The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3
The Riadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
Lake of Red Leaves - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 6:45 pm by Jeamesero

» What Music Are You Listening To?
Lake of Red Leaves - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:52 pm by Jeamesero

» Count to 1000!
Lake of Red Leaves - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:44 pm by Jeamesero

» Yum or yuck?
Lake of Red Leaves - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:36 pm by Roki

» I drop a_
Lake of Red Leaves - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:35 pm by Roki

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Lake of Red Leaves

+13
Shun
Wjinry
Kahlua
Winter
Bright Fang
Kiokkia
Caro
Jeamesero
Verine
Cassiel
Shadow
Dawn
Maverick
17 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Lake of Red Leaves - Page 2 Empty Lake of Red Leaves

Post by Maverick Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:33 am

First topic message reminder :

Lake of Red Leaves - Page 2 78384%20Maple%20and%20Birch%20Trees%20in%20Fall%20Color,%20Adirondack%20Park%20and%20Preserve,%20New%20York

The Lake of Red Leaves is a lake surrounded by birch trees. However, the real reason for its name is because there there is a tree with red leaves near it. It stays like that all year, and in the warmer seasons flowers bloom by the shores, making it a wonderful place for romantic couples.
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Location : Long gone... contactable on FeralHeart and my DeviantART account (@Kikiorylandia)

Character sheet
Name: Maverick

http://kikiorylandia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Lake of Red Leaves - Page 2 Empty Re: Lake of Red Leaves

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:21 am

Dukane sighed and relaxed himself, he smiled at Deya's need to show she's strong. The brown hued male no longer worried, Deya was right. They were both safe, but she soon thanked him for saving her life. Then tightly curled her frame into his. "Deyanira, darling- no. I didn't save you. I put you in danger, and I corrected it. I didn't just save you. And yes, we'll take a break from the swimming lesson." Kane chuckled light heartedly at the end of his words. 

The two wolves stayed cuddled together on the shore, the new day's  sun shining its rays through the canopies and lighting the lake. Making the area even more breathtaking. Duke's eyes gleamed in the bright light, and his fur looked silky. The he-wolf licked Deya once more then took a deep breath. "So dear, how about you tell me about yourself? Any family? An old pack?" Kane was curious and thought the female trusted him enough to share.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:34 am

Deyanira looked up at him instantly when he brought up her past. Forcing her eyes down she spoke quietly, ”I don’t know if that’s a good idea, Dukane. I really don’t. I mean you’re so good, and I’m um.. I’m not sure you’d still like me. I wasn’t very good before I came here.” she refused to look at him, keeping her head turned away.
After a few moments of agonizing silence Deyanira spoke again. ”I just don’t think you’d want to be near me. I think I’d make you afraid.’ her voice was hollow and weak.

Addressed: Dukane Mentioned: Dukane Notes:

Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet
Name: Deyanira

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:43 am

Kane could sense the uncomfortableness in Deya's voice, and she quickly averted her eyes from the male. Refusing to make eye contact, going on about how he would no longer like her or want to be near her. He leaned down head head, almost lying it on the ground to look into her pale sky-blue orbs. "Hey, look at me darling... There is nothing you could have done that will make me change the way I feel about you." Duke flattened his ears and looked around.

He then focused on the female again, "Darling, if you don't want to talk about it, there's no need to. We can talk about anything you want." His tail flicked and rubbed over Deya's hind legs. He awaited her to look at him, or at least say something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:59 am

Deya looked up at Dukane. ”I had a choice to leave or take revenge, and I took revenge.. I killed my whole family.” she looked down for a minute and tried not to sob. ”I enjoyed killing my whole family. They abused me, hated me, I killed them because I wanted to, and then I left.” she began to choke on her words.
She pushed her sobs down and looked up at the male, ”Please don’t be afraid of me. Tell me about your past. Please?” her voice was hopeful and nervous, she shivered and tried to hide her face from him.
Recalling what he’d said, Deyanira looked at him, her eyes wide, ”how do you feel about me Duke?” she asked, still wanting to know his past.

Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:12 am

Dukane pressed his ears forward as Deya began to speak, he voice and frame were both shaky. Kane did the best he could to stabilize the small female. She spoke of revenge, killing her abusive family. Dukane looked at her no differently than he had before, but he looked away as the female asked about his past. For a moment, he wasn't sure what to say. In his time of silence, the female asked how he felt about her. Kane lied there for a moment, sorting things out.

He took a deep breath, "I'm not afraid dear, you had a right to do what you did. You're not a vicious monster or anything like that, they abused you and needed to be taken care of one way or another." He smiled lightly to her, he knew she was sensitive at the moment, so quickly went on to his past. "Where do I begin... When my brood and I were six months old - we were sent off on our own hunt. We returned to screeches and cries for help. Invaders attacked the pack, killing each of my parents, who happened to be the alphas. And a fraction of the pack as well. I took hold of the alpha title. I helped fight back, the war was over within two months time. And for the next year, I took care of them all. I led them through war, famine, new pups, and much more. Then I decided I needed a new life. I left the land to my sisters. And I came here." Kane flicked his stare between Deya and the lake. His memory flooded with images of blood covered wolves. His parents frames not moving. The thoughts made Duke shiver, and his fur bristle.

Duke soon recalled the female's last question, wondering how he felt about her. He wasn't quite sure what to say, instead of thinking about it, he just let his heart talk for him. "Well, Deya, I care about you greatly. And trust you very much. I enjoy having you around. Though it is very early in our friendship, I hope to never lose you. You mean a great deal to me already." Kane hoped the female wasn't expecting a different answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:45 am

Deya smiled when Dukane said he wasn’t afraid. When he agreed with her reasoning she smiled again, but softly, it had still been her family and she had still murdered them. ”Thank you, Dukane.” Amazed as he shared his past with her, the fae felt small and inadequate in front of the past Alpha. She felt his sadness as he told her of losing his family and his pride of becoming an Alpha and saving the pack.
”You truly are an amazing wolf, Dukane. I’m sorry I’ve acted so inappropriately towards a past Alpha. My condolences.” Her eyes trailed off into a distant land as Dukane spoke of his emotions for her. She smiled and looked at him, licking his neck again, since it was the closest thing to her. ”I would as for nothing more, Dukane. I feel for you the same way. Thank you.”

The rays of the sun had begun to dry her pelt, she basked in the warmth and allowed her sodden legs to reach ahead of her, waiting for the water to evaporate from them and reveal her truly clean coat. She tilted her head back to look at Dukane. ”You did save me. I shouldn’t have gone so deep. I owe you my life, Dukane, or else I have to save yours. You are the only friend I have in this pack, or in any. You are my best friend in the world.” she roles onto her back and licked his chin over and over again until she spoke again. ”I like you very much.” in a childish, carefree voice, she spoke again ”I’m too scared to go near the water, but since I dropped that fish. You should go get it and share it with me. Just saying. Because it’s yummy.” her tone was matter-of-fact and lighthearted, as though she weren’t really scared. Her eyes flicker over to the dark lake and shadowed themselves in fear.

Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:05 pm

Dukane flicked his ears as Deyanira responded to his words. Her body language shifted vastly for a moment, seeming lower than himself. As if he were her leader or something - then apologized for acting in such a way around a former alpha. He flattened his ears at the remark. "Would I have even become an alpha if the war did not happen? Did they only follow me because they thought I was like my parents, or did they really want to follow me for who I was?' The question ran over and over in his head, and his emerald optics gazed to the dirt.

His ears went up once more as Deya began to lick his neck, seeming almost like a pup would greet a member they have not seen in a long period of time. Duke's tail wagged quickly, and he licked the female back. The silver pelted she-wolf soon mesmerized the chocolate creature- his eyes locked onto her frame as she moved about. Deya's coat was snow white- with patches of hued silver. Though he snapped free from his gaze as she spoke of him saving her. And how he was her best, and only friend. For a moment Duke felt bad, but his joy came back as the femme wolf rolled onto her back and licked his chin. Kane's long chestnut tinted tail still swayed happily, and he soon rose up upon Deyanira's request for him to fetch the fish.

Kane padded near the water, grabbing the large dead meal. Then dropped it before the female - "Here you are miss, a meal for a queen." His charming nature making him wink at her. He sat up beside her, his frame tall, firm, and slightly dominant. "Darling, you do not have to apologize for your actions around a former alpha. I no longer have that title, and even if I did, you have done nothing wrong. " Kane spoke softly, and almost in a whispered tone as he glared towards the awakening earth. "I may not have even been a leader if my parents were not killed. I may have never had a single follower. I just had alpha blood, so I took hold..." Dukane thought of himself for a moment. Though he may be proud of who he is, and confident- he could never see himself as an alpha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:33 pm

She turned and took a bite of the fish, watching Dukane and listening intently. ”I think you deserve it. You’re a good wolf, Duke.” she laughed as she looked at the fish, ”and I’m no queen, but thank you.”
She smiled while the male seemed to zone out, her eyes following him away to a different land. She could only imagine what is was like to be an Alpha, never had she felt the strength or ambition to have such a position.

She flashed back into life and looked at the clouds dotting the sky, taking forms of various creatures. ”Duke, do you ever wish you were a bird?”{/b] she spoke softly, happily.

[b]Addressed:
Dukane Mentioned: Dukane Notes:

Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:36 pm

Dukane flicked his tail as his gaze landed on Deya as she spoke of him being a good wolf. Kane's tail began to fan lightly, and he smiled down to his silvery female friend. As he began to look around once more, Nira's voice roped his attention right back to her face. The fish eating wolf asked if he'd even wished to be a bird. Emerald green optics trailed up to the vast sky. The new day's blue canvass was filled with rolling clouds and free flying birds. "Very often, I feel like I would be safe and free from so much in this world." His eyes dropped back to the ground and he smiled softly to himself.

Kane stood up quickly, padding towards to clear reflecting water and lapped up a small refreshment before licking his maw and returning to Deyanira's side. He leaned down and licked her cheeks and maw repeatedly - removing the leftover fish and blood from her small meal. "Come on beautiful, let's head back to the den. We can relax there, I don't think we need to practice swimming anymore today."  A warm smile was present on his face as he spoke to her. Duke walked away, poking his nose around a bit and finding a small blue flower and grabbing it gently in his maw.

Kane trotted back to his female companion and placed the small petal covered item behind Deya's ear. "It makes your eyes look breathtaking, darling" His tail wagged as he sat beside the dame. Then he stood up and headed towards the den site, stopping to look back and see if the femme wolf was following.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:14 pm

Deya listened with a smile as Dukane answered her questions and couldn’t hide the heat from her fur at the name ‘darling’ being used to address her.
She nodded when Duke suggested they go home. Her spirits dropped slightly at the thought that Shadow might be there to ruin her fun again. Deyanira felt a slight tickle by her ear and looked at Dukane. He was placing a flower there. With his compliment, Deya looked down shyly and stifled a giggle. ”Thank you Dukane.”
She grinned when he began walking away and picked a large white daisy before running up to him, careful to keep her flower in place. ”Duke, this will make your fur look dazzling.” she chuckled as she placed the flower by his ear. Deya gasped, ”Duke! It’s a whole new you!” she grinned and trotted off to the den, knowing Dukan’e wouldn’t be far behind.

Addressed: Dukane Mentioned: Dukane Notes: To the Main Den
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:13 pm

Kane was snarling and scratched the ground in anger, he recalled Shadow's growling towards him as he and Deya spoke. He knew not what it was for - but he saw it as very disrespectful. Duke currently had no interest in speaking with Deya any time soon, his time with her was over. Just as all other females in his life. Just a chapter, he had no interest in keeping her. As he padded around the area, he found the scraps of the fish he caught for the damsel. He loudly growled at it and threw it into the water.

Dukane then padded to the shore, looking into the water- a clear mirror like reflection of his face stared back at him. A low whine and flattened ears were his reaction to his sight. Then he looked away, and circled a small area until his frame hit the earth with a thud. 'Maybe it's time I settle down, find a female to have a family with. I miss protecting loved ones. I need this in my life.' The male thought to himself as he lied there. His head rested on his paws and his ears flopped down. He sighed lightly and relaxed where he was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:19 pm

Deya slowed as she inhaled Dukane’s scent. He was here. Thoughts of Shadow flashed through her mind. Him standing there, watching her leave. The fae thought of turning back to the ebony male but she couldn't. She'd come to far. She moved her slim frame through the leaves to the lake. She made her way around Dukane’s body so he didn’t see her and walked with her paws only in the lake, barely covered by water. ”Dukane?” her voice was very quiet, she didn’t want to worry him. ”Dukane, I’d like to know if you’re alright.”
She paused. Her voice maintained a light gentle tone. She stepped further into the water. ”I think I’m ready to swim again. You just move your paws to keep the water under you intend of the other way around.” she tok a few more steps backwards until the water was at her shoulders.
She wasn’t sure if Dukane would care, he looked rather sad. She wanted his mind away from what it was on. The female backed up and faced the deeper water. Her paws instinctively began to churn the icy water around her, she was staying above the surface, only her head.
The silvery fae felt the water go through her fur and she smiled. ”Duke look!” she huffed. The female turned around and swam back to the shore. She shook herself to damp instead of dripping and trotted over to Dukane.
Her voice hushed but excited, she smiled, ”Duke I swam! did you see? You taught me. I’d be too scared to go in without you. Thank you Dukane.” she licked his face and neck like an excited pup.

Addressed: Dukane Mentioned: Shadow, Dukane  Notes: The Lake Of Red Leaves
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:37 pm

Duke's ears remained flat just as the last wolf he wished to see, arrived out of no where. It was Deyanira, she was entering the water, and began to swam. The thought of earlier, risking the female's life, flashed into his mind and he shut his eyes tightly. They opened a bit as she began to lick him. Though his face remained emotionless. "Dar-" Kane shuffled himself up, a loud growl in his throat as he stopped himself from calling the she wolf anything besides her actually name. "Deyanira, I do not think entering the water alone was such a good idea. You swam and that's good, but it was still a bad choice to make. Even with myself right here. Remember what happened earlier?" His voice was deep, and rolled smoothly like always, but it didn't sound nearly as kind or welcoming.

He averted his eyes from the female that had just shown him affection. "Please don't lick me, Deya. I don't believe it's appropriate." He refused to make eye contact with the small framed female before him. Kane actually scooted back a bit from the near canine. Duke wasn't really sure what to say. "Deya, you deserve not just the best, but someone who cares about you and will keep you safe. Someone who knows everything about you and still loves you just as much as ever." The male paused and for a moment he wished he could be that wolf for someone. "And you have that wolf, Shadow would never let you get hurt or put you in danger like I have done. I think it's best that we no longer come in contact. Our chapter is done, and it's time we move on to others." Kane wasn't really sure what he was doing, or going to do about the whole situation, he rose to his paws and padded towards the water. Looking into the icy cold liquid.

He sighed as he looked down at the swimming fish. "I've been considering leaving, or just being a bit distant from most. I believe it's time I find myself a female and settle down. And I believe Shadow would like it better if you and I no longer spoke any way." He walked towards the female, his tail raised dominantly, his body tall and firm, and his gleaming eyes piercing the she wolf in front of him. His head slowly nodded lightly towards her. The smile he often held on his face never appeared once. And his voice seemed cold and unwelcoming. "You better get back to Shadow now." With his last words, he turned back to the lake and fell to the ground. His frame hitting the damp shore with a thud. He gazed off and waited for the she wolf to leave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:58 pm

Sitting roughly she whined when Dukane spoke. ”But Duke I don’t want to leave you. You’re my friend.” the male continued to speak, to tell her to leave. He sounded cold, not kind as he had a mere while ago. ”Duke I don’t wanna be a chapter. Don’t do this to me.” she felt a lump rise in her throat and fought off the sobs that she felt rising.
”Dukane please. I don’t.. Please.” her voice trailed off into a whine.
Just a chapter. Is that how he thought of her? ”Dukane I want you to know I’m not alright with this. You’re the first real friend I’ve had in ages. I’m not letting that go.” the female sat and laid right in front of him. ”I’m sorry for going in the lake. It was stupid. Just please Duke don’t hate me. I really like you. I thought we had fun.” She touched her nose gently to his and allowed her melting pools to look at his.

Addressed: Dukane Mentioned: Dukane Notes: The Lake Of Red Leaves
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:08 am

Dukane could hear the sorrow in Deya's voice, his eye's met her's as she fell before him and stared into his eyes. His ears fell and his heart melted from pain and confusion. Kane quickly lunged forward - nuzzling and licking Nira all over. Low affectionate whines came from him as he tail wagged. Almost as a pup would great a missed family member. He signed and rested his head atop hers. "I'm sorry darling, please don't think I hate you or anything of the sort. I just know you'll be with Shadow now. It's not a good idea we stick beside one another anymore. not like we've been." Kane licked the female's muzzle repeatedly.

The male sighed, Shadow crossed his mind again and he stopped licking the female and returned to his blank expressed self. "Deya, I want to find a mate. I want a family, one to protect and provide for. Which means I will see you less as I search, and you and Shadow have much to catch up on, maybe even bond a bit more."  The male nuzzled her lightly and relaxed his tense frame, shutting his eyes and resting his head on Deya's back. He loved this feeling. Feeling like he's protecting, like someone needs him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:59 am

The ebony Brute continued his trot until he finally got to see the huge tree with the red leaves. `So that´s the reason for this lakes place...` he thought, emerging out from the bushes which were in front of him. As he made his way out of that scrub, his pools immediately landed on the two frames of wolves, their noses tips touched each other. He did not say anything, he did not growl, nor did he show any sign of emotions. Sure, it was kinda like Dukane had ram a knife right in his heart and he could actually feel an ache coming from his chest but he just remainded on his spot. `What... What are they doing?´ he questioned himself in his thoughts. His receptors dropped, they were not pressed against his neck, they just... hang there.
After the awkward silence of Shadow had remainded, he finally found some courage to speak his thoughts out, even if they were blurred. “D-Deya? What the hell... are you two doing there?“ Tch, it was kinda obvious what they were doing. But still, he wanted to hear it coming from her mouth. A loud, vibrating growl rumbled inside his throat and he curled his lips back showing sharp and long incisors right at Dukane as he stepped closer to the Male, his tail high in a quite dominant posture. “You little mutt!“ he would bare his teeth, stepping closer and closer to the Male. “I´ll kill you!“ 

Addressed:Duke Deya - Mentioned:Duke Deya - Word Count:Dunno - Notes: ILL KILL YOU AALL HUEHUE-

Shadow
Shadow

Character sheet
Name: Shadow

http://ooeattherudeoo.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:09 am

While relaxed, his ears shot up and his fur bristled. An insult was spit at him from the ebony male that had come out of no where. Dukane's position made him feel as though his job was to keep Deya safe, he leapt up and stood over Nira's full frame. The lying female was small and fit well underneath Kane's large stature. His ears pressed forward and he loudly growled towards the male. His tail coiled dominantly and protectively, with his ivories snapping shut in the air towards the male. "Back down, dog!" Kane growled to words with his canines bare.

He motion a paw forward and neared the wolf while still standing over Deyanira. "She is not your property you mongrel, you have no say in what she does!" Kane was over protective and angry, and if he must, he would surely attack the male and do his best to kill him. His emerald green gaze orbited down to Deyanira, Kane lightly nuzzled her and licked her crown - he wanted to keep her safe and nothing more. his attention then returned to the wolf in front of him. Powerful fierce snarls and growls escaped between tightly clenched teeth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:27 am

Deya lay in shock as dukane stood over her. He stepped forward, which gave her the opportunity to slip out from underneath him. Insults were tossed back and forth and Deya let out a loud whine. At the harsh snaps from Dukane, Deya slipped away and stood in front of him, between the two males.
She barked at them both at once and a vicious snarl was forced from her maw. Her jaws showing sharp ivory fangs. ”ENOUGH!” the silvery fae released a roar that she hadn’t hear in over a year. ”The next one of you to threaten anybody will have me to deal with. You honestly don’t want that.” she looked at Dukane, who knew her past and spoke. ”Careful deary. Sometimes history repeats itself.” her voice was not forced. It was pure liquid poison. Her eyes moved to Shadow. ”Dear, I’ve no commitment to you at the moment. If you’d like one, let me know. Don’t hold back your feelings. I’d like to know them.” she flashed a hurt and hurtful glance at Dukane. ”I already know his don’t exist for me.”
Icy eyes moved to golden ones surrounded in charcoal fur. ”Shadow, maybe we should talk. Come with me, without attempting murder, if you please.” she strode to another part of the shore, away from Dukane’s audibility.

