The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3
The Riadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
The Main Den - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 6:45 pm by Jeamesero

» What Music Are You Listening To?
The Main Den - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:52 pm by Jeamesero

» Count to 1000!
The Main Den - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:44 pm by Jeamesero

» Yum or yuck?
The Main Den - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:36 pm by Roki

» I drop a_
The Main Den - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:35 pm by Roki

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

The Main Den

+31
Niko
Zara
Lupa
Zodiak
Kurly
Kazimir
Maverick
Adlia
Castor
Ophelia
Shun
Keane
Hikaru
Dido
Mirage
Topaz
Coal
Kahlua
Kain
Makoce
Roki
Kanaya
BM100
Jeamesero
Caro
Winter
Shadow
Bright Fang
Cassiel
Dawn
Verine
35 posters

Page 9 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Main Den - Page 9 Empty The Main Den

Post by Jeamesero Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:43 am

First topic message reminder :

Jeamesero giggled when suddenly Navin came around and glomped to Kanaya. His nervous feeling disappeared as the pup gave him the courage to stay; this pup still loved him, even though Jeamesero kept his distance from them because he was afraid to hurt them.
"Haha, Navin. Well, Kanaya is sure going to stay, so you don't have to worry about that.", Jeamesero said to Navin, before looking at Kanaya, smiling at her. "Right, Kanaya?"
Looking back at Navin he giggled again, and wagged his tail amused. "Since your father is busy, could you give Kanaya her rank? Pleaseeee?"
Jeamesero looked up when he heard paw steps and smelled the scent of an unfamiliar wolf, his eyes met those of another wolf. He didn't know who it was, but this male didn't seem dangerous.
The Hudson Bay wolf smiled at the newcomer, a quick wag of his tail.
"Um hello, nice to meet you, Scout."

Addressed: Kanaya, Navin, Scout Mentioned: Cassiel Word Count: - Notes: Lame catch up post...

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

The Main Den - Page 9 Empty Re: The Main Den

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:18 pm

Gravity decided to wait his turn to speak, but at this point he was twitching just as much as Ash had been. He shuffled his paws in the spot where he stood, he wanted to move, he didn't want to just sit here. He eventually found something to do in chewing the twigs out of his matted and dusty pelt. There was no getting out most of the mats at this point, you'd have to cut them out. After he was done with that quest he continued waiting for the alphess to address him. He noticed that Ash was stuttering quite alot so he moved a bit closer to him, seeing if he would be able to lend him some strength, or at least help him get a grip on himself. Gravity was attempting to figure out what would be best to say. He hadn't really done the most respectful thing by pulling twigs from his fur while the alphess speaking, but it didn't seem to register in his mind as disrespectful. So he just sat there with a rather calm yet cold smile on his face.
Addressed- None
Mentioned Ash(BM100), Verine
Notes- Had to make it a little longer, I deserved to be shot it the foot for that last post.

Last edited by Gravity on Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Caro Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:20 pm

:CARO:

It was bitter.
The flakes fell in their careen ways, mocking him with their beauty. There was joy at their coming, drifts of snow, and purrs of wind soothing the recent warm days.  Creatures came about, dancing among the cold, laughing amongst the approaching winter.
Laughing, smiling.
All who were about shared within the love and joy they felt. It was the first snow, where sickness wasn't riddling minds with fear.
And he watched from afar, eyes trained onto the way of the pack. His expression was cold, and rude. Body stiff, almost lifeless, as he leaned against the side of the rock, shadowed between it and its brother. Amber eyes were not alive; they had no color and no spirit. For that day reminded him of only one thing; his mother.

A small crack of sunlight became the split between reality and the subconscious. Color filtered through the light tone of his fur, as the orbs glossed over from the sun. A heavy weight lifted up, his head glanced from side to side, and taking in the view he had. The sun was yawning; he could feel her fingers brush through his tangly fur as if she were soothing him awake. His lips were smooth, no scowl crippled his features. His chin could feel the dirt of the Earth as he returned it to its previous state. Nose twitched before flaring, particles of dust blew out with warm air, and he watched them with little interest.

He felt weak in his moment, simply staring outwards. His head lolled to one side, cheek now resting upon the softer grass. One eye was hidden from view, and the soft white fur under his maw was exposed. In a way he looked peaceful, but it was such a strange scene, such a rare moment that it was nearly eerie. Hardly, did this creature allow moments of pure rest, and peace to settle his strange heart. Even the muscles that curved along underneath his skin were calm, and his ears were folded sideways, one tucked underneath his cranium.
So there he lay; happy to be awake, happy to be living in the present than the cruelness of his dreams. His thoughts on his mother subsided, as he told himself to remember she was not here, but still inside, something torn crawled through his body, determined to remind him of why love was such a terrible thing. Yet, he was too tired to pay attention to it, and so he slid onto his side, and rested his eyes upon the mountains. His thoughts traveled to Raven, and he watched the sky in all of its colors, turn shades before his eyes.

Word count: 447
Mentioned: No one.
Addressed: No one.
Notes: N/A
Caro
Caro

Character sheet
Name: Caro

Back to top Go down

Post by Shun Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:38 am

…•NAVIN•…

•sometimes•

"My name...is...R-Roki...", the pup said and Navin nodded at him, smiling cheerfully. However, the kid called Roki seemed sort of sad, probably because Navin had just told him that Shun had left. It made Navin feel worried about him and he wanted to ask Roki if he was alright.
But as soon as he opened his mouth, ready to speak, Roki suddenly seemed cheered up again, out of nowhere.
"Let me go talk to the leader of this pack and I will be right back to play with you! Or you could follow me if you want.", Roki said and Navin nodded, smiling.
He watched Roki hop off and soon went after him. He wanted to tell Roki to watch out, but it was already too late when the older pup bumped into BM100, the scared shaggy looking wolf who was introducing himself to Verine.

"S-sorry I didn't mean to...", Roki whispered and it looked like he was on the edge of crying.
Navin rushed over to the kid's side and wagged his tail happily and smiled, pretending like nothing had happened just now, like he didn't see Roki's upcoming tears. He wanted to make the pup smile and the best way to do that was to talk about a different subject.
"Roki, this is BM100, but I call him Blackie. Blackie, this is Roki.", Navin began, looking back and forth between the two. "You can name BM100 any name you want, he told so himself. He's really nice."
He leaned closer to Roki and whispered in the pup's ear: "He's really scared of everyone and everything. Shall we invite him to our game so he will feel less scared?"
He winked at Roki before looking up at Verine, wagging his tail excitedly. "Mom, is Blackie going to be a member? He's really nice, isn't he?"

Addressed: Verine, BM100, Roki Mentioned: Shun Word count: - Notes: It's been so long.

Shun
Shun

Character sheet
Name: Shun

https://www.jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:27 am

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thought’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

BM100 was so scared about the Alpha female's answer, he kept staring at the ground, at his own paws. He bit his lip and just didn't want to look up, too scared she might turn him down and rell him to look for a pack elsewhere.
‘’Oh shit... What do I do if she doesn't accept me...? Where should I go...’’, he thought, terrified.
Behind him he could hear someone moving closer. Turning his head slightly he saw it was Gravity and he smiled weakly, feeling a bit better. Glancing back at his own paws he tried to calm himself. ‘’Stay focused... you can do this... Y-you... you c-can stay calm... And she will probably let me stay, I hope...’’
Just as he wanted to be braver and look up at the Alpha female, something bumped into him and BM100 flinched, jumping out of shock as a short loud scream left his jaws.
‘’S-sorry I didn't mean to...’’
BM100 looked down to see a pup, a kid from around a few months old. The pup looked up at him and seemed scared, and for a moment BM100 thought he was going to cry.

But not if BM100 would cry first; the pup had scared the living shit out of him, and now BM100 stood there, whole body stiffened and shaking like a madman. He was terrified.
‘’I-i-i-it's o-o-okay...’’, he whispered, stuttering like crazy. He wanted to say more but he guessed speaking while stuttering so much was going to make him look really stupid, so he kept his mouth shut.
That's when Navin arrived, the Alphas' own pup, and started speaking. It seemed like he was trying to make the other pup feel better, but he as well made BM100 feel better about himself.
‘’ Roki, this is BM100, but I call him Blackie. Blackie, this is Roki. You can name BM100 any name you want, he told so himself. He's really nice.’’, he said before whispering something in Roki's ear. After that he looked at the Alpha female, still brightly smiling.
‘’Mom, is Blackie going to be a member? He's really nice, isn't he?’’
‘’N-not y-yet but... m-m-maybe s-s-soon...’’, BM100 whispered in response, glancing away from the three wolves.

Addressed: Roki, Navin (sort of) Mentioned: Gravity, Verine Word Count: x Notes: x
BM100
BM100

Character sheet
Name: BM100

http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:25 pm

Roki's shook his head forcing the tears back. He always hated how easily he cried. Being a pup he was more susceptible to his feelings and this always caused him to tear up. He hiccupped softly as he fought back his tears that didn't seem to want to go away.
“I-I-I-It's o-o-okay...”
Roki nodded slowly feeling even worse for running into the poor wolf. He saw the wolf shaking and his tears finally spilled over. 'Ugh...Roki why are you even crying? Jeez at least he has a reason to...'
“Roki, this is BM100, but I call him Blackie. Blackie, this is Roki. You can name BM100 any name you want, he told so himself. He's really nice.”
Roki nodded shaking his head a bit. He blinked and wiped at his eyes with his paw before opening them again and seeing Navin very close to him.
“He's really scared of everyone and everything. Shall we invite him to our game so he will feel less scared?”

“I guess so...” Roki said quietly. He forced a weak smile at Navin and then at BM100 before turning to the alpha. “Ma'am I don't believe I have met with you before but...um...would it be okay if I stayed here a while? I will move on in a few days if you want and sooner if you demand it. While I am here I promise to eat very very little of you food and none at all if you so wish. I will do all that you ask of me as well including stuff I don't like.” Roki lowered his body to the ground and closed his eyes whimpering softly from fear of her choice and from the pain in his head from running into BM100.
'I can't force it...I have to do whatever she saids...I am a growed up wolf and I have lots of responsibilities now.'

Addressed: Navin and Verine.
Mentioned: BM100.
Notes:-
Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Coal Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:25 pm

Hearing Silvers response, Coal nuzzled her back, smiling all the time. It was a wonderful feeling to be back especially with silver. He couldn't deny that he felt something for her but he didn't want to destroy anything by saying his feelings aloud. "I got seperated and tried to find back but I couldn't. I've been a loner till now, Im sorry for leaving you Silver." He said and closed his eyes, laying his head onto her neck. He missed her and wished that they would never get seperated again.

Coal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:53 am

Silver smiled and nuzzled him back, "its ok Coal, just don't leave my side and we will never get separated again, promise?" Silver said as she put her head under Coals neck. Silver indeed felt something for Coal and she knew it, but she had no idea how she was going to tell him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:57 pm

A small build light Auburn colored wolf slowly padded along the edge of the wood line. He knew he was tresspassing and had wanted to sneak thru this unknown territory unoticed as that he could be on his way. However fate seemed to have a different thing it wanted him to do. Hikaru had always though of fate as a weird thing. It hadn't made any sense to him as a pup and it still didn't now as a young wolf.
“...nice going...heh my sense of direcsion is as bad as ever.” He chuckled softly to himself before wincing in pain and stopping. He sniffed the air and froze as voices reached his ears. They were soft and faint so a good ways away, but he still needed to be careful.
Hikaru slowed his movements and padded silently towards where he thought was the way to the other end of the territory. He slipped suddenly and fell onto the ground with a soft thump. Gasping for the air that had been knocked from his lungs he tried to stand back up only to slip again. He looked around as pain coursed through his body and his cuts stung with infection.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addressed: ~ Mentioned: ~ Word Count: ~. Notes: First post as Hikaru sucks...

Hikaru
Hikaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:22 pm

((This is not a very Alpha thing to do, but anyone that had been talking to Verine before I took that time off has been accepted. Im sorry I just dont want to deal with it. So. Anyone new has been accepted, yeah? UNLESS Cass or Mave tell me otherwise, in which case I'll edit this post. <3))

Verine meandered along, circling around camp while she thought of what to do. She really needed someone to go patrol the territory, but no one seemed to be doing it. She probably needed to take the pack on a hunt soon too, but everyone seemed happy with just socializing.

Against her better, more dominant judgement, Verine sat and trailed her eyes over everyone, tail swishing absentmindedly.

Addressed; No one.
Mentioned; The Pack.
Notes; Meh.
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Verine bb ;3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:43 am

‹◊› The best thing one can do when it's raining is to let it rain. ‹◊›

Feather watched the goings on continuing in the camp; she sighed and prodded the leaves she'd given to BM100. You should take these, they'll help with your nerves. My apologies for suggesting something that requires trust, but it is for the best that you trust me.” She smiled gently and nudged BM100, and hesitated a moment before turning away. Her eyes landed on Caro, and she nodded professionally before continuing on her way.
The Ethiopian fae trotted to the piles of random herbs she'd collected and planted them in a small crevice between rocks. Wind would not reach them here. She began to sort through the plants, depending on their types and uses. She smiled as she finished; the leaves and seeds resembling the groupings she'd created at her old home.
She noticed Verine, sitting alone, and made her way over, nodding with a smile at each wolf she passed. Upon her arrival at the Alphess' side, she smiled and dipped her head low in respect. “Verine, it's a very pleasant day for Riadven; everybody seems to be happy. Is there anything you need, Alphess? Anything on your mind?” She smiled and tilted her head. The Alphess didn't seem distant, btu more absent than usual. Perhaps she was remembering the freedom of responsibility that she'd had before her duties as Alpha became true.

Addressed: ‹◊› BM100, Verine ‹◊›
Mentioned: ‹◊› Caro, the pack ‹◊›
Notes: ‹◊› Sorry I've been absent. Sleeping most of the time. This is probably the longest post you'll get from me for the time being. ‹◊›

Back to top Go down

Post by Keane Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:36 pm

"In all honesty...You don't. Have a choice, I mean. Because I'd grow on you, eventually. What's not to love about me?" Keane was scowling at this, and he nearly started to belt out various reasons of what was less than pleasing about Dido. She's just a pup, Jesus...
He kept his lips in a tight line, chest rumbling quietly with protest as he continued to clutch the pup to his chest. He did smile, however, when she commented again; The fact that she used the word dweebs brought an insane sort of happiness on, and he barked out a short laugh. It was soon gone off his face though, and Keane began to feel the heaviness in his chest increase. His mind became heavy with thoughts of loneliness, swamped in his own negativity. His paws slowed to a dull tap that brought him no comfort. Why am I here...

With a small, gentle lick behind Didos ears, Keane pushed himself away and stood up, keeping his head low as he moved towards the tree line, desperate for time to be alone suddenly. Beneath it all though, he could still feel the pull of lying next to Dido, her small little body made of quirks, sass, and intelligence calling to him.
He couldn't take another moment of the affection though--He had to get away.

