The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3
The Riadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
The Main Den - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 6:45 pm by Jeamesero

» What Music Are You Listening To?
The Main Den - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:52 pm by Jeamesero

» Count to 1000!
The Main Den - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:44 pm by Jeamesero

» Yum or yuck?
The Main Den - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:36 pm by Roki

» I drop a_
The Main Den - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:35 pm by Roki

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

The Main Den

+31
Niko
Zara
Lupa
Zodiak
Kurly
Kazimir
Maverick
Adlia
Castor
Ophelia
Shun
Keane
Hikaru
Dido
Mirage
Topaz
Coal
Kahlua
Kain
Makoce
Roki
Kanaya
BM100
Jeamesero
Caro
Winter
Shadow
Bright Fang
Cassiel
Dawn
Verine
35 posters

Page 12 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Main Den - Page 12 Empty The Main Den

Post by Jeamesero Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:43 am

First topic message reminder :

Jeamesero giggled when suddenly Navin came around and glomped to Kanaya. His nervous feeling disappeared as the pup gave him the courage to stay; this pup still loved him, even though Jeamesero kept his distance from them because he was afraid to hurt them.
"Haha, Navin. Well, Kanaya is sure going to stay, so you don't have to worry about that.", Jeamesero said to Navin, before looking at Kanaya, smiling at her. "Right, Kanaya?"
Looking back at Navin he giggled again, and wagged his tail amused. "Since your father is busy, could you give Kanaya her rank? Pleaseeee?"
Jeamesero looked up when he heard paw steps and smelled the scent of an unfamiliar wolf, his eyes met those of another wolf. He didn't know who it was, but this male didn't seem dangerous.
The Hudson Bay wolf smiled at the newcomer, a quick wag of his tail.
"Um hello, nice to meet you, Scout."

Addressed: Kanaya, Navin, Scout Mentioned: Cassiel Word Count: - Notes: Lame catch up post...

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

The Main Den - Page 12 Empty Re: The Main Den

Post by Castor Wed May 20, 2015 7:17 pm

The purely achromatic pigmented wolf, known as Castor, soon came trudging from the lively foliage. His long tassel coiled up and over his back in a respectful manner - simply showing that he was proud though no threat was present. He knew he was in pack land for many miles - the scent markers made that clear. So Castor saw it as best to introduce himself to its inhabitants.

He soon found himself in the presence of wolves, so many wolves. How long has it been since the lupus has been around his own kind? Over half of a year for sure, roughly 9 months. At least.

Castor flicked his tassel as he cautiously, yet smoothly made his way further into the camp. He paused a good amount away from the other adult wolves - they all seemed to be around his age. Luminous silver-blue eyes flickered around the scene. Eyeing every creature that passed his radar.

Castor rose his head a bit higher as he cleared his voice, his voice rolled clearly and smoothly - it was deep but surprisingly calm. "Excuse me, I've entered the land a day or so ago. To whom should I send my attention to?" He made sure to speak loud enough for those closest to him to hear clearly. His attention was mostly drawn to a female with a younger canine beside her. Cas assumed she was a mother - and mothers in packs always knew who to talk to.

For a brief moment, Castor was still, unsure whether or not to approach the smaller femme wolf. Though his instincts nudged him to. His broad paws were light as he neared her, thought keeping his distance from the pup at her ankles. "Pardon me miss, but do you know who I should seek to speak to? It's been nearly a year since I've been around wolves - the whole experience is a bit shaky to me still." As he spoke, his eyes would glance around again, it was just so odd for him to be near a wolf, let alone several of them
Castor
Castor

Character sheet
Name: Castor

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Thu May 21, 2015 9:14 am

Roki wagged his tail happily and smiled widely up at the wolf. The thought of taking on a bear excited him and he really believed he could do it. Even if he couldn't he would have a strong adult wolf beside him.
“No, we can't get a bear. Have you ever seen a real bear, Roki? They're bigger than you, and me. Bigger than the biggest wolf here, with another wolf on top of him and two wolves beside him. Bigger still.”
Roki stopped wagging his tiny stub tail and sat down as he looked at her in confusion. Didn't she think he was a strong adult wolf who could protect himself against a dumb old bear as well as her?
He did listen to her words but he found himself slowly growing bored and Roki started looking around for something to do. He then noticed she started playing with his paws and giggled softly before pawing back at hers.
“Bears are angry too, and they don't like a lot of creatures, including us. So, when they see us, they either ignore us because we're so distasteful, or attack.”
Roki blinked his eyes as he grew even more confused, though to be honest he wasn't exsactly paying much attention now.

He felt something pop him on the head and he yelped loudly growing scared from the sudden touch. He looked up at Veri shaking a little as tiny tears of fear formed in his orbs. They didn't fall though because he didn't let them and instead blinked them back.
"Bears are smart too, not dumb Roki. They like to steal little cute pups like you away and eat you for dinner, so we won't play with the bears, okay?”
Roki nodded still shaking from the pop on his head and Veri's words. She had him kind of scared of bears now and he really didn't want to fight anything. He watched he stand up and he wagged his tail hoping she would still help him get something to eat.
To his surprise she turned away and walked off. Roki stopped his tail and blinked looking around sadly now. Had he acted to much like a tiny pup and chased her away? 'Why can't I control myself? Here she thought at first I was a strong wolf worthy of Alpha male problay and then I spoke from a baby's point of view and ruined everything...' He looked at the ground letting his ears drop as he whimpered softly.

Suddenly he heard pawsteps and looked up to see the Alpha female returning, something hanging from her mouth.
“I know they're not your favorite, but later the pack will go on a big, big hunt, and we'll bring back something better, okay?”
Roki nodded slowly as he watched her drop the food, realizing it was a rabbit. He giggled as she nuzzled him before pushing the prey towards him.
He placed his paws on the prey and bit into it taking severel mouthfuls of the meat before swallowing. Roki then looked up at her and wagged his tail happily. “Thanks, Miss Veri~ Navin is right you are a good mommy~”
Roki walked slowly over and nuzzled his face against her front leg a few times before walking in between her legs.
He sat down and looked around wagging his tail quickly as he yelped happily. “Wanna play a game? Wanna play a game? Huh? Huh? Do ya?” Roki jumped up and down quickly wagging his tail faster and patting the females tummy with it by accedent.
“Please~ You know you wanna~” He looked down at the prey and yelped again this time softer. “After you eat then we can if your hungy. If not play a game with meeeeee~”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addressed: Veri Mentioned: ~ Word count:626 Notes: No it was a beautiful post bb~<3 Btw I think Roki is Bi-poler or something cuz he gets over stuff fast. XD
Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Thu May 21, 2015 7:21 pm

Verine watched Roki intently and with passion as he gingerly took bites of the rabbit she provided, not seeming to care anymore that it wasn't a hunk of big ol' bear.
“Thanks, Miss Veri~ Navin is right you are a good mommy~”
Pride was instant and her chest swelled forward as she sat, completely engrossed in the pup before her. She didn't consider Roki to be one of her own, not as though she had adopted him, but he was cute, and cute was good enough for Veri to spend time with him. Not that you wouldn't anyways...

After a moment, Roki was darting in between her legs, jumping and hopping around in hopes of getting her to play along with him, and join in the tom foolery. Veri was about to roll over and let him "attack," but she was distracted by a sudden voice, paired with a strange smell.
Her eyes shifted over from Roki to a stunning dispersal male, swathed in a deep, storm cloud gray, which matched the gentle rolling thunder of his voice. There were few areas of white on him, or any color really, other than the face and ears, some on his underside.
She was drawn finally to his eyes, a bright and metallic blue.
He was beautiful, but was he a threat?

