The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3
The Riadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
The Main Den - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 6:45 pm by Jeamesero

» What Music Are You Listening To?
The Main Den - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:52 pm by Jeamesero

» Count to 1000!
The Main Den - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:44 pm by Jeamesero

» Yum or yuck?
The Main Den - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:36 pm by Roki

» I drop a_
The Main Den - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:35 pm by Roki

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

The Main Den

+31
Niko
Zara
Lupa
Zodiak
Kurly
Kazimir
Maverick
Adlia
Castor
Ophelia
Shun
Keane
Hikaru
Dido
Mirage
Topaz
Coal
Kahlua
Kain
Makoce
Roki
Kanaya
BM100
Jeamesero
Caro
Winter
Shadow
Bright Fang
Cassiel
Dawn
Verine
35 posters

Page 15 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Main Den - Page 15 Empty The Main Den

Post by Jeamesero Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:43 am

First topic message reminder :

Jeamesero giggled when suddenly Navin came around and glomped to Kanaya. His nervous feeling disappeared as the pup gave him the courage to stay; this pup still loved him, even though Jeamesero kept his distance from them because he was afraid to hurt them.
"Haha, Navin. Well, Kanaya is sure going to stay, so you don't have to worry about that.", Jeamesero said to Navin, before looking at Kanaya, smiling at her. "Right, Kanaya?"
Looking back at Navin he giggled again, and wagged his tail amused. "Since your father is busy, could you give Kanaya her rank? Pleaseeee?"
Jeamesero looked up when he heard paw steps and smelled the scent of an unfamiliar wolf, his eyes met those of another wolf. He didn't know who it was, but this male didn't seem dangerous.
The Hudson Bay wolf smiled at the newcomer, a quick wag of his tail.
"Um hello, nice to meet you, Scout."

Addressed: Kanaya, Navin, Scout Mentioned: Cassiel Word Count: - Notes: Lame catch up post...

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

The Main Den - Page 15 Empty Re: The Main Den

Post by Roki Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:20 am

Roki pulled on Navins ear a bit, desbertly trying to get the pup to move. Navin was his first friend around his age and he really didnt want the pup to get hurt. 'Why is the bear so big? Have bears always been able to get that big? The other bear i saw wasn't this big and all it did was toddle around.' Roki thought to himself in confusion. 
At the point he wasn't sure he wanted to fight a bear anymore. The creature fully grown was a lot bigger then he exspected. Though Roki was kinda small for his age, being a runt and all, so the creature was probaly diffrent to others of a more normal paw size.
Roki heard paw steps and let go of Navin's ear, turning a bit so he could see who it was. His eyes fell upon Erol and Cress, who had come over to see what was going on aparently. He hear the bear roar loudly, the noise hurting his ears and causing him to pull his ears back against his skull. He took a step backwards not sure how to deal with this all.
He heard Navin screamed something but didnt catch what exsactly it was. Looking up he saw the bear was right on top of Cress and Erol. Once it was right in front of them Roki watched as it brought up its paw and brought it down with amazing speed and power... Right at Erol's head.
A huge cracking sound filled the air and Roki turned away, not wanting to see what it was. He was almost sure Erol's bones had been broken and he didn't want to see what the pup looked like now. He had seen his mother and that was all he had ever wanted to see again.
"Erol! EROL! MOMMY HELP! MOMMY! EROL! MOMMYYY!!"
Roki shook his head, bringing his body close to the ground. Terror filled his chest and he felt tears start to pour down his cheeks. At first he had wanted to run away, go as far from the bear as he could, yet now he was too scared to move.
Suddenly he heard movements near by and looked up, opening his eye slowly and turning to face the figure. He saw it was Makoce and his heart leap forward. Not just from terror but from fear and happiness. He still had to admit he had a tiny crush on Makoce yet he wasn't sure what love really was. He just knew he liked her a lot and she made him feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
Roki watched as the older wolf launched herself at the bear. He saw her jump to the bears back before getting knocked off and falling to teh ground. As soon as she was on the ground he saw the bear swipe at her, hittng her side and rip at her skin.
At that moment Roki shook his head and scream, getting to him paws. "NO!! DONT YOU DARE!! DON'T HURT KOCE!!" He felt more tears flood down his face. He didn't want anyone to get hurt. Why couldn't teh bear just go away?
Roki didn't think, didn't try to focus or clear his mind to have a basic idea or plan. Instead he rushed towards Makoce, afriad the wolf was hurt badly. He stopped when he saw another wolf drag her away intot he bushes and blinked before hearing a noise right next to him.
Turning he saw the bear glaring right at him, his eyes filled with hate. Roki jumped out of the way and barely magiged to escape the bear's massive paw, though it did catch his hind leg a bit. A slight jolt of pain shot up his leg and he whimpered loudly. He didn't know what to do, he didn't know how to fight a bear.
He saw the bear turn its attenion to Cress and he quickly looked around. He needed to know where everyone else was. His eyes only found Navin. No Makoce. Rage and fear and panic filled his mind. He rushed the bear, running underneith it and biting at it's under belly.
Roki heard it roar and bring it's paw down at Cress, pushing the pup hard to the side. The yearling didn't hear any crack but that didn't mean Cress wasn't badly hurt. Roki cut his eyes at the bear, terrified but mad at the same time. "YOU HURT, KOCE!" He screamed.
The bear started at him again and Roki jumped back avoiding the bears paw. "WHY DID YOU HURT HER!? THAT'S WRONG AND MEAN!" He felt the bear growing angrier and yelped as its paw smashed against his side, kockng him over and sending his rolling a few times.
Once he stopped he forced himself up to his paws, pain shooting though his tiny body. "No... You're not gonna hurt, Koce." HE whimpered before growling loudly and barking at the bear. "NO!! CUZ I HAVE TO PROTECT HER!! THAT WAY ONE DAY SOON I CAN TELL HER!! TELL HER I LIKE HER!!" Roki swallowed, afriad Makoce might have heard him. "...I like her a lot... She's so beauiful... So sweet and nice and helpful... but I still dunno why..."
Roki whinced at the pain in his side and closed his eyes not aware the bear was headed straight for him again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addressed: Navin, Bear Mentioned: Makoce, Zodiak Word count:~ Notes: Post is filled with feels and drama~ :')
Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazimir Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:07 am

∆• love is a serious mental disease •∆

Kazimir chuckled lightly at Topaz's sharp tongue; he did always enjoy a challenge.
She was cold, but even the winter's ice melted back home. It only took time. The male watched the healer as she fiddled with her plants.
A sudden cry of commotion from the den was heard and Topaz drew attention to it. Kazimir turned his ears his body followed. ”Come, bring your herbs. We may need them.”
The brute dashed toward the cries, following the scents of the pack and crashing through the bushes to reach them. He inhaled the undeniable scent of blood, young blood. He broke into an area to see the back of a bear. Kazimir gasped, it had been ages since he'd seen a bear.
The beast swung at a young wolf and the brave child managed to roar back at the predator. Kazimir stepped in behind the pup and placed a paw in front, protecting him.
”You are not welcome here.” Kazimir snarled at the bear, knowing that a swing would be taken. He pushed himself in front of the pup and spoke quickly, ”Young one, you should go to your friend. I'll take care of this.”
A beastly snarl escaped the wolf as the bear stood in front of him and a swinging paw was caught in jaws that locked and broke flesh. The bear roared and Kazimir tightened his grasp and the grizzly shook his paw free, throwing Kaz away.
His diaphragm took the shock and the guard coughed for air as he stood again.
”That was rude. This is not your home.”
The large brute saw a golden male with green eyes nearby and barked to gain his attention, hoping that he was still well enough to put up a fight. The body of a dead pup met Kazimir's eyes, and the brute shuddered.
”You've damaged this family that has taken me in. You've caused death where there didn't need to be.”
Kazimir snarled and advanced on the bear again, preparing for another blow.

Addressed:
∆• Topaz, Roki, the bear •∆
Mentioned:
∆• Erol, Roki, Zodiak •∆
Notes:
∆• KAZ DONT DIE •∆
Kazimir
Kazimir

Character sheet
Name: Kazimir Bedrich

Back to top Go down

Post by Dido Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:21 am

((So I'm going to post for Dido and I quess put her in the drama  I feel really dumb because I had planned to kill of Evie and it's like wtfudge I kept putting it off and now I have like no idea where  to put Evie so in the scene so whatever but dhkdghfdkjhkjthgkjdghkjdghfjgkjfdhkl fudge crackers maybe I'll just keep her around for a little bit. ANYWAY, COWARDLY DIDO INCOMING! <3))

Dido heard the screams as clear as daylight as she sat, waiting to her "friend" to reply. He never did. But the screams had her on her paws and trotting towards them, curled tail held high.
She didn't smell the bear. She had no idea what a bear even smelled like! All she could smell was wolves and those annoying other pups. She called out to them, "Hello?" But the cries for help never stopped. She picked up her pace, multi-colred orbs now wide with fear. Someone was in serious trouble! She emergered out from under a brush, shaking her pelt to loosen a twigs hold on her when she saw it...
Big.
Big.
Monster. It's roar shook her and she cried out although it wasn't hurting her. It was hurting others!  She stood in fear, limbs shaking as it's big brown eyes passed over her small form. She had to run! Forget these other pups! She told herself, and turned to stare at them. Would she ever forgive herself if she let them die?
Yes, she told herself again. These pups were no one to her! She didn't care about them. If they died, the blood wasn't on her paws..Right? She slowly turned to stare back at the bear. "Even if I did help, what can I do?" She cried aloud, and began to retreat back to the den site. Or so she tried. It was like her paws were stuck to the ground. She stared at the droplets of blood, and she listened as Roki screamed and wailed and she watched as more adult wolves came but all she did was stand there;watching;refusing to help.
Dido
Dido

Back to top Go down

Post by Topaz Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:09 am

”Come, bring your herbs. We may need them.” Topaz was about to ask him where the hell he thought he was going, yet he took off without a moment's notice. The healer rolled her eyes irritably, scooping the herbs into her maw and racing off after him.

'Would it kill you to slow down a little,' she thought begrudgingly, straining to keep up with him. Her tiny legs stumbled over every bush and rock in her path, thorns scraping her legs and snout as she pushed through the gnarled forestry. Her lungs fought for breath and her eyes stung from the pungent smell of the herbs she stuffed in her face, yet she still kept up what she thought was a decent pace.

She was finally given a break as the sounds of the commotion grew closer. Unlike Kazimir, who rushed head-first into the action, she slowed her pace, treading carefully forward as she observed the horrific scene. A bear. That was the first thing she saw. A god damned bear. She had to blink multiple times to make sure she wasn't hallucinating. She'd never even seen one before, much less come up this close to one. And it was massive.

Jesus. And to think, she thought those wolves who were like newborn pups compared to that thing were tall. So what did that make her compared to it? Well. If she had to guess, she was roughly a seventh, maybe an eighth of the bear's size. Rough estimate. In other terms, it could probably engulf her entire body with its paw. Okay, that's exaggerating a bit, but she had to stress how big it was.

Her gaze darted around the scene, taking in everything else around her. Three pups and a yearling; one of the pups was, unfortunately, dead. Its head was flattened, likely the work of the bear's paw. A female Topaz didn't recognize seemed to be in the worst shape of them all, yet thankfully the bear had taken its attention off of her.

Topaz stuck to the shadows, slipping by the commotion and over towards the injured female. She noticed another wolf nearby. His coat was a jumble of browns and grays, and his eyes were a peculiar shade of green she had never quite seen before. His left ear was sliced open and bleeding profusely, yet he didn't seem to have any other major injuries.

The healer set down her bundle of herbs to speak.
"You, bloody-ear. Yeah, over here. Looks like you're not having any trouble with this, but keep the bear's attention off of us as long as you can so I can get to work. Oh, and don't get yourself hurt." She returned her attention to the injured female, looking over her wounds carefully.

She had a massive, ragged flesh wound stretching across her flank. And she was losing blood fast. Topaz glanced back over at her bundle of herbs; it wasn't much, but it had to do for now. She nosed through the bunch, picking out comfrey and marigold leaves. She chewed the sour-tasting leaves into a creamy poultice, spitting it back onto the female's wound. Topaz spread the mixture evenly around the wound with her nose, as gently as she possibly could while still managing to be thorough.

"Hey, hey. Talk to me. How are you feeling? How bad does this hurt? Where does it hurt the most?" asked the golden-coated female, trying to keep the wolf conscious. This was a dangerous period; any loss of consciousness could very well mean death for the wolf.

Topaz took her gaze off the female momentarily to keep track of the commotion. Kazimir was protecting a pup, pulling the bear's attention off the green-eyed male in front of her and onto him.
"Idiot's gonna get himself killed," she grumbled. Try as he might to be a hero, this was a bear they were talking about.

Well. She was kind of biased. She was roughly half Kazimir's size, and he seemed well-muscled, looked like he could hold his own. He could have a fighting chance. If he didn't throw himself in the way of the bear's blows. Which is exactly what he did, she should add. She winced as the bear smacked him to the ground with an audible thud. Yeah, no. She was wrong. He didn't have a chance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addressed: Zodiak, Makoce. Mentioned: Kazimir, Roki, Navin, Cress, Erol. Notes: okay this was VERY long and a little all over the place but i'm trying
Topaz
Topaz

Character sheet
Name: Topaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Shun Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:02 am

…•NAVIN•…

•sometimes•

Navin was terrified, he cried and screamed, calling out for Erol who laid there lifeless on the ground. Blood poured from the pup's wound, a sight mavin would never be able to erase ever again. He hid behind Roki, burying his face in the yearling's side, closing his eyes firmly. He cried, he sobbed. He kept calling for his mother. And that's when he heard paw steps coming their way, quite a lot of them. Looking up he noticed it were Verine and this male wolf Navin hadn't met yet. They were coming their way, and all Navin could do was cry in joy, tears of fear and happiness. Mommy! MOMMY!!, he cried.
Then another wolf appeared, a female Navin recognized from months back. Makoce. Had she returned? Was Shun with her as well? Makoce attacked the bear and there was a fierce fight, and all Navin could do was watch in true terror, eyes big as he hid himself to feel safe. Or at least, safer.
Navin saw Cassiel coming to the area as well, his father, and there were these two other wolves, a male and female, who Navin hadn't met yet. Even Dido had appeared from the shadows of the forest. Navin felt a lot braver now that it seemed like the whole pack was here to help them. Erol was dead, but Cress and him could be saved. Could be.
Makoce was still fighting the bear but she got thrown off and hurt in the process, smacked by the massive creature's claw. She fell and appeared to be knocked out, and Navin cried again, too afraid to move. It didn't take long though until Makoce woke up again and she spoke to yet another male wolf that had come to help. Though Navin couldn't hear what they were saying.
''NO!! DONT YOU DARE!! DON'T HURT KOCE!!'', Roki yelled and he suddenly went away, rushing off towards Makoce. Navin watching the scene in horror, with opened mouth, too afraid to do anything. But Roki was too ate to reach Makoce because she was dragged away into the bushes by another male, to safety.
Almost all the wolves fought the bear, even Roki began attacking the bear now, screaming out how mad he was about the bear hurting Makoce. ''YOU HURT, KOCE! WHY DID YOU HURT HER!? THAT'S WRONG AND MEAN! NO!! CUZ I HAVE TO PROTECT HER!! THAT WAY ONE DAY SOON I CAN TELL HER!! TELL HER I LIKE HER!!''

''You are not welcome here.'', this one male spoke to the bear before shoving Roki towards Navin and Navin whimpered. ''Young one, you should go to your friend. I'll take care of this.''
the male attacked the bear but got shoved back. He managed to get out without getting seriously harmed, but things were getting risky, very risky. ''That was rude. This is not your home. You've damaged this family that has taken me in. You've caused death where there didn't need to be.''
Navin couldn't take it anymore, he was about to lose it. He hadn't noticed though, to make it even worse, that Cress had been hit by the bear in the meantime. Navin could hear faint whimpers and turned his head to see his sister laying on the ground, badly wounded.
''CRESS!! SIS!!'', he screamed, rushing over to her and laying his head on her side as tears streamed down his face. Their eyes met for a moment, and then hers turned dark and dull. And she was gone. This was too much, all too much, Navin couldn't take this. What was he gonna do? No one could chase off that bear, no one. They were doomed.
''It's my fault, my fault... If I hadn't gone to look Erol wouldn't have died, Cress wouldn't have died... Makoce wouldn't have been hurt... just like all those other wolves... It's all my fault...!'', Navin thought, sobbing louder. He looked at the bear and got to his paws, watching it in silence. His coat was covered in blood, Cress' blood. His eyes were dull and filled with tears, a lifeless expression in his eyes.
It was true, it was all his fault. He didn't deserve to be the only one living. He couldn't stand that terrible feeling. It was all his fault they were dead, wounded. Navin sniffled and stepped off towards the bear, not really knowing what he was doing. He had seen and felt too much. By now he was far gone.
Standing behind the fighting male he looked at him, nothingness in his eyes. ''i can help. I can make things right.'', he said, but that were all his words as he stepped up next to the male, staring at the bear. The bear looked at him and Navin swallowed, repeating the same words over and over again. ''It's all my fault. It's all my fault. It's all my fault.''

The bear roared but Navin didn't move a muscle; he was too far gone. He watched how the bear forgot about the adult male for a moment. And that was good, because that gave the wolf a chance to attack the big creature. The monster. Navin cried, he sobbed, as the bear roared again and lifted its front paw. Navin had the idea of jumping away from the paw to just lure it elsewhere, so the wolves could attack it from behind, but he couldn't move.
The paw came down to his small body and Navin closed his eyes firmly, tears gushing out between his closed eyelids. He waited for the smack, the blow. Something hit his side and he was pushed back, an immense pain coursing through his body. For a moment it felt like he could fly, that he actually was flying, until his body hid something hard, the ground.
He laid there for a moment, gasping for air. He didn't really know for sure where he had been hit, but it hurt everywhere in his body. His sides, his chest. His eyes. His eyes hurt. He couldn't open them. For some odd reason he couldn't open his eyes. They hurt so much. Or were they already open? Navin moved his head around but saw only blackness and darkness, a faint flash of light now and then as he recognized some figures as wolves and others as bushes. And one big dark burr as the bear. The monster. Navin began to feel afraid. He felt so much pain, he couldn't see. What had happened? What was going on? Where was he? Where was Verine? Where was his mommy?
''Mommy! Mommy... Mommy I miss you... Mommy I'm scared... Mommy... daddy... where are you? Daddy...? Mommy...? Mommy...'', Navin whimpered, moving his limbs, but everything hurt. He saw a white light again, another flash of it, before it disappeared. Every time he saw it he felt lightheaded. And he began to feel like this more and more. He thought he heard voices, voices of someone he knew, yet he didn't recognize them. Or did he? ''Cress... Erol...?''
He tried to get up again but he failed,c falling back on the ground. He still couldn't see a thing. He began to fee his strength fade. What was happening? What was thing feeling? ''Mommy... I'm scared... Mommy... Mo...mmy...''

Addressed: Cress, Kazamir, Verine and Cassiel (sort of) Mentioned: Erol, Cress, Roki, Makoce, Zodiak, Kazamir, Topaz, Cassiel, Verine, Castor. DID I MISS ANYONE? Word count: 1212 Notes: THIS IS LIKE THE MOST DRAMATIC POST I'VE EVER WRITTEN. WELL, FOR NAVIN. I LOVE DRAMATIC POSTS, SO MUCH. SORRY NAVIN, YOU GO DIE NOW. BYE BYE. VERINE GIVE HIM A NUZZLE BEFORE HE DIES; HE WILL LOVE MOMMY FOREVER IF YOU DO. <3

Shun
Shun

Character sheet
Name: Shun

https://www.jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Makoce Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:20 am

Makoce could hear everything. More wolves. More pups. More unfamiliar scents. More blood. Was this what war smelled like?

She heard a familiar voice; Roki. At first she was confused about what he was saying, but the closer he got, the more she could hear him. She heard him threaten the bear, angry at the bear for hurting her. She smirked, remembering how brave he tried to make himself be, back before she left Riadven. That made her think about Shun, and she began to wonder what happened to him. She actually missed him a little bit. She heard Roki say that he liked her, and said out loud that she was beautiful, sweet, helpful, nice. She began to feel depressed, because at this moment she was none of those things. Her thoughts were interrupted as an unfamiliar female approached her with herbs. She stared at her, feeling uneasy. The female chewed up some herbs and spit a mixture onto her wounds, and Makoce groaned loudly in pain. At first it stung, but the pain subsided a little.

"God, this hurts."

She replied, not too fond of the idea of talking when she could hear and see wolves getting hurt. She overheard Navin say that this was his fault, and badly did she want to take the blame for the death of those two pups. She cringed, silent as her wound shot pain throughout her body.

"Let me fight the bear..."

Makoce grew angry, breathing harshly through her clenched teeth.

"Let me FIGHT HIM!

She screamed, staring deep into the female's eyes. She appeared to be angry at her, but really Makoce was furious with herself. She failed at her job and others had to pay for it.

What is wrong with me??

She howled loud but low, halfly calling out to the pack to hurry, and protect the pups, but halfly in sorrow and mourning over the pups' deaths.

Addressed: Topaz
Mentioned: Roki, Erol, Cress, Topaz, Shun, Navin, the bear.

Last edited by Makoce on Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Makoce
Makoce

Character sheet
Name: Makoce

Back to top Go down

Post by Castor Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:48 am

DON'T HURT KAZ, IM COMING BABE!

Castor was advancing near the origin on the overwhelming scent of blood. Soon feeling a new presence at his side, it was the other alpha - Cassiel. He was adamant about reaching his family, and getting their soon. His ebony form stretched and contracted through the trunks of trees. Determination was hard in his face - Castor soon quickened his speed - he had a plan - a goal rather. This was his family to defend, and he would do just that. He scraped a sharp right behind the tail of Cass, and bolted off in a different direction.

Broad, once silvery-white paws were now stained with grass and debris as the earth flung up behind this charging protector. The blood was north of him, the fresh canine blood. The scents of pack mates and newcomers tangled into the stench of bear. The break in the trees was bright - and it was what Castor was hoping for.

Cast's pale blue orbs were aggressively locked onto his opponent, though a blurry peripheral vision noticed figures and their stations. Small bodies dead, injured - a large female wounded with other tending - and only one fighting the bear. Castor made his appearance as quickly as he could behind the massive beast.

Its attention rested on the growling male known as Kaz. Castor allowed deep-rolling, thunderous growls to become audible as he pressed off the earth to launch himself. His ivories made contact with the chestnut fur covered neck of the bear. Castor could feel his canines puncture the creature - a loud roar of aggravation soon followed as Castor was thrown free of the beast.

A few tumbles and rolls away, Castor caught his stance. Shaking quickly free of the caught leaves and twigs and raced to stand beside Kazimir. His tail was coiled  up, his fur on end and his head low - a shut maw still held growls and piercing blue eyes watched the beast. Kaz leapt back at the creature - and as did Castor.

Attacking each side of the massive form. Castor didn't know this male he was assisting, but that wasn't important. He was Riadven too, as well everyone near. If they failed to defeat the creature, the pack was in trouble.

Castor repeated his attacks - blood and chocolate pigmented fur littered his mouth and his own blood from scratches encased his frame. Adrenaline was helping in the case - the need to protect and defend was burning inside him. 'You were in a war! You protected them now, you protect them now!' Castor's inner thoughts growled the command and he did just as they said. He didn't give up. His left shoulder stung him from a swipe with the bear paw - and after being tossed from the creature - his whole frame was sure to be sore later. Though he knew he couldn't give up.

It was Castor and Kazimir after the beast for now. They were alive, but who knew what could happen.
Castor
Castor

Character sheet
Name: Castor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:13 am

He was dead. Dark was dead and there was nothing Shadow could do about it. He died. Right here. Alone. Without his family, without his brother. Clenching his jaws and shutting his eyes firmly, tears rolled down his face only to slowly drop upon the soil underneath him. His entire search was for nothing. He couldn't save his pack, couldn't save his friends and now he couldn't even save the only one who was dear to him. Although his heart was beating, he breathing, the ebony shaded brute felt dead. Dead inside. Shadow felt nothing but guilt within him. It was his fault.
While he would shut down the entire world around him, not hearing any voices nor sensing anyone, he could hear an agonized yelp coming from a weak creature. He lifted his gaze, seeing wolves rushing towards the source of the sound, though his vision was blurry and he couldn't identify those canids. It wouldn't matter either way. Without knowing, without any control of his actions, he started walking after them, his walk turning into a trot and eventually he would end up running with all his might after them. Grief was pushed aside and anger, pure hatred made itself at home within his mind. Shadow was pissed, pissed that he was too stupid to save his own brother. He was weak, he was pathetic, he couldn't have saved his own brother.

Furious of his failure, he would soon arrive at his desired destination; a clearing, one bear, three dead pups and several wolves. Some injured, some fighting off the bear. The sight of dead, blood stained little bodies gave him a great shock. Eyes widened, ears pressed back and maw dropped open. For a moment he was gone, this scene reminding him too much of his previous pack's sight. “They're dead... They're dead. It's my fault.” he whispered inaudibly. Charcoal pupils soon wandered towards the big, chestnut pigmented beast, roaring while two brutes would try to defend their pack, their family. A low growl evolve within Shadows throat, hatred and aggression gathering inside of him; his brother was dead, his family was dead, now three pups were dead and strangers were in great danger. It was then that he took the advantage of the bear being occupied with the two males, dashing off around the bear and pressing his broad frame off of the soil underneath him. A thunderous snarl exited his mouth, his ivory incisors sinking as best as they could into the back of his opponent. Ebony claws would dig into the skin of the monstrous beast, helping him to get a grip on it. An enormous roar would enact from the it's maw, though it would be unable to throw the charcoal male off of it. It simply couldn't reach him with it's broad paws. Amber irises met with those of the two other males, he was trying to tell them that this bear was now occupied with getting him off of it's back, though he wasn't sure if they understood his message. 'Hopefully you get what I mean... I don't think I'll last any longer here.' The brute thought, feeling some claws of the bear grazing his muzzle and back, inflicting Shadow wounds which would end up in scars.

ADDRESSED:: - || MENTIONED:: Kinda everyone involved in this || NOTES:: Idk, bad post, kinda wanted to involve Shadow in this. 
Shadow
Shadow

Character sheet
Name: Shadow

http://ooeattherudeoo.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Caro Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:07 pm

CARO:

Bodice rigid and taught, he stood with his back to the sun, pads digging into the earth. An intensity filled his eyes, which mirrored the situation before him.
Sprays of blood, sounds of death, cries, swears, and tears.
A thunderous bellow turned his attention, locking eyes onto the predator which had inflicted the damage.
Then the orbs trailed elsewhere, towards a small limp body, in the way of being trampled by the savage beast. Instinctively, Caro without much thought, pushed himself into the scene, eyes wide in a strange emotion, he carted around the being, watching as the fellow members of the pack fought with any strength inside their body as they could to take down the creature.
For a second the bear was distracted, by inflicting damage on a near by male. Caro watched the claws peel the skin from his face, and the blood that followed was nearly instant. Every nerve on command screamed at the healer, telling him to run and aid the injuries.
After all the body ahead of him was already dead.
His ears flattered, lips curled, he shook his head with a force that was nearly headache splitting, and tore forward, before opening his maw as he came closer and closer to the body.
So tiny, he was so tiny...
Caro closed his jaws around the tiny frame.
Instantly something pinched his heart, making him wince, as he began to drag the body further from the bear and its trampling feet. He dropped the body carefully back down, watching as the head could only flop sideways, eyes disks of a life gone. Caro looked over the wounds of the young wolf, his brain accusing him of everything he didn't fix.
Of not getting their soon enough.
A vibration in his chest resulted to a growl, a frustrated growl.
He licked his teeth and ran his nose over the dead body, inhaling the scent, trying to figure out who it was.
Then the name floated before him, like a ghost.
Erol.
Caro looked down at him, not remembering much of him, but still what he did know was enough to pity the death of him.
"You could of had so much life," Caro's dark voice murmured, before he released a long sigh and closed his eyes, "but your name and memory will continue for as long as you should've."
Then the orbs opened, Caro nuzzled the younger one into a position that was less haunting despite the mauled marks on his skin, then turned on his heels and raced back into the bloody scene.
His next plan was to find any other dead bodies, so that amongst the chaos, they wouldn't get trampled, and later, wouldn't just be bird food. He thronged among the batting creatures, dancing his way out of risky situations in order to get to the body of a female laying out alone.
Before he even reached her he knew who she was.
Cress.
He stopped for a second, that familiar halting stance that always made him second guess his reasoning behind it all.
She was dead, others were still alive, why wasn't he tending to them?
She's loved by someone, that little voice appeared in his head, give them a chance to say goodbye properly.
That little voice made his withers bristle, but nonetheless he obeyed it and marched forward, skimming around a nearby wolf who was facing with the bear. He could feel the hot breath of the murdered from his own position, so he wondered at how foul and hot the bear's breath felt so close to it.
Caro quickly shut down that part of his thoughts and raced to Cress. He nosed her over before grabbing her with his teeth and began to do the same procedure as before. It felt like it took longer in the end to haul her over next to Erol's body. However, even though it hurt to strain his neck to set her down, he never plopped her without care. She was gently placed next to Erol, and Caro looked over the two corpses. Both victims of theft, as their life was taken from them.
The male leaned down, nosing the two so they were more furthered covered by flora, so that the birds wouldn't get to them. He took a second to look over the causes of death. With the open bleeding wounds, he took nearby plants and chewed them, creating a salve that had no medical properties to them since the leaves her only average, and filled the wounds with the plants, so at least the blood would stop running. For both bodies he did this, cleaning them up, making sure that if one wanted a burial for them, that their loved ones would be ready.
After he had patched the largest wounds, he wiped away excess trails of blood with his tongue, before packing up and looking over his work.
They were not perfectly clean, they had bits of dirt and stains of blood still on their hide; but they were not bleeding. They were not dying still. Now, they were just a body.
Looking rather gloom, he turned away from them, and ran forward, following the sound of the battle. He only had to turn a corner to arrive back at the scene.
The bear was fierce, gory, violent. It held back nothing. It already had scars from it's life like tattoos on it's skin. Caro looked at the newer wounds caused by the members of the pack, and watched as the bear continued to inflict more wounds like it onto other wolves.
One in particular was a wound given to Navin.
The pup had stood there, and took the blow.
Caro didn't understand why it had let it happen, but as the bear seemed to grow hungrier, it was distracted by a male wolf, and the pup was just left there.
He was empty.
Completely lost and gone in the moment.
Caro could relate to that.
He thought where his closest supply of herbs was, and then bolted towards the fight. He breezed past the side of the animal, fur fluffing up against his spine, until he stood next to the wounded pup, who's eyes he did not recognize.
"Navin," he began, pressing his cold nose into the pup's body, "Are you awake?"
The little pup suddenly tried to get up, but fell, words falling from his lips that Caro hated.
Mommy, mommy, mommy.
He felt his heart race and swallowing down his memory he allowed himself to relax and push against the pup to gain his attention, "Navin, are you awake? Do you understand me?"
He looked at the pup and the blood, "I'm a healer and I'm going to help, but first I need to know if you can see me and if you can understand my voice."
Caro looked at the pup with a tense body, hoping it would understand.

()
Word Count: 1185
Mentioned: Shadow, Erol, Cress, and Navin
Addressed: Navin, Erol (In a way without words), and Cress (In a way without words)
Notes: Uggh I had to find a place to suddenly jump in and catch up since I was so behind. (/.\)

Caro
Caro

Character sheet
Name: Caro

Back to top Go down

Post by Topaz Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:33 am

"God, this hurts." Topaz felt a rush of relief at hearing the female's reply. Good, this was good. She was coherent and able to speak, though not without struggle, it seemed.

"Let me fight the bear..." mumbled the injured she-wolf. Topaz tipped her head slightly to the side; the words were barely audible. She was about to ask the wolf to repeat herself, though before she could even get a word out, the wolf screamed, "Let me FIGHT HIM!"

The healer blinked, dumbfounded at the female's sudden outburst. The female proceeded to let out a long, pained howl. Topaz was caught between feeling pity for the wolf and irritation at her random, unsolicited anger. She settled with irritation. The cream-coated healer pulled away from the she-wolf, a frown settling on her face. "Alright then, fine. You want to fight the mass-murdering, rampaging bear with a hole in your side? Prove to me that you can. If you can stand up without my help, and without making any sounds that might suggest standing causes you too much pain, then you may fight the bear to your heart's content. However, if I hear just one little whimper, the only place you'll be going is straight back to the den." Granted, she was being a little unfair with her request, but she'd be damned if she was just going to sit there and watch the female dive head-first into her doom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addressed: Makoce. Mentioned: - Notes: rp's dying, tryin' to revive it
Topaz
Topaz

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Makoce Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:01 am

Makoce watched the healer's reaction, still staring deep into her eyes. Relief turned into confusion, and confusion turned into irritation. Makoce lowered her eyebrows as the female went off at her, at first confused as to why she was so irritated. Perhaps the female really did think that Makoce was mad at her. After all, she couldn't read Makoce's mind, which was screaming "This was all your fault, Makoce. You failed and you have to make it right." She was going to apologize to the healer, but as she kept talking and challenged her, Makoce switched to her emotionally defensive side. Her lowered eyebrows raised, and a smirk came upon her face. She let the female finish, then she chuckled.

"Whatever you say, boss."

Makoce was still chuckling, shaking her head, signaling that she was joking. This side of Makoce hadn't been shown since before she left Riadven, when she met... Winter, was it? Makoce smiled a smug smile as she thought about that female, but this wasn't the time. She looked up at the bear, seeing that others were fighting it now. She glanced at her side, which was still ripped open, but had medicine on it. She rolled over slowly onto her belly, pulling her limbs closer to her for balance. She took a breath and rose to her paws, fighting to keep quiet. It hurt, yes, but her mind told her that because the medicine was on her wound, she was fine. She finished standing, and turned her head slightly towards the healer female.

"I'm Makoce, by the way."

She said, grinning. She glanced back at the bear, and suddenly her smart aleck side began to fade. Reality came back to her, and she decided to act a little more grown up.

"Thank you. But just to clarify, I wasn't mad at you until about the part when you said "Prove to me that you can." I'm a guardian, that's part of my job."

She nodded towards the female, showing her a little bit of both sides of Makoce, something she's not used to. Though she was kind, she was still defensive. She wanted to test the healer; see if she would really let her fight the bear. Makoce did not hesitate.

She was slow to walk over to the bear, but she did. She growled at the large monster, baring her teeth. Her side was still in a lot of pain, so much that she could almost hear it screaming at her. But she wanted to help. She wanted to fix this, at least somewhat. She noticed that 3 wolves were charging, biting at the creature, and another wolf, the male healer, was still trying to distract it. She picked up another scent, a faintly familiar one; Caro. His scent sparked anger as she remembered his face, he remembered how cold and rude he was when Roki was lost and hurt. She glanced over at him, seeing him tend to the dead pups. Was he a bit warmer now, was he nicer? She shook her head and paid her attention back to the bear. She didn't have time to investigate Caro. She watched the bear as it tried to fight off the 3 wolves, taking note of where the bear couldn't reach, and where the bites irritated him the most. She picked a spot on the spine of the bear, and charged for it. She didn't have as much power this time, but she told herself she was fine, she could do this. She jumped, using her front legs to propel her upwards. Her jaws locked onto the back bone of the bear, and now she could only hope that it didn't reach her and she wasn't knocked off. One more swipe, and Makoce could be killed.

Come on, someone go for the throat, the chest, anything.

She thought, irritated that she couldn't do these things herself. But this bear was powerful; it would take a lot to kill it. They just needed to injure it enough to make it back off. She shut her eyes tightly as pain shot throughout her side, but she forced herself to be quiet. If the female healer challenged her, she was gonna show her what she could do. She was hard headed, stubborn. It could get her killed. But it could also get the bear away. She was willing to take the risk.

Mentioned: Topaz, the bear, Roki, Caro, Winter, Zodiak, Shadow, Kazimir, the dead pups, Castor.
Addressed: Topaz
Word count: 777
Makoce
Makoce

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:01 pm

Roki stared at off in a daze, deep in though as he tried to figure out why he had said that. He wasn't even really sure what love was. All he knew was it made him felt all warm and fuzzy inside yet the rest was a mystery. That being said he hadn't really had very good parents either so of course he wasn't even sure what he was confused about.
Suddenly he heard a noise and looked up to see the bear coming straight for him. He yelped having forgot he was fighting the large creature. Just as he was sure he would get hit again he saw a leg step in front of him. He jumped in fear and looked up to find a beautiful multi colored wolf standing with one paw in front of him.
"You are not welcome here."
He heard the snarl as it stared downt he bear. He blinked, a bit confused, yet he thought the other wolf looked really cool. He wished he could be like that someday or that he at least had appeared half as cool when he had faced the bear moments before.
Roki watched in a daze still as the wolf stepped out more in front of him, placing himself between Roki and the bear. He sighed softly in relief at the thought of another helping him. He knew deep down inside he wouldn't have been able to face the bear alone, even though he had wanted to try.
"Young one, you should go to your friend. I'll take care of this."
Roki opened his mouth to speak against it be one last look at teh bear coming towards them both still and he changed his mind. He stood quicky, scrambling to his feet as he rushed away. He heard a sound of a body hitting the ground and turned, seeing Kazimir on the ground.
He froze and watched wishing that he could act just like that. That he could help and fight as well as that wolf could. Once he heard the wolf speak again he took that as a sign that he was okay and he turned back, rushing to find Navin.
After looking around for a few seconds, and finally started to calm down and catch his breath back. He found the pup in a pile near another wolf he kinda know. Caro. He rushed over ignoring Caro, though not on purpose, he was just worried about his friend. He wanted to see if e had stepped in in time or not.
Though as he reached him he knew he didn't. The pup was a mess and quite the sight. Blood was all of him, coating his fur and his eyes seemed very off to Roki. Placing his nose to his neck he whimpered and spoke. "Navin?" He got no responce, so he tried again. "Navin?" He asked again, pressing his nose harder against the pups fur.
Tears spilled over and he pressed his whole face against the pups chest. "G-get up, N-Navin... Please..." Finally deciding he must be sleeping he stepped over him and laid down, a bit on top of him so that he could keep his body warm. "Y-your sleeping aren't you? s-silly it's not n-naptime..."
Roki whimpered louder closing his eyes as he snuggled up against Navin's body. "H-Hehe... It's okay I-I am k-kinda sleepy t-to... So w-we can sleep then p-play after y-you are r-rest annd g-get... g-get up..." He wagged hsi tail a bit trying his very best to smile as he forced his eyes closed.
He wanted to go to sleep, to wake up and play with the pup some more yet he couldn't get himself to stop whimpering and crying long enough. His body shook as bit as he cried out. "P-please say somet-thing Navin... An-an-anyth-thing..." He whined softly, not sure what was happening or what to do anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addressed: Navin, Bear Mentioned: Makoce, Kazimir, Caro Word count:~ Notes: Roki so cute and innocent and sweet~ I was crying when I made this post :')
Btw like the new picy of Roki as a yearling? c;
Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazimir Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:51 pm

Kazimir circled the bear, keeping his eyes locked on the beast's claws. They were long, talons almost. A male stood next to Kaz and the guard nodded with respect at his bravery. The canid's eyes were slits as he noted a female with a large gash stand up to the beast. ”Find it's blind spot, anything you can grab on to. Avoid the claws, void the teeth. It's a big buffalo without those.” Kazimir launched himself at the bear's shoulder, clawing his way to the beast's back.
Kaz clamped his jaw on the nearest thing, an ear. He held himself on through most of the struggle until a vicious roar sent Kazimir flying not-so-gracefully into a thick fir tree. He still had his jaws closed though, around the bear's ear. He felt a sharp pain sting his side when he breathed, knowing it was a rib either out of place or broken.
He spat out the bear's ear and watched as it pawed savagely at it's head, trying to scare away the pain. ”Oh shut up you big pansy. It's just an ear. Next time it'll be your eyes!” The guard rose again and inhaled sharply at the pain that effected his side.
His breathes became growls and he advanced on the beast again with a slight limp from a painful shoulder. Why do trees have to be so solid? He thought to himself, eyeing the female Guard and standing by her.
”What's the game plan, m'lady?”

Addressed:
∆• Makoce •∆
Mentioned:
∆• Castor •∆
Notes:
∆• Way too tired to manage so much reading lol •∆
Kazimir
Kazimir

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Makoce Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:07 pm

Makoce perked her ears as she heard a stranger male's advice. His accent was strong, foreign to her.She didn't respond; her jaws were holding on too tight. She simply looked at him in reply, noticing his silver eyes. She began to pull at the skin, hoping to tear it so that she could thin the skin enough so that she could cause more pain to the bear's spine. She heard a thud, and glanced over as the male was thrown into a tree. She perked her ears again as he yelled back at the bear. She tried to smirk, amused and curious about his bravery and humor. She cringed slightly as she saw how he walked, she could tell it was an internal pain because she didn't see any outside blood. She saw him eye her, and ask her what the "game plan" was. She looked around for a moment, cringing again as her own wound flared again. She pulled as hard as she could, ripping the skin off of some of the bear's back. The bear roared and tried to swipe at her, but his arm couldn't reach. Quickly, she yelled out,

"The throat, the chest, the hip. Pick one and don't get killed."

She spoke quickly and wasted no time to get her jaws locked onto the wound she had just created in the bear. The bear shifted again, arching and twisting his back to try to swipe at her. He missed again, but he was getting closer. She shut her eyes tightly as her wound began to bleed through the medicine. She became dizzy as the bear shifted again, but she refused to let go. She was challenged by the bear, challenged by the female healer, looked to for a plan by the male guardian. She wasn't going to lose now. She would either die fighting or live fighting, there was no other option for her.

Addressed: Kazimir
Mentioned: Kazimir, Topaz, the bear.
Word count: 329

((Sorry, short post ^-^'))
Makoce
Makoce

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Castor Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:26 pm

Castor's stance was firm, few wounds were visible - though the ones he had weren't so pretty. An ebony wolf was suddenly atop the beast's back - and the tawny attackers had torn the bears ear clean off. The sounds of his frame hit the trunk of a solid tree made Cast cringe slightly. The bear may be large, but Kaz was right, it was nothing more than prey. And there was one way to take down your prey. 'You go for the throat...' The thought was obvious, but it would take much more than one wolf to accomplish this duty.

Castor did his best to run around the beast, avoiding small lashes as it frenzied in its pain from previous attacks. He managed to make it near the female and male whom aided in the battle.
"He doesn't seem all that happy with us, does he?" Castor allowed a small smirk and chuckle roll from him as he eyed his aggressive comrades. The she-wolf was injured quite awfully - though she refused to give in - it was an admirable trait to posses. He flicked his tail and smiled to Kaz, "If you would please follow me, sir. And ma'am - if you would follow with an under attack" The words seemed confusing - but he had hoped once he was going, they would understand. Castor made his remark sound playful, a joking regal manner as he dashed off like a playful pup - it was no time for games - but the situation needed to be lightened.

Castor pressed off the earth as harshly as he could - angling his run in from the right side of the bear. He pressed of the soil and flung his frame upward onto the creature. Lang, off white canine sunk in the flash of the bears under neck. His fore and hind legs latched into the rough skin of the bears arm and paw. Castor did his best to use his frame to weigh down the beasts ability to attack with that paw of talons. The once white-silvery coat was tinting red with liquid crimson as claws and teeth clung for dear life to the bear - he anxiously awaited for Kaz to hold down the other side and for the she-wolf to lunge from the bottom. With three wolves, holding his windpipe should vanquish him. Castor's frame was shaky, his grasp was failing - he needed them to follow through.

Adressed: Makoce, Kaz
Mentined: Shads, Koce, Kaz, bearrrr
Castor
Castor

Character sheet
Name: Castor

Back to top Go down

Post by Makoce Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:05 pm

Makoce kept her teeth sunk into the wound of the bear that was now pouring blood. Makoce eyed one of the wolves fighting the bear, and heard his remarks. She would've smirked, but the pain of her wound forced her not to. She heard him give orders, making her guess that he was of equal or higher rank than her. Still, she hesitated.

Can't he see see that I'm unable to move as well as the others can? Surely he's noticed my wounds.

She growled in frustration, but as the male clung to the throat of the bear, she could see that it was a good plan. Still, she hesitated. If she jumped down, she could tear her wounds farther, and if one mistake was made, and if the bear swung at her, she could die. But the male was in serious risk as well; he was in between the bear's most powerful weapons - his class and his teeth. Makoce looked around, panicking. She locked her jaws onto the wound, and snapped her head back once more, tearing through the meat and seeing evidence of a bone. Surely, this should weaken the bear's motor skills, as the spine is crucial. Makoce jumped off, landing to the left of the bear. But the second she hit the ground, she could feel her wound tear open. She stood still, paralyzed by pain. Her vision blurred yet again, and the sounds of war were replaced by tinnitus, a ringing sound. She looked around, and could make out shapes, but she couldn't figure out what to do next. She could feel her heart pounding. She took a step towards the bear, but stumbled and almost fell over. She looked for the female healer, but she refused to go back to her. It was the smart thing to do, but at this moment, Makoce wasn't very bright. She could only hope now that she didn't get killed. Everything became a blur, and she waited for something to happen.

Mentioned: Castor, the bear, Topaz.
Addressed: None
Word count: 348
Notes: Aww snap, don't die Koce. Nobody die!!!
Makoce
Makoce

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazimir Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:16 pm

Kazimir was alert in his waiting for orders, which was new to him. The female spoke and named the vulnerable parts.
”The throat is too close to the teeth, and the chest to the claws.”
Before Kazimir could act, the female was on the bear where she had jut been. He could see her body weakening again, though, and knew she wouldn't last much longer. His ears followed a snide remark of the bears temperament and Kaz scoffed.
Upon orders, however, his mind straightened to attention and Kazimir followed closely behind and also lodged his jaws near the bears throat, clawing at the beasts side-neck and trying to distract the bear.
He tore away fur and tore into skin, digging deeper into muscle and hearing the bear roar. Pain shot violently through his side as claws grazed through his fur, tearing flesh like a dry leaf. He snarled in pain and clamped tighter, tearing muscle and flesh away from the bear as he was thrown.
He landed, skidding, next to Makoce and noticed the amount of blood and stiff pain surrounding her body.
”You've been strong, now you need to rest. We can't lose another valuable wolf. Know your limits and don't try to outsmart your common sense.”
The male dashed off again despite his own wounds and launched himself onto the bears back, blood was pouring off the dorsal chord and Kazimir saw a deep hole where Makoce had left her mark. He aimed for the gash and felt his jaws hit bone. The bear beneath him shuddered so violently and threw Kazimir against a tree, pinning him between a bear and bark.
Kazimir release and fell to the ground, he knew bones were broken in his body, but not too badly. Probably just a couple of ribs, but it hurt nonetheless. Kazimir fell to the earth and the bear began to back away.
”I think we've won this.” The guard spoke to his fellow colleague and searched for Topaz.
He spotted the female healer and looked to Makoce. ”We both need help, but you first, you're bleeding more than I am.” He nodded his head to Topaz and then turned back to the bear, fur still bristling despite the pain.
”It's time for you to leave, trespasser.”

Addressed:
∆• Makoce, Bear •∆
Mentioned:
∆• Castor, Topaz •∆
Notes:
∆• NOBODY DIED •∆
Kazimir
Kazimir

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Topaz Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:48 pm

"Whatever you say, boss." Topaz raised a brow at the female guardian's snark. The healer sat back and watched, her gaze cold and her ears tuned in, ready to listen for any indication of pain. The female began to push herself up off the ground, her legs shaking and her face wrinkled up in pain, yet no sound escaped her maw. Topaz was impressed when the female managed to stand up completely, and how she had yet to even make a sound.

"I'm Makoce, by the way." Makoce, eh? An interesting name. Topaz had never heard one similar to it, though she liked it nonetheless. "Thank you. But just to clarify, I wasn't mad at you until about the part when you said "Prove to me that you can." I'm a guardian, that's part of my job."

"Well, can't say that I'm sorry I pissed you off. I'm just not that big of a fan of letting people run head-first towards giant death machines. But, hey. Your funeral," she replied, though she couldn't keep a smirk off her face as Makoce dashed off toward the bear. She had spunk, that was undeniable.

But now it was time to get serious. While Kazimir, Makoce, and two other wolves squared off against the bear, she only had a limited amount of time to fetch more herbs. The stash she had amassed recently was more than enough for a single wolf, but four was a different story. She bounded off into the woods and weeded her way through the undergrowth, picking out plants with practiced precision. Not long after, she was racing back to the scene, her mouth stuffed with a variety of herbs. She set the leaves and stems down gently, then returned her attention to the wolves. She felt nervous. She wasn't sure if there were enough herbs for everyone; she'd have to use them sparingly.

The small female settled back within the bushes, watching the scene intently. She felt a twinge of guilt at not being able to help, but to be fair, one swipe of the bear's paw could snap her spine like a twig. The only way she could help was afterwards, when the wounded sought her out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addressed: Makoce. Mentioned: Kazimir, Castor, Shadow. Notes: topaz is HERE and READY TO FIX SHIZ
Topaz
Topaz

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Makoce Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:52 pm

Makoce's nostrils flared as she caught the scent of the wolf who asked her for the "game plan." She could understand what he said, and as her vision began to clear up a bit, she saw wounds on the male.

"Hypocrite..."

She whispered, but he was already back to fighting the bear. She stepped back and prepared herself for another launch, but the bear seemed to be backing off. A sigh of relief escaped Makoce's breath, and she loosened up.

"We both need help, but you first, you're bleeding more than I am."

Makoce lowered her eyebrows, confused. Why would he do that? He was obviously wounded as well. This was the kind of thing Makoce never learned - selflessness in others. She looked over to where he was nodding to, and she saw the female healer in the bushes. Makoce sighed, a small smirk flinching on her face. Her flinch disappeared as she looked back over to the bear, who seemed to finally back off. He no longer tried to swipe or charge, and this made Makoce smirk again. She made it out alive, still fighting. She growled at the bear, standing still where she was.

"Looks like we survived the giant death machine."

Makoce smirked, but then she remembered that not everyone got out alive. She looked over and saw the dead pups, and guilt filled her heart. She was still angry that she couldn't protect them, and only imagined how the alphas would react. She sighed a sad sigh, and limped over to the female healer.

"Never caught your name."

Makoce said as she let a sheepish smile stretch her mouth. It was half sarcastic and half serious, but nevertheless wanted to know what her name was. She was curious about the female, how she was blunt and relentless in her words. She kinda reminded her of herself in a way.

She looked back at the others, and back at the female.

"I'll live if you have others to attend to."

Makoce smirked again as she watched the female for her reaction. She had already let Makoce fight the bear while wounded; she was wondering how far she would go. But she also wanted to return the favor to the male that insisted the female work on Makoce first. She wanted to feel what it was like to make others feel more important.

Addressed: Kazimir, Topaz
Mentioned: Kazimir, Topaz, Cassiel, Verine, the pups, the bear.
Word count: 435
Notes: Whoohoo!! BYE bear! And hello sassy but curious Koce!
Makoce
Makoce

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dido Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:15 pm

((so this is just a post. not for anyone in particular. just wrote it for the sake of writing. k.))
Dido was cowardly.
And like all cowards, she did nothing to help. When the other pups were slain, Dido stood there, staring.
She didn't cry for them and she didn't run to their dying bodies to comfort them.
When Roki went to Navin, Dido stayed where she was.
When wolves were wounded, Dido stayed.
And when it was all over, slowly, the pup began to move.
She's seen death before.
But this time, she didn't wanna stick around. So with a small, little shaky breathe, the mutt walked off, back towards the den, silent.
Dido
Dido

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupa Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:19 pm

Lupa walked gently through the undergrowth, her black paws gently touching the ground below her. Her nose then caught scent of something, a bear. Then other scents flooded into her nose- some of dead canines and others of blood and other wolves. This was a wolf territory. 'Perfect' She thought to herself. The thought of continuing her quest came upon her, now all she had to do was get herself accepted. It couldn't be that difficult, could it. The land around her was beautiful, probably owned by a kind pack.

Lupa got closer and began to hear voices, voices of ofpther wolves to be exact. She pulled out her tongue to wet her nose, making it easier to channel in scents. "I'll live if you have the others to attend to." said a voice. Lupa scanned the area for such a wolf, sounding sort of caring yet sarcastic at the same time [?]. As she got closer the black female stopped, hiding herself in the undergrowth once more. She didn't want to be seen as a threat but also didn't want to be seen for now. There were many more of then than her, even her fighting abilities wouldn't come out on top of them. She walked around to a less dense area with a much more dense forest behind her, perfect for a slick retreat. "Hello " she spoke with a gentle tone, her voice confident yet not threatening. She addressed no one in particular but just hoped at least someone would respond.

Mentioned: All Addressed: Anyone who listens Word Count: 283 Notes: I hate first posts XD hope its not to terrible.
Lupa
Lupa

Character sheet
Name: Lupa

Back to top Go down

Post by Topaz Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:10 pm

"Looks like we survived the giant death machine." said Makoce, a playful smirk on her face. The female standing in front of her was worse for wear, although her spirit seemed almost unbreakable. Even still, Topaz noticed the slight falter in her smile, the way the guardian glanced at the lifeless bodies of pups. Topaz felt sorry for them too, but there was nothing that could be done.

"Never caught your name." "Call me Topaz," she replied. Makoce looked back at the five-or-so other wolves in the area, all just about as wounded as she was. She returned her attention back to Topaz. "I'll live if you have others to attend to."

"You're not escaping me that easily. You're in terrible shape--and I'm not saying anyone else here is better off than you are, but you're the first one to ask for treatment. So, get on the ground and lemme see how bad that wound is now."

Topaz was still able to see the wound from where Makoce was standing, but it'd be a whole lot easier to work on with the wound on a flat surface. Topaz could already tell that the poultice which had, surprisingly, already dried, was starting to crack and peel off from the sudden intense movement when fighting the bear, leaving the torn flesh and muscle exposed to dirt and bacteria. Topaz's last job was done hastily; she'd have to lick off the poultice, clean the wound, then reapply as best she could. It was bound to taste awful, but hey, this is what she signed up for.

She was about to start on creating the poultice, yet the sound of a wolf ambling through the foliage broke her concentration. Topaz's attention was stolen from the wounded guardian and given to the newcomer; a dark-furred she-wolf with shaded brown eyes. Just as every other wolf in the pack, she towered over Topaz.

"Hello " greeted the she-wolf. Her voice was deep and scratchy, yet her tone was gentle, passive. She seemed nice enough, but a new wolf was something Topaz did not need to deal with right now. Where were the alphas when they were needed?!

She glanced back at the other wolves at the scene, all better suited to deal with the newcomer than she. Still, she felt kind of... bad, at leaving the she-wolf unacknowledged. Topaz looked back up at the wolf, her gaze cold and suspicious.

"Who are you?" asked the healer, a hint of a growl laced between her words. She doubted the newcomer was dangerous, but who knows? Maybe she'd end up assisting Topaz in getting all the injured members back to the camp for treatment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addressed: Makoce, Lupa. Mentioned: Everyone at the scene. Notes: i'll post with Cassiel soon enough, bu i'm gonna wait a little while longer for Veri to post. no pressure to you, Veri! take your time c:
Topaz
Topaz

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:11 am

It all happened so fast. One moment Veri was flirting with him and the next everyone zoomed off at the sounds of pup screams. He heard the roars of a bear and the yelps of wolves, and his eyes widened.
Oh no... not a bear.. anything but that...
He turned to Kurly and gave her strict orders:
"Kurly, you are to stay right here at this den area. I don't want to risk you getting hurt. Understand?"
Without even waiting for a response, Maverick sprinted off in the direction all the other wolves had gone. When he arrived at the scene, he noticed the bodies of dead pups and there were wolves in critical condition. Mave also noticed there was only one healer, from the looks of it [Topaz], that was torn from taking care of a wolf [Makoce] and dealing with someone that appeared to be a newcomer [Lupa]. He looked around. The bear was gone, and the bear's scent smelled familiar. Then again, he didn't know how to separate scents from individual bears. He also didn't see Cass or Veri around.
Most of these wolves he didn't know. He didn't recognize the pups that had been murdered, or anyone, really.

After all, it has been a year since I've last been around here...
he thought to himself. Then again, it's possibly he had forgotten some faces he barely knew before his departure, but he hoped that more pack members would remember him.
He shook his head and walked up to the newcomer and the healer.

"Excuse me, madam," he said to the blonde wolf, "I am Maverick, former alpha of this pack. I'll let you tend to the wounded and I'll talk to the newcomer."
He turned to the stranger, gestured her to follow, and walked a few meters away from the others. He stopped and faced her.
"Greetings, as you have just heard, I'm the former alpha of this pack. I'm sure the current alphas won't mind me introducing the pack to you. Anyways, what's your name, if I may ask?"

(Did the bear flee or is it dead? The last couple posts confused me o.o)

Addressed: Kurly, Topaz, Lupa
Mentioned: Kurly, Topaz, Lupa, Cass, Veri, Makoce, all dead pups, all wounded wolves
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Location : Long gone... contactable on FeralHeart and my DeviantART account (@Kikiorylandia)

Character sheet
Name: Maverick

http://kikiorylandia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupa Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:28 am

Lupa stayed clam as a voice replyed to her, "Who are you?" they said with a slight growl recognisable under their voice. After all, Lupa was a stranger, who wouldn't be like that? She opened her maw, about to speak, when another wolf came over. This wolf looked fairly masculine and stood in a fairly neutral position, "Excuse me madam," he said to the other wolf. "I'm Maverick, former Alpha of this pack. I'll let you tend to the wounded and I'll tend to the newcomer." the wolf, now known to Lupa as Maverick was the former Alpha. 'What got him thrown off? Or did he just leave?'

Maverick began to becon the dark wolf over- a small distance from the pack. "Greetings, as you've just heard, I'm the former Alpha of this pack. I'm sure the current Alphas won't mind me introducing you to the pack. Anyways, what's your name, if I may ask?" this male asked her. Lupa normally wouldn't tell someone her name but this was different, this was joining the pack. 'Tell him, because then your chances are higher. Anyway, what's the harm in telling someone your name?' she thought to herself before speaking. She opened her black maw and spoke in a calm way, "Lupa," she paused, "Thank you, Maverick, for talking to me. If you don't mind me asking, what happened to your position? Did you get overthrown?" Lupa was quite curious about this, what could be the reason? Everything seemed fascinating in different packs to her, life was just full of excitement.

Men: Mave, Topaz, most pack members Add:Mave Words: 306 Notes: This may be sloppy, I'm in a rush XD.
Lupa
Lupa

Character sheet
Name: Lupa

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:35 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’
‘’Death Mask’s speech’’
‘’Death Mask’s thoughts and inside Jeames’ mind’’
‘’Kirinun’s speech’’
‘’Kirinun’s thoughts and inside Jeames’ mind’’

Jeamesero reached the den side with Kain after a while. Or, it was still Reaper. Jeamesero wasn't really sure yet; the two hadn't spoken much on their way back. Actually Jeamesero had been a bit scared, so he had kept his mouth shut for a long time, a very long time.
‘’It happened again... I was lost again... How long can I keep on going like this, before I hurt one of my pack members? I can't let this happen again, not again...’’, Jeaamesero thought, thinking back about the scene in the mountains, the scenr of death. They had killed three wolves, no? Why? Had they attacked the two of them, or had it just been aggression from their side?
‘’Well, I'm surprised you were strong enough to keep him out of your head for only a second.’’, a voice came from inside his mind and Jeamesero huffed.
‘’Are you being sarcastic or...?’’ Jeamesero asked but there came no response form Kirinun, so Jeamesero decided to move on, following Kain. Or Reaper. Whoever he was now. As they reached the den side it was quiet and empty. And the scent of blood was in the air. Jeamesero lifted his head, smelling the air around him. His eyes widened in fear and shock, there was blood, there was death. What had happened? He looked at his companion, a fearful stare.
‘’Kain! Or Reaper! We have to find the others, now!’’, he said. He was afraid of what they were going to find there, but he knew he had to find the others. He wanted to know what had happened. So he started, running, in the direction of the blood smell. ‘’Follow me!’’
Jeamesero ran towards the source of the smell as fast as he could, just to find all the wolves in one particular part of the territory, close near the den. There were a few wounded wolves. But also three dead pups, Verine's and Cassiel's pups. Cress, Erol, Navin. All dead.
Jeamesero's eyes fell on Maverick. Maverick! Was that really Maverick? Was he back? What had happened? He was talking to this unknown female.
‘’Mave! Mave! Mave! You're back! What happened? When? What? Where? Why? When? Mave! I missed you! Mave! They're dead!’’ Jeamesero said as he ran up to the male and brushed his head against the wolf's neck affetionately; he was happy to see Maverick. However, his last sentence made him remember the situation, and realize it. ‘’What happened...? Why are they dead...? I was gone, it wasn't me... I swear...’’

Addressed: Kain/Reaper, Maverick Mentioned: Lupa, Cress, Erol, Navin, Verine, Cassiel Word Count: 423 Notes: Awww Jeames is so adorbs. <3
Lame catch up posty...

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next