The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3
The Riadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
The Main Den - Page 14 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 6:45 pm by Jeamesero

» What Music Are You Listening To?
The Main Den - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:52 pm by Jeamesero

» Count to 1000!
The Main Den - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:44 pm by Jeamesero

» Yum or yuck?
The Main Den - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:36 pm by Roki

» I drop a_
The Main Den - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:35 pm by Roki

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

The Main Den

+31
Niko
Zara
Lupa
Zodiak
Kurly
Kazimir
Maverick
Adlia
Castor
Ophelia
Shun
Keane
Hikaru
Dido
Mirage
Topaz
Coal
Kahlua
Kain
Makoce
Roki
Kanaya
BM100
Jeamesero
Caro
Winter
Shadow
Bright Fang
Cassiel
Dawn
Verine
35 posters

Page 14 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Main Den - Page 14 Empty The Main Den

Post by Jeamesero Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:43 am

First topic message reminder :

Jeamesero giggled when suddenly Navin came around and glomped to Kanaya. His nervous feeling disappeared as the pup gave him the courage to stay; this pup still loved him, even though Jeamesero kept his distance from them because he was afraid to hurt them.
"Haha, Navin. Well, Kanaya is sure going to stay, so you don't have to worry about that.", Jeamesero said to Navin, before looking at Kanaya, smiling at her. "Right, Kanaya?"
Looking back at Navin he giggled again, and wagged his tail amused. "Since your father is busy, could you give Kanaya her rank? Pleaseeee?"
Jeamesero looked up when he heard paw steps and smelled the scent of an unfamiliar wolf, his eyes met those of another wolf. He didn't know who it was, but this male didn't seem dangerous.
The Hudson Bay wolf smiled at the newcomer, a quick wag of his tail.
"Um hello, nice to meet you, Scout."

Addressed: Kanaya, Navin, Scout Mentioned: Cassiel Word Count: - Notes: Lame catch up post...

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

The Main Den - Page 14 Empty Re: The Main Den

Post by Maverick Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:33 pm

(Glad you're back bb<333)

As Mave stood there with Veri's face still awkwardly stuffed in his chest fluff, another male [Kaz] appeared. He turned to the male and gave him a nod.

"Greetings, Kazimir. I am Maverick, a former alpha of this pack. Glad you're not here to destroy us," he said, with a chuckle in that last sentence.
"I have been away from here for over twelve months, and I have just returned. If you'd like to join, you'd need to either speak to Veri here..." he booped his nose to her forehead as he said her name, "or Cass. He's..."
Maverick stood there silently for a moment, looking around for Cass. He was getting yelled at by the strange "Shadow" wolf, so it seemed like it would be best for Kaz to speak to Verine.
"He seems busy right now, so your best bet is to talk to Veri."

Addressed: Kazimir
Mentioned: Kazimir, Verine, Cassiel, Shadow
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Location : Long gone... contactable on FeralHeart and my DeviantART account (@Kikiorylandia)

Character sheet
Name: Maverick

http://kikiorylandia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiel Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:09 am

“Yes. He does. We share the same pelt coloration, our eyes are alike either. I'd go far as to say he does look identical to me in appearance. Definitively.” The more the male talked, the more Cassiel realized his suspicions were undoubtedly true.

The dark-furred wolf paused for a moment, before adding to the description of his supposed brother.
“He has a scar, though. It was when we got seperated. As far as I can remember it was a scar on his eye. I'm not sure, though. Could be any facial scar. We haven't seen each other for a while after we got seperated and lost each other.”

Cassiel was already sure. He didn't need to hear anything else from the wolf. The only thing to worry about now was how to break the news to him. It was made overwhelmingly clear that the male was far from emotionally stable, and Cassiel didn't doubt his threats to attack as many members in the pack as a single wolf was able. This was a dangerous situation he landed himself in.

“What did you do to him?” asked the wolf, his tone deadly serious. Cassiel paused, gathering his thoughts before saying carefully, "His death was not intentional. You must believe me. I'm afraid even I am not fully informed on the situation, but your brother..."

Cassiel let out a shaky breath, before continuing on. "I am under the assumption that your brother contracted rabies. As I'm sure you already know, there is no simple cure for the disease. Our healers weren't equipped to handle the situation. Even if they were, there was no subduing him once he lost himself. He began to attack members of his own pack. He would have killed many, if not for a male who has long since left this pack. The male took your brother on and, well..." He didn't feel the need to say it. Shadow was already well aware of what happened.

"I'm deeply sorry, Shadow. But it was out of anyone's hands. No one could have predicted nor stopped what happened to him. The only things I can offer you now are my condolences and a place to sleep, if you so choose to stay here."

Addressed; Shadow. Mentioned; Dukane, the pack. Notes; I didn't address the whole 'Maverick's Return' dealio in this post because, tbh, i can't fit it in without making the post overly long and rambly .-. I WILL IN THE NEXT POST THO. PROMISE.
Cassiel
Cassiel
Google Master

Location : Kickstarting the rebellion against black licorice ._.

Character sheet
Name: Cassiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Topaz Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:26 am

Topaz watched in mild surprise as Verine spontaneously jumped up and bounded off to yet another new face, unfamiliar to Topaz yet presumably familiar to the Alphess. The reunion was rather heartfelt, she observed. She was curious as to who this new male was, who the young female standing beside him was, and what relation the male had to the Alpha Female to elicit such a response from her with his mere return.

Topaz didn't feel the need to go up to the sudden commotion, though. She simply watched silently, and noticed yet another new face pop up seemingly out of nowhere. A male--and a rather large one, at that. Topaz sneered. What was it with this pack and tall wolves?! The height differences almost made her feel inadequate, like she stuck out painfully in a sea of giants.

Well. 'Stuck out' is probably the wrong terminology. Stomped on? Overlooked? Ignored? A mix of all three? The label to the feeling didn't actually matter. She felt as though she got the point across. To herself, at least.

The healer came to the conclusion that sitting around lazily wasn't productive for her or anyone around her, so she stood from the place she sat and gave her coat a light shake. Maybe she should check the local flora, see exactly what she was working with and get a head start on amassing a respectable herb stash. The pack's lead healer no doubt had a stash of his own, but Topaz was never one for sharing.

She turned and fled into the forest, in search of the basics every healer needed to be prepared for the most common of situations.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addressed: - Mentioned: Verine, Maverick, Kazimir, Kurly, Caro. Notes: -
Topaz
Topaz

Character sheet
Name: Topaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurly Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:53 pm

Kurly walked beside her father as she observed her new surroundings taking in each new scent and sight this forest beautiful and peaceful reminding her of her birth place where all had seem so perfect till one fateful day. Would the same thing happen some it all looked just as peaceful would she lose someone else this it being her father since he was the only one there. She supposed there was no way to know this but at least this time she might be able to be of help if such a situation occurred. Suddenly she noticed her father turn to face her and start to speak “It's not much farther, we're almost there, Kurly. You'll like it there, I promise...”
Kurly nodded she trusted her father completely and was sure what he said would be true if he promised her it. The journey seem to take like forever but as they traveled through the many trees every so often a something new and different making itself known to her. While Kurly continued her observation of her soon to be new home she didn't notice her father stop suddenly and almost walked into him. She backed up a step and looked up at him as he seems to just be looking around till a female wolf came running and shouting her father's name then started nuzzling his neck.
Her father was all Kurly had left so she couldn't help but feel a bit jealous from the way of attention the female was giving her father. This caused her to miss what her father said to the female and the other wolves he spoke too. With these feelings Kurly stepped forward and pressed her fur against her father’s to subtlety let him know she didn't care for the female's sudden actions. And asked in a curious but firm yearling's tone. “Who is this female father and why is she somewhat on top you.”
Kurly then look up at the female's face and as if to say back off he's mine while she awaited answers.

Addressed: Maverick, Verine
Mentioned: Same
Notes:  Kurly's saying to Verine he's mine back off since she doesn’t know the whole story lol
Kurly
Kurly

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazimir Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:53 pm

∆• love is a serious mental disease •∆

Kazimir listened to Maverick's words, and smiled with a calm demeanor.
”Welcome back to your home, may I say, Maverick.”
The blended male turned from Maverick and faced the female. His voice had been directed at both of them, but leaning towards Maverick. He looked at the alpha fae and nodded, he paused for a moment to come up with his words, and then began.
”I have travelled far, farther than you could imagine. Seeing as I have not been attacked just yet, I'd like to offer myself as a guard to your pack; if you'll have me.”
The brute allowed his vocals to be sheathed in accent yet again, he couldn't seem to speak any other way. His auds flicked back and his eyes followed to see a blonde female dash off tot eh forest, but he only glimpsed her tail. The yearling spoke to Verine sharply and Kazimir chuckled at her innocent protection.
Kazimir drew his attention back to the Alpha Female and lowered his head for a moment in a slight bow.
”I await your verdict, madame.”

Addressed:
∆• Maverick, Verine •∆
Mentioned:
∆• Topaz, Kurly •∆
Notes:
∆•  •∆
Kazimir
Kazimir

Character sheet
Name: Kazimir Bedrich

Back to top Go down

Post by Castor Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:11 pm

For a binding moment, Castor was aware of his surroundings - though seemed incapable of interaction. His icy hued eyes roamed the grounds, penetrating each canine, simply searching for a clear gesture to join something. The alpha pair were handling their own situations, and faces Castor had already seem were noticed out and about in their own areas. A golden she-wolf had happened to slip away into the brush, her name escaped him. A new male had arrived on sight and was with the alphess, Verine.

The time of day seemed settled and relaxed, which made the ash and mix mixed he-wolf feel as though he should do the same. He padded off towards the direction the golden female vanished. Circling then lying in the dirt on the den sites boundary, it seemed secluded and as though no one would interfere with him for the time being.

As his head hit his paws, a low huff escaped his broad maw. Pale, azure eyes were the only things that moved. That is until a shrilling yell from the one known as Verine pierced Castor's ears. They swiveled and pressed forward as his head shot up off the ground in curiosity. A new male entered his view, along side him, a smaller, young she-wolf. Castor was intrigued for a moment, the way Verine reacted to this "Mave" was over doused in eye opening love. The type was unsure, whether it be family love or a more romantic route - it was love none the less. The thought of love made the male form a small smile, he enjoyed seeing the alphess so giddy about another.

He calmly rested his head back onto his paws and allowed his ears to fall from their erect, alerted pose. He felt safe, relaxed, and over all happy with his surroundings.

Mentioned: Mave, Kurly, Topaz, Verine, Cass, and Kazimir
Addressed: None
Castor
Castor

Character sheet
Name: Castor

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:41 pm

Roki giggled as he watched Navin shake his head a bit, causing the moss to fall off. He pawed at the moss, growing excited and impasent as he listened to the pup speak.
"But I can't be Beta, you said I'm good at fighting, I'm not. I've never really fought before adn even if I tried to Erol always won..."
Roki stopped pawing at the moss and kicked it away before looking up at Navin. The pup looked kinda sad now. Roki didn't like it when others were sad because then he felt sad too. He whimpered softly and sat down, letting his tail drop to the ground as he tried to think of a way to help the pup.
"I know! i can be head Nanny of the pack! I will be just as nice as Shun!"
Roki giggled and nodded his head,, shaking his tiny a tiny bit. The sudden reminder that Shun was gone caused the pup to whine softly. He missed the wolf and really wished he hadn't left. "Yeah... Like Shun..."
"S-sorry about that... But yeah, I wanna be a Nanny~"
Roki sighed softly, still feeling a bit sad but he stood up and wagged his tiny tail in responce. "Okay then. You can be head Nanny and train all the pups to fight and then let them into battle when I request backs up."
"Oh no, not Erol... you don't wanna have him as your opponent. He can be really mean in play fights... I'm also a bit afraid of being alone in the forest, without an adult... I wish mommy was here, why did dhe send us away?"
Roki shook his head, not sure why Verine had told them to go play alone. I had to admit he was a tiny bit scared as well but he wanted to be a adult wolf so he tried not to show it. "Probaly cause they had some big wolf stuffs to do. I dunno Adults are kinda weird and don't know how to pretend so maybe she is afriad you'll be bored or something?"
He giggled and playfully jumped around a bit pawing at Navin's paws lightly before speaking again. "So since your my Nanny in my pack you gets to watch over all the little folkzys~" He wagged his tail and motioned for Navin to follow him as he padded cutely over to a hole in the bushes. 
Roki popped his head in looking around inside before pulling back out. "So all your pup's and little folkzys can be in here~ you gots to protect them with your life so if someone comes over either fight to the deat or take them and run away."
He sat down as he started to think out loud. "Course you'll need a distracion if you wants to run so maybe... Oh I gots it!" Roki stood up wagging his tiny tail quickly. "Just throw out the weakest and youngest one and run withthe rest! Oh or you could use the one that annoys you the most. Either way works and is good~"
Roki nodded before turning to face Erol and Cress. "No then. Time to play. I'll go meet their alpha on the battlefield and attack him when his back is turned so we can win and steal their land~" He then started to pad slowly over to the other pups.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addressed: Navin Mentioned: ~ Word count:~ Notes: Not sure I understand some of Roki's logic and stuff in this post but eh he's cute. Makes you wonder what his father had taught him though. XD
Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shun Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:27 am

