The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3
The Riadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
Group Home RP - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 6:45 pm by Jeamesero

» What Music Are You Listening To?
Group Home RP - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:52 pm by Jeamesero

» Count to 1000!
Group Home RP - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:44 pm by Jeamesero

» Yum or yuck?
Group Home RP - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:36 pm by Roki

» I drop a_
Group Home RP - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:35 pm by Roki

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Group Home RP

+8
Verine
Jeamesero
Kain
Bright Fang
Dawn
Kanaya
Shadow
Kahlua
12 posters

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Go down

Group Home RP - Page 9 Empty Group Home RP

Post by Dawn Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Riadven Pribilsky Group Home

Hello, you are now in a group home (for whatever reason) for children between the ages of six and eighteen. Your foster parents are only in it for the money, hardly paying attention to the children, which is why the older children help care for the younger.
The adults of the house supply the food, but not the meals. They pay the bills and attend meetings, but there is nothing else that they do for their adopted children.
The home is located in a small town in southern Montana. The town only has the necessities: a grocery store, pharmacy, doctor's office, dentist, a few clothing stores, an all-grades school, and so on.
The parents go by the names Veronica Pribilsky and Johnathan Pribilsky. They are hard on the children, occasionally losing their tempers on the older ones and potentially getting violent on a select few that stand up for the younger kids who only get screamed at.
It's a fend for yourself world mostly, but a few of the older kids take care of the younger ones and the others maintain their roles as young adolescent miscreants.

The rules of the home that are strictly maintained by the adults are as follows:
ø There is to be absolutely no swearing around the younger children (Under age 12).
ø The use of cell-phones is prohibited while doing homework and between the hours of 10:00PM and 6:00AM.
ø If inappropriate behaviour, such as PDA, horseplay with violent intentions, disobedience, or deliberate discrimination towards another member of the home is discovered, all involved will be punished.
ø  If classes at school are discovered to be skipped, punishment will be in order, including grounding, confiscation of items such as cell phone, MP3, laptop, and other privileges temporarily dissolved.
ø Any pets must be entirely paid for by the owner, and if complaints are filed, they go instantly unless it is a hearing, sight or other disablement helper.
Welcome to the home, Guest.
ø No rooms will be shared by the same gender, no matter of sexuality.
ø Unless otherwise discussed by the parents, no children will be allowed in the basement suite.
ø No outsiders will be brought in to the house without a valid reason and approval from the parents.
ø Doors will be locked at 9:00 PM every night, and unlocked at 6:00 AM each morning, with the exception of work duties.

What you may and may not have to begin the RP:
May have:
Cell phone
Laptop
Clothing (obviously)
iPod or other Mp3 device
Stuffed animals
Money
Bicycle (pedal only)
Job
Relationship (out of home)

May not have :
Pets
Vehicle
Motorcycle

**If you wish or have before you join or gain any of these things later in the Group Home RP, please do not hesitate to PM me (Abaddon) and I will either accept, deny, or suggest changes.
Please be realistic, a 12 year old isn't going to buy themselves a corvette, that just doesn't happen.

On another note, I, Abaddon, will be running this RP. You'll PM your joining forms to me and I'll PM you back with your acceptance or anything that needs to be changed.
You can all only roleplay one character per account, as long as you promise to keep them active. Second characters will be allowed once the RP has been going strong for a week.
Your character should be relatively similar to your wolf in personality and name, if not exactly the same. In the home, they don't really consider each other siblings, more just people living in the same place. So yes, relationships within the house are allowed.
Get as dirty as y'all want but don't be super graphic about it. Also, if you're nine, frickle frackle isn't a thing. Ok? Ok.
I LOVE YOU ALL. HAVE FUN. LET'S DO THIS.

By the way, a map of the main floor that the kids live on:
Group Home RP - Page 9 2wohv5s

J O I N I N G

Code:
Name;

Nicknames;

Age;

How did you get in the home;

How long have you been in the home;

Physical description;

Reference;

Personality;

History;

Family;

Likes;

Dislikes;

Hobbies;

Sexual Orientation;

Relationship Status;

Job;

Last edited by Abaddon on Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:13 pm; edited 4 times in total
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet
Name: Deyanira

Back to top Go down

Group Home RP - Page 9 Empty Re: Group Home RP

Post by Jeamesero Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:05 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Text or other’s speech’’

Yuki watched Roki as the boy got up and peeked around the corner of the door, before looking back at Yuki. He appeared a bit nervous, uncomfortable, and Yuki wondered what was wrong.
‘’I might need to go somewhere else first... So. Um. Where's the bathroom here? Can you take me there?’’
‘’Oh, he needs to use the bathroom. Got it.’’, Yuki thought and he nodded at Roki, smiling at him. He moved over to him and grabbed his hand, leading him towards a door in the bedroom, which led to a small bathroom. Yuki dragged Roki along like he was a big brother or a father, feeling responsible for the boy because he was older. But it was more than just feeling responsible, though Yuki wasn't sure what it actually was.
‘’This way.’’, he said as he opened the door, and the small room on the other side appeared, a shower, a toilet and a sink with mirror.
‘’Sadly there is no bathtub... Guess I gotta miss my hot baths...’’, he thought, a sad look on his face, but he soon smiled at Roki, happy again.
‘’Here it is. I will wait for you outside.’’

After a while of Waiting Yuki smiled at Roki and grabbed his hand, squeezing it. Even though he still felt nervous and strange, even though it still didn't feel really comfortable, Yuki had managed to adjudt to the new situation in a rather short time.
Roki loved him, he had told Yuki, and Yuki was sure that he felt the same way about this boy; he just had a hard time telling him. He didn't know what words to use, he was shy.
But Yuki knew for sure that he felt more than friendship, and after everything Roki had been through, Yuki wanted to keep him close and happy. He wanted to protect him.
Quietly, his mouth shut, he dragged Roki out of their room and into the hallway, pulling him along as he tugged his hand.
He took Roki into the kitchen; there were sounds in the dining room but Yuki ignored them, dragging Roki straight towards the kitchen counter. A dish with sushi rolls was still left there. Yuki grabbed one and pinched it; it felt a bit dried out, but it would still be eatable.

‘’I'm not gonna eat it, but Roki will...’’, Yuki told himself, his mouth shut. He grabbed the dish with his free hand and turned to look at Roki, smiling at him and putting the dish in Roki's hand. He let go of his other hand, moving over to the fridge and the freezer.
‘’Verine and Sasha wanted some ice cream, they invited us up there to eat with them.’’, he said, taking out a few packages of ice cream, different flavors; strawberry, mint, lemon, chocolate... a few more. ‘’You wanna eat with them?’’
As Yuki spoke he didn't make eye contact, carrying the ice cream packages towards the kitchen counter and looking through drawers for spoons.
‘’We don't have to, but if you don't want to I will at least bring them their ice cream.’’, Yuki continued. It was so strange; he took out all the stuff he needed, without hesitation, like he knew where to find it all, like he had lived in this house for years.
‘’Roki, I just wanted to... ask... are w-we...? Are we, u-um...?’’, he began, but the air got stuck in his throat. He swallowed and breathed a bit heavily for a few seconds, his face was as red as a tomato, his whole body felt extremely hot. He was so nervous, he felt sick, almost like he was going to throw up.

Yuki finally looked at Roki again, a weak but warm smile on his face, a blush on his cheeks.
‘’I need to ask him. I need to know for sure. But I can't... I mean, how...?’’
Yuki looked at the ground, arms folded behind his back, his blue eyes a grey tint to them, distant. ‘’I can't do this...!’’
‘’You know... never mind...’’, he whispered and he blushed even more, moving nervously up and down on his toes.
He turned around and grabbed the ice cream packages, carrying them in his arms. He didn't make eye contact as he spoke again, too shy to do so.
‘’Let's go, you choose where we eat...’’

------------------
Friendship
Dawn: 0% - Shun: 1% - Lumineux: 0% - Izzi: 0% - Kain: 0% - Kalissa: 0% - Andrew: 20% - Verine: 13% - Sasha: 10% - Roki: 30%
------------------

Addressed: Roki Mentioned: Verine, Sasha, people in the living room Word count: x Notes: Poor Yuki, he's so nervous...

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:14 pm

Roki stood looking down the hallway until Yuki surprised him by grabbing him by the hand. He looked into Yuki's eyes with a questioning gaze. Roki felt Yuki start to pull him along and just followed his lead. He lead him to a small room.
“This way.”
Roki heard Yuki say as he opened the door. He popped his head into the small room. All it contained was a shower, toilet, and sink with mirror. 'Guess I won't get a bath...' Roki thought to himself. 'Didn't really like baths anyway. Cause you have to take off your clothes and...and...' Roki jump when Yuki turned and smiled as he started speaking.
“Here it is. I will wait for you outside.”
At that he nodded and watch Yuki leave. He closed the door behind him locking it out of habit. He turned and looked into the mirror. What he saw was a small child. He looked scared and lost. He touched the ears suddenly remembering he was still wearing them.
'I should probably take these off. I really want my first impression to the others living here to be a good one. At least before they start judging me.' Roki took the ears off and under the tail quickly stuffing them in the cabinet under the sink. He stood up and winced before remembering why he was even in there. He shut the doors and frantically rushed over to the other side of the small room.

Roki opened the door to see Yuki true to his word waiting for him outside. He walked out shutting the door behind hi and pushing his hair from his eyes. “T-thanks...” Roki said feeling his face heat up. He cursed his body for putting him in that situation.
Yuki grabbed his hand and Roki looked up at his face seeing Yuki's beautiful smile again. He felt Yuki grab his had again and squeeze it. Roki smiled back with his cute innocent child-like face beaming at Yuki. He let Yuki lead him in silence out of the room and down the hallway. They pasted by the dining room were Roki thought he heard someone talking. He grabbed Yuki's hand tighter wanting to hold onto one of the only things in the house he knew wouldn't hurt him.
As they reached the kitchen Roki saw Yuki a sushi roll from a plate on the counter. He seemed to examine one before smiling and giving the plate to Roki. Roki stared at the food never having seen a sushi roll before. He picked one up and sniffed it before hearing Yuki speak.
“Verine and Sasha wanted some ice cream, they invited us up there to eat with them.”
Roki saw him take out several different kinds of ice cream and felt his mouth begin to water as he eyed them all up.
“You wanna eat with them? We don't have to, but if you don't want to I will at least bring them their ice cream.”
Roki looked at the ice cream and then back to the sushi in his hand. 'Well.' Roki thought to himself. 'If this is what mom and dad always ate saying it was only adult foods and drink then. They must have lost their minds long ago,'
Roki made a face as he licked the roll. It really didn't look good to him and he really wanted ice cream more. However being the ever growing adult he always strived for he decided to eat at least one. No matter how bad it might taste.
“Roki, I just wanted to...ask...are w-we...? Are we, u-um...?”
Roki looked Yuki in the eyes trying to figure out why he was so nervous all of the sudden. His face was so red Roki soon though he was running a fever.
“Are you alright, Yuki?” Roki asked very concerned now. He stepped forward before catching himself and blushing. Why had he moved forward? Why did he never want to see this other boy upset or uneasily? He knew that he loved him, but being only twelve he still didn't understand why his love for Yuki was so much stronger then any other person he had met. He keep wanting to make sure Yuki was alright. Never wanting to let someone hurt him.
“You know...never mind...Let's go, you choose where we eat...”
Roki felt a stinging sensation in his chest as he saw Yuki was avoiding eye contact. He walked over to Yuki taking the plate and sitting it on the table.
“You can tell me anything, Yuki. You know that right? If something is upsetting you or you have any questions for me you can ask them. I don't mind even if they are about my past or...or...um...u-us...”
Roki blushed having to force the last word out. He tried to pretend it hadn't effected him and smiled at Yuki. He winked before taking a bite of the sushi roll.
As soon as he bite into it he wished he hadn't. He choked and coughed as he rushed over to the sink. He dropped the roll onto the floor and spit out every bit of the roll into the sink before grabbing a glass and rinsing his mouth out with water.
“What the heck is in that stuff!?” Roki sputtered wiping his mouth and turning to Yuki. “It tastes like butt!” Roki covered his mouth as soon as he noticed what he said. He blushed and stared at his feet. “Sorry...I am really picky about what foods I like...”
'Yep, nice one, Roki.' Roki thought to himself. 'Way to show how grown up you are.' He felt tears form in his eyes and quickly wiped them away before looking at the plate of sushi rolls again. He thought about trying another, but was sure he won't get a much better result.
I didn't mean to waste food...sorry...” He scuffed his feet and placed his hands in his pockets thinking of how he could make this better for himself. “So...yeah let's go up to the room for some ice cream!” He grinned still blushing as he started over to Yuki. He stepped on something and lost his footing before waving his arms and falling onto the floor with a crash. He screamed just before he hit and rolled onto his back to look up at Yuki.
Not being able to take anymore he broke down crying and covered his face. “I-I am sorry Yuki.” He wailed. “I just wanted to show you how mature I was, but I just keep making everything worse!”
He wiped his eyes quickly trying to stop the tears. He felt a sharp pain in his leg and looked down to see a nice sized cut on his leg. His pants were ripped having been caught on the cabinet handle. His eyes widened as he started having a panic attack. He hated the sight of blood. Especially his own. A strong smell of iron met his nose as he closed his eyes and placed his arm over them. He laid on the floor feeling his body start to shake violently. He tried to speak, but couldn't find his words.

Addressed: Yuki
Mentioned: Verine, Sasha and people in living room.
Notes: Cut isn't that bad but he has a bad phobia to blood for some pretty obvious reasons. He is trying to act like a adult, but he is just so nervous around, Yuki he isn't paying attention to stuff around him the poor bb... Yuki helps him out! ;)

Group Home RP - Page 9 Emo-2525252525252520fingerless-gloves-2525252525252520glasses-2525252525252520hair-over-eye-2525252525252520heart-2525252525252520punk-2525252525252520wings-jpg

Last edited by Roki on Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:37 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

‘’Are you alright, Yuki? You can tell me anything, Yuki. You know that right? If something is upsetting you or you have any questions for me you can ask them. I don't mind even if they are about my past or...or...um...u-us...’’
Yuki flinched slightly at his last words, blushing even more and glancing away; he really didn't want to make eye contact.
‘’I can't, it's too hard...It's just complicated. Even you can't help me...’’, he murmured, quite under his breath.
He watched as Roki tried one of the sushivrolls Shun had made. When Roki suddenly choked Yuki automatically moved forward, his hand up so he could pat Roki's back when needed. He had never made such a move before; when someone almost choked he would stand there horrified and watch it happen, because he never knew what to do. With Roki that seemed to be different.
Roki rushed over to the sink and spit out the part he had eaten. On the ground now laid the halfway eaten sushi roll. Yuki grabbed it up and quickly threw it away in the blink of an eye.
‘’Would Shun be upset if he found out? He seemed like the type to.’’

‘’What the heck is in that stuff!? It tastes like butt!’’, Roki yelled as he stood at the sink and a laugh escaped Yuki's throat; a short and quick one, it sounded forced but it wasn't. He quickly shut his mouth again, feeling shy; his laugh sounded weird, almost like a hyena. That's why he had never laughed before. And there had never been something to laugh about, either.
‘’Sorry...I am really picky about what foods I like... I didn't mean to waste food...sorry...’’
Yuki smiled weakly and nodded his head, making sure Roki would feel better.
‘’Doesn't matter, sushi isn't my favorite, anyway. They probably won't notice one's in the garbage can.’’
‘’So...yeah let's go up to the room for some ice cream!’’ ‘’Yeah.’’
Suddenly a crashing voice, Roki fell to the ground, he fell on his back. He seemed shocked, scared, sad. He cried, and that's when Yuki noticed the ripped pants on one of his legs and the cut, which bled.
‘’I-I am sorry Yuki.” He wailed. “I just wanted to show you how mature I was, but I just keep making everything worse!’’

‘’No no no, it's okay! Just be yourself, you don't have to try anything. Don't cry now, please...’’, Yuki whispered, but Roki had started to panic, seeing the blood on his leg.
Yuki bit his lip, nervousness and sadness overwhelming him; he didn't want to see Yuki like this, he couldn't take it. Rushing over to the boy he grabbed his shoulders and pulled him up in a sitting position. Then he hugged him from behind, his arms wrapped around the crying boy's belly, firmly. He rocked Roki back and forth slowly while he said a long and soft ‘’Shhhh...’’, trying to calm him down.
‘’It's okay, I'm here, I won't leave you...’’, Yuki whispered in his ear, still rocking him back and forth.
After a while he let go and got up, grabbing some of the paper towel, getting rid of most of the blood on Roki's leg and cleaning the wound. ‘’It's okay, it's not that bad. You will be fine.’’, Yuki said and he smiled again, hoping it would calm the poor panicking boy.

He helped Roki up and pulled the boy's arm over his shoulder, so Roki could stand with support. If the leg would hurt when walking, he could press most of his weight on Yuki's shoulder.
‘’See? It's okay. It will be okay.’’, Yuki said, still smiling, and he made eye contact with Roki.
He began to feel nervous again, his heartbeat went faster. He tried to stay calm, but taking a deep breath only made it feel worse.
‘’Gosh what's wrong with me? I've felt so strange ever since I met him and I make a fool out of myself! Maybe I should give in... maybe no one will notice...’’
Yuki kept staring in Roki's eyes, it felt like his stomach was twisting. He swallowed and forced a smile, which faded again soon after. ‘’If I want this I can do this. There's no father anymore who can hurt me for it, and why should I care what the others think? There's no god that can hurt me, not anymore; I stopped believing...’’
Yuki kissed Roki's cheek, his lips quivering; he was so nervous, so shy. His face lingered before Roki's, a moment of hesitation before he pressed his lips on the boy's, kissing him.
It felt good, but it was also so frightening; Yuki pulled back sooner than he had wanted to, but the nerves were killing him.
He hated himself so much, but it didn't matter. He brushed off the thought and smiled again, getting the ice cream from the kitchen and leaving the sushi behind. ‘’Let's go eat ice cream with the girls.’’, he said, helping Roki walk, he still supported him by holding his arm.

------------------
Friendship
Dawn: 0% - Shun: 1% - Lumineux: 0% - Izzi: 0% - Kain: 0% - Kalissa: 0% - Andrew: 20% - Verine: 13% - Sasha: 10% - Roki: 32%
------------------

Addressed: Roki Mentioned: Verine, Sasha, his father, his former god Word count: x Notes: Omg poor Aba when she has to catch up! We should stop... BUT THIS IS SO GOOD, GAH. A GAY CHILD LOVE STORY, ME GUSTA!! <333
ABA, DON'T READ THIS ALL IF YOU WANNA LIVE, I SWEAR.

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:48 am

Roki's shoulders continuted to shake and his tummy rose and fall quickly. Clearly in full panic now, as every bad memory from his father and old school come rushing back to him.He felt something grab his shoulder and pull him up until he was at least sitting. He shook and gasped for air as he saw it was Yuki out of the corner of his eye.
“Shhhh...It's okay, I'm here, I won't leave you...”
He heard Yuki's voice stronger and clear in his ears slowly starting to pull him from his panic. He slowed his shaking and quieted his crying as he felt Yuki rocking him again. Roki watched Yuki grabbed some paper towels before coming back over to his side. He watched holding his breath as Yuki cleaned his cut. After seeing how small it was and with all the blood wiped away, Roki sighed and tried to look into Yuki's eyes.
“It's okay, it's not that bad. You will be fine.”
Roki nodded still trying to find his words. He let Yuki  grab his arm and help him up.
“See? It's okay. It will be okay.”
He made eye contact with Yuki and felt a blush finally creep across his face. He still felt a sting in his leg and guessed it was still gonna hurt for some time. He watch Yuki stare into his eyes for a few moments. He felt him kiss his cheek and Roki closed his eyes. 'Yuki I don't ever want to leave my side. I want to stay here with you in this house and time forever.'
He felt Yuki's lips meet his own and opened his eyes wide in surprise. He kissed back for the first time and let the feelings consume his body. Yuki pulled back suddenly and Roki sighed in impasions softly.
“Let's go eat ice cream with the girls.”
He shook his head up and down before finally finding his words.
“I...want...to...kiss...again...first.” Roki said slowly. He leaned most of his weight onto the side of the counter. He grabbed the back of Yuki's head slowly pulling him into a kiss. He kissed him deeply breathing into Yuki's mouth before pulling back very slowly and calmly much to his surprise. 'Yeah. Heart racing gotta stop.' He thought to himself. 'Last time I tried to continue I had to go to the bathroom really bad so...' He opened one eye and looked at Yuki with a soft smile.
“See? It's okay, it's not that bad. You will be fine.” Roki quoted Yuki's words having seen the magic they held. He eased his weight onto his leg before brushing Yuki's hair from his eyes. “Yuki let's go eat some ice cream with the nice girls in the attic. I would follow you anywhere right now.”
He giggled softly at his own words. “Well unless you were jumping off the top of the house. Then I would go first so I could catch you.”
He grabbed up some bowls and spoons up from the counter. He smiled and turned towards Yuki as he placed his arm back around his neck. He blushed as he did that but just muttered under his breath. “My leg still hurts a bit so I am gonna need help climbing that stairs...If that's okay...?”

Addressed: Yuki.
Mentioned: His family and old school.
Notes: YESH I KNOW IT'S CUTE BEAUITFUL GAY CHILD'S LOVE!!!  <33

Group Home RP - Page 9 Emo-2525252525252520fingerless-gloves-2525252525252520glasses-2525252525252520hair-over-eye-2525252525252520heart-2525252525252520punk-2525252525252520wings-jpg

Last edited by Roki on Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:08 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Finishing the last bits of the assignment Shun sighed and dropped the pen, rubbing his eyes. He was done for today, but still he wanted to be busy; he didn't want to think about a certain person.
Getting up from his bed he threw the assignment and the pen on the ground and walked over to the bedroom's small bathroom, entering the tiny space.
He shivered slightly; he always felt uncomfortable in small rooms or spaces, damn his claustrophobia. But right now he had to be here, only for a moment.
Staring at the shower he felt like throwing some hot water over him, but first he wanted to brush his teeth, and so he did. Grabbing his toothbrush and toothpaste he avoided eye contact with himself in the mirror hanging above the sink, not wanting to see the wounds Mrs. Pribilsky had given to his face.
But after he was done brushing his teeth for tonight, he couldn't hell but eye himself; his long black hair in a pony tail, hanging a bit loose, plucks of hair in front of his eyes; he looked rough, messed up.

There was a cut on his cheek, going down to his chin, but it had stopped bleeding hours ago. A black spot around his right eye, a few last drops of dried blood beneath his nose. His nose stood a bit to the left, indicating Mrs. Pribilsky had literally hit him a broken nose.
Shun groaned and closed his different colored eyes firmly, grabbing his nose between his fingers. A moment of hesitation, then there was a strong pull and a loud nasty sounding crack; once again blood started to stream from his nose.
Shun let out a short but rather loud scream. ‘’Oh man! That hurts!’’
The pain was so strong, so horrible, it made Shun puke in the sink. He hung above it for a while, until he felt better. By then the sink was filled with blood and vomit that slowly disappeared in the drain.
Shun coughed and groaned, spitting a,last time before turning on the water tap, closing it again and leaving the bathroom.

Collapsing on his bed Shun grabbed his phone while he wiped off the blood with his free hand. He felt the urge to text Haya, but he had a feeling that wouldn't turn out well. Still, he couldn't help it, and so he searched for her number and opened a text message so he could send her something. He didn't cry, he felt completely numb, so better do it right now before he would break down again.
‘’Hey Haya, can we talk...?’’, he texted, the answer was like he had expected. ‘’Shun no, leave me alone. Delete my number. I'm done with you.’’
‘’Please...’’, Shun sent back, not wanting to give up hope so soon. Why did he feel hope why it clearly wasn't there?
‘’I told you to leave me alone! It's over Shun, and I don't regret what I did! Leave. Me. Alone!’’
Shun cried, he sobbed; throwing his phone on the drawer beside his bed he jumped up and furiously stomped the wall with his fist. His face rested against the wall as he kept on sobbing.

‘’It's not fair... It isn't fair! I tried my best for her and she treats me like garbage!’’, he yelled, stomping the wall a few more times out of anger.
He started walking circles around the bedroom, ending up at Kain's bed. He knew Kain had booze somewhere, Shun really needed some right now. Whenever he was this angry he didn't think straight, and that caused him to do bad things, stupid things.
He searched through drawers, throwing everything out on the ground, and looked under Kain's pillow and bed until he found the bottle of vodka.
Pulling it out he opened it and aggressively brought it to his mouth, gulping down a big part of the bottle. It was strong stuff, a bit too strong, and Shun puked on the floor.
He dropped the bottle on the bed and stormed off to his bed, grabbing his earplugs and his phone, putting it in and turning on the music on maximum volume.

Dead Bodies by Korn blurted out of the small black ears. Shun moved over to the bathroom again, slamming the door shut behind him and locking the door. He undressed himself quickly, turning on the hot water of the shower and jumping in immediately. He didn't care whether his phone would die or not, he didn't care icmf the water would give him burn wounds.
He sobbed loudly and screamed along with Korn's lead singer, slamming the song's beat on the shower's walls angrily.

------------------

Friendship
Dawn: 14% - Lumineux: 2% - Izzi: -4% - Kain: 8% - Kalissa: 5% - Andrew: 4% - Verine: 9% - Sasha: 2% - Yuki: 2%

------------------

Addressed: x Mentioned: Haya, Kain Word count: x Notes: Uh-oh, Shun is having a mental breakdown...
BM100
BM100

Character sheet
Name: BM100

http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:57 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

As Yuki supported Roki with his shoulder, he grabbed the dish with sushi rolls from the kitchen counter. ‘’Maybe Verine and Sasha still want some...’’
‘’I...want...to...kiss...again...first.’’, Roki suddenly said and he leaned on the kitchen counter, grabbing Yuki by the back of his head.
Yuki flinched and took a step back with one foot, his blue eyes widened, but soon he relaxed.
Roki kissed him, a deep kiss, and even though Yuki had tried to keep it from happening, he really enjoyed it.
It felt so strange; at first no one wanted him, and now he suddenly got all the love he had once longed for. He had his eyes closed, kissed Roki back; he neved wanted it to stop.
But Roki soon quit, and with his warm lips left the good feeling, leaving Yuki behind, numb, paralyzed.
‘’Roki...’’

‘’See? It's okay, it's not that bad. You will be fine.’’, Roki said but Yuki didn't answer. He just stood there, staring off into nothingness rather dazed, eyes distant. He simply nodded. ‘’Yuki let's go eat some ice cream with the nice girls in the attic. I would follow you anywhere right now. Well unless you were jumping off the top of the house. Then I would go first so I could catch you.’’
Yuki looked at him, shaking his head, his face deadly serious as he mumbled: ‘’Yeah, let's not try that.’’
Roki grabbed the spoons and bowls for the ice cream and hung with his arm around Yuki's neck again.
‘’My leg still hurts a bit so I am gonna need help climbing that stairs...If that's okay...?’’
‘’Of course.’’, Yuki said smiling, in one hand he had the ice cream packages, in the other hand the dish with sushi, and around his neck hung a Roki; it was going to be hard to get this all up the stairs, but he would try.

Yuki lead Roki out of the kitchen, walking slowly so Roki wouldn't fall. On his way towards the attic they came through the hallway and Yuki thought he heard screaming and stomping, like someone was stamping on the ground or hitting a wall; it sounded angry. But Yuki ignored the sounds, he didn't want to think about it, he wanted to care for Roki, and that was the only person right now.
Reaching the stairs to the attic Yuki walked up one step and looked down at Roki, smiling again.
‘’Here we go. Careful now.’’, he spoke, his words soft and caring. He wanted to kiss Roki again but he was afraid, because every time he tried, nerves almost killed him.
‘’I've never felt something this strong before. I gotta show him how I feel, I gotta tell him... But how...?’’
He just had to say something, something, he tried to think of what exactly. Nervous and blushing he looked away from Roki, swallowing.
‘’I... I l-love you...’’, was all he could say. After that sentence every next word got stuck in his throat. He kept silent for the rest of the travel as he tried helping Roki up the stairs.

------------------
Friendship
Dawn: 0% - Shun: 1% - Lumineux: 0% - Izzi: 0% - Kain: 0% - Kalissa: 0% - Andrew: 20% - Verine: 13% - Sasha: 10% - Roki: 35%
------------------

Addressed: Roki Mentioned: Verine, Sasha, Shun Word count: x Notes: HE FINALLY SAID IT, YAY. <3

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:42 pm

"Of course."
Roki smiled warmly as he watched Yuki pick up the ice cream and plate of Sushi. Roki made a face eyeing up the a  plate and sticking his tongue out.
"Do you think the girls will eat that s...um...stuff?" Roki asked. He really doubted it bundled he just shrugged and tried to hold most of his own weight.  He was afraid Yuki would fall, but when he tried to place his foot down pain coursed up his leg.
Roki just sighed blushing deeply and leaned on Yuki for support as he walked out of the kitchen.

As they were walking down the hallway Roki heard someone hitting the walls and jumped at the noise. A smell he knew all to well reached his nose and he clung to Yuki's neck tighter.
"So...never mind..." Roki started before blushing and growing quiet.
"Here we go. Careful now."
Roki nodded pulling himself up next to Yuki. He smiled happily as he noticed every time he looked up Yuki was there to help him up.
"I...I I-I love you..."
Roki looked quickly up at Yuki as he hear him say those words. "Y-you do?"
He looked into Yuki's eyes and felt his face grow warm. He leaned forward and pulled Yuki into another long kiss. He blushed deeply and shook but continued for several minutes. He finally pulled away as his entire body grew warm.
He jerked back quickly trying to catch his breath.
"S-sorry..." He stuttered as he tried to force his heart to slow. "I have never...never been told that by anyone...well my mom sometimes said it to me before finding out I was...I was...um...different."
He shook his body willing it to calm before quietly saying to Yuki. "I hope they have a bathroom up here...cause I need to use it again..."
He slowly starting climbing to steps again putting all of his weight on his leg now. It had stopped hurting about the time he kissed Yuki.

Addressed: Yuki.
Mentioned: Family.
Notes: I don't think Roki understands his body yet lol. XD

Last edited by Roki on Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:13 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

‘’Y-you do?’’, Roki asked and Yuki nodded, blushing greatly. He was too afraid to look Roki in the eyes, he wasn't one to say such things, to open his heart to others; he was a closed book, because spilling his feelings and problems scared him.
Suddenly Roki kissed him again and Yuki almost stumbled forward off the stairs, but he grabbed hold of something quickly before that could happen. After Roki pulled back Yuki wanted to tell him it was too dangerous on the stairs for this, but Roki did it again.
His lips were warm, his whole face was warm; Yuki was a bit worried about Roki, wondering if the boy maybe was getting sick. But he guessed it could be nerves.
Yuki's cheeks began to heat up too and he wanted nothing more than to wrap his arms around Roki, but being halfway up the stairs that was a total no.
Still, Yuki really wanted to and he scooted a bit closer to Roki's body, carefully. His hands reached out around Roki's back and slowly went down, but he didn't touch the boy.
Because as soon as he was ready to touch Roki, the boy stopped kissing him and pulled back.

Again that numb feeling, Yuki's lips grew cold. He quickly pulled his arms back, hoping Roki hadn't noticed it. He blushed, his whole face red, and stared at his feet. There was a tingling feeling in his belly but he tried to ignore it; he didn't want to feel it, not now.
‘’S-sorry... I have never...never been told that by anyone...well my mom sometimes said it to me before finding out I was...I was...um..different.’’
Yuki smiled shyly, still feeling really tingly inside. ‘’I can say it more often. If you want...’’
‘’I hope they have a bathroom up here...cause I need to use it again...’’
‘’Yeah, I think they do.’’, Yuki responded, helping Roki further up the stairs. ‘’I need to use it too...’’, he lied, not wanting to talk about what he felt right now. As they walked up the stairs rather uneasy, his mind somewhere else.

‘’Oh no, why now...? I acted so stupid... I hope he doesn't notice...’’, he thought, biting his lip.
Reaching the door to the attic, up the stairs, Yuki tried to knock on the door, but both his hands were filled with ice cream and food.
So instead of using his hands he bumped into the door with his shoulder, sort of knocking. After that he opened it carefully and stepped inside the room. He stood there really uneasy, his arms stacked with food and still this feeling inside of him; he felt so ashamed.
‘’Don't think about it, stay calm... Try to ignore it...’’
‘’Hey. We have ice cream. And still a few sushi rolls.’’

------------------
Friendship
Dawn: 0% - Shun: 1% - Lumineux: 0% - Izzi: 0% - Kain: 0% - Kalissa: 0% - Andrew: 20% - Verine: 13% - Sasha: 10% - Roki: 36%
------------------

Addressed: Roki, Verine, Sasha Mentioned: x Word count: x Notes: DOUBLE DATE, WEEE <3

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:55 pm

"I can say it more often. If you want..."
Roki blinked for a few seconds as his mind registered what Yuki had said.
"Yeah. If you want to. That would mean a lot to me. I could tell you the same often too. If you want me to that is..."
"Yeah I think they do. I need to use it too..."
Roki blinked several times and looked Yuki up and down before speaking. "You can go first then of you want..."
His mind raced with thoughts as he shook his head and continued climbing the stairs. 'Why does him need to go as well? Am I really sick and just passed it to Yuki?'
He gasped softly as he grabbed his lower tummy. He didn't like how warm his body felt. His tummy kept hurting more and more causing him to worry. He had just gone to the restroom not more then ten minutes ago. 'Really hope I am not getting sick or something.' He though to himself. 'Ugh it's even affecting the way I walk now...'
Roki gently placed his hand into Yuki's seeking comfort from his pain as they reached the top of the stairs.

"Hey. We have ice cream. And still a few sushi rolls."
Roki nodded in agreement before stepping into the room and standing next to Yuki. He wiggled around a bit trying to ease the pain before speaking in a soft, but urgent voice.
"C-can I use the potty first?" He asked the girls. He blushed deeply as the words left his mouth. He knew how childish it must have sounded, but he didn't know what else to say or do.
He didn't want to be rude either, but the feelings in his lower tummy were growing stronger with each passing second. He really didn't want to wet the floor in-front of the two teenage girls, but mostly he didn't want to wet the floor in-front of Yuki.
'I have already made a fool of myself more then once in-front of Yuki and I don't want to do it again.'
He shifted his weight uncomfortably looking at Yuki as he felt tears start to form in his eyes. His tummy had never hurt like this before and he was very scared now. He spoke again a little louder trying to explain his need to use their restroom.
"I just need to go to the potty and clean the cut on my leg...that's all...I promise to take very little time...oh and Yuki needed to use it as well so..." He let his voice trail off as he rubbed his lower tummy thinking to himself. 'I think that's the problem anyway...'

Addressed: Yuki, Verine, and Sasha.
Mentioned: No one.

Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanaya Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:03 pm

((-sigh- Oops. Did it again. Made a crappy post.))
She had dozed off as Yuki came back. She had just stared at the ceiling, hands on her chest as she listened to her beating heart. Ba-dump, ba-dump. Green orbs stared lifelessly up as she hummed to herself, completely lost in herself. "You do like icecream, right?" Sasha turned. She stared blankly at Verine before she smiled softly. "Yes."

Verine always seemed to take Sasha's breath away. But what worried Sasha were the scars. Once the boy whom seemed ashamed to be wearing kitty ears, Sasha bit down on her bottom lip. "Is that what I think it is?" She whispered, reaching up to brush away some of her own bangs before she lifted up her legs and wiggled them, humming.

But she slammed them back down as she heard the door open, suddenly shy at her clothing, or lack of bottom wear. But they were children, she told herself. It was okay. It was okay. She stared as Yuki and Roki entered, and watched them. They were adorable together-ying and yang.

"C-can I use the potty first?" Sasha laughed softly. Oh, Roki. She murmured into her head before she nodded to him;she wasn't sure if Veri had a bathroom up in the attic, but that was only because Sasha hadn't really looked around the other girl's room-all Sasha seemed to look at was Verine.  But she glanced at Roki and Yuki before she patted a spot beside her. She got up, and walked over to them. She'd help Yuki with all that food he got, and set it on the bed, hoping Verine didn't mind before she went over to Roki, reaching out to tuck some of his hair behind his ear before she smiled gently down at the child. "Are you alright, darling? It's not too deep, right? If you want, when you get done, you can come and get me and I can clean it up for you..." She murmured, and gestured to his cut. But she didn't think he'd want her help so she moved away-he could go to the bathroom alone. But she'd wait for his answer, anyway.

She knew that Roki could help himself, but her motherly nature wanted her to stay by his side. She'd obviously let him do his buisness alone, but when it came to cleaning up cuts and kissing bruises, that's where she'd come in.  She climbed back on to the bed, and gave a wink at Verine before she settled back on her spot, and scratched at her knee. She didn't know what to do. She wasn't entirely that hungry, and she could feel herself going back into her shy shell.
Kanaya
Kanaya

Character sheet
Name: Kanaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:05 pm

† Let me out of this life. †

Dawn had left just after the movie to sleep, she'd allowed her fingers to run along Andrew's shoulder as she'd left. Now Dawn lay in bed awake at 2:30 in the morning, watching the gleam of the hall light reflect off a small silver blade that she held in her fingers.
What a wonderful life I've come in to.”
She took the blade to her skin and pulled it towards her elbow. Blood welled up and flowed down, pooling in the crook of her elbow and dripping on to her black sheets. She watched it, her eyes closing and her thoughts fading away. She fell asleep before it stopped bleeding, but woke shortly after to find it freshly scabbed and a damp pool beside her.
Dawn rolled over and winced at the pain in her arm, but soon fell asleep again.

Addressed: † † Mentioned: † † Notes: † No motivation :c †

Group Home RP - Page 9 4i0wy
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet
Name: Deyanira

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:00 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Yuki smiled at Roki's words and giggled slightly, not heard by the others around him. He squeezed the poor boy's hand before letting go and setting the ice cream packages and the last dish with sushi rolls on the ground.
He sat down on the floor and looked up at the girls, then at Roki. He wondered if the girls had noticed their little love affair, though he wasn't sure. Had they noticed? And if they had, would they care?
Being away from Roki for a moment Yuki realized that Roki gave him strength, and now that strength was fading.
He grew really tired all of a sudden and yawned, stretching his limbs.
‘’I came to this house when it was around 7pm... I wonder how long I've been awake...’’, he thought.
He knew he had been tired when he arrived here and he had tried to sleep, but after a few minutes of sleep he had woken up and entered the attic with Mr. Whiskers, who was now staying in his room.
He met the girls and after that Roki, and they had kept him awake, making him forget how tired he actually was.

Yuki grabbed one of the sushi rolls and rolled it around between his fingers, staring at it. But he didn't eat it, because he wasn't hungry, because he didn't feel like it. He just. Couldn't get himself to eat and he didn't want to, and no one would force him to.
Silently he shoved the ice cream and sushi rolls aside, towards the girls.
‘’I don't want to eat... I will eat tomorrow.’’, he thought, but in fact he had told himself that everyday, since the moment they had told him it was best to go to a group home. That had been since three days already, and he just wouldn't eat. No one could get him to eat.
The tingling feeling he had before after kissing Roki had started to fade and Yuki felt... normal again, if you could say that.
‘’Good, I don't want them to notice, I don't want them to see it. Especially not Roki. I feel so ashamed...’’

He wasn't going to eat but he was very sleepy, so he better take a nap. Glancing around the room he looked for a clock.
‘’What time is it?’’, he asked himself and he came across a clock hanging on the wall. His blue sleepy eyes widened as he saw the time.
‘’02:30!? It's already night! I've been awake for more than 24 hours!’’, he thought worried. Yuki indeed hadn't slept well during these last days, and by now he began to notice the consequences; his vision was blurry, he had started to grow extremely tired. Maybe it was time to go to bed, sleep, but he didn't want to.
However, his eyelids slowly closed as he watched the clock, and his head lowered a bit, it dropped.
‘’Maybe a small snap, a short one...’’, he told himself and his body sunk to the ground. Curling up slightly he made himself comfortable on the cold floor and closed his eyes, dozing off.

------------------
Friendship
Dawn: 0% - Shun: 1% - Lumineux: 0% - Izzi: 0% - Kain: 0% - Kalissa: 0% - Andrew: 20% - Verine: 13% - Sasha: 11% - Roki: 37%
------------------

Addressed: x Mentioned: Roki, Verine, Sasha Word count: x Notes: I now wanna see a sleeping Yuki ;o;

Last edited by Jeamesero on Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:28 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Cold, wet, depressed. Sucked into a deep hole of sadness and despair Shun sat on the ground of the bathroom, not dressed, his body not dried, his long black hair hanging in front of his eyes; they were closed.
He repeated the song Dead Bodies by Korn on and on, on maximum volume every time. It felt like his ears were bleeding, but that was just a feeling and Shun didn't try anything to stop it.
After Shun had showered he had stepped out and stumbled over the edge, slipping and falling. Since then he had been sitting there on the ground, not drying himself off at all, naked.
He didn't feel physical pain though; he was sucked into his own hole of blackness because of mental pain and the shock he had experienced when tripping.
He sniffed and wiped away the tears on his cheeks, getting to his feet again, finally after what seemed to be an eternity.
He still didn't dry his body nor his hair, he simply grabbed his dirty and worn out clothes and got dressed, leaving the bathroom.

Standing in the bedroom again he stared at the clock and saw it was past 02:30. He sighed and shrugged, he knew he needed to go to bed and he would love to, though, he just couldn't sleep, he was too busy thinking.
‘’It's not fair, it's really not fair!’’, he thought angrily, punching himself, punishing himself out of misery. ‘’It's not fair! Notfairnotfairnotfair!’’
Crashing down he ended up sobbing again, his eyes closed firmly.
He was in a real shitty mood, and it only would get worse through the night, it seemed.
Getting up Shun stormed off to Kain's bed and noticed the boy still hadn't come back to their room to sleep. Not that Shun cared though; right now he couldn't care.
He grabbed the bottle full of vodka and sipped it again, gulping it all down. He threw the empty bottle on the boy's bed again and groaned, crashing into his own bed.
He knew he would get in trouble with Kain for doing this but right now he truly didn't care. His head throbbing, tears streamed down his face; he was broken down.
And the vodka finally made him fall asleep.

------------------

Friendship
Dawn: 14% - Lumineux: 2% - Izzi: -4% - Kain: 8% - Kalissa: 5% - Andrew: 4% - Verine: 9% - Sasha: 2% - Yuki: 2%

------------------

Addressed: x Mentioned: Kain Word count: x Notes: Damn Shun, get a life, gosh.
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:37 pm

Roki saw the girl names Sasha nod at him. He smiled at her his eyes sparkling with thanks.
Are you alright, darling? It's not too deep, right? If you want, when you get done, you can come and get me and I can clean it up for you...”
He nodded muttering a maybe and bowed slightly before breaking into a run towards the bathroom. He shut the door quietly behind himself.

He came out about ten minutes later blushing and wearing a half falling off bandage on his leg. He looked around the room and took note of Yuki sleeping on the floor. He forced himself to walk calmly across the room as his thoughts flew through his mind.
'All right act normal. Don't make eye contact with the girls. Your fine Roki it was nothing. You might still not know what the problem was but your body if under control now. Yuki is sleeping so it is all good.' He felt his face heat up a little but ignored it and walked over to the bed.
He picked up a small box of ice cream and a spoon before muttering to Sasha.
I think my cut is alright. You can look at it later if you want to check. I am just gonna go eat my dinner next to Yuki and maybe go to sleep.”
He bowed slightly before walking slowly over to Yuki. He sat down and stared at him before opening the ice cream box. He ate two spoon full's before he put the box down next to him.
'I can't eat. Not really hungry anyway. Maybe I can get something tomorrow.' He shifted his weight around trying to get comfortable.

He finally sighed and stood up. He picked up his bag from earlier and laid it on the table next to the girls bed. He picked up a pillow and small cover before turning and speaking to the girls.
I am just gonna borrow these for tonight. You can have them back tomorrow. Oh and if you feel like it you can fix my bag. If not thats alright I will try to sew it up myself tomorrow. Night.”
He turned and walked back over to Yuki. He sat down and threw half of the cover over Yuki before covering himself up too. Laying his head down he fell asleep.

Addressed: Yuki, Sasha, and Verine.
Mentioned: No one?
Notes: Might draw a sleeping Roki later cause it sounds kinda cute. Btw was playing around with stuff on me Writer and I am gonna start posting like this! ^.^

Last edited by Roki on Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:52 pm

Kain looked at Lumineux with a warmth in his eyes as he listened to her say why she liked singing. That it was because she believed that songs were a way to free people from life for a short while and that some had a way of describing someones life which made them all the more special to you. Then she said that often sang songs to remind her of things that had happened or that she wanted to happen.
Kain had to agree with her music was a powerful and wonderful thing he sometimes found himself listening to certain songs depending on his mood. Kain then heard her say that she also loved the song Monster by Skillet and would love to sing it with him. He watched her as she smiled and soon started sing the song in her beautiful voice. Kain just sat there next to her and listened Lumineux's singing for a minuet, to him she seem like what was that word? An angel, yes that was it she seemed so pure to him which made him feel so unclean to be sitting here next to her. However he'd asked to sing with her and that was what he would do so once she reach a certain point in the song he joined her in singing it. “I feel it deep with in it's just beneath the skin. I must confess that I feel like a monster. I hate what I've become the nightmare's just begun. I must confess that I feel like a monster. I, I feel like a monster I, I feel like a monster.”
As Kain sang the song he couldn't help but feel like he was a monster and not the protector he viewed himself to be, however he didn't want to dwell on this thought and decided that if him and Lumineux had liked the same songs so far maybe there were other that they shared a love for as well. "Hey Lumineux since it looks like we like a lot of the same songs let me go back my room and get what CD's I own and see what other songs we have in common. I even have an old CD player we could play them in and sing along to the beat if you wanted too?”
Kain then opened the door Lumineux's door and head down the hall and soon reached his room and opened the door and let himself in and walked inside but left the door open behind him. As walked across the room to his side to get his CD's and CD player, on the way over He noticed Shun passed out on his own bed and thought. 'Poor he must have really been tired he didn't even cover up before going to sleep.'
So Kain took Shun's cover and laid it over top him so he'd stay warm then continued on to his side of their room. However once over there Kain saw the empty bottle of vodka on his bed and realized what had happened now. Shun a taken his vodka and drank it all, that was why he had been sprawled on his bed without any covers. Kain then stormed back over to Shun's bed and grabbed him underneath his arms and lifted him up and slammed him into the wall then hollered at him. “You little piece of crap you can't take my money but drink all my vodka. I see what you are now your all nice and sweet to someones face but once they turn their back you sneak and take from them like a little rat. I wish to god you were actually man because I’d like nothing more then to light into your hide. But because your not it would be a huge waste of energy to hit you even once. Do you know why because your not worth any effort at all Shun!"
Kain then let the boy drop and stormed out of the room in case he actually changed his mind and did hit Shun. Now with all thought's of Lumineux gone from his mind, he head downstairs as quietly as he could and slipped out the door into the morning night. He need to be alone or at least with people he could trust and so head down the street toward Warrior's gang territory. For it looked like they were the only friends he had or would ever have.

Addressed: Lumineux, Shun
Mentioned: Warrior's gang
Notes: Pretty long post for me
Kain
Kain

Back to top Go down

Post by Bright Fang Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:23 pm

Lumineux smiled brighter as the song went on between her's and Kain's voice. It was perfect for her. She was the happiest she has been in so long. In all honesty, Lumi couldn't remember the last time she was actually happy. When Kain stopped mid song so did she. He spoke of multiple discs he had of music the two might like. "Yea I wanna see." She bounced a little and followed him out of the room and towards his room where he had disappeared. Before she could reach the door Lumineux heard yelling. It was Kain's voice. Quickly she stopped and listened closely. When Kain stormed out of the room she moved aside seeing he wasn't really paying attention. She was going to follow him but wanted to see who he was yelling at. Being the curious girl she is, Lumi peaked through the door and saw another boy. "Ok?" She whispered to herself and turned away quickly. "I gotta make sure Kain is Ok" the words came out quietly to herself. Lumineux silently ran down to the front door where she noticed he was heading. Opening the door slowly she stepped out closing the door silently. She bolted down the sidewalk quietly and followed Kain's figure through the night only illuminated by the moon and very few street lights. She made sure to stay hidden though, again being curious, wanting to see where Kain could be going.
Bright Fang
Bright Fang

Character sheet
Name: Bright Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:35 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Shun was in a deep drunken sleep when suddenly he was rudely awoken by someone, being lifted from his bed and slammed against the wall. He groaned, his head throbbed, and he had a hard time opening his burning eyes. However, he soon saw it was Kain, and the boy didn't seem very happy. But Shun couldn't really care; his body felt numb, he wasn't in reality, he didn't remember why Kain was so pissed off.
‘’You little piece of crap you can't take my money but drink all my vodka. I see what you are now your all nice and sweet to someones face but once they turn their back you sneak and take from them like a little rat. I wish to god you were actually man because I’d like nothing more then to light into your hide. But because your not it would be a huge waste of energy to hit you even once. Do you know why because your not worth any effort at all Shun!’’
Shun groaned louder; his ears ringed at Kain's words, his eyes felt sore and his head throbbed like a maniac. All he wanted to do right now was sleep; he wasn't in the mood for this.

‘’Man! What...!? Let me... sleep...’’, was all he could bring out and suddenly his body dropped to the ground and he hit the floor hard.
That's when his eyes opened wide and he looked around the room, but it seemed like Kain had already run off.
‘’Shit, what did I do...?’’
Shun realized Kain was pissed because he had drunk all the boy's vodka, something he shouldn't have done. ‘’Oh no...’’
Feeling guilty he tried to get to his feet and left the bedroom, making sure the parents weren't around. After all it was still night.
He went to Lumineux's room and found her door open. She was the last person he had seen Kain talking to so he hoped he was with her.
But to his horror not even Lumineux was in there and Shun started to worry and panic; he had screwed up, he had really screwed up.

Rushing back over to his room he scrambled around a bit, cleaning up the mess he had made. He put all the thrown clothes and other stuff back in the drawers and after that he went to his bed and took out a piece of blank paper and a pen from his bag, and started scribbling down an apology.
He laid the note on Kain's pillow and laid the empty bottle beside it, reading the note again.

‘’Kain, I'm truly sorry for the mess I made and drinking your stuff... I've had a pretty rough night because my girlfriend broke up with me, but that doesn't give me a reason to do things like this. I sort of went nuts. I've cleaned the mess and I will buy you a new bottle of vodka somehow. I promise this.
I'm truly sorry man, you have the right to be pissed off at me...

Shun’’

Shun sighed, tears welling up in his eyes again. Not only did he feel guilty, he also felt scared; scared because his father was an alcoholic, and because of this Shun told himself never to drink alcohol. He was afraid he would become just like his father.
He needed to speak to someone, get comforted, but there was no one to talk to, now was there?
Or maybe he was wrong; Verine lived up in the attic. He hadn't really spoken much to her, but he knew she was nice and that she could help.
With a huge head ache and a blurred view Shun left his bedroom carefully and moved up the stairs towards the attic. He heard voices as he knocked on the door, and then he entered.
‘’Is anyone in here...? I'm sorry to bother you this late at night but I have a serious problem... I'm drunk, I drank Kain's vodka and now he's pissed off at me and I can't find him anywhere and I feel really guilty and... and... and I just miss my ex and... I'm so stupid...!’’, Shun said, never taking a single breath between the words. He cried again, cheeks wet. Entering the room he tripped and fell on the ground. After that it was all a black hole to him; he had literally blacked out.

------------------

Friendship

------------------

Addressed: Verine and the others in the attic, sort of Mentioned: The parents, Lumineux, Roki, Yuki, Sasha Word count: x Notes: Eeeeeh Shun
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:22 pm

Andrew sits down next to Dawn and puts his arm over her shoulders and pulls her closer a bit. He hears what she says about the popcorn and chuckles a bit but says nothing else. The movie starts to play and takes what it seems like forever to finish. He was fine though where he was at, since he was with Dawn. Soon the movie was over and Dawn was getting up. He stood up and Dawn let her hand trickle over his shoulder before walking up to her room.

He turned and walked to his room and sat down on the bed. He pulled out his book and read for about 30 minutes. He stripped off to his boxers and turned the lamp off, letting the room go pitch black. It took him awhile to fall asleep with all the stuff going around in his brain. He set his mental alarm for 5:00. He never had needed an alarm, if he just told it to himself enough he would wake up at the right time. Finally, he was able to drift into sleep, his dreams unknown to him.

Addressed- Mentioned: Dawn. Notes: Sorry for the really crappy post ya'll D:

Group Home RP - Page 9 Cute-anime-boys-with-brown-hair

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:20 pm

It seemed that everyone was pushing around their food, except for Verine. As often as she worked out, avoiding food was never an option; not that she felt that she needed to anyways.
Sasha handled the boys easily, and Verine drifted into her own thoughts, repeating the motion of bringing a mint-covered spoon to her lips. "Hmm..."

Her toes buried themselves in the chest of Rebel while she consumed the dairy products, and thought about what she would have to do. Her schedule would be changing, now that she had Sasha--She couldn't just leave her all alone all the time, considering she was gone so often. Maybe she'd go to all the places I go, with me...

"I am just gonna borrow these for tonight. You can have them back tomorrow. Oh and if you feel like it you can fix my bag. If not thats alright I will try to sew it up myself tomorrow. Night."
"Go ahead; Goodnight." Verine forced a small, gentle smile towards the boys, slightly uncomfortable for them. She didnt have any mattresses for them, and Sasha was already going to be in the bed with her.
They only had a sheet and pillows.
Setting aside the finished bowl of ice cream, Verine wandered over to the corner of the room and tugged the throw quilt off of one of many chairs, draping it over the boys and brushing the hair out of their faces. She tucked them in slowly, so as not to wake them, before going to stand in front of Sasha.
"I really do hope you dont mind sharing a bed tonight; I can bring one up tomorrow if it bothers you so much..." Verines slender, ivory fingers found Sashas, and she squeezed them affectionately.

‘’Is anyone in here...? I'm sorry to bother you this late at night but I have a serious problem... I'm drunk, I drank Kain's vodka and now he's pissed off at me and I can't find him anywhere and I feel really guilty and... and... and I just miss my ex and... I'm so stupid...!’’ Shit...
Pulling away from Sasha, Verine threw herself at Shun as if to catch him, but his actions and the consequences were already set in motion; He tripped and fell, colliding with the floor, face streaked with tears. The contact knocked him out, and he lay there motionless.
"Shun!" Her voice was a panicked, harsh whisper, followed by the thud of her knees as she dropped beside him, hands turning his face towards hers.
"Dammit Shun; You should know better than to let some girl do this..." Verine was already moving to roll him onto his side, to prevent him from choking on vomit that was sure to come up later. "I'll be right back Sasha love; try to keep the boys asleep."

Red-rimmed eyes narrowed with exhaustion, but Verine blinked away the urge to simply stop and go to sleep. Instead, she shot up and moved quickly down the stairs, Rebel trailing behind her. She must've woken up from the commotion...
Bare feet padded down the hallway towards what she assumed to be Shuns room, and she opened the door quickly, rummaging around for clothes to change him in, pillows, padded stuff for him to sleep on. Anything that could possibly be used, she grabbed.
Arms full, Verine quickly stumbled over to Kains side of the room, setting the stuff on the bed to read the note Shun had left for him. Always apoligizing, Shun... Poor baby...
She flipped the note over, before grabbing the nearest pen and leaving her own comment.

Nice move, Kain. Classy as always. Maybe you didn't mean it but now Shuns passed out in my room, and he feels like shit. We need to talk. Tomorrow.
-V

Gathering the belongings once more, she ran back down the hallways, jogging up the stairs and nudging Rebel towards Sasha with a tsk of her tongue. She dropped to her knees once more, before shifting Shun upwards into her arms, groaning softly with his weight. His shirt came off first, and next she shucked off his pants before lugging him into her arms. Thank god for the gym...

Verine kicked open the door to the bathroom, setting Shun gently in the claw-foot tub with his head resting against the back. The faucet was soon running with hot water, and she quickly ran back into the room to gather his new, clean clothes, and brought them into the bathroom. Without hesitation, she removed everything from him excluding his underwear, and washed his face and chest. He's going to have a hell of a headache when he wakes up...
Verine took her time cleaning Shun up before drying him off, before scooping the boy into her arms and carrying him back into the room, setting him on the piled blankets and pillow for him to rest.
"Try to sleep well, dear Shun. I'll make you something in the morning." Chances are the boy couldnt hear her, but she spoke to him anyways, kissing his forehead before standing and checking on Yuki and Roki once more, smiling at their child bodies next to each other.

Then there was Sasha.
Sighing, Verine flopped onto the bed and nudged her head into the girls lap, eyes drifting closed. "Im sorry about all this... You must be so tired..." Her lips slurred her words slightly, and her lips snapped open for a moment to look at the clock. Three am now; of course... Either way, she'd be waking up early to cook breakfast for Shun as promised.
The cartons of icecream and toppings were forgotten, as were the sushi rolls, and everything else as she rolled off of Sashas lap and to the far side of the bed, pulling the girl towards her and drifting off to a dreamless slumber.

(Ugly catch up posts like mine are the worst T^T)
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Verine bb ;3

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:13 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

His head was throbbing; it felt like a truck had hit him. Feeling sick, muscle aches everywhere, especially in his lower back. He groaned slightly, moving around in what felt to be bedsheets. Rolling into his back his stomach suddenly twisted and he immediately rolled back on his side, his body shivering slightly.
He coughed once and a nasty sour taste filled his mouth; vomit. With his cough a hand of the nasty stuff came out and ended up on the floor beside him, it dripped past his lips and chin but Shun had no strength to move up his hand and wipe it away. The vomit tasted sour, bitter; it had the aftertaste of alcohol, vodka.
Shun rolled on his back again and groaned, bringing his hands up to his head and massaging his temples.
With every movement his body ached and as well did his head. Every cough hurt his lungs, they felt rather sore. Shun couldn't remember what had happened last night, but he remember Haya breaking up with him and watching a movie. After that his memory was blank, a black fluffy cloud.

He didn't know what time it was, but it felt like early in the morning. Cracking his eyes open slightly he glanced around the room, realizing it wasn't his.
‘’What have I been doing last night...?’’, he asked himself, but even thinking hurt.
He tried to sit up straight, his long black hair hanging in front of his eyes, drool mixed with vomit dried up and like a little stream of water hanging from his lip, going down his chin. The whites around his different colored irises were slightly red and his eyes burned greatly. Rubbing them made the feeling only worse. Shun looked like a true zombie.
He found the clock and tried to see the time; its was 04:45am, the next day. Then Shun glanced around the room, trying to give a definition to the sleeping figures around him in the room.
He realized one of them was Sasha, the girl he had met the other day. Not too far from him on the ground were two boys asleep, both around the age of twelve.
One of the boys he recognized, but he had forgotten his name, he had forgotten almost everything. Another boy he didn't know, sleeping next to the boy he had forgotten the name of; they looked cute sleeping, the way they were cuddled up next to each other, it was innocent.
‘’Gosh my head, why do I feel so sick...?’’

It slowly started come back to him as he laid back down under the covers, the sheets pulled up to over his chin, his eyes closed firmly. He knew he had to go to school today, and he had to buy the dishes he had broken last night, but he just didn't feel like getting up; he wanted to sleep.
‘’What time is it...? Oh wait... I already know...’’
Sighing he tried to recall the events of last night, small pieces came back, but it was still a blur; a pissed off Kain, a conversation with Haya, an empty bottle of vodka, an apology note signed by him, vomit and clothes all over the floor, going up the stairs towards the attic, nothing more after that.
He didn't know whether they were in the right order, but he knew he had screwed up something; that empty bottle was a vodka bottle, and Kain used to hide booze in their room. ‘’Guess I went crazy and took it, shit...’’
Everything hurt so much. ‘’Oh my god, was I really drunk? Am I having a hangover...? How am I going to focus at school today, my future is at stake because of my own stupidity, shit...’’

Shun opened his eyes again and glanced at the sheets that covered him, his body feeling really hot. He threw them off, causing more muscle pains, and groaned again.
Looking at his clothes he saw they were different; he didn't wore his brown shirt, blue jeans and dark blue jacket anymore. Instead he wore a white shirt, dark blue jeans and some other clothing he had forgotten about: his neat blouse he mostly wore for important occasions, like during his last date with Haya. He swallowed as he looked at the checkered blouse, painted in different shades of pink, blue edges around them. He recalled those good memories, but they were all over now.
‘’When did I change my clothes? Can't remember such a thing...’’, he thought and he stared up at the ceiling of the room. ‘’Wait, isn't this the attic? Verine's room? Did she... take care of me...?’’

------------------

Friendship
Dawn: 50% - Lumineux: 2% - Izzi: -4% - Kain: 7% - Kalissa: 5% - Andrew: 4% - Verine: 51% - Sasha: 2% - Yuki: 2% - Roki: 0%

------------------

Addressed: x Mentioned: Roki, Yuki, Sasha, Verine Word count: x Notes: Lol... ZOMBIE HANGOVER.
ONE DAY OF SCHOOL DOESN'T DESTROY YOUR FUTURE, SHUN. MAAAN.
Also, forgot to edit the friendship list so did it now. :p
Shun's blouse: https://2img.net/h/oi61.tinypic.com/zogoxv.png
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:37 pm

Kain walked down the street at a steady pace with all that had happened today he need to just get away from the Home and spend some time out on the town. Sometimes he didn't even know why he stayed there it almost seemed like a big waste of time and nothing more. 'I mean come on I'd be so much better off on my own, so maybe I should leave the Home and just quit school. I mean just look what it did for my mother absolutely nothing she was barely able to pay the bills and provided for me and that bastard that is my father.'
Kain then took a turn down a dark alley as his anger raged on inside him. If he was to find any of the guys were this was the closest place to meet up with them. As he walked down the alley way he pulled a cigaret out of his pocket and lite it he then took a long puff of it and blew out thick could of smoke as he turned the corner. That's when he found three teen males all dressed in black pants and jackets. Two of them were of average size and build with white skin and red hair like Kain's. While the other one was black male who was a bit shorter then the two white guys but he carried a fair bit more muscle then they did. Kain stopped and looked at the three guys and took another puff of his cigaret before he spoke to them.
"Hey guys what's going on you all just hanging out, no jobs or initiation's tonight I guess?"
The two white males just looked a him as the black male stood up from where he been sitting and answered him." No Kain not much going on tonight no initiation's and boss says we won't have another job for a week most likely. But what are you doing out tonight so late don't you have that waste of time called school tomorrow."
All three guys then started laughing as they waited for Kain to answer them. Kain took another puff of his slowly dieing cigaret and said. "Just all kind's of crap at the back at the Home man from people rejecting my help, to them stealing from me, to me falling in love with a girl who seems to be nothing more then a hoe."
The black male then pointed back towards the corner Kain had come from and motioned for them to head over there for some reason Kain knew not. He glanced at them as they passed by making sure they were no threat to him then turned back to the black male who had stared speaking again." Well Kain sounds like this good straight life you've been trying to live since you moved here, Isn't going as well as you hoped it would is it. Maybe it's about time you dropped it all and joined the gang full time, I mean you've been with us for a long time and your one of the best fighters we have so we could gladly accommodate you if you wish."
Mean while Kain stood there smoking and think about the offer the two white males had found Lumineux who Kain hadn't noticed had been following him and decided mess with her a bit before they brought her back around for the black male to see. "Hello baby what's sweet and beautiful thing like you doing out here so late at night huh it can be dangerous you know?"
The guy who had spoken then smiled devilishly and grabbed a hold of Lumineux's rear and gave it a light squeeze. While the other guy began to fondle her a bit and said. "Oh now don't worry baby we won't let anything happen to you, we'll take good care of you."
They both then led her back around the corner to the black male and Kain and one said as they walked by Kain with Lumineux. "Hey dude look what we found back there she's a hot catch isn't she. I mean not much in the chest area but the rest of her is great."
The black male got and grabbed her face with one hand as he brought his face close to hers then let go and turned to look at Kain as he spoke. "Hey Kain is this girl a friend of yours."
Kain however stood there in shock. What was Lumineux doing here, had she followed him here and if so why? Well why didn't really matter right now he had to get her out of for he knew what some of the gang members did to girls when they found them.

Addressed: The Warrior gang members
Mentioned: Lumineux
Kain
Kain

Back to top Go down

Post by Bright Fang Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:36 pm

Lumineux followed Kain until he went down an alley. She stood at the edge of the corner and listened. One guy asked about how things were going and Kain's reply surprised her. "Just all kind's of crap at the back at the Home man from people rejecting my help, to them stealing from me, to me falling in love with a girl who seems to be nothing more then a hoe." Her eyes widen in shock. 'He means me doesn't he? But what did I do?' Before she knew it though, two guys were coming towards her. She quickly turned around to hide but it was to late. The guys had grabbed her, one grabbed her rear causing her to gasp wide eyed and the other playing with her chest. She squirmed for a moment trying to get away but they were to strong and held onto her tight. They pulled her around the corner past Kain. She looked at him about to ask for help but then the voice in her head reminded her what he said only minutes ago. Her eyes darkened as she glanced away. The one she assumed leader grabbed her face pulling her close before letting her go, asking if Kain knew her. Meanwhile the other two began messing with her again. One playing with her chest as the other played with her rear. She closed her eyes tight tensing up. "STOP!" She screamed and punched the one in front of her straight in the face. He stumbled back and fell on the concrete ground. The other growled and wrapped his arms around her grabbing her chest tight. "Bad move Missy" he chuckled evilly sending a chill down Lumineux's spine. The one guy that Lumineux had punch finally got up and stalked over to her. "Yes, very bad move Missy" he grabbed the back of her hair and pulled down so she had to look at him causing her to wince in pain. "Another stunt like that and things won't be too nice." He laughed and released her hair. Lumi stared at the guy wide eyed while the other just laughed still holding her chest pulling her uncomfortably close.
Bright Fang
Bright Fang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:35 am

Kain stood there still in shock as he watched everything unfold be for him these were guys he considered to be his friends like everyone else in the warriors gang. But there was no way he'd let them hurt Lumineux because he now knew why she made him feel the way he did about her, he loved her. And so he drew his combat knife and two throwing knives from his belt and said two his three gang friends in a hostile tone. “Let her go now all three of you guys I mean it or else."
All three of them looked at Kain and laughed and the two white males then started to strip Lumineux of her clothes and one said to her. "Don't worry honey three fun times are ahead for beautiful lucky you!"
Mean while the black male on the other hand had stayed looking at Kain waiting to see what he had meant by or else and said. Or else what Kain are you going to fight all three of us over some girl, come man don't play around with us like that. Now come on if want you can even have her first since you've had such a bad day okay?
Kain was sickened by the fact of what they were about to do to Lumineux, for he had done a lot of bad things before but rape wasn't one of them and never would be. Kain then glared at the black male and said. "No or else I'll kill all three of you here and now!"
Kain then stepped to the left as he threw the two throwing knives at the left leg of the guy who had just spoken to Lumineux. Both hit his leg for Kain was a dang good throw and this was an easy target since the guy had been standing still. One lodged itself just in the lower middle side of his left leg, while the other lodged itself in the back of the same leg just behind the knee. This caused the guy to let go of Lumineux and fall to the ground and he quickly pulled the knives from his leg and limped away. Kain then pushed off with his back foot and went down on one keen as he made to sweep the black males legs out from under him. However the black male saw this coming and stepped back as Kain's leg passed by hitting nothing and then kicked out with his right leg hitting Kain's left knee. You could hear a pop as he hit Kain's knee and for a moment Kain thought it might have been dislocated and he let out a shout of sharp pain. But he didn't waste this chance and struck out with the combat knife in his right hand, slicing right across the black males stomach. The black male grabbed his stomach in pain as blood began to pour threw his hands and made his way over to the other white male. Who had still been holding on to Lumineux but had now let go of her and grabbed hold of the black male and helped him get away from Kain and Lumineux.
With the gang members gone now Kain looked over at Lumineux to make sure she was okay and saw that she was so he turned his attention to his knee and stood up on it and let out another gasp of pain. It wasn't dislocated but it had been pretty badly injured, however he found he could still walk on it but with a limp as he made his way over to Lumineux. He then took her into his arms and hugged as he said in a concerned and loving tone. "Are you okay Lumi? Did they hurt you? I'm so sorry you had to go through that but you shouldn't have followed after me."
Kain then hugged her tighter for awhile because there for a moment he'd been scared he was going to lose her but now here she was in his arms safe and sound. Kain then loosened his hold on her as he pulled his head back to look into her beautiful emerald eyes for a moment. He then brought his face forward again and kissed her soft lips, for what felt like pure bliss and a life time for him but it was really only about five seconds and said to her. "Please don't ever scare me like that again Lumi. I mean I know we just met but I don't know what I'd do if I was to lose you do understand?"
Kain then continued to hold her close to him as he stood there on his injured leg. But he didn't feel the pain for he had Lumineux safe in his arms and as long as he had her with him, everything would be okay somehow he just knew it would be.

Addressed: Lumineux, Warrior gang member's
Mentioned: Same

Kain
Kain

Back to top Go down

Post by Bright Fang Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:02 am

Lumineux watched Kain pull out throwing knives and threaten the three guys. But the two of them ignored him and began removing her top. She squirmed whimpering in attempt to get free but it was no use. They had already torn her small jacket of and were half finished with unbuttoning her white under shirt. She heard the male that she assumed to be in charge offer for Kain to go first with her. Her eyes widen as she looked at Kain. "No!" She screamed squirming to get free once again but failed as the grip of the two guys tightened. Before anyone could say another word, Kain had thrown one of the knives at the guy next to her. He soon limped away and it was the leaders turn with Kain. She heard the loud pop of Kain's knee when it was kicked making Lumineux flinch. Soon enough the leader had a cut in his abdomen and the other guy released her to grab him. She quickly stepped back and watched them leave. Now that they were gone Lumi turned her attention to Kain who was limping towards her. When he took her in his arms she brought her arms close to her chest allowing herself to be held. "I'm fine Kain. Thank you... I followed you because I was worried about you when you left." They stayed there, just like that for what seemed like forever but Lumi didn't care she enjoyed it and wanted to stay like that. After some time, Kain lifted his head and looked down at her. Before she knew what was happening, he was kissing her. Though it was brief, it was perfect. It seemed as if it lasted forever and she only wished it could have. He then spoke to her about what she did, how it had scared him. 'So... He didn't mean me? Who did he call a hoe then?'Lumi looked at Kain. "I'm sorry. I was just worried and I couldn't let you go like that. I wont do it again. I promise"
Bright Fang
Bright Fang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:45 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Yuki’s eyes opened slightly, his black pupils big. He felt really strange, he felt uncomfortable. Opening his eyes a bit more he stared around the room, realizing it wasn’t his own, it was a room he recognized, but he couldn’t quite place it in his memories yet. He found a clock and looked at it: 4:45am. It was still night.
He closed his eyes again and groaned, rolling on his side. He tried to get comfortable because he was still too tired to think straight. He could feel the warmth of bed sheets, and the warmth of something else; a body, warm breathing in his face.
Yuki groaned again, rolling on his other side, but he couldn’t fall back asleep, something felt different, too different. Opening his eyes and crawled up and sat on the ground, glancing around the room once more. He saw two girls sleeping in one bed, and behind him was a boy who seemed to be awake, but Yuki didn’t want to bother him because he didn’t seem to be in the mood for a conversation; it looked like he had a huge head ache, or pain somewhere else in his body, and he had vomited. Yuki stuck out his tongue at the sight of the boy and the scent of the puke, looking at the ceiling of the room.
‘’Oh yes, I remember now; I’m not at home anymore, I live in a new house… a group home…’’, he thought, a twisting feeling of sadness and nervousness in his stomach. He laid back down and closed his eyes again.

He finally got himself to doze off, but he often moved in his sleep, so finally asleep again he rolled back on his other side, once again someone breathed in his face. Yuki groaned, his eyelids pressed together firmly, he moved his hand a bit at whatever was beside him, touching something; it felt like a face. He slowly came back to the living world again. ‘’W-what…? Who is this…?’’
Yuki’s eyes opened again slightly, but he still didn’t see clearly what was beside him. He wished he could just fall asleep again, because he knew he had school today, but the situation of staying in a new home, his first ever day here, made him feel so uncomfortable.
Finally he managed to open his eyes, and slowly his sleep and so the blurred vision faded away. Looking at his side he saw the face of a sleeping boy; black hair, he looked around twelve years old, he looked cute.
At first however, Yuki didn’t recognize him and since they were sharing bed sheets Yuki sort of panicked, he quickly sat up straight and looked at the sleeping boy, his eyes wide as he stared down, a scream escaped his mouth, a short but loud scream. Whoever could sleep through this was a very deep sleeper (just like me ;D). ‘’W-who!? What!? Where…!?’’
The boy calmed as he stared down and realized it was Roki, and he sighed in relief. He was still rather sleepy, but the unfamiliarity of this house had taken most of his rest away from him; he couldn’t get back to sleep. ‘’Roki…’’

------------------
Friendship
Dawn: 0% - Shun: 1% - Lumineux: 0% - Izzi: 0% - Kain: 0% - Kalissa: 0% - Andrew: 20% - Verine: 13% - Sasha: 11% - Roki: 38%
------------------

Addressed: x Mentioned: Verine, Sasha, Shun, Roki Word count: 531 Notes: Dang it Yuki, don’t scream at night unless you’re having a party~

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next