The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3
The Riadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
Hiatus EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 6:45 pm by Jeamesero

» What Music Are You Listening To?
Hiatus EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:52 pm by Jeamesero

» Count to 1000!
Hiatus EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:44 pm by Jeamesero

» Yum or yuck?
Hiatus EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:36 pm by Roki

» I drop a_
Hiatus EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:35 pm by Roki

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Hiatus

5 posters

Go down

Hiatus Empty Hiatus

Post by Serena Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:17 pm

Ok so I disappeared for a week or so without telling. Now I have time to tell, after being woken up by my dog because she had to throw up and guess whose job it was to get everything 100% at 3 AM? No, not the dog's.

Anyways, I've been through a pretty tough week, I had some serious breakdowns and felt like shiz. It's something I'd rather not want to go into detail with but yeah, it just wasn't the best time for me to go through lol.
So I decided to give up on everything which wasted my time; internet, art, phone, etc, etc.
I rather used it to do more important stuff, things which will keep me going; or in short sports.
Idk wtf happened but right after my few workouts, I really seemed to feel better; I was just too exhausted to be sad, think about the problems. Keeping myself occupied like this is really good and helps me a lot. I will definitively continue with the workouts. 

Another thing is that I currently started working on my driving license. It's not that often, twice a week but during nighttime, meaning; it takes once again my time which I'd have spend on the internet. But once I'm done with it, I'll be able to drive. [And cause many many accidents omg]

Sadly I started some negative things too which I'm not that proud of but whatever. 

So all in one, I won't have enough time these next few weeks/maybe even months but I will try my best. 

See ya all once I get back.

-Shads.

PS: Sorry for any mistakes, lmao, it's 4 AM and I'm hella tired, just felt like getting over with this fast instead of procrastinating, so ye.
Serena
Serena

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Hiatus Empty Re: Hiatus

Post by Makoce Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:50 pm

Aww, that sucks :/ Life can be a bully sometimes. I hope you feel better and I'm sorry your dog threw up :( Trust me, I have a dog and I understand the struggles of dog vomit. I hope life chills the heck out and sits down with its crappy self. I hope to hear that things are going better :) And if you need somebody to listen, I'm here ^-^

~Koce
Makoce
Makoce

Character sheet
Name: Makoce

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:41 pm

So sorry to hear about this Shads D: If you ever need to talk, you have my Skype so just message me whenever

But I'm certain things will get better<3
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Location : Long gone... contactable on FeralHeart and my DeviantART account (@Kikiorylandia)

Character sheet
Name: Maverick

http://kikiorylandia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Motomo Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:15 pm

Awe Shads, everything will get better I promise.

PM me anytime, okay? <3
Motomo
Motomo

Character sheet
Name: Motomo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:59 am

Something similar like yours happened to me when I suddenly went poof a few months back. Life can be so mean to you T^T

Take you time dear! Hope to see you as soon as you can!
Sirius
Sirius

Character sheet
Name: Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum