven't written since. Miss and love you all a 3000. I named my cat Dukane :') I got a wolf mix and named her Leksa, she turned 1 on christmas. I'm 22 now... Graduated and going to university to be a teacher. Maybe I'll join a pack again, since my social life has diminished to a hard 0 between work and the dog and school. I bought a house. Life's crazy. I really miss you guys.
Kazimir
Kazimir

Character sheet
Name: Kazimir Bedrich

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:18 pm

I can't believe I was able to just log onto this, I've tried a couple of times in the years since I was last able to post, and finally, finally, I can log into Winter! Haha!
It's so great being able to see everyone check-in, and hear about things. I love you all, seriously.
I'll be turning 22 in March this year, my second birthday in a Pandemic which I have to say I never expected. It sounds like something I would have wrote about or roleplayed back in the day lol.
I miss you all (: Thanks for giving me such sweet, lasting memories <3
Winter
Winter
Admin

Location : Lost in my imagination. With an axe since Im an axe murderer. ;3

Character sheet
Name: Winter Tolliver Saskia.

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:24 pm

I know I just posted on Winters account ^ just above there but I found out the reason I wasn't able to log into any of my accounts was because I kept forgetting to capitalize the first letter.... So now I'm thrilled lol. And wanted to share that.
God I miss you all. Love love love<3
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:39 pm

I love all you guys too, I wish we could bring this back because everyrtime i log into this site after remembering about it I cry. This was my first og pack and the only one I truly felt like I belonged lol <333333
Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:41 pm

We are all beans, yee.

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanaya Wed Feb 02, 2022 6:21 am

hi all! oh my god i can’t believe you guys were here. im not sure why but i woke up out of a dead sleep and remembered this place. maybe i was dreaming of y’all. idk. i miss you guys! i’m so happy things are going so well for y’all! i’m also turning 22 in march! i’m still unfortunately at home but i have two dogs who i love vvvv much! i have a five year old chihuahua named honey and a one year old collie mix named luther! this is ALSO my second bday during the pandemic. omg ver, totally matching rn bestieeee! ugh, the pandemic. i’ve honestly never been more depressed. i became quite the homebody in my late teens so it’s not like my social life was affected much, but i just miss the way things used to be and i miss having the choice to go out and never have to worry if i’ll bring a deadly virus back home to my loved ones. my online friends have really helped a lot! i’m still on incandescence! it’s a wolf rp, if that wasn’t obvious. i’ve been there for a few years now and they’ve become a home to me and i’d love to share it with anyone interested! i am also on discord, if anyone just wants to chat, catch up! i’m cabeswater#0680
i also have tiktok, love tiktok
on there i’m @babeswater, both usertags are in lowercase! i really miss y’all something awful. this place, you people and all the memories we share will always hold a special place in my heart. y’all really started my rp journey and it would be so nice to show y’all where i’m at now and how much i’ve grown! if not, i guess we’ll always this place. stay safe everyone, take care of yourselves! i’ll catch y’all later i guess.

love you. 🤍
Kanaya
Kanaya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Mon Jul 17, 2023 3:25 pm

Hej alle sammen!

I wanted to write here for a while now, but I didn’t know what to say, nor was I in a good mindset. For years now I’ve struggled with a lot of traumas and mental issues, and especially the years after I reached early adulthood were rough. There were days where I wanted to give up completely, and where I held on to friendships and relationships that completely drained me because of my fear of abandonment (what I’ve come to find out is me having an anxious detachment relationship style due to the emotional neglect during my upbringing), next to my anxiety and depression.

But I can say now that I’m on the right track. I’ve started standing up for myself and I’m on my way to figuring out what all is plaguing me so I can find therapy for it and heal, and be aware of my signs so I don’t slip up. I’m already in therapy as we speak. I am finally becoming the true me, name change and all, leaving behind whatever shit past I’ve had and (half) openly coming out as nonbinary to mostly friends and coworkers. I’m fighting to separate myself from my neglectful narcissistic ‘’mother’’ and I’ve finally made my first real choice and quit my driver’s education after 8 years of not gaining any progress (which I remained working on because my ‘’mother’’ forced me to keep going). I’m about done with being controlled and used by others.

One of my close friends who’s always given me great advice and been real fun to talk to turned out to be the love of my life after we got to know each other even better, and we’ve been dating for almost 11 months now! I’ve never felt so strongly about a person and never before so safe. For this man, I’ve already done so many things I thought I would never do. He supports me, loves the real me, and brings out the best parts of me. We’ve already spoken about living together, maybe children and getting married- I’m currently working on moving in with him. He’s already called hubby in my head haha. I will be moving to Denmark – about a ten hour drive from where I live now – and I will have to learn Danish, find a new job and leave my family and what little friends I have behind, but in the end it will all be worth it. I will be away from this toxic, draining household and I will have a loving partner and an amazing in-law family who is more of a family to me than my own flesh and blood. I will finally learn to be independent and I will be supported every step of the way by a safe, healthy and secure support system. I will become a better me, the best version I can be. I have a long road ahead of me still of course, but I’m finally seeing light at the end of this tunnel, and hope for better years to come.

If you ever want to catch up, you can find me at these spots:
Deviantart: Jeamesero
Discord: Jeames
FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/alexvclaesen/

Hope you’re all doing well og På gensyn!

Love,
Jeames

UPDATE: We signed the contract for an apartment! I also convinced my parents I will be moving in mid December! Soon I will finally find my independence and learn to be an actual adult!

Last edited by Jeamesero on Wed Aug 09, 2023 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Makoce Tue Aug 08, 2023 8:13 am

Lord have mercy, I remembered this place today after reminiscing about a few of my favorite characters I've roleplayed with over the years. I still have Makoce as a wolf in the game. I don't really play much or roleplay much anymore, heck I don't even write anymore. I was so young when I first got into Wolfquest and roleplaying and such. Now I'm an adult with like, bills and stuff lol.

These past few years have been absolutely rough. Growing up is hard. I think Wolfquest is the only thing from my younger years that I still hold on to. This year I've been working on seeking an ADHD diagnosis and learning how to work on my mental health. It's been a huge step for me because I have spent my whole life wondering, why is it so much harder me to do (insert anything here)? Growing up with neurodivergent brothers, I figured it was because of that instead of wondering if I myself was neurodivergent. I'll be finding out soon, but after a loooong time of doing research, I am about 85% sure I am.

Anyways, I still have much appreciation for this little time in my life when I had so few responsibilities, I'd do my chores and then I'd hop on here and let my creative side loose. So innocent and carefree. I still remember. It's nice to reminisce about it and see if I can get that little piece of me back, because I loved her and she gave me good memories.

I hope everyone is doing well. There are just some things that keep living a little longer than the time they were given. This pack is just one of those things that just keeps having something to offer in some way even after it lost its novelty. There's something inspiring about that.

~Makoce
Makoce
Makoce

Character sheet
Name: Makoce

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:16 am

Hi everyone,

it‘s making me incredibly happy to see people still post here omg.
I don’t know what made me look up this site again, I‘m just chilling in my bed and was thinking about you all. The nostalgia took over me, just to go back here makes me think of all the good times we had here RPing.
I‘m really glad everyone‘s doing alright.

@Jeames I‘m proud of how you‘re dealing with your life and that You’re standing up for yourself. Im so happy, that You’ve found a person that makes you feel special and understands you. You deserve everything Good in this world. It‘s exciting to hear you‘re moving to denmark! We won‘t be neighbors anymore then haha :D Viel Glück dir!

@Makoce I hope you‘re doing well, even during these hard times. I totally get your thoughts on thinking back to the times we were so careless and could just enjoy ourselves back here, playing our characters, creating our plots in the chat and just having a wonderful time here.
I wish you all the best!

@Kanaya happy late birthday for all these past years omgg. It‘s great to hear from you, I‘ve missed you! I hope that since that whole pandemic thing has come to an end that You’re doing better.

I‘m almost 25 and still hold this place dear. It Made me the person I am Today. During the last few years I‘ve been working on myself. I quit my job as a Bank Clerk , since it made me so unhappy and took a toll on my mental health. I am now working in a different, much better place which really affects me positively. I‘m with my boyfriend of 2 1/2 years, im going to move into a new appartment and overall Life is good.

I still wish you guys all the best and i hold every one of you dear.

- Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Character sheet
Name: Shadow

http://ooeattherudeoo.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next