The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3
The Riadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
●kamon● EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 6:45 pm by Jeamesero

» What Music Are You Listening To?
●kamon● EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:52 pm by Jeamesero

» Count to 1000!
●kamon● EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:44 pm by Jeamesero

» Yum or yuck?
●kamon● EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:36 pm by Roki

» I drop a_
●kamon● EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:35 pm by Roki

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

●kamon●

2 posters

Go down

●kamon● Empty ●kamon●

Post by Topaz Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:20 am

●kamon● 8xuefb

General.Information

identification; Kamon  Lasonde.

alias; Her name’s short enough, although if someone were to come up with a nickname, it’s doubtful she’d object to it.

age; Three years, seven months.

position; Guard.

sexual orientation; Heterosexual

species; Eastern Wolf.

Touching.The.Surface

optical; Kamon, as you may have already seen, has heterochromic irises. One is a different color from the other. Her parents and siblings all had either golden-brown or icy blue eyes, while Kamon’s right eye is a golden-brown, and her left is a steely-gray, believed to be inherited from her grandmother.

coat coloration; Kamon has a primarily white coat, with a collage of grays brushing over the top of her head and dorsal. Her ears are more of a brownish hue, and her cheeks are of a creamy white. Two peculiar dark lines hook under her eyes, connected to  two gray stripes leading away from her eyes.

build; Kamon’s face is round and smooth, with a small and slender snout, widely spaced eyes, and short, roundish ears. One word to describe her face could be ‘soft’ or even ‘plump’. The rest of her body, however, is covered with hard, compact muscles and sharp angles. Her legs are long and muscular, leading up to her bulky, compact abdomen and flowing out into a long, bushy tail. She was practically built for fighting.

coat texture; Thick and soft, it usually sticks up at all angles and looks quite… well, messy and unkempt. It’s not like Kamon can’t smooth it out, more like she doesn’t really care about it and would rather have her, erm, ‘natural’ look, than anything else.

scent; Faint and sweet, it easily goes undetected by those unaware of their surroundings. Which is… strange, considering her scent greatly resembles that of honeycomb—a scent not commonly smelled by other wolves.

Delving.Deeper

personality;
-Silent
Kamon is a very quiet wolf. She doesn’t care for socializing; never has, never will. Idle conversation rarely captures her interest, and she’ll only open her mouth if she absolutely needs to know something. To her, her thoughts are her own, and she hates the idea of sharing them with anyone. Her mind is her own place. The only place she truly has to herself. It’ll take a hell of a lot of effort to get an actual, profound conversation out of her.
-Thoughtful
When Kamon isn’t speaking, she’s thinking. Constantly. The gears in her head are always spinning, no matter what the situation. Even if she’s just sitting there, staring off into space, she’s likely daydreaming of some spectacular chain of events that have little to no possibility of ever happening. Of course, this isn’t entirely a bad thing, nor is it entirely a good thing. Constant thinking’s gotta sharpen the mind at least a little bit, right? But it’s not all beneficial. She gets so caught up in her own thoughts, sometimes it takes a moment or two for you to get her attention.
-Indifferent
Kamon isn’t what you’d call an opinionated person. She prefers to stay passive when things get heated, and will only take a side in a situation if absolutely necessary. And by ‘absolutely necessary’, it’s gotta be a life or death situation.
-Good
…Okay, yes, good is a verybroad term. But what else is there to describe it? Kamon has a heart of gold, and would never dream of hurting anybody. She couldn’t bring herself to criticize anyone, and she rarely, if ever, gets into fights. Even if she does something that could be seen as… kind of bad, she only has the best of intentions.

history;  W.I.P

likes;
-Alone time
-Exploring
-Warm days
-Relaxation
-The color blue—mainly the darker shades
-Helping others
-Feeling wanted

dislikes;
-Loud, sudden noises
-Arguments
-Violence
-Talkative wolves
-Cold days
-Being surrounded by others
-Public speaking

Relations

immediate kin;
Cain|Biological Father
May|Biological Mother
Cinder|Biological Sister
Thorne|Biological Brother

offspring; None, and will probably stay that way for a while.

friendships; None.

rivalries; Also none.

lover; Still none.

infatuation; Nope.

theme; TheFatRat - Xenogenesis

yes i used dubstep for Kamon's theme song. no i am not sorry. okay maybe a little sorry. a lotta sorry. i'm ashamed.
Topaz
Topaz

Character sheet
Name: Topaz

Back to top Go down

●kamon● Empty Re: ●kamon●

Post by Verine Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:54 pm

Everything about Kamon is wonderful.
She's def one of my top three favorite charries by other people.
Seriously. She's sick. I love her. <3
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Verine bb ;3

Back to top Go down

●kamon● Empty Re: ●kamon●

Post by Topaz Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:05 pm

awwW thank you<33
Topaz
Topaz