The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3
The Riadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
The Main Den - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 6:45 pm by Jeamesero

» What Music Are You Listening To?
The Main Den - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:52 pm by Jeamesero

» Count to 1000!
The Main Den - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:44 pm by Jeamesero

» Yum or yuck?
The Main Den - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:36 pm by Roki

» I drop a_
The Main Den - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:35 pm by Roki

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

The Main Den

+31
Niko
Zara
Lupa
Zodiak
Kurly
Kazimir
Maverick
Adlia
Castor
Ophelia
Shun
Keane
Hikaru
Dido
Mirage
Topaz
Coal
Kahlua
Kain
Makoce
Roki
Kanaya
BM100
Jeamesero
Caro
Winter
Shadow
Bright Fang
Cassiel
Dawn
Verine
35 posters

Page 8 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Main Den - Page 8 Empty The Main Den

Post by Jeamesero Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:43 am

First topic message reminder :

Jeamesero giggled when suddenly Navin came around and glomped to Kanaya. His nervous feeling disappeared as the pup gave him the courage to stay; this pup still loved him, even though Jeamesero kept his distance from them because he was afraid to hurt them.
"Haha, Navin. Well, Kanaya is sure going to stay, so you don't have to worry about that.", Jeamesero said to Navin, before looking at Kanaya, smiling at her. "Right, Kanaya?"
Looking back at Navin he giggled again, and wagged his tail amused. "Since your father is busy, could you give Kanaya her rank? Pleaseeee?"
Jeamesero looked up when he heard paw steps and smelled the scent of an unfamiliar wolf, his eyes met those of another wolf. He didn't know who it was, but this male didn't seem dangerous.
The Hudson Bay wolf smiled at the newcomer, a quick wag of his tail.
"Um hello, nice to meet you, Scout."

Addressed: Kanaya, Navin, Scout Mentioned: Cassiel Word Count: - Notes: Lame catch up post...

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

The Main Den - Page 8 Empty Re: The Main Den

Post by BM100 Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:27 pm

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thought’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’You smell… odd.’’
BM100 flinched out of fear and his head shot to the side, eyeing the one who spoke to him; it was a male wolf, his coat looked rather dirty, but he appeared pretty handsome nonetheless. His eyes were a beautiful color, a bright golden. BM100 stared at him with widened eyes, completely in shock; he didn’t know what to say, his body was shivering slightly, once again his eyes began to twitch.
‘’I… I…’’, he mumbled, but he couldn’t finish his sentence, because soon after another voice scared him, and once again the poor small male flinched and turned his head. This time he was staring at a female, one with a reddish coat. She smiled and appeared nice.
‘’You smell just fine.’’, she told BM100, and the male simply stared at her, not knowing what to say. His body shivered even worse; there were two wolves looking at him, two wolves he didn’t know, two wild wolves. BM100 was afraid, because he wasn’t sure what they were capable of; they appeared nice at this very moment, but what if they were dangerous, what if they disliked strangers? He was weak, they could hurt him. And he was different, because of those… things inside of him. ‘’Hello there; are you alright? You sounded awfully terrified.’’
‘’I um… I’m fine. Something scared me. something I had never seen before…’’, BM100 said as he looked at the female. He opened his mouth, ready to tell about the little flying insect on the plant, but then realized it might have been a harmless creature, not dangerous at all. he didn’t want to tell about his horrifying experience anymore, afraid he might make a fool out of himself.

He shut his mouth again, shaking his head rapidly. ‘’Nah, it was nothing…’’, he whispered, now lifting his head and looking up at the male wolf, looking him up and down.
He was still rather nervous around them but they hadn’t tried to hurt him yet, so maybe they were fine, maybe they weren’t dangerous at all. He wanted to ask them about their leader, because he wondered who it was, if they accepted new members, but he was too afraid to say anything.
But then again, he couldn’t just stand here and stare, that would be really awkward. But then again, he was afraid he might scare these two with his shaggy appearance and the bare spots all over his body, and the small now healing wounds, his weird twitching behavior… ‘’I need to say something, but what…? I’m scared…’’
‘’I um… are you accepting members…? I need someone to teach me… to be a wolf…’’, he began, taking a deep breath; he shouldn’t have said it like this, he felt ashamed of himself once more. ‘’I mean… I’m not… I wasn’t… I…’’

Nervousness was one of the worst things that could happen to the poor wolf. He often twitched and acted weird, but whenever he grew really scared or nervous his signs grew worse. He wanted to say so much more, but the twitching in his eyes became worse.
He opened his mouth to speak, but suddenly his eyes started to roll wildly and his eyes started to twitch like madness. His head began to shake and he opened his mouth. He tried to speak, but all that came out were noises, no words. ‘’A-ack! Hnnng- hnnnngbfwaaack!’’
He bit his tongue which rolled out of his mouth, but he didn’t bite it hard, it didn’t bleed. And this very moment only took a few seconds. Suddenly his responses were back and he lowered his head, panting heavily.
After catching his breath he carefully looked up at the two wolves, feeling rather ashamed. He couldn’t really remember what had happened, but he knew that this was a sign, a sign that he once again had another attack, like he had often seen happening with the other locked up wolves. He had never realized he had them, too, but he knew he had them because he once asked an elder after that male had had an attack, if it had happened to him too, and the elderly male had said yes. It worried BM100 slightly, but he had gotten used to it.
‘’I’m sorry… if I scared you… it wasn’t my intention…’’, he whispered, trying to hold back tears of fear and shame. ‘’This happens often to me, I think…’’

Addressed: Gravity, Feather Mentioned: The Alphas Word Count: 737 Notes: -
BM100
BM100

Character sheet
Name: BM100

http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shun Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:04 pm

…•NAVIN•…

•sometimes•

Navin hadn’t really paid much attention to the wolves around him. He had looked up at Verine as he noticed the tension; he mother seemed worried, or maybe scared. He wasnt sure, but he knew he was worried about it.
He realized one of the members was leaving, becoming solitaire, and he looked at the leaving male for only a split second, a sad look in his eyes. He hadn’t yet really met him. he had seen this male when he was hiding behind Deyanira, before she had left the pack as well, which had happened this morning. This male, Shun, Navin remembered, had only been here for half a day and was already leaving them. It quite saddened Navin, because he had heard Shun had been a Nanny, and he seemed nice enough. Now a nice Nanny was leaving.
But with members leaving, new members arrived. This white coated female had showed up in the meantime and was now speaking to Verine, her eyes were off but Navin wasn’t sure what it was about, what exactly was wrong with her, different about her compared to the others. But it didn’t really bother, because his eyes had fallen on a pup form around his age.
She seemed different as well; her tail was curly and her eyes were two different colors, blue and green. Her eyes were just like Shun’s but only a different color from his. She looked quite interesting.

He suddenly felt the warmth beside him shift and fade. Looking up he saw his mother leave his side, sitting down beside his father, Cassiel. Navin hadn’t paid attention to anything around him, he had just stared around the area, looking at the new members or the old ones. He hadn’t realized Cassiel had come up to talk to Verine or the others, neither that the tensed feeling around these two had disappeared, but only slightly.
Navin looked at them, watched them from the corner of his eyes, and smiled, wagging his tail slightly. Getting to his paws he stretched his limbs, yawing. He was kind of tired, he felt like taking a nap, but then he noticed an odd scent, together with the scent of another wolf. Navin glanced around confusedly, trying to locate the smells. His eyes fell on the reddish coated female, who he heard was named Feather. She walked in the direction of some bushes and Navin got kind of curious, wondering if she had smelled the odd scent, too, and the other new wolf.
‘’Mom and dad are busy, I could check it out myself and see who it is…’’, he thought. He was kind of nervous and shy to go there and see it for himself, but he was the son of the Alphas; he had to act like a leader, learn to be one. He had to make sure the pack was safe from danger.

Innocently hopping after Feather he hid himself behind her in some bushes, eyeing the situation. He was too scared to go out there, so he used his hiding as an excuse like spying, like he wasn’t hiding because of shyness, but spying because he didn’t want to make horrible decisions.
His eyes feel on Feather at first, and then they slowly moved to a dirty coated male with bright golden eyes, a silent wolf it seemed, but a serious yet curious expression on his face. Between the two wolves was another male, a black coated one, small and rather… ugly. He looked so weird and creepy, Navin wasn’t sure if he liked looking at him. He was quite afraid to enter the clearing and speak to them, because he didn’t know what to think of the two males he hadn’t met yet. But he knew he had to do and say something, so he stepped into the area, looking up at the three bigger wolves. His eyes darted to the two males, his tail was raised in dominance but his small body was shivering slightly. However, he tried to remain calm, steady and strong. He tried to act like the way his mother and father would act in these kind of situations.
‘’Who are you? W-what are you doing here?’’, he began, eyeing the two males one by one. He then looked up at Feather, feeling once again rather small and weak. He didn’t really want to be here, not with that strange looking male in front of him, the ugly one, the creepy one. ‘’Shall I get my mom and dad?’’, he asked Feather rather innocently. Because right now he realized it was probably best to let the adults take care of this situation.

Addressed: BM100, Gravity, Feather Mentioned: Verine, Cassiel, Shun, Dido Word count: 778 Notes: Scared Navin omg <3

Shun
Shun

Character sheet
Name: Shun

https://www.jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:39 pm

Gravity turned his head and narrowed his eyes at the female after she flashed him a look, but held his tongue. He waited his turn to speak. "I um… are you accepting members…? I need someone to teach me… to be a wolf…’’, Gravity's curiosity increased. The wolf wasn't wild, he'd met a house dog once, but this animal was a wolf, not a dog. He dismissed this and was about to ask for a name, but then something happened. The males eyes began to twitch, then role, his head began to shake and his tongue fell from his mouth. Gravity's eyes widened and he took a small step back, but otherwise held his ground. He was about to call a healer, but just as suddenly as it started, the whole thing stopped. The sand pelted male returned to his relaxed posture as the strange wolf spoke, "I’m sorry… if I scared you… it wasn’t my intention…" there was a small pause "This happens often to me, I think…’’. Sympathy washed over Gravity, an emotion that was normally void from his mind. He reached forward with his head and nuzzled the male in an attempt to comfort him. The male was nervous and stressed, you didn't have to be a genius to figure that out. Suddenly a small voice drew his attention, "Who are you? W-what are you doing here?" he turned toward the pup and smiled. "My name is Gravity and I'm here to join this pack." he spoke to the pup as if it was an equal, in a calm steady tone like he did everyone else. He then directed his head toward the strange male male and asked, "What is your name?"
Addressed- BM100, Navin
Mentioned- BM100, Feather, Navin

Back to top Go down

Post by Keane Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:20 pm

His eyes widened as her laugh tinkled suddenly through the air, wrapping around his eardrums and suffocating his reason.
He almost laughed with her. Now is the time to be serious...
"Indeed. You and I, Keane, shall be great friends. Doesn't that sound great? We can bask in the sun together, hunt together, sleep together and when you're taking a nap, I'll climb and lay down on your back so I can protect you while you lay sleeping. Oh, and Keane, you're really handsome. Just thought you should know!"
Unknowingly, Keanes jaw dropped open, and he stared at Dido with astonishment burning in his eyes.
Him, friends? Good friends? With Her?!?
She had to be joking.
Keane slowly closed his jaws, but he was still shocked, struggling to process the proposal of this strange little pup. It sounds so wonderful... She called me handsome!
A warmth spread through Keane, and he began smiling as he gazed at Dido, his soft smile soon blossoming into a large grin complete with a quirky snort. The attention he was going to get from her was irreplaceable, and so he would shower her with affection.
Well, he would as best he could.
"It sounds gr-nine. Better than great." Keane winked at Dido, waiting to see if she got his joke after she introduced herself.
He took a step towards the alphess as well, quickly spitting out his words to finish introductions.
"Im Keane, and Im a hunter. I can do, er-- other jobs too. Just dont give me any fru-fru ones, alright? Im going to go hang with Dido, I guess. Call me if you need me."
He didnt bother to see if he was going to be accepted; He didnt want to look like he cared. And what if he wasnt accepted? Would he really be able to face the humiliation?
Inserting himself in the pack seemed like the best idea.

Keane turned away from Verine and Cassiel, snapping his head to look down at Dido, sighing with dramatic appeal that only she could utilize.
So cute.
Moments later though, she returned to what seemed to be her normal attitude, and she looked up at him with those entrancing eyes.
"Do you like to cuddle?"
Keane glared at Dido, cocking his head in a seriously? gesture, but deep inside his stomach was twisting into knots.
Honestly? Keane had never cuddled with anyone in his life. As much as he wanted to, he would chicken out of any opportunity for fear of making a fool out of himself.
Tossing his head back, Keane barked out a single, short laugh, eyes dancing with flames when he turned back to Dido.
"Wolves dont cuddle with me, and for good reason."
Keane nudged Dido away from the gathering, laying down once he found a suitable distance. He sighed contently as he relaxed, paws starting to twitch habitually.
"Im nothing but an asshole, just in-- In case, you know, you wanted to withdraw your friendship." His voice faltered briefly, and he scowled afterwards, turning his face towards the trees and flattening his ears in annoyance.
He was such a loser.

Addressed; Dido, Verine.
Mentioned; Dido, Verine, Cassiel.
Notes; I made a post with him a while back, but I lost it so I gave up for a while and now Im posting again and this one sucks and Im so so sorry ;-;
Keane
Keane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:46 pm

Verine was beginning to relax again, her body lazily pressed against Cassiels while the heat of affection rushed through her.
Yeah, she was happy for the time being, content with what was going on now that Cass was next to her.
She was overreacting before, that was all. He deserves better than me...
Her eyes drifted over to Feather speaking with Caro, Winter soon strolling up behind the two. She was an odd wolf, Winter. Completely detached from pack life except when she was needed, or when it concerned Caro. They seemed to have a bond.
From the two orange healers and the ivory tracker, Verine shifted her gaze down to the pup she had asked about before. A large smile split her face as the female stepped forward, elegant tail swaying confidently in the air and lips parting to reveal a sweet smile.
"I'm Dido, ma'am. Nice meeting you!"
"Ma'am? How respectful, Dido. Its a pleasure meeting you too."
Verine gazed down at Dido with humor--Pups had always brightened her mood, and Dido seemed to be a natural at it already.
Verine hummed softly, her voice quiet and elegant in as she stared at the pup, until another voice cut her off.
"Im Keane, and Im a hunter. I can do, er-- other jobs too. Just dont give me any fru-fru ones, alright? Im going to go hang with Dido, I guess. Call me if you need me."
"Welcome to..." Verine drifted off, annoyance heating her chest as Keane strolled off, urging Dido to go with him. That was extraordinarily rude...
She didn't bother commenting further though, letting it slide and turning to look at Cass.
She said nothing, only stared directly at him, eyes bright with fierce romantic love. If we could only sneak away for a moment or two...
Verine was hungry for Cass all of a sudden, and she didn't quite feel like curbing her hunger with a quick nuzzle. No, Verine didn't feel like snacks then, she wanted dessert.
It was clear in her eyes, but she forced herself to look away and calm down, suppressing the thoughts of Cass as best she could.

Her ears flicked in response to a scream nearby, but she could see others going to investigate what was going on. They would bring whomever to her, if they knew what they were doing.
Now was a good time to test them.

Addressed; Dido, Keane.
Mentioned; Dido, Keane, Cassiel, BM100, Feather, Gravity, and Ig Navin even though she doesnt know he's over there. x3
Notes; This is such a lazy post. Sorry for the sexiness ;3 <3
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Verine bb ;3

Back to top Go down

Post by Shun Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:16 pm

…•NAVIN•…

•sometimes•

‘’My name is Gravity and I'm here to join this pack.’’, the sand coated male asked, his golden eyes on Navin now. Navin took a step back but relaxed as soon as he saw the male’s smile. He smiled back all of a sudden, not immediately realizing he did it. He wagged his little tail, but only slightly, because he was still rather insecure, especially about that other shaggy looking male with the bare spots on his body.
Speaking of that wolf, now the male called Gravity looked at him, and addressed him as well. ‘’What is your name?’’, he asked the strange looking wolf, but even though it was directed at someone else, Navin still answered. After all he had a job to do here, and he wasn’t going to sit and wait here; he had to be brave and make his parents feel proud of him, so he answered instead.
‘’I’m Navin, son of Verine and Cassiel, the Alphas.’’, he said, looking up at the male called Gravity, trying to avoid eye contact with the black coated male. ‘’If you want to join you will need to speak to my parents. I can go get them for you, if you like.’’
Without even waiting for an answer from the male he turned around and dashed off, tail swaying behind his little body as he was in quite a hurry, a bright smile on his face. ‘’I will be back soon~’’

Dashing from the bushes Navin made his way towards his mother and father, bumping into his mother’s side. He groaned as he hit the ground but quickly shook his head and looked up at Verine and Cassiel.
He jumped to his little paws, wagging his tail excitedly and nudging his mother’s paw. He barked a few times, trying to get both their attention. ‘’Mom, dad! There are wolves out there. One wants to join, the other looks really weird and creepy, but he might be nice… Feather is there, too. They probably want to speak to you, you should go look. Or I could go get them. You know what, I will go get them.’’
With those words Navin turned around once more and rushed back to where Feather, Gravity and the other male were, popping up behind them from the bushes. ‘’Hey hey hey, my mom and dad are there near the den, you can come speak to them if you want to join.’’
He smiled excitedly and ran a few circles around Feather before doing to same to Gravity, but upon seeing the black coated male he stopped and just stared; it was not that he didn’t want to interact with them, this male probably was nice as well, but Navin felt just kind of unsure about his weird appearance. He wasn’t actually scared, it felt more like some sort of pity; the male looked so weak and skinny and tired and sick.
‘’Come on, you can come with me and I will bring you to the Alphas. This way!’’, he then said cheerfully, turning his heads to look up at Gravity and wagging his tail once more, hopping off towards where his parents were.

Addressed: Gravity, Cassiel, Verine Mentioned: BM100, Feather Word count: 529 Notes: Navin wants to take care of it himself but he’s so unsure, awww. <3 I kinda begin to like him more than I used to in the beginning. c:

Shun
Shun

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:50 pm

"Speech"
"Thought"
"Other’s speech"

BM100 felt so ashamed; he shouldn’t have felt this nervous, now he acted like a total idiot, scaring the others off, probably. He wasn’t sure actually, though; he wasn’t sure if he had had an attack or not, because he never realized that he had them. His thinking always was shut off when it happened, it was like he didn’t do it at all, but all of a sudden it would feel like he shot back to reality after some sort of daydream and then try to remember what had happened. However, even though he felt like he had scared the others, this male with the bright golden eyes walked closer to him, nuzzling him, like he was trying to comfort him.
BM100 felt so safe all of a sudden, it was weird, but maybe he felt this way because he was being touched by a normal wolf for the first time ever, while all his life he had thought he was unworthy. Just as he wanted to say something, however, this pup came rushing into the area.

"Who are you? W-what are you doing here? Shall I get my mom and dad?", the pup asked. He seemed quite unsure, especially towards him; BM100 felt guilty, he felt so ashamed once again. Pressing his ears against his head he stared at the ground.
He listened in silence to the conversation between the male and the pup standing near him. He knew one of the male's questions was directed towards him, but he was too scared to answer.
As soon as the pup called Navin left, ready to get the Alphas here, BM100 took a deep breath, trying to relax.
But not longer after Navin returned again, being all excited and running around in circles, telling them to come with him to see the Alphas, but as soon as he came near BM100 he became serious again. BM100 swallowed, feeling so out of place; even the wild probably wasn't the right place for him...
"Stop being such a coward...", he told himself in his mind, eyeing the reddish coated female and then the sand coated male who had called himself Gravity.
"I'm... Blood Magg- I'm... BM100...", he said nervously, eyeing the pup. He wanted to follow the kid but he was too afraid; he wanted to wait and see what the others would do. "I'm actually nameless... You can call me anything... anything you want..."

Addressed: Gravity, Feather (sort of) Mentioned: Feather, Navin, Cassiel and Verine Word Count: - Notes: Eh, lame post before I go to bed...
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Caro Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:12 pm

CARO:

Words.
Did she really believe they hurt him? As if he hadn’t already heard them a thousand times.
He paid little attention, because he had little care for them.
Besides how could he anyways? When something as beautiful was standing in front of him; but not just standing.
Smiling.
Genuinely, and purely.
Only her smile did the impossible. Made him feel things he swore to never feel, and made them feel, good.
For example, his heart. That soft, smile, created just for him, made his heart go pitter patter. He felt it flutter against his ribcage, light and thrilled, but yet so strong it almost was painful. He was almost transfixed in the moment, she was utterly perfect to him.
How she had managed to do that, to worm her way into him was beyond him. Yet he could not deny it, nor pull his gaze away.
Until he was bumped into.
He felt a cold nose suddenly press against his shoulder, and instinctively his withers flared, maw sharply turning towards the creature. He opened his jaws to release a nasty word, but it stopped before a sound came, as he noticed her optics.
Their glaze. Their haze.
She hadn’t known.
How could he blame her?
Her apology caught him off guard, and his ears lifted forward, seeing the shame in her face, but yet hearing the strength in her voice. Oddly, he wasn’t angry, because his heart was still crazed, and mind confused with the unknown emotion, with the rare feeling he possessed, merely because he was in the close proximity with none other than Winter.

“It’s fine.” His words were true, but unnerved. His eyes glanced to Winter, and he in turn mirrored her smile.
When he smiled he looked much more youthful, and handsome. His face wasn’t contorted with irritation or a coldness, but it appeared warm and pleasant. Optics glinted with beats of his heart, until he gave a soft blink and faced the one who could not see.
“Are you alright?”

~~~
Word Count: 336
Mentioned: Feather, Winter, and Serena
Addressed: Winter(With dem eyes) and Serena
Notes: There are times when I just love Caro and his feels xD And I THINK Serena bumped into Caro, I didn't know for sure. ^.^
Caro
Caro

Character sheet
Name: Caro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:11 am

‹◊› The best thing one can do when it's raining is to let it rain. ‹◊›

Feather kept her contented smile until the male began to twitch. His eyes began to roll and he seemed to be speaking a foreign language. His tongue fell from his mouth and he closed his jaws on it. This all happened so quickly that Feather's eyes hardly had time to widen before it was over. He seemed exhausted after. Feather returned her smile, his episode seemed to hold close resemblance to a seizure. The male should rest. She stepped closer to him, allowing him the support of her body.
Navin offered to get his mother and father, and Feather nodded. “Navin, I think it best that you bring them here. This wolf needs to rest.”
BM100 introduced himself and Feather dropped an ear at the odd name, but soon smiled. “BM100, what a unique name. I like it. I'm Feather; a healer here at Riadven. Perhaps I could give you something to help you relax, and you could restore some strength. Then I can help you learn how to be a wolf, if you'd like?” It was a gentle-hearted offer and her voice confirmed that. She stayed close to the frightened seeming male just in case he were to topple from weakness.
She searched for the Alphess, her eyes landing on the familiar Verine. “Vering, this wolf needs your presence!"

Addressed: ‹◊› BM100, Navin, Verine ‹◊›
Mentioned: ‹◊› Verine, Cassiel ‹◊›
Notes: ‹◊›  ‹◊›

Last edited by Feather on Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:52 pm

Gravity let out a small laugh as the pup went to go get his parents then turned his head back to the strange wolf. I'm... Blood Magg- I'm... BM100...", 'Wait? What was he saying before?', "I'm actually nameless... You can call me anything... anything you want...". Gravity looked at BM100, at his pelt, and at his eyes. He had no idea where BM100 had came from, but wherever it had been it didn't seem pleasant. Gravity began to think, would he really want to keep that name? From a place that had done this to him? This was a new start for the wolf, so Gravity would call him something different. "Can I call you Ash?" he asked poltely with a small swish of his tail. "And I'd be happy to help you learn how to be a wolf." he said smileing as Feather sent Navin off to get the alpha. And to be honest, he couldn't agree more. It was probably best to let BM100 rest after what just happened. And afterall, Feather had just said that she was a healer. This whole being nice thing was about to kill him, he'd much rather get back to his insulting self. Of course he'd much rather gain some kind of allie.
Addressed- BM100
Mentioned- BM100, Feather, Navin, Verine, Cassiel
Notes- So short on muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Dido Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:24 pm

"It sounds gr-nine. Better than great."

Dido clamped her eyes shut and gave a soft laugh, her shoulders shaking before she quieted herself and peeked open her eyes and playfully rolled them. "Oh, you." She whispered and gave the male a little wink before she turned to face the Alphess once more. She shared a quick smile with the female before Keane stood up and went to back with the grey she-wolf. "Im Keane, and Im a hunter. I can do, er-- other jobs too. Just dont give me any fru-fru ones, alright? Im going to go hang with Dido, I guess. Call me if you need me."

Dido wasn't a sweet creature-she was almost sinister with a bad habit of being mean, and curt, so once she heard Keane's words, the girl was sent into another small fit of giggles before he turned back to her. He glared and she smiled. "Wolves dont cuddle with me, and for good reason." He barked out a cruel laugh and Dido simply tilted her head, and eyed the creature who swapped moods faster than a sprinting doe. "Im nothing but an asshole, just in-- In case, you know, you wanted to withdraw your friendship."

She watched him. Oh, Keane. You hide behind your insecurities and detach yourself from others because you're afraid they'll see something you simply can't-beauty. She drew closer and pressed her nose into the fur of his neck and breathed the beautiful male's scent in. He smelled good. "You're  no asshole, Keane. You're handsome, sweet, funny, and caring and so much more, but you hide behind your walls," She nuzzled the male and pulled away, only to run her tongue across his cheek, a twinkle in her two multi-colored orbs. "Won't you let me in, Keane?" She offered him a soft smile, and batted her eyelashes.

((IT'S OKAY. Um. I tried to make this cute but I kinda failed because I can't write cute things ;n;))
Dido
Dido

Back to top Go down

Post by Keane Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:39 pm

Instinctively, Keane bristled when Dido pressed her nose into his neck. It was a normal reaction, and even if Dido meant no harm by it, his body reacted as though he were attacked.
A soft snarl started as she held her nose there, but quickly died down as his brain registered the contact as positive. I cant believe I just growled at a pup... I am the worst person...

"You're no asshole, Keane. You're handsome, sweet, funny, and caring and so much more, but you hide behind your walls,"
Keane gulped, eyes hardening with his frustration. They've just met, and Dido seemed to know him better than he knew himself. Was he really that easy to figure out?
His jaw clenched as he looked away, but his heart fluttered behind his chest as Dido continued to nuzzle him, her compliments dripping heat onto his brain and making his thought process a gooey nonsense.
Dido ran her tongue briefly across his cheek, and even though Keane sputtered with confusion he didnt move away from the darling pup that was offering so much and more to him.
"Won't you let me in, Keane?"
Keane groaned, rolling his eyes despite the smile apparent in his eyes, interlaced with a bashfulness that unsettled him.
Grumbling softly, Keane opened his arms and dragged Dido into his embrace, nuzzling her against his chest and snorting into her neck.
"Persistent as you are? It seems like I don't have a choice anyways."

Despite his harsh tone, Keane was grinning wildly as he held Dido to his chest, fighting the urge simply roll around and play with her. He would judge others so quickly for tom-foolery, and here he was on the brink of creating some of his own.
But he didnt roll around and begin playing with Dido, instead deciding to curl his body protectively around her with his head close to hers.
"You're not all that bad, Dido. Im not sure I could say that for any of the other idiots Im sure to meet here, though."
Keane cringed slightly, but brushed off his own uneasiness as he looked at Dido, wondering how she'd respond and what he would say to her response.
He was overthinking things again.

Addressed; Dido.
Mentioned; Dido, Idiots.
Notes; Dido is going to be Keanes forever friend c':
Keane
Keane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:44 pm

"Speech"
"Thought"
"Other’s speech"

"Navin, I think it best that you bring them here. This wolf needs to rest.", Feather said and BM100 looked at her, not saying anything; he just stared.
"I don't need a rest... I can't rest, I never will be able to...", BM100 thought, staring at the ground with a sigh. His head lifted again however and his ears perked when the reddish coated female addressed him.
"BM100, what a unique name. I like it. I'm Feather; a healer here at Riadven. Perhaps I could give you something to help you relax, and you could restore some strength. Then I can help you learn how to be a wolf, if you'd like?"
"T-thank you...", the male whispered shyly and he blushes, glancing away again. His body shivered, his eye twitched. He didn't know what to say, he was so nervous.

BM100 watched Feather as she left, he wasn't sure where she was going to but it didn't really matter right now; he felt too shy and nervous to care. He wasn't even sure if she wanted him to come along, if he needed to follow her.
"Can I call you Ash? And I'd be happy to help you learn how to be a wolf.", the male called Gravity suddenly said and BM100 looked at him, nodding his head slowly, like he was stuck in deep thoughts.
"Yeah... you can. I like it... And thank you, too...", he mumbled, a weak smile appearing on his face. He flicked his tail uncomfortable before glancing the way Feather had gone. [center]"I think I... need to meet... the Alphas..."
He glanced at Gravity again, not really sure what to do; being a wild wolf was so different from being a wolf locked in a cage, he knew nothing about a pack's life and hierarchy.
He flicked his tail, like he was asking for Gravity to follow him, and he turned around to follow Feather towards the Alphas, walking with a shaking body, twitching eyes and stiff legs.
"It will be fine... it will be fine... it will be fine..."

[center]Addressed: Gravity, Feather Mentioned: Cassiel and Verine Word Count: - Notes: So tired...
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Topaz Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:12 pm

The female walked slowly across the landscape. Her eyes were clouded over in thought. Thinking of what she might find, if she kept walking. Thinking of what had happened, back at her natal pack. Thinking of what the world could possibly have in store for her. Then thinking about what she'd eat, or if she had eaten in the past day or so. Then thinking about the painful soreness in her paws from weeks of walking with no direction, no purpose. Just walking. Moving forward with no real destination in mind, only for the sake of moving forward. Because that's all she could do at this point. Move forward and hope for a new beginning, a fresh start, a clean slate at a new place that she might be able to call home.

But what defines home? Is it a place, or a set of people? If it's a place, well. She sure as hell hasn't come across anything cozy-looking, or welcoming. If it's a set of people, well the only wolves she's come across since leaving her natal pack were... hm. Come to think of it, she hadn't run into anyone since leaving her birth pack. For any other wolf, the situation could constitute as sad or lonely, but that wasn't the case for her. She wasn't necessarily lonely, as she actually quite enjoyed her solitude. There weren't any outside distractions, and she could daydream all she wanted. She could do whatever she wanted.

Of course, she's not an emotionless robot. There were times where she yearned for the companionship of another, where she prayed that she'd stumble across someone else--even if they were hostile, she'd at least be able to hear someone else's words, someone else's speech, someone else's ideas that weren't her own. It got tiring, being cooped up in her own consciousness for so long. One would even call it maddening. But, she's used to it. For her, it's a way of maintaining her sanity. A way of keeping her mind sharp, and on track. A way of retaining her emotional stability, instead of becoming a hollow shell of her former self. You could argue that she already is a hollow shell, with her distracted gaze, her disinterest in others and her complete lack of motivation for just about everything, but that's not how she sees it. She still has feelings and aspirations, even if her emotions and aspirations are... small and shallow. But, it's whatever.

She snapped back into reality once she heard voices. Voices she didn't recognize. Was this her mind playing tricks on her? Was this the day she finally snapped, after being so disconnected with reality for so long?

No, that couldn't be it. The voices sounded too real. It's almost as if she could feel the vibrations in her ears. Yes, these voices were definitely real. And... that means wolves. Wolves are close. Wolves! People! Biological entities with their own unique, distinct personalities and ideologies!

But... wait. Was this really a good idea? They've probably already caught her scent by now, so there's no use in turning back now. But they could be hostile. They could take one look at her and decide to tear out her throat and dance on her corpse. Well. That's a little extreme, but still. It could happen. There're a lotta crazies out there.

But this might be her only chance. Her only chance to find civilization, and start the life she's been looking for. So, hesitantly, she crept forward, keeping her steps light and silent, avoiding twigs and crunchy leaves. She took cover behind a few bushes, peeking out and feeling a sense of awe at the abundance of new wolves. There were so many of them. Pups, adults, elders. Wolves who were thin and small, wolves who were big and bulky, wolves who had light coats and dark eyes, wolves with dark coats and light eyes. There was so much... diversity here. It was honestly overwhelming. She couldn't help but gasp, and it took a moment or two to register the fact that she just gave away her position.

Addressed; None. Mentioned; The pack. Notes; x
Topaz
Topaz

Character sheet
Name: Topaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:34 pm

Thought
"Speech"
"Other's Speech"

Agrii stumbled along the forest floor, limping as he went. He stopped as he noticed something, the smell of wolves. Good. He thought. I must have gotten close. The pain in his front-right leg was immense, blood still pouring out of the wound. Agrii has been here before, but he didn't really get anywhere. This time, however, he will. "Damn." He whispered out loud. If I don't get there quick, I'll pass out and most likely die. His wound was bad. Agrii didn't want to die, especially alone. He started to move towards the smells, hoping he can get there in time but, as soon as he moved he noticed that his movements were very weak. Agrii couldn't stand for much longer, soon he would pass out. No. His vision was getting shady. Please. Agrii collapsed (but not dead).

Mentioned: -
Addressed: -
Wordcount: -
Notes: -

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:25 pm

MIRAGE

It was a quiet, timid thing, with nothing more than the nervousness one could expect. It was polite, sincere, and worried.
“Hello?”
It came from a shrouded bush, a magnificent thick green foliage, which hid her white fleece quite well. Unnatural, surreal eyes stared outwards into the world, landing upon the closest creature. Not that it could be exact on whom she was staring out upon, but there was a general direction.
Many pairs of eyes, with many sets of bodies. So much bigger than her, so much more intimidating. Ears flattened to their sides, out of slight fear. Her tail tucked, but even so she was brave enough to take quiet, cat-like steps out, her orbs large and round with curiosity and innocence.
She didn’t know better.
She didn’t even know where she was.
But here she stood.
Was it possible to find refuge? To find a new settlement, a new pack? She was mature enough to know she needed one to survive. It was pretty obvious anyways that she was malnourished.
Her ribs were prominent upon her sides, as well as her hip bones stuck out sorely. Her skin hugged tightly against her muscle, which were little and weak. Her head felt heavy over her legs, but she straightened her back, refusing to look anymore pathetic than she already was. Bones brittle, everything about this moment was risky. One blow, one bite, one attack and it would be over for her.
She was brave enough to expose enough of her, but her tense body and rapid shifting of feet kept her light and leveled her weight in case she needed to run.
Because she was the fleeing type.
Not the fighter.
Her tongue ran over her lips. Perhaps no one would her hear. Then what? Would she steal food and continue on. Nose hardly picked up a stale scent of meat. Not even a scrap. Yet these wolves were strong and lean, they had to have eaten.
Perhaps she was so weak her senses were dwindling.
Fear fluttered in her heart.
She needed help, even though she didn’t want to admit it.

~~
Word Count: 355
Mentioned: The pack
Addressed: Anyone really x3
Notes: Yeah Mirage!
Mirage
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:53 pm

Gravity dipped his head slightly. If Bm100, or Ash as he was now calling him, didn't want to rest that was up to him. Gravity walked beside Ash, afterall, he needed accepted too. And Ash seemed to have a rather large amount of anxiety about this. "Don't worry, you shouldn't have a problem getting into the pack. She'll at least give you a chance." Gravity was sure of this, and if it didn't happen he would make it so. The poor guy didn't even know how to hunt. From asking if they could teach him how to be a wolf, he assumed that much.
Addressed- Ash(BM100
Mentioned- Virene, Ash
Notes- So crappy I can't even comprehend

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:44 pm

((I LOST MY LAST POST. SO THIS ONE IS STRAIGHT SHIT. SORRY.))

Verine trailed after Navin, looking down at the wolf Feather said needed her. His name is... What?
Verine stood awkwardly, not knowing what to do, until she heard the gasp of another. Before long, there was a wolf collapsing on the ground, passed the hell out and bleeding out of his leg.
Verine only looked at Feather, knowing the female probably knew which wolf needed her assistance most, and turned back to the female in the brush.

“Hello?”
Again, Verine turned towards another strange sound, eyeing the timid outline of another female, partly concealed by the surrounding foliage.
Verine flicked her eyes to the first loner, to the one passed out, to BM100, and to the last loner, making it obvious that she was about to address them all.
"I am Verine, alphess of Riadven. Introduce yourself or leave, because I've got a shit ton on my paws and can't just let you all mill about unknown."