…•NAVIN•…

•sometimes•

''Yeah... Like Shun...'', Roki said in response and Navin swallowed, hoping he hadn't hurt the pup's feelings. Because yeah, Shun was a nice wolf and he had been a great Nanny to the pack, if only for one day. Navin had been a bit scared of him at first and watched the male wolf from a distance, but the more he watched from a distance the more he wanted to get to know the male and be closer to him. And that's when he left. Why did he even leave so soon? Wasn't he Jeamesero's older brother? Jeamesero was still here, right?
''Okay then. You can be head Nanny and train all the pups to fight and then let them into battle when I request backs up.'', Roki suddenly said, waking Navin from his thoughts. The pup looked up at him, startled a bit, to see Roki smiling again and wagging his tail. Though, his eyes still seemed rather sad. Navin began to feel guilty again.
''Why would I train pups to fight? Nannies don't do that, right? Because pups don't fight, right?'', Navin asked, a bit confused by Roki's words. But Roki seemed lost in his own world and kept on talking. This time he mentioned the adults.
''Probably cause they had some big wolf stuffs to do. I dunno Adults are kinda weird and don't know how to pretend so maybe she is afraid you'll be bored or something?'', he said and Navin shrugged, not sure what to think. Navin had different thoughts about it all. ''What if we stood in their way and mommy was annoyed with me...? What if mommy doesn't want me anymore...?'', were the thoughts running through his mind. He suddenly began to feel really scared.
''So since your my Nanny in my pack you gets to watch over all the little folkzys~ So all your pup's and little folkzys can be in here~ you gots to protect them with your life so if someone comes over either fight to the death or take them and run away.'', Roki spoke again and Navin frowned at him for a moment before nodding. ''I prefer running away, though.'', he thought.

''Course you'll need a distraction if you wants to run so maybe... Oh I gots it! Just throw out the weakest and youngest one and run with the rest! Oh or you could use the one that annoys you the most. Either way works and is good~'', Roki said suddenly and Navin looked at him in shock, not sure why Roki was saying that.
''But Roki, that makes me a bad Nanny! A Nanny needs to take care of all the pups. We can't sacrifice one to save the others. That's mean and gruesome. We will just have to fight to protect them all...'', Navin said in response, still shocked by Roki's words. Those poor pups he had to sacrifice, that made this game not fun at all. ''I will protect all pups. All of them.''
a tiny smile appeared on his face, a smile of pride. He wanted to become a great Nanny when he was older, he wanted to protect the pups and play with them, make them feel safe. He liked that job better than becoming Alpha or Beta, or Warrior just like Cress wanted to be most.
''Now then. Time to play. I'll go meet their alpha on the battlefield and attack him when his back is turned so we can win and steal their land~''
, Roki said and Mavin nodded, watching how the pup started to stalk towards Cress and Erol. Navin swallowed as he saw Erol, knowing the pup would bring down Roki with ease; he was much stronger and bigger than Roki and often acted like a bully around pups smaller and weaker than him. Dang, he often disobeyed adults, as well.
Navin decided to join in after all and go play fight with Cress, but that's when he heard a noise somewhere behind him in the deeper parts of the forest. He was afraid at first and didn't really dare to go look, but curiosity won from fear and he started stalking in the other direction. Once the sounds were clearer, sounds of rustling bushes and monstrous groans Navin hid himself and watched the creature. It was a bear, eating from a carcass, and it was huge. Navin swallowed, he wanted to quickly turn around and head back so he would be out of the danger zone, but upon turning around a twig snapped and he turned to look, seeing the bear had abandoned the carcass to look up. Navin whimpered and took a few steps back, his whining becoming louder.
''Bear... help... anyone...?'', he whispered, body frozen stiff. He was too afraid to move as the bear stared at him.

Addressed: Roki Mentioned: Erol, Cress, bear Word count: 803 Notes: Okay so I'm not sure if getting in a bear is allowed but hey the pups need to die and since they are in the forest I assumed there was no cliff around, because that would sound a bit... yeah. So if a bear is not allowed just let me know. Also, I felt like Cress and Erol will die and Navin will feel guilty and run off, disappearing. So his death will be unclear in case he truly dies and well, yeah... Drama.

Shun
Shun

Character sheet
Name: Shun

https://www.jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:53 pm

Roki rushed up and stopped just as he was a few paws away from Erol and Cress. He popped his hind up and wagged his tail playfully before barking happily. "You ready to take on a true Alpha male?" He giggled before hearing Navin speak.
"But Roki, that makes me a bad Nanny! A Nanny needs to take care of all the pups. We can't sacrifice one to save the others. That's mean and gruesome. We will just have to fight to protect them all... I will protect all pups. All of them.''
Roki sat down suddenly, popping his tiny tail down against the ground as he looked at Navin in confusion. Did he not wanna play anymore or was he just being weird. "Whatcha mean? Its not real so fake pups can die. Adds lots of cool stuffs to the story~ We need wolfs to die."
Roki turned back to the other pups and giggled before pawing at the ground. "Like with Erol here. I will kill Erol and kick his butt good before dancing on his fake body~"
He started to rush forward, tackling the pup and rolling around with him. He pawed at the pups face and bite his ear playfully and he felt hte pup finally start fighting back.
"Bear... help... anyone...?''
Roki stopped and pushed Erol off after he heard Navin whispering. He toddled up and stopped just before crashing into him. "What's up Navin?"
Suddenly Roki heard the sound of heavy paws and turned to see a bear staring right at them. Once it started move towards them Roki yelped loudly. He heard it let out a loud roar and tried to take off running, this time smacking straight into Navin.
He yelped and rolled back onto his paws before grabbing Navin's ear with his tiny baby teeth. "Un Gavind, un!!" He screamed as he tried to pull the pup along.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addressed: Navin Mentioned: ~ Word count:~ Notes: We're gonna kill the pup~ We're gonna kill the pup~ Well all but Roki anyway. c';
Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:13 pm

"I've missed you too, Veri." A strange sound vocalized itself after hearing this, and Verine began to shake slightly with happiness.
“Hello. I am Kazimir Bedrich. I come in peace.” The urge to snarl was apparent, and both Mave and this loner would know if her expression was visible. How dare he interrupt this obvious, heartfelt moment? Show Mave how good you've been...

Spinning around, Verine waited for Mave to finish speaking and flashed Kazimir Bedrich a dazzling smile, eyes glittering with a subtle dominance. ”I have traveled far, farther than you could imagine. Seeing as I have not been attacked just yet, I'd like to offer myself as a guard to your pack; if you'll have me.”
"Rest assured, that if you had caught me at another time, this whole refrain from attacking the loner situation, could have ended a tad differently." It was hard to disguise the pissiness in her voice, but she did so effectively. It wasn't fair for her to be openly abrasive to someone with good intentions; Its not like they knew how important Maverick was to her.

Curious accent... Delicious. Verine flicked her eyes over to Cassiel, debating whether or not to call him over or let him deal with the impostor. He didn't call me over to deal with his little toy...
The alphess clenched her jaw, forcing her eyes to stay pleasant despite the murderous thoughts that swam behind her mask of stability. Think of him another time, just like he did you.

Verine cleared her throat, situating herself at the side of Maverick, opposite of his pup who was questioning its father. Her voice was steady, authoritative, and a tad humerus as she spoke to Kazimir. "I believe we could use you as a member, Kazimir. Welcome to Riadven, we're glad to have you."

Addressed; Kazimir.
Mentioned; Maverick, Kazimir, Kurly, Cassiel, Shadow, Kannie.
Notes; Im so excited for Verine to get her idea of revenge -3- MAVE GET READY FOR HARDCORE FLIRTING ON VERIS PART. Also welcome Kaz bb<3
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Verine bb ;3

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:09 pm

After Kurly had asked why Veri was acting the way she was, Mave chuckled and turned to her.
"This is Veri, she's an old friend of mine. I've known her since way before you were born,"
he said. He then turned to Kaz after he had welcomed him back.
"Thank you, Kaz..."
Then he suddenly watched as Veri spun around and accepted the male into the pack. He nodded in approval, even though he technically wasn't in charge just yet... or even if he would regain his old alpha male title.
Maverick turned to Verine and said,
"Looks like this place has been running rather smoothly... how are you and Cass doing?"

Addressed: Kurly, Kaz, Veri
Mentioned: Kurly, Kaz, Veri, Cass
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Location : Long gone... contactable on FeralHeart and my DeviantART account (@Kikiorylandia)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:25 pm

He could see it. He could see it in his damn eyes. Muscles underneath his thick fur started tensing, tensing as much as they could. Only one words would be enough to make this ticking time bomb explode and do damage to his vicinity. This brute wasn't kidding when he mentioned that he'd execute as many canines as he could. He would do it. For real. His yellow stained incisors were bared, jaws clenched to restrain himself from starting to snap at the Alpha like a mad dog. He was loosing it. Shadow was loosing it. Loosing him.
"His death was not intentional. You must believe me. I'm afraid even I am not fully informed on the situation, but your brother..."
Instead of lunging, attacking, simply exploding the broad canid froze on his spot. Only hearing the first sentence and broken pieces of the second one, he no longer gave a single shit about what this wolf was saying. His brother was dead. Dark was dead. How could this happen. The ebony tainted wolf was searching so long for his brother. Why did this happen? They could've reunited, maybe Dark would've convinced Shadow to stay with this pack. He could've been happy here.

Slowly, a malicious smirk crept it's way onto his lips, a silent chuckle escaping his mouth. The silent chuckle would eventually turn into a noisy laughter until he snapped his jaw shut, a powerful growl exiting his dry throat. “Liar! You wolves killed my brother. You murdered him!” Though he did listen to Cassiel's following words, as he was still interested in what pathetic lies this brute would think off.
"I am under the assumption that your brother contracted rabies. As I'm sure you already know, there is no simple cure for the disease. Our healers weren't equipped to handle the situation. Even if they were, there was no subduing him once he lost himself. He began to attack members of his own pack. He would have killed many, if not for a male who has long since left this pack. The male took your brother on and, well..."
Shadow's growl grew louder, though he averted his gaze and tilted his face away. He wasn't lying. This Alpha was telling him the truth. Actually he knew it. He couldn't tell why but this male didn't look like someone who'd tell fictional stories, lies. But the part where he mentioned the sickness, the sickness which has successfully taken everything and everyone who was dear to Shadow away, did convince him. 'He got bitten by out Alpha... The scar.' Shutting his eyes as tight as he could, he lowered his head, receptors pressed back while still a low growl rumbled within his throat. “The damn scar...” he repeated, holding back the tears, trying to keep the grief within him. “I'm so sorry, Dark...” An inaudible whisper between his shaky breaths exited his maw.
So sorry...”
"I'm deeply sorry, Shadow. But it was out of anyone's hands. No one could have predicted nor stopped what happened to him. The only things I can offer you now are my condolences and a place to sleep, if you so choose to stay here."
Fury rose inside of him, bringing his blood to boil. “Sorry? Your pack is alive, you have everyone you love right here. You don't get to be sorry!” He snarled enraged, though shut his mouth again. It was incredibly difficult to keep a cool head in such a situation. After such long time of searching for his brother, he had to accept the fact that he was already dead. It would be understandable that someone who simply lost everything that had a meaning to him reacts kind of pissed towards people trying to pity him, wouldn't it be?

Charcoal receptors perked as he finally noticed the commotion behind him. He couldn't figure what was going on but he saw the Alphess being all happy over a male who was accompanied by a young female. Maybe his daughter? As numb as he felt, he turned his head back towards Cassiel, not saying anything, but slowly walking away, ending the conversation. There was nothing more to say and honestly he didn't feel like going on anymore. For what should he go and walk around. Everyone was gone. They could kill him on spot and no one would even know he existed. He was nothing, a nobody. He had to start over and this place seemed like a good start. Sitting down, a little away from all the commotion, he pressed his forehead against a tree, clenching his jaw and baring his teeth. “I wish I was here... I missed the very last moments of my brothers life... I'm an awful brother...”

Addressed: Cass || Mentioned: Verine, Mave, Kurly, Dark, the pack || Notes: Someone should nominate Shadow for the Drama Queen #1. And sorry for taking so long to post Cass. ;^;
Shadow
Shadow

Character sheet
Name: Shadow

http://ooeattherudeoo.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:57 pm

Shadow wrote:
“Bullshit! You assholes killed my brother. You murdered him!”

Shadow's growl grew louder, though he averted his gaze and tilted his face away. He wasn't bullshitting. This Alpha was telling him the truth.

Shads, I know while we're not strict with rules here, but I'm still here to remind you that cursing is not allowed. Please remove the bs and a-hole words from your post ^^"
Maverick
Maverick
Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiel Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:43 pm

“Sorry? Your pack is alive, you have everyone you love right here. You don't get to be sorry!” The Alpha didn't move, his body still and rigid, yet his eyes sad and apologetic. These were the words of a wounded wolf; Cassiel couldn't allow them to get to him.

He didn't say anything, and he wouldn't bother to. The last thing this wolf--Shadow--needed were the hollow words of comfort from a person he had met only minutes before. Cass watched silently as Shadow stood and walked off without saying anything more. Cassiel wouldn't pester him about his stay for a while. The wolf needed time to grieve.

And then he heard voices. Loud, shrill, cheery voices. He turned, looking out at the camp, and what his gaze landed on was the last thing he expected to see that day.

First, Shadow. Now, Maverick. The ghosts of wolves were returning to this pack and Cassiel wasn't sure how to handle it. The ordeal with Shadow left him emotionally drained, but this... this sudden appearance of a wolf Cass thought was long gone elicited emotions he was surprised to feel, given his current state.

Shock. Eye-widening, heart-falling-into-your-stomach shock. Cassiel wanted to move, but his legs were practically frozen still. He could only stare. And then joy. Gut-warming, chest-tightening joy, and the strange force that cemented his feet to the ground evaporated, and he approached Maverick with a type of excited-hesitance, like his elation was growing with every step he took, yet suspicions and confusion still clouded his mind and slowed his approach.

Once he got closer, he was snapped out of his trance when Verine shot into his view, shoving her face into the thick fur on Maverick's neck a little too affectionately. Jealousy slashed through his gut like an icy spike, causing his previously elated mood to plummet to unimaginable depths. He straightened up, putting on a warm (yet forced) smile, and proceeded to greet the old Alpha.

"Hello Maverick," he murmured, his voice barely audible to those around him. He could still hardly believe his eyes. His, erm... relationship issues would have to wait for another time. He wasn't going to allow his previous affairs sabotage this should-be heartfelt reunion.

"The year's been good on you. You've hardly aged a day," he added, his tentative smile growing into a wide, toothy grin. An unfamiliar female standing beside him caught his eye. She was young, yet Cassiel could see a strong, blazing spirit in her eyes. She bore a striking resemblance to Maverick.

Cassiel was able to put two and two together.
"I take it she's yours?" he asked, returning his attention to the former Alpha.

Addressed; Maverick. Mentioned; Verine, Shadow, Kurly. Notes; don't worry about it Shadsbb<3
Cassiel
Cassiel
Google Master

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Makoce Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:53 pm

Makoce sighed, watching the ground as she tried not to worry.

Great, I can't even find a male outside of the territory. How many months since I've been in the Riadven pack, and no luck.

Makoce shook her head. She had left Riadven to find a mate, but it was rather in vain. Thankfully she didn't have any trouble with bears or aggressive lone wolves, but she never felt safe outside of the territory.

She suddenly looked up when she caught some familiar scents - Roki, Verine, and was that Caro? She wasn't sure, the smells blended together as she could also smell other wolves and markers. She entered the area, searching for the alpha male or female. She spotted a familiar face; Verine. She tilted her head and walked over to her, but as she did she remembered that she had never really talked to her. She was unsure of how to start the conversation, so she stopped in front of her and stared at her in silence like a clueless idiot, until she finally forced out the words,

"Uhm... Hello. I'm Makoce. I used to be in the pack a few months ago, and I've come back. Not sure if you remember me, but... I'd like your permission to rejoin."

She had just now noticed that there was another wolf near her, a male, and she realized that she might have interrupted something. She nodded towards the male, and decided to just look at the ground instead.

"Oh. I must have interrupted you. My apologies. I can come back later?"

She said as she took a step back. She was out of her element; she didn't know how to act. She kept a straight face the whole time, unsure of how Verine wanted her to act towards her.

Wolves addressed: Verine
Wolves mentioned: Verine, Maverick, Roki, Caro.
Tag: Verine and/or Maverick
Makoce
Makoce

Character sheet
Name: Makoce

Back to top Go down

Post by Shun Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:35 am

…•NAVIN•…

•sometimes•

Navin was staring in fear at the bear that stared back. He found no way to move his limbs as he was too terrified to even blink, scared the bear would attack him for only the slightest movement. He felt his body shiver but tried to keep it as subtle as possible. When he heard a voice behind him however he jumped in shock.
''What's up Navin?'', the voice asked and Navin turned his head to see it was Roki. Navin pressed his ears against his head in true terror as he heard the bear roar again and he turned his head back to see the big brown creature stand on its hind legs, staring down at them. Roki bumped into him and Navin yelped, but soon Roki got back up and grabbed Navin's ear, puling at it.
''Un Gavind, un!''
, he called out through a mouth full of ear but Navin didn't move a muscle. He just stood there looking at the bear, too afraid to move still. He heard paw steps behind him and turned his head slightly to see Erol and Cress had arrived now as well; they had probably heard the roaring and their curiosity had made them come here.
When the bear saw them coming it got back on all its four legs and roared again loudly and the two pups stopped, they seemed terrified. Navin saw the angry look in the bear's eyes and swallowed before turning his head to Cress and Erol.
''Bro, sis, run!'', he screamed at them and his sudden loud voice ticked off the bear. It began moving forward and Navin quickly jumped out of the way, afraid the big animal would hit him. But instead of attacking him it seemed a bit stupid and kept on walking forward. It stopped in front of Erol and Cress as it roared loudly again and it lifted its paw to bring it down... upon Erol's head.
There was a cracking sound as Erol fell to the ground, blood pouring from his head. But the sound of cracking was almost unheard, due to Navin's terrified screaming. The pup hid behind Roki, crying, crying out for his brother, who was now dead. ''Erol! EROL! MOMMY HELP! MOMMY! EROL! MOMMYYY!!'', he screamed, hoping his parents would hear and come to rescue them, but he wasn't sure if they would, because they were already pretty far away from the den. Was this why they had to leave the den side and play in the forest? Did Verine and Cassiel want to get rid of them? Navin began to feel terrible, sad, confused. Why was this happening, what was going on?

Addressed: Cress, Erol, Verine Mentioned: Roki, the bear Word count: 444 Notes: Yay, deathness~ -3-

Shun
Shun

Character sheet
Name: Shun

https://www.jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiak Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:34 pm

The Main Den - Page 14 BGDKm2u
zodiak ~ unconfirmed healer

The brown hessian sighed, a deep sound, reverberating in his throat as he edged around the main den of this head. His ears circled around, twitching, listening to arguments and joy within the pack. He had absolutely no idea what was happening within this new, strange pack- his heart beat like a hummingbird within his chest, his piercing, green orbs flicking backwards and forwards as he peered out of the foliage in which his brown coat was somberly disguised. His breathing was slow, still, in an attempt to disguise himself until he was well and ready to be seen. He shifted wearily on his aching paws, his ears perking in alarm when his hind leg snapped a branch. That couldn't be good. Zodiak let out an involuntary wince, his eyes flicking upwards and his muscles bunching despite himself. He awaited his discovery, cursing himself for that momentary lack of concentration.

interactions: nobody
mentioned: pack
summary: stepped on twig, awaiting discovery behind some foliage
Zodiak
Zodiak

Character sheet
Name: Zodi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazimir Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:37 pm

∆• love is a serious mental disease •∆

The Eurasian brute parted his lips slightly in a smile, and thanked Verine. [color=white}”I will serve you to my utmost potential, Verine.”[/color] His voice was directed only at her, as was the statement. He was flirtatious, he wouldn't deny it. He turned to Maverick. ”I'll leave you be now, I'm going to explore my new home.” He smiled at Kurly as he turned out of instinct and habit.
Kaz scanned the clearing and recalled the blonde tail that he'd seen disappear earlier. He inhaled where she had been and followed the scent into the forest.
After a short while the blended male caught sight of the fae. She was gathering herbs on her own. Kazimir cleared his throat from a distance so that the female would know where he was. He paused for a moment before he spoke, accent heavy on his voice. ”You know, it can be dangerous for a wolf to be out on their own in a forest. It'd be safer to travel in pairs.”
He looked at her and chuckled softly, his muscled rippling under his pelt as he stepped smoothly towards her.
“Perhaps I should stay with you, so that you can protect me in case a bear comes.” He dipped his head and smiled into her honey eyes. “I'm not very brave, you know.” His words were punctuated with a wink and a grin.
Steel eyes met gold ones and The male straightened. ”Excuse me, where are my manners. I am Kazimir Bedrich, the newest Guard as of a short while ago. It's a pleasure to meet you, miss...” He left the prompt for her name and smiled in waiting.

Addressed:
∆• Verine, Maverick, Topaz •∆
Mentioned:
∆• Kurly •∆
Notes:
∆• •∆
Kazimir
Kazimir

Character sheet
Name: Kazimir Bedrich

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:00 pm

"Looks like this place has been running rather smoothly... how are you and Cass doing?"
Verine flicked her left ear, forcing a clenched smile as she gazed at the former alpha and forever friend with eyes that said We'll talk later.

Instead of answering, she turned to Kazimir, laughing softly and turning her head away as she realized he was flirting. He must know that I am taken... Perhaps he doesnt care. It almost made her want to drag him to the Lake of Red Leaves, right on the spot. It was selfish though, and more an act of revenge than anything else. Kazi was cute, but Verine couldn't hurt Cass the same way he hurt her; A stranger wasn't worth it. There are more than strangers available...
As soon as the thought slipped into her mind, images of her and Mave tangled together between bushes followed behind. They were vastly inappropriate. They gave her an exhilarating rush.

Verine coughed and shut down all feelings instantly though, as Cass wandered over and spoke to Maverick, actually mentioning the child with him as well. She sat silently, watching Kazimir depart, and then turning her gaze to a familiar face.
"Of course Makoce. I dont mind you coming back; Make yourself at home, again." Verine winked, tail swishing up in a friendly gesture.

For a couple moments, it was silent. A branch snapping beneath a paw was the only thing that disturbed her. A rookie... How classic of a giveaway can you get? But really, Verine was smiling at the thought, despite its condescending tone. She actually smiled at the loner, now that she was in good spirits.

The pleasant mood didn't last long.
Screams. She could hear screams. Roars. Danger. It was everywhere.
The faintest of a precious voice slipped into her ears, and a choked sob screeched out of her throat. The pups...
Whirling around, Verine snapped her head towards Cass, already screaming before she had even made eye contact. "CASS. PUPS. NOW." Tears were welled in the corners of her eyes, but they seemed to evaporate as the adrenaline flooded her ribcage, spreading throughout her body.
She had never felt so slow, despite the speed she forced herself to acquire.
Verine didn't look to see if her mate had followed after her towards the screaming of their pups, only made haste.

Addressed; Makoce, Cassiel.
Mentioned; Maverick, Kurly, Kazimir, Cassiel, Makoce, Zodiak, Navin, Erol, Cress, Roki.
Notes; Not my greatest post nor ending, but I wasn't sure how exactly to handle the slaughter of my pups. So ^^" Sorry for the ugliness<3 I'll let Navin post once more and let everyone else die before posting<3
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Verine bb ;3

Back to top Go down

Post by Makoce Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:16 pm

Makoce listened as Verine accepted her back into the pack, and backed away. But seconds after she backed away, she heard the screams of pups and the yelling of Verine. Makoce switched into protective mode and caught the scent of Roki and of a bear. She ran after the scent, hoping that she wasn't too late. She had never really fought a bear before, but she was willing to die if it meant saving another life. She caught sight of the bear, and without much thought launched at its throat, growling as her muscles tensed. She only knew how to fight prey and other wolves; she could only go by instinct. A loud roar and and a swipe of the paw was all it took to put Makoce back on the ground. She grunted, dazed as her vision blurred. She saw figures of pups and could hear screaming, and she made eye contact with Roki. She couldn't give up, she had to try. She got up, and could feel a big gash in her shoulder. With all that she had, she launched again at the bear, and now began to use her brain. She held onto the throat as she forced her back legs up and over onto the neck and shoulders of the bear, forcing the skin in her jaws to twist upwards. The bear swiped at her, but it just missed.

Makoce began to panic. She had no idea where to go from here. She looked at the pups, trying to signal them to run while they had the chance, but she could only signal with her eyes, and she wasn't sure if they could understand what she was trying to tell them. She also noticed a dead pup, but she didn't recognize him. Still, her heart broke, feeling like a failure. She felt the bear get up on its hind legs, and stomped back into the ground again. Makoce lost her grip, and fell on her back. She saw the bear draw its arm back, and she could feel every inch of the claws dig into her side and rip her skin open. Makoce yowled loudly in pain. She couldn't move, she couldn't speak, and she could barely breathe. She had failed. She looked around for the pups, but alas, her vision began to fade, and she went dizzy. She closed her eyes, trying to listen to what was happening. The bear had moved on from her, and she became afraid.

I'm sorry.

Addressed: None
Mentioned: Verine, Roki, Navin, the bear.

Last edited by Makoce on Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added some info and tags)
Makoce
Makoce

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Topaz Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:38 am

The small she-wolf sifted through the undergrowth, her nose on edge and in search of the last herb she needed; poppy flowers. Specifically the stems. They proved to be a superb pain reliever, very helpful when working with severe injuries and crucial when dealing with pup deliveries.

She caught the wolf's scent moments before he cleared his throat, alerting her to his presence. She let out an irritable sigh. Great.

”You know, it can be dangerous for a wolf to be out on their own in a forest. It'd be safer to travel in pairs.” Topaz set down the bundle of leaves stuffing her mouth to look back up at the wolf who approached her. She remembered him from the den, one of many newcomers to arrive.

“Perhaps I should stay with you, so that you can protect me in case a bear comes.” The healer scoffed. "If I'm the one you're depending on for protection, you're screwed," she muttered, glancing back down at the underbrush. She was sure she caught a sliver of a scent trail, but then this idiot had to come blundering in, messing up everything and trampling mindlessly on all the surrounding flora. Not a great first impression.

“I'm not very brave, you know.” "Duly noted," she responded.

”Excuse me, where are my manners. I am Kazimir Bedrich, the newest Guard as of a short while ago. It's a pleasure to meet you, miss...” "Topaz," she replied coldly. "One of the pack's newest healers. Pleasure's all mine."

Topaz's ears perked at the sudden sound of commotion. Screaming, for one. It... it sounded like Verine's voice. But what on earth could be happening?

She glanced back over at Kazimir.
"Did you hear that...?" she asked, a hint of concern in her voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addressed: Kazimir. Mentioned: Verine. Notes: just gonna go with Kazimir and Topaz are literally on the opposite end of the territory from Navin and the bear, so they can't hear the bear but they can just hear the sounds from the den .3.
Topaz
Topaz

Character sheet
Name: Topaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Castor Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:23 pm

Castor was still subtly rested before the foliage surrounding the den's open area, his broad muzzle hung to the right of his out stretched paws. Things in the pack seemed - off. The alpha's were separated, each dealing with new wolves roaming into the territory. Current members found no use in sticking around and began to fan out for something to do, newer and unaccepted wolves patiently awaited Verine and Cassiel's words of acceptance or orders.

The ash and white painted male took in a deep breath and exhaled, his tail's tip flicking ever so effortlessly as he calmed himself. A newer male made his way into the brush after a creamy pigmented she-wolf. For the time being, Castor was content with his on goings. He was a warrior, if he wasn't protecting, he was often relaxing and enjoying his time.

Since Cast entered Riadven, no one in particular caught his eye. Each canid seemed rather, distant. No one wished to merge near him, and for the time being, nor did he with them. After a few slow blinks, and watching the clouds roll, his attention fell back to his leaders. They greeted a male and a younger female with similar aspects. A pup or younger sister by the looks of things. The den was at peace, until a small voice shattered that.

It was high, squeaky, and utterly terrified. A young pup by the sound of it, it shrilled with terror. Verine soon shouted to her partner, the pups. The pups? 'Good god, the pups.'
 In moments, the still image of peace and perfection were shattered.

Castor's pale blue eyes traced Verine's movements as he paws sprung off the earth, scratching up dirt and debris as she raced forth. It took not even a second after for Castor to race with her. No these were not his pups, he had never even spoken to them - but this was his job now. This was his family. And he would protect it with his life.

As his frame broke through the wall of greenery, he stuck right on Verine's tail, Her speeding, sleek frame clearly reflected in his mirror like orbs. Defensive growls instinctively rose from the depths of the warrior, his coat entirely on end with a banner like tail rising up. Castor raced faster, his frame matching the movements of his leader. His larger build soon chasing beside her. There was no chance Castor was going to allow his leader to get hurt. The pack needed her, her mate needed her, her family.
'I'm just a rogue from the woods, I can be replaced.'

With this single thought, he ran along side Verine, keeping his muzzle barely inches in front of hers, but any distance counts. He was ready to defend his new pack. There was no turning back for Castor, there was no stopping or slowing down.

As they neared, he could smell it. His nostrils flared as his muzzle fumed with the familiar scent of a bear. The growls from the readied warrior were still rolling from him. Soon the scent of blood stung him, it was fresh, and it was canine.
Castor
Castor

Character sheet
Name: Castor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiel Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:44 pm

Cassiel watched as yet another wolf who he, strangely, wasn't familiar with approached Verine, as if she knew her previously. Verine regarded her with kindness, and readily accepted her into the pack. His gaze shifted away from Maverick and back to the Alphess, and he could feel a smile tugging at the corners of his lips. She always had been so kind, readily accepting just about anyone as a friend. He loved that about her.

And to think, he was just starting to let his guard down. His vulnerability didn't last for long as he heard a loud, rumbling roar echo through the forest and shake him to his core. And with it, a small, guttural shriek.

His heart fell into his stomach. Navin.
"CASS. PUPS. NOW." Her voice barely registered and when his mate took off in the direction of the scream, he was not far behind. He noticed another wolf joined the chase, one he had not met before and one he currently didn't care to know. The stranger wolf was catching up to Verine, and the thought of anyone--anyone getting to his children before him was infuriating.

He used to be a hunter. He used that to his advantage. He strained the muscles all throughout his body, stretching his legs out as far as they could reach and slamming them down on the earth below him at a surprisingly steady pace. His legs pumped and he should have started to feel fatigue, but the fear of losing his pups and the adrenaline that came with it kept him going. It wasn't long before he caught up with the two, keeping up the pace and leaping over every bush and log in his wake. 'I'm coming, I'm coming, don't worry,' he thought as he sprinted through the forest. And as they neared the source of the pups' screams, the scent of blood began to waft into his nose until it was almost overpowering. He recognized the scents that were tangled within it. This was Erol's blood.

He almost wanted to stop running. He was afraid of what he would see, and the undeniable scent of his own child's blood was making him nauseous. But no. He couldn't stop, and he couldn't think about the fact that the metallic scent likely meant his son had seen an untimely end.

He just had to keep running.

Addressed; None. Mentioned; Verine, Castor, Makoce, Maverick, Navin, Erol. Notes; eh kinda rushed but whatev
Cassiel
Cassiel
Google Master

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiak Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:59 pm

Zodiak

The Main Den - Page 14 101-57

The healer twitched his ears from his spot in the bushes,
perking them and letting out a small, alarmed yip as all
hell went loose in the campsite. Suddenly, commotion was
everywhere. His entire body seemed to freeze up as wolves
darted past him, towards the wretched screams of pups-
presumably pups of the she-wolf that had acknowledged
his presence. Zodi's heart dropped; he could almost feel
it in his paws, a lump in his throat and his breathing laboured.
He had only just approached this pack, and already, it was
stricken with grief and horror like no other. The male whipped
his head around, his heartbeat loud in his ears- along with
the terrified screams of pups, and the guttural roar of a bear.
His mind stilled, and in a moment of quick thinking, Zodiak
quickly grabbed the thickest leaves he could find off of an
undetermined tree- he hadn't the time, nor the patience,
to find the moss that would more effectively absorb the
blood from the wounds that were undoubtedly there. He
allowed himself a moment to think, stopping all but his
breathing. The bitter taste of the leaves in his mouth
shook him back to consciousness, signalling the hessian
to spring into action. His mind returned to it's usual, fast
paced, racing ahead- he figured out his plan, and he knew
how to stick to it. The crafty male slinked around the bear,
his nose filling with the horrific scent of blood. Innocent,
untainted blood. He dropped his supplies, his eyes searching
the area for the victims. His heart panged as he seen the
pups- he couldn't tell if they were dead or alive, but they
didn't stand a chance if they weren't taken out of there.

Zodi's eyes locked onto a female, laying on the ground.
She seemed to be drifting in and out of consciousness,
not awake to the real world. Her side was torn open,
blood and matted fur soaking her pelt. Green orbs darted
upwards, checking the distracted bear and flicking back
down to the female. The gutsy healer darted forward, his
heart in his mouth and his eyes narrowed. He had been
closer to the bear, backed into the foliage, so he had
gotten here first. He heard other wolves approaching-
hopefully soon, so the bear couldnt lock onto the
amber-coated wolf. He darted forward, his teeth
grasping her neck in a firm embrace, using all the
strength in his locked shoulders to drag her back.
He pulled her as far into the scrub as he could, his
breath fanning over her in hot, sticky heaves. Zodi
looked up one last time, dragging her behind a bush
and releasing her in fear as the bear lurched around, a
roar ripping through it's throat and escaping, shattering
the air. He thought quick; sprinting from the she wolf
he had hidden to dart around the area. The male
ran forwards and backwards, hoping to confuse the bear.
He dared to leap a little closer, in an attempt to lure it away.
The bear lunged forward, the massive paw cuffing Zodiak's
head and tearing through his left receptor. He let out a
pained yelp, blood clouding his vision and running down his face.

He pulled back, stumbling, before shaking his
head and continuing his perverse dance with the
massive creature. This was an unwinnable fight
for a healer such as him, so all he could do was
hope that the other wolves got there in time so he
didn't have to face the bear alone. In a moment of
rare still, he let out a long, low howl, hoping they
would get the signal and run a little faster. The bear
took this moment, again cuffing Zodi with a wicked paw-
this time on his neck. The impact threw Zodi to
the ground, but the claws, fortunately enough,
barely scraped the healers skin. Nursing a pounding head
, he lurched back onto his paws, blood and tears running
down his face; evidence of the pain the older wolf was enduring.

INTERACTIONS: Makoce
ACTIONS: Howling to hurry the others up
Zodiak
Zodiak

Character sheet
Name: Zodi

Back to top Go down

Post by Makoce Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:13 pm

Time began to blur as Makoce's vision cleared and blurred in and out, making her more dizzy, she felt a warmth near her, and at first she thought it was the bear, but as she weakly took in a breath, she caught an unfamiliar scent. She suddenly felt his jaws softly tugging on her neck, and her body was dragged. Badly she want to fight, for she was confused and wanted to get up and kill the bear. But she was unable, and her body was limp and at the will of the stranger. He let go of her, and she tried to focus her eyes. She was in the shadows; hidden. She noticed that the wolf had left her, and could hear the bear roaring. She watched as she could barely make out what was happening, and saw that the wolf was trying to confuse the bear. Makoce took a deep breath, and tried to stand, her limbs shaking beneath her and blood pouring from her wounds. She slowly stumbled over towards the male, and growled at the bear. She heard the wolf howl, and she looked around quickly. She wasn't sure who to protect; she didn't know where anyone was. So she stood in the shadows and watched the bear dance with the wolf. Her vision began to clea, and she could see blood and tears upon the wolf's face. Her mind began to work, but the battle strategies she knew by heart didn't apply to bears. She let out a weak howl, stumbling backwards as she did so. She called to the rest of the pack, and only hoped that someone would come and help.

"Watch his shoulder muscles... If they tense, you have more time to back away from his claws."

She told the wolf, watching the bear closely. She glanced at the wolf, and slowly fell back to her side. Her energy was draining, and her emotions began to take over. She had failed to do her job. She failed to fight.

Addressed: Zodiak
Mentioned: Zodiak, the pups, the pack.
Makoce
Makoce

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next