Addressed: Dukane, Shadow Mentioned: Dukane, Shadow Notes: The Lake Of Red Leaves
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:21 am

Kane was ready to luge, his head was low and fierce. His growls echoing in the near surroundings - but he soon calmed as Deyanira shouted at them for their actions. Duke lowered his muzzle, and his ears flopped down. A low whine came from him, but he shook it off quickly. Soon Deya turned to Shadow, saying she had no commitment to him. As those words entered his ears, Kane felt an odd sense of relief, until the female continued. She stated she knew his feelings and wished to know Shadow's as well.

Dukane's head was lowered and his eyes shut, "Deya, I think I might-" As he rose his head and opened his eyes to speak to her, she was gone. She padded a bit of a ways away, and Kane shook his head to clear his thoughts. What was he going to say? Was he jealous because he wanted what they had with someone, or did he want what they had with Deyanira. A low growl was clear in his throat - he was frustrated with himself. He held himself high and growls grumbled in his throats depth. Kane walked away, directly past Shadow and off into new lands.

The male wasn't sure what to do or say, so he just kept walking. He promised himself he would never show affection to Deyanira anymore, the respectful thing to do would leave the two potential mates alone. He didn't want to ruin their chances together.

~Sapphire Mountains

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:15 am

Shadows ears were errected and his entire bodys fur bristled in anger as Dukane told him to back down. “Hell no!“ he would answer with a menancing growl which followed his words. The Male stood over Deyanira, protecting her but for what? Shadow wasn´t out to hurt Deyanira, even if he lost his mind... He wouldn´t dare to hurt the Femme. His opponent made a step forward, saying that he was not her property and that he was not allowed to blend into her matters but this made him only growl fiercer, his lips curled even more back as he bared his incisors. `Mongrel huh? We´ll see who´s the lap dog!` the ebony brute thought as he crouched down. He was ready, ready to lung for Dukane. Ready to press his rear legs off the ground and land on his enemy. However, just as his muscles tensed and he wanted to push himself off the ground, a silverish frame placed itslf between them, followed with a boisterous roar of it. Shadow, who still was in a crouching position, looked up and saw the Femme who stepped between the fierce Males: It was Deyanira! She said that she´d stop this fight, even with force so Shadow relaxed his body and arose to his normal height, no other growl left his throat. She first turned to Dukane and said something the ebony Male did not understand, however as she turned back to him, he realized how dumb his actions were. `She´s right... we´re just friends and i act like i own her.` the Brute sighed silently. Fabolous. He screwed up with their friendship.
Dear, I’ve no commitment to you at the moment. If you’d like one, let me know. Don’t hold back your feelings. I’d like to know them.”
Shadows eyes landed back on Deyanira, suprised would be the only correct adjective to describe his look on his face. He was ready to hear everything. Everything except this! As Deyanira went ahead after saying that they should talk, the Lupe nodded silently and followed in a walk his friend. However, as Dukane walked past him, Shadow would give him one single glare but his glance would find its way back to Deyaniras frame. As he arrived her location, he walked next to her, allowing his haunches to settle down onto the sandy shore of the lake. “I´m sorry for what i did. I lost control over myself. That shouldn´t have happened.“ he sighed and added something in a louder voice, a bit in hectic, “But i didn´t wanted to attack you. Really, i maybe lost control but my target was Dukane.“

Addressed:Duke, Deya - Mentioned:Deya, Kane- Word Count:439 - Notes:I STILL WANNA KILL U ALL MUAHAHA -

Shadow
Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:47 pm

Sad eyes followed chocolate fur as Dukane left the lake. She wouldn’t chase after him this time. This time she would sort things out with Shadow. Her eyes travelled around the clearing as Shadow spoke to her. She hardly let him finish saying Dukane’s name when she snapped: ”Dukane should not be your target. Nor anybody’s! He’s a good wolf. He’s loyal.” she stopped and spoke softly, ”Shadow, you’re a good wolf too.” she stepped closer and nuzzled him, ”you don’t know how good you are Shadow. You just stood up to a wolf bigger than you while you were injured to protect me.” she licked his neck and smiled. ”Shadow, would you please tell me what you feel now? “ she wasn’t sure what she wanted to hear. Certainly this male was attractive, and she liked how they looked together. Not as oddly sized as her and Dukane, more equal, but he was still large enough to keep her safe. Maybe she wanted to hear that he truly hated her and was only her friend because she wanted him to be. Maybe she wanted to hear that he liked her as a bit more than a friend. Deyanira couldn’t decide. She looked at Shadow with her blue-grey eyes and waited for an answer.

Addressed: Shadow Mentioned: Dukane, Shadow Notes: The Lake Of Red Leaves

Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:49 pm

As Deyanira snapped at him that Dukane shouldn´t be anyones target, Shadow made a step back, his eyes looking down at the shore, the calm water reflecting his reflection. What did he do? He just tried to hurt everyone again. As always. Jeames, his friends and now Deya. Like he said it before, he´s an awful person. `I should give up.` he thought silently, closing his eyes. However, as he felt someone nuzzling him, his eyes shut open and he saw Deya in front of him, pretty close to him. Telling him that he was a good wolf didn´t change anything. What he did shouldn´t have happened. He could avoided this all, simply by not being around them. She licked his neck and he lowered his skull, soon his frame followed and he allowed his body to collapse onto the ground, his paws slightly touching the icy cold water as he laid with his face directed at the lake. “What i feel for you?“ he repeated the question with a mumble, still looking at the water. “I don´t know. When i see you, i have those feelings i never had before. When you´re nearby, i feel like i don´t want to leave you ever. When you go, i feel a sharp pain coming right from my chest and the urge to follow you. By the time you´re nearby, i feel like smiling for no reason but yet i feel still pain. It hurts.“ the Male mumbled, barely audible. His amber optics full with guilty wandered down as he rested his skull on his fores. “I didn´t had any right to act like that before. I feel terrible for what i did. And the worse part is: I know that´ll happen again. I don´t want to loose control over myself again, Deya. Damnit!“ He wasn´t sure what he awaited as an answer of her. He was surely an awful friend. “I´m sorry.“

Addressed:Deya - Mentioned:Deya - Word Count:Lazeh - Notes:STILL GONNA KILL U ALL -

Shadow
Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:23 pm

She smiled, feeling the same way too. When she was angry at him she had still wanted to be close to him. She had still wanted to hear his voice. ”Shadow It’s the same for me.” she responded immediately. ”I don’t think I really understand it, but I always want to be close to you even when I’m mad at you because brutes are idiots.” she giggled at her last remark and licked his cheek.
”What do you say we go back to the den. I think there’s quite a bit for Jeames to handle on his own.” She licked the males neck and spoke softly, ”But Shadow I’d like you to stay with me.” she smiled, wanting the ebony brute near her.
She started back to where she’d come from and turned with a front paw partly raised. ”Are you coming? I’m sure Dukane will find his own way home.” she smiled shyly, knowing the flower was still by her ear. She didn’t want to lose it. The female turned her head down and picked the flower up in her teeth. She’d take it home with her and keep it in a safe place.
Deya smiled at Shadow and walked to the pathway that led to the den.

Addressed: Shadow Mentioned: Dukane, Shadow Notes: The Main Den
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:09 pm

A weak smile formed the edges of his lips as he listened to Deyaniras reply. As she suggested to return to the den, he arose to his paws and shook his noir pigmented canvas gingerly before looking at her, nodding in agreement. “We should better go.“ he´d answer, his voice was silent and his expressions a bit depressive. He was still angry about himself, what he did was wrong and he was aware of it. What if it´d happen again? What if he´d attack even Deya during his outbursts? “I´m not good for you.“ he would mumble barely audible so it was only heard by himself. Mentioning Dukane didn´t really helped him and he silently followed the silverish Fae, back to their safe and familiar Den.

Addressed:Deya - Mentioned:Deya - Word Count:126 - Notes:Extremely short/To Main Den -

Shadow
Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiel Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:23 pm

Cassiel slowed to a stop once he breached through the ring of trees that surrounded the lake. Jesus, it was beautiful. The lake was perfectly still, and like a mirror, it showed the perfect reflection of the red-leafed tree towering over it. Scarlet leaves floated on the lake's surface, as still as the water. The water itself reflected the silvery-white stars from the sky up above as tiny, twinkling dots. The moon was full, and it cast a faint sheen of white light over the clearing, just enough illumination for him to see clearly. He padded forward, settling down at the water's edge and looking over his shoulder, as he waited for Verine to catch up.

OOC: SHOORT
Cassiel
Cassiel
Google Master

Location : Kickstarting the rebellion against black licorice ._.

Character sheet
Name: Cassiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum