The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3
The Riadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
Group Home RP - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 6:45 pm by Jeamesero

» What Music Are You Listening To?
Group Home RP - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:52 pm by Jeamesero

» Count to 1000!
Group Home RP - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:44 pm by Jeamesero

» Yum or yuck?
Group Home RP - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:36 pm by Roki

» I drop a_
Group Home RP - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:35 pm by Roki

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Group Home RP

+8
Verine
Jeamesero
Kain
Bright Fang
Dawn
Kanaya
Shadow
Kahlua
12 posters

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Go down

Group Home RP - Page 10 Empty Group Home RP

Post by Dawn Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Riadven Pribilsky Group Home

Hello, you are now in a group home (for whatever reason) for children between the ages of six and eighteen. Your foster parents are only in it for the money, hardly paying attention to the children, which is why the older children help care for the younger.
The adults of the house supply the food, but not the meals. They pay the bills and attend meetings, but there is nothing else that they do for their adopted children.
The home is located in a small town in southern Montana. The town only has the necessities: a grocery store, pharmacy, doctor's office, dentist, a few clothing stores, an all-grades school, and so on.
The parents go by the names Veronica Pribilsky and Johnathan Pribilsky. They are hard on the children, occasionally losing their tempers on the older ones and potentially getting violent on a select few that stand up for the younger kids who only get screamed at.
It's a fend for yourself world mostly, but a few of the older kids take care of the younger ones and the others maintain their roles as young adolescent miscreants.

The rules of the home that are strictly maintained by the adults are as follows:
ø There is to be absolutely no swearing around the younger children (Under age 12).
ø The use of cell-phones is prohibited while doing homework and between the hours of 10:00PM and 6:00AM.
ø If inappropriate behaviour, such as PDA, horseplay with violent intentions, disobedience, or deliberate discrimination towards another member of the home is discovered, all involved will be punished.
ø  If classes at school are discovered to be skipped, punishment will be in order, including grounding, confiscation of items such as cell phone, MP3, laptop, and other privileges temporarily dissolved.
ø Any pets must be entirely paid for by the owner, and if complaints are filed, they go instantly unless it is a hearing, sight or other disablement helper.
Welcome to the home, Guest.
ø No rooms will be shared by the same gender, no matter of sexuality.
ø Unless otherwise discussed by the parents, no children will be allowed in the basement suite.
ø No outsiders will be brought in to the house without a valid reason and approval from the parents.
ø Doors will be locked at 9:00 PM every night, and unlocked at 6:00 AM each morning, with the exception of work duties.

What you may and may not have to begin the RP:
May have:
Cell phone
Laptop
Clothing (obviously)
iPod or other Mp3 device
Stuffed animals
Money
Bicycle (pedal only)
Job
Relationship (out of home)

May not have :
Pets
Vehicle
Motorcycle

**If you wish or have before you join or gain any of these things later in the Group Home RP, please do not hesitate to PM me (Abaddon) and I will either accept, deny, or suggest changes.
Please be realistic, a 12 year old isn't going to buy themselves a corvette, that just doesn't happen.

On another note, I, Abaddon, will be running this RP. You'll PM your joining forms to me and I'll PM you back with your acceptance or anything that needs to be changed.
You can all only roleplay one character per account, as long as you promise to keep them active. Second characters will be allowed once the RP has been going strong for a week.
Your character should be relatively similar to your wolf in personality and name, if not exactly the same. In the home, they don't really consider each other siblings, more just people living in the same place. So yes, relationships within the house are allowed.
Get as dirty as y'all want but don't be super graphic about it. Also, if you're nine, frickle frackle isn't a thing. Ok? Ok.
I LOVE YOU ALL. HAVE FUN. LET'S DO THIS.

By the way, a map of the main floor that the kids live on:
Group Home RP - Page 10 2wohv5s

J O I N I N G

Code:
Name;

Nicknames;

Age;

How did you get in the home;

How long have you been in the home;

Physical description;

Reference;

Personality;

History;

Family;

Likes;

Dislikes;

Hobbies;

Sexual Orientation;

Relationship Status;

Job;

Last edited by Abaddon on Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:13 pm; edited 4 times in total
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet
Name: Deyanira

Back to top Go down

Group Home RP - Page 10 Empty Re: Group Home RP

Post by Roki Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:49 am

Roki moaned softly in his sleep, whispering a few words that could not be understood. Roki had always been one to whisper stuff he was dreaming about while sleeping. He had gotten in trouble when doing it at different occasions. At this time though Roki was whispering in fear and urgency from a nightmare he was having. His face had started to sweat as he tossed and turned around. He curled into a ball tucking his hands under his head and his legs close to his body. He jolt when he felt movement start up in-front of him and slowly opened his eyes. He saw a darkened room with objects unfamiliar to him. He yawned and stretched a bit before muttering something softly and blinking his eyes.
He looked around as he fixed the sheets on himself. Spotting a clock he saw that it was only fifteen minutes to five and groaned before pushing his face deep into his pillow and closing his eyes again. He sniffed the air and smelled something that he was almost sure was vomit. He scuffed in disgust before turning towards the wall and tucking his nose under the covers. 'Ugh...now who's drunk...?' He thought sleepily to himself. He felt the thing from before move again very close to his back. He turned slowly trying to see what it was and felt a hand touch his face. As quick as it had come it left and he opened one eye to see a blurry person right next to him that he couldn't make out. He decided to ignore it and happily moaned again before grabbing up the corner of the bed sheet he was covered with and snuggling up in a little ball. He felt the person sit up suddenly and then stop. He groaned as he felt the warmth leave his side. Whispered in a soft voice that was barely able to be heard.
“...body...down...warmth...please...cold...”
He giggled a bit in his sleepy state as he realized after a few seconds what he had just said. He then heard a short but load scream come and go and then words of panic. Roki took one of his fingers and stuck it into his ear as it started ringing. He groaned more then a bit irritated as he whispered sleepily.
“Do you often...scream out this early...in the morning?”
Roki was usually this grumpy getting up and often need a lot of help waking up. Tomomi had tried several things but the best thing she had found, much to Roki's dismay, was touching his face. He didn't like it and hated to having hands on his face while he was trying to sleep. Being more then a little childish getting out of bed he just pushed at people with his hands. Either that or if he knew the person he pulled them close to him for the warmth.
Since he was still half asleep and far from wanting to get up he just took a wild guess that this was Tomomi. He reached up with one arm and found her doing this before and while he was half asleep he enjoyed the extra warmth. He grabbed what he thought felt like her arm and pulled on it gently.
“...lay back down...I like your warm...body against mine...don't wanna get up...”

Addressed: Yuki.
Mentioned: Tomomi and Shun.
Notes: Roki that last thing you said was kinda creepy... XD

Group Home RP - Page 10 Emo-2525252525252520fingerless-gloves-2525252525252520glasses-2525252525252520hair-over-eye-2525252525252520heart-2525252525252520punk-2525252525252520wings-jpg
Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:16 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Text or other’s speech’’

Shun had dozen off again, his eyes closed. He dreamed of Haya, she seemed happy to see him; Shun smiled in his sleep. Half awake, half asleep, Shun muttered under his breath, not aware of it himself: ‘’I love you.’’
But she didn't love him, he knew that, but right now dozen off, he just didn't think about the truth; there was no truth in dreams, no reality.
He was happy to see her but their meeting wouldn't take long as suddenly a short loud scream awoke Shun rudely.
He opened his eyes wide, one of them twitched.
‘’What the-!’’, he thought and he sat up straight after a few seconds, glancing around the room, an annoyed look on his face, his eyes sleepy; he really had a hangover.
‘’Dang it, who the hell screamed...!? You woke me up...!’’, he muttered agitated, rubbing his eyes.

‘’Shut up...’’, he then whispered and he laid back down, sheets over his head while his leg stuck out underneath it, he laid there on his back for a while, but he couldn't fall back asleep. He was stuck here, fully awake now with a huge head ache and muscle ache, and it was still far away from 6am.
‘’Damn it... I wanna sleep...’’, he thought, moving onto his side, his eyes still closed.
His stomach twisted again, and again he coughed and vomited. He groaned and wiped his mouth, rolling onto his other side. The muscle aches and the head ache and sickness were so horrible, tears welled up in his eyes.
‘’And I gotta go to school in around three hours and I gotta get up in at least one hour, and... ugh... why can't I get back to sleep? Why did I even drink that stuff...!?’’

------------------

Friendship
Dawn: 50% - Lumineux: 2% - Izzi: -4% - Kain: 7% - Kalissa: 5% - Andrew: 4% - Verine: 51% - Sasha: 2% - Yuki: 2% - Roki: 0%

------------------

Addressed: Haya and the others in the attic (sort of) Mentioned: Roki, Yuki, Sasha, Verine, Haya Word count: x Notes: Ugh Shun, never drink again.
BM100
BM100

Character sheet
Name: BM100

http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:29 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

‘’Do you often...scream out this early...in the morning?’’, Roki asked sleepy, he sounded rather irritated, fingers plugged in his ears.
Yuki stared down at him and swallowed, laying back down, face directed at the boy.
‘’Sorry...’’, was all he said and he moved a bit closer, closing his blue eyes, sleepy once more. ‘’I love you...’’
‘’...lay back down...I like your warm...body against mine...don't wanna get up...’’
Yuki felt someone tug his arm, pulling it, like someone wanted him to be closer. Opening his eyes again Yuki saw Roki, holding him slightly.
The pulling was annoying, Yuki groaned irritated. He tried to free his arm, pushing Roki slightly. Until suddenly someone in the room spoke.

Looking up Yuki saw it was the other boy, tall and a lot older. He indeed seemed really pissed off, it appeared he had been drunk.
‘’Dang it, who the hell screamed...!? You woke me up...! ‘Shut up...’’
‘’Sorry, my fault...’’, Yuki responsed and he looked back at Roki as the older boy, he remembered his name was Shun, laid down again.
Roki was still tugging his arm and Yuki groaned as he tried to sleep but couldn't. He pressed his free hand in Roki's face, hoping the boy would let get of him.

