The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3
The Riadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
The Main Den - Page 39 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 6:45 pm by Jeamesero

» What Music Are You Listening To?
The Main Den - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:52 pm by Jeamesero

» Count to 1000!
The Main Den - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:44 pm by Jeamesero

» Yum or yuck?
The Main Den - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:36 pm by Roki

» I drop a_
The Main Den - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:35 pm by Roki

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

The Main Den

+14
Kain
Wjinry
Winter
Caro
Bright Fang
Kahlua
Kiokkia
Topaz
BM100
Dawn
Shun
Cassiel
Shadow
Maverick
18 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Main Den - Page 39 Empty The Main Den

Post by Maverick Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:18 am

First topic message reminder :

The Main Den - Page 39 Dcg686pma05t1asgyrcb

This is the pack's main den. It is tucked away deep into the forest, making it hard for most animals to find it. It has lots of room on the inside, and many wolves can fit inside comfortably. There is a small creek nearby, where most pups learn how to swim.
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Location : Long gone... contactable on FeralHeart and my DeviantART account (@Kikiorylandia)

Character sheet
Name: Maverick

http://kikiorylandia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

The Main Den - Page 39 Empty Re: The Main Den

Post by BM100 Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:09 pm

Deyanira called a little pup over, Navin, and Shun smiled at the pups and wagged his tail. But as soon as they little boy greeted them he said goodbye and ran back to his parents.
Then it all happened too quickly; Jeamesero began to yell, he refused to apologize. He screamed at Shun and Shun pressed his ears against his skull, taking a few steps back, a sad look in his dull eyes.
"You might be my big brother but you can't tell me what to do! Okay, I'm sorry! And I hate myself! But I can't undo what happened, I can't bring those wolves back by simply apologizing! I want to be alone! Leave me alone, all of you!"
Shun opened his mouth, he wanted to speak, but Jeamesero was already off before he knew it. And when Jeamesero left, two new wolves came.
Verine and the little pup, Erol. Erol asked what was going on, Shun looked at him wirh his tail tucked between his legs.
"Just a little problem... nothing for you to worry about.", he said to the kid, before looking at Verine, a worried look in his eyes. "I'm so sorry miss... he has never acted like this before. I don't know what happened but I'm sorry; I've the feeling this is all my fault. I shouldn't have come..."

Before he could even process what had happened with his brother around, Deyanira announced that she and Dukane, the wounded male standing beside her, had decided to leave the pack.
"Leave, together? But they're both heavily wounded... Their wounds just got treated... Are they nuts? And what about Jeames? He still needs to apologize to her.", Shun thought, but he didn't speak, he simply watched as they left.
Shun was too weak to care more. He did care, but he was too weak to stand any longer.
Shun went to lay down somewhere and rested his head on his paws, closing his eyes.
When he opened his eyes he saw a black coated female walking over to him. Shun didn't know for how long he was asleep, but it seemed like a long time.
The female laid near him and greeted him, but her eyes were cold.
"H-Hello, nice to meet you.", he said with a weak but warm smile on his face; he was still exhausted. "I'm Shun, who are you?"
Hed didn't say his full name; he didn't really trust this wolf, she appeared rather cold and like she didn't care about anyone, but he had to stay kind and respectful. All that time he looked around him to see if Jeamesero had returned.

Addressed: Erol, Verine, Abaddon Mentioned: Deyanira, Dukane, Jeamesero, Navin Word Count: - Notes: This post took forever...
BM100
BM100

Character sheet
Name: BM100

http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:08 pm

The Main Den - Page 39 Coolt126
´What are you looking at?´
Alana could feel the cold glare of the charcoal female, a negative aura was surrounding her and it´d make any wolf feel uncomfortable around her.
But no Alana.
She has been through so many things, felt so many negative things.
There was nothing what could top that, not even the demonically female.
Simply drawing her face away from the Alphess, she returned the cold gaze with her steel one´s deeply gazing into the cloudy optics of the apparent lordly female. ´Hostility, uncomfortable, anger, sassiness, rudeness, impoliteness, disrespectfulness.´ were everything this female was representing.
´I can´t detect any mentally flaws, can´t tell if she´s mentally ill or not...´ Blinking a few times, she was looking her up and down now, registering once again what she was, ´Thin, lithe, well-muscles. Probably fast and strong enough to defend herself. Staring at her would make one feel in danger, she has something on her face what would strike fear into everyone. Quite a challange, i´d say.´
"You're interrupting, dear."
Alana´s auds flickered at the words. She didn´t flinch, nor did she show any other emotions. There was only a challenging smirk playing upon her lips, ´Try me.´ However, she remainded silent, no words escaping her muzzle as she kept staring from the obsidian female back to the silvery-grey she-wolf.
Until the wolf dared to touch her.
Pushing her aside.
´Don´t touch me.´
Steel patient irises followed the canids movements as it made it´s way around the Shaman, a provocation was glimmering in them. ´You don´t want to do this, my dear.´
However, Alana couldn´t deny what a feeling this female gave her. Even though she was entirely calm outwardly, something inside her, she didn´t know what though, started shouting at her to not push this female´s temper. It´d only result in trouble.
But as always, Alana didn´t listen.
"Give us a moment. Be polite."
Rude.” Eyes narrowed as she scolded the female, “Terribly rude.”
But after all, Alana would simply give the two free space, stepping a few feet away from their location. She was polite, she has always been polite and she wouldn´t change that because of the challenge which lurked there, haunting the charcoal female.
"I can fight. I am loyal. I will obey you. You will be my Alphess."
´Rude... Another trait of her. She tends to experiment and test other´s limits without a care of the consquences, resulting of her behavior. It appears that she adores to taunt her opponents with a menacing voice and provocative movements.´ Alana had enough to tell that this female would be degraded from her to an enemy. Yet, she would continue to speak with her, only to satisfy her curious mind. She loved to observe and she knew that she couldn´t really make an entire opinion of the female without talking to her one more time. ´I will talk to you later, my darling.´
Steel eyes met ivory´s.
There was a spark, Alana could tell.
On both canids lips; a provocative smirk. It´d result in destruction if they´d continue.
But oh well, Alana was already up for a little challenge. Life was fun with challenges.
´Come on. Punish me.´

Addressed:: Abaddon || Mentioned::Verine || Word Count:: 531 || Notes: Ohoho

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:33 pm

After walking for so long Silver happens to come upon a pack of wolves at a den, staying away but close enough for them to smell and see her she try's to walk around them not in the mood to fight anyone.

Silver places one paw after the other very carefully, trying to do sort of like a side step motion. Her paws are heavy so she leaves paw prints behind her. Her head dipped slightly and her eyes open showing off her silver-ish grey blue tint, her ears stay perked just in case some one does spot her and try's to talk to her she could here them.

Silver makes it almost half way when her right paw steps on a twig and snaps loudly. Silver freezes hoping no one heard that. Her eyes dart around as she holds her breath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:01 pm

The Main Den - Page 39 2iqigk3
Light blue eyes opened and blinked sleepily while the small snout parted and let out a big yawn upon waking. The small, inky black pup pulled herself to her feet and stretched out her legs and back and shook off the sleepiness of the night. Now fully awake, Cress bounded out of the den and stopped right outside, her bright eyes eagerly looking around and her little tail wagging furiously. There were many wolves about but Cress ignored everyone but her family. The first ones she spotted were her brother, Erol, and her mother. Lowering herself into a crouch she stalked forward a couple of steps before wiggling her butt and launching herself straight at Erol. She ran as fast as her short, little pup legs could carry her and tackled her older brother at full speed, giggling as she tumbled away.

(( First post as Cress! =3 So yeah, I have no idea what's going on so she's been sleeping in the den. ._. ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Kahlua Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:16 pm

The Main Den - Page 39 2a7iwj6
Kahlua sat near the den watching the commotion. A few of the adults seemed to be upset with each other but she wasn't frightened by it. She hadn't been really scared by anything for a while now. Her mind wandered back to the last time she had been really scared. It was a few months ago, when she had first met Verine and joined the pack. Bad things had been happening then, but they were quickly followed by some good things. Her ears flattened slightly as she though of Verine and she let out a sad little huffed sigh. Kahlua liked Verine, she was one of the first wolves she had met that had been nice to her.

Lua was distracted from her thoughts for a moment by a small blurred thing that streaked past her. Cress, one of Verine's pups. The sight and recognition of her dragged Kahlua back into her sad thoughts. Lua had quickly grown close to Verine but things changed soon after. Verine became one of the new alphas so she had more responsibility, though that wasn't the biggest change. Verine had her own litter of pups now. Kahlua had mostly stayed away from the pups if she could help it. It wasn't that she didn't like them or anything she just didn't feel comfortable around them and she was a little, well, jealous of them. She had grown attached to Verine but she wasn't Verine's like Cress and her brothers were. So, lonely as it was, Kahlua was on her own again.

((Awww, poor sad Kahlua. xD ))
Kahlua
Kahlua

Character sheet
Name: Kahlua

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:34 pm

† Can you guess what it is? †

The dangerous fae perked her ears, an interested glint appearing in her otherwise emotinless eyes.
What a peculiar name.
She replaced her smile with a smirk.
What shall I tell him? Perhaps a little fun is in order.
She stood and turned away, “I go by many names. You'll learn my true alias at some point. I promise.”
She took a few steps away and remembered her manners.
“It was pleasant to encounter you, Shun. Perhaps we will speak again.”
The feminine shadow raised her eyes and grinned with a quiet, devious laugh. Her silver irises homed in on the female she'd encountered before. Demonic met angelic as she stepped quietly forward.
“I am not rude. I merely asked you to give us a moment.”
Before the female could fully respond, the ebony figurine met eyes with a dark male.
Interesting.
The Alpha Male.
A sly, careful expression of neutrality spread across her visage.
Hello.
She stepped up to the male and met his eyes.
Hollow.
Dark.
Cold.
“Hello.”
She smiled, but her eyes remained the same. Her voice was like the honey dripping from an angry bee's nest.
“I have spoken to your Alphess. I would like to stay.”
She paused for a moment, blinked, and bowed.
“I am Abaddon.”
Silence followed.

Addressed: † Shun, Alana, Cassiel † Mentioned: † Verine † Notes: † †
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet
Name: Deyanira

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiel Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:38 pm

“Thank you very much and of course I understand after my wounds are healed I would like to stay and repay you for I now owe your pack a debt.” said Kain. Cassiel nodded curtly at the new wolf. "Very well. You may show us your worth after you heal up a bit," replied the alpha. Kain seemed like a strong wolf, able to pull his own weight. He could serve well as a warrior, or even a hunter. The real question here was his loyalty, and ability to follow orders.

Cassiel looked out at the collection of wolves in the camp. They were all so... diverse. And there were so many of them. He wouldn't dream of showing it, although the male felt a little bit overwhelmed. His fear of large crowds would stick with him until the end of his days, that was for sure, but at this point, it was more than a little annoying. He was a leader now. He had to suck it up, and deal with it.

His mind went completely blank, however, once his gaze met with that of a new wolf. A female, to be precise. Her eyes were quite possibly the most peculiar he's ever seen. A colorless whitish-silver, that had almost an ethereal glow to it. The band of silver wrapped perfectly around a small, contracted pupil. Her coat was a dark, inky black, and her form was long and muscular. She reminded him of a snake, and just as a snake would, she made his skin crawl.
“Hello.”

Her voice was deep, and airy. A seductive tone to it, for lack of a better adjective. She had the faintest of accents; Spanish, was the accent he detected. Although it was barely noticeable. Years of speaking English must've worn down on her native tongue. “I have spoken to your Alphess. I would like to stay.” Well. She's perfectly intact, so he supposed that Verine had approved of her joining the pack. Even so, Cassiel couldn't shake the awful feeling he got just from being in her presence.

The female bowed shortly after her statement.
“I am Abaddon.”

Silence followed her words. Cassiel cleared his throat uncomfortably. "No need to bow, I'm not of any sort of royalty," he mumbled bitterly. "Well then, Abaddon. Considering you've already talked to Verine, I trust you've been assigned a rank?"
Cassiel
Cassiel
Google Master

Location : Kickstarting the rebellion against black licorice ._.

Character sheet
Name: Cassiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:14 am

† It starts with some art. †

The charcoal female smiled slyly at the male's words.
“You could say that. I can fight. I am loyal, I will obey you.”
She repeated the words she had spoken to Verine and kept a rehearsed calmness. Intensity filled her gaze.
She looked slowly, dangerously, hungrily, at the male beside Cassiel. She did not flinch, her owl-like eyes feeding from his soul. She grinned and looked back to Cassiel.
“Warrior, please.”
She sat, tail sweeping around her. It seemed to be darkening the earth where it touched.
The silhouette pulled her claws beneath her tail, creatinga sign much like a cross, only up side don. She'd marked a tree every so often with this one her way to these lands.
This is my design.

She pulled her tail away to reveal the symbol, and looked back at the alpha.
“Do you like my design?”
The question had a fault.
This was not her only design.
Flashes of blood and her brother's last breath, wasted on a scream, made her grin spread.
I like my design.
Abaddon looked nearly what seemed to be through the Alpha.
“Your name?”
She waited.
No words.
No motions.
A statue.
A shadow on a cloudless day.
A lake in the dead of night.
She waited.

[/b][/b]
Addressed: † Cassiel † Mentioned: † Verine, Kain † Notes: †  †

Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiel Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:41 am

“You could say that. I can fight. I am loyal, I will obey you.” she had said. Her lips pulled back in what could be called a grin, although to him, it was more threatening than joyful. “Warrior, please.”

The female then did something quite odd. She made a figure, in the dust beneath her. A cross, flipped upside-down. Once she was finished with her work, she looked back up at him.
“Do you like my design?” she asked. He studied the insignia, before giving a response. "I... don't see how this is relevant, but it's a fine design, yes."

“Your name?” "Cassiel," he responded. Well. Seems as though they've gained a new warrior. Even if she was a new member, Cassiel didn't trust her in the least. He was even more worried about his cubs. This female had a dangerous air about her, and with four little pups running rampant throughout the camp, well. They might as well be sitting ducks to the predatory female.

OOC: THIS WAS HORRIBLE I'M SORRY. Also, by four pups, I mean the Casserine puppies and Lua, for those of you who might've thought I made a mistake ._.
Cassiel
Cassiel
Google Master

Location : Kickstarting the rebellion against black licorice ._.

Character sheet
Name: Cassiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:02 am

† Do you like my design? †

Her claws flexed as the male officially welcomed her as her rank.
Finally.
The killing could begin.
Bring on the war.
She bowed once again at the Alpha male and stepped delicately towards a small pup. She was almost entirely ebony, excluding a stipe on her muzzle and her white chest. She nodded to the pup and held a pay carefully beside her black fur.
“Look, we're matching.”
A genuine smile formed on her lips, warmth seeping into her irises, but only for the pups would this happen. Only for the generations that she would protect.
She placed her paw back down and smiled upon the sad looking creature, she dropped one ear and tilted her head, a generous kindness entered Abaddon's body for the young one.
“My name is Abaddon, I bet yours is prettier. Could I hear it?”
Her voice was gentle, not poison as it would be for all the other adults. At yearling, this pup would meet the true Abaddon, but until then, she was safe.
Her eyes turned to follow the black pup that that Kahlua was watching and she smiled softly. Her eyes seemed to go almost grey at the love that was shown in them, Abaddon had one affection, and that was the protection of her pack's pups.
Smiling.
Kindness.
This was a feeling that had been long lost to Abaddon.
Not a sad feeling crept into her soul. She still felt nothing.
Only thoughts.
Only knowledge of the feeling.
She did not stand, she lay herself in front of the pup calmly, maintaining her gentle attitude.

Addressed: † Kahlua † Mentioned: † † Notes: † †
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kahlua Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:21 am

The Main Den - Page 39 2a7iwj6
“Look, we're matching.”

Kahlua was jerked out of her thoughts by a voice and a paw being placed beside her. She blinked and stared at the black leg for a moment before moving her own next to it. They were almost identical in color. She moved her leg back to it's original position as she raised her blue eyes to meet the silvery ones of the adult who was speaking to her and tilted her head slightly. "Almost," she said, raising a paw and brushing it over the white stripe on her own snout.

“My name is Abaddon, I bet yours is prettier. Could I hear it?”

"Kahlua," she answered as she watched the midnight adult lay down in front of her. "I think Abba ... Aba ... Abaddon is pretty," she continued. She smiled to herself and wagged her tail, proud of herself for saying the name correctly. She tilted her head as she looked back at Abaddon and her active mind jumped to another thought, "Your eyes are pretty, too."

Last edited by Kahlua on Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Kahlua
Kahlua

Character sheet
Name: Kahlua

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:19 am

Verine watched, quietly, as Duke and Deya disappeared from her sight. She couldnt hide her obvious emotions, but she didnt mind. Why should she try to hide her sadness when it was perfectly normal for her to feel like ths?
Father knew nothing about feelings...
She was falling backwards into her memories, beginning to suffocate on the clouds of smoke that suddenly surrounded her, flames rising up and licking at the back of her paws. Running, running, running.
Silence.
“I am Abaddon.”
Verine didnt flinch, remaining motionless as she searched for the soft breath of the female behind her now.
Silence. Odd...

Gently shifting to her paws, Verine turned to glance at the female now standing before her. No, not just standing... Taking up space. Standing was too bland a word for this ebony female, dressed in a sinister black.
Everything was black.
Her eyes... The ghostly glow of Abaddons eyes were the exception; So unsettling.

Before she could respond, there was another wolf approaching her, of much different coloration. And this female was... Far from sinister, to put it simply. Sweet-looking, in a way.
“My name is Alana Bloom. I assume you are the one I should exchange words with if I desire to stay?” Without meaning to allow it, a smile spread across Verines face, her appreciative gaze falling onto the newer female. She has manners... Nice.
Verine only nodded, smiling softly as she waited for someone to speak. But, as she noticed she was being heavily observed by one of the faes, the smile fell, and was replaced with a stand-offish stance.
Until she simply commented on her eyes; And the smile grew into its full brilliance again.
"As do you; Thank you."

It was then that the atmosphere shifted dramatically--By Abaddons doing, of course. Much like she had felt upon her first meeting with Deya, Verine felt sudden hatred by the balls this female had, slinking around the other fae, trying to teach her manners; Still, in the same, sickly sweet voice Deya used. But different.
Worse.
There was no doubt in her mind; Verine would never get along with Aboddon. The ebony wolf could join the pack, she could run on the hunts, and she could defend the territory.
But she'd never have the full trust of anyone; Not if she was like this.
"I can fight. I am loyal. I will obey you. You will be my Alphess."
Verine clenched her jaw, offering a curt nod before dismissing Aboddon.
She wouldnt be able to speak to the female rationally, at this point. Best to wait.

"I will speak to her about that later; Forgive me... May I ask your name?" Verine turned her steady gaze onto the mannerful female in front of her, posture relaxing now that Aboddon was gone--For now.
Relaxed as she appeared, Verine was tense, senses on high alert as she looked past the lighter female directly in front of her, to watch Aboddon.
Approaching Cass. My love can handle himself...Oh, a Warrior? Hm.
Approaching Shun. He'll be fine, Im sure...
Approaching Kahlua.
No.

"Excuse me, for a moment. We'll talk soon."
Verine didnt wait for an answer, calmly striding towards Kahlua. Have I not told you to stay away from strangers...?
It was a little late, though.
"Your eyes are pretty, too."
This was where she stepped in, protectively placing a single paw around Kahlua, tugging her adopted pup towards her. Verine never had any trouble admitting that Kahlua had now become one of her own--And if Little Lua ever wanted to change that, Veri would understand.
But, Lua would never be excluded, not from Verine. With my pups... Perhaps its a little different.
At the thought of her young ones, Veri quickly glanced around the area, locating Navin, Cress, and Erol with ease before turning back to Abaddon.
"Abaddon; I'd like you to go look for Bright Fang. Perhaps she can explain to you what Warriors are expected to do around here, or at least summarize it. I can explain in detail, later."
Verine steadily gazed at the female, testing her obedience as she stood there, paw around Kahlua.

(sloppy Catch up post sorry T^T)
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Verine bb ;3

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:28 am

Shun hadn't really paid attention to this female speaking; she didn't say her name and appeared extremely mysterious. When she walked away and spoke to him once more he nodded, the weak smile never leaving his face; he had to stay kind after all. If this female was going to stay with the pack he had to show respect.
"Yes, we will speak again later. It was nice meeting you.", Shun responded, but his mind said something different. "I don't even know your name yet..."
"Where is Jeames...? If he's a part of this pack and in... 'bad shape', I have to stay here and help him, take care of him. I need to guide him, make sure he doesn't do stupid things.", he continued thinking, eyeing the Alpha female he had spoken to earlier. If he had to stay with his little brother he better speak to the Alphas and choose his rank.
However, that meant he would give up his search for Kaya and his pups, a decision that made him feel awful. But Jeamesero was his little brother and Shun's favorite, so he felt like he had no other choice.

Shun got to his paws and moved over to the Alpha female, Verine. His paw steps were short and weak, still.
Once he stood near her he saw this other female, she seemed just as new as he was, and the other wolf that had spoken to him but not given him his name.
He looked at the female and smiled, nodding a greeting.
But before he could say anything Verine was already off to that other new female, who was now together with a pup. Shun sighed and turned back around, walking over to Verine who was clearly protecting the pup from the rather mysterious female.
"Hello," he said, eyeing Verine after greeting the three. "I'm sorry, am I interrupting?", he asked politely. This female spoke to Verine first, so if she was still talking to Verine, he would let her talk first; he wasn't one to interrupt someone or be rude to someone. Shun was one to take care of others, a politely and friendly male, with a good aura and a pure soul.
"I hope Jeames is alright..."

Addressed: Verine, Abbadon Mentioned: Cassiel, Alana, Jeamesero, Kahlua Word Count: - Notes: Catch up post, hurr. I had to edit some things so sorry if the post is ugly or appears rather strange...
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:23 pm

† I love yours. †

Ebonies melted together as the innocent lifted her paw to the mistresses.
Kahlua. Gorgeous.
The female smiled and nodded at the name.
"I was right. Your name is the best I've ever heard."
It was moments before Verine confronted the warrior, pulling Kahlua away. Abaddon frowned, she was enjoying her company.
Bright Fang?
The sleek figure stood and nodded, warmth fading from her irises. She looked back at Kahlua and it returned for a moment.
"Talk more later? You're my new best friend."
There was no dangerous tone in her voice directed at the pup, nor would there ever be as long as she was innocent. Abaddon's unsettling eyes met the Alphas again.
"As you wish."
No wrong had been done.
No violence had been endured.
No punishment was in order.
The dark female stepped towards the one Verine had pointed out as Bright Fang. Her paws landed in a perfectly straight dotted line and she was with the fae in moments.
"Bright Fang. You are to debrief me upon the tasks of a warrior in your pack."
Her voice was emotionless, it had returned to its hollow state. She looked coldly upon the female, not bothering to question who she was, for Abaddon was sure.
She waited.
Patiently.
Silently.
Coldly.

Addressed: † Kahlua, Verine, Bright Fang † Mentioned: † † Notes:
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanaya Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:12 pm

((This sucks so bad. I'm sorry, lovey!!!))  She followed him;what else was there to be done? She had spoken the truth to the male, that she wanted a home, and he, being the sweetest of creatures, had promised Kanaya one. So she followed closely behind and recited a song under her breath just to cool her nerves.

And their scents drew closer. Her ears twitched. "J-Jeames," she whispered, "W-what if t-they d-don't l-l-like m-me?" Negative thoughts of the outcome of meeting these wolves sent Kanaya's  once perked ears flying back against her skull once again and she held back a small whine. She knew wolves didn't entirely approve of having weak ones among them, so she just knew she would be judged. She knew if this pack accepted her, that her rank would be the same it had always been;omega. But Jeamesero was here beside her;he would be her friend-possibly her only friend. As their scents drew even closer, Kanaya felt herself draw closer to Jeames and tried desperately to straighten out her walk, but she kept stumbling;she kept walking weird.

These wolves would hate her. I'll be hated! She'd never be able to truly provide for them;maybe a hare or something little, and she would be no good in a real fight against an enemy pack;she was weak. So weak. She shook. "J-Jeames!" She whispered again, but didn't explain to him why;he knew, didn't he? How scary it was? Well, Jeames knew these wolves. He knew what they were like, their names. They were friends with the male. She huffed. "T-they're n-nice....R-right?"
Kanaya
Kanaya

Character sheet
Name: Kanaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:29 pm

At a brisk pace, Ares was trotting through foliage and various debris of nature. His oddly pigmented pelt vibrantly going against the normal colors of the common every day world. His muzzle was shut, and his ears calmly steeled atop his crown. The three year old canadian originated wolf had been in this territory for roughly two days, in search of the lands owners. As he padded, his rather long tail swayed joyously, brushing against the earth delicately. His receptors swiveled, and perked quickly - followed by his head rising slightly. The sound of shuffling, active creatures caught his attention. As did a profoundly intoxicating aroma. 'Wolves' His mind curtly spoke the inaudible word as he weaseled through the thicket to reach the creators of this scent.

Ares was not disappointed with what he found, wolves, lots and lots of wolves. It was not as if it has been long since he had been accompanied by his own kind. He and Eos just parted ways a few weeks prior to this day. Though the social he-wolf always enjoyed meeting and greeting new canines, especially the alpha's of packs. They often remind him of Kallista and his parents. As he neared, he passed a few creatures.
his silvery-blue hued eyes scanned each one momentarily. Soon settling upon a brood of young blood. Pups. 'Ah, pups - the outcome of true love.' Ares was more of an observer, rather than a participant in love. His eyes shone with the essence of joy, and his tail swished at the sight of the future hunters, warriors, healers, alphas, whatever their life has in store. He snapped his gaze free from them - and returned it to the one nearest to him. A she-wolf - a rather dominant one by the looks of it - and considering her frame she was also the mother of the young wolves. Ares also preferred to meet with females first  they were often the more truthful than their male companions.

Ares walked toward the female and pup, his aura confident. By his facial expressions, it was clear he was nothing more than a handsome, friendly face. As he neared - he stopped a few feet clear of them. Ares knew wolves, especially alphas, enjoyed their personal space. "Excuse me miss, I'm Ares. I was just looking for those who own this territory." As he spoke, he politely bowed his head towards each she-wolf in a kind greeting. Though after his words, his eyes hopelessly fell onto the young wolves again. Including the one at Verine's ankles. "Beautiful pups you have miss, you're very lucky." With this he spoke in a genuine and kind tone - a warm youthful grin on his faint tan shaded maw

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:14 pm

Jeamesero walked into the area where the main den was. He felt a bit nervous about what would happen if he showed up again, but he kept his head held high anyway because he didn’t want to show his fear. He walked on front of Kanaya, actually not really sure anymore if she had followed him towards the den area or not.
But he didn’t have to look, because suddenly she spoke to him. She sounded frightened, nervous, a bit insecure.
‘’J-Jeames, w-what if t-they d-don't l-l-like m-me? J-Jeames! T-they're n-nice....R-right?’’, Kanaya asked and Jeamesero looked behind him, eyeing the female. He smiled at her brightly and nodded, his tail wagging as he walked.
‘’Of course they will like you!’’, he said cheerfully, trying to encourage the female. He turned his head to look ahead, the smile fading off his face. ‘’They like anyone after experiencing me…’’
‘’We’re almost there, follow me.’’, Jeamesero said, once again sounding happy, but his mind was somewhere else. He wasn’t happy at all. ‘’I wonder if Takeru is still at the den… Or did he leave?’’
Jeamesero entered the den area and stopped for a moment looking around to see if he could find Verine or Cassiel. He saw Verine but she was busy with a pup and another male Jeamesero hadn’t yet met. And Shun was there, too. Jeamesero gulped, taking a step back. ‘’No, I don’t want to see Takeru…’’, he thought and his chestnut brown eyes scanned the area for Cassiel. He found the male soon enough and padded over to him, hoping Kanaya was brave enough to follow him.
‘’Cassiel, I found this female. Her name is Kanaya; she’s looking for a home and I thought, maybe she could stay here with us?’’, Jeamesero asked the male upon arriving, standing there and waiting for Cassiel to respond to his question, his introduction of the new wolf.

Addressed: Kanaya, Cassiel Mentioned: Shun/Takeru, Verine, Kahlua, Ares Word Count: A lame 316… Notes: Uuuugh

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:37 pm

Kain stood up after having his wounds treated and watched the two wolves, who smelled of blood, walk away from the rest of the pack. It appeared to him like they were leaving, like he had done when he had left his birth pack to be with Kaire. 'Good maybe now Reaper will calm down.' Kain thought to himself.
Then he took notice of the black Alpha male as he spoke to him again. “Very well Kain you may show us your worth after you heal up bit.”
Kain bowed his head thanking the black Alpha and was about to respond, when a black female wolf that he hadn't seen before approached the Alpha male and spoke. “Hello I have spoken to your Alphess. And would like to stay.”
Kain then continued to watch and listen, as she bowed and introduced herself to the Alpha male by the name of Abaddon, while he to spoke to Reaper in his mind. 'I don’t like her Reaper, She gives me a similar feeling much like the one I get from you.'
Reaper grinned mischievously at Kain. 'Aww Kain, do you really mean that? And to think after all this time I thought there was no one in the world a bit like me, as soon as we're done here then we will go speak to her.'
Kain shook his head at Reaper then turned his attention back to the to two black wolves in front of him.
The Alpha male spoke to Abaddon.“No need to bow, I'm not of any sort of royalty. Well then, Abaddon. Considering you've Already talked to Verine, I trust you've been assigned a rank?”
Kain then turned to look at Abaddon and saw her look at him the same way Reaper looked at most wolves, before she turned back and spoke to the Alpha male.“You could say that. I can fight. I am loyal, I will obey you.”
Reaper then emerged and watched with interest as Abaddon drew an upside down cross. 'I like this female Kain ever so much.'
Kain looked at Reaper with surprise. 'How can you like someone Reaper, you have never took an interest in someone before? ' But Reaper didn't answer Kain as he kept watching Abaddon continue speaking to the black Alpha. “Do you like my design.”
Reaper loved her design but said nothing as the black Alpha spoke. "I... don't see how this is relevant, but it's a fine design, yes."
'Bah he's a fool and so are you, why can't you both see what a lovely thing she is, honestly are you both so blind.' Said to Kain. Reaper then heard her ask the black Alpha his name and he told her it was Cassiel. Reaper watched as she bowed to Cassiel again then leave.
'Let's get this over with Kain I will speak with her and the sooner the better.' Reaper then looked at Cassiel in and spoke in Kain's voice with a slight edge. “There's no need to wait till my wounds are healed. I will be a warrior because the only skill I excel at is battle, my Alpha thank you.”
Reaper then made Kain's body do a quick bow then turned and left to find Abaddon. He soon found her talking with a female who had brown and several other colors in mixed into her coat. He walked up to her side and said in a sweet sinister voice.
“Hello Abaddon, My name is Kain or the Reaper if you prefer. Anyways I couldn't help but notice the way you seemed to look at me back there or that interesting design you drew I must say I found it quite fascinating. So I was hoping we might be able to talk just you and me. Please don't take any offense to this I just believe we might have much in common with each other.” Reaper then flashed Kain's fangs and waited for Abaddon to respond.

Addressed: Cassiel, Abaddon.
Mentioned: Verine Bright Fang
Notes: Ehh...
Also Reaper can still like and find some wolves interesting

Last edited by Kain on Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kain
Kain

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:01 pm

Verine watched quietly as the newest warrior wandered off, quickly obeying without questioning or hesitating much at all. Good of her...
It was then that she quietly turned to Shun, shaking her head in response to his question, before looking at him in such a way that prompted him to speak his mind.

"Excuse me miss, I'm Ares. I was just looking for those who own this territory." Ahhh... Hold that thought, dear Shun...
Quite honestly, Verine was starting to get pissy; Too many wolves just sauntering in. Had they no prior knowledge of boundaries... Well, she had done much the same thing. But, she didn't walk straight up to the alpha. It seemed, careless, for some reason.
Perhaps it was a personal opinion.
A brush of anger evanesced after the strange male gently lowered his head in respect, before eyeing Kahlua.
"Beautiful pups you have miss, you're very lucky."
"Thank you." She didn't bother with explaining that Kahlua wasn't exactly birthed from herself, with the rest of her litter; Kahlua was just adopted.
"Im Verine, alphess of Riadven. And you're trespassing because...?

(Its bad, I know. I just wanted to make something for everyone<3)
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Verine bb ;3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:03 am

† Let's make a design. †

Before Bright Fang responded, the male from earlier approached. White eyes met his as he began to vocalize. She caught each word like a fly in a spiders web, wrapping her mind around them before dropping them to the earth. Once he'd finished, she circled him slowly, her pelt brushing the tips of his.
The Reaper? The one and only? Are you truly so important as to deserve a title as such?” She made her lap of him and faced him once more. Drawing her hollow eyes directly into his own, she bared her fangs.
“Listen here, Reaper. I looked at you like I wanted to eat you. Like I wanted to rip you throat out and feed it to myself for entertainment. Do not speak of my design. We are not alike, wolf. I am nothing like you.”
She sat back, suddenly relaxed. The thin ebony fae lifted a paw for a moment, inspecting it before placing it back down. She looked casually at Kain, from his eyes, to his paws, and then back to his eyes. Her stare was nothing but cold, her voice the same.
“If you wish to speak, I suppose that can be arranged.”
Her eyes travelled back to Kahlua, a distance was between them that Abaddon wished to close. Befriending the pup would be quite fun, such a friendly gaze was shared by her eyes. She found the blue irises of the ebony infant and smiled for a moment before turning back to Kain.
She lost all emotion in her eyes. In her soul. She went cold again. Her soul became a hollow, rotten log, and she lost her emotion.
Silence entered her mind, no thoughts swirled, no voices reached her, she was completely focussed on Kain. Each nerve waiting for his next response. She was not interested in him, not in the least, but she wanted to get the conversation over with.

Addressed: † Reaper/Kain † Mentioned: † Kahlua † Notes: † †
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:20 am

When Shun finally had Verine's attention another wolf came, a male called Ares, to speak to the Alpha female. She immediately went over to him and sounded rather annoyed.
Shun felt ignored slightly but knew Verine was too busy to speak to him right now. So instead of being mad and bugging Shun turned around and looked back at Verine, his ear flicking a bit.
"Guess I am.", he said. "I will go lay somewhere and leave you guys alone. I will be back later."
Shun padded off, a bit irritated, and lay down somewhere at the edge of the area, his belly thumping onto the ground. He yawned and rested his head upon his paws, closing his heterochromia colored eyes.
He wasn't tired, not anymore, but he was bored. However, he didn't know anyone else here yet and was too shy to address anyone else. And he didn't want to talk to someone else before getting his rank. After all he had to stay to take care of Jeamesero; seemed like the poor male needed his help.

Shun laid there silently, his eyes closed and just thinking, thinking about how great his life could have been. Haya appeared in his mind and for a slight second Shun shuddered, his eyes still closed. He rolled onto his side, his tail laying in the dirt, quietly.
Shun opened his eyes and sighed; he couldn't sleep, not with her in his mind.
"Oh gosh Haya, I miss you so much...", Shun thought and he pulled himself back up, laying on his belly again.
His stomach suddenly rumbled and Shun realized he needed food. He could go hunt but he was too weak to walk for long distances. They had a carcass which he had eaten from before...
Shun got to his paws and moved over to it, guessing he could eat some more; Verine had told him he could eat from it, so he guessed the others wouldn't bother if he had the Alpha's permission. So Shun laid down next to the carcass and began to rip pieces of it, chewing on them and swallowing them. Gosh, it tasted so good.

Addressed: Verine, Ares (sort of) Mentioned: Ares, Jeames, Haya, Verine Word Count: - Notes: Weee, lonely Takeru~
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:40 am

Ares smiled briefly at the "Thank you" from the alphess, though it was clear irritation took hold of her - something Ares knew all too well of. Being an alpha or leader of any type was rewarding, though stressful. The oddly pigmented male allowed his gaze to fall upon the male he ad interrupted without realizing - his ears fell flat but perked once more at Verine's question of his presence. "I do apologize, I have been here for a day or two. Seeking the owners to inform them of my presence. I just parted ways from my loved ones just weeks prior - looking for a new family to join." Steadily his eyes roamed over the carcass and the ebony and white complimented canine  (Shun). "I'm an excellent hunter, and by the looks of it you have your paws full. Many of these wolves do not mix. By sight and by scent. I'm guessing  I am not the only new one." As he spoke he turned to look over his shoulder slightly he could see a she-wolf not being the nicest to a male - they both smelled of the outside world. "Food is a rather large necessity with the young pups here. Please - allow me to supply food. I wish for you and your mate to stay as near to the pups as possible. Not worrying of hunting." A warm, charming smile of adoration appeared. A way for him to show he is genuine of his offer and fully wishes to make the lives of his possible alphas, better. Ares' ears flicked and his solid silvery-blue gaze darted to land on a male (Jeamesero) with a new female. The hunter watched the two - by the looks of it - neither were too confident in the way of carrying themselves. Though the mostyly black he-wolf sharing his friendly smile all the same with each.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:35 pm

Reaper stood there watching Abaddon intently as she circled him feeling their pelts just barely touch, then listened with interest as she spoke. “the Reaper? The one and only? Are you truly so important as to deserve a title as such?”
Reaper watched as Abaddon completed her lap of him, then brought her to rest on his with her fangs bared. Reaper then smiled and bared Kain's fang's in return. “You doubt me my dear Abaddon?
Reaper then watched as Abaddon continued to speak. “Listen here, Reaper. I looked at you like I wanted to eat you. Like I wanted to rip you throat out and feed it to myself for entertainment. Do not speak of my design. We are not alike, wolf. I am nothing like you.”
Reaper then spoke to Kain. 'So Kain your wanted to find another mate someday well how about this one she's got so much FIRE don't you think? I could actually grow to like her.'
Kain then responded to Reaper saying. 'Thank you Reaper, but I don't want to be mated to anyone you approve of ever!'
Reaper shook his head at Kain then watched as Abaddon lifted one of her paws and seemed to inspect before placed it back down and look at him coldly. “If you wish to speak, I suppose that can be arranged.”
Reaper grinned evilly at Abaddon "You can say whatever you want about us being alike, but really we are I'm just further along than you that's all for I know one of my kind when I see them."
Reaper then licked his left paw and brushed it against the side of his face, then started circling Abaddon as he spoke. “You want to want to know why I'm called the Reaper I'll tell you why, my dear.
Reaper then stopped in front of Abaddon and stared into her eyes with a certain lust. I was born, breed and trained to kill since I was a pup, I've been in more battles and seen more lives taken than most see in their entire lives.”
Reaper then paused for dramatic effect and flashed Kain's fang's. “And only one thing remains after it all is ME! So go pretend you're not something like me, at least I'm honest to myself.
Reaper then continued to grin at Abaddon as he waited on her to answer.

Addressed: Abaddon
Mentioned:Same
Kain
Kain

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:50 pm

† I am nothing like you. †

Abaddon stared directly into the eyes of Reaper as he said that he was further along. He called her 'his dear' and she snapped. Nothing entered her eyes, no emotion, no bristling fur, no raised voice, she merely looked directly into his eyes. Her voice was quiet, but she had a tone to it, if he were to speak of her in this way again, he would be damaged beyond repair.
“Hey, mutt. I am nothing like you. You are not further along than me. You are a murderer. I was not trained to kill, I was not bred to kill. I was bred to peace. I take no pleasure in killing. I am not a low-lived, bottom feeding rat.”
The ebony fae had remained solidly neutral despite her voice and turned away, looking back and releasing a low growl.
“Do not address me again. You are no friend of mine. Reaper.”
She returned her gaze to the clearing of wolves and they landed upon a male near Kahlua. Was the pup in danger? Verine didn't seem distraught. She looked to Bright Fang, who had never replied to her. She knew the responsibilities of a warrior. Keep the pack safe, harm none inside unless absolutely necessary. Control the environment. Clear all aggressions.
She stepped over to the alphess and lowered her head respectfully. She looked to the male next to her and nodded, and then her eyes met Kahlua's and she smiled with warmth.
“Hello, pretty girl. It's good to see you again.”
Her voice was gentle, not hollow any longer. Not to the pup, at least. Her eyes turned back to the Alphess and her voice grew empty again.
“Loyalty is my priority. I will not cause harm unless my pack is threatened, and I will never harm my pack.”
She looked down to the pup, clearly speaking of protecting the young of the pack. A gentle smile painted her face and she winked at the young one.
Once again her pale eyes turned to themselves, her soul emptied of affection, and her pelt returned to it's shimmering, possessive state. She looked to the male beside her and nodded. It was not an angry motion, nor a pleasant one. She remained completely neutral. Just as she always did.

Addressed: † Reaper, Verine, Kahlua, Ares (Kind of) † Mentioned: † Bright Fang † Notes: † †
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:53 am

The Main Den - Page 39 Coolt126
I am not rude. I merely asked you to give us a moment.” 
Raising both eyebrows at the comment of the female, Alana would allow to plaster the most friendliest but as well her most provocative smile on her face as she replied in a gentle voice, “I am not your dog, my dear. But I believe that talking about it has no use. I hope to see you later again.” ´Abaddon was her name... I do not wish to have another encounter with her. She seems to be quite the trouble maker with her way. I assume it´ll be hard for the pack to gain trust into her. Hmm.´
That was when Alana´s attention returned to the Alphess who seemed to appreciated her comment about her eyes. Flashing a confident but soft smile at the female back, she´d bow her head one time, showing full respect, “Thank you.”
Heightening her cranium back to it´s origin place, she´d allow her thoughts to continue with their analysis, ´She seems very kind, maybe a good possible future friend? It´s not good to have a good relation to anyone who has power over you but it wouldn´t really be a damage if she thinks good of me as well as I of her.´
"I will speak to her about that later; Forgive me... May I ask your name?"
Alana Bloom.” she would reply in a soothing voice, not referring at the ebony black named Abaddon. Everything that female did was enough for Alana to understand that she´ll only bring chaos and for that she would simply start ignoring her. Well, ignoring isn´t quite the word. ´I would say prevent.´
But something was odd on the grey pigmented female in front of her. She wasn´t looking at Alana, that was obvious. Her stealthy looks were directed at the scenery behind Alana. ´What?´ Allowing her head to turn and her eyes to land upon Abaddon who was associating with a young one, she understood. ´Her gaze looks worried, concerned, alarmed. She is protective over the young one, probably a child of her own? Motherly instincts. They´ll stay forever.´
"Excuse me, for a moment. We'll talk soon."
Brown-silver-ish receptors flickered at the voice of the female who was already on her way to the two. ´Hmm.´ There was nothing more to do than simply wait for the female to come back. ´If she desires to speak with me or actually has the time to, she´ll find me.´ Alana´s inner voice whispered at the female and she simply nodded at her own words. “Yes.”
Elegantly striding towards an isolated spot where she could rest for a while, her gaze always roamed from wolf to wolf, not in a nervous, more in a curious way. There were so many habits to observe of these canids but that could wait. First of all, she´d have to be accepted what could take a while since a new wolf, a he-wolf entered the clearing. ´Confident, oddly pigmented, brave, kind, respectful, dominant.´ the adjectives which described the wolf best flooded her mind before she shook her head, trying to tame her thoughts. ´You have enough time, rest a bit. You´ve been travelling for a long time, you need rest.´ And now, that she´d arrive at her destination, Alana allowed her belly to hit the ground softly and her head to rest upon her fore legs. However, she didn´t close her eyes. She was fully awake.

Addressed:: Verine, Abaddon || Mentioned:: Castor, Kahlua || Word Count:: 575 || Notes: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next