The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3
The Riadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
Group Home RP - Page 14 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 6:45 pm by Jeamesero

» What Music Are You Listening To?
Group Home RP - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:52 pm by Jeamesero

» Count to 1000!
Group Home RP - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:44 pm by Jeamesero

» Yum or yuck?
Group Home RP - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:36 pm by Roki

» I drop a_
Group Home RP - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:35 pm by Roki

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Group Home RP

+8
Verine
Jeamesero
Kain
Bright Fang
Dawn
Kanaya
Shadow
Kahlua
12 posters

Page 14 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

Group Home RP - Page 14 Empty Group Home RP

Post by Dawn Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Riadven Pribilsky Group Home

Hello, you are now in a group home (for whatever reason) for children between the ages of six and eighteen. Your foster parents are only in it for the money, hardly paying attention to the children, which is why the older children help care for the younger.
The adults of the house supply the food, but not the meals. They pay the bills and attend meetings, but there is nothing else that they do for their adopted children.
The home is located in a small town in southern Montana. The town only has the necessities: a grocery store, pharmacy, doctor's office, dentist, a few clothing stores, an all-grades school, and so on.
The parents go by the names Veronica Pribilsky and Johnathan Pribilsky. They are hard on the children, occasionally losing their tempers on the older ones and potentially getting violent on a select few that stand up for the younger kids who only get screamed at.
It's a fend for yourself world mostly, but a few of the older kids take care of the younger ones and the others maintain their roles as young adolescent miscreants.

The rules of the home that are strictly maintained by the adults are as follows:
ø There is to be absolutely no swearing around the younger children (Under age 12).
ø The use of cell-phones is prohibited while doing homework and between the hours of 10:00PM and 6:00AM.
ø If inappropriate behaviour, such as PDA, horseplay with violent intentions, disobedience, or deliberate discrimination towards another member of the home is discovered, all involved will be punished.
ø  If classes at school are discovered to be skipped, punishment will be in order, including grounding, confiscation of items such as cell phone, MP3, laptop, and other privileges temporarily dissolved.
ø Any pets must be entirely paid for by the owner, and if complaints are filed, they go instantly unless it is a hearing, sight or other disablement helper.
Welcome to the home, Guest.
ø No rooms will be shared by the same gender, no matter of sexuality.
ø Unless otherwise discussed by the parents, no children will be allowed in the basement suite.
ø No outsiders will be brought in to the house without a valid reason and approval from the parents.
ø Doors will be locked at 9:00 PM every night, and unlocked at 6:00 AM each morning, with the exception of work duties.

What you may and may not have to begin the RP:
May have:
Cell phone
Laptop
Clothing (obviously)
iPod or other Mp3 device
Stuffed animals
Money
Bicycle (pedal only)
Job
Relationship (out of home)

May not have :
Pets
Vehicle
Motorcycle

**If you wish or have before you join or gain any of these things later in the Group Home RP, please do not hesitate to PM me (Abaddon) and I will either accept, deny, or suggest changes.
Please be realistic, a 12 year old isn't going to buy themselves a corvette, that just doesn't happen.

On another note, I, Abaddon, will be running this RP. You'll PM your joining forms to me and I'll PM you back with your acceptance or anything that needs to be changed.
You can all only roleplay one character per account, as long as you promise to keep them active. Second characters will be allowed once the RP has been going strong for a week.
Your character should be relatively similar to your wolf in personality and name, if not exactly the same. In the home, they don't really consider each other siblings, more just people living in the same place. So yes, relationships within the house are allowed.
Get as dirty as y'all want but don't be super graphic about it. Also, if you're nine, frickle frackle isn't a thing. Ok? Ok.
I LOVE YOU ALL. HAVE FUN. LET'S DO THIS.

By the way, a map of the main floor that the kids live on:
Group Home RP - Page 14 2wohv5s

J O I N I N G

Code:
Name;

Nicknames;

Age;

How did you get in the home;

How long have you been in the home;

Physical description;

Reference;

Personality;

History;

Family;

Likes;

Dislikes;

Hobbies;

Sexual Orientation;

Relationship Status;

Job;

Last edited by Abaddon on Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:13 pm; edited 4 times in total
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet
Name: Deyanira

Back to top Go down

Group Home RP - Page 14 Empty Re: Group Home RP

Post by Jeamesero Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:09 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Text or other’s speech’’

As Yuki continued to kiss and lick Roki’s neck he could hear the boy moan, and the wonderful feeling for him grew stronger. He had never expected it to feel this great, even though he had once felt it before, it wasn’t as amazing as feeling it together with someone you loved; it felt so much stronger.
Yuki was like a completely different person; his body out of control, his mind didn’t even have an opinion anymore. There were no worries, no fears, his mind was completely blank. If only this feeling could continue forever, if only they never had to stop. ‘’...mmm...Yuki...I...ooooo...I...’’
Yuki pulled back, looking confused at Roki; thoughts started to fill his mind again and he began to worry whether or not he might have hurt Roki in some way while they were doing this. ‘’I didn’t hurt him, right…?’’, he asked himself in his mind, blushing slightly as fear filled his blue eyes.
But he didn’t have to worry for long because Roki suddenly shook his head and grabbed Yuki’s hand, moving it along the front of his pants. Yuki wanted to start kissing him again but suddenly Roki fell backwards and he pulled Yuki on the ground along with him. Yuki ended on top of Roki, whimpering slightly as his lower body hit Roki’s leg hard.

Regaining control over himself he wanted to grab Roki’s face and kiss him again, but Roki made his move way quicker, pushing Yuki over so Yuki ended up below. Then Roki grabbed Yuki’s hand, leading it down to his pants; meanwhile he kissed Yuki gently on the lips.
Suddenly he moaned again and the blush on Yuki’s face grew darker as he too badly wanted to feel the great pleasure. ‘’...Yuki...r-right there...mmm...keep going...faster...like as fast as...ooooo...as fast as you can...right there...so close already...just...mmmmmmmm~’’
Roki giggled softly before kissing Yuki again and Yuki’s mind went blank once more. at times where he would have worried about possibly hurting Roki, he didn’t think about it anymore at all. Instead of worrying or feeling nervous or scared, he shook Roki’s hand away from his own and took over what Roki had been doing. He rubbed Roki’s lower body hard and steady as he deepened their kiss.
Soft whimpers escaped his throat as he wanted to moan badly, but tried to keep himself under control; even though he didn’t really think right now and just wanted to feel, he still didn’t want to go too fast and hurt Roki.
‘’Oh my… I can’t hold it much longer… This feels way too great. I never thought I would feel this again.’’

------------------
Friendship
Dawn: 2% - Shun: 1% - Lumineux: 0% - Izzi: 0% - Kain: 0% - Kalissa: 0% - Andrew: 20% - Verine: 23% - Sasha: 11% - Roki: 62%
------------------

Addressed: x Mentioned: Roki Word count: 437 Notes: Omg ugly post it ugly… Also, these rp posts are just… OMG! XD <333

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:45 pm

Roki continued to move Yuki's hand in slow motions up and down, as he guiding it over where he felt the strongest feelings. He pulled back from Yuki's face moaning loudly for a split second before kissing Yuki deeply again. Roki's small body rocked and jolted with pleasure at every move Yuki made causing him to whimper and silently beg for more with his moans and eyes.
Roki felt Yuki suddenly push his hand away and he yelped softly before whimpering in annoyance. It didn't last long however when his whimpering was quickly replaced with a long loud moan as he felt Yuki take over where he had left off. He ran his hands through Yuki's hair as his breath came out in small breaths.
“mmmm...ahh...Yuki-”
Roki forced his lips onto Yuki's quickly and roughly trying to muffle the loud noises he was now making. He didn't want to anyone to walk in on them when he wasn't finished and had just a little further to go. He felt Yuki pick up the speed to a almost unbearable speed as he threw back his head screaming out.
“Ah...ahhh....aahh-aaahhhhhhh~ Y-Yukiiiiii~” Roki felt a huge rush of relief flow through out his entire body as a dark blush appeared on his face. He rolled off of Yuki onto the floor next to him panting heavily and trying to catch his breath as sweat dripped down his face. He looked at Yuki thru half closed eyes and noticed the liquid that now covered Yuki's upper body and the floor.

Roki felt his face heat up as a feeling of embarrassment and shame came to him. 'Ew...i just...on Yuyu...why body...but...it felt so good...so right...' He quickly shook himself from his thoughts as he realized that Yuki hadn't done anything yet. He smiled sleepily and sat up slowly before reaching his hands down Yuki's front and into his pants as he started rubbing him slowly.
Roki kissed Yuki's neck as he started to increase the speed of his hands wanting Yuki to feel what he had just felt moments ago. Roki giggled and pushed his body against Yuki's as he continued to speed up his actions. He knew that Yuki was begging for the feelings too since he had heard him whimpering and moaning while he had helped Roki. He licked at Yuki's neck several times before whispering softly into his ear.
“Yuki...that was...well...but now it's your turn~”
Roki giggled very softly again and went back to Yuki's neck as he rubbed the boy very hard and steady on his lower body now. He trailed Yuki's body with his other hand running his finger through his hair.
Everything. He wanted Yuki to feel every single thing he had just felt. Even though all he felt afterwards was shame and embarrassment Roki had to admit it had felt amazing and he wanted Yuki to have the same feeling. He didn't want Yuki to be in pain or to be hurting since he knew how bad that felt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addressed: Yuki. Mentioned: ~ Word Count:560. Notes: Roki is done~ Yuki your turn~ And I know this is a very sucky post and I am sorry...

Last edited by Roki on Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:44 pm

Galen walked over to a cabinet and pulled out a glass before walking to the tap and filled it with semi-cold water. Leaning against the counter, he looked around the kitchen, taking in what he saw. There didn't seem to be much to do here, then again there never really was. Most of the kids were at school by now and he didn't own anything to keep him that entertained. So Galen stood there and took a sip of his water every now and then. When the other kids got back from school was when the fun would begin. He heard a someone enter the house, but only stuck his head through the doorways to see the person (Ukari) then gave a small wave beforehe ducked back inside the kitchen to finish the glass of water.
Mentioned- Ukari, everyone
Addressed- Ukari (slightly)
Notes- lame post but I felt like I should at least post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:05 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Yuki smiled weakly, a huge blush on his face, as he noticed Roki enjoying their time together. That was all he wanted; that Roki would enjoy it. He enjoyed it too, but probably less than Roki, but he didn’t really care about that. He cared more for Roki.
Roki kissed him deeply and Yuki returned the kiss as he held the boy tight, going faster with what he did. Suddenly Roki pulled back from their kiss and moaned loudly, and Yuki could all of a sudden feel something on his upper body. Blushing heavily he didn’t dare to look down at his brown long sleeved shirt, so instead he looked at Roki who now looked very happy, and smiled weakly once again.
‘’It’s all over my shirt… But that doesn’t matter… as long as Roki had fun I’m fine with it. I will take care of this other thing later.’’, he thought, trying not to think about it. However, the thought about it came back to him and he couldn’t help but worry. ‘’But still, I need to find a way to get out of this classroom without people seeing this… stuff in my shirt… How am I gonna do that…?’’
Yuki looked up at Roki suddenly grabbed him and moved his hands down Yuki’s body. Yuki gasped, trying to keep a moan hidden; he had never been one to make too much noise, whether it was normal and social life or… this. Biting his lip he felt how Roki now started licking his neck and he couldn’t help but whimper once again, wrapping his arms around the boy and squeezing his back slightly.