Verine stood and faced the approaching wolf, raising her head, tail, and nose, looking down at him slightly as much she could.
"Pardon me miss, but do you know who I should seek to speak to? It's been nearly a year since I've been around wolves - the whole experience is a bit shaky to me still." Odd for someone to forget common customs...
Verine brushed off the thought though, keeping her face still; Hard, authoritative lines, but she refrained from being too aggressive.

"You'll speak with me, alphess of the territory you're passing on." Verine had a harsh edge to her voice, uncharacteristic typically, but with pups roaming about it became a different story.
Verine stood stiffly, gazing at the male with the intention to learn all his motives and any other information she deemed necessary.
Her voice softened slightly, and she questioned the male gently. "Your name?"
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Verine bb ;3

Back to top Go down

Post by Caro Sat May 23, 2015 1:06 am

CARO:

He was consumed solely by his thoughts.
With the fear, demolishing any attempts of hope.
He figured she would be afraid.
Because he had been impulsive.
Everything that he could call good, was suddenly going to fade before him. To vanish into just a bitter vague memory.
It would wash away any hope of sanity for the creature.

Then she touched him.
On her own accord.
He felt her nuzzle and press against him, her smaller plate fixed nearly perfectly within his.
At first he was frozen, in a state of confusion.
Then his eyes changed.
They became orbs of tenderness and affection. His gaze was ardent, as he pulled back enough to look her in the eyes.
Her beautiful eyes.
His heart began to beat, a heart coursed his skin, flaring his furn
To touch her, to feel her.... he felt  genuinely honored.
And he felt something else. He felt desired. Wanted.
Loved.
Yes, she made him feel, and though it felt strange  and even wrong, he had never felt before, so right.

He leaned forward gently rubbing his muzzle against the crown of her head, before taking in a deep breath and prodding her lips with his coal black nose.
Then Caro smiled.
He smiled, the most elated smile.
And for once, someone could honestly say that this creature had a purpose.
Caro felt like he no longer simply existed.
Now, he felt like he had life.

Word count: 250
Addressed: no one
Mentioned: Winter
Caro
Caro

Character sheet
Name: Caro

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Sat May 23, 2015 12:28 pm

Roki rubbed the side of his head against Verine's leg, whining softly as his tail continuted its rapid wagging. He hoped she would play with him because now that he had a tiny bit of food in his tummy he was bored and full of energy.
Suddenly he heard the sound of paws brush against leaves on the ground and looked up quickly, stopping his whining and wagging almost insteantly. His orbs fell onto a dark gray colored male a few feet away.
Passing his tiny orbs over the male to look him over Roki found that there were a few snow white patches on him along with beautiful deep ocean blue eyes. He whimpered softly unsureness and fear reaching his heart.

“Pardon me miss, but do you know who I should seek to speak to? It's been nearly a years since I've been around wolves-the whole exsperience is a bit shaky to me still.”
Roki blinked in confusion wondering why the wolf hadn't been around other wolves for so long. 'Is he scared of them? Or did he do something to make his daddy upset too...'
“You'll speak with me, alphess of the territory you're passing on. Your name?”
He heard Verine and the male exchange words and he shrank back in between her paws. He whispered softly trying his best to stay still and not draw attention to himself. “Miss Veri mommy... I'm scared.... Who is that?”
He tucked back his ears and wrapped his tail around his body, watching and listening to what was going to happen and unfold.

Addressed: Veri Mentioned: ~ Word count:250 Notes: Post sucks i know sorry ;_;
Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dido Sun May 24, 2015 5:35 pm

((aww look whose back in action. sorrynotsorry to involve her where y'all probs. didn't want her but oh well too late))
She told herself that being alone wasn't all that bad yet she still had this sinking feeling in her chest.
She told herself to ignore the feeling.
Everyone always left her anyway.
Why was this any different?
Wolves walked past her like she didn't exist and that she told herself that it was fine yet the feeling remained around her like a stitched on blanket.
Bringing up her hind leg at scratch at her ear, she sighed.
Maybe other wolves thought she looked weird.
Maybe they could see the dog-ish-ness all over her and didn't like it.
Spreading her toes, she allowed dirt to seep in between and when she raised her paw, she stared down at the print.
The print stayed.

And suddenly she caught the sound of a voice she knew, and stood, chasing after the voice;it had to belong to Verine. She soon caught sight of the pretty she-wolf, and crept underneath her, pressing her muzzle into her stomach and nipping at her fur before she shoved past Roki, the russet colored pup  she cared little for and snuffed. "Don't be such a little wimp." She snarled, and walked out from under Verine's paws and stared up at the new male.

He was beautiful.
He had different pigments in his fur like she did!
She batted her eyes and drew closer, "Yeah, tell us your name~ Bet it's as pretty as you!" She giggled, and raised her curly tail, giving it a nice wag.
She was trying to be friendly.
But it was hard;all she knew how to do was speak venom but she was really trying, and that's the least she could do.
((post sucks butt my bad))
Dido
Dido

Back to top Go down

Post by Castor Sun May 24, 2015 6:50 pm

Castor soon found himself hearing the authoritative voice of the mother wolf - she claimed to be the alphess of the pack he found himself in. Her posture seemed to grow taught and less freely than it once was in his absence. And he knew well as to why - two young creatures clung close to the lead female - one a tawny-russet tinted male. Nothing unordinary to the nomad - though the other one was slightly different. It was a young female, her pigment was close to Castor's though her frame was built unlike ones he's so commonly seen.

He suddenly recalled the alpha's curt and slightly strict retort. Asking for his name, was this so? Had Castor really been so foolish to not mention his own name? His maw fall ajar to answer her request - until youthful voices chimed in. The tawny pup showed caution and fear in his tone as he questioned his mother like figure, the grey painted female however countered his fear with proud greetings. She too asked for the dispersals name, and also called him pretty.

Cast couldn't help but smile at the comment, his pale luminous eyes fall onto the young energetic canine. Then rose back up to the alpha. "My deepest apologies ma'am. My name is Castor, I've been on the move for many months now. And I've decided it may be time to settle down once more." He was at a loss of words for a moment - then looked down to the frightened pup and the young courageous one. He spoke once more - his eyes on the young ones though his voice to Verine. "Don't be frightened, I would never harm a young creature.- His eyes rose back to Verine as his words continued. -Long ago, I too had young. Though now, they reside in a beautiful home with their mother - the happiest place out there. The valley of the stars." As he said this, he shook out his pelt quickly and spoke once more - "I'm sorry for straying so far off topic, may I know your name?"

His question directed towards the leader, though he hoped, perhaps, the two young would introduce them selves as well.
Castor
Castor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Tue May 26, 2015 9:43 am

Verine continued to watch the stranger, ignoring Rokis questions despite the sudden need to comfort him, especially now that he suddenly referred to her as Mommy. Navin, Erol, and Cress. Kahlua, Dido, Roki... Hm.
A nip on her underside drew her gaze downward, and Verine fought the urge to grin as Dido shoved Roki aside and teased him. A gentle mother would correct it, and Veri was gentle, but Roki needed a little bit of a challenge some days.
Dido was perfect for that.

"Yeah, tell us your name~ Bet it's as pretty as you!"
Verine clenched her jaw slightly, inching forward towards the pup complementing the stranger. It was odd for Dido to be so friendly, but Verine paid little attention to the pups once the male spoke.
"My deepest apologies ma'am. My name is Castor, I've been on the move for many months now. And I've decided it may be time to settle down once more."
Throughout all this, and the mushy stuff that followed, Verine nodded. She recognized a slight distaste for the affection in his voice; The whole tone of it and the phrasing reminded her of Ivar, but she brushed it off.
She had no doubt that Castor already knew her name, what with the pups already speaking it, but she obliged anyways, sitting down to appear more hospitable. "Verine, mated to Cassiel. Speaking to you is Dido, and between my legs is Roki. Welcome to Riadven."

Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter Tue May 26, 2015 11:02 am

Winter allowed Caro to press his nose to her lips, the sensation of emotional pleasure spreading through her. There was a strange tingle of uncertainty, memories thrashing about and attempting to force fear into her throat.
She exhaled instead, relaxing her muscles and reciprocating the gentle exchange that passed between the two.

She didn't know what to do, after some time passed. Was he uncomfortable? Panic, familiar and toxic rose up in her abdomen, and she nearly pulled away, the slightest bit of distance coming between them.
But, after now finally understanding the creature she stood so close too, she knew that the slightest withdrawal might hurt him.
She had no intentions of hurting him.
Stretching forward, Winter decided that the best thing to do was to lie down, and wait for his body to follow hers to the earth. The brief separation was enough to allow the possibility of more physical contact, and she smiled softly.
"Caro," Winter rolled over onto her back, paws in the air batting at the image of the the moon. "Im not very scared."
It would've been the strangest thing for any other wolf to admit, but Winter knew that Caro would interpret it correctly.
She lay silently, toying with oxygen and swishing her tail gently, the calmest she'd been in a long time.

Addressed; Caro
Mentioned; Caro
Notes; OKAY. So I realized that it might not be night time, but you can still see the moon sometimes during the day, so. I just thought I'd explain myself ><
Winter
Winter
Admin

Location : Lost in my imagination. With an axe since Im an axe murderer. ;3

Character sheet
Name: Winter Tolliver Saskia.

Back to top Go down

Post by Keane Tue May 26, 2015 11:24 am

From Lake of Red Leaves

Keane strolled up, a scowl stretched over his lips after catching the scent of a new male. His fragrance was healthy, pleasing to the olfactory receptors.
Parting the trees on his way through, Keane slowed to a gradual stop, jaw clenching as he took in more and more with his eyes. What is she doing next to him?!
Keane regained control of his limbs, and began an angry trot towards the alphess and the dispersal wolf. He cared only for the pup between them though, and by the look in his eyes one could easily tell.
His tail swished high above his head as he pulled up next to the male, nearly wedging himself between the loner and Verine--disrespectfully, of course.
A snarl bubbled from the back of his throat, and his stance widened as he looked at the very large male in front of him, a storm of dark colors as his pelt. Keane often felt like a dwarf next to others, including females, but this wolf made him feel straight up puny.

"Who the hell are you? You're trespassing!" In the back of his mind, Keane was aware that he was already talking to Verine, and theres a chance that he could've been accepted already, but rage shut out that bit of reasoning. More like obliterated it, really, as he glanced down at Dido.
"You think this creep is pretty?!" He spat out the last word, a snarl trailing after it as he once again squared up to the loner.
"You should leave; You're not welcome here." Keane stiffened his already aggressive posture in an attempt to gain some height, hoping his continual stare would have some sort of intimidating effect on him.

Addressed; Castor, Dido.
Mentioned; Castor, Dido, Verine.
Notes; Sorry about excess drama, but I wanted an angry Keane and he is all possessive of Dido :3 DIDO KICK HIS BUTT OKAY?<3
Keane
Keane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue May 26, 2015 12:10 pm

Okay so here the explanation:
It was never Shadow who joined this pack. It was his brother Dark. He didn't want to use his real name, afraid that this pack would chase him off. So he used his brothers name: Shadow. Not only his name but he tried to copy his persona as well, afraid that his actions would reveal his true identity. So yeah, this is the real Shadow and he really doesn't know anyone. :'D

'What a shitty day' Were the brute's first thoughts as he stepped into the forests safety, aware that he was actually intruding into a packs territory. But why the hell should he care about them. They had plenty of land here, no one would notice him and even if, he'd already be gone for weeks, after he was done with his research. "I can't believe I'm still here. It's been months since it happened. What if Dark isn't here either?" Amber irises watched the environment closely, ebony receptors perked as voices penetrated his audits hollows. Before Shadow knew what was happening, he found himself closer to the den than he preferred. 'Shit...'  His steps quietened as he slowly began to lower himself, listening attentively to the voices which seemed to surround him. 'Alright, calm down boy. Breath in and out. They haven't noticed you.'  A slight smirk formed his lips, crooked and malicious. 'They didn't hear shit.'  While he was about to leave for good and never return, a thought made him froze on spot. 'What if... they saw Dark? Maybe they've seen him... Maybe they've killed him. Either way, it's worth a shot.'  The brute turned his fore body, facing the clearing. His amber irises found a weak spot of the bushes which surrounded the clearing, figures catching his interest. A well-built female, her posture dominant. 'Ladies and Gentlemen, we found the Alphess.'  Only a few inches in front of her he laid his eyes upon a male, broad and apparently well-muscled. While he showed signs of dominance, Shadow was sure that he was not the Alpha Male.Rather looks like another newcomer. They act distant to each other.'
Holy Shit...”'

Out of sudden, a male barged in, snarling at the newcomer like a mad dog. “What a sharp tongue for your size... Shorty.” He whispered, now rising to his full height and slowly stepping out of his hiding spot. “Let's give this a try.” (Yolo I would say) And with that being said, he entered the clearing, no signs of aggressions showing as he calmly walked towards the Alphess, ignoring the rabid doggy. His muscles only tensed for a second while he stood next to the other newcomer. While they matched in size and strength, an attack from this fella would be fatal. 'Relax...'  And that was what he did, completely relaxing and standing next to the brute. “Excuse me, I didn't wish to barge in like that...” For a short moment, his eyes landed on the snarling doggy, though he continued. “... but I have some extremely important questions to ask.” After that he shut his mouth. He awaited an answer and of course a reaction.

A D D R E S S E D:: Verine || M E N T I O N E D:: Castor, Keane, Dark || NOTES:: I actually wanted to wait for Mave babe to return but I just felt like posting. :'D
Shadow
Shadow

Character sheet
Name: Shadow

http://ooeattherudeoo.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Tue May 26, 2015 9:11 pm

Roki yelped softly as he felt someone shove him aside a bit. He looked up and blinked in confusion a tiny bit of anger growing his in chest as he growled softly at the pup. “Why did you do that?”
“Don't be such a little wimp.”
Roki sniffed at her and turned his face to Verine's warm under belly again. He snuggled up next to it and cut his eyes at the girl pup. “I'm not...”
He heard the girl pup turn her attention and words to the male and he blinked a few times. He wanted to be just like her and be brave enough to talk with the male as well.
“Verine, mated to Cassiel. Speaking to you is Dido, and between my legs is Roki. Welcome to Riadven.”
Roki winced as he heard her say where he was. He looked at the ground in shame, fighting with himself in his mind. 'I should protect the females not hide behind them or under them... Shun believed I was an adult wolf and if I want these wolves to believe it too I have to try harder.'

He nodded happily to himself and started to exit from underneath Verine until he stopped. Another wolf's voice caught his attention and he turned to see a black wolf with amazing golden colored eyes.
“Who the hell are you? You're trespassing! You think this creep is pretty!? You should leave; You're not welcome here.”
Roki jumped at the wolfs sharp words and started to back under Verine's tummy again, but stopped himself. He shook his head and raised it high forcing himself to walk up next to Dido.
He looked back and forth between the two male wolves before looking at the one who first came, and that everyone was talking to.
“Sir I hope you know that I am the son of an alpha and that if you cause any trouble here I can take you on.” He nodded quickly trying to hide how bad he was shaking.
Looking at Verine and Dido, then the black male before turning back to the new comer he added a tiny bit softer this time. “You're not here to hurt me or anyone are you?”

Addressed: Verine, Dido, Castor, Keane Mentioned: Shun, His Father Word count:~ Notes: Lame post...

Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Topaz Tue May 26, 2015 9:24 pm

The forest was cool, and peaceful. Prey scuttling around in the underbrush, birds chirping high-pitched songs up in the canopy. Those sounds always managed to put her at ease. She shouldn’t be, because she had recently entered a foreign pack’s territory. She should be on edge, ready to sprint away without a moment’s hesitation. Who knows what kind of hostile beasts could be lurking within the trees, their scents disguised by the local fauna.
But... Isn’t that what she’s been looking for? Not beasts, but wolves. She had taken Lark’s advice to heart. What else could she do? It was the last thing the healer had taught her. It was time to go out there and form some meaningful bonds. Besides, what meaning would her life have if she never directly affected anyone else’s? Sure, she hung around her sister and Atlas for over a year, but by now she’s just a memory. She’ll never see them again, and in time, it will be hard for them to remember her exactly. Her exact features, her scent. The little idiosyncrasies that even she didn’t know she had. They’d all be lost, once she passed. She wanted someone to remember those small parts of her. Even if just a single friend.
The scent of the pack grew stronger as she dove further into the territory. She got so close she could hear their voices, just beyond a barricade of trees, and then she stopped. Her heart fluttered in her chest. She was nervous. She hadn’t talked to anyone in so long, what would she even sound like? Would she say the right thing? Would she screw up her first impression, and have her reputation tarnished?
She shouldn’t care. She probably wouldn’t be staying long anyways. She just wanted to scope out the people, see if there was a slim chance she could like any of them. So why did she care so much about her dumb reputation?
She decided to throw caution into the wind and break through the wall of greenery, shielding her from the pack. And immediately she regretted it.
She forgot how small she was. Aria was only an inch or so taller than her, so she was used to being around someone of her size. Here, though, she spotted three wolves, right off the bat, who looked like they could squash her flat with their paw. Two large males, one white and gray, one black, and a darker female. Even underneath their thick coats, she could see the definition of their muscles.
She did ease up a bit when she noticed the two young pups near the she-wolf. Hers, maybe? Didn’t seem likely. They bore little resemblance to her. And then she noticed a third male; all black, but smaller than the other two.
Still somehow managed to be bigger than her.
Topaz swallowed down her fear, and approached the group.
”Hello there,” she greeted, and nearly jumped back from the sound of her own voice. It was much deeper than it was two months ago, or was that simply her imagination?
”I apologize for intruding, and I must assure you I mean you no harm. If I may ask, who should I speak to in terms of… well, joining your pack?”
She paused for a moment. ”That is, if you’re currently accepting members.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addressed: Verine, Castor, Shadow, Keane. Mentioned: Dido, Roki. Notes: FIRST POST AS TOPAZ, FIRST POST IN FOREVER. WHOOP.
Topaz
Topaz

Character sheet
Name: Topaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Shun Wed May 27, 2015 1:30 pm

…•NAVIN•…

•sometimes•

''You can snuggle if you wanna but I wanna get something to eat first~ You can come if you wanna~'', Roki said before padding off. Navin nodded and wagged his tail slightly, watching the pup leave. ''I will come soon.'', he said after the pup, hoping he was still able to hear him. He then turned his head towards Kanaya, smiling as he looked up at her and snuggling up against her, nuzzling her neck; he giggled when he did this.
''Your coat is really warm, Kanaya, and you're beautiful~'', he said, still giggling. He rested his head on the female's paw, licking it for a moment. He felt his eyes slowly closing, a sign he was falling asleep, but he didn't want to. Navin wanted to stay awake and talk to Kanaya more, because he hadn't seen her in so long and he had missed her.
But suddenly something caught his eyes and he looked up to see Verine, his mother, together with Roki and this male he had never seen before. And it didn't take long before Dido was there too, talking to the stranger. Watching them made Navin feel rather tensed and he lifted his head, perking his eyes.
Then came Keane, who seemed very angry all of a sudden, and the older male yelled at the newcomer.
Navin looked at them in worry, getting to his paws and shaking his body to get the sand and dust off his coat. He gave Kanaya a concerned look, an apology.
''I'm sorry, I will be back soon. I think my mommy is in trouble... I don't want those males to get into a fight and maybe pull her along and hurt her as well.'', he said, trying to sound as grown up as possible.

He put his paws on Kanaya's chest and pushed himself up, smiling and licking her muzzle affectionate before turning around and dashing off towards Verine and the others. He stopped a bit away from the wolves, eyeing them with insecurity, before opening his mouth to speak.
''What's going on here?'', he asked, looking up at Verine with a slight hint of fear in his eyes. ''Mommy, if you're in danger let me know, okay?''
With those words he walked over to her and hid behind her, staring at the wolves. Navin knew he was acting like a coward but he was just too afraid to stand in the open right now. Though, the pup still tried his best to sound like an adult and a bit brave.
''Misters, please don't fight. Fighting is bad and it hurts. Right, mommy?'', he said at the males, before looking up at Verine, like he asked her in silence for approval. Then he noticed another male coming their way, a black wolf, who now addressed Verine, as well.
Navin began to feel a bit overwhelmed by all these wolves around him but he still wanted to be by his mother's side in case she needed his help. Navin looked at Roki who too seemed to stand close near Verine, maybe because he too was afraid or feeling like he should protect her. The pup wagged his tail slightly and spoke, trying to get Roki's attention.
''Psssst, Roki. Come hide here with me, it's much safer here.'', he whispered, hoping only the pup could hear him. He was afraid but he didn't want to show the others, and right now while hiding behind his mother, he just wanted a companion by his side. ''My mommy will protect us.''

Addressed: Kanaya, Keane, Castor, Roki Mentioned: Dido, Shadow Word count: 589 Notes: Forced a post because I have to get a bit more active again, even though I'm still on EfA and moving...

Shun
Shun

Character sheet
Name: Shun

https://www.jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Castor Wed May 27, 2015 4:10 pm

Castor stood his ground firmly, yet relaxed. His eyes looking downward to match the gaze of the claimed alphess. Soon his ears pricked up, and swiveled forward in an alerted motion - the leader's voice with a retort to his words. Her voice much less defensive and stern than it once showed to be. "Verine, mated to Cassiel. Speaking to you is Dido, and between my legs is Roki. Welcome to Riadven."
- an odd, foreign name to the ashy pigmented wolf. Though nonetheless, a fine pack.

Castor parted his maw, his throat cleared ready to speak - until a sudden bust of disrespectful energy bound to the scene. It was a smaller wolf - at least smaller than he. His pelt was dark, a shadowy like tint clinging to the aggressive canine's frame. He snarled and did not attempt to hide his discontent. "Who the hell are you? You're trespassing! You think this creep is pretty?! You should leave; You're not welcome here!" At this point, Castor was trying to contain himself - he was flustered for numerous reasons.

The smaller built wolf spit words like acid, frustration brimming in his voice. Castor allowed a low growl to slip towards the defensive wolf - if he had to fight - he would. As his tail rose back up over his haunches, his head lowered to be more at an eye level with this beast.

Castor soon settled himself at the sight of yet another newcomer - painted the color of the shorter wolf yet built more like Castor himself. “Excuse me, I didn't wish to barge in like that... but I have some extremely important questions to ask.” Cast allowed another low growl to slip as his gaze narrowed onto the sharp speaking male.

Things were stirred up, Castor wasn't sure how to react. He was growing defensive of the young pups near by - watching the mutt before him hiss in Dido's face made his pelt bristle. Time to time - a young one would chime in. "sir I hope you know that I am the son of an alpha and that if you cause any trouble here I can take you on. You're not here to hurt me or anyone are you?” Castor lowered his tail to these words - he wasn't here to hurt anyone. His eye's grew soft as he looked at Roki.

For a moment - everything seemed to settle for him - though another entered the den site. This time it was a female - her voice broke the sudden hostility that cloaked the air. "I apologize for intruding, and I must assure you I mean you no harm. If I may ask, who should I speak to in terms of… well, joining your pack?” Castor was just simply still flustered with the brute of a wolf before him.

