The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3
The Riadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
|| : Mαverιcĸ : || EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 6:45 pm by Jeamesero

» What Music Are You Listening To?
|| : Mαverιcĸ : || EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:52 pm by Jeamesero

» Count to 1000!
|| : Mαverιcĸ : || EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:44 pm by Jeamesero

» Yum or yuck?
|| : Mαverιcĸ : || EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:36 pm by Roki

» I drop a_
|| : Mαverιcĸ : || EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:35 pm by Roki

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

|| : Mαverιcĸ : ||

+6
Keane
Dawn
Runa
Verine
BM100
Maverick
10 posters

Go down

|| : Mαverιcĸ : || Empty || : Mαverιcĸ : ||

Post by Maverick Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:58 pm

|| : Mαverιcĸ : || 2rqhhk6

|| : Mαverιcĸ : || 23hlgk8
So... you wish to learn about the imfamous Maverick, yes? Good!
You've come to the right place. You can find out so much information
here, so please Guest, read on~

|| : Mαverιcĸ : || YAw9eLU

F U L L---N A M E
Maverick Roupe Kazulon

N A M E---P R O N U N C I A T I O N
Mav-er-ick Roo-pay Kuh-zoo-lawn

F I R S T---N A M E
Maverick

N I C K N A M E
Mave

S E X
Male

H O U R G L A S S
Three years, six months

S E X U A L---O R I E N T A T I O N
Straight / heterosexual

S P E C I E S
Canis lupus lupus / European wolf

R A N K
Alpha Male

R A N K---O F---D E S I R E
Happy where he is

P L A C E
Riadven

|| : Mαverιcĸ : || Y5doEqh

C O A T
Mave's coat is fairly short, but thick. His outer coat is rough and not really fun to touch, but his inner coat is as soft as soft can be

P E L T
His pelt is a nice dark brown

M A R K I N G S
Mave's lower-face, chest, stomach, under-tail, inner ears, "upper" and "lower" eyes, paws and ankles are all a soft cream color. His paw-pads are the same color as his main pelt and he has white ear rims. See reference

S C A R S
He doesn't really have any scars, especially since he's never had to fight in a war or for his life. His life has mainly been peaceful and blood-shed free... except for a few fights he had to participate in to become a warrior in his birth pack

O R B S
Deep, forest green

B U I L D
Since Mave isn't as young as he used to be, he has been losing some muscle since his earlier years. From all his traveling, however, his legs have been getting stronger and his running is getting more efficient.
His ears and paws are large, and he has about an average-sized tail as well

V O I C E
Balto from "Balto"

T O N G U E
English

H E I G H T
34 inches at the shoulder

W E I G H T
115 LBS

S T R E N G T H S
Fighting, leadership, and his running is getting stronger

W E A K N E S S E S
He's getting older, and it's harder for him to keep in shape

R E F E R E N C E
Look here for the dA page: clicky!
Spoiler:

|| : Mαverιcĸ : || 4DBMPUf

P E R S O N A
Mave is a natural-born leader with a brave heart, and anyone who has ever spoken to him can easily believe it. As a pup, he had always been so inspired when his father, Tamika, told him stories of Mave's grandfather, Tempest, and such a great pack leader he was. He wished to carry on his grandfather's legacy and lead a pack of his own. Mave is a big sweetheart, and will always treat others kindly, no matter how they treat him. He's very goofy and in all honesty doesn't take life that seriously. He only takes his family, friends, and pack seriously. Anything that has to do with those three things will be his number one concern, and he's also very over-protective of anyone who falls under at least one of those categories. And speaking of honesty, Mave can unfortunately be brutally honest. He won't go around saying to others what exactly is on his mind, but if you ask him something, he will answer honestly... unless if you ask him about his mate, Icicle. He will always dodge the question unless he is close to you and could trust you with his life. If that happens, then you must hold a special place in his heart.

L I K E S
Friends, family, pups, the night

D I S L I K E S
BEARS, the death of loves ones

H O P E S
That all three of his pups will remain happy and healthy for the rest of their lives

H A B I T S
Closing his eyes, in hopes it's quiet enough for him to actually fall asleep

F E A R S
A bear taking a loved one's life, dying in the same way Icicle did, failing as an alpha

H I S T O R Y
Maverick and his two older siblings, Ebony and Kodiak, were given life from Tamika and Violenn. All three pups were the best of friends in their Aunt Rashka and Uncle Ravioli's pack, and were even the only litter born that spring. However, Mave had more fun spending time with his Uncle Ravioli. In fact, it wasn't exactly right for Mave to call him his uncle, since Ravioli wasn't related by blood, and he wasn't mated to Raksha yet. He spend lots of time with his aunt and uncle, and every now and then they would give him tips and advice of leading packs and what to do if a conflict rises up. Mave loved to learn.
Maverick had learned so many things about his family history. He learned that his grandfather, Tempest, was born in the "distant land" known as Hawaii, and how he had helped his parents plot against a neighboring rival pack to kill them all. Tempest was always the one to pull pranks on them, but then he was unfortunately captured by humans and brought to North America. That was where he had died. After his death, his mate, Tundra, went and mated with another wolf by the name of Kassiel -- who later killed his own two pups, Alpine and Velvet. Raksha had also told him that Tempest and Tundra had a litter together -- Krislock, Raksha (herself), Roan, Seritza, and Tamika. Roan had died too early in her life -- before she even experienced her first dawn. His Aunt Seritza had been exiled for the murder of Tempest, but later Tamika had told him that Raksha's accusation wasn't true. Raksha also told Mave that his Aunt Krislock had run off in the middle of the night not too long after Seri's exile. The only reason it's known that she's still alive is because she had left a marking on a nearby tree -- that had her live scent on it. And so, Rak explained that it was just her and Tamika from that litter that was still in the pack.
However, as time wore on, maybe about around Mave's first year, Raksha was murdered by a grizzly. She had been resting so peacefully on her own by a creek after a stroll with Ravioli. Afterwards she told him to go watch over the pack as she got some sleep, and it was rumored that he was going to ask her to be his mate that night. Unfortunately, he never got the courage to. And so the bear came, and Rak didn't even detect its presence until it was too late... The pack had suddenly heard a yelp from her, but the bear was gone by the time the pack found her body. There were four deep claw marks across her back... and not of an inch of her had been eaten. Ravioli was heartbroken. He never had even gotten a chance to confess his feelings, propose, or even really say goodbye. He couldn't bare it any longer, so he left the pack that evening.
With no heir from Raksha, it took a while for the pack to agree on who would be the next alpha. Eventually it was decided that Tamika and Violenn would lead.
Maverick, of course, was miserable without his Uncle Ravioli and Aunt Raksha around. He was sad for the next several months or so, but eventually, he didn't have time to be sad.
With his mother and father as the new alphas of the pack, they had to choose their hier. They chose Ebony, only because she was the oldest. At the time she was the only one showing signs of a good leader, so Mave and Kodiak ended up training to be warriors. Ebony was doing a great job, but unfortunately, as Ebony and the beta, a she-wolf named Mustache, were out and about the territory, something terrible happened.
A bear slaughtered them both.
It wasn't long before two of the pack's scouts had found their bodies and reported the news to the pack. Tamika and Viola were of course devastated, and then they ended up choosing Kodiak as the future leader. Kodi and Mave still managed to spend lots of time together, even though they were busy with being trained. Occasionally Kodiak would tell Mave simple tips and tricks about leadership; adding to Mave's previous knowledge of what Ravioli and Raksha had told him. However, even if Mave's life was great and he and his brother were getting closer to graduating from their apprenticeship, Mave wasn't happy. Everyday he was reminded of the past pains. Everyday he saw the rock-stained blood of Seritza, caused by her torn-ear exile marking. Every day he would pass by the mark on the tree that Aunt Krislock had left when she ran off. Everyday he would look at the spot in the alpha den in which Ebony used to sleep. And as an alpha's son, every night he would sleep in the same den Aunt Raksha and Uncle Ravioli used to sleep in. That pained him the most.
So, about three months before his second birthday, Maverick decided to leave the pack. He told his family and friends that he loved them and left with the sunset. But to him, the sunset looked like a sunrise. Mave traveled south, out of Canada, and into the state known as Montana. There, he found a nice-looking piece of land by the Bitterroot National Forest, and he had decided to claim it. He liked the peaceful feeling the land gave, and soon, lone wolves had come to him, requesting for a home and a family. Mave had accepted all the wolves. By this time he was two years old.
He loved the bonds he was forming with these wolves whom he never thought he'd met. In the earlier days, he would send the pack hunters off to go catch something to eat, and surprisingly some of them never came back. Bodies were never found, so Maverick had assumed that the wolves ran off, masking their scent.
About two months later, Mave had promoted a good friend of his, Jeamesero, to beta. He left Jeames in charge for about a month or so as he traveled back up north to Canada to visit his family. Nothing major had happened with his birth pack, other than the fact that Kodiak had found a mate and they were expecting pups. Maverick visited with his family again, and at this point he was satisfied with his life. And eventually, he had to travel back to his new family, the Riadven Pack. When he returned, he found poor Jeames overwhelmed with so many new wolves, and he even found three dead. That was the day he learned about Jeames' multiple-personality disorder, which was his murder side that had caused him to kill those wolves. Two of them he had never even met before, but what he had heard about them, they were nice wolves. The other wolf that had been killed has the lead warrior of the time, Shadow. Even if Jeamesero was Mave's best friend and it wasn't really his fault the wolves had died, he couldn't keep him as the beta male. And so, Jeames was demoted to omega. Maverick was very cautious and a little disappointed with Jeames at first, he eventually forgave him.
By this point, Mave had a crush: Verine. He thought she was the prettiest thing ever, but sadly, her heart was stolen by Cassiel, another one of Mave's good friends. Mave was never really the jealous type, so of course he let the two become mates and he even eventually promoted them to beta male and female. That was also when the funeral for the three wolves happened. They had the ceremony, and at the end, and unexpectedly, Mave announced Cassiel and Verine the new alphas of the Riadven Pack and left. By this time the pack was large and very well-known among the wolves in Montana, and Mave had grown to be pretty famous as well. When he left, he traveled south-east, and landed at the Madison River.
The pack that had lived there was a small pack, but something else had really caught his interest. He found a lone she-wolf in an abandoned den, all by herself. Of course the female was absolutely terrified of him, since she thought he was part of the nearby pack (since that pack had been trying to track her down for a while). She relaxed a little when Maverick explained that he was a lone wolf as well, and he was surprised when he told her his name and she had never heard of him. She told him her name, and she was known as Icicle.
The two started working together to thrive, and eventually they fell in love. They ditched their old den to find a new, larger one, and that's when Mave had asked her to be his mate. By the time Maverick was two and a half years old, Icicle gave birth to three healthy pups: Kurly, Mango, and Jazzkah. The small family couldn't have been happier. They never really had any problems regarding the neighboring pack or predators at all.
However, when it was just about Mave's third birthday, Ice was out hunting for the family as he was watching the pups.
She never came back.
Worried, Mave went out to go look for her. He said he was going to be quick, so he left his pups in the den. What Maverick found was something he wished he had never seen. Poor Icicle had been brutally murdered by a bear... and when Mave sniffed her body, he realized it was the same bear that had killed Aunt Raksha and his sister Ebony. This bear was following him. But this time, the bear had the chance to really get things bloody. Icicle's body had claw and teeth slashes and cuts all over her, and in fact there was so much blood covering her it took him a minute to even be able to tell that it was her. She had been ripped open, and one of her legs had been snapped completely backwards. This was a sight that Mave never got out of his head. It was so brutal... and not a speck of her had been eaten. The bear had been killing wolves (his family, especially) for no reason. The murder was for pleasure, not for food. He couldn't let anyone else (especially his pups) ever see this, so when the sun fell, he buried Icicle's body in the very first spot he had ever laid eyes on her: their old den. Maverick returned to his pups at the newer den, his eyes full of tears. When his pups asked where their mother was, that hit him hard. He simply had to explain that she would never be coming back. About a month later, when his pups had learned about the concept of death, he told them what really happened. He didn't allow them to go see the body, but what he had told hem was that it was the worst possible way to die. Being a single parent, Mave knew it was just going to get harder to raise three pups alone. So, he requested to join the nearby pack. They accepted him. He gained the rank of warrior, and his pups learned basic survival skills. They stayed there for about two months before Mave and his pups left.
Jazzkah told Mave that she wanted to travel south, and he let her. Off she went, and to this day Mave knows that she's happy and alive.
Maverick decided to head back up north-west, back towards the Riadven Pack territory. Kurly and Mango came with him, but on their way Mango decided to head his own direction as well. So, they said their goodbyes and he left. As Maverick and Kurly were getting closer and closer to the Bitterroot National Forest and his old friends and family, he could tell that a lot of things have changed since he had left. And he had changed too. He hated bears a lot more now, especially since he found out that one had been seeming to follow him and murder his loved ones. He became way too over-protective, and he hoped that he still had the gentle and kind heart to lead his pack, just as he once had. At this point he was three and a half years old. He wondered how many faces he would recognize and how many wolves would recognize him as he took his first few steps back in the Riadven Pack den site...

S I R E
Tamika - Alive

D A M E
Violenn - Alive

S I B L I N G S
Ebony - Sister - Deceased
Kodiak - Brother - Alive

U N C L E S
Thorin - Unknown
Ravioli - Alive
Alpine - Deceased
Possibly more - Unknown

A U N T S
Krislock - Alive
Raksha - Deceased
Roan - Deceased
Seritza - Alive
Velvet - Deceased

C O U S I N S
Naymin - Deceased
Nevva - Deceased
Ninglo - Unknown
Nukloo - Unknown
Nyn - Deceased
Possibly more - Unknown

G R A N D F A T H E R
Tempest - Deceased

G R A N D M O T H E R
Tundra - Alive

E X---M A T E
Icicle - Deceased

O F F S P R I N G
Kurly - Daughter - Alive
Mango - Son - Alive
Jazzkah - Daughter - Alive

C R U S H
None

C U R R E N T---M A T E
It is possible for him to take another mate and raise more pups, but that's unlikely... and it must happen sometime soon before he gets too old. Try hard ;3

B E S T---F R I E N D
Jeamesero

F R I E N D S
Cassiel, Verine, Bright Fang, Lupa, Kanaya

A Q U A I N T A N C E S
Winter, Caro, Roki, Shadow

S T R A N G E R S
The rest of the pack

F O E S
None

S W O R N---E N E M Y
The bear that has been following him...

E X T R A---N O T E S
Woo an update as of August 27th, 2015
I didn't change much, all I updated was the ref and relationships with other wolves
BUT YES I plan on updating in the future yay :D

Teehee

|| : Mαverιcĸ : || Vo7n78

Last edited by Maverick on Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:27 pm; edited 8 times in total
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Location : Long gone... contactable on FeralHeart and my DeviantART account (@Kikiorylandia)

Character sheet
Name: Maverick

http://kikiorylandia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

|| : Mαverιcĸ : || Empty Re: || : Mαverιcĸ : ||

Post by Maverick Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:56 pm

Updated! :D
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Location : Long gone... contactable on FeralHeart and my DeviantART account (@Kikiorylandia)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:00 pm

Jea ish best fwiend! :D <3*does happy dance*
BM100
BM100

Character sheet
Name: BM100

http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:05 pm

Oyus ;D -joins dance-
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:14 pm

MAVE<3
YOU HAVE SUCH TALENT FOR MAKING ME FEEL GUILTY WITH VERINE. Dx
But your bio is so nice now ;A;
Good job bb<3
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Verine bb ;3

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:25 pm

VERINE<3
LMAO IKR THATS THE POINT ;D
And thanks bb<3
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Runa Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:08 pm

adghkfdf.
This is beautiful. c':
Runa
Runa

Character sheet
Name: Runa

http://distant-bloods-pack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:10 pm

Naw, your FACE is beautiful
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Runa Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:14 pm

Awww, you really mean it? Danke. c':
Your eyebrows are beautiful sistah. <33
Runa
Runa

Character sheet
Name: Runa

http://distant-bloods-pack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:15 pm

Oyus, dem big bushy eyebrows<33
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:53 pm

Dude I never actually looked at your bio before holy beauty
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet
Name: Deyanira

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Mon May 18, 2015 8:06 pm

I know this is extremely late Dawn, but thank you!

And I finally got this thing done and updated... I'm officially-officially back now and I'll jump back into rp soon! c:

As soon as the pups get their bios up e.e
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Keane Tue May 19, 2015 10:53 am

YESSSSSS.<3
Yay Mave~ ^^
Keane
Keane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Tue May 19, 2015 6:52 pm

Thanks luff<3
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:31 pm

WOO updated again .3.

On the bio it says what I did... I didn't do much though xD
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:36 pm

I love this bio ;-; the colors and just the character himself! His story is sad too ;v; My heart, but awesome bio Mave<3
Zara
Zara

Character sheet
Name: Zara

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:33 pm

Aahhhh thanks so much bb!<3 ;w;
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:16 am

I just now realize!
Maybe that bear that killed Navin and the other pups was the bear that had followed Mave aroundddd? ;D

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupa Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:51 am

Yes, Lupa made a friend!

I love your bio
Lupa
Lupa

Character sheet
Name: Lupa

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:56 pm

Jeamesero wrote:I just now realize!
Maybe that bear that killed Navin and the other pups was the bear that had followed Mave aroundddd? ;D

Dude I was thinking about that actualy ;DD

And ye, thanks Lupa<3
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Niko Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:55 am

Incredible bio! So detailed ;)
Niko
Niko

Character sheet
Name: Niko

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:04 pm

Thanks Niko, I appreciate it! ^^"
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum