The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Riadven Pack
Hello there! We are a fun-loving wolf roleplay group and feel free to look around and apply to join if you'd like<3
The Riadven Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Awh, we're all lil ol' nerds~
Group Home RP - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 6:45 pm by Jeamesero

» What Music Are You Listening To?
Group Home RP - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:52 pm by Jeamesero

» Count to 1000!
Group Home RP - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:44 pm by Jeamesero

» Yum or yuck?
Group Home RP - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:36 pm by Roki

» I drop a_
Group Home RP - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 12:35 pm by Roki

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Group Home RP

+8
Verine
Jeamesero
Kain
Bright Fang
Dawn
Kanaya
Shadow
Kahlua
12 posters

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

Group Home RP - Page 16 Empty Group Home RP

Post by Dawn Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Riadven Pribilsky Group Home

Hello, you are now in a group home (for whatever reason) for children between the ages of six and eighteen. Your foster parents are only in it for the money, hardly paying attention to the children, which is why the older children help care for the younger.
The adults of the house supply the food, but not the meals. They pay the bills and attend meetings, but there is nothing else that they do for their adopted children.
The home is located in a small town in southern Montana. The town only has the necessities: a grocery store, pharmacy, doctor's office, dentist, a few clothing stores, an all-grades school, and so on.
The parents go by the names Veronica Pribilsky and Johnathan Pribilsky. They are hard on the children, occasionally losing their tempers on the older ones and potentially getting violent on a select few that stand up for the younger kids who only get screamed at.
It's a fend for yourself world mostly, but a few of the older kids take care of the younger ones and the others maintain their roles as young adolescent miscreants.

The rules of the home that are strictly maintained by the adults are as follows:
ø There is to be absolutely no swearing around the younger children (Under age 12).
ø The use of cell-phones is prohibited while doing homework and between the hours of 10:00PM and 6:00AM.
ø If inappropriate behaviour, such as PDA, horseplay with violent intentions, disobedience, or deliberate discrimination towards another member of the home is discovered, all involved will be punished.
ø  If classes at school are discovered to be skipped, punishment will be in order, including grounding, confiscation of items such as cell phone, MP3, laptop, and other privileges temporarily dissolved.
ø Any pets must be entirely paid for by the owner, and if complaints are filed, they go instantly unless it is a hearing, sight or other disablement helper.
Welcome to the home, Guest.
ø No rooms will be shared by the same gender, no matter of sexuality.
ø Unless otherwise discussed by the parents, no children will be allowed in the basement suite.
ø No outsiders will be brought in to the house without a valid reason and approval from the parents.
ø Doors will be locked at 9:00 PM every night, and unlocked at 6:00 AM each morning, with the exception of work duties.

What you may and may not have to begin the RP:
May have:
Cell phone
Laptop
Clothing (obviously)
iPod or other Mp3 device
Stuffed animals
Money
Bicycle (pedal only)
Job
Relationship (out of home)

May not have :
Pets
Vehicle
Motorcycle

**If you wish or have before you join or gain any of these things later in the Group Home RP, please do not hesitate to PM me (Abaddon) and I will either accept, deny, or suggest changes.
Please be realistic, a 12 year old isn't going to buy themselves a corvette, that just doesn't happen.

On another note, I, Abaddon, will be running this RP. You'll PM your joining forms to me and I'll PM you back with your acceptance or anything that needs to be changed.
You can all only roleplay one character per account, as long as you promise to keep them active. Second characters will be allowed once the RP has been going strong for a week.
Your character should be relatively similar to your wolf in personality and name, if not exactly the same. In the home, they don't really consider each other siblings, more just people living in the same place. So yes, relationships within the house are allowed.
Get as dirty as y'all want but don't be super graphic about it. Also, if you're nine, frickle frackle isn't a thing. Ok? Ok.
I LOVE YOU ALL. HAVE FUN. LET'S DO THIS.

By the way, a map of the main floor that the kids live on:
Group Home RP - Page 16 2wohv5s

J O I N I N G

Code:
Name;

Nicknames;

Age;

How did you get in the home;

How long have you been in the home;

Physical description;

Reference;

Personality;

History;

Family;

Likes;

Dislikes;

Hobbies;

Sexual Orientation;

Relationship Status;

Job;

Last edited by Abaddon on Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:13 pm; edited 4 times in total
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet
Name: Deyanira

Back to top Go down

Group Home RP - Page 16 Empty Re: Group Home RP

Post by Jeamesero Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:37 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Text or other’s speech’’

Yuki looked at Roki as the boy left first, grabbing Yuki’s hand and pulling him out of the small space. The boy smiled at him and Yuki smiled back, weakly, following him out of the restroom. ‘’I am gonna lead you this once, Kitty. But just remember; I want you to lead me most of the time Kitty~’’
Yuki nodded at his words, saying nothing at all. he just followed Roki in utter silence, glancing around him nervously as he eyed some students running through the hallway; they probably were late for class, too. But at least they didn’t seem to skip their classes. Yuki had never skipped school before, it felt wrong, it didn’t feel like something he would do. But he had gotten enough of school, he just wanted to be with Roki and never go to school ever again.
There didn’t seem to be any teachers around, so when they finally exited the school’s building Yuki sighed in relief, gripping Roki’s hand tight. ‘’We're almost there~’’
Yuki nodded again as he followed Roki outside, still not saying anything. He just didn’t know what to say. But when Roki suddenly stopped and asked him something Yuki looked his way, thinking. ‘’So where was that bike again? Um...Kitty...where was the bike? Cuz I don't remember...sorry...I promise to petal for you this time since you said you was tired once you show me where it is... So. Yuyu. Where da bike at hm?’’
‘’I guess where the other bikes are?’’, Yuki finally said, shrugging at his own words, because he wasn’t certain about it, either. He saw a few bikes standing around the corner of the building and held Roki’s hand tight, dragging the boy after him as he walked over to the bikes.

‘’I think here.’’, he said again, his eyes focused on the stalls where the bikes stood. Reaching the stalls he glanced over the many bikes, looking around the area. There were so many, and most of them looked the same. It made Yuki feel quite nervous; what if they had stolen his bike?
‘’Come on Yuki, look for it.’’, he told himself in his mind, letting go of Roki’s hand and walking over to the bikes, glancing at them one by one quickly. When he saw a very familiar bike he grabbed his keys, trying to unlock it. There was a clicking sound; a sign that the bike had been unlocked. It was his.
Yuki turned his head to look at Roki again, waving at the boy as he smiled. ‘’I found it. It’s over here, Roki. Come on.’’, he said, hoping the boy would hurry up a bit. After all there were windows in the building, and people in the classrooms could look straight down at the bike’s stalls, so some teachers might as well be able to see them leave.

------------------
Friendship
Dawn: 2% - Shun: 1% - Lumineux: 0% - Izzi: 0% - Kain: 0% - Kalissa: 0% - Andrew: 20% - Verine: 23% - Sasha: 11% - Roki: 66%
------------------

Addressed: Roki Mentioned: Students, teachers Word count: 476 Notes: Lame…

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:08 am

“Well I suppose I'm no more childish than you are, you did just blatantly act arrogant and quite selfish. Though I suppose you wouldn't mind if I told you I didn't give a fuck what your name was either. You're probably going to make about as much a difference in this world as everybody else on earth. You are but a speck of dust, insignificant to the history of earth, but so am I. So I say that we simply greet each other as equals then get on with our lives.”
Hikaru leaned against the door glaring at the boy with slits for eyes. The boy had followed him all the way down the stairs and he hadn't been quiet at all. God he was getting on his nerves and driving him crazy. Yeah he had managed to piss the boy off enough to force him away from Shun. Because he really didn't want the boy to tell Shun he had been looking at him. However some of the stuff he was saying was causing painful memories to come back into his mind. Though lately everything was causing him to remember stuff.

'Ugh does this little fuck ever shut up? I mean jeez...yack, yack,yack  like he is all knowing and shit...pfft and then he goes to get a drink of water...really? I hope he chokes on the shit. Not dies just chokes enough to scare him. I mean jeez he's got me so freaking pissed off now. Oh wait!'

Hikaru slowly stuck his hands into the middle pocket in his hoodie and pressed on his lower stomach with a few fingers. He felt no pain and sighed as relief washed over his mind. That was good all the feelings he had gained from watching Shun were gone. Although he had to admit he looked pretty damn hot for a boy. He really never knew that boys could look that fine. 'Thank god. Really didn't know how I was going to explain that if it got any worse...b-but...mmm...' He shook his head slowly and slammed his eyes shut. No he shouldn't work himself up again. He had to go to work after all and he really didn't want to have to fix his problem at work.
He slowly looked up and saw Galen was still looking at him. He eyed up Galen and spoke in a soft but angry voice. "Look. Leave me the fuck alone. I don't want to talk about this world or how insignificant I am in it. You don't to tell me how meaningless my life or my actions are. I had that physically and emotionally beaten into me years ago. So do yourself and me a favor. Back the fuck off little boy." He smirked at the younger boy as he walked over to stand in front of him. He snatched the glass of water from him. Drinking all the water from it and placed the cup down loudly onto the counter. He flipped his hair flashing his middle finger at the boy, before popping his head phones on and pulling his iPod out.

Hikaru heard the sound of someone coming down the stairs and looked up to see Shun pop down in front of him. He smiled mischievously at him as he listened to him speak.
“I'm here, mom~ Well, I'm ready to show you around and go to work. Well, I'm not ready but... I guess I have no choice.”
He nodded slowly. “Eh I know how you feel. I don't really want to go tonight either.” He was feeling very tired from all the driving and moving earlier that day. It didn't help that his nightmares were getting worse and more numerous. Really even he was starting to think seeing someone might help him, but he couldn't afford it. Not to mention he really didn't want to have to tell someone what all had been done to him. How dirty he was and he his body had for some reason enjoyed every minute while he begged for a end.
Hikaru hugged himself once more as a dirty feeling passed over him again. He looked up and saw Shun walking away towards the front and sighed heavily before walking after him. He was rounding the corner when he saw a lady start talking to Shun and he hid behind the wall watching everything.
“Where do you think you're going? I thought you were sick. at least, it seemed like it.”
“Yeah, and I still am... but my boss called; he needs me at work. And since Hikaru had to work too I will show him around town a bit before work starts for us both. And if you don't believe me, I can give you my boss' phone number and you can ask him yourself.”

Hikaru jumped as he heard her slap Shun. He turned away as fear slowly rushed into his chest. He hated being hit or seeing other hit. Pain scared him and caused him to fly into a panic. So many memories from being hurt by his grandfather flew into his mind. He hugged himself and closed his eyes tight shaking his head quickly. “N-no. I don't like pain. Please don't come back. It-it all hurts...so much...so much pain and fear...damn it...” He felt tears fill his eyes and he covered his face begging the memories to stop.
He jumped as he heard the door slam shut, before popping his head around the corner. His eyes met with the lady's and he pulled his head back. She had already spotted him and started yelling.
“What are you doing? Come over here!”
Hikaru wiped at his tears as the panic and fear course thru his body. The way she was reminded him a lot like his grandfather and he didn't like it. Finally giving up on his tears he walked over to her and forced himself to look her in the eyes. “Ma'am?”
“I suppose you're, Hikaru? Great another brat. What?”
Hikaru shook his head slowly. “N-nothing. Just...why did you hurt, Takeru? He didn't do anything.” He felt his heart start to beat in his ears and he started to shake slightly. Why had he just said that? He suddenly felt like he was asking to be hurt.
“No of your business. If you have to work hurry up and go! Stop staring and go!”

He sighed softly and walked past her muttering softly under his breath. “Jeez worlds just full of evil abusive people...can't escape the-” He felt her grab his hair roughly and screamed out in fear and pain. “No! Don't hurt me! Please I didn't mean it! I hate pain! Ow you're hurting me!” Hikaru's body shook quickly as he started gasping for breath going into a panic attack. He could feel he nails digging a small amount into his skin and it felt like his skin was burning.
“Get out the door and stop smart mouthing and back talking me!”
She jerked open the door and pushed him out before slamming the door shut behind him. Hikaru had tears pouring down his face now. He shook his head and keep his eyes closed, taking off running forward. He had to get away. Get somewhere to calm down. So many things were running thru his mind and he couldn't take it anymore right now. “Pl-please something h-h-hit me. End all this s-s-shit and-” He smacked into someone and hollered out as he fell down onto them. He shook his head and sat up looking around and seeing Shun. “T-T-Takeru?” He shut his mouth when he heard himself stuttering and wiped at his eyes. 'N-no! Can't cry in front of him! Damn it stop Hikaru!'
He stood up forcing his tears back and his body to stop shaking. Smiling weakly he fixed his bag and spoke to Shun. “Sorry, man. I don't know what came over me. Let's go though.”
He stood for a few seconds before turning and walking off. It was taking every ounce of strength he had to appear calm and not break down. He ignored the pain in the back of his head really not wanting to think about it. He figured Shun would come after him so he made sure to walk slowly as he popped his headphone around into speakers and blaring music from them trying anything he could think of to forget what had just happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addressed: Shun, Mrs Mentioned: Grandfather, Cops Word Count: 1450 Notes: Aww Hikaru tried to stand up but is still to unstable. Poor little guy is having a panic attack now.

Hikaru
Hikaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:50 am

“I guess where the other bikes are?”
“Okay...” Roki started looking around again trying to find were the bikes were. 'Come to think about it I haven't ever had a bike. I wish I had a bike...I wanna bike...' At the same time as Yuki he looked at the side of the building and saw a few bikes standing just around the corner. Roki smiled and was about to say he found them, but he felt Yuki grab his hand and dragged him over to the bikes.
“I think here.”
Roki stood still as he watched Yuki pull out a key and look at the bikes. He looked up nervously at the school building. “Kitty I am scared...I don't wanna get in trouble...” Roki heard a car drive pass a short distance away and yelped softly before scooting closer to Yuki.
Hearing a sudden soft clicking sound, he  turned to look at Yuki. He grinned happily after seeing the bike unlocked.
“I found it. It's over, Roki. Come on.”
Roki nodded quickly and wrapped his arms around Yuki. “That means it's yours right, Kitty? Yay!” He kissed him quickly on the lips before toddling over quickly to the bike and popping on. He patted the bike seat behind him. “Come on!” He pulled the bike out and grabbed Yuki's hand pulling him quickly onto the bike. He heard something and looked up to see a few students waving and yelling out the window.
Looking a bit closer he saw they were the bullies he and Yuki had been dealing with all day. He reached behind him and grabbed Yuki's arms pulling them around his middle. “Hold on tight~” He stuck his tongue and gripped the bike handles before flipping the kids off and quickly pedaling off.

Roki heard the tires squeak loudly from the speed he took off. He pedaled out quickly onto the sidewalk leading away from the school. Turning the corner quickly he almost hit a lady and man and yelped before the jumped out of the way. “Sorry!” He grinning innocently behind him.
Roki heard them start yelling non child friendly things to him and he looked at them a bit hurt and confused. He turned back around watching where he was going as he whispered softly. “Jeez, I said sorry...meanieheads...” He giggled softly and looked over his shoulder at Yuki. “Doing okay, Kitty?”
Hearing something he turned back not wanting to almost hit someone else or be hit by a car.”
“So I have a few older boys I know that can get up a special kind of happy medicine. It's gonna cost a bit by since they owe me for a few favors my dad did for them they should give me some for cheap...I think...”
He quickly turned down a darkened street that was barely lit and got of the bike quickly. “Okay so just let me do all the talking, Kitty. I don't want you to be scared because they won't harm you as long as you're with me.”
Roki lead the bike over to a pitch black alley way, before parking it just outside. He swallowed a bit and smiled a small weak smile. He grabbed Yuki's hand holding it tightly.

Suddenly he heard a noise and turned around to see a few older teenage boys walking towards them. He swallowed and blinked back tears forcing himself to stand his ground.
“Can we help you little toddlers with something?”
“W-we.” He noticed his stuttering and cleared his throat before trying again. “We want some...s-some beer...” He looked up at them with his child-like innocent eyes trying to appear mean but instead coming across as very cute. “Please? Just one bottle? Kitt-I mean Yuki needs it to be happiness again...” He shook a bit trying to hide Yuki behind him. 'Can't let them know I am scared...'

Addressed: Yuki, boys in alley Mentioned: ~ Word Count:700 Notes: Aw Roki trying to prtect Yuki and acting kinda cute~

Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:43 am

"Look. Leave me the fuck alone. I don't want to talk about this world or how insignificant I am in it. You don't to tell me how meaningless my life or my actions are. I had that physically and emotionally beaten into me years ago. So do yourself and me a favor. Back the fuck off little boy." Then the older boy snatched the water from his hand and drank it. Galen simply shrugged and turned around to go back to to his room, but not without s small wave from his gloved hand and a happy declaration of "Have a good day at work!" Kill them with kindness. As he began to ascend up the stairs he heard the sound of someone being slapped and immediately came back down. His eyes narrowed as he walked into the room just in time to see Hikaru get slapped. Sure he didn't care much for him, but he was pretty sure the boy had done nothing to deserve what had just happened. Mrs. Pribilsky had apparently noticed him watching as she motioned him over. "What did you just see?" She said, glaring down upon him. Galen looked slightly up and to the left like he was thinking then answered, "Well, I think I just saw a hag slap one or possibly two innocent children, but that's just me." she stared at him in disbelief, the pale blonde haired boy looking as calm as ever. "W-what did you just call me?!" she demanded. "A hag, miss. H-A-G hag. An unattractive-" Galen was cut off as he was smacked with a hand that seemed to have the force of a truck behind it. He stumbled slightly before smiling again and laughing slightly. "Son of a bitch, you know how to hit!" he said as he straightened back up and looked at her. "Again, what did you call me?" Galen looked at her like he was confused then said, "I'm sorry, do you have short term memory loss or something? I called you a ha-" another hit came. This time slightly dazing him, he wiped his mouth on his arm as he hadn't bothered putting back on his jacket and saw a blood smear there. He looked over at Mrs. Pribilsky with narrowed eyes, his teeth bared like a wild dog as she pointed at the stairs and said "Go to your room, I don't want to see you down here eating with the rest of the brats.". Galen twitched a couple of times before hissing "Yes, ma'am." through his teeth and walking up the stairway. Well, he had tried to stand up for the other boy's but he had just gotten the shit slapped out of him instead. He made small sounds between a grumble and a growl as he walked upwards. He still held his head high even if there was blood trailing from his mouth. In his own mind he hadn't acted foolishly. And that was all he seemed to care about.
Addressed- Hikaru, Mrs. Pribilsky
Mentioned- Shun, Hikaru, Mrs. Pribilsky
Notes- eh

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:09 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Shun stood outside, still rubbing his cheek as he stared off into the distance. He sighed in irritation as he thought about what just had happened. Staring at his feet he didn’t notice the door opening a few feet behind him. ‘’I hate this place, why am I still even here…? And why is Hikaru taking so long.’’
Shun reminded himself of Hikaru and turned around to watch the front door of the house, but instead of seeing a front door he saw a face crashing straight into him; it was Hikaru, in panic mode, and Shun hadn’t heard his screaming. Now Hikaru bumped into Shun and they both fell to the ground. Shun hit the ground with his head and groaned, sitting up and rubbing his head in agitation as he looked at Hikaru.
‘’What the hell man?’’, he asked the boy, now rubbing yet another sore part on his body; this time it was his head, while the pain in his cheek had slowly started to fade. ‘’Really? What’s up with this boy? So reckless…’’
‘’T-T-Takeru?’’, Hikaru asked and Shun nodded as a response, watching the boy wipe his eyes and get up. As soon as Hikaru stood Shun stood back on his two feet, as well, staring confusedly at Hikaru; was the boy crying? ‘’Sorry, man. I don't know what came over me. Let's go though.’’
Shun looked at the boy, a bit worried, but nodded anyway in response, following him. He saw how Hikaru put on headphones and turned on his music. Shun stared at him in utter silence, following him. He didn’t feel like walking beside the boy, but stayed a bit behind him. He stared at the house for a moment, worried slightly. ‘’I wonder if Galen and the others will be fine… Mrs. Pribilsky is seriously raging at this moment…’’, Shun thought but he quickly took his eyes off the house again.

‘’He’s not gonna talk to me anyway while listening to music so I better not stand in his way and keep my mouth shut…’’, he thought as he watched Hikaru in silence, looking him up and down. Glancing at his feet as he walked behind the boy he didn’t really know what to do nor think.
He suddenly felt so uneasy. At first when he met Hikaru he hadn’t really thought much of it; he had just thought of the boy as another new member of the home. But his thoughts had changed after accidently drawing Hikaru half naked in his sketchbook. There was no denying it to himself; he had done it, he had drawn it himself, he had seen it and hidden the sketchbook underneath his pillow. And he felt so ashamed for doing it, he felt so stupid, so dirty. ‘’Am I really turning into a pervert…? Why did I draw him like that…? Do I really like his body so much, or is it something else… or am I just being plain stupid?’’
He didn’t dare to look up at Hikaru as he thought about this, afraid the boy would be able to read his mind by looking into his eyes. He felt a blush starting to creep on his face and glanced around him, trying not to make any eye contact with Hikaru at all. ‘’W-what’s happening to me…? I can’t be liking someone this quickly; Haya just broke up with me, yesterday… I can’t do this right now, I can’t take this…’’, he thought on and on as he told himself he was stupid and a pervert.

Shun looked up to see they had reached town. He looked around him, trying to remember where he was exactly, because he hadn’t been paying attention when entering town, when walking. He looked at Hikaru, poking the boy, tapping his shoulder gently to try and get his attention.
‘’We’re here, Hikaru.’’, he said, waiting a moment before speaking more because he wanted to make sure Hikaru actually heard him speak. ‘’You wanted to look around town first before going to work, right?’’
He looked around him to see if there was any place they could go to, but he wasn’t exactly sure what places were important to look at. So he glanced back over at Hikaru, a questioning look on his face, because he didn’t really know where to go or what to do right now; he wasn’t exactly a great touring guide.
‘’What do you want to see first?’’, he finally asked, trying to look Hikaru in the eyes even though that felt highly uncomfortable for him all of a sudden.
‘’What’s wrong with me? Why did I even do such a thing? I should stop feeling so nervous. Is it the drawing I sketched…? He doesn’t know Takeru, just stop beating yourself up over it, calm down.’’, Shun thought as he looked at the boy, forcing himself to smile. ‘’Yeah, you can do it, nothing’s wrong, nothing’s going on. He doesn’t know about the sketch and he never will. But maybe I want him to- no, no I don’t want him to know. that would be really perverted and stupid…’’

------------------

Friendship
Dawn: 50% - Lumineux: 2% - Izzi: -4% - Kain: 10% - Kalissa: 5% - Andrew: 2% - Verine: 53% - Sasha: 6% - Yuki: 0% - Roki: 0% - Galen: 1% - Hikaru: 4%

------------------

Addressed: Hikaru Mentioned: Mrs. Pribilsky, Galen and the others at the home Word count: 854 Notes: Debating with himself over useless things, lol.
BM100
BM100

Character sheet
Name: BM100

http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:20 pm

† Let me out of this life. †

FIRST OF ALL. SCREW CATCHING UP BECAUSE I DONT HAVE TIME TO READ A NOVEL BECAUSE I FALL ASLEEP. Dawn ain't been home for a while. Let's go with that.

Dawn felt the key jerk slightly in the door, the familiar sound of the lock opening followed. She waved at the silver Corvette that was leaving the drive and sighed. She'd gotten a ride from work to her home, because the kennel hadn't fit in her car. Dawn looked in the kennel by her leg and smiled, a sad smile. Inside was a large, red-brown pit bull. His eyes matched his fur and his chest had a large white star. His toes were all white, his ears folded over, and his nose a gentle pink.
She knew this dog would be welcomed here, that the only ones to know his story would be those whom she told. She knew his story; he'd killed Grace. He'd killed her because she'd gotten too rough with pups and wouldn't back off. Dawn knew that he'd be put down if she didn't take him. A good soul wouldn't be lost on her account.
She stood, and walked in the door. The kennel pulling on it's wheels behind her, it slid quietly along the floor and into her room. Dawn closed the house door quietly, and followed her steps back to her room. She looked at the empty bed, it'd been empty since a mere few days after Kalissa had come. She'd been adopted. Dawn closed her door and bent by the kennel. She looked at the pit bull, and sighed again. His eyes showed his sadness, and Dawn reflected his emotions. As though he knew, he lifted the corners of his lips in a dog-like smile.
Dawn returned the smile, though a thin mist of sadness still covered it. She opened the kennel door and the red dog slowly moved his head forward, scanning the room. Dawn reached behind her, the pit bull watched her intently, ready to be handled as roughly as he had been after defending the pups. His eyes narrowed and Dawn lifted her hand, revealing a thick strip of duck treat.
The bully closed his lips gently around the treat and began to chew, taking a step out of his cage to reach another offering. After a few minutes of this, Dawn had managed to get between the dog and the kennel. She pulled his bed out from behind her and put it near hers. The dog watched her closely as she stood to adjust the pillowy comfort that he knew was his own. She pulled, from a large black leather bag, two silver dishes. The shelter had given her enough food for a day, but she'd have to get more. She'd left her car at home so she could take the dog for a ride to get food the next morning. She placed some treat bits on the dog's bed and he walked over, eyes following Dawn. She lifted a flat palm for him to smell, and instead he walked directly, head-first, into her side. He rubbed his nose against her body and Dawn smiled, chuckling slightly She wrapped her arm around the dog and he calmed down, laying in his bed with his head on Dawn's leg.
“Good boy, Cain. Welcome home.”
While the brute slept, Dawn began to think of Sasha, she smiled at the fading memory of their kiss. She rubbed the male's neck until his eyes opened, and in shock for a moment, he spun his head around. Seeing Dawn he realized where he was and stood with her. She smiled and walked from the room, making her way upstairs. The shower was running but Dawn decided to ignore any boundaries that could be set. She walked in and grinned devilishly at the sight that met hr visual cortex. She caught Verine's last few words and the last few of Sasha's.
“I concur entirely with the both of you.”
Cain sat, as though rehearsed, beside Dawn. His eyes were fixed on the pair, following the exact place of Dawn's.
“You are both very beautiful, and very delicious.”
Dawn grinned and placed her hand on Cain's head. He looked at her for a moment, wagged his tail once, and returned to a blank expression on the ladies in the shower. Cain ignored Verine's dog completely and Dawn did the same. The eyes of both were fixed, scanning the girls in the shower.

Addressed: † Verine, Sasha † Mentioned: † DA POOCH he's actually a real dog at my local spca and his name is Cain omg † Notes: † †

Group Home RP - Page 16 4i0wy
Dawn
Dawn

Character sheet
Name: Deyanira

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:06 am

Hikaru heard a faint noise of foot steps start up just behind him. He barely heard it over top his music that was blaring in his ears, but he did hear them. He slowly turned his head to look out of the corner of his eye. Finding Shun following him he nodded before turning back to look forward.
Hikaru sighed and casually wiped at his forehead really swiping his eyes again. He wanted to make sure that his tears stopped before they reached the town.
Even though he was unstable, finally getting to so bad he had to admit it himself, he still wanted to appear strong. Normal. Like any other boy he knew he hated to let others watch him cry in public.
He finally stopped his tears and felt a tiny stinging in the back of his head. Reaching back with his hand he scratched it before pulling his hand back. He caught a few small drops of blood in his nails and a shiver ran down his back.
'Why? Why would she do that? Why does everyone hate me? Why the hell am I even here in this world? I am not needed...not normal...not wanted...so why? Who's sick idea was it to put me here with not way or chance at happiness? All I have gotten and will get is pain and suffering... Just like so many others... Fate has a sick mind and sick sense of humor...'

As Hikaru continued to walk along the sidewalk listening to his music, he couldn't help but wrap his arms around his body. He often hugged himself and knew people found it weird but he couldn't help it. He always felt dirty, used, and unwanted. 'Bet even Takeru is starting to find me weird and annoying to be around. Pfft like I even care. He can think what he wants...but...the more I think about him...the more I really want to get to know him better...I mean he's one of the most beautiful boys I have ever seen...not to mention his voice and his body-'
Hikaru cut his thoughts off and shook his head slowly. He pushed them from his mind and tried to focus on his music. 'Okay...no...think of something else. I would never have a shot with him...unless I do my little pass's and digs...and then if he had...mmm what if he had really caught me looking at him. Would he even care? Maybe I should have let that younger boy tell him. Oh if he knew then...'
He looked behind him slightly to see Shun looking at the ground. Hikaru wondered what he was think about. What was going through his head?
Suddenly he heard the song he planned to sing at the club and smiled to himself. He couldn't wait to get to work and sing that for him. He wanted to see his reaction to it. It was almost to perfect for how he felt.

Hikaru looked around pulling out of his thoughts as he noticed they were finally in the town. He stared around always amazed at how busy everyone looked. He rarely had ever been aloud to look around in between shows. Since this was his first time in town by himself of his own free will with another boy he couldn't help but blush slightly and swallow.
He felt a tiny feeling reach his stomach. It was really a lot of different feelings in one. Fear, nervousness, and excitement were the main ones. Though a small feeling that can from a bit lower started up as well.
He felt something tap his shoulder and he turned his head to see what it was. He saw Shun talking but due to his head phones he heard no sound. He pulled them off quickly to listen.
"You wanted to look around town first before going to work, right? What do you want to see first?’’
Hikaru shrugged and looked around at he shops. Really his answer was everything but that would sound very stupid and childish. So instead he looked down at his iPod and smiled. Shoving it back into his pocket he rested his arms behind his head.
"Would love to look at the music and electronic stores. I need another iTunes card for songs and I wouldn't mind seeing what other electronics I don't know about. As for the music store I have natural talent with any instrument so I wanna check out what they have. Just to get a idea what I can save up for."

Hikaru forced a warm friendly smile as he looked at Shun. He hoped the slight blush on his face couldn't be seen. All the was going through his head was the fact they a boy wanted to spend time with him.
Even if it was just to show him around the town he didn't see how wishing, hoping, and leaving small hint could harm anything. He glanced up and down the streets and sidewalks.
'Wonder if he plays music or sings...hmm...Takeru what's really all behind that pretty little face of yours? Do I really have to wait till tonight? I could just start flirting right now...the worse thing he could do is brush it off like I said nothing. Pfft had that my whole life so its not like it will hurt anymore. Plus I won't give in after the first turn down. Yeah...I'll try one small thing little dig...he already knows I am gay anyway sooo...'
Hikaru dropped his arms to his chest and crossed them before speaking. "You said you've lived here for five years right? So then I am sure a cute boy like you knows the best stores for what I looking for. Lead the way when your ready, Takeru."
After the last words left his lips he felt the blush on his face darken a bit. He had really done it. He didn't know how Shun would react to his words but he was both scared and happy he had finally flirted with a boy he liked.
He turned away trying to act as if his own words had not effected his face and feelings. Glancing up and down the streets he waited for Shun to lead. He would follow him whichever way he went. After his words he really wanted to hide but there was no taking them back or backing down now.

Addressed: Shun Mentioned: ~ Word Count: 1160 Notes: Not much of a first dig but he wants to start small. So he doesn't scare Shun off and because he is still very nervous. c;

Hikaru
Hikaru

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:33 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Shun smiled at Hikaru, trying to stay calm. He was still punishing himself in the back of his mind for what he had done, sketching the boy in front of him half naked; he felt so ashamed.
‘’Would I really want him to find out or no...? I'm actually not sure anymore... But, maybe I should tell him. Though, never mind... might tell him later, might not...’’, he thought to himself, still debating with himself whether or not it was a good idea to tell this boy about the sketches. Because telling him about the sketches was telling him he was into boys as well. If there was anything Shun didn't want ANYONE to know, it was his bisexuality.
‘’Would love to look at the music and electronic stores. I need another iTunes card for songs and I wouldn't mind seeing what other electronics I don't know about. As for the music store I have natural talent with any instrument so I wanna check out what they have. Just to get a idea what I can save up for.’’, Hikaru suddenly said and Shun realized he had been caught up in daydreaming again. He looked up at the boy quickly, trying to replay every single word he had spoken, into his mind.
‘’Sounds like a plan. I was there this afternoon so I know where it is.’’, Shun responded, ready to walk off and lead Hikaru there, but the boy's next words stopped him.
‘’You said you've lived here for five years right? So then I am sure a cute boy like you knows the best stores for what I looking for. Lead the way when your ready, Takeru.’’

‘’What did he call me!? I-is he flirting with me...? Why did he say that? He's just teasing me, isn't he? Yeah, that must be it, he's teasing .me...’’, Shun thought, looking up at Hikaru. He could feel himself swallowing and a blush started to creep on his face, but he forced it back. ‘’M-maybe I should tell him after all about those sketches... No, stay calm Takeru, don't make a fool of yourself. Pretend like you haven't heard him say that.’’
‘’Y-yes, let's go to the music store then. F-follow me.’’, Shun finally responded and he walked in front of Hikaru, leading him the way. He cursed at himself in his mind for stuttering, for sounding stupid, and started to debate with himself again whether it was good to tell Hikaru or not, whether it was all wrong or right.
‘’Should I tell him? Or no...? Maybe I like him a bit after all- but only a bit! But, I'm not sure if I can tell him who I truly am... I can't, I shouldn't... I feel it, I can feel it but... it's wrong. It's oh so wrong... People don't accept it, it's wrong...’’
Memories started to creep in, memories Shun thought he had long forgotten. Why were they here, right now? Why did they come back after five years of therapy? He didn't want those memories, he had learned to forget them. But it seemed like the barrier, the wall he had put up all those years to defend himself from them, had slowly started to crumble.

‘’Dad, I have a question.’’, Shun asked as he walked into his father's bedroom, staring up at the man, who was obviously drunk again and not in the mood to talk.
He turned his head to look at Shun, an irritated expression on his face as he got up and stood tall over the eleven years old boy.
‘’What do you want, Takeru? Can't you see I'm trying to sleep?’’, the man asked pissed and Shun looked at his feet, kicking them against the carpet slightly.
‘’Today when I came back from school, I saw two men on the street, kissing each other... Is that normal?’’, Shun asked and he looked up at his father again, receiving a loud, hard and painful slap in his face; his father's hand met his cheek and almost sent him flying. ‘’D-daddy... daddy... why...? I didn't do anything wrong...’’, Shun sobbed in response, sitting there on the ground wiping his eyes. His father grabbed a chair and hid him hard with it, sending the boy flying again.
‘’You better not!’’, the father yelled at him, throwing the chair on the ground furiously. He reached in a drawer next to his bed and pulled out a pair of scissors, holding it up for Shun to see. ‘’It's wrong for a man to love a man! If I ever catch you in love with another boy, I will cut off your member with THESE scissors!’’
Shun screamed out of fear, crying even louder. He jumped to his feet, trying not to wet the floor as he took a few steps back; he knew his father would get even more angry with him if he did.
‘’I promise it will never happen daddy, I swear! It's wrong and it will never happen to me, I swear! P-please, don't hurt me, d-daddy...! Don't hurt me anymore...!’’
His father threw the scissors on the ground, right in front of Shun's feet. The boy screamed again and cried once more, tears falling down his face like crazy. He turned around and ran off, fleeing from his father's bedroom. It was wrong to love another boy. It was just plain wrong.

Shun felt tears coming to his eyes and he quickly wiped them away, shivering slightly. Even though his father was locked up right now, it still hurt, it still scared Shun to be who he truly was; after all he had promised his father he would never fall in love with a boy.
The thought he had had when looking at Andrew, that was different; he had just thought of the boy as hot but had not felt any need to be near him. With Hikaru however this was different, because he had drawn the boy in his sketchbook. He hadn't done the same thing with Andrew.
‘’I made a promise to my father... if he ever finds out about this he will kill me... He's locked up now but he will get out eventually, and he will kill me...’’, the boy thought, trying to calm and steady his breathing. He wiped his eyes some more; he didn't want Hikaru to see him cry, it was weak, and Shun had already cried enough.
He looked up to see the music store and sighed in relief; they were finally here. Without turning his head around to look at Hikaru, he said: ‘’We're here; the music store. Let's go inside...’’

------------------

Friendship
Dawn: 50% - Lumineux: 2% - Izzi: -4% - Kain: 10% - Kalissa: 5% - Andrew: 2% - Verine: 53% - Sasha: 6% - Yuki: 0% - Roki: 0% - Galen: 1% - Hikaru: 4%

------------------

Addressed: Hikaru Mentioned: His father, Andrew, Hikaru Word count: x Notes: This is actually the first time with Shun I roleplayed a memory of him. A new experience. :'D
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:12 pm

Hikaru smiled to himself as he watched Shun grow quiet. Well at least he could be sure the boy heard his words. Of course now since he wasn't saying anything in response he didn't know what he thought of them.
'...oh come on...say something...ugh nervous feeling coming back...damn it I shouldn't have said it...why did I say that...I should have said something else less obvious... But I really want him to know...but what of I chased him away...god stupid idiot...'
Hikaru felt the blush on his face darken and he looked away from Shun. He felt stupid and embarrassed by what he had just said. Clearly the boy didn't think about him in that way. Still something inside him hoped he would say something. Anything to make this less awkward.
'Damn every time I open my mouth...ugh I wish I was normal...I wish I was into girls...things would be a lot easier... I mean get real Hikaru you just met this boy and your already flirting with him...jeez way to go...wish I could learn to keep my big mouth shut...' Hikaru felt a hurting feeling in his chest the more he though about this. Which kinda of confused him. How could he have fallen that in love with a normal boy. Well. A normal boy with a book of half need boys. Suddenly Hikaru gasped softly and covered his face with his hand. 'That book! I forgot about that...so he feels something just doesn't know it yet...don't give up yet Hikaru. Don't jump onto it but...hmmm...'

"Y-yes, let's go to the music store then. F-follow me."
Hikaru turned quickly to look at Shun but he caught him walking in front of him. Had he done something? Had it worked? Maybe not much but really all Hikaru wanted was the boys mind thinking about him. Even if it was just of the picture he had drawn. Hikaru grinned behind his hand still covering his face that was a soft red now. 'Yes! Got him! Well even if just a bit at least it worked. And I was beating myself up for nothing. However if I take the suffering into consideration he must be thinking about me at least a bit. But now that I think about it...' Hikaru crossed his arms and closed his eyes thinking of several things. He just remembered about that girl that he had met. And Shun had acted kinda strange around her. Maybe he had just figured out something important about this boy.
'that book and then his reaction to that girl...what if he likes both...both genders...never really knew they were real...heard of them but never really though that people could be like that...ugh that sucks...I have to worry about boys and girls going for this boy...at least I won't be bored. All right Takeru. Even if you like both I accept the challenge.' Hikaru smiled mischievously to himself as he continued to follow Shun. He loved a good challenge. The more he thought about stuff the more he wanted to try out more digs. 

Hikaru was really starting to surprise himself now though. Never had he wanted to fight for something in his life this bad. Heck not even his own life. He had begged ever since he could talk to be killed so that all the suffering would end.
Suddenly a few memories started to enter his mind. He shook his head quickly and hugged himself. Every time he thought they were gone they came back. 
He tried to push them back as he looked around him looking for anything else to think about. Anything else to enter his mind and push these back. He soon became aware that Shun hadn't said anything since he started leading. 
Hikaru looked at the back of the boys head at his hair with a bit of concern in his eyes. 
"Hey, man...you doing alright?" He didn't hear anything but then again he had kinda whispered it. The boy looked deep in thought.
As he was now watching him worried a bit he noticed two things happen that upset him. Shun wiped at his eyes and then shivered. Memories. That's how Hikaru always looked when he was remembering painful, inhumane memories. The boy must have had some painful memory in his mind. 
After a few seconds while he thought of what he could do to help he noticed they had reached the music store. He looked in the window at all the instruments that were in there.
"We're here; the music store. Let's go inside..."
Hikaru looked at him with the concern in his eyes. Yeah he was struggling to hold his own memories at bay but that didn't mean Shun had to go through the something.

"Great. Let's go in then, Takeru." He forced a fake warm smile and grabbed Shin's hand. He gently led the boy into the store pulling him in and shutting the door. 
"Be right there!"
Hikaru heard a voice say from the backroom. He smiled and yelled back in response. "That's okay! Take your time no need to rush! We were just looking around anyway!"
He let go of Shun's hand noticing he still had a hold of it. He blushed and grinned weakly looking away. "S-sorry about that...you just looked like you needed something to pull you back from your thoughts. Oh look guitars."
Hikaru grinned and pointed behind Shun before walking over to the wall of them. These were the first things he had ever learned to play. He had been forced to but he still knew how to. They were his favorite instruments to play. Soft or loud they sounded amazing. Though they were some of the most expensive instruments out there he couldn't help but love the sound.
He picked up one and stared down at it as he thought out loud without realizing it. "...these were his favorite...the very first thing I ever learned to play...as a five year old boy...I sucked at the time but still...I always felt a connection with these...but..." He looked at it as the smile disappeared from his face. He tried to push the memories back since Shun might still be upset but they push into his mind anyway. His grandfather and his mother. He really never knew his mother but sometimes he could remember her voice. He was always in a dark place though. And she always sounded in pain. Like someone was hurting her and he could do nothing to stop it. He forced a smiled and blinked back tears. He couldn't bring himself to speak to Shun but he was slowly starting to pull himself back. Though his grandfather's voice and his mothers screaming rang out in his ears.

Addressed: Shun and Girl on backroom Mentioned: Grandfather, Mother Word Count: ~ Notes: ~

Hikaru
Hikaru

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:01 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

‘’Great. Let's go in then, Takeru.’’, Shun heard Hikaru speak behind him and he nodded, trying not to look the boy in the eyes; he didn’t really feel nervous around him anymore. The words the boy had spoken hadn’t actually bothered him that much; it was just the fact that he had been mentally ‘healthy’ for a few months now, after years of therapy, and suddenly the memories had started to come back, something Shun didn’t want to happen. But now it was happening, and Shun didn’t want Hikaru to see his face, he didn’t want to cry.
Suddenly he felt something grasp his hand and hold it and Shun’s eyes shot up to see Hikaru holding his hand, leading him into the store. Shun stared at their entangled fingers with big eyes, filled with shock. He could feel his faced starting to heat up and glanced away, not sure what to do. He wanted Hikaru to let go of him and opened his mouth to speak, but quickly shut it again.
‘’Be right there!’’, a voice came from the back of the store and Hikaru quickly responded to the voice as they entered the store, still holding Shun’s hand: ‘’That’s okay! Take your time no need to rush! We were just looking around anyway!’’
Hikaru finally let go of Shun’s hand after saying that and glanced away from Shun; it seemed like he was blushing, like he felt a bit ashamed, but he was still grinning. ‘’S-sorry about that...you just looked like you needed something to pull you back from your thoughts. Oh look guitars.’’

Shun stared at Hikaru in confusion, he kept standing there in the entrance as Hikaru moved over to the guitars, looking at them. ‘’Holding my hand suddenly… blushing, giving me compliments… changing the subject all of a sudden… I think… does he like me…?’’, Shun thought as he eyed the boy and fear started to rise inside him, he could feel it in his guts. His heartbeat went faster he looked away, not wanting to make any eye contact with Hikaru. ‘’No, that can’t be… Why now just after Haya? Why a… boy…? I don’t want a boy, I can’t have a boy. My father will kill me if he finds out… Being with a boy is wrong, completely wrong… I can’t do this. I don’t even know him… No. No no no…’’
‘’...these were his favorite...the very first thing I ever learned to play...as a five year old boy...I sucked at the time but still...I always felt a connection with these...but...’’, Hikaru spoke and Shun looked up at him, trying to push back his panicking thoughts. He didn’t want to panic right now, not in this store.
There was no way he would ever be in a relationship with a boy. Even though he had once or twice thought about it, or fallen in love with another boy, Shun forced himself not to because being with a boy didn’t feel natural. It was different, it was strange, it was unaccepted by many. Shun didn’t want to be unaccepted, he didn’t want to be part of something which wasn’t accepted by humanity. He took a deep breath as he still stood there; he hadn’t moved at all since he had entered the store.

‘’When Hikaru spoke about the guitars he sounded sad… I wonder why. Why would he buy a guitar if it has bad memories to him? Makes no sense.’’, Shun thought, eyeing the boy nervously.
‘’Sorry for the wait, I’m here. Can I help you?’’, a female voice asked and Shun woke from his daydream, looking at a girl entering the store, coming from the back. It was the same girl he had seen this afternoon when he had bought some music instruments, the violin and the guitar; it was Alana. And she seemed to recognize Shun as well, turning her head his way, and smiling brightly, waving at him.
‘’Oh hey, Takeru! I didn’t think you would come back after today. Brought a friend?’’, she said and she looked at Hikaru for a moment before looking back at Shun, walking over to him. she looked a bit worried though, or at least, that’s what Shun thought, because her next words were chosen with care. ‘’You look a bit shaken. Are you okay, Takeru?’’
She touched his arm lightly as she asked this. Shun stared down at her hand but didn’t pull back, instead he just looked back up at the girl again, shrugging.
‘’Nah, I’m fine.’’, he responded to her question, before adding to his last sentence: ‘’It’s um… good to see you again, Alana.’’
He forced a smile on his face as he looked at her, not really sure what else to say to her. He felt really nervous and locked up, surrounded and closed in. On one side was this Alana girl he had met earlier, and on the other side was Hikaru, and both seemed to feel rather… ‘fond’ of Shun. The boy wasn’t sure if he could take this attention, all at once.

------------------

Friendship
Dawn: 50% - Lumineux: 2% - Izzi: -4% - Kain: 10% - Kalissa: 5% - Andrew: 2% - Verine: 53% - Sasha: 6% - Yuki: 0% - Roki: 0% - Galen: 1% - Hikaru: 6%

------------------

Addressed: Alana Mentioned: Hikaru, his father (sort of) Word count: 846 Notes: This post sucks…
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:27 am

Hikaru continued to stare down at the guitar as several memories rushed through his mind. One memory stood out in front of all the rest and he hated it. He really hated all of his memories since none were good, but the ones when he was a small child terrified him the most.
This was because he had not really had a place in his grandfather's life yet. He was just screamed at and told he was like a money sponge. But when he was five he had been forced into a private lesson with his grandfather to see if his 'talents' could be unlocked. 
Since his grandfather's favorite instrument was a guitar he had been given one to use. One of his grandfather's special expensive guitars. Why he would give it to a small child and force him to use it Hikaru never understood. After all he had been just a child and he really hadn't wanted to harm or brake anything.

Tiny little Hikaru sat on the large couch and staring in amazement at the silver and gold plated guitar that sat on his lap. "But...Papaw what if I break it. It looks like it costs a lot of money. And..." He shut his mouth before he finished his sentence. 
He was scared. Terrified of what his grandfather might do to him. His grandfather shook his head and threw a music book at him. 
"Read this music and be quiet, boy! I know you can read it because you were doing it this morning! So play! Even if it is wrong I want to hear your talent!" He turned and coughed causing Hikaru to jump. Hikaru smelled the faint scent of the drugs and nodded quickly. Half the time he never had to do anything and he got beat or screamed at. 
Hikaru whimpered a bit before picking up the paper with music on it. "Y-yes, Papaw..." He looked at the music and realized he couldn't really read any of it. He decided to pretend he could and smiled weakly at his grandfather.
Placing his tiny fingers on the strings he started to play. He wasn't good. Not in the least bit. But looking at his face, his body, and the smoothness of his fingers he definitely had a bit of talent in him.
Suddenly Hikaru started coughing from the dust off the book and unused guitar. His coughing fit grew worse due to his weak lungs and he closed his eyes as tears came to them. His grandfather grew impaction and upset.
"Stop coughing and play! If your getting sick again I swear to god!"
Hikaru shook his head struggling to stop his coughing. He raised his arms and bumped the guitar causing it to fall to the floor.
Hikaru yelped and screamed at his grandfather to stop but he was to slow. He heard the sound of wood being crushed and watched his grandfather's face light up with rage.
"Damn it Hikaru!!"
Hikaru screamed in fear tears pouring from his eyes as he leaped from the couch. Running as fast as his little legs could go he ran from the room. Half-way up the stairs to his room he flew into another coughing fit and tripped. Suddenly something hard crashed against his back and he screamed out in pain. He tried to turn around to see what it was and was smacked acrossed the face with the object.
Hikaru tasted blood in his mouth and coughed again. He was jerked up from the ground and hit in the back again causing blood to drip from cuts he now felt.
"Ow!! Papaw I am sorry!! Please stop!!"
After being hit several more times he was dropped onto the stairs where he curled into a small whimpering ball. He heard his grandfather leave him alone and cried out in confusion.
"...Papaw...why...why did you stop? Why not finish me off? I don't want to be here...dang it why can't you just kill me, Papaw!?"
Hikaru cried his heart out on the stairs alone. He coughed up blood and shook from the painful cuts that were all over his back.

Hikaru felt tears come to his eyes and a few dropped onto the guitar. He hated music yet he always found himself playing it or writing it. Suddenly he heard a voice speak behind him and turned to see a girl emerging from the back room.
"Sorry for the wait, I'm here. Can I help you? Oh hey, Takeru! I didn't think you would come back after today. Brought a friend?"
Hikaru stared at her like she had smacked him across the face. She knew Shun? And what was worse she called him by his first name. Why? Did she like him? 
'Hell no! She's not going to touch my, Takeru! Okay maybe not mine yet but still he's mine. I saw him first you needy little hoe...' Hikaru glared at her through cut eyes as he watched her walk over to Shun.
"You look a bit shaken. Are you okay, Takeru?"
Hikaru watched her touch Shun's shoulder and felt his face heat up in anger. 'Who the hell does this girl think she is? His fucking wife? Get the hell off my, Takeru!'
"Nah, I'm fine. It's um... good to see you again, Alana"
Hikaru stared in confusion and hurt at Shun. So he called her by her first name too? Why? Hikaru stared for a minute trying to decided what he could do. He wasn't giving in to this girl. She wasn't the one he had seen in the book he was. He was sure Shun liked him and he was going to show Shun he did too. No matter how long it took.

Hikaru walked over and grabbed Shun's arm that Alana wasn't touching and pulled him away. He glared at Alana and stepped in front of Shun before speaking. "Do you always get so touchy feely with you custamers? Huh? Must be why you don't get much buiessness here."
"But I...wait what?"
Hikaru shook his head and turned around heading for the door. He grabbed Shun's arm holding onto his wrist tightly as he dragged him behind him. "I didn't like this store anyway. Don't exspeact me back sick little hoe! God this is why I hate girls! Always messing up stuff, tounching stuff that doesn't belong to you!"
He kicked the door open and dragged Shun outside not even waiting for a answer from the girl. He pulled him down the street until they were a good distance away from the store. Turning to look at Shun he crossed his arms.
"Why did you let her touch you!? What if she wanted to hurt you!? I mean come on how long have you know her!? Don't get me wrong she was kinda sexy for a female I guess but still. Use some commen sense man!" Hikaru wasn't trying to intenctionly sound mean or pissed off but it made him mad that she would do that. He sighed and looked at his feet. 'I like you more then her Takeru why can't you see that...why can't...ugh I feel sick in my stomach all of the sudden...he's probaly mad at me for doing that...if he want's to I guess he could go back...I will just drag him back if I have to I guess...I dunno...'

Addressed: Shun, Alana Mentioned: ~ Word Count: 1250 Notes: Sorry post sucks I am tired...

Hikaru
Hikaru

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:21 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Shun stared in confusion and a mixture of uneasiness and fear at Alana, who was now gently touching, even rubbing his arm. He wanted her to let go. Yes, he had probably spoken to her just to show Hikaru he didn't want him. He didn't want a boy, because it was wrong. But now he stood here wondering if it had been a good idea or not to speak to her like this in front of Hikaru.
And it didn't take long before Hikaru noticed their conversation, grabbing Shun's other arm and standing in between them.
‘’Do you always get so touchy feely with you custamers? Huh? Must be why you don't get much buiessness here.’’, he said and Shun looked confused at him, wanting to break his arm free, but Hikaru's grip was quite firm.
‘’But I... wait what?’’, Alana said, sounding quite confused. It seemed like Hikaru had made hee think, too. Shun looked with an apologetic look at the girl aa Hikaru tugged his arm, pulling him out of the store. Shun was being dragged through the streets like a rag doll; he couldn't do anything to stop Hikaru, to cause the boy to let go of him.
‘’What the hell is his problem? He can't do that! I can speak to whoever I want to! Why did he act like that? Why is he dragging me along like this? I have my own life and my own choices, damn it!’’, Shun thought angrily, raging deep inside his mind. He tried once more to pull himself free, but it was no use.
After a time of walking however the two boys came to a stop and Hikaru let go of Shum, crossing his arms as he looked angrily at him.

‘’Why did you let her touch you!? What if she wanted to hurt you!? I mean come on how long have you known her!?’’
‘’Hurt me?’’, Shun asked in utter confusion and he shook his head rapidly,an angry look on his face. ‘’She didn't hurt me, nor would she ever do that! She showed concern, she was worried about me, couldn't you see!? And I know her longer than I know you so stop complaining and acting like you know it all!’’
‘’Don't get me wrong she was kinda sexy for a female I guess but still. Use some commen man!’’
‘’Female? Don't you mean girl? Jeez, who needs to use common sense here!’’, Shun snarled at Hikaru. He didn't like to fight, but he couldn't take the boy's shit anymore. There was no way in hell he could take this.
Shun had always been weak when he was younger; he had always let people just run over him and use him for their own good. Shun wasn't going to take it anymore. Out of anger he lifted his head, pointing at Hikaru with his index finger, almost touching the boy's nose.
‘’I'm sick and tired of this! Why did you act like that!? What did you try to accomplish with your behavior! I'm not a rag doll you can toss around and dress up like you want to, Hikaru! I'm a human being with feelings just like you and I wish not to be used and mistreated! I already had that enough in my life! I'm sick and done with it!’’
With this words Shun lowered his hand and walked past Hikaru quickly, shoving hik aside. He wasn't going to lead the boy through town anymore. He was sick of it.

‘’Selfish asshole! I'm so done!’’, Shun thought furiously as he quickly walked through the streets. He needed some time alone to think, he didn't wabt to be pushed around anymore. He guessed the park was his best option to stay for now; it was calm and quiet.
‘’I'm so done with this... who is that guy anyway? Who does he think he is? I have my own life and I can decide it for myself, damn it...!’’, Shun mumbled to himself, filled with rage. As he entered the park he kicked the sand from underneath his feet, staring at the ground with his hands in his pocket. He even crushed a few flowers with his shoes.
He found a wooden bench and with a sigh he sat down, staring around him at the people in the park and at those who passed him.
He stared at his feet as tears started to well up in his different colored eyes, his black hair hanging in front of his face as he bend over slightly. ‘’I don't want this, I don't want this life anymore. I've had enough...’’, he thought as the tears started to fall in drops. He grabbed his head with both his hands, still staring at the ground. He tried to stop himself from crying but it was no use. ‘’I have my own life, I make my own decisions, right...? I don't want anyone to decide my life for me... If only I had a knife... No, I can't do that, I would end up being a coward anyway...’’

------------------

Friendship
Dawn: 50% - Lumineux: 2% - Izzi: -4% - Kain: 10% - Kalissa: 5% - Andrew: 2% - Verine: 53% - Sasha: 6% - Yuki: 0% - Roki: 0% - Galen: 1% - Hikaru: 3%

------------------

Addressed: Hikaru Mentioned: Alana Word count: x Notes: See that drop in friendship? Bad move Hikaru, very bad move. .-. GO GET SHUN! xD
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:30 am

Hikaru fumed as he felt anger consume his body. He couldn't explain why he had acted like that or why he was so pissed off. He watched Shun's face turn from confusion to anger quickly though. He looked at him still glaring but with a hint of fear in his chest now.
“She didn't hurt me, nor would she ever do that! She showed concern, she was worried about me, couldn't you see!? And I know her longer than I know you so stop complaining and acting like you know it all! Female? Don't you mean girl? Jeez, who needs to use common sense here!”
Hikaru stared in anger as confusion and fear creeped up into his mind and chest. He hated people yelling or getting mad at him. He really didn't understand himself why he had done that. He liked Shun and knew the more he was with the boy it grew but even he had to admit he had rushed things back there.
'He does have a point Hikaru...but she was laying all over him! Well...maybe not laying all over him, but I am not aloud to do that...jeez everywhere I look girls just love touching this guy and he doesn't seem to care...but...I thought that book...I was in it...damn it fate stop messing with me!'
“I'm sick and tired of this! Why did you act like that!? What did you try to accomplish with your behavior! I'm not a rag doll you can toss around and dress up like you want to, Hikaru! I'm a human being with feelings just like you and I wish not to be used or mistreated! I already had that enough in my life! I'm sick and done with it!”

Hikaru gritted his teeth and ball up his fist tightly. He felt Shun push past him before walking off. That's when he felt the tears start forming in his eyes. He took off running in the opposite distance as Shun. 'Damn it! Stupid idiot! Why would you do that!?' He felt hot slow tears fall down his cheeks and he wiped at them.
Hikaru smacked his back against a wall feeling a sick feeling in his stomach. He slid down and pulled his knees up before popping his headphones on. He cranked the music up and hid his head in his arms. “Damn it...such a stupid idiot...why did I do that? Slow...I said I would take things slow...but I don't know how...what if he leaves me like everyone else...even as a friend...everyone leaves me eventually...”
Hikaru heard a door open next to him and footsteps walk up to him. Suddenly something touch his arm and rubbed it gently. He jolted up pulled up his head quickly before turning to see who it was. The girl from the music store was sitting there looking at him. More then looked she looked worried and concerned for him.
“Are you alright? I saw you come back crying. I will say I was hurt by your words, but you look like you need someone to talk to.”
Hikaru looked at her in confusion as he felt more tears fall. Noticing he was crying in front of a girl he blushed and quickly wiped his eyes sniffing before turning his head away. “N-no. I am fine. Never been better.”
The girl smiled and sat down next to him. “No your not. If you were okay you wouldn't be crying.”

He looked back at her. Was this girl stupid? Why try to comfort and worry about someone who had just called her a hoe? It made no sense to him.
“Your in love with Takeru too? Right? I'm right aren't I? Don't worry I won't question or make fun of it. People come in all shapes and sizes. I myself like him. But just because I like him doesn't mean I can try to control who he talks to or who he sees. No one told you this when you were a child though did they?”
Finally he couldn't take anymore and felt tears run down his face faster as he turn back to look at her. “You're not like other girls. Why are you worried about me? Why try to help and comfort me?”
She smiled and pulled her hand back before looking up into the sky.
“Well. It's kind of hard to explain. But that's part of growing up. Even if I hurt you back with mean words what good would that do? Your in pain and hurt right now so I would only add to it. Some many other people have done that to others that I want to be the one good person out there. Besides it didn't really hurt after a while since it wasn't true.”
Hikaru stared at her wide-eyed before nodding. He guessed he understood. “Sorry I called you that. It was mean and I shouldn't have said it. Clearly you had Takeru's feeling's at heart and I just assumed...anyway I am sorry...”

Alana smiled and stood up. She turned quickly and held out his hand to him.
“So now you have to go find him. He took off same as you right? Go find him and tell him your sorry. That you didn't mean it the way it looked.”
Hikaru stared at her hand for a few seconds a bit scared. He didn't like others helping him and was still confused by this girls actions. She was so sweet and nice. Why had he said such horrible things to her? He heard he giggle and grab both his hands before pulling him up.
“Come on. If you don't go look for him then something might happen to him. Then I'll never see him in my store again.”
Hikaru blushed darkly and turned away crossing his arms as he wiped that last few tears away. “So? I couldn't careless what happens to him.”
Alana laughed loudly wiping at her eyes. “Your funny. But even if you don't for you. Could you please for me? He looked so sad and upset. I'm worried.” She placed a hand on Hikaru's arm once more before speaking softly. “You should keep trying. See I like him a lot but I am letting him do his own thing. I am not trying to cage him up. Let him go and see if thru being his friend he come to you. He might not but unless you let him go and set him free he wouldn't get to make his own choices. Even knowing that might be the case with me I still want to be there for him.”

Hikaru smiled looking at the ground. She was unlike so many others people he knew. All girls that he had been friends with had been mean and picked on him. But she was different. He could tell she truly cared for others around her. Yeah she might like Shun too, but knowing how she was was it that bad? 'If he doesn't want me then fine...I can't force it...been hurt and disappointed and pushed away by everyone else...so...right...set him free...either to me or her or neither he has to be left to make up his own mind...though a few hints wouldn't hurt...'
Hikaru smiled and slowly brushed her hand from his arm. “I promise to come back either to night or tomorrow with Takeru. You are worried and deserve to speak with him as well. If I get upset and leave the store just ignore me. I'll cool down and then come back to check on you two.”
The girl looked at him for a few moments before smiling and nodding her head.
“Thanks, Hikaru. I would really like that.”
Hikaru heard something suddenly and jolted a bit before looking up. Rain. It was starting to rain. He waved at the girl before he took off running. He had to find Takeru before it started pouring and before that sound came back.
He rushed thru the streets until he came across a park and walked into it forcing himself to keep calm. If he found Shun he wanted to appear calm and okay now.

After walking around for a bit he found Shun sitting at a bench. He breathed out slowly before walking over an sitting down next to Shun.
“I know you probably don't want to talk to me right now. But you can just listen or plug your ears or something.”
Hikaru folded his hands in front of him and rested his chin on them. “Sorry. I am sorry for the way I acted. Your the first person that had wanted to help me out. I mean you saw how the others acted at the home. Your actually nice and helpful unlike everyone else I know. And your right by the way. You can talk to or speak with whoever you want. But think about this for a second. She was worried and concerned for you which is why she did what she did, but so am I. That's why I think I acted that way. Weather you want to accept or admit it...I have a tiny crush on you. Yeah it's from another boy and its considered sick and wrong by most people but...I gave up trying to please everyone and the world long ago. You can't please everyone. It just doesn't work. It never will. And even if you never like me back. I want to be there for you. As a friend. As someone you can rely on and trust above everyone else.”
Hikaru looked up with a small warm smile as he replay the girls words in his mind. Be kind and friendly. Let him chose his own path and set him free. If he was meant to be his he would come back. He waited several minutes to let his words sink in and take effect.
Finally Hikaru spoke again in the same soft voice. “So now that I am finished speaking my mind and done acting like a small child for the day...do you want to show me the way to work? If not that is fine. I understand and I will find it myself. You probably need more time alone and I respect that.”

Hikaru stood up before something caught his eye. He saw something move in the sky quickly and felt the raindrops on his arms speed up. Frantic he looked up and saw a bolt of lightning strike across the sky again. He heard the thunder follow and jumped as fear flew into his mind and body.
Shaking his head and looked around in panic as he whispered to himself. “No...damn it got to...hide...I can't...” He heard it again and looked at Shun before speaking in a terrified whimper. “I got to go! I think I know where our work is. We still have time before our shift so I'll see you there in a few.”
Hikaru heard it once more a lot louder then the other two times and screamed out before taking off running. He rushed out of the park and down the street to his work. Looking inside he saw a lot of people in there and shook his head. “No. Can't go in right now. To many people. I don't want them to think-” He heard another clap of thunder and screamed again before dashing to the alleyway next to the building. He looked around before rushing under the stairs and pulled his headphones on. He cranked the volume up and curling into a small ball shaking violently. “It's okay Hikaru...Just do like you always have...wait out the storm alone crying...until it goes away...but...the...dark and...sound...”
Hikaru buried his face in his arms as he cried silently. He was to scared to move anymore and didn't know what else to do.

Addressed: Shun, Alana Mentioned: ~ Word Count: 2000 words of nothing but feels~ Notes: long post and I am sorry! But it kept going and I couldn't find anything to cut out! ;_;

Hikaru
Hikaru

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:55 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Shun didn’t really know how long he had been sitting there, but he did know he had been sitting there for quite a while, he thought. He wiped his eyes, trying to get rid of his tears, but they kept coming. Still with his head bend over he stared at the ground, not sure anymore what to do. He really couldn’t take this, this attention from two people at the same time, not with Haya still on his mind. And Hikaru was now probably mad at him or upset by his words, after he had run off; Shun felt rather stupid for his actions, but at the same time it served him right to act like that; he was sick of being treated like a rag doll, like something useless and a possession to everyone else. ‘’I’m not his possession, I’m no one’s…’’
He heard footsteps coming his way and looked up, seeing Hikaru sit down next to him on the bench. Shun quickly glanced away, staring at the sky which had become darker in the meantime it seemed like it was going to rain anytime soon. It actually was raining already but it were only a few drops; there would sure come more soon. As Hikaru suddenly started speaking to him, Shun looked away, wiping away more tears. He didn’t want to face the boy right now, not now.
‘’I know you probably don't want to talk to me right now. But you can just listen or plug your ears or something.’’, the boy said and Shun just stared at the ground, not wanting to look up. But he didn’t plug his ears or anything; he needed to know what Hikaru was going to say to him, after all he was still a bit pissed off from the boy’s actions, earlier.
‘’Let’s see what he has to say to me…’’, Shun thought as he waited for Hikaru to continue, glancing at his own hands which were folded together on his lap. ‘’I actually don’t know what he’s going to say. I wonder…’’

‘’Sorry. I am sorry for the way I acted. You’re the first person that had wanted to help me out. I mean you saw how the others acted at the home. You’re actually nice and helpful unlike everyone else I know. And your right by the way. You can talk to or speak with whoever you want. But think about this for a second. She was worried and concerned for you which is why she did what she did, but so am I. That's why I think I acted that way. Whether you want to accept or admit it...I have a tiny crush on you. Yeah it's from another boy and its considered sick and wrong by most people but...I gave up trying to please everyone and the world long ago. You can't please everyone. It just doesn't work. It never will. And even if you never like me back. I want to be there for you. As a friend. As someone you can rely on and trust above everyone else.’’
Shun looked up at Hikaru finally, a confused look on his face; it had all been too much for him to handle. He had already known something was up with the boy, and Alana, but nothing like this. He had seriously been in the middle f a competition back at the music store, and it scared him slightly, it made him feel uncomfortable. He swallowed .
‘’So it’s true, he does have a crush on me… just like that girl at the store… but… why?’’, Shun thought, gripping his head again as the thoughts hurt him. ‘’Why so soon, how come so soon…? I can’t do this right now, not just after Haya… not with a boy. It’s plain wrong to date a boy when you are one yourself, father made that clear to me… I can’t do it, can I…? This is all so confusing, it’s all too much…’’
‘’Hikaru… I…’’

Hikaru didn’t hear him, he cut Shun off, speaking again. His voice was warm and caring, Shun had never heard it like this. It seemed like a whole new Hikaru Shun had never gotten to meet before.
‘’So now that I am finished speaking my mind and done acting like a small child for the day...do you want to show me the way to work? If not that is fine. I understand and I will find it myself. You probably need more time alone and I respect that.’’
Shun looked up at him and nodded, wiping his eyes once more. He watched Hikaru stand up and stare at the sky; more rain was now falling down, it was getting close to actual pouring. That’s when Shun noticed the off expression on Hikaru’s face. Like he was scared, or nervous about something.
‘’I got to go! I think I know where our work is. We still have time before our shift so I'll see you there in a few.’’, Hikaru whispered, he indeed sounded terrified. He ran out of the park all of a sudden, as fast as he could, like he was fleeing for the sound of thunder, which had started to rumble up in the sky not too long ago.
‘’H-hey! Wait!’’, Shun said and he ran after Hikaru, trying to keep up with the boy. It didn’t take long before he came past the café where he would work that day. He glanced inside for a moment, seeing a lot of people in there already. Hurrying inside he grabbed the first coworker he could see and asked: ‘’Hey, did you see Hikaru come in?’’
The person looked at him and shook his head, shrugging. ‘’You mean the new guy? Nope, not seen him.’’

‘’Shit, I swear I saw him, but where did he run off to? Is he really that scared of thunder and lightning?’’, Shun thought and he thanked the boy before leaving the café again, running out into the rain. He looked around, worried. ‘’Damn it, I swear… if I don’t find him now I will probably start panicking…’’
Shun walked away from the café, looking around rapidly. It was then when he looked into an alley beside the café, he saw some stairs and someone sitting underneath it, headphones on. Shun wasn’t exactly sure if it was Hikaru but decided to go for it, stepping into the alley, coming closer, he indeed saw it was Hikaru. The boy seemed frightened, hiding his face; he was probably crying. ‘’It is him, he really is scared…’’, Shun thought and he stepped closer to the boy, sitting down in front of him, kneeling.
‘’Hikaru… are you okay?’’, he asked, carefully reaching his hand out for the boy, touching his shoulder. He scooted a bit closer; he was aware that Hikaru might end up panicking and probably attack him or at least shove him away, but he couldn’t just sit there and watch the boy cry. Shun had to try and get Hikaru’s mind of the thunder, somehow. ‘’Thank you, for your apology. It’s okay, I’m not mad… but…’’
He sighed, staring at the ground; he didn’t know what to say, he wanted to explain everything to Hikaru, how he felt, what he had been through to make his explanation understandable, but he didn’t want to nag about his past and make things worse, he didn’t want any pity.

‘’I can’t do this, okay…? It’s fine you have a crush on me… but I don’t…’’,he said, shutting his mouth. No, if he said he didn’t feel anything back, he would lie. But how was he actually going to explain it while speaking the truth? ‘’I… I just don’t date boys. My whole life I’ve been told it’s wrong, and that’s it’s unacceptable. It’s… been hit into me all my life. I can’t do this. I’m sorry…’’
He scooted closer to Hikaru, sitting down beside him now and staring at the ground in sadness as he wrapped his arms around his legs, his knees pulled up to his chin. ‘’I… let’s be honest with you… I’m not straight but I can’t date boys. Just… end of story. It’s hard to explain, and I don’t think you might understand it so I’m actually not gonna try to explain it…’’
He chuckled a bit at his words, nervously. He had just told someone about his true self, no one knew besides Hikaru. No one else. If he was sure he could trust Hikaru? He actually wasn’t sure at all. but wither way, he was glad he had told someone, at least someone, after sixteen years of his life.
‘’Well, you’re the only one who knows now, congratulations. I’ve never told anyone before, no one knows except you.’’, Shun said, his voice sounding sarcastic as he spoke. He sighed and shook his head, looking worried at Hikaru. ‘’It’s pouring, let’s get inside the café where it’s warm and dry, okay? Dry your tears…’’
Shin got to his feet, looking down at Hikaru before reaching out his hand for him, willing to help him get up if the boy needed his help. After all, they had set aside their differences and Shun couldn’t stay mad forever, right?

------------------

Friendship
Dawn: 50% - Lumineux: 2% - Izzi: -4% - Kain: 10% - Kalissa: 5% - Andrew: 2% - Verine: 53% - Sasha: 6% - Yuki: 0% - Roki: 0% - Galen: 1% - Hikaru: 6%

------------------

Addressed: Hikaru, coworker Mentioned: Alana, Haya Word count: 1539 Notes: Damn, Shun told Hikaru his secret. ;D
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:03 pm

Hikaru hugged his knees close to his chest tightly as he cried softly into his arms. Even with his music blasting in his ears he could see hear thunder. Every time he pulled his head up to check if rain was slowing down at all he saw a flash of lighting.
The mass of memories from his childhood rushed around in his thoughts. Every time he had gotten scared of storms his grandfather was either passed out or no home. This always left Hikaru to deal with his fear all by himself. Every memory he had was of him hiding under a table, in a closet, anywhere he couldn't hear or see the storm until it passed.
Hikaru looked at the stairs next to him trying to figure out what to do. 'I have to work in less then a half hour...but...I don't know what to do...I'll get struck by lighting...or what if something falls on me? Then the thunder...what if I get hurt and can't hear it...or...damn it...so scared...I wish I was at the group home...at least there was a closet there...'
Suddenly he watched something move out of the corner of his eye. He looked to see Shun walking over to him. He buried his face into his hands again. 'Damn it Takeru...I get that you are mad at me but I don't know how much more I can deal with right now...'  He shook his head slowly pushing the head phones off by accident. He curled himself up tighter as he heard another roll of thunder.
By this time he was shaking uncontrollably to terrified to move or speak. He faintly heard something right in front of him and looked up slowly through teary eyes to see Shun kneeling right in front of him.

“Hikaru... are you okay?”
Hikaru shook his head frantically back and forth. Normally to a comment like that he would have found something smart or rude to say but his mind was blank at the moment. He felt Shun place his hand on his shoulder and he looked at him in confusion. He hiccupped softly still shaking but now focusing his attention on Shun.
“Thank you, for your apology. It's okay, I'm not mad... but...”
Hikaru noticed Shun stopped and sniffed before wiping his eyes on his arms. He looked back up as more tears slowly filled his eyes and fell down his cheeks again.
“I can't do this, okay...? It's fine you have a crush on me... but I don't... I... I just don't date boys. My whole life I've been told it's wrong, and that's it's unacceptable. It's... been hit into me all my life. I can't do this. I'm sorry...”
Hikaru slowly nodded. He kinda knew this was coming. 'Because your normal...unlike me you a normal boy...i am the only one who is fucked up and stupid...'  He hiccupped again and jumped as a flash of lighting bolted across the sky again. 'D-damn it! Go away storm! Your not helping at all!'
He watched Shun suddenly sit down beside him and curl up like he was. This confused him. Was Shun scared of storms too?

“I... let's be honest with you... I'm not straight but I can't date boys. Just... end of story. It's hard to explain, and I don't think you might understand it so I'm actually not gonna try to explain it...”
Hikaru stared at him in disbelief. He knew this already or at least he had suspected it after seeing the book.
“Well, you're the only one who knows now, congratulations. I've never told anyone before, no one knows except you. It's pouring, let's get inside the café where it's warm and dry, okay? Dry you tears...”
Hikaru looked at his hand and then to his face. He sighed and slowly took his hand using it to pull himself up. After he was standing he swallowed and blushed darkly looking at the ground. He struggled to find his voice and words as he tried to force his body to calm down. Looking at his feet he hugged himself and spoke softly in almost a whisper.
“O-okay...first off...I understand...I already knew you weren't straight...just...the way you acted and stuff...and then there was that book you had that you were drawing in...when I came out of-”

Hikaru jumped when another bolt struck and turned around only to smack his forehead into the stairs and stumble backwards whimpering in pain.
“Ow! Damn it all! That hurt!”  He looked up grinning weakly at Shun as he rubbed his head slowly hot tears falling again. “I guess I need to stop panicking...gonna kill myself if I don't.”  He chuckled softly before looked back at the ground.
“Look I don't care if you return my tiny feelings or not...I really could care less...I really don't care what other people think of me though...I am gay and into boys...been screamed at and beaten for it...even...even been...been...”
He shook his head quickly. He really didn't want to say it but Shun had shared something with him so he wanted to share something of equal importance with Shun. Something that no one else knew about. He had at one time wanted to tell the lady who was always watching him while she searched for a home for him. But he threw that away after she started to get annoyed with him and the way he was.
Taking a deep shaky breath he closed his eyes and forced the words out slowly. “...I...w-was...r-r-r-rap-p-p-ped...”  He gasped softly covering his mouth as he blushed darkly and looked at his feet. A nervous feeling settled in his stomach and he hugged himself close with one arm.

“There...now you know something about me...I was raped by several people in one night...after they found out I was gay and I liked boys they forced themselves on me...my grandfather was first...and when I went to get help...three police took me into the woods and...and did worse then my grandfather did...I am ashamed to say that no matter how much I hated it...and begged for death my body gave in...I am still a virgin before you ask...but there are so many others things that can be done besides that...”
Hikaru hugged himself tightly with both arms tears falling in waterfalls now. He felt dirty all over. As did and now someone else knew so it made the feeling worse because he had said it out loud.
“Anyway...now you know something about me...yeah its gross and you probably never want to speak or see me again but that's fine...after all you already said you can't date boys so me finding someone to be with is always going to be unacceptable...”
He smiled warmly pulling his arms from around himself and forcing himself to stand still so he could look Shun in the eyes. “So. You wanted to go inside right? Lead the way, Takeru. I need to get myself under control again before we work.”
'I have to force myself to look normal and happy. At least until I get home.'  He heard the storm strike in the distance and jumped in fear. He grabbed Shun's hand and bolted up the stairs and into the café. He slammed the door shut and locked it before smiling warmly at Shun.
“Th-there...inside like you wanted. I am gonna go to clean my face up really quickly so if you want to talk anymore I will-”  Hikaru cut himself off as a loud hiccup can from his throat. He felt his face heat up and he pushed past Shun walking quickly to the restroom.

Addressed: Shun Mentioned: ~ Word Count: 1300 Notes: Yay he told Shun his biggest secret~ -3-

Hikaru
Hikaru

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:58 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

‘’O-okay...first off...I understand...I already knew you weren't straight...just...the way you acted and stuff...and then there was that book you had that you were drawing in...when I came out of-’’
‘’Book, what book!?’’, Shun said, but the loud thunder which suddenly sounded probably made it unable for Hikaru to hear the boy speak. The thunder had scared Hikaru and the boy had bumped his head into the stairs in the alley.
‘’Ow! Damn it all! That hurt! I guess I need to stop panicking...gonna kill myself if I don't.’’, Hikaru said, rubbimg his head, and Shun looked worried at him, even though Hikaru was grinning at him.
‘’Be careful...’’, Shun whispered, reaching his hand out for Hikaru, but pulling it back soon after, because it seemed like Hikaru was dealing with stuff in his mind. He cried silently and Shun didn't know what to do, he didn't know what was going on. If only he knew, he could help.
‘’Look I don't care if you return my tiny feelings or not...I really could care less...I really don't care what other people think of me though...I am gay and into boys...been screamed at and beaten for it...even...even been...been... ...I...w-was...r-r-r-rap-p-p-ped...’’

Shun stared at Hikaru in shock, not sure what to say. He just stared, wanting to comfort Hikaru in any way possible, but he didn't know how. ‘’He... really...? We're so alike...’’
‘’You're... not alone.’’, he responded to Hikaru's words, the only thing he could bring out. He swallowed, pushing back immediate upcoming memories.
‘’There...now you know something about me...I was raped by several people in one night...after they found out I was gay and I liked boys they forced themselves on me...my grandfather was first...and when I went to get help...three police took me into the woods and...and did worse then my grandfather did...I am ashamed to say that no matter how much I hated it...and begged for death my body gave in...I am still a virgin before you ask...but there are so many others things that can be done besides that... Anyway...now you know something about me...yeah its gross and you probably never want to speak or see me again but that's fine...after all you already said you can't date boys so me finding someone to be with is always going to be unacceptable...’’
‘’That's horrible...’’, Shun whispered, pushing back old memories of himself, and tears that threatened to well up. He heard Hikaru speak about going inside but didn't really pay attention. He watched in silence as the boy got scared again and grabbed Shun's hand, running and pulling him into the cafe.

Once inside Hikaru spoke about cleaning his face and walked off towards the restroom. Shun stood there in silence, watching him dazed before going after him. He had to speak to Hikaru, he had to comfort him and say something.
Entering the restroom he saw Hikaru and walked over to the boy, smiling weakly at him, blushing slightly, as he tried to stay calm and not cry.
‘’Hey... I just wanted to say that you're not alone, I too have been through such a thing...’’, Shun said, swallowing again as he looked at the ground, before staring at himself in the mirror. ‘’By my own father, when he was drunk... He was always drunk...’’
Shun looked at Hikaru, shivering slightly. It had been so long since he had last had these memories, and now they were returning slowly. He didn't want to think about it anymore.
He came closer to Hikaru and hugged the boy, holding him tight. Because he wanted to comfort Hikaru, but mainly because he himself wanted to be comforted. ‘’I'm sorry... I just need to...’’
The sound of a door opening caused Shun to quickly back away from Hikaru, letting go of the boy. With a blush on his face he turned his head to look at the door, seeing the owner of the cafe, their boss.
‘’Hikaru, Takeru, work. Hurry up. Takeru, tie up your hair, or cut it off, your choice.’’, the man said and the door closed again.
Shun sighed and grabbed his bag. Looking into the mirror he tied up his hair like their boss had wanted to; it made him reveal the black spot on his eye. However, Shun was done trying to hide it, he was too lazy to grab his glasses. He turned to look at Hikaru, a sad look in his different colored eyes as he smiled a weak fake smile.
‘’Guess we have no choice. Let's go...’’

------------------

Friendship
Dawn: 50% - Lumineux: 2% - Izzi: -4% - Kain: 10% - Kalissa: 5% - Andrew: 2% - Verine: 53% - Sasha: 6% - Yuki: 0% - Roki: 0% - Galen: 1% - Hikaru: 8%

------------------

Addressed: Hikaru Mentioned: His father, their boss Word count: x Notes: Eeeh...
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:02 pm

Hikaru closed the door to the restroom and leaned against it sighing heavily. Since he was done panicking and could no longer here the storm he was exhausted. Really he wished he could go home and curl up in his new bed. He wanted to snuggle down in his warm covers and go to sleep so he could pretend someone was holding him close.
“...well...I knew it was a no from the beginning I guess. I mean the only boy who is interested in other boys that I have met is me. Takeru is too I guess but at least he can look at girls and feel something for them too. I feel nothing but pain and hurt.”
Hikaru shook his head and walked slowly over to the mirror. He pulled his headphones off and washed his face and arms off with warm water. After all the dirt and tears were gone he shook the small bit of water from his hair line before looking into the mirror. His stomach was really hurting him now.
“God why did I tell him? I mean I guess I had to tell somebody...still...so freaking dirty...just a week ago...must be why I keep trying to rush things...I mean I never really had anyone who wanted to help me...he did come after me though so-” He cut himself off as he heard the bathroom door open and turned to see who it was.

Hikaru saw Shun walk in and slowly make his way over to him. He noticed what looked like a faint blush and nodded his head to the side. Looking into his face he saw Shun looked like he was about to cry but was holding it a bay.
“Hey.. I just wanted to say that you're not alone, I too have been through such a thing... By my own father, when he was drunk... He was always drunk...”
Hikaru was about to say he knew what he was talking about. Every time he saw his grandfather he was either drunk or high. Sometimes both. But before he could speak he saw Shun turn from the mirror to look at him. He was shaking a tiny bit to. 'Is he alright? Did I bring up painful memoires with my story? Okay stupid question because I always do that.'
Suddenly Shun hugged him. He felt his arms tight around his middle and he froze. Another boy was hugging him. No another boy wanted to hug him, to be near him knowing he was gay.
“I'm sorry... I just need to...”
Hikaru looked around slowly not sure how to take this. He slowly started rubbing the boys back as a dark blush appeared on his face. “I...um...It's okay...”
Hikaru heard the door open and looked up in shock and fear as the blush darkened on his cheeks spreading to his neck. He felt Shun pull away from him quickly as he watched their boss pop in to talk to them.

“Hikaru, Takeru, work. Hurry up. Takeru, tie up your hair, or cut it off, your choice.”
Hikaru nodded still a bit in shock and very embarrassed by the whole situation now. As he heard the door shut he suddenly felt something daring come to life on his lower body and he hid his face behind one of his hands. 'Oh god not now body! Every time I even...just...ugh thinking about it is making it worse...' He looked through his fingers to see Shun pulling his hair up.
“Guess we have no choice. Let's go...”
Hikaru noticed Shuns eyes for the first time ever. They looked different colored, each a different shade. He lowered his hand stared in his eyes transfixed by their beauty. Before he could stop himself he started muttering softly under his breath in awe.
“...wow...your eyes...their...so beautiful...” Hikaru smiled softly staring into them for how long he couldn't be sure. 'Their so perfect. Their colors and the way the blend with his hair and face...just...to brush his cheek and run my fingers slowly thru his hair...kiss his lips as I stare into those orbs and then...drop my hands down his perfect body I saw earlier and...'
Finally noticing what he was doing and how creepy and perverted he must look he blinked and turned away quickly. He shook his head quickly and whimpered as he felt the feelings in his lower region had grow quite a bit. 'Great...way to look like a perv...body I am not touching you so shut up already! You're really starting to piss me off...'
He cleared his throat and forced a warm smile before turning to looked at Shun face a dark red now. “Right. No choice. Work sucks. I have to go get ready to sing before I can start helping with the tables and stuff.”

Hikaru smiled misceviously as he reach the door and turned back to look at Shun. “Just so you know. Your eyes are amazing, Takeru. Never let anyone tell you any different. I have never seen anyone with eyes more beautiful then yours.” Hikaru grinned and walked out the door quickly.
He walked through the café pushing pass people and tables and chairs on his way to the kitchen. He popped into through the door and over to his boss with a huge fake smile on his face.
“I am ready to sing sir. I have the prefect song that will amaze others with my voice and draw in more customers.” Hikaru shivered as he forced his body to calm down. He really didn't like what he was feeling and wanted it to go away. Every time he had felt it something painful and horrifying happened. Not as bad as thunder and lighting in his mind but still really bad.
“Okay then go set everything up you need and be quick about it.”
Hikaru nodded and waved at a few of the cooks before walking back out of the kitchen. Really he was to tired to sing or even work right now but he forced himself over to the corner. He was glad the corner was away from all the windows. And since the windows had blinds and curtains over them he was feeling very safe at the moment. He pulled a chair over and a stool before getting on his iPod and setting up the speak he would need. He glanced back at the bathroom trying to bide his time until Shun came out. He wanted to wait until Shun was helping someone before starting so that he couldn't retreat for at least a the first half of his song.

Addressed: Shun, their boss Mentioned: ~ Word Count: 1100 Notes: Second tiny dig done~ c;

Hikaru
Hikaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:11 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

‘’That means it's yours right, Kitty? Yay! Come on!’’, Roki said as he grabbed Yuki’s bike and patted the seat behind him. Yuki opened his mouth to speak, wanting to say that it was his bike and that he wanted to petal, but he quickly shut his mouth again; he knew Roki probably wasn’t going to listen, and he himself was actually quite tired, he didn’t feel like leading the way.
So instead Yuki sat down on the bike, following Roki’s gaze up to the window. He saw people waving at them and he heard yelling; students that probably tried to warn the teachers. Yuki couldn’t see them clearly, so he wasn’t sure who they were exactly. He could feel Roki pull his arms, wrapping them around his waist. ‘’Hold on tight~’’
Yuki nodded and held Roki’s waist firmly, afraid he would fall off. He looking around him in silence as Roki drove off on Yuki’s bike. They almost hid a man and a woman when going around the corner, and Yuki could hear them scream at them. He didn’t really pay much attention though; he didn’t feel like it. ‘’Sorry! Jeez, I said sorry...meanie heads... Doing okay, Kitty?’’
Yuki looked at Roki again, nodding, still not saying a thing. He ripped Roki tighter, resting his head on the boy’s back as he stared at the street which moved by rather fast. He was too tired to speak, too tired to do anything. He just wanted to go home and sleep.
‘’So I have a few older boys I know that can get up a special kind of happy medicine. It's gonna cost a bit by since they owe me for a few favors my dad did for them they should give me some for cheap...I think...’’, Roki said and Yuki looked confused at him, lifting his head slightly. He frowned. ‘’What is Roki gonna get for us anyway? He said it was some sort of medicine, but he never told me exactly what it was…’’

They went into a rather dark alley and Yuki swallowed, looking nervously around him. He rested his head on Roki’s back once more but jerked his head back as Roki suddenly stopped and jumped off the bike. Yuki followed his head and looked at him with big scared eyes, his mouth shut tightly.
‘’Okay so just let me do all the talking, Kitty. I don't want you to be scared because they won't harm you as long as you're with me.’’, Roki said, grabbing Yuki’s hand tightly. Yuki nodded again, staring nervously at his feet. ‘’This doesn’t feel right…’’
Suddenly there was a sound and Yuki almost jumped up in fear, flinching and hiding behind Roki. he stared off into the darkness of the alley, shivering all over his body. A few older boys came from the darkest part of the alley and walked straight over to them.
‘’Can we help you little toddlers with something?’’, one of the boys asked and Roki was the one to respond quickly. ‘’ W-we. We want some...s-some beer… Please? Just one bottle? Kitt-I mean Yuki needs it to be happiness again...’’

The boys chuckled, a few even laughed, and they looked at each other like they were discussing what to do; deciding the two boys’ fate. One of them turned to face them, a huge grin spread across his face, as another boy beside him searched through a bag he was holding.
‘’Sure you little babies, we can give you alcohol.’’, the boy in the front said as he took a bottle from the boy who had been searching through his bag. ‘’And you can have it for free~ It’s not beer through, we only have vodka, but vodka is even better. No wait, you can even have two, for free, enjoy them.’’
The other boy took out a second bottle and gave it to the boy in the front, who then moved closer to Roki and Yuki and put one bottle in Roki’s hands, before putting the second one in Yuki’s. ‘’One for you, and one for you. Now go, you infants.’’, he said, taking a few steps back. the boys watched the two grinningly, with narrowed eyes, most of them had their arms crossed. It was like they were waiting for the two younger boys to open the bottles and drink.
Yuki swallowed and grabbed Roki’s arm, pulling it slightly. He wanted to get out of here, he wanted to go to the home and sleep, and maybe drink this, if it tasted alright. but still, these people quite frightened him and he was unsure about this vodka.
‘’R-Roki… let’s go… I’m scared…’’, he whispered in his boyfriend’s ear, still tugging his arm. He shivered all over his body, he tried to look away but he kept on staring. He didn’t want to stay here any longer. ‘’I don’t wanna be here anymore…’’

------------------
Friendship
Dawn: 2% - Shun: 1% - Lumineux: 0% - Izzi: 0% - Kain: 0% - Kalissa: 0% - Andrew: 20% - Verine: 23% - Sasha: 11% - Roki: 66%
------------------

Addressed: Roki Mentioned: The bullies behind the window, the boys in the alley Word count: 818 Notes: Ugly post is ugly…

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:57 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

‘’...wow...your eyes...their...so beautiful...’’, Hikaru mumbled and Shun looked up. He had been daydreaming slightly, staring off into space, before remembering the boy was still standing in front of him. Shun swallowed and looked away, not sure how to respond to this compliment. He heard Hikaru clear his throat and glanced up at the boy carefully, blushing quite heavily. ‘’Right. No choice. Work sucks. I have to go get ready to sing before I can start helping with the tables and stuff.’’
Hikaru walked past Shun, over to the door but turned around to look at Shun one last time before leaving the restroom. ‘’Just so you know. Your eyes are amazing, Takeru. Never let anyone tell you any different. I have never seen anyone with eyes more beautiful than yours.’’
And then he was gone, the door closed again. Shun stared at the closed door, still blushing. He reached with his hand for his eyes, resting his finger tips on his chin for a moment, staring off into space once more. Shaking his head he lowered his hand and stared at himself in the mirror.
‘’Did he really mean that…?’’, he thought, watching his own eyes stare back at him. ‘’I’m a creep, who wants two different eyes?’’
Pulling back he stared at the ground, sighing. He really didn’t know what to do anymore, he was so confused. There indeed was something, some feelings, but he didn’t want to admit it, he didn’t want to give in to it, it was wrong.

‘’I… I can’t date a boy… I can’t do it!’’, Shun thought and he slammed his fist against the wall once, before repeating it quickly, over and over again. As he did this he slowly slid down on the ground, tears streaming down his face as he held his eyes closed firmly. ‘’I can’t I can’t I can’t! I can’t do this!’’
He gasped for air as he all of a sudden found it hard to breath. Holding his mouth closed for a moment his stomach began to ache, and vomit came up, staying in his mouth. Shun’s eyes widened and he swallowed it quickly before turning around and rushing over to one of the stalls, slamming the door open and kneeling in front of the toiled. He puked and coughed, letting it all out as more tears ran down his cheeks. Gripping both toilet’s edges right he groaned, trying to hold back his tears, but it didn’t work. ‘’I’m… I’m so confused! So confused! No, no no no I can’t do this! What should I do? What should… I do…?’’
More vomit came and Shun almost suffocated on it, swallowing and pulling back from the toilet. Wiping his eyes rapidly he sat there for a while thinking of what to do, before flushing the toilet. He went out and cleaned his face with water, before drinking a bit from the tap, getting rid of the awful taste in his mouth. ‘’I look horrible, I can’t face anyone like this, but I gotta work, I don’t want to lose this job… My working clothes, I need them…’’

Shun kneeled down beside his bag and took out his working clothes, quickly wearing them over his regular ones before zipping the bag closed again. He stared at the door as he got up, taking a deep breath as he closed his eyes firmly. ‘’I can do this, I can go to work. nothing will happen… nothing. You already made your choice, it’s a no. Why do you still bother about it so much…?’’
He stepped over to the door, holding his bag in his hand, and opened the door with his other one, stepping out of the restroom. He quickly flashed a look at Hikaru who seemed busy before dashing over to the small associate room in the back of the café, leaving his bag there.
After that Shun came back out into the café, moving over to the kitchen to see if he could already serve anyone their meals. When that wasn’t the case, because his coworkers were already on it, he left the kitchen again and grabbed a tray and a note book and pen. Glancing around the area he searched for anyone who was still without meals or drinks.
When he saw a table, occupied by a man, woman and three little girls who were giggling and playing games, he moved over to them, forcing a bright but fake smile onto his face. The man noticed him and looked up to wave at him, a sