The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3
The Riadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
Lake of Red Leaves - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 6:45 pm by Jeamesero

» What Music Are You Listening To?
Lake of Red Leaves - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:52 pm by Jeamesero

» Count to 1000!
Lake of Red Leaves - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:44 pm by Jeamesero

» Yum or yuck?
Lake of Red Leaves - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:36 pm by Roki

» I drop a_
Lake of Red Leaves - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:35 pm by Roki

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Lake of Red Leaves

+13
Shun
Wjinry
Kahlua
Winter
Bright Fang
Kiokkia
Caro
Jeamesero
Verine
Cassiel
Shadow
Dawn
Maverick
17 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Lake of Red Leaves - Page 6 Empty Lake of Red Leaves

Post by Maverick Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:33 am

First topic message reminder :

Lake of Red Leaves - Page 6 78384%20Maple%20and%20Birch%20Trees%20in%20Fall%20Color,%20Adirondack%20Park%20and%20Preserve,%20New%20York

The Lake of Red Leaves is a lake surrounded by birch trees. However, the real reason for its name is because there there is a tree with red leaves near it. It stays like that all year, and in the warmer seasons flowers bloom by the shores, making it a wonderful place for romantic couples.
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Location : Long gone... contactable on FeralHeart and my DeviantART account (@Kikiorylandia)

Character sheet
Name: Maverick

http://kikiorylandia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Lake of Red Leaves - Page 6 Empty Re: Lake of Red Leaves

Post by Dawn Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:08 pm

Deya tilted her head as Verine seemed to go into a state of shock, but the new alphess quickly collected herself and the warrior disregarded it. An order was soon received by Cassiel and the silver-white female quickly obeyed. With her nose to the earth, she followed the lone scents of Cassiel and Verine until they mingled with the other scents, Kahlua, and an unknown fae.
Deya followed this scent and led herself to the summer meadows, the place where she'd met Shadow, where she'd met Mave.
Deyanira lifted her head and her eyes fell on a female. She was a simple enough looking female, with a grey-tan pelt and cream underfur. She was trotting forth. Deya grinned, perhaps there would be a fight.

Addressed: - Mentioned: Wjinry, Vering, Cass Notes: The the Meadows
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet
Name: Deyanira

Back to top Go down

Post by Bright Fang Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:55 pm

Bright Fang watched as maverick spoke of leaving. I wonder why he would want to leave his own pack. He seemed to be a great leader Bright rose to her paws not long after Jeames left to talk to mave. She made her way over only catching a small smile cross Jeames face. She stood next to Jeames and looked at maverick. "its a shame that you are leaving maverick. From what I've seen since being here is thay you were a very honorable leader. And I thank you for allowing me into this pack. Bright dipped her head respectfully and sat down next to Jeames
Bright Fang
Bright Fang

Character sheet
Name: Bright Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Caro Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:13 pm

Caro:

Inside all was still, and rather quiet.
The creatures before him, had taken a few moments of silence.
Silence as it was, in its pure raw form was beautiful.
It was comforting, and relaxing. Caro thrived out of silence, for silence was the cousin of solitude, and solitude was Caro's best friend.
He had a lot of respect for silence.

Yet tongues began to speak, and the words rattled the world which Caro was part of. His ears flicked forward and back, forward and back, piecing together the words. Words of which he could not relate to, words of which he had little care for.
They were just words.
Words meant nothing, nothing at all.
Anyone can lie with words.
Actions were more complicated.
His white chest lifted up the slightest, as he slid back on his haunches to further bury himself away from the scene.
Too many wolves.
Too many words.

Flecks of dirt were tangled in his pelt, and he lowered his chin to cleanse it. However, he picked up the familiar tone of the alpha. His words were the only ones Caro found interesting.
He was retiring, and he was leaving.
How odd, observed the male with a rather irritable tone to himself, and how off-guard the new alphas are now. Pity.
For some reason a cold satisfied look settled into Caro's eyes, but it soon vanished, leaving him there empty once more.
Who knows what kind of leaders they will be, his eyes finally looked up and landed upon the black wolf which would be the alpha male. Inspecting him from a way away, he could see the obvious signs of being nervous, he might be the second alpha, while his mate, his eyes the slid to the female, will be the more dominant. Perhaps.
He watched the old alpha become subordinate to the new two wolves.
It was then official.
Caro flared his nostrils, before turning his cranium back towards the mountains. He dropped his jaw on his paws, his tail flicking back and forth over the ground behind him, sweeping the ground.
It was a habit he had.
Caro
Caro

Character sheet
Name: Caro

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:37 pm

The female stalked into the open area filled with wolves, her gaze landed squarely on Cassiel and Verine. She walked calmly, but her aura was angry and tense. “Verine, Cass.” her ears flicked back, ”I very much dislike this wolf. If she kicks somebody in the throat I call dibs on killing her.” She didn't speak in a joking manner or with a smile. Her expression remained somber as she sad beside the Alphas; she'd decided that she would be the one to stay near them, and to keep them safe all the while they were in her sight.
Her thoughts pondered around her ranking, she loved her status as Warrior, but perhaps she'd be better suited as a guard for them. The fae shook her head, eyes settling on where the new female would appear; these thoughts were for later, now she must concentrate on the present.

Addressed: Cassiel, Verine Mentioned: Wjinry Notes: -
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:17 pm

After Maverick had decided to retire as the pack’s Alpha, and Cassiel and Verine had become the new Alphas, Jeamesero didn’t know what to do anymore. He just stood there, silently watching the new Alpha pair as Deyanira spoke to them and got the orders to track down this stranger wolf and bring her to the pack for them to meet her.
Jeamesero wanted to congratulate the two but he didn’t want to interrupt them. After all they were the new Alphas now and they had to get used to their new lifestyle, giving orders to the pack members and showing authority; there was no time anymore for chitchatting. It was a shame though, because Jeamesero had never really gotten the time to get to know them. Well, they probably hadn’t become close friends anyway; they had always been separated, talking to others, and Jeamesero had been quite used to it, talking to only a few wolves in the pack. He didn’t really like knowing everyone and getting overcrowded by many different wolves.

Jeamesero looked beside him to see Bright Fang sitting next to him. A weak smile appeared on his face, guessing she was now literally the only one willing to talk to him., willing to see him as a whole.
‘’Well, the old Alpha is gone, the new Alphas are already on duty, everyone else hates me. Guess it’s now just you and me, hmm?’’, he asked and he got to his paws, bumping into the female with his shoulder, a grin appeared on his face; yeah, he would get used to the life of an Omega, because no one would be sad about something forever. ‘’Let’s forget about all the sadness and have some fun, yes? What about a game of tag, or hide and seek, maybe? You name it~’’
Jeamesero pawed at the female’s face, the grin got bigger and bigger. One could call him mad for suddenly going from a depressive and sorrowful state to a happy-go-lucky kind of emotion, but that was just Jeamesero; feeling really sad about something, but forgetting about it and going on with his life the next minute. The funeral was over now, all the important things had been done, so why not have some fun afterwards?
‘’Also, I assume I can trust you with a secret, hmm?’’, the male asked and he looked at her, his head tilted to the side a bit. Maybe he could finally leave his biggest secret with someone. He had always been too scared to tell others about what he was, but maybe he needed to get it off his chest. Someday, or right now.

Addressed: Bright Fang Mentioned: Maverick, Cassiel, Verine, Deyanira, Wjinry Word Count: 441 Notes: Do you guys know Jeamesero’s biggest secret? ;DDD

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Bright Fang Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:59 pm

Bright Fang looked around the clearing watching all the wolves not yet known to her. As she scanned the area she saw Jeames look at her from her peripheral view. She looked to him catching a small smile. 'Well, the old Alpha is gone, the new Alphas are already on duty, everyone else hates me. Guess it’s now just you and me, hmm?' Bright nodded "I guess so." She smiled as he stood bumping her shoulder. She smiled wider at the mention of doing something fun to get rid of the sad thoughts. "Hide and Seek sounds fun." Bright swayed her tail happily. Then her ears perked up as he spoke again. 'Also, I assume I can trust you with a secret, hmm?' Bright nodded seriously "Do you wanna go somewhere so no one will over hear?" She questioned and looked at a nicely secluded place from the others. No one could hear them from there.
Bright Fang
Bright Fang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:03 pm

The first thing Verine noticed, after addressing Mave, was a sudden source of warmth from between her legs. Kahlua; sweet, little Lua...
There was no hesitation, her actions as easy as breathing as she bent down to lick around behind the pups ears and proceed to nuzzle her, smiling softly as she playfully growled and gently nipped her. I just cant get enough of those gorgeous eyes, staring up at me... AWEEEEEEE!

"Well, the first thing I'd like for someone to do is go track down that female wolf. You might have seen her, she followed Verine and I over here. I'm not sure where she went, but I don't feel comfortable having an unknown wolf roaming the territory unsupervised. Would you mind handling that, Deyanira?"
Verines attention was--with little enthusiasm-- drawn from Kahlua to her mate, who was giving the first command. And hes still such a sweetheart about it...
She half-heartedly nodded, agreeing with Cassiel as she watched Deyanira slink off, eager to fulfill her duties. At the disappearance of the warrior, Verine happily turned her attention back to the little bundle between her paws.

She was still pawing at Kahlua, teasing the little pup when Deya returned, the warrior completely serious as she informed both Cass and Veri about what she would do if the new wolf stepped out of line.
Verine wasn't surprised, nor upset. The new loner did seem to have some... Issues with boundaries. At least, as far as she could tell from their--brief--meeting.
As Deyanira sat herself down, Verine leaned over to nuzzle Cassiel once; Not that she had a reason. She just wanted to.

(Lame sorry .n.)
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Verine bb ;3

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:18 pm

Jeamesero smiled at Bright Fang when she agreed about playing hide and seek and he nodded, a cheerful expression on his face. He wagged his tail, feeling rather impatient to start the game. But his tail dropped when she began serious and responded to his last sentence, the one about his secret.
He knew he could trust her because she seemed to be the only one still caring about him, but still he began to feel really nervous, really hot. Why? He could just tell her, right? though, he had never told anyone his secret before; he was just really worried she might see him as different, strange, weird, not whole. After all not many wolves were like him, right?
Jeamesero nodded again and started to walk into the direction Bright Fang had looked. He indeed wanted to make sure only Bright Fang would hear his secret, because right now he only wanted to tell her, and no one else. Right now being in this situation, he guessed she would be the only one understanding him. at least, that was what he hoped for.

Reaching the area Bright Fang had mentioned, he stood still and waited for her to come, until she was with him. He swallowed, taking a deep breath before he opened his mouth to speak to her.
‘’You see… I have this secret I‘ve never told anyone before… not even my family members, my friends, they all don’t know… ’’, he began, taking a moment of silence to clear his head, looking for the right words. He looked around them, making sure no one was eavesdropping; he really didn’t want his secret to go around the whole pack, afraid they might not accept him anymore. ‘’…Let’s say I’m different from the other males. All my life family members and friends around me found love, a lifelong companion, and I always stayed alone in the end because I was too afraid to show who I really was, afraid I might be looked down on… ’’
He stopped speaking again, once again searching for the next words to say. Closing his chestnut brown eyes he sighed, hoping she would understand, accept him for who he was. ‘’It are always a male and a female, but I was different… I felt this long life companionship as most call it only for males…’’
There, he had said it. He didn’t like to tell more about it, adding the sentence ‘I’m gay/homosexual’ was too much for him. He just wondered and hoped she understood the last part, he was too afraid to say more. He waited for her reaction, his paws shifting uneasily, his heartbeat pounding like mad, his blood buzzing in his ears; he was utterly nervous. Utterly scared.

Addressed: Bright Fang Mentioned: Bright Fang Word Count: 458 Notes: There you go Jeames, good job. I’m proud of you. <3

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Bright Fang Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:34 pm

Bright Fang smiled lightly following Jeamesero to the secluded place sitting closely, ears perked and alert for others.This secret was important, she was sure to not let any wolf eavesdrop on her and her friend. Listening intently yet staying alert for others she tilted her head when he mentioned wolves finding love. He said that instead of the combination of a male and a female, he preferred a male instead. Bright smiled processing her thoughts. Of course it wasn't a bad thing. He is simply the first wolf she heard that had such orientation. Then again she was only with very few wolves. After thinking of what a proper response would be she smiled more speaking. "Jeames, I'm glad you chose to share this with me. I hope you know that I'm still going to be your friend, this secret won't change that. And about the others have found love." She paused chuckling lightly. "Well I haven't found it myself. I haven't known what it feels like for a long time. My family hated me, so don't feel bad in any way" Bright smiled brightly swaying her tail happily. "But there is no way I will let that bring me down. Now how about that game?" She stood, her paws kneading the ground slightly in excitement.
Bright Fang
Bright Fang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiel Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:48 pm

"Go right ahead," the male muttered bitterly. He noticed Deyanira direct her attention towards the edge of the area, her senses alert and her posture stiff. "Is the wolf coming here?" he asked, a sliver of concern in his voice. Obviously, a single wolf couldn't be too dangerous. The entire pack had gathered in this area for the funeral; their combined strength would be more than enough to driver her out. Of course, there was always the possibility that she was looking to join. After all, this pack was entirely composed of wolves who came upon this territory purely by chance, none of them related by blood. However, it would feel... odd to accept a new member. Cassiel had always been cold to the newcomers, namely because it was rare for him to trust a wolf right off the bat. The only wolf he could recall immediately trusting was Verine. It even took a while for Cassiel to ease up around Jeames, one of the most childish wolves in the pack (that is, when he was in his right mind). But, he supposed he'd just have to suck it up and have one of the warriors keep an eye on the she-wolf if and when she comes.

OOC: DEYANIRA. DO YOU WANT TO BE A GUARD? OR DO YOU STILL WANT TO BE A WARRIOR OR WHAT
Cassiel
Cassiel
Google Master

Location : Kickstarting the rebellion against black licorice ._.

Character sheet
Name: Cassiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:54 pm

After Jeamesero had told Bright Fang his biggest secret, he waited for her response, nervousness all over his face. How would she react, he wasn’t sure, he didn’t know. He sat down, his fluffy tail curled around his body, and eyed the female nervously as he awaited her answer.
When she answered him she seemed to be alright with his secret. Her words made him feel better and he smiled weakly, letting out a sigh of relief. He listened to her next words, the weak smile stayed on his face all that time.
‘’Jeames, I'm glad you chose to share this with me. I hope you know that I'm still going to be your friend, this secret won't change that. And about the others have found love, well I haven't found it myself. I haven't known what it feels like for a long time. My family hated me, so don't feel bad in any way.’’
‘’Thank you, Bright Fang.’’, he said, feeling really glad she wouldn’t hate him for… well, for what he was. ‘’I really appreciate your kind words.’’

‘’But there is no way I will let that bring me down. Now how about that game?’’
Jeamesero’s ears perked at the last sentence she spoke, his head shooting up at her. He began to wag his tail and nodded, jumping up to his paws as he said: ‘’Oh yes, the game. I remember~’’
He thought of a good location, and who would start, but he had invited her to play so he guessed he could just simply ask her where she wanted to play. ‘’Where do you wanna play hide and seek? And who will start counting?’’, he asked her, his tail now wagging rapidly. He already began to make playful movements, pawing at her face as he stood there with his butt up into the air, his tail swaying back and forth.
‘’Wherever we go is fine. I will race you there!’’, he yipped excitedly, jumping up and down. He was glad he finally could forget about all the sadness and start enjoying life again.

Addressed: Bright Fang Mentioned: Bright Fang Word Count: 347 Notes: Lame post…

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Bright Fang Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:08 pm

Bright Fang barked excitedly with Jeamesero. "Well you know the territory better so you must know where there might be great hiding spots. Also If you want I can count while you hide." Bright smiled brightly barely able to contain her happiness. It was the first time Bright has been happy in a very long time. She was always was in pain or sadness with her family.They all hated her and were abusive. So when she had accidentally killed her sister she was glad. Even more when she murdered the rest of her family, ridding her of the pain and sadness. Snapping back to reality Bright wagged her tail tilting her head happily.
Bright Fang
Bright Fang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:34 pm

‘’Well you know the territory better so you must know where there might be great hiding spots. Also If you want I can count while you hide.’’
Jeamesero smiled at Bright Fang’s words, thinking of a good place to play hide and seek. Actually this area seemed pretty alright for playing that game, so he guessed they could stay here. However, he hoped the others didn’t mind them playing while just not too long ago there had been a funeral going on.
A weak ill expression entered Jeamesero’s body and he swallowed, feeling rather guilty again about what happened today. He shook his head to get rid of the thought; he couldn’t think about these horrible things anymore, he had to stop thinking about them and move on, even though that hurt so much.

‘’Um, I think we can stay here. There are some really great hiding spots in this area.’’, he said, looking around him to indentify all the possible hiding spots they could use. He then stared back at Bright Fang. ‘’You sure you wanna start counting? Um okay, then I will count after you.’’
He grinned at her and jumped up and down, giggling and smiling cheerfully. ‘’Okay, okay! I will go hide then! You better turn around and not look while you count, I don’t want to find out you’ve cheated~’’, Jeamesero said and he stopped jumping, looking at Bright Fang and winking at her. all that time the grin had stayed on his face.
He then laughed and turned around, running off to find a good hiding spot. He couldn’t help but laugh and on his way to hiding, he tried to suppress his excited laughter by biting his lip, his laughter still leaving his mouth through his teeth and lips, but it now more sounded like a little giggle, followed by a blowing wind. After all the air in his longs was now being squeezed through his teeth.
Finding a good hiding spot behind a few bushes and a big tree, he jumped in the bushes and laid down, covering his jaws with his paws, still giggling. He couldn’t help but stop giggling, this was all way too exciting. He wondered when Bright Fang would come and find him. He hoped that when she would find him she wouldn’t scare the crap out of him.

Addressed: Bright Fang Mentioned: The others in the pack Word Count: 427 Notes: Aww Jeames you little puppy~ <3

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Bright Fang Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:07 pm

Bright Fang wagged her tail when Jeamesero said that they could simply stay here. She didn't mind the fact that the other wolves were still around. Maybe it will lighten the mood around here. She laughed as he jumped up and down giggling. 'Okay, okay! I will go hide then! You better turn around and not look while you count, I don’t want to find out you’ve cheated~' Bright smiled at his last words. "Okay, I won't cheat but it isn't like I need to anyways. I was pretty good at this game when i was little." Bright watched as he scampered off before laying down and covering her face with her paws and began counting. One mouse, Two mouse, Three mouse... The thought of prey was nice but Bright couldn't go eat and abandon the game. That would be so rude and messed up. She could never do that to her friend. While counting she could hear Jeasmes's laughter in the distance as he searched for a hiding spot. Eventually it faded. Being fair Bright continued counting. When she reached the 30th mouse she stood up shaking the dirt from her fur and went the direstion she heard him laughing. She lowered her head to the ground scenting Jeames's scent. She smiled looking up "Oh Jeames~" She called giggling before following the scent to a patch of bushes. The scent stopped abruptly. She looked up and looked around as if she didn't know where to go. Suddenly she jumped over the bush landing in front of Jeames. "Found ya!" She barked excitedly jumping around.
Bright Fang
Bright Fang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:54 pm

Jeamesero was hiding behind some bushes and trees giggling like a madman as he waited for Bright Fang to come and find him. he covered his muzzle with his paws, trying to make his voice sound muffled, because even though he was excitedly giggling like a little girl, he had to stay quiet, because else Bright Fang would find him way earlier than he had wanted to.
However, he kept on giggling, he just couldn’t help it. And all of a sudden he heard Bright Fang close near him, speaking. ‘’Oh Jeames~’’, she said and Jeamesero giggled again, his chestnut brown eyes a bit narrowed, yet they looked fully opened; it was a rather strange look.
‘’Found ya!’’

Jeamesero got startled by a sudden figure jumping in front of him. He backed off, crawling a bit and stared up at Bright Fang with widened eyes. When he realized it was her he got to his paws, standing in full height and muttered something under his breath before looking back at the female again.
‘’You used my scent, right?’’, he asked and he snorted. ‘’Isn’t that cheating?’’, he asked after that, thinking. But the frown on his face soon enough disappeared and he grinned at her. ‘’Okay, my turn! I will go count now, you hide! And I will use scent too because I think that’s fair enough?’’
Jeamesero turned around and laid down, covering his eyes with his paws, and he began to count. ‘’One mouse… two mouse… three mouse… four… mouse… five mouse… six mouse…’’, he mumbled and so he continued on, waiting for Bright Fang to go hide herself so he could go look for her. He was so excited to continue the game.

Addressed: Bright Fang Mentioned: Bright Fang Word Count: 286 Notes: Lame post again…

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Bright Fang Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:36 pm

Bright Fang laughed watching Jeamesero. okay I won't use my scent next time. But you can use scent this time. Laughing, Bright quickly darted away as Jeames began counting mice. She found a nice thorn bush that had an opening big enough for her. But first she needed to hide her scent. After finding mud she rolled in it and crawled under the bush clamping her jaws shut to remain quiet. Patiently she waited.
Bright Fang
Bright Fang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:05 pm

Deyanira sat next to her alphas with a strict posture and a warrior-guard frame. The silver-white fae kept her gaze steadily forth on the way the provoctive female would come. “Yes, Cassiel.” she responded calmly, “the female is coming here. Do not be worried, the entirety of the pack is here.” She'd detected a slight hint of concern in his voiced and wished to soothe it away.
The female continued to ponder the idea of guard in her mind, perhaps it would be better suited to her taste. She opened her mouth and spoke, “Cassiel, Verine. Would I be able to have a rank change? I find myself fairly drawn to the Guard rank, protection rather than brutality. Just to try it on for size, for a little while.” Her voice was soft, but a lingering tone of her first arrival would always stay: a careful, dangerous knife sheathed and hidden in satin. She smiled, though it was still a lingering aura of her vicious self, she felt anger beginning to return, the same, sly anger she'd felt so many times before. She was alone again, Shadow was dead and Dukane did not love her. She looked away, hiding the flash of pain in her eyes with a sleek covering glance to Wjinry's path-to-be.

Addressed: Cass, Verine Mentioned: Wjinry Notes: I'm SO SORRY I had no motivation forEVER I LOVE YOU
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:16 am

"...Twenty five mice, twenty six mice... twenty seven mice... twenty eight mice... twenty nine mice... thirty mice!", Jeamesero said and he jumped up laughing, turning around smiling and giggling. "I'm coming to find youuu~"
Jeamesero began to sniff the ground as he tried to look for Bright Fang, running past the others in the area.
He found her track, but it stopped somewhere, and Jeamesero realized she had tricked him by covering her scent with something.
"Oh dang it, you're so mean.", Jeamesero mumbled, afraid he wouldn't be able to ever find her again. But of course he wouldn't give up yet. "This won't help you forever. I will find you sooner or later."

The Hudson Bay wolf tried to locate Bright Fang's scent, sniffing the ground around him, but it seemed like she had a pretty solid plan on how to win this game. He guessed now it was time to literally start looking for her in places she could possibly be hiding.
Jeamesero looked behind trees and bushes, on the other side of the lake and even inside of an old fox den digged in the ground.
"Come out come out, wherever you are~", Jeames sang, turning around and eyeing some bushes wirh thorns. That was the last place he hadn't looked yet and so Jeamesero began to grin, sneaking forward.
Instead of jumping into the bushes like Bright Fang had done Jeamesero peeked his head above the bushes, looking down to see if the female was there.
There he saw her, and his grin got bigger. "There you are!, he yelled cheerfully. "You're way too good at this!"

Addressed: Bright Fang Mentioned: The others Word Count: Dunno Notes: Meep...

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Bright Fang Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:33 pm

Bright Fang lay quietly waiting for Jeamesero to come. She knew that by hiding her scent it would be harder I shouldn't have covered my scent. It wasn't very fair. Bright heard Jeames calling out for her but it was a while before he finally came close to her spot. Eventually he spotted her which made Bright stiffen excitedly. She laughed as Jeames looked down at her. "so you finally found me" Bright Fang ignored the thorns leaping out of the bush on Jeames toppling him over laughing.
Bright Fang
Bright Fang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:27 pm

Winter laid motionless, mind in a daze as her eyes drifted around to the different wolves.
She really couldn't care less about the deaths of these wolves.
Oh? New alphas now, too?
A dissatisfied frown spread across her face, gaze locking onto the two wolves she was now supposed to obey--Verine and Cassiel--yes? They looked weak.
Maybe it was just the pressure of a new rank, or the nerves of having an excess of power, but both of the wolves, at least to Winter, looked like timid omegas more than confident alphas. Oh, I take it back.
As soon as the alphas collected themselves, Winter became disinterested, gaze traveling elsewhere to seek some sort of entertainment to preoccupy her thoughts until she had the opportunity to speak with Verine and Cassiel.
Caro.
Rising slowly to her paws, Winter strode over to the--Irritated?--healer, stopping directly in front of him to drop carelessly on her side. Well, why not? She suddenly felt humorous, so why not be silly for a bit?
Her lips pulled apart into a goofy smile as she rested her head against the earth, staring up at him. She didn't blink, green eyes glittering with some unknown emotion.
Im such a knockout, huh?
At the thought, a harsh, wheezing laugh pushed out of her, tail cricking at an odd angle.

"Smile Caro, for I wont be staying long." Despite the smile that lite up her face, and the way she tossed her head into the air as she straightened, she wasn't lying. How could she expect to join the pack without talking to the new alphas?
Suddenly scowling, Winter stood and spun away from Caro, irises a hollow and indifferent abyss swimming with green and silver.
She brushed past Deyanira effortlessly, giving little to no attention to the female as she sat in front of the mates.
"Winter is a fair tracker, and while she has a few injuries at this moment, she is interested in joining the pack."
Yawning, Winter blinked, waiting for their reaction to her referring to herself in Third-Person.

(Ew. Ew. And Ew.)

Winter
Winter
Admin

Location : Lost in my imagination. With an axe since Im an axe murderer. ;3

Character sheet
Name: Winter Tolliver Saskia.

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:50 pm

“Cassiel, Verine. Would I be able to have a rank change? I find myself fairly drawn to the Guard rank, protection rather than brutality. Just to try it on for size, for a little while.”
Whats with the change of heart, Deya?
Verine quickly glanced at Cass, before turning back to the female in front of her, suddenly seemingly fragile. Her left paw played with Kahluas ear as she sat silently for a moment, staring at Deyaniras posture.
"I think its a good idea, having a trial period I mean. I don't have a problem with it, as long as Cass doesn't." She smiled weakly, gaze following the warriors--well, maybe guards--line of site. Do we know the name of the female...?

Her thought process was interrupted as a new wolf approached them, eyes casting a dull gaze upon first Cass and then Veri. Her coat was mangled, appearance disheveled but, at the same time... Electric. It was like her body was composed of lightning; stunning. Verine was struck with the impression that this female was volatile, perhaps even dangerous.
Never had she wanted to avoid physical contact with someone as much as this wolf.
Don't look at her any different, you don't know where she comes from...
With a soft smile, Verine parted her lips with a soft greeting and slight nod of her head. But, as the ivory female spoke, her smile fell and was replaced with a look of confusion. Is she speaking in third-person on purpose?...
With a brisk shake of her head, and after clearing her throat, Verine looked over to her forever love, tail swinging around to rest against the leg of his closest to hers.
"Winter, is it? If you would let one of our healers tend to you, we can further discuss the options we have."
Okay, so she was buying time. But, it wasn't like she had accepted wolves into a pack before, and before doing so... She really wanted to talk to Cassiel about it. Especially considering... Winter seemed off. Her point of view titled, maybe slightly twisted.
She revealed none of these thoughts though, instead angling her body more towards Cassiel to respectfully dismiss Winter. She knew, though, that Deya would sit and listen in, regardless if she asked her to leave or not--After all, Deya would potentially become a guard.

(Ick, sorry.)
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Verine bb ;3

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:11 pm

"Winter, is it? If you would let one of our healers tend to you, we can further discuss the options we have."
Without offering up any comments, Winter stood and walked away, lying down and resting her head on her paws, closer to Caro. But not as close as she was before; If he wanted to talk, he would have to initiate the conversation. And, for it to become a conversation, she'd have to respond.
She hadn't decided if she would or wouldn't just yet.

As she laid down, she stared at the earth directly in front of her paws, watching the little grasses that peeked through sway in the breeze she created with each breath.
My nose is so powerful...
Winter
Winter
Admin

Location : Lost in my imagination. With an axe since Im an axe murderer. ;3

Character sheet
Name: Winter Tolliver Saskia.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:02 pm

A rather robust and familiar form rustled the bushes and various vegetation as it passed through the treeline, it was Dukane. The warm chocolate and honey hued male had just returned from a small journey. Just around the land that he had not yet fully memorized. His damp, obsidian nose twitched, and his nares fumed with numerous aromas. Wolves, other animals, lake water, and most of all the stench of lingering death. A small shutter jolted through Duke's spine as he padded through the lake area at an eased pace. His tail coiled over his back, a common stance he found himself in. His broad paws leaving noticeable indentations in the imprint-able earth as he carried himself over it.

Kane's tail flicked in a rather annoyed and stressed manner, his mind roaming endlessly. The thoughts never settling on one topic. Though the most active thought being solely about the dead wolves being buried. Dukane allowed low rumbling growls to echo within his throat and clenched maw. He didn't appear to be himself. Usual vibrant, evergreen eyes - looked cold and closed off from the world. A scowl seemed to mask his expression, rather than his often seen smile. At the moment, the masculine looked like the last wolf you would want to speak with. His random, and frenzied thoughts annoyed him. Making his mood rather foul. As he continued to march through the area, his eyes scanned all members as he passed. He noticed Verine and Deyanira - though quickly averted his gaze from them. 'Females are nothing but trouble.' His mind hissed the words to burn them into his files. Next he noticed the ivory, still nameless to him, female (Winter). 'I can't imagine what damage you could do. Cute, but probably the biggest handful.' A small, devilish smirk appeared as he imagined the challenge though it quickly faded as the playful Bright and Jeamesero came to view. To which Kane's coiled tail flicked momentarily at. 'If only I could still be carefree as they are.' Dukane unapproachable stature never shifted.

