The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3
The Riadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
The Main Den - Page 37 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 6:45 pm by Jeamesero

» What Music Are You Listening To?
The Main Den - Page 37 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:52 pm by Jeamesero

» Count to 1000!
The Main Den - Page 37 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:44 pm by Jeamesero

» Yum or yuck?
The Main Den - Page 37 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:36 pm by Roki

» I drop a_
The Main Den - Page 37 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:35 pm by Roki

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

The Main Den

+14
Kain
Wjinry
Winter
Caro
Bright Fang
Kahlua
Kiokkia
Topaz
BM100
Dawn
Shun
Cassiel
Shadow
Maverick
18 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Main Den - Page 37 Empty The Main Den

Post by Maverick Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:18 am

First topic message reminder :

The Main Den - Page 37 Dcg686pma05t1asgyrcb

This is the pack's main den. It is tucked away deep into the forest, making it hard for most animals to find it. It has lots of room on the inside, and many wolves can fit inside comfortably. There is a small creek nearby, where most pups learn how to swim.
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Location : Long gone... contactable on FeralHeart and my DeviantART account (@Kikiorylandia)

Character sheet
Name: Maverick

http://kikiorylandia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

The Main Den - Page 37 Empty Re: The Main Den

Post by Kahlua Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:32 pm

The Main Den - Page 37 2a7iwj6
Kahlua glanced over at Cassiel to see that he was still on-guard against the stranger and she shot her gaze back to glare at her again with another puppy growl. She may have just met these two, but they had been kind to her when she was scared and she was willing to do whatever she could to protect them. She relaxed slightly as Verine licked behind her ears and then Verine took a step forward and stood over her. Kahlua glanced up for a moment before peering around her leg to see what was going on.

Then Cassiel and Verine spoke to each other but Kahlua wasn't really listening. She was still keeping an eye on the stranger. Her ears perked up when she heard the word 'lake'. They were going to a lake? Maybe she'd finally get to have some fish! When they finished speaking Verine nosed her around and headed off to some new place. Kahlua stalked after Verine, pouncing and swiping at her tail every now and then.

- To the Lake of Red Leaves
Kahlua
Kahlua

Character sheet
Name: Kahlua

Back to top Go down

Post by Shun Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:46 pm

…•NAVIN•…

•sometimes•

The young creature opened his eyes to the still-new earth around him. His sights settled on his siblings and a yawn revealed needle-point, ivory teeth. The youngling lifted himself onto awkwardly large paws and stumbled out of the den, into the cold dawn air. His eyes scanned through the other wolves in the clearing until they found their target. A deep chocolate tail, flicking gently back and forth.
The bundle of black and brown tossed himself clumsily through the air and landed on the tail. He remembered this fur, looking carefully up, his eyes settled on the caramel hues of a warrior who had been shrouded in darkness since Navin could see. The infant scrambled back and collided with his mother's form. “Mama,” he squeaked.
There wasn't even a moment before Navin had hurled himself into his mother's fur. Verine's scent encased his senses, the warms of milk and love overwhelmed him ith happiness and he followed the aroma to where he would find his one true love. Milk.
Latching on, Navin greedily swallowed all that he could stomach before detaching himself from his mother's belly. He hiccupped his way over to her nose and giggled, “Morning Mama.”
“Did you have a good sleep?” All worries of Dukane were forgotten as his eyes and nose crinkled in joy at his mother's face. The little wolf bubbled within at the overwhelming need to tackle and cuddle his mother, but he had to suppress it so that he didn't wake up the rest of the pack. He'd barely made any distance between himself and his cozy sleeping place between his siblings, but he felt very far from the den.
This was a lot of adventure for Navin, he pushed closer to his mother, her head nearly the size of him, and shut his eyes so that he felt less afraid. When he opened them, they were directed at his father, Cassiel. “Alpha Daddy.” Navin whispered cheekily, “Dad wake up. Dad I'm gonna hunt a tail. Ready? Dad. Dad.” the pup nagged his father, wanting to make him proud. He tumbled over Verine's forepaws and began prodding the dark muzzle of his dad while saying: “Dad. Daddy. Papa. Father. Alpha. Parent. Almighty Wolf Of Darkness. Wake up. Dad. Dad. Dad.” wanting nothing more than to pester his father and giggle in the cheerful mood he'd awoken in.

Addressed: Verine, Cassiel Mentioned: Dukane, his siblings Notes: First post, kinda sucks for a first post but my head hurts n it's late so hush and just roll with it. I hope it's okay that he can see and walk and talk and stuff, every time I've started with pups they've already been able to walk and talk and everything so yeah. Let me know if it's wrong and I'll change it however you want (Cass and Ver)

Shun
Shun

Character sheet
Name: Shun

https://www.jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:21 pm

Broken, lonely, wounded, hungry, fragile; those were the words that described Shun as he padded through the forest. he was exhausted, he was weak, he was worried and scared. During the last few months he had camped near a hunting ground, having Aura with him and meeting this female he became closer with.
However, during the last month Aura had gone missing, and Yuki had died during another hunt. She had died in front of his eyes, a female Shun felt so close with, a female he had loved, but he hadn’t felt the courage to tell her. Now he was all alone again, he felt sadness for the loss of Yuki, and worried that he might find Aura back… dead.
The male stopped and sniffed the air; he realized he had entered the territory of a pack. He knew he had been a territory, too, when he was near those hunting grounds, but they had been so far away back then. Now he was way too close to these wolves. Yet Shun didn’t care; he was too hungry, wounded and weak to even care.
As he moved on he limped, his head was lowered and his heterochromia colored eyes focused on the ground, dull; there was no single light in them, no sparkle. He was like a zombie, a shadow, a lifeless wolf, a soulless one. He wasn’t scared about finding these wolves, barging in on their lands; if they were hostile and aggressive, he would even be glad; he felt like he was done living, there was nothing left for him to do here. His adopted child was lost, his secret love dead. he had nothing, no one left.

Shun stopped, standing there, his ears pressed backwards, his eyes still on the ground, filled with sadness and grief. That death, that loss, it reminded him once more of his former mate, his true love he had lost in the snowstorm. Oh gosh, how much e missed her, and how much he felt like a bad father not being able to take care of his children, to ever see them. Because he had never seen his pups in his entire life.
He was now four years old, they were probably already two years old; adults, roaming the world, having a family on their own, mate and pups. And Shun would never meet his children nor his grandchildren, he would never get to see them, he would never see his mate again. He didn’t even know for sure if they were all still alive, his mate and his children, his other family, mother father, brothers… And he probably would never know.
‘’I feel alone… I feel lost… I’m like a wandering soul searching for its body, which it will never find back. I will never feel love again, I will never see my family again…’’, Shun thought, a tear rolling down his face. He sighed, shaking his head in disbelief. ‘’I can’t keep going on like this, I can’t keep on living like this. Why can’t I just die? Right here, right now? Just… die?’’
The male continued to walk, the ribs along his side and within his chest visible, his black coat rough and dirty, like he was going bald, his eyes dull and hollow. As he walked he limped and shuffled, with each step his paws became heavier, with each step it looked like he would fall over and land on his side in the dirt.

The male stepped into an area, he didn’t care where he was, he just barged in. That’s when he looked around and saw all those wolves sleeping, talking, playing, and he realized he had entered the heart of the pack; their den.
Now they had to see him as a danger, as a threat. Now they had to kill him. However, they appeared to be rather friendly, those smiles, those happy faces, those bright eyes, they didn’t seem like aggressive wolves that would murder him. Shun felt… at home.
‘’Their souls feel kind and warm… like a family. Would they accept me?’’, he thought and he stepped forward, moving closer to those wolves, his eyes fixated on them, he bit his lip. ‘’I smell a familiar scent…’’
The male stopped and perked one ear forward while the other stayed down. He recognized one of the scents, but he didn’t know from where. But it was enough to make him feel at home and comfortable. Shun opened his mouth, ready to say something, but there was no strength left within him; he was too tired to even stand any longer, he couldn’t speak anymore.
‘’I…’’, he mumbled, but that’s when he suddenly felt his head become dizzy, the whole world spun around him, his eyes rolled around in his eye sockets. And then everything went black. And Shun came crashing down to the earth, landing in the sand and grass around him.

Addressed: Everyone Mentioned: The others, Jeames (the scent) Word Count: 819 Notes: Too lazy to post with Jeames, will do that tomorrow, maybe… (Because Yuki is gone and Aura hasn’t posted in aged, I’m gonna ago ahead with the time skip and post with Shun. Let’s say he left the Summer Meadows after he lost Aura and Yuki was killed during a second hunt, etc. etc. TIME SKIP, WOOO~)
BM100
BM100

Character sheet
Name: BM100

http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:54 pm

Dukane's strikingly vibrant, emerald eyes popped open as the new day rolled over his home. He had bee living within the boarders of the Riadven Pack for many months. Longer enough for numerous events to shake and break his subtle world. He fell in love, then killed his love's potential mate, fell under the control of new alphas, and most recently - witnessed the first brood of pups be born into this quaint pack. There were three or maybe four of the young wolves. They were only about a month old - staying close to Verine and Cassiel, they would be interacting with the whole pack more often soon enough. The rather large, robust male remained lying down for the time being. His feather -like tail lightly rising and falling in a relaxed manner as he protectively scanned the area. Since the alpha's pups were born, Dukane fall back into his caring-over protective state. Though towards the other members - the chocolate hued canine was rather cold and distant. Especially towards Deyanira - whenever the two crossed paths they would  simply growl and snap towards each other.

The thought of the silvery vixen-like wolf shot a quiver through his frame, he steadily rose to his full height. A mumbling growl under his breath as he stretched his paws and limbs. He flashed a kind, and respectful smile toward his alpha pair and began to pad through the area. As he walked, he noticed the small figure of Deya, his hackles tingled defensively as the bristled without a second thought. 'I finally trust a female, and she goes off and loves another. Pathetic. An attention seeker.' Dukane didn't try to hide his threatening growls towards the colorless she-wolf as he padded past without giving her any positive attention. He simply shoved past her and didn't look back. He couldn't stand being near the heartless damsel. He was going to visit Shadow. It's been three months since he was buried.

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:51 pm

Verine smiled, keeping her eyes closed as the soft voice of Navin pierced the quiet around her. A blissful, content sigh pushed out of her lips as her little treasure tossed about against her, eventually "pushing" her over... Even though she did it all by herself.
Just to make her little man feel strong.
While he suckled, Verine opened her eyes to look over at Cassiel, heart thumping loudly in her chest.
She still got butterflies every time she looked at him. Every time, she felt the swell of adoration and how absolutely in love with him she really was. Flawless, my love...

“Morning Mama.”
Her gaze dropped to Navin, now standing in front of her face with a puppish grin spread across his face like a banner. We make beautiful kids...
Licking Navin briefly between the ears, and prodding the little pup with her nose, Verine smiled before answering him. "Good morning, my dear. I see you slept well." A pleasurable smile split her face, emotion rising up in her eyes as she watched her pup waddle over to her mate, trying to capture Cassiels attention.

While she longed to go over to them, and tease them both, her attention was captured by the sudden thud of a body, over behind her.
Shooting up, then glancing at Cass, she looked over to the blurry ball of fur collapsed on the ground. She laughed, nosing Navin once to erase any fear she had caused by springing up, before eyeing Cass again and strolling over to the wolf. I wonder...
She brushed past Duke without a second glance, suddenly irritated herself.
Deya and Duke had never been the same around each other ever since the funeral, and to be honest she was getting quite tired of it. Of Duke especially, though there was no way she could show favoritism; Not if she was going to be a good alpha.

Alpha.
Even after having pups, and having commanded the Riadven pack for a while now, even after settling in with her love and making the best of things as best she could, the word still felt odd.
In her old pack--Had anyone else survived--, even her being the alphas daughter wouldn't allow her to become alpha. She didn't have the right attitude back then... But now?
She shook off her thoughts, approaching the wolf.

"Excuse me?"
Her posture was stiff, but worrisome at the same time. She didn't want to be too cautious--Not with pups, her pups in camp--, but she didn't want to be overly friendly either.
When she was right on top of the wolf, she stopped, looking down at him with a curious gaze. Is he awake...?
Suddenly uncomfortable, she looked behind her for Cass, making sure he was still with the pups. After staring at him though, she leaned down to check if the wolf was even breathing. Sure, it was dangerous considering how exposed her throat was in this position, but she was fairly confident he wouldnt do anything, even if he was awake.

"Sir? Can you hear me?"

(EW I KNOW. ALSO. IS KAHLUA LIKE. ADOPTED BY VERI AND CASS? CAUSE I WANT THAT BUT IF LUA DOESNT THATS COOL. WAS JUST WONDERING.<3)
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Verine bb ;3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:20 pm

Deyanira lay, as she had been doing, for months. She'd hardly spoken to any toher than Verine, who had become her closest, and near only friend in the pack. Upon seeing Dukane walk towards her, she lifted her head, perhaps he had forgiven her? No, her thoughts returned to negativity when he stalked past, growling. She felt his pelt move hers, in a rather shove-like way. She stood instantly, he'd touched her for the first time in months and it was nothing like she'd hoped.
The fae snapped her head towards him with a snarl, “Dukane Nightingale you get your butt bongle back her right now! I am done with your shniz! Treating me like I don't exist. Who do you think you are?” She dashed forth and stopped, spinning to face him with the grace of an assassin, “I am not one to be ignored and shoved past. You should know me that well Dukane.” She bared her teeth and faced him, nothing in her eyes but a challenge. Her affection had been a failing spark since he'd killed Shadow and blamed her for his own demise. It wasn't her fault he'd turned into a jerk. “Do you have something you'd like to tell me, Dukane? Something that you'd like to blame on me? Do it.” Her eyes burned with an icy-blue rush of flames that wanted nothing but destruction. “DO IT YOU COWARD!” The fae screeched at him, tail raised and pelt bristling.
If the male were to ignore her now, it would only be proving her point. He'd be showing the pack that he was a coward. If he wanted to talk to her, alone, she'd follow. At this point Deyanira had nothing left but a broken heart and one friend. She'd done nothing the past few months but practice her skills, she'd let herself go when she'd joined the pack. The warrioress had evolved into a mass of pure muscle, toned and durable. Deyanira had been preparing for a war that threatened to abandon her. She didn't release Dukane's gaze, she wouldn't, she was holding every nerve in her existence still and ready to release their rage upon the chocolate male, whom she had loved and been loved by.

Addressed: Dukane Mentioned: VerineNotes: BRUH I WAS LISTENING TO CENTURIES WHEN I WROTE THIS I AM ENRAGEDDDDDD
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet
Name: Deyanira

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:06 pm

Shun’s eyes moved to the sound of a female voice. He didn’t know who it was, but her voice sounded familiar, almost like… Haya’s. though, he knew in the back of his mind this wasn’t the same voice as his mate’s; it sounded slightly different. And yes, Shun knew the difference.
His eyelids moved open slightly to her words. He blinked a few times, rolling his pupils up to the one that was speaking to him; a big female, she seemed rather strong and well-muscled. Probably a warrior of this pack. but then again, her scent was strong, very strong, she smelled like the leader of this pack. There was the scent of pups lingering around her. Shun smiled faintly; he loved pups.
‘’Excuse me? Sir? Can you hear me?’’, the female asked and Shun looked up at her, his head lifted slightly, but he was so weak that his head immediately dropped back on the cold sandy earth. The smile faded when he saw the female; she was tense. Shun could guess why; he was a stranger wolf barging into their territory and collapsing onto the ground like he was close to dying. Well, maybe he was, he wasn’t sure about that.

‘’I… I’m sorry miss.’’, he whispered, a faint smile once again creeping on his face. ‘’I had a rough 2 years…’’
Shun tried to get to his paws, but he was way too hungry, thin and weak to even stand or keep his head up. With effort he rolled onto his belly, staring up at the female with dull eyes. He cleared his throat, but the cough sounded faint and weak, as well. ‘’My name is Shun Hasu.’’, he said, a groan escaping his throat as he tried to stand up once more, pushing himself onto his four paws. He stood there fragile and like he could fall again any moment now. ‘’I’m a four years old wolf that has traveled for two years, looking for my lost mate and possible children…’’
He gulped, the word ‘possible’ made him feel like a terrible father. He had lost his mate, never seen his real children, he had lost his adopted little sister Aura, Yuki had died in front of his eyes; he felt all lost, and like this was all his fault.
Looking back up at the female he cleared his throat again, now and then glancing at the ground. ‘’I’m sorry, um… I was wondering if you had seen a female called Haya; darkish brown coat with a lighter brown face, muzzle, chest and belly. her eyes are a bright amber…’’, he continued, gulping again. Trying to picture his mate in front of him made him feel lonely and sick. ‘’I’ve been looking for her for so long. I really miss her and want to find her back, you see…?’’
He almost fell down again but could just in time keep his balance. he stared back up at the possible Alpha, panting lightly. ‘’Excuse me… I’ve been rather hungry for a long time now…’’, he mumbled, licking his lips; his mouth was dry, his tongue was dry, his lips were dry as well. ‘’Anyway… have you seen such a female? If not, then I’m on my way again…’’

Addressed: Verine Mentioned: His mate Haya, Aura, Yuki, his pups Word Count: 542 Notes: HAYA WHERE ARE YOU? D:

Last edited by Shun on Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:50 pm

Dukane released steady growls as Deya began to interrogate him, his tail was coiled over his back - the tassel flicking annoyingly as the silver wolf glared at him. He walked past her again, though he spoke while stepping around her. "We will not speak of this here - there are young wolves here. They don't need to know what's going on. Not just pups, they're the alpha's pups." Dukane padded continuously, this was not just his and Deya's actions, Shadow would be present too. The chocolate and honey hued male was headed back for his original destination - to visit the ebony warrior after months of being buried.

-Da Lake P.S. Shot loser post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiel Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:02 pm

“Dad wake up. Dad I'm gonna hunt a tail. Ready? Dad. Dad. Dad. Daddy. Papa. Father. Alpha. Parent. Almighty Wolf Of Darkness. Wake up. Dad. Dad. Dad.” Cassiel groaned as Navin pestered him to wake up, although he did eventually force himself to open his eyes. He did feel slightly annoyed at his son for waking him up in such an abrupt way, although he couldn't keep the smile off his face just from looking at him. "Alright, alright, I'm up," he muttered, giving his coat a light shake. "You better have a good reason for waking your old man up so early," he growled, although the playful grin on his face contradicted his stern tone.

Cass would've loved to entertain his son a bit longer, although the sound of Verine's worrisome voice outside the den made him jump to his paws. He glanced down at Navin.
"Stay here, Navin," ordered Cassiel. The alpha exited the den to see Verine talking to a strange male, collapsed on the ground. He looked like he was in terrible shape, although that was the least of Cassiel's worries now. There was a strange wolf in his campsite. The same campsite where his month-old pups resided. He felt a growl erupt from his throat. He wasn't sure how comfortable he was with Verine standing so close to a lone wolf, although he felt the need to linger close to the den. He didn't want to leave the pups alone; besides, there always was the possibility of an ambush.

OOC: jfc this is h o r r i b l e but whatevs
Cassiel
Cassiel
Google Master

Location : Kickstarting the rebellion against black licorice ._.

Character sheet
Name: Cassiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:01 pm

Tiffany pigented irises were revealed as obsidian eyelids opened, a receptors flickered as the pup opened his jaws to release a quiet, whiny yawn. Erol slowly arose to his tiny, though broad paws as he stretched his entire body before his eyes landed on the frame of his younger brother Navin who just exited the den together with his father, Cassiel. Growling quietly, energy rushed through the young one´s body he lowered his body but with his tail dominantely raised, stalking toward his younger brother. Just as he was close enough, Erol immediately pushed himself off of the ground, landing directly on Navin´s smaller, charcoal pigmented body with a loud grumble rumbling in his throat, his ivory canines bared playfully at his younger brother. “Good morning!” He yipped, his fore legs pushing the younger male down, possibly holding the lad down. Oh how he loved to play the dominant, the tough one in front of his siblings. He was well aware of his strength but he loved it to let his siblings know that he was the strongest of them. No, he wasn´t all that arrogant, just a child-ish behavior which would probably disappear during time. “You slept well, huh?” Erol taunted Navin with a perfect grin, leaning down to his siblings face just to nip on his receptor.

However, as Erol´s auds perceived his father´s stern voice, he titled his head slightly, turning his attention away from Navin and padding toward the huge, charcoal male he simply named “Dad?” Erol mumbled, probably inaudible for his father. Following the concerned blue-ish gaze of his father, he saw the reason for Cassiel´s behavior; there was someone new in the area. A new male. A possible threat. Immediately raising his little, fluffy banner, Erol padded away from his father´s side, even when he told them to stay at the den, up to his mother´s side, a puppy-ish growl rumbling in his throat but his glare was deadly, or at least that was what Erol was thinking. He wanted to look as dangerous as possible since the male who was talking with his mother was big, taller than even his father. Standing in front of Verine, his dear mother, Erol took a protective stance as if he was able to keep his mother safe with his tender age of only being a few weeks old. “Stay away from Mommy!” He growled at the stranger, still with the rather cute than dangerous glare, directly shot at the charcoal male with the grey-ish markings [Shun].

Addressed: Navin, Cassiel, Shun \\ Mentioned: Verine, his siblings \\ Word Count: 420 \\ Notes: Lame post is lame.
Shadow
Shadow

Character sheet
Name: Shadow

http://ooeattherudeoo.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:18 pm

The female didn't allow her guard to lower as Dukane began to walk, she heard his words and followed him stiffly, checking to be sure they wouldn't be followed. The silver pigmented warrior stalked forth and walked in uneasy step with the hunter. He was larger than her, probably about equal in strength, since she'd been testing and training herself, and she was easily more agile because of her form. They'd probably be close to equal in a fight. Oh, how she hated fighting her equals.
She followed the familiar path that she'd followed nearly each day, worn in by her paws, to see the lake, to swim as she'd learned from Dukane, and to see Shadow. She'd have sat by his grave for ages, always leaving her secrets, worries, fears and joys with him. She would remember each time, his qualities of honesty and courage. He'd been so brave through everything.
Deyanira shook away the thoughts, she grew cautious of Dukane once again, keeping her eyes on him, ready to contradict any action he may have.

Addressed: - Mentioned: Dukane, ShadowNotes: To The Lake
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shun Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:33 pm

…•NAVIN•…

•sometimes•

Navin glared at his brother as his force hit him and pinned him to the earth. The pup spat out dirt and bared his teeth in frustration, “Erol, ever since you could move, you've picked on me.” It wasn't quite a provocative comment, more of a frustrated expression. It was true, most days, Navin was the one being held down by his stronger brother.
After a few moments, Navin was released and his attention followed Erol. Rubbing at his sore ear, the pup gazed at the sight, hiding behind his father slightly, he growled as defensively as he could manage and raised his tail. A large black male was standing in front of Verine, and Navin did not dare interrupt. He was ready to step up and help Erol, but he knew his parents could handle it.
The young pup allowed his thoughts to wander, he'd been thinking about his rank lately. If he didn't chose one, he'd probably end up an omega or Beta, pretty much opposites but both were possible. He was the second born, so he wasn't guaranteed the Alpha title.
Maybe I could be a healer, or a Guard. Maybe a Nanny? But Beta would be so cool! But then I'd have to fight. Maybe not a Guard. Hm. Life is so hard. Navin had maintained his angry stature towards the big wolf, but his thoughts continued to keep his sights not entirely on the scene.

Addressed: Erol Mentioned: Shun, Verine, Cassiel Notes:

Shun
Shun

Character sheet
Name: Shun

https://www.jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:00 am

Jeamesero had been through a long rough sleep last night. With a loud yawn he awoke and opened his eyes, blinking a few times before clumsily getting to his paws and stretching his limbs. He looked at the sky and yawned again, realizing he had fallen asleep at the edge of the den side. Ever since he had been demoted to Omega he had kept his distance from the others, he wasn't sure if they still hated him for what he had done, but he wanted to stay away from them, not cause any trouble. The only wolf he had been speaking to was Bright Fang, and dang, they were such great friends, it felt to him like they had known each other forever.
"Good morning everyone...", the Hudson Bay wolf mumbled, the words leaving his jaws with effort. He stretched a few more limbs again before moving closer towards the den. The pups were finally allowed to go outside, he wondered if he would get to see them, but he doubted it; who would want a murderer near their pups? No one, that's right.

But Jeames would try it anyway, because he was already the lowest of low; nothing worse than this could happen to him. The only good thing that had happened to him was that he hadn't had an aggressive attack taunting his mind for over three months, if it wasn't even more than that.
As he stood there close near the den he finally saw two of the pups, a huge smile crept on his face.
"AWWW, they're so adorable!", he said, but after that his smile faded; he saw the pups in a dominant stance, together with Verine and Cassiel doing the same. There was tension in the area, tension all around the wolves here.
There seemed to be a newcomer, but Jeamesero couldn't see them clearly. But that's when he smelled a faint scent, a familiar scent Jeamesero hadn't smelled in ages, but which he knew all too well; his half-brother. "No way...", he mumbled, only audible to him and he ran over to the wolves, finally yelling loudly: "Nii Nii, NII NII!"

He jumped in between Shun and his Alpha's, growling at Verine and Cassiel as he protected his brother.
"I might be an Omega but I won't stand and watch while you treat my big brother like crap!", he said angrily. "He's my big brother, he's a sweet wolf, he would never hurt a fly! Don't hurt my Nii Nii!"

Addressed: Verine, Cassiel Mentioned: Bright Fang, Navin, Erol, Shun Word Count: - Notes: Yaaay, Jeames is protecting his role model <3

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Bright Fang Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:53 am

Bright Fang had been sleeping not far from Jeamesero, so when he greeted everyone she woke with a smile. Standing and stretching her stiff limbs she heard Jeames talking about something else. I guess he saw the pups Bright laughed but it stopped when Jeames went to the alphas and a new wolf. He was protecting the wolf. Her ears perked when she heard him say the wolf was his brother. If that was the case Bright wasnt going to let him fight alone. She quickly made her way over to Jeames."excuse me but I have to side with my friend Jeames." She apologized to her alphas waiting their reaction.
Bright Fang
Bright Fang

Character sheet
Name: Bright Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:10 am

Shun hadn't gotten an answer from the female yet, but soon enough he felt the air becoming tense; more wolves gathered around him, a male wolf and two male pups, both still so tiny, but yet so angry and defensive over their parents.
"Stay away from Mommy!", one of them yelled and a loud "awwww" escaped Shun's throat as he looked down at the kid. It seemed like it would be a very rough and strong wolf one day, but he still was small, and appeared cute in Shun's eyes.
He looked back up at the two woves, they both seemed to be the Alpha, the leaders of this pack. Shun had to be careful, he didn't want to be torn to shreds if there was a chance his mate was around here and alive.
He wanted to calm the others around him a bit, lighten the mood. So he smiled at the wolves, giving them a compliment.
"Are those little ones yours? They're so cute!", he said, his smile becoming brighter, but his heterochromea colored eyes stayed worryingly dull; he didn't look too healthy or strong even though he was big and dangerous looking. In fact he wasn't dangerous at all.

It was then when he suddenly heard someone screaming, someone called out the words 'Nii Nii', and the voice sounded really familiar. "That can't be...!", he thought, his eyes filled with shock, his jaws slightly dropped.
Between him and the wolves raged a blond coated wolf, his tail raised, a small black tailtip high in the air. It was exactly who Shun had thought it was.
"I might be an Omega but I won't stand and watch while you treat my big brother like crap! He's my big brother, he's a sweet wolf, he would never hurt a fly! Don't hurt my Nii Nii!"
"Jeames, don't say crap! What did we teach you about using bad words!?", Shun snarled, growling at the wolf that protected him. Their reunion was a bit harsh, but actually Shun was so happy to see his little brother again. Though, he still worried about the things the male had said.
"An Omega? Why...?", he thought and yet another wolf appeared. A female wolf who spoke to the Alphas and called Jeamesero her friend. The tired, hungry and sick Shun eyed the wolves around him a bit nervously.

Addressed: Verine, Cassiel, Jeamesero Mentioned: Navin, Erol, Bright Fang Word Count: - Notes: Ugh
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:23 am

Defensive growls still subtly rolled from the depths of  Kane's vocals cords. His face was rather stern and winced every few strides due to his physical state. Though Dukane still did his best to hold himself high, full of confidence and pride. His head up and tail as well, he entered the den site with numerous wolves all bout the area. Warm, gleaming eyes of the hunter roamed over the frames he saw, the two alpha's were observing what seemed to be a new wolf, with Jeamesero protectively in between them. Dukane rose a brow at the sight, Jeames was an Omega and those were his alphas, perhaps there was a reasonable explanation for going against them. But for the time being, Duke was more focused on Deya's state and well as his own condition. The thought of the she-wolf made him glance over his brown painted shoulder, eying her injuries. A low whine came from him, - 'I did that, and she did this' Dukane shook out his pelt at the fur-bristling thoughts.

As he padded, every so often his paws would give out slightly and make him limp, or cross over one another, making him tilt towards one way dominantly. He soon reached the alphas, that's when Dukane couldn't stand it anymore. Walking was killing him, literally, forcing the blood to drain more due to the constant movement. There were wet paw prints trailing behind the duo of injured pack mates. A mixture of blood and water dripped from them. Duke was a matted mess with several tears, puncture wounds, and lethal incisions. It reminded him much of the way Winter was when she first showed up here. Dukane allowed how frame to fall to the earth with grace, his frame lying down- motionless and his eyes shut again as he imprinted the earth with a bloody stain - weak words came from him. "Deya and I ....had a little.... disagreement." his words were choppy and broken, but mostly clear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:35 am

Deyanira stumbled as she reached the clearing, she was bleeding again. The trek had been longer than she'd anticipated with her wounds. She looked to Dukane and saw he seemed in abotu the same condition as she. “I-We-Help us. Something for the bleeding, for the pain, for everything.” Her voice halted and she stepped forward again. Her eyes met with a few of the other wolves and returned to Dukane.
He had lay down and Deyanira released the tension inside her as she copied this next to his head, once again, as she had been at the lake. “Duke, just because we're home, doesn't mean you can leave me. You've always gotta be here now, you said so.” She licked his ears and lay her head down beside him. The parts of her that he had bitten were throbbing, especially the broken scar tissue and the side of her neck.
She looked to Verine and whined, closing her eyes and delicately laying her chin on her paws. She couldn't bring herself to speak, but Dukane did. “Yeah, just a little one.” she breathed with a pained, pathetic laugh.

Addressed: Dukane, Verine Mentioned: - Notes: -
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:10 pm

In the shadows of the sun lit trees walked a multicolored wolf by the name of Kain Alastair he had been blindly walking this way since the battle he'd fought about a week ago. When he'd rushed in from under the cover of night and fought a battle against the remaining three who had killed his Mate and pups. Suddenly he let out a deep breath as a surge pain rippled through his body from a deep nut short gash in his side. “Curses how could I be foolish enough to fight three wolves at once.” Kain asked himself.”
At that moment a deep sinister voice answered Kain in his mind. “You know very well why we did that Kain after all you're the one that loved Kaire and those sad excuses for pups you two had not me.”
Kain let out a deep growl. Don't you dare talk about her like that let alone mention her name or my pups Reaper or I swear I'll...”
Reaper then cut Kain off. “Or you'll what Kain, you know dang well you can't do anything to me since I am you so save your threats for someone else.”
Kain continued to growl as he walked on. He knew Reaper was right as much as he hated to admit it. Reaper was a part of him and had always been since he was a pup and while Kain would never admit this it only thanks to Reaper that he'd survived his younger years.
“So why have we entered the this packs territory could it be that we're going do battle again so soon did the sweet taste of those wolve's blood reignite the fire within you.” Kain shook his head in disbelief Reaper was a master of battle but he could be a little dense when it came to other matters. “No fool we're looking for Healer or haven't you noticed that we're injured”. Reaper scoffed at Kain then said in a mocking tone. “Oh we're injured, big deal our wounds are healing just fine, so what do we need a Healer for.”
Kain really couldn't believe how stupid Reaper was being right now, had he really not noticed how diseased the wound on their right flank was. “Yes Reaper our wounds are healing all except for the deep one on our right side which is inflicted. “
Reaper voice was full of question as he spoke. “So what big deal it will heal just all the other wounds on our body are I'm I not right.”
Kain wanted to face palm himself for Reaper's dumb question. “Yes It will heal but with the infection still inside after that it will spread and slowly kill us.” Kain then stopped the pack of this territory was very close he could smell a great many wolves.
Reaper on the other hand had finally come to understand what Kain had been trying to tell him and became a little alarmed. Kill us why didn't you just tell me that and why have we stopped hurry up and find this pack so their Healer can heal us before we die.
Kain was weak and in pain so he'd grown tired Reapers meanness chatter. “Calm and be quite their right on the other side of these bushes and it sounds like they're having a disagreement.”
Reaper however refused to calm down. “Who cares we are going to die!” At that moment Reaper took Kain by surprise and rushed their body forward into the pack's camp.
Kain lunged at Reaper and just barely forced to the back of his mind in time. I'm sorry about rushing in like that my name is Kain, I was wondering if there was a Healer in this pack who might treat this wound of it mine it's gotten quite bad recently.  Kain then turned and showed the wolves of the pack the short deep, inflamed wound on his back right flank. He also hoped that no one noticed the many bite and claw marks on the rest of his body that still hadn't healed fully

Addressed: The Pack, Each other or themselves
Mentioned: Kaire, His pups
Notes: Kain is the blue, Reaper Is the red.

Last edited by Kain on Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kain
Kain

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:27 pm

Verine stepped back as the wolf lifted his head, only for it to slam back down into the earth again. As he looked at her, she looked at him. Watching the smile fall from his face, his eyes--slightly different, but beautiful--losing all sources of humor as he gazed at her. Is there something wrong with me?
‘’I… I’m sorry miss.’’ His voice was a breathless whisper, raspy and so hoarse it started to create an ache somewhere deep inside her. She nodded, as he explained his situation, emotion welling up in her eyes.
She understood. Completely.
‘’My name is Shun Takeru Hasu. I’m a four years old wolf that has traveled for two years, looking for my lost mate and possible children…’’
Without meaning to, Verine whimpered softly, flashes of her lost mate and pups swimming up behind her lids. Your life is better now, anyways... Better than it ever could've been...

‘’I’m sorry, um… I was wondering if you had seen a female called Haya; darkish brown coat with a lighter brown face, muzzle, chest and belly. her eyes are a bright amber…’’ As soon as the words were out of her mouth, she started shaking her head. A part of her wanted to give him some shred of hope to hold on to, but she didn't want to be cruel. If he never found them, he'd be crushed.
He was already crushed.
She was about to respond... Until she was interrupted.

“Stay away from Mommy!”
Without hesitation, she shoved Erol behind her, between her stiffening legs. Shun looked weak--He was weak--, but she wasn't taking any chances. Her eyes flashed with anger as she looked at Shun, but it wasn't directed at him.
Her head shot down, and she growled at Erol. Sure, he didn't mean to cause trouble, but this would not be okay in the future. What if it had been someone else...?
Verine didn't say anything as she put Erol in his place, knowing full well she would have time to fully discuss it later. Glancing behind her once to look for Cass, she shooed Erol towards his father, a warning growl rumbling in her throat.
She hated being an angry mother.

"Forgive me, that was my son, Erol. He's... He is a bit of a handful, but I wouldn't have him any other way." A small smile spread across her face, eyes twinkling with amusement.
Sudden sobriety overtook her features though, as she seriously appraised him. "Im sorry to say that I have not seen or heard of anybody by the name Haya; I wish I did. As for eating, I'd love to feed you. We have a leftover carcass, gathered from our hunters. You're welcome to eat your fill."

She was about to lead him away from their current spot--Planning on physically supporting him, considering the state he was in--, until she heard the shrieking yips of Jeames. Please don't cause an issue Jeames...
She still loved him; how couldn't she? He was among the first to talk to her when she joined. But... He was troublesome.
He was proving it now.

Verine stepped back slightly, growling as Jeames shot between herself and Shun. "I might be an Omega but I won't stand and watch while you treat my big brother like crap! He's my big brother, he's a sweet wolf, he would never hurt a fly! Don't hurt my Nii Nii!"

"Jeames, step down, now." Her voice was calm, cool, collected. Eyes hard, Verines dominance shining through her gaze as she stared down the omega.
It was then that she turned her gaze onto Bright Fang, now also standing between her and Shun. "You will step down now, out of the way. You have no business here, and no authority to step in like this. Lest you be put in the same rank with your friend Jeames." Her words were a harsh hiss, spat out angrily. Verine hated being so rough, so rude, but irritation was taking over.
Too much was happening.

"Jeames, don't say crap! What did we teach you about using bad words!?"
"ENOUGH." Rage throbbed painfully in her chest. Cass must regret everything, seeing me like this.
Verine choked slightly, on the thought of it, but she didn't stand down.
"Jeames, you will step away from Shun right now. Bright Fang, you will do the same, and you will never do anything of similar sort ever again. I will not stand for it." Pushing them away from Shun, she looked again at the kinder, older wolf before her.
"Please, come eat. I didn't mean for all of this to happen..."

In the next moment, she was pressing herself against him, leading him to nourishment slowly. When Veri finally got him to the carcass, she turned away from him, offering privacy as she turned her heated gaze onto Jeames and Bright. The look in her eyes was not a happy one, and along with speaking to her son, she'd now have to speak to them. Is that blood I smell?

Her eyes zoned in on Dukane instantly, waves of concern rolling off of her as she sprinted to them, gaze darting to the various wounds upon him.
"Deya and I ....had a little.... disagreement." Seriously!?
Not soon after Duke spoke, she heard the timid whimpers of Deyanira. “Yeah, just a little one.”
She growled, irritated with the two. Deya especially, for being so destructive to herself. Verine had grown quite close to the female recently, and she did not appreciate such reckless actions.
She had even teased the thought of promoting her to beta, but if she acted like this... There was no way in hell that was happening.
"You are both idiots, for doing this to each other. Mindless idiots..." Her eyes landed on Duke with Disappointment, shifting over to Deya with the same emotion.

"Caro, please attend to Deyanira and Dukane. Afterwards, I would appreciate you looking over Shun; Hes eating at this point in time." She paused, leaning down to lick Deyanira between the ears once, and press her nose against Dukanes forehead. The gesture was far from affectionate, considering Cassiel was so protective of her, and even if he wasn't she wouldn't attempt anything more friendly.
Sighing, she stalked away from the bloody forms of the two, making a bee-line for Cassiel. She knew he wasn't always big on being affectionate in public, but she needed to calm down.

As soon as she was next to him, she buried her face into his neck, inhaling heavily. He still smells so dreamy...
Verine stayed there for a while, shuddering while she breathed. Stress knots were starting to ball up around her body. Being an alpha is hard...
After a few more moments, Verine pulled away and licked her mates cheek, heading towards Erol. As she passed Navin, she licked him once and continued to his sibling.
"Erol." She laid down in front of the pup, facing him sternly.
"You've caused me quite the fright, darling. Its not safe for you to be around big wolves, not yet. Unless your father or I give the say-so, you do not approach strangers. Especially, if I am talking to them."
Her throat threatened to choke, as she thought of all the things that could go wrong. Tears welled in her eyes, but she blinked them away before Erol could notice.
"The same goes for you, Navin." Verine called back to him, though she was sure he wouldn't try anything so ballsy. He was a lot like her, personality wise. Or, she was a lot like him, when she was a pup.
Things are so different...

After nuzzling Erol, to make up for being so angry, Verine stood and walked towards Jeames and Bright, stance stiff.
"Let me make myself very clear." Her eyes flashed angrily as she stood before them, raising her head and tail.
"Should either of you do anything like that again, I will not hesitate to go into action. I am your alpha, you are members of my pack. You listen to me, and more importantly, you listen to Cassiel. Should we get a beta, you will also listen to them." She was seething, coat bristling with frustration.
"Jeames; You are an Omega. Maverick put you there for a reason. You have no authority, and you are in no position to speak to me like that. I'll have you know that I was being very friendly to Shun; Do not assume anything otherwise, ever again." Snapping her head to Bright Fang, Verine addressed her.
"Bright Fang; The same goes for you. I don't care what you are, you still have no authority over me. You may have your own opinions, and your own ideals, side with who you want, but physically stepping in is an absolute NO. Whether hes your friend or not, if you're going to be a part of this pack you will answer to me, and Cassiel. Next time, both of you will be punished."
Having said what she needed, she whirled around and left then, refusing to allow them to answer her.

Verine nosed Cassiel as she sat next to him, eyes dull. The day has only just begun...

(First of all, I know that there wasn't an actual carcass, but I've added one in. Sorry >< And second, Im sorry for Veri being all agro on everybody ;-; ALSO CASS YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO ADDRESS KAIN IM SORRY.)

Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Caro Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:13 pm

CARO:

Upon his ears the words were spoken, and though they folded back irritably, he did not argue. It wasn’t so much he was upset by having to do his job, he had a passion for it, but it was more of whom he had to do it for. Each one of these individuals had ruffled him upon first contact, and Caro was very much so the type of soul to hold a grudge. Amber eyes smoothly glared towards the white stained female, before their naturally hardened gaze slipped towards the larger one.
For some reason, his temper was exceptionally edgy this coming day, and had been as soon as his lids had opened to the yawning sun. So now, as he glanced over at two heavily wounded creatures, his chest tightened with annoyance, but he proceeded with no complaint. His first target was Deyanira, the female with the sharp tongue. She was smaller than Dukane, and seemed to be the one with the heaviest loss of blood.  He came close to her, and nosed her wounds here and there, finding all sorts of scores on her body.
Her pelt reeked of the scent of Dukane, and Caro glanced almost curiously over to him, wondering what had brought this…. Disagreement on. Ears flattened even harder, and he fought back the overwhelming urge to growl.
He hated company.
He hated fighting.
Tongue ran over his gums, and he began to seek out the deepest wound, before beginning his work. Surprisingly, he was rather graceful in his work, easily cleaning out and evaluating injuries without causing a great deal source of pain, but it still didn’t hide the obvious look on his face with how he felt. When he finished swabbing out the slits and tears upon her chest and sides did he move to her hind legs, and rear end. He saw the abuse there too, and his tail paused in mid swing, a small growl released, but he did not ask, nor really in a sense, cared to know the answer.
He was so confused on how Dukane and Deyanira proclaim love, and yet return with battle scars and wounds from one another. Was love not meant to kind?
If it was, then what kind of love was this?
He held his tongue, with all the force he could.
Continuing on, he nosed her legs a couple of times, checking for tears that were deep within the muscles, and worked with her hips so double check for any fractures. He knew that if she had gone up against Dukane, it wouldn’t be a surprise if there was anything broken. However, his diagnosis led to the discovery of nothing out of place, or snapped, so he finally pulled back and began to apply the needed mixtures of plants, seeds, roots, and even sap to the white one.
Soon she was bandaged with his work, and left to her own accord, for which he didn't think about, "If I were you, I would take it easy." he threw over his shoulder, as his legs worked his way towards the next wolf.
His attention now landed upon the male.
The memory of Duakne and Winter ran across his eyes, rendering him immobile for a moment. The strange sour feeling of that moment hissed inside of him, but he glanced elsewhere to relax himself. His brain pieced things together, memories and pictures, to evaluate the kind of male he thought this one was.
In Caro’s mind, which was heavily opinionated, the brown male had openly, and obnoxiously taunted and toyed with Winter. Though she had done nothing to stop it, which Caro was still working on, Dukane had continued to play. Now, here he was with another female, in love.
A strange glint suddenly colored the male’s orbs, and he had to swallow something that he hadn’t done in a long time.
Laughter.
Finally an echoing, and dark amused look haunted the crevices in his face as he began his work. He was not so gentle this time around, but he was not obvious. Soon with time, practice, and years of work, the brown male too was healed. No broken bones, nor any afflictions were deep enough or embedded into the green eyed male to be life threatening.
He pulled back from his patients, his multi-colored pelt, swayed and his muscles contracted and then released themselves as he walked backwards, before glancing towards his new alpha female.
“Done.” Came his dry voice, vocals deeper from feeling uncomfortable.
It was only now that he noticed the amount of wolves that were within the area.
He wanted to retreat, and leave.
Perhaps now, he could be excused to solitude.
Then he internally glowered, remembering that he had one more patient to tend.
Shun.

Notes: Oh my word... I'm so sorry that this is so friggin ugly.
Caro
Caro

Character sheet
Name: Caro

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:16 pm

Still standing in front of his mother, Erol shot several scowls at the unknown, charcoal male who simply commented his behavior as cute. Enraged, the young one started snapping at the air, shutting his tiny jaws shut in the air as he continued with his puppy-ish snarls. “I´ll protect Momma!” Although he knew that he was just a tiny, weak pup and that his words were kind of ridiculous, he continued, determined to protect his mother, his family, his pack from any danger. He´d face everything, he´d laugh in the face of danger.
However, it seemed that someone wasn´t agreeing with him at all. Feeling his mother´s paws pushing him underneath her, he snorted and his fluffy tail flicked in irritation and frustration. He noticed her body tension and Erol was about to escape his mother´s care and jump back into the scenery but well. His mother knew him way too well. Pushing the pup now completely toward his father Cassiel, the young one groaned in frustration, rolling his eyes as he tried to rebell against his mother´s instructions but he knew it was hopeless, “Mooooooom.” It was embarrassing for Erol to be put in place in front of all these strangers he saw and of course in front of his pack as well. Dropping his body to the ground, he took a deep breath, his lungs filled with the fragnance of the familiar smells until another one, one which instinctively frightened Erol penetrated his nostrils and caused the charcoal male to immediately jump on his paws. The urge of investigating grew stronger and stronger by every second and he simply followed his nose, until he finally found the source of the deadly scent; Dukane and Deyanira. Their bodies stained in a crimson red. “Ouch...” Erol mumbled, narrowing his eyes in pain. Even if he wasn´t Dukane nor Deyanira, he felt a clear pain shooting through his entire body, his veins pulsing at the horrible view of the two pack members. “Who did that?”
Just as he whispered those words, he noticed Verine, his beautiful [hehe] mother walking straight towards him, laying down in front of him and looking straight into the eyes of her son. He knew she was going to make a speech about not to behave like that ever again, to hold himself back, ´Blah,Blah,Blah´
"You've caused me quite the fright, darling. Its not safe for you to be around big wolves, not yet. Unless your father or I give the say-so, you do not approach strangers. Especially, if I am talking to them."
Growling playfully, he stretched both of his fore legs, reaching Verine´s muzzle and eventually clamping his talons around her snout, grinning all the time in a challenging way, “I´ll protect you, Mommy! I´m strong and I´ll become stronger once I grow up!” However, he let off of her and lowered his head as well as his tail in submission towards his mother, “But I won´t do that again...” What Erol said wasn´t the truth at all. He was, still, a child and a child would forget things easily and react instinctively at some certain situations. He´d probably react the same way. Again.

Addressed: Verine, Shun \\ Mentioned: Dukane, Deyanira \\ Word Count: 529 \\ Notes: I lost my inspiration in the middle of the post and just wrote down shniz. Soz.
Shadow
Shadow

Character sheet
Name: Shadow

http://ooeattherudeoo.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiel Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:19 pm

Cassiel's eyes widened at Verine's display of dominance. He's never actually seen her angry before, so this was certainly a first, but hey. Anger and dominance were part of the job, when it came to having a high position.

Once Verine was done scolding Jeames, Bright Fang, Erol, and Navin, she made her way over to him and gave him an affectionate nuzzle before settling down beside him. She looked tired, just from that one simple exchange. He couldn't blame her. Managing a pack was difficult, some days he felt totally in control, others he felt as though he was barely keeping the place together. It was comforting to know Verine was at his side throughout all of it, but still. Sometimes, he couldn't help but wonder why Maverick had chosen him and Verine to take his place, out of all the members.

He stopped dwelling on the subject, however, when he heard yet another unfamiliar voice. He whipped his head around to face the stranger. A large, strongly-built male riddled with lacerations had appeared at the edge of the camp.
"I'm sorry about rushing in like that my name is Kain, I was wondering if there was a Healer in this pack who might treat this wound of it mine it's gotten quite bad recently."

Cassiel narrowed his eyes at the newest stranger, his hackles rising instinctively. He knew that this Kain fellow was, for the time being, no real threat to the pack, although the alpha was getting quite annoyed with wolves just waltzing into the territory. "Very well, Kain, we'll give you medical attention. However, once your wounds have been dealt with, you must go immediately to me or Verine here if you're thinking about extending your stay, or leave immediately," growled Cassiel. He glanced over at Caro. He felt bad for the healer. So many injured wolves to tend to with him as the only healer is bound to be stressful.

OOC: wow okay this was bad and I a m so sorry
Cassiel
Cassiel
Google Master

Location : Kickstarting the rebellion against black licorice ._.

Character sheet
Name: Cassiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:28 pm

Silver walks along the land as she searchs for a pack to join, her fur ruffled in a swirl from the wind as her body ripples witheach step she takes. Her paws leave deep prints behind her, so it would be easy for some one to follow her, if any one was following her.

She looks around, head slightly down as her silver-ish grey blue eyes scan the area around her. Her eyes can be seen from a mile away given the color and the fact that they almost look like they are shining. With her ears perked forward for any sound with in a few miles, yet she does not seem to be able to pick up any sounds.

Her nose lifts to the air and smells some hares skurrying into their holes from the cold air. Silver keeps an going tin hope of fi ding a pack to belong to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:58 pm

‘’Jeames, don't say crap! What did we teach you about using bad words!?’’, Shun yelled at him and Jeamesero turned his head to look at his older brother, his ears pressed against his head, a sad look in his chestnut brown eyes.
‘’But Brotherrr, I want to protect youuuu.’’, he said in a whiny voice, sounding almost like a little pup. From the corner of his eye he saw Bright Fang coming to interrupt the scene, telling the Alpha’s that she wanted to help Jeamesero. But Verine didn’t seem very pleased with their answers, she seemed rather pissed off.
‘’Jeames, step down, now. You will step down now, out of the way. You have no business here, and no authority to step in like this. Lest you be put in the same rank with your friend Jeames. Jeames, you will step away from Shun right now. Bright Fang, you will do the same, and you will never do anything of similar sort ever again. I will not stand for it.’’
‘’But Verine…’’, Jeamesero mumbled, his eyes filling themselves with tears. His ears were being pressed back against his skull even more now, he began to sob.
Verine told Shun to go eat and Shun went, giving him a sad glance before strolling off to the carcass they had hunted down not too long ago. Jeamesero sighed and shook his head, tears streaming down his face. He turned around and sat down, his tail curled around his body. His head was lowered, his eyes closed, he was crying.
It didn’t take long before Verine returned and spoke to them, she still sounded very angry and Jeamesero was scared, really scared. But he had to stay strong, he had to protect his brother, and he had tried, but it hadn’t been enough to convince them that that had been his true idea; to protect Shun.

‘’Let me make myself very clear.’’, she began, growling slightly. Jeamesero shivered all over his body, he was oh so scared of the angry Verine. Ever since she had been promoted to Alpha female she had turned angry and protective, she wasn’t all that nice anymore since the first day Jeamesero had met her. It made him feel so scared. ‘’Should either of you do anything like that again, I will not hesitate to go into action. I am your alpha, you are members of my pack. You listen to me, and more importantly, you listen to Cassiel. Should we get a beta, you will also listen to them. Jeames; You are an Omega. Maverick put you there for a reason. You have no authority, and you are in no position to speak to me like that. I'll have you know that I was being very friendly to Shun; Do not assume anything otherwise, ever again. Bright Fang; The same goes for you. I don't care what you are, you still have no authority over me. You may have your own opinions, and your own ideals, side with who you want, but physically stepping in is an absolute NO. Whether hes your friend or not, if you're going to be a part of this pack you will answer to me, and Cassiel. Next time, both of you will be punished.’’

Tears began to stream down Jeamesero’s face as Verine turned around and walked off. Like he often did, Jeamesero would just sit there and cry, but not this time. Verine needed to know that he thought they were scaring Shun, threatening him, and that he only wanted to protect him.
With tears rolling down his cheeks and his chestnut brown eyes sad he hobbled after the Alpha female, his voice shrieked; it sounded like a little pup’s, a sad pup’s voice.
‘’Verineeee, I’m s-sorryyyy…! You were all so tense, Cassiel was growling at him, I thought you were gonna hurt him… I just want to protect my Nii Nii, I don’t want him to get hurt… he’s already hurt…! I’m s-so s-sorryyyy…’’, he called out, his face was wet from the tears but he now looked even horrible, as wet boogers began to drip down his nose and make his face look all eew and sticky.

Addressed: Shun, Verine Mentioned: Cassiel, Bright Fang Word Count: 699 Notes: POOR JEAMES, VERI, WHY?

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:22 pm

Verine nodded at Caro, silently thanking him as he stalked off again. He was such a distant male, but vital to the pack; He was the only healer left.
She still said nothing, as Cassiel stood and dealt with another new wolf, handling the situation with grace. Like always.
He is so very completely and utterly perfect...
She stared at him, smiling softly as her thoughts traveled to more... heated thoughts of him. With her.
Together Forever.(<3)

Veri was still lost in the paradise of her daydreams when Jeames interrupted her, sniveling violently.
‘’Verineeee, I’m s-sorryyyy…! You were all so tense, Cassiel was growling at him, I thought you were gonna hurt him… I just want to protect my Nii Nii, I don’t want him to get hurt… he’s already hurt…! I’m s-so s-sorryyyy…’’
A soft whimper pushed out from between her lips, as she struggled with her choices. She could be the strong alpha, and enforce the law and let Jeames deal with her scolding, or she could be herself.

Charging him, she wrapped fragile Jeamesero in her embrace, cooing soft words of apology to him. "Shhh-sh-sh-sh, its okay Jeames, I understand... I didn't mean to make you cry, lovely Jeames. Shhhh."
She stroked his pelt absentmindedly, as if he were a pup in need of care. Actually, Jeames was quite like an oversized pup these days.
"Calm down Jea, its alright. Just don't do it again, okay?"
She pulled away from him, smiling softly before leaving him alone to collect himself. She strolled over to her pups, laying down between them as she continued to watch Cass, eyes warm with adoration.

(Ew. Sorry T^T)
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next