The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3
The Riadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
Group Home RP - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 6:45 pm by Jeamesero

» What Music Are You Listening To?
Group Home RP - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:52 pm by Jeamesero

» Count to 1000!
Group Home RP - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:44 pm by Jeamesero

» Yum or yuck?
Group Home RP - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:36 pm by Roki

» I drop a_
Group Home RP - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:35 pm by Roki

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Group Home RP

+8
Verine
Jeamesero
Kain
Bright Fang
Dawn
Kanaya
Shadow
Kahlua
12 posters

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Go down

Group Home RP - Page 8 Empty Group Home RP

Post by Dawn Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Riadven Pribilsky Group Home

Hello, you are now in a group home (for whatever reason) for children between the ages of six and eighteen. Your foster parents are only in it for the money, hardly paying attention to the children, which is why the older children help care for the younger.
The adults of the house supply the food, but not the meals. They pay the bills and attend meetings, but there is nothing else that they do for their adopted children.
The home is located in a small town in southern Montana. The town only has the necessities: a grocery store, pharmacy, doctor's office, dentist, a few clothing stores, an all-grades school, and so on.
The parents go by the names Veronica Pribilsky and Johnathan Pribilsky. They are hard on the children, occasionally losing their tempers on the older ones and potentially getting violent on a select few that stand up for the younger kids who only get screamed at.
It's a fend for yourself world mostly, but a few of the older kids take care of the younger ones and the others maintain their roles as young adolescent miscreants.

The rules of the home that are strictly maintained by the adults are as follows:
ø There is to be absolutely no swearing around the younger children (Under age 12).
ø The use of cell-phones is prohibited while doing homework and between the hours of 10:00PM and 6:00AM.
ø If inappropriate behaviour, such as PDA, horseplay with violent intentions, disobedience, or deliberate discrimination towards another member of the home is discovered, all involved will be punished.
ø  If classes at school are discovered to be skipped, punishment will be in order, including grounding, confiscation of items such as cell phone, MP3, laptop, and other privileges temporarily dissolved.
ø Any pets must be entirely paid for by the owner, and if complaints are filed, they go instantly unless it is a hearing, sight or other disablement helper.
Welcome to the home, Guest.
ø No rooms will be shared by the same gender, no matter of sexuality.
ø Unless otherwise discussed by the parents, no children will be allowed in the basement suite.
ø No outsiders will be brought in to the house without a valid reason and approval from the parents.
ø Doors will be locked at 9:00 PM every night, and unlocked at 6:00 AM each morning, with the exception of work duties.

What you may and may not have to begin the RP:
May have:
Cell phone
Laptop
Clothing (obviously)
iPod or other Mp3 device
Stuffed animals
Money
Bicycle (pedal only)
Job
Relationship (out of home)

May not have :
Pets
Vehicle
Motorcycle

**If you wish or have before you join or gain any of these things later in the Group Home RP, please do not hesitate to PM me (Abaddon) and I will either accept, deny, or suggest changes.
Please be realistic, a 12 year old isn't going to buy themselves a corvette, that just doesn't happen.

On another note, I, Abaddon, will be running this RP. You'll PM your joining forms to me and I'll PM you back with your acceptance or anything that needs to be changed.
You can all only roleplay one character per account, as long as you promise to keep them active. Second characters will be allowed once the RP has been going strong for a week.
Your character should be relatively similar to your wolf in personality and name, if not exactly the same. In the home, they don't really consider each other siblings, more just people living in the same place. So yes, relationships within the house are allowed.
Get as dirty as y'all want but don't be super graphic about it. Also, if you're nine, frickle frackle isn't a thing. Ok? Ok.
I LOVE YOU ALL. HAVE FUN. LET'S DO THIS.

By the way, a map of the main floor that the kids live on:
Group Home RP - Page 8 2wohv5s

J O I N I N G

Code:
Name;

Nicknames;

Age;

How did you get in the home;

How long have you been in the home;

Physical description;

Reference;

Personality;

History;

Family;

Likes;

Dislikes;

Hobbies;

Sexual Orientation;

Relationship Status;

Job;

Last edited by Abaddon on Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:13 pm; edited 4 times in total
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet
Name: Deyanira

Back to top Go down

Group Home RP - Page 8 Empty Re: Group Home RP

Post by Verine Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:51 pm

Verines arm encircled around Sasha, her friends head leaned so delicately up against Veris, blonde hair being pushed out of place as she assured the boy.
Nodding, Verine waggled her fingers softly at the boy, waiting for him to answer Sasha, her eyes twinkling as a heat spread slowly over his face.
‘’Yukiteru.’’ What a beautiful name... Im sure he'll grow into it...
After another brief wait though, he shortened his name to Yuki, voice seemingly indifferent.

It was then that Yukiteru turned and brought attention to another boy; one who was standing right in the doorway. How is everybody finding their way up here all of a sudden?...
Verine, slightly frustrated, offered a huge smile towards the boy. Sure, she was a little confused as to how these two boys made their way up here, but she wasnt really upset.
Without much prompting, the other boy stepped in the room, speaking with Yuki. Roki... Roki and Yuki? Perhaps they'll become good friends~ Verine found herself smiling harder, cheeks swelling with the happiness and creating a dull ache. She didnt mind though, instead enfolding Sasha in a side-ways hug and watching the two boys interact. I have to fix his eye...

With a bit of regret, Verine half-heartedly let go of Sasha and rummaged around her room, searching for some sort of thread to go with the needle abandoned from some unknown and forgotten endeavour. "At last! Here,"
Spinning around, Verine strolled over to the two boys, dropping down to her knees in front of them. "I've found some needle and thread, to fix Mr. Whiskers eye, Yukiteru." She said his name smoothly, pleasantly surprised with the ease of which it rolled off her tongue.
Gesturing towards the cat that was clung to so tightly, Verine asked for silent permission to handle him; and hopefully fix him to Yukis liking. She waited patiently, turning to look at the other boy, Roki.
"Im Verine, Roki. Behind me is the beautiful Sasha, my roomie. I assume you're new to the house too, yes?" She smiled softly, brushing her bangs out of her eyes, only to have them fall back in place.
It always happened regardless.
With the free hand that wasnt clutching the sewing supplies, Verine reached forward and ran a single finger down the center of Roki's face, bopping his nose softly, before turning to do the exact same thing to Yuki. If they didnt like it... She'd probably continue teasing them by doing it.

Smiling again, Verine reached back her hand towards Sasha, waiting for the warmth of her friends hand to spread through her own palm.

(This is really overdue and ugly and Im sorry T^T)
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Verine bb ;3

Back to top Go down

Post by Bright Fang Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:00 pm

Lumineux sat in her roomsinging the song over and over. she didn't pay no mind how loud she was. Lumi smiled more and more as the song kept playing through her mind and her vocals. she hadn't noticed that Kain had come in. she only did when she heard a second voice along with hers. she forgot all about how irritated she was before and just continued singing along with his voice. her smile widened a bit but as soon as it started it ended and she felt Kain sit on the side of her bed placing a hand on top of hers. she listened carefully to his words and after he finished she sat up. she looked at him for a bit and thought before answering. "I understand its okay and I forgive you" she knew it was okay because she knew that he meant what he said. She could see it.
Bright Fang
Bright Fang

Character sheet
Name: Bright Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:26 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Text or other’s speech’’

Shun watched the movie in silence, constantly trying to remember the next scenes, but he had a pretty bad memory so he kept forgetting about what would happen next. At least, he would forget the details, not everything; like the things they said, or the clothes they were wearing in each scene. He knew the father would die in the end, that the boy would go on to the south with other people, at least, that’s what he thought, because the movie ended in a cliff hanger. Every time he watched it. And he knew that would never change.
But he would still forget every single detail, and he really wanted to remember those details; he wanted to be able to say in his head every single word they would speak, he wanted to be able to know about every single gesture they would make, but he would never remember those things.
Shun could feel someone touch his hand lightly and he looked up to see it was Dawn. It almost looked like she was telling him she was sorry about something, but Shun didn’t know what. But the touch was over again as soon as it had occurred, so Shun guessed he had nothing to worry about. He was quite curious of why Dawn had touched his hand like that, but he guessed it wouldn’t matter. Probably it was about something that happened today, or maybe it was still about what had happened a few moments ago in the kitchen; Shun just didn’t know for sure.
‘’Movie is almost done… Should I go to bed after, or stay awake for a whole longer?’’, Shun thought as his different colored eyes once again fixed themselves on the TV’s screen.

‘’I don’t see the point of staying awake longer, today… If I go to sleep, next day will come sooner, which also means some me-time will come sooner. And I really want to spend some time alone tomorrow after school…’’, he continued to think as he watched the screen, not really paying much attention to the movie anymore. He had made up his mind; he would go to bed after the movie would end. ‘’Yeah, I will sleep. I need my rest… and there’s nothing more I can do today, it’s already pretty late.’’
Shun returned his full attention to the movie, watching the complete destruction of earth; not that it was going to be destroyed in this movie, but the grey sky and the dead trees and every person in this movie made it look like the earth was close to falling apart. For some reason Shun liked earth to almost fall apart, even though he hated the misery of others. This movie really made him cry, but it felt good.
He could feel a few tears rolling down his cheeks again as he watched the father and the son, he wiped them away and leaned back in his seat, a dull gloomy expression on his face, but deep down inside he felt better; at least he cried over something else.

------------------

Friendship
Dawn: 13% - Lumineux: 2% - Izzi: -4% - Kain: 8% - Kalissa: 5% - Andrew: 2% - Verine: 9% - Sasha: 2% - Yuki: 2%

------------------

Addressed: x Mentioned: Dawn, Haya (sort of), the movie characters Word count: 511 Notes: Movie will end in someone else’s post? Not sure… XD
BM100
BM100

Character sheet
Name: BM100

http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:06 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

‘’…Hi…’’, the other boy mumbled, he seemed nervous, shy, just like Yuki was. He glanced at the boy with great curiosity as he stood there, but he didn’t turn around step and step closer to him, because Yuki was still scared. He kept his plushy close to him, his bright blue eyes stayed on the new boy.
‘’ S-so what's your name? Mine is Roki...’’. The boy’s next words startled Yuki slightly and he took a step into the attic, but as soon as his eyes met the two girls, he decided to take another step back again, out of the attic. He was trapped between two parties; the two girls and one boy who seemed to be a lot like him. And what Yuki feared the most beside a stranger, was a stranger that appeared to be like him. Because strangers that seemed to be the same like him probably knew a lot about him.
Yuki looked at him, blinking a few times before opening his mouth, a single hoarse sounding word leaving his mouth: ‘’Yuki.’’
‘’I like cats too...t-they are actually my favorite of all animals...I could d-draw you a picture of it...I-if you want...’’, the boy called Roki suddenly said and Yuki looked at him with big widened eyes, full of shock and disbelief, but it was more a shocked look of sudden excitement.

‘’You like cat’s too?’’, he asked, his blush disappearing and his nervous expression changed into a happy one. He quickly moved closer to Roki, Mr. Whiskers being crushed between his arms. He looked Roki excitedly in the eyes and wiggled his feet, moving up and down a little as he stood there. ‘’I love cats! What’s your favorite breed? Mine’s an Egyptian Mau! They’re so beautiful, especially the grey ones, I love their spots! You really can draw cats? Can you?’’
He kept on asking and asking, and kept on talking about the domestic creatures. Once you spoke to Yuki about cats, he would speak back and probably not shut up, because cats was all Yuki wanted to talk about, mostly. ‘’I have cat’s ears and a cat’s tail, sounds weird, I know, but it’s fun to wear!’’
‘’At last! Here, I've found some needle and thread, to fix Mr. Whiskers eye, Yukiteru.’’
The sudden voice startled the boy and Yuki turned around, looking with big shocked eyes once more to see Verine, the black haired girl. She had a needle with her, and thread. It seemed like she was willing to help Mr. Whiskers.
Yuki blinked a few times at her before his nervous blush returned to his cheeks and he pressed the cat plushy firmly against his chest, his blue eyes darted off, staring at a wall in the room. ‘’Yuki…’’, was all he said, letting the girl know that it was fine to call him by his nickname, because he preferred the shortened version himself, better.

Suddenly Verine spoke to Roki, and touched his face with her finger. Yuki looked their way and giggled slightly, but he once again turned shocked and shy as she did the same to him, too. He looked away from the girl, not letting go of Mr. Whiskers as he stood there. He finally was brave enough to fully step into the girls’ room, but he still was too afraid to look any of them in the eyes.
With Roki that wouldn’t be a problem, though; he had already earned Yuki’s likings by talking about cats, so to seek for comfort and support Yuki glanced Roki’s way, a scared expression on his face.
‘’Help me…’’, was what his eyes told the boy, or at least, what they tried to tell him, but soon enough Verine stopped what she was doing and went back to stand beside Sasha, the blond haired girl. Some air escaped between Yuki’s lips, like a secret sigh of relief, and he looked at Verine’s hand that held the needle and thread, before looking down at his cat plushy.
Then Yuki did something he actually would never do. He didn’t look up at Verine nor Sasha nor anyone else in the room, but lifted his hands and spread them out forward, holding Mr. Whiskers in the air, for Verine to grab him.
If she wanted to have him for a moment so she could fix his eye, she could. Yuki didn’t trust Mr. Whiskers near anyone else but himself, but if she could help him, then he guessed he had to trust her anyway. After all he was the one who had gone up the attic, and he was the one who had asked for their help. He himself couldn’t help poor Mr. Whiskers.

------------------
Friendship
Dawn: 0% - Shun: 1% - Lumineux: 0% - Izzi: 0% - Kain: 0% - Kalissa: 0% - Andrew: 20% - Verine: 2% - Sasha: 2% - Roki: 20%
------------------

Addressed: Roki, Verine Mentioned: Sasha Word count: 782 Notes: Yay, Yuki is handing over his best friend~

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:00 am

"You like cat's too?"
Roki jumped as the boy moved closer. He hugged his bag behind his back and blushed deeply turning his head away as Yuki spoke.
"I love cats! What's your favorite breed? Mine's an Egyptian Mau! They're so beautiful, especially the grey ones, I love their spots! You really can draw cats? Can you?"
Roki nodded and pointed to his bag.
"Y-yeah, I carry a sketch book and pack of pencils around with me cause I draw them a lot. I draw other animals too, but cats are my favorites. "As for my favorite cat I am not sure. There's the Egyptian Mau that's really amazing looking, but I like the black better then the grey. And then there's the Japanese Bobtail that's really cool looking also. So I guess both."
Roki shifted uncomfortable with being so close to another boy. The last time he had been his father had caught him kissing his brothers best friend and made him pay dearly for it. Yuki seemed to talk on and on about cats however probably not even noticed Roki pleading eyes for Yuki to back away.
"I have cat's ears and a cat's tail, sounds weird, I know, but it's fun to wear!"
Roki jerked his head up staring at the boy. 'How can he just blurt that out like it's normal?' Roki though to himself. 'It's not normal at all.'
An image of three boys from his previous school flashed into his mind. They had taken his items from his bag striping him and forcing him to wear them. He had gotten in trouble with the teacher who had believed he was at fault and sent him home with a note. He had hidden the note from his parents, but they had received a phone call from the school. His father stormed into his room and taken everything he had collected. He had made Roki burn it all just outside their house swearing that he'd better never catch him with items like that again.
Suddenly a older girl touched his face with her finger, running it down before bopping him in the nose with it. Roki jumped from being pulled from his thoughts suddenly and looked at Yuki with tears in his eyes. His eyes met Yuki's who also seemed to scream for help in his eyes.
'Even away from home my father still taunts me...' Roki thought. He stepped forward and hid behind Yuki as he stared at the older girls.
"Hi...Nice to meet you both...I'm Roki, but you both probably already knew that..." Roki muttered to the girls.
He watched Yuki hold his stuffed kitty towards the girl with some sewing supplies in her hand.
"So how did...um...Mr. Whiskers get hurt?" Roki asked still hiding behind Yuki. He glanced back down the stairs thinking about running back down them but then though about how there were other kids in this house. So he stayed behind Yuki waiting to see what his new friend wanted to do after his animal was fixed.

Addressed: Yuki, Verine, and Sasha.
Mentioned: His father, and The other kids in the house.
Notes: Yay Roki has a friend now! Lol he's shy of the older girls. XD
Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:07 am

Kain felt a wave of relief wash over him as he heard Lumineux say that it was okay and that she forgave him. There it was a chance a small glimmer of light that he could now see that hadn't been there before, at that moment Kain took his first step back towards that light. For now he might have found a reason to walk back towards it. Kain thought about what he should do now 'I want stay and talk with her more but I don't want to seem pushy or needy yet I really want to spend more time with her there is just something about her and I don't know what it is.'
Kain then though about how he should proceed from here and remembered within the short time he'd known her he'd heard her sing twice and she had seem to enjoy it. 'I got it she seems to like to sing so maybe I could sing with her. I mean I don't have a great singing voice but I'm decent.'
So Kain smiled at Lumineux and said to her. "So Lumineux I've noticed that you seem to like to sing a lot is there a reason for that if you don't mind me asking you. Also if you like Three Day's Grace Animal I've Become, then I know another song like it that you might have heard that we could sing if you like by Skillet called Monster."
Kain then sat there staring at Lumineux while wondering why she seem to effect him so much as he waited for her response to his questions.

Addressed: Lumineux
Mentioned: Same

Last edited by Kain on Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Kain
Kain

Back to top Go down

Post by Bright Fang Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:01 pm

Lumineux looked at Kain with a smile, head tilted slightly. He mention her singing, why she did it. "Well, I think songs are ways to free people from reality just for that short amount of time in each song. Some have ways of describing someone's life which make them more valuable to you. I sing songs to remind me of things that have happened or things that I want to happen. Often I sing things that describe how I am or how I feel." She sighed lightly. She told him why she sang when she did. Not many people knew why, actually, probably no one knows, no one cared. She smiled more remembering he mentioned singing together to the song Monster by Skillet. "I love that song too. I'd love to sing it." She thought for a moment of the lyrics with a wide grin. Without warning, she started. "The secret side of me, I never let you see. I keep it caged but I can't control it. So stay away from me, the beast inside of me. I feel the rage and I just can't hold it. Its scratching on the walls, in the closet, in the halls. It comes awake and I can't control it. Hiding under the bed, in my body, in my head. Won't somebody come and save me from this make it end...."
Bright Fang
Bright Fang

Character sheet
Name: Bright Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanaya Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:46 pm

Sasha felt as though something was missing.

And it was all because Verine's warm body had moved from Sasha's side and Veri began to search for something in her room to help the child. But Sahsa missed Verine already, and it was pathetic, really, because Verine was still in the same room.

While Verine helped out Yuki, Sasha eyed the other boy, Roki, with a soft smile. Roki and Yuki would be friends, she realized. They had things in common, like their love for cats. Just like Verine and herself. Although what they had in common is horrible, it brought them together.

"Im Verine, Roki. Behind me is the beautiful Sasha, my roomie. I assume you're new to the house too, yes?" Sasha couldn't help but giggle as her face began to grow warm. How did Verine have such an affect on her? Verine was an enchantress, and whether Sasha wanted it to happen or not, Verine made her heart flutter. She was so perfect.

"Oh, stop it you." Sasha murmured quietly, and watched with happy green eyes as Verine reached for her. She caught and winded her fingers through Verine's, and leaned against Verine. Perhaps Sasha was too cuddly, but she couldn't help it. She smiled at the younger boys, but let her eyes drift back down her bare feet and wiggled her toes, humming softly before she lifted a bare leg and poked Verine's feet with her toe, and giggled.

((I AM SO SORRY. THIS SUCKS. AND IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO GET TO WRITING IT.))
Kanaya
Kanaya

Character sheet
Name: Kanaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:03 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

‘’Y-yeah, I carry a sketch book and pack of pencils around with me cause I draw them a lot. I draw other animals too, but cats are my favorites. As for my favorite cat I am not sure. There's the Egyptian Mau that's really amazing looking, but I like the black better then the grey. And then there's the Japanese Bobtail that's really cool looking also. So I guess both.’’
Yuki looked at Roki, the plushy in his hands still being reached out forward. His eyes were widened, a curious look on his red face. ‘’Really?’’, he asked, almost not wanting to actually believe it. No one ever cared to do something for him, nor did they ever care about his likings for cats. Yuki had already been so relieved to know Andrew liked cats as well. Now Roki had these same interests; it was so weird, because for years Yuki had thought he was the only person in the world, one of a kind. ‘’That’s so cool! Japanese bobtails are so cute!’’
He turned around to look at Roki for a moment, smiling happily. He had once again his plushy pressed firmly against his chest. ‘’If you could draw something--’’
Yuki shut his mouth and looked away, off towards the ground, his arms wrapped around his best, non-existing friend. ‘’I don’t want to sound pushy…’’
He kept himself quiet as he watched Roki, who came closer to hide behind him. Yuki looked confused at him, not because he wondered why Roki hid, but because mostly Yuki was the one to hide behind someone; he wasn’t one to protect. It felt a lot different standing in front of someone instead of behind someone.

‘’Hi...Nice to meet you both...I'm Roki, but you both probably already knew that...’’, Roki mumbled to Verine and Sasha and Yuki smiled, feeling rather strong and brave. Now that he knew someone younger and now that he felt like he could protect someone, he felt a lot better. ‘’I could help him with things. But what?’’
Yuki stayed quiet as he listened to Roki, and he still kept holding on to his cat plushy Mr. Whiskers. But he realized that he needed to give him away for a while. He had almost forgotten about it when Roki spoke to him some more. Yuki looked at Verine and moved closer to her, a huge blush on his face and his blue eyes staring away, a bit distant, a grey tint to them.
Silently and without making eye contact his eyes fell on her hand and he grabbed it, pulling it up. After that he laid Mr. Whiskers in that one hand and took a few steps back. He wanted to thank the girl but was too shy to, so instead he just stood there, wiggling his toes as he stared at the ground. Until Roki asked him about Mr. Whiskers.
‘’So how did...um...Mr. Whiskers get hurt?’’, the boy asked and Yuki looked up, glancing at him for only a second, before staring at the ground again, blushing, feeling rather ashamed.
‘’I hurt him…’’, he began, swallowing nervously. ‘’After all those years I’ve kind of cuddled him too much…’’

------------------
Friendship
Dawn: 0% - Shun: 1% - Lumineux: 0% - Izzi: 0% - Kain: 0% - Kalissa: 0% - Andrew: 20% - Verine: 3% - Sasha: 2% - Roki: 23%
------------------

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:32 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Shun stayed quiet and watched the movie till the end, till the very sad end. All the while he had shed a few tears silently, but now that the movie was finished the ending was too much for him to handle. He cried more tears; it were still silent cries, not a single sound left his mouth. The only sound he made was his breathing, and now and then a shuddering sigh. But even though he cried, it felt good, really good.
The movie was over, done, he had had his crying moment over something else, and now everyone could go back to what they had been doing and what they loved to do most. Shun sighed in relief and stretched his arms, groaning slightly. He moved his black glasses and wiped away the tears as he stood, not really paying attention to the credits that just had started rolling up the screen; he never cared for the credits.
Wiping away the few tears that rolled down his cheeks he turned around to look at Dawn and Andrew, smiling at them. There were no tears on his face anymore but his different colored eyes were still a bit red and puffy. But that didn’t matter; he didn’t care.
‘’Thanks for the help Dawn, and thanks for both watching this movie with me.’’, he began, thanking them, because he knew that was showing respect. He needed to show respect to his ‘siblings’. ‘’I’m a bit tired… I guess I will go to bed…’’

Shun waved at them, still smiling and chuckling a bit, before slowly shuffling out of the room, limping a bit. His leg stung a bit and looking down he saw the small cut in his jeans; probably one of the dishes’ shards had cut his leg after breaking off. It didn’t really matter though, it didn’t hurt that much. And he mostly limped because he was quite exhausted from today; he needed some good night’s rest.
Moving out of the kitchen and into the hallway Shun made his way towards him room. On his way he saw the stairs towards the attic; Verine’s room. He had never been to her room before, and he probably never wouldn’t; no one really dared to go up there.
Yet, he heard these voices coming from upstairs. There was Verine’s, and he heard another girl’s voice, probably the new girl’s (Sasha), and two other voices. These two were boy’s voices. Shun looked up the stairs but shrugged it off and turned back around, moving into his room. He closed the door behind him and went to his bed, collapsing onto it, resting on his belly he laid his face to rest in his pillow. A loud sigh of exhaustion escaped his mouth.
Shun lifted his head from his pillow and turned on his side, searching lazily through his schoolbag which laid on the ground, taking out a pen and the assignment he had gotten today. He had asked his teacher for extra work, and he had gotten it. He was tired but he didn’t feel like sleeping yet because he mainly slept around 11pm, or 12am. So instead of sleeping he would do this assignment, so he could return it tomorrow during school.

He sat up on his bed cross-legged and stared down at the piece of paper in front of him, his pen in his right hand. He just stared at the blankly, trying to read the tasks carefully, clearly, but he was too tired to think clearly. And there was still this one person on his mind…
Still, he didn’t want to give up this assignment right now, he had to write down at least something that would make sense. And the main reason why he wanted to do this assignment right now was because he needed to forget, because he needed his mind off of things; even though he was tired, if he would try to sleep, he wouldn’t be able to.
Because if he would try, these thoughts would run through his head, teasing him, taunting him. He needed to do something useful, something that would distract him.
‘’This might take a few hours, but that doesn’t matter. This will help me waste time, till I just fall asleep out of true exhaustion…’’, he thought, taking off his glasses for a moment to rub the sleep out of his eyes. Putting the glasses back on he felt a head ache coming up; probably another migraine attack. He had them quite often, because he often stressed himself out about useless things, just like he was doing right now. ‘’Haya isn’t someone useless…’’, a voice in his head spoke to him and he sighed. Shaking his head, trying to make him feel better, Shun went back to reading his assignment, and trying to fill in the empty spaces on the paper.

------------------

Friendship
Dawn: 14% - Lumineux: 2% - Izzi: -4% - Kain: 8% - Kalissa: 5% - Andrew: 4% - Verine: 9% - Sasha: 2% - Yuki: 2%

------------------

Addressed: Dawn, Andrew Mentioned: , Verine, Sasha, Yuki, Roki, Haya Word count: 811 Notes: I really wanted to post as Shun again so I just decided to do it. xD
BM100
BM100

Character sheet
Name: BM100

http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:31 pm

Roki stayed behind Yuki pushing up against his back. He kept looking towards the stair really wanting to be back at home with his friend. But he knew there's was no way to go back to that time. Everything was jerked from his life and he was really getting sick of it all. He hated himself for how childish he was being even though he was only twelve.
“I hurt him... After all those years I've kind of cuddled him too much...”
Roki could hear the hurt in the boy's voice and placed his head on his back.
“I'm sorry...” He said whispering in Yuki's ear. “I know what your feeling towards, Mr. Whiskers...” He felt his face go red, but continued to speak anyway. “I have had several friends just like that one. I had...had to kill all mine though...”
He felt tears form in his eyes as he remembered what his father had made him do. “I loved them all...I could swear I heard them cry out when they left...I know that might sound kind of stupid coming from someone like me, but I really loved them. They were the only things that loved me back.”
He wiped his face and backed up from Yuki. He reached in his bag and pulled out a stuffed Japanese Bobtail plushie as well as an Egyptian Mau plushie. Both looked very old and had several burn marks on them. They were missing most of their fur as well. He held out the Egyptian Mau one towards Yuki.
“A nice lady gave me these and I managed to save them from the fire. You can have this one if you want.”
Roki suddenly tripped and almost fell down the stairs. He grabbed onto the side of the wall trying to keep his balance as his bag snagged on his spiked bracelet. The side tore and the contents of his bag fell out rolling across the floor. He watched in horror as his fuzzy ears and tails fell onto the floor. He pushed the plushie he had offered to Yuki into his arms before bowing to Verine and Sasha.
“I-I...can explain...their...n-not mine...” Roki stuttered as he grabbed them up. He left his sketch book and pencils in the floor as he rushed down the stairs crying.
'Dang it!' Roki thought has he ran into his room and jumped under the covers. 'Now they all think I am a freak...This will probably turn out to be just like school...Only worse since they are older.'
Roki cried out into his pillow hugging his Japanese Bobtail plushie in his arms tightly.

Addressed: Yuki, Verine, and Sasha.
Mentioned: Same and his old school.
Notes: This post has feels! <33 I am curious to how they will react to him now. XD Btw his bag needs to be sown back up. (Hint, hint)
Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:01 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

‘’I'm sorry... I know what you’re feeling towards, Mr. Whiskers... I have had several friends just like that one. I had...had to kill all mine though... I loved them all...I could swear I heard them cry out when they left...I know that might sound kind of stupid coming from someone like me, but I really loved them. They were the only things that loved me back.’’
Yuki looked at Roki, a confused look on his face. He looked Roki up and down in silence, his blue eyes scanning the boy. He seemed sad, he wiped away tears; Yuki could realize he felt horrible about that, but there was this one question burning on his lips, he really wanted to ask Roki. ‘’Maybe he wouldn’t mind answering… I think.’’
‘’That’s sad… But why… kill? Where have they gone to? Why?’’, Yuki asked, feeling a sick feeling to his stomach. It was true that plushies were the only ‘persons’ one could trust; Yuki trusted no one else but Mr. Whiskers. If he would lose the soft cat he wouldn’t know what to do. So how could Roki live without his friends? How could he even have gotten rid of them? That was the question that made Yuki feel the worst. ‘’Maybe his parents forced him to get rid of them. Mine did, too… But no one can take Mr. Whiskers from me, never.’’

‘’I never want to grow up…’’, Yuki then thought, staring at Mr. Whiskers for a moment who was now in Verine’s hands. Growing up meant you had to become an adult, which meant you had to get rid of your plushies, your best friends. Yuki never wanted to grow older, never ever.
Yuki then heard the sound of rustling, like someone was searching through a bag. Turning to face Roki again he realized the boy had a bag with him, and he was now running hand through it, he took out two cat plushies, an Egyptian Mau and a Japanese Bobtail cat. Both looked old, both had some burns on their coat, and on those spots the fur was gone. Yuki look at the plushies with interest, his eyes especially fixated on the Egyptian Mau. ‘’My favorite cat and he has one has his plushy… That’s just so cool! Oh no, I’m jealous…’’, he thought, there was a weak smile on his face as he watched the two plushies in the boy’s hands.
‘’A nice lady gave me these and I managed to save them from the fire. You can have this one if you want.’’, Roki said and Yuki looked at him in shock, then he looked at the cat plushy he referred to and rapidly shook his head.
‘’Oh no… it’s so tempting! That plushy is just adorable! But I don’t want to take it from him; it’s his… And I don’t want Mr. Whiskers to become jealous…’’

Before Yuki could respond to Roki about the plushy, Roki suddenly seemed to stumble and lose his balance. Yuki reached out his hand, trying to catch him, but as soon as Roki grabbed the wall and pulled himself back up Yuki quickly pulled back his hand, a huge blush on his face. He had never wanted to help someone like this before, he blinked a few times, shocked.
‘’I almost…’’, he thought, not even daring to finish his thoughts. Staring at Roki with shock he saw how the boy’s bag had been torn open, and now stuff from his bag was falling to the floor. Cat’s ears and tails, those things cosplayers would wear, cosplayers just like… Yuki. ‘’Are those…?’’
‘’I-I...can explain...they’re...n-not mine...’’, Roki mumbled, after quickly pushing the Egyptian Mau plushy into his hands and for a moment Yuki thought he was crying, but he couldn’t see it clearly because Roki quickly turned around and went clean up the stuff he had dropped. After that he just ran off, out of the attic and down the stairs, and he disappeared in the hallway. Yuki could hear a door slam, probably one of the bedroom’s doors. ‘’Why did he go…?’’
Yuki felt something weird, he didn’t know what it was, but he felt like he needed to go downstairs to see if Roki was alright. He turned around to look at Verine and Sasha, an apologizing look on his face, a huge blush on his cheeks. He wiggled his toes as he spoke, staring at the ground, his hands behind his back.

‘’I’m sorry… I’m gonna see if he’s alright…’’, he whispered, feeling rather shy once more. ‘’I will be back as soon as possible…’’
He turned around and moved over to the doorway of the attic, where the stairs began going down. However, he stopped and turned his head, looking at the two girls, he held the Egyptian Mau plushy close to him. ‘’If you could fix Mr. Whiskers eye… that would be great… Thank you…’’
Without making any more eye contact for a moment longer, Yuki dashed off the stairs quickly. He wasn’t sure where Roki had gone off to so he just rested his ears against the different doors of the different bedrooms, listening for any sounds that might sound like crying. In one room it was completely silent, in the other rooms it were silent, too. But then he came across his own room and heard crying. It was muffled, but it was indeed crying. Was Roki in his room?
Yuki didn’t knock, he just opened the door, pretending he didn’t hear anything; after all it was his room, he had chosen one of the beds, he slept here from now on. Upon entering the room he indeed saw Roki, laying on one of the beds which had been empty when Yuki just arrived here. He guessed Roki had chosen that one bed as his own.

Without asking if it was alright, without asking if Roki wanted to see him, Yuki went over to his bed and sat down on the edge, staring at Roki in silence, his hands resting on his lap. Yuki just stared, simply stared, worry in his blue eyes, but he didn’t say a thing, he didn’t move at all, for a very long time he sat completely still, almost like a statue.
‘’He seems so sad…’’, Yuki thought, he then glanced over at Roki’s bag which stood beside his bed on the ground. Yuki really wanted to look in it, search through it, but he shouldn’t do such a thing; he already had showed selfishness and disrespect by going after him and not knocking on the door before entering.
‘’Roki…’’, Yuki whispered, his worried face turning more sad with each second that passed by. He listened to his sobbing and suddenly really wanted to embrace im, hug him, comfort him. It was something Yuki had never wanted to do with someone, because he didn’t trust anyone, he had never trusted anyone.
But Yuki did it, he bend down and wrapped his arms around Roki’s shoulders, squeezing them slightly, he hoped Roki would stop crying, that it would make him feel better. ‘’Don’t cry…’’, he whispered, feeling a bit uncomfortable because he didn’t know what else to say to him.

------------------
Friendship
Dawn: 0% - Shun: 1% - Lumineux: 0% - Izzi: 0% - Kain: 0% - Kalissa: 0% - Andrew: 20% - Verine: 3% - Sasha: 2% - Roki: 24%
------------------

Addressed: Roki, Sasha, Verine Mentioned: x Word count: 1199 Notes: LOVEEEEE <3333

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:44 pm

Verine watched the boys silently, observing their interactions with a small smile on her lips. How cute... Roki and Yuki
Verine memorized the names, making a clear notice of Yukis desired nickname.

When Yuki held Mr. Whiskers up, Verine didn't reach for him, unsure of what to do. It was a clear indication that she should take the plushy, but she couldn't move. It was such a big part of him, after all.

