The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:35 pm by Verine

» SURPRISE PACK BY DUKANE HURRAY!!!!
Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:46 pm by Castor

» my new pack
Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:45 am by Castor

» Instead of Disappearing off the ends of the Earth...
Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:56 pm by Cassiel

» The Main Den
Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:37 am by Makoce

September 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

The Main Den

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Main Den

Post by Maverick on Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:18 am

First topic message reminder :

This is the pack's main den. It is tucked away deep into the forest, making it hard for most animals to find it. It has lots of room on the inside, and many wolves can fit inside comfortably. There is a small creek nearby, where most pups learn how to swim.

BIOGRAPHY DEVIANTART WOLFQUEST
"Believe that life is worth living and your belief
will help create the fact." -William James
Maverick
Head Admin

Location : Still around; if you need anything go ahead and contact me

Character sheet
Name: Maverick

View user profile http://kikiorylandia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Main Den

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:10 pm

Ajah trotted steadily through the woods and lowered her muzzle to the ground, instantly scenting a male and female ahead. Slowing to a stop, she dropped the two rabbits she'd killed and panted heavily. The sun made her unusual green eyes stand out. With a last pant, A.J. picked her kill back up and moved out of the brush, lowering her eyes and whimpering lowly, dropping the biggest rabbit in front of the male and the smaller one towards the pup. "Hello, I am Ajah. I seek to join the pack, and become a provider... Hunter" She corrected, her voice strong and gentle at the same time. She licked her chops calmly as her stomach growled. She hadn't eaten today, but kindness won over hunger, and she panted quIetly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick on Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:02 pm

Mave noticed yet another fae approach him, and offer him her kill. "Greetings, Ajah," he introduced as he used his nose to nudge the carcass over to the new wolf. "I can tell you're hungry. You need this rabbit more, please eat." He raised his head back up and looked at Ajah. "And you are more than welcome to join our temporarily small pack, as a huntress," he finished.

(Go pretty posts! xD)

Maverick
Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:26 pm

(Argh... this is so late. Sorry, I got slammed with work.)

Howl watched as more new wolves showed up, and he was having trouble focusing. The first was a little female pup, North, who appeared to be some sort of a husky. Her bi-colored eyes and markings gave her away. The pup was cute and in need of a home, and he wouldn't object to her staying. Anyway, Howl enjoyed being around pups. The second was called Ajah, and was a lovely female with beautiful fur who was in need of a pack. That was fine by him, and they needed more hunters anyway. "Very nice to meet you, North and Ajah," he said to each in turn. "I'm Howl, the Healer," he finished his introduction. Howl gave the newcomers a kind smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:52 pm

Ajah shook her head at the Alpha and sighed,  before turning towards Howl. "Nice to meet you to... and thanks" She said to the male.  Ajah was hungry,  but she just couldn't put her needs before someone else's.  Letting out a low squeak,  she nudged the rabbit towards Howl and trotted over to the shade before he could say anything.   If they don't eat it,  I guess no one will.   She thought and layed down, flicking her tail and ears randomly at the sound of squirrels running up a tree.  

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:21 pm

OOC: Argh sorry I've been out for a while, guys.

Clementine craned her head towards the two newest pack members, who called themselves North and Ajah. Having been angled near the trees during the whole transaction, Clem's legs began to cramp. Her finicky little form leaped from the undergrowth to greet them. The pup seemed more approachable, but Clementine instead decided to open contact with the idle newcomer, Ajah. "I'm Clementine," she stated, staying about a foot (or meter whatever) away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick on Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:48 pm

Mave noticed Ajah nudge the rabbit over to Howl, and he smiled to himself. He was glad that the she-wolf was very selfless and put others -- complete strangers -- before herself, but he wished that she did eat. He looked over at Howl, but he decided not to get involved in that situation. He yawned to himself, and remembered how Jeames and Pierce were still out hunting. "Ajah," the brute said as he padded towards the female, "I had sent two wolves to go hunt before you arrived, and they had not yet come back. I was wondering if you could go after them and give them a paw? Just follow that stream, and tell them that I sent you. Their names are Jeames and Pierce. I hope this isn't much trouble." He looked at the wolf with hopeful eyes; he was really starting to get worried about them and he was nearly begging Ajah to go. He would himself, but he has a pack to watch over.

Maverick
Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:07 pm

Ajah nodded and stood up, looking at her Alpha and wagging her tail. "Sure" she said and looked toward Clementine. " Hi, I'm Ajah. But I have to run an errand, so I'll be right back" A.J. spoke and ran off.

- Summer Meadows -

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:00 pm

"Oh, er, thanks," he thanked Ajah as she nudged the rabbit towards him. He felt bad and a bit embarrassed that she'd given it to him when she looked half starved, but to be polite, he ate a couple of bites and then offered it to anyone else who wanted it. "If anyone else wants some..." he trailed off awkwardly. He noticed that Ajah was heading off to the hunting grounds now, so he hoped she find something to eat there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick on Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:28 pm

Mave watched as Ajah trotted off towards the hunting grounds. He hoped that Jeames and Pierce were alright, and that they were just slow. He smiled to himself at the thought of the two being slow pokes. The brute looked at Howl as he awkwardly offered the rest of the rabbit to the pack, and he said, "We should save it for Ajah. She needs the meal. Or if she still refuses to eat we could save it for later." He looked back over at the stream and gazed at the pawprints Ajah had left behind. She was gone. He hoped she didn't get lost, and that the three wolves made it back to the den safely.

Maverick
Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:52 pm

How offensive, this new wolf walks in. Now, She didn't care that she was half starved. North is a young, bull-headed runt. She should be the center of attention. Well, At least to her eyes. She shifted her head to see Ajah limp away after tossing away food like it was nothin'. She rolled her little bicolored oculars. If her brothers were here, They'd rip that rabbit in half and mangle it up like it was the last piece of food in the entire world, even after dinner! dat batch She took her spot light for a small bit. Borrowed it without asking.

Whatever, The bag of bones scattered off, and she didn't care anymore. She gave off a self conceited uff, and then a slight smirk. Prancing away on her little grey boot feet, she wagged her tail so much that her whole back side began to shake. She was a very content little puppy, and she very much wanted to patrol everyone. First, She walked up to a yearling, close to her age, whom had before turned her nose away to talk to Ajah. How rude.

"Hello!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:52 pm

Clementine lowered her gray muzzle, though only fractionally, to meet the newcomer's gaze. Any thoughts of Ajah now lurked at the back of her mind. This canine was small; smaller than a wolf should be, even as a pup. The patterns on her pelt were different as well--sharp, diverging colors instead of melding, murky wolf shades. "My name is Clementine," she said. "Who are you?" Clem also wondered what the stranger was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:49 pm

Brielle wandered her way. After weeks of travel, she found herself in a peaceful wood. However, it was not as calm as it appeared. The air was saturated with the scent of strange wolves. Brielle found herself rather hesitant to step further into the forest. It was very long time since she had encountered a wolf, let alone what seemed to be a pack. "Do I dare wander further?" she thought. Deciding she was not yet quite ready, Brielle took a few steps towards the scent, hovering on the edge of this elusive pack's borders.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:07 pm

Clementine detected a faint, unfamiliar odor, many of which she had encountered today. Therefore, she thought nothing of it as she continued to scrutinize North under her curious brown gaze.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick on Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:14 pm

Mave caught the scent of a distant lone wolf. He looked around, trying to see if he would see it. He didn't. He yawned, and kept his ears perked.

Maverick
Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:45 pm

Brielle listened closely as she moved further, crossing the line into the pack's main territory. Slowly she tred, watching as figures came into her range of vision. Ahead was a male wolf, standing alert. A female stood not far away, watching what looked like a small pup. Her graceful frame approached the male hesitantly. "Hello there". she said softly to the wolf now to the right of her. Her voice, though internally trembling, never wavered in it's words.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:14 pm

Clementine leaped from the crazy stupor that she had descended into, thinking of all the odd strangers she'd met today. She moved to step backwards, but reversed the motion, instead electing to stay sessile. This newcomer seemed safe enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick on Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:22 pm

Mave saw the stranger appear. "Greetings, welcome to the Riadven Pack territory," he responded gently. "My name's Maverick, but you may call me Mave. What brings you here?"

Maverick
Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:06 pm

Brielle turned to face the dark male, who called himself Maverick. Her ears perked at his voice. 'The Riadven Pack...I have found one.' she thought. Hearing the wolf's question took Brielle aback. What did bring her here? She did not know, but had to give this male an answer. "I was just wandering when I came across your scent. I haven't come in contact with wolves in a very long time, so you peaked my curiosity." Brielle thought for a moment. Was a pack something she wanted? 'A whole new family, many strangers, and conflicts are bound to arise eventually. But to have a place to belong?....Yes it is desirable.' She eyed Maverick slowly. The golden wolf did not know what to say. She had never come across another pack she was willing to join before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick on Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:10 pm

"Well, would you like to join?" questioned the male, who eyed the wolf carefully. She seemed troubled. He wasn't sure, but he decided not to ask. He waited for her answer.

Maverick
Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:00 pm

Brielle was taken aback by his question, so quick and to the point. Thinking slowly, she spoke in a very soft voice, "Um...yes, I believe so, yes." A tiny, shy smile appeared on her muzzle as she forced herself to make eye contact with Maverick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick on Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:06 pm

Mave nodded and smiled when the she-wolf accepted his offer. "You may choose your rank, and also I'll need your name," he said. He looked in the direction of the hunting grounds and wondered if the others were alright. If they didn't show up soon, he would personally go check on them. He turned his attention back to the fae.

Maverick
Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:35 am

"Oh!" Brielle exclaimed. She forgot her name! 'How rude of me...Mother wouldn't be very proud.' Looking at her new leader, she spoke, My name is Brielle. And as for a rank..." Brielle's heart raced. Maverick said "choose your rank". She wasn't asked her lineage or relatives. She was allowed to choose. She could finally do what she always longed for. A large smile broke out on the fae's face as she spoke confidently for the first time, "I desire to be a hunter."

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick on Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:34 pm

Mave nodded. "Welcome to the pack, as a huntress, Brielle," he said. He flickered his tail before continuing. "And speaking of hunting, we have three wolves currently on a hunt... they've been gone for a while now. You and I will go find them." He looked over at Howl. "You're going on babysitting duty again," he chuckled. He looked back at Bri and added, "Follow me." He trotted alongside the creek towards the hunting grounds.

>>Summer Meadows<<

Maverick
Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:28 pm

Brielle wanted to jump for joy. The shy fae was finally able to be a huntress. She was especially exuberant and gleeful as she listened to Mave. 'A job already? Alright!' Though none could see her inner excitement, Brielle was about to burst as she followed Maverick towards her new home, the hunting grounds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow on Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:30 pm

Pounding paw steps and a rustle in the bush. It was Shadow. The tall, well muscled male trot over the wet grassy ground, leaving paw prints in it. His ears perked around, searching for any noises around him. if i don´t find something to eat, i won´t make it... The skinny male thought. He raised his head, sniffing around but don´t scent anything nearby. Wait! The male mumble in his deep and scratched voice. Wolves? He ask himself, narrowing his eyes and glance straightforward. He take again a deep breath, wanting to be sure. definitely wolves! Shadow trot toward the scents, noticing that there are more then just one. He shake his head and mumble, This is the last chance... without a pack you won´t survive! , he thought. Maybe his paws lead him to the pack... Maybe it was his fate... Shadow wasn´t sure but he close his eyes straight and slowly trotted toward the scent of the wolves. Some of them were weak, some were intense. He arrived a den with one Male and one pup. He couldn´t say if it was the Alpha male but he thought that he should try to be nice and not show his aggressive nature. Hey there! He barks in his deep and odd voice. His left eye is still closed since he get the scar from the infected Alpha of his last pack.
Shadow

Character sheet
Name: Shadow

View user profile http://ooeattherudeoo.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top