The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3
The Riadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
The Main Den - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 6:45 pm by Jeamesero

» What Music Are You Listening To?
The Main Den - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:52 pm by Jeamesero

» Count to 1000!
The Main Den - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:44 pm by Jeamesero

» Yum or yuck?
The Main Den - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:36 pm by Roki

» I drop a_
The Main Den - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:35 pm by Roki

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

The Main Den

+31
Niko
Zara
Lupa
Zodiak
Kurly
Kazimir
Maverick
Adlia
Castor
Ophelia
Shun
Keane
Hikaru
Dido
Mirage
Topaz
Coal
Kahlua
Kain
Makoce
Roki
Kanaya
BM100
Jeamesero
Caro
Winter
Shadow
Bright Fang
Cassiel
Dawn
Verine
35 posters

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

The Main Den - Page 20 Empty The Main Den

Post by Jeamesero Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:43 am

First topic message reminder :

Jeamesero giggled when suddenly Navin came around and glomped to Kanaya. His nervous feeling disappeared as the pup gave him the courage to stay; this pup still loved him, even though Jeamesero kept his distance from them because he was afraid to hurt them.
"Haha, Navin. Well, Kanaya is sure going to stay, so you don't have to worry about that.", Jeamesero said to Navin, before looking at Kanaya, smiling at her. "Right, Kanaya?"
Looking back at Navin he giggled again, and wagged his tail amused. "Since your father is busy, could you give Kanaya her rank? Pleaseeee?"
Jeamesero looked up when he heard paw steps and smelled the scent of an unfamiliar wolf, his eyes met those of another wolf. He didn't know who it was, but this male didn't seem dangerous.
The Hudson Bay wolf smiled at the newcomer, a quick wag of his tail.
"Um hello, nice to meet you, Scout."

Addressed: Kanaya, Navin, Scout Mentioned: Cassiel Word Count: - Notes: Lame catch up post...

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

The Main Den - Page 20 Empty Re: The Main Den

Post by Makoce Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:56 am

A huff escaped the female's maw and she turned to face her. She had listened to her words before responding, which was interesting.

A patient one, I see.

"So you think I started it, do you? You think I would start on someone I could see was unstable? No. I simply told her she shouldn't have thrown insults at this wolf and the orange one got aggressive first. I used an aggressive stance to show how I meant it."

Makoce let her finish, but she shook her head.

"But you see, my point is Winter only showed aggression to you, once you accused her of insulting the other female. Before that, she was not aggressive. Did you start it? Maybe, maybe not. But I don't care who started it. I care that you accused Winter of insulting her, when all she said was "cow." But you are a warrior, yes? You see body movements. It is necessary for such a skill to be able to attack your opponent. You should have watched Winter's body language and her facial expression. You agree she is unstable, yes? Certainly you saw how confused she was. Now, I can't read minds, but from what I saw, Winter turned to face the female when she said "cow." A reply, yes? How do you know she wasn't trying to repeat what the female said? An unstable mind does not simply reply with an insult. No, Winter is the kind who will stare you down and watch your every move before she lashes at you. That is what I have gathered about her."

Makoce finally stopped when she realized the disinterest on the warrior's face. Makoce snorted, relaxing her stance.

"But I see you have little interest in this. Definitely don't hold the rank of nanny."

There it was. Makoce's sarcasm finally returned. She snorted once more and turned to the female (Ophelia) who had been silent so far.

"Welcome to the pack."

She said, her tone heavily tinted with sarcasm. She turned and walked toward the direction Winter and Caro ran, staying on their scent trail. She was unsure if she should follow after them, but she went anyway.

Addressed: Lupa, Ophelia
Mentioned: Lupa, Winter, Ophelia, Caro
Word count: 393
Notes: Nah your post didn't suck, Lupa ^-^ And oh my goodness Makoce be making enemies instead of friends boo Makoce
Makoce
Makoce

Character sheet
Name: Makoce

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupa Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:02 pm

lupa

Thought
"Speech"
"Other's speech"

"But you see, my point is Winter only showed aggression to you, once you accused her of insulting the other female. Before that, she was not aggressive. Did you start it? Maybe, maybe not. But I don't care who started it. I care that you accused Winter of insulting her, when all she said was "cow." But you are a warrior, yes? You see body movements. It is necessary for such a skill to be able to attack your opponent. You should have watched Winter's body language and her facial expression. You agree she is unstable, yes? Certainly you saw how confused she was. Now, I can't read minds, but from what I saw, Winter turned to face the female when she said "cow." A reply, yes? How do you know she wasn't trying to repeat what the female said? An unstable mind does not simply reply with an insult. No, Winter is the kind who will stare you down and watch your every move before she lashes at you. That is what I have gathered about her." The female continued, starting to really get on Lupa's nerves. Before this wolf had time to say anything she spoke. Lupa had now had enough. "I saw her body movements alright. I could tell what she was thinking. I could read her like a book. You think I'm not unstable, huh? Maybe you shouldn't jump to conclusions. You weren't there." She said, emphasizing her last words. "But I see you have little interest in this. Definitely don't hold the rank of nanny." The wolf continued after Lupa's tiny outburst of anger. Lupa knew the wolf was attempting to get on her nerves, Lupa knew she could hold the nanny rank but preferred her warrior position. It suited her better. She watched as the other wolf spoke to the new one, "Welcome to the pack." The other wolf's voice was filled with sarcasm and Lupa just managed to hold back her growl. Why was she being so protective over a wolf she just met? Lupa was confused with herself and she didn't really know why she was even here... Protecting a stranger. "She needed it," Lupa kept telling herself but it didn't work, she didn't believe herself. Lupa had no idea what was happening and why she was being so kind, maybe she was going slightly soft. "Nope, definitely not. I'd know..." She thought, ruling that out. She was now out of ideas and just waited for it to come to her, waited for the wolf to respond. Waited to hear her name.

Addressed: Makoce Mentioned: Winter, Ophelia, Makoce Word Count: 694 Notes: Thanks, Apeyham. I'll try imporove a bit for the next post though.
I'll fight to the bitter end.
Lupa
Lupa

Character sheet
Name: Lupa

Back to top Go down

Post by Caro Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:32 pm

CARO:

He watched her run.
Caro's orbs tried to hold her frame, hold it's movement.
She did not stop.
Suddenly, she was gone.
His entire frame stopped, so swiftly, so brutally, that his pads skidded against the dirt, becoming raw with heat.
Chest rising and then settling, tongue lolled out of mouth, ears flattened.
Watching the gap that had grown, his being, felt completely desolate and empty.
He wanted to call to her, but a part of him told him, that she would not hear.
There was a reason...
She always ran.
That's all she knew.
It was all that had been a comfort to her.
Just to disappear.
Now, he was alone.
Wishing for her to turn around.

The knowledge of her pain brought him to release a shaky breath.
His heart hurt.
It was strange and terrifying to him, how she made him feel.
The strength of the emotion, overwhelmed him most times.
However, that's why he had both ignored it, and felt drawn to it.
It was like being viciously awoken, after a slumber of not feeling for years.
To suddenly be grasped so tightly by everything he felt.
Like he was out of breath...

Caro could smell her then, his thoughts which were channeling, numbed.
Turning his plate, his orbs looked towards the direction of the female who had been aggressive towards him since day one.
Was that why she was here now?
So, his gaze settled on her, but no emotion played through.
He did not glare, no growl.
No part of his fur rose in irritation.
He simply stared, wondering, judging the moment.
He wanted to know who she was right now, and why she was here.
The last thing he wanted, was for Winter to become a victim once again, from abusive words.

()
Word Count: 302
Mentioned: Winter and Makoce
Addressed: Makoce
Notes: pretty sucky... but yeah...
Caro
Caro

Character sheet
Name: Caro

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophelia Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:58 pm

((OKAY SO I RLLY WANTED TO INVOLVE SERENA INTO THIS LIKE OMG.
LIA WILL LOVE THE FRICK OUT OF HER OMF. can she love every femme in this pack like omf. "i'm not a player, i just crush a lot."))

Love
"Welcome to the pack."
Ophelia wasn't making friends;at all. Female after female seemed to approach Ophelia, and all they could do was insult her or seemingly made fun of her.
She wanted to scream.
The ebony she-wolf next to her seemed to want to defend herself and Lia, but she was only making things worth.
Why, Lia wanted to ask, you don't know me.
Swiveling her ears, her eyes narrowed as she watched the sarcastic she-wolf take off, after the white and orange wolf. Friends.
She didn't have friends.
It's better this way...
Her frown deepened, which seemed wrong on her face. Lia knew she had a pup-like look to her, a face remarkably shaped like her mothers, and frowns seemed out of place upon the two;but Lia frowned, hazel eyes darkening.
"Are all you American wolves so...so..." She didn't finish the sentence, clamping her maw shut tightly as she shook her head. Sgradevole. That was the word she had wanted to say;it meant unpleasant.
She wasn't sure she could bare to live beside any of the wolves she's met thus far!
Huffing, she began to back away, began to apologize;she was wrong to trespass. She was wrong to talk and make herself known to any of them, but as she began to turn, she swore she saw a flash of white. She stopped;blinked. The white didn't go away. It was just there;another wolf. Another she-wolf.
Another loner, perhaps?
Ophelia gave Lupa a look, lifting her tail, before she began to walk closer to the wolf, making sure to make noises so the wolf would know she was coming;so she wasn't startled. "Hello?"
Lives here.
Ophelia
Ophelia

Character sheet
Name: Ophelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupa Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:20 pm

lupa

Thought
"Speech"
"Other's speech"

Lupa wasn't sure what the other wolf was thinking, whether she was okay or not really. Was it all just a facade to hide the truth? "Are all you American wolves so...so..." The wolf said, slightly confusing Lupa. She was Canadian and knew Motomo probably wasn't from these parts with that build and this wolf probably didn't come from here either. "No, I'm from Canada. I think we have some Europeans too." Lupa said, "Also, I am so sorry for acting as though I'm a crazy fre--" She stopped mid-sentence because actually she probably was. "What I mean is, I am not that one to be aggressive for no reason... I just... Well.... I don't know, just wanted to talk to you and there's been a lot going on at the moment.... I'm sorry." She said, with a few pauses. Lupa had never felt like it was so difficult to speak before, it made her feel uncomfortable and weird, like she was going to be sick but did not have it in her.

The other wolf walked off, lifting her tail at Lupa and spoke to the white wolf. Lupa just sat there, what was the point in going after her? Lupa had just blown the chance of about 4 friendships in one go. What was she going to do? The obsidian coated female just stood up and walked away from it all, briefly looking back at the female but decided she should probably keep away, it wasn't all that good her sticking around especially with the bad impression she made on... everybody, pretty much. It was no use going on after the others to apologise, it'd make things worse and look like she was following them. She looked around, seeing no one new except the one with the healer from before so lay down, doing nothing just off from where she was standing a minute ago with the other wolf that spoke another language, one of beauty and passion. Lupa was lying on the floor, feeling sad and for the first time in her life she felt like she really needed someone, someone to comfort her. She wasn't the most stable minded of wolves but was there to listen, even with her own problems. Her thoughts were caught elsewhere, towards the side of her family. She began to remember her father a little, his dark grey fur, long legs and eyes... "COME ON, WHAT COLOUR!" Her mind filled with rage at the thought that she couldn't remember what colour her own fathers eyes were. Her mothers coat was of obsidian and she had the same sort of build as Lupa herself and even the same deep brown eyes.

All Lupa could remember of her father was his coat and name but even that was to sad to think about. She wondered whether maybe revising some Spanish in her head would make anything better? Would make anything seem less distant? "Es imposible... no es para mi, es para ti..." [it is impossible... it is not for me, it is for you...] That last sentence was one her father said often, but how he came to learn Spanish was unknown to her and it was even more confusing as to how her mother came to know the language too. But Lupa tended not to worry about that, it was not something she often worried about. It was past, they were past. Nothing was going to help her now. At all. She lay there, looking as though something terrible had just happened, which it had, not realising that she may attract attention seen as she is in a pack now. Not something she really wanted but if it happened she hoped it was from a friendly wolf not one that will make her angry.

Addressed: Ophelia Mentioned: Makoce, Caro, Winter, Topaz, Kaz, Ophelia, Serena Word Count: 899 Notes: Wow, Lupa, wow. Not in character at all really. She is just sad and stuff.
Lupa
Lupa

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Serena Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:17 pm

This pack seemed to be not the most ideal home for a lone wolf as Serena. While she could not see any of the members, she could hear them.
Their powerful words.
Their sharp tongues.
There was a fight evolving between female and female, yet it did cool down soon as she heard one paw steps quietening, one wolf left the scenery. However, Serena was more than simply sure that backing off, after exposing herself this directly to the pack, seating herself upon their land and belonging was not an option. What was she supposed to do? Stand up, turn around and carefully walk away in hope of not being caught by a pack member or even tripping and causing a potentially wound which could get infected. Not only that. She couldn't hunt on her own, couldn't provide the needed nutrition her body desperately needed. While she couldn't ever see herself, she could feel by carefully touching her torso that she was beyond thin.
She would die out there.
So why not risking to join a pack?
And so she waited. Patiently, calmly and silently for anyone to approach her as she could not approach them. Yes, this femme was able to identify each canid by their odor, her nose was beyond excellent. But honestly, it was not able to replace her eyes. Nothing was able to replace her eyes.
'Paw steps...'
Were they coming closer? Or was it just imagination? 'No... someone is approaching me.' And with that, Serena immediately heightened her body, which still was small compared to a common lupus. After all, she was more dog that wolf, giving her a smaller and weaker body than her ancestors. 'I probably reek of mutt...'

A soft voice pierced her eardrums, a simple word, a simple question. “Hello.” She replied in a calm manner, her choice of word rather simple. Serena did not like talking much. It felt wrong for her, yet she enjoyed the company. “What is your name?” She questioned, tilting her head to the side, her orbs glancing at the direction she assumed to be the source of the voice, though her eyes did not meet the ones of her companion. 'And if you don't mind me asking, what do you look like, honey?...'

Addressed:: Ophelia || Mentioned:: Lupa, Koce, etc || Notes:: Omf this is so bad i'm sorry
Serena
Serena

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophelia Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:42 pm

With tears in my eyes,
Ophelia stepped closer, her ears erect and her tail slowly lowering. Lupa did not follow her;she strayed away, leaving the lone she-wolf to stare at the other lone femme.
But no matter how hard Lia tried, the other she-wolf would not meet her eyes. They ran everywhere but never fully stopped on her. When they stopped, settled, Lia turned her head to follow where the she-wolf's eyes had fallen, and they had landed upon a small berry covered bush, a few meters away from Lia.
And that's when Ophelia knew;if the dull, milkiness wasn't the dead give away, it was the lack of eye contact that gave it away.
The snow pigmented she-wolf was blind.
Although her eyes were two different shades, she was blind;her world was dark.
Lia felt her heart, as wicked as it was, go out for the blind she-wolf.
Perhaps, just perhaps, the two fems could be friends...They were both different, in a way.
And the white wolf needed someone, just like Ophelia did. She stepped closer but stopped, a corner of her lip pulling up though it just seemed to twitch and lacked all warmth.
"I'm Ophelia, and you?"
I begged you to stay.
Ophelia
Ophelia

Character sheet
Name: Ophelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Makoce Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:01 pm

"You weren't there."

"Neither were you."

Makoce said somewhat quietly. She had already walked a few steps away though; there was a possibility that she wouldn't have heard her.

She continued on, keeping a slowish pace, a casual walking pace. She looked up and she met the gaze of Caro. Memories replaced her thoughts, and she remembered when she first met him - not too long ago, really. For a split second, Makoce got lost in her thoughts. She remembered how cold she perceived Caro to be, and how she acted towards him. She almost chuckled, as she was amused by the memory. She was not sorry for her actions, no; she never really was. She was the kind of wolf to make a mistake, learn from it, and move on, with a sense of humor. But of course, this caused much damage to her emotions, for she bottled them tightly. And it was probably what caused others to push her away.

Suddenly, she had an epiphany. Again, this was only for a split second to the outside world, but to her, this took quite a while to comprehend. That was precisely the reason others pushed her away - she put off a strange vibe. She was different. The bad kind of different. The kind of different that made others view her as a sickness. And what did she do? She wore a mask. She never revealed her true self to anyone, ever. It was always an act. Suddenly, she didn't even know who she was. Everything made sense now.

Of course. Your parents never wanted to listen to you. You didn't want to say anything to them. No male has ever loved you, because you do not know what love is, because you cover it up. Verine doesn't want to talk to you; you had no words to say to her. This pack has never trusted you; for you have never trusted it. This has all been your fault from the beginning.

Makoce kept her eye contact this whole time, but brought herself back to earth when she realized she had gotten closer to him. She scanned her memories for another moment, and realized she had never actually introduced herself. She only knew his name through context.

Say something.

She could feel his glare; see the concern sparkle in his eyes. He was... Different than what she remembered. Did he love Winter?

She thought of words she could say, but nothing sounded timely. She was going to ask him if Winter was ok, but she decided against it, for she already knew that the answer, in many different ways, was no. She almost rolled her eyes at her moronic thought, but didn't, as he probably would have thought that it was directed towards him.

"I remember you."

Was the first thing out of her mouth. She thought that know that she knew how different she was, there was no reason to stop now.

"Caro, I remember."

She said, slowing her pace as she neared him.

"I see that you and Winter have been apart for some time, by the way you asked why you didn't get a hello from her."

Oh my god. Shut up, Makoce.

"Quite an interesting quarrel back there."

She gave a sly smile, flicking her ear backwards in the direction of the warrior female.

"Protecting a stranger from a stranger. Things could go several ways in such a setting."

She tilted her head now, still holding her stare.

"I apologize if I've bothered you with my presence."

She was half sarcastic, half serious, as she now felt very awkward and at a loss for words. She decided to give him a chance to speak. Or, turn her away. Whichever he chose.

Addressed: Lupa (briefly), Caro
Mentioned: Lupa, Caro, Winter, her parents, Verine, the pack members that she's met
Word count: 673
Makoce
Makoce

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupa Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:22 pm

lupa

Thought
"Speech"
"Other's speech"

Lupa looked around as she lay on the ground looking sad, Maverick was not to far away and was no longer talking to the other wolf so she turned and walked to him in a steady trot. Her obsidian pelt waving behind her as she walked swiftly over the ground, hardly making a sound. As she got closer her pace slowed down and her head tilted to make sure he was not talking to the other wolf. When she saw he wasn't Lupa opened her maw and spoke quickly, "Hello, Mave." She didn't really want to say much but she had to. She needed it out of her system. "C-can I talk to you for a second? It's important and I need it out of my system." She managed to say, actually looking sad and down. But what she didn't know was how she'd say it. She couldn't just blurt everything out, could she? It wasn't that simple for her but it also wasn't that complicated. What was she going to do? Lupa looked back briefly for a moment towards the female she'd met earlier, the one of a different tongue. She shook her head, it wasn't worth being confused over. This was just how everything went, it didn't matter right now.

Addressed: Mave Mentioned: Mave, Niko, Ophelia Word Count: 445 Notes: This sucks. So bad.
Lupa
Lupa

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Motomo Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:15 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Other's speech"

Motomo looked around after the ebony wolf left to see any others to talk to. Her wasn't comfortable here. Mottie wasn't a quiet type, he was loud and quite flirty but most didn't like that. He saw another black wolf, a male. He took off gently towards the wolf, attempting not to startle them. He looked at the black wolf. He was saying some slightly sarcastic words and by how his toes were curled he looked angry. "Hello," Motomo said with a slightly flirty smile. He was going to wait and see how this male reacted to his smile. He'd either make a friend or foe.

Addressed: Keane Mentioned: Keane, Dido, others (briefly) Word Count: x Notes: Such a small post omg. Anyways I wanted to post as Mottie. And new posting box, AGAIN.
Motomo
Motomo

Character sheet
Name: Motomo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dido Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:00 pm

He pushed her away, as cruel and angry as he had been once before. Her body warmed with embarrassment;Keane didn't want her touch. He didn't want her.
She was a fool.
She wasn't his friend.
And suddenly Dido was angry. Angry at Keane for being so emotional, and angry at herself for letting him see what was inside.
She got to her feet, eyes narrowed. He was shaking. A bomb ready to go off. He began to mention Kaz, and she quickly shook her head. "No. I can handle myself..Maybe you should take the walk;you're the one shaking."
And suddenly there was another wolf, male, and colorful upon them, his tone flirty as he spoke to Keane. Her Keane. Her friend. She bristled, eyeing the older male aggressively. "Can we help you?" She hissed. ((omgomgomg she's so possessive omg))
Dido
Dido

Back to top Go down

Post by Rovva Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:43 pm

The Main Den - Page 20 2mcxe1x

Ears flat.

Legs aching.

Tongue lolling.

Rovva was exhausted.

She had been running almost non-stop since she had escaped - had it really been four months ago? It seemed like yesterday. She tried not to think about what she was running from, tried to focus on something else, but it was always on her mind. Always kept her moving. Each day she would run. Run until she collapsed and then she would sleep. Then she would be up and moving again. She drank if she happened to be around a source of water, ate whatever she came across; fruits and vegetables growing wild, carcasses left by other predators. She never took the time to hunt, not that she could if she wanted to. Never took the time to appreciate the beauty around her, not that she'd see it if she did.

Things were so different for her now. Beauty was now just a landscape. Trust was now just a distant memory. Love was now just a fairy tale. He had ruined her life so completely. Ruined her so completely. She didn't know if she would ever be able to heal; if she would ever be able to feel anything other than fear or numbness. He had even managed to take her anger from her. There was one thing she could do; she could run. Run as fast and as far as she was able. Outrunning her fear and her pain was the only thing she had left.

Beauty.

Trust.

Love.

Faith.

Her thoughts drifted back to the four things she felt she would never have again. What was life without them? Dull. Empty. Frightening. Was it really a life worth living? Rovva was amazed anyone could survive feeling the way she did. She didn't have anything to live for, so why was she still going on? For that, she had no answer; her body continued to work. To move. Of course, it had deteriorated. She hadn't been eating like she should so she had grown thin.

Her legs faltered. She slowed her pace so she wouldn't stumble or fall and it was only then she realized how close she had come to blundering straight into a group of wolves. Immediately she was gripped by paralyzing fear. Was he here? Was this the clan she had been so desperate to get away from? She wanted to turn, to flee, but her legs refused to work properly now. It may have been the near constant running or the lack of a proper diet. More than likely it was a combination of both. The wind gusted towards her, bringing with it the scents of the group. Rovva braced herself for a nose-full of gut-wrenching fear. Instead, the wind brought relief. None of the scents were familiar to her. Her legs relaxed but they relaxed too much. She crumpled into a pile. She was unconscious before she hit the ground.

She wanted to run but she couldn't.

Don't stop, keep moving.

Never stop running.

Escape.
Rovva
Rovva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:43 am

Two months had passed since Sirius left Riadven. It was not permanent though, he just accompanied his sons for a while before seeing them off for a final moment. It took him a while to get back, trying to stay alive by picking off small prey or dismantling human traps. Mostly human traps. His pace was rather inconsistent; running, trotting, walking then back to trotting. The old wolf could only run so little at a time to save energy. Slowly but steadily, he is making his way back to the pack that he will stay in until the end of his life. He wondered how the pack had faired during his absence, will there be new pack members?

It took him quite some time but soon enough a familiar scent entered the nose of the elderly wolf. Old and New. He slowed down his trot to a slow walk, taking in all the familiar landscape that is before him. The wind blowing through his greying fur, Sirius sighed with delight. "Ancestors, thank you for your company and guidance. Now, please watch over our pack. For I will spend my days here in peace." Sirius prayed. He could hear the wind becoming slightly stronger through his ears. A gentle smile spread across his face with great relief and happiness.

As he walked closer to the forest, something ran across his line of sight though it's still some distance from him. "Hmm? I wonder what was that...is it a wolf?" he asked himself. Curiosity made Sirius turn towards the direction where the figure had gone to. It was not long until his old ears hear something crashing to the ground. The old wolf turned his head towards the source of the sound. It turns out to be a small wolf, and it was lying on the ground motionless. Sirius inches his nose forward, taking a whiff of the unconscious being.

"Oh my, you seem exhausted. What made you run into this condition..." Sirius pitied the young one. He then lifted his nose higher and found the scent of multiple wolves so close ahead. 'I've finally reached Riadven.' he then looked at the unconscious wolf 'Hmm. I should find somewhere less noticeable and allow this young one to rest first.' Sirius spoke with his mind as he grip the scruff of the small wolf's neck. With a few heaves, the old wolf pulled the unconscious wolf onto his back. He then paced away from Riadven yet still staying well within the forest.

"Though finding a healer would a better choice. I will not risk it if Riadven's new members aren't the friendliest bunch." He walked to a large bush that can hid both him and the small wolf. Carefully setting the figure down, Sirius left the bush to find a small prey. It took a while for his nose to pick up the scent of hare. Hares are fast creatures so the old wolf had to be REALLY cautious not to startle it. He crouched down and waited for a few minutes, the hare still on high alert for predators. The old wolf was patient and continued to wait for the right moment, then he pounced at the critter.

His big paws land on the ground with a 'THUMP' as he brought down his jaws upon the hare. It struggled against Sirius' hold and almost succeeded had not for the old wolf to pin it with his paws. Though at an old age, Sirius' jaws are still strong to make up for his dulled teeth. After a few more struggles the hare became still, life has faded from its body. Sirius then picked up the hare and went back to the large bush where he settled the unconscious wolf. Once setting the hare down near the small wolf, Sirius laid down next to it and rests his head on his paws. His eyes fall onto the unconscious wolf once again.
"Until you wake up, I'll be right here to keep you safe."

~ Addressed: Wolves of Riadven ~
~ Mentioned: Rovva ~
~ Notes: I'd love to imagine Sirius carrying Rovva around XD
P.S Changed the post a bit if you don't mind~

Last edited by Sirius on Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:10 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : I want a 1-to-1 interaction with Rovva first so MIIIIIIINNNNEEEE >:D)
Sirius
Sirius

Character sheet
Name: Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post by Caro Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:56 am

CARO:

"I remember you."
Had she really?
He recalled the moment he had met her.
An annoying, harsh scene played before his eyes like a film, becoming opaque and darkening her frame, which was just standing there.
Just watching him.
Like how he was watching her.
His lips made no move to comment.

"Caro, I remember."
The words were lifting up his skin it seemed.
Eyes hardening as her pace slowed, the orbs carving over the features in her face, and the bones and muscles that allowed the body to be viewed.
Who was she?
Why was she here...

"I see that you and Winter have been apart for some time, by the way you asked why you didn't get a hello from her."

That's why... His thoughts slithered around, prodding, just prodding...
A part of him believed them.
Then again, a portion of him was not connected, half of him ran alongside the white one, following her, so that she would never truly be alone.
However, her words rang truth to them.
It had been long hours of time and day since he had seen her, and he felt as though seeing her for a moment, just a fleeting moment, was not fair enough to his heart.
She suffered alone.
He suffered without her.
Why couldn't they just allow themselves to stay together?
The look in his eyes softened at the thoughts, his shoulders becoming heavier, as his heart slowly groaned.

"Quite an interesting quarrel back there."
The look dropped, he lifted his eyes.
They landed on her sly smile, and the gesture pointed back to the female from which Caro now had no liking to.

"Protecting a stranger from a stranger. Things could go several ways in such a setting."

His nostrils flared, "Individuals should be less naïve in those circumstances."
Clearly the memory irritated him.
The fact Lupa had been quick to blame winter made his words sour.
Yet, he did not become cruel in his next set, "You and me had a similar dispute."
His head tilted back, looking towards the branches of the trees, trying to keep focus.
Trying not to panic over the loss of Winter.

"I apologize if I've bothered you with my presence."
She spoke again.
He couldn't exactly tell if she were serious or not.
He looked to her then.
"Then again, it's not as if my presence is anything celebratory."
He answered with the same emotion and tone as she had said hers.
Sarcastic and serious.
However he did not feel awkward, for he had spoken only the truth.

When she finally paused he took in a breath, suddenly his curiosity getting the better of him. His lips were licked before he took a small, almost minuscule step forward. It looked more as a lean than anything.
He stared her in the eyes, searching for the truth as she would hopefully answer his question.
"Why now do you remember?" He suddenly asked, his voice expressionless as usual.

()
Word Count: 530
Mentioned: Lupa, Winter, and Makoce
Addressed: Makoce
Notes: :)
Caro
Caro

Character sheet
Name: Caro

Back to top Go down

Post by Makoce Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:07 pm

"Individuals should be less naive in those circumstances."

Makoce smirked. She agreed, of course.

"You and me had a similar dispute."

Her blood ran cold. She almost looked away as she remembered not only what had happened during their first meeting, but the emotions that she had felt during it, the ones that she covered so heavily in sarcasm that she almost became numb to her real feelings; the feelings she couldn't identify. Perhaps they were the feelings that came with being insulted; except, he also had covered his words in some sarcasm, but also with the sting of hatred instead of humor. She kept her stare though, for she had learned from Winter to never look away from the other wolf's eyes.

"Indeed we did."

A quiet chuckle followed her words, as she tried to replace her coldness with humor once again.

"Then again, it's not as if my presence is anything celebratory."

She didn't argue. Was she fond of him? Not really. But she didn't hate him. She noticed that he had answered in a tone similar to hers; half sarcastic, half serious. She smirked again.
And then, he took a breath and very slightly came closer. Makoce finally stopped, ears perked as he obviously intended to say something. His stare intensified, and she noticed how deeply he stared, as if he expected a reply through her eyes.

Interesting.
She thought.

"Why now do you remember?"

Makoce kept her stare, her eyes shifting slightly as she looked in both of his eyes.

Perhaps he didn't know that I left briefly.

"Oh, this is not the first time I've remembered."

Her voice got a little stronger. She was serious. No masks, no sarcasm, no attitude. She almost felt angry, but perhaps it was just that memory had swallowed her as she searched through her flashbacks to count how many times she remembered both Caro and Winter. How she tried to figure out what it was about Winter that made her curious, and what it was about Caro that made her blood run cold.

"I wonder about Winter. I wonder about you, too. I wonder what it is about the both of you that interests me."

She almost started to tell him that she had not really learned what friendship is, but she immediately rejected the thought. She had never told anyone. She was certainly not going to tell somebody that she didn't trust. She shifted ideas, and continued,

"Maybe I want to understand Winter. Maybe I want to understand why you follow after her."

She realized that she had tensed, and her voice was still strong. She relaxed her shoulders and forced a quick flinch of a smile, and added,

"But maybe neither of you care why I wonder. Perhaps that's why we had such a bad first greeting. Perhaps we had wrong first impressions. I thought that you were cold and heartless, and that Winter was simply walking insanity."

She lost her smirk.

"Perhaps I was wrong."

She paused to tilt her head as she searched his eyes for a reaction.

"I remember how you followed after her the first time. I've always wondered what made you follow her. There are times when I referred back to the memory to see if I had gained enough knowledge to understand. Seeing you follow after her again, well, made me want to try it too. I wanted to follow her. See what it was like."

Too much.

She had revealed too much. She finally stopped talking, but then ended with a question,

"Have you forgotten me?"

Her sarcasm came back, but once again was half serious.

Addressed: Caro
Mentioned: Caro, Winter
Word count: 671
Notes: Makoce just wants a friend T-T or a frenemy, you know, whatever lol.
Makoce
Makoce

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Motomo Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:07 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Other's speech"

Motomo looked towards the smaller, younger looking female that stood before him. This wolf looked like a yearling sort of age as she hadn't yet filled out and the way she behaved. The male, however, had not yet said anything; this was the one he aimed the speech at, mostly. Her words were not spoken kindly and were not said with pure hatred, more like jealousy. It seemed this wolf did not want to 'share' the older male with others. Even just allowing Motomo to make friends would probably not be allowed by this female, all the more reason for her to be seen as young. "Can we help you?" Were the words that she hissed towards the orange-ish male, like he thought, she was not being aggressive nor kind. This was a jealous or possessive sort of speech. Motomo ignored this wolf's tone, really and just carried on, although, when he was talking to her he didn't use his charm nor flirty sort of voice as before that did not go down to well with this young female, not that it was aimed at her. "I just wandered down here to try and make friends." He said with a slightly devious smile, he didn't seem like he was trying to make friends, probably, to the female. Motomo thought it only polite to state his name in such a situation of tension, he didn't want to make it worse between the two. Or did he? "My name is Motomo. I sometimes get called Mottie, Momo or Mot. Any are fine. What do you two go by?" He simply said, he didn't want to sound to patronising but at the same time didn't want to seem rude. Motomo looked at the other wolf, the male, and smiled. Motomo liked the attitude that this male was giving off at the moment, when he came over Motomo thought he seemed like he was quite blunt with his thoughts. Not that Motomo was in any place to judge, he may even be wrong but just the way he was speaking to this grey female made him think that.

Addressed: Dido, Keane Mentioned: Dido, Keane Word Count: 586 Notes: So, I wasn't going to post until Keane did but got bored so decided I might as well...
Motomo
Motomo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:51 pm

Verine rolled over, glancing once at the pack, though she did not see. There was no registration of new wolves, of various disturbances. A flash of white--Winter, quite possibly--out of the corner of her eye, and Verine was down again.

Her lids drifted shut, crusted tears pinching at the corners.

Addressed; Not a soul.
Mentioned; Riadven, vaguely.
Notes; Just a check in post .3.
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Verine bb ;3

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:13 pm

This was not a casual run that Winter partook in, no, this was a blind sprint towards a dangerous destination. She was not aware of Caro following her, nor was she aware of the sudden jolt that stopped him--She wouldn't have been surprised, even if she did know. Winter couldn't outrun her fears, couldn't outrun reality, nor the dangers that she posed, faced, or tempted, but she could outrun most anything on four legs or less.

She was mindless; not a single thought tethered her to the world, all intelligence that may have lingered after years of torture drifting away and replacing itself with an animalistic desire that she was, unfortunately, quite familiar with. The urge to bring serious, fatal harm to herself sent giddy waves of excitement through her.
Perhaps this time she would succeed--There was no one around to stop her, beloved or not.

Without meaning to, Winter choked on her laughter, excitement surging forth and disrupting the even breathing pattern she had adopted. Indeed, she was built for flight.
She had to slow to a lazy gallop, her shrieking laughter sending the few remaining birds over her head once more to the skies, their hollow bones carrying them far from the horrors that would soon surface in the near vicinity.
The laughter she felt shaking her body was pleasant, but to the ears of anyone around, it was clearly a cry for help. She wasn't aware, for she felt the passion of destruction reverberate throughout her body, but her body was definitely trying to save her. For once, some part of her found that there was something worth staying for. Caro, of course.

And it was a switch.

Laughter evaporated with a desperate need to hide away from the real world in the one persona she had finally accepted as her world. Caro was everything to Winter, rather she behaved as such or not.
She spun on a dime, regaining a previous speed with little effort, for having a weightless body was helpful only once, and that was when speed was a necessity.

Winter rebroke through the trees, silent. Her face was muted in expression, bright with a blinding white of her coat.
So, she shoved into Caros chest, not caring that he was in the middle of a conversation, for she cared of no others but him.

Addressed; No one.
Mentioned; Caro, Makoce and possibly Lupa.
Notes; Not my best post, but by no means bad Im sure.
Winter
Winter
Admin

Location : Lost in my imagination. With an axe since Im an axe murderer. ;3

Character sheet
Name: Winter Tolliver Saskia.

Back to top Go down

Post by Keane Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:42 pm

Keanes anger evaporated in a mist, Didos expression sending guilt like a tidal wave through his body. Had he not been lying down, the emotion he read would've knocked him flat on his ass. Am I shaking????
Of course he was; He became acutely aware of the curling and uncurling of his toes.

"Hello,"
Keane spooked, flinching with surprise in quite an embarrassing fashion. A heat rushed to his face, and a soft rumbling began to bubbling out of his chest. He was caught completely off guard by this male... Who Dido was facing off. She is far too possessive of me... I guess I cant say anything when it comes to possessiveness over another, though.
Keane rose as Dido aggressively questioned the stranger, her words laced with passion that he wasn't so sure would remain safe. Keane himself was getting ready to come off as aggressive, but was taken off guard, once again, by this fiery male.
He was beautiful. It was hard not to see him as such, and Keanes eyes unapologetically slid down to the hindquarters of this approaching stranger, which were dressed in stunning shades of red.
He choked on his saliva and embarrassment.

The beautified male responded to Dido easily, but Keane shifted away as he noticed the change in his tone; Clearly, this red male was being flirty with him beforehand. Frick frick frick... What do I do??!?
Keane had never been, nor ever would be, good with handling affection of others. This is why he observed others relationships, rather than form his own.
"My name is Motomo. I sometimes get called Mottie, Momo or Mot. Any are fine. What do you two go by?" Motomo... So fitting...
Keane could think of a few other things that fit the male well.

The little napoleon of a hunter began to twitch with frustration, his toes curling once more with all the attention.
He finally managed to grunt "Keane." out, his voice struggling to remain steady and composed. He shifted slightly, moving right next to Dido and pressing their sides together. He almost didn't want to turn the male off, but, for once, he rationalized the events, prioritizing.
The problem with Dido had to be fixed beforehand, but he couldn't find a way to articulate it, so his mouth just flopped open, a blank sound falling past his lips.

Addressed; Motomo.
Mentioned; Dido, Motomo.
Notes; THE SEXUAL TENSION THAT KEANE IS FEELING. AGH. AND DIDO IS SO POSSESSIVE I LOVE IT. AND MOTOMO IS ALL FLIRTY AND I JUST. THIS IS GOOD. REALLY REALLY GOOD.
Keane
Keane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Motomo Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:54 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Other's speech"

The wolf that Motomo had originally flirted with now reacted. He seemed to be looking Motomo over, maybe at his colouration. Whilst he did so Motomo took the opportunity to do the same, looking over the male in a discrete manor. He looked down the side of the body and on closer inspection you could see the wonderful figure underneath his fluffy coat. From a quick glance Motomo realised he looked pure black only then, when you look he has orange flecks that make him look even more beautiful, his body shaped wonderfully and the lighter greys showing it off even more. It was as if his fur was made to entice others, to draw them in- and that was what it was doing. His fur made him look irisistable, Motomo could help by be attracted [?]. Motomo watched as the male seemed to process his thoughts, giving Motomo more time to look the wonderful creature over, his eyes were stunning, they were yellow but had golden flecks inside- they were so beautiful, a think of wonder. Maybe they could put you in a trance, but whatever they could do they were beautiful and such a great colour, almost like they were dancing. Finally, to Motomo's joy, the wolf spoke. It was a grunt but from his facial expression you could tell it was to try and keep the tension lower. "Keane." "Such a wonderful name, so fitting." The way he said it was full of unsurity, Keane seemed like be didn't know what he wanted. As if he didn't know whether he wanted Motomo to dote over him or if he wanted to talk to the other wolf, the grey one, alone. His mind must of been in knots, he'd just met Motomo, the decision was hard. The way he said it was not made to turn him off either, more to tone it down slightly, maybe. Motomo watched as Keane moved himself alongside the grey one and Motomo followed his movement, the way he moved was so graceful and made him seem even more enticing to Motomo. "Stop, Motomo!" Were his only thoughts, he'd never felt this way before. So attracted, so emotional, like he needed someone, like be could live without someone. Motomo then remembered Kene had spoken, he waited a moment before responding with a slightly less obvious flirtatious way, "Wonderful name, its beautiful." "Like you." He said something silently in his head, something he would've said if the grey one wasn't there.

Addressed: Keane Mentioned: Keane Word Count: 662 Notes: YES, KEANE YOU ARE RIGHT OMG THIS IS HILARIOUS. I LOVE IT. MOTOMO IS SO WEIRD AND AWKWARD THOUGH. Also, watch out for spelling mistakes or grammar etc because I wrote this at 1am XD.
Motomo
Motomo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:22 pm

As Mave was speaking to Niko, he noticed another wolf [Momo] come dashing through and speak to Lupa, Zara, Shadow, and Kannie. He turned his attention back to Niko when she spoke and asked if she could speak to anyone. Mave looked around for Cass or Veri before he turned to her again and spoke.
"Looks like the current alphas aren't exactly present here at the moment... if you want you can wait for them or speak to me."
Maverick looked over at the dark wolf [Shadow] who said that he really was Shadow and that the wolf from about a year ago, his brother, was named Dark. He could tell that Shadow wasn't paying much attention to him anymore, so all he did was give a slight nod and look back at Niko.
A few moments later, Lupa approached them and asked to speak to him.

"Sure, Lupa. Whatever you need. What is it?"
The former alpha looked back at Niko and said,
"I'll get back to you in a moment."
He looked at Lupa and waited her to say whatever she needed to say.

Addressed: Niko, Lupa
Mentioned: Niko, Lupa, Zara, Shadow, Kannie, Cass, Veri
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Location : Long gone... contactable on FeralHeart and my DeviantART account (@Kikiorylandia)

Character sheet
Name: Maverick

http://kikiorylandia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dido Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:49 pm

((WHY AM I MAKING DIDO SO MEAN LIKE OMF WHY. I'M AM CHANNELING ALL MY INNER A-HOLE-NESS INTO MY DIDO POSTS LIKE. MAYBE I SHOULD TRY TO TONE IT DOWN A BIT, I DUNNO.
WHAT AM I DOING? WHAT AM I GOING ALONG WITH?))

They ignored her, as if she was just some idiotic pup, begging for attention, and in order to rid her from their presence, they paid no attention to the half breed.
And she saw, could smell, the sudden change in the air.
Mine. Mine! She wanted to scream at the orange wolf gave his name and began to speak to Keane;Motomo.
She didn't give her name;Motomo didn't deserve it. He didn't deserve to breathe her name. And neither does Keane, she thought angrily, as her multi-colored orbs drifted over to him.
Maybe she was being too possesive;too angry. But she had her rights. He shoved her away, pushed her out of his walls, yelled at her, growled at her and then ignored her!
Did she mean that little to him?
She watched them in silence, disgust rolling up her throat and she made a gagging sound as she stared at both males in distaste.
And then Keane pressed himself to her, and she bristled. "Oh, please.." She muttered under her breath.
Her eyes wandered. She could play this game. She could throw her attention towards another.
Licking her yellow stained teeth, she pulled away from Keane's side only slightly. Her grey fur still touched his, and there was a smile gracing her lips, though her smile lacked all kindness and her eyes had no light in them;they were cold and angry. "You don't have to pretend that you like me, Keane. We all know that's not true. I can go, leave you and him," she paused, eyeing Motomo like he was a rat, and continued, her eyes back on Keane, challening him.  "..Alone, to continue you're very boring conversation, since you seem to enjoy his company more than mine."

Dido
Dido

Back to top Go down

Post by Keane Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:09 pm

He wanted to pretend that he didn't notice Motomo eyeing him. He wanted to act as though he never saw the slow drag of another's eyes roaming over his body, but it was clear, from the way his body reacted to it, that he would not be able to forget easily.

Keane clenched his jaw and looked at his paws, frustration boiling up in him with the compliments that followed him introducing himself. My name is no more unique than the rest of us here... But, as worked up as he was about it, Keane did kind of appreciate the attention he was getting from Motomo, despite the embarrassment it brought him.
Especially when it turned out to be so positive from a stranger, and suddenly negative from the only one he bothered to spend some time with.

A pang of fury shifted through him, not quite matching Didos for his anger easily surpassed hers. What is her problem?
"You don't have to pretend that you like me, Keane. We all know that's not true. I can go, leave you and him," Keanes lips split over his teeth aggressively as Didos eyes slid over to Motomo, raging judgement in her glare. "..Alone, to continue you're very boring conversation, since you seem to enjoy his company more than mine."

It hurt. More than anything he had heard in a while, those words hurt. But, Keane, sweet delicate flower he was, would show absolutely no sign of his pain.
"Canis, Dido!" Keane began, shifting so he was fully facing the adolescent. His eyes were harsh, but the words that followed his opening were worse, tinged with raw, furious exasperation. "Dont be such a little brat; Act your age, because you know damn well that you're the only one in this whole friggin' pack that I dedicate my time to."
Spit was flinging itself off of his lips, punctuating each aggravated syllable.
"You are LITERALLY the only one I have spoken to, without prior prompting, throughout my entire time here." His paws began to curl again, and his jaw clenched momentarily, before he continued his verbal rage. "Dont you dare try to claim that I dont like you, because its a complete lie and everyone here knows it."

Keanes voice was gradually increasing in volume, and small, weakened part of him--a hurt part of him, really--told him that he should probably stop.
He didn't want to hurt his poor Dido, after all. She was most, if not everything that mattered to him. His only companion, really.
But he was wounded, and a wounded Keane is a furious Keane.
"Like, what did you think I thought about you, child? I am, nine times out of ten, crawling to you. If we're going to talk about one of us not caring for the other, maybe lets bring up how you're spending time with friggin' Kaz!?"
A rocking motion was adopted by Keane, and he began to pace in front of the gorgeous female he devoted so much to, his eyes never leaving hers. "Maybe you should go, if you're going to throw fits when someone else, besides you, decides that maybe Im worth talking to." He wanted to withdraw the statement as soon as he released it, knowing that he pouted just as often when Dido wasn't giving her full attention to him. But, it was too late to turn back now.

Keane forced his gaze over to Motomo, briefly eyeing him and trying to gage his reaction--Horrified? Turned off? Terrified?--before continuing his rant.
"And if you're allowed to do your own thing, why cant I do mine? And I'll have you know, friggin' remind you, actually, that he approached me. And who was I with, when Motomo came over?" The accusation in his voice was obvious, and if it wasn't when Dido heard it, Keanes eyes made it crystal clear that it was not his fault that the yearling was being pissy.
"But seriously, if you're just going to pout, the go pout somewhere else, because someone else might actually take the time to understand that when I push them away, its not because I dont love them, but because Im a piece of trash. I thought you would have friggin' known, by now."
He was winding down, and it was very clear. His eyes were softening and opening up to leak out the pain he felt. It was hard, pretending what Dido had said didn't hurt.
Motomo and him hadn't even began to speak yet; They'd only just introduce themselves.
"So either shut the hell up, Dido, or leave, because Motomo and I were going to start talking, probably about adult concepts you find boring."
His last comment was, admittedly, a harsh jab meant to cause the female just as much pain as she caused him, but he pretended not to care.
Always pretending.

Addressed; Dido.
Mentioned; Dido, Motomo.
Notes; NAH BABE LET DIDO BE ANGRY BC KEANE CAN GET REAL GOOD AND ANGRY NOW TOO. <333 and sorry Motomo for tossing you into the middle of Kedo/Kido/Kedao/Kedan/Deane/Kiane/Deado drama c':

Last edited by Keane on Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Keane
Keane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Motomo Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:46 am

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Other's speech"

Suddenly, the grey wolf, the one he didn't know the name of, began to get angry. It was pathetic really, another thing a yearling would do. "Kids these days..."

"Oh, please.." She muttered as Keane touched up against her. It was quite rude, Keane was trying to include her but she didn't want it. This grey one must've wanted to be spoken to, not touched but didn't they all. It was a difficult situation and Motomo wondered how Keane would deal with it. "You don't have to pretend that you like me, Keane. We all know that's not true. I can go, leave you and him.. ..Alone, to continue you're very boring conversation, since you seem to enjoy his company more than mine." The grey one continued her rant, was it nothing to her? Seemed very much so, this grey one didn't care at all and her stare was like a man pointing out vermin, Motomo was the vermin. She didn't need to do that, it was uncalled for and Motomo was slightly angry too now, she'd referred to him as a rat, silently, and he didn't like it, not one bit. Motomo shot him back a look of anger, not jealousy, anger. It was a strong difference from jealousy. Suddenly, out of no where, Keane came up and began giving the grey one verbal rage. "Dont be such a little brat; Act your age, because you know damn well that you're the only one in this whole f****** pack that I dedicate my time to." Was his first speech, his words full of hatred and anger but at the same time Motomo could see that behind all that he wasn't sure if he wanted to do it. Well that's what he thought anyway. A few 'speeches' later, Keane said something that surprised Motomo: "Maybe you should go, if you're going to throw fits when someone else, besides you, decides that maybe Im worth talking to." It seemed like Keane was not a very well socialised wolf with the pack, to be honest neither was Motomo.

Keane then looked at Motomo, probably trying to figure out his expression, it was a strange emotional mixture. He was not turned off by everything going on, and that you could see on his face, he was not laughing at the grey one or too happy but at the same time the reason that Keane was actually asking the grey one to leave over Motomo made him feel happy, more wanted, give him more purposed here. "So either shut the hell up, Dido, or leave, because Motomo and I were going to start talking, probably about adult concepts you find boring." Keane then eventually said. It made him feel more wanted, more like Keane didn't mind his company. "Adult concepts, huh. Sounds perfect." Motomo was lost in his thoughts for a moment as he decided whether he should say anything but maybe it was difficult to know. "If I ask Keane if he wants me to leave I could be sent away and not talk to him but then again if I say it then I could gain his trust..." Motomo didn't know what to do, he just stood there, same expression on his face, not saying anything.

Addressed: x Mentioned: Keane, Dido, rest of pack (sorta) Word Count: 822 Notes: It's fine, Keane. I actually enjoy this XD. Dido, keep him angry, it's so funny. Posting as Lupa later.
Motomo
Motomo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Niko Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:58 am

Niko glance at Mave and the other wolf he was speaking to.
Then she looked around the den. It was much bigger than the place her father had brought her up in. The wolves that were scattered around were all well fed. It was easy to tell by their postures.
Niko reflected on what Mave had said. The two alpha's weren't here. A flood of dread ran through her as she thought of what the alpha's must look like if this wolf, Mave, was not one.
She decided it was best to speak to this wolf about joining to pack, his eyes seemed to calm her, despite his somewhat threatening posture. She sat down and continued to watch the pack as Mave conversed with this new wolf.

Mentioned: Mave; Lupa
Note: Bad post (yet again) apologies...
Niko
Niko

Character sheet
Name: Niko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next