He finally stopped walking, reaching the edge of the newly entered surroundings. Dukane looked back to see all the other wolves he did not focus on as much. 'Why are you even staying here? You were doing well on your own.' Dukane couldn't help but make his anger verbal, low growls vibrated in his vocals. Only low enough for near wolves to hear. He seated himself, a quick scan of the pack once more, then his eyes averted away, staring off into the distance at nothing. His mind the only thing he tended to focus on for the time being.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:50 am

Jeamesero laughed cheerfully as Bright Fang jumped on top of him and brought him down to the ground. He giggled like a little girl and tried to kick her off, a soft and gentle kick because he didn't want to hurt her; it was just a playful kick.
With effort he crawled out underneath the female, still giggling. Standing on four paws again he realized his coat was a mess and so he shook off most of the dirt. He looked at Bright Fang and smiled, pointing his muzzle at the lake.
This was the first time in his life he was the one not being in the mood for playing anymore. He panted, felt tired, he wanted to clean himself and sleep for a moment. They could play again later.
"Shall we go clean ourselves?", he asked the female standing beside him. "I'm a bit tired and dirty, I wanna sleep...", he continued, his last sentence like a tired whisper, filled with guilt, because he knew Bright Fang probably wanted to play a bit longer.
But suddenly he just couldn't play anymore; he felt tired, all his energy drawn from his body, all his motivation to stand any longer lost.

Jeamesero moved towards the lake, on his way coming past the two new Alphas. Jeamesero swallowed as he looked at them; he had told Maverick goodbye, but he hadn't congratulated Verine and Cassiel yet. Yet, he knew he had to do it, he didn't want to appear rude. But he was still so afraid of what they would say or do.
"Just do it Jeames... what should you be afraid of? You're already the lowest of low...", he thought, sighing and taking a deep breath. As he moved on he came past the two new Alphas.
But instead of stopping and speaking he just looked at them as he walked, his body small and cowering, his ears pressed against his skull, a forced smile on his face.
"Hey... congrats, you two. Great job on becoming Alphas, you two really deserve it...", he simply mumbled as he went past them. He then stared at the ground, a sad expression on his face, and he whispered to himself, referring to himself: "Compared to someone who's a murderer..."

Upon arriving at the lake Jeamesero sighed deeply and drank some of the water. His eyes slowly went to watch the graves of the three died wolves and he could feel something stuck in his throat as he tried to swallow; the feeling of guilt.
Jeamesero shook his head and groaned in sorrow, walking into the water to clean his dirt stained coat.
After cleaning it at the edge of the water (because Jeamesero couldn't swim) he turned around and walked onto shore, shaking his coat a bit more dry.
Moving away from the lake the Hudson Bay wolf went to a few trees and laid down in the shadows, his head resting on his paws. His chestnut brown eyes darted around a few times, scanning the area and the wolves before they closed, and Jeamesero tried to sleep.

Addressed: Bright Fang, Verine, Cassiel Mentioned: Maverick Word Count: Dunno Notes: I dunno what to write anymore so yeah, I'm ready for the time skip! C:

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Bright Fang Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:15 pm

​Bright Fang laughed at Jeamesero's girly laugh. She moved aside as Jeames crawled from under her. 'Shall we go clean ourselves? I'm a bit tired and dirty. I wanna sleep...' Bright nodded agreement, a lot has happened today, she wouldn't be surprised if the whole pack slept for a few days like a bear in hibernation. "Of course." She followed Jeamesero as he made his way to the lake and noticed his expression change to one of sadness as he saw the new alphas. As he mumbled his congrats she too added to it. "Excuse me, you may not know me but I'm new here and I thought it would only be proper to congratulate you of your new title." Bright Fang smiled and then hurriedly followed Jeames to the lake where she cleansed her brown multicolored fur. Once she felt that her fur was clean she stepped out shaking free the water that still clung to her pelt. Slowly, she trotted to where Jeames had gone to lay down. He still looked upset. "Hey Jeames. Are you still upset about what happened?" Bright was determined to help him be happy. He was her only friend and she didn't want him to be unhappy. She lay next to Jeames looking at him with worried eyes waiting a response.
Bright Fang
Bright Fang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum