The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3
The Riadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
Group Home RP - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 6:45 pm by Jeamesero

» What Music Are You Listening To?
Group Home RP - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:52 pm by Jeamesero

» Count to 1000!
Group Home RP - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:44 pm by Jeamesero

» Yum or yuck?
Group Home RP - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:36 pm by Roki

» I drop a_
Group Home RP - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:35 pm by Roki

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Group Home RP

+8
Verine
Jeamesero
Kain
Bright Fang
Dawn
Kanaya
Shadow
Kahlua
12 posters

Page 15 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

Group Home RP - Page 15 Empty Group Home RP

Post by Dawn Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Riadven Pribilsky Group Home

Hello, you are now in a group home (for whatever reason) for children between the ages of six and eighteen. Your foster parents are only in it for the money, hardly paying attention to the children, which is why the older children help care for the younger.
The adults of the house supply the food, but not the meals. They pay the bills and attend meetings, but there is nothing else that they do for their adopted children.
The home is located in a small town in southern Montana. The town only has the necessities: a grocery store, pharmacy, doctor's office, dentist, a few clothing stores, an all-grades school, and so on.
The parents go by the names Veronica Pribilsky and Johnathan Pribilsky. They are hard on the children, occasionally losing their tempers on the older ones and potentially getting violent on a select few that stand up for the younger kids who only get screamed at.
It's a fend for yourself world mostly, but a few of the older kids take care of the younger ones and the others maintain their roles as young adolescent miscreants.

The rules of the home that are strictly maintained by the adults are as follows:
ø There is to be absolutely no swearing around the younger children (Under age 12).
ø The use of cell-phones is prohibited while doing homework and between the hours of 10:00PM and 6:00AM.
ø If inappropriate behaviour, such as PDA, horseplay with violent intentions, disobedience, or deliberate discrimination towards another member of the home is discovered, all involved will be punished.
ø  If classes at school are discovered to be skipped, punishment will be in order, including grounding, confiscation of items such as cell phone, MP3, laptop, and other privileges temporarily dissolved.
ø Any pets must be entirely paid for by the owner, and if complaints are filed, they go instantly unless it is a hearing, sight or other disablement helper.
Welcome to the home, Guest.
ø No rooms will be shared by the same gender, no matter of sexuality.
ø Unless otherwise discussed by the parents, no children will be allowed in the basement suite.
ø No outsiders will be brought in to the house without a valid reason and approval from the parents.
ø Doors will be locked at 9:00 PM every night, and unlocked at 6:00 AM each morning, with the exception of work duties.

What you may and may not have to begin the RP:
May have:
Cell phone
Laptop
Clothing (obviously)
iPod or other Mp3 device
Stuffed animals
Money
Bicycle (pedal only)
Job
Relationship (out of home)

May not have :
Pets
Vehicle
Motorcycle

**If you wish or have before you join or gain any of these things later in the Group Home RP, please do not hesitate to PM me (Abaddon) and I will either accept, deny, or suggest changes.
Please be realistic, a 12 year old isn't going to buy themselves a corvette, that just doesn't happen.

On another note, I, Abaddon, will be running this RP. You'll PM your joining forms to me and I'll PM you back with your acceptance or anything that needs to be changed.
You can all only roleplay one character per account, as long as you promise to keep them active. Second characters will be allowed once the RP has been going strong for a week.
Your character should be relatively similar to your wolf in personality and name, if not exactly the same. In the home, they don't really consider each other siblings, more just people living in the same place. So yes, relationships within the house are allowed.
Get as dirty as y'all want but don't be super graphic about it. Also, if you're nine, frickle frackle isn't a thing. Ok? Ok.
I LOVE YOU ALL. HAVE FUN. LET'S DO THIS.

By the way, a map of the main floor that the kids live on:
Group Home RP - Page 15 2wohv5s

J O I N I N G

Code:
Name;

Nicknames;

Age;

How did you get in the home;

How long have you been in the home;

Physical description;

Reference;

Personality;

History;

Family;

Likes;

Dislikes;

Hobbies;

Sexual Orientation;

Relationship Status;

Job;

Last edited by Abaddon on Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:13 pm; edited 4 times in total
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet
Name: Deyanira

Back to top Go down

Group Home RP - Page 15 Empty Re: Group Home RP

Post by BM100 Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:54 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Text or other’s speech’’

Shun had a hard time hiding his shame; the blush on his cheeks was visible, and he knew it. What was it worth trying to hide it, anyway? ‘’Did she see me staring? I hope not…’’, he thought, biting his lip again. The thought scared him; he didn’t want to come off as a pervert, he actually wasn’t a pervert. So why did he happen to stare just now…?
‘’My name is Hikaru, Miss Sasha. Thanks for the complement I guess but your hair is more than likely softer than mine. Please never touch it though unless you check with me first. I. Hate. People. Touching. Me. Also sorry I came in when you were trying to rest, Takeru. I didn't mean to upset or interrupt any of your plans.’’, Hikaru suddenly said and Shun looked up at him, a confused look in his eyes.
That’s when Hikaru entered the bathroom, slamming the door shut behind him. Shun could hear the door being locked, which meant Hikaru wasn’t looking for company any time soon. He had seemed a bit… angry when he had slammed the door, or maybe upset. Shun wasn’t exactly sure, but he couldn’t blame the boy for feeling that way. Actually, he even felt a bit guilty for treating him so… weird. Shun had had a hard day, but that didn’t mean he could act towards people like he didn’t care; after all he cared.
‘’Maybe I should have been a bit more nice to him… After all I know how scary it can be to be part of a new home like this one. The first day is always the most scary…’’, Shun thought as he looked worried at the closed door.

He wondered what Sasha thought about it all and he looked back up at her. But as soon as he looked at her face he could feel his cheeks heat up again. After all memories of him staring at her chest not too long ago were coming back to him, teasing him in his mind. ‘’Stay calm, Takeru…’’
‘’Am I making you uncomfortable?’’, Sasha asked as she looked at him suddenly and played with his hair, curling strings around her finger. She kissed his forehead, making Shun blush even more, something he actually hadn’t wanted to happen. Did she do this on purpose or was she just a very sweet and naïve girl? Shun had to play it cool, he shouldn’t panic.
‘’N-no. N-not at all…’’, he responded, cursing at himself in his mind; he had just stuttered at a very important question and his face was now probably a deep red. He didn’t dare to look, he was too afraid Sasha might have noticed it. Or maybe she had noticed it and was teasing him now. Or maybe not, he wasn’t sure anymore.
‘’I haven’t had these feelings in almost a year, it feels so strange to have them back… Am I becoming a pervert like my father, after all…?’’, Shun thought and he shook his head, trying not to think about it. he wanted to say something to Sasha, something else, but at the same time he was too dumbfounded to not know how to react to her touch and her sweet words.

‘’I hate to cut in like this, but uhm... I'd like to borrow Sasha for a bit, if that’s fine love. I'll bring her back safe and sound, promise.’’
The sudden voice startled Shun and with big wide eyes he stared at his bedroom’s door, seeing Verine standing there in the opening. She walked over to them and hugged Shun, rather quickly, before grabbing Sasha’s hand and pulling her along.
‘’N-no, that’s fine…’’, Shun responded to her question, but out of instinct his hands reached out for the two girls. Noticing how he was contradicting his own self he pulled back his arms and hid under his covers, covering his red face. ‘’That was… weird.’’, he thought, trying to erase these thoughts out of his head, these bad thoughts, but they kept coming back.
Shun sighed and rolled on his back, staring at the ceiling. ‘’Guess I’m becoming a pervert after all, even though I tried to stop it… But why now? Why didn’t it happen months ago, when I was still with Haya? I mean, she was beautiful too, right…?’’
Shun stared at the locked bathroom door and sighed once more, staring at the dark wood. ‘’Now I actually wonder…’’, he thought as he rolled on his side, reaching in one of his drawers to find his sketch book, grabbing a pencil and rolling back on his side. He started to sketch, his hand moving as his mind didn’t pay attention to what he was drawing. ‘’…What Hikaru would look like without a shirt. Probably not as hot as Andrew would, but probably really hot…’’

------------------

Friendship
Dawn: 50% - Lumineux: 2% - Izzi: -4% - Kain: 10% - Kalissa: 5% - Andrew: 2% - Verine: 53% - Sasha: 7% - Yuki: 0% - Roki: 0% - Galen: 0% - Hikaru: 2%

------------------

Addressed: Sasha, Verine Mentioned: Hikaru, Andrew Word count: 807 Notes: Shun, stop! Stop fantasizing about boys! I thought you wanted to hide your feelings for them, man! xD
Shun is a pervertttt~
BM100
BM100

Character sheet
Name: BM100

http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:00 pm

Hikaru sighed and turned off the water before getting out and drying off. He pulled on his boxers and looked slowly at the fogged over mirror. 'Yeah I figured that would be the case. Never did take a warm shower always had to have it with almost now cold on at all. Hope it I didn't run all the hot water out though...' He reached up and wiped the mirror off before smirking and looking at his reflection.
He turned his head to the side before attempting to dry his hair. He stuck his tongue out and threw the towel down before shaking his head. This caused his hair to fly out and go everywhere as water flew around the bathroom from his hair. “Better I guess.” He said looking into the mirror. “I hate it when my hair sticks down against my skin.”
Hikaru closed his eyes and chuckled softly to himself as he shook his head. “Jeez now I am starting to sound like a girl.” He grinned and turned back towards where his clothes were laying on the ground. He shrugged before looking at the door. 'I really need to put some clean clothes on, but dang it I forgot to bring them. It's that girls fault...'
He looked at the mirror again and sighed before staring at the floor. “She is going to start off like every other girl. Nice until she finds out my problems and feelings for other guys...and Takeru knows...” Hakeru hugged himself as he felt a chill run down his back. “Ugh why did I act like that. So stupid sometimes. I make things so obvious for people...If he don't know he more then likely suspects at least...such a dummy...I wish I wasn't here...or anywhere...no one else has to deal with this...being different...memories of our nice cops raping them when they are suppose to be helping...”

Hikaru closed his eyes and hugged himself tighter. He really didn't like how the images kept coming back. Why couldn't they have just ended it all? Or someone else who had seen and knew? Why was he always going to be different?
He opened his eyes slowly and scooped up his clothes before grabbing his watch and checking the time. “Hm. Only one hour. I forgot I have to sing tonight...I don't even feel like it. Of course if I want to keep my job they will more then likely force me. Like everyone else...”
He sighed before walking over to the door grabbing the knob and smiling to himself. 'I think it's just Takeru out there so it should be find. Oh and that girl...pfft if she don't wanna see then she can keep snuggling with him and fuck off! It's a guys room after all. I know Takeru won't have a problem. Him being straight and all...' Hikaru stared at the door knob letting his mind wander until he caught himself and franticly shook his head back and forth closing his eyes as a dark blush spread across his cheeks. 'No no no. I will not have myself thinking about a normal straight boy like that...of course...better then the memories...and what he doesn't know won't hurt him...'
Hikaru let out a slow breath before unlocking the door and turning the light out. He walked slowly and as calmly as he could into the room looking around. He noticed that the girl was gone and Shun was either drawing or writing or something. 'Hmp...either a love note for that girl or he's doing homework...must be nice to be normal...'

Hikaru walked over to his bed and spoke to Shun in a normal tone. “Sorry I took so long. I hope you got some kind of rest. I will try not to bother you anymore, Takeru.” He turned his back to him and leaned over to pick up his bag with his clothes in it. Standing back up he dug thru throwing most onto the bed. He shivered a bit as a familiar dirty feeling washing over his body and creeping into his thoughts. 'Ugh I hate it when I don't have a shirt or anything on but boxers...damn memories are coming back...what did I do with my work clothes...'
He groaned softly in irritation and started throwing his clothes onto the floor from the bag. He muttered softly to himself. “Ugh! Where are they. I have to wear them or I can't work tonight...Ah found them!” He pushed the bag and clothes off the bed and turned around facing Shun. He pulled his pants on quickly and sat down on the edge of his bed. Grabbing up his laptop from his bag he popped it onto his pillow and turned it on. He then grabbed up his hair brush and combed his hair quickly from his face.
He sighed onto the device and threw his shirt over his shoulder as he looked at the screen. 'Nice something is wrong with it...updates? What updates? Thing's brand new. Just bought it not even three days ago...wonder if I can skip them...' Hikaru forgot about his fears and the fact that he had no shirt on as he clicked and typed on his laptop. He was trying to get it to let him into his music files. He really needed to find a good song for work and was running short on time.

Hikaru
Hikaru

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:42 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Shun stared at the locked bathroom door as his hand kept on scribbling. He didn’t look down once at what he was drawing, but instead let his imagination run wild. He knew that drawing without looking would cause him to draw horrible. He could draw without looking, but it would never be as good as when actually paying attention to it. But right now Shun didn’t care about that.
‘’I should be a bit nicer to him, after all this is his first day here… I don’t care what kind of person he is, he deserves to be treated the same way as I treat the others in the house; with respect. Though…’’, Shun thought and his mind wandered off to Kain. Shun bit his lip, swallowing for a moment. ‘’I haven’t really showed Kain any respect, last night… I just grabbed his vodka and drank it all without telling him. Maybe if I see him today I can tell him I’m sorry. He has the right to know why I did it, and to know that it was a really stupid reason of me. It actually wasn’t a good reason to do it, at all…’’
Suddenly the door unlocked and Hikaru opened it, stepping back into the bathroom. He didn’t wear a shirt nor any pants, just boxers, and Shun’s imagination from only minutes ago became reality. Quickly glanced at the ground he pretended like he hadn’t seen the boy, nor that he felt any intention on seeing him half naked. However, he blushed slightly, and it was more because he had thought of things Hikaru didn’t know about; Shun felt ashamed of his own imagination.
‘’I am so stupid…’’

‘’Sorry I took so long. I hope you got some kind of rest. I will try not to bother you anymore, Takeru.’’, Hikaru said as he stood with his back towards Shun. Shun looked up at him again, trying to get rid of the blush on his face. He should stop being a pervert; it had just started and it was already getting out of hand.
‘’It’s okay, it’s not like the hot water runs out or anything…’’, Shun said and he immediately felt like face palming himself. ‘’What’s wrong with you!? Be. Nice.’’
He quickly changed his tone, sounding more friendly as he continued to speak to Hikaru. There was a weak smile on his face, the blush now gone.
‘’I… I’m sorry. I had quite a rough day, and night. Actually two rough days. But it doesn’t really matter; I shouldn’t act like this. I’m sorry for sounding like an ass, I didn’t mean it. I actually quite like company right now, so… no hard feelings?’’, he said, hoping Hikaru wouldn’t be mad at him for his stupid actions.
Shun had always been one to make friends, so he didn’t understand himself right now; he didn’t get it why he was acting like a total ass towards this boy. it couldn’t be the boy’s sexuality; he himself was into boys as well, even though he didn’t want anyone to know. But then why did he act so stupid?

As Hikaru searched for his clothes and went to use his laptop Shun sighed and finally stared down at his sketchbook, wondering what he had scribbled while he had been absentminded. When he saw the sketch his eyes widened and he held his breath, trying not to freak out; while he had been staring at the locked door and drawing, he had actually sketched a shirtless boy again.
It was something he had done when his mind went wild. It hadn’t happened in almost over a year though, but the imaginations had come back, as well as the rather shameful drawings. And worst of all was, that he actually had sketched Hikaru shirtless, not some random boy.
‘’oh no! Why me!? Why did I do something stupid like this again!? I need to hide it! He can’t see this or I’m doomed!’’, Shun thought, panicking, and his breathing increased. He quickly looked up at Hikaru before closing the sketchbook and hiding it under his pillow. He then stared at his sheets, trying not to make it look too obvious. But he had probably already made it look that way; his movements and actions had probably notified Hikaru, after all Shun had acted rather restless and rapidly.
‘’This is bad, this is really bad…what if he has seen me go nuts like this…? Then he probably wants to know what I did, what I’m hiding right now… shit… Why am I so stupid!? What’s wrong with me!?’’

------------------

Friendship
Dawn: 50% - Lumineux: 2% - Izzi: -4% - Kain: 10% - Kalissa: 5% - Andrew: 2% - Verine: 53% - Sasha: 6% - Yuki: 0% - Roki: 0% - Galen: 0% - Hikaru: 2%

------------------

Addressed: Hikaru Mentioned: Kain Word count: 768 Notes: Omg Shun, you’re making it soooo obvious that you have a perverted mind all of a sudden~
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:31 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Yuki sat there sobbing on the toilet’s edge, his faced covered with his hands. Tears dripped through the cracks between his fingers, the white of his blue eyes was reddish and puffy. He hated to cry, but right now he didn’t seem able to stop doing it.
He was so tired, so exhausted, and so done with everything right now. he just wanted to go home and sleep, he never wanted to go back to school ever again. But he didn’t have a will in this world, because everyone would force him to do things anyway, things Yuki didn’t want to do, and the boy was so sick and tired of it.
‘’All I want to do is cuddle Roki and fall asleep… I don’t want to be here anymore…’’, he thought, his tears tiring himself even more. he could hear a sound near his feet and looked down to see Roki, crawling underneath the crack of the stall.
Yuki was glad to see the boy, but he was still exhausted and this caused him to cry even more, even if he kept wiping the tears away; he would just keep on crying. Roki wrapped his arms around Yuki and hugged him tight, trying to comfort him. Yuki could feel the younger boy rub his back as he spoke to him.
‘’...It's okay Kitty...shhh...I am right here and I wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon...shhh...please don't cry because you'll make me start crying to...shhh...since school is over in about two hours anyway I have a idea...okay babe?’’

Yuki sniffed at Roki’s words and looked up at him, wiping his tears away again. he had stopped sobbing, but still he was crying silently, tears rolling down his cheeks. ‘’W-what kind of idea…?’’, he asked softly, his voice like a whisper.
‘’Kitty! I have a great idea! School is almost over anyway so let's leave and take you bike into town. I have some people I want you to meet. They have something that will make you happier again!’’, Roki said, he sounded really excited as he said this. Yuki looked confused at him, blinking a few times before wiping away more tears and sighing, shaking his head as he stared at the ground.
‘’We’re not allowed to leave school, we can’t skip class… that’s bad, that’s wrong. Skipping school is wrong. Even though I want to leave and never come back, so badly…’’, Yuki responded, whispering. He began to sob again, but it were only weak sobs this time; he didn’t have much tears left to cry out, and the thing that had happened between him and Roki plus the very crying had exhausted the boy.
‘’Let me get my jacket.’’, Roki said and he crawled back to his own stall, disappearing out of sight. Yuki stared at his feet, not sure what to do anymore. His shirt had dried a again slightly, but that didn’t mean he probably didn’t look weird when leaving the stalls.

He watched Roki in silence as the boy returned, now wearing his jacket. He looked down at Yuki and giggled and Yuki couldn’t help but smile weakly. But still, he was pretty much done with this whole day; he didn’t want to do anything anymore, not even stand nor walk. He just wanted to sit here and keep on sitting here, falling asleep.
But then again, maybe Roki’s idea was pretty good. Maybe it was something which would cheer up Yuki. Actually Yuki was kind of curious on what Roki had been talking about; he wanted to know what the boy had meant.
Looking up at Roki he asked him tiredly: ‘’What people are you talking about…? What do they have for us? Will it really make us happy again?’’
He got up from the toilet’s edge, but with effort, before hugging Roki weakly and resting his head on top of the boy’s shoulder, staring at Roki’s neck. ‘’I’m so tired, I actually don’t wanna go anywhere… but if you think it will make us happy, I guess we can skip school for today… but only for today…’’
He kissed Roki’s neck before pulling back at petting the kid on his head, smiling weakly, running his hand through the boy’s hair. he then turned to the stall’s door and unlocked it, carefully glancing into the restroom to make sure they were alone, that no one saw them coming out of there. ‘’I guess… let’s go grab my bike, hmm?’’, he asked, grabbing Roki’s hand and pulling the boy along. He was a bit afraid to leave the restroom, though.

------------------
Friendship
Dawn: 2% - Shun: 1% - Lumineux: 0% - Izzi: 0% - Kain: 0% - Kalissa: 0% - Andrew: 20% - Verine: 23% - Sasha: 11% - Roki: 65%
------------------

Addressed: Roki Mentioned: Those people Word count: 764 Notes: Uuugh, lame post…

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:41 pm

“It's okay, it's not like the hot water will run out or anything...”
Hikaru smiled a bit to himself as he continued struggling to get his computer to work. He slammed the keys on it and ran his hands through his hair as he started to get really upset with his laptop. 'Nice to see his aduttide hasn't changed while I was gone-'  He didn't finish his thoughts though because he cut them off when he heard Shun start talking again.
“I... I'm sorry. I had quite a rough day, and night. Actually two rough days. But it doesn't really matter; I shouldn't act like this. I'm sorry for sounding like an ass, I didn't mean it. I actually quite like company right now, so... no hard feelings?”
Hikaru slowly nodded still getting pissed at his computer. 'I'll answer him in a second...' He finally slammed the laptop closed and dug his nails into his head a bit. “Ugh why does this always happen! Stupid piece of junk! They said it was easy to use. I told them I have never had a laptop and that I needed a basic simple to use one that you just turn on and use. Well that lasted what? Three fucking days?” Hikaru heard something coming from Shun's side of the room and turned his head slowly.

He saw Shun hide something really quick and stared at him in confusion. 'What's he hiding it for? Just a stupid love letter. Not like I am six and don't know what love and being normal is...'  He saw what looked like a small blush cross Shun's face as he noticed the boy's breathing increase. 'What the fuuuu...?'
He looked back at his laptop before sighing and deciding he would deal with that later. He would have to get someone to help show him how to use it before he broke it in anger and had to buy another. He rose from his bed and threw his work shirt down onto his bed before starting across the room.
Once he was near Shun's bed though not standing on top the boy he though he should answer his earlier words. “Look I am sorry for hollering like that and being rude and not answering before now. My answer is yes. I will hold no hard feelings against you...”
Hikaru let his voice trail off and finished his sentence in his mind. 'Just as long as you don't tell people I might be gay...even if you don't know for certain...'  He shook his head blushing a bit before looking back at Shun. “I...um...know what that is by the way. And don't worry. I won't tell anyone. You're keeping it a secret for a reason right? I would probably just mess things up if I talked about it anyway so you can count on me to keep it safe until your ready~”  He smiled warmly down at Shun as he felt the blush start to fade.

He looked back at his laptop and then back a Shun. “I-i don't suppose you know how to work that piece of high dollar junk on my bed? Asshole sold me the most expensive thing they had and said that was the price for idiots.”  He gritted his teeth as he remembered the sales people laughing at him when he said he had never used any kind of electronic before. He really needed a laptop and cell and music player though so like so many other time he just took their bull and walked with it.
“Just show me how to work the damn thing since I can't get it to do anything for me.”  He though of something quickly and smiled mischievously before looking back down at Shun. “Think of it as payment for keeping your secret~” He knew how that might sound and he didn't mean to sound like he was black-mailing him or anything. He just really needed help and didn't know how to work his $1000 dollar laptop. “I promise to try and keep it either way just...I dunno...never used a laptop or anything before and they didn't explain things to me. Jerks. But I guess the world is full of them...”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addressed: Shun Mentioned: ~ Word Count: 750. Notes: Omg Hikaru you really have no idea what is in that book XD

Hikaru
Hikaru

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:36 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Shun noticed Hikaru was fighting with his laptop and sighed in relief; there was no way he could have seen his strange behaving. He should worry about it, he should get his breathing under control again and just listen to some music, or maybe he could grab his own laptop and tablet pen and just draw, too. But then again, he couldn’t really think about what to draw, after he had seen his own sketch. His shameful sketch…
Maybe it was better if he just laid down in his bed and closed his eyes, trying to sleep some more. he could sleep for the rest of the day, he had work tomorrow and there was no more school for the rest of the day for him, anyway. ‘’Just relax, he didn’t see anything, nothing’s wrong; nothing to panic about…’’
‘’Look I am sorry for hollering like that and being rude and not answering before now. My answer is yes. I will hold no hard feelings against you...’’, he suddenly heard and Shun looked up to see Hikaru looking at him, standing rather close to his bed. Shun’s breath immediately got caught in his throat again, afraid the boy might have seen him hiding his sketch book after all. He told himself to keep calm and breathed out, and back in, slowly but steadily, carefully. He couldn’t end up panicking now, that would look stupid, weird, insane.
‘’Thank you, Hikaru.’’, Shun responded rather bluntly, his voice sounded like he was absentminded, and actually he was. He tried to keep himself calm as he spoke, trying to get his raging heartbeat under control.

‘’I...um...know what that is by the way. And don't worry. I won't tell anyone. You're keeping it a secret for a reason right? I would probably just mess things up if I talked about it anyway so you can count on me to keep it safe until you’re ready~’’, Hikaru then suddenly said and Shun looked confused at him, at first not exactly sure what he was talking about.
‘’What secret…?’’, he asked the boy, before it hit him; Hikaru had seen him hiding his sketchbook after all. If Hikaru was gonna see it, he was going to get in trouble so badly.. again his heartbeat began to rise; he hadn’t wanted this, he hadn’t wanted to get this much in trouble.
‘’Oh my god Takeru! You wanted to keep your feelings for boys a secret, why did you end up doing these stupid things! But, as long as he thinks it’s something else than… Drawings, he won’t find out, right? yeah, just gotta stay calm…’’
‘’Oh, that… secret. Yeah. Um, thanks…’’, he mumbled, staring at his sheets again before looking back up at Hikaru, smiling weakly. He wasn’t exactly sure if there was a blush on his face, but it really felt like there was. He felt so stupid, so ashamed. ‘’And I won’t tell anyone about yours. I mean… the homosexual thing, and all… I don’t tell anyone’s secrets to others, never did before, never will, promise.’’

‘’I-i don't suppose you know how to work that piece of high dollar junk on my bed? Asshole sold me the most expensive thing they had and said that was the price for idiots.’’, Hikaru said and Shun looked at him, nodding, as to show him he understood his frustration. ‘’Just show me how to work the damn thing since I can't get it to do anything for me. Think of it as payment for keeping your secret~’’
‘’That’s it, maybe I will feel better if I find something to distract myself with, then he won’t ever know about it, right?’’, Shun thought and he nodded again, smiling. He got up from his bed with effort, stretching his arms as he groaned slightly at the pain in his neck and the muscle aches in his arms.
‘’That’s good, will do.’’, he said bluntly as he walked over to Hikaru’s bed, grabbing the boy’s laptop. ‘’Now let me see…’’
‘’I promise to try and keep it either way just...I dunno...never used a laptop or anything before and they didn't explain things to me. Jerks. But I guess the world is full of them...’’
Shun nodded again, glancing up at Hikaru for a moment before opening the laptop and looking at it. He didn’t really wait for Hikaru to come and take a look, nor did he really take the time to explain the boy anything. He just randomly started trying out things and opened virus scans to clean up the laptop and get rid of all the junk in it.

‘’I guess I know the problem. They probably sold you a second hand, because you told them you never had used a laptop before and all. so probably, I’m not saying I’m right, they sold you a second hand laptop for a whole lot money just to rip you off. Yes, there are such assholes in the world. but I opened the virus scan so the junk will be filtered out soon enough.’’, he said, not really looking up at the boy as he spoke. Whenever Shun was doing things, his speaking would sound bluntly, nor would he really pay attention to others, he just was that way.
‘’Just let it run the virus scan and try using it again, later, okay? I can’t really say much about it now because the virus scan isn’t ready yet.’’, he continued to speak, before putting the laptop back on Hikaru’s bed and stretching his arms once more. He suddenly felt a little dizzy though, it felt like he needed to vomit again. groaning Shun rubbed his eyes, turning around and moving over to the bathroom. ‘’I don’t feel so good, I’m gonna use the bathroom… don’t do anything on your laptop while I’m gone, it still needs to run the scans.’’
Shun entered the bathroom and closed the door behind him, taking a deep breath as he leaned with his back against the wall, staring up at the ceiling. He closed his eyes and took another deep breath, groaning. He coughed and that action made him rush over to the toilet, ending in front of it and puking in it.
After he was done he wiped his mouth and flushed the toilet, before getting back up on his two feet and walking over to the mirror, staring at his reflection. There was still a bit of fog around the edges, which indicated to Hikaru’s shower. Shun opened the water tap and laid his glasses on the edge of the sink before splashing some water in his face, cleaning his eyes and his mouth which now had a horrible taste in it. Staring at his reflection his eyes were focused on the black spot around his eye, caused by Mrs. Pribilsky. He sighed and wiped his face dry with the towel before putting his glasses back on and hiding the black spot on his face.
‘’I’m pathetic…’’

------------------

Friendship
Dawn: 53% - Lumineux: 2% - Izzi: -4% - Kain: 10% - Kalissa: 5% - Andrew: 2% - Verine: 53% - Sasha: 6% - Yuki: 0% - Roki: 0% - Galen: 0% - Hikaru: 2%

------------------

Addressed: Hikaru Mentioned: Mrs. Pribilsky Word count: 1163 Notes: Find the sketchbook Hikaru! Be all curious! <3
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:52 pm

Hikaru moved out of the way as he saw Shun moving. He followed him with his eyes over to his bed before smiling when Shun sat down and started working on his laptop. He waited for Shun to start exspaining what he was goin gto do or was doing but he heard nothing.
He walked over to his bed and leaned around to try and see what Shun was doing.
“I guess I know the problem. They probably sold you a second hand, because you told them you never had used a laptop before and all. So probably, i'm not saying I'm right, they sold you a second hand laptop fro a whole lot of money just to rip you off. Yes, there are such assholes in the world. But I opened the virus scan so the junk will be filtered out soon enough.”
Hikaru stared at Shun and then the laptop as anger and confusion build up in his mind and chest. He was angry about the laptop and a bit confused by what Shun had said. Why be that much of a jerk that they would do that to someone? He hated people like that. Dealt with them all the time through his whole life and no matter how much shit he seemed to be put thru he was always kicked harder by someone else.
He ran his hands thru his hair again not knowing how much more of this day he could take. 'I didn't think they would really help me. I had a feeling they were lying to me. Stupid fucking jerks! They are the reason I hate this world. Hate living in this hellhole.'

“Just let it run the virus scan and try using it again, later, okay? I can't really say much about it now because the virus scan isn't ready yet.”
Hikaru pulled himself from his thoughts and nodded growing a bit annoyed now. Virus scan this, virus scan that. He didn't even now what that was. Why couldn't Shun explain it before he kept using the word.
He watched Shun put the laptop down and crossed his arms before getting ready to speak. He was getting ready to ask his what a virus was until Shun stretched and stood up moving towards the bathroom.
“I don't feel so good, I'm gonna use the bathroom... don't do anything on your laptop while I'm gone, it still needs to run the scans.”
After hearing that he saw Shun close the door and disappear from sight. Hikaru stared at the door for a minute before sitting down and looking over his laptop. He saw a screen up that he had never known was on his computer. Not understanding he pulled back and fell onto his bed.
“Jeez you could have at least told me what you did. What a stupid virus was. Didn't have to grab my stuff and pretend I wasn't here. Would have loved to know how to fix it myself if it breaks when you're not here someday...God why do people always do that!?” He looked at the ceiling and flung his arms out on his bed. “Stupid people at the store selling me shit I dunno how to use...Stupid Takeru walking off to piss and not telling me how to work this piece of junk...stupid me for buying it and trying to appear normal...stupid inventor of the thing called a 'virus' for not leaving tips on what it was...”

Hikaru sighed and sat up looking around the room. He stared at the bathroom door making sure Shun was still in there and hadn't come out yet. “Hmm...wonder what they both do on their sides of the room.” Curiously over took Hikaru since he loved to annoy and get into other's things. He smiled misceviously and stood up quickly before walking over the part of the room he hadn't been to before. He looked around moving clothes and paper trying to find something interesting. “Well this person is kinda boring...don't do anything interesting apparently...” He caught the smell of alcohol that he knew all to well thanks to his grandfather. “Or they just drink and have nothing better to do...alrightly then...I told her they were raising drug addicts and drinkers in here. She's gonna feel dumb for not listening to me if she ever finds out.”
He looked around a bit more before looking back at the door to make sure Shun was still in there. He quickly and silently walked over to Shun's side of the room again before looking around. He saw books, clothes, laptop, tablet, but no much of any interest to him.
“Would it kill them to have something good in this room...like I though everyone had a...” He cut himself off before turning to stare at Shun's bed. “...secret...hmmm...” He smiled and walked over before taking a seat on Shun's bed. Digging under the pillows he finally found what he was looking for and pulled it out quietly. He looked at he cover seeing it was just a normal looking book and groaned softly. “I though so...just a stupid book to do work or write letters to ones girl...normal people are boring...” He quickly looked at the door again before sighed and placing the book on his lap.

“After all the trouble I went though he better have written her something good...” He grabbed a few pages and flipped it open not wanting to start at the beginning. He stared and blinked several times before closing his eyes and rubbing them. He glanced back down at the book in confusion.
“...boys...why are there boys in his notebook...like...where's the letter?” He started turning the pages slowly and felt a blush creep across his face. “...hmm...um...these are acacully really...um good drawings...” He swallowed and shook his head feeling his blush grow darker with each page he turned.
Hikaru had always had a problem with seeing other boys wearing no shirt or less. Even when he was small he had felt it and looked away.
He felt like he such put the book away but he couldn't bring himself to put it down. He tuned the world around him out as the book started to pull him in causing small feelings to grow in his stomach. He reached the last page and did a double take. The detailed picture at the last page use looked a lot like him.
As he stared and closed in on the picture he realized it looked to much like him to NOT be him. His face darkened and he closed the book before shoving it back under the pillow. He tried to steady his breathing as he felt a lot moving in his lower stomach now.
“W-why I am...in that book...of guys...with no shirt on...” He stood up and hugged his hands over his stomach as fear started to build up inside him.
“n-no...I don't wanna feel this...I though he was normal...like as in straight...I mean that girl and...” He turned slowly towards the door and stared at it. “...d-does that mean...he...likes me...or even...” He shook his head and walked quickly over to his bed before forcing himself to sit down ignoring the feelings that kept growing for some reason. “Okay Hikaru. If he likes boys that might explain the book and his hiding it and stuff. But...he might not just like me...might be just my body...or a boy's body in general...oh my god that sounds stupid...but...I like him...now I really like him...a lot...I wonder...if he is seeing anyone...because if not...then...I am gonna try it...never felt like this towards anyone but that one boy...and Takeru seems different so I will try this...slower...a lot slower”
He glanced at the door again growing quiet as he felt his face burning red now as a miscevious smiled crossing his face once more.

Addressed: Shun Mentioned: Kain Word Count: 1350 Notes: And now he knows~ Course that book is now moved and not where it was an dhe is feeling some stuff but oh well~ ;D

Last edited by Hikaru on Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hikaru
Hikaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanaya Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:04 pm

((I'm dying. Veri. My heart. -blush, blush, wink, wink-))
Ba dump....
Ba dump....
 Ba dump....

The hallway was dark, and she could feel her heart pounding. Ba dump. Ba dump. Her cheeks were scarlet, plump lips parted as Verine placed the soft skin of her lips against the pale flesh of Sasha's neck. She almost moaned.
Verine's voice was silky, and Sasha wished her voice was just as soft. She wanted Verine to blush when Sasha called her name;wanted Verine to feel everything Sasha was feeling right now.

She was backed into the wall. "I missed you too." Sasha murmured softly, trying to control her breathing. She couldn't help it. Verine was seductive. Gorgeous. Sexy. She spread her legs as Verine inserted one leg in between her. She bit her tongue to control the sounds that craved to be let out. Stop it, stop it. Sasha cried into her mind. She didn't wanna get so carried away, but she couldn't help it. She was gone. Her instincts told her to pull Verine's hair softly and smash her lips against hers, but that'd be wrong. They were friends.

But despite her own warnings, she trailed a hand up Verine's leg, her eyes twinkling
"Should I be this excited?" Sasha asked, giggling. She wiggled her hips, brushing her breasts up against Verine's before she pushed the other girl away with a playful laugh, and ran for the stairs that'd lead to their room. Our room. As she climbed them, Sasha didn't hesitate with her next actions. She lifted the hem of her shirt only slightly, so Verine would have a view of her ass. She was teasing Verine, a silent game of 'Look at what can be yours.'

She entered the room, eyes widening as she gazed about. Oh. Oh wow. Everything was different, and beautiful. She entered the room further and turned in a slow circle, a brilliant smile on her face. Was this all for her? It made her feel at home;welcomed. She tucked a few loose strands behind her ear and batted her eyelashes. " Verine. Have my children. Please. This is great. You're amazing. I love you." Leaping forward, Sasha wrapped her arms around the woman in a tight, long, embrace, swaying softly. She groaned and sighed happily.

"I need to take a shower." Sasha said aloud suddenly, and turned, lips skimming Verine's cheek before she faced the other girl, pressing her nose against hers. Am I flirting? She smiled, and bit her lip, silencing herself. She wasn't even sure if she was breathing as she waited, wondering why she'd even announce the shower fact to Verine in the first place.
Kanaya
Kanaya

Character sheet
Name: Kanaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:39 pm

Verine sucked in a tight breath as Sasha traced a line up her thigh, eyes glittering in the shadows of the hallway. Her voice was eager, tantalizing to Verines animalistic mind.
The things she was suppressing right then. I dont think I've ever felt more bliss...

Bliss wasn't exactly the right word though, especially after Sasha brushed up against Verine, the friction of their chests sending white heat through Verines body, down to her core and back. Veri almost pouted when Sasha pushed her off, dancing off in a rhythm Verine was desperate to match. She definitely knows what she's doing to me, thats for sure...
Verine was quick to react though, nearly giggling from the game she had found herself locked in, her anticipation getting the best of her. She was growling softly, her voice husky as she whipped around the corner ready to grab Sashas wrists, maybe pin her against a wall again.
Instead, she was met with the breathtaking sight of booty. Yes, yes, the booty. Verine almost cried in admiration, and while she held back her tears, she couldn't help but stand still and watch the girl climb the rest, Verines jaw dropping in shock.
Sasha was good at teasing. Perhaps I'll have to show her how good I can be as well~

Verine was quick to reach the top of the stairs, slowing once she heard Sashas amazed voice. " Verine. Have my children. Please. This is great. You're amazing. I love you."
As Sasha folded her arms around her, Verine nodded against her neck, overjoyed with the positive reaction. "First off, I'd love to. And Im so glad you're pleased love." Verines voice caught with emotion, her insecurities released now that she wasn't expecting the worst. "And I love you."

And then Sasha was explaining that she had to take a shower. She couldn't help the image of Sasha soaked, water trailing down over her curves, slipping over ass and sliding between her thighs, frothed with whatever bodywash was in there.
Sasha had to shower.

It took less than a moment for Verine to finally crush her lips to Sashas, her voice trembling behind the folds of her tongue. Her eyes squeezed shut as she captured each silky smooth cheek in her palms, her fingers hooking into Sashas fair and faded locks. Her pent up cries finally forced their way out into Sashas mouth, ranging from soft Mmms and moans to aggressive grunts.  

Verine was far too frantic with pulling off her own shirt, and slinging it to the side before kicking off her shorts, the effort aggravating her. After all, if she was undressing herself, she couldn't be holding Sasha. Thank god I wore my good panties... Despite as much as her mind was focused on Sasha, Verine couldn't help but admire her choice in bras and panties in secret. The pink lace was sultry, seductive, sweet, innocent and revealing all at once. She was slightly impressed, but only for a moment.
She had greater things to worry about.

It took only a few more seconds for Verine to pull Sashas top over her head, before leaning into her again, now hardly concealed. She made no effort to hide her body, instead pushing herself into every crevice she could find with her body. Do I push her against the wall too much? Not to say I dont enjoy it...
Verines hands slide up Sashas thighs, grabbing at her hips and tugging her closer as she parted Sashas thighs and inserted herself between them. She continued her little game of touch, trailing her hands up over Sashas abdomen and skimming over her breasts; Verine wanted to do more, but she refrained. At least, until later.
With her fingers running back down to Sashas waist, Verine cupped her ass and squeezed, lifting her up and guiding Sashas legs to wrap around and hold herself up. Through all this, Verine managed to keep her lips locked onto Sashas.

She paused for a moment, smiling up at Sasha as she held her, still cradling the girls ass. "I think I better wash up too, if you dont mind..." Verine trailed off seductively, keeping steady eye contact as she grinned and brought her face from one breast to the other, leaving soft butterfly kisses behind as she sucked at Sashas skin, entranced in mossy green irises of her roomate.

(Is this racy enough for you love? c': I tried<3)
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Verine bb ;3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanaya Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:20 pm

She held in a surprised yelp as lips met lips.
Heart began to race. Mind blank.

Her hands shot up and ran through Verine's black locks, bringing her closer. So close. Verine's lips tasted amazing, and their kiss was heated;passionate. The other girl tore clothes from both of their bodies, and Sasha almost wanted to reach up and cover her breasts. Her bra wasn't as nice as Verine's-her's was a light cream colored with black poka-dots running across it. Her panties were a simple black.

She could hardly catch her breath as Sasha's legs were spread and Verine slipped in bwtween them, hands roaming over her pale body. She shivered, holding back a small moan. But her lips parted as she tried to catch her breath, eyes locking with Veri's. Sasha wanted to whisper sweet, passionate and sexy things to Verine, but she wasn't sure where to start.

Verine's hand rested against her ass, and her legs wrapped around the other girl, bringing her closer. Sasha had to have Verine close. She batted her eyelashes as she stared at the girl, and slowly reached over, running her small hands across Verine's back, hands pulling down the straps of her bra only slightly before she gave a small giggle.

But then Verine placed her mouth against the soft flesh of Sasha's breasts, and she couldn't hold it in. A soft, low and quiet moan slipped from her parted, peach colored lips and her brows furrowed. This was it. Sasha needed Verine's mouth every where. She needed Verine. "I think we better get to that shower then, darling." Pulling at the strands of Verine hair, Sasha nodded slowly, and slipped from Verine's embrace, laughing seductively as she slowly walked into the bathroom, blowing a sweet kiss in Veri's direction,  and turned on the water. Once the water was just perfect, Sasha turned, and unclipped her bra, batting her eyelashes. She didn't hide her breasts behind her hands as she watched her bra fall. She blushed, but smiled. "Come and shower with me, Verine." She cooed gently.
Kanaya
Kanaya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Verine Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:03 pm

Verine, once again, struggled to hold back a pout that was threatening to brim on her lips as Sasha pulled away from them, giggling and twirling towards the bathroom.
Verine couldn't say she wasn't pleased though.

She trailed after Sasha once the girl slipped out of her grasp, and she leaned against the frame of the doorway to watch Sasha lean down and adjust the water temperature. Veris chest tightened, almost painfully, as she observed the arch of her torso, the line down her back guiding her gaze to the curve of Sashas waist.
Sasha was beautiful.
The admiration and awe Verine felt only increased as Sasha bared her breasts; It was a big deal, considering she'd never seen them before. Its not like Verine had trouble showing hers, so they lost their novelty. Sashas never would though.

Veri sucked on her bottom lip to keep her mouth from trembling, and tried her best to focus her gaze on Sashas batting eyelashes. Shower with you? My pleasure...
Crossing the distance between them, Verine once more embraced Sasha, teasing the fair girl with an array of small pecks on her lips that were quite brief. She was switching her gaze from the peach folds of Sashas lips to the faded green of her eyes, before she finally decided to stop.

Her fingers abandoned their place on Sashas hips, reaching behind to unhook her own bra. It slid to the ground quickly, the straps already having been pulled down by Sasha previously. She dropped to her knees right away, scooting over towards Sasha with mischief in her eyes. "I think these..." Her fingers danced up Sashas left thigh, thumbs hooking into the black panties with deft dexterity. "Have...To...Come...Off..." She kissed a line down Sashas abdomen between her words, starting at the navel and ending at the hipbones. It was then that she took the black fabric into her teeth, and she pulled the panties down with her mouth, grinning up at Sasha after.
"Would you not agree?"

A smirk was toying with the edges of Verines lips, her heart batting around frantically in her chest like some crazed, caged bird. The things she wanted to do to Sasha were sinful.
Verine rose to her full height again, scooping Sasha up bridal style and setting her upright in the shower, before drawing the curtain closed and removing her own panties. Within moments, she had stepped in after, a blush painting her cheeks as she moved towards Sasha--For the hundredth or so time that day, it seemed. "Is this," Verine took a moment to lean the pale girl against the wall of the shower, her hands now roaming freely over Sashas slicked up body. "Okay?" She gently nipped at the vein in Sashas neck, tongue swirling around with the water running over them.
Verine continued to kiss and suck at Sashas neck, her fingers massaging body wash over Sashas breasts, although it was clear she didn't have cleansing bodies on her mind; She was paying special attention to the rosy buds, and from Sashas neck Verine kissed her way across the collarbone to the other side, tugging at Sashas ear with her teeth.

"You taste divine, Sasha." Verine laughed softly under her breath as she spoke, resorting to her trademark move of inserting one thigh between Sashas.

(It could be better c': But it could be worse<3)
Verine
Verine
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Verine bb ;3

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:34 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

As Shun stared in the mirror he put on his black glasses to hide the black spot on his eye. He then stared at his hair, releasing it from the pony tail; his black hair was long and rather messy when loose, and would often get in his face; a nice way to hide his facial wounds.
‘’I probably look like an ugly monster this way, but I don't really care...’’, Shun thought, sighing. He turned around and opened the door, stepping back into thr bedroom. ‘’I hope Hikaru hasn't noticed my black spots yet. I don't want any pity...’’
Walking into the room he saw Hikaru sitting next to his laptop, a blush on the boy's face. Did something happen while Shun was gone?
‘’He probably has touched the laptop while I was gone, while I told him not to. Oh well, it doesn't really matter. I better explain him what I did with his laptop; he said he didn't know much about laptops or anything, he looks a bit confused.’’, Shun thought and he sat down on Hikaru's bed, next to the boy. He looked at him and smiled, trying to appear a bit more caring. After all he had acted rather stupid towards the boy at first. Even when he took care of the boy's laptop.
He grabbed Hikaru's laptop and rested it on his lap, in a way so Hikaru could see the screen.
‘’I'm sorry, I can't really concentrate on speaking when doing things but I'm gonna explain it to you, now.’’

‘’A virus is like junk you don't need nor want; it causes your laptop to dysfunction or run slower. So by opening the virus scanner you can easily detect and clean viruses from your laptop or pc. This way it can run faster again.’’, Shun explained, before cleaning out the viruses he had found and closing the tab. He held the mouse on the virus scan icon before speaking again. ‘’Once in a while you gotta use the virus scan to clean your laptop, you can do that by clicking on this icon here. I hope I've helped you out, this is actually all I know of pcs and laptops and how to make them run a bit faster...’’
He gave the laptop back to Hikaru before getting ip from the bed. There was a sudden dizziness in his head and Shun groaned, collapsing back down onto the edge. Rubbing his head he tried to get up again, slowly this time, and stretched his arms, feeling a nauseous feeling once again rise in his stomach. ‘’Uuuugh, I never drink again... NEVER.’’
He murmured angrily when suddenly he heard his phone ringing on the other side of the room. Dashing over quickly he hoped it was someone he loved dearly, and who he missed a lot.
‘’Is it Haya? Does she feel sorry? Does she want me back?’’, he thought eagerly as he reached his phone, but the call disappointed him. It wasn't Haya; it was his boss, calling him from the working place.

‘’Stop living in a dream, Takeru...’’, Shun told himself in his thoughts and he groaned annoyed, answering the phone.
‘’Takeru Hasu, at your service~’’, he said, trying to sound excited and happy, but he was far from that. There was a moment of silence as Shun listened to his boss. ‘’Today? But I don't work till tomorrow... Yeah, I know, a busy day again... I actually don't feel so good and- you really need my help? Someone 'experienced'. Oh, you always know how to use that word towards me. Yeah, okay, in an hour, that's fine... I'll be there. Yeah, bye...’’
Shun laid his phone back down on the night stand and sighed, rubbing his eyes. With an irritated groan and looked at his clothes, feeling sick again.
‘’Work in an hour, great, and I still smell like vomit and alcohol... I need to take a shower and grab myself some clean clothes...’’, he mumbled, staring down. It was enough, all enough; tears started to well up in his eyes. ‘’Work, vomit, alcohol, shower, a girlfriend that breaks up with you because she cheats on you with another boy... DAMN IT!’’
Shun kicked against his night stand furiously, the tears were now falling, rolling down his cheeks. ‘’Why do I never do anything right!? Why can't I ever rest when I need it!? If only my father hadn't been such an asshole! If only I wasn't such a stupid person!’’
The boy collapsed on his bed, tired of everything, exhausted of this whole very day. He hid his face in his arms as he cried, as he sobbed out of misery. ‘’Why can't I just be normal like all the other people in this world...!?’’

------------------

Friendship
Dawn: 50% - Lumineux: 2% - Izzi: -4% - Kain: 10% - Kalissa: 5% - Andrew: 2% - Verine: 53% - Sasha: 6% - Yuki: 0% - Roki: 0% - Galen: 0% - Hikaru: 2%

------------------

Addressed: Hikaru Mentioned: Haya Word count: x Notes: Aww Shun, don't cry Omg, Shun just had a breakdown again like last night, someone kick him back to his senses please~ xD
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:33 pm

Hikaru stared at the door for a minute longer before looking down at his computer and sighing. 'I know it might take a while to get what I am feeling across to him but I have to try. However they are not as strong as they were Zero...still I just met Takeru and I know next to nothing about him. I think mostly I am feeling a need for a friendship for him so let's start off with that...although...can't promise I won't flirt with him a lot during my spare time. Just to see where it goes...' He chuckled softly to himself as the dark blush on his face slowly started to fade.
Hilary heard a noise from across the room and looked up to see Shun emerge from the bathroom. He smiled weakly at his several thoughts still roaming around in his head. 'Jeez I am glad people can't read my thoughts sometimes. I mean there are time when it would help a great deal but then there's these times when its better for them to not know. Even if it never goes anywhere at least dreams of finally finding someone different like me will help get rid of my memories...well...most of the time I guess...'
Hikaru turned his attention back to the laptop as he stared at the screen that had now changed again. Why did it keep doing that? He had never seen the things that were appearing on his laptop monitor and it was confusing him very badly right now.

He saw out of the corner of his eye Shun coming back over and sighed before moving a bit to give him some space.
Once Shun sat down Hikaru leaned over making sure he could see the screen. He hoped Shun would say something to him of what he was going to do next or even better what he had done before leaving.
‘’I'm sorry, I can't really concentrate on speaking when doing things but I'm gonna explain it to you, now."
Hikaru smiled with relief. He knew he might not understand everything but at least he would finally have a basic idea.
‘’A virus is like junk you don't need nor want; it causes your laptop to dysfunction or run slower. So by opening the virus scanner you can easily detect and clean viruses from your laptop or pc. This way it can run faster again.’’
Hikaru nodded slowly hanging onto Shuns every word and trying to remember them so he wouldn't have to bother him again. But the who knows. Hikaru was kinda wanting to annoy him a lot anyway. So the more reason he had to bother him the better off he would be. 'Okay virus is a thing that will basically try to kill off my laptop and its files...need to run or start up that thing he did all the time so that I never have to deal with that...I think...' He shook his head trying to keep what Shun was saying on his mind.

‘’Once in a while you gotta use the virus scan to clean your laptop, you can do that by clicking on this icon here. I hope I've helped you out, this is actually all I know of pcs and laptops and how to make them run a bit faster...’’
Hikaru smiled and sat back shaking his head slightly. "Yeah. Thanks man. Not entirely sure I understand everything you were talking about or what you just did but I have a basic idea. I knew laptops and computers were complicated but didn't know that people that sold them would be so fucking evil. Course I didn't really trust them at first anyway so should have listened to my myself."
Hikaru turned and balled up his fists as he gripped his pants tightly from anger. God they really pissed him off. They had acted so nice and helpful but he had thought it was all a act. And he had been right. If he ever saw them again he was going to make them pay one way or another. "...if I ever see that boy and his sister again he would find someway to make them pay. A little dig of some kind.

He looked and saw Shun handing him his laptop back with he took quickly nodded a thanks again to him. Suddenly Shun go up only to seem to sit right back down. Looking at his face he could tell he wasn't feeling good, almost sick looking. "Hey man take it easy. You can sit if you need too..." He whispered quietly. He watched Shun slowly rise again and let out a slow silent breath he hadn't realised he was holding.
‘’Uuuugh, I never drink again... NEVER.’’
Hikaru chuckled softly and turn back to his computer. He figured that's why Shun had acted like that. Throwing up outside, slow movements and not feeling good. Hikaru had never been drunk before though he had drank a bit here and there. Never enough to get drunk though.
He heard something start ringing and jumped a bit looking towards Shin's bed where the sound was coming from. He saw Shun rush over a bit excited looking. Was he waiting on a call from someone special?

‘’Takeru Hasu, at your service~ Today? But I don't work till tomorrow... Yeah, I know, a busy day again... I actually don't feel so good and- you really need my help? Someone 'experienced'. Oh, you always know how to use that word towards me. Yeah, okay, in an hour, that's fine... I'll be there. Yeah, bye...’’
As Hikaru listened to Shun speak he noticed that the boy had taken down his hair. It had been in a ponytail? Why had he taken it down?
He heard him hangup and smiled at him before going back to searching for a song. He still need one for work that night but he couldn't find one he liked. Really he didn't want to sing anything but he knew they would make him.
‘’Work in an hour, great, and I still smell like vomit and alcohol... I need to take a shower and grab myself some clean clothes... Work, vomit, alcohol, shower, a girlfriend that breaks up with you because she cheats on you with another boy... DAMN IT!’’

Hikaru looked up in surprise and confusion. Why was he upset? Didn't he like working? After all people that didn't work and were in the same boat as him needed money.
The last part Shun had said suddenly hit Hikaru. 'Girlfriend...break-up...that means an ex right? So he isn't seeing anyone.' Excitement rose into his mind as he smiled down at his laptop keyboard. 'So there is a chance~! Still...Zero wasn't seeing anyone and he said no. So still have to stick with the first plan I came up with. Nice and slow. Tiny little digs and become a very good friend first. Last part is gonna be hard since I have never had any real friends but still...'
He heard Shun start hitting something and looked back up to see him kicking the stand next to his bed. Hikaru started to feel very bad as he saw tears starting to fall. He didn't like it when people beat themselves up even though he did it all the time.
Though he wasn't sure how he could help since he didn't know him very well yet. Whenever he had tried with someone who he didn't know very well before they always screamed or hit him.

‘’Why do I never do anything right!? Why can't I ever rest when I need it!? If only my father hadn't been such an asshole! If only I wasn't such a stupid person!’’
Hikaru saw Shun flop onto his bed and bury his face. He noticed his shoulders and body shaking just a tiny bit and guessed the boy was crying harder now.
No longer able to take it he popped his laptop down stopping on a song and stood up. He walked swiftly over to Shun's bed and stood there for a moment before sighing slowly. He sat on the corner of the bed and placed his hand on his back. Rubbing it in circles slowly he started to speak in a low calming voice.
"First off. Sorry if I don't know you and yet I still came over but I couldn't help but over hear a lot of what you said. Your not a stupid person. Might not sound like much coming from me but your not. In no way ever. If your father was a ass then that was his problem not yours and just forget the faggot. I know better then anyone that living in the past is a bad idea." He rubbed Shuns back harder making shh'ing noises and big circles with his hand as he continued to speak to the boy.

"As for the girl you talked about. Well if she left you she never deserved to know a person like you. The world is full of assholes, you said it yourself." Hikaru felt tears start to rise in his throat and he forced them back down. He really hated this world. It was full of unfairness and it sucked that nice people had to go through more shit then the bad ones.
Hikaru shook himself from his thoughts and turned his attention back to helping Shun. "Just don't let the world get to you. Your not the only one who messed up and drank as well either. I have loads of times. Some forced but still I have been in your shoes...still might be..." He felt some memories from a few days ago enter his mind. He shook a bit trying to push them away but they got worse and more came instead.
He pulled his hand back as he closed his eyes and shook his head. "N-no dang it go away..." Hikaru wiped his eyes and turned back to Shun trying to appear as if nothing was wrong. "S-so dry your eyes and go take that shower man. You'll feel a lot better. Afterwards I work in a hour too so if you want I can walk with you. Not sure where I am going in this small town anyway..." He hugged himself tightly as a small whimper came out suddenly before he could finish talking. The memories felt and looked so real at the moment. Like it was happening all over again. He felt tears spill from his eyes and he quickly stood up shaking his head.

Addressed: Shun Mentioned: ~ Word Count: 1750 Notes: Aw poor Hikaru was trying to help and his memories came back. Is doing a amazing job hiding it though~ -3-

Hikaru
Hikaru

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:14 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Shun laid there on his bed sobbing, his face hidden by his arms, his shoulders and body shaking. He felt so horrible, so tired; he didn’t want to go to work today, all he wanted to do was sleep. He just wanted to sleep and forget.
He suddenly felt something move on his bed, like someone was sitting down on it. He didn’t look up though, he didn’t want Hikaru or whoever it was to see his horrible messed up face and teary eyes. He was acting stupid again, he knew, like he was trying to get attention.
Hikaru probably thought that about him, and it made Shun cry even more, because he felt like a stupid person. He hadn’t wanted any pity, but now he was actually desperately seeking for it. How stupid could he be? He could feel a hand being placed on his back, and how it rubbed his back in circular motions, soft, sweet and caring.
‘’First off. Sorry if I don't know you and yet I still came over but I couldn't help but over hear a lot of what you said. You’re not a stupid person. Might not sound like much coming from me but you’re not. In no way ever. If your father was a ass then that was his problem not yours and just forget the faggot. I know better than anyone that living in the past is a bad idea.’’
Shun stopped sobbing, he still cried but his body didn’t shake anymore. He felt Hikaru rubbing his back and blushed slightly, but that wasn’t visible due him hiding his face in his arms still. It felt strange to be comforted like this, by at boy, most of all. Yeah, Dawn had comforted him the other day, but she was like a sister to him. he didn’t even know this boy, and his touch was so soft and comforting it felt strange. It felt nothing like friendly, it even felt more like that, which quite startled Shun. Though, he didn’t show it, he didn’t look up.

‘’As for the girl you talked about. Well if she left you she never deserved to know a person like you. The world is full of assholes, you said it yourself. Just don't let the world get to you. You’re not the only one who messed up and drank as well either. I have loads of times. Some forced but still I have been in your shoes...still might be...’’, Hikaru continued to speak and Shun could hear his voice trail off near the end.
The boy now turned around, finally, looking up at Hikaru. It seemed like Hikaru was having some troubles and Shun wondered what was going on, if he was alright. He turned his head to look at Shun again, and Shun noticed something in his eyes was off. He guessed it was sadness, or fear, Shun wasn’t exactly sure because he didn’t know the boy at all.
‘’S-so dry your eyes and go take that shower man. You'll feel a lot better. Afterwards I work in a hour too so if you want I can walk with you. Not sure where I am going in this small town anyway...’’
Again he looked away from Shun, and Shun wondered whether the boy was really okay. Feeling stupid for his actions once more Shun got up from his bed, staring at the ground. He realized his glasses has fallen off when he had stood up; they were now laying on his pillow. But Shun was too lazy to get his glasses, so instead he pushed his black hair a bit forward, hiding the black spot on his eye a bit more.

‘’I… I would love to walk with you to work. I could show you the town so you won’t get lost. After all I’ve been here five years myself, already…’’, his words trailed off as he looked at Hikaru, a worried glance in his eyes. ‘’Are you okay? If you need to talk about anything, anything at all, go ahead.’’
He hesitated for a moment, not sure if it was the right thing to do, but Shun finally brought his hand forward and lightly touched Hikaru’s shoulder as in trying to comfort him. At least, this was the only thing he felt like doing right now.
‘’Something seems to bother him, maybe I should just ask him what’s wrong.’’, he thought, pulling back his hand; it didn’t feel right to touch him. After all he had told Sasha earlier he didn’t like to be touched. Maybe Shun shouldn’t have done that.
‘’You know, I’m not gonna take that shower.’’, Shun said, sounding a bit more cheerful all of a sudden. He stepped out from behind Hikaru and stood in front of the boy, looking at him. ‘’I can feel something is bothering you, too, and I would love to talk about it. Maybe talking about it makes you feel better. Talking about my problems helped for me…’’
Shun thought back about the last five years he spent going to his therapist. He had spilled everything to the man that bothered him, everything. And talking about the things he had gone through had helped him a lot, it had learned him to forget all of it. well, most of the time, when he was in a better mood. But maybe it could help Hikaru as well.

------------------

Friendship
Dawn: 50% - Lumineux: 2% - Izzi: -4% - Kain: 10% - Kalissa: 5% - Andrew: 2% - Verine: 53% - Sasha: 6% - Yuki: 0% - Roki: 0% - Galen: 0% - Hikaru: 4%

------------------

Addressed: Hikaru Mentioned: His father, his therapist Word count: 901 Notes: Shun is trying to help, but will it actually help? xD
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanaya Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:18 am

One, two, three...

Sasha had begun to count in her mind, trying to calm herself. It wasn't working. All she could do was keep herself steady as Verine dropped down on to her knees, and tugged at the soft black fabric of Sasha's underwear, bringing it down and off. She'd never been so naked before in front of another girl-it was amazing.

Four, five, six....
Verine was naked. They were in the shower, and Sasha tugged the band from her hair out, and tossed it on to the floor before Verine shut the shower curtain. The water felt so nice against her skin. Verine's hands felt even better, how ever. Soft moans let her lips as hands ran over her body, and Verine's leg, once again, went in between Sasha's thighs, spreading them. Only this time, there was no fabric in between. This time it was just skin touching skin. She blushed scarlet, fingers running and pulling at Verine's hair as the other girl's lips roamed around her neck.
Seven, eight, nine...
Sasha pressed herself closer, hands leaving raven hair as Sasha lowered them, fingers trailing down Verine's back. She kissed the girls lips heatedly, teeth nibbling the soft skin of Verine's bottom lip. Sasha wanted to kiss every inch of skin on Verine's beautiful body, and simply loved the way their bodies fit together like puzzle pieces. It was magic.

Sasha's hands roamed down Verine's body, but before they could reach that one lovely area, her small hands shot back up and winded themselves into the soft, wet and tangled locks of Verine's hair. She smiled. "You're so beautiful." She cooed, and nibbled on Verine's lip once more.  

((This is a really bad post. I'm sorreh ;n;))
Kanaya
Kanaya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:06 am

Hikaru stood very still as he hugged himself tightly with his arms. He felt his body shaking slightly and forced himself to stop even as the memories closed in on his mind. He hated that he was acting like this in front of Shun, but couldn't figure out how to stop it. The more he tried to forget the more memories seemed to become clearer and multiply.
“I... I would love to walk you to work. I could show you the town so you won't get lost. After all I've been here five years myself, already... Are you okay? If you need to talk about anything, anything at all, go ahead.”
Hikaru felt Shun place his hand on his shoulder and he jumped a bit before opening his eyes and turning his head quickly. He stared at Shun as the memories faded and the fear slowly started to leave his eyes. He looked at Shun's hand on his shoulder in confusion. 'Funny...I usually freak out and jerk away. But I really like his hand on my shoulder. It makes me feel a bit safer. And the memories are fading. Thank god...'
He sighed and let out a heavily breath finally calming down some. He felt Shun suddenly pull his hand back and looked back at him. Why did he do that? Did he not want to touch him? He turned around fully forcing his arms to his sides. Normal. He had to appear normal.
“You know, I'm not gonna take that shower.”
Hikaru heard a warmness come from his voice that hadn't been there a minute ago. So he did manage to help. Even after being pulled back into his dark fears in his mind he had still manage to help.

Hhikaru looked up as Shun moved to stand directly in front of him. He smiled weakly as color started to return to his face and the last of the fear and memories disappeared.
“I can feel something is bothering you, too, and I would love to talk about it. Maybe talking about it makes you feel better. Talking about my problems helped for me...”
He heard Shun grow silent as if deep in thought. He turned to his own thoughts as he considered several things. 'Tell him? Talk about my memories? No. I don't want to. I am fine. Talking will only make me remember them again. It will only make me have to relive the moments again. I don't want to think about them...I don't need any help...ever...from anyone...though...maybe one day Takeru...maybe one day I will tell you everything...if I even get that far...'
Hikaru shook himself from his thoughts and smiled warmly at Shun before speaking. “In that case if your not going to shower I need to get my shirt and stuff on.” He walked slowly over to his side of the room and grabbed up his shirt. He stuck his arms in and buttoned up the front before noticing his laptop was still open.
He grabbed it up and sat down on the edge of his bed before placing it into his lap. He looked at the screen and smiled as his eyes fell onto the song he had stopped on before going to comfort Shun. He read over the song title a few times as his smile grow bigger. 'I think I found my first little dig for you Takeru~'

Hikaru grabbed his iPod and made sure he had the song's music and lyrics on it before shutting down his laptop. He shoved it onto his nightstand and climbed up onto his pillow looking for a plug. Finding one he plugged his laptop up. He flopped back down and swung his feet onto the floor as he looked for his shoes. He pulled them on and started digging thru his bag looking for his small side bag he like to carry with him.
As he looked he spoke to Shun. “So where do you work at, Takeru? And you said you have been here five years right. So have you worked there five years?”
He found it and pulled the strap over his arm. Hikaru grabbed up his headphones and iPod before turning to look at Shun. “Me I work at a café. Only been there for a few days but can't wait for my first paycheck. I was suppose to just serve and help clean off the tables and stuff, but tonight they want me to sing. They found out I have a amazing voice and even though I am still young my voice is very mature. So That's why I needed the laptop.”
Hikaru smiled to himself as he played the song's title and lyrics over and over in his mind. He really couldn't wait to get to work. Once there he would tell Shun to come back that night and walk him home so he wouldn't get lost. 'After that all I have to do is wait for him to come back then start singing. Fool proof~'
“Let me know when your ready. I want to get a early start so you can show me around. Never really been out into a small town and I really would like to looked around. If you feeling okay that is, Takeru.” He added the last part after remembering that Shun had been sick several times since meeting him. If the boy didn't feel well he didn't want to force him to walk around giving a tour.

Addressed: Shun Mentioned: ~ Word Count: 980 Notes: I am sorry this sucks I wrote it up while very sleepy but I really wanted to post ;-;

Hikaru
Hikaru

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:04 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

‘’In that case if you’re not going to shower I need to get my shirt and stuff on.’’, Hikaru said and Shun nodded absentminded, his different colored eyes slowly and not knowingly moving down to Hikaru’s upper body, which was still bare skin, no shirt. Realizing what he was doing he quickly looked back up, pretending nothing had happened as he watched the boy move over to his own bed and putting on his shirt. After that Hikaru went back to his laptop, searching stuff on it, probably.
‘’W-why did I do that…? That was so weird…’’, he thought worried as he eyed Hikaru stepping into his shoes. ‘’Okay, maybe I have a crush on him, a tiny one… but only because of his body, right? Only his body, I hope…’’
Shun took a deep breath, trying to forget about, trying to shove the thoughts aside. He didn’t want to think about this, not right now. He already had done stupid things, drawing half naked boys in his sketchbook. Yeah, that was really stupid.
Realizing he still was crying slightly he quickly wiped his tears away, grabbing his glasses and putting them back on. Now he could hide the black spot better again.
‘’So where do you work at, Takeru? And you said you have been here five years right. So have you worked there five years? ’’, Hikaru suddenly asked, causing Shun to quickly jerk his body around to face him.

‘’Y-yeah, I’ve been at this home for five years now… but I started working at that café since I was fifteen, so for only a year now. Though, my boss considers me one of the most ‘experienced’ because most people come and go after a few months again. Most of my coworkers.’’, he responded, realizing he hadn’t yet answered the question about where he actually worked. But he didn’t have to answer, because Hikaru spoke again.
‘’Me, I work at a café. Only been there for a few days but can't wait for my first paycheck. I was suppose to just serve and help clean off the tables and stuff, but tonight they want me to sing. They found out I have a amazing voice and even though I am still young my voice is very mature. So That's why I needed the laptop.’’, he said and Shun nodded, once again appearing rather absentminded.
‘’Yes, to find a song, I assume. I see.’’, he said rather bluntly, before letting Hikaru’s words actually sink into his mind. He looked confused at the boy, remembering what he just had told him. ‘’Wait, you work at a café? I do, too. And there’s only one café in this town… so I guess we’re co-workers?’’
‘’Is this coincidence… or is fate messing with me?’’, Shun thought and he sighed at his last thought; no, fate didn’t exist, neither did destiny, now did it? Or had his father been an asshole and mistreated him and abused him because it had been destiny for Shun to come to this home? No, right? That was not possible. ‘’Stop living in the past Takeru, and stop dreaming.’’

‘’Let me know when you’re ready. I want to get a early start so you can show me around. Never really been out into a small town and I really would like to looked around. If you feeling okay that is, Takeru.’’, Hikaru said. It was something he had already said earlier, but Shun hadn’t really paid much attention. It was all too much for him to just let sink in right now.
‘’Yeah, that’s fine. I can show you around town. And we can go to work together. That sounds nice. Though, I mostly don’t work on Tuesdays, only when they call me for my help…’’, Shun responded, trying to stay calm. The thought about them walking to work together slightly scared him, it made him nervous, but he didn’t know why.
He stared down at his clothes and grabbed a part of his jacket, sniffing it. he pulled a face and groaned annoyed. ‘’I guess I should shower after all… I really smell horrible. Just a quick shower, a quick one, yeah.’’, he muttered to himself and he went to his drawer to search for clean clothes, taking them to the bathroom. ‘’Will be back soon.’’
Shun closed the door behind him and locked it, dropping his clean clothes on the ground near the shower. He then quickly took off his shirt and pulled out his pants, throwing them aside. He stared at the dirty clothes for a moment, feeling rather guilty. ‘’I had vomited all over my shirt and Verine had cleaned me and dressed me again, and only half a day later they smell like alcohol and vomit again… I should be so ashamed of myself. I actually am…’’
Shun sighed once more and turned on the water tap, stepping into the shower. He quickly grabbed the shampoo and started cleaning his hair; even though the warm water felt nice he couldn’t stand there too long, he had to go to work soon and before that he had to show Hikaru around town a little.

------------------

Friendship
Dawn: 0% - Lumineux: 0% - Izzi: -0% - Kain: 0% - Kalissa: 0% - Andrew: 0% - Verine: 0% - Sasha: 0% - Yuki: 0% - Roki: 0% - Galen: 0% - Hikaru: 0%

------------------

Addressed: Hikaru Mentioned: Verine Word count: 860 Notes: If only there was a keyhole in the bathroom door so people could watch…~
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:58 pm

“What people are you talking about...? What do they have for us? Will it really make us happy again?”
Roki nodded his head quickly wanting more then anything else in the world to make Yuki stop crying and feel better. He smiled and felt his heart fill when he saw Yuki getting up from his seat. He watched and felt Yuki placed his arms around him hugging him. Roki brought his arms up and hugged Yuki tightly back.
He felt Yuki lay his head on his shoulder and giggled as he felt Yuki's breath hit his neck softly. “Heh heh. Kitty that tickles cut it out.” He continuted to giggle softly as he heard Yuki speak once more.
“I'm so tired, I actually don't wanna go anywhere... but if you think it will make us happy, I guess we can skip scholl for today... but only for today...”
Roki smiled happily glad he had though fast and came up with the idea. He felt very grown up for helping Yuki feel better and a lot more like a mature lover to the boy. Suddenly he felt Yuki kiss his neck and pull back. A light blush spread across his cheeks as he grew quiet.
Roki wasn't sure how to take the kiss to his neck. He hed been fine with kissing on the lips since that felt normal to him. After all people did it all the time so it was fine and he accepted that. However Roki had never been kissed on the neck and it sent tiny feelings to every where on his body. He liked it since I made him feel happy, loved, wanted, but it still left him not sure how to react.

He felt Yuki place his hand on his head and pet his hair smileing at him. Roki smiled his innocent child-like smile at Yuki loving every minute he spent with him not that he was happy again. Roki smiled as he watched Yuki turn and unlock the swall. He popped his head out and looked over Yuki's shoulder to see if anyone was still in there. Seeing no one he pulled back and listened to Yuki speak to him.
“I guess... let's go grab my bike, hmm?”
Roki nodded and offered up his hand to Yuki wanted him to lead him again. He felt Yuki hasataing and guessed he was scared to leave the restroom. He walked quickly in front of Yuki and pulled him along. Even though he prefured to be lead by Yuki since he was younger and wanted to feel safe, he didn't want Yuki to be scared.
“I am gonna lead you this once, Kitty. But just remember.” He looked over his shoulder and smiled widely. “I want you to lead me most of the time Kitty~” He turned back to watch where he was going.
As he pulled Yuki along the hallways he made sure to be very quiet. He didn't want to get in trouble or someone to spot them before they were already leaving. He rounded the corner towards the front of the school and smiled happily when he saw no one there. “We're almost there~”

Roki quickened his movements and pulled Yuki along behind him as he exited the building. He stopped just out side and looked around. “So where was that bike again?” Roki looked all around growing worried. He really didn't want to be spotted and get in trouble. No matter where he looked or how hard he tried to remember he couldn't find Yuki's bike.
Turning back to Yuki he popped his fingers together nerviously. “Um...Kitty...where was the bike? Cuz I don't remember...sorry...I promise to petel for you this time since you said you was tired once you show me where it is...” Roki suddenly found himself yawning. He knew he was tired but he didn't want to admit it. Like most kids he decided to be stubrend  and fight it off. Between not getting much sleep last night, crying through-out the day, fighting with those kids, and that thing he still wasn't sure he and Yuki did, he was exsosted. He looked at his watch and saw that school would be over in a hour and a half anyway so he now doubted they would get in trouble for skipping. He smiled sleepily at Yuki rubbing his eyes. “So. Yuyu. Where da bike at hm?”

Addressed: Yuki Mentioned: ~ Word Count:876 Notes: Lol Roki fighting sleep like a small child not wanting to go to bed. Of course the sleepier he gets the more like a child he will talk without realizing it~ cx

Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:43 pm

Galen sighed and carefully slipped back on his gloves then walked out Of the bathroom rubbing his eyes. He looked at the clock, the other kids would be getting out of school soon and this place would probably turn into a hellhole. The blonde haired boy leaned against a doorway and began to softly sing a tune that he knew well from the radio station his father had listened to.

"On the first part of the journey
I was looking at all the life
there were plants and birds and rocks and things
there was sand and hills and rings
the first thing I met was a fly with a buzz
and the sky with no clouds
the heat was hot and the ground was dry
but the air was full of sound

I've been through the desert on a horse with no name
it felt good to be out of the rain
in the desert you can't remember your name
'Cause there ain't no one for to give you no pain
La, la ..."

The song was by America, and by far Galen's favorite song. It sounded like absolute paradise to him. It was written beautifully and was just extremely catchy. Galen's voice was slightly scratchy from not singing for so long, but it wasn't bad. It was moderately high pitched, but cracked every now and then as he was still going through puberty. He finished the verse of the song and sighed, walking outside of his room to get more water he hurried downstairs and grabbed his glass again. He filled it and, not knowing if he was allowed to, began to sneak it upstairs and did so successfully. He noticed that someone was in the room across the hall, remembering that that was Ta-no..Shun's room, he quietly pushed open the door with his left hand and peeked inside. The boy that had entered the home earlier was in there, he guessed that he was sharing a room with Shun. Galen took a sip of his tap water and continued staring through the crack in the door with one of his bright golden brown eyes and waited to see how long it took the boy to notice that he was there.
Addressed-None
Mentioned- Shun, Hikaru
Notes- lol, creeper Galen

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:25 am

“Wait, you work at a café? I do, too. And there's only one café in this town... so I guess we're co-workers?”
Hikaru stared at Shun not really meaning anything by it, but what he had just said made him stop and stare. He would be working with Shun? It sounded to perfect to him. He had to admit he was happy about it but at the same time he was a bit scared. This world had always loved to mess with his mind and he hated it.
'I swear to god if fate or whoever the hell runs this world is fucking around with me again I am going to get pissed. Because every time something good or nice try's to come my way I get screwed over again...sometimes literally...'
Hikaru shook his head slowly. No he was tired of the memories coming back. Every time he though or did anything they came back and he was getting sick of it. He knew that he couldn't always keep them at bay and he could act tough and force himself to think it didn't bother him but they did. They seemed to creep in and grab ahold of his feelings and he hated how he couldn't rid himself of them. Hearing Shun starting to speak again he shut them out as much as he could by trying to hang onto Shun's every word.
“Yeah, that's fine. I can show you around town. And we can go to work together. That sounds nice. Though, I mostly don't work on Tuesdays, only when they call me for help...”

Hikaru nodded slowly and spoke with a slight mischievous tone to his force as a smiled slowly started to spread on his face. “I understand Takeru. Heck they haven't even given me a set schedule of days yet. I am suppose to get one soon but since I really needed the work to make sure money was going back into my account they let me start a bit early. I had to beg and plead with them though but so far it is paying off. At least I get a paycheck sooner now.”
He looked around the room making sure he wasn't forgetting anything. He didn't want to leave and get halfway there only to fine he forgot something he needed. He eyed up his bags trying to decide if he should bring a instrument to play. He was hoping that his iPod was loud enough to be heard through out the restraint though as small as the speakers were he doubted it. 'Maybe if I brought my Bluetooth wireless speaker...it's about the same size but...hmm...I dunno...'
He heard Shun moving around and looked back hoping he wasn't already done and leaving. He watched him sniff his jacket and covered his mouth to hide a soft chuckle. He did it all the time but to see someone else do it then make a face was really funny to him to watch.
“I guess I should shower after all... I really smell horrible. Just a quick shower, a quick one, yeah. Will be back soon.”
Hikaru watched him take off to gather up clean clothes before he walked into the bathroom and shutting the door.

Hikaru turned quickly and grabbed up a pillow from the bed before burying his fae in it and laughing softly into it. He hadn't really laughed like this in days maybe even weeks and watching Shun mutter to himself and his actions sparked something inside of him causing him to break out laughing.
He sat down on his bed knowing he would have to wait for him to get done anyway, but mostly so he didn't fell onto he floor as he tried to stop himself from laughing. After a few minutes he pulled the pillow back and wiped at his eyes still smiling a bit.
Hikaru sighed and looked up at the ceiling, leaning back on his arms. “Jeez, Takeru. I haven't really wanted to laugh at something for a while now. My sides kinda hurt now. Heh heh...”  He covered his mouth again as he replayed the scene in his mind again. “Heh heh...that was interesting. But still...”
'I really need to bring that wireless speaker I think...I want to make sure everyone in the restraint can hear since I am only going to do this once. I might do it again in the future but...I really don't want to do it now...I hate when grown ups force me to do stuff I don't want to do. Every time I turn around someone wants to force me to sing or play...just for fucking money...'
He sighed doubting the owner of the café was as bad as his grandfather who was currently in jail. That was one thing that worried Hikaru. Someday his grandfather would get out. He didn't want to go back. His mother had been for to life there with him even after turning eighteen so he knew age was something that would stop him.

Hikaru pulled his legs up to his chest and wrapped his arms around them. He didn't want to go back. Ever. Softly silent tears filled his eyes quickly and fell slowly down his cheeks. So many years he had spent in fear of his grandfather. Once he got out would he finish want he started? Would he do the same as the cops? He closed his eyes and shook his head quickly. “N-no...damn it no...don't ever wanna go back...ever...if I have to I want someone to just kill me right there and then...I don't think I could kill myself...”
He looked up at the bathroom door and wiped his eyes trying to get his tears to stop. They just came back trailing down his face faster. He heard a soft rumble and looked quickly out the window. He saw dark clouds in the distance and felt worry fly into his chest. 'Great...rain....though it looked like it won't be here for at least a few hours...I hope I'm not at work when it starts...I am gonna need a small thick noiseless room...'  He eyes met a closet on the other side of the room and he smiled. Problem solved. That's where he would sleep tonight. Alone. In the dark like always. He didn't think he would get much sleep if the storm got to loud and most of the time he would spend in panic silently crying his eyes out into the darkness. However it was better this this room with windows. The storm would sound louder in here lights or no lights.

He turned his attention back to the bathroom door. 'Really Takeru how long does it take...didn't take me this long and I want to always be in the shower...only clean place in this world...my body certainly isn't as clean...'  He shook his head holding the memories at bay once more before placing his feet onto the floor and standing up. He still had silent tears rolling softly and slowly down his cheeks but he figured they would soon stop.
Hikaru walked quietly over to the bathroom door and looked it up and down before noticing a small keyhole in it. He felt shame wash over his body and he started fighting with himself in his mind on where he should look in. 'It's wrong...very wrong...well even though it might be wrong how many times have you seen a naked boy...lets see about...what ten or so...okay Hikeru next question...how many times have you seen a REAL naked boy? And no dreaming of one or one you imagined when fapping doesn't count...oh well then none...soo then...it would be okay right? Yeah I am a young teenage boy. I am at the peak of the time I should be doing this stuff...besides...probably never going to get this boy to date me anyway...right and this well do nicely for future fapping material.'  Hikaru grinned mischievously to himself glad he was done thinking about it now. He forced himself to remain calm and looked around the room very quickly making sure no one was there before slowly leaning in and looking through the keyhole. Since his cheeks were still wet and his eyes a bit puffy from crying he figured he could come up with a brilliant reason why he was over there. He tried to contain his excitement as he waited for Shun to exit the shower.

Addressed: Shun (Kinda?) Mentioned: Grandfather, People who own café Word Count: 1450 Notes: Oh my god Hikeru that's so wrong in so many ways! Better hope you don't get caught! XD

Hikaru
Hikaru

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:29 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Shun washed his hair as he had his eyes closed, his face lifted up towards the shower head; he just let the water flow into his face. Pulling his head away for a moment he started washing his body, letting the water take away the soap.
He sighed in irritation as he rested his head against the wall, leaning with his eyes closed.
‘’I actually should leave the shower by now, who knows how long I've been in here... But, I don't want to. The water feels way too nice...’’
Shun opened his eyes again, staring at the wall. With another sigh he pulled back and turned off the water. ‘’I have to stop, I have to go to work. And I would show Hikaru around before that, so I can't get late now...’’, he thought, stepping out of the shower. He grabbed a towel and dried his long black hair before wrapping it around his body. He stared at himself in the mirror, touching the black skin around his eye. ‘’It still hurts slightly... well, it's my own fault. I did this to myself, and Mrs. Pribilsky helped me...’’
Shun sighed once more and dried his body before dropping the towel and getting dressed into his clean clothes; blue jeans, a white shirt and a black jacket. He went over to the sink where he had left his glasses, but instead he grabbed his lenses. He kept his hair loose. That's when suddenly an uneasy feeling hit him.

Shun stared at the door for a moment, frowning, before turning around ad stepping back into his shoes. ‘’Is someone watching me...? I feel so uncomfortable all of a sudden...’’
Shun grabbed his glasses from the edge of the sink, holding it in his hand as he stared at himself in the mirror again. ‘’Probably just my imagination, yes...’’
The boy walked over to the door and unlocked it, stepping out of the bathroom and into the bedroom again. That's when he bumped into Hikaru. Groaning irritated he looked up, rubbing his head as he watched the boy.
‘’What are you doing?’’, he asked, frustrated. He walked past Hikaru quickly, pushing the boy out of the way with his shoulder and stopped in the middle of the room.
‘’He couldn't have been staring at me, right? There's no way... But I still have the feeling someone's watching...’’
He eyes turned towards the bedroom door, which was opened slightly. Frowning Shun stepping towards it, opening the door with a quick pull.
‘’Hey kid, you there.’’, he said, looking down at the boy. ‘’Galen, right? Why are you peeking into our bedroom? You need something?’’
His voice had an edge, even though he tried his best to sound friendly. He just felt really annoyed right now because of the uneasiness in his guts, and because he still felt rather sick.

------------------

Friendship
Dawn: 50% - Lumineux: 2% - Izzi: -4% - Kain: 10% - Kalissa: 5% - Andrew: 2% - Verine: 53% - Sasha: 6% - Yuki: 0% - Roki: 0% - Galen: 0% - Hikaru: 3%

------------------

Addressed: Hikaru, Galen Mentioned: Mrs. Pribilsky Word count: x Notes: Yay, stare stare~ ;D
This post sucks...
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:18 am

Hikaru stared in the keyhole growing more and more excited by the minute. 'Ugh...come on Takeru...come out already!' He felt a chill run down his back and turned quickly to see what was making him uneasy.
"Feels like someone is watching me...like I am not alone..." Hikaru muttered under his breath. He looked around the room slowly but didn't see anything. Yet he could feel like someones eyes were watching him. Taking one more slow look around the room he saw nothing and decided his mind was just playing games with him. He turned back and got ready too look back thru the keyhole until he heard something from inside the bathroom.
The water turned off and he heard the shower curtain open. Hikaru stared down the keyhole. He really wanted to look in now but was growing a bit nervous. 'come on Hikaru...this is a real naked boy...but that familier feeling in my lower body is coming...stronger then it ever has.'
Hikaru felt the excited feeling spread around his whole body. He had never really seen a real live naked boy and he was growing very excited. Though the nervous uneasy feeling of being watched was still there. 
Finally he let out a slowly shaky breath and gathered up he courage before forcing himself to look back thru the keyhole. Nervous or not he really wanted to see this. He NEEDED to see this. To see if they really were hotter then in his mind and small pictures he had seen.

Hikaru gasped softly and covered his mouth as he stared in at Shun. He felt his face heat up turning a very dark red. As he stared he couldn't help but think how beautiful Shun looked. His build, his body, his legs and arms, they all looked better then anything Hikaru had ever imaged.
Hikaru felt something daring come to life on his lower body between his legs and he covered it with his hands. He knew this was wrong, knew he shouldn't be spying on another boy who was not his boyfriend. However he couldn't pull his eyes away and the longer he looked the more the feelings in his lower body grew.
'He's...he's beautiful...every inch of him...i never knew real naked men could look so amazing...looks just as beautiful as a angel or a god...mmmm...his body just...'
Soon he had to force himself to look away as Shun turned his front towards him. Hikaru's body shook with excitement, almost begging him to touch it.
Mmm...body calm down..." His breathing quickened into sharp pants and he covered his eyes with his arm. J-jeez I didn't know he would look that good..." He gasped as he hand brush along his spot and he pulled his hand away. Looking down he could see it wasn't very obvious since he was wearing thick dress pants. It hurt like heck but he could deal with it.

Remembering what happened a few days ago to him he really didn't want to touch himself. He was scared to. Everything he remembered was painful and he could hear his own voice begging them to stop. Screaming and crying out that he didn't want that. Be they didn't listen. They forced him to please them over and over while his body betrayed him and pleased itself against his will.
Tears started to come back as he stood and hugged himself tightly with his arms. He heard the door to the bathroom open and bumped into Shun. His face dark red and his eyes filled with tears, he felt shame wash over him and he turned away.
What are you doing?"
Hikaru swallowed and forced a weak smile. "N-nothing..." He felt him push past him and stop in the middle of the room. 'that was kinda sick of me...great i am turning onto a perv...still his body...mmmm...so amazing looking.'
He once more felt something press against his pants from his lower body in between his legs and he closed his legs together tightly. 'oh shut up already!' He glared down for a few seconds wishing it would cut it out already.
He heard the sound of a door opening and looked up to see Shun speaking with a boy. From where he was standing Hikaru could pretty much guess the boy had more then likely seen him staring into the bathroom. Fear and panic crossed his body as he grew scared. What if the boy told? Why had he been so stupid? He really didn't want Shun to find out.

Hikaru shook from fear as he tried to appear like he was fine. Like he hadn't done anything wrong. He quickly snatched up his Bluetooth speaker and walked over to the door. "Please to meet you. My name is Hikaru. I would love to stay and chat to get to know you a bit better since we are going to be sharing a house together. Unfortunately I have to go to work. Really even if I didn't to be honest I could give a fuck less who you are or what you want." He smirked at the boy before shoving past him quickly and walking out into the hallway.
He stopped just a few steps out of the room and turned to address Shun. "Takeru, if your quite done with getting ready I really want to go." He flipped his hair from his eyes before placing a hand on his hip. "If your still getting ready that's cool but I am going to wait downstairs for you. So make sure you hurry up."
He took off walking down the hallway before reaching the top of the stairs. He looked over his shoulder smiling mischievously before speaking to the other boy on last time. 
"Oh. The next time you want to spy on people think about how wrong that really is. Only perverts and children act like that. A not of advice for the future when next you come to my room." With that he walked calmly down the stairs. He sighed heavily at the bottom grinning to himself. Heck yeah. Played that nice and epic. Even if he decides to tell Shun which he most likely will. I will just deny it. I was right next to the door anyway so I will just say i was looking out the window. Most people won't guess a person would peek on other people. So as long as I give him not reason for suspicion I should be fine.'
Hikaru leaned again the wall near the front door. He popped his headphones over his ears and cranked the music up. Looked at the stairs he wished Shun would hurry up. Time was ticking.

Addressed: Shun and Galen Mentioned: Grandfather and Police Word Count: 1160 Notes: Eh...

Hikaru
Hikaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:58 pm

Galen had reached out a hand to begin opening the door the first time the boy started crying, but stopped as the boy moved to the bathroom door. He wanted to see what the boy was doing. He watched the boy as he stared into the bathroom before realizing that Shun was in there. He simply rolled his eyes and straightened himself up, getting ready to open the door, but someone did it for him. "Galen, right? Why are you peeking into our bedroom? You need something?’’ he slightly upwards at Shun and began to answer before the boy that had been staring into the bathroom shoved past him saying, "Please to meet you. My name is Hikaru. I would love to stay and chat to get to know you a bit better since we are going to be sharing a house together. Unfortunately I have to go to work. Really even if I didn't to be honest I could give a fuck less who you are or what you want." Galen just blinked a couple times, smirking. When the boy reached the staircase he turned back to him and spoke again, "Oh. The next time you want to spy on people think about how wrong that really is. Only perverts and children act like that. A not of advice for the future when next you come to my room." At this Galen had to try and keep himself from busting out laughing, he covered his mouth and smiled, all that came out was a snicker. The boy had, after all, just called himself a pervert and or a child. "Well I suppose I'm no more childish than you are, you did just blatantly act arrogant and quite selfish. Though I suppose you wouldn't mind if I told you I didn't give a fuck what your name was either. You're probably going to make about as much a difference in this world as everybody else on earth. You are but a speck of dust, insignificant to the history of earth, but so am I. So I say that we simply greet each other as equals then get on with our lives." he followed Hikaru down the steps until he was done speaking. He wasn't paying much attention to Shun, he wasn't quite as rude to him as this boy had been, he would do the guy a favor and not tell Shun that this boy had been staring at him in the shower. Just as he had spared Shun from a lecture about lying to him earlier, everybody got one. He took a sip of his tap water as he waited for Hikaru's response.
Addressed- Hikaru
Mentioned- Shun, Hikaru
Notes- I lost my ipod, Roki. I have to go look in the car. Hopefully it's there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bright Fang Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:59 am

Lumineux looked at Kain as he spoke about skipping school since it was already lund ‘shit… its already that late. Well… I guess we could…’ She smiled brightly nodding “Yea. That sounds fun” She pulled back crossing her arms “As long as I don’t get jumped by your little friends again.” She laughed quietly. At first the encounter had left her terrified and anxious about going around this place. But she reminded herself that if Kain was with her that she’d be ok. ‘I’d have a better chance around here with Kain than wandering around here. She looked around sighing “so what do you have in mind?” Lumi looked back to Kain. “anything is better than going to school right now.” She closed her eyes smiling. ‘anything’ A small laugh escaped her as she opened her eyes. “its completely up to you Kain” Lumi grabbed her bag throwing it over her shoulder waiting for Kain.
Bright Fang
Bright Fang

Character sheet
Name: Bright Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:20 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

As Shun waited for Galen to answer, Hikaru suddenly came over to the door, speaking to Galen and stepping out of the room, walking off just like that. ‘’Pleased to meet you. My name is Hikaru. I would love to stay and chat to get to know you a bit better since we are going to be sharing a house together. Unfortunately I have to go to work. Really even if I didn't to be honest I could give a fuck less who you are or what you want.’’, was all he spoke to Galen, before looking at Shun.
‘’Takeru, if your quite done with getting ready I really want to go. If you’re still getting ready that's cool but I am going to wait downstairs for you. So make sure you hurry up.’’
‘’Yes, mom.’’, Shun responded irritated, with a hint of sarcasm to his words. He looked back at Galen, wondering if the boy would finally explain why he had been standing near their bedroom door. But instead of talking to him Galen turned around and went after Hikaru, addressing the boy.
‘’Well I suppose I'm no more childish than you are, you did just blatantly act arrogant and quite selfish. Though I suppose you wouldn't mind if I told you I didn't give a fuck what your name was either. You're probably going to make about as much a difference in this world as everybody else on earth. You are but a speck of dust, insignificant to the history of earth, but so am I. So I say that we simply greet each other as equals then get on with our lives.’’

‘’Oh. The next time you want to spy on people think about how wrong that really is. Only perverts and children act like that. A note of advice for the future when next you come to my room.’’, Hikaru spoke and Shun rolled with his eyes, sighing. He quickly said to the boy, before he could walked down the stairs: ‘’Don’t you mean our room?’’
Shun stared at the two boys walking off and sighed, letting Galen’s words sink in, as well as Hikaru’s. ‘’Terribly rude, the both of them… But I guess I can’t do much about it now, can I?’’
Shun decided to just ignore them and leave it for now, and turned around, walking over to his side of the room. He grabbed his phone and a bag, putting some stuff in it he needed; his phone, his wallet, his glasses, anything that could get of use, actually. Dragging the bag along with him Shun left the bedroom, silently and slowly walking the same path Hikaru and Galen had gone.
Reaching the two he groaned in irritation, even though nothing against his will had happened; he just groaned because this day had been awful, and it was probably getting even more awful tonight at work.
‘’I’m here, mom~’’, he said to Hikaru, grinning slightly as he repeated the same word he had spoken earlier to the boy. ‘’Well, I’m ready to show you around and go to work. Well, I’m not ready but… I guess I have no choice.’’

Without saying more Shun walked off, leaving the two boys as he went to the home’s front door, opening it and stepping out. just at that moment he heard footsteps behind him and quickly turned his head, looking straight into Mrs. Pribilsky’s eyes. He flinched out of shock but soon calmed himself, smiling weakly at her, a fake smile.
‘’Where do you think you’re going? I thought you were sick. at least, it seemed like it.’’, the woman said agitated, her arms crossed as she stared at Shun.
‘’Yeah, and I still am… but my boss called; he needs me at work. And since Hikaru has to work too I will show him around town a bit before work starts for us both. And if you don’t believe me, I can give you my boss’ phone number and you can ask him yourself.’’, Shun responded, immediately after getting a hit to his face. He groaned as he took a step back, away from the woman.
‘’Don’t act smart young man, just go to work and learn to respect adults some more.’’, Mrs. Pribilsky said angrily and she turned around, stepping back into the house. Shun wanted to say something, but before he could she slammed the front door shut in his face.
‘’But I wasn’t being smart, I was telling the truth…’’, he thought upset, rubbing the sore spot on his cheek. It wouldn’t become a black spot like on his eye, which was still hidden by his long black hair, but it would still keep on stinging for a while. ‘’Sometimes I wonder why I stay here, why I don’t just run away and never come back…’’
Shun walked down the small steps and waited outside in the front yard for Hikaru, still rubbing his sore cheek as he mocked about things. ‘’I should just start smoking like Dawn does, seems like it really could take away my stress…’’

------------------

Friendship
Dawn: 50% - Lumineux: 2% - Izzi: -4% - Kain: 10% - Kalissa: 5% - Andrew: 2% - Verine: 53% - Sasha: 6% - Yuki: 0% - Roki: 0% - Galen: 1% - Hikaru: 4%

------------------

Addressed: Hikaru, Mrs. Pribilsky Mentioned: Galen, Dawn Word count: 847 Notes: Eh…
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next