The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3
The Riadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
The Main Den - Page 40 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 6:45 pm by Jeamesero

» What Music Are You Listening To?
The Main Den - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:52 pm by Jeamesero

» Count to 1000!
The Main Den - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:44 pm by Jeamesero

» Yum or yuck?
The Main Den - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:36 pm by Roki

» I drop a_
The Main Den - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:35 pm by Roki

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

The Main Den

+14
Kain
Wjinry
Winter
Caro
Bright Fang
Kahlua
Kiokkia
Topaz
BM100
Dawn
Shun
Cassiel
Shadow
Maverick
18 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The Main Den - Page 40 Empty The Main Den

Post by Maverick Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:18 am

First topic message reminder :

The Main Den - Page 40 Dcg686pma05t1asgyrcb

This is the pack's main den. It is tucked away deep into the forest, making it hard for most animals to find it. It has lots of room on the inside, and many wolves can fit inside comfortably. There is a small creek nearby, where most pups learn how to swim.
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Location : Long gone... contactable on FeralHeart and my DeviantART account (@Kikiorylandia)

Character sheet
Name: Maverick

http://kikiorylandia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

The Main Den - Page 40 Empty Re: The Main Den

Post by Shadow Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:08 am

Erol was just standing there, listening to the words of the adults as they exchanged words, not paying much attention on what was going on around him.
A fault I say if you have a little sister like Cress.
A small weight hit him and forced the young one to collapse on the weight of the two canids. “Cress!” Erol immediately shouted out, knowing that it was his little sister who was searching for a challenge again. Pushing himself off of the ground, he shook his ebony pelt gingerly, getting off all the dirt which hoarded in it, thanks to Cress. “You are annoying!” he growled in a puppy-ish voice, flicking his tiny tail irriated.
The next time she tackled the older male pup, he simply threw himself onto her, both canids colliding over the soil before Erol ended up being on top of Cress. “I won!” he taunted her in a mocking way, showing pure dominance as he got off of her and started jumping up and down while circling the charcoal female, “I won, I won, I won!”
However, soon a female caught his attention, one he didn´t know at all. She had a beautiful coat coloring, and steel eyes. Tilting his head to the side, he narrowed his eyes suspiciously. ´What is she doing here? Did Mommy allow her to stay?´ And again, curiousity brought the pup to near the female and actually land in front of her. “Who are you and what is your... bo... bu... bus... bussyness here?” The word. He overheard his mother speaking with a canid while using that word, though it sounded a bit different than the one Verine actually used. “You have to ask me if you want to stay!”
Addressed: Cress, Alana || Mentioned: Verine, etc || Word Count: 289 || Notes: 
Shadow
Shadow

Character sheet
Name: Shadow

http://ooeattherudeoo.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanaya Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:39 pm

Jeames wasn't comfortable coming back home, she realized. He was nervous, somewhat like her, but for a different reason;she didn't bother to ask him why. It wasn't any of her buesiness yet it made her wonder exactly what she had to be prepared for.

And then she was there;they were all there, too. Wolves. It was a family;a pack, and she was the outsider who practically clung to Jeames. I don't belong here. Run. Run. Run. Kanaya stopped mid-stride as Jeames wandered on over to a obsidian brute with bright blue eyes and suddenly she realized just how real this was becoming;she was actually going to try and join a pack again. She was doing something she had told herself not to do times and times before: staying alone was better, because no one can hurt you. But she was giving these wolves a chance to hurt her-she followed after Jeames at a brisk pace and nearly poked her muzzle into his side;she hoped he realized that she could be brave, too.  

"I-I'm sorry f-for t-trespassing, s-sir. A-as stated b-y o-our l-l-lovely J-Jeames h-h-here, I a-am K-Kanaya a-and I-I would l-love it i-if I c-could join t-this p-pack o-of yours..." She stuttered too much;she hated herself. She was not brave, and she was not normal. Please, please! She pleaded into her head as she waited for this male wolf to respond.
Kanaya
Kanaya

Character sheet
Name: Kanaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:06 pm

"I do apologize, I have been here for a day or two. Seeking the owners to inform them of my presence. I just parted ways from my loved ones just weeks prior - looking for a new family to join." At least he's honest...
Nodding, Verine continued to look at this strange male, dominance radiating despite her eyes, which were radiating kindness.
"I'm an excellent hunter, and by the looks of it you have your paws full. Many of these wolves do not mix. By sight and by scent. I'm guessing I am not the only new one." Observant too...
Even though, rationally, she knew it to be normal for another to notice the lack of union among her pack, Verine was still set on edge, body stiffening.
"Food is a rather large necessity with the young pups here. Please - allow me to supply food. I wish for you and your mate to stay as near to the pups as possible. Not worrying of hunting."

"You're quite the charmer, Ares." Verine laughed softly, shaking her head with amusement. "So a new hunter, yeah? Good. We could always use more of those." Her tail flipped up quickly, swishing through the air seductively, though she was far from interested.

And then there was Abaddon.
“Loyalty is my priority. I will not cause harm unless my pack is threatened, and I will never harm my pack.” "That's appreciated; Thank you." Verine brushed off the comment, as it wasn't necessary. There was no prior prompting, but... She was a bit more comfortable with the female, knowing this.

“You are annoying!” These pups will be the death of me...
Growling softly, Verine turned to look at Erol, standing over Cress--And being obnoxious, as per usual.
She loved him anyways.(<3)
Instead of stepping in though, she allowed them to work out their differences... They'd have to do it themselves someday.
...Until she heard Erol yelling at Alana. Not good not good not good...
Laughing uncomfortably, Verine smiled at Ares and gestured at him, offering him to follow or socialize.
Either way, she was gone, rushing towards Alana. "Erol!" Grunting softly, Verine pushed Erol out of the way, bopping him on the head as she did so. "Behave, or I'll force you to stand by my side all day. Doing boring things with your mother." Saying this, she shooed him off.

"Alana; Forgive me, but it seems that Im free now."
Flicking her ears, Veri lowered her body--still lean, despite the pregnancy--to the ground in front of the female, eyes curious.

(ITS UGLY. SORRY.)
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Verine bb ;3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:04 pm

Are's graciously smiled and allowed his rather over-extended tail to sway lightly. The alphess was a gorgeous she-wolf, something the oddly painted male could get used to looked at - though of course Ares was more of a browser, not one to seek out anything more. Verine swished her feathery tail in a tantalizing manner, making the icy, yet soft optics of the hunter widen with surprise then regain their average structure. Soon the rather snippy, ebony wolf he witnessed earlier arrived. Announcing she would never cause harm to this family, a small greeting smirk was cast from Ares as she settled near he and his new dominant.

Though soon Verine was up and moving, handling alpha and motherhood duties. 'what a life you must possess dear.' Ares blinked a few times and scanned quickly, observing all forms quickly near him. Seeing whom could be of assistance on his potential hunting trip. He gazed the Abaddon for a few moments, her eyes seemed lifeless. Fully absent of color and emotion, something Ares had never seen - at least color wise. The rather robust masculine stepped a few feet closer to the shadow hooded she-wolf. Looking momentarily over his shoulder to look at Verine- she gestured him to follow if he wished - but he decided against it.

As Ares neared closer and closer to the seemingly neutral natured wolf, "Pardon me miss, I'm Ares. I hope you don't take this in a wrong way - but you look as though you would be of great use on a hunt. Would you care to assist me if you aren't preoccupied?" Ares tried to seem as non-threatening as he could. His obsidian-smokey pigmented head coking sideways and his tail lightly brushing against his ankles as it flicked side to side.

Ares recalled the words exchanged with his alphess - a small flashing grin appeared as he could hear her voice once more calling him a charmer. It was true, he was often title as this, though that's just how he acted with anyone, he enjoyed making a pleasant impression. He then played the words Verine said of hunters, and needing more of them. When the faded - azure gaze of the male grazed the pack once again - he didn't really pick up an impression of a hunter. Was he the only one?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:51 am

The Main Den - Page 40 Coolt126
While awake but laying upon the solid terrain, Alana watched with observant steel shaded irises the entire pack´s doings. Males and females were interacting with each other, some rather wanted to keep their personal space while others seemed warming up to the pack. ´I´d need to interact with some as well... Make some aquaintances, maybe even friends. Well, from the one´s I´ve already met... The Alphess was quite nice but that´s actually her job.´ Sighing softly, Alana now spotted an ebony figure making it´s way toward her location. ´A pup?´
Who are you and what is your... bo... bu... bus... bussyness here?”
The pup shouted at her while standing right in front of her snout. ´Sweet... but could become quite annoying over time.´ A weak chuckle exited Alana´s throat and she wiggled her frame closer so the noses of both canids touched each other, her damp breath exiting her nostrils and softly landing upon the young one´s snout. “You mean business.” she licked his crowns fur before continuing, “My name is Alana and I wanted to join your family.”
You have to ask me if you want to stay!”
Another shout, causing Alana to laugh heavily. “Oh, I am sorry for that, Alpha. May I stay?” Her voice was gentle and she didn´t want to crush his dreams and so she pretented and acted like he wished. “I could help you out, if you should ever hurt yourself, i´d be glad to treat your wound.”
 "Erol!" 
Receptors rotated back and forth as the familiar voice of the Alphess reached her auds creamy pigmented hollows. Seeing that the still unknown female pushed her son out of the way, scolding him for what he did, Alana simply kept a warm smile upon her lips, directed at both; mother and son. ´He´s just a kid... I think he´ll become a wonderful canid once he grows up.´
"Alana; Forgive me, but it seems that Im free now."
Hmm?” Alana was lost in her thoughts of the young canid as once again the Alphess addressed her, her fully attention was now given to her before she blinked a few times. “Oh.” Clearing her throat gingerly, Alana made sure that a perfect smile was playing on her lips as the blue-ish irises of the Alphess stared into her steel one´s curiosity were written in them. “It´s no big deal, Patience is a virtue. But if you are free for now, I´d be glad to speak with you about my occupation in this pack, as well as the permission for my stay.” It seemed as if it was safe to fully speak with her, since it appeared as if her attention was fully given to Alana, hopefully. And so, the cream and grey pigmented female immediately jumped straight into the conversation, she was building there, “If there would be a spot as a Shaman, I´d gladly accept that ranking. I have great knowledge of treating injuries, however, I am rather interested in the psyche of one that their external wounds. You have to know, one may be able to fully treat external wounds and one is able to fully recover, but our mind is not as easy to be treated as our body. It´s impossible to heal a mentally disordered individual.” She´d have continued with her talk, however, Alana wasn´t sure how longer the Alphess would want to listen to her words, about a subject she probably wasn´t interested in. “But to make it short, I do have knowledge in treating wounds ecetera. Is there a possibility for me to manage to grab a spot as a Shaman?”
Addressed:: Verine, Erol || Mentioned:: The pack || Word Count:: 604 || Notes: 

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:23 pm

Shun ate some more of the carcass, ripping off pieces of the meat and chewing on them, swallowing them down. He eyed the pack members around him he realized they were all from different packs, they had all joined; only those three pups of the two Alphas were truly born in this pack.
So this meant Shun would be allowed to stay, this meant they accepted almost any kind of wolf, all kinds of different personalities. As he waited for Verine to remember that he had wanted to talk to her, he saw her walking over to yet another wolf, another female. Shun sighed and shook his head.
He knew the Alphas were busy, they had a very stressful life, but it seemed like the Alpha female had forgotten about him. Shun wasn’t one to interrupt so he kept laying there, watching them speak, his belly now finally full with meat. He hadn’t eaten this good in so long.
But still, he guessed he needed to speak to one of the Alphas to make sure they knew he would stay. He was still looking for his mate, but Jeamesero needed him here, even if the male didn’t want to admit it. this meant Shun had to give up his search for his lover. The male swallowed at the thought, gulping, a whimper escaped his thought.

But it was now or never, he really had to get accepted in order to stay, he couldn’t stay around having no rank at all, then he would be a loner stalking a pack. And Shun wasn’t a loner at all, he was a pack member, he belonged with a pack, not on his own. This is what he had learned to remember during the time he had met Aura and taken her along, after he had met Yuki, before she died.
Shun pushed himself on his paws with effort, a groan escaping his mouth. He was still weak, too weak to stand for long, but he had to take action now, he couldn’t wait any longer. Verine seemed to have forgotten about him; he had to stop waiting, he had to speak up for once, because he never did.
The male walked over to the Alpha female, who was talking to this new female. He stood behind Verine and cleared his throat, looking at the female who was talking to Verine. He cleared his throat, a bit nervous, a bit shy.
‘’I’m really sorry… I don’t mean to interrupt but… I wanted to mention that I want to talk to the Alpha after you’ve spoken to her. About my rank, that is. Go ahead, you can speak first, after all you were here first, but I just wanted to mention that, just so you know… Sorry again.’’, he said, his voice shivering a bit. He looked at the new female and nodded shyly, taking a few steps back so she and Verine had space to talk, but all that time he would sit behind Verine and wait for his chance to speak.

Addressed: Alana, Verine (kind of) Mentioned: Jeamesero, Cassiel, Erol, Navin, Cress Word Count: 508 Notes: Shun is still here bb ;D
BM100
BM100

Character sheet
Name: BM100

http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:00 pm

(SHUN I SWEAR IM NOT IGNORING YOU. T^T)

Verine blinked expectedly, gazing at Alana with interest, a smile spread across her face. I can see us becoming friends already...
“If there would be a spot as a Shaman, I´d gladly accept that ranking. I have great knowledge of treating injuries, however, I am rather interested in the psyche of one that their external wounds. You have to know, one may be able to fully treat external wounds and one is able to fully recover, but our mind is not as easy to be treated as our body. It´s impossible to heal a mentally disordered individual.”
Alana wasn't done, and Verine kept her mouth closed, not wanting to interrupt.
“But to make it short, I do have knowledge in treating wounds ecetera. Is there a possibility for me to manage to grab a spot as a Shaman?”
"As a Shaman, no, but as a Healer of Riadven, yes."
Verine grinned, tail wagging softly as gazed into the eyes of Alana.

Shun is everywhere, so it seems.
‘’I’m really sorry… I don’t mean to interrupt but… I wanted to mention that I want to talk to the Alpha after you’ve spoken to her. About my rank, that is. Go ahead, you can speak first, after all you were here first, but I just wanted to mention that, just so you know… Sorry again.’’ "Its not a problem Shun; I must offer my apologies."
Verine stood swiftly, turning to Alana once more. "Welcome to the pack, Alana. You may speak to Caro if you have any questions, though you do seem to be well informed in the arts." Verine smiled once more, before facing Shun.

"Shun, my deepest apologies are in order. Please, allow me to make it up to you somehow."
She frowned, leaning towards him affectionately, as if to comfort him. Last minute, she pulled back, allowing him his space instead. "You wanted to talk about your new rank?"

(Ick.)
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Verine bb ;3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kahlua Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:36 am

The Main Den - Page 40 2a7iwj6
"I was right. Your name is the best I've ever heard."

Kahlua smiled brightly at the complement Abaddon gave her. Next thing she knew, Verine was standing over her and ordered Abaddon to go see someone else. She flattened her ears and glanced up at Verine, wondering if she was in trouble. The pup had seen Abaddon speaking to Verine earlier so she thought it was okay to talk with her. And Abaddon was nice.

"Talk more later? You're my new best friend."

Kahlua wagged her tail furiously and nodded. She'd never had a best friend before. She glanced up at Verine again, wondering if she was going to get yelled at. Before anything happened, however, a new wolf approached. He was pretty all black and brown and cream with eyes similar to her own.

“Hello, pretty girl. It's good to see you again.”

Kahlua smiled and wagged her tail again when Abaddon returned and spoke to her. The wolves around spoke to and listened to Verine and Kahlua looked down and pawed at the dirt slightly, waiting. Then she felt movement and looked up to see Verine headed for Erol and her ears flattened again as she watched Verine leave to tend to her own pups. Kahlua dropped her gaze and shuffled around on the spot for a moment before laying down and laying her head on her paws.
Kahlua
Kahlua

Character sheet
Name: Kahlua

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:02 am

The Main Den - Page 40 2iqigk3
“Cress! You are annoying!”

Cress giggled again as Erol yelled at her. He tackled her and started yelling about winning but she didn't care. She annoyed him and that made her happy enough. He turned away from her and she started snapping and pawing at his tail. She snapped her jaws shut on his tail, leaned backwards and tugged while she listened to him. He was being bossy to the new wolf, like he was with everyone. She released his tail so suddenly she fell backwards on her butt with a small thump.

“Who are you and what is your... bo... bu... bus... bussyness here? You have to ask me if you want to stay!”

"Nuh-uh! That's momma and papa's job, not yours Erol! You're just a baby!" She said as she jumped to her feet quickly. She knew that last part would get him upset again and she tried not to laugh again. She was ready to take whatever he tried to throw at her with a grin on her face.

"Erol! Behave, or I'll force you to stand by my side all day. Doing boring things with your mother."

Cress couldn't hold it in any longer. She burst out laughing as her momma bopped him him the head, "Teaches you to be bossy!"" She laughed again and slapped her front paws on the ground a couple times in her mirth. She didn't know if she was going to get in trouble for laughing so she forgot about Erol and dashed off, chasing a leaf that was floating around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:44 am

† Shall we dance? †

A slim snouted visage spread a slight smile as she was addressed. She turned her eyes upward with an eerie hollowness and blinked, once.
What an intricate design.
Her white-ice orbs travelled along his pose from ears to tail, and then found themselves at his eyes. She allowed a quiet chuckle and refused more than one syllable of the sound.
“Let's go for a hunt then, shall we?” A mischievous tone was laced around her voice, engulfing it in a soothing harmony of danger and emptiness. She strode towards the Alphess and nodded once, “We are going for a hunt.”  
She walked away and back to the male.
“You have an interesting design to your fur.”
She watched a wolf enter the grounds, assuming he was new. The demoness turned her cranium away and to the trail from the camp.
Let's go then.
She leaned to the exit, wishing to hunt, wishing to rip flesh and taste the blood. She grinned at the thought. Perhaps a little fun was in order. Perhaps a little fear could be drawn from an elk. Perhaps so many things could happen. Perhaps a death of her own doing cold be arranged.
Perhaps.
Abaddon stepped gently, her shoulders moving as a hunting tigress'. She flicked her tail side to side, releasing nothing but a chill behind her, as if she could numb the world with her own empty, unfeeling self. She held her empty eyes along the earth, the emotionless smirk resting on her maw, tying together the entirety of her ebony ensemble.

Addressed: † Ares, Verine † Mentioned: † Scout † Notes: † To The Summer Meadows †

Last edited by Abaddon on Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet
Name: Deyanira

Back to top Go down

Post by Bright Fang Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:21 am

Bright Fang was surprised by Jeamesero's out burst. She only watched as he left. She huffed and went to a far corner in the area under a tree. Bright sighed laying down resting her head on her paws watching wolves going with there business. She flower her eyes trying to block out all the sounds, pressing her ears down as far as they could go, she brought her tail close hoping to go to sleep and ignore all the hectic things.
Bright Fang
Bright Fang

Character sheet
Name: Bright Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:24 pm

Meadow

The canines maw was parted, pink tongue panting and beads of saliva dripping of the muscle here and there. Her pale fur glowed underneath the rays of the sun, as her muscles beneath her webbed here and there, pinching and pulling to create her fluid, easy movements. In a swift movement, her very small frame leaped forward, crossing into the territory.
So far she had been unseen and unmet.
Her heart wished it differently.
She was the type of wolf to hate being left alone, to be a wanderer. No she craved to socialize, she desired the presence of another flesh. She wasn’t bred to be abandoned, nor was she breed to be isolated.
No, her soles led her forward, following the pheromones of the creatures that settled here, who lived her amongst each other, in their own community. Her nose twitched, flaring open for a second, as her body came to an abrupt halt.
She knew she had to carry on, but how could she pass up the beautiful opportunity now? A flora she stumbled upon, and in it, the bright yellow flowers. She didn’t know what they were called, in fact she just referred them as Yellow Ball Flowers, because that’s how they were shaped. Without having much as a second thought she charged forward, practically flinging her body into the air, crashing into the ground, rolling in the bright patches.
Puffs of the flowers sprayed everywhere, littering the air in a yellow cloud. It looked as if powder had just exploded around the body, and a chorus of giggling could be heard through the thick. A writhing look was made through the congested air, before the female sprang forward, clearing the cloud, her pelt covered in a messy tangle of the flowers. A grin split her face, her cavity then vibrating as another pleased laugh came though. The plate tilted the slightest, before glancing behind her, brown eyes scanning over the clearing, making a mental note to remember the area, for when she would come back to it, because surely Meadow would.
She made a pathetic attempt to shake off the pollen, but she knew there was hardly any use of trying, the only real way to clean it off fully was to submerge your body in water. That way the water could rid of the dust that got, under your pelt as well.
So now her lithe body snaked its way through the forest, her pale blonde fur now covered in specks and sparkles of the flower residue, her ears flattened as she ran, allowing herself a faster speed, until it slowed down into a fast trot when she neared their den. Meadow was rather talented in tracking something, she would usually be the first to find a hidden object. With one last attempt to shake off her pelt, which did hardly anything and she knew it, she gazed down at herself with an amused expression and wagged her tail. Her chest came forward to present herself to the gathering of wolves.
Unsure of who to approach first she gazed around the clearing identifying the creatures.
She saw a female, a multi-colored one sitting by herself, observing the scene beforehand, and another dark colored female exiting the scene with a rather larger looking male. Her attention then shifted over landing on a dark pelted male, with bright eyes, before it finally rested on the two playing creatures.
A sudden burst of glee released a whine of happiness escape her jaws. The sight of pups, so small and adorable made her heart race. It took, nearly every single fiber in her body not to throw herself over to them and play with them, but she knew how rash that would be. These were the packs pups, and they would be guarded and defended without question. An act like that would sure get her severely hurt, and would pretty much guarantee that she would not be so welcome. The ears twitched, her eyes glanced back towards the darker colored male who had stood up and walked over to two other females.
Meadow then got the idea, after eaves dropping that is, that both wolves were there for the other female’s attention. Meadow knew instantly that she was the alpha female. Her body then perked up, she smoothly wormed her way over, and placed herself nearby, not as close as the other two candids were, but close enough to where she was obvious, and made sure she planted herself in the alpha’s line of sight.
Her eyes glanced over to the male and the female, she looked a bit shy at first, but then cleared her throat and her voice came out more than friendly and sincere, “Hello.“ She greeted them, her word accompanied by a smile.

Word count: 817
Mentioned: Abbadon, Ares, Verine, Shun, Alana, Cress, and Kahlua
Notes: Whoop first post as Meadow c:
Mirage
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:35 pm

Shun waited for Verine to finish her duties with the new female. He sat there peacefully, his tail curled around his body, his heterochromia colored eyes focused on the back of the Alpha female, but his eyes were staring off into the distance.
When she was done she turned around and spoke to him, apologizing. Shun looked at her, his mouth open, a slightly shocked expression in his face. He didn’t really understand her reaction; he should be the one to be sorry, not the Alpha female.
‘’It’s not a problem Shun; I must offer my apologies. Shun, my deepest apologies are in order. Please, allow me to make it up to you somehow. You wanted to talk about your new rank?’’
‘’Why is she apologizing to me? She shouldn’t. I was the one interrupting, I’m the one who needs to apologize. Why does she apologize?’’, he thought as he eyed the Alpha female, not really sure what to say to her.
He awoke from his thoughts and cleared his throat a bit nervously, shaking his head at the Alpha female. He tried to find the right words but that was hard, knowing that he was actually speaking to a pack leader; he had to act respectful, kind, decent. He couldn’t show any bad behavior, disrespect, like he had done only a minute ago. He wasn’t one to interrupt someone’s conversation; it felt wrong.

‘’No miss, don’t apologize; I should be the one apologizing. After all I was the one interrupting this conversation you had.’’, Shun said, swallowing, thinking. He looked at the ground as he got up, standing there, his eyes distant, his mind somewhere else as he continued to speak. ‘’I’ve been thinking about joining, yes. I was actually looking for someone dear to me, but then I found someone else who is dear to me as well…’’
He looked back up at Verine, his face now deadly serious, determination in his different colored eyes. He stood there tall, appearing a bit higher than Verine, but only a bit; she was still very much a big and well muscled wolf for a female. It surprised Shun to see a female this big.
‘’When Deyanira, before she left, told me what Jeamesero had done, I couldn’t believe her. But it made me realize I can’t keep on looking for what I’ve lost; I have to keep holding on to what I might lose in the future, and make sure I won’t lose it as well. I want a place in your pack, please. I want to stay so I can guide Jeamesero, and take care of him. He’s my little brother and so my responsibility. If he hurts anyone I should be the one to be blamed, and if he does I will make sure he won’t do it again. I promise.’’
He was silent for a moment, sitting down again and staring at the ground for a moment, thinking once more. He sighed, looking back up at Verine. He had to get a rank, but he still wasn’t exactly sure what rank he wanted to have, neither was he sure if the Alphas chose his rank or not, due to his skills or looks.

‘’About my rank… In my birth pack I was trained to become a Warrior. I was the one who chased off the intruders and fought, the one who had to kill. I’ve killed a lot of wolves for the sake of my pack and I’m not proud of it, it has left a mark on me, scars I can never get rid of, a past I can never forget. I never want to fight again, I want a life of peace and freedom now… So please, I beg of you. don’t make me a Warrior… I don’t know what else I could become, but please no Warrior…’’, he continued, sitting there, his body tense. He was afraid she would choose his rank, that she would make him a Warrior anyway. He didn’t want to be a Warrior, not anymore.
That rank had been a terrible faith to him, a burden he was still carrying around till this day. The wolves he had killed, the innocent and the weak, their souls were haunting him, hunting him. Almost every night he dreamed about their terrified faces, their faces filled with rage, before his stepfather gave him the command to kill them. Shun shuddered and swallowed at the thought, trying to get rid of it, erase it from his mind, for now.
‘’I… I’m great with pups, maybe I could look after your pups when you have duties. Is there a rank for that?’’, he quickly added, putting up a rather uncomfortable, nervous smile, a funny looking grimace. Shun was extremely nervous about the outcome.

Addressed: Verine Mentioned: Jeamesero, all the pups, Deyanira Word Count: 798 Notes: Sorry Veri bb, I just really wanted Shun to get his rank. D: I just want him to reunite with Jeames as quickly as possible so he can go cling to other characters as well. I just wanna rp with him so bad. XD <3333
BM100
BM100

Character sheet
Name: BM100

http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shun Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:02 pm

…•NAVIN•…

•sometimes•

Navin had been watching quietly since his mother left, but it was when a pale-cream fae walked shyly into the crowded den site that he blinked. She wasn't too old. Maybe a year. He smiled and walked over to her, a carefully gentle expression on his face. She was near his father, so he was safe.
He examined the fae, her pelt a mix of silken golds ranging from yellow to cream to white. Her eyes riviera's of emotion, intertwining into knots and mazes. He watched her expressions rest unchanging and smiled. She seemed nervous. He watched her a moment longer, emotions receiving changes on her maw as she spoke to his father. The pup looked to Cassiel, but did not speak. He stepped cautiously forward.
“Don't be nervous, you're safe now. My papa's busy right now. You'll have to talk to me.” His voice was strong, but there was clarity of his youth. He hadn't heard anything she'd said, but he didn't care. If she wanted to stay, she could stay. She was pretty enough to be his mate.
He puffed out his chest and raised his tail. “My name's Navin. I'm in love with you.” He released the exaggerated amount of air that he had engulfed to appear larger and deflated into a giggly fit.
Hopping back to his paws, Navin smiled and laughed, frolicking around her, around her paws and latching his unclawed pads of flesh over one of her paws. “Gotcha. You have to stay here now.” He rolled to his back and collided with her other foreleg, wrapping himself around it and laughing again.
His childish voice wove through the air and he looked up, honey-brown eyes meeting her own.
“Hehe. Hi.”

Addressed: Kanaya Mentioned: Cassiel Notes:

Last edited by Navin on Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shun
Shun

Character sheet
Name: Shun

https://www.jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanaya Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:34 pm

“My papa's busy right now. You'll have to talk to me.” She turned and stared. While having been silently pleading the alpha male to accept her into the family, another wolf, or, pup, had approached. He was Cassiel's son, she realized, and the corners of her lips pulled up into a sweet smile. "T-thank you, d-dear. Y-Your words put m-me at e-ease." She murmured. Gosh, how she tried not to stutter but she did! She didn't know how to stop! He would think her strange.

And then the pup declared his love for her. Her eyes widened and her maw opened to allow words to flow out but none would;she was surprised! And flattered. She had never considered herself to be the type that swept wolves off their paws, but this child seemed to love her.

A bubble of laughter escaped from Kanaya and she laughed, and laughed. How adorable! Oh, what a darling creature! Navin bounced around Kanaya's limbs and she giggled;yes, she giggled. As he clung to each one of her legs, Kanaya felt her long banner wave and she was happy;she was truly happy in that moment. His laugh was contagious and the other wolves around her were forgotten as her green orbs locked with his. "Haha, h-hello!"

Addressed: Navin! Mentioned:Navin,Cassiel, others Notes: I'm in love <3
Kanaya
Kanaya

Character sheet
Name: Kanaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:57 am

Scouts indigo eyes flash in all direction. He was in a wolfs territory and he new it. Everything inside him told him to run and to get out, but he didn't. Instead, he walked closer to the smells and closer to the wolves. After his horrific loss, he wanted a pack dearly.

Suddenly a squirrel ran in front of him. He lunged on to it but missed it. The squirrel turned and smiled at him with an almost taunting look, before scrambling up a tree. Until that moment he hadn't realized how hungry he truly was."Well, that will have to wait for now." He mumbles to himself.

He trots slowly but aware through the tangle of trees and bushes before coming to an opening. Immediately Scouts instincts kick in and he crouches down at the bottom of a tree, his scent concealed by pine. He does a quick scan of the area. He sees a few pups playing and then sees two adults talking, the one was a female he knew. She also had a pup hanging off her leg. That sight triggered a memory in his mind of his old pack. Scouts eyes start to tear but he quickly shakes it off. For father. He says in his head. For father.

Scout boldly walks out of the trees and up to the two adults. "Hello, my name is Scout."

Addressed: Cassiel, Kanaya Mentioned: Navin, Erol, Kahlua, Cress

-------

https://riadvenpack.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=241

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40