"Oh, stop it you."
Her attention was once again drawn back to Sasha, the green gaze of the girl drawing Verine in like a moth to a candle. "Maybe I don't want to..." Verines voice was a gentle murmur, whispering across her lips only to the ears of Sasha. Black lashes fluttered over her peculiar eyes, and she pursed her lips as she pulled Sasha even closer.
Verines own giggle rushed out as Sashas toe made contact with her leg, despite her hatred of feet. Sashas were nice though; Clean and well kept.

Verine pulled her gaze away from Sasha though, when Yuki placed Mr. Whiskers in her hand. After squeezing Sasha once, she let go of her roomie and began to thread the eye back to the plushy cat, only glancing up to watch Roki sprint out of the room. He doesn't have to be so upset...
Yuki soon followed after him, and Verine shrugged and moved to sit on the bed, slightly upset about the boys but focusing on the task at hand.

(ITS UGLY BUT I HAD TO FINISH IM SORRY.)
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:21 pm

(Veri your post was great and in no way ugly! <33)

Roki heard the door to the room open and heard someone enter. He tried to stop himself from crying so he could look up and see who it was, but it just made him cry harder.
“Roki...”
Roki continuted to cry his eyes out hating how weak he was being at the moment. He knew he was suspose to be a lot more muture and older then this, but he couldn't help it. For the first time since he was little he just wanted to cry it all away. All his worries. All his fears. His life royally sucked and he hated every minute of it. The only things who seemed to understand him was his stuffed animals, and he only had  the two left. He also knew deep down inside that they could never hug him back. They couldn't take care of him. They couldn't comfort him with warm hugs. They couldn't be his parents. They couldn't be his love.
Suddenly Roki felt something warm press against his back as his shoulders continuted to shake. Whoever it was wrapped their arms around him forcing him into a warm embrace.
“Don't cry...” He heard the person whisper in his ear. He wiped his eyes on his pillow and turned took look the person in the eyes. His eyes sparkled with unshed tears as he slowly spoke.
“Y-yuki...?” Roki said sniffling. He saw that Yuki still held the plushie in his arms that Roki had forced him to take. Roki hugged the Japanese Bobtail tightly in his arms as he tried to calm himself. Being an emocniol wreak right now and just wanting love he threw his arms around Yuki. He sobbed onto the boys shoulder feeling all his thoughts of having no one to hold or care for him to come rushing back.
“Y-yuki...I am not usually like this...” He said started to finally calm himself down. He was still shaking from all his crying. “I...I am usually really calm...(sniffle) and collective...” He layed his cheek against the boys now soaking wet shoulder. “I  just...I want someone to hold me...Can you please do that for me? Even if...even if it's just for a few seconds...I don't have anyone else and...I...I...”
'I love you...' Roki thought to himself in his mind. He wanted to say it out loud, but couldn't bring himself to do it. Everytime he had told someone that he loved them the pushed him away. Even his own parents. Love was for the weak. Even for a child to love someone shows weakness. That's what he had been told by his father and mother his whole life. Well when his father still talked to him. Before he found out about his cat ears and his feelings towards other boys. Roki just wanted to be a child. That's want he had always wanted. To never grow up and be young forever. To never have to leave his ears or plushies behind. To have someone who would understand him. Someone who would love him for who he was and tell him to embrace being himself.
Roki sighed and spoke in a whisper. “Y-yuki...I have something that I want to tell you...I love...um...wearing cat ears too...and I have never been aloud to wear them...outside of my room...the last time I did...I...um...I was striped by my brother and his friends...and forced to walk the halls of my old school...ever since then I haven't wore them...even when I was alone...but if you like them too...would it be okay to wear them with you?”
Roki continuted to hug the boy tucking his legs up under his body as he closed his eyes. “Even...even if you never return my feelings...Yuki...I am really glad to have met you here...I have never met someone like you...You don't even know me and yet you came to find me...Just to make sure I was okay...It means a lot to me...” Roki felt his face warm over as a blush slowly spred across his face.
He sat on his bed not caring who could see him. He just wantd to know Yuki's thoughts. He wanted Yuki to hug him back and tell him everything would be alright. The though of Yuki's rejection did cross his mind, but he pushed it away. He didn't see Yuki as that kind of person. He felt like unlike every other person he would met in this new strange house that Yuki would be the only one to understand him.

Addressed: Yuki.
Mentioned: His father, His mother, His brother, and old school.
Notes: Like how the heck are we gonna give them a cute nickname when they both have 'ki' in their small names? Also can't wait for Yuki's response! <33
Word count: Like I have never done a word count before but this was 800 words so I am like YAY!

Group Home RP - Page 8 Emo-2525252525252520fingerless-gloves-2525252525252520glasses-2525252525252520hair-over-eye-2525252525252520heart-2525252525252520punk-2525252525252520wings-jpg
Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:20 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Yuki squeezed Roki's shoulders tight, wanting him to stop crying. He didn't like tears, he didn't like pain; he always felt other's pain. He was so lost in his thoughts that Roki's words kind of startled him, bringing him back to reality.
‘’Y-Yuki...?’’
‘’I'm here...’’, Yuki thought, smiling weakly, but he didn't say anything. What was there to say, anyway? Best thing he could do right now was stay silent; silence was often stronger than words.
Suddenly Roki wrapped his arms around Yuki and sobbed, his tears soaking Yuki's shoulder. Yuki just sat there quietly, a shocked look on his face, but he just let it happen; he didn't care.
‘’Y-Yuki...I am not usually like this... I...I am usually really calm... and collective...’’, Roki whispered but Yuki didn't respond; he just shrugged.
‘’Yeah...’’

‘’Y-yuki...I have something that I want to tell you...I love...um...wearing cat ears too...and I have never been allowed to wear them...outside of my room...the last time I did...I...um...I was stripped by my brother and his friends...and forced to walk the halls of my old school...ever since then I haven't wore them...even when I was alone...but if you like them too...would it be okay to wear them with you?’’
‘’Yeah, sure.’’, Yuki responded, nodding his head at the younger boy. He didn't hug him back, but with a weak smile on his face he squeezed the boy's shoulders, trying to comfort him. He had never comforted anyone before, why did he do it now? It felt so strange.
‘’Even...even if you never return my feelings...Yuki...I am really glad to have met you here...I have never met someone like you...You don't even know me and yet you came to find me...Just to make sure I was okay...It means a lot to me...’’

‘’We are alike...’’, Yuki thought, squeezing Roki's shoulders again. He bit his lip, feeling rather unsure all of a sudden, uncomfortable. ‘’Shall I tell him more about myself...? He told me about himself, too...’’
‘’Don't worry.’’, was all he said, his voice cold, his words blunt and spoken quickly, but he meant what he said. ‘’We are quite alike... I have cat's ears and tail, too.’’, he began. Mostly he would have loved talking about this to someone, but this time his past was involved, and that hurt.
‘’I had them, too, but I never was allowed to wear them. Heck, my parents didn't even know I had them. I was afraid my father woyld find them and accuse me of being gay... or something like that... I was afraid I would be sacrificed...’’
He swallowed and looked away, he wanted to say more but he couldn't; the words were stuck in his throat. They hurt. And why would Roki even care about his past? No one did. And even if he would care, he wouldn't be able to make it better, no one would.

------------------
Friendship
Dawn: 0% - Shun: 1% - Lumineux: 0% - Izzi: 0% - Kain: 0% - Kalissa: 0% - Andrew: 20% - Verine: 3% - Sasha: 2% - Roki: 25%
------------------

Addressed: Roki Mentioned: x Word count: x Notes: Well, his full name is Yukiteru. So maybe Rokiteru? ;D (LAMEEEE)

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanaya Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:15 pm

"Maybe I don't want to..."

Sasha had been watching the two children before her, her eyeflashes fluttering every now and then when Verine's breath brushed against her cheek and she felt her cheeks grow even warmer. Stop it, stop it. She mentally scolded herself, and tried to seem as though Verine had no real effect on her, but either way, Sasha felt her lips turn up and she returned a giggly-smile.

“I-I...can explain...their...n-not mine...”
Her head turned and her smile faltered. Roki's bag had ripped, and out tumbled tails, cat ears and whatnot. Sasha's eyes widened, but she had reached out a free hand, ready to comfort the now reclusive Roki, but he took off. And so did Yuki. Sasha's brows furrowed as Verine left her side and Sasha went over to the door and peeked her head out, biting her lip. She had wanted to tell Roki that it was okay;and ask him if she could wear some kitty ears, too. But the two boys were gone.

She closed the door only slightly, and turned, watching Verine as she sat on the bed. Sasha couldn't help but wanna smile again;she forced herself not to. Verine was doing exactly what Yuki had wanted;she's fixing Mr. Whiskers. Now, she did giggle again before she crossed the room and sat beside Verine. Reaching up a hand, Sasha brushed aside Verine's bangs but watched as they softly fell back into place, and this time, she did smile. "Y-you're really pretty, you know.." She murmured, but her eyes widened as those words slipped out, but she froze;her hand fell and she placed it back in her lap, and scooted back into the bed just somewhat and brought up her legs, crossing them together.

((YOURS WAS PERFECT, VERI. UGH. UGH. HAVE THIS KINDA CUTE ONE. I MADE IT JUS' 4 U.))
Kanaya
Kanaya

Character sheet
Name: Kanaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:04 pm

’Don't worry. We are quite alike... I have cat's ears and tail, too.’’

Roki wiped his eyes and sat up. He blushed and looked at Yuki's shoulder. "I...I am sorry for my sudden outburst. My life has sucked for the last three years. I just..." He let his voice trail off.

He sniffled and listened as Yuki started speaking.
‘’I had them, too, but I never was allowed to wear them. Heck, my parents didn't even know I had them. I was afraid my father woyld find them and accuse me of being gay... or something like that... I was afraid I would be sacrificed...’’
Roki stared at Yuki in horror. "Sacrificed!? Who would do that to their own kid?"
Roki straightened his shirt up and hugged his plushie. He knew how weird he must look with all the chains and spikes sitting on his bed hugging a plushie. But really at the moment he didn't really care. He had a friend. Maybe even more since he kept feeling a lot towards this boy called Yuki.
"Sorry for...um...soaking your shoulder..." Roki said blushing a deep red. He smiled and sat down next to Yuki throwing his feet over the edge of his bed.
"So do you want to tell me why you were sent here? I think I already told you mine." Roki giggled a bit and looked to his right.
He saw the cat ears and tails on his pillow. He picked one up and placed it on his head before popping a pair on Yuki.
'Omg...' Roki thought to himself. He looked away as his face turned a beat red. 'What the heck? Man why does...why does he look so...' Roki shook his head frantically trying to get rid of the thoughts as he waited for the boys response.

Meonched: Same.
Note: I LOVE THESE TWO!!!! ♥.♥

Group Home RP - Page 8 Emo-2525252525252520fingerless-gloves-2525252525252520glasses-2525252525252520hair-over-eye-2525252525252520heart-2525252525252520punk-2525252525252520wings-jpg

Last edited by Roki on Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:33 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

‘’I...I am sorry for my sudden outburst. My life has sucked for the last three years. I just...’’
‘’Don't worry.’’, Yuki responded, not making eye contact with Roki but instead looking down at the bed's sheets. ‘’I know the feeling...’’
‘’Sacrificed!? Who would do that to their own kid?’’, Roki asked, sounding shocked; he looked rather horrified. Yuki looked his way, a cold look on his face like it didn't bother him at all, like it happened to everyone.
‘’My parents. And the others...’’, he responded, shrugging slightly. At this very moment he didn't really care for Roki's reaction; for years he had tried to make others understand him, but years of his life he had tried to make others feel pity, but not anymore, not now. Because no one would ever feel pity; what was the use?

‘’Sorry for...um...soaking your shoulder...’’
‘’No worries.’’, Yuki said coldly, once again looking away from the boy. There was a slight blush on his face.
‘’So do you want to tell me why you were sent here? I think I already told you mine.’’, Roki then asked, sitting on the bed, beside Yuki, his legs now hanging over the edge as well.
Yuki blushed, he sighed; he wasn't sure if he actually wanted to tell Roki, it hurt so much. But he had told Yuki about his story, so why not tell Roki?
He couldn't respond though, as Roki suddenly put on some cat ears and even put some on top of Yuki's head.
Yuki laid the plushy he had been holding on Roki's bed and looked up at the ears on his head. At first he was a bit shocked, a huge red blush on his face, but soin he smiled excitedly and touched the cat ears, rubbing them. ‘’Oh so cute! And they're so soft!’’

However, soon after Yuki realized they were having quite a serious conversation and so he coughed, blushing again and looking away from Roki, at the floor.
‘’Anyway...’’, he began, taking a deep breath before he continued. ‘’It's a long story...’’
He swallowed, stared silently for a moment; there was a slight ache in his chest, a sting. ‘’I... I grew up in a cult. My mother died when I was really young, I had a baby brother back then. My father and I never had a true bond together... he hated me...’’
Again quiet, again collecting his memories. He took another deep breath, his shoulder shuddered, his body shivered. ‘’I grew up with a god, a bloodthirsty god. We were great, we were the best, everyone in thd cult told me... God was great, He was almighty. And everyone who stood in his way would be sacrificed by us; people with different beliefs or opinions from us, hobos, gay people... everyone who was different...’’

‘’I was bullied, beaten everyday at school and it even got worse when I... when I fell in love with a boy... I was so afraid, but I told my father, and he hated me, he hit me, beated me everyday, as well... Until I was forced to leave my home, he kicked me out... I was taken in by this woman, that one boy's mother... He knew about it and so he hates me, just like my father hated me... After a year or so his mother chose his side; she decided it was best for everyone if I left their house... And so I was sent here... And now I'm here...’’
Yuki stopped speaking, he took a very deep breath. He shuddered even more, his shoulders shook with every sob that left his mouth; tears rolled down his cheek, he cried. He tried to wipe them away, but they kept coming back, he couldn't stop shedding them.
Yuki covered his face with his hands, he sobbed louder. ‘’I miss him so much... even though he's an... even though he's so mean...’’

------------------
Friendship
Dawn: 0% - Shun: 1% - Lumineux: 0% - Izzi: 0% - Kain: 0% - Kalissa: 0% - Andrew: 20% - Verine: 3% - Sasha: 2% - Roki: 25%
------------------

Addressed: Roki Mentioned: His father, mother, brother, his cult, the boy, the boy's mother Word count: x Notes: Yuki dislikes cursing <3

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:42 pm

Verine smiled softly as Sasha spoke, fingers moving slowly to fix Mr. Whiskers. "As are you darling."
She leaned over for a moment, setting the plushy aside to put her fingers on either side of Sashas mouth, pushing her lips up to form a smile beneath her green gaze. "You're stunning."

Laughing softly to herself, Verine returned to her work, finishing the job and setting the cat gently down on the bed, making sure he was comfortable for Yukis return. She flopped backwards after this, staring up at the ceiling with a thoughtful gaze, fingers reaching towards Rebel, who was sleeping in the corner. Typical Rebel...

(ALL MY POSTS ARE UGLY. AND EVERYONE ELSES IS BEAUT. ALSO. SORRY FOR THE SHORTNESS.)
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:27 pm

“Oh so cute! And they're so soft!”
Roki smiled happily kicking his feet and hugging his plushie still. He looked down at the plushie before thinking. 'I wonder if he can breath? I hop I am not hurting the poor little guy...' Roki didn't want to hurt the plushie, but he also felt like if he let it go he would break down again.
He decided to snuggle the kitty for just a little longer. Roki looked up at Yuki to see a blush spread across his face again. He coughed and looked at the floor before speaking.
“Anyway... It's a long story...”
Roki saw the hurt in Yuki's face as he took a deep breath. He placed his hand on Yuki's still clutching the kitty in his right hand. “Go head...I am here to listen...I could never judge another person...after everything I have been through I have found out I am a good...Good sounding board.”
‘’I... I grew up in a cult. My mother died when I was really young, I had a baby brother back then. My father and I never had a true bond together... he hated me...’’
Roki saw Yuki shudder and felt a sharp pain come into his chest. He was scared. Roki didn't know what to do to help and sat there as he continued.
‘’I grew up with a god, a bloodthirsty god. We were great, we were the best, everyone in thd cult told me... God was great, He was almighty. And everyone who stood in his way would be sacrificed by us; people with different beliefs or opinions from us, hobos, gay people... everyone who was different...’’
Roki felt tears form in his eyes as he sat there in shock listening to Yuki. 'It is...just as bad as mine...'
‘’I was bullied, beaten everyday at school and it even got worse when I... when I fell in love with a boy... I was so afraid, but I told my father, and he hated me, he hit me, beated me everyday, as well... Until I was forced to leave my home, he kicked me out... I was taken in by this woman, that one boy's mother... He knew about it and so he hates me, just like my father hated me... After a year or so his mother chose his side; she decided it was best for everyone if I left their house... And so I was sent here... And now I'm here...’’
Roki felt like his heart was being tore apart. He felt hot warm tears fall down his face again. He heard Yuki start sobbing softly at first before it got worse. Roki watched as Yuki tried in vain to wipe his tears away, but the seemed to keep coming. Finally he watched Yuki cover his face and sob loudly.
“I miss him so much...even though he's an...even though he's so mean.”
Roki wiped his face several time, but couldn't stop his tears either. 'Why? Why would someone do that to him? Why beat him just cause he is different?' Roki hugged Yuki as he felt his body shake under him.
“Shh. That boy and your father are no better then my family. They aren't any better than my first love either. I had a boy who never returned my feelings as while. And let's just say that...” He swallowed trying to keep his voice steady as he continued.
“After my father was done with me...I hurt everywhere. Yes I mean everywhere. He decided that if I was going to...to be that way I would have to take his beatings...and his...um...anyway I was rushed to the hospital from what he did to me. I was in there for two weeks and...and I still hold scars from that time. I was only ten, but he didn't care.”
Roki pulled Yuki's cheek onto his chest and stroked his hair trying to calm the boy and himself. 'I am here no Yuki. No one well ever hurt my Yuki again.' He gasped and felt his face heat up as he blushed. He loved Yuki. He knew it now. He knew it for certain in that very moment.
Roki wiped his face even though he was still crying and stared down at Yuki.
“I'm sorry Yuki about your father. Your daddy sounds like a jerk. I'm sorry about your life, you had it pretty rough. Bending over backwards, never good enough. It takes more than I have, pick fights with the past, I always lose. Don't you know? That's no way to live. I know what it's like staying up all night nursing wounds.”
Roki brushed Yuki's hair from his face and pushed his hands from his face. He looked into his eyes as he saw his tears and stared. He slowly placed his lips softly on his mouth trying to calm his sobs. He pulled back a few inches from his face before speaking.
“Yuki. You don't have to be alone any more. Neither do I. I...I...” Roki let his voice trail off before placing his lips back on Yuki's. He felt his face heat up and knew he was probably bright red at the moment, but he didn't care. He slowly kissed him kind of testing the waters to see how Yuki would react.
'What if he pulls away in disgust? What if he doesn't care for you and really wants to be alone?' Roki felt tears fell from his eyes onto Yuki's cheeks as he continued to kiss him. Even if he pulled away and rejected him he would just enjoy this small window in time. He loved Yuki even more then the boy two years ago.

Mentioned: Father, Yuki's Father, and Mother.
Word Count: Like this thing ish 1000 words of nothing but feels! Bam take that Yuki!
Notes: I fcking love this post! <3 So Jayjay can you spot something in this post?
Hint: It's underlined ;D

Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:06 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Tears, sadness, crying. He was in a deep black hole, only darkness. He shut out the world as he sat there, hands covering his face. He saw nothing but darkness. But that was good; Roki would never see his ugly wet face this way.
Until he suddenly got embraced and hugged. Yuki had never been this close to anyone, because no one wanted to. It felt so weird, but it felt good. Yet, it felt wrong. Why now? Why after all those years, now? His father had never hugged him, he had had no friends who ever comforted him like this. He never grew close with his younger brother because the boy had a better bond with their father, and so he prefered their father's company over Yuki's.
‘’Shh. That boy and your father are no better then my family. They aren't any better than my first love either. I had a boy who never returned my feelings as while. And let's just say that...’’
‘’He too...?’’

‘’After my father was done with me...I hurt everywhere. Yes I mean everywhere. He decided that if I was going to...to be that way I would have to take his beatings...and his...um...anyway I was rushed to the hospital from what he did to me. I was in there for two weeks and...and I still hold scars from that time. I was only ten, but he didn't care.’’
Both cried, both sobbed, and Yuki hugged back for the first time in his life; his first ever received hug, his first ever returned hug.
‘’I'm s-sorry to hear that... A-and you were even so much y-younger than me, it's c-c-cruel...’’, he whispered, holding Roki tight, squeezing him slightly. The words were hard for him to speak because he had never been able to show pity to others, mostly because there weren't many people like him who he had ever met, but he truly meant what he said.
‘’If I dared I would kill his father, and my own. But I'm a coward...’’

‘’I'm sorry Yuki about your father. Your daddy sounds like a jerk. I'm sorry about your life, you had it pretty rough. Bending over backwards, never good enough. It takes more than I have, pick fights with the past, I always lose. Don't you know? That's no way to live. I know what it's like staying up all night nursing wounds.’’
‘’W-what....? The way he said it... that sounded like the text from a song by Icon for Hire... wasn't it...?’’, Yuki thought, recalling the words Roki had spoken. He had stopped shivering by now, his sobs had calmed, slightly.
A warm embrace, suddenly light, a face. Roki had pulled away Yuki's hands, now light shone in his eyes again, and the first thing he saw was Roki's face; he had cried as well. Yuki saw no tears, but he indeed saw the signs of tears and sadness in the boys eyes.
Resting his head against Roki's chest he just leaned there, feeling how Roki's hand stroked his black hair. For a moment Yuki closed his eyes, feeling the warm embrace. His heart went wild in his chest, like a bird in a cage, trying to get out. He was so nervous, a huge blush on his face, but he didn't say anything; he didn't want to admit it. He was scared to admit it.

Yuki flinched slightly when all of a sudden Roki's face came closer to his. He didn't really like being this close to someone, and the fear only became worse when Roki's lips touched his.
Trying to calm himself Yuki closed his eyes for that short moment, a handful of bed sheets which he crushed and twisted out of overwhelming nerves. But he enjoyed this moment, he really did; he had never experienced such things before, this was his first ever kiss, and it felt good.
Yuki opened his eyes as Roki pulled back, and he stared, quietly. But his mind screamed something else.
‘’Why... did he stop?’’
‘’Yuki. You don't have to be alone any more. Neither do I. I...I...’’

Yuki's face was covered with tears, but h had stopped crying. All that was left of his sadness was his wet face and his puffy red eyes.
He wanted to say something but didn't know what. He just stayed quiet, craving that last moment again, and it came back; Roki kissed him again. Their lips together, it felt so good, yet it felt so wrong. But Yuki desired it, and people chose desire over rules and fear, most of the time.
Yuki could feel Roki's tears on his cheeks; was he crying again? Even though Yuki wanted this kiss to last longer, he pulled back. But in return he wrapped his arms around Roki, pulling him close to him and holding him tight. He rocked him back and fort slowly, not even noticing it himself. He wasn't sure if Roki was shorter than him, but right now it sure felt like it.
He enjoyed this moment, but it still felt wrong.
‘’What if... what if the others in the house see us like this, or find out about this? What if they beat us just like our fathers did...?’’, he asked, holding Roki even a bit tighter than before. Tears started to well up in his eyes again, but he didn't let them go this time; he held them back.
‘’Is this right...? Is it right to give in to these feelings this quick...?’’

------------------
Friendship
Dawn: 0% - Shun: 1% - Lumineux: 0% - Izzi: 0% - Kain: 0% - Kalissa: 0% - Andrew: 20% - Verine: 3% - Sasha: 2% - Roki: 28%
------------------

Addressed: Roki Mentioned: Their fathers, the others in the house Word count: 950 Notes: Omg... I feel like getting Shun's butt in here to ruin this sweet moment but that would be so sad. XD

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:19 am

Roki felt Yuki pull back from their kiss and he felt his tears sped up as he sniffled loudly. 'He really doesn't return my feelings. I knew it was to good to be true, but why does it still hurt so much?'
Roki's thoughts were interrupted almost imminently though when he felt Yuki wrap his arms around him. He rocked him slowly and Roki felt his heart start to beat fast against his rib.
“What if...what if the others in the house see us like this, or find out about this? What if they beat us just like our fathers did...?”
Roki's eyes widened as his mind raced. 'He does return them.' His heart soared as he hugged Yuki back.
“There's a...um...ugh what was it?” Roki asked. He dried his tears and desperately tried to remember the rest of the song.
“I get it, give me a little credit. I remember when I was that pathetic.” Roki's voice grew stronger and a little louder as he closed his eyes and continued to remember the song. "Wearing my scars on my sleeve, for all the world to see. Like look what they did to me quick, lay on the sympathy thick. You probably have the right to feel how you do. You were mistreated and cheated out of the childhood you needed. And now you'll never succeed if you're so convinced you're defeated. If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it."
Roki looked Yuki in the eyes seeing them full with tears. He brushed Yuki's hair from his face and smiled misgeviouly.
“I-I love...you, Yuki. Let them think what they want of us. I have been fighting people since before I could walk. I am trained in several marchel arts as well as with the sword. I have been attacked clothed and naked."
Roki ran his figure a long Yuki's cheek and stopped it in front of his lips. He leaned forward and kissed him gently for a few seconds before pulling back and brushing the hair from his own face. He took hold of Yuki's hand and smiled. Suddenly his tummy growled loudly and he giggled. He blush afterwards hating how he still giggled in his some-what child like voice. Really it sounded a lot like a small girls laugh and he had been told it on more then one occasion.
“Sorry I keep doing that. I was told I would grow out of it soon, but it keeps staying. Kind of sad to have such a cute laugh, huh? By the way can you come down to the kitchen to help me find something to eat? I haven't eaten in three days and...well being just a kid I didn't have any money.”
Roki smiled widely as he waited for Yuki's answer.

Mentioned: No one?

Last edited by Roki on Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:36 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

‘’There's a...um...ugh what was it? I get it, give me a little credit. I remember when I was that pathetic. Wearing my scars on my sleeve, for all the world to see. Like look what they did to me quick, lay on the sympathy thick. You probably have the right to feel how you do. You were mistreated and cheated out of the childhood you needed. And now you'll never succeed if you're so convinced you're defeated. If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it.’’
‘’That IS a song by Icon for Hire.’’, Yuki thought as he listened to the words Roki spoke. He hadn't heard that song in forever and tried to remember the beat. It all came back quite slowly. ‘’He knows that song...’’
‘’I-I love...you, Yuki.’’
‘’So soon already...?’’, Yuki thought, clenching his jaws, but it wasn't visible because his mouth was shut.
‘’Let them think what they want of us. I have been fighting people since before I could walk. I am trained in several marchel arts as well as with the sword. I have been attacked clothed and naked.’’

‘’That's so horrible...’’, Yuki whispered, looking away from Roki for a moment. But he looked back up as soon as Roki was close to his face again.
Roki kissed him again and Yuki closed his eyes, he just let it happen. It was weird; it felt good, but at the same time it felt like it hadn't much sensation. Yuki guessed it was his own fault, he just still didn't trust this boy, even though they shared the same interests, even though they loved each other. He just didn't trust anyone anymore. But he wanted those kisses; it was not like he prefered to be on his own, he wanted Roki to be around him.
Roki grabbed his hand and Yuki smiled weakly; for a moment they sat there on the bed silently, holding hands. Yuki squeezed Roki's a bit.
It was all quiet and good when suddenly Roki's belly grumbled. Yuki looked his way, a bit confused at first, but then he grinned; something he had never done before. Roki giggled, Yuki tried to hold his own.

‘’Sorry I keep doing that. I was told I would grow out of it soon, but it keeps staying. Kind of sad to have such a cute laugh, huh? By the way can you come down to the kitchen to help me find something to eat? I haven't eaten in three days and...well being just a kid I didn't have any money.’’
‘’Don't worry, I have the same issue. That's why I never laugh.’’, Yuki said, before continuing. ‘’I haven't eaten for days either, but I'm just not hungry... But this kid made sushi for dinner. Maybe there's a bit left for you there.’’
Yuki squeezed Roki's hand again, before letting go and getting up from the bed. ‘’I will be back soon. Gonna get Mr. Whiskers; he must be scared up there without me. I think the girls fixed his eye. I will be back, I promise.’’
Yuki wanted to walk away but hesitated for a moment, turning back around and bending over to kiss Roki on his cheek, before leaving the bedroom with a huge blush on his face, up the stairs, towards the attic.

Reaching the attic Yuki saw the door was opened slightly. He walked over to it and knocked on the door, before peeking his head around the corner.
Stepping inside the room silently, blushing, Yuki glanced around the attic to see if Mr. Whiskers was somewhere around there.
‘’Hey, I'm back... Roki is alright.’’, he said, because he thought the girls would probably worry about him, slightly. He accidentally kicked against something and looking down, seeing it were a sketchbook and a pen and pencil, probably Roki's. Yuki picked them up and held them close to him, allbof a sudden realizing he was wearing one of Roki's cat cosplay sets; the ears on his head. Yuki quickly took them off, feeling rather ashamed; his face was now even more red than when he entered. ‘’Um, pardon me...’’, he apologized for the cat thing.
That's when he saw Mr. Whiskers, his eye was fixed.

Yuki rushed over to the plushy quickly and picked it up with one hand, looking at him. He smiled and looked at Verine and Sasha, Verine in particular because she had fixed the eye.
‘’His eye is fixed.’’, Yuki said and he pointed at the cat's depressed looking face, cheerfully. ‘’Look, he's all happy again!’’
He moved over to Verine and hugged her, happily, glad, thankful. His hands were filled with Roki's belongings and his own plushy. ‘’Thank you so much!’’
Yuki let go again and looked up at thectwo girls, smiling, a real smile, a bright one. ‘’If you're hungry I can bring up some food for you, I was planning on going to the kitchen anyway.’’
He waited for a response, and after that he smiled again and hugged the stuff in his arms right, turning around and hopping down the stairs; he was really happy now.

He entered his room again where Roki was and went over to the boy's bed, smiling and laying Roki's stuff on the bed, as well as the cat's ears he had been wearing. After that he plopped down beside him and held up the sad looking Mr. Whiskers, for Roki to see.
‘’Look, he's all happy again!’’, Yuki said, he sort of squealed, but he didn't notice.
He then put Mr. Whiskers on Roki's bed and got up again, grabbing Roki's hands and trying to pull him up. He was really excited now; this house didn't seem so bad, Yuki had expected a horrible place, but it wasn't all that bad.
‘’Come on, we will get you something to eat. Let's go to the kitchen.’’

------------------
Friendship
Dawn: 0% - Shun: 1% - Lumineux: 0% - Izzi: 0% - Kain: 0% - Kalissa: 0% - Andrew: 20% - Verine: 13% - Sasha: 10% - Roki: 29%
------------------

Addressed: Roki, Verine Mentioned: Shun, Sasha Word count: 2047 Notes: Damn that was a long post! I COULDN'T STOP! ;_;
Also, for Veri and Sasha, Yuki waited for an answer so you can answer him with yes or no if you like. c;

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:56 pm

‘’His eye is fixed.’’
Verine sat up, looking at Yuki with a large smile on her face as the boy squeezed the plushy cat. ‘’Look, he's all happy again!’’
"Yes, he--" She could only get out so much before Yuki had his arms around her, face bright with excitement and arms tight around her ribs.
She squeezed back just as hard; Yuki was adorable. Her favorite child in the house

‘’Thank you so much!’’
Verine blushed, pursing her lips to try and hide the large smile she felt coming on. "Sure thing, Yuki. Im glad to help."

‘’If you're hungry I can bring up some food for you, I was planning on going to the kitchen anyway.’’
Verine looked at Sasha once, hand reaching over to hers while she considered. Her free hand tapped a finger against her lower lip, gaze thoughtful. "I'd actually love if you brought us up some icecream, Yuki." She paused, reaching over to the boy with both hands and stroking some hair out of his face, before letting her palms gently rest on his shoulders. "After you and Roki eat, bring some stuff up here, for you guys too. Any kind, all the toppings, and big spoons for all of us, alright?" She beamed, and kissed the little boy softly on his hairline, just above his forehead, before leaning back against Sasha and watching him skip out of the room.

Her voice was wobbly as she finally thought of what she had asked, and her face turned to Sasha with uncertainty.
"You do like icecream, right?"
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:53 pm

"Don't worry, I have the same issue. That's why I never laugh."
Roki smiled warmly and nodded still holding Yuki's hand.
"I haven't eaten for days either, but I'm just not hungry... But this kid made sushi for dinner. Maybe there's a bit left for you there.’’
Roki's tummy growled again only louder making him jump. He quickly blushed deeply and stared at his feet. He felt Yuki squeeze his hand before letting go and getting up.
‘’I will be back soon. Gonna get Mr. Whiskers; he must be scared up there without me. I think the girls fixed his eye. I will be back, I promise.’’
Roki nodded understand where he was coming from completely. He started to speak until Yuki kissed his cheek before walking from the room. He smiled warmly seeming to gaze off into the blue before blushing and shaking himself from his thoughts.
'I need to stop that. Ugh father why did you make me watch some of that stuff? And like...why do I wanna...wanna...'
Roki hollered softy in confusion and slammed his head into his pillow. He turned and opened one eye to see his two kitty plushies staring at him.
"Guys. You all need to help me out alright. I kind of have this boy now that I really really like and...well...I dunno just forget it. I will tell you all later."
He picked them up and hugged them before placing them on his pillow. He straight his bed and walked over to his belongings. He pulled out his nightclothes and leaned them on his bed before noticing his bag and book were still upstairs. He was just about to go out when he noticed his cat ears were still on he walked over and sat done next to his pillow and found the tail piece. He shook a bit scared at what he was thinking, but finally put it on. He tied it around his waist gently and grabbed up one for Yuki.
He heard someone and turned to see Yuki come back into the room. He took the cat ears off and laided them on Roki's bed before popping down next to him.
Roki saw Mr. Whiskers in his arms and smiled happily. He was very glad the kitty was okay and he looked a lot better with his eye back.
‘’Look, he's all happy again!’’
Roki smiled and giggled happily nodding to Yuki. He watched Yuki put Mr. Whiskers on his bed before getting up to grab Roki's hands.
‘’Come on, we will get you something to eat. Let's go to the kitchen.’’
Roki jumped up and nodded before noticing something all of the sudden. He blushed, pushing the cat tail into Yuki's hands and turning his head away from Yuki before he spoke.
"I might need to go somewhere else first..." Roki muttered and let go of Yuki's hand and walked quickly over to the door.
He popped his head out looking at the doors lining the hall before turning back to Yuki.
"So. Um. Where's the bathroom here? Can you take me there?"
Roki wiggled a bit wanting to go, but not wanting to leave his new friend behind. He didn't really know his way around and wanted Yuki near him to show him around.
'Well I could go by myself I guess. But I don't want to. I am going to need a bucket in a minute anyway...' Roki thought as he eyed Yuki up.

Mentioned: No one?

Last edited by Roki on Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next