The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3
The Riadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
d ι d o EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 6:45 pm by Jeamesero

» What Music Are You Listening To?
d ι d o EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:52 pm by Jeamesero

» Count to 1000!
d ι d o EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:44 pm by Jeamesero

» Yum or yuck?
d ι d o EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:36 pm by Roki

» I drop a_
d ι d o EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:35 pm by Roki

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

d ι d o

+2
Jeamesero
Dido
6 posters

Go down

d ι d o Empty d ι d o

Post by Dido Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:07 pm

UPDATED PICTURES COMING SOON!

"pleaѕe don'т ѕay yoυ love мe, вecaυѕe ι мιgнт noт ѕay ιт вacĸ."

naмe; Dido O'Mara
nιcĸnaмe; has yet to be given one
ѕтaтυѕ; Single
gender; Female
age;;1 year
ranĸ; Yearling
looĸѕ;
Dido has a small, slender frame, with long limbs. Her paws are rather small, stating it clear that as she grows older, her rank won't be among those who fight and guard. He ears are sharply pointed, like every other wolfs, and her muzzle is long and her nose is a dark color, close to black. Dido has strange fur, indeed. Dido's base is a dull grey, like stormy skies, and isn't entirely thick which makes it hard for her to stay warm and protect herself from sharp claws/fangs. But it is soft. Around one of  multi-colored eyes, Dido has a soft grey ring around her;she has a black sock on one leg, and the tip of her tail is like those as well. It's black. Her eyes, as stated before, are two different colors. One eye is a dull green while the other is a deep blue. And due to being a half-breed, Dido is as small as a regular husky, far smaller than the average wolf.

perѕonalιтy;

Dido is quite complicated. Despite having a body full of energy and being around the age of playfulness, Dido isn't like other pups her age. While she doesn't entirely detest the idea of playing, Dido isn't really...out there. She prefers to be by herself where she can collect her thoughts, and doesn't make much noise. She's quiet, and speaks her thoughts bluntly. Dido isn't afraid to speak her mind, and the things that come out of her maw aren't usually nice.

Dido is dominant, yes. While she has no problem following rules, she doesn't really take anything from those at her rank, or below. She's snappy to other pups because she can get away with it, after all, she is but a child herself. Perhaps it'd seem as if she's a bully, but it's all about how others interpret. If you'd ask her why she's so mean, the pup would give you a small smirk and shrug "Because I can." And it's true. But she's only mean because that's all she knows how to be. Emotions aren't something that Dido is good with. She doesn't know how to form emotional connections, and because of that, she has become somewhat emotionally detached.

But when Dido finds you to be a great companion, she's somewhat nice. But she can be indifferently, if only slightly. Because again, how can she be sweet, honest and loving when she knows little about any of that?

вacĸgroυnd;
Dido remembers little about her smaller self. Dido remembers the smell of something sweet. She remembered feeling her brothers and sisters moving against her. She remembers her mother's sweet voice, as she named them one by one. But she did not recall ever hearing a rougher voice;she never had a father. Or, really, she never knew her father. Dido O'Mara was born a mistake.

Her mother was a husky, a domesticated dog who had wandered too close into the wilderness and was pursued by a handsome male wolf with a dark grey coat. His eyes were the darkest of green that Rosaline had ever seen, and she was smitten within seconds. And so they mated. But Rosaline's happily ever after didn't come true, because the male left her soon after to join back into his pack where his own mate and pups were waiting.  

So Rosaline gave birth to five hybrids, and they all resembled their father in some way. While three of the pups had their mothers fur, they had their fathers dark eyes.
And then two had their fathers coat. But only one, the smallest born, had two eyes that carried two different colors. And this one was named Dido.

Dido had three brothers and one sisters. And the family was happy. That was, until, Rosaline's human began to sell the pups off, one by one till only Dido remained. But her purpose was for breeding purposes, which wasn't something that Dido took favor to. Because she didn't want her future planned out for her. No, what she wanted was to escape. At night, Dido could hear them. Howling up at the full moon with their beautiful songs. Dido longed to see what they looked like. If these wolves were as beautiful and elegant as her mind had thought.

But her mother didn't want Dido venturing into the woods. Because she was afraid Dido would either be killed or a male would find her and take her. And then Dido would follow in Rosaline's foot steps;falling in love with a male that only wanted one thing.
But on an eventful day, Rosaline had spotted her lover and ran to him, only to be killed by a newly dispersal male. And Dido was alone. She grew angry, cold and distant, but she still didn't wanna be mated to some random male. She wanted her own life. So she ran from her home, from her human, and into the wilderness.

relaтιonѕнιpѕ;
Rosaline;mother;deceased
n/a;father;unknown
Eliza;brother;unknown
Wirt;brother;unknown
Greg;brother;unknown
Azalea;sister;unknown
Crush; someone has yet to catch her eye
Mate; None
Off-spring; None
ғrιendѕ; she likes to consider Keane she only pack friend, but surely there are more to be made.

Last edited by Dido on Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:08 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : an update)
Dido
Dido

Back to top Go down

d ι d o Empty Re: d ι d o

Post by Jeamesero Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:43 am

Omg it's Dido! <3
Shun will love her and try to become her friend! >D

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:04 pm

GORGEOUS OMW <333
I feel like she would be the type of wolf Caro could actually tolerate and maybe even enjoy xD
But Beautiful wolfy!
Mirage
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:05 pm

I LOVE DIDO SO MUCH. ERUGH.<3
Veri will love her~ ^^

Also. I love how you had such beautiful names for all the siblings, and then Greg. cx
But actually, I kinda like Greg for a name soz. ^3^
<3333333
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Verine bb ;3

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiel Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:14 pm

PRETTY. BEAUTIFUL. 10/10

... was there an OTGW ref in there? .oo.
Cassiel
Cassiel
Google Master

Location : Kickstarting the rebellion against black licorice ._.

Character sheet
Name: Cassiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dido Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:17 pm

Cassiel wrote:PRETTY. BEAUTIFUL. 10/10

... was there an OTGW ref in there? .oo.

Yes. Yes there was. <3
AW THANKIES GUYS. Dido and Caro shall be best bully fawends <3
Dido
Dido

Back to top Go down

Post by Dido Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:15 am

so, due to the change of age and rank, i updated her bio! there's not much difference. she's still sassy as all heck and ye. i just added how tall/small she is, her friend(s) and whatnot. i dunno what plots she's partaking in, so i left that out, bc i dunno, and because i'm changing her design ONLY slightly, and bc she's way older now, i took down the pictures and new ones have yet to be made! so yep. alright. just wanted you all to know that.
Dido
Dido

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:49 am

OMG YOUR AVVIE, SHE LOOKS SO PRETTY. <33333

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Keane Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:05 pm