And in no time, like a scheduled occurrence, a new young canine had to make an appearance. For a brief moment - he seemed brave, protective, dominant. Then soon fell back behind his mother, Verine, for protection. Castor allowed his fur to bristle slightly as he took a step closer to the shorter wolf - aiming his face closer - "Listen here dog, if I wanted to, I could take you down easily. With me around, you do not disrespect your alpha - I can guarantee you won't like the outcome." Castor stiffened slightly as a low growl slipped between clenched jowls. He rudely shoved past the male - making his way closer towards Verine and the pups.

He turned around and stood between Dido and Keane. Keeping a good, respectable distance between himself and the young due to being unfamiliar with one another - but stood between them nonetheless. "And you do not intimidatingly speak to young in such a barbaric manner. Got it?" Castor did his best to contain himself. He didn't like being disrespectful to others - but once they ruin their image to him, he'll ruin his to them.

His eyes fell over the new comers and the alpha, his eyes soft, and voice formal and relaxed once again - "My deepest apologies, Verine. As well as to you two. I wished for nothing of the sort to happen." Then the pale luminous gaze of his blue orbs shifted to Roki, Navin, and Dido - "And I can promise to you all, that there will be no fighting." His head rose back up as he looked to Keane again, he glared defensively "I wouldn't call it much of a fight if the event occurred. So let's hope for your sake it doesn't." Castor said this in the most polite way possible. He truly didn't wish to bring chaos upon the pack - though if he had to protect himself or another - he would.

Addressed: Everyone yo
Mentioned: All of you

Castor
Castor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Wed May 27, 2015 5:40 pm

Verine stood quietly, eyes roaming around between Dido and Roki while she waited for Castor to respond. She was toying with one of the pups--she didn't really care to notice--when Keane bound up.
Despite him being relativity new, Verine was already comfortable with the fresh aggression of his attitude.
Until, of course, it became inappropriate.

"Keane!" Verines voice was a snarl, warning him halfway through his words, but he was clouded with his obvious fury, and continued to wedge himself between Castor and Dido. I wasn't aware he cared of Dido so much...
Roki began talking and Verine shoved him back between her legs, instantly protective as soon as Castor began to retort.
"Listen here dog, if I wanted to, I could take you down easily. With me around, you do not disrespect your alpha - I can guarantee you won't like the outcome."
Bristling, Verine nudged back both Dido and Roki, hoping to get them away from the hellfire that was about to spread.

She froze.

He was quiet, on the far edge of the clearing. A small smile split his face, lips moving as though he was speaking, but she couldn't make it out. His teeth an ivory ghost against the shadows of his fur.
He was a shadow.
Castor speaking droned in the background as he finished with Keane, and began speaking to her. Absentmindedly, Verine took notice of Navin and began to guide him to the back, but the pup hid by himself; she hardly registered it.
Her gaze was only trained on him. Holy... I need Cass...
More fear gripped her as he slunk towards her, his gait familiar as ever. "Impossible..." Her voice was more breath than words, hardly audible.
“Excuse me, I didn't wish to barge in like that...” He was too close. “... but I have some extremely important questions to ask.” Way too close.
Despite his already unnerving proximity, Verine moved closer to him, before backing away again. All color seemed to leach from her face, falling into the pit of her stomach, as if she had seen a ghost.
She had seen a ghost.

"But... You're dead." Verines voice was hoarse, raw with emotion she had never felt before. The fear she felt during the slaughter of her birthpack was nothing, absolutely nothing compared to this terror.
”Hello there,”
"GET BACK!" Verine spun around, snarling at the voice that addressed her; She stopped instantly, as soon as the face registered in her mind.
A female, small, frail, swathed in various shades of what reminded Verine of a summers dawn, with eyes that glowed as though there was a single sun within each iris. She was beautiful.
Harmless.
Verine stilled as the female spoke more, and softened her demeanor. She wanted to apologize, but words were lost.
The hairs still stood on the back of her neck. He's not real...

Stricken with embarrassment, and frustration, Verine gave a mournful nod towards the female, before gesturing for her to move back, and wait away from the commotion. I hate to turn my back on her... But do I want to leave my back exposed to a monster?
Turning towards Shadow, Verine assumed her dominant position. Her mind was an everlasting mantra, praying that her voice wouldn't shake as she finally spoke something worth hearing to this creature from the dead.
"It'll... Have to wait, Im afraid. I need to deal with my previous situation, first. Excuse me."
Without waiting for reaction, Verine spun on her heels and shoved her nose into Keanes face.

She stayed silent for a moment, her mottled gaze hard against his liquid gold one, before she placed her forehead on top of his, and began the slow descent of shoving his head to the ground. The forceful submission wouldn't have been necessary in any other situation, but Keane was no typical wolf.
"Take a walk. We'll talk about this later." She still kept herself positioned on top of him, ensuring his chest was pressed to the dirt before she spoke and let him up. "Now. Leave Dido behind, and go walk."
Pulling back, Verine turned once more to Castor, huffing softly. "Allow me to apologize for Keane, seeing as he'll never do it himself. He is my hunter, and I can take blame for him. He's, uh. Well, apparently he is more fond of Dido than I had thought. He's also very aggressive towards anyone and everyone, but especially strangers. Im sure you understand." She growled softly, debating whether or not she would address that, and Dido, with the hunter later.
"I would say I appreciate you not becoming overly hostile, but regardless you shouldn't have even reacted with anything less than submission, seeing as how you're a loner, trespassing. That being said, I think we've moved on from that, and Keane was out of line anyways. Either way, I understand you have an interest in the pack, so, do tell, what are you able to do?" Relaxing, Verine leaned backwards onto her haunches, seating herself and dragging her left paw down the length of her face, exhaustion beginning to bloom behind her eyes. If Cass wasn't always absent and dealing with someone else, maybe he would have time for me, his mate. The thought was angry, true, but more true than that was the fact that she needed him beside her, to assist with an apparent zombie from the past.

As a side thought, Verine turned back and looked at the pups she had moved out of harms way, and shot them a winning, motherly smile, overflowing with affections. "Navin, Roki, I want you to go find Cress and Erol, and take them to the woods. You guys go play; Dido, you can either accompany them or do something else, however, you need to stay away from Keane, at this time. Is that understood?" Verine nodded towards all of them, before turning back to Castor and gesturing for the petite and alluring female she had snapped at to come join the conversation, in order to find out her deal as well.
Shadow would have to wait till another time.

Addressed; Keane, Castor, Shadow, Topaz, Dido, Navin, Roki.
Mentioned; Keane, Castor, Shadow, Topaz, Dido, Navin, Roki, Cress, Erol, Cassiel.
Notes; IM SORRY IF ITS KIND OF HARD TO FOLLOW.

Also, as a side note for Roki, Navin, and Dido, but mostly Roki and Navin. Cassiel and I have decided that we're going to kill off the first Casserine litter, which consists of Erol, Cress, and Navin. The death of Navin is optional, and up to Jea, seeing as Jea is the roleplayer c:
Cass and I haven't decided on what sort of tragedy is going to occur, to cause the death of the Casserine pups, but for now I'll just say it'll occur when both parents are occupied, and while the pups are getting into trouble in the woods. More information will be shared later, but for now, I just thought I'd keep you guys updated.
Dido, its up to you whether or not you want to partake in this activity, seeing as how your character is fairly standoffish towards the other pups. And, to anyone that doesnt already know, Kahlua is no longer a member of Riadven and has been erased as Verines adopted pup, and from the roleplay. That is why she is not mentioned, but it is also worth explaining because I just want her erased, rather than killed off in the RP. If you guys have any questions, feel free to PM me and we'll sort this out. Its all a part of a bigger plot between CassielxVerine (: <3
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dido Wed May 27, 2015 7:12 pm

((holy poop gawd the feels what is this oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh.
I dunno about y'alls plot though. I mean I honestly don't even care bc I love plots and stuff and ye. I dunno. Dido's just so mean an'  I mean like I dunno where she'd fit in with this...))

Dido had opened her maw to murmur her name when it was spoken for her by Verine, and she snapped her jaw shut with a small click.
All was well between Verine and Castor thus far, but then there was an explosion.
He rushed into the scene without any real warning, standing between Castor and her as if they had been caught doing something scandalous which was a silly though to Dido because, well, she's just a pup.

Within seconds, he had begun to verbally attack Castor.  "Who the hell are you? You're trespassing! You think this creep is pretty?! You should leave.You're not welcome here!"
Dido's eyes widened.
How dare he?
How dare he leave her so unexpectedly and then come crawling back screaming?
How dare he act as if he was her keeper?
Her fur bristled.
Her eyes narrowed and she could feel the snarl crawling up her throat, rattling her body along the way.
She was about to snap.
But the adults did it before she could even utter a single word;again. "Listen here dog, if I wanted to, I could take you down easily. With me around, you do not disrespect your alpha - I can guarantee you won't like the outcome."
Dido's fur fell, and her eyes softened;just slightly.
She didn't want Keane to get hurt.
But he had done this to himself and what could she possibly say that would stop the two males?

Then she watched as Verine forced Keane into submission, and she frowned.
And her frown only deepened when Verine told Keane to take a walk and even told her that she wasn't allowed to follow.
Keane...what did you do?
Now he had a bad reputation and now Verine wasn't going to allow them to be around each other for however long and she was feeling.
It was disgusting.
"But, Verine...He needs me! He's not always like this, I swear! I mean, I don't really know him all that well but I know that he'd never hurt me and..." Her words trailed off and she sighed.
She'd follow Keane anyway.
Verine was busy.
She wouldn't know.
She turned to stare at her Keane with her multi-colored orbs and sighed.
He was really gonna get it.
((Sorry if I didn't involve you all but Deane is love, Deane is life))

Dido
Dido

Back to top Go down

Post by Keane Wed May 27, 2015 7:25 pm

"Listen here dog, if I wanted to, I could take you down easily. With me around, you do not disrespect your alpha - I can guarantee you won't like the outcome."
"Pfft! You think your noble ass could take on mine? Verines a better warrior than you could ever hope to be; She's the only one here," Keane paused, gesturing about the small gathering that consisted of Verine, Castor, the pups and the two other loners that had seemingly appeared out of nowhere. "That could even attempt to try to take me on! You've got nothing on me, asshole."
Keane laughed, incredulous. "And who the hell do you think you are? Just cause you're some punk ass with some height of his shoulders? I'll speak to my alpha how I want and how she wants me to, because, guess what kid? Shes my alpha. Mine. You're some lone, mangy dog that stumbled into camp desperate for some place to stay, speaking to the alphas pups. The most insolent, the most simpleminded freak, would know how out of line that is! Oh, but right, I guess it slipped my mind that you have the brain capacity of a f-------  squirrel."

His eyes were bright with a furious humor as he lost the lilt to his voice, lowering several octaves before speaking again.
"The same goes for you; Speak to me again this way, ever again, and I will ensure that those miniature marbles you claim are your balls will be your next favorite appetizer, smothered in honey. Got it?" By the time he finished getting out the last word, Verine had gotten his head to the ground, and was snarling in his face.
Reluctantly, he folded his ears back and looked away from Verine, submissive. I dont need to take a walk... He grumbled slightly as he walked off, snapping at Castor as he walked past. Sure, it was slightly petty, but all Keane cared about was that he got the last word in, and that Dido wasn't around some pervert pest that wandered into camp.
"That sonofabitch is gonna get it if he trails a paw down a hair on her body..." Keane's gait was stiff as he pushed through the trees, roaming around aimlessly to cool off his steam.

He was silent when he came back, and he immediately cast his gaze over onto the alphess and the three loners, fury bubbling up in his chest again. Maybe I should go on a hunt... Its been a while since anyone has gotten anything...
The problem with that though, was that Keane was the only hunter in the pack. There was no one to help him, and he didn't know anyone well enough to even bother asking for help. Not that he would anyways.
He was fuming, furious about the whole situation he'd caused, and how now he wasn't able to go to Dido, and, on top of it all, he couldn't do his job.
How worthless was he as a member, if he couldn't even hunt? Might as well try anyways...

Keane turned to go towards the Summer Meadows, but stopped when he heard Didos little voice, defending him.
What followed her words were the softest, most characteristic pawsteps, slowly moving towards him.
He was almost giddy with anticipation. She totally gets it; We can bitch about the stranger together, it'll be great, yeah. Verine is gonna be pissed if she finds out... She's already pissed.
Keane moved into the woods some more; out of sight, out of mind. Verine wouldn't know unless she was actively looking for it, really.
So, Keane sat down, waiting for Dido to burst through the trees and jump into his arms.

Addressed; Castor, himself.
Mentioned; Castor, Verine, Dido, the lack of Riadven hunters.
Notes; Sorry its p. bad .3. And I know Dido isn't going to jump into his arms, but its fun making him all excited just so I can break his heart later c':
Keane
Keane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiel Wed May 27, 2015 8:02 pm

Sleep had filled Cassiel's limbs like liquid lead, restricting him from moving up off the floor of his den. His eyelids seemed to weigh a thousand pounds; nonetheless, he forced them open. The den was washed with bright light coming from the outside camp. It was already well into the day. He's too young to be sleeping in like this. It's all this Alpha-business, that's what it is. The stress of it all is aging the poor guy prematurely. And to top it all off? Three rowdy pups who he, strangely, hadn't seen in quite some time. He knew he should feel at least the slightest glimmer of worry, but he could muster up none. He trusted everyone around the den, and it had been weeks, maybe even months since the last loner showed up uninvited onto their land. He trusted the members to keep an eye on the pups. Either out of the kindness of their hearts, or out of fear of the Alphas' wrath.

Going against everything his energy level told him to do, Cass pushed himself up from the floor, giving his pelt a light shake. The soft, powdery dirt from the den floor flew up in a cloud around him, getting into his nostrils and causing a little sneeze. He walked out and into the sunlight, his pupils contracting and the sudden intensity of the sun blinding him for a few moments. He blinked the light out of his eyes, and immediately caught sight of Verine.

He spoke to soon about the loners.

Near Verine was a tall, muscular male with cold blue eyes. Lingering towards the side of the group was a small golden she-wolf, not much younger than he. And finally, a third wolf. A wolf that nearly gave him a heart attack.

Dark black fur. Piercing amber eyes. Big and strong, and a mysterious, confrontational aura about him. Cassiel's eyes widened. Was that... Shadow?!

No. That... that's impossible. Cassiel saw Shadow's mangled corpse being buried out by the Lake. He saw it, with his own two eyes. He approached the group slowly, keeping his eyes trained on the supposed 'Shadow'. He glanced over at Verine, and felt a sudden pang of guilt. Oh God. Verine. He had almost forgotten. Him and Kanaya... she knew. She found out, and he had no doubt she was pissed. She had every right to be. He wanted to go up to her, nuzzle her, stand by her side, be with her, just be friendly with her again. But he knew he screwed up. There was no changing that, and he was too much of a coward to apologize.

So, he stationed himself a few spaces away from Verine at a respectful distance, cleared his throat, and addressed the loners.
"I understand you all have met with the Alphess here in terms of why you ended up on our land in the first place. Allow me to introduce myself; I am Cassiel, current Alpha Male of the pack. I take it because you are all still here, Verine believes that you show potential in what you can offer to the pack." He directed his attention to the two foreign wolves. Almost complete opposites, he noticed. A tall, burly male with a grayish-white coat standing next to a small, golden-brown she-wolf. It was almost humorous to him.

Of course, he kept these feelings to himself and didn't let even a glimmer of humor show on his expression.
"You two may stay here with Verine and see about your ranking situations. She'll place you in whatever position she sees fit." He turned his attention back to this... this Shadow character. "You, on the other hand, will need to speak to me privately. Follow me," he said in a low, serious tone. He turned and walked over to a shaded and secluded corner of the camp. He sat, waiting for the impostor to join him.

Addressed; Castor, Topaz, Shadow. Mentioned; Verine. Notes; oh god. first post with Cass in literally forever and it was trASH.
Cassiel
Cassiel
Google Master

Location : Kickstarting the rebellion against black licorice ._.

Character sheet
Name: Cassiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Wed May 27, 2015 10:01 pm

Roki felt someone pull him back away from everything and all the wolf's that were talking and he looked around in confusion. When he saw it was Verine and she looked worried he whimpered softly in fear.
He wanted to be big and not show his fear so that everyone would look at him as if he was a wolf and not a pup but he couldn’t seem to stay in control of his emotions.
Roki watched Verine push down one of the other wolfs as well as more wolves come to join and tucked his ears back against his head.
He turned around slowly and let his tail drop between his legs as he backed in between Verine's legs again. 'What's going on? Why is everyone being so scary and everything...'
Suddenly he heard Dido start speaking of one of the males, the one that had yelled at her and threatened the newer wolf. Of course most of the wolfs here were new to Roki so he wasn't sure who was trying to join and who was already a member.
“Psssst, Roki. Come hide here with me, it's much safer here. My mommy will protect us.”
Roki heard a familiar voice whisper to him from behind Verine and he blinked a few times in confusion before looking around.
He heard the wolfs all speaking and moving but he wanted to know who that had been and where they were. Finally he heard movement and popped his head around the side of the she-wolf to find Navin.
He yelped happily and popped around the corner before jumping up and rubbing his face against the other pup. “Navin~ I'm so happy your here~ There's a lot of scary things going on right now...” Roki whimpered softly but quickly recovered and licked the other pups face.

"Navin, Roki, I want you to go find Cress and Erol, and take them to the woods. You guys go play; Dido, you can either accompany them or do something else, however, you need to stay away from Keane, at this time. Is that understood?"
Roki yelped in surprise at the words not expecting someone to speak to him or Navin at the moment since all the adults had seemed busy. He looked up and saw Verine smiling down at them and smiled a bit back feeling a tiny bit better.
He turned to face Navin and nodded his head to the side in confusion. “Who's Cress and Erol?” He asked not sure that he had met those pup's yet. The only other pup he knew of was Dido.
Suddenly he heard foot steps and looked up to find another male wolf come into the picture. He snuggled up behind Navin and looked over his shoulder at the male as the male took a seat.
“Navin... Who's that?” He whispered into the pups ears softly so that no other wolf could hear him. He figured it might sound rude but he was kinda scared of the male now since so many males were upset and everything at the moment.
Roki pawed at Navins face with his paw and licked the pups ear as he spoke. “Lets go find these other pups like Mommy Verine said and go into the woods to play~ I wanna play pack and I can be the alpha of the pack~ Hey you wanna be my alpha mate?” Roki asked wagging his tail at the idea of playing a game with other pups.

Addressed: Navin Mentioned: Keane, Castor, Shadow, Topaz, Dido, Navin, Roki, Cress, Erol, Cassiel. Word count:~ Notes: Suck post and sorry if I ignored anyone I tired to include everyone... ;_;

Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Topaz Wed May 27, 2015 10:06 pm

Topaz blinked at everything that had just unfolded in front of her. The big gray male, whose name she discovered was 'Castor', snapped and nearly attacked the smaller black male, whose name she learned was 'Keane'. The Alphess finally lost her calm demeanor and snapped at Keane and Castor. Topaz was intimidated, but felt respect for the she-wolf.
And then the Alphess nearly doubled back in fear, at the sight of the dark-furred wolf who, like she and Castor, seemed to be new. Studying the Alphess's expression, she noticed a bit of recognition in her eyes. Immediately Topaz brought up her guard, staring warily at the newcomer. She may have chosen the wrong time to show up. It was clear that with all the calamity she was the least of, well, anyone's concerns. She couldn't decide whether she should feel grateful or irritated.
In any case, once the Alphess regained her composure, she turned her attention to her (finally) and gave her a nod of recognition, as though she was prompting the lone healer to speak up.
When Topaz finally opened her mouth to say something, she was interrupted by a low, scratchy voice. And then the frustration set in. She glared at yet another newcomer. Not quite as big as the two males, yet not as small as Keane. His coat was a shade lighter than that of the black-furred wolf's, and his eyes were a bright blue.
"I understand you all have met with the Alphess here in terms of why you ended up on our land in the first place. Allow me to introduce myself; I am Cassiel, current Alpha Male of the pack. I take it because you are all still here, Verine believes that you show potential in what you can offer to the pack." Cassiel, eh? Meh. She thought little to nothing of him. His voice demanded respect, but authority didn't seem to suit him.
"You two may stay here with Verine and see about your ranking situations. She'll place you in whatever position she sees fit. You, on the other hand, will need to speak to me privately. Follow me," and, just like that, he was gone.
Topaz wasn't sure whether or not she should speak. She glanced up at Castor, then back at the Alphess, also known as Verine. Should she say something? Or should she hold her tongue, simply give the alpha female a bit of a break before badgering her with questions? She didn't come here to be a nuisance, but at the same time, she felt awkward just sitting for so long in silence, in the midst of strangers who still haven't a shred of an idea on who she is.
She decided it was best to hold her tongue, so she simply waited for Verine to ask her something first.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addressed: - Mentioned: Verine, Castor, Cassiel, Shadow. Notes: lil awkward topaz
Topaz
Topaz

Character sheet
Name: Topaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Shun Thu May 28, 2015 2:28 am

…•NAVIN•…

•sometimes•

Another wolf came around, this time a cream colored female. Navin watched her carefully, she seemed quiet and friendly, Navin liked that. His eyes fell back on Roki who still stood there, hoping the pup hard heard his whispers. And it seemed like that was the case, because Roki turned around and looked at him, coming his way.
''Navin~ I'm so happy your here~ There's a lot of scary things going on right now...'', he said and Navin smiled wagging his tail in response. ''I know, that's why we're hiding here.''
, he answered, feeling like a bit of a coward.
Navin hid even more behind his mother, pressing his ears against his skull, when the new male and Keane kept on exchanging words in a rather mean way. He swallowed, looking up at his mother and wondering what she would do, but his mother seemed rather... unstable? Navin wondered what she was thinking, if anything was wrong? He felt worried about her, he wanted to help her.
She acted strange towards this one black coated male who had arrived not long again, then after stabilizing herself she shoved her face into Keane's, telling what he could and couldn't do.
After Keane and the grey with white coated newcomer were scolded for their behavior Verine looked at the pups and Navin lifted his head and perked his ears slightly, worry but also curiosity in his eyes.
''Navin, Roki, I want you to go find Cress and Erol, and take them to the woods. You guys go play; Dido, you can either accompany them or do something else, however, you need to stay away from Keane, at this time. Is that understood?'', she asked and Navin stared at her in utter confusion before nodding, even though the nod and agreeing with his mother was against his own will; he preferred to stay with her so he could make sure she was feeling okay, doing alright. ''Okay mommy.'', he mumbled, stepping out from behind her slowly, in stalking mode.

Navin watched Keane leave the den area in a daze but woke from his daydreaming as Roki suddenly addressed him. He turned his head to look at the pup. ''Who's Cress and Erol?''[i], the pup asked and Navin wanted to answer, but at that moment a familiar face came around the corner, stepping into the conversation Verine was having with the strangers; his father, Cassiel. And again Roki asked him a question, hiding behind him. [i]''Navin... Who's that?''
''That's my dad, Cassiel.'', Navin whipered back, a sparkle on pride in his eyes. ''He's our Alpha male, doesn't he look handsome~? Oh, and doesn't my mommy look beautiful~?'', Navin said proudly, wagging his tail. He watched Cassiel talk to this black male and asked for the wolf to speak in private, and Navin suddenly got very curious about why they wanted to speak private. He watched Cassiel leave and wondered if the black male would follow him, but at that very moment Roki addressed him again.
''Lets go find these other pups like Mommy Verine said and go into the woods to play~ I wanna play pack and I can be the alpha of the pack~ Hey you wanna be my Alpha mate?'', he said and Navin looked at him in confusion, a huge frown on his face before it turned into a simple innocent look.
''But you're a boy, and I'm a boy. We can't be mates, right?'', he asked in confusion, before looking up at Verine. ''Mommy, can two male wolves be mates?''
He looked back at Roki, a puzzled look on his face before nodding. ''Okay sure, sounds like fun.'', he said, looking around him. ''As for Erol and Cress, they are my brother and sister. Come, let's go find them.''
With those words he walked off, looking for his siblings, wondering where they could be.

Addressed: Roki, Verine Mentioned: Castor, Keane, Shadow, Cassiel, Erol, Cress Word count: 644 Notes: Navin tries to be like abn adult but he's still so young and innocent and he doesn't know almost anything about this world. xD
I guess we can roleplay them finding the two pups and taking them along?

Shun
Shun

Character sheet
Name: Shun

https://www.jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu May 28, 2015 5:16 am

'Mates... you're both acting like pathetic pups.' Were Shadows thoughts, watching the obsidian tainted brute arguing with the broader newcomer. Their conversation wasn't really of his interest, though he couldn't help but smirk at the words those two were exchanging. That newcomer behaving as if he owned Keane, scolding him like an eldery wolf would scold a pup for doing something wrong. He couldn't deny it: This was pretty amusing. 'Two rabid dogs fighting over fresh meat.' But anyways. While listening to them was actually quiet fun, he wasn't here for this kind of shit. No, he was searching his brother, not for Montana's next top mutt.
'Wow, what now?'
It was the Alphess. Her face seemed pale, fear clearly written in her eyes. He hear the whisper, a whisper commenting his presence. Why was it impossible? 'What is this shit?' For a moment, she moved closer- actually too close- only to back away again. He cleared his throat once, he had to end this shit- she was only wasting his time. However, her following words made his fur bristle slightly, tail moving upwards nervously. “What the hell?” He snarled the words, anger and confusion taking over him. “What do you mean by th-” His words were cut off by the Alphess roar, directed at yet another newcomer; this time female. Shadows tail was directed at the sky, his lips vibrated in aggression as a low yet deep growl grumbled within his dry throat. It was obvious that he was confused, yet he acted defensive. If he was supposed to be dead, what did these canids do to make them think of that?
Before he could think through this thoroughly, another charcoal brute caught his interest, his posture and speech revealing his identity: Alpha male of Riadven. But then again, this brute's reaction seemed to be similar to the Alphess' reaction. 'What the hell is happening? Why are you all staring at me?! I'm not the f***ing living dead!'

While the two newcomers were ordered to stay with Verine, the Alphess, Shadow received... special treatment? Cassiels words didn't sound inviting at all, causing Shadow to narrow his eyes and tense his entire body, flicking his tail nervously. He was irritated by this entire situation, if this was a joke, he'd flip the table. The Alpha male led him towards secluded corner, away from the others. This was getting serious, if even the Alpha male himself had to deal with him, he was literally screwed. But he had enough of everything. Now it was his turn. “Can you kindly explain me what the hell is going on?!” He snarled, impatience taking over him. “Why do you all think I am dead? What the hell did you do to think this?” The following words exited his mouth. He didn't think about what he was saying, all his thoughts simply exited him through his mouth. Yet another thought popped into his mind, making him growl even more. “If any of you touched my brother, I swear to god, I'll end all your lives.” 

A D D R E S S E D:: Verine, Cassiel || M E N T I O N E D:: Idk, everyone kinda || N O T E S:: Sucky post sucks ahh
Shadow
Shadow

Character sheet
Name: Shadow

http://ooeattherudeoo.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Fri May 29, 2015 10:37 pm

Roki wagged his tail happily and looked at Verine and Cass as he recalled what Navin had said about them being his mommy and daddy. He yipped softly and stood on the tips of his paws staring from Cassiel to Verine and back again.
“Yeah they are pretty looking~” He said softly a smile on his face. He felt a feeling of saddness wash over him as he remebered his mother who had been killed and his father who hated him and wanted him dead.
Whimpered very softly he slowed his wagging and let his tail drop a tiny bit as he started to loose himself in his thoughts. 'But I wish my mommy and daddy were like this... All happy and caring... Alive... Loving...'
“But you're a boy, and I'm a boy. We can't be mates, right? Mommy, can two male wolves be mates?”
Roki blinked in confusion. He hadn't even stopped for a few seconds to think about that. He shook himself from his thoughts of his mother and father and started wagging his tail again. Standing up and turning to face the pup, he listened to Navin continue.

“Okay sure, sounds like fun As for Erol and Cress, they are my brother and sister. Come, let's go find them.”
Roki nodded growing excited again at the thought of playing with other pups. He rushed to keep up with Navin and get into a steady pace beside the other pup. “I think we can have two alpha male wolves if we play pretend.”
He giggled happily and ran in a few circles before spotting his tail. He barked and stopped before starting to run in circles, despertly trying to grab it with his paws and teeth.
Roki bumped into Navin suddenly while chasing his tail and fell into a heap half on top the pup. “Oops... sorry was trying to get something really quick.” He wagged his tail smiling at the pup until he noticed it was right near his head now. Roki smiled evily and reached out very slowly with his head before taking a bite and grabbing it with his teeth.
He yelped loudly and jumped up off the ground before popping back down on Navin. He rolled off and looked around quickly, sitting down now and staring at his tiny hurting tail now. “What happened...” He asked Navin giving the pup a innocent and confused look.

Addressed: Navin Mentioned: ~ Word count:~ Notes: Funny thing is he will probalay still chase it after this XD
Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dido Fri May 29, 2015 10:48 pm

One, two, tree..

She began to count down until she was finally sure she could get away without being followed.
She counted in hopes that she could calm herself.

Four, five, six...

It wasn't working.
She was holding inside her anger, afraid to show it to any other wolf except Keane.
He couldn't get away with yelling at her.
Embarrassing her.
Judging her.
Dido watched Verine with her large owl eyes before she cleared her throat. "I don't wanna hang out with your pups." She declared bitterly, and began to trot the other way Keane had headed.
She had to make it seem real.
But once she was out of eyesight, she bolted for it.
She could smell him, and the stronger his scent got, the angrier she got.
Bursting through the brush with her curled tail held high, ear flattened back and lips curled up as she bared her teeth.
"You little brat!" She screeched, beginning to pace back and forth.
Now she felt like she was scolding a pup instead of an adult.
"God, Keane! What were you thinking? Did you even know what was happening? Did you even realize that Verine was there? Or were you just too jealous to use common since? Why were you even jealous in the first place? Am I suddenly NOT allowed to talk to other wolves? I'm just a pup, Keane! I'm not some thing on a shelf for sale, you know! I can talk to who ever I wanna talk to! We're friends, Keane. But you can't be so freaking possesive! And you can't disrespect Verine again! She'll kick you out and then what will I do, huh?" She raged, but could feel her eyes growing softer.
"I don't wanna be alone, Keane. Promise me that you won't leave me alone. Just be a good boy for my sake, okay? Wouldn't it be great if we could grow up together? So stop." She stopped her pacing and turned to face him, her anger gone.
She sat back on her haunches, and perked her triangle ears.
She'd wait.
Was he going to blow up on her too?
((Okay. Sorry this took so long. I've been busy.
Dido and Keane the best pals ever like omfg it's great))
Dido
Dido

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next