The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:06 pm by Maverick

» SURPRISE PACK BY DUKANE HURRAY!!!!
Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:46 pm by Castor

» my new pack
Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:45 am by Castor

» Instead of Disappearing off the ends of the Earth...
Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:56 pm by Cassiel

» The Main Den
Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:37 am by Makoce

November 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

The Main Den

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Main Den

Post by Maverick on Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:18 am

First topic message reminder :

This is the pack's main den. It is tucked away deep into the forest, making it hard for most animals to find it. It has lots of room on the inside, and many wolves can fit inside comfortably. There is a small creek nearby, where most pups learn how to swim.

DEVIANTART WOLFQUEST FERALHEART
"Believe that life is worth living and your belief
will help create the fact." -William James
Maverick
Head Admin

Location : Long gone... contactable on FeralHeart and my DeviantART account (@Kikiorylandia)

Character sheet
Name: Maverick

View user profile http://kikiorylandia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Main Den

Post by BM100 on Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:27 pm

‘’But Brotherrr, I want to protect youuuu.’’
‘’That doesn’t give you the right to speak to someone like that, whether they are Alpha, Omega or whatever rank.’’, Shun said to his younger half-brother, a tad angry with the Hudson Bay wolf’s behavior. He then looked at the female as she began to speak to him.
‘’Forgive me, that was my son, Erol. He's... He is a bit of a handful, but I wouldn't have him any other way. Im sorry to say that I have not seen or heard of anybody by the name Haya; I wish I did. As for eating, I'd love to feed you. We have a leftover carcass, gathered from our hunters. You're welcome to eat your fill.’’, the female said and Shun nodded understanding, a weak smile on his face.
‘’It’s okay, he’s just a pup, I don’t blame him for anything.’’, he responded, but the smile disappeared from his face when she spoke about his lost mate. Shun cleared his throat, feeling rather uneasy. ‘’That’s too bad then… I guess I will have to move on then… though, I can’t leave Jeames like this…’’, he continued and he glanced at his brother, before looking back at the Alpha female. ‘’But thank you… I would love to eat something, yes, if I’m not a bother for it, of course.’’

Shun ignored the angry words from the female and the begging of Jeamesero as he walked past them, shooting a quick saddened glance at his little half-brother before looking away and moving to the carcass. He limped slightly, every step was a pain to him. He wasn’t actually wounded or in pain but he was tired, literally exhausted. He couldn’t go on like this for longer, he needed food and sleep or else he would probably die from hunger or exhaustion.
‘’Jeames is still the same little guy, still so innocent and naïve… yet, what did he do to become Omega…? He isn’t like that, he is respectful and kind, caring, he would never hurt someone, would he…? Why is he an Omega?’’, the male thought, a worried expression on his face. His dull eyes glanced to the carcass as he stopped walking.
Moving closer to the meat he finally laid down on his belly near it, with a thump, and began tearing off small pieces of meat. He was really hungry, but this wasn’t actually his food, so he didn’t want to eat too much of it, that would be rude.
After eating a bit he glanced around the area. Immediately things seemed to get really tense; two wolves came out of the forest, a male and female, both heavily wounded. The Alpha female spoke to them and soon enough a Healer was assigned to help them, take care of their wounds.
Shun laid there, his body rather tense even though he appeared calm. He flicked his ears, trying to catch any conversations, but there were none. After the Healer had cared for the other’s wounds, Shun got to his paws with effort, groaning loudly. He moved closer to the wounded wolves and the Healer, a worried look in his eyes.

‘’Hey, are you alright…?’’, he asked them kindly, worry leaving his mouth like liquid rolling from his tongue, his voice soft and caring, at ease, yet a bit tense. ‘’What happened to you two…?’’
He then realized he was talking to complete strangers and he cleared his throat, looking down at his paws nervously and blushing. ‘’I’m sorry… I’m Shun Hasu, but call me Shun.’’, he said, looking back up at them again, a weak smile on his face. ‘’I entered this area not too long ago.’’
He began to shift from paw to paw, trying to keep himself balanced, because he felt himself almost tumbling over again; he was too weak, his body was starting to give in. And even though he was rather weak and thin, he was still a really large wolf, and the bigger the object, the harder it falls. He began to feel sick, guessing it was because he hadn’t eaten in so long, and all of a sudden he had a meal for his stomach to digest. He gulped, closing his eyes for a moment before shivering and opening them again, eyeing the three wolves around him nervously. ‘’I’m sorry, I’m a bit sick, I think.’’

Addressed: Jeamesero, Verine, Deyanira, Dukane, Caro Mentioned: Erol, Bright Fang Word Count: 729 Notes: Doot

Last edited by Shun on Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
BM100

Character sheet
Name: BM100

View user profile http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn on Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:23 am

Deyanira nodded obediently as Verine scolded her. “Sorry, Ver. It won't happen again. Just, Bad vies, you know?”[/v] She grinned at her friend but wiped the joking expression away as she lay next to Dukane again.
Soon enough, Caro was there beside her, tending reluctantly to her wounds and not fighting to hide it. She didn't look at him and merely mumbled her thanks when he announced he'd finished. She looked at Dukane, [b]“I mean it, Caro. Thanks for healing us, mostly him, but both of us.”
She once again averted her icy hued orbs and watched Dukane.
The huntress eyed the black male as he approached, her vision wasn't entirely straight, but she held a skeptical expression. Upon his introduction, however, Deya softened slightly. “We're going to be just fine,” she smiled smartly at Dukane, “we just had a little argument is all.” Her eyes glinted as she lifted her head from her paws, “I'm Deyanira Unestla. Warrior, good to meet you, Shun.” the male proclaimed an illness and Deya tilted her head, “I'm sure our healer would help you if you asked, he's not the friendliest, but he's good at what he does.
She motioned to Caro and looked back at Shun. [b]“You seem to have caused quite the scene around here with Jeamesero.”
Her voice hardened at the Omega's mention. “He's sort of insane, you know, he goes on the occasional killing spree and blames it on some Deathmask character. He went after me, left me a nasty scar on my spine.” She motioned to the bloody, herb-covered patch on her back and then looked back at Shun.
“Whatever, I've mostly gotten over it. If he'd pick up the nerve to come talk to me, maybe we could settle our differences while I'm in a good mood.”

Addressed: Shun, Verine, Caro Mentioned: Dukane, Jeames, Deathmask Notes: -

Character sheet
Name: Deyanira

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:09 am

"We're going to be just fine, we just had a little argument is all. I'm Deyanira Unestla. Warrior, good to meet you, Shun.", the female said and Shun looked worried at the two, trying to force a weak smile on his face.
"O-okay... glad to hear you're alright... It's nice to meet you too, Deyanira. I was a Warrior in my old pack, as well, but I gave up that rank long ago..."
"I'm sure our healer would help you if you asked, he's not the friendliest, but he's good at what he does."
Shun eyed the second male, the one without wounds and smiled politely at him, but as a response to Deyanira's words he shook his head resolute.
"That wouldn't be necessary; I don't need a Healer. But, thank you.", he spoke, refusing to be treated. He knew he was in bad shape, that he needed help, but he didn't want to be a bother to anyone. It just didn't feel right asking for help; he could manage on his own, anyway.

Deyanira's next words caused Shun's ears to perk and his eyes widened in shock. He couldn't believe what he heard, it was all too unreal.
" You seem to have caused quite the scene around here with Jeamesero. He's sort of insane, you know, he goes on the occasional killing spree and blames it on some Deathmask character. He went after me, left me a nasty scar on my spine. Whatever, I've mostly gotten over it. If he'd pick up the nerve to come talk to me, maybe we could settle our differences while I'm in a good mood."
It felt like Shun's world collapsed, his ears pressed against his skull, his eyes were widened in utter shock and his jaws were dropped, his mouth open. He shivered all over his body; this wasn't real, this wasn't true, he couldn't believe it.
"Jeames, a killer? That can't be... A lie, it must be a lie...! But the Omega rank, it must be the reason why... no, Jeames, why...? Why did you...? This can't be...! No... NO."

Shun shot his head at Jeamesero, who was cuddling with the Alpha female, he was crying, she tried to hush him in a motherly way. He looked back at Deyanira, not sure what to say. He still couldn't believe it, he just stood there, shaking, until he cleared his throat.
"I... I will make sure he says an apology for all this, I promise.", he said, swallowing. Jeamesero, a murderer, that was just unreal...
As soon as the Alpha female had left Shun walked over to Jeamesero, a snarl erupting from deep within his throat; he was pissed off.
"JEAMES!", he began. Once he stood beside the younger wolf he continued, yelling angrily. "Is i true what they say, did you hurt and kill wolves!? Did you attack this pack's Warrior!? Now, DID YOU!?", he snarled angrily, growling at his half-brother. Jeamesero cried but Shun didn't care, he had to be harsh right now. "I can't believe this! YOU!? Is this why you are an Omega here!? You go apologize to Deyanira right now, understood!?"
Shun pushed Jeamesero towards the female. Jeamesero refused and pushed back, he protested. Of course he did; Jeamesero wasn't brave, but he had to do this now, he had to take care of this.

He forced Jeamesero towards Deyanira, standing behind him and blocking his path so he couldn't escape. Shun looked at Deyanira, an angry look in his eyes, his teeth barred.
"Deyanira, Jeames here wants to sa something to you.", he began, glancing at Jeamesero furiously. "Go ahead Jeames, say it! Act like the way we raised you, be a man and tell you're sorry, I know you are. No excuses, no running away. Whrn you run away I will make sure to bring you back, got it!?"
He then looked at the female again, a worried look in his eyes once more. "I'm really sorry... he's mostly a really sweet guy. I can't believe he would do such a thing, we didn't raise him like that... His brother, he was a different story, but Jeames... I can't believe it...", he whispered to her, ashamed of his own little half-brother.

Addressed: Jeamesero, Deyanira, Caro Mentioned: Verine, Dukane, his other half-brother (Mustafa) Word Count: - Notes: Meep, Jeames will run away in my post for Jeames and meet Kanaya, okay? <3

Character sheet
Name: BM100

Back to top Go down

Post by Bright Fang on Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:06 am

Bright Fang stood at Jeamesero's side until the alpha Verine took them away. Her ears were pressed back the entire time including when the alpha scolded her. Only part of her had been phased. She was only worried about how Jeames would react. Frozen in place she watched him cry and chase Verine to explain his actions. But then the new wolf that she assumed was Jeamesero's brother came to him yelling. It was about the murder. The fur along her spine bristled as she quickly walked to the two wolves. They were in front of another wolf whom she didn't know. Moving to her friends side she looked at him. "James. Are you OK? Why is he yelling at you?" She glanced at the wolf annoyed and back to him. She saw what a mess he was. "Jeeaammees.. your face is all messy." She looked at the two wolves momentarily before looking back to Jeames.
Bright Fang

Character sheet
Name: Bright Fang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:33 am

Silver makes it half way through the territory and lifts her nose in the cold air. Her email ears perk amd her eyes go wide. (Wolves) she says to her self in her mind. She looks around and trys to see if any are out this way. From what she sees no one is. Silver sighs in hope that they dont find her.

Her stomach growls so she thinks about hunting but she does not want to hunt any big game because then they would sure to notice that something or some one was here. She thinks to herself, (well im really hungry and some small game would not satisfiy my hunger, lets find a elk ) So Silver sets off to find a lone elk and hunt it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn on Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:24 am

Shun's reaction to Deyanira's words was less than expected, he flattened his ears and seemed to panic slightly. The newcomer then decided to make Jeames apologize for his doings, “I don't expect an apology, Shun, I was taunting him. I just want him to stop being a baby and talk to me.” She chuckled, though pain shot through her spine.
Her ears perked slightly. His brother? What? shniz. I shouldn't have said anything.” Deyanira showed no shock at the male's words, but he soon went and forced Jeames to approach. Deya kept her expression neutral, her eyes met Jeamesero's and they were nothing but gentle. “Hey, Jeames.” She kept her voice casual, not wanting to frighten the omega.
Deya was slightly taken aback by Shun's apology, “you have no reason to apologize for your brother's doings, Shun.” It was true, the male had just arrived and was taking charge of his brother. He certainly had nothing to apologize to Deyanira for. She breathed heavily for a moment, remembering Dukane beside her. Instinctively, the fae looked at his form. He was covered in herbs and blood, she looked away. “See, that's something to apologize for, not just one little wound.” She motioned slowly to the male laying beside her and, out of habit, licked his chocolate ear.
She noticed Navin nearby, still staring at Shun from a distance, and motioned the pup over. She didn't really care if he followed, but she would definitely hang out with him later. “Navin, c'mere. Come meet Shun. He's safe, don't worry.” Her voice was lighthearted, as it always was for the Alpha's pups. She turned back to Jeames, waiting for a response to her “hey,” and was sure she had a slight smile on her maw.