Roki speeded up and Yuki threw back his head, biting his lip even worse. A whimper escaped his closed mouth, making the noise sounding muffled. ‘’I… I can’t make too much noise… It would sound weird and people might hear us outside…’’, he thought, reaching with both hands for his head as another soft moan escaped his throat, when Roki licked his neck once again.
‘’Yuki...that was...well...but now it's your turn~’’, Roki suddenly whispered in his ear and a shiver ran down Yuki’s spine, going all the way down and ending up in his belly. He looked confused at Roki, a blush on his face as he stared with dazed eyes. ‘’But… I thought he had already started… Or was that just a warm up?’’
Roki went back to kissing Yuki’s neck and his hand speeded up below. Yuki grinded his teeth in response, closing his eyes firmly as he tried not to make a sound. He knew Roki probably wanted to hear him, but it felt weird to make too much noise, and he just never had been one to scream out things.
However, this felt really amazing, and Yuki couldn’t keep himself quiet for long. As his willpower to not make any sounds slowly grew weaker he started to whimper and moan softly, gripping Roki’s back tighter with his fingers. And as Roki kept on going Yuki’s moans grew louder slowly.

‘’Aahhhh… aaahhhhh… Rokiiii!’’, Yuki suddenly moaned and he breathed heavily, all the tension leaving his body. He gripped Roki tight and kissed the boy deeply and hard before pulling back from their kiss and panting, the blush on his face even darker now.
Feeling a bit ashamed of his sudden outburst he let go of Roki and sat up, glancing away shyly as he stared at the ground, rubbing the back of his head a bit.
‘’Oh, um… sorry… I didn’t mean to scream that loud…’’, he whispered nervously, not looking up at Roki. He took a deep breath, calming himself; he didn’t want to freak out after what just happened.
‘’No one has ever done this with me before… It felt so great. I don’t mind… doing this more often with Roki, if he wants to…’’, Yuki thought, shocked at his own thoughts. ‘’No, I need to stop thinking about this… How am I going to follow classes at school now with this mess all over my shirt?’’
He finally dared to look up at Roki and saw the mess he had created. Swallowing and biting his lip slightly his blush became worse, but this time it was a blush out of true shame. Just like what had happened to him, had now happened to Roki, as well; there was a mess all over his shirt.
‘’Oh no… Roki I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to…’’, he stopped speaking, not sure what else to say. Glancing nervously at the clock he realized lunch time was almost over; in around ten minutes they had to get back to class, but they couldn’t leave this empty classroom, nor like this. And maybe when the break was over, students would enter this very classroom. ‘’Oh, this was a stupid idea…’’

Yuki got to his feet and stared around him, across the empty classroom, but his blue eyes mostly landed on the stuff on his and Roki’s shirts. He glanced at Roki with a nervous look in his eyes and shrugged slightly, completely dumbfounded and not sure what to do now.
‘’We really made a mess… we will get in trouble if we don’t think of anything to fix it with, quickly… ’’, he whispered and he looked at the clock again nervously. ‘’Oh… what do we do? We need to get out of this classroom without being seen like this… and we need to wash our clothes… maybe at the restroom?’’
He looked at Roki again, kicking with his feet slightly as he tried to concentrate and think of a solution. He felt really stupid for what they had done, for what happened here. He wished it hadn’t happened, even though it had felt really good. ‘’We shouldn’t have done this here, oh no, people will see this, they will find out… ooooh nooo…’’
Yuki reached for his head with his hands, breathing faster as he started glancing around the room nervously for a solution; he was panicking. Most of the mess was only on his shirt so guessing they couldn’t see it when he had no shirt, he started taking off his shirt in panicking mode. ‘’Ooooh no…’’

------------------
Friendship
Dawn: 2% - Shun: 1% - Lumineux: 0% - Izzi: 0% - Kain: 0% - Kalissa: 0% - Andrew: 20% - Verine: 23% - Sasha: 11% - Roki: 64%
------------------

Addressed: Roki Mentioned: Roki? Word count: 1033, woo! Notes: LMFAO, Yuki is panicking and now shirtless. ;D

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:37 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

As Shun walked through town he came across a music store and glanced inside, a sad look in his different colored eyes as that very moment with Haya from minutes ago was still fresh in his mind. He sighed deep, trying to forget about it as he shook his head in disbelief, but the thought stuck.
‘’How can she do this to me…? Am I that worthless…?’’, he thought, his body shivering slightly as he closed his eyes. He could feel tears welling up in his eyes but didn’t want to cry, not here, not right now with all these people around him; they would see him act like a baby, he didn’t want that. He was already useless in their eyes because he was a foster child, it was a small village so most of the people here didn’t really know him, but he knew where he and the other children at the home where from. ‘’I… I need t-to stop thinking about t-this… I need to move on w-with my life… I was going to make t-this a f-fun day, I better stop acting like a little whiny kid right now.’’
Shun shook his head again and wiped his eyes, trying to regain control over his emotions. Stepping inside the store he went in search for a new music instrument he could buy for himself. He grabbed his wallet from his pocket and glanced inside, making sure he had enough money there to actually but something. He seemed to have enough money left, even for three new music instruments if he wanted to. But with spending that money his wallet would be broke. Though, he still had more money on his bank account from earlier savings, so it didn’t really matter if he spend all the money in his wallet right now. ‘’I’m having a day for… myself… It’s my day, I’m not gonna buy any food or any toys for the kids today. But maybe… maybe I can get some more money from my bank account after this and buy dinner for the children, though, I don’t feel like cooking…’’

He moved deeper into the store, looking at small keyboards, guitars, there even were violins. He wanted these music instruments so badly, he wanted all of them, but he only had enough money right now for a maximum of two objects. ‘’Hmm… maybe I could order pizza tonight. Yes, pizza sounds nice, most people in the house probably like it better than sushi. I don’t think they want sushi for dinner AGAIN…’’
His eyes trailed across the many different music instruments, but they ended up resting on a small violin standing in the corner. Even though he had asked Mrs. Pribilsky for a guitar, he knew how to play a violin well so she probably wouldn’t care, right? At least… he knew how to play music, and not sound like a dying cat like she had told him earlier. ‘’She probably won’t care… and if she does I can talk to her about it. and if she really dislikes me having two music instruments, I can return to the violin to the store. Yeah. Let’s try it out.’’
Shun grabbed the violin and looked at it, resting it on his shoulder. He grabbed the fiddlestick and started playing a tune out of his head while he held his eyes closed; What Child Is This, by Lindsey Stirling. After playing a few notes of the song he opened his eyes to look at the violin, like he was inspecting it.

Looking up he saw this saleswoman walking up to him, a bright smile on her face. She seemed not much older than Shun himself, maybe she was around twenty years old or something. At least, she seemed like one of the youngest salespeople in this store.
‘’That was beautiful!’’, she said, her bright smile was so big, it almost seemed fake. And maybe it was fake; maybe she just gave him this compliment because she thought he would be more eager to buy the violin this way. ‘’Can I help you?’’
Shun blinked his eyes a few times as he blankly stared at her, before lowering the violin, taking it off his shoulder. He looked at the music instrument, thinking. After a few more minutes he looked back up at her and smiled weakly, but his smile was fake.
‘’Thanks, and nope. I will take this one, I think, not sure yet though. Mind if I take a better look around the store?’’, he said and then girl nodded, taking a few steps back.
‘’That’s completely fine, if you need any advice or help, just ask.’’, she said and she turned around, walking off. Shun stared at her for a moment. ‘’She looks… nice.’’, he thought, but he quickly erased the thought from his mind, because as he thought about it, Haya came back to him in the back of his head. ‘’I don’t want to think about her anymore…’’

He kept the violin with him as he went through the sore once again, searching for another possible good music instrument. He came across some drums but shook his head; he loved every kind of music instrument, and he could play them all because he loved music class at school, but he preferred a violin and a guitar over the drums, so instead he moved on to the guitar section.
His eyes immediately fell on an acoustic guitar standing in the front, it’s body a light brown, almost cream color. Shun smiled for a moment before moving over to the guitar and taking a better look. Putting the violin down and grabbing the guitar he moved his fingers over the strings for a moment before adjusting the tunes slightly. He then started playing a few tunes from Tommy Emmanuel’s song The Hunt; though, it was less slower than the actual song, because Shun would never become as great as that guitarist. And man, Tommy Emmanuel was considered the best guitar player in the world. ‘’This guitar sounds good, too. I know it, I will take the guitar and the violin AND I will buy a case for the both of them so I can easily carry them around or transport them. After all it’s a ten minute walk back home. yeah, I will do that.’’
Shun grabbed the guitar and the violin and went in search for some good cases for the music instruments to put them in. After finding a good one for both with a good cheap price for them, he moved over to the checkout to pay for the instruments.

‘’Have you found anything good?’’, the girl behind the checkout asked him; it was the same girl from before. Shun didn’t look her in the eyes but simply nodded, smiling his fake smile again as he paid his last wallet money for the instruments. As he wanted to put them in their cases the girl suddenly grabbed one of the cases and helped him with it, almost touching his hand in the process.
Shun flinched for a moment, pulling back his hand as he stared at her, rather shocked. He didn’t want this, not right now; he wasn’t in the mood for any cute girls trying to get his attention, because it was obvious she was trying to get in contact with him. ‘’Are you okay? Did I do anything wrong? I just wanted to help you…’’, she asked, becoming a bit nervous as she stared at the counter. Shun just shook his head, trying to forget about it.
‘’I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to… I can manage on my own, thanks.’’, he said bluntly, putting the violin and the guitar in their cases before putting his now empty wallet away and grabbing both the cases with his hands, turning around and ready to walk off.
‘’I’m Alana.’’, she said quickly as she watched him walk away. Shun stopped for a moment, completely stiffened.
‘’Takeru.’’, he said quickly and bluntly before moving out of the store with a deep sigh escaping his mouth. Why had he just told that girl his actual name if he didn’t want anything to do with her?

------------------

Friendship
Dawn: 50% - Lumineux: 2% - Izzi: -4% - Kain: 10% - Kalissa: 5% - Andrew: 2% - Verine: 53% - Sasha: 5% - Yuki: 0% - Roki: 0% - Galen: 0%

------------------

Addressed: Girl at the music store Mentioned: Haya and her new boyfriend, the children at the home Word count: 1367, woooo~ Notes: Long useless posts are nice~ Also, love alarm, maybe? xD
BM100
BM100

Character sheet
Name: BM100

http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:41 am

Roki continued work on helping Yuki speeding up his movements. He couldn't help but smiled at Yuki's attempt to muffle and quiet his moans. He heard Yuki after a while seem to stop trying most likely unable to still the noises any longer, and instead heard Yuki get louder and louder with every movement he seemed to make.
“Aahhhh... aaahhhhh... Rokiiii!”
Roki stopped his hands as he felt Yuki's body tighten and Yuki pull Roki into a deep kiss gripping his back tightly. He kissed Yuki back just a deeply as a feeling of happiness crossed his mind and face. He opened his eyes when Yuki pulled back and stared at him through his still half dazed state of mind. He blinked a few times trying to figure out what they had just done and what had just happened. All that crossed his mind was a feeling of relief.
It was strange and foreign to Roki since all his life he had never know this kind of pleasure. He sat up slowly having to force his arms to push his body up before hearing Yuki and turning to listen.
“Oh, um... sorry... I didn't mean to scream that loud...”
Roki nodded sleepily and waved his hand before putting it back down to hold his body up again. He understood where Yuki was coming from. He didn't know how loud they had really been since it had all seemed pretty quiet to him.
“It's fine...I don't think...anyone...heard anyway...” Roki said in between breaths of airs as he tried to calm his racing heart and mind. Suddenly for the first time since they had finished just seconds before, Roki felt something causing his shirt to stick to his tummy and chest. He looked down slowly to find a pretty big sized stain on his white shirt and on the edges of his black jacket. He stopped and held his shirt out a little confused as he brushed his hand across his shirt.
“Oh no... Roki I'm sorry, I didn't mean to...”

Roki looked up at Yuki still confused before everything fell into place and he realized what was on his clothes. 'Water...Yuki has water too...but it's more then mine...why? His shirt doesn't look as bad as mine...why is that?' Before Roki could think any further into it he heard Yuki start speaking in a soft whisper.
“We really made a mess... we will get in trouble if we don't think of anything to fix it with, quickly... oh... what do we do? We need to get out of this classroom without being seen like this... and we need to wash our clothes... Maybe at the restroom.”
Roki just shook his head slowly trying to clear his mind. He had already been tired at the start of school be now he just wanted to curl up and go to sleep although he knew he couldn't. He glanced at the clock before jolting up and staring at it. Yuki had a point. It was almost time for lunch to be over. Roki looked around at him, Yuki, and the few spots on the floor. He place his hands in his lap and started panicking slowly as he tried to think of what they could do.
Roki's body shook in fear as he looked around and ran his hands thru his hair. He deeply regretted what he had just done with Yuki now even though he had loved every minute of it.
“...scared...what do we do...dang it...Roki you idiot...not much of a growed-up thing to do...shit we're going to get caught...ugh what do we doooo...”
Roki looked over at Yuki as he felt tears slowly fill his eyes. He blinked them back but they slowly returned as he hear Yuki speaking again.
“We shouldn't have done this here, oh no, people will see this, they will find out... ooooh nooo... ooooh no...”
Roki watched Yuki start taking his shirt off and blushed darkly though it really didn't make his already dark face look much different. He quickly turned his head away not knowing exactly what Yuki's plan was or how much he intended to strip in front of him. Roki turned back slowly and sighed before decided to take off his shirt and jacket too. He quickly removed them and glanced at Yuki before pushing himself to his feet.

As soon as he was to his feet Roki wished he hadn't gotten up. He felt something wet on his legs and lower body and moved his hands to feel. On the outside his pants felt dry though a little damp so he turned away from Yuki to quickly look inside. He drew in a sharp breath before shutting his pants again.
“...well...that answers my question from a few minutes ago...but...umm...gonna be harder to clean then my shirt and jacket...”
Roki turned to look at Yuki very ashamed of his actions now. His body shook and he rubbed his arm as he tried to find his words. “Yuki I got a...problem...there's a reason why my shirt...is as messy as yours...and...I don't know what to do...and I am scared...very scared...”
He put his arms behind his back as he kicked the floor with his shoe.
“...uh this was a bad idea...I should have thought like a growed-up...instead of a child...jeez I am a dummy...n-now...i don't know how we are going to get out of this...or how we are going to clean up...your going to have an easier time cleaning up then me...ew...it's everywhere...I can feel water everywhere...”
Roki felt slow silent tears fall down his cheeks onto the floor and he sat down on the floor before curling his knees up to his chest.
“Sorry, Kitty...I don't know how to fix it...it feels yucky and even though I liked it...i wish the water hadn't stayed so close...my boxers and pants...are...ar-are...”
Finally Roki pushed his face into his arms and quietly started crying. He felt so tired and confused now. He didn't see a way to leave the room with his clothes the way they were especially his pants and boxers. He looked up at Yuki as tears still fell and he wondered if Yuki had an idea.

Addressed: Yuki. Mentioned: ~ Word Count:1100~. Notes: lol both are shirtless and Roki is all wet. Gonna look real good if they don't get out and think of something~ XD

Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanaya Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:19 pm

((1: I'm sorry, Dawn! I never posted when I should have so now everything is shetty. And now that I'm posting everything is out of order and ugh. 2:Serine is love, Serine is life. Can Sasha and Veri have smexy shower time now? <3  3: IS THAT YUKI AND ROKI GETTING DOWN AND DIRTY? e.e
I'm also so lost. I'm too lazy to go through everyones old posts to see where things left off. Hope this is okay. If not, I'll just shoot myself in the face. Okay.))

School was horrible.
The girl had gotten lost twice, and the kids were all too preppy for Sasha's tastes. She had hoped that she had gotten some classes with Dawn, but that didn't happen. Dawn. Dawn was beautiful and sexy and her lips were entirely kissable and plump.

But so were Verine's. What would Verine think? What would Sasha's father think? Sasha had kissed a girl and she liked it. And this girl was Dawn, a girl that didn't seem too kind and a bit lost in her own world.

She feet barely touched the ground as she took off, heading far away from that hell hole, aka, school. Maybe she'd get in trouble for leaving and ditching Dawn, but Sasha just wanted to get home and see Verine. She wanted Veri to wrap her in her arms and whisper cute things to her. But Sasha also needed a shower. A nice shower.

Or maybe a bath so she could take out her rubber duckies and light some candles with her cherry smelling bubbles. She reached the house, completely breathless from running. Before entering the teen leaned against the door, panting and wiping away sweat from her brow before she allowed the front door to swing open. She hoped she wouldn't have to face anyone, and prayed that she wouldn't get in trouble for being home a bit early. ((Or late. Idefk.))

Closing the door with a quiet little click, Sasha gazed about. There was a new boy here, and another in the kitchen. She knew none of them. But then again, Sasha barely knew anyone at all. Letting her backpack fall, she shook off her leggings with a grumble before she rolled them and stuffed them in her backpack. She was too hot to be wearing clothes, but knew better then to begin to undress everything in open view. "I'm home." She let out slightly loudly, hoping that Verine was around to hear it.

She brought her hair into an incredibly messy bun before she headed into the kitchen to meet one of the blonde boys. ((Galen)) Tilting her head to the side, she set down her backpack on the counter and wiggled her pale toes, and bit the bottom of her peach colored lips before she gave the boy a sweet smile. "Hi," she cooed gently, "I'm Sasha."
Kanaya
Kanaya

Character sheet
Name: Kanaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:25 am

Galen watched as a girl walked into the kitchen after announcing herself. He waved slightly before taking another sip of water. He paused a moment before introducing himself, "My name's Galen." he spoke rather indifferently as he lifted his head to look at Sasha. "I like your eyes." he said after a moment before taking another sip from the glass and setting it on the counter. He began absent mindedly picking at the glove on his right hand, still not really sure what to think about the girl or the entire place in general.
Addressed-Sasha
Mentioned-Sasha
Notes- school always gets in the way of making a proper post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanaya Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:32 pm

His eyes were a pretty shade of brown that seemed almost vibrant against his milky complexion. His hair was a very light blonde and strands stuck around his head making it seem almost as if he hadn't brushed it in days, but that just made the child cute. From afar Sasha had thought he was at least 16 years old, but now as she studied him from the top of his head to the tip of his toes, she realized that this boy, Galen, was at least 14 or younger.

"Thanks. I like your face." She gave a soft laugh, and glanced around the kitchen before she parted her lips to speak again. "So. Are you liking it here thus far?" Sasha hated this place. The only good thing about it was Verine, Yuki, Roki and Dawn. But even with those people now in her life, Sasha craved to be back home and dancing and laughing with her old friends.

Kanaya
Kanaya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:48 pm

"Thanks. I like your face." Galen thought that the compliment was kind of odd and blinked a couple times at the older girl before she asked a question. "So. Are you liking it here thus far?" he just shrugged and said, "It's better than home so far, it's kind of odd with so many people, but I think I can get used to it." he said as he leaned against the counter and observed Sasha for a couple of seconds before asking his own question, "How long have you been here?". He was curious about the other kids here, he wanted to know about the other kids. Then again he also wanted to learn about the Pribilsky's. Mostly their schedules so he knew when he could sneak out for a stroll.
Mentioned- everyone
Addressed- Sasha
Notes- now I just feel like I'm being lazy, sorry

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:04 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

‘’...well...that answers my question from a few minutes ago...but...umm...gonna be harder to clean then my shirt and jacket...’’, Roki said and Yuki looked at his boyfriend, standing there shirtless with his long sleeved shirt hanging over his arm. He glanced at Roki in confusion, not really sure what the boy was talking about. After all he had been standing several feet away from him minding his own business. ‘’Yuki I got a...problem...there's a reason why my shirt...is as messy as yours...and...I don't know what to do...and I am scared...very scared...’’
Yuki simply stared at him, blushing slightly as he now began to realize he wasn’t wearing a shirt, in front of his boyfriend. He wanted to say something to calm Roki and to comfort him, but as he opened his mouth no words came out. So he quickly shut it again and rubbed the back of his head unsure. ‘’...uh this was a bad idea...I should have thought like a growed-up...instead of a child...jeez I am a dummy...n-now...i don't know how we are going to get out of this...or how we are going to clean up...your going to have an easier time cleaning up then me...ew...it's everywhere...I can feel water everywhere... Sorry, Kitty...I don't know how to fix it...it feels yucky and even though I liked it...i wish the water hadn't stayed so close...my boxers and pants...are...ar-are...’’

Roki began to cry after he said this, hiding his face with his arms. Yuki didn’t know what to do; he was completely shocked by what had happened just now. And not long after Roki looked at him, tears still streaming down the kid’s face. He looked at Yuki with hope in his eyes, like he waited for Yuki to come up with an idea, a solution for everything. But Yuki really didn’t know what to do.
‘’Oh, this has gotten out of hand… What do we do…? What do we dooooo…?’’, Yuki asked himself in his mind, biting his lip as he stared around the classroom, panicking. He really didn’t know, but he didn’t want to tell Roki he didn’t know because he didn’t want the boy to cry; he wanted Roki to feel safe, not scared.
Walking circles in the classroom he stared at the ground as he spoke of the steps they had been through. He whispered the words softly, mumbling to himself. ‘’Our shirt is dirty, our pants are dirty… if we go outside we might risk being seen… but if we stay here, they will see us like this as well because it’s a classroom, and it’s probably gonna be used in a few minutes for the next lesson…’’, he told himself. He stopped walking in circles and just stared at the ground, griping his shirt tight as the blush on his face grew bigger.
Looking at Roki he shrugged slightly, worry and fear in his blue eyes. ‘’We don’t have a choice, we have to leave this classroom and find a way to clean our clothes, best option is in the restroom. If someone comes there in we can hide in the stalls…’’, he continued, he walked up to Roki and grabbed the boy’s hand, pulling him on his feet and hugging him slightly before feeling stupid and dirty and pulling himself back again.

‘’We have to leave this classroom Roki, we can’t stay here or we get caught…’’, he spoke again after a moment of silence, a shiver ran down his spine as he thought about it. ‘’If we run to the nearest restroom really quick the people in the hallway might not see the mess…’’
He turned around, not looking at Roki as he felt ashamed, and went to the room’s door, opening it slightly and peeking outside, to make sure no one was there to see them coming out. Everything seemed clear, but that probably would change if they didn’t hurry.
‘’Kitten, come, quick!’’, he said and he turned back around, running to Roki and grabbing the boy’s hand, trying to pull him along. He looked with big eyes at the boy, trying to keep his racing heart under control. ‘’No one is in this hallway right now, we gotta find a rest room quick, hurry!’’
Yuki let go of Roki’s hand and pushed his head around the corner, making sure the coast was still clear, and meanwhile he searched for the nearest restroom, as well. Gesturing for Roki to follow him he left the classroom, still shirtless, and dashed over towards the boy’s restroom. He didn’t wait for Roki to come, he didn’t really think about it; he was so shocked and afraid, the adrenaline caused him to act before thinking.
Rushing over to the sink he threw his shirt in it and opened the water tap, letting water rush over the dirty spot on his shirt. He started cleaning his shirt as he stood there, his heartbeat going wild and his breathing fast. Meanwhile he paid close attention to his surroundings, making sure no one was in the stalls or entering the bathroom, no one else besides Roki.
‘’Oooh, why did we do this…?’’

------------------
Friendship
Dawn: 2% - Shun: 1% - Lumineux: 0% - Izzi: 0% - Kain: 0% - Kalissa: 0% - Andrew: 20% - Verine: 23% - Sasha: 11% - Roki: 64%
------------------

Addressed: Roki Mentioned: Possible students Word count: 852 Notes: Omg Yuki you’re so silly~ <3

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:00 pm

Roki's shoulders shook as he cried softly into his hands. He wasn't trying to act like a small child and cry his eyes out, but he was terrified of what people would do to him. His father had always gotten upset with him when he had do what he did with Yuki. No he had never done it himself his father had though sometimes Roki couldn't take the small pains and he would fix them. When that happened his father would hit him and leave him bleeding in his bed in pain and crying till he fell asleep.
Roki shook his head slowly not wanting to remember any of his past and instead met Yuki's gaze. He saw Yuki blushing and clearly clueless on what they should do. He wiped his eyes and nose on his shirt he held after finding a dry spot on one sleeve before hiccupping softly and looking back at Yuki.
'Okay Roki think. What can I do. I don't know have to fix this. I mean we could possibly go wash up but then we still have the problem of being soaking wet in school. Of course we could just blame that on a wet fight in the bathroom. I mean kids do weird things like that all the time don't they?'
Roki saw movement out of the corner of his eye and looked up to see Yuki pacing in circles. Roki shifted his weight and made a face as he felt his under clothes sticking to him.
“Our shirt is dirty, our pants are dirty...if we go outside we might risk being seen...but if we stay here, they will see us like this as well because it's a classroom, and it's probably gonna be used in a few minutes for the next lesson...”

Roki nodded slowly started to calm down as he watched Yuki. He was still scared but hearing Yuki's voice calmed him a bit so he could start thinking clearly. His eyes met with Yuki's as he saw worry and fear in his eyes as well.
“We don't have a choice, we have to leave this classroom and find a way to clean our clothes, best option is in the restroom. If someone comes there in we can hide in the stalls...”
Roki nodded again and jumped a bit in shock as Yuki walked up and grabbed his hand pulling him up. He stared at the floor as a dark blush came over his face and neck feeling ashamed by his actions and the mess they had caused. He yelped as Yuki suddenly hugged him slightly and closed his eyes not sure how to react to it at this point in time. He loved it when Yuki hugged him and even more when Yuki kissed him, but fear and surprise had dug themselves too deep for Roki to act on his emotions. He was a bit thankful when Yuki pulled back before addressing him again.
“We have to leave this classroom Roki, we can't stay here or we get caught...if we run to the nearest restroom really quick the people on the hallway might not see the mess...”
Roki stared at Yuki wiping his eyes once more and clearing any tears he had left before letting Yuki take his hand and drag him over to the door. He waited with his back against the classroom wall as Yuki checked the halls. He quickly looked over the classroom floor making sure it was clean and clear of any water before hearing Yuki hurriedly speaking.
“Kitten, come, quick! No one is in this hallway right now, we gotta find a restroom quick, hurry!”
Roki nodded as a very cute but serious look crossed his face. He watched Yuki dash across to the boys bathroom before disappearing behind the door. Roki looked around in the hallways scanning them to be sure no one had seen Yuki. 'It's like we're spies or something~' Roki though happily before shaking his head and whispering to himself. “Roki cut that out! I have to go find Yuki! ...Spies...what the heck goes on in my mind sometimes...?”

Roki rushed across the hallway into the boys bathroom and saw Yuki washing his shirt out in the sink. He looked at the sinks and then around at the rest of the bathroom. Roki ran over to the sink near Yuki and turned the water on full blast before attempting to wash his shirt and jacket.
“Kitty, how are we going to clean our pants? ...and...um...”  Roki's face went a dark red again as he stared down at the clothes ha was washing off. “...my boxers...how do I wash them?”
Roki yelped loudly jumping a bit as he heard a bell go off and ring through-out the building.
“Son of a bit- I mean...” He looked at Yuki smiling weakly. “Right you don't like cursing...um...son of a female dog?”
Roki then quickly turned off the water and squeezed the water from his shirt and jacket. He looked at the clock and started panicking after seeing the time. “Ohhhh this is never gonna work Kitty...”  He grow quiet after hearing the noises of foot steps rushing down the halls. Roki grabbed Yuki's hand and pulled on it. “Kitty what do we do? What do we do? Oh my god their gonna find out! I don't want them to find out!”
Roki's eyes teared up and he looked around the bathroom before running down to the stall on the end that was to biggest. He quickly banged the door closed before remembering Yuki at the sink and opening it back up. “Psst! Yuyu, come here, hurry.”  He though they might be safer together unless Yuki wanted his own stall. Really Roki didn't care as long as Yuki hid even though he really wanted to be with Yuki right now. He watched the doorway begging no one to enter before he and Yuki could hid. Something hit him all of the sudden and he blushed darkly before turning his gaze back to Yuki. “If you're hiding with me Kitty hurry up...I have to go again...”

Addressed: Yuki. Mentioned: Students and teachers at school Word Count:1000. Notes: If this was happening in front of me I would be laughing so hard. XD

Last edited by Roki on Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:49 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Shun was becoming so tired; even though he hadn’t been away from home for very long, he had been walking a lot and now he was carrying these two cases, filled with a violin and a guitar, two heavy objects. And the boy still felt a faint headache from yesterday and this morning. As he moved across the side walk the heavy music instruments gave him muscle aches and back aches, as well as some slight pains in his neck. His stomach twisted slightly; he started to feel nauseous again, like he had felt last night after drinking so much vodka.
The vodka; it was Kain’s and Shun had stolen it and drank the whole bottle. He felt so ashamed of his actions, he felt so guilty. He had promised Kain he would find a new bottle for him somehow, but being sixteen he wasn’t allowed to drink yet, so he couldn’t just buy one somewhere in a store; they wouldn’t give him the alcohol. ‘’That was so stupid of me… how am I ever going to get a bottle of vodka now? Where can I find it? Nowhere…’’, Shun thought negatively and he yawned once, rubbing his eye slightly before continuing on his walk.
‘’Maybe I need to go home… I need to sleep, rest. I actually shouldn’t be here right now; I went against the home’s rules, the parent’s rules, even Verine’s rules.’’
The thought about Verine made Shun sigh; Verine was a sweetheart; signing him off for school and telling him to rest. What if she found out he was walking outside in town right now, not resting like she had told him to do? Would she get mad at him, or upset with him?

Shun wasn’t sure; he hadn’t exactly been close to Verine over all these years. They had never really spoken much until yesterday, when he was so desperate and acting so childish over a stupid thing called love. Love didn’t exist, not anymore. Not in Shun’s eyes. ‘’I guess I’m worthless after all… Who wants a useless foster child like me as their lover? No one…’’
Tears started to well up in his eyes again but Shun quickly wiped them away. He couldn’t cry, it was stupid. But still his emotions were too overwhelming for him, and he couldn’t help but drop a few tears; they slowly rolled down his cheek but couldn’t reach the end of Shun’s face as the boy once more wiped his arm across it.
‘’I can’t think straight right now… I need to go home and rest.’’, he thought again, speeding up his steps even though it made him feel tired even quicker. ‘’A ten minute walk home, I will get there faster if I run. And once I’m home I will enter the house and hide in my room as quick as I can, no one will notice it. I will get Kain a new bottle of vodka later… one way or another. I promised I would.’’

The boy rushed home as quick as he could. When he saw the house in the very distance, at the horizon, he began to run; the faster he ran, the sooner he would be home and be able to lay back down in his bed; the better. Running tired him, running made him feel sick, and so as Shun finally reached the front yard of the house, he had to stop and stand still in order to catch his breath.
Moving up to the front door slowly he stopped again once up the small steps and leaned with his hand in the wall, head bend over and panting heavily. His heart beat was racing, he felt so nauseous, so sick. He vomited, but it wasn’t much; just a bit and small strings drool dripped and hung from his mouth and chin. Shun quickly wiped it away, panting again and closing his eyes firmly, trying to get rid of the sick feeling. But in return came a stronger headache and dizziness.
‘’I was so stupid… why did I do this…? I made a total fool of myself, I made Kain angry, that’s even the worst thing I did… I shouldn’t have done this… I’m stupid…’’, the boy thought as again a bit of vomit came out. He coughed, wiping away a few more tears that had started to falling during the moment another headache had struck him. ‘’I need to sleep, right now… need to go inside and go to my room…’’

------------------

Friendship
Dawn: 50% - Lumineux: 2% - Izzi: -4% - Kain: 10% - Kalissa: 5% - Andrew: 2% - Verine: 53% - Sasha: 5% - Yuki: 0% - Roki: 0% - Galen: 0%

------------------

Addressed: x Mentioned: The parents, Verine, Kain Word count: 751 Notes: Gonna change Shun’s personality slightly because I actually never really roleplayed his real personality and I also want to make him a slight bit like BM100, only a slight bit (more uncertain and negative about himself over [stupid] things). xD
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:01 pm

Hikaru slept quietly in the back seat of the car as he shifted the way he was sitting every few minutes. Memories of his Grandfather slowly worked their way into his dreams causing him into a very restless sleep. He felt someone touch his shoulder softly and he jolted awake. He turned towards them as he rubbed his eyes and noticed a small bit of drool on his cheek. Hikaru blushed a bit and wiped the drool from his cheek as he listened to the social workers talk.
“So Hikaru your really going to love this new group home better then the last one.”
Hikaru scuffed and pulled his headphones up over his ears. He softly muttered under his breath. “Doubt it...” He stared out the window and cranked the volume up on his ipod trying to drown out the voices of the social workers. 'Another home...another hell hole...tired of being passed off...after grandfather was arrested no one in my own family wanted me...so what makes them think two adults with a house full of kids is going to want me? I am never going to understand how adults think...'
Hikaru closed his eyes as he heard a very familiar song start up through his headphones. 'Boulevard of Broken Dreams' by Green Day. God how he loved that song. So many things in it that spoke to him on a very deep level. He had learned very early in his child hood that love didn't exist. He was two to be exact. That was the day his grandfather had first done enough damage to him to knock him unconscious. Yeah it was not the last time but he could still remember it like it was yesterday.

“Hikaru why can't you do anything besides use up my money!? Everyday you get sick or beg for food and I am getting sick of it!” His grandfather ripped a tiny wailing Hikaru up off the floor by the throat. “All you do is take take take and give me nothing in return.”
“P-papaw...(Cough)...y-your huweting me...” Tears spilled over as he pulled at the arm that held him with his tiny hands. A loud laughing came in response and he closed his eyes as he accidently wet the floor. His grandfather threw him down in disgust.
“That's another thing! I am getting tired of buying your clothes too! Grow up and use the bathroom Hikaru!”
Hikaru curled into a small ball as he hiccupped loudly and stuttered out apologies. “I-I didn't...(Hic)...m-mean to P-papaw...(Hic)...I pwomise t-to cw-cwean up my m-mess...(Hic)...ag-again...”
Nails dug into his arm and shoulder as he was dragged from the hallway to his bedroom. He pulled and screamed as tears flooded his cheeks and fell to the floor. “N-no Papaw...I-I will...b-b-be good...I pw-pw...pw-pwomise! Pwease d-don't...lock m-me in da...d-d-dark again...I-I-I am scawed o-of da d-dark!” His words and begging fell onto death uncaring ears as he was flung into the dark and the door slammed shut.
Hikaru struggled to his feet and threw his body against the door as hard as he could reaching for the door knob. He struggled for a few minutes before giving up since he was to short and banging on the door with his tiny fists. “Papaw pwease!! I don't wanna be in heres!! If you hate me so much then pwease kill me!! I don't wanna be heres in dis world anymore!!” He fell onto the ground crying out into the darkness and stuttered softy. “I-I-I hate dis world...don't w-wanna b-be heres...n-n-never did...n-never awsked t-to be heres...”

Hikaru blinked back tears and continued to stared out the window. That's all he knew. Hate. Abuse. Pain. Misery. What else what there in this world? Because love and a caring family was something he had never known any of these even though he heard people talk about them. He finally just accepted that he was never going to have a loving family or happiness. Pain was all he was ever going to have and he was just fine with it.
'Wonder if there...are any single boys in this house hold?' That was another thing he though about often. Since everyone he had ever talked to told him he was wrong to like boys he often pretended to be normal and into girls. Really he couldn't careless about them. They always giggled and traveled around like they were better then him anyway so they never did anything for him. But guys. There were so many things he could talk about or do with guys. Until they found out he liked them and pushed him away he ways always around them.
“We're almost there sweetheart. Just around the corner.”
Hikaru stared at her not really caring what she said. They just wanted to get rid of him again. Really he couldn't blame them though. He was always passed off and moved within a few days. At least this one worked out a bit better. He had gotten a job at a small café doing odd things that they needed help with part-time. He had been told usually he would serve people but the last two days he had worked which were his first, he had been in the back helping back there.
Hikaru had been caught singing too and know was told by a few women that worked there to sing for them tonight. He hated singing. Music and singing had destroyed his life from the beginning so he wanted nothing to do with it. Every time he started singing or playing music he couldn't figure out why when he really didn't want to. 'In my blood...I remember that asshat telling me that it was in my blood...so I guess that might have something to do with it...'

“Look sweetheart!”
Hikaru turned and stared at the house that she was pointing to. It looked nice but then again so did every house. He noticed as they pulled up as boy around his age leaning against the wall. Looked like he was being sick which kinda grossed Hikaru out a bit. “Great. They raise drug addicts and drinkers here. Real nice house. I use to be forced to take drugs so I should fit in nice.”
Hikaru sighed as the car stopped and unbuckled his seat belt. He waited as the lady go out and walked around to open his door.
“I think that boy is probably nice if you gave him half a chance Kuku~”
Hikaru stepped out of the car and grimaced at the name she used. “It's Hikaru. He-ka-ryu.” The lady just smiled and grabbed his bags out before placing them onto the sidewalk. He rolled his eyes and flipped his headphone to the sides as they turned into speakers. 'I will not bow' by Breaking Benjamin blared from his headphones and he rested his arms behind his head still staring at the boy.
'Hm...looked kinda flushed...either he is very sick or still recovering from a hung-over...most likely the last one...at least there's someone my age...unlike the last house...silky looking long black hair...fair build and skin...kinda hot looking really and-' Suddenly the lady jumped in front of him and interrupted his thoughts.
“Hikaru! Are you even listening to me?”
“Nope.” He smiled a bit after he said that. He really didn't act this bad but he was getting tired of her nagging and whining at him. “Look just leave me alone.”
“Hikaru you don't normally at this harsh. Is something bothering you again? Memories?”
Hikaru scuffed and grabbed his things from her hand roughly. “Shut up! Stop asking like you care! Just leave me alone! Go get back in you fancy car and drive away! I don't need nor do I want you sympathy! You don't understan-” He felt her slap him across the face hard as the sound echoed loudly through the air.

“Hikaru you can't shut yourself out from the world forever! Stop it! There are people who want to help you, are willing to help you! You have to open up or your always going to be alone!”
“Maybe I like that...I have always been alone...in that dark room...no one came then and they won't now...I don't want help...I don't deserve it...” Hikaru rubbed his cheek and stared at the ground. He heard the lady laughing softly in disbelieve before throwing her hands up and walking to the car. Just as she was about to get in the car he heard her speak in a gentle but strong voice.
“Someday...Hikaru someday your soul mate is going to come. They are going to ask you to open your heart. You have to be ready to let them in. Don't shut yourself anymore. Please. Be ready for that person.”
She drove off as he pondered her words for a few seconds. 'No...they wouldn't...no one would every understand me or want me...I am just another used and abused foster child...who wants a foster child as their lover?' He watched the car drive disappear into the distance and grabbed up his few belongings before walking up the walkway. 

He stopped at the steps and looked at the boy before sighing and putting his the bag's straps over his head. He pushed it behind him and walked over to the boy.
“I don't know if it crossed your mind or not, but there's a toilet about five feet from where we are standing. If you puked in there instead of out here then you wouldn't have to clean it up. Unless this house has no toilets for the foster kids to use. Then that's just sad and this house it worse then I though it was going to be.” He stared at the ground as the image of his grandfather crossed his mind. His voice rang out in his mind and he balled up his fist tightly digging his nails into this hand till it bled.
Hikaru forced a fake gentle smile before rubbing the boys back slowly with his hand. “Hey how about I help you inside. I have to bring my stuff in anyway and I could use someone to show me where a empty bed is.” Before the boy could answer Hikaru grabbed up two cases that appeared to hold instruments in them and walked over to the door. “I'll carry and you open the door. Fair trade?”

Addressed: Shun Mentioned: Grandfather, Lady, and old schoolmates Word Count: 1700 (Heck Yeah!). Notes: First post as Hikaru kinda long and sucks but eh...

Hikaru
Hikaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:16 pm

Kain suddenly felt like the whole world had just become a brighter place like dark clouds being push out of front of the sun as he saw her smile and say. “In that case then I should steal this before we go”
Kain then watched and felt Lumi wrapped her arms tight around giving him a hug that filled and gave him one of the warmest of feelings he'd ever felt. This had to be love what else could make him want to change or feel this way as he took his own arms wrapping them around her in a warm embrace of his own. He then felt her lay her head on his chest as she continued to speak in her soft and beautiful but strong voice. “I don't mind being late I'm sure. I won't miss much anyways I'm sure.”
Kain then heard her lovely laugh as she continued hugging him helping keep them close together. He wished this moment would just continue on and on forever but he knew they had to get to school. Or did they could always just skip school after all what better time or reason then to spend time together. Kain then quick glanced the watch on his wrist yep it was almost 12:00am and he decided to voice his ideal to Lumi. “Hey Lumi I know we just met and have been a lot recently with this rough start we've had. But I just noticed that it's already lunch time so even if we go to school now we'll still most likely get in trouble. So I was wondering if you'd like to spend the rest of the day hangout with me?”
Kain then then look into her emerald lights hoping that she'd say yes. However there was always that chance that she wouldn't especially since this could be seen as him asking her out on a date. But then again life was all about chances you had to risk to gain if you ever wanted to get anywhere or anything in this world.

Addressed: Lumineux
Mentioned: Same
Kain
Kain

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:27 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Shun stood there panting and crying softly as he stared at the ground, his arm still leaning against the wall, making him able to stand up and keep his balance. he wanted to go inside but it felt like he could stumble and fall every second now. He was afraid he would vomit again if he took too many steps too quickly. So he stood there, his heavy baggage he had bought today laying behind him on the steps. He groaned slightly as he tried to shift his weight by moving differently over the wall.
‘’That wasn’t a good idea, now I feel worse… dang it.’’, he thought and he groaned again, the vibrating in his throat caused him to cough and again some vomit came out of his mouth. Even though it wasn’t much, it still hurt his throat, and it tasted horrible. Shun wiped it away with his free hand, trying to keep no standing.
That’s when he suddenly heard the sound of a car driving up next to the house. With a jerk Shun turned his head, his different colored eyes filled with shock; he was afraid Mr. Pribilsky had come home earlier than normal. But when he saw the car he sighed in relief; it was a car he didn’t know, it wasn’t Mr. Pribilsky’s; probably another new foster kid. And Shun seemed to be right about that.
A woman came out, opening the car’s door for a boy around Shun’s age, before grabbing the boy’s luggage and giving it to him. Shun watched the scene unfold silently. There seemed to be some tension between the woman and the boy and that ended up in a small argument, which seemed to escalate rather quickly.
‘’Hikaru! Are you even listening to me?’’, the woman asked but the boy responded with a simple ‘’nope’’ escaping his mouth. ‘’Hikaru you don't normally at this harsh. Is something bothering you again? Memories?’’

‘’Shut up! Stop asking like you care! Just leave me alone! Go get back in you fancy car and drive away! I don't need nor do I want your sympathy! You don't understan-’’, the boy responded quickly after her last words, but the woman was quick to hit him in the face.
Shun’s eyes widened in confusion and slight shock, but soon he didn’t really care about it anymore; it seemed like he shouldn’t be bothering himself with this situation. So instead he huffed and turned his head slightly so it wouldn’t seem like he was looking, but still he was.
‘’Great, that escalated quickly. Overstating behavior…’’, Shun thought as he tried to listen to the rest of the conversation. The fight was so strange and useless, it didn’t even look real in Shun’s eyes, like they were acting it all. Hadn’t they noticed him yet?
‘’Hikaru you can't shut yourself out from the world forever! Stop it! There are people who want to help you, are willing to help you! You have to open up or you’re always going to be alone!’’
‘’Maybe I like that...I have always been alone...in that dark room...no one came then and they won't now...I don't want help...I don't deserve it...’’, the boy said and Shun tilted his head to the side slightly in confusion. Okay, maybe this boy had been through a lot, but he wasn’t the only one, so was Shun. So why didn’t the boy just listen to the lady and act a bit more normal. But at the same time, the lady didn’t act normal, either; in Shun’s opinion she had been a bit too quick to act, with the hitting and stuff.

The boy, who (Shun had heard), was called Hikaru, and the woman spoke for a moment longer before she got into her car and drove off. The boy grabbed his belongings and came Shun’s way and Shun stared at the wall quickly, not in the mood to actually interact with this person. This Hikaru had just had an argument with a lady that had abandoned him, and Shun felt sick and had this huge headache again, there was no way in hell this combination of persons would go well together, not today.
‘’I don't know if it crossed your mind or not, but there's a toilet about five feet from where we are standing. If you puked in there instead of out here then you wouldn't have to clean it up. Unless this house has no toilets for the foster kids to use. Then that's just sad and this house it worse than I thought it was going to be.’’
‘’Oh. Ha. Ha.’’, Shun thought, his words ringing sarcastically in his mind. He didn’t say them though, he kept his mouth shut and just looked at the boy, shrugging slightly, an annoyed look on his eyes.
‘’Hey how about I help you inside. I have to bring my stuff in anyway and I could use someone to show me where a empty bed is. I'll carry and you open the door. Fair trade?’’, the boy asked him suddenly, rubbing Shun’s back.
‘’Y-yeah… sounds like a plan…’’, Shun responded and he looked at the filled violin and guitar cases before sighing and opening the front door, entering the house. ‘’I can show you your room. Actually you can choose which room you want because there are a few empty beds left.’’

Shun walked into the front hallway and slowly walked towards the hallway where the rooms were. He walked slowly because he wanted the boy called Hikaru to keep up with him, but at the same time he was in too much pain and too sick to walk faster. He stumbled slightly, standing wobbly on his legs, his hand went past the wall, trying to keep himself balanced.
Passing the rooms he stopped near a room which was completely empty, resting his back against the wall he sighed and closed his eyes for a moment, trying to get rid of his headache and the nauseous feeling in his stomach.
Opening his eyes again after a short moment he said with a sigh, too tired to even bother too much: ‘’This room has two more beds available, I think, because another boy arrived at the house this morning… Anyway, there’s another room over there-’’
Shun pointed at his and Kain’s bedroom door before continuing with his explanation. ‘’…that is mine and Kain’s room; there’s still one empty bed available in that room as well. So, you’re choice.’’
Shun groaned and stretched his arms, cracking his neck slightly in the process. He then looked at Hikaru, realizing the boy didn’t know his name yet. But actually he wasn’t really in the mood for a long introduction. ‘’My name is Takeru, but everyone calls me Shun, so I suggest you do the same… I’m sorry but I’m really tired… I’m gonna sleep now…’’, he said and he went over to his bedroom, stepping inside and closing the door behind him. he went ot lay down on his bed and closed his eyes.
‘’I want to be alone…’’

------------------

Friendship
Dawn: 50% - Lumineux: 2% - Izzi: -4% - Kain: 10% - Kalissa: 5% - Andrew: 2% - Verine: 53% - Sasha: 5% - Yuki: 0% - Roki: 0% - Galen: 0% - Hikaru: 1%

------------------

Addressed: Hikaru Mentioned: Lady, Mr. Pribilsky, Kain, Galen Word count: 1178 Notes: Shun is not in the mood, lol
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:33 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Footsteps entered the bathroom and Yuki’s heartbeat grew louder and faster, he could hear the blood buzzing in his ears. Looking up in shock he saw it was Roki and he released the breath he had held for a moment, sighing in relief. He watched in silence as Roki went to the sink near him and turned on the tap, attempting to clean his shirt.
‘’Kitty, how are we going to clean our pants? ...and...um… ...my boxers...how do I wash them?’’, the boy asked and Yuki looked confused at him, shrugging afterwards while blushing slightly.
‘’I don’t know… I think you can’t…’’, he responded in a whisper, not sure what else to say. He continued to wash his own shirt with the water as he stood there in complete silence again. turning off the tap he grabbed his shirt and got rid of most of the water, eyeing the brown long sleeved shirt in his hands to make sure the whole spot was gone. The mess was gone, but now his shirt was covered with water, a huge stain.
Suddenly the bell rang and Yuki almost jumped out of shock, he stared at Roki with big eyes, too afraid to say anything; the sound had startled him, but that wasn’t the only thing. Lunch was over, the hallway would be crowded with people.
‘’Son of a bit- I mean... Right you don't like cursing...um...son of a female dog?’’, Roki suddenly said and Yuki couldn’t help but giggle; Roki was funny, it eased the tension and Yuki’s nervousness slightly. But as soon as he was done giggling he became scared again, scared they would get caught like this.

‘’Ohhhh this is never gonna work Kitty... Kitty what do we do? What do we do? Oh my god their gonna find out! I don't want them to find out!’’,Roki said, it seemed like he was starting to panic now. Yuki looked at him quietly, his eyes big but a serious look in them; a mixture of fear and an attempt to calm down Roki.
He watched how Roki turned around and hid in one of the stalls, before looking back at Yuki and telling him to come hide, as well. ‘’Psst! Yuyu, come here, hurry. If you're hiding with me Kitty hurry up...I have to go again...’’
‘’Then go.’’, Yuki said quickly as he waved with his arms, a sign for Roki to go and use the toilet if he really had to. Yuki looked at the door again before putting back on his brown long sleeved shirt. ‘’I will hide in another one.’’
He quickly dashed over to the stall next to Roki’s, closing the door and locking it. He rested his back against the wall, staring up at the ceiling as he panted from the dash and his raging heartbeat. His wet shirt stuck to his body and it felt really uncomfortable.
Yuki could hear a few people coming in, discussing about games and the next class, or whatever they were talking about. He closed his eyes and tried to steady his breathing. Silently he listened, waiting for these boys to leave the restroom.

After what seemed like an eternity another school bell rang, telling every student the next class had now started, and the boys left the restroom to go to their next class. Yuki sighed in relief, his eyes closed. He waited another minute longer to make sure no one would enter the restroom again, before knocking softly on his stall’s wall, trying to get Roki’s attention.
‘’Roki, I think they’re gone. I don’t think more people will come back. But… we’re too late for class again…’’, he whispered, in case maybe someone would enter the room again and would hear him speak. He sighed at his own words and shook his head, sitting down on the closed toilet he buried his face in his hands. ‘’What do we do now…?’’, he asked Roki, because he himself didn’t have a single clue anymore on what to do. Running and panicking like this had completely exhausted him, and then there was that… thing they had done in the empty classroom not too long ago.
‘’This was the most stupid idea ever…’’, Yuki thought, shaking his head again as he kept his face buried in his hands. He could feel tears prick his eyes and he tried his best not to cry, but exhaustion was taking over. ‘’I’m so scared…’’
The tears began to fall, rolling down his cheek. Yuki lowered his hands and stared at the ground, at his feet. Wiping the tears away more kept coming back and Yuki began to sob, his voice a hoarse whisper. He shouldn’t be crying but he couldn’t help it; he was exhausted, and he was afraid. No, he was terrified of what might happen if they left the restroom like this, shirts all wet. He didn’t want think about it, but he could not NOT think about it, either. ‘’What do we do now…?’’

------------------
Friendship
------------------

Addressed: Roki Mentioned: Students Word count: 833 Notes: This post is ugly and short, don’t look at it…

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:23 am

“Y-yeah... sounds like a plan...”
Hikaru nodded flashing another fake smile before moving so the boy could open the door. He stepped in after Shun and entered the house . He looked around carefully taking in all that he saw. It was definitely smaller and not a fancy as he was use to, but then again he never really liked giant homes with no people in them. Yeah he had grown up in one but he hated them. To quiet and the room were made a very stupid size that would make one think they were inside a doll home instead of one built for people.
“I can show you your room. Actually you can choose which room you want because there are a few empty beds left."
Hikaru just nodded as he followed the boy into the front hallway. He stopped and looked around seeing just how some the rooms were in a normal house. 'Jeez...and they can pack so many people in here...wow poor people...no I shouldn't call them that...um...common...folk! Yes common folk sounds much better then poor people.'
Smiling to himself he followed the boy down the hallway he guessed led to the bedrooms. He sighed heavily as he drug his stuff behind him. He knew he was suppose to pack light be he had. How was it that the boy leading him's two items and his two bags, instrument bag, and two suitcases could be so heavy?
“Should have left the instrument bag...” He muttered softly struggling down the hallway. One thing he was thankful for was that the boy leading him was moving slowly so he could follow. Of course he was probably still feeling sick since he was holding onto the wall.

Hikaru watched him stumble a bit and stopped before groaning in annoyance. 'Oh my god man...hurry it up...these aren't light and I don't feel like carrying them for the rest of my life...' He felt bad for the boy knowing all to well how it felt to be sick or hung over which ever it was, but still he was getting restless. He wanted to rest before leaving for work in a hour or so.
They passed a few rooms until he had to stop again because the boy was now leaning against the wall. He watched him close his eyes and though he might pass out for a moment before his eyes opened again.
“This room has two more beds available, I think, because another boy arrived at the house this morning...Anyway, there's another room over there- ...that is mine and Kain's room; there's still one empty bed available in that room as well. So, you're choice.”
Hikaru looked were he had pointed before nodding slowly and looking back at his first option. “So room with one boy...or room with two boys...hmm...tough choice...” He heard soft cracking and turn to see the boy stretching his arms. He smirked slightly watching him before looking away realizing how creepy he probably looked.
“My name is Takeru, but everyone calls me Shun, so I suggest you do the same... I'm sorry but I'm really tired... I'm gonna sleep now...”
Hikaru saw Shun walk into the bedroom he had said was his and close the door. He chuckled softly before speaking to himself. “So you suggest I do the same as everyone else do you, Takeru? Maybe I don't want to be grouped in with everyone else...” He glanced back at the room he had first been shown before looking down at the bags of Shun's he still held.

A mischievous smile appeared on his face and he walked over to the door Shun had disappeared behind. He turned the knob and pushed open the door with his foot in a fast moment causing it to bang against the wall slightly. He walked in and looked around before spotting a empty bed and walking over to it. He dumped his stuff onto the floor before turning and looking at Shun.
He walked over to Shun's bed where the boy was laying and stuck the stuff on his floor before speaking. “So...Takeru was it? Nice to meet you. My name is Hikaru. I don't want to bother you too much since you seem tired, but I do need to say that I never stayed in a common folk's dwelling before. Not as big as I am use to but it will do for now. Never stayed in a room with other boys before though...”
Hikaru cut himself off before he could finish what he had been getting ready to say. 'Shoot...ugh...dang it think of something Hikaru...girls say something about girls...' He closed his eyes and looked away losing all the attitude he had entered the room with. '...oh come on...dummy think of something...wish I was this guy...must be nice to be normal...I don't even understand why I am getting so worked up with staying with guys...both have girl-friends most likely because their normal...unlike me...I'm sick...'
He noticed he still hadn't said anything and smiled weakly at Shun before stuttering the only things he could think of. “N-not as good as a girls room though...heh heh...I mean don't get me wrong I really like guys and all but...um...”

He felt his cheeks heat up as he replayed his words he had just said in his mind. He turned quickly away and walked over to the bed with his stuff on it. “Ugh I am just tired and stupid ignore me please!”
He started putting away his stuff as he screamed at himself in his mind. 'Hikaru you idoit! What is wrong with you? Really like boys...dummy...ugh why did I say that? Maybe he didn't hear...'
He sighed and stared down at his bags wishing he could take back his words. He hated being different. As thoughts of his grandfather finding out and running from his home entered his mind bad memories started up again. He hugged his arms and shivered remembering what the police had done when he asked for help.
Suddenly after saying those words and having these thoughts he felt dirty. He slowly started to grab up a few bath supplies as he spoke softly. What he said didn't make much sense and he didn't care if Shun heard him or not. “Sorry...I am sorry you had to hear that stuff outside...I know you probably heard it and don't like me...no one really does...being in a house like this I can't really blame you...I read up on here and heard a few rumors so...yeah...sorry for my earlier words as well from just a few seconds ago...I just need to learn when to shut up...”

Addressed: Shun Mentioned: Grandfather, and police Word Count: 1150. Notes: Post sucks like a lot very sorry...

Hikaru
Hikaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:52 am

“Then go. I will hide in another one.”
Roki stared at Yuki as he saw him waving his hands in his direction. He then nodded slowly a bit hurt that Yuki didn't want to hide with him, though after that he guessed part of him was a bit at ease with it too. He watched Yuki rush from the sink over to the stall directly next to him and couldn't help but giggle a bit. Hearin Yuki lock the door Roki stilled his giggles and shut his door quickly before locking it as well.
Roki leaned against the door as he heard students coming into the restroom. He closed his eyes as he tried to calm his heart he could hear beating in his ears. 'Okay...it's fine...no one knows...shirts clean jackets clean, wet but both clean...' He looked down and noticed he still had no shirt on as he gripped it tightly in his left hand. He pulled it on whimpering as the cold wet material hit his skin.
Glancing down at his jacket he didn't think he needed to put it back on yet.
Roki looked around peeking out the cracks in the door as he waited for the boys to leave the restroom. 'Oh come on...I wanna talk to Kitty...I can't while you guys are in here...' Roki suddenly felt a feeling hit him all of the sudden and remembered why he had rushed over to the stall in the first place. He hung his jacket of the clothes peg on the back of the door before rushing over to the toilet.

Roki heard a bell go off as he finished and started to clean out his boxers. He heard the boys leave the restroom and sighed before remembering what that bell meant. Another class had started and now him and Yuki were late. Again. He groaned and slammed his back softly against the wall before sliding down onto the floor.
'Ugh why? ...school sucks...I never liked it...always hated it...bullies, teachers, work, just all of it...'
“Roki I think they're gone. I don't think more people will come back. But... we're late for class again... what do we do now...?”
Roki replayed Yuki's words he had just whispered in his mind. Do now? He sighed and curled his knees up before burying his face in them. He had no idea. I was scared and tired and confused. “I really am not sure...I don't know what to do...so tired right now I just wanna sleep...but I can't...and if we're late again I don't know what will happen...though we already were once so...I dunno...”
Roki looked up as he heard a soft noise. Was Yuki crying? He rolled over onto all fours and popped his head under the stall. Yeah he was again. Roki felt tears start to form in his eyes. He didn't want Yuki to cry again, he hated it when he did. It always gave him a useless feeling. Like he really wasn't all he pretended to be.
Even though his mind told him not to Roki crawled under the stall into Yuki's anyway. He stood up and hugged Yuki tightly wrapping his arms around him. He closed his eyes and started rubbing his back before making shh'ing sounds to him.
“...It's okay Kitty...shhh...I am right here and I wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon...shhh...please don't cry because you'll make me start crying to...shhh...since school is over in about two hours anyway I have a idea...okay babe?”
Roki blinked back his tears and sniffled before wiping his eyes. He couldn't cry while he was comforting Yuki. He didn't want to make things worse.

'Hmm...we need to do something to take his mind off of this...oh...and that...whatever that was...umm...lets see...whenever I was feeling sad dad and mom would give me stuff to make me feel better...I don't have any drugs here though and I doubt Yuyu would take them anyway and to be honest I never like how they tasted...hmmm...there's always beer...yeah. Beer is fun and good and I think big bro said it helps with depression. It's perfect then since Kitty is depressed, beer will help him a lot!'
Roki smiled to himself and wiped the last of his tears away before pulling back from their hug. He smiled warmly at Yuki and grabbed his hands squeezing them a bit. “Kitty! I have a great idea! School is almost over anyway so let's leave and take you bike into town. I have some people I want you to meet. They have something that will make you happier again!”
He leaned in and kissed Yuki quickly on the lips before pulling back. “Let me get my jacket.” He crawled back under the stall and grabbed his jacket before returning. Smiling warmly at him again he giggled softly and stood looking at Yuki. 'Wonder if he is okay with it...I mean we already have a teacher willing to help though I doubt he will go thru with it...and then there's that nurse lady who is kinda nice...still...'

Addressed: Yuki Mentioned: Students and teachers at school, brother, mother, father Word Count:876 Notes: Post sucks very sorry...you can skip it if you want...

Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanaya Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:38 pm

"Not very long." She answered, and batted her eyelashes as she watched him. Sasha didn't wanna bug anyone, or make them feel uncomfortable, but she had so many questions running through her head. She wanted to ask him why he was sent here, and why he wore gloves. She wanted to ask him if she could play with his hair and wanted him to feel safe and comfortable when around her. But these were things that Sasha would never rush on anyone. It was his choice.

Smiling, Sasha threw all caution away and stepped closer to the younger child and attempted to smooth down his silky locks. "You'll be okay, Galen." She murmured, almost quietly, and at the sounds of more voices and the door opening, Sasha stepped away from the boy and moved out into the hall, peering at Shun and another boy she had yet to meet.

She watched them disappear down the hall, and turned back to Galen, murmuring that she'd be right back before she slowly went after the two other boys. She had to check up on Shun, anyway. She watched as Shun showed the new child the empty rooms before he left into his own rooms, but the other was quick to follow. Sasha smiled somewhat before she peered inside Shun's room, hoping she wasn't interrupting.  Slowly she entered and shut the door with a soft click before she gave a motherly smile. "Hey."

Crossing the room in hesitant strides, Sasha ended up crawling into bed with Shun, forgetting the lack of clothes she wore. Bringing herself closer, Sasha sat and brushed hair away from his eyes. "Are you alright, Shun?" She asked, and finally looked up at the other boy and gave a soft, welcoming smile.
"I'm Sasha. I like your hair. It looks really soft." She gave a quiet giggle, and hoped, yet again, that she wasn't making anyone uncomfortable.

((Gravy, hush. You're posts are great. Hikaru, hush, the same goes for you. Sorrynotsorry, guyyyys. I wanted to get Sasha involved WITH EVERYONE.))
Kanaya
Kanaya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:54 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Shun laid in his bed, his eyes closed firmly as he tried to sleep, but the pounding headache he felt kept him awake. It hurt and it annoyed him so much. But he was glad he was back in his room; he had come home earlier than expected but at least he was alone now, in his room, able to go to sleep.
‘’At least I can close my eyes now and rest…’’, he thought to himself as he rolled on his other side, trying to get more comfortable as he dug himself in underneath his blankets.
However, his rest was disturbed by a sudden banging sound and Shun’s eyes shot open as he turned his head to stare at the door. There was that Hikaru boy again, smiling like he didn’t seem to care. He looked around the room, went to the empty bed and dropped his stuff before moving over to Shun’s bed and dropping Shun’s stuff on the ground beside it.
Shun groaned in annoyance; he wanted to sleep now, but Hikaru didn’t leave him alone, he just didn’t want to listen, it seemed. He even began to address Shun again while it was obvious Shun wanted to be alone right now, asleep.
‘’So...Takeru was it? Nice to meet you. My name is Hikaru. I don't want to bother you too much since you seem tired, but I do need to say that I never stayed in a common folk's dwelling before. Not as big as I am used to but it will do for now. Never stayed in a room with other boys before though...’’, the boy spoke and Shun stared irritated at him, frowning at his last words.

‘’Oh, never shared a room with anyone before? Guess you had a rich last home, didn’t you? A complete room for yourself. Well, it doesn’t work that way here.’’, Shun nagged, rubbing his eyes as he groaned once again. It didn’t seem like his words had reached Hikaru, but actually Shun couldn’t care less. Right now all he wanted was for Hikaru to shut up so Shun could finally close his eyes and rest.
Once again his nauseous feeling returned, deep inside his stomach, it twisted and turned. Shun laid his head back down on his pillow, pulling the sheets closer up to his face; they already covered his chin. ‘’So tired… why did I even decide on leaving the house? How stupid can I be…?’’
‘’N-not as good as a girls room though...heh heh...I mean don't get me wrong I really like guys and all but...um... Ugh I am just tired and stupid ignore me please!’’
Shun looked confused at Hikaru once more. The way the boy acted, the way he said it; Shun knew what was going on. He wasn’t stupid, he knew how people’s minds worked sometimes, he could read people’s body language. Clearly this boy was into guys and his secret nearly got spilled by himself. Well, actually it got spilled, but Shun didn’t really pay much attention to it, he didn’t care; this boy was who he was, and Shun himself had these… issues, as well, so he really wasn’t bothered by it. He even tend to draw some hot boys in one of his secret sketchbooks when no one was around. But that was Shun; his sexuality was a secret, no one needed to know. no one ever would get to know about it.

‘’Sorry...I am sorry you had to hear that stuff outside...I know you probably heard it and don't like me...no one really does...being in a house like this I can't really blame you...I read up on here and heard a few rumors so...yeah...sorry for my earlier words as well from just a few seconds ago...I just need to learn when to shut up...’’, Hikaru suddenly said, waking Shun from his daydream. The boy sat up in bed, at least, he tried, before falling back down in his bed again, groaning. ‘’Changing the subject all of a sudden, huh? He’s clearly gay. No doubt.’’
‘’Don’t worry about it,’’ Shun said as he stared up at the ceiling, not bothered to look Hikaru in the eyes. ‘’We all have our issues.’’, he continued to speak, referring to his own things, but not quite mentioning it. Clearly his words could refer to other things as well, like the things he had been through during his youth. The horrible things his father had done to him, beating him up, even with a chair when he was drunk or just pissed off at Shun for nothing. But the man was in jail now, and he would probably stay there for a very long time. At least half of Shun’s life. Thirty to forty years, maybe? Shun wasn’t really sure about that, though. ‘’Also, please call me Shun. Everyone does. I just want to start fresh, have a new life…’’
Suddenly Shun heard someone enter the room and he looked up to see Sasha, the girl Verine spent a lot of time with. The very beautiful girl. ‘’Hey.’’, was all she said as she stood there, before walking over to Shun. She even ended up scooting next to Shun in his bed, laying down beside him as she wiped some hair out of his eyes.

‘’Are you alright, Shun?’’, she asked him, but Shun didn’t answer; he stared at Sasha, blushing slightly, blinking a few times. He didn’t know what to say, he didn’t even know why she was here in this room, laying beside him, in his bed…
Luckily he didn’t need to say anything to her question though, as the girl moved her head to look at Hikaru, talking to him. Shun didn’t really pay much attention to her words. Instead his eyes rolled down to Sasha’s chest, completely lost in his own thoughts. Such a beautiful girl, good-looking body, barely any clothing. ‘’She looks… nice.’’
Shun’s eyes widened and he quickly looked away, his blush growing darker. He had just stared at Sasha’s boobs. Yes, he had. And he felt really ashamed for it, punishing himself in his mind.
‘’Stop it Takeru… you can’t stare; she’s not your girlfriend.’’, he thought, biting his lip slightly as he glanced away, at the wall. He was kind of confused with his own behavior, no, more shocked. ‘’Weird though, I’ve never stared before, I didn’t consider myself a staring person. Why did it happen just now…? Maybe it’s my headache, maybe it’s because I miss Haya…’’
He looked at Sasha again, but this time up, at her face, not her chest. He tried to hide his shame, smiling weakly. He didn’t want to think about what just had happened.
‘’I’m alright…’’, he said. ‘’Just feeling kind of sick and I have this headache again, and I’m really tired, but I’m fine…’’

------------------

Friendship
Dawn: 50% - Lumineux: 2% - Izzi: -4% - Kain: 10% - Kalissa: 5% - Andrew: 2% - Verine: 53% - Sasha: 6% - Yuki: 0% - Roki: 0% - Galen: 0% - Hikaru: 1%

------------------

Addressed: Hikaru, Sasha Mentioned: Haya Word count: 1137 Notes: Well, Shun sort of showed he’s more interested in girls. xD Nice Shun, your manly hormones are starting to act up, after 16 freaking years of your life~
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:47 pm

"Not very long." the girl answered. Galen pressed himself closer to the counter as Sasha moved forward and began to touch his hair. He stood there in a confused silence until the girl went to check out who was coming into the house. He watched her walk off and murmured to himself, "I have no idea what just happened, but I think I like her.". He stood there and finished his tap water before running upstairs to his room to grab.. wait.. what was he getting? as soon as he walked through the doorway he forgot what he was doing. Galen cursed quietly before walking to the bathroom and ripping off his gloves again to put more lotion on them. He hadn't bothered to close the door, a lot of the kids seemed to be at school so he didn't think anyone would bother coming into his room. He stared at his right hand. They should've amputated it. It was useless and simply looked disgusting. It was the only thing that Galen was self conscious about.
Addressed- none
Mentioned- Sasha, Shun, Hikaru
Notes- Would've been longer if I hadn't accidentally closed out the tab. -.-

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:06 am

Hikaru shook his head a bit as he grabbed up the few items he would need for his bath before turning to look at Shun. He really wished he hadn't said those words now. He hated it when he got tongue-tied and lost his reasoning. It always seemed to end badly for him.
“Don't worry about it, we all have our issues.”
Hikaru nodded slowly and turned to look back at his things. He stared at his belongings on his bed as he heard Shun speak again.
“Also, please call me Shun. Everyone does. I just want to start fresh, have a new life...”
Start fresh. New life. Hikaru smiled softly to himself as he continued to stare at his bed. He really wished he could start a new life. Have a fresh start. But he didn't know how to get rid of the images and memoires from a mere ten days ago. The hitting and abuse. The police. God he hated how fresh they were in his mind.
He looked at Shun out of the corner of his eye. 'He's probably had years to get rid of stuff...if he even had anything bad happen...pfft...no one could have had it as bad as me...ugh why can't the nightmares and everything just go away?' He shuttered hugging the bath items tight against his stomach and chest. That's all he felt all the time. Dirty and used. He really didn't like it but every time he though he had gotten over it they came back.

He heard a noise and looked up to see a teenage girl enter the room. Who was she? Why was she here?
“Hey.”
Hikaru nodded at the girl growing very quiet. He liked girls and all but he always had bad things said and done to him when he spoke with them. One of the reasons he didn't like girls and never really felt anything towards them. Hadn't really had any friends that were girls either. Well to be honest no friends period.
“Are you alright, Shun?”
Hikaru looked up and saw her laying on the bed with Shun. 'What!? Why does she get to lay with him!? Wait why do I care? He's...he's straight...it figures...ever good looking boy is straight...and like a dummy I just told him I was gay...he probably knows...I would...ugh Hikaru you idiot!'
“I'm Sasha. I like your hair. It looks really soft.”
Hikaru blushed a bit and stared at her. He had never really been given a complement and wasn't sure how to take it. As he stared he saw Shun's gaze travel down the girl calling herself 'Sasha's body. Not far but from her face to her chest. His body started to shake as he felt tears start to come. 'Yeah...he's straight and that's probably his girl...or a girl he is interested in...yeah I 'm the only fucked up person in this house apparently...oh my god Hikaru you told a straight normal boy you were gay...damn it!'
“I'm alright... Just feeling kind of sick and I have this headache again, and I'm really tired, but I'm fine...”

Hikaru shook his head slowly. He hated how stupid he had just acted. In the yard, in the yard, to this boy, and now to this girl. He walked quickly over to the door and grabbed the handle before pulling it open all the way. He forced himself to stand still and remain as calm as he could manage as he spoke softly. “My name is Hikaru, Miss Sasha. Thanks for the complement I guess but your hair is more then likely softer then mine. Please never touch it though unless you check with me first. I. Hate. People. Touching. Me.” He swallowed to keep the tears at bay as more memories flooded into his mind. He shook his head a bit before clearing his throat and speaking again this time to Shun. “Also sorry I came in when you were trying to rest, Takeru. I didn't mean to upset or interrupt any of your plans.”
That was it for him. He walked out and slammed the door shut behind him before walking quickly to the bathroom. Just down the hallway. He walked into the bathroom and slammed the door shut before leaning against the wall. He slowly slid down and buried his head in his towel.
“God I am a idiot...what the hell is wrong with me? What did I do to deserve this? Thanks to my big mouth and actions I will probably be here less time then the last home.”
Hot tears poured from Hikaru's eyes. He didn't understand why he was really crying but he decided since no one was there he could let them out. He knew all to well to near cry in front of people. That rule had been beaten into him many years ago.

“Do I really have to be the only boy in the whole world that likes other boys? The only boy who isn't normal? That's all I have ever wanted. To be normal or just have someone end my pathetic life.” He coughed from getting so worked up and gasped for air after he was done. Looking around he sighed and stood up slowly as he placed his items down on the lid of the toilet.
Hikaru turned and locked the door before pulling off his shirt and looking in the mirror. Everywhere he looked he saw scars on his arms and chest. They weren't very big but he knew what he was looking for so he naturally saw them clearer them another would. He coughed again choking a bit before stopping himself again.
“I swear to god if I am getting sick again. Tired of getting sick. I hate how weak I am.” He pulled off the rest of his clothes and threw them into a pile at the sink before walking over and turning on the shower. He stepped in and turned his face up to the shower head were the water was coming out.
Letting the warm water wash over him and closed his eyes and sighed.
'Probably going to be in here a lot...only place I feel clean...never going to forget am I? Got so many problems and no ways to solve them...if he does tell everyone here I hope they at least let me sleep here for the night...after working I am going to need a bed for at least one night.'
Suddenly Hikaru turned and pulled back the curtain before grabbing up his watch. “Work! Shoot what time is it!?” He saw that he still had a hour and a half and sighed before throwing his watch down. He hadn't needed to freak out that bad. “Okay...I am going to finish my shower and go back to my room I guess...get on my computer and draw or write something. Unless Takeru is there with that girl still...” He shook his head and let the water wash over him as he started to wash himself off.

Addressed: Shun Mentioned: ~ Word Count: 1150. Notes: Poor Hikaru had a breakdown. If my life was as bad as his I wouldn't know what to do either though. Especially when it only stopped a few days ago...

Hikaru
Hikaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanaya Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:53 pm

((Omfg. All of your posts make me happy. I love you guys. <3 <3 <3. Plus....boobies<3))
“My name is Hikaru, Miss Sasha. Thanks for the complement I guess but your hair is more then likely softer then mine. Please never touch it though unless you check with me first. I. Hate. People. Touching. Me.”

Sasha tilted her head to the side. Did she do something wrong? Hikaru looked as though she had betrayed him, wronged him by simply breathing. Her presence was obviously not needed. Or maybe it was the fact that she was in bed with a boy? Was it wrong to have crawled into bed with Shun? She was just being friendly....Maybe too friendly? She wasn't sure.

But Sasha was sure to not show her hurt. She didn't like making people feel uncomfortable, and as Hikaru left, Sasha let out a small sigh. "He'll be alright." She said aloud, more to herself then anything, mainly because she wanted to reassure herself. Hikaru was strong and she'd be there for him. Just like she'd be there for every single person in this house whether they wanted her to be or not.

"I’m alright…Just feeling kind of sick and I have this headache again, and I’m really tired, but I’m fine…’’ She turned to look down at Shun, and noticed his scarlet cheeks. Was he blushing? Was he uncomfortable? She ran her fingers through his silky hair, twirling strands around her pale fingers before she leaned in, and pressed her soft lips against his forehead, smiling gently. "Am I making you uncomfortable?"
Kanaya
Kanaya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:10 pm

"I'm home."
Even through her nap, even from upstairs, even with Rebel snoring and blankets muffling everything, Verine could hear the call of the one person she had been waiting for all day.
It took little to no time for her to jump out of bed, and even less time for her to straighten the sheets and such into a semi-presentable state. If she hates all these decorations I'll have to give them all to Dawn or someone, and we can go shopping together. She's going to hate the picture, I know it...

Even with her slightly pessimistic thoughts, Verine couldn't help the foolish grin that dominated her face as she flew down the stairs, twitching as she struggled to find Sasha with dignity.
The soft murmurings of the girls voice led to Shuns room, and Verine found herself slightly confused--Even a bit hurt, but she wouldn't admit it, even to herself. Its not like she had a reason to be upset.

With a tentative knock, Verine pushed open the door to Shuns room, eyes immediately finding Sasha, her lips pressed against Shuns forehead. Ignore it. Say nothing. You saw nothing. With these words, Verine forced herself to notice everything else, besides her lips.
Her hair was tossed up into the sloppiest, sexiest of buns, and her legs were now bared to the world. What happened to her leggings? If someone had ripped them off--Like Kain had groped her--Verine was going to kick some ass.
Veri was too distracted by the site of her bottomless and comfortable to let the aggression take hold within her though, so instead she crept forward, eyes flitting over to Shun.
Stopping slowly, Verine laughed and tried to brush off her anxiety, closing her eyes as her hand sought out the back of her head. She had conflicting thoughts of just letting Shun and Sasha talk, but they clashed with her selfish wants. Shun will understand, I know he will... And whats wrong with being a little selfish, once in a while?

Waggling her fingers at Shun once, Verine decided to speak to him first. "I hate to cut in like this, but uhm... I'd like to borrow Sasha for a bit, if thats fine love." She paused, face heating up as she noticed Shuns own pink face. "I'll bring her back safe and sound, promise."
Verine lunged forward, wrapping her arms around Shun in a rushed embrace, before leaning towards Sasha and finding her slender fingers, tugging her out of the room.

Verine pulled Sasha a ways down the hallway, further away from the rooms and the chance that someone would happen upon them. She leaned forward slightly, before throwing her arms around Sasha and burying her face into Sashas neck, kissing it affectionately and laughing softly, under her breath. Her lips found Sashas ears, and her words were laced with suggestions as she softly whispered "I missed you."
Verines hands found their way to Sashas hips, and she tugged the girl even closer in the shadows of the hallway. All she wanted to do was plant kisses on her cheeks, her jaw, her temples, collarbones, eyelids, nose, lips.
But that would be inappropriate, right?
From Sashas hips, Verines hands moved up to her arms, and her palms snaked behind Sashas neck and laced together, her arms draped over Sashas shoulders. Her peculiar eyes sought out the entrancing ones of Sasha, and she held the girls gaze as she guided her back against the wall, a small smirk on her lips as she stared. Control yourself...
Verine bit her lip, her happiness intoxicating and making her lightheaded. She had somehow found a way to insert one thigh between Sashas, her other leg rising up to trap Sasha between her muscles. The palms that had been resting on the wall found Sashas hands, and she tangled their fingers together, once more leaning forward to find Sashas ears.
"I have something to show you love," She cooed gently, the breath from her lips tickling the baby hairs. In between her words, she moved from one ear, to the other, kissing Sasha on the nose once before speaking again in the opposite ear. "Wont you come upstairs with me?"

Impulsive nature told Verine to hurry up and lead Sasha upstairs into their room, but she waited for the affirmative, thumbs slowly stroking the back of Sashas hands as she suppressed her urges.

Addressed; Shun, Sasha.
Mentioned; Shun, Sasha, Kain.
Notes; I KNOW I GOT A LIL BIT OVERBOARD BUT I HAVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH BB. AND SHUN IM SORRY FOR BEING A BUTT LOVE BUT YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU<3
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Verine bb ;3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next