The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3
The Riadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
The Main Den - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 6:45 pm by Jeamesero

» What Music Are You Listening To?
The Main Den - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:52 pm by Jeamesero

» Count to 1000!
The Main Den - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:44 pm by Jeamesero

» Yum or yuck?
The Main Den - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:36 pm by Roki

» I drop a_
The Main Den - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:35 pm by Roki

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

The Main Den

+31
Niko
Zara
Lupa
Zodiak
Kurly
Kazimir
Maverick
Adlia
Castor
Ophelia
Shun
Keane
Hikaru
Dido
Mirage
Topaz
Coal
Kahlua
Kain
Makoce
Roki
Kanaya
BM100
Jeamesero
Caro
Winter
Shadow
Bright Fang
Cassiel
Dawn
Verine
35 posters

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Go down

The Main Den - Page 22 Empty The Main Den

Post by Jeamesero Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:43 am

First topic message reminder :

Jeamesero giggled when suddenly Navin came around and glomped to Kanaya. His nervous feeling disappeared as the pup gave him the courage to stay; this pup still loved him, even though Jeamesero kept his distance from them because he was afraid to hurt them.
"Haha, Navin. Well, Kanaya is sure going to stay, so you don't have to worry about that.", Jeamesero said to Navin, before looking at Kanaya, smiling at her. "Right, Kanaya?"
Looking back at Navin he giggled again, and wagged his tail amused. "Since your father is busy, could you give Kanaya her rank? Pleaseeee?"
Jeamesero looked up when he heard paw steps and smelled the scent of an unfamiliar wolf, his eyes met those of another wolf. He didn't know who it was, but this male didn't seem dangerous.
The Hudson Bay wolf smiled at the newcomer, a quick wag of his tail.
"Um hello, nice to meet you, Scout."

Addressed: Kanaya, Navin, Scout Mentioned: Cassiel Word Count: - Notes: Lame catch up post...

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

The Main Den - Page 22 Empty Re: The Main Den

Post by Kazimir Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:01 pm

∆• i'm a little hung over and i may have to steal your soul •∆

Kazimir's attention was drawn from his pace when the female spoke, his ears perked and he grinned. He paused and looked at the female, turning to face her, his grin faded. She was completely serious, there was no joke in her eyes. His grin returned slightly and he stopped, meeting her eyes.
“Sovereign, да.” yes He paused, realizing he had spoken in Russian.
“I mean yes, Makoce. I do. And no, I don't. In that order. I like you, and I like other females, but not like you.“ He chuckled as he turned back to his former direction, he was not as serious about these things like Makoce seemed to me, but he still was interested.
He was a typical male, refusing to show the depth of emotion that he could feel as it could be perceived as weakness. He strolled further into the setting forest and his voice lolled from his maw. “What about you, princess?”
He wanted an answer to the same question, and it seemed only fair to him after he had answered honestly.
He looked back at her and smiled calmly, his paws still led towards the lake, they were nearly there, and he stopped before they broke through the tree line. He could smell the water, and he thought over his words. “I'm rephrasing, my dear.”He paused to gather his breathe and then began again. “Makoce, I do like you, as more than a friend. I do enjoy the company of females, but not the same as I enjoy yours specifically and presently. I believe in always asking what is on your mind, unless you don't want the answer. Curiosity is a strength, and you're one of the strongest.”
He finalized his words with a punctuating blink, and a flirtatious smile as the seriousness left his eyes and the playful flirtation returned.

Addressed:
∆• Makoce •∆
Mentioned:
∆• •∆
Notes:
∆• •∆
Kazimir
Kazimir

Character sheet
Name: Kazimir Bedrich

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupa Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:26 am

((My attempt at moving RP along, whee)

lupa

Thought
"Speech"
"Other's speech"

After a while of no response from Mave the ebony female decided it was no use in trying to explain, she dipped her head in respect and walked away, back towards where the wolf of a foreign tongue went. She hoped it would be okay for her to become their company again, the wolf had already messed up. She pondered for a moment and then saw the wolf from before, the sarcastic one, with another. She wanted to go over and try apologise but she thought that giving them their personal space was much more important.

Lupa continued to walk towards the grey femme who was now accompanied by another white one. She made sure that her steps were heavy so she didn't startle either of the femmes, that's the last thing she wanted. "Hello, I'm Lupa. I believe I've met one of you before." She said as she came around to the side of them, all Lupa wanted was to talk to someone. "I hope I'm not disturbing something, I can leave if you wish."

Addressed: Ophelia, Serena Mentioned: Mave, Kaz, Koce, Lia, Serena Word Count: 412 Notes: Well I tried and it didn't really work but like I'm trying to move RP along where I can XD
I'll fight to the bitter end.
Lupa
Lupa

Character sheet
Name: Lupa

Back to top Go down

Post by Makoce Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:18 am

Makoce met his gaze, her eyes sparkling with relief as he spoke. She chuckled quietly when he spoke his foreign language, but she kept a serious face as he explained that he did like her, and he liked her differently than the other females. Makoce nodded, believing him, and smiling slightly. She kept up with his changing walking pace, stopping and starting when he did.

"What about you, princess?"

He asked. Makoce' heart skipped a beat, and she didn't know how to answer. She had never liked anyone before, so she didn't really know what it was supposed to feel like. But Kazmir made her feel safe, at the same time amused by his jokes and his flirtatious gestures, he made her feel different, but in a good way this time. He didn't flinch or turn away when she showed her bluntness, he didn't give her weird looks, he didn't make her feel challenged or dumb, no, he made her feel strong and smart. But she was afraid. She didn't know who she really was, and an ever changing persona could potentially break his heart, and hers as well. But she liked the feelings she got when she was around him, so this must be what a crush felt like. Before she got a chance to answer, he repeated himself and added onto it,

"I believe in always asking what is on your mind, unless you don't want the answer. Curiosity is a strength, and you're one of the strongest."

She looked in his eyes, seeing his blink and his flirtatious smile return. She smiled back, this time a real grin instead of a sly one or a smirk. So she finally answered him.

"I like you, too. You're the only wolf I've ever liked."

She said, her eyes sparkling with truth.

Curiosity is a strength, and you're one of the strongest.

That made her smile. She liked that. Her smile disappeared for a moment, and she asked with a serious tone,

"I hope this isn't rushed. You know, liking each other. I've never done this before, I don't know what I'm doing."

She said, tilting her head as she looked down at her paws. She could easily ruin everything, and there was a high chance that she would. She didn't know anything. She was so used to going with her gut, but her gut could get her into trouble. Now she wanted to do everything she could to keep the feelings that she had, and to not screw anything up. She was worried now, she felt inexperienced and vulnerable, but she didn't know how to express her concerns. Perhaps she was too blunt, too fast? She didn't know. Maybe she said the right thing at the right time.

Addressed: Kazimir
Mentioned: ~
Word count: 500
Makoce
Makoce

Character sheet
Name: Makoce

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazimir Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:29 pm

ƥ i saw you late, last night, come to harm
i saw you dance in the devil's arms •∆

Kaz smiled at Makoce, a glint of mischief in his eyes. He walked to her slyly, grinning and slithering like a fox upon it's prey. He nuzzled under her chin and spoke with a teasing, flirtatious tone. “I'm the only wolf you're ever liked? Does that mean I'm,” he paused for effect and wiggled his rear, special?” He flipped onto his back and moved playfully around. “Like... One of a kind?”
The brute flipped onto his feet and puffed out his chest, “Like royalty? Independently beautiful and strong?”
He laughed slightly and relaxed as the female spoke as though she was doing something wrong.
“Makoce, do not ever worry about something that has already been done and that you cannot change. You have made no mistakes in my eyes.”
He smiled at her and turned his body towards the water that lay ahead, took a few steps, and changed his mind. He turned back to Makoce and spoke gently.
“The bear may still be around, it's nearly set. Let's go back to the den for the night, yes?”

Addressed:
∆• Makoce •∆
Mentioned:
∆•  •∆
Notes:
∆•  •∆
Kazimir
Kazimir

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Makoce Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:24 am

Makoce tensed slightly when he touched her, but she relaxed quickly. She chuckled when he asked if he was "special" and her chuckle turned into a laugh when he called himself "one of a kind" and "royalty, independently beautiful and strong." She swished her tail playfully as he replied, her eyes shining bright as she felt the seriousness of the situation drop. He began to talk again,

"Makoce, do not ever worry about something that has already been done and that you cannot change. You have made no mistakes in my eyes."

She nodded at this, her mind taking her back to her past for a moment. She wondered if she had ever showed herself, and took time off of hiding behind sarcasm, would she know who she really was and know more about connecting with others. But like he said, she shouldn't worry. But it made her wonder what she could do now to change all of that. Maybe he could help her. But some other time.

Her attention shifted when he stopped and he turned, changing his mind from wherever they were going and instead suggesting heading back.

"Sure."

She replied, turning to face back towards the den. She started walking, knowing he was likely to follow her. She smiled again, this time a soft smile as she heard crickets beginning to chirp. She was never a fan of the silence of the night time, it always made her talk to herself because of lack of company. Being her worst enemy, talking to herself was never a good idea. But she didn't want to think about that right now. She felt safe with Kazimir, maybe her worst enemy wouldn't try to talk to her this time.

Addressed: Kazmir
Word count: 299 (sorry for the short post)
Makoce
Makoce

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazimir Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:28 pm

The male smiled as the fae turned away, he followed her through the forest and back to the den site. He listened to the delicacy of the night life and smiled as he caught up to Makoce. His fur nearly touched hers, and he felt he heat radiate towards him. He walked in step with her smaller self and took a moment in the silence before speaking. His voice was soft, but kind; there was a glint of tease in his eye as he flashed a sideways glance at her.
“So, I am, just reading your words here, but I'm conveniently attractive and strong and brave and awesome and beautiful in every way imaginable.” He grinned widely and spoke again, nonchalantly. “Or at least that's what I interpreted. Am I wrong?”
He enjoyed her laugh, he was determined to bring it again, but maybe not this night.
He looked for a smile, or a twitch in her lips. Her happiness would reflect how he should act, but he would not lose his flirtation towards her. He may just alter the words that were used.

Addressed:
∆• Makoce •∆
Mentioned:
∆• •∆
Notes:
∆• •∆
Kazimir
Kazimir

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Makoce Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:24 pm

As they walked along, she noticed the sweet silence that he had allowed to linger for a while. She enjoyed silence, but she was also happy when he broke it.

"So, I am, just reading your words here, but I'm conveniently attractive and strong and brave and awesome and beautiful in every way imaginable. Or at least that's what I interpreted. Am I wrong?"

She smiled, shaking her head and chuckling quietly at him.

"Well, I don't know you well enough yet..."

She said, pausing to chuckle again.

"But so far, you haven't proven to be the opposite, so... I guess you could say that."

She looked up at the darkening sky for a moment, and then looked back in front of her, a playful smirk on her face as she asked,

"And what I've interpreted, is that I am unique, gorgeous, incredibly wonderful, and mysterious?"

She asked, implying that being called mysterious was a compliment, which it was for her. She liked it when she fooled the world. But Kazmir, him, she wouldn't mind opening up to him a little. But she's still gotta be somewhat mysterious.

She looked at him, raising both of her eyebrows and tilting her head slightly.

"Am I wrong?"

She asked, grinning slyly. She enjoyed him, he was fun. Perhaps this was what bending space was like, the way that Caro and Winter did it. She wondered if this was she was thinking about earlier when she saw the two, the way she felt them push her away into a void so that they could be the only two in the universe. She wanted that. She wanted that with Kazimir. She just didn't know how.

Mentioned: Caro and Winter
Word count: 308
Makoce
Makoce

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:27 am

Sirius' ears flickered as he listened to her words, not wanting to ask any further. A few moments later he hears the sound meat tearing. Relief rushed through the old wolf's body knowing that she finally decides to fill her empty stomach. 'Poor thing must be famished' he thought. His eyes continue to study the sparrows until they took off into the air. His mind told him that they would have to make contact with the pack before dark. Though for now he wanted the female to at least be secure of herself as well as being around him.

The more Sirius studied her behaviour the more she resembles his daughter. Deep inside his heart he longed for the family he will never see again. He wondered if the wolves he know in Riadven are still there, or precisely how many are still there. "Since we are still here, mind telling an elder like myself your name?" he figured introductions are the first thing to anything, especially growing out of your own shell.

~ Addressed: Rovva ~
~ Mentioned: ~
~ Notes: FREEEEEEDOOOOOM! And crappy post cause internet made me lose of oh-so perfect post and I am too frustrated to redo the whole thing.~
Sirius
Sirius

Character sheet
Name: Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:48 pm

Maverick followed Lupa off away from the others and listened to her story. He nodded and turned to make eye contact with her.
"You did nothing exactly wrong. You were right to stand up for someone who was not receiving proper respect. However, you must keep in mind that most don't respond well to any sort of dominance or aggression. Next time, I'd recommend presenting yourself as their equal, not someone who appears to demand that others look up to them. Not saying that you were like that, but those wolves could have easily seen it that way. I don't know who these wolves are, but I'll be sure to have a word with them if this happens again."
Mave smiled at Lupa and as he began making his way back to Niko, he stopped and looked back at her.
"Thanks for your honesty and for letting me know. I really appreciate it."
The former alpha then made his way back to Niko.

(Sorry)

Addressed: Lupa
Mentioned: Lupa, Niko
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Location : Long gone... contactable on FeralHeart and my DeviantART account (@Kikiorylandia)

Character sheet
Name: Maverick

http://kikiorylandia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovva Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:40 am

The Main Den - Page 22 2mcxe1x
She was starving and the fresh meat tasted so good. Weeks old meat usually wasn't very satisfying but you did what you had to when food was scarce. Sirius didn't speak while she was eating and for that she was grateful. Even if he had tried, she wasn't sure she'd have been able to drag herself away from the rabbit long enough to give any decent reply. Despite trying to make it last, the rabbit was still gone before she knew it. Rovva nosed the bones into a neat pile when she was finished.

"Since we are still here, mind telling an elder like myself your name?"

"Oh, please forgive my rudeness. My name is Rovva," she replied softly. Now that she had finished eaten she cleaned her muzzle then raised her head as she crossed her paws. She'd never much cared for being dirty but recently keeping clean had become almost compulsive; a desperate attempt to keep some semblance of control on her shattered life. Now that she had eaten she was feeling a bit better; she was thirsty and still quite tired but those needs could wait a bit longer. She looked at Sirius, curious yet cautious, and voiced the thought that was now on her mind, "Thank you again. For the rabbit." She was also grateful for the opportunity to compose herself before meeting the new wolves, though she kept that thought to herself so she wouldn't sound as pathetic as she felt.

((My weird, random burst of muse finally showed itself. >_>))
Rovva
Rovva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazimir Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:52 am

Kazimir smiled as they came to return to the den, and sat himself under the sky, resting his tail on the earth. He smiled intently at Makoce and spoke with a hardy laugh. “You're the most wrong indeed Makoce.”
He brought his tail about him and held it to rest against the earth and his side.
“I think you're breathtaking, not gorgeous. You're mysterious, but that's half the fun. Unique isn't the word for it. There's not word for how one-of-a-kind you are.”
The brute nudged her and looked to the sky, stars beginning to return from the hibernation of the day.
He quite enjoyed sleeping outdoors, especially on the nice nights.His pelt didn't allow him to feel much of a chill in the winter, and the rain had never bothered him. Both elements at once, however, could cause a frightful virus from the chill of frozen fur. He lay his body down atop his paws and exhaled with relaxation.
“Are you happy, Makoce?”

Addressed:
∆• Makoce •∆
Mentioned:
∆• •∆
Notes:
∆• Sorry it's been so long, going through some stuff omg I'm sorry •∆
Kazimir
Kazimir

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Caro Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:51 pm

Caro:

He lay outstretched upon the foliage, his heavy plate stilled; tired.
A gentle, breath ran through his nostrils, releasing itself into the air as nothing more than an innocent sigh. His diaphragm rose steadily, and fell back down, in a beautiful careen pattern of life.
Orbs blinked open casually, and lazily. They looking here and then there, with no particular interest, but not with boredom either.
It was another one of those moments, where Caro didn't just simply have existence; but had life.

()
Word Count: 85
Mentioned: No one
Addressed: No one
Notes: So inactive it's horrible ;-;
Caro
Caro

Character sheet
Name: Caro

Back to top Go down

Post by Niko Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:26 am

Niko saw Mave turn away from the wolf that had asked to speak to him. She suddenly felt fear flood through her at the thought of being surrounded by so many wolves that appeared bigger and stronger than her, despite Mave's kind words, Niko coudn't help to fear the wolves that gathered around her. Could she make it out of the den without the others following? She was fast, much faster than her father. Niko glanced at the exit and was about to run before Mave's gaze suddenly caught her and she felt herslef freeze to the ground.

Mentioned: Mave and Lupa
Note: So sorry!! Been extremely busy lately and this was done with only about a minute of time!! Will update and improve later
Niko
Niko

Character sheet
Name: Niko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:24 am

The rabbit was soon devoured by the petite wolf before Sirius could even finish the thoughts in his mind. He watched as she moved the bones of the once hopping creature away. Her name is Rovva. A very unique name for such a unique creature. The origins of her kind are very mysterious not to mention her kind itself are rare. Sirius knew of their existence through the Yukon tribe dog he had met years ago. Any information he got about them are quite scarce, maybe Rovva could answer some of his questions about her kind.

For now the old wolf decides to keep it to himself until Rovva feels more comfortable around him. Black ears flickered at her voice as the petite wolf spoke to thank him for the meal. A warm smile spread across his face and nodded back at the female. "Pleasure is all mine, young one. I'm just glad to help a young wolf, the life within you is very youthful and will be for many years to come." he replied softly. His black bushy tail lifted halfway before settling down in a relaxing manner of wagging. A yawn escaped from his large muzzle while stretching his paws. "Well then Rovva... We better get going before the day ends. I highly suggest we approach Riadven while the daylight lasts." Sirius advised.

~ Mentioned:  ~
~ Notes: I have nothing to say here XD ~
Sirius
Sirius

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovva Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:20 pm

The Main Den - Page 22 2mcxe1x
"Pleasure is all mine, young one. I'm just glad to help a young wolf, the life within you is very youthful and will be for many years to come."

Young.

She sure didn't feel young anymore. She had been through so much already and her youth just meant that there were that many years for someone else to put her through the same or worse. She felt she would be better off on her own but even that had been taken from her. In order to make it alone she needed to be able to hunt and that was no longer an option for her. Perhaps time would give her back her life but, for now, she was going to have to rely on others.

"Well then Rovva... We better get going before the day ends. I highly suggest we approach Riadven while the daylight lasts."

It was time. Time to find out if she could handle being in a pack again. She'd have to, though, since she didn't really think she'd make it much longer on her own.  Rovva stood slowly; she didn't know how well she was going to be able to stand and she didn't want to collapse again. After an unsure moment it seemed the food had helped and her legs held. She nodded to Sirius and waited for him to take the lead. Her heart was racing again but she kept her cool exterior and prepared herself to meet whatever came next with some grace.

((Woot for not taking days to get a post in! 8D ))
Rovva
Rovva

Back to top Go down

Post by Makoce Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:55 am

Makoce was taken aback when he said that she was the most wrong, but she kept her grin. She listened as he twisted her words in such a lovely way, how he tried to prove her wrong in a way that proved her right. It was interesting, and very adorable on his part. She let him finish his last sentence before she lay down in front of him, facing him straight on so that they could keep a conversation for a little while.

"Depends. Happy with your compliments? Why yes. Very poetic."

She said with a chuckle.

"Happy in general? Well that also depends. For a long time I didn't know what that even was. I faked it for most of my life, because that's the only thing that anyone ever cared to see from me. Every other feeling was trouble. But, I'm not with those wolves anymore. I'll figure it out."

Then she changed her grin to a smirk, somewhat playful as she asked,

"And what about you? It's only fair that I find out a little about you."

She set her head down on her paws, eyes looking straight into his, but hers a little squinted as she was interested in what his reply would be.

Word count:227
Addressed: Kaz
Notes: This kinda sucks, sorry. But I'm back home now so I gotta post :D and no worries Kaz, I'm sorry you're having a rough time :( Take your time and remember that you are an awesome person and whoever is giving you a rough time needs to know that too mmkay.
Makoce
Makoce

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:57 am

The aging wolf waited patiently for Rovva to balance herself, when she finally nodded at him he pushed his body up from the ground. Careful not to ruin the bush they have both sheltered throughout the session, Sirius made sure not to stand at his full height. His head emerged from the bush followed by the rest of his mass of fur. Once out he lowers his upper body as he stretches himself, freeing his muscles from their confinements. Sirius sniffed the air for the scent of the Riadven wolves, it is fresh and strong though he could not identify them with his deteriorating sense of smell.

'I wonder how they are fairing...' he thought to himself.

He turns to Rovva and tilts his head at the right direction, walking at a leisurely pace. Ears flickering at the sounds that surround them, taking in the pleasant tone of the forest. "So this is where my resting place will be when my time comes hmm?" he spoke quietly at himself. The scent of wolves become much stronger as they closed in on the main den. At this point Sirius suddenly came to a halt, his mind going off somewhere deep in his head. He closes his yellow hues for a few short moments. Taking a deep breath Sirius turns his head to Rovva.

"Stay close to me. Although Riadven wolves mean no harm, it's still a pack. There may be newcomers that I have not met that might not be fond of lone wolves." he advised.

With that, he strides forward to the clearing of the main den territory.

~ Mentioned: ~
~ Notes: Right behind you! Anyone care to welcome us? ^^ ~
Sirius
Sirius

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazimir Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:27 am

∆• our minds all shatter when we climb aboard •∆

Kazimir stared at Makoce, he hadn't meant to, but he'd zoned completely out for a few moments before he actually heard what she'd said.
He registered her voice as a friend and smiled through his cloud. “I am happy Makoce. How could I not be, with a new family and a beautiful reflection of myself in all of the still water around. Also you, you're nice.”
He chuckled and winked at her. Sarcasm laced his voice.
He ran his tail across the earth, smiling gently as he lay his head down.
“Long day, Makoce. Let us sleep.”
He allowed his mind to drift, but still listened in case Makoce had something else to say before sleep.

Addressed:
∆• Makoce •∆
Mentioned:
∆•  •∆
Notes:
∆• GUYS I GOT A GF SO IM LIKE NOT AS ACTIVE BECAUSE WE GO ON ADVENTURES BUT LIKE I TRY OK ILY ALL •∆
Kazimir
Kazimir

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Makoce Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:07 pm

Makoce took a moment to look around, noticing that the population of wolves in the pack had thinned out suddenly. She took a sad, deep breath, tilting her head in sorrow. She looked back over at Kazimir as he spoke, and as he did, she smirked softly. She got lost in his eyes for a moment, before he drifted off and looked away.

"Kazimir..."

She paused, unsure if she was making the right decision.

"I think the pack members are going their separate ways... I think I should, too. I can't survive on my own right now... I think I'm going to look for another pack."

She sighed, exhaling the breath she was holding. Her mind raced for a moment, but her heart was numb. All of this moving around really hardened her. But she liked Riadven. She wished she could've gotten to know a few wolves. But nothing lasts forever, right?
Her eyes brightened as she said,

"You should come with me. You seem to like adventure."

She grinned, but at this point, she was too tired and numb to feel excited. She lay her head on her paws, eyes fixed on her new friend.

Word count: 213
Notes: Whoo hoo! Congrats, Kaz! It is totally understandable. :D
Makoce
Makoce

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Caro Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:51 am

Basically a goodbye post for Caro...
CARO:

He could feel the air around him slowly dissolving.
The creatures of this pack, they were separating.
It was a sudden choice, and it affected him, much more than he would have ever figured, or ever been willing to admit. There was a strange fondness that he had grown for the soil, the brush of wind from the lake, and the clumps of trees.
Most of all, now he had no where to go. No desire.
Except to stay with only one femme among them all.
Caro lifted himself, studying the others, for once he joined the crowds. Not to mingle, but in search. There was nothing left for him here.
Caro's ears lifted towards the voice of Makoce, and his frame turned, settling his gaze on hers. Just only a few days ago, or perhaps it was longer, did they share their first conversation without disdain for one another.
Maybe it was the season, or the mood that was being set from the separation, but Caro approached the warrior.
He stared at her eyes for a few seconds, before he spoke, "Good luck Makoce, stay strong." His tail swayed behind him, before he nodded and turned away from her, and once again began to search for Winter.
He went out to follow her, since he could not see her pale face.
Whether or not he ever did, was the question in itself. All he knew, was that there was no other destination but her, and no matter how long he had to go, at some point he would reach her.
So he left.
Caro left the lands that he appreciated.
He followed her.
The pale faced female, who had completely changed his life.
Who made him smile and laugh.
Who brought feeling in his life.
Winter. Whom he loved.
Heart turning, Caro trudged onward.
He only looked back once, before altogether disappearing into the shadows of the foliage.
()

Word Count: 310
Mentioned: Riadven, Winter, and Makoce
Addressed: Makoce
Notes: This was not very good, I wrote it quickly because my emotions wouldn't let me get deeper. I'll really miss this pack and the members and roleplaying here. Farewell to Caro guys, thanks for everything <3
Caro
Caro

Character sheet
Name: Caro

Back to top Go down

Post by Makoce Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:37 am

Sad
~~~

Makoce left the gaze of Kazimir when she heard the pitter patter of paws nearing her, and the scent of a familiar wolf slowly twitching her nose.

It was Caro. Bending space as he did.

How does he do that?
She wondered. As he neared her, his maw opened and he spoke.

"Good luck, Makoce, stay strong."
He said.

She bowed her head, shutting her eyes in respect to him.

"Same to you, my friend. Never stop chasing your dreams."
She said. She knew that he would understand what she meant. Of course, Winter was his dream. She knew that very well. She watched him leave, noticing that he glanced back, and suddenly he disappeared.

She sighed, then suddenly her chest felt heavy. A new emotion shook her - it was similar to grief, except it was slightly mixed with hope and a hint of numbness. This was what it felt like to miss somebody. She thought of Caro and Winter as friends; though they probably didn't feel completely the same towards her, especially Winter. She never said goodbye, or hello for that matter. But Makoce forgave her nonexistent apology. She understood. She knew what it was like to avoid the sting of friendship. She turned, now facing the opposite direction that Caro went. She glanced at Kazimir, smiling warmly. She lifted her head up and let out a loud but deep howl, one of sorrow, bidding farewell to the wolves who could hear her. She hesitated, but once she finished her bellow, she took a deep breath and began to walk, heading straight, her head held high. She was hoping that Kazimir would follow her, b she understood if he didn't. Before she entered into the trees, she stopped and turned, taking a moment to look around.

Thank you.

She thought, smirking. She knew that she still had a lot of growing to do, but this place was her first steps.

"Goodbye."

Addressed: Caro, Riadven
Mentioned: Kazimir, Caro, Winter, Riadven
Word count: 346
Notes: Goodbye, Riadven :(
Makoce
Makoce

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content