The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SURPRISE PACK BY DUKANE HURRAY!!!!
Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:46 pm by Castor

» my new pack
Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:45 am by Castor

» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:52 pm by Roki

» Instead of Disappearing off the ends of the Earth...
Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:56 pm by Cassiel

» The Main Den
Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:37 am by Makoce

July 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

The Main Den

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Main Den

Post by Maverick on Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:18 am

First topic message reminder :

This is the pack's main den. It is tucked away deep into the forest, making it hard for most animals to find it. It has lots of room on the inside, and many wolves can fit inside comfortably. There is a small creek nearby, where most pups learn how to swim.

BIOGRAPHY DEVIANTART WOLFQUEST
"Believe that life is worth living and your belief
will help create the fact." -William James
Maverick
Head Admin

Location : Still around; if you need anything go ahead and contact me

Character sheet
Name: Maverick

View user profile http://kikiorylandia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Main Den

Post by Cassiel on Wed May 07, 2014 12:30 am

Cass looked over at the pale-pelted wolf who had first greeted him, whose name was apparently Jeamsero. Cass opened his maw to respond to the welcoming, but caught himself once he picked out the wolf's indifferent tone of voice. He closed his maw, a slight feeling of resentment towards the wolf developing inside of him. He then gave a curt nod and responded with, "Hello. Thank you for welcoming me." A tense silence followed, but Cass's attention broke from the rude wolf as a sharp whine hit his ears. He turned his gaze warily toward the hefty wolf who had scrambled to and fro, a mix of fear and insanity swimming in his eyes before he snapped out of his apparent psychological attack, apologized to everyone for his misconduct, and his sprinting out into the foliage. After a moment, he returned his gaze to the Alpha, his eyes soon brightening, and his ears perking in delight at the positive response. He wanted to shout to the heavens in happiness that he had found a home - possibly a permanent one - and jump around in excitement, but instead, he composed himself. Instead of bursting out in joy and delight, he simply gave a slight, close-mouthed smile of gratitude before responding, "Yes, that sounds like a good proposal. The hunter position seems to suit my talents best." The scrawny male sat upon his haunches, not knowing whether or not the conversation between him and the Alpha Male was over.
Cassiel
Google Master

Location : Kickstarting the rebellion against black licorice ._.

Character sheet
Name: Cassiel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow on Wed May 07, 2014 8:12 am

Shadows pads bounced over the grassy floor of the forest. The tall brute panted loud as he stopped with a slide, exhausted what happening with his mind. Is he becoming insane? He still can´t acceppt his past but the Male throw all these thoughts away as another unfamiliar scent reach his nostrils. Shadow raised his head immediately and his gaze wander from side to side, searching for any other creature in the forest. After he doesn´t say anyone, Shadow bared his teeth, his tail raised and hackles bristle. He wasn´t sure if his mind trying to make him insane but whatever this scent was, he would face it this time. He had enough of running away like he did when his demented pack raced after him, trying to tear his Body limbs apart. I had to run away. I´m not a coward! Shadow mumbled with a slightly aggressive growl. The brute knows, if he doesn´t run off, he would get bitten and would loose his mind as well. But now he has to focus at the strange scent. He takes some deep breaths and figured out that it was a lone wolf. A female. She doesn´t really smell like she want any trouble so he shouted out, trying to keep himself calm as well, I know you´re there. Come out of your hiding place and show yourself! I´m not out for a fight! His ears perk for any replies but before someone could answer, he saw something, hiding under the undergrowth. He glanced down to the pure-white pelted wolf, just seeing some parts of the fur. He waited for her to show herself.
Shadow

Character sheet
Name: Shadow

View user profile http://ooeattherudeoo.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero on Wed May 07, 2014 3:07 pm

Jeamesero nodded at the new wolf’s words. He tried to remember his name, which was Cassiel, he just realized. Just as he thought a normal peaceful day would occur, Shadow all of a sudden started to act strange, like he was afraid of them. Jeamesero looked confused at him, frowning at the wolf. Once Shadow ran off and disappeared intro the forest, Jeamesero snapped out of his thoughts.

‘’What happened to Shadow? What’s wrong with him?’’, he asked Mave, like he hadn’t been there when Shadow started to act strange. And he hadn’t been there, because he couldn’t remember the very second when Shadow began to behave strange. He couldn’t even remember the few minutes between him dragging in the prey and him stranding here beside Clementine. It was as if a piece of his memory was missing. ‘’Don’t we need to go after him? Find out what’s wrong?’’, he asked again, looking over his shoulder at the spot where Shadow was last seen before he disappeared into the woods. Worry began to fill his chestnut brown eyes and he swallowed. ‘’What if he gets hurt…?’’
He turned his head and saw the newcomer, Cassiel. Not remembering their first meeting, he began to wag his tail and smile brightly. ‘’Hey, I’m Jeamesero, but call me Jeames, or Jea. Who are you? Wanna help us find Shadow back?’’

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name: Jeamesero

View user profile http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 07, 2014 4:19 pm

A jet-black stranger halted right before Vitani's eyes. Though he'd previously seemed quite flustered, his panicky demeanor was slowly fading as he sensed a newcomer in his territory. Vitani quickly understood that fighting him head-on could be fatal, so instead she slunk out of the thicket she was hiding in, her hackles raised and teeth bared as not to appear weak She cocked her head at the angle she always kept it at while she fought, keeping her good eye turned towards her enemy so her blindside remained non-existant. "You better watch out, pup," she mocked the brute. "If you get too close, ill tear you to shreds," she snarled, facing the male confidently, anticipating his fighting tactics to be dulled with rage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 07, 2014 5:49 pm

Clementine smiled softly at the newcomer who was called Cassiel, but decided to refrain from introducing herself until it became less hectic. Most of her focus was trained upon Cassiel, but a faint sense of premonition possessed Clem to shift her eyes to the side. Surely enough, Shadow was experiencing some sort of fit. She took a tiny step backwards as a mudslide of terror, curiosity, and confusion rained down upon her. Clementine’s paws remained rooted to the ground despite her instinct to follow him. With her chocolate orbs opened wide, she turned towards Maverick and Jeamesero, who were already discussing the matter. “Is he okay?” she inquired.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiel on Wed May 07, 2014 7:45 pm

Cass looked at Jeamesero confusedly. His previously lackluster personality had shifted without warning into one of pup-like joy. He re-introduced himself, now saying that he could call him Jeames. "Uh... okay then, Jeames. My name is Cassiel. If you absolutely must shorten my name, then please. Call me Cass. As for that Shadow fellow over there, well... I suppose I can accompany you with your search," he responded, rising to his paws and shaking off the light sheen of dust and dirt that had accumulated on his coat after days of staggering through the wilderness, not caring enough to stop and clean himself.
Cassiel
Google Master

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick on Wed May 07, 2014 8:33 pm

Mave nodded to Cassiel when he accepted his rank. He turned to Jeames and Clem when they mentioned whether or not they should go after Shadow. He stopped for a moment, and thought about it. Finally, he replied, "Let him be. I think he needs his own space right now. When he returns, I shall talk to him." Mave caught the slight scent of yet another newcomer in the area.

Maverick
Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero on Thu May 08, 2014 12:14 am

"Yaaaaay, I can call you Cass!", Jeamesero yipped happily, jumping up and down like he had energy for at least four wolves together. However, his happiness quickly came to a stop as Mave spoke about Shadow, and Jeamesero nodded slightly, still worried about the dark coated male. "If you say so Mave... I hope he will turn out fine...

Jeamesero

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow on Thu May 08, 2014 7:01 am

After the female approach Shadow with a threat, the brute rolled his eyes annoyed. He started to examine her appearence, not noticing her dull blue eye. She was a pure white wolf, which was unusual like his own pelt. A deep smirk appears on his maw as the smaller she-wolf mentioned that she would shred him in pieces if he dares to come closer. You wish! Shadow barkes in a sarcastic tone. He still doesn´t want a fight but if this, in his eyes, pathetic wolf dared to attack him, he wouldnt hesitate to fight against her. He raised his head up in the air and looked now taller then he even was. With tardy and carefully steps, he closed the distance between them and stand right in front of her, maybe three more steps away of her. His orbs show no fear and his lobes flicker, neither greeting her or cow her. If he would be a loner, they would fight right now but since he joined this pack and even threatened the Alpha, he thought that they maybe would be mad and even chase him out because of his aggressive nature. He wasn´t really sure what would happen next and waited for the reaction of the she-wolf, about that he doesn´t cared about her threat, what shall happen if he would dare to step closer. But whatever her next move was, Shadow was prepared for everything.
Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu May 08, 2014 6:18 pm

A slim figure raced through the trees, weaving among them like a shadow. Her paws thrummed against the ground with a steady, quick beat, like that of a heart during a chase. She had light russet fur, with black dusting her neck, back and tail. A few specks sprinkled her face, but they were not as prominent as the others. She was tall -lanky, to some- with long legs and a slender frame. She had a long, thoughtful muzzle and large ears, with warm amber eyes like sunlight. Her breaths came in ragged pants; she had been running for a while now; she did not remember the last time she had rested.

Suddenly, she stopped, her graceful muzzle lifted towards the treetops as she sniffed the air.
Wolves. she thought, her ears flicking back against her head nervously as she looked around. She considered fleeing, like she did all those other packs she had come across, but the scent of this one seemed different somehow. Fresher, smaller. The pack was new, just forming.

The lone female crouched down and stalked through the forest, soon happening upon the group. There were two males that she could see, and three females. The scent of others was on the wind, though. She stayed downwind as best she could, hiding among the thick leaves on the border of the clearing the pack was in. She pricked her ears, muscles tense as she grew more alert. The female wasn't necessarily the shy type; she was wary after the incident with her brother, even after all this time had passed. She kept still, hoping to witness whether this pack was friendly or not before revealing herself, if she would.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu May 08, 2014 6:19 pm

"Talk about arrogant," she growled. "You're pretty brave for a pup," she said with a smirk. Vitani had previously intended to beat this rogue wolf into the ground. However, her nose told her that this was no rogue. He was in a pack, and Vitani was certain they were close by, so instead of pouncing on him when he got too close, she calmly stepped back a step and said, "I'm not afraid of haughty males like you, but I'm also not stupid enough to try and take on you and your pack."

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiel on Thu May 08, 2014 8:12 pm

Cass nodded slowly towards Jeames, still somewhat perturbed by his sudden change in attitude. He then returned his attention to Maverick, and dipped his head in respect toward the alpha's decision for them not to chase after the borderline-crazed male. After a moment of rest, he leaned down to start cleaning his disheveled coat when he heard the crashing of paws coming closer toward the den site. His ears stood erect as his head whipped toward the source of the sound, and his pale blue orbs picked up movement from within the bushes. He didn't have to rely on his scent to know that a foreign wolf had stumbled upon their territory. Slowly, he stood up, facing the direction of the intruding wolf, his hackles rising. "Who's there?" he barked, his voice directed at the figure shrouded by the green foliage.
Cassiel
Google Master

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu May 08, 2014 8:33 pm

The she-wolf tensed, keeping completely still. It seemed a younger male had noticed her coming, and did not seem pleased from it. She flattened her ears against her head nervously, seeing how the male became instantly on the defensive. Slowly, as to not make any unnecessary disturbances, the she-wolf slipped towards another side of the clearing, away from the male. She kept her eyes and ears alert, though, in case of any other attack. She kept low to the ground as well, stalking through the brush like an expert. She did not disturb the foliage; it seemed as though she had not moved at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow on Fri May 09, 2014 6:47 am

Shadows lobes perked at the words of the she-wolf. In spite of her mocking words, the brute stayed calm. It was really disappointing for him, that even if he tried to be gentle, she ridiculed him. Well, i said i´m not out for a fight. I guess you were the one who threatened me, mouse brain. he barks in a surprisingly calm tone. Shadow knew that this appearence wasn´t really her. She was still a female and through this face, she was afraid. This thoughts gave him more confidence. We aren´t really near my den. No one followed me. he mentioned. Shadow knew it was a risk to say that but it was more like a game of him. He wanted to see her reactions and knew that he can handle this she-wolf. His amber-green mixed orbs blazed slightly and he raised his tail to the high of his spine. He had to glance down, to look straight in here eyes. The brute wanted to know how this wolf would react.
Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 09, 2014 7:26 am

A young lass dawdled into the area at ease and shortened her pace as she arrived within a shaded area of trees, looking across the perimeter determined to soon find a meal of some sort. She lowered her head and sniffed at the earth, a faint smell of a creature lingered by her snout. Flicking her tail she narrowed her eyes in depth to look afar of where the rest of the forest lies about. Whiffing at the air Levanya soon scented a variety of smells, possibly wolves congregating together; a pack.

Shaking out the loose debris from her medium length pigment, the female pursued further to where the rest were, there was little intention for her to fight, as she is always the frivolous and non-provoking type. Growing up for her was easy, yet she doesn't tend to spoil her past to any wolf curious enough to know that her life seemed to have an easy access so far. She sighed and kept moving through the forest grounds, keeping her pace light.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero on Fri May 09, 2014 3:32 pm

Jeamesero smiled and wagged his tail, as if he had completely forgotten about Shadow. And maybe he had, because the wolf had never been good with memories. He looked confused at Cassiel when he suddenly spoke to someone who wasn’t there, but soon after that Jeamesero smelled the faint scent of another wolf he hadn’t smelled before; probably a new wolf?
He walked over to Cassiel and stood by his side, wagging his tail slightly. He looked at the male beside him and said: ‘’Don’t worry, we’re a growling pack so we can stand up to wolves that want to treat us. Even though I don’t think that will ever happen; most wolves we come across are friendly just like us.’’
Then he looked at the place where the newcomer’s scent came from and he chuckled. ‘’Hello? Who’s there? Don’t worry, we won’t harm you.’’
Deep down inside however, Jeamesero was scared of these newcomers. There were so many wolves and they all came so quickly, it was hard for him to keep track of all these wolves that came and then left again. And he smelled more scents of unknown wolves close by. what if some of them didn’t actually like to be here, or wanted to treat them…? He bit his lip slightly as he looked at the dark green bushes in front of him.

Jeamesero

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 09, 2014 4:12 pm

Levanya continued to trek through the shadows of the trees, along a path of fallen leafs to keep her posture and paws comforted along the trail. She paused for a moment and sensed the smells lurking closer than before; this gave her high hopes of the pack actually near by and thus she stared off through the distant trees and flicked her tail wearily. She never often pleased to approach unknown wolves, because during her days of traveling, wolves were very defiant and terriorial with their grounds. As for herself, she would be too, but instead as she is alone and on the go, she'll keep her head high and dreams wide open for now.

Voices were heard in her head and she shook her head lightly at the thought of being watched. "Calm yourself, Levvy, it's only mind over matter..." she whispered to herself with soft words to ease her thinking and focus ahead. There were wolves and plenty of them surrounding the area. Most of them seemed to be parted and occupied doing their own thing. However, she assumed to have seen some movement, perhaps her scent already gave away her position so she kept it cool and calmly weaved through the foliage to see a pale white wolf, standing alongside another darken canid. Her blue pools peered over at them and she stood there near the bushes for a moment, before realizing another scent specifically stronger and near her; hiding in the foliage stealthily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 09, 2014 4:49 pm

Clementine trailed behind Cassiel and Jeames, her chocolate eyes still showing signs of unease. At least two wolves, as far as she was aware, were at the fringes of the clearing. She sent a shaky greeting to them, though it was more like an accusation: “Hello?” This did not mean that Clem was afraid—no, she was never scared, not even as the gunshots pursued her, unsettling her skin as the fur stood on end. She was overwhelmed, and she just wished for rest. First fluffing, then shaking out her fur, the silver wolf shivered. She turned heel to fetch her wooden plank. After uncovering the mottled stick, now muddy and slick due to the moist dirt, Clementine retraced her steps and set it at her feet. She continued her vigil, scanning the forest for strangers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiel on Fri May 09, 2014 5:26 pm