Addressed: Shun, Jeames, Navin Mentioned: VerineNotes: -

Last edited by Abaddon on Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shun on Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:43 am

…•NAVIN•…

•sometimes•

The pup was paying full attention to Shun, he'd heard his mother and was keeping his distance. It wasn't too long before Deyanira called him over. Navin took a few steps and looked at Shun. The creature was being very careful of the dark male.
Nav scurried behind Deyanira and sat beside her tail, staring coldly at Shun for a moment. Suddenly, the pup looked at Deya right in the eyes. “Why did you and Dukane make my Mama mad? Now she's having a sad day.” He looked at Shun and Jeames for a long time before his face hardened again into a fluffy mass of determination.
He stood and raised his tail, though it was short and refused to curl over his back. “I'm Navin.” his tale shrank down and he looked at the three wolves. “Okay bye.” his words were quick and he tumbled away. Her tripped over his paws and rolled over his shoulder, his tail coming in to view.
The chocolate-ebony mass somersaulted backwards trying to catch his tail and managed to wind up with his hind leg in his mouth. He pushed it over his head and reached for his tail again but it just kept running away.
My tail doesn't work. How about Mama's? He charged the multicoloured fae and collapsed onto her tail. The pup managed to get himself buried under the thick fur with her tail atop his back, and part of his head. He huffed to move a few hairs from his nose and this resulted in a colossal sneeze. Navin tossed himself back with the force and giggled uncrontollably, tripping over his paws until her reached Verine.
“Cheer up, Mama!” He had a smile that was too big for his face and his ears were perked. His little tail was wagging too fast for it's own good so that all of Navin's body shook with joy as well.

Addressed: Deyanira, Shun, Jeames, Verine Mentioned:Notes:

Character sheet
Name: Shun

View user profile https://www.jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero on Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:51 pm

Jeamesero was a bit shocked when Verine cuddled him, whispering sweet words to him. Little Jeames calmed down ans went along with Verine's caring movements, even though the tears kept coming; he didn't sob loudly anymore.
"Shhh-sh-sh-sh, its okay Jeames, I understand... I didn't mean to make you cry, lovely Jeames. Shhhh. Calm down Jea, its alright. Just don't do it again, okay?", she whispered in his ears and Jeames took a deep breath, his body shuddering. He smiled weakly and nodded at Verine's words. After that he watched her as she walked off.
But his moment of peace didn't take long, because all of a sudden a loud angry voice startled him.
"JEAMES!"
Jeamesero's head shot around to see Shun, who walked over to him and didn't seem all too happy. "Is it true what they say, did you hurt and kill wolves!? Did you attack this pack's Warrior!? Now, DID YOU!? I can't believe this! YOU!? Is this why you are an Omega here!? You go apologize to Deyanira right now, understood!?"

"But Takeru...!", Jeamesero begged, but Shun already pushed him towards Deyanira. He cried and pushed back, refused to move. "Shuuunnn! I didn't do it on purpose, I didn't dovit! It wasn't me, I swear! I didn't do it! There's something in my head...! Pleaseeee...!!"
Shun didn't listen to him however and soon enough Jeamesero stood in front of Deyanira. He wanted to turn around and run, or at least hide behind Shun, vut his brother wouldn't let him; he was really angry. And to make things worse, Bright Fang now came to protect Jeamesero from Shun; everything was going the wrong way.
"Go ahead Jeames, say it! Act like the way we raised you, be a man and tell you're sorry, I know you are. No excuses, no running away. When you run away I will make sure to bring you back, got it!?"
"Jeames. Are you OK? Why is he yelling at you?Jeeaammees.. your face is all messy."
Jeamesero didn't know how to respond, things were starting to get tense, everyone and everything was tense around him. He began to feel sick to his stomach, scared. He didn't want to be here, he wanted to be alone.

"I'm really sorry... he's mostly a really sweet guy. I can't believe he would do such a thing, we didn't raise him like that... His brother, he was a different story, but Jeames... I can't believe it..."
" Hey, Jeames. You have no reason to apologize for your brother's doings, Shun."
It was all too much, Jeamesero felt to blame for everything. He was so scared, so sad, so ashamed of himself. But instead of crying, he screamed, fear and anger filling his voice.
"SHUT UP! All of you!", he screamed, panicking. Then he glared at Shun angrily, growling. "You might be my big brother but you can't tell me what to do! Okay, I'm sorry! And I hate myself! But I can't undo what happened, I can't bring those wolves back by simply apologizing! I want to be alone! Leave me alone, all of you!", he snarled fiercely, before turning around and running away from the den side. He was panicking, he felt rage, he was afraid of that rage inside of him. He needed to run away and calm down somewhere, for everyone's sake and safety.

Addressed: Shun, Verine, Bright Fang, Deyanira Mentioned: - Word Count: - Notes: OKAY, no one follow Jeames, no one. I got this! I will bring Kanaya here <333 To Summer Meadows~

Last edited by Jeamesero on Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name: Jeamesero

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine on Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:04 pm

Verine didn't react to Shun scolding Jeames; They were brothers, after all. But, it wasn't like he'd be allowed to control his little brother like that forever, so she'd have to talk to him about that too, among other things.
She didn't even know if he was officially staying. I can find out later...
Or now.

Verine rushed to her paws as Deya called over Navin, her little pup following obediently. Sure, she was confident that Deya would be able to defend one of her most prized possessions easily, and Shun wasn't exactly a threat, but that didn't change the rush of fear that shot through her.
Thank god...
When Navin scurried away though, Veri sat and smiled invitingly as he stumbled over to her, flopping onto her tail in a way only Navin could. Laughing softly to herself, Verine allowed Navin to fumble with her tail for a bit, before pulling him up against her affectionately.
“Cheer up, Mama!”
"Or what, mister?" Verine poked the vibrating bundle of joy teasingly with her nose, eyes sparkling.
She continued to roll him around, tickling Navin and cooing at him as she did so.

It was then that she heard the call of her alpha duties.
Or rather, Jeameseros shouts. What nowwww?
Sighing hopelessly, Verine licked Navin once between the ears and trotted over to the source of commotion.  
"You might be my big brother but you can't tell me what to do! Okay, I'm sorry! And I hate myself! But I can't undo what happened, I can't bring those wolves back by simply apologizing! I want to be alone! Leave me alone, all of you!",
And, before she could prevent anything, Jeames was gone, snarling as he sprinted away. A part of her--As much as she hated to admit it--, was glad. There was little harm he could cause if he was alone, unless he did it to himself, and so far, only Winter seemed to have that sort of problem.

"Why did Jeames run off." Her voice was calm as she approached the small gathering of Shun, Deyanira, and Dukane. Bright Fang was also there, and before she waited for an answer from anyone, she turned to the female that cared so much for the omega.
"Bright; Don't follow Jeames this time. Allow him to work out his frustrations alone, alright? I want you to stay at camp." She smiled, almost apologetically, towards Bright before turning back to the others, looking at them expectantly.

(ITS BAD I KNOW.)

Admin

Character sheet
Name: Verine bb ;3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow on Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:30 pm

Looking around the young one spotted another wolf had entered the main den side, however, just as he moved his tiny frame toward the newcomer, he saw the charcoal frame of his father next to the grey pigmented male. There was nothing for Erol to do, his father Cassiel already handled the situation in the same way Erol would´ve reacted. Huffing slightly, the hot-headed fluffly pup trotted away from the location of his father and the newcomer who had the same odor as Deyanira and Dukane; the one of blood. However, Erol wasn´t that much interested in the story how that rogue got those wounds and simply wandered through the clearing with a dominant stance.
There was someone shouting. Very loud. Flinching at the sudden voice of the Omega, Jeamesero, Erol snarled angrily, “Idiot!” However, the young one shook his head, trying to gain his relaxed but still dominant posture back, “Pff, I wasn´t scared at all.”
Seeing that his mother approached the small group of the warriors, hunter and newcomer, Erol quickly headed toward the small gathering as well, his tiny but fluffy tail skywards as he positionated himself beside his mother who was talking to the pack´s warrior; Bright Fang. Blue irises roamed from wolf to wolf until he finally asked, “What´s going on?” 

Addressed: Deyanira, Dukane, Verine, Bright Fang [whoever answers him actually] | | Mentioned: Cassiel, Kain, Jeames | | Notes: Poopy post is poopy.
Shadow

Character sheet
Name: Shadow

View user profile http://ooeattherudeoo.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter on Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:49 pm

Everyone here is so dreadfully dull. Hmph.
Winter kept her eyes closed as she listened the various sorts of commotion around camp. By now, she knew the names of everybody, but as far as she knew--and hoped--, she was still generally anonymous. (I WANNA RP AS ANONYMOUS ON RENHOLDER DAMMIT.) Even if she wasn't, it wouldn't matter much. Few people actually socialized with her, besides Caro, and even those exchanges were few and far between. Caro... Hmm...

Swiftly twirling over, Winter stared over at the only person she didn't want to shred into pieces, belly up as she watched him. He's walking around, upside down. The childish thought brought on a storm of giggles, which would normally send shots of pain to various parts of her body.
Caro changed that.
Despite her stubbornness, and aloofness, and partnered with her disgust of help, Caros persistence had finally won her over.
He was so much more tender with my wounds, than others...
As she looked at him now though, preforming his ranks duties, he was different. His face was hardened, unhappy. But, Winter was well aware of his dislike for the wolves he was tending to; Not that she blamed him.
Not a day went by where she didn't lust after the thought of taking Deya down, or salivate when she thought about shattering the bones of Duke. I want to see them cry...

Smirking, Winter rushed to her feet, slowly slinking over to Caro and gracefully setting herself down beside him.
Mistakes.

The chains are slightly rusted, cold. Wrapped around my neck. Throat.
Cant. Breathe.
Stop. It hurts. Stop...
My life shouldn't have been like this; You were supposed to be different from everyone. I thought you understood.
Leave me alone--DONT GO.
This hurts... Why are you doing this to me!? You took me in.
STOP. STOP. I NEVER SAID OKAY TO THIS. STOP. STOP IT NOW.
Hurts...

Screaming, Winter threw herself back and away from Caro, suddenly drenched in sweat. She stood there, slightly hunched over and snarling at the healer--Even though he did nothing wrong.
They slaughtered him. Its fine...
Despite her attempts to reassure herself, Winter was irreversibly on edge, tail tucked and legs taught, ready to flee.
Everyones staring... Winter didn't bother to look and see if she was actually right, instead collapsing where she stood, covering her eyes and nose as she shook.
She didn't dare peek from between her paws, snarling softly to herself as if Holt was right in front of her. She knew he was dead.
She didn't know she was crazy.
"You're horrible..."
Soft. Weak. Dismal. Her words were whispered hopelessly. Without and kind of gumption.

It seemed to take hours before she could pull herself together enough to look at Caro, ears flattened and eyes wide with fright, though her mouth was lying; A smile blossoming brilliantly. "Sorry; You didn't need to see that." A forced laugh followed Winters words, along with a visible gulp.
Her paws fumbled around for a sharper rock, something that could draw her attention. On some level, she knew that Caro would be disappointed--On the same level, she didn't want to disappoint him--but at this point she couldn't care less.
She needed to focus on something else. Something far from the vicinity of her past.
This'll do...
Finding a suitable stone, she started to shift around the dirt until she created a shallow hole, deep enough to hold the rock stiffly erect and still keep the sharp point bared.
"How are you Caro?" There was an unexplainable emotion in her voice, eyes shifting nervously from the healer to the rock as she struggled to get some sort of benefit from its sharp point.
Or some sort of punishment.
Winter
Admin

Location : Lost in my imagination. With an axe since Im an axe murderer. ;3

Character sheet
Name: Winter Tolliver Saskia.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Caro on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:25 pm

CARO

The white female’s words sunk deep into the multi-colored creature’s ears.
A tired, irritated look bit into the eyes of Shun.
He didn’t mean to be so cold towards him, but being forced to do a procedure he didn’t want too, really brought out a stubborn, and strange side to him.
He wanted to be isolated, and to be left alone.
Every moving creature that treaded around this area, looked at him the same way he figured they would. With Deyanira’s comments running through his head, his lips quivered and he hotly faced his body, towards Shun. For a moment it remained rigid, as the words replayed over in his mind.
“I’m sure our healer would help you if you asked, he’s not the friendliest, but he’s good at what he does.”

The thought of being friendly made him snort and he caught the smile from Shun, directed towards him.
A smile.
Caro had not done that in a long while.
For the most part, he’d rather grimace for the rest of his life.
Who was there to smile to?
These strangers?

His thoughts were interrupted as white colored female sauntered into his presence. His ears came forward, but his expression remained nonchalant. Winter stood before him, the air about her, made his simmering annoyance die down, even if it was just barely.
A small flicker of recognition passed over his eyes.
He knew her.
His head tilted, reveal the only emotion he possessed, which was none other than curiosity.
How is she, he pondered, how is her wounds.
Not just her physical ones, but the emotional ones he figured she possessed as well. That is when he realized something.
She was one of the only, he could smile to.

She seated herself, and he noticed the smirk on her face. He was about to mirror it, when suddenly she convulsed in a strange torment of fear and painful memories. He could see them, in her eyes, and he watched, with a sudden striking worry, as she relived them. Her scream permitted him to move, since he had been rooted to the ground, his hackles had risen, and his head lowered, peering at her, with unknown emotion.
For he too was scared.
Why?
Because he was worrying, worrying for her.
Did that not mean he cared?
Or perhaps was it his natural instinct.
Perhaps it was fear, and he was mistaking it.
The sudden snarl vaporized any feeling, and his own lips pulled back for a second, in his attempt to prepare himself if she were to lunge. He would not fight her, but at least be able to grab a hold of her, and roll. Then he could throw her off, if he was lucky. Then another strange thing happened, her tail tucked in fear as she seemed to realized what had happened. She collapsed, and Caro released a strange huff, as he cautiously examined over her figure. Her paws covered her eyes and nose, leaving Caro dumbfounded.

She continued to growl lowly, as if she was still afraid. He could see the havoc and wreck she was making herself bear, all alone she bared it.
All alone.
Caro knew that.
He understood solitude. He understood the desolate place a heart submitted to, in an attempt to convey a sense of purpose and happiness, in its last fleeting attempt to stay sane.
That was where he was.
Though his fear was not evident, it was there, lurking within the depth of his mind, and as he watched her live her own, it brought his own to surface. To feel the sudden anguish feeling or being abandoned in a snowy linen land, watching your life crumble and split, and realizing that you were never truly loved. That what you felt had not been reciprocated, and never would.
This experience she had, brought feeling.
Only when she pulled herself together, did Caro straighten himself up, but his eyes teemed with his own sort of pain. He watched her gently, the first time he had ever allowed a sort of emotion stronger than hate and anger slip through. His gaze was quiet, and still, it held the shadows of tenderness and understanding.
“Sorry; you didn’t need to see that.” Her words that were spoken, settled in.
She tried to play it off, but he could easily tell, and could easily read that it was not real.
He wanted to speak, but couldn’t. Then his orbs followed her movements, as a regular habit began to form. She sought for help, but could not find any, because years of searching for help her entire life, no one had ever truly reached out. It finally dawned on him, that this was her problem, these were her wounds.
“How are you Caro?”
Words.
He slowly pulled himself closer, and nimbly and gently lowered his head towards the small hole, he looked at the edges of the rock, imagining years of blood being spilled onto more alike it. His teeth grabbed the edge of the blade, and he pulled it away from her.
This was her help.
He was here.
“Winter,” he used her name, because he knew how much it had meant that she allowed him to know it, to title her by, “Numbing the pain for a while, will make it worse when you finally feel it.”
His eyes glanced at the stone, “it’s time for you to learn not just how to be fine, but happy.”

OOC: Used a Harry Potter quote because it's beautiful <333
Caro

Character sheet
Name: Caro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:58 pm

“Winter,”
She flinched harshly, as he calmly spoke her name. Tears built up behind her eyes, but they were invisible, hiding themselves from the world as her heart broke.
He was taking away her crutch.
He was taking away her only friend.
He was taking away a part of her.
“Numbing the pain for a while, will make it worse when you finally feel it.” Stop...
“it’s time for you to learn not just how to be fine, but happy.”

It was then that the tears began spilling down her face, silently streaking down her pelt, washing away memories--if only for a while.
She was compelled to not only stare at Caro, but the rock, the rock he had silently set aside.
Like it was nothing.

But it was everything.

A single rock could do so much. It could take it all away. Make it all disappear, because it knew it was more important. A small, seemingly meaningless cluster of atoms could cause such an important, life-altering difference.
And he had no idea, that he f*cking everything up.
"Caro give it back."
Winters lip wobbled as she breathed out the hushed words, desperately trying to hide her obvious need.
"Please..."

(NOT AS GOOD IM SORRY.)
Winter
Admin

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain on Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:04 pm

Kain stood there waiting patiently for one of the wolves to answer him but at the same time he was a little uneasy since Reaper had taken control when he'd least expected it. 'I have to on my guard something set him off I just Don't know what.'  Suddenly Kain saw a thin black male rise up. "Very well, Kain, we'll give you medical attention. However, once your wounds have been dealt with, you must go immediately to me or Verine here if you're thinking about extending your stay, or leave immediately,"
Kain bowed His head in respect to the black male he figured must the pack's Alpha male. “Thank you very much and of course I understand after my wounds are healed I would like to stay and repay you for I now owe your pack a debt.”
Kain then laid down where he was and waited for someone to treat his wounds . “Kain do smell that wonderful scent it BLOOD and almost fresh too I can smell it over there.”
Kain looked over to where two wolves lay a brown male and a gray female (Dukane and Deyanira) both of them carried the scent of blood Kain vision started to blur a bit. 'Let me at them Kain please let me out they carry the scent of blood just look at those wounds they clearly love a good battle.'  
Kain quickly turned away from the two wolves. 'NO I won't let you we'll soon owe them a debt so shut up and get back to where you belong.'
Reaper scoffed at Kain. 'Fine we may be to weak to fight them both anyways but I want a battle soon or else.'
Kain knew have work harder at keeping a leash on Reaper and turned to look at the sky. 'Kaire my love please give me the strength keep this beast in check while I'm with this pack. He then lay quietly afraid of the monster that was inside him.

Addressed: Cassiel
Mentioned: Dukane, Deyanira, Kaire his dead mate.

Last edited by Kain on Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Caro on Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:16 pm

CARO

The tears that ran down her cheeks, and into her pelt, indicated the cracks that were forming. She was delicate now, like glass, and in her sobs and please he had to remain strong.

He was now the rock.

He would bleed the pain out of her, with something else besides inflictions.
Caro would allow her to have a stabilized ground, something real, something warm that would never move, and never crack underneath her. It would never harm her, no matter how many times she herself would harm it.
He was prepared to offer it.
Even more willing as she begged for the rock.
Her hushed words made him sigh; his paw set itself on the stone, hiding it from her view. He leaned towards her now, knowing that perhaps she might be uncomfortable with him so close.
He didn’t care.

“Not anymore.”
A pause.
“I’m here in its place,” his voice thrummed, “you have no more need of it.”
Caro

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:25 pm

After Dukane received care from his numerous puncture wounds, he felt less fatigue. The blood bath that drained from him was halted - from the moment he and Deya were by Shadow's grave, a reoccurring thought entered his mind and has held it captive for the last hour. The chocolate and tawny hued male paid no mind to his alphas, the healer, his pack mates, nothing. Duke only thought of himself for the time being. His long ground touching tail flicked graciously as he emerald glistening eyes roamed empty space. He remained in that state before deciding what to do. Soon, it was almost as if planned, natural instincts took over. He knew what he wanted to do, what he had to do. A sleek and devious smile emerged onto the rather large muzzle of the hunter. He pressed himself off the ground quickly, as if no injuries were caused. He was too focused to consider any of the pain or negative potential possibilities. He was strutting clear across the camp, past all members giving each no attention - and for a moment Dukane wasn't even sure what he was doing, until he say Deyanira.

As soon as the silver tinted she-wolf reflected in his clear gaze, Dukane knew what he was going to do. For a time, he was just gazing upon here. Though blood currently stained her almost white pelt, as his eyes roamed - they saw nothing but the beautiful natural shade that painted her. Flashes of memories pooled into his mind, drowning him with images of his time with the warrior, good and bad. Subconsciously, the joyous thoughts made his tail curl up and fan rapidly in a steady beat. A boyish-cute smile carved the outline of his lips as he still stood in amazement - the way he looked at her this very moment was the way of pure infatuation and intoxication. The way a newly seeing pup would gaze at their mother, the way a parent looks at there newly alpha ranked young, even the way Verine and Cass looked to one another. With love, pride, and joy. Dukane's eyes were soft and he stared s if it were the first time he had ever laid eyes on her. As he motioned towards her, his tail never stopped it's joyous flickering. It was clear he was glad to be near her, compassion filling his aura.

Without giving it a second thought, Dukane nuzzled her, being careful not to hard to areas he had attacked. The warmth of the small female was soon pressed against his chest and neck - a long, relaxed "hmph" noise sounded from the over whelmed masculine. As he pulled back, he licked her crown between her ears and smiled down to her. The hunter could feel his heart pounding in a new aspect that he has not experienced before. "Deyanira, I need to tell you something. " His swishing tail never paused as his words rolled fluently and flawlessly in a subtle, charming tone. "I love you, I always have and always will. Nothing you do could ever make me feel any differently. " As he spoke he stepped close once again and nuzzled her, pulling her back underneath his chin. "Though I do have to leave Riadven, the guilt of Shadow's untimely death will always haunt me if I say... but.. I want you to join me."
As he spoke the last few words he stopped caressing her and looked into her pale, yet vivid blue eyes A warm, affectionate smile facing her. "We can start a new life, a new pack, a new family" As Dukane realized he had said family, he realized he technically asked Deya to be his mate, to always be together. Though he enjoyed the thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn on Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:38 pm

The silver-lined fae saw her love approach her and she smiled. Still cute after we almost kill each other, she chuckled, her face went flat as he spoke, though. She pushed herself up as he began to speak, her eyes meeting his steadily. She watched as they stayed stronger than she had ever been, their emerald glow returning as though he'd never fallen out of love with her.
She noticed her tail swaying gently and did nothing to stop it, this is what she'd wanted. She began nodding before he'd even finished, Shadow had haunted her each day, she wouldn't let that happen any longer. “Yes.” A single word was all she could muster through her breath taken happiness. Her eyes gleamed and she smiled I've found love, all it took was almost dying, but I've found love. Her smile was inconcealable as she walked to Verine.
“Verine, my friend, my sister. I'm leaving with Dukane. We need to start a new life, to begin again, perhaps we will cross paths with Riadven once more at some point, but for now. I must go.” She nuzzled her friend and walked to Dukane. “I'm in love with you, Dukane.” She nuzzled him closely, her eyes matching the adoration in his own, and strode from the camp with her mate.

Addressed: Duke, Verine Mentioned: -Notes: GOODBYE MY LOVES. WHAT'S COMING NEXT, I'M VERY SURE YOU'LL ALL ENJOY.

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter on Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:01 pm

The tears fell harder, faster, as Caro sighed heavily, his gaze momentarily traveling to the rock, only to cover it and veil it from her own watery gaze. She choked once, refusing to take her eyes off the concealed stone even as the healer leaned towards her, his sweet breath whispering across her face gently, just like his gentle words.
“Not anymore.”
But I need it...
“I’m here in its place, you have no more need of it.”

This was where she broke down.
All of it, crashing down around her, but even as she felt the vibrations of it all shattering, she was encased in silence, frosted green eyes locked onto the amber gaze of Caro.
Winter didn't try to hold herself up, instead allowing her slender skull to thud against the ground in front of her, lids dropping over her eyes as she tried to hide herself from it all.
There was an ache. A horrible painful and uncontrollable ache in her chest, sending little shocks of agony to every crook, every cranny of her body, the tingles setting her body on fire. Unpleasantly.
"I don't know if I can go without it..."
She whispered it to Caro in confidence, allowing herself to be more vulnerable than she ever had; baring her emotions to the chill of anothers perspective.

Winter was still crying, shaking slightly as she curled up in front of Caro.
Eyes still shut.
Winter
Admin

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Caro on Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:15 pm

CARO

Orbs never left her struggling body, even as she dropped, thudding her cranium against the ground. He still stayed there, firmly setting his place within her life.
He would never leave.
Never abandon her.
Especially now in her dark times, with brewing storms of agony and fear, he would be here to peel the skies back for her.
Every time she would live in a shadow, he would suffer it with her.

The little pulsating shocks in her body, made Caro’s own skin itch, and his fur twitched the slightest, as he watched the mangled Winter before him.
Finally she could break down the exterior she had built.
She had built up every wall, and lived in her kingdom of forced strength that came from the bitterness and abuse from her past life. Though he didn’t know what had turned something so beautiful into something so devastated and haunted, he knew that now, even in this moment, he could still see her beauty. Her memories were her weakness, now he needed to give her a new strength, and to help create new memories that could override the past.

He knew she would always carry scars that others wouldn’t see.
Others would never know of this fierce warrior before him.
They would never know of her struggles and pain, they would never see her like this, as she still even now desperately clung to the battle.
It was his turn to fight for her, to defend her from her enemy.
Her whisper gave him the renewed hope and recognition that she could.
He never doubted she couldn’t.
“You’ve fought this battle for too long Winter,” he lowered his maw the slightest, “it’s time you forgo your sword, and allow me to protect you now.”
His maw gently brushed the white pallet of her skull, in reassurance and strength, “I won’t ever fall, forever you can rely on me.”
Caro

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine on Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:24 pm

Verine didn't bother to push away Erol as he approached, this time; She was too engrossed in what was happening before her. Or rather, the lack of what was happening before her.
Nobody had answered yet.
“What´s going on?”
"Mommy is about to find out, my love." Verine smiled as she nuzzled Erol, but she looked up at the wolves around her expectantly, licking Erol and watching them, simultaneously.
They were testing her thin patience.