Addressed; Not a soul.
Mentioned; Dido.
Notes; To the edges of Bitterroot National Forest.
Keane
Keane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:34 pm

Gravity floated around the edges of camp for a while, listening to the bird song and the grass as it crunched beneath his paws. A chilling breeze was rolling through the trees. "It'd be nice to go on a walk.." he muttered to himself, but then he looked at a patch of sunlight in the corner of camp. It was untouched by any other wolf at that moment and the sand furred male began thinking of a nap, maybe even curled beside Ash. Wait a minute. Ash? Why was he thinking about the sickly black and grey pelted wolf that he had been accepted alongside while he was looking at a patch of sunlight? He new the answer. Ash seemed so innocent, he didn't seem like he knew a basic hunting crouch. Of course, whatever had happened to him my have shown him just as much of the real world than any of them. All of Ash's stuttering and twitching, what did 'BM' stand for? The male had started to say it earlier, but then had stopped himself . Gravity shook the thoughts from his head and sat down to look around at all of the other wolves in this pack. It was of decent size. He saw Coal and Silver still talking to each other, and Feather had just given Ash some herbs before walking over to the alphess. It seemed like such a calm day, but the calmness could easily turn into a storm. He gave it a bit of thought before walking over to Ash and asking, "Would you like to look around the territory with me? I was thinking that it would be nice to get to know it. But if you'd like to stay here and rest I can wait.."
Addressed- Ash(BM100)
Mentioned- Coal, Silver, Ash, Feather, Verine

Back to top Go down

Post by Shun Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:27 pm

…•NAVIN•…

•sometimes•

After all the new wolves had been accepted into the pack, Navin had been laying on the edge of the area for a while, taking a well deserved nap. However, after that nap he now opened his golden eyes again, blinking them sleepy as he looked around the area.
He was looking for Verine, but didn’t really see her at the moment. The first wolves his eyes fell on were BM100 and that other male called Gravity, from what Navin had heard was his name. feeling bored Navin got to his paws, eyeing the two wolves talking. Or at least, he saw Gravity talking while BM100’s mouth didn’t move, probably not yet.
Feeling curious and wanting to have some fun, maybe a good play fight, Navin hobbled over to the two males. He still felt a bit nervous around them because they were new to the pack, so once he reached them he stopped a few feet away from them, staring at them. But, his tail wagged happily. His eyes were on BM100, after all he and Roki had decided to ask if he wanted to play along in their games today, just so he would feel better.
‘’Hey Gravity, hey Blackie~’’, Navin began as he looked at the both of them, before focusing his golden eyes on BM100. ‘’Blackie, do you want to play tag with me and Roki, or another game, if you want to? It’s really fun, you will sure laugh. We can also play hide and seek if you like that better.’’

Addressed: Gravity, BM100 Mentioned: Verine, Roki Word count: 256 Notes: This post sucks because, well, yeah no mood at all…

Shun
Shun

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:21 pm

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thought’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

After being accepted BM100 had cast himself aside from the rest of the pack, sitting at the edge of the den area, laying in the shadows, almost like he was hiding. He rested there, his head on his paws, his ears perked and his bright amber eyes, almost an orange color, wide open as they darted back and forth through the area.
BM100 wasn’t really a wolf to socialize with others; he had never been taught how to interact with others. Well, he had now and then spoken to wolves, but they were all like him, not wild wolves which lived in packs, wolves that lived in caged, cold steel caged…
The thought about that horrible lace came back to him and BM100 swallowed, trying to forget about it, trying to push the memories to the back of his head where he wouldn’t be able to recall them. He sighed and eyed the wolves around him nervously again, not knowing what to do. He felt lonely and bored and actually really wanted someone near him, but he never knew what to say to others, nor what to do in such situations.
‘’They accepted me, which is rather weird… I mean, I’m actually useless… I’m an Omega now, what does that exactly mean? Is that a bad or a good thing? An Omega is someone who doesn’t fit in any other rank, right? They don’t have the skills needed for other ranks… then why did they accept me if I’m useless? Why do they even have the Omega account? I’m so confused…’’, BM100 thought as he kept on watching everyone in silence, completely confused; he really didn’t know what he should do right now.

From the corner of his eye however he saw a wolf walking his way, lifting his head to take a better look he saw it was Feather, the female Healer of the pack. he eyed her in silence as she came closer, and felt slightly nervous, pushing his ears a bit back, because he didn’t know why she was walking up to him and him only; there was no one else in this part of the area except him. but it was nice having some company; after all Feather had been really kind to him when they had met.
‘’You should take these, they'll help with your nerves. My apologies for suggesting something that requires trust, but it is for the best that you trust me.’’, the female said as gave him some leaves, before nudging him.
BM100 flinched a bit at her touch, glancing away for a short moment before looking up at her and nodding shyly. He gave her a quick and weak smile, but it was a true smile, as true as BM100’s smiles could get. ‘’T-t-thank you.’’, he said and he watched her leave and trot off to the Alpha female, Verine.
‘’That was really nice…’’, BM100 thought and he looked at the leaves, sniffing them carefully. He nibbled slightly on them, pulling a face at the bitter taste of it. it tasted awful, but Feather was a Healer, so he trusted her on her word, nibbling some more on them.

Again he saw something move in the corner of his eye. Glancing up he saw Gravity, the male which had joined the pack together with him. The one wolf that called him Ash. Yeah, BM100 remembered him, he had been nice to him, caring, comforting, just like Feather had been.
‘’Would you like to look around the territory with me? I was thinking that it would be nice to get to know it. But if you'd like to stay here and rest I can wait…’’, the male said and BM100 looked up at him, blinking confused. He hadn’t expected Gravity to ask him this. BM100 actually wanted to stay here and talk and move as less as possible, but maybe it was good for once to interact with someone, do stuff.
‘’Um… sure.’’, the male said, looking up at Gravity. He slowly got to his paws, his eye twitching slightly as he did so. ‘’I d-don’t really k-know where to g-go, t-though.’’, he continued to speak, glancing nervously around the den area. ‘’A-are we allowed to leave…? And i-if so, do you know what’s dangerous and what’s n-not? I’ve never seen wild d-danger in my life before so I don’t k-know what to expect…’’
‘’Hey Gravity, hey Blackie~ Blackie, do you want to play tag with me and Roki, or another game, if you want to? It’s really fun, you will sure laugh. We can also play hide and seek if you like that better.’’
‘’I… um… eeeeh… I… I was gonna l-look around the territory w-with Gravity…’’, BM100 mumbled nervously, not wanting to upset the kid. He had always been horrible at making decisions, and wanted to please anyone, but sometimes you just had to say no. Though, that was rather hard for BM100. ‘’M-maybe later… okay?’’

Addressed: Feather, Gravity, Navin Mentioned: Everyone there, Roki Word Count: 826 Notes: Eeep, BM100 is so shy. <3
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:36 pm

Roki twitched his feet in his sleep as he laid on his side dreaming. He whimpered softly before rolling over onto his other side and brushing his tiny paws along the ground in a running movement. He stopped just as suddenly as he had started and sighed happily rubbing his head against the ground and causing the leaves beneath him to crinkle.
He yelped suddenly scaring himself in his sleep and stared up from where he lay on his back. “Hm?”  He looked around at the trees and yawned before stretching out his paws and rolling onto his tummy. Roki looked around still half asleep at the others in den and smiled happily. He was glad he had been accepted though he didn't know how long he was welcome here. He really didn't want to mess things up like in his birth pack.
He pushed himself a sitting position and looked around for someone he knew. He spotted Navin and BM100 talking with each other. Near BM100 was a wolf he had never seem before and he decided to see what they all were up to.

Roki stretched one final time and yawned before popping to himself up on all fours. He barked happily and ran towards the three wolves before tripping over his own paws and rolling into a fuzzy little pile. He rolled back onto his paws and shook himself off. He raised his bottom into the air and wagged his little tail quickly before rushing at them again.
As he got pretty close he bark out happily to Navin. “Navinnnnn! I have a idea of what we should do!”  Before the pup could answer he tackled him with all his weight and rolled onto the pups tummy before play biting his ears. He growled softly and giggled as he nipped at Navins face with his mouth.
Roki popped him with his paws and quickly bit his ear softly pulling on it a little. “Let's play fight! I was the bestest fight in my last pack so get ready to lose.”
Noticing BM100 he spoke to him through gritted teeth, not wanting to let go of Navins ear. He wanted to make sure he had the upper paw in case Navin decided to fight back. “Blackie wanna fight? I can take you both on I promise!”

Addressed: Navin, BM100 Mentioned: Word count:450 Notes: Wow been a long time since I posted as puppy Roki. And it sucks. -3-

Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shun Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:46 am

…•NAVIN•…

•sometimes•

"I… um… eeeeh… I… I was gonna l-look around the territory w-with Gravity… M-maybe later… okay?", BM100 said and Navin nodded understanding, even though there was a disappointed look in his golden eyes.
"Oh... well that's okay. Have fun~", the kid spoke in a friendly and rather excited tone. He wanted to say goodbye and turn around, but was suddenly tackled and forced to the ground. Toppling over he screamed and kicked with his paws wildly, fear overwhelming him, he didn't know what to do.
"Navinnnnn! I have a idea of what we should do!", a voice shrieked and Navin recognized it as Roki's.
The frightened pup got to his paws and groaned in irritation, most of all because he had made quite a fool of himself. He could feel Roki grab his ear and shook his head, but Roki was much older and even a bit bigger and stronger. There was no way Navin could get out of his grip, easily.
"Let's play fight! I was the bestest fight in my last pack so get ready to lose. Blackie wanna fight? I can take you both on I promise!", Roki continued to speak, sounding excited. Navin shivered, he had never been one of the play fights, even though he had asked BM100 to join them in playing one right now. It was mainly because Erol was stronger and often used that in advantage during their play fights, actually hurting Navin, sometimes. It scared poor little Navin even though he tried to hide it.

"O-okay~", Navin said, trying to sound cheerful again, though, there was uneasiness in his eyes as he tried to turn his head to look at Roki. "But Blackie said he will play later with us...He's already going on an adventure together with Gravity."
Navin eyed the two wolves for a moment before shaking his head rapidly and firmly, trying to get loose from Roki's grip. He turned around quickly and pawed at Roki, trying to push the pup bavk a little. He giggled as he did so, pretty proud of himself that he at least could fight back in some sort of way.
He looked up and around him, a bit dozing off; his eyes then fell on a beautiful butterfly flying just above the wolves' heads and he laughed, barking happily as he jumped a few times, before sitting down and watching it fly.
"Look! A butterfly!", he yipped excitedly. "Almost as beautiful as Kanaya. Where is she, by the way...?"