------------------
Friendship
Dawn: 0% - Shun: 1% - Lumineux: 0% - Izzi: 0% - Kain: 0% - Kalissa: 0% - Andrew: 20% - Verine: 13% - Sasha: 11% - Roki: 38%
------------------

Addressed: Roki, Shun Mentioned: x Word count: x Notes: x

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:55 am

"Sorry my fault..."
Roki blinked a few times and placed his free arm over his eyes. That voice sounded like someone he knew besides Tomomi, but he just couldn't place it in his memories.
Roki just sleepily nodded and continued to pull at the arm. He whined and moaned trying to convince the person who he thought to be Tomomi to lay down again. He had like the warmth at his side since it reminded him of the love he had never really received.
He jumped when the hand returned to his face and pushed against it. He felt something inside his mind snap as he grabbed the hand and bent it around pinning it to the person's back. He pushed them up against the wall as he started yelling getting more ticked by the minute. After all he had only had a few hours of sleep.
"Dude! You know I hate people touching my fucking face! What the hell is wrong with you!? I just wanna sleep, Tomomi! Jez!"
He stopped and let go of the hand when he noticed something. Tomomi's hair was shorter today and this caused him to stare in confusion.
'Why would she cut her hair?' He thought still a bit sleepy. He shook his head trying to wake himself as he grabbed the persons arm. He jerked them around quickly so he could see who it was.
'Y-yuki' He felt his heart skip as he did a double take. 'Well...Shit...'

Addressed: Yuki.
Mentioned: No one?
Notes: Jez Roki you sound like you have had a few... >3>
Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:50 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Yuki kept on pushing the boy's face, because he wanted Roki to let go of his arm so he could sleep. After all Roki was pinching his arm quite hard.
But Yuki shouldn't have done that, because suddenly he got attacked, his arm presses behind his back. Before he knew it his face was against the wall. It hurt.
‘’Dude! You know I hate people touching my fucking face! What the hell is wrong with you!? I just wanna sleep, Tomomi! Jez!’’
‘’I'm sorry!’’, Yuki cried out, tears welling up in his blue eyes, which now had a grey tint to them. ‘’I tried to sleep but you kept me awake, I just wanted to sleep...! I'm s-sorry...!!’’
Tears streamed down his face, his wyes were red and puffy.
Roki let go off him and Yuki pushed him out of the way, storming passed him, crying.

He entered the bathroom in the attic and locked the door behind him, ending up sitting on the ground with his back leaning against the door, his knees pulled up to his chin, his arms wrapped around his legs. He sobbed loudly, his face was a mess.
‘’Why did he scream...? I thought he loved me, I thought he was innocent and sweet... Why did he do this...?’’, Yuki thought, his sobs growing louder.
There was a sting in his upper arm and shoulder, his cheek which had been up against the wall was red and a bit scraped; it bled slightly.
Yuki touched his cheek and looked at the blood on his fingers. He shuddered and sniffled, tears welled up again.
‘’It hurts... He hurt me...’’
Yuki hid his face between his knees, sobbing again. ‘’I-I miss B-Brandon...’’

------------------
Friendship
Dawn: 0% - Shun: 1% - Lumineux: 0% - Izzi: 0% - Kain: 0% - Kalissa: 0% - Andrew: 20% - Verine: 13% - Sasha: 11% - Roki: 35%
------------------

Addressed: Roki Mentioned: Brandon Word count: x Notes: Poor Yuki wants someone else back. c;

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:04 am

"I'm sorry! I tried to sleep but you kept me awake, I just wanted to sleep...! I'm s-sorry...!!"
Roki felt his as if he had been pushed from his mind as he sat there staring. He was finally almost fully awake and now and was wishing this was a dream. He felt Yuki push past him and run off into the blackness on the other side of the room. A door slammed shut and he heard a lock click into place as he sat on the floor.
'What...what did I do...' Roki thought to himself as tear welled up in his eyes.
Roki tucked his legs up close to his chest and placed his arms on top before resting his head on them.
"I didn't know..." Roki whispered as he wiped his eyes frantically trying to stop his tears. "I'm no better then my father...I don't understand why I would do that...I hurt the only person in this house who cared..."
Being only twelve and not sure what else to do Roki finally broke out wailing. He cried out into the night as his shoulders shook.
"I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW! I'VE NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM BEFORE!"
Roki shook his head and wiped his eyes after a few minutes. He blushed deeply and looked around with his now puffy watery eyes, to see if anyone had heard him. 'Okay...crying never solved anything...well it did but...not in the way I need...um...got to go find Yuki...?'
Roki sniffed a bit before slowly standing up decided that was his best course of action. He grabbed ip the pillow and sheet decided he might need them. He wiped his eyes and looked around hoping everyone was still sleeping. Quietly he walked across the floor trying to find where Yuki had gone. He heard crying and decided it was probably Yuki.
The sound led him to a door and he remembered it led to the backroom from last night. He tried to open it but it was locked and he remembered he had heard a clicking sound. He took a shaky breath and wiped his eyes again only to have more tears fall.
"Y-Yuki? I...um...I didn't m-mean to hurt you...o-or yell at you..."
Roki blinked several times willing his eyes to stop sheading tears, but to no avail.
"L-look...you know from l-last night that I w-would never hurt y-you on propose, r-right?"
Roki tried the door again finding it still locked.
'I chased him away...he's never coming back...' Roki heard his mind race with thoughts he didn't like and start sniffleing again.
"I am s-sorry, Yuki...I...I"
Roki turned and smacked into the door gently. He slid down it and covered his face with his hands again. 'I can't fix it...I dunno how too...'
He blushed  and started wailing again. "YUKI I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO OR HOW TO FIX IT! MY FATHER AND MOTHER NEVER TOLD ME HOW!"
Hot tears poored from his eyes as he gave into his feels and continued to cry. After a few seconds he started shaking violently.
"I AM SORRY I EVER HURT YOU I WON'T DO IT AGAIN! I PROMISE!  I ADMIT IT OKAY!? I AM NOT A ADULT!  NO MATTER HOW MUCH I DRESS MYSELF UP I AM JUST A CHILD! And...and...being just a child...I-I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!"
Finally unable to form anymore words Roki just sat back and cried his heart out. He didn't care who heard him in the room because all that matter at this time was trying to come up with a better plan then his current one which was wailing. He knew he needed to find a way on his own to fix this. This was his problem and mistake so he had to fix it.

Addressed: Yuki
Mentioned: Other sleeping in room
Notes: Aww I feel really bad for poor Roki and Yuki now... ;-;  Yeah cry is always a good back up plan. Well most of the time anyway. ^.^"

Last edited by Roki on Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:09 am

And heres the reason why I have my own room... Well, had.
Groaning, Verine rolled over, rubbing her eyes. The stench of vomit wafted through the air, like a toxin. She had been drifting in and out of sleep ever since Shun had vomited the first time, and while she knew she should probably clean it up, she couldnt bring herself to.
Too tired, that was Verine.

Yuki screamed once, and she sat up in bed, only to lay back down after she saw he was alright. Why bother him when he could take care of his problems himself?
Irritated afterwards, Verine did her best to remain still, and motionless for Sasha. Tried her best to keep absolute silence around her, despite the urge to rouse Rebel and go for a run. You're going to make breakfast for everyone today, sleep...

‘’Dang it, who the hell screamed...!? You woke me up...!’’
Still, Verine said nothing, clenching her jaw as she squeezed her eyes shut, attempting to block out the tense atmosphere of the room.
Yuki apologized, and not soon after Roki was yelling at him. What is going on?!?!?
Shooting out of bed, Verine turned over to see Roki pressing Yuki against the wall, and before she could properly react Yuki was in the bathroom, lock clicking behind him. Damn it...
Verine sighed, pushing herself into a standing position and shuffling across the room, gathering a stray towel to first wipe up Shuns vomit. I'll have to buy a new set now...
Thankfully, he hadnt gotten it on much; mostly the floor and himself. Verine brushed the hair out of his eyes while he slept, slowly, so as not to wake him while she attempted to ignore Yukis soft whimpers on the other side of the bathroom door.

Finishing with the vomit, Verine gathered the soiled towels in her arms, and padded down the stairs, through the kitchen and into the basement, tossing them into the wash quickly before grabbing a washcloth from the kitchen, and getting it moist.
It wasnt long before she was back in the attic, wiping away the gunk that was gathered on Shuns face. Unknowingly, she whispered  soft words of strength to him, and affection. Shun is a mess... Poor baby...

The joints in Verines body cracked as she stood again, huffing softly as she turned towards the bathroom. Im so glad these doors are oldfashioned...
The two doors in the attic were ugly, worn and faded from the years of misuse. Both had large, classic picture-perfect keyholes, and came with a matching set of inconvenient, ornate keys.
"Yuki...?" She tried the door once, the lock doing its job as expected, and so she pushed the aged key into the hole, and pushed the door open slightly, sliding in through the gap before shutting it behind her.
"Yuki..." Verine sat on the floor in front of him, reaching for the boys face hidden behind his shaking knees.
It was bleeding. What is Rokis deal?...

Cooing softly, Verine pulled Yuki into her lap, arms encircling and tugging him into her embrace. She rocked, slowly, softly, and nestled his face against her shoulder while she did so, rubbing his back like a mother would.
"Its fine baby, he didnt mean it..." She smiled into his hair, before tilting his chin up towards hers, eyes warm with affection.
"The boy, passed out in there with vomit all over himself? Thats Shun. I'll be making breakfast for him soon, but since he's hungover he'll probably be good with anything. So," She paused to brush another strand of hair out of his eyes.
"Tell me Yuki, what would you like for breakfast?" She smiled after her question, reaching up to the sink to grab the washcloth sitting there, gently rubbing the blood away from his cheek while she continued to rock him, waiting for an answer.

"Y-Yuki? I...um...I didn't m-mean to hurt you...o-or yell at you..."
Stiffening, Verine tugged Yuki further into her arms, hoping to help him keep calm. Sure, she felt bad for Roki too now, but Yuki was her responsibility first.
Not soon after Rokis outburst, you could hear violent wailing on the other side of the door, and she shuddered. Hopefully he doesnt wake Sasha or Shun up...
Unsure what to do, Verine sat with Yuki in her arms, continuing to rock in silence.

(Its another ugly catch up, sorry T^T
AND ROKI I CHANGED IT A BIT FOR YOU BC YOU POSTED BUT STILL. ITS MOSTLY THE SAME T^T)
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Verine bb ;3

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:10 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Yuki kept on crying as he sat there in the locked bathroom. He thought he had locked it and that no one could get in, but after while someone unlocked the door. Looking up with big shocked eyes he saw it was Verine, and she sat sown in front of him, trying to calm him.
‘’Yuki? Yuki... Its fine baby, he didnt mean it...’’, Verine said as she hugged him and held him close.
‘’B-but he hurt me...’’, Yuki sniffled, his head on Verine's shoulder. ‘’He h-hurt me...’’
‘’The boy, passed out in there with vomit all over himself? Thats Shun. I'll be making breakfast for him soon, but since he's hungover he'll probably be good with anything. So, tell me Yuki, what would you like for breakfast?’’, Verine asked and Yuki looked up at her, shaking his head, sniffling still. He wiped away his tears, his blue eyes big and wide.
‘’Y-you don't need to.do that...’’, he refused, his body shivered as he was still trying to process what just had happened.

‘’We didn't want to wake you, we... I'm sorry. I want you to sleep, I will make breakfast for us all. Promise. Please, you don't have to take care of us, I don't want you to...’’
Screaming and wailing came from the other side of the door; it was Roki. He sounded sad, guilty, but right now Yuki was afraid and he didn't want to speak to him; his shoulder, upper arm and cheek still hurt.
‘’YUKI I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO OR HOW TO FIX IT! MY FATHER AND MOTHER NEVER TOLD ME HOW! I AM SORRY I EVER HURT YOU I WON'T DO IT AGAIN! I PROMISE! I ADMIT IT OKAY!? I AM NOT A ADULT! NO MATTER HOW MUCH I DRESS MYSELF UP I AM JUST A CHILD! And...and...being just a child...I-I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!’’
‘’R...Rokiiiiiii...! Don't scream...!’’, Yuki thought, he was scared, he was sad, and it seemed like Verine noticed it. She pulled him closer, holding him tight; Yuki returned to crying, but his voice was muffled by Verine's shoulder and his sobs weren't that strong and loud anymore.
‘’He was so mean... why? It hurt...’’, Yuki whispered, trying to stop the tears. ‘’I love him, why would he do that...?’’
His eyes widened at his last words; he had been so shocked, he didn't realize what he was saying. He hoped Verine hadn't noticed it.

------------------
Friendship
Dawn: 0% - Shun: 1% - Lumineux: 0% - Izzi: 0% - Kain: 0% - Kalissa: 0% - Andrew: 20% - Verine: 20% - Sasha: 11% - Roki: 32%
------------------

Addressed: Verine Mentioned: Roki, the rest in the attic (sort of) Word count: x Notes: Yuki will help Verine with breakfast like a little two years old, proudly helping his mother. >D

Last edited by Jeamesero on Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanaya Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:11 pm

((That isn't ugly. This is ugly.))

Sasha was a heavy sleeper. In fact, moments after she let her head hit the pillows, sleep wrapped it's cradling arms around the girl, and she fell into it. She wasn't awake when a boy stumbled inside the room and Verine had to wash and re-clothe him, but she did stir when she felt Verine pull her closer. But she then fell even deeper asleep, and barely moved at all through the night.

She didn't smell any vomit because now she had her head as well as the rest of her body under the blankets where she had curled up in a tight little ball, her head resting up against Verine's side. But when the side had left, Sasha felt her eyes flutter open for just a second before she told herself to continue sleeping. But then there was a scream and Sasha's eyes snapped open, a frown appearing on her face. Who the hell is screaming?

Of course, Verine's voice popped up and she began to calm things down, but Sasha was still awake. She stretched, moaning in bit in satisfaction as her body gave a popping sounds and she sat up, pulling the blanket down from her face. Her hair had fallen out of it's bun and fell around her shoulders in straight blonde waves while Verine's shirt clung to her body from all the sweat she had been producing from being under the bed. She yawned again before she slid out of bed, and glanced around the room, but her eyes lingered on a strange form. She knew him, well, not entirely, but she remembered him from the kitchen.

She walked slowly over to the male at first, because he seemed to be throwing up a lot, but stopped once she stood right over him, and she felt herself kneeling down on a dry area before she lightly poked the male, her brows furrowed with concern. "W-would you like some medicine?" She whispered, and turned with surprise as Yuki smacked a door and slid down it, sobbing.  

Sasha pulled back the sheet from Shun and lightly brushed away some of his hair from his face before she got up and she sat down in front of Roki."Oh, darling. It's okay!" From his wailing and Yuki's small sniffles with Verine cooing gently to Yuki, Sasha had to guess that while she was sleeping, something between the two happened.

She didn't care if the child would fight her off because she grabbed Roki so gently and she pulled the boy to her, wrapping her arms around him before she reached up and brushed some of his bangs away before she placed her lips softly on his forehead.  "He knows you didn't mean to, Roki. Shh, it's okay, alright? Everything is okay."
Kanaya
Kanaya

Character sheet
Name: Kanaya

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:14 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

‘’Dude! You know I hate people touching my fucking face! What the hell is wrong with you!? I just wanna sleep, Tomomi! Jeez!’’
Shun groaned slightly, his eyes closed firmly as he tried to get his rest. It was hard to sleep when things were going on around him, but he didn’t really know what was going on. There seemed to be some issues but Shun couldn’t care less right now. The only thing he cared about was that he felt horrible and he just wanted to get some sleep.
‘’I'm sorry! I tried to sleep but you kept me awake, I just wanted to sleep...! I'm s-sorry...!!’’
Shun’s eyes opened, they twitched. He groaned some more, closing his eyes again and resting his hands against his ears, trying to block out the sounds coming from the other side of the room. Someone touched his face with something soft, it felt like some sort of cloth. He was so out of reality that he didn’t even notice it, the only thing he noticed was the yelling and screaming around him.
The touching faded away and he heard footsteps walking off towards another side of the room, but as soon as those footsteps faded new footsteps came back to him, and once again someone touched his face, wiping his hair out of his face.

‘’W-would you like some medicine?’’, someone asked, her voice was soft and sweet, a bit insecure it seemed, but maybe she sounded like that all the time. Shun wasn’t sure.
‘’No thanks, I’m fine…’’, Shun whispered, his words a bit stuck in his throat, his eyes still closed, but he smiled weakly. However, as soon as he finally dozed off again someone screamed loudly, awaking him again. It really began to piss off Shun.
‘’I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW! I'VE NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM BEFORE! Y-Yuki? I...um...I didn't m-mean to hurt you...o-or yell at you... L-look...you know from l-last night that I w-would never hurt y-you on propose, r-right? I am s-sorry, Yuki...I...I YUKI I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO OR HOW TO FIX IT! MY FATHER AND MOTHER NEVER TOLD ME HOW! I AM SORRY I EVER HURT YOU I WON'T DO IT AGAIN! I PROMISE!  I ADMIT IT OKAY!? I AM NOT A ADULT!  NO MATTER HOW MUCH I DRESS MYSELF UP I AM JUST A CHILD! And...and...being just a child...I-I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!’’
Shun jumped straight up, sitting on the floor, a furious expression on his face. He groaned loudly, his hands against his ears, before he started rubbing his temples with his fingers. ‘’Don’t they realize I’m trying to sleep!? What’s their problem!?’’, he thought angrily, his head throbbed again with every scream, and it only became worse.

‘’SHUT UP!’’, he yelled, getting to his feet quickly. The sudden action made him almost stumble, and he stood rather unsteady on his feet, leaning with his hand against the wall. He was outraged; something he actually had never been, but right now he couldn’t take much more. ‘’I’m trying to sleep here and if you can’t accept that then I will go back to my own room! Yes, I am agitated, yes, I have a hangover and yes I was drunk! So I can’t take this noise!’’
‘’If you keep going on like this I think it’s best that I go back to my own room before someone meets my fist!’’, he snarled and he turned around, rather wobbly on his feet. He didn’t even care if he would lose his balance and drop down the stairs, he just went down, carefully grabbing the edges.
He almost stumbled and fell halfway, but he was able to hold his balance and ended up downstairs safely. He went back to his room and opened the door, closing it behind him silently; he was still really pissed off but everyone else in the house was asleep and he didn’t want to wake anyone and cause trouble, because he already had enough trouble.
He landed on his bed and looked at Kain’s bed, seeing he still hadn’t come back. Shun groaned and pressed his head firmly in his pillow as he closed his eyes and laid on his belly. He didn’t even pull the sheets over him, he just closed his eyes and laid there, slowly falling back asleep again.

------------------

Friendship
Dawn: 50% - Lumineux: 2% - Izzi: -4% - Kain: 7% - Kalissa: 5% - Andrew: 4% - Verine: 52% - Sasha: 5% - Yuki: -2% - Roki: -2%

------------------

Addressed: Sasha, Roki and Yuki Mentioned: Verine, Kain Word count: 726 Notes: Shun is pissed off, omg. When he gets drunk or has a hangover, he will get as aggressive as his own father, the one person he doesn’t want to become. c; Even though he’s a sweet emotional guy…
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:53 pm

Roki heard someone on the other side of the door speaking to Yuki and started wailing louder if that was even possible. He slammed his fists against his head and desperately tried to think of something  to do other then crying. His mind went blank and he laid in his side on the ground.
"SHUT UP!!"
Roki jumped in fear and confusion looking around the room as his crys softened. He watch a boy he had never seen before storm out of the room and desperately tried to stop his tears. The boy had yelled several things after telling him to shut up but he didn't really listen.
"Oh, darling. It's okay!"
Roki blinked and sniffled again as he looked up at who had said that. The girl from last night was in front of him. She pulled him into a gentle hug and wrapped her arms around him. He blushed and looked up at her before nodded and breaking into soft sobs on be shoulder.
"He knows you didn't mean to, Roki. Shh, it's okay, alright? Everything is okay."
Roki shook his head and spoke in a half sobbing tone.
"No I am just like my father...(hic)...I hurt the one person in my life I never should have...(sniff)...he hates me now I know he does... (cough)...people that love each other like we do don't hurt each other..."
Roki finally stopped sobbed and just shook a bit as he continued.
"He never wants to speak to me again and I understand why. I never should have done that. I hurt him really bad. I never wanted to hurt him. I didn't know it was him. I just wanted someone to snuggle with me. I...I...don't understand how to fix it. My chest hurts really bad right now and it never has before. I have never been faced with this problem before..."
He dried his eyes and looked up at her. His eyes were red and watery still be his voice was calmer and softer now.
"So what should I do ma'am? Your older and smarter then me r-right? Whats this hurting in my chest and how do I fix things with Yuki?"
Roki shook again and pulled the cover he had been holding in his hand up over his body. As Roki sat there waiting for a response he whispered in her ear something.
"Also...I might need to go to the bathroom...but Yuki's in there..."

Addressed: Sasha.
Mentioned: Veri, Shun and Yuki.
Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:53 pm

When it was around morning, Izzi woke up, her eyelids blinking every once and then while they briefly and scanning everything superficially before pushing her torso up with her tanned arms. A silent but long and wide yawn escaped her mouth, her redd-ish, straight hair concealing most of her face, as well as her view. “Ist es schon... morgen?” [Is it already morning?] Stretching her thin, though well muscled body shortly, she would munch, her fingers wrapping themselves around her phone as she unlocked it and started reading her messages...
Hey, Izz. Where have you been during the night?”
Yo, gurl. We needed you out there.”
Hey babe, don´t you wanna come over?”
Izzi, there was a fight last night. Not ours but you´d have enjoyed the view, r8?”
The teenager ignored most of the messages, skipping them, though her eyes landed with interest upon the last text, reading it intensively. A fight? “Und ich war natürlich am schlafen. Schöne Scheiße.” [And I was sleeping, of course. Shit.] However, even though she could sense a feeling of disappointment, she smirked at the thought of a good, bloody fight...
Wait.
Didn´t she had one last night?
Now, finally, the pain, the unbearable pain made itself noticeable. Her leg, a big wound. It was already stitched up, she probably did it before she fell asleep. “Sieht schmerzhaft aus.” [Looks painful.] The comment was unnecessary but hey. She couldn´t deny that she actually loved the wound. Another trophy for her, another scar, another sign that she ain´t an usual girl. That she was not someone to mess up with. “Ach Scheiß drauf. Paar Tage und das ist weg, mir doch egal.” [Eh, f*ck it. Just a few days and it will be healed, I don´t care.]
Arising to her legs, Izzi limbed toward her desk before allowing herself to take a seat on her desk chair, shifting with her butt until she find a comfortable position. With her laptop on her desk, she visited her facebook page, the music of Marilyn Manson played and sounded the entire room with it´s loud bass. She was about to do her make-up as well as her hair and when she was done, her eyes landed upon a privat message of someone she knew not that well but had some... knowledge of his existence.
Last night was fucking intense, I´m really pissed off.”
Leaning forward with interest, her slim fingers started tipping the words delicately onto her keyboard,
Why, what happened?”
Staring onto her screen, a small smirk was playing on her lips. He wasn´t supposed to tell her anything at all about the things which happened in their gang´s territory, though he seemed very... pissed.
That little sonofabitch. Kain, someone in my gang beat the shit outta me, only for a stupid slut. I mean, she was pretty and ok I may have been a little bit... rough. But brothers shouldn´t turn on brothers. Ya know what I mean, you´re in a gang yourself...”
Both eyebrows were raised as she red the written words with interest. So Kain was protecting a girl. Well, that meant that he should be in a relationship now. “Ahaha, so a player, eh? How funny.” A snicker exited her lips as she saw him tipping again...
You know, I´d love to have you here... Wouldn´t you like to come over and have some fun?;)”

Not responding him, she simply arose while turning off her laptop and once again pushing herself up with a slight groan due to the pain her leg caused. “Scheisse.” [Shit] She simply murmured before heading to the kitchen, preparing herself a breakfast; Toast, boiled egg, jam, sausage. As always. Now she´d just enjoy her breakfast. In hell.

Addressed:: None || Mentioned:: Kain, Lumineux, etc...

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:05 pm

OOC; Hey. So. Aba? Im going to ignore your post completly, because... Well. None of us were in the spots you said we were, and like. Veri had wiped up puke and was still in the bathroom in the attic with Yuki. Nothing yet else had happened. I assume everyone else will be ignoring yours as well... Soz. Sorry love but if you edit your post I'll edit mine ^^"

‘’He was so mean... why? It hurt...’’
Verine squeezed Yuki tighter, stroking his head while she rocked, shushing him. She paid no more attention to his declaration of love as she did his other words, knowing her was probably now embarrassed. "Hush now baby; Its alright. I know, I know..."

Verine could now hear Sasha out of bed, comforting Roki; Pangs of disappointment shot through Verines skull, along with a sense of guilt. She must think my room is always like this...
Honestly, this was the first time anyone had ever been up in her room before. And now it was multiple people, all sleeping. I guess it could've been worse...

‘’SHUT UP!’’ Things just got worse...
Gently setting Yuki aside on the edge of the tub, Verine stood and faced the door. After staring at it a moment, and hearing Shun get more agitated, Verine leaned over to kiss Yuki on the forehead, squeezing his hand before jolting out of the bathroom.

‘’If you keep going on like this I think it’s best that I go back to my own room before someone meets my fist!’’
"Shun!" Verine was already flying towards him, but the drunkard was stumbling down the stairs--surprisingly fast for his condition.
In no time he was at the bottom, and Verine threw an apologetic look towards Sasha before sprinting down after him.
She rounded the corner, following the sour stench of him as he flopped onto his bed, groaning into the pillow. Shun...  

After staring at him for a moment, Verine went over to him and sat on the edge of his bed, stroking his face with her fingers, palm cupping his cheek. "Im going to start making you breakfast, Shun dear. We'll talk more about this in the morning, okay? I am going to call you in though; You're not going to school today. I wont allow it." Her voice was firm, yet soft enough so as not to set off his headaches. She continued to stroke him for a bit, before standing and tucking him in, adjusting his pillow accordingly after flipping him over onto his side.
Once finished, she moved over to Kains side of the room, looking at the untouched note. Verine sighed, before grabbing another slip of paper, and scribbling furiously on it.

When you get home, either come up to my room, or stay in someone elses. Either way, we have to talk, and now Shun is sleeping in his bed. I dont want you to see each other.

She paused, re-reading it and the previous note, before adding an afterthought.

If you want to talk to me, check the kitchen beforehand. I'll probably be cooking in there.
Also, there is another note from before, from Shun. I've taped it onto the back.
-V

Veri snatched up some tape before moving outside of the room, gently shutting the door behind her and taping the new note right on front of it. Kain, observant as he was, would see it. So long as he wasn't drunk. Back to Yuki...
Groaning softly, Verine wiped away the sleep in her eyes--Or rather, the lack of sleep. Her pupils were huge, shining behind drooping lids. I need to make a huge breakfast...

The trek up the stairs was quick, and Verine headed straight to the bathroom, opening it quietly. She peered in, smiling at Yuki before going over to scoop him into her arms, like a mother would her child. "We're going to make a big breakfast, alright? So everyone can have what they want." Verine poked Yuki softly in the ribs while she said this, walking slowly over to Sasha and Roki. She stayed still for a moment, before squatting to kiss Roki on the head, briefly. She smiled at him softly, and with Yuki still in her arms, she then kissed Sasha, right on the cheek. Verines lips lingered for a moment, and when she pulled away she planted another right on the girls forehead, before standing again. "Rebel, come."
The quiet mutt instantly obeyed, stalking after Verine as she carried Yuki down the stairs.

They made their way into the kitchen silently; Dawn was just rising over the trees now, and Izzi was already in there. Verine only glanced at the girl, disregarding her leg wound easily. Im sure she loves it; It is a beautiful one... Verine went towards the door and let Rebel out, quickly moving Izzis dishes out of the way so she could begin breakfast. "Yuki dear, would you start getting out coffee mugs?" She smiled at him once, before turning towards the coffee pot and fiddling with it, willing the black sludge to start dripping into the pot.
After the pot miraculously started doing its job, Verine turned to look back at Yuki, recalling the comment Dawn had made when Sasha had first come into the house.
I'm gonna go make some cookies with my Kaliss.
The threat had been so clear, but Veri, as usual, ignored it. Besides, now Verine had her own little darling, and it was a boy. Little boys are always better than little girls...

Smiling at the thought of spending more time with Yuki, Verine drifted towards the fridge and freezer, pulling out all of the food for breakfast; eggs, bacon, sausage, bread, fruit, syrup, milk, pancake+waffle mix, hash browns and more.
No breakfast food would not be made this morning.

Quickly working, Verine started making scrambled eggs. Sunny side up. Omelets. Skillets. Crepes. French Toast. Waffles. Pancakes. Potato Pancakes. Fruit bowls. More and more and more and more.
Pausing once more from her duties, Verine wandered over to the house phone and rang the school, making sure Shun was excused for the day.
"Yuki; Come here." Instead of waiting for him to come over though, Verine dunked a finger in the pancake batter and smeared it on his cheeks, giggling as she did the same thing to herself and kissed him again on the forehead.
"Here, come help me pour the batter into the waffle iron love."
She grabbed his hand and led him over, handing him the bowl while she started to chop fresh pineapples.

OCC; This is so ugly. And sorry again, Aba dear ^^"
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:58 pm

† Let me out of this life. †

Dawn blinked her stormy irises into the world and sat up, slowly, a dull pain throbbing through her arm. The bedsheets crunched gently underneath her palm as she pushed herself against the back of her bed frame. She grappled at the light switch, finally flicking it on and finding footing on her deep grey carpet. The adolescent stepped out of bed, allowing a men's extra large shirt to fall to her knees and cover her arms up to her elbows.
A grimace painter her lips a furrowed her brow as she examined her tainted flesh, touching ear the wound but pulling away with a sharp gasp of pain. She muttered on her way to the bathroom, brushing ebony follicles from her eyes. She tilted her face to the mirror and examined the one piece of her that she enjoyed: her eyes. Dawn lifted the shirt above her head to reveal her ribs; she counted the pairs one by one.
Twelve. What a sad number, not quite thirteen, and no where near eleven.
She pulled a boar-bristle brush through her hair and left her bathroom. Slipping on black jeans and a translucent black t shit, she left her rom and walked to the kitchen. Verine was making waffles, Dawn grunted in acknowledgement and grumbled something to herself, walking to sit down. As she took solid steps to the loveseat, the world began to sway slightly and she grabbed for whatever was near her. Verine's arm landed in Dawn's shaken grasp for a moment before the teen realized who she was touching a released her.
She made her way unsteadily to the seat and fell into it, her head hanging, defeated. She'd heard some sort of ruckus before she'd left her room, but it seemed to have been dealt with, so she ignored it. Dawn looked at Verine for a moment before turning her eyes back to the blank TV screen.
“Make sure you take some to the parents.”
She decided that Verine could handle it now, since Dawn would probably pass out on their floor. She motioned to Yuki and grumbled something about water, her head falling slightly to the side.
”What a fucked up world.”
She mumbled, to no one in particular, pushing her hair away somewhat, only to have it fall back into her eyes.
She noted the pair being flirty, Verine planting a kiss on Yuki's forehead, and laughed rudely.
“Don't be a whore, you met him yesterday.”
Dawn waited for Verine's reaction, to see whether she'd get hit, sassed, or even noted.

Addressed: † Verine, Yuki (kinda) † Mentioned: † † Notes: † Sorry for screwing everything up, I just deleted the post. †

Group Home RP - Page 10 4i0wy
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:43 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

‘’Hush now baby; It’s alright. I know, I know...’’, Verine said, holding the boy, still. Yuki's face rested on her shoulder as his sobs grew weak, until there was nothing more left but sniffles and drying tears on his cheeks.
There was commotion in the attic but Yuki didn't pay much attention to it. Verine however did and went out of the bathroom, yelling someone's name before going down the stairs.
Being alone again Yuki sat with his back against the wall and once more, wrapped his arms around his legs. His chin rested on his knees as he stared at the other side of the small room.
‘’I should never have come here, I only cause trouble...’’, he thought and he tried to hold more tears. He managed to, surprisingly, and wiped away the remaining tears on his cheeks.
He got up and went to the small sink, tuning on the tap and cleaning his face with the water. After that he dried it off and looked in the mirror, disgusted at what he saw; his own self.
‘’Stop being such a baby... it doesn't matter Roki hurt you. You have Verine now... But still...’’

After a while being on his own in the bathroom he had finally calmed down and stopped crying. He hadn't come out because he wanted to be calm first, and because he could hear Roki crying outside, Sasha caring for him; Yuki didn't really want to talk to Roki right now. The physical pain was gone but mentally it was still quite a shock to him.
He sat on the ground once more and got startled by the sudden sound of the door moving. He looked up to see Verine back again. She came to him, smiling and Yuki smiled back weakly. However, his blue eyes became huge with shock when Verine scooped him into her arms. A soft whimper escaped his mouth; he was afraid he would be dropped.
‘’We're going to make a big breakfast, alright? So everyone can have what they want.’’
‘’Mhm.’’, Yuki said smiling. He was blushing but at least his smile was bright; it was a true smile. Verine poked his ribs and Yuki giggled like a little child, clamping to Verine's neck as she suddenly moved out of the bathroom; an automatic reaction because he was still afraid to fall.
His eyes however met Roki and he quickly looked away blushing, nervous, sad.
When Verine left the attic she called for Rebel, which seemed to be a big dog, silently following. Yuki swallowed as he looked at the dog.
‘’Eeek, what a big dog...’’

Entering the kitchen Verine put Yuki back on the ground. He followed her into the room like a little obedient puppy, eyeing a girl who was in the kitchen as well; she had a wound on her leg, it seemed. Yuki felt bad for her but he didn’t want to be near her; there was a strange aura around her, he didn’t like the feeling.
So after making eye contact for only a second he hurried after the black haired girl, wondering what help she could need with making dinner. She let out the dog before looking at Yuki, asking for his help.
‘’Yuki dear, would you start getting out coffee mugs?’’, Verine asked and Yuki nodded, silently standing there, blushing slightly. He looked like a little kid, an actual little boy. Doing what he was told he grabbed the coffee mugs for Verine while she was taking care of the drink. he placed them on the kitchen counter next to the coffee pot, standing there and wiggling his toes.
‘’Yuki; Come here.’’, Verine said and Yuki looked up. he wanted to move over to her but she already moved his way, smearing pancake batter on his cheeks. Then she did the same thing to himself and Yuki giggled again; it looked funny.
Then this girl entered the kitchen, Yuki recognized her as Dawn; she looked tired, not well. Yuki wondered if she felt sick. She went to sit in the dining room near the TV, staring at the screen.
‘’Make sure you take some to the parents.’’, she told Verine, before muttering something about water to Yuki. The boy guessed she wanted something to drink and grabbed an empty glass, filling it with water from the tap.

Just at that moment Verine kissed his forehead and Yuki looked at the ground, blushing. ‘’Here, come help me pour the batter into the waffle iron love.’’, she said, grabbing his hand and dragging him over to the right spot. He looked at the glass of water in his hands, then at Dawn and back up at Verine, still blushing slightly.
‘’Coming.’’, he said before running off towards Dawn with the glass of water. Just at that moment Dawn referred to Verine about her kissing Yuki’s forehead. ‘’Don't be a whore, you met him yesterday.’’, she said, Yuki finally reached her and gave her the glass while he looked at her.
Yuki, being innocent and rather naïve, mumbled rather confusedly: ‘’But I like boys…’’
‘’And I have a boyfriend… I think…’’, he thought, not saying this out loud. He thought about Roki and there was a sting in his chest for a moment; even though the boy had hurt him, Yuki missed him and wanted to see him, but he was still a bit scared for his reaction.
After giving the glass of water he hopped back to Verine in the kitchen, looking one last time at Dawn with his innocent big eyes before grabbing the batter and pouring it into the waffle iron just like Verine had asked him to do.

He then looked up at Verine, watching her cut pineapples. His eyes stayed on the fruit, silently observing her motions. Again that sting in his chest; it was annoying. ‘’Maybe I should ask Roki if he wants to help us…’’
‘’Will be back soon.’’, Yuki said in a rather hurried tone, turning around and dashing out of the kitchen. He made his way upstairs to the attic, where Sasha and Roki were, and stood in the door’s opening, staring at them.
He blushed greatly, looking at the ground, a sad look in his grey tinted eyes, his heart beat in his chest, and in his throat; it beated like crazy.
‘’Do you wanna help in the kitchen…? We’re making breakfast…’’, he asked, not speaking to a particular ‘you’ in the room. he actually was asking Roki, but he didn’t look at the boy so it appeared like he was addressing them both. And even if Roki stayed up here and Sasha came down to help, Yuki wouldn’t really care; at least Verine would get some more help in the kitchen.
Without making eye contact the boy turned around and dashed down the stairs again. He stopped for a moment near the bedroom doors, listening, wondering which room was Shun’s. He wanted to tell the boy dinner would be ready in probably a short amount of time, though he wasn’t sure when it would be ready, and neither was he sure if Shun was in the mood to talk to someone right now. Yuki was a bit scared to face him, even though he had been nice to him, his drunken and hangover-like self scared the younger boy.
Yuki decided to leave it and went back to the kitchen quickly, ending up next to Verine and wiggling his toes once more as he watched her in silence. She probably had already heard him come in because he quite stamped when running.

------------------
Friendship
Dawn: 0% - Shun: 1% - Lumineux: 0% - Izzi: 0% - Kain: 0% - Kalissa: 0% - Andrew: 20% - Verine: 22% - Sasha: 11% - Roki: 32%
------------------

Addressed: Verine, Dawn, Roki and Sasha Mentioned: Shun Word count: 1267, WOW Notes: I LOVE NAÏVE INNOCENT YUKI, LOL. ‘’But I like boys…’’ omg <3
This is my biggest post for Yuki ever, I think…

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:13 am

(Its okay my love; Dont worry about it<3)

Verine returned her own soft grunt of acknowledgment, nodding to Dawn as the girl strolled into the room. Veri paid little attention to her, continuing to cut pineapples and glancing over at Yuki periodically. I should go get Mr. Whiskers for him...
The thought ended abruptly, as soon as she felt the lock of Dawns grasp on her bicep. Verine hissed, inhaling harshly as her head snapped to look at the shorter girl, only for Dawn to release her. Excuse you? Having issues as well?...

Verines peculiar gaze followed after Dawn, noting the various details of her descent into the loveseat with a slight bit of concern. She couldn't have been drinking last night too; Something else... Her eyes instantly roamed over the rest of Dawns body, struggling to look for some sort of mark; A mark Veri knew well herself.

Dawns voice reached her again, and she only nodded in response, stomach constricting at the thought of the Parents.
“Don't be a whore, you met him yesterday.”
The knife, still, sat in her steady grip, unmoving as she clenched her jaw. It would take little to no time to kick her ass...
A twisted smile curled across Verines lips, and her bangs fell over her eyes. You could almost feel the heat rising up and off of her, leaking out of her shadowed eye sockets.
A manipulative bitch, thats all... Always has been, no matter how much you tried... Not worth it...

The kitchen was silent as Yuki brought Dawn water, and then rushed out, while Verine continued to stand there, breathing heavily.
Dropping the knife into the sink, Verine stood silent for another minute, debating whether a round-house kick or a simple uppercut would be of more use.
"Dawn love, Im not sure how you spend time with your "Kaliss," and the other children, but that was far from whoreish." Surprisingly, Verines voice was steady, calm. Void of all the rage she was experiencing, despite the clear jab at Dawns "babysitting skills."
She didnt moved over to Dawn to punish her for being a bitch; instead starting to make toast for everyone, and get out two plates for the parents. She moved slowly, perfecting every flaw on the plate to make the meal as presentable as possible. Freshly squeezed orange juice was poured into two large glasses, the plates organized appropriately on table to bring to their bed. Breakfast in bed... Must be nice.

Yuki stamped back into the kitchen, and Verine winked at him as she passed, heading towards the Parents bedroom. She stopped in front of their door, balancing the table while she knocked once, and then entered, as usual.
A dark room, hiding away even darker people. Without a word, Verine set the food on the bedside stand, and promptly exited the room, shutting the door silently and padding back to the kitchen.
Mr. Pribilsky and his gaze seemed to follow the sway of her hips--It sent shudders down her spine.

Verine got more plates down, and sat Yuki up at the counter with a plate of food, kissing his forehead once more before grabbing the leash and slipping on her shoes. Her legs were bare, and her ass would be slightly more visible than what would be comfortable if a breeze blew past, but she'd run half naked again any day so long as it meant getting away from Dawn and the parents.
Rebel jogged after her silently, into the woods.

(Still in her pjs... Classy Verine x3)
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:37 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Shun was asleep, but only half. He couldn’t respond to anything, but he heard and felt everything. He could hear footsteps entering his room, and the creaking of his bed as someone sat on the edge. Not long after that he could feel fingers on his face; someone stroked him.
Slowly waking up his eyelids moved, but his eyes remained closed. He realized by hearing the person’s voice it was Verine’s, but he was still having too bad of a hangover to say or do anything. He just laid there, muscles aches everywhere in his body, his head hurt, too.
‘’I’m going to start making you breakfast, Shun dear. We'll talk more about this in the morning, okay? I am going to call you in though; You're not going to school today. I won’t allow it.’’, she said and Shun could only groan and nod slightly. But he actually wasn’t really agreeing with her; he had to leave the home, because he had to but those dishes he had broken, and he needed to get a new bottle of vodka for Kain somehow.
He pretended to be asleep, because he knew he couldn’t go against Verine; whatever she wanted would happen, especially if it was something she wanted because it would help someone. And right now she was trying to help him, trying to keep him in his room and asleep so he could rest. He knew; he said nothing.
She tucked him in before shuffling around his room some more. Shun still didn’t open his eyes, but he did wonder what she was doing in the room. It sounded like she was searching something but he wasn’t sure.

He could hear her leave the room and his mind dozed off for a moment before he woke up shocked, his eyes wide open. He sometimes had this, almost falling asleep and then all of a sudden waking because it felt like he was falling down. But this only occurred when he felt sick of bad, just like right now.
He tried to sleep again and it came slowly, but he stayed awake most of the time. Mainly because he was kind of worried; he still had to run this errand and bring home a new bottle of booze for Kain because he had been so stupid to steal it from him. Shun had to come up with a plan to get the stuff he needed, without Verine getting mad at him for not listening to her, because she wanted him to stay at home today.
‘’Maybe I could just stay in my room and sleep till breakfast is ready…’’, he thought, thinking out a good sounding plan. ‘’And after breakfast I will head back to bed and sleep some more… I have a hangover now but it won’t stay forever so maybe I can sleep through it till my head hurts less…’’
He rolled onto his other side, staring at the door, his eyes half open, thinking. ‘’I will sleep till noon, get up around 1pm and then tell them I feel better, because I would feel better by then most likely, and leave the house to go buy those dishes and get that bottle of vodka… Yes, that sounds like a plan. Let’s hope it will work…’’

------------------

Friendship
Dawn: 50% - Lumineux: 2% - Izzi: -4% - Kain: 7% - Kalissa: 5% - Andrew: 4% - Verine: 53% - Sasha: 5% - Yuki: -2% - Roki: -2%

------------------

Addressed: x Mentioned: Verine, Kain Word count: 548 Notes: Lame post…
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:08 pm

Dawn looked up with a raised eyebrow when Yuki said he liked boys, she smiled slightly and raised a weak hand apologetically. Her eyes then went to Verine, a dull, but noticeable smirk took most of her energy.
“My bad, Yuki; thank you for the water. Veri, darling, my one and only favourite sister, I just had no context to your affection. Now that I'm much more clear on the situation, I retract my horrid and insulting comment.”
Yuki left the kitchen and Dawn could hear him for a moment before he returned. Verine was gone for a moment, delivering food, and soon returned. She gave Yuki some food, and left the house with her dog.
Dawn stood up wearily and stepped, slowly, to the kitchen. She loaded her plate with food, toast, sausages, crepes, anything she could. She sat next to Yuki with a knife and fork, taking only one bite from each of the items on her plate.
“I didn't know you were in to guys, my bad.” Her thought direction changed for a moment, “Have you seen Shun? He's usually up by now.”
Her eyes scanned the halls for him, but he wasn't anywhere to be seen. She turned back to her plate and pushed her hair away from her face, her sleeve falling loosely around her wrist for a moment before she hurriedly pulled it back to her hand, hiding the flaw.
Dawn didn't look at Yuki, she wondered if he'd seen, or if he'd say anything at all. (Oh balls. I just got writers block. Crap. Make it go away. Guys. Help. I have to finish this post.)
She watched Verine's body jog into the woods; her long pj shirt was bouncing just under her ass. Her mind tottered to Andrew, she'd seen nothing of him since the movie. Her eyes looked to the clock. School, she'd have to leave in half an hour. Dawn grabbed her belongings and stuffed them in her school bag, then dropped it by the door. She shakily made her way back to the table, and one her way, called for everybody to hear.
“I'm leaving in half an hour. If you want a ride, be ready. I'm not waiting for anybody!”
With that, she dropped her head again and stabbed her sausage with her fork, taking crumbs with her teeth.

Addressed: † Verine, Yuki, The house † Mentioned: † Shun † Notes: † †

Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:23 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Yuki watched Verine as she picked him up and placed him on the kitchen counter, giving him a dish with food: sausages, bacon and a sunny side up. It looked really delicious but he still wasn't hungry. He just couldn't eat in this new place, with these new people.
He silently eyed Verine as she left the kitchen with her dog. He could hear the front door open and slam shut.
Yuki felt lonely all of a sudden, really lonely, and shy, and nervous. Sitting on the kitchen counter with the dish clamped in his hands he wiggled his toes, staring at his shoes.
That's when Dawn came in, grabbed food for herself and sat down next to Yuki, eating. He didn't really feel comfortable near her since yesterday evening, since he had acted so stupid.
‘’I didn't know you were in to guys, my bad.’’
Yuki looked up, shocked that she was actually speaking to him in a nice way; he had heard the conversation between Verine and Dawn, the two couldn't really get along, it seemed.
‘’It's okay.’’, he said, blushing and staring at the ground.

‘’Have you seen Shun? He's usually up by now.’’
‘’He doesn't feel too well. He drank last night, I heard. Not sure what happened though... but he has these headaches now... He's sleeping.’’, Yuki responded, looking at the doorway.
He saw Dawn move, and some things on her arm that made him feel quite nervous, it disturbed him, but he didn't say anything about it, he just looked away.
‘’Not my problem, I shouldn't confront her...’’
‘’I shall call him for breakfast.’’, Yuki said, getting back to the subject and he jumped off the kitchen counter. ‘’And I will call the others...’’
He moved out of the kitchen and into the hallway, ending up at the stairs to the attic. He glanced up, a sad look in his eyes.
‘’Breakfast everyone!’’, he then yelled through the house. Turning around he knocked on Shun's door and entered, making sure he had heard him calling.

‘’I'm sorry for bothering you...’’, he mumbled, shaking Shun's shoulder slightly. ‘’Breakfast... Will see you there...’’
He left the bedroom and kept the door open as he stepped out, allowing light to shine into the room.
Returning to the kitchen he grabbed his dish with food and walked over to Dawn, putting the dish near her.
‘’I'm not hungry...’’, he whispered, sitting down and staring at the table. ‘’You can have it when you want...’’
‘’I'm leaving in half an hour. If you want a ride, be ready. I'm not waiting for anybody!’’
‘’Shall I ask for a ride...? I have my own bike though. And I wanted to invite someone special... I hope he wants to share my bike with me to school, I really hope...’’, Yuki thought, glancing up at Dawn.
‘’I'm going with my bike, but thanks for the offer...’’, he whispered, looking away with a huge blush on this face, he was shy. ‘’I wanted to invite someone to share my bike with me. I wanted to be alone with him for a moment if you get what I mean...’’
His heartbeat was rapid, he swallowed and blushed, his face almost as red as a tomato. ‘’I wish he was here...’’

------------------
Friendship
Dawn: 1% - Shun: 1% - Lumineux: 0% - Izzi: 0% - Kain: 0% - Kalissa: 0% - Andrew: 20% - Verine: 23% - Sasha: 11% - Roki: 32%
------------------

Addressed: Dawn, Shun, the others in the house Mentioned: Verine, Roki Word count: x Notes: Yuki thinks Dawn is actually rather nice. >D

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:27 pm

Dawn Yonega held out her hand above her plate for a moment, and then lethally landed her fingers on the sausage that she'd returned from er fork.
“As much as she can suck my ass, I love Verine's sausages.”
Yuki spoke about taking his bike and Dawn nodded in understanding, taking a small nibble from the sausage.
“A special someone? That's cute. I hate people, so I don't have one of those.”
She chuckled and her mind dashed to her wallet.
“You know I have a pass for two regular tickets, two drinks, and a medium popcorn. I'm never going to take anybody, why don't you have it? I can be your guys' chauffeur; black car and tinted windows and all.”
Perhaps this was a better way to meet people, rather than biting their heads off for breathing.
It'd be good to have one person in the house. Just as Dawn finished speaking, Mr and Mrs Pribilsky stepped up the stairs. Dawn flashed Yuki a glance and stood, smiling at the parents.
“Good morning, is there anything I can get you today?” She scrambled her hands for a stable place to support herself, and found the chair beside her. She grabbed the two pairs of keys for the parents, as well as their brief-case and purse.
“ I trust you slept well?”
She handed the bags and keys to the parents and cringed as they snatched them away.
“We slept just fine, Dawn. Don't be late for school.”
Dawn nodded and refused to make eye contact, but felt Mr Pribilsky's eyes scan her chest as always. The door slammed after their exit and Dawn wilted back into her seat, realizing that the chair she'd been gripping so tightly was Yuki's shoulder, she released with an apologetic smile.
“Sorry. Bad night, feeling shitty. Satan's minions don't help.”

Addressed: † Yuki, Parents † Mentioned: † Verine † Notes: †  †

Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:06 pm

(LMFAO ABA LOVE<3 IM GLAD YOU LOVE MY SAUSAGES.)

“As much as she can suck my ass, I love Verine's sausages.”

Verine had returned from her brief, brisk jog to hear Dawn yelling about leaving for school. One thing Verine never had to worry about, considering she was homeschooled. Also, it left her more time to take care of Rebel, and work at the gym. I think I have off today... If not, Bruce'll cover for me.
Cheeks flushed pink, Verine wandered into the kitchen and moved over towards Dawn, stiffening as the Parents appeared.
“We slept just fine, Dawn. Don't be late for school.”
Despite not being addressed herself, Verine nodded--Submission was always the better option when it came to the parents.
After they left, Verine turned and smiled at Dawn, eyes shining a slight, if shortgiven apology, while she plopped another sausage onto the girls plate.
"Then have another."

Verine roamed over to the other side of the counter, preparing her own breakfast while she hummed softly to herself; Something from Nothing, Foo Fighters. It was relatively new, but Veri was fond of it nonetheless.
The plate consisted mostly of fruit, and a pancake paired with a small cheese omelet. The coffee she wrapped her fingers around was black, as always.
"Are you coming home early tonight, Dawn? Before the parents get home?" She leaned back against the counter, mug in hands while she looked at Dawn curiously.
Being homeschooled, Verine was usually put in charge of cleaning the house for the most part, not that she minded. It was a guarantee that she wouldn't be living in a sty, like she did with her so-called father. "I'll need someone to help pick out new candles for the Parents; Their anniversary is coming up after all, and... Well, you know how demanding Mr. P is. He wants us to clean the bathroom and transform their bedroom into a sex dungeon. I'll be making a stop at the Adult Shop Avenue place, whatever its called."
Every year, Mr. Pribilsky got a new candle for his wife, along with some other gift that he never picked out. Dawn being there longest, and Verine second longest, meant that they were usually put in charge of gift duty.
Also, Dawn had a special knack for those sorts of things.
Maybe I'll pick up some lingerie for myself too...

Setting the mug down, Verine started to work at her breakfast, glancing at Yuki periodically as she munched.  
"Also, I need some new lingerie while we're there. We can stop where ever you need to go too, so long as you get "home" early enough." The edge in Verines voice faded as she chewed softly, waiting for Dawns response.

(Ugly post, Sorry.^^")
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:02 pm

Dawn bristled slightly upon Verine's return, but grinned upon the plopping of a sausage onto her plate.
“Aw, Verine, I'd eat your wieners all day long.”
She nibbled at the end of the sausage.
“I just love wieners all the time, but Verine's are definitely my favourite. Just, love them.”
Dawn smirked and took a bite of the breakfast food before hearing the request of shopping. She stood, feeling better after eating, and laughed.
“We'll go, but I'm not waiting for you to buy yourself some sparkling cider flavoured panties or whatever. Why even get lingerie, just get naked. Guys like it too.”
She walked over and refilled her cup with water and turned on Verine.
“We have to stop at the shelter, I'm picking up Grace today.”
She downed the glass and staggered, moving enough to have become lightheaded. She put the glass down roughly on the marble counter and a small crack appeared in the side. She opened her eyes and looked at the glass, running her finger along the line. Anger filled her at the fault she'd caused and she threw the glass at the wall, shattering it.
“Damnit!”
The shattering of the glass rang through the house. Dawn breathed for a moment, refusing to look at either of the teens. She grabbed the broom and swept it into a pile, wrapping it in a damp cloth and throwing the whole bundle in the trash.
“Yeah, we'll go shopping today. Tell Shun he doesn't need to buy the plates, I'll get them.”
She walked to her room and slammed the door, undressing to her bra and panties, and staring at herself in the mirror. Ragged, swollen scars from years past covered her stomach and thighs. She walked up to the mirror and met her own eyes.
“You are a hideous creature.”
She whispered, turning to reclothe herself. She pulled on her jeans and shirt, allowing the collar to fall just above her bra.The only skin that she showed, her hands, chest, and neck. She pulled half of her hair back and smiled, then dropped it with a sigh.
“Horrid beast.”
She turned from her mirror and slipped on black converse flats, waiting to leave for school.
“Anybody wants a ride, come on!”

Addressed: † Verine, the house † Mentioned: † † Notes: † †

Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:54 pm

Roki sat next to Sasha for a few moments as he finished calming himself down. He heard the door to the bathroom open up and looked up to see Verine come walking out. She walked down the stairs and Roki turned back to face Sasha. He blushed and gently removed her arms from around him before brushing his hair out of his eyes and looking at his hands.
“I-I think I am alright now ma'am...sorry for all the weird stuff I said...and for waking you up with my crying.”
Roki saw Verine climb back up the steps and walk into the bathroom again. She cam back out almost instantly with Yuki in her arms. Roki heard Yuki giggling and felt his heart sink. He turned his head away from them and felt his face heat up as tears filled his eyes. 'He probably doesn't ever wanna see or talk to me again...Ugh Roki stop being such a whiny baby. You already made a fool of yourself this morning...' Roki's thoughts were interrupted suddenly when Verine kissed him on top of his head. He turned quickly and stared at her as he placed his hand over were she had kissed him. Roki turned quickly away again and pulled his knees up to his chin before wrapping his arms around them.
He watched them leave the attic and decided to do some thinking since he was done crying. 'So how can I ever win Yuki back? I didn't ever wanna hurt him and I promised myself I never would. But then I did...' Roki wiped the tears on his face that had started to fall again before sniffling and returning to his thoughts. 'There might be someone better then me that he could be friends with...lovers...I love Yuki so much though why was I so stupid?'
Roki looked down at his feet and wiggled his toes. He sat there for a while just staring and drifting off from this world for a few minutes. He was pulled back however when Yuki came back up and spoke.
“Do you wanna help in the kitchen…? We’re making breakfast…”
Roki shook his head as he watched Yuki leave as quick as he had come. Roki then remembered he was had been waiting for the bathroom and stood up quickly before rushing in and locking the door.
Roki emerged from the room and slowly walked out before shutting the door behind him. He walked over to the sheets and pillow that he had left on the floor. Picking them up he placed them on the girls bed. He nodded to Sasha not wanted to talk to anyone anymore so that he couldn't hurt anyone else. He picked up his bag and slowly walked down the stairs.
Reaching the hallway he walked past several rooms popping his head into each room as he searched for his. Finally finding his own he walked into it and over to his bed. He grabbed up his two plushies and hugged them tightly before placing them both into his bag. He reached for his sketch book and pencils making sure to place them into his bag as well. He pulled off his shirt and grabbed his small bag of clothes that he had brought with him. He pulled out a black shirt with a blue dragon coming out of a white skull on it. He pulled it on and popped on some new socks and his shoes.
He slung his bag over his shoulder and turned to walk out of the room. He stopped and looked back at his bed when something caught his eye. Mr. Whiskers was still laying on his bed from where Yuki had put him down last night. 'He must miss Yuki...I better get him back to his daddy.'
Roki walked over and picked up the stuffed kitty staring at it at first. He squeezed it tightly before smiling and rushing from the room. He walked down the stairs and into the kitchen before stopping in his tracks. He spotted Yuki sitting at the table and quickly ducked to the side of the doorway.
'Oh my god what do I do now...Ugh I can't talk to him or go near him because he is probably still upset with me...Hm...well you can't stand in the doorway forever either.' Roki heard Yuki start speaking to another girl who he hadn't seen before.
“I'm going with my bike, but thanks for the offer...I wanted to invite someone to share my bike with me. I wanted to be alone with him for a moment if you get what I mean...”
Roki stood still frozen on the spot. “W-who is he t-talking about?' Roki whispered in fear. 'He can't mean me. There's no way. But that means he already found someone else. Oh well.' Roki took a deep breath and listened to the girl answer Yuki.
“A special someone? That's cute. I hate people, so I don't have one of those. You know I have a pass for two regular tickets, two drinks, and a medium popcorn. I'm never going to take anybody, why don't you have it? I can be your guys' chauffeur; black car and tinted windows and all.”
Roki shut out everything else that followed her words. He saw the parents of the house come in and leave all within a few moments. Roki wiped his eyes and face. He straighten out his shirt and bag and clutched Yuki's plushie in his arms one last time before waking into the kitchen. He walked straight up to Yuki before holding his arms straight out and holding Mr' Whiskers right in front of Yuki's face. Roki felt his heart start beating faster and his face heat up as a blush spread across his cheeks.
'Okay say some thing dummy! Something grown up and smart sounding so that he won't get hurt or scared by you again.' Roki opened his mouth and tried to speak but nothing come out be what sounded like a soft mew. He blushed deeper and looked down at his feet still holding the plushie out to Yuki. He felt tears form again as his tummy felt like it was being tied in knots.

Addressed: Sasha.
Mentioned: Yuki, Verine, Parents, and Dawn.
Notes: Poor Roki can't find his words right now lol. Post sucks and I am sorry. ;_;
Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:33 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

‘’A special someone? That's cute. I hate people, so I don't have one of those.’’, Dawn said and Yuki chuckled at her words, smiling weakly. He glanced at her for a few seconds, before nervously staring at the ground again.
‘’Don’t say that… I’m sure you have a special someone, too…’’, he mumbled, glancing up at her for only one second before staring back down again.
‘’You know I have a pass for two regular tickets, two drinks, popcorn. I'm never going to take anybody, why don't you have it? I can be your guys' chauffeur; black car and tinted windows and all.’’
Yuki looked up at Dawn, a worried expression on his face. He wasn't sure whether he should accept or decline. He wanted to accept it because it sounded like fun, but what if Roki didn’t want it? He actually wanted to spend some time with Roki alone.
‘’I don't want her to waste her time with me...’’, he thought; he wasn't worth such an offer, now was he? Who actually would want to be this nice to him? He didn’t deserve this kind of attention. It was useless.
‘’Thanks Dawn… but I'm not sure; I should ask him what he thinks of it first…’’, he began, looking for the next right words to use. ‘’Don't want to make decisions he doesn't like... After all I want him to be happy…’’, Yuki responded, looking at Dawn with a huge blush on his face.

Two people entered the kitchen, a woman and man, he recognized the woman; these were probably the parents. Yuki looked away scared, he didn't pay much attention as Dawn spoke to them, he didn't want to look at them. He listened to Dawn as she spoke to them in a polite manner, it sounded rather forced.
He had heard stories about these parents; Linda had told him they were nice and caring, that they would treat the kids like their own, but ever since Yuki had set foot in this house he hadn’t really felt parental love; he hadn’t seen the man and the woman had sort of ignored him when he had entered the home. Glancing up for only one second he saw the two parents passing by, the man glancing angrily at him.
Yuki could feel hatred coming from him, it was like he was boiling behind his skin, but Yuki didn’t know why. He was scared and looked away again, averting his eyes very quickly. After a while he sighed in relief, glad the parents had left the room.
He looked up again as Dawn sat back down beside him and Verine came back into the kitchen after her run. Yuki was glad to see her again, because with the parents near him he felt quite unsure and nervous; he didn’t want to be alone when these two people would be near him. Luckily Dawn had been here, but Yuki felt closer to Verine.
‘’Sorry. Bad night, feeling shitty. Satan's minions don't help.’’, Dawn said and Yuki just now realized she had been grabbing his shoulder when she had gotten up to speak to the parents. Now that she sat down again she had let go of his shoulder.
‘’Satan's minions...?’’, Yuki asked, a bit confused, not sure what else to say. ‘’Satan… God…’’, he thought, feeling a knot in his stomach. He swallowed, trying to forget his past life; because God didn’t exist, because he had stopped to believe. He never wanted to believe again. ‘’…Does she mean the parents...?’’[/i]

He listened to Dawn's and Verine's conversation in silence, taking in their words but not saying anything. They were talking about shopping, Yuki smiled weakly at the thought.
‘’Shopping sounds nice... But I wanted to be with Roki...’’, he thought, resting his hands on his knees. He stared at the table, he felt worried. He missed Roki. He wanted him to be here even though he had hurt him not too long ago. Yuki just loved him, he now knew for sure.
The sound of glass shattering; Yuki flinched, jumping up from his chair, a whimper escaping his throat. Dawn had thrown a glass against the wall and it had scared the poor boy shitless. He glanced at the girl in total shock, his mouth half open, but no words came out.
After a moment he slowly sat down again, as Dawn left the kitchen, his body shivered slightly. He looked up at Verine with big shocked eyes but didn't say a thing.
That's when Roki suddenly appeared, entering the kitchen while holding Mr. Whiskers in his hands. He stopped near the table and lifted his hands, holding the cat plushy in front of him, for Yuki to reach to.
Roki didn't say anything though, he just stared at Yuki, blushing. He opened his mouth to speak but only a sound came out, it sounded like a cat, like a ‘mew’ or ‘meow’. Yuki smiled weakly, a huge blush spreading across his cheek; Roki was so cute!

‘’Mr. Whiskers? Roki...?’’, Yuki whispered, not sure what else to say, he wanted to say more, though. He reached out his hands, grabbing Mr. Whiskers and taking it from Roki. Holding the cat tight he squeezed its body a bit, staring at the ground again, a sad look in his eyes. He wanted to say something, anything, but he just didn’t know what; he was still afraid, and he felt ashamed; he hated himself for not saying anything.
He heard Dawn call for school and he looked for a moment at the hallway where the voice came from, before looking back at Roki, blushing greatly; his heart beated like a madman and he felt sick to his stomach.
‘’You wanna share my bike with me to school today...?’’, he asked finally asked after a long moment of opening and shutting his mouth, a long moment of hesitation. He stared at the table, still blushing and holding his cat plushy tight to his chest.
‘’I hope he says yes… I shouldn’t have cried like a baby, now he might think I’m a real wimp…’’, Yuki thought, his heartbeat growing louder and faster. ‘’I hope he still loves me, that he still wants to speak with me… I love him…’’

------------------
Friendship
Dawn: 2% - Shun: 1% - Lumineux: 0% - Izzi: 0% - Kain: 0% - Kalissa: 0% - Andrew: 20% - Verine: 23% - Sasha: 11% - Roki: 33%
------------------

Addressed: Dawn, Roki Mentioned: Verine, the parents Word count: 1044 Notes: Edited this post, making it longer and adding more feels because ugh, I hated it at first.

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:31 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Shun slept, he finally slept, bed sheets pulled over his head and his face hidden in the pillow, a puddle of drool near his mouth. He slept rather deep, even though he had trouble sleeping at first when Verine entered and left his bedroom. Now he was having a dreamless rest, nothing more but black, darkness. Until suddenly someone woke him up.
‘’I'm sorry for bothering you... Breakfast... Will see you there...’’, someone said to him while softly shaking his shoulder. Shun groaned and opened his eyes slightly, realizing it was Yuki. He didn’t look up at him as the boy stood there, though, and neither did he pay much attention to him as he left.
He almost dozed off again but Shun blinked a few times, trying to keep himself awake. He still had these huge headaches but they had started to fade, but only slightly. And his whole body still ached. But there was a little faint sparkle of hope; his stomach grumbled, he felt hungry.
With a loud yawn he slowly moved up to sit in his bed, stretching his arms; he groaned as his neck cracked and moved the sheets away, turning to sit on the edge of his bed. He let out a huge sigh and closed his eyes, sitting there for a few more minutes with his hands folded together, his different colored eyes closed and his head a bit lowered. He sat there not moving at all; he was like a statue.
‘’Yes, I’m gonna sleep today till noon and then I will get out of here… I need to buy stuff anyway and I want some time alone… And going to the village to buy stuff will take my mind of things.’’, he thought, opening his eyes again. He did this too quickly however and the sudden beam of bright light hurt his eyes, they burned. He rubbed them with his fingers and groaned again, body shivering for only a moment. ‘’Maybe I might get a migraine attack soon…’’

He got to his feet and walked over to the bathroom, brushing his teeth. As he did this he stared at himself in the mirror, eyeing his clothes, the ones Verine had put him on when he was passed out. They looked nice, but they were still meant for special occasions, and seeing them made his heart ache.
‘’I can’t believe I’m wearing them the day after Haya broke up with me… But I guess it doesn’t matter; I can wear whatever I want and she isn’t worth it anyway, I think…’’
He spit out the toothpaste and cleaned his toothbrush, drinking some water afterwards before leaving the bathroom. He hoped he had brushed good enough; he didn’t want to smell like booze and vomit when he would bump into the parents.
Back into the bedroom he put on some deodorant, everywhere over his body and clothes; just to get rid of the filthy alcohol scent. He huffed at himself, he was upset with himself. ‘’You promised yourself you would never become like your father and here you are in your bedroom having a hangover after a night of drinking booze and acting like a run over zombie… by a truck.’’
He stared at Kain’s empty bed and shuddered, afraid to see the boy today. Because maybe he was still mad at him for what he had done. Shun wasn’t sure though, but he just didn’t want to cause any more trouble. He looked away from the bed and glanced at an empty spot near the wall, beside his own bed; a spot in which once stood an acoustic guitar. But around a year or two ago a few strings had snapped, and even though Shun had tried to save his music instrument, he had to throw it away not long afterwards. ‘’I actually want a new one… or maybe a keyboard, a small one, or maybe a violin, that would be nice…’’

Tired and with pain everywhere he left his bedroom, closing the door behind him. turning his had he noticed a note taped to the door, and he realized it was Verine’s handwriting; it was a message to Kain and by the look of it, it sounded rather angry in his mind. Shun swallowed and looked away, not wanting to think about it any longer. He already felt guilty enough and now Verine was messing into their fight, as well.
He stumbled a bit through the hallway on his way to the kitchen and didn’t notice someone coming his way because his mind was completely out of this world. accidently bumping into the person he groaned again and looked up, seeing it was Mrs. Pribilsky. Shun stood still, body stiffened in shock, he didn’t move and stared at them, eyes big. ‘’Oh shit…’’
‘’You did that on purpose, boy?’’, Mrs. Pribilsky asked, eyes narrowed at him. Shun swallowed and quickly shook his head, body still tensed, he ignored the pain in his muscles.
‘’Of course not, I’m really sorry ma’am…’’, he whispered, blushing slightly. ‘’Takeru, you idiot…!’’
‘’Do I smell… alcohol?’’, she asked again and Shun shook his head, forcing his body to finally relax. Shun was actually a pretty good liar. He just smiled at her and shook his head, telling her in a polite manner: ‘’Not at all; it’s my new deodorant.’’
Mrs. Pribilsky huffed, not saying anything more and walking passed him. She bumped slightly in his side as she did so and Shun leaned against the wall just so he wouldn’t fall down. He turned his head to look at her and realized something; he wanted to get out of here and buy those dishes and a new music instrument, but first he had to ask her if it was alright.

‘’Ma’am, I was wondering if I could buy a new music instrument. I have enough money for it, I earned it with my job as a waiter. I’m sure you know where in the village. I used to have a guitar but the strings broke… Can I maybe buy a keyboard… this week?’’, Shun asked, biting his lip. He hoped she would agree.
She turned around and stared at him for a moment in complete silence, a nasty expression on her face, but soon it turned emotionless, a sign it was alright. ‘’I guess that’s fine.’’, she said, thinking for a moment. ‘’You can play well; at least you don’t sound like a dying cat when playing music instruments. But buy it with your own money, and I don’t want you playing that instrument every day. I don’t want to go crazy.’’
Shun nodded, smiling brightly, thanking her. Mr. Pribilsky shrugged and waved with her hand, like she was telling Shun to get lost and leave her alone. Shun sighed in relief and leaned with his back against the wall as soon as she disappeared out of the hallway.
He then realized he had forgotten to tell her he would probably stay home for today, because he felt ‘sick’, but he guessed Verine would probably take care of that. Knowing her she always took care of the things she promised to take care of, like signing him off for school for today.
He rubbed his eyes again and sighed once more before leaving the hallway and entering the kitchen. Without saying a word he sat down on the other side of Yuki, who was looking at the ground, a cat plushy held in his arms firmly. Another boy was there with him but the two were oddly silent; Shun could feel the tension between the boys so he decided not to pay much attention to them. Instead he looked at Verine, smiling at her, before staring down at the table to look at the different kinds of breakfast.

‘’Looks really good…’’, he thought, his tummy grumbled again, but the sight and the scent of food made it turn and twist as well; he began to feel sick, but he had to eat something, he couldn’t starve.
‘’Thanks for making this, Verine. It looks really delicious.’’, he said, smiling at her again before grabbing an empty dish and putting food on it; fruit, waffles and an egg. It wasn’t much food, but it was something that would quiet down his belly. And even though the sausages looked delicious, he wouldn’t eat them; he was a vegetarian.
He grabbed his fork and knife and started nibbling on the foods, trying to keep them inside of his mouth, trying to swallow them without vomiting.
‘’Eat it Takeru… don’t vomit now…’’ he thought, swallowing the food with effort. The grumbling started fading away, but it made way for another wave of sickness. He coughed for a moment and swallowed again whatever left his throat and ended up in his mouth again.
Looking apologizing at the others he chuckled, blushing a bit, before staring back at his dish with food. He still hadn’t eaten much, but he already had quite enough. Still, he had to keep on eating.
‘’I guess you called school and signed me off for today…? I guess I shall stay in bed then. Maybe some sleep will make me feel better…’’, he said, looking up at Verine. ‘’I’m sorry about tonight, I felt horrible and I just needed to talk to someone, but in the end I ended up being a true idiot… I’m really sorry for making your night hell… Oh, and I will go to sleep after breakfast and during noon I will go run that errand for Mrs. Pribilsky quick, okay?’’

------------------

Friendship
Dawn: 50% - Lumineux: 2% - Izzi: -4% - Kain: 7% - Kalissa: 5% - Andrew: 4% - Verine: 52% - Sasha: 5% - Yuki: -1% - Roki: -1%

------------------

Addressed: Mrs. Pribilsky, Verine Mentioned: Roki, Yuki Word count: 1597, WOOOO!! Notes: MY LONGEST POST EVER, I’M SO PROUD. Also; dying cat. XD
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next