Her voice held a slight edge to it, and guilt rose up in her chest as she thought of upsetting the loners.
It was just a stressful day, and now she was putting more stress on her packmates with a passed out wolf, a new patrol, and even more new members.
"...If you seek refuge, chances are you'll be granted it. We could always use more wolves in Riadven." Her tone was softer now, more welcoming.
Kind, almost.

Addressed; BM100, Kamon, Mirage, Agrii kinda.
Mentioned; BM100, Kamon, Mirage, Agrii, Feather.
Notes; My last post before it disappeared, was actually pretty beautiful and I described shit and I was hella proud, But this is what happens when internet internets. Im so sorry. Im just really mad ^^"
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Verine bb ;3

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:59 pm

MIRAGE

There were so many, that I was nearly overwhelming.
She felt threatened, and crowded.
Her instincts told her to run, but her pathetic body, in it's state of weakness froze in it's place, webbing the grounding it's way into the soil.
She could feel them, the cold fingers of roots digging its way from the pads of her feet, curling and coiling deeper into the chambers of the Earth.
Her blood ran cold.
Ears flattened, her eyes diverted as she scanned everywhere except for the words.
The edgy, cold words.
Wincing, she slithered back, hiding herself, succumbing herself to the shadows and darkness from which she could be swallowed in.
Because she could disappear.
Forever, if she wished.
Her breathing became irregular, and her heart fluttered with such a speed. How long, how far, could she go? Days perhaps? Even a week?
She was terrified.

Then the words softened. They beckoned her to come out.
Her eyes shut, her ears closed off and she shook her head back and forth, willing the kindness to go away.
Fear.
That's how much it could possess her, that was the cowardice and the loneliness playing in.
Fear kept her alive.
Or it made her naïve.

Refuge.
Agonizingly it played on and on in her head, to a point where it nearly boiled with hurt. Her teeth clenched, her eyes peered open to trace back, unwillingly to the alpha. Eyes once again were wide in a crippling fear, her small frame hugged the ground, not wanting to let go.
Other souls came closer, she could see and hear their voices.
So large.
So powerful.
Who was she compared to them?
What was she suppose to become?
What could see possibly offer to be granted refuge?
Mirage
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by Dido Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:43 pm

"Persistent as you are? It seems like I don't have a choice anyways."
He growled at her. But she didn't falter. She kept herself close to the male, breathing in his scent and smiling. "In all honesty...You don't. Have a choice, I mean." She murmured, and laughed softly. "Because I'd grow on you, eventually. What's not to love about me?" She murmured, and gave a wag of her curly banner.

His paws wrapped around her small body and she was pulled into his fury chest and the child gave a happy whine. Finally. Everyone needed a friend, and she had found hers. Tilting her head to the side, she studied the male once more, giggling quietly. While everyone else was busy dealing with new wolves, these two were somewhat lost in their own world-instead of helping the alphas, they were helping each other;building a bond. Laying down on to her stomach, the pup spread of her limbs and smiled as she spread her toes and turned back to Keane. "I'll protect you from all the dweebs, Keane. So don't you worry."
Dido
Dido

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:06 pm

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thought’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

BM100 walked in the front first, but soon slowed his pace and ended up behind Gravity, feeling way too unsure to continue in the front as he saw all those wolves in the area. He saw the stone den and realized he had entered the heart of the pack’s territory. The place where the den stood, there the pups got born; the place a pack defended the most.
‘’There are so many wolves here… I feel sick…’’, BM100 thought as he eyed them all one by one. No, not a few at once, not a group at once, but all one by one, with each one of them he burned their faces into his fragile mind. ‘’W-what if they don’t like me…?’’
‘’I am Verine, alphess of Riadven. Introduce yourself or leave, because I've got a shit ton on my paws and can't just let you all mill about unknown.’’, a female wolf said, she sounded a bit annoyed, standing there. She was very big for her gender, very well-muscled; BM100 was a little yearling or a tiny female compared to her. The male swallowed nervously as he looked at her, feeling way too scared to move up to her and introduce himself. ‘’What if they don’t like my name…? Well, they can give me a new name, whatever they like, but… BM100 sounds so weird. And Experiment Blood Maggots, Subject 100 even sounds insane…’’
‘’…If you seek refuge, chances are you'll be granted it. We could always use more wolves in Riadven.’’, the Alpha female continued to speak, her voice sounded a lot nicer now all of a sudden and for a moment in his life BM100 felt… safe, liked, treated well; accepted, maybe, if she was willing to let him join this pack.

BM100 glanced at Gravity and Feather for a moment like he was asking for their support, seeking for courage. No, more like he was asking them to introduce him to Verine, the Alpha female. Because he was a coward, and he was way too scared to go over there. But as he eyed some wolves around him, he realized there were a few more who probably were new to this pack, as they seemed as silent as he was, as shy.
The male took a deep breath and slowly walked over to Verine with stiffened legs, his eye twitching slightly but faster and faster as his nervousness grew. He ended up in front of her, his whole body shivering, his jaws and eyes twitching, his head lowered and his ears pressed against his skull as he stared up at her afraid.
‘’I… u-um… h-h-hello…’’, BM100 began, stuttering a bit. As he tried to find his words and continued to speak, his eyes began to twitch faster, and a lack of speech occurred, his brains malfunctioning. ‘’I’m… I’m… I’m… BM100… I’m… not… born… a… w-w-w-w-wild… w-w-wolf… I… I…’’
‘’W-what… do you want… BM100…!?’’, the male asked himself in his mind, biting his lip, tears welled up in his amber eyes. He tried to find his words, but they were cut off, lost.
‘’I… Are… a-a-are you… a-a-c-ceppting… m-m-m-members?’’, he finally managed to bring out, panting slightly as he finished speaking, his head still hung low, like this lack of speech had tired him greatly.

He took a deep breath, shivering, he tried to calm himself, to overcome his fears. Now his legs were slightly twitching as well even though they felt stiff and uncomfortable underneath all his weight. He was tired, no, he was exhausted. ‘’S-she… she might think I’m a freak now… great… I have to stay calm, but how? I can’t…’’
‘’I’m… sorry… I’m not exactly… I’ve not been raised to be social; this s-sort of… puts a huge p-pressure on me…’’, he apologized, staring at the ground, feeling ashamed. He swallowed for a moment, once again shivering all over his body. He didn’t dare to move nor say anything, but he knew he had to explain his situation. ‘’I was… raised by humans… I’ve never learned how to hunt… But… can I be of use here…?’’
BM100 looked up at Verine nervously, trying to make eye contact but avoiding it due his lack of social skills and his horrible fear of others. But even though he was afraid of his own kind, humans were his biggest and worst fear, and if his own kind could help him protect himself against the humans, he could consider them his allies. If they were willing to accept him and help him, that was.
‘’Stay calm BM100… focus…’’, he thought, wondering what else he could say. Then he remembered telling Gravity and Feather they could call him whatever they wanted to call him, he hadn’t given the Alpha female and Alpha male this privilege yet.
‘’I… you can call me whatever you want though… I was called BM100 by the humans but I’m actually nameless… You can all give me a name… if you want to…’’

Addressed: Verine Mentioned: Gravity, Feather, Cassiel Word Count: 829 Notes: Wow, that lack of speech. XD
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shun Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:01 pm

…•NAVIN•…

•sometimes•

Navin wagged his tail, smiling as he hopped after Feather, BM100 and Gravity. He stood behind them as they stopped and eyed Verine and Cassiel as they spoke to the (new) members. Verine’s words were a bit edgy, and Navin was worried about his mother, not sure why she was acting like that.
‘’I am Verine, alphess of Riadven. Introduce yourself or leave, because I've got a shit ton on my paws and can't just let you all mill about unknown.’’, she said and Navin tilted his head to the side, watching her in silence.
