The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3
The Riadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
The Main Den - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 6:45 pm by Jeamesero

» What Music Are You Listening To?
The Main Den - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:52 pm by Jeamesero

» Count to 1000!
The Main Den - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:44 pm by Jeamesero

» Yum or yuck?
The Main Den - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:36 pm by Roki

» I drop a_
The Main Den - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:35 pm by Roki

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

The Main Den

+31
Niko
Zara
Lupa
Zodiak
Kurly
Kazimir
Maverick
Adlia
Castor
Ophelia
Shun
Keane
Hikaru
Dido
Mirage
Topaz
Coal
Kahlua
Kain
Makoce
Roki
Kanaya
BM100
Jeamesero
Caro
Winter
Shadow
Bright Fang
Cassiel
Dawn
Verine
35 posters

Page 10 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Main Den - Page 10 Empty The Main Den

Post by Jeamesero Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:43 am

First topic message reminder :

Jeamesero giggled when suddenly Navin came around and glomped to Kanaya. His nervous feeling disappeared as the pup gave him the courage to stay; this pup still loved him, even though Jeamesero kept his distance from them because he was afraid to hurt them.
"Haha, Navin. Well, Kanaya is sure going to stay, so you don't have to worry about that.", Jeamesero said to Navin, before looking at Kanaya, smiling at her. "Right, Kanaya?"
Looking back at Navin he giggled again, and wagged his tail amused. "Since your father is busy, could you give Kanaya her rank? Pleaseeee?"
Jeamesero looked up when he heard paw steps and smelled the scent of an unfamiliar wolf, his eyes met those of another wolf. He didn't know who it was, but this male didn't seem dangerous.
The Hudson Bay wolf smiled at the newcomer, a quick wag of his tail.
"Um hello, nice to meet you, Scout."

Addressed: Kanaya, Navin, Scout Mentioned: Cassiel Word Count: - Notes: Lame catch up post...

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

The Main Den - Page 10 Empty Re: The Main Den

Post by BM100 Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:17 pm

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thought’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’What I find amusing is that you're so proud that you'd rather die of infection than except help from a pack. And to be honest I'm thinking about calling out for a healer whether you want one or not.’’, Gravity responded to the wounded stranger male, his smile had gotten even bigger. BM100 looked confused at Gravity, wondering how the male wasn’t angry but could stay so calm, even happy.
‘’That's not a very nice thing to say! I'm sure he meant no harm. I’m Evangeline.’’, suddenly a female spoke, a wolf BM100 hadn’t seen before. He eyed her nervously as she looked their way, smiling at them. BM100 looked nervously at Gravity, wondering what he would do, and it seemed like the male was quick to respond to this other newcomer.
‘’Well I quite agree with you, Evangeline. And I'm thankful for your input on this situation, but this wolf has insulted me and I would like an apology. Though if he doesn't give me one it's his choice, it doesn't really affect me. Though it might prove me wrong that his pride is effecting his level of intelligence.’’, the male spoke and BM100 shivered again, pressing his ears firmer against his head. He took a few more steps back, eyeing every wolf one by one, shyly, nervously, afraid.
‘’T-there are too many wolves, w-way too many wolves…’’, he thought as he tried to isolate himself, stepping away from the scene slightly; still close enough to hear them speak but far enough to feel more safe and less surrounded, locked up. ‘’I… I don’t like s-so many wolves at o-once… I wonder… h-how big this p-pack actually is…’’

‘’Help me, please! aidez-moi! aidez-moi!’’, sudden muffled cries sounded in the distance. BM100 lifted his head, his body shivering as he perked his ears to locate the sound. He didn’t recognize the voice, he didn’t know who was calling; neither did he know if he should actually check out who it was. It could be a trap, a dangerous wolf luring others for whatever thing. But then again, BM100 was quite curious, and curiosity would win from fear, that was mostly the case.
The male looked with a worried expression and eyes filled with fear at Gravity and then at the other two newcomers, the wounded male and Evangeline, before slowly moving away from the group, following the sound of the screams. It indeed sounded muffled, like someone was stuck. Maybe that was the actual case; maybe BM100 should stop worrying or being scared.
When he left the area and went a bit deeper into the forest, the shaggy coated male found something weird; a wolf’s body sticking out of a hole, its head missing. It was a wolf, and it sounded like a female, she seemed to be stuck in the hole wither head; pulling had no effect, BM100 soon realized.
He looked worried back at where he had come from, before staring at the stuck wolf, moving a bit closer, ears pressed against his skull, completely flattened. ‘’H-hello…? A-are you o-okay…?’’

Addressed: Mirage Mentioned: Gravity, Hikaru, Evangeline Word Count: 512 Notes: BM100 to the rescue? xD He can’t even rescue himself in the wild, oh dear.
BM100
BM100

Character sheet
Name: BM100

http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shun Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:36 pm

…•NAVIN•…

•sometimes•

As Navin had stopped looking at the butterfly, he watched Roki run after it before glancing at BM100 and Gravity leaving the scene. It didn’t take long before he noticed a wounded wolf laying on the ground, and Gravity and BM100 went over to him to talk to him.
Being the son of the Alphas Navin felt like he should go there and see if that wolf was alright, but as soon as he saw another wolf arrive, a female this time, Navin guessed he better not interfere for now. After all he was still not an Alpha himself yet and he didn’t feel like dealing with so many wolves right now. He was a bit scared to deal with so many, he was a bit shy.
‘’Hey come here so I can play with you!’’, he heard Roki say and turned his head, wondering if the pup was speaking to him, but it seemed like Roki was talking to the butterfly still, following it around.
It didn’t take long however before Roki returned again and spoke to him. Navin looked at him, smiling and wagging his tail slightly. He could hear Roki’s stomach grumble and giggled at it. ‘’Hehe~ I think my tummy is talking. Sounds like it is saying feed me.’’, Roki said and Navin nodded, turning around to look at the pup.
‘’Then we should get you some food~’’, he said to the pup, noticing how Roki’s behavior suddenly changed, the kid seemed to have become a bit down, sad.

Navin looked worried at him but guessed it would get over soon, so instead he smiled brightly and pawed at the older pup, trying to make him smile, to get him cheerful again. ‘’I will go get you some food, Roki. I can’t hunt yet but I can try.’’, he continued to speak with the same bright smile on his face.
He looked around the area before his eyes fell on the butterfly again; it had come back flying and it whirled close near them. Navin looked at it and nodded to himself, glancing at Roki for a moment before running off towards the butterfly, running after it. ‘’I will get that one for you to eat! Not sure how a butterfly tastes but it’s probably good.’’
Navin jumped up and down, trying to catch the insect with his teeth. When that didn’t work out because he was too small, he tried jumping at it and bringing it down with his paws. But with every jump he made the butterfly started flying higher and Navin looked at it with a sad face, running after it. ‘’No! Come back, Roki needs to eat you to grow stronger!’’
It was then when he bumped into someone and fell back, hitting the ground. He laid there on his back, groaning slightly as he kicked with his paws like a turtle that was stuck, rolling around on its shell. ‘’O-ouch… I’m sorry…’’, he whispered, tears welling up in his eyes as he rolled onto his belly and slowly got to his paws. When he looked up he saw it was his own beautiful butterfly, and he felt even worse for running into her. ‘’There you are… I hope I didn’t hurt you…’’

Addressed: Roki, Kanaya Mentioned: Gravity, BM100, Hikaru, Evangeline Word count: 541 Notes: Some things are probably not really right in this post, considering order in events, but this was all I could think of for him right now. This post sucks…

Shun
Shun

Character sheet
Name: Shun

https://www.jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:56 pm

MIRAGE:

Her body had stilled for a brief moment, breath caught in her lungs, as every ounce of strength of her hearing was devoted to hear a simple reply. She pleaded for her call to be heard, by someone, anyone. Her head was still stuck, the dirt thickened around her thin neck, and her slightly disproportionate body clawed at the back, hoping to grip at the edges of the hole.
Her forepaws tried to dig out, but couldn't place themselves in the correct angle, without fear of snapping her bones.

A defeated sigh came from her lips, her eyes trying to find any source of light in the darkness.
There was none.
"Hello?" She tiredly tried again, and once more received no answer.
Irritated she snorted to herself: how in the world can no one hear me? Just yesterday there were more of them than clouds in the sky!
It was true, she was frustrated, but mostly, bored. Sitting with your head stuck in a hole wasn't on her list of things to do. Or accidentally do.

Then to interrupt her thought, a creature's voice broke through.
"H-hello...? A-are you o-okay...?"
It sounded to her like the voice of an angel.
"Oh yes! Hello? Hello?" she suddenly called, wiggling her rump again to show her position. In an effort to appear more... appealing in sorts, she wagged her tail, greeting the wolf.
"Uhm, excuse me... but I've got a rather large problem, my head, it's, you see is well.... stuck." she tugged with her neck to emphasis what she meant. Dirt cracked near the base of her neck, but didn't split.
"Could you help... please?"

It was hard to hear underneath dirt. Her ears were squashed in, she had no idea what creature, or whom was speaking with her. It seemed that it spoke English, so she relaxed knowing communication, at least with language wouldn't be a struggle. The struggle in itself would be hearing the individual and having it hear her back. Her words sounded very flat inside the hole, and she cleared her throat.
Silencing the rest of her thoughts she wormed her way forward a bit before once again pulling back with her muscles.
Nothing worked.

()
Word Count: ...
Mentioned: No one
Addressed: BM100
Notes: Oh dear, this ought to be interesting xD
Mirage
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:16 am

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thought’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’Oh yes! Hello? Hello? Uhm, excuse me... but I've got a rather large problem, my head, it's, you see is well.... stuck. Could you help... please?’’, the wolf stuck in the hole spoke, she wagged her tail. She pulled and tugged some more but nothing seemed to work.
BM100 stood there watching her in fear. She seemed to be nice, but since this was the actual wild, a dangerous place, BM100 ought not to trust others too quickly.
‘’Oh w-what do I do...? W-what do I d-do...?’’, he thought, looking nervously at the hole. Maybe it was best if he would get the others, but how in the world was he ever going to survive in this place if he didn't start acting first?
‘’I... I w-will get the o-others...’’, he said before turning around and running off, but suddenly he stopped and dashed back towards the stuck female, correcting himself. ‘’N-no, I w-will h-help...!’’

The mala reached the female's side with his ears pressed against his skull. Staring at the hole his eyes started twitching slightly and a sudden ich arrived all over his body, causing his back legs to randomly scratch as he stood there. ‘’H-how am I g-gonna do t-this...? Umumum... d-dig, I w-will dig...!’’, he told himself and he started clumsily pawing at the dirt around the wolf's neck, trying to free it's head.
Every time he touched the earth with his paws he pulled back rapidly, like he was challenging an aggressive rattle snake, or whatever dangerous creature he was attacking. Fear in his bright amber eyes as he did so. It was a dance of jumping in and pawing, jumping back and whimpering while showing unsure body language; exactly like a playful puppy trying to play with something or challenge something they are scared of or which they are unsure of.

Addressed: Mirage Mentioned: The others Word Count: x Notes: Dat beautiful dance of insecurity~ My most fave part of this post. XD
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:15 pm

MIRAGE:

The creature above the ground level, seemed to be very, very skittish. His words were choppy, out of almost tangible fear, and his decision making, in it's raw, forced form, seemed shaky. Mirage could tell the individual was forcing itself to think, forcing itself to device a plan to free her.
She feared the outcome of it all.
When the words came out, that the creature would depart, a very real fear sunk into her stomach. It would go get help, but, how far away was help? What kind of help would it bring back? What if it were lying, just so it could leave.
"No please, don't go!" she called out, pleadingly, her voice nothing more than a few muffles.
"Just..." she had to breathe, if she stayed calm, there was more of a chance the skittish being would calm down to.
At least that's what she hoped.
"Just, think really carefully about what you can do here. I'm sure you can get me out." The last sentence she made believe as possible as she could. She didn't doubt her helper, she was just worried about what kind of methods it would try. She didn't know exactly what was helping her, or if it were male of female (since her ears were folded down), in fact, frankly she couldn't even tell if it was still in her presence.
"Hello?" she timidly called out again, so softly, as if she already knew it wouldn't be returned.

Then: "N-no, I w-will h-help!"

Her spirits lifted, and she wanted to somehow embrace the bravery of the creature. She could already tell that this was not it's comfort zone, and she was undeniably grateful for it's attempts. Even if they were to end badly.
"Oh, thank you!" she mumbled out, and from there she waited.
The sound of legs hitting the ground, indicated location, and so she wasn't surprised when the dirt around her head was thrashed around a bit, as he creature fought to get her out. Judging by the brute force, and the pull of the dirt, she could come to her own theory that it was indeed a wolf.
Yet, she didn't know for sure.
The wolf, she figured, had a strange type of pattern in it's digging. It seemed to start, then pause, almost like play, dancing around to different angles to try and let up the soil.
In a strange way, Mirage felt amusement.
This creature, whatever it was, was funny.

Suddenly the tightness around her neck loosened, and bits of grains from the dirt fell and dirtied her nose. Her eyes shut, making sure to keep the sandy earth from her face. She began to tug at her head, and a cheek suddenly became visible.
"It's working!" she called out in encouragement, "keep it up!"
A few more digs, a few more tugs.
She was nearly loose.

With one final, head hurting pull, there was a rush of air and of brightness. She tumbled back, rolling, her paws were in the sky, before she landed with a large thud on her back.
At first, she just flopped there for a moment, regaining her breath, regaining her mind. The world span as she suddenly flew up to her feet, and she sucked in a large breath, enjoying the renewal of fresh air to her thirsty lungs.
Freedom.
It had never felt better.
A large smile split her face, and then she remembered her rescuer. Her cranium turned, to look upon what was indeed the wolf.
Her originally pallid plate was covered in dirt, giving her appearance as a wolf with brown and white fur on her head. It looked awkward, considering the entire rest of her body, was white, with flecks of grey and black contouring.
Although this male wolf I front of her was even a bit more stranger looking. There were patches of fur missing within his rustic black coat, and her multi-colored orbs locked in on his eyes.
He was much taller than her, even though she wasn't a pup, her disproportionate adolescent body, dipped into a bow after a moment, before returning to it's standing position.
"Thank you, that would have been really bad if you hadn't come along..." her voice trailed, she took a hesitant step forward, before pausing, rather embarrassed.

()

Word Count: N/A
Mentioned: No one
Addressed: BM100
Notes: BM100 is seriously too cute xD
Mirage
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:16 am

“I... um... I... I um... I'm sorry... I didn't mean to...”
Hikaru looked at the black wolf in confusion and concern. Really he couldn't figure out why the wolf was so terrified. All he had done was joke around with him yet he looked more terrified then when he first saw him. 'Well...this wolf is very interesting...I really don't see what he is so scared of and if he is truly that terrified of me maybe he should leave.' His gaze switched from the black males to the white one as he started to speak again.
“What I find amusing is that you're so proud that you'd rather die of infection than except help from a pack. And to be honest I'm thinking about calling a healer whether you want one or not.”
Hikaru glared at the wolf growing a bit upset. 'Why can't he just back off and leave me be? He doesn't know what I have gone thru to get here and my reasons as to why I don't want another strangers help...'
Suddenly Hikaru caught movement out of the corner of his eye and turned to see a multi-colored female walk up to them.
“That's not a very nice thing to say! I'm sure he meant no harm. I'm Evangeline.”
Hikaru scoffed and looked away. He didn't like that the female was getting into the middle of things and wanted to say something back to her. However she really hadn't done anything but walk in to a fight so he didn't want to hurt her with his words. After all in his birth pack he had been told multiple times to respect the females of the pack since they carry the packs future and with out them there was no pack.

“Well I quite agree with you, Evangeline. And I'm thankful for your input on this situation, but this wolf has insulted me and I would like an apology. Though if he doesn't give me one it's his choice, it doesn't really effect me. Though it might prove me wrong that his pride is effecting his level of intelligence.”
Hikaru lowered his maw and growled softly in the back of his throat.
“Now see here. You started by insulting me first I just returned the favor. Your the one taking this too far not me. You don't even know the reasons as to why I don't want help. And I refuse to apologize to a rude air-head wolf like you. You even brought a innocent female into this.”
Hikaru padded over to Evangeline and lower his head in great respect. He closed his eyes and shook his head. “I am very sorry for his need to bring in such a pure and beautiful angel into our fight.” He pulled his head back up and winced in pain. Leaning forward he licked her in-between her eyes very gently.
He turned back to look the white wolf in his eyes though the words he spoke were meant for both.
“I won't play this game with you any longer. If you want to continue this later when you can stand on your own two feet with out pulling a female into it then go ahead but not right now. I don't want to end up hurting this angel. She holds the key to future generations and I won't put her in danger.”

Looking around he saw that the black wolf had walked off and he decided to follow him. He felt really bad for scaring him even though he still didn't know what he had done to cause it.
“I take my leave. Maybe we will get a chance to talk later.” He nodded to the two wolf respectively aiming most of the words at the female.
He padded over to where he finally found the black male though now he was near a simi-white colored female. He nodded slowly at the female before turning to the black male whining and breathing heavily from all the pain he was still in.
“I believe we got off on the wrong paw earlier. I meant not to scare you, my little one.” Hikaru was about to chuckled at his words until he realized maybe that was the best way to approach this wolf. Since he was scared of everything and didn't seem to know much he should be handled like a pup until he was more comfortable. He nodded as a gentle and warming smiled crossed his face.
“My name is Hikaru. What is your name little one?”
As he waited to see if the black male would answer wanting him to take as much time as needed to speak he turned to the female. She looked to be covered in dirt and dust. He spoke in the same voice he had used on Evangeline since he respected all female and made them a top priority. “Greetings my name as you have heard is Hikaru. What is the name of such a beautiful female and why if I may ask are you covered in dirt?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addressed: BM100, Gravity, Evangeline, Mirage Mentioned: ~ Word Count: 850. Notes: He really hold females in high respect because of how he was raised though the kiss to Evangeline I am not sure about. I can't tell if he is flirting or what lol. XD

Hikaru
Hikaru

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:13 pm

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thought’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

BM100 kept on jumping back and forth, pawing at the dirt and whimpering and whining like a little puppy, his ears pushed back and his tail slightly tucked between his legs.
When the female stuck in the hole told him that it was working and that he had to keep on digging, he whimpered but did what she told him. It didn’t take long before he saw the sand moving himself, crumbling onto the ground.
He kept on digging, actually pawing at the dirt, until he pulled back, watching the female pull her head out with one strong tug. It was then when he finally saw her face as she stumbled back and fell on her back. BM100 yelped at her actions and jumped away from her, staring down at her in confusion and fear.
The male eyed the female nervously as she got up and looked at him, bowing her head in a thanks. She took a step forward but then stopped., she seemed to hesitate.
‘’Thank you, that would have been really bad if you hadn't come along...’’, she said and BM100 nodded, whimpering again slightly; he was glad she was out, that he had been able to help her, but he didn’t really know what to say to her. So instead he shifted on his paws uncomfortably before staring at the sandy ground and muttering under his breath, still hearable for the female: ‘’I-it’s okay… Y-you have b-beautiful eyes.’’
He glanced back up at her, his tail wagging slightly. There was a weak smile on his face and his teeth showed on the edges of his lips, making it appear as a rather sheepish smile, almost a grin; unsure, nervous, just like him.

Suddenly he heard paw steps coming their way and BM100 looked up to see the wounded male from earlier. He seemed to be limping slightly, and the look in his eyes showed he was definitely in pain. BM100 eyed him nervously and took a step back from the two wolves that were with him in the area; feeling rather surrounded with two more wolves near him. He felt more comfortable on his own, or with at least one wolf at his side, but not standing too close near him.
‘’I believe we got off on the wrong paw earlier. I meant not to scare you, my little one. My name is Hikaru. What is your name little one?’’, the male asked, his eyes on small shaggy coated male. BM100 swallowed, not sure what to respond. But he sighed slightly in relief when the male called Hikaru turned his attention to the female BM100 had saved from the hole not too long ago. ‘’Greetings my name as you have heard is Hikaru. What is the name of such a beautiful female and why if I may ask are you covered in dirt?’’
‘’Why did h-he call me l-little one…? And w-what does he mean w-with ‘got off on t-the wrong p-paw’…? I didn’t d-do anything w-wrong… did I…?’’, BM100 thought and his heart started to race in his chest; he didn’t know what to think, he felt really uncomfortable, thinking he had done something wrong to this wolf.

With this male speaking to the female he gave BM100 some time to think about his possible answer. As Hikaru introduced himself to the in dirt covered female the shaggy coated wolf shivering all over his body opened his mouth to speak. He shut it once, however, feeling ashamed and scared, but it didn’t take long before he opened his jaws again, speaking.
‘’W-what do you mean…? Wrong p-paw…? Y-you didn’t s-scare me… I… I’m just like this… I’m not from the w-wild…’’, he finally spoke, glancing at the ground and shivering again; his eyes twitched. ‘’I’m BM100… but you can n-name me a-anything you want… T-that male you had an argument with e-earlier… he calls me Ash.’’
BM100 fell silent for a moment, thinking and staring, flicking his tail and moving his ears slightly around so he could hear every sound in this area. His heartbeat still went like crazy, but now that he had spoken he felt less scared, less insecure. But he was still very much insecure.
His amber eyes had been dull, but as soon as he realized something they became bright and he looked up at Hikaru with big eyes, his ears perked, his head fully lifted; a strange sight to see when you knew this always-frightened wolf. ‘’Did you and Gravity speak about the argument? Did you become friends again…?’’, he asked, his sentences full and steady, words not choppy, not stuttering nor shivering nor twitching anymore. His voice sounded like a puppy’s; a curious one.

Addressed: Mirage, Hikaru Mentioned: Gravity Word Count: 785 Notes: Aww, puppy BM100 <3
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:15 pm

MIRAGE

The unknown soul in front of her, took a couple steady heart beats to answer. He looked skittish, nervous, and easily frightened. Yet, she didn't mind, her patience was exceedingly tolerate right now, especially with him.
After all he did rescue her.
She returned to reclining on her haunches, her orbs blinked at him gently, rather unreadable at the moment. Her smile was innocent when he finally spoke up, to which she suppressed a flattered laugh from.
"Oh, thank you," she paused for a moment, before adding, "My name is Mirage by the way."
Her tail gave a gentle pat, and her head tipped the slightly, analyzing him.
Who was he?
Her question was about to be audible when another scent mingled in with their own.
She could smell him way before she saw him.

A white male came forth, with rather bright eyes. Her interest landed on him, but she still faced the one who came to her aid.
At first, the male simply nodded to her in a formal way, and she gave a close mouth smile. He asked the black colored creature a few questions, one of them an actual statement.
So things hadn't been pleasant on first encounter... her thoughts trailed off before she grinned rather amused to herself.
How could anyone have a bad encounter with my rescuer? He seems like such a docile creature....

“Greetings my name as you have heard is Hikaru. What is the name of such a beautiful female and why if I may ask are you covered in dirt?”

She suddenly blinked, her orbs now focusing back onto the much larger brute. Mirage felt quite small compared to the two, and her paws shuffled the slightest bit. However her back straightened, and she composed herself, fully dressed in elegance.
Truth to be told, she hadn't been paying much attention to their conversation.
Now however, she knew his name.
"Nice to meet you Hikaru." His name played on her lips as she sounded it out correctly, "my name is Mirage."
His next question made her ears fold in embarrassment, her tail twitched and her paws shuffled again. When she met eye contact, a shy smile appeared, "Well... I got my head stuck into a dirt hole and," she paused not sure exactly what the black wolf had said his name was, "and luckily my rescuer showed up, and got me out."
Her eyes landed on BM100, they appeared happy and thankful.

Mirage however, could tell that the black male was not very comfortable, but yet, all of the sudden, he changed. His voice grew strong, he seemed more... dominant in his actions. Curiously her muzzle turned to him, a interested gleam filled her eyes.
Remarkably odd, she thought to herself.

()
Word Count: N/A
Mentioned: Hikaru, BM100
Addressed: HM100, Hikaru
Notes: I like how different their personalities are xD
Mirage
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:12 pm

Gravity's eye twitched as the male walked off. "I'm not sure how asking someone if they'd like to lay on the ground is offensive, but okay." he mumbled. He took a few deep breaths and walked in the direction that Ash had gone. He sat beside his friend and stayed silent as he attempted to gather information on the situation. The female had a head covered in dirt, and judging by the decent sized hole in the ground she had just been dug out. Ash's paws seemed to have a nice layer of dirt on them, so he presumably had been the one to get her out. Gravity smiled at this, happy that Ash had done this himself. It was probably a good moral boost, and it was probably good that he was socializing with other wolves. The wolf that he had just gotten out of an argument with was here as well, the sand pelted male didn't pay much attention to him. Although he seemed to be a gentleman when it came to females. This didn't change his perspective of him. He was still too proud for his own good. The male was obviously in pain and Gravity kept flashing him looks of a mix of worry, anger, and a slight amount of pity. Worry because of his wounds, anger because of their recent conversation, and pity from him being in so much pain. The male knew that looks of pity often angered the wolves who received it, but he didn't care. Gravity just reached his head around to his back and started pulling out twigs from his matted and dusty pelt.
Addressed- Hikaru(kind of but not really)
Mentioned- Hikaru, Ash, Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:36 pm

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thought’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’Nice to meet you Hikaru. My name is Mirage.’’, the female called Mirage spoke to Hikaru, after she had introduced herself to BM100. When Hikaru asked her how she had gotten that dirt on her face, Mirage looked quite embarrassed. ‘’Well... I got my head stuck into a dirt hole and… and luckily my rescuer showed up, and got me out.’’
That’s when Mirage looked at BM100, and the male swallowed and smiled weakly at her before pressing his ears back slightly and staring at the ground for a while. However, he soon looked up again as he heard paw steps coming their way, and he saw it was Gravity entering the clearing.
The male walked over to him and sat down beside him quietly and BM100 watched the wolf as he started plucking twigs and dirt from his coat. BM100 looked him up and down, amber eyes filled with curiosity.
‘’Shall… shall I h-help you with cleaning y-your c-coat…?’’, he asked Gravity politely, trying to look at him, in case he would glance back. He sat down and scooted a bit closer but didn’t do anything in case Gravity wouldn’t want him to touch him.
BM100 looked from Gravity to Hikaru and back at the wolf beside him, glancing up slightly. ‘’Did you two talk…? Are you two f-friends again?’’, he asked Gravity, because he had left the group of wolves when the two were still arguing about things, about how rude Hikaru was and etcetera. BM100’s voice sounded like a puppy’s again, hoping everything was fine now and that the two weren’t mad at each other anymore.

Addressed: Gravity Mentioned: Mirage, Hikaru, Evangeline (sort of) Word Count: 269 Notes: Really lame post but I felt like I had to respond to this.
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophelia Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:27 pm

He had scoffed.
And then ran his tongue up her forehead and Evangeline was startled by his bold actions.
Angry that he'd dare scoff at her words and dismiss them without a second thought, and shocked that he'd called her beautiful and then lick her.
Either way, Evangeline was at a loss for words.

Then the black wolf was off. And everyone else just seemed to depart, leaving her there with wide eyes. She followed the butter pelted male with the grey muzzle, trying to keep herself calm although she was extremely happy for having to be in someones presence. And then she caught sight of one of the prettiest puppies she's ever seen before.

She breath caught.
Oh, Evangeline LOVED PUPPIES!
"Oh, what a darling you are!" She squealed over the pup, and ignored all the males there. She lay down, and crawled forward, wishing she could run her tongue all over the pup. But she restrained herself.
"I hope you're alright, dear. You must have been frightened! Good thing you're alright, though. I'm Evangeline, but you can just call me Eva!" She murmured cheerily, and wagged her fluffy banner.