Verine was still nuzzling Erol, when Deyanira approached her. Is it safe for her to be standing in this condition...?
“Verine, my friend, my sister. I'm leaving with Dukane. We need to start a new life, to begin again, perhaps we will cross paths with Riadven once more at some point, but for now. I must go.”
If I had promoted you to beta sooner, would you have stayed...?
Her mouth dropped, watching Deya head towards Duke.
If I hadn't been so aloof when we first encountered each other, would you have loved me enough to keep me company...?
Tears welled up in her eyes.
Are we not a family...? Deya...

Whimpering, Verine rushed towards Deyanira and embraced her, completely disregarding Dukane--they didn't share the same bond as she and Deya did; Nothing could compare to this strange, irreplaceable bond.
I don't believe you...
Verine didn't know what she was feeling; Anger? Yes.
Sadness? Yes.
Regret? Yes.
This and so much more was thrashing within her, creating an urge to scream and bawl at the same time.
But she couldn't.
All she could do right now was softly cry as she held the fragile female, inhaling her and memorizing the shape of her body molded against her own. The electric blue of her eyes. The impressive array of emotions.
Deyanira was unforgettable.
"My darling, darling Deyanira. Be safe. Refrain from your reckless habits."
She pulled away, slightly, only to look the silver-laced female in the eye, losing herself once again in the devastatingly blueness of the females gaze.
"And please, find happiness. True, happiness."
Saying this, she nuzzled her former warrior once more, turning to Dukane then.
"I trust you'll treat her well, otherwise she'll teach you how to." She winked at the male once, before sighing.
She didn't have to be so distant, after all.
It was only a moment that she held the male, embracing him softly until she satisfied her need for forgiveness, even if he hadn't offered any.

With this, she nodded to them, allowing them to leave peacefully and without much commotion; As they would probably appreciate.

Admin

Character sheet
Name: Verine bb ;3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter on Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:33 pm

As the soft, tender brush of Caros maw stroked against Winters forehead, she flinched. She couldn't help it; she would never not be afraid of physical contact.
But, she didn't pull away either, instead allowing him to gently subdue her.
“I won’t ever fall, forever you can rely on me.”
What if I had never met you, dear Caro...?
Even though he was now--forever--changing her life, there were some things she'd never be able to forget.
She'd always remember. Always scream. Cry. She'd always be distant, no matter how much he would try to get her to open up.
She'd always struggle, always.
But, for once...

She saw a glimmer of hope.

Raising her head slightly, Winter forced herself to meet the steady gaze of the male in front of her. She stared, for quite a long time, before slowly pushing herself closer and shoving herself underneath his head, hiding her face in his neck.
She'd never been so close to another wolf willingly.
But, she'd also never felt safer. So secure.
I wonder, Do angels exist?

Even as Winter struggled to think of things to say to him, she couldn't bring herself to, so instead, she sat.
Breathing slowly.
Crying softly.
And smiling; for the first time in ages.
Winter
Admin

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Caro on Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:36 am

CARO:

He felt her shift underneath him, and for a long moment, he relished in the contact their eyes made, it was quiet and honest.
Both were open to their weaknesses, and both relying on each other for strength.
In a strange way she gave him strength, even though now, she was leaning upon him for support.

The look in her eyes, brought forth a warmth to flood through his chest, it was an unknown, unfamiliar feeling. It clutched at his heart, and spread through his veins like hot liquid. Unable to take his eyes from her, his nostrils flared as she pushed herself closer to him, until suddenly her face was buried into his neck.
The feeling composed of more than just the heat, a protective rush knotted his core, and his jaw lowered the slightest, pressing his chin against her temple, holding her in the calmest and gentlest way he could.
She was still delicate.
He was still delicate.

It felt right.
In this moment it truly felt as though it would be okay, that it would be easy.
Yet that was just a lie, and wishful thinking. However, it was okay, it brought a renewal of hope.
Caro knew it would be hard, for the both of them, but he would always be here to protect her.
No matter what.

His tail swished behind him, he breathed in her fear, her hope, and her security.
Winter trusted him enough for contact, and he did not take that for granted, not for a moment. He respected her, he respected her story, and her fight.
The tears met his fur, he felt them, and he trembled.

With a deep sigh, the male remained there, enclosed to her, entrusting her.
He felt for her.
So in this moment, he trusted her with those feelings.
She was the only one he would ever allow himself to get close to in this entire pack.

Ooc: Winter your post was gorgeous <333
Caro

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn on Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:30 am

† Hello, love. †

Silence.
Silence surrounded the beast as she neared her prey.
Disgust filled her lungs and her heart as she witnessed a happy couple.
Leaving so soon? Why, the fun's just begun. A silent, inward laugh echoed through a barren soul. There was nothing within her that should have been there, kindness, love, compassion. No. Only silence.
Ebony step after ebony step, it was as though the earth wilted around her, though a clear scent followed. Funny, isn't it? How something so painfully elegant can be the source of such a destructive manner.
She stepped into the clearing, the creature was not wary. There was no illness on her, no injury, no fatigue. Complete, and utter silence.
The shadow figure finally raised her eyelids to reveal cloud-colour irises and a sly grin travelled gracefully onto her lips. Her eyes settled deceivingly calmly upon who seemed to be the Alpha female. Again.
Silence.
She placed on paw in front of the other as she walked to the grey-tan fae. When she was just mere feet away, the silhouette halted. Still.
Silence.
Nothing fell, for everything had already fallen. The only thing that could possibly blanket the earth had fallen upon the creature's arrival: silence.
Impeccable ebony silk followed the graceful motions as the temptress bowed to the Alphess. Each of her breathes seemed to chill the air around them as she rose. She did not allow her aura to emit a single emotion, and her eyes met the female's with pride. She turned to look upon the pack around her, going alone with their happenings, but one thing was clear to this demonic she-beast.
Silence.
Her eyes played with the emotional ones of the grey female, dancing around them like an examining surgeon preparing to butcher his first open-heart. She allowed a quiet sound to break the silence. A solitary syllable of a laugh as her grin became a smirk. Her lips remained closed, and she made the sound.
“Hm.”
It was a cold, dark, unwelcoming sound. Even the female knew this. This was her design. She turned her eyes to the earth and spoke, her lips hardly moving.
“I am Abaddon.”
This was her design.