‘’She sounds annoyed… why? Did anyone act mean to her while I was gone?’’, he thought, glancing around the den area, looking at all the members and the new members. However, as soon as he thought Verine felt bad, her next words sounded fine again, like she was feeling better. But maybe she was just trying to feel better. ‘’...If you seek refuge, chances are you'll be granted it. We could always use more wolves in Riadven.’’
Navin slowly made his way forward, moving past Feather and Gravity as he made his way closer to his mother and the now extremely scared black coated wolf. Navin hadn’t really made much contact with him, but he could remember his name being Bm100, or something like that; he wasn’t sure. He felt rather bad though, because he had been quite afraid of his appearance and this way he had acted like he didn’t care about the wolf; that wasn’t true at all. The pup felt pity for the strange looking wolf.

‘’I’m… I’m… I’m… BM100… I’m… not… born… a… w-w-w-w-wild… w-w-wolf… I… I… I… Are… a-a-are you… a-a-c-ceppting… m-m-m-members?’’, BM100 stuttered and Navin felt even more bad for him, pressing his ears against his skull as he eyed the wolf with sadness and pity. He needed to help him somehow, and Navin knew exactly how.
The pup moved up beside BM100 and looked at his mother before saying with a bright smile: ‘’He’s really nice mom; he wouldn’t hurt a fly.’’
Moving closer to Verine he jumped up against her chest and started whispering in her ear, still smiling. ‘’He’s really scared of us so treat him nice, okay mom? He’s like a little baby.’’
Jumping back down he looked up at Verine and winked, before turning his head to look at BM100, who was once more stuttering. But it already sounded a lot more comfortable than it did when he first addressed Verine. ‘’I… you can call me whatever you want though… I was called BM100 by the humans but I’m actually nameless… You can all give me a name… if you want to…’’
‘’We can name you? Cool! I will call you, um… Blackie! Bye Blackie, good luck!’’, Navin said cheerfully and he ran off to investigate some more, meeting new wolves or speaking to some old ones. He was still rather young but he could manage on his own in the den area. At least, that was his intention; managing on his own.

His eyes fell on the pup called Dido and the new male called Keane, but Navin didn’t really feel like talking to them. Glancing around the area his eyes fell on another pup. Navin hadn’t really taken the chance yet to get to know him. A brownish coated pup, older than Navin was, and he was there all on his own; Navin wanted to make sure he was okay.
Hopping over to the older pup Navin stopped in front of him, eyeing him curiously. His tail wagged slightly at the other pup, but there was still a hint of insecurity in Navin’s golden eyes.
‘’Hey… I don’t know you yet.’’, he began, making eye contact with the other pup. ‘’I’m Navin. I saw you with that Nanny wolf… Shun, right? He seemed really nice. It’s sad that he left not long ago…’’, he continued, ears pressed against his head for a moment, but the sad frown quickly disappeared and he smiled again, weakly. ‘’What’s your name?’’
‘’He seems nice. I wonder if he will talk to me. I wonder how BM100 is doing, if mommy will accept him. I feel bad for him, he seemed so scared…’’

Addressed: Verine, BM100, Roki Mentioned: Feather, Cassiel, Gravity Word count: 706 Notes: Eeep, making new friends~

Shun
Shun

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kahlua Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:27 am

The Main Den - Page 8 2a7iwj6
- From the Sapphire Mountains

Finally Kahlua had returned to the den. She blinked when she saw everyone - jeez, there were more wolves now than when they left! Her eyes scanned the group and finally she found Verine among the others. She seemed to be sorting through them, probably getting to know them. It was probably important that alphas get to know their pack.

That's when it hit her, she hardly knew anything about how a pack worked. She was so young when she had first shown up here it was easy for her be accepted and nothing was really expected of her. But she was getting older fast and she knew she'd need to know these things. The sooner the better. So she headed straight over to Verine and sat near her. She didn't say anything right away, she didn't want to interupt, but she was ready to listen and see what she could figure out.
Kahlua
Kahlua

Character sheet
Name: Kahlua

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:55 pm

‹◊› The best thing one can do when it's raining is to let it rain. ‹◊›

The Healer trotted to a place where she saw herbs growing, shaking a few poppy seeds loose and wrapping them in sticky weed to keep them near. She wished for honey, but knew that no full hives would be found this time of year The wolf would have to deal with an ill flavoured dose of rest and renewal. She smiled upon her return to the thick of the wolves and stood by the edge, a short distance from Caro.
Feather scanned the clearing for another wolf to introduce herself to, nodding at the once she knew already. She saw Verine and BM100 with Navin and decided to walk over; the healer would secure her ties in the pack before creating new ones. She smiled warmly at the alphess and nuzzled her softly for a moment, then turned to BM100.
She placed the small bundle of herbs on the earth in front of BM100, who was still frail looking. She had come to know that this was his usual appearance, but she still worried. “These are for you, take them once you're done here; they'll help you relax, even though they'll taste awful. They'll help you maybe even have a nap. Then we can get you started on being a wolf, lesson number one, deal with things tasting awful if they're not meat.” The healer chuckled slightly and turned to see Navin.
She smiled gently at the pup and his genuine kindness towards BM100, she wouldn't give him a name, what he was called wasn't always a name. Perhaps in time, Feather would find a name for the estranged wolf, but not right away.
She turned back to Verine. “BM100 would be a good wolf to hae with us, he's very peaceful. I think he'd help with a balanced environment; maintaining the peace within the pack, sort of thing.” She smiled warmly at the skinny black male and then at her Alpha.

Addressed: ‹◊› BM100, Navin, Verine ‹◊›
Mentioned: ‹◊› ‹◊›
Notes: ‹◊› ‹◊›

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:09 pm

Roki blinked his eyes open suddenly. He looked around frentickly as he noticed there were no wolves around him. He stood up quickly and didn't stand for long until he fell back down. He whimpered softly and pulled back his ears looking around. 'Did I fall...asleep...? Jeez...I got to stop doing that...I never got to ask Shun about the dream...where is he at anyway?'
Roki looked around quickly trying to spot Shun but he saw no trace of him. He jumped when a pup walked up to him suddenly and started speaking.
“Hey... I don't know know you yet. I'm Navin. I saw you with that Nanny wolf... Shun, right? He seemed really nice. It's sat that he left not o long ago...”
Roki stared at the pup as though he had been shot. The wolf Shun was gone. But he liked him. He had been nice to Roki and Roki had really wanted to following him around forever. Why had he left? Roki started whimpering though he didn't left any of his tears fall. He didn't understand why Shun had left.
“What's your name?”

Roki just stared at the pup through his tear filled eyes. He shook his head and curled up in a ball before letting out a small whimper. He didn't know why this was having such a big impact on him. He barely knew the wolf and yet he considered him more of a father figure then his real father had ever been. He sighed and looked up at the other pup before speaking.
“My name...is...R-Roki...” He whispered softly. He blinked his eyes forcing back his tears. He was an adult wolf and he wasn't going to show any weakness. Especially to another pup. Still he felt a growing lonely feeling in his chest and he shook a bit. He didn't have anyone he could talk to now. He really didn't know the other wolfs and one he did like he couldn't speak to about his dream since she was in it. His gaze fell onto a black wolf that seemed to be shaking. From the few words he caught the wolf was very scared.

'Why is he speaking so weird? Is he really that scared. I guess I have no right to talk though...at least he has enough will to force himself to speak...I can't even do that...' Roki shook his head and forced a smile. He looked at Navin before speaking.
“Let me go talk to the leader of this pack and I will be right back to play with you! Or you could follow me if you want.” Roki rushed off leaving Navin to follow him or stay. He really hoped Navin followed since he was scared and the pup seemed nice.
Roki tripped from still being half-asleep. He tried to stop himself but ended up rolling forward and crashing into BM100's front paw. Roki yelped when he hit and flipped himself over. He looked up at BM100 with tears in his eyes terrified now.
“S-sorry I didn't mean to...”

Addressed: Navin and BM100.
Mechioned: Alpha's of the pack, his father, Shun, and others in the den.
Notes: Sucky catch up post...
Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next