Addressed: Gravity, BM100, Roki Mentioned: Erol, the butterfly, Kanaya Word count: - Notes: A bit better, I guess?

Shun
Shun

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Caro Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:25 pm

CARO:

His presence was almost uniquely like a shadow.
Gone, unnoticed, and vanishing.
It came out only when forced
So within the depths of darkness, he could be noticed.
There he hid, and there he stayed.
Now the long hours of the day, the only activity he witnessed was from young life.
Irritating young life.

Voices, so many voices. They were are shrill, timid, and noisy.
Like a constant call from a bird, they didn't stop.
So he flattened his ears and went away, to solitude.
To privacy.

There he was happy.

()
Words: Idk
Mentioned: pups
Addressed: No one
Notes: Hardly anything, just needed to keep active
Caro
Caro

Character sheet
Name: Caro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:51 pm

Gravity smiled and waved his tail at the two pups as they came up and asked Ash if he wanted to play. He wouldn't have minded if he had wanted to play with the pups, but then again knowledge of the territory could come in handy someday. "Don't worry, I don't know where we'll be going either. And I'm pretty sure we're aloud to leave, nothing seems to be happening at the moment." he dipped his head to the pups and began trotting out of camp he looked around and saw something whitish. He walked a little closer to it and realized that it was a wolf. "Hello?" he asked, moving forward. "Well aren't you a clumsy one.." he said after seeing the wolf's scratches. "Would you like to lay there on the ground for a bit longer or should I fetch a healer?" he asked, smiling in amusement.
Addressed- Ash, Hikaru
Mentioned- Ash, Hikaru, Navin, Roki
Notes- This good enough, Hika?

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:31 am

Roki giggled and barked happily as he padded around in circles wagging his tiny tail quickly. Since he had just woken up and really wanted make a friend so he could have someone to talk to, since Shun left. He really missed him even though he really hadn't gotten a chance to know him. Just the way he acted reminded Roki a lot of how he always wanted his father to act towards him.
“O-okay~ But Blackie said he will play later with us... He's already going on a adventure together with Gravity.”
Roki looked at the two adult wolves with a sad look in his eyes. He really wanted to play with them and he felt bad for scaring BM100 earlier. His invitation for play fighting was how he had wanted to make it up the him. 'I was going to let him win too...or at lease make it look like he had won...'
A sudden smack to the face by a paw pulled Roki from his thoughts and he let go of Navin's ear. He heard him giggling and back up as he continued to paw at him. “Hey no fair I wasn't paying attention!” Roki giggled as he raise his bottom into the air wagging his tail rapidly now.

Suddenly Roki saw Navin start jumping at a butterfly and sat down looking at it in awe. “It's so pretty. I've never seen a butterfly before.” He smiled happily and stared at it wondering what it was doing? He heard movement to his right and looked over to see Gravity moving away.
He watched him walk away before turning back to the butterfly. He yipped loudly as he raised his bottom again and rushed over so he was standing underneath it. He jumped several times and giggled at it as he reached up with his paws. “Hey come here so I can play with you!”
After trying for a few minutes he sat down a bit upset that he couldn't reach it. He just wanted to lick it. He loved playing with things and it looked like a fun thing to play with if he could get it to come down.
Roki looked over at Navin and then back to the butterfly before grinning and getting a idea. He ran over to Navin and jumped onto the pups back before pushing off. He almost reached it but gravity caused him to fall back down and he crashed to the ground with a loud thump.

Roki whimpered as tears came to his eyes and he sat up slowly. He shook himself off and looked over at Navin. “Dang it I still didn't get it...” He sat down as the pain in his tummy subsided and he slowly go his breath back that had been knocked from his lungs.
Looking around he tried to find something he could do or play with that didn't cause him to hurt himself. He was just about to ask Navin if he knew something they could do when suddenly his tummy growled loudly. Roki sat still for a second before giggling and looking at Navin. “Hehe~ I think my tummy is talking. Sounds like it is saying feed me.”
Roki smiled a bit before looking at the ground. He wondered what his father and brother were doing. They had always made him stay at the camp and never allowed him to hunt for food by himself since he didn't ne to be trained.
'Yeah...because brother is going to lead the pack...I was always just a annoying back up...' He whimpered softly and curled his tail around his legs. He hadn't really though much of his family since before he had been told he could stay in this pack.

Addressed: Navin Mentioned: BM100, Gravity, His Father, His Brother, Shun Word count:650 Notes: I think this is a bit better then my last one but not much...

Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:16 pm

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thought’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

As BM100 stood there suddenly the pup called Roki came over as well, squealing at Navin and tackling the younger pup before looking at BM100 and speaking to the adult. ‘’Blackie wanna fight? I can take you both on I promise!’’, he said and BM100 opened his mouth, but no words came out; there was a sad look in his eyes; he had already promised Gravity he would come along, but he had a hard time saying no because that was not in his nature. So all he did was stare at the pup until Navin spoke to Roki.
‘’But Blackie said he will play later with us...He's already going on an adventure together with Gravity.’’, the kid said and BM100 looked at him, nodding. He tried to smile, but it didn’t really work.
However, suddenly his eyes fell on something above his head, flying up there in the sky, and it came closer, more down towards them. BM100 didn’t know what it was, he had never seen it before. He didn’t see any of the wolves around him panic, so he tried to keep himself calm, even though he himself was terrified deep inside. He cowered slightly, staring up at the beautiful colored creature while his body shivered, his ears were pressed against his head and there was a fearful look in his bright amber eyes.
‘’Look! A butterfly!’’, he heard Navin say, watching how the pup sat down and stared at it with a smile. BM100 stared at the kid in confusion. Wasn’t it dangerous?
‘’It's so pretty. I've never seen a butterfly before.’’, Roki said and now BM100 looked even more confused at him, frowning. He perked his ears slightly again, but they still stayed down a long way. ‘’Why isn’t he afraid, while he has never seen it before…? It really isn’t dangerous?’’

BM100 looked up at the butterfly and watched how it flew away, and Roki went after it, chasing it. The black coated male tilted his head to the side a bit, staring with a puppy-like expression; interest. ‘’It actually is kind of beautiful, yes…’’
Looking to his side he noticed Gravity was gone and he started glancing around the area, nervously. When he saw the adult he ran after him, smiling weakly and a bit afraid at the pups, like an apology. Ending up behind Gravity he followed the wolf in silence, until the male stopped and BM100 looked from behind the male to see another male wolf laying on the ground. He had a few scratches, he seemed wounded.
‘’Would you like to lay there on the ground for a bit longer or should I fetch a healer?’’, Gravity asked and BM100 looked at him, immediately taking a few steps back with his ears pressed against his head. He then stared at the wolf laying on the ground, fear in his eyes; he didn’t have any medical wisdom at all, so he felt rather useless. He didn’t even know yet how to address others, how to act around them. He was like a newborn, with its eyes still closed and its ears still deaf. Everything was still unknown to him.
‘’H-hey…’’, he whispered to the male laying on the ground. He didn’t really know what else to say to him, he couldn’t think clearly as nervousness once more overwhelmed him.

Addressed: Hikaru Mentioned: Gravity, Roki, Navin Word Count: 558 Notes: I didn’t have any inspiration for this fellow. Also, he reminds me of Hatsune! I miss that bb of mine. o:
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:56 am

Hikaru shook his pelt slowly, painfully trying to knock off the dirt that was on him from his fall. He looked around trying to decide his best course of action. As he was thinking and looking for a way out of this mess his stomach growled loudly to him. Sighing he pushed himself up onto his paws as he slowly started to sit up. He licked at his cuts on his side trying to clean the dirt from them.
“Well aren't you the clumsy one... Would you like to lay there in the ground for a bit longer or should I fetch a healer?”
Hikaru cut his eyes at the wolf but nodded slowly to show he had heard him. 'So much for passing through this place unnoticed...' He closed his eyes and turned his head to the side before speaking. “I don't see what you find very amusing. Surely you have fallen one or twice in your life. The way that you are speaking I suspect you were dropped on you head as a pup.”
He smiled miscoviously at the wolf before turning and looking him in the eyes. “To answer your question. No. To both. I need no healer nor do I intend to lay the ground for any longer.”

Hikaru heard a sound of paws approaching and he turned to slowly to see a black wolf pad up to them. He looked like he was shaking. 'Is he in pain? No wait...' He looked at him carefully with his eyes scanning his body. He seemed scared. No terrified really.
“H-hey...”
The way this wolf was acting confused Hikaru greatly. Was he truly that terrifying with all the cuts and bruises he had on his body at the time? 'He is like a tiny scared pup. One that has just been released into this world for the first time. Interesting...'
“Pleased to meet you. Am I truly so scary that you shake before even getting to know my name?” He smiled a warm but painful smiled at the black wolf before turning back and licking his cuts again. He winced in pulled back as one of his cuts was cleared of dirt and slowly started bleeding.
Hikaru was really considering on taking the first wolf up on his offer. He really didn't want to rely on anyone since every wolf he had grown up with was after his blood. Really he had always been like that. Never really asking for help until he had attempted to act on his own first.

Addressed: BM100, Gravity Mentioned: ~ Word Count: ~. Notes: This sucks post sucks don't read it...

Hikaru
Hikaru

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:23 pm

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thought’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

BM100 hid behind Gravity as he eyed the stranger wolf nervously. He listened tobthe male addressing Gravity and hoped he wouldn't start speaking to him, because he probably wouldn't know what to say.
‘’I don't see what you find very amusing. Surely you have fallen one or twice in your life. The way that you are speaking I suspect you were dropped on you head as a pup.’’, the male said and BM100 looked worried at Gravity, afraid the unknown male's words would maybe cause a fight.
‘’Oh... this is gonna turn out bad...’’, the small black coated wolf thought as he shivered rather badly and stared at the stranger wolf. It was then when that black male looked at him.
‘’Pleased to meet you. Am I truly so scary that you shake before even getting to know my name?’’, he asked and BM100 whimpered, taking a few steps back and pressing his shaking body against Gravity's by accident.
‘’I... um...’’
Looking at Gravity he shivered even more and swallowed, staring at the wolf with fear in his eyes.
‘’I... I um... I'm sorry...’’, he whispered, pressing his ears against his skull and tucking his tail between his legs. ‘’I didn't mean to...’’

Addressed: Hikaru, Gravity Mentioned: - Word Count: - Notes: This post sucks but I felt like writing it.
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophelia Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:14 pm

"Everything is tragic.
It all just falls apart. "

Her words were quiet, like her paw steps. They made little sounds as they stepped over dirt and stepped over rocks and large sticks.

She shook, and brought up her tail as she neared the voices. She was incredibly calm, and she made sure to plaster her ears against her forehead in case these wolves became aggressive. She could be submissive.

Her song become a whisper and her whisper became a slight hum as she stepped behind a large tree trunk and peered behind it. She saw three wolves. All of them were male. She relaxed. None of them carried high titles. Her perked her ears and stepped around the tree, making herself known. Evangeline was a sweet creature, and she was determined to make some friends. She stepped forward.

"I don't see what you find very amusing. Surely you have fallen one or twice in your life. The way that you are speaking I suspect you were dropped on you head as a pup.’’ Evangeline turned to stare at a beautifully colored wolf whose fur reminded her of butter and his eyes were as orange as the sunset.

Her eyes twinkled, playful, despite her frown. "That's not a very nice thing to say!" She cried, and shook her head as if she was scolding a pup for playing too rough. "I'm sure he meant no harm." She turned to the other male wolves. One of them shaking as if he had seen some sort of horror. She wanted to cuddle the poor creature until he realized he was alright.

The other male wolf had a similar coat as the wolf with orange eyes, except this one had bright yellow eyes which reminded her of dandelions. She smiled gently at all of them. "I'm Evangeline." She cooed, and swished her tail.
Ophelia
Ophelia

Character sheet
Name: Ophelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:34 pm

MIRAGE:

The image before was one to laugh at.
A small creature, by the looks of an adolescent, was peering into a dark hole within the ground. The black nose twitched and flared, as tendrils of scents floated around in the air, waiting to be discovered, waiting to be made known. Gingerly her paws pranced around it clockwise, before reversing, before the nimble body bowed to peer in closer.
The orbs looked infatuated, and a tongue appeared as she panted with excitement.
At first, she stuck her nose inside, her lips brushing up against the walls of the un explored mini cave. Then her cheeks squished themselves in as well. Her head was halfway sunken in.
Tail spraying the air with upturned dirt out of pure excitement of play, somehow in someway with the curiosity she possessed, her entire head fit into the small hole.
At first it was such a rush of adrenaline, that the thought of not being able to get her head out didn't press into her thoughts. But then, when the darkness began to seep into her fur and tickle her skin, she wiggled her neck in attempt to pull.
Yet to no prevail.
Suddenly her stomach squirmed, and her rump shook madly in the air, squirming, trying to tug her larger pale head out.
"aidez-moi!" She cried through her lips, "aidez-moi!"
No aid came, and she chastised herself for not speaking in a tongue she figured most would understand.
"Help!" She then spoke, "Help me!"
Yet, all she felt was the tightness of the dirt wall around her neck, and the cool air of the outside world behind her.
She imagined how ridiculous she must look right now. A wave of embarrassment tingled through her body, and she lowered her head further to rest the muscles that were tired of continually pulling.

"Everything is tragic.
It all just falls apart."

A voice.
A single, feminine voice.
Her body rejuvenated with energy.
"Excuse me?" She called out frantically, "Help me, please!"
And in her efforts of being saved she repeated the words in her native tongue hoping that perhaps the female candid would at least know one of the languages.
"aidez-moi! aidez-moi!"
How ridiculous her muffled voice sounded in the hole.

--
Word Count: Not sure
Addressed: Evangeline
Mentioned: Evangeline
Notes: Lol I love Mirage xD
Mirage
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:48 pm

“I don't see what you find very amusing. Surely you have fallen one or twice in your life. The way that you are speaking I suspect you were dropped on you head as a pup.” At these words Gravity actually smiled. Then the wolf spoke again, “To answer your question. No. To both. I need no healer nor do I intend to lay the ground for any longer.” He stared at the wolf for a moment then said, "What I find amusing is that you're so proud that you'd rather die of infection than except help from a pack. And to be honest I'm thinking about calling out for a healer whether you want one or not." He kept a smile through his little speech. Gravity stood steady as Ash leaned against him, trembling. He glanced at his seemingly terrified friend before hearing a new presence. "That's not a very nice thing to say!" the female said before continuing then introducing herself. "Well I quite agree with you, Evangeline. And I'm thankful for your input on this situation, but this wolf has insulted me and I would like an apology. Though if he doesn't give me one it's his choice, it doesn't really effect me. Though it might prove me wrong that his pride is effecting his level of intelligence." Gravity didn't lose his smile, in fact if anything it had gotten bigger as he turned towards the male.
Addressed- Evangeline, Hikaru
Mentioned-^^ Ash(BM100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next