The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3
The Riadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
One of my old characters I plan to bring here... EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 6:45 pm by Jeamesero

» What Music Are You Listening To?
One of my old characters I plan to bring here... EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:52 pm by Jeamesero

» Count to 1000!
One of my old characters I plan to bring here... EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:44 pm by Jeamesero

» Yum or yuck?
One of my old characters I plan to bring here... EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:36 pm by Roki

» I drop a_
One of my old characters I plan to bring here... EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:35 pm by Roki

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

One of my old characters I plan to bring here...

4 posters

Go down

One of my old characters I plan to bring here... Empty One of my old characters I plan to bring here...

Post by Motomo Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:31 am

WARNING IT HAS ABUSE IN IT, PLEASE DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT STUFF ETC ETC
One of my old characters I plan to bring here... C24S0089

☯ BASICS ☯

Name: Rayas
Nickname(s): Raya
Name Pronunciation: Ray - as
Sexuality: Bisexual; she does not care for genders
Breed: 100% Arctic Wolf
Former Rank: None
Current Rank: None
Pack: Riadven

☯ OUTSIDE ☯

Pelt: Rayas has pure white fur; she is ablino. Although like on any white wolf some looks more yellow than white. She has thick fur for surviving the harsh Arctic conditions but does loose a lot during summer.
Eyes: Her eyes are red, because she is an albino.
Build: Rayas is quite thin and scrawny, not very well muscled and malnourished. She is about average female size in height but weights considerably less.
Voice: Rayas' voice is sweet and kind, she finds it quite hard to sound aggressive.
Native Language: English she speaks a lot of Spanish.

☯ THROUGH THE EYES ☯

Persona: Kind || Loveable || Submissive || Caring
Rayas is peaceful and prefers to not come in a fight. But she is socially awkward and stays silent most of the time unless you peel back her layers and she will begin to talk. Rayas will not try and assert dominance but will however be submissive. If a wolf challenges her she will back down. Rayas will care for her friends and knows the skill of healing quite well. If you are injured then go to Rayas, she will ensure you are safe and sound but will generally do this by saying as little as possible. Rayas has never injured anyone before and has not fought anyone before either. She prefers to sit in the side lines and wait to care for the injured wolves. Many males have found Rayas to be loveable and she does not mind for pups, she does not mind whether a male or a female comes to her side but she does want one. If she does find a mate they will be her top priority and she will care and love them with all her heart. Rayas has once had a mate, a male who at first was loving but then just wanted her for her pups which is why she now is silent, frightened to speak to anyone.

Likes: Pups, caring for others, healing, kindness, being silent, sitting on the sidelines.
Dislikes: Betrayal, fighting, aggression, having other wolves die, rudeness, being forced to do things
Strengths: Great healer, fast and agile, quite witty
Weakness': Stays silent, too submissive, does not speak up, mumbles to new people

☯ THE DEEP, DARK PAST ☯

History: Rayas was born into a peaceful pack with only a few warriors, most of which did not ever do any fighting. The pack was in the Arctic, hidden away but sadly hard to survive in. Raya grew up with the childhood nickname of Raya and two brothers that loved to play rough. Raya was different. She hated playing rough and was bullied by them and the yearlings for it. As Rayas grew a little older she was taught the ways of healing by her mother along with another wolf, a male, named August. The two both did well in the profession and got quite close to each other too. Both were peaceful, kind and loved to help so they ended up falling in love. Rayas loved August dearly and once she was old enough they decided to have pups together. August, however, had been planning it all along- he already had pups with a female of his age (he was a year older than Rayas) and they planned on running away but she could no longer have pups due to an unexpected issue. Rayas was the only other female that August would have pups with and that is exactly what he used her for. August and Rayas dispersed the pack together, August had told Rayas they would start a pack together- which the began to do. Rayas, unfortunately, did not realise what was truly going to happen.

August went off every night during her first 9 weeks pregnancy to collect food and see his real mate. After the 9 weeks they hunted in turns and as soon as Rayas was back in season August mated her again. Rayas had hardly recovered from he first litter by then and she had another. After that he did again, to which Rayas asked him why but August just said,
"This is the last time for a while. We had to get the pack started, right?" But August did not keep his word for long. He kept going off during the period that he did not mate her and saw his mate and cared for his pups there. Rayas was left alone to deal with three litters of pups. The first 3, second 1 and the third 2. There were more but they passed away through her struggle. Once Rayas became in season for the second time after the third litter, however August forced her into having another litter; by this time he was already abusing her. Eventually after the last litter August ran away, taking the pups with him back to his dear mate who he continued his pack with, he left Rayas alone to starve. She managed to get up and find her way to this pack but she had been way to submissive and still is.

Family: Tala || Dame || Alive
September || Sire || Unknown
Forget names || Brothers || Unknown
Her pups || Unknown

☯ THE PRESENT DAY ☯

Relationship Status: Single
Crush: --
Relationship:
Previously, August

Best Friend: --
Friends: --
Acquaintances: --
Enemies: --
Arch Enemy: --

Motomo
Motomo

Character sheet
Name: Motomo

Back to top Go down

One of my old characters I plan to bring here... Empty Re: One of my old characters I plan to bring here...

Post by Niko Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:50 am

Ooh!! I love her bio! Sounds like she would be great to RP!! Looking forward to seeing her in the thread.
Niko
Niko

Character sheet
Name: Niko

Back to top Go down

One of my old characters I plan to bring here... Empty Re: One of my old characters I plan to bring here...

Post by Motomo Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:01 pm

Thank you, Niko! I really want to bring her here.
Motomo
Motomo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Niko Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:05 pm

That would be great, if you get the chance is there any chance I could RP Niko with her at somepoint??, I just love her bio and personality, I reckon she could be super interesting in the thread.
Niko
Niko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Motomo Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:19 pm

Sure thing! We'll see how it goes though, she is shy!
Motomo
Motomo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:31 pm

I think I've read this on another site... though not entirely sure! I'll read the rest of this when I can!
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Location : Long gone... contactable on FeralHeart and my DeviantART account (@Kikiorylandia)

Character sheet
Name: Maverick

http://kikiorylandia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Makoce Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:59 pm

Oh. <3 She could be the wolf who softens Koce up. I love herrrr. And you, but you already knew that :D
Makoce
Makoce

Character sheet
Name: Makoce

Back to top Go down

Post by Motomo Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:25 am

Maverick wrote:I think I've read this on another site... though not entirely sure! I'll read the rest of this when I can!
Ya, you did I think.

Hmm she could soften Koce up but she'd be jumpy around her. Love you too <3
Motomo
Motomo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:08 pm

Aahahaah yup, I've read this before and I love her!<3
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Location : Long gone... contactable on FeralHeart and my DeviantART account (@Kikiorylandia)

Character sheet
Name: Maverick

http://kikiorylandia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Motomo Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:33 pm

I'm also going to be interested on how the other guys will react to a Spanish speaker XD
Motomo
Motomo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Niko Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:56 pm

Sorry for the late reply. Thanks ;)
Niko
Niko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down