The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:35 pm by Verine

» SURPRISE PACK BY DUKANE HURRAY!!!!
Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:46 pm by Castor

» my new pack
Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:45 am by Castor

» Instead of Disappearing off the ends of the Earth...
Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:56 pm by Cassiel

» The Main Den
Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:37 am by Makoce

September 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

The Main Den

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Main Den

Post by Maverick on Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:18 am

First topic message reminder :

This is the pack's main den. It is tucked away deep into the forest, making it hard for most animals to find it. It has lots of room on the inside, and many wolves can fit inside comfortably. There is a small creek nearby, where most pups learn how to swim.

BIOGRAPHY DEVIANTART WOLFQUEST
"Believe that life is worth living and your belief
will help create the fact." -William James
Maverick
Head Admin

Location : Still around; if you need anything go ahead and contact me

Character sheet
Name: Maverick

View user profile http://kikiorylandia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Main Den

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:46 am

(Lame catch-up post is lame.)

Howl wasn't paying very good attention to what was going on. He'd kind of drifted off to his own little corner at the edge of his own little universe, and there wasn't much anyone could do about it. Once he'd gotten up a few years in age, he'd found his mind wandering more frequently. He watched silently as a newcomer, Brielle, was inducted into the pack. Before he could think to welcome her, she and Mave were off to the Summer Meadows. And then, he heard something else. Someone was addressing the alpha, but Mave had just gone. "Excuse me?" he asked the voice, turning to see the tall, dark wolf. "I think the alpha has just gone..." Howl trailed off. He wasn't certain of how to go about addressing the newcomer, but he was going to try.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow on Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:37 pm

Shadows ears perked, hearing that this wolf isn´t the Alpha.Well i guess that was a waste of time,the half starved Male thought. He looked around, examine his surrouding. It seem very peaceful here.What´s your name?the male asked in his odd voice, keep trying to be friendly. He wanted to break the silence between the two males. His gaze meet the strangers for a second and he saw that the dark wolf looks a bit overwhelmed about this situation. Shadow couldn´t hide a smirk on his face. He was amused about it but shake his hole body from snout to tail, trying to be serious. He didn`t noticed that his blood splashed around him while he shoke his body. He ripped his old wounds open.
Shadow

Character sheet
Name: Shadow

View user profile http://ooeattherudeoo.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick on Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:15 pm

>>From Summer Meadows<<

Mave entered the den area while dragging the elk carcass back with Jeames. He dropped it and saw a new wolf talking to Howl. The alpha stepped forward, and answered the wolf's question, even if it wasn't meant for him.
"I go by Mave, and I'm the alpha here if you were looking to join. What's your name?"

Maverick
Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero on Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:26 am

Jeamesero came along dragging the elk carcass together with Mave. When Mave dropped the elk and went over to a newcomer to talk, Jeames stood still and watched them. As he let go of the dead prey, he licked the like copper tasting red liquid off his lips.

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name: Jeamesero

View user profile http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow on Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:21 am

Shadows ears perked and he immediatley raised his tail. The long obsidian-black fur of him bristle as he heard paw steps coming closer and closer. He curled his lips back, showing sharp and long fangs. His tongue was pressed forward between his incisors and a deep growl leave his jaws. A dark coated male approaches with a killed elk firmly between his jaws. A smaller tanned followed the larger one. They both dragged the elk and drop it . As the masculine wolf started to answer the quest of the other one, shadow thought it might be the Alpha male of this pack. He relaxed, hearing the voiceof him, his tail lowerd at the high of his spine. Perfect! the large male thought. He forgot that this is a pack territory and they might be feel threatend of him now. He now lower his tail completely and stopped with frowing. Shadow still doesn´t noticed his blood around him. The intense odor of gore hover in the air, reaching Shadows nostril now but he doesn´t care. It will heal. Probaly. he thought and examine the wolves with his yellow-green orbs. As the Alpha wolf asked for his name, he open his jaws again to answer. I´m Shadow. And you´re right. I crossed your borders in hope that i perhaps find a pack. And well... here you are. It´s now your choice to accept me or chase me off, Shadow barks, holding the gaze with the dominant Alpha. Blood drop down from his chin, coming from the scar over his left eye. It doesn´t allow him to open it. The skinny male raised his ears forward, waiting for the desicion.
Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero on Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:36 am

When Jeamesero saw the bigger dark coated male and heard him speak, he wasn't sure whether or not to interfere in the conversation between him and Mave. Jeamesero could smell the scent of blood and knew the male was wounded, yet he still looked really strong, big and fierce. The Hudson Bay wolf guessed he should be nice towards this wolf, whatever happened. He didn't want to get into any trouble.
So he waited till the conversation was done and watched this newcomer carefully from the sideline.

Jeamesero

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick on Fri May 02, 2014 10:10 pm

(Sorry about my short unexpected absence, I got really busy this week.)

Mave flickered his ears and tail as he listened to the wolf's response.
"Welcome to the pack, Shadow, what rank would you like?"

Maverick
Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow on Sat May 03, 2014 7:53 am

Shadows orbs wide and his jaws open but he can´t answer. He is astonished that the Alpha male accept him though Shadow threatened him. They really accept me, the tall male thought. What rank would you like? Shadow thought about what he could do the best. The well muscled male smirk and shake his head slowly. Well, if you offer me the choice, i would like to be a warrior. the brute answered. His stomach started to growl and he close his eyes straight, feeling the emptyness in it. Not now! As his blood from the scar meet his snout, he licked it quickly with his tongue. The wind blow through his coat, making it wave. As Shadow thought about having again a pack, he remembered what happend to his last home. His dull eyes glanced at the Alpha Male, called Mave, and he lower his head, ears pressed at his skull. You can´t live in the Past! You have to forget and start a new life! Shadow nod at his thoughts and lifted his skull again. Well if you need me you can find me there. He pointed with his snout at a tree, two tail lenghts beside the den, and slowly trotted toward it. Shadow trotted under the tree and let himself sliding down, boucing on his belly. He raised his head and glanced around, relieved to rest. When was the last time i take a rest? he asked himself. His stomach growled again. Instead of eating, he put his cranium on his front paws and closed his eyes.

( well welcome back Mave! )
Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick on Sat May 03, 2014 11:41 am

Mave nodded when Shadow picked his rank. Warrior. The only other warrior there was was Pierce, but she was missing. Mave threw the thought aside and walked over to the mouth of the den. He laid down and perked his ears. "Gonna take a short nap, yall. If you get hungry help yourself to that elk carcass over there," he said to the pack. He closed his eyes, however he didn't fall asleep right away.

Maverick
Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero on Sat May 03, 2014 5:28 pm

After the two stopped talking, Jeamesero decided to make a move towards the newcomer. At least he should introduce himself. Standing at the same spot where he stopped after dragging the elk carcass in, he said: ‘’Welcome to the pack, it’s nice to meet you. I’m Jeamesero, but you can call me Jeames or Jea, what you prefer.’’
He hoped the male would smile at him, see him as a good wolf. He had seen him act quite dominant towards Maverick, but Jeamesero guessed that was all because he felt in danger surrounded by a growing pack. ‘’And as Mave said, if you feel hungry, don’t hesitate and take some of the meat. A fresh catch from today, everyone can eat if they want to.’’
He pointed his muzzle at the dead elk, then he laid down and yawned for a moment. He still felt tired, not from the hunt but from his sudden wake up and the feeling after that like he had been dragging rocks through the area. He had felt this exhausted before, but he still hadn’t figured out where it came from. It was like his mind was a broken mirror, missing pieces. The picture wasn’t whole, his memories weren’t whole.

Jeamesero

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow on Sat May 03, 2014 6:37 pm

Shadows eyelids open as he heard the voice of another pack memebr. As the tiny, like a yearling, tanned wolf ended his introduction, Shadow just glanced at him. Well he just introduced himself so Shadow was forced to do the same. He didnt wanted to start a conversation but what other choice he had? Names Shadow. the brute answered to make it short. With a expressionless gaze, he glanced over to the Male named Jeamesero. As the tanned wolf pointed to the elk and said that Shadow could feel free to eat, his hunger won over his mind and he pulled himself up on his paws. He slowly pad toward the lifeless body and lower his head, sinking his unusual sharp and long fangs in the stomach on the prey. He lifted his head and riped off a big pieces of the flesh. He started to chew it and gulp it. The fresh meat slide down through his oesophagus. Shadow smirked and liked off the blood on his maw and lowered his skull again, eating like he didn´t fill his stomach with something since a week. And it was the thruth. After he was done, he realized that he loosed his mind while eating. The Male shook his entire body from snout to tail and make a step back. Why are they so friendly? i´m a strange intruder and even threatend them... and they still welcome me with a smile. I can´t understand that. the tall Male thought and glanced down at his paws. He tried to open his left eye but the Scar still doesn´t allow him to.
Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat May 03, 2014 7:52 pm

Clementine observed the processions in silence, but eventually found that she could no longer bite her tongue. Depending on the snippet of introduction she had heard from the dark-furred newcomer, she finally spoke: "Hi, Shadow. My name is Clementine." Her voice was a tad bit timid, but that was expected of a wolf accustomed to a cohesive family rather than brigade of beaming strangers. Intending to make her introduction in passing, Clem dipped her muzzle slightly, as if in salute, to the wolf. Wandering past him, she encountered the fresh elk carcass that Maverick spoke of. She closed her jaws eagerly upon a chunk of meat and ripped it free after a hearty pull. Brimming with a sense of victory, Clementine raced past the other wolves to the edge of the densite, where she would eat her meal peacefully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow on Sun May 04, 2014 4:35 am

Hi, Shadow. My name is Clementine. This words bring the brute back from his thoughts to the real world. He raised his head and glanced at the tiny, like a yearling looking, She-wolf. Shadows ear flicker back, greeting the white-grey coated young female. As she wandered past him, he glanced after here. A little smile approach on his snout. Maybe he wasn´t the nicest one but he started to notice that the others accept him though he was a completely stranger.
Suddenly Shadows thought has done a U-turn and the lupe raised his skull, ears staright forward and his tail is lowered. They´re just strangers. If that thing called "Virus" infect them all, i won´t hesitate to do what i have to! the tall male thought and slowly pad back to the tree. He just sit down, looking away of the pack and try to figure out where Dusky maybe is.
Where are you? Shadow mumbles, his gaze directed at the navy-blue sky. This was the first time that Shadow missed someone, since his insane pack chased him out of their territory.
Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick on Sun May 04, 2014 10:57 am

(Be sure to vote in the rp event poll everyone! ^^)

Mave opened his eyes. He looked over at the horizon and watched as the sun sank lower and lower in the sky. He yawned, then put his head back on his paws. He noticed some of the pack members interacting with Shadow, and he smiled that the wolf was already starting to fit in. He closed his eyes again and fell asleep.

Maverick
Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiel on Sun May 04, 2014 12:55 pm

Cassiel walked gingerly through the underbrush, careful not to step on any twigs or dead leaves. He moved silently, the shadows coupled with his ebony fleece providing for a nice camouflage. He stalked silently through the woodland so not to attract the attention of any nearby predators, when suddenly he drew in the sharp scent of territorial markers. He stopped in his tracks, tensing his muscles. Wolves. He was in a pack's territory right now. He silently cursed at himself for not realizing he strayed so far into alien territory. Sighing with defeat - and knowing that his scent stood out from the others like a shining beacon - he starting thinking of ways to approach the matter. His stomach growled viciously; empty, for days on end. Nothing to truly satisfy it except for a rabbit or two every several days. Maybe the pack was friendly, and maybe it had some leftovers lying around that he could just take a few bites of and be on his way. Or... maybe he could join them? After all, packs did usually have an abundance of food - or so he thinks. This is just an educated guess, really; from his life of solitude that's all he was able to do. Make educated guesses about what's beyond his small, dark den. So, he drew in a deep breath and began to approach the camp.
Cassiel
Google Master

Location : Kickstarting the rebellion against black licorice ._.

Character sheet
Name: Cassiel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero on Sun May 04, 2014 2:00 pm

After Shadow, the new wolf, was done eating, Jeamesero got to his paws and went over to the prey to eat for himself. He had hunted it down and hadn’t had time thinking about food as he had dragged it back to the den area. Now that he was calm and without any feelings of stress, he could feel the hunger growing stronger; his belly was grumbling.
He grabbed a piece of the side of the elk and ripped it off, slowly but with a few steady pulls, like the dead prey’s muscles were still strong and fighting back. Jeamesero guessed it was due body stiffness; an hour after an animal’s dead, they would grow stiff and cold till another hour passed. He had seen it with other animals, like wolves. He had seen them die…

Shaking off the though Jeamesero laid down and ate the piece of meat, swallowing it down. It didn’t matter anymore, those wolves were dead anyway. He couldn’t do anything about it and neither did he even do anything wrong, so why would he care? One’s dead was another’s meal, he would say, and that caused him in eating his own kind… Not that he cared, he had been so weak and hungry and so much in pain that he had to do it. but did he ever care, no, he did not.
However, a slight piece of memory told him differently; he shook off the though. That wasn’t him, it couldn’t be him. laying there on his belly with the last piece of meat, he swallowed it and licked the blood off his lips before resting his head on his paws. He closed his eyes and tried to get some sleep.

Jeamesero

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun May 04, 2014 4:28 pm

Clementine's delicate pink maw snapped open as she yawned. There was a myriad of musty scents in the air, making her wonder: why couldn't everyone have been friends from the beginning of time? Clem craved escape from all of these events in the form of dreams. Licking her chops and casting the clean bone aside, she settled into a comfortable curling position. Despite her drowsiness, the young yearling managed to keep one roving eye open.

Last edited by Clementine on Mon May 05, 2014 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow on Mon May 05, 2014 7:14 am

After some little time the male dipped his head down, ears flatten and pressed at his skull. He was expecting that Dark didn´t made it and this thought made the situation even more worser than it was. Shadow had to confess that he was alone now. Well he has this pack but they´re still strangers. His scar finally stopped bleeding and he tried to open it. Come on! the Lupus growled slightly as he tried to open his orb. And it worked! His amber-green mixed eye looks a bit dull and he couldnt really saw everything with it. But his eyesight would return, the male thought and throw the thought away that he could be blind. Suddenly Shadow scented someone. It was a wolf but didn´t has the scent like the others. It might be a loner. As a thin but large Male approach, Shadow glanced over to Mave who was sleeping. He gave a short but strong bark to wake the resting Alpha up.
Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon May 05, 2014 5:55 pm

Shadow’s warning bark reached the edge of the trees where Clementine had retired. She had started to doze off at this point, and her half-shut eyelid snapped back to life in earnest. It was a faint sound, but sufficient enough to wake her. From where she lay, Clem couldn’t see anyone, although the foreign scent from earlier still hung in the air. Slowly, and not without a great deal of grogginess, she found her feet. Moving from her hiding place by the trees to Shadow’s side, Clementine attempted to sight the intruder from his angle. Indeed, she noticed a dark-pelted wolf traveling towards the densite. Now too excited for rest, Clem emitted three sharp yips, wagging her tail like a large puppy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick on Mon May 05, 2014 7:32 pm

Mave was awoken by a loud bark. He slowly opened his eyes, blinked several times and looked around. He looked at Shadow, since he assumed he was the one who woke him up. "Yes, Shadow?" questioned the male.

Maverick
Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiel on Mon May 05, 2014 10:32 pm

Cass stopped in his tracks as a large, muscular male with a thick, jet-black coat noticed his presence, his head jerking up, his eyes alert. The male let out a loud warning bark to the surrounding wolves, causing a female yearling to notice his presence, and the waking of yet another male with an authoritative air about him. Cass cleared his throat, trying to dampen his nervousness by thinking things like, It's okay. They don't want any trouble; in fact, they seem friendly enough. Just introduce yourself. So, he opened his maw and out came his low, rough voice that didn't exactly suit his lanky appearance. "Hello," he greeted. He tried to speak again, but he stopped himself. Now what should he say? His name? His reason for being here? How about asking if he could join, just right of the bat? No, that would seem much too sudden. After the long pause, he decided to start with his name. "My name is Cassiel, and, well. I've been on my own for quite some time now, and I've been less than successful with thriving in certain environments. Because of this, I've just been thinking, well... maybe I could stay with your pack? Not permanently, of course. Just until I'm back on my paws. I can assure you, I won't be a waste of space. I can hunt, and, uh..." Cass struggled to find more talents of his, but due to his history in seclusion, well. He hasn't had much time to really expand on his strengths. So much for not rushing things. So, instead of going on, he closed his maw and shrugged, looking expectantly from wolf to wolf for an answer.
Cassiel
Google Master

Location : Kickstarting the rebellion against black licorice ._.

Character sheet
Name: Cassiel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero on Tue May 06, 2014 5:43 am

Jeamesero opened his eyes to the bark of Shadow. He was too lazy to get to his paws but guessed he had to anyway; everyone was now meeting Shadow to see what was going on. So Jeamesero did the same and walked over to the rest while yawning, an indifferent expression appearing on his face.
"What's going on?", he asked, looking annoyed at the big wolf with the scar over his eye. He then heard a newcomer speak and saw the wolf approach them. "Oh, hello, Cassiel. I'm Jeamesero. Welcome."
He sounded somewhat like he didn't really care, and that was exactly how Jeamesero was feeling. Indifferent and like he didn't care.

Jeamesero

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow on Tue May 06, 2014 9:28 am

After Mave, the Alpha, waked up and questioned the brute, Shadow opened his jaws,wanting to answer. However, Clementine and Jeamesero surrounded him, his gaze get dull and he doesn´t figure out who is who. Their form changes into two crouching wolves. Their snouts curled into a snarl and drool flush out of their maws. Shadows eyes wide and he stepped back They´re look like... the Lupus mumbled. His fur bristle in anxious and his pupils become smaller. The two creatures snapped at him, wanting to hit his throat. They failed. After Shadows back touched a tree trunk, he growled wanting to defend himself. His tail stuck between his legs, showing that he is very afraid of the wolves he hallucinated. The Male flicker his ears, noticing a weak whisper coming out from the creepy creatures. These voices... so... familiar he stuttered. Click! Shadows ears were errected and he started to pant heavily. He knew who these two wolves were and he realized that it was a hallucination. The creatures disappeared and he glanced from wolf to wolf with widen eyes. i... Sorry! the Lupus shouted and jumped into a bush, being out of sight. He run through the forest, not knowing what just happened. What had happen if he didn´t realized who these wolves were. Would he really attack, the yearling, Clementine? Or Jeamesero? The brute didn´t wanted to think about what should have happen if he didnt fought against his memories, which tried to ruin his hole life...
Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick on Tue May 06, 2014 10:31 pm

Mave looked around, and finally noticed a newcomer in front of Shadow, Clem, and Jeames. He saw Shadow go insane for a few moments, apologize, then dash off. He shrugged, and slowly stood up and trotted over to the wolf, who was now known as Cassiel. "Welcome to the Riadven Pack territory, Shadow, and you are more than welcome to join us for as long as you'd like. Even forever perhaps. And since you mention hunting as being one of your talents, I'd be more than happy to place you in the hunter rank to start out in. How does that sound, Cass?"

Maverick
Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 06, 2014 10:46 pm

Vitani was her name. Vi- ta-nee. Three syllables off of the tongue within a fraction of a second. But Vitani was more than three syllables. She was alive. She was a wolf. A living, breathing creature with fangs and paws and senses. And most of all, she was a fighter. A fighter who relished in the thrill of battle and remembered every aspect of every fight she fought. Vitani reminisced about these many battles as she prowled through a new territory she'd just discovered. Her paws crunched on the crisp, vibrantly colored leaves that littered the forest floor. The sound of pawsteps racing towards her sent Vitani into a nearby patch of undergrowth. She carefully concealed herself and waited to discover who was dashing through the forest in such a loud, paniced manner.  

(Btw the wolf running through the forest is Shadow)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top