The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:06 pm by Maverick

» SURPRISE PACK BY DUKANE HURRAY!!!!
Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:46 pm by Castor

» my new pack
Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:45 am by Castor

» Instead of Disappearing off the ends of the Earth...
Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:56 pm by Cassiel

» The Main Den
Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:37 am by Makoce

November 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Enno

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Enno

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:09 pm

At the bottom of the ocean, there's a place for you and me.

Name: Enno
Nickname: En and/or Enny
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Pansexual
Looks: Enno has a small frame despite being the creation of a bulky brute;with a slender body and long legs, Enno is better off running then fighting but that doesn't stop him from getting into fights;like any other wolf, Enno has sharp triangle pointed ears and a slender muzzle while inside his mouth he carries pointed, slightly stained fangs that he only uses when needed. His fur, unlike his obsidian siblings and parents, is a soft coat with multiple fine pigments consisting of caramel brown, mud brown, and a little bit of white around his fur, sprinkled here and there. And, to complement the male, his orbs are a light shade of green.
Personality: Enno has two personas, and it all depends on which one you really want to see. On the outer shell, Enno has built up a wall to keep others away because, to him, nothing good comes from that type of relationship;he's tired of having to explain himself to others, and he's tired of being hurt. Keeping quiet and to himself, Enno usually isn't bothered by other creatures simply because he presents himself as a boring young thing, and in this world, no one really wants to be around someone so plain. Now, in the deeper core, Enno is actually a loving, squealing brute with a big, big heart;he's protective of what's his and will defend anyone and everyone, despite their rank in the world. He's careful with what he says, and is more of a listener then a talker;literally, Enno will sit down with his maw closed and will listen;to everything and everyone because to him, no matter what rubbish comes from that other creatures mouth, everyone can speak their mind and shouldn't be shunned for speaking for what they believe in.  

As for his outer side, Enno tends to snap at everyone with harsh words and a all together bad attitude;sometimes he thinks his personality is just a test to others. To see whose really capable to care for him. Because if they can't handle his angry side, then who knows what would have happened if he let them see his vulnerable side!
Whenever he thinks he's about to get close to another, Enno reminds himself with a small little laugh "Why even risk it? It's better to stay distant."
Background:One day on a lovely night, a large brute wandered into a den after waiting outside for some time, listening as his mate let out growls and whimpers;it had been her time, and Palla wished to do it alone. Now, her whimpering have stopped and traded into cooing noises as she licked her children;Aaron slowly walked in, his ears raised as he wandered closer. Raising her gaze to her mate, Palla smiled sweetly, uncurling her body only slightly to show off the suckling pups;only three. Now, Aaron was a strict male who would raise his pups to be strong warriors, like he once was before he had left his birth pack to find her mate and build his own pack and he did;raise his pups into warriors.With rough training and little fun time, Aaron felt proud at what he had created, even if one pup seemed to have his thoughts in the clouds half the time. Enno wasn't his father's favorite, he knew that for sure. When they'd hunt, Enno was always put in the back of the line like he was some omega despite the fact that he was the second eldest, and that his little sister should be in the back but she wasn't and he was.

Growing further and further away from his siblings, Enno kept more to himself when it came to being around his family;he knew his father probably liked that more then anything, but really, that didn't stop Enno from trying to impress his father;nothing really seemed to work. At times, Enno would bring back some hares seeing how he was still too small to bring down a large deer by himself, and though his mother smothered him in love, Aaron only gave his son a flick of his ear and gobbled up what Enno had brought home. Now, the male was one and absolutely done with his poor treatment;coming up with a plan, Enno left his pack and began to settled down by himself in a small, very small den just on top and hidden behind trees on a hill;at night he'd hear his mother cry for him, almost asking  for Enno to come home, but he was at that age where he should leave his birthing den and search for something more;all he really wanted was for his father to ask home to come home, but his father never called for him. Finally getting enough courage, Enno simply got up and wandered  away in search for something more, searching for the love that he didn't receive from his father.

Relationships:
Palla:Mother:Unknown
Aaron:Father:Unknown
Rhea:Sister:Unknown
Obi:Brother:Unknown

Back to top Go down

Re: Enno

Post by Topaz on Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:13 pm

You're character is so freakin. Good. He has so many dimensions, so many sides to him. Great job bb<3
Topaz

Character sheet
Name: Topaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow on Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:07 am

Nice bio and character! I really like him and can't wait to see him in Rp!
Shadow

Character sheet
Name: Shadow

View user profile http://ooeattherudeoo.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick on Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:06 am

Excellent character Enno ^^ Can't wait to meet him in rp

DEVIANTART WOLFQUEST FERALHEART
"Believe that life is worth living and your belief
will help create the fact." -William James
Maverick
Head Admin

Location : Long gone... contactable on FeralHeart and my DeviantART account (@Kikiorylandia)

Character sheet
Name: Maverick

View user profile http://kikiorylandia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:10 am

You got me excited for second there with that "he has two personas". Of course, me being me, I jumped right ahead and started thinking about MPD. Lovely character, BTW.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero on Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:20 am

Oh, a new member!
Welcome to the pack, Enno! Interesting character! c:

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name: Jeamesero

View user profile http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:17 am