Cass followed the figure as it disappeared into the foliage, but he was unable to track it any further. "Hey!" he snapped, although his voice was laced with annoyance rather than hostility. He was about to follow the foreign wolf off into the area surrounding the site, but stopped once he heard Jeames's voice. He turned to face Jeames, and sighed lightly before nodding and responding with, "Yes, okay. I suppose they don't pose a threat." He followed Jeames toward the edge of the den site, but stopped once a brown, mottled she-wolf pushed through the green foliage. He froze, slightly taken aback by her sudden appearance, but then tensed his muscles so he would be ready to lunge if necessary. "Might I ask who you are and why you've barged into our territory?" he inquired, although his tone softer, more level than the previous encounter.
Cassiel
Google Master

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 09, 2014 5:35 pm

The female's ears perked as another wolf walked into the clearing, a mottled brown she-wolf with blue eyes. The two males turned their heads towards her, and a silver female that had been a little ways away. She took a deep breath, steadying herself before walking out of the foliage, sitting down. She knew the others would not noticed her unless they turned around, so she held the element of surprise. She blinked, her tail resting beside her lazily. She held her head high, however her ears were flicked back and she avoided eye contact with anyone else. She did observe them, though. She wondered if there were any pups around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 09, 2014 5:40 pm

Levanya perked her receptors at the appearance and approach of the other canid (Cassiel). She took a few paw steps backwards and lowered her head submissively towards the brute with no negative intentions showing, as he made a slight startle, possibly by her pigment to be rather 'different'. As she kept her posture calm, she parted her maw to speak softenly towards him, "I apologize for trespassing, however, I'm interested with hopes of residing within this forest and with others..as you can see I am looking for a bright future to be with a different pack..if you don't mind an extra paw.." she allowed her words to be as clear and well spoken before she raised her head midway. Shortly though, the sound of some thickets rustling nearby gave away her focus on the male and in her peripheral view was a light colored wolf, portraying herself in the exposure again, she heeded no attempt to look away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiel on Fri May 09, 2014 5:55 pm

Cassiel's eyes flicked to the floor as he thought for a moment, before he opened his maw to respond. "Well, you see... I can't make that decision. Our alpha is in charge of that, but I'm not exactly sure where he is at the moment. If you ask me, I don't see an issue in letting you stay for a while - at least until the alpha comes back. My name is Cassiel, by the way," he said. The dark-hued male then sat upon his haunches, nervousness fluttering in his chest. The site was starting to get crowded, but he didn't let his unease show, for it would simply be a display of weakness. He thought he heard another rustle of the greenery surrounding the den site, but he didn't turn around to investigate; he was preoccupied with the wolf right in front of him.
Cassiel
Google Master

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 09, 2014 6:31 pm

Clementine hung in the back of the group, behind the two males, but perhaps that procured for her an advantage. The same creeping hunch that caused to detect Shadow’s fit was heard by her again. Instinct, it is called. She snapped her head around, and found that her eyes lay upon a lean fae [Kiran], who looked relaxed; falsely so, Clem thought. “Um, hi,” she said, lowering her perky ears despite the fact that the stranger was encroaching upon pack territory, not the other way around. “I’m Clementine.” Briskly and briefly, she glanced behind her to Jeames and Cass. “Come meet the pack,” she advised. “Trust me; we’re friendly.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 09, 2014 6:49 pm

The she-wolf looked up as the silver wolf spoke to her, cocking her head as she noticed her look submissive. She thought of introducing herself, however decided against it for now, wanting the rest of the pack to know she was here. Perhaps if the Alpha was friendly she may hang around, but until then she would merely observe. She stayed where she was.

(Sorry I'm on my phone right now so it's awkward having to do two different colors for talking and actions ^^')

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick on Fri May 09, 2014 6:56 pm

Mave looked around the den site area. "This place is starting to get a bit crowded..." he mumbled quietly to himself. He looked around, and caught the scent of a trio of newcomers. However, they seemed to be on their own instead of a small group. He noticed some wolves missing. Maybe to go speak with the newcomers. Maverick also noticed that Pierce, Ajah, Imagine, and North hadn't been seen for quite a while now. He shrugged softly. Perhaps they left. The male didn't take any offense to that. "Can't please everyone," he said to himself. Mave perked his ears and looked around, partically unsure of what to do next. He waited and looked around for the newcomers.

(Pierce, Ajah, North, and Imagine have been removed from the pack~)

Maverick
Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content