The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:06 pm by Maverick

» SURPRISE PACK BY DUKANE HURRAY!!!!
Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:46 pm by Castor

» my new pack
Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:45 am by Castor

» Instead of Disappearing off the ends of the Earth...
Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:56 pm by Cassiel

» The Main Den
Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:37 am by Makoce

November 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

S N A R E

View previous topic View next topic Go down

S N A R E

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:03 pm

S N A R E

"I'm beaten like a drum, Sweetie..."

Snare.

"Mama.."

Female.

Coywolf

Three and eight months.

Asexual.

Omega.

Natural Scent. Breath of rotten flesh and blood.

A P P E A R A N C E

A small fae.
Snare is much shorter and slimmer than most females; the height of a small coyote. Her frame looks coyote-like as it struts a short, skinny tail and a long, slender legs. Her face is long and slender topped with large ragged ears. Her paws are small and boney, accessories with long, dull claws that have not been run down for months.

Sometimes poised sticking from her maw is one of her most recognizable features; her teeth. They are yellow, jagged, long, and uneven like those of a crocodile. Her mouth reeks of rotten tissue and blood. This, she likes to hide.

Snare's coat is short. Even during colder seasons. Rarely does she shed it. It feels rough to the touch; like wires, maybe. It grows only a little longer on the neck, chest, and tail.

She is a dark chocolate-y coloured fae with hints of darker patches on her back and face, and lighter patches on her chest and snout. Under certain light, she looks black. Possibly melanistic.

Wide, glazed, round optics are the only trait that seems to compliment Snare. They are a vivid yellow; like the sun itself. Only to change to a sunset, fiery amber under certain light.
But even the most beautiful thing about Snare is also the most frightening. It's not hard to see inside and behind these brilliant eyes. They are clouded with her pain and unhappiness; what seems in every look she gives. They are not pleasant to look at for too long.

Snare has several scars, but the smaller ones are most visible on her face and legs. These can come from fights to simple bramble scratches that have left wounds on her fragile skin.

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Snare is almost as vile as her teeth. She is unfriendly, moody, unpredictable, dark, bitter. She is not the best wolf to be trusted, as she does not care much for petty secrets and "jobs" to do. She is fairly assertive and will be snappy when she needs to, but Snare is dominantly submissive. Never will she challenge other wolves and always submits.
But under this grumpy first-look persona, Snare is a severely unhappy and timid wolf.

Snare does not like social interaction or other wolves in general. She will almost always flees from them before given a chance. She does not know how to act during them or to other wolves. She prefers to lurk from the shadows and judge. Friendliness is the most confusing for her.

Snare is smart, but not clever. Her emotions may sometimes blind her intelligence, though. She is not a quick-thinker and is unable to fight well because of this. Her rank should be obvious.

She does not speak. She is almost mute. When she does, it is usually short and blunt, and in a hushed voice. Her voice, excluding her vile breath, isn't pleasant as well. It sounds dry and flat, raspy; not being used as much as it should be.
She does not howl.
Snare communicates with facial expressions and body language.

She enjoys bliss, loneliness, shadows, and anything that doesn't involve her dislikes.

She dislikes others, being around others, especially pups, friendliness, meanness, being talked to, being ignored, eating, sleeping, living.

R E L A T I O N S

Her parents are unknown to her. She loves them, but they are dead to her.

She has never cared for her multiple siblings. They are just other wolves to her. All are unknown.

Snare is asexual. She feels no significant loves for a living soul. She promises herself to never fee love again, as it already seems impossible. She seems to hate all; no one will be prefect enough for her. No one could be like him. Her past mate. Her everything. No one can replace him.

Her offspring are her universe. They are her everything. All three. If only is could have been her instead of them.

Herself is her worst enemy. After what has done to him and they. She will never forgive herself.

P A S T

A past of f*ck ups, failures, and pain.

Snare was a regular-born pup to the alphas of a pack somewhere north of the United States. She was the runt and only female of her 4-pup litter. Her pack didn't think she would survive, so they spoiled her with lots of food and care; hoping it would save her, or at least let her die a happy death.
She grew up healthy. Normally. She didn't grow out of being a runt, though.
Finally, not even a year old, Snare started her first heat. Being naive and blinded by hormones, she did not understand and was quickly cooed by a certain grey loner that stalked the pack often. Merely minutes after meeting, her life was planned out for her.
Her father caught her, and banished her from the pack. Her face was not to be shown in these parts again. Enraged by the fact she is a direct coywolf and they chose to banish her for this, she quickly ran off with the loner, ready to start her new life with him.
What seemed endless nights rolled by for the several months they lived together. But one morning, he was gone. Snare believed he had gone out hunting, but she is still uncertain to the day. She waited. He never came back.
Months later, she endured her birth alone and heartbroken. Terrified. The pain was unbearable but did not level to the pain she had felt when he disappeared. It all ended with three pups.
Life was well. They had just opened their eyes up. Snare was just starting to introduce them to meat. Their little mud den was dirty and cramp; it was poorly made but the only thing she had.
When storms would come, she would have to evacuate she and her pups so they wouldn't be drowned in the mud that would dampen and fall. Oh how it was hard.
One night, as thunder and lightening shook the ground beneath her, the storm became to unbearable. The rain and wind was the hardest Snare has ever felt before, and her den quickly became mush with the ground. She had to move. Quickly.
She took her first pup and dashed through the heavily wooded forest. The clearing was too far away. She had to leave him here and come back. She came back with number two, the rain beating down harder and making things hard to see.
The storm washed away her scent and blinded her sight. She could not find her way back to the den, or to her stored pups!
Snare searched until the break of dawn, scanning every inch of the forest. Hours went by, days went by. Slowly things started to be unfamiliar. She had lost them.
Truly heartbroken, Snare decided to leave these pains behind and walk until the wind told her to stop. She refused to eat, to sleep. She deserved to die. She promised to never let herself be happy again. Wherever and however long it took the wind to tell her, she would go.

A R T

Mine don't touch.

Last edited by Snare on Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:48 pm; edited 5 times in total

Back to top Go down

Re: S N A R E

Post by Verine on Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:04 pm

OKAY SO LIKE.
I haven't even read through all of it yet, and I know I love it.<3
Welcome to the pack! .3.

Admin

Character sheet
Name: Verine bb ;3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Topaz on Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:11 pm

Amazing bio! Your art is so flippin' amazing omg<3

Welcome to the pack!
Topaz

Character sheet
Name: Topaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick on Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:30 pm

Welcome to the pack Snare ^^

I like her ref/drawing .O.

DEVIANTART WOLFQUEST FERALHEART
"Believe that life is worth living and your belief
will help create the fact." -William James
Maverick
Head Admin

Location : Long gone... contactable on FeralHeart and my DeviantART account (@Kikiorylandia)

Character sheet
Name: Maverick

View user profile http://kikiorylandia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn on Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:57 pm

Omg I actually love him like wow he's so pretty I'm gonna die

Character sheet
Name: Deyanira

View user profile

Back to top Go down