The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3
The Riadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
The Main Den - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 6:45 pm by Jeamesero

» What Music Are You Listening To?
The Main Den - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:52 pm by Jeamesero

» Count to 1000!
The Main Den - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:44 pm by Jeamesero

» Yum or yuck?
The Main Den - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:36 pm by Roki

» I drop a_
The Main Den - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:35 pm by Roki

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

The Main Den

+14
Kain
Wjinry
Winter
Caro
Bright Fang
Kahlua
Kiokkia
Topaz
BM100
Dawn
Shun
Cassiel
Shadow
Maverick
18 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Main Den - Page 2 Empty The Main Den

Post by Maverick Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:18 am

First topic message reminder :

The Main Den - Page 2 Dcg686pma05t1asgyrcb

This is the pack's main den. It is tucked away deep into the forest, making it hard for most animals to find it. It has lots of room on the inside, and many wolves can fit inside comfortably. There is a small creek nearby, where most pups learn how to swim.
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Location : Long gone... contactable on FeralHeart and my DeviantART account (@Kikiorylandia)

Character sheet
Name: Maverick

http://kikiorylandia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

The Main Den - Page 2 Empty Re: The Main Den

Post by Maverick Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:54 pm

"Not too long," Mave responded, "after all, most wolves can't survive that long on their own." He stopped, unsure of what to say next.
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Location : Long gone... contactable on FeralHeart and my DeviantART account (@Kikiorylandia)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:21 pm

Clementine painfully followed the catcalls and pounding of the woodpeckers. It’s lucky that I learned this trick, so thought the yearling. The simpering idea soon grew sour, and Clem reasserted her grip on the wooden board clasped between her jaws. It was logical to track the woodpeckers, whether you were looking to hunt or seeking shelter. Besides this survival nonsense, the reason for her arrival was to simply to sit among the wildlife; to enjoy the seething pulse of liveliness above, below, and around her.
    A pair of puzzled dark eyes peered from the undergrowth. Crouched on the ground—and suppressing her drive to roll in the gritty dirt—Clementine observed a newfound treasure: life, and not the type she thought of earlier, but her chance for security and identity. Two wolves spoke to each other near their likely luxurious. Clem’s own unofficial den was rather lackluster, and her only family took the form of insects that scuttled about her, sometimes onto her unkempt fur.
    A sudden sparked of self-consciousness caused her to lick and scrutinize her fur. The gray and white blended even more by the grime. Clementine’s pink tongue swiped across her muzzle as she deliberated for about two heartbeats. She then stood up on legs like stilts and emerged into the clearing, snuffling at and overturning rocks as if unaware of the wolves. Thus was her game.

Last edited by Clementine on Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:08 pm

After several minutes of silence, Mave caught a scent of a lone wolf. Female, about a year old, the brute thought to himself. He arose on all fours and looked around. He turned to the healer and asked, "Do you smell that?"
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:19 am

Howl observed the alpha as he scented something and checked it out for himself. He could smell the young female as well. "Yep," he responded half attentively. It was very odd that yet another wolf had come upon them here. Was it something in the water? For some reason, everybody just seemed to be appearing out of nowhere today, but he wasn't going to question it. The pack needed members, and this was good enough for him. When the strange female emerged from the bushes and sailed out into the open, it caught him a bit off guard. She certainly wasn't afraid of much, he noted. "Hello there," Howl addressed the female, curious for a response.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:15 pm

The tips of Clem's furry ears tickled at the sound of speech. Lavishly languid, she flipped her face towards the source that she already knew of. "Hi," she murmured in a meager manner. Her spurt of adrenaline, which she had mistaken for confidence, was now buried under a blanket of trepidation. There was no guardian or friendly creature under which she could hide. This was Clementine's realization as her former puppy habits once again began to harry her.
    The wood nearly crumbled under Clem's crushing hold. She set it upon the grass and peevishly glanced at the unraveling nails. Her paw throbbed from the sharp stone beneath one of her paws. Clementine's cautious countenance deplored the presence of the two male wolves. It told her to flee and continue traveling. 'Hello there' was an fairly misconstrued phrase, said by both bare friends and clever beasts. After several seconds, she was beset by a better idea; one that forced her to notice that the stranger--the speaker--had spoken simply and kindly. "Hi," she barked once again. "My name is Clementine." Although it was a abrupt greeting, it was good by Clem.

Last edited by Clementine on Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:14 pm

Mave saw the fae show herself, as well as when she spoke. "Hello, my name's Maverick, I'm the alpha male of the Riadven Pack," he introduced, "do you have a home?"
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:41 pm

Howl stood by as the alpha introduced himself to the newcomer. He didn't want to interrupt anything, but at the end he added, "And I'm Howl, healer. It's nice to meet you." He was trying his best to be friendly to the new wolf without butting in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:09 pm

"Not anymore,” Clementine said to the canine who asserted himself as alpha. Initially, she had been unsure of the ranks; both wolves were at odds as they talked. This Clem had realized as she stalked the densite.  Her acknowledgement to Howl was a mere nod; she was now past pleasantries. Perhaps, though, she would harvest from him a way to remove the splinters from her gums. Clem had devised many ways to deprive others of patience to the point of surrender. She rarely used such methods anymore, being a mature yearling who no longer needed to nag. Her own reverie left her to stand awkwardly, grating her teeth against the stiff wooden board. Clementine soon revived the conversation’s previously unpaved road. “Riadven. That’s a good name for a pack. I like it.”

OOC: I'm gonna have so much fun with this table...

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:09 pm

Mave lifted his chin and smiled as Clem complemented the pack's name. "You're welcome to join us if you'd like, and seeing that you are on the younger side you would be placed as a yearling for now," he said, dipping his head.
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:09 pm

Howl continued to smile as he waited to see how things would play out. He hoped that Clementine would accept Maverick's offer to join this little pack, because she seemed nice. Beside that, Howl liked youth and enjoyed watching them. He himself was nearing old age, and found it amusing to spend time with younger folks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:08 pm

Clementine's smile was slow to appear, but it slammed into her with the speed of the hunt. "I will take you up on this," she spoke facetiously, "but remember that I can help out with things too." As Clementine's paws began to carve out a cache for her board, there came a nagging sensation to her. "Thanks, by the way. Really," she muttered, her face still hounding the hole. Clem knew that the wolves could hear her even from several feet away.

Last edited by Clementine on Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:38 pm

Mave nodded, though confused. "Um, ok..." he said, not sure if Clem was accepting or declining his offer to join the pack.
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:15 pm

Clementine straightened up to look at Maverick. "I mean...don't leave me out of things just because I'm little. I can help out Howl with his chores, maybe." She paused, still pondering. "But I'll definitely join, either way,"  Clem quickly clarified.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:25 pm

He was glad to hear that Clem would be staying with the pack, and he could always use more help. "I could always use the help, and I'm sure they'll be plenty of other things you can do, too," he told the pup reassuringly. Howl smiled at the pup as he considered how she might be able to help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:47 pm

Mave smiled when Clem clarified herself. "Ah, well, excellent. You will actually be picking your future desired rank soon anyways, so spend this time helping out so you decide what you wish to do later," he said. "Welcome to the pack."
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:21 pm

"Oh, good!" Clementine actually bounded around the site a bit before regaining her bearings. "Does anymore else live here?" she inquired. "My old pack was huge." At that, Clementine tensed but glanced both wolves full in the face, deterring tears. Please, don't pry. Don't ask, she begged them from inside her masked mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:25 pm

Howl listened as Clem reacted to her acceptance into the pack, and then to her question. "Just two others," he told her, "Off hunting." So she'd come from a large family too, then. He didn't ask about it, though, because it was a sensitive subject, for him at least. He didn't know where Clementine came from, but he hoped she'd had a better experience than him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:22 pm

"Yes, they're off hunting..." Mave added shortly after Howl's response. He turned to the male. "Don't you think they'd be back by now?"
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:33 pm

"Not sure," Howl responded honestly. He didn't know how hunts worked typically, as he had sparse experience with the matter. Sometimes, he wished he knew more about other trades.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:44 am

The Main Den - Page 2 9148ac10

BOOM!

A loud rustle in the trees, Following by a fat red piece of fluff emerged. She panted, and lopped her body down to the side, her large paws visible and directly in front of her, sprawled out. She was tired, all that running. But anyways, Running didn't matter.

She was free!

"But what do I do...."

She spoke aloud, not realizing that anyone was here. She had no idea what to do with herself, she couldn't hunt, she had no shelter, and there was no snow. She was hot, even if it is early spring. So she simply lopped on her side, and waited.  She missed Colin. He'd know what to do if we had an adventure together.

She must've taken a nap because by the time she sat up, the day was slightly later and she'd heard the voices of other creatures. Wolves.

She's part wolf. Maybe she could stay with them? What if they make fun of her? Naw, That's not gonna happen. She stared at the wolves, her head crained softly to the left, in a questioning pose. There were no pups around.

Well, That was the lead dog. The one who looks like...An Elkhound?

Naw, It was a wolf. Much too bulky to be an Elkhound.

And that littler one, I bet that ones a wheeler. Er, What do they call 'em in packs? Oh well, I'll just call 'er a younger folk.

And him, He looked respectful. All proper like. Kinda like The lead dog but different. Like he saved alot o' lives.

Alright North, 'nuff bickering, just go over there.

And so she walked, real slow and quiet. They probably knew she was there now. She blasted in here like a fluffy rocket.

Hallo. My name is North Parker, but lots call me Rats. It's the swear 'fore god truth that I am not gonna hurt you folks, I just wanna place to stay.

Word Count :: 322 Words.
Side Notes :: This'l pick up the roleplay. I have great vibes about little Rats. x3

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:38 pm

"Hm... if they don't come back soon, we'll go look for them," Mave said. He wondered about how things were going at the hunting grounds, and then he picked up a new scent. A pup...? he wondered. He looked around and then suddenly he noticed a small puppy in front of him. He chuckled to himself when she spoke, and he laid down so they were nose to nose. "I don't think you'll be much of a threat," he giggled, then he continued; "My name's Mave, and I'm the Alpha Male, or leader of the Riadven Pack. Where are your parents?"
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:00 pm

As the male Alpha explained himself she couldn't help but think in the back of her head "I knew it. I freaking knew he was a lead dog." What do they call them, Alphas? My, that's a weird way to say it. Hm, maybe it was foreign or something. What area was she in anyway?

"Um, My parents are...."

Quick, lie. You're a good liar. I mean, you can't say you're from Vermont, I mean, They won't believe that you came that far. Or even if you came far... What if you're actually really close and they'll send you back?

"They left. They're far far a way and I don't think they liked me. I left there home a bunch of months ago. My folks I lived with after that are far away too. Like, Forever away."

#FailPostJusttoolazy

Last edited by North on Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:47 am

"I'm sorry to hear that," Mave said after the pup told her short tale. "What's your name?"

(So... lazy xD)
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:28 pm

"North."

Hm, I'm pretty sure I said that....Oh well.
The femmora softly waggled her tail at the thought of someone being interested in her. Wolves were different than dogs, in a good way. They seemed to look out for each other more. So far, The only person who wasn't a total ass was Colin- And of course Maverick. But he's a new friend.

Is Mave yer full name?

What else could she say? She was curious.

{ Meeh, The table is messing up the posts after it. It's pretty, but I gotta let it go. }

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:58 pm

"Nah, I just prefer to be called Mave. But yes, my real name's Maverick," she brute said to the little pup. He smiled at the pup, then questioned, "Would you like to join my pack? I think you could use a home." He wagged his tail, enthusiastic with the idea of a pup joining the pack. He had always loved pups, and he had a huge soft spot for them.
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next