((This sucks and I hate you all.))
Ophelia
Ophelia

Character sheet
Name: Ophelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanaya Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:43 pm

She was lost in her own world.
She thought about Cass and how stupid she was to even glance in his direction.
She thought about how stupid she was to think that she could find a home.
She thought about Jeames, too. Where was he? She needed a friend with a fluffy coat that she could lay her muzzle in and forget the world for that quick moment, but he was no where to be seen, and she was alone.

Someone knocked into her, and Kanaya yelped softly, ears pulling back and tail tucking as she jumped to her wobbly legs. Yes, Kannie was such a weakling, and was easily startled. But she was also quick to jump into her omega rank, knowing that if it was someone in high power, they'd be expecting her to show them her rank.

But no, it was just Navin. She smiled and relaxed slightly, and settled back down on her stomach before she licked the pup's face comfortingly. She had seen those tears in his beautiful eyes, and chuckled softly. "No, no, I'm perfectly fine! Is something wrong, Navin? Not that I don't enjoy your company, because I swear, I do, but you are a pup, and I'm only wondering why you aren't with your brother and sister, and perhaps those other pups.."

Addressed: NavinMentioned: Navin, Cassiel, others Notes: Kavvinnn<3<3<3
Kanaya
Kanaya

Character sheet
Name: Kanaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:40 pm

MIRAGE:

All at once, suddenly many different beings swarmed around them. It seemed they now made a part of five, when just moments ago it were two.
Mirage had to hold back a snort of exasperation.
Sure, when she was saved, there were plenty other wolves.
Yet, it wasn't bitter, and so her ears rotated left and right, as different pairs of eyes emerged on their own accord.
Before her were three large males, two of which were mainly white, while the one who had helped her remained the darker of them all. Mirage herself was painted in white, so she did not feel singled out among the crowd.
Her bodice reclined, for a moment, until it jumped when a feminine voice came out of no where.

"Oh, what a darling you are!"
Mirage's eyes clashed into vibrant green orbs. The white one, blinked rapidly, nearly dazzled by the female before her. She could only stare, because the wolf was utterly beautiful.
How lucky she was to be blessed with such looks!
"I hope you're alright dear. You must have been frightened! Good thing you're alright though. I'm Evangeline, but you can just call me Eva!" her cheery tone, and friendly stature, quickly amused the yearling.

Mirage blinked at her through, her own peculiar multi-colored eyes, her head tipped sideways.
Then she grinned.
"Hello Evangeline, it's nice to meet you." her voice was ribbon like as she spoke, somehow the kindness of the female, and the feeling of being cared for, warmed her deeply. After all, she had never had a female fret much over her being, her mother had been absent most of the time to ever be concerned.  
"I'm okay," she then began, tilting her chin upwards to view the female better, "thank you." Mirage twitched her tail, before glancing at the male wolves in front of her, then back to Evangeline, "My name is Mirage."

()
Word Count: .
Addressed: Evangeline
Mentioned: Gravity(kinda), BM100 (kinda), and Hikaru (kinda)
Mirage
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:36 am

Roki continued to stare at ground as thoughts of his previous pack and his father came to mind. He whimpered as he remembered what happened to his mother because of his foolishness. But even thinking and remembering it all he still felt like he had been in the right. Being a puppy he was just like every other pup. He wanted attention and wanted his way. Deep down inside he felt like everyone was always trying to push him away and pump his brother who was born to be leader. All his life he had been a shadow and he hated it.
Suddenly several pops to his face with a paw shook him from his thoughts. He looked up in confusion at Navin who began to speak to him.
“I will go get you some food, Roki. I can't hunt yet but I can try.”
Roki smiled and slowly started wagging his tiny tail. He couldn't really hunt either but he remembered Shun had caught a tiny mouse for him and it hadn't taken him that long. 'Sooo...if he can do it and he's a big wolf then so can I! I can't be a pup because I have to be a wolf and hunt for food!' He jumped up on all fours and wagged his tail rapidly. Roki smiled happily at Navin until he saw him looking around. 'Oh right we gotta find something to hunt first...but how did he find something? How do adults find food anyway? It's like...like smelling for it really hard right?'

Roki lowered his nose to the ground and started sniffing loudly as he turned in quick circles. He started to get tired and very dizzy as he heard Navin speak.
“I will get that for you to eat! Not sure how a butterfly tastes but its probably good.”
Roki stopped turning in circles and sniffing as he fell onto the ground in a dizzy heap. “But...I an't never had a butterfly before and I might not like it. Wait if you try it first when you catch it then you can tell me how it tastes.”
Roki pushed himself up onto his tiny paws and shook his head still a bit dizzy from all the turning. Plus his nose hurt a tiny bit from all that loud forced sniffing. “Don't understand...how come adult wolves can track stuff to eat without getting dizzy? I didn't know they had it so bad no wonder they are always tired and busy...”
“No! Come back, Roki needs to eat you to grow stronger!”
Roki giggled and yipped happily rushed after Navin following his voice. He heard a yelp that sounded a lot different then a pup like Navin would make. As he rushed over he bumped into Navin on the ground and rolled onto his back. He sat up as he heard a soft voice speaking and looked around until his eyes fell onto Navin and a wolf beside him. Roki just stared at the while wolf whose voice was so gentle and calming.

Roki pushed himself to his feet and padded slowly up to the white wolf as he spoke. “Navin...you found a beautiful angel...” He shook his head slowly stopping his words once he realized how rude he might have sounded just now. Here a beautiful butterfly was in from of him and he had spoken to Navin as if she couldn't hear him. He tucked his tail in between his legs and stared up with tears in his tiny orbs.
“I am sorry miss. I didn't mean to say about you like you wasn't here. My name is Roki and I was trying to find Navin because my bestest friend Shun isn't here anymore and Navin said he wanted to be my friend. Right, Navin?” Roki looked at the pup and noticed he too had tiny tears in his orbs. Seeing this made Roki even more upset and he blinked as the tears started to slowly fall down his cheeks.
“Navin, what's wrong? Miss what's wrong with, Navin?” Roki looked around trying to stop his tears. Really he didn't know why he was crying. He was just scared and being a puppy when he got scared he started crying. Since he was still learning about his emotions and wasn't in control of them all the time.

Addressed: Navin, Kanaya Mentioned: Shun, His Father Word count:700 Notes: Sucky postie don't read this -3-

Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shun Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:36 am

…•NAVIN•…

•sometimes•

He felt Roki bump into him and turned around for a moment to look at the kid with a shocked expression, before calming down after realizing it was him. When he looked back at the wolf he had run into, Kanaya, he smiled weakly at her, waging his tail.
‘’Navin...you found a beautiful angel...’’, he said and Navin nodded. He looked at Roki smiling brightly before looking back at Kanaya, getting all excited that he had found her back. ‘’Yes, yes she is a beautiful angel, she’s my butterfly!’’
‘’No, no, I'm perfectly fine! Is something wrong, Navin? Not that I don't enjoy your company, because I swear, I do, but you are a pup, and I'm only wondering why you aren't with your brother and sister, and perhaps those other pups..’’, Kanaya said and Navin sat down, giggling slightly as she licked his face. His tail began to wag faster.
‘’Well, I was trying to catch food for Roki but then I ran into you. I was looking for you by the way, I had lost you somewhere. Where you here all the time?’’, he asked, noticing he was still crying slightly from the hurting smack into his face, tears in his eyes, but he kept them from falling down. After all he had run into Kanaya head-butting her sort of, but he didn’t want to admit that he had been hurt. Actually he didn’t care whether he would cry or not, but the tears decided they didn’t want to fall this time.
‘’I am sorry miss. I didn't mean to say about you like you wasn't here. My name is Roki and I was trying to find Navin because my bestest friend Shun isn't here anymore and Navin said he wanted to be my friend. Right, Navin?’’, Roki asked and Navin nodded again, his mind a bit off, though.

‘’Navin, what's wrong? Miss what's wrong with, Navin?’’, Roki suddenly asked and Navin noticed the tears in the pup’s eyes, a worried expression as he looked at Navin. Navin sat down beside Kanaya before laying down beside her, snuggling with her fur and pawing at her side a bit as he looked at Roki.
‘’There’s nothing wrong Roki, I just hurt myself slightly when bumping into this angel…’’, he said, feeling a bit ashamed of that. He shouldn’t have cried, he should have comforted Kanaya instead of her comforting him; maybe Kanaya had been hurt as well but she didn’t like to admit it. Maybe?
He looked up at her smiling weakly, his tail wagging again. ‘’But when I saw it was her my pain was gone, again. She’s so beautiful, she just takes all your pain from you~’’, the pup said, looking back at Roki ‘’Wanna come snuggle with us? Her coat is really fluffy and warm!’’
He eyed Kanaya again, pulling his head all the way up so he could look her in the eyes, because he was really small and she was really big compared to him. ‘’I’m really sorry for bumping into you, Kanaya. Are you really super duper sure you’re fine? You’re not hurt? Super duper sure?’’, he asked her, a small smile on his face slowly turned into a huge bright one as the corner of his mouth pulled up more and more. ‘’Yeah?’’

Addressed: Roki, Kanaya Mentioned: Roki, Kanaya Word count: 551 Notes: I love the Kavin thing even though it wasn’t my idea. xD

Shun
Shun

Character sheet
Name: Shun

https://www.jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:01 pm

Hikaru heard the black wolf that he really considered a little one since he seemed to know so little about the world take a step backwards. He turned back to face the black wolf as he started speaking to him.
“W-what do you mean...? Wrong p-paw...? Y-you didn't s-scare me... I... I'm just like this... I'm not from the w-wild... I'm BM100... but you can n-name me a-anything you want... t-that male you had an argument with e-earlier... he calls me Ash.”
Hikaru nodded slowly as a soft and warm smile spread across his face. He looked up when he heard the sound of moving paws. He saw the wolves from earlier that he had walked away from coming over and he sighed. 'Really if that wolf says anything else to me or brings that poor angel into this fight again...'
“Did you and Gravity speak about the argument? Did you become friends again...?”
Hikaru nodded very slowly and speak in a soft calming voice to the male. “Yes and we are going to take care of it later in we have too. Though I won't be the one initiate the fight he will.” He wagged his tail slowly as he heard the female from a few seconds ago that he had been waiting on a response from as well start to speak with him.
“Nice to meet you Hikaru. My name is Mirage.”
Hikaru lowered his head a bit in respect at her words. “Nice to meet you Mirage. As I suspected the moment I saw you. I beautiful name for a beautiful female. You have my highest respect and services if you ever need them.” He raised his head to look into Mirages orbs as he saw his reflection in her rich green colors.

“Well.. I got my head stuck in a dirt hole and... and luckily my rescuer showed up, and got me out.”

Hikaru smiled and looked at BM100. 'So he is learning is very helpful after all when he wants to be. Or more like when he sets his mind to it and believes he can. Though now that I think about it I still need a name for this little guy...'
As he was thinking he heard the paw steps get closer and looked up to see Gravity sit down next to BM100. He watched the male for a few seconds as it looked like he scanned the area for information. After a while he looked at Hikaru with what appeared to him as worry and pity though anger might have been in the mix as well, Hikaru couldn't be sure.
Hikaru scoffed and shook his head slowly. Really he didn't understand this males problem with him. Yeah he had to admit he was in huge pain and some of his wounds had started to leak of infection but it was his pelt and body. What he did and pushed himself thru was his business.
He turned and started to lick at his wounds causing them to start stinging a tiny bit. He ignored the pain though and keep licking them trying his best to clean them out.
“Shall... shall I h-help you with cleaning y-your c-coat...? Did you two talk...? Are you two f-friends again?”
Hikaru looked at BM100 with warmth in his orbs as he spoke to him. “Your know what . Your so much like a innocent pup. You just a sweet kind big old wolf pup. Sooo...as for what I will call you it shall be...Koinu! Yes Koinu which means pup. Does that suit you little one?”

Addressed: BM100, Mirage, Gravity Mentioned: ~ Word Count: 600 Notes: Post sucks so bad...

Hikaru
Hikaru

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:09 pm

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thought’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

BM100 sat there in silence next to Gravity, eyeing all the wolves that were gathering around them with a nervous glance. He didn’t feel comfortable being near so many wolves at once, he had never really been the social type and it just made him feel surrounded, like he couldn’t go anywhere.
‘’Oh, what a darling you are! I hope you're alright, dear. You must have been frightened! Good thing you're alright, though. I'm Evangeline, but you can just call me Eva!’’, a sudden voice called out, almost screaming with excitement and BM100 flinched, almost jumping up from his seat as he looked in the direction the voice came from. It was Evangeline, the female they had met earlier near the den.
Now she was speaking to Mirage, treating her like a little puppy. She seemed nice, really nice, but her overexcitement made BM100 feel really uncomfortable and shy, so he hid behind Gravity a bit, feeling like this male was the only wolf in the pack which would ever protect him, which he would feel safe near.
‘’Hello Evangeline, it's nice to meet you. I'm okay, thank you. My name is Mirage.’’, Mirage responded, a grin on her face for a part of her response. She seemed happy, she seemed alright; good. BM100 felt a bit better now, knowing that he probably had done a very great thing getting her out of there. Mirage had just arrived near the den, and she was already fitting in greatly, same went for Evangeline. If BM100 was already fitting in as well, he wasn’t exactly sure about that.

The others had been silent after entering this part of the den area. Gravity, Hikaru, they hadn’t really spoken much, except for Hikaru whispering something to BM100 about Gravity before Gravity arrived, after BM100 had asked him about their argument.
The silence made Bm100 feel safe, he felt more comfortable because he didn’t have to speak. He just looked around him, deeply in thought, his eyes on the different wolves. Gravity was sitting beside him, a bit I n front of him, because BM100 has scooted behind him a bit when he had felt less comfortable around all these wolves. Evangeline and Mirage were talking, and Hikaru was licking his wounds, which seemed to be infected; BM100 guessed he needed a Healer after all, at least the black coated male knew that Hikaru was in pain, and he needed help, even if he didn’t want to accept it. But BM100 was too shy, he wasn’t one to talk about such things, ask if maybe they wanted something after all. No, instead he kept quiet and kept looking around, being in his own world. ‘’I wonder if t-there are more m-members in this pack… There already a-are a lot of w-wolves around here…’’
‘’Your know what. You’re so much like a innocent pup. You just a sweet kind big old wolf pup. Sooo...as for what I will call you it shall be...Koinu! Yes Koinu which means pup. Does that suit you little one?’’, Hikaru suddenly said and BM100 looked at him in confusion, before smiling weakly and nodding slowly.
‘’Yeah, that’s f-fine… I like t-that, t-thank y-you…’’, he responded. After his words he glanced at the ground, shyly and nervously.

Addressed: Hikaru Mentioned: Gravity, Evangeline, Mirage Word Count: 545 Notes: Eeep this sucks.
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:40 pm

"Shall… shall I h-help you with cleaning y-your c-coat…?’’ Gravity looked over as Ash asked him this, a twig still in his jaws. He set it down before speaking, "I could use a little help with the matts, if you can't get them it's fine though, I myself have some trouble with them sometimes." he smiled then went back to cleaning his pelt, chewing at some of the larger knots of fur to try and get them straightened out. "Did you two talk…? Are you two f-friends again?’’ Gravity looked up at him again and kindly said "We decided to settle it at a later time."
Addressed- Ash
Mentioned- Hikaru, Ash
Notes- EW EW EW EW This post makes me ashamed <.>

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:14 pm

‹◊› The best thing one can do when it's raining is to let it rain. ‹◊›

Feather followed the stream as it trickled through the forest, it was barely a stream since the heat had come. (I HOPE ITS WARM IN THE RP OMG) She paused to bend down and drink from a small area that was pooling around itself. The healer had left early that morning, before the rest of the pack had woken. She'd collecting a relatively large bundle of herbs, and decided that it was time to go back.
She stood, stretching and flexing her tail. The young female lifted the bundled leaves in her jaws, gently, and took off at a pleasant trot towards the camp. She had nearly two miles to cover, and it would be nearly dark if she were to dawdle.

By the time Feather returned to camp, she felt the extreme heat beginning to ebb away, and the breezes cooling her a little more each time. Feather nodded to those in the clearing, as she passed them, and reached the alcove that the rest of the herbs were stored in. She looked calmly at Caro, a clear professional expression on her face. She nodded tartly and turned away, searching for BM100, she'd finally come up with a name for him.

She walked over, calmly, and nudged him. “BM100, I've come up with your name. I will call you Wahya. It means wolf in my old pack's ancient language. Because you are a true wolf, with a pack, in the wild. Welcome to Riadven, Wahya.”
Feather smiled and licked Wahya gently on his cheek, then turned back to see Verine.
“I've got enough herbs to last us twelve wars.” She joked, chuckling and nudging the Alphess. “What happened in my absence? Anything significant?”

Addressed: ‹◊› BM100 (Wahya), Verine ‹◊›
Mentioned: ‹◊› Caro ‹◊›
Notes: ‹◊› I'm back omfg sorta i guess ‹◊›

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:33 pm

(Im sorry for not going back in time to see what happened, so Im only going to respond to feather ;-; Im terribly sorry loves
Verine rose and wagged her tail softly as Feather approached, her comment on herbs drawing a laugh out of the alphess' chest.
"As far as I know, you didn't miss too terribly much. That could change soon, though."
Verine tossed an appreciative smile towards Feather once, before strolling off towards BM100, sitting herself before him.
"Please forgive me, but I dont think we've had the opportunity to talk just yet. I understand that you need me to give you a name?" Verine chewed on her lip while she thought, tail swishing absentmindedly behind her.
"How do you like BMO?" A pearly grin spread across her face while she waited for a response, and she inhaled patiently.

(so ugly Im sorry .n.)
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Verine bb ;3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:11 am

Verine wrote:
"Please forgive me, but I dont think we've had the opportunity to talk just yet. I understand that you need me to give you a name?" Verine chewed on her lip while she thought, tail swishing absentmindedly behind her.
"How do you like BMO?" A pearly grin spread across her face while she waited for a response, and she inhaled patiently.

I KNOW THIS ISN'T AN RP POST BUT I HAVE TO DO THIS OMFG YES TIME HAS COME THIS IS MY CALLING ARE YOU GUYS READY

The Main Den - Page 10 20zyctx

I AM DONE THANK U
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet
Name: Deyanira

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:11 pm

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thought’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’I could use a little help with the mats, if you can't get them it's fine though, I myself have some trouble with them sometimes.’’, Gravity spoke and BM100 looked at him, nodding once. He nervously looked at the male’s coat, not really sure what to do or how to start. He saw a few small twigs and carefully grasped them between his teeth, slowly pulling them out. After that he nibbled at a few small knots of fur on the back of Gravity’s body, untying them. He was afraid he might do something wrong or hurt Gravity, so he took very much time with it.
When he heard someone speak he looked up, one ear pressed back slightly while his other eat was pushed forward to catch the words that were said to him. It was Hikaru, the male Gravity had had an argument with.
‘’Your know what. You’re so much like a innocent pup. You just a sweet kind big old wolf pup. Sooo...as for what I will call you it shall be...Koinu! Yes Koinu which means pup. Does that suit you little one?’’, the male asked and BM100 looked at him, blinking a few times in confusion. The male spoke about a name for him so suddenly, it didn’t quite progress to him at first. But after a few seconds of thinking he looked at him smiling weakly and nodding, shyly glancing at the ground afterwards.
‘’Y-yeah. That’s sound… g-good.’’, he responded, too terrified to look up. He knew Hikaru was probably looking at him and that’s why he didn’t dare to look up, himself; he was too shy, too nervous around many different wolves.

BM100 then glanced up to see the female Healer from earlier coming his way; Feather. She didn’t stop near the others, but in fact had her eyes focused on the black shaggy coated male. BM100 wasn’t sure what to do and the insecurity made him scoot back a little bit, pressing his ears against his neck. But this didn’t stop Feather from taking her distance. In fact she even came closer, and eventually nudged him. BM100 looked up at her and tried to force a smile on his face. He shouldn’t be scared, after all everyone was friendly here and trying to help each other in any way possible, not?
‘’BM100, I've come up with your name. I will call you Wahya. It means wolf in my old pack's ancient language. Because you are a true wolf, with a pack, in the wild. Welcome to Riadven, Wahya.’’, Feather said and BM100 listened carefully to her words, taking in every one of them. Her words were kind and caring, they were accepting; she accepted him, as a true wolf, just like the others were. He blushed for as far as his face could show off the innocence and glanced at the ground again, shifting his front paws as he sat there.
‘’T-thank you… Feather. I l-love the n-name.’’, he said to her, smiling again weakly, but this time it wasn’t forced. His dull amber eyes turned a bit bigger when she licked his cheek smiling, and he watched her walk off in silence, blinking a few times.
‘’Please forgive me, but I dont think we've had the opportunity to talk just yet. I understand that you need me to give you a name? How do you like BMO?’’, a sudden voice spoke and BM100 almost screamed, turning his head to face a female; it was Verine, the Alpha female to be more exact. BM100 lowered his head slightly as he looked up at her, taking in her words and replaying them in his mind.
‘’B…M…O…?’’, he murmured, thinking again. Lifting his head slightly he moved his ears, and questioning look in his dull amber eyes. It actually sounded pretty funny, that name, BM100 liked it. He looked at Verine and nodded slowly, a weak smile on his face again. ‘’S-sure, that’s fine w-with me.’’

Addressed: Hikaru, Feather, Verine Mentioned: Gravity, Mirage and Evangeline (sort of) Word Count: 661 Notes: UGH SORRY VERINE I JUST NOW REALIZED WHEN REREADING STUFF YOU HAD ADDRESSED BM100. I edited my post. So sorry. ;_;

Last edited by BM100 on Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Caro Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:23 pm

CARO:

"Paint your pallet blue and grey,
Look out on a summers day,
With eyes that know the darkness in my soul..."

There was a silent void, from which nothing came, nor nothing was expected of. In fact, it was so still, so dark, so meaningless, that it went by forgotten.
That was until a single star appeared within the chambers of it's heart.
A pathetic light, that looked meaningless.
Others would laugh at it's existence, their voices would drawl the plays of failure from the small star.
The small light.

How could such a dark void, ever receive a light?
How could such a cold, unimportant life ever receive warmth?
Yet, the little star beamed, and every night it shined just as brightly as the tears in the sky.
That black void, one day could not support the light any longer, for it had no use for it, for it had nothing in which it wanted to be a light for, and with almost a heavy sigh, the light finally flickered once, until it died.
Others laughed and mocked.
Some pitied the mass of darkness.
Yet, the silence and the emptiness did nothing but cry.
It didn't want pity, and it didn't want to be mocked.
All it wanted, even in a cruel way, and even in a desperate way, to be loved.
But, it never did receive something so tender and passionate from that day.

It's own chambered heart, became one of stone.
For years it lay, haunting the others minds, as they watched it simply grow, and becomes it's own burden.
All hope was lost for the silent void.

Until, a new reason grew.
A warmth.
A light.
It was so frail, and so small, that it flickered on and off many times, nearly disappearing.
Yet, it's the first light, the first hope in a long time.
The black, empty, cruel void, finally felt that warmth.
It intended to keep it.

Caro heard the tiny pads before he could see them.
Orbs lazily opened, glistening under the pressure of the light.
Though it was warm his body lay cold, shivering with a sickness he was too lazy to heal.
A figurine caught his attention, as it delicately and daintily maneuvered it's way around.
Then it nodded to him.
With a dry throat, he lifted his maw to view the disappearing healer, and his ears gently folded back, leaving his face expressionless.
That was until he looked away from her, and gave a small, hidden smile.
His tongue licked at his lips, and he forced his muscles to become limber enough to sit up.
His whole body felt rag-like, and pathetic.
Groaning, he scanned to remember where he was, until the scents of herbs mingled into his nostrils.
For a few minutes he rummaged through some of the herbs Feather had brought back, and he took a few old, unused plants that would suppress the uncomfortable sickness just for a little while.
Yet, he didn't take anything to rid of the ailment.
He then heard a small voice, addressed to the alphaess, and his cranium turned to view his small work partner.
A snort came from his lips, and his tail twitched behind him for a moment.
Before he knew it he was answering the question himself.
"In your absence, and even in parts of my own, there have been more pups joining the pack, than the birds in the sky."

It was true that irritation could be found, but surprisingly a hint of amusement was caught within his vocals.
Then he remained quiet, eyes fixated on Feather before they returned towards the scenery.

()

Word Count: 604
Mentioned: Verine
Addressed: Feather
Notes: Hai :3
Caro
Caro

Character sheet
Name: Caro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:47 pm

‹◊› The best thing one can do when it's raining is to let it rain. ‹◊›

The ginger fae had been observing the occurrences in the pack, and nature. She was watching pups play and friends talk. The sun had nearly set and she had nearly turned to her den when a honeybee began to dance in front of her. Feather's attention was diverted from the pack as she watched the innocent insect search for the florals that Feather smelled so strongly of. The bee didn't bother her, merely flew in front of her for a moment before taking off ahead to find more pollen.
The healer sneezed as pollen from the bee tickled her nose and she giggled at the new memory.
Feather perked her ears as a voice came from behind her. She turned with no expression. The healer kept her voice monotone and spoke. “Well, is this more to your taste Caro? No expression at all?”[/i]
She chuckled slightly and returned to her normal stature, unable to hold the emotionless gaze of the brute. “Are they of the pack's blood, or did they find us?” She sat calmly and smiled, if he was going to start another conflict over her happiness, Feather would surely burst.
She smiled from afar to Wahya, and returned her gaze to Caro.
[b]“Are you feeling alright?”
She noted the smell of herbs on his breath and wondered if he'd been feeling ill. Perhaps she could give him a hand to suppress the sickness, but only if he'd accept it.

Addressed: ‹◊› Caro ‹◊›
Mentioned: ‹◊› ‹◊›
Notes: ‹◊› ‹◊›

Back to top Go down

Post by Caro Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:44 pm

CARO:

The little insect didn't capture Feather's attention alone.
The male too honed in on it's sound, and his eyes watched it twitch about, it's blurred little body ribboning, until it vanished elsewhere.
Then a pair of eyes met his, as well as a stoned expression.
Her words, brought him to release a small snort, but he looked strangely at ease. A sort of ease that was nearly threatening, simply because he possessed no other look, as though he were mimicking in attempt to not be discovered.
"I believe it looks more charming on me," he began, "a smile suits you much better." his flattery wasn't anything to take to heart. Almost a twisted note curled his voice.

It was an unknown emotion.
He was in himself unknown.
Not even he could contemplate what his own words had meant.
Yet, they hadn't been cruel.
They had not been a lie.

Then the pondering upon the arrival of the pups. Their tiny little noisy bodies, that wiggled as though they could not hold still. His eyes flashed an annoyance, but none the less he answered, "They found us, from what I've unfortunately overheard." Bodice winced at the memory, of the females that were so giddy upon their arrival. His rather unpleasant feelings towards smaller creatures had always made him subjected to the abrasive and abusive behavior from females who adored them so much.
Although he had never cared, because he had never been interested in his first impression with any femme. Never before had he felt the desire to please one with words.
His shoulders rolled back, his tongue ran over his jowls, before he released a audible sigh, which had no reflection on his conversation, merely his state of health.
His body was exhausted.

Hardly did he get sick, but when he did finally receive an ailment, it was one to really beat him up.
If looked at closely, his eyes appeared worn, distant, and foggy, as though he could not focus on one sole thing. The being was scruffy, and sticky. Fur ruffled because of constant wash.
He was over heated.

Caro didn't want help, he hardly ever asked for it.
"In a manner of speaking... I won't die."
Much to others dismay he thought.
Caro
Caro

Character sheet
Name: Caro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next