Addressed: † Verine † Mentioned: † Verine † Notes:

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:09 am

Silvery pools shifting from side to side until they finally settled into one direction; straight forward.
Alana felt uncomfortable with the thought of trespassing a pack´s terrain, however, that slight feeling wouldn´t allure her from simply doing it.
Paw followed paw in a graceful way, her banner, confidentially but still relaxed laying still, only the tip of it was curled slightly. She wasn´t tensed. No, not at all. She was confident in her own movements. She knew greatly what she was doing and how she was doing it.
Thoughts of the brutal chocolate male returned, displaying the pictures of him sharply in her mind. “Oh Helios.” the female whispered, concealing her steel optics with her eyelids. “Thank you.” It wasn´t confusing at all. One would ask why this female would be grateful for the things Helios did to her. After all, he abused her, showed her nothing but madness. But instead of becoming the same as the Warrior, she became herself. She became Alana. Not the shy, silent and peaceful Alana, who she pretented to be for too long. No, she was the real Alana now, thanks to Helios. Thanks to his abusement.
A charcoal nose cringed as several fragnances penetrated it´s nostrils.
So this is really a territory...” whispers exited her mouth, rolling smoothly over her tongue.
Flickering her brown-grey and cream pigmented receptors, she could actually witness that there were canids. Not that far from her location.
However, the female made no effort to hide herself, neither her odor nor her entire frame. Why should she even attempt to do such a thing? She was no coward and if it´d result that this group was hostile, she´d leave. Period.
Taking another, deep breath, filling her lungs with the several smells, she started analyzing. ´Wolf count; Around ten. Taking another breath, it becomes apparent that the count of females and males are somewhat balanced, maybe a few males more. Can´t hear, nor smell hostility, though the smell of blood is in the air.´ Raising an eyebrow, she continued, now in a slower pace. ´Maybe a previous fight? The scent is more or less weak, whoever was injured lef-´ That was when steel optics found two frames of canids, obviously they had an intime relation. Both covered in the sanguine liquid, though it seemed as if a Shaman had already occurred their wounds. And did a well job. ´A love couple with heavy wounds? They´re limbing... A fight between them or someone else? But why do they look so happy with those wounds?´ The world was a mystery sometimes. Raising both eyebrows now, a sigh exited her maw and she shook her head gingerly from side to side. ´Anyways.´ she continued, her voice in her head continued, ´I can detect the smell of whippersnappers. Young. Very young. It wouldn´t be wise to address the pack about them. Don´t mention them and you should be fine. Try to show confidence but not any aggressions. If anyone is messing with you, put them back into their place. You´re a wolf, not a dog.´
And with these words, she exited the safe forest, entering the clearing.
Wolves.
Where ever she looked at.
Wolves.
And again, she began to analyze them; ´Nothing special on them. Seems to be a regular pack. I can´t see nor smell any corpses, the source of the odor of blood came only from that male and female.´ Attentive optics roamed over the clearing, her eyes landing upon each wolf and she registered their movements while they were occupied with other things. However, her eyes stopped and returned at the frames of two wolves, a pair; one male, one female. One ivory white, with a messy canvas while the other one appeared more gentle but she could sense something different on him [Caro & Winter]. Seeing that the white she-wolf was somewhat crying, Alana titled her head to the side, ´I wonder what is the matter... I wonder what your story is.´ She couldn´t tell that something was awfully wrong with Winter, not yet. She´d have to speak with the female but for that, she´d firstly have to introduce her to the rulers of these dwellers. An authority presence catched her attention and she immediately walked toward the silver-ish female with the pale blue optics. ´The Alpha female...´
But the Alpha female wasn´t alone.
There was a second wolf.
A she-wolf with the pigmention of a simple shade; black
Nothing was pale on her. Alana couldn´t detect any silver nor white markings on the, probably, newcomer.
It was obvious that her exterior represented her interior.
No doubt that this was the devil itself.
Hello.” were the first words exiting Alana´s mouth in a gentle way, her soft gaze landing firstly upon the grey female who she was actually addressing. Briefly exchanging a glance with the obsidian female beside her, Alana simply nodded in a polite manner before returning her attention to the Alpha female. “My name is Alana Bloom. I assume you are the one I should exchange words with if I desire to stay?” Again, Alana´s words were perfectly spoken. No sassiness, nor any hostility would be within her voice. Gazing straight into the eyes of the female, she´d gently flash a smile at her, her mind taking every little movement and reaction of her and stored it somewhere in her brain. She was about to make an opinion of this Alpha female. ´A larger she-wolf than expected. Well muscles, but she doesn´t appear to be a tomboy even though her exterior is rather bulky for a female she rather appears elegant and graceful. Thick fur, soft blue eyes. Quite beautiful.´ Now she was literally looking her up and down, totally loosing herself while registering everything of the female in front of her, ´Her body seems quite weak, she probably gave birth to pups, I assume... Not long ago.´ Steel eyes narrowed as they detected a scar upon her hind thigh. A battle? ´I can see a large scar across her right hind thigh... Violently ripped open... A fight probably?´ If she wouldn´t know what personal boundaries were, she´d simply ask the female what the story was behind that scar, however, Alana knew that would be pretty inappropiate during the first meet.
You have beautiful eyes.” Alana simply commented, aloud, smiling heartly at the female. Maybe that compliment was appreciated, maybe not. Alana didn´t cared. It was the truth or at least her opinion and she´d say it always. Whatever, whenever.

Addressed:: Verine || Mentioned:: The pack, Winter, Caro, Dukane, Deyanira, Abaddon, The pups || Word Count:: 1085 || Notes: Nooby post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn on Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:41 pm

† Let's play a game. †

What's this? An interruption? What a disgrace.
The ebony villain turned her head at the newcomer. She was pale, very feminine and very pale.
Weak.
She swayed her tail with a dangerous calm as her moon coloured eyes met with the females.
"You're interrupting, dear."
Her vocal chords purred against one another as her words slithered from her tongue.
This is your design.
A smile crept upon the demonic fae's lips and she closed her eyes for a moment. Blink.
She stalked toward the gentler fae, pushing her back a few feet.
Touch her.
The fae obeyed her mind and allowed a smirk to appear. She crept around the female, drawings her tail around her and feeling the cold of her pelt upon the delicate female next to her.
"Give us a moment. Be polite."
The words that she had not spoken lingered in the air.
Give us a moment. I'll kill you if you don't.
The shadow figure closed her eyes again as she slithered back to Verine. She opened them to their slitted calm and met the eyes of her superior.
"I can fight. I am loyal. I will obey you. You will be my Alphess."
One could tell by the shudders that her voice induced, she was not to be bargained with.
Abaddon was home. She would stay.
The charcoal fae stepped lightly, slowly, dangerously. She made her way to a deep black male, resting on his own. She closed her eyes and nodded to him slowly. Opening them as she met his delicate, warm irises.
Fire and ice clashed in their souls and she smiled. It was a kind enough seeming smile, but her eyes were cold.
Don't test me.
She lay in front of him, her silken coat gliding down around her. Her paws crossed gracefully and she blinked.
"Hello."

Addressed: † Verine, Alana, Shun † Mentioned: † † Notes:

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top