The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3
The Riadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
Coal the warrior EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 6:45 pm by Jeamesero

» What Music Are You Listening To?
Coal the warrior EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:52 pm by Jeamesero

» Count to 1000!
Coal the warrior EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:44 pm by Jeamesero

» Yum or yuck?
Coal the warrior EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:36 pm by Roki

» I drop a_
Coal the warrior EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:35 pm by Roki

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Coal the warrior

4 posters

Go down

Coal the warrior Empty Coal the warrior

Post by Coal Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:38 am

Coal the warrior Tumblr_lfnbheSFbj1qbjuneo1_400

Name: Coal
Sobriquet: None for now
Coal the warrior BlackWolf_zpse3acdf29

Appearance: Coal is a very muscled male with a well-built body. He has an ebony pelt shading. Long legs which are filled with pure muscles are the perfect words to describe him, every part of his body is packed with massive muscles. The male´s pelt texture is rough; not the best partner to cuddle with. His irises are pigmented in a dark brown-ish hue, which fades into a softer and brighter brown outwardly. Coal stands around 42 inches shoulder height and weighs around 170 pounds due to all the massive muscles on his body.
Coal the warrior Tumblr_mnmk4uUhrf1rdaw8bo1_500

Character: Cold-hearted, aggressive and dominant are the best words to describe Coal. He is very ruthless during fights and will most likely not stop until his opponent is dead. He is a very skilled fighter and does not back down from any challenges; if provoked he will attack and not stop mauling the one who dared to threaten him. But even though he is very aggressive, Coal is very protective over his comrades. He would eliminate everyone who would threaten the few ones he considers family immediately.
Also is Coal extremely dominant around other canids. He was born to be an Alpha and he just can not stop dominating others. The male knows very well how to keep a pack together, how to give commands and how to rule a pack perfectly. All of his jobs will be done, if not even perfectly done. Coal is very skilled in fighting.
Coal the warrior Tumblr_static_wolves-1

History: Coal was born within a pack with one other brother, Steel. Steel was the second born while Coal was first born. Due to his kin being only higher-ups, he soon got granted to become an Alpha Male of their pack and Steel as his Beta Male. Both brothers ruled the pack very well, leading the wolves to vicious battles, ending many lived but gaining more land for their own, growing pack. However, Steel wanted power, more power than Coal and therefore he challenged him, trying to kill his own brother. But he failed. Instead, Coal sank his ivory incisors into the throat of his dearest brother, ending his life with his final blow. Coal did not feel any grief in any way. He felt betrayed but more powerful. Since then, his pack obeyed him, they´d never question his moves or actions.
One day however, Coal lost his pack during a heavy snow storm and is now roaming around unknown territories, in search of one he could join in as an Alpha Male to rule it with all his might or to support it with his strength as a warrior. Whatever his fate will be, he shall kill everything what is blocking his path to rise.
Coal the warrior Tumblr_mf7mf0d6Um1rju6s8o4_r1_400

Powers: Coal is incredibly powerful, his fangs are unusual long as well as sharp.
Coal the warrior Tumblr_mnmk8w3O4D1rdaw8bo1_500

Family: His brother Steel is dead, however his mother and his father are probably alive. He does not know though.
Coal the warrior CR2blId

Last edited by Coal on Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:10 am; edited 2 times in total

Coal

Back to top Go down

Coal the warrior Empty Re: Coal the warrior

Post by Dawn Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:43 pm

Sounds dangerous! Welcome to the pack, Coal.
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet
Name: Deyanira

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:03 pm

Before I actually accept you, I need to know whether or not you have PMed Cassiel, as I know you havent PMed me ^^"
In order to join this pack, you must PM either of us with your joining application beforehand.

Otherwise, all-in-all your bio sounds fine; The unusual fangs Im kind of iffy about, but I'll let it slide unless Cass has anything against it .3.
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Verine bb ;3

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiel Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:09 am

No, Coal has not PMed me. I don't know if he has PMed you since you wrote this, but for the time being, he has not.

And, yes, there are some issues with the biography. First off; The Alpha male rank is earned (and taken), so I'm afraid that rank is out of the question. The Warrior rank is currently closed, due to the fact that it hit its max amount of members. And the height of your wolf? I read that as 8'5"... Please correct me if I am wrong, although that is extremely unrealistic. It's fine if your wolf is a little larger than average, maybe even flat-out stating the fact that your wolf is the tallest in the pack, although 8'5" at the shoulder is taller than a human. That's not realistic. And... yeah, the fangs are a bit unrealistic too.

Once you've made these changes, PMed one of us, and decided on a rank that isn't closed, I'd be happy to accept you. Sorry for being so nit-picky about everything, but it's how we keep things real here.

Yeah.
Cassiel
Cassiel
Google Master

Location : Kickstarting the rebellion against black licorice ._.

Character sheet
Name: Cassiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Coal Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:13 am

OK i changed the things. But I wanted to ask if its ok if Coals fangs are still unusual long and sharp. They don't have to be like so sharp and long that he could kill everyone by simply biting them
I hope this is more acceptable now

Coal

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:33 pm

...That's fine, I guess. But they cant be outside the realm of reality too much, considering we're semi-realistic on Riadven.

Otherwise, fine. You may post in the roleplay now c:
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Verine bb ;3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:11 am

welcome coal

Back to top Go down

Post by Coal Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:44 pm

Thank you Silver
And I have a question, since abaddon is no longer a warrior of the pack, can I actually change my rank into warrior?
It wouldn't really affect the rp since Coal didn't speak to cass or Verine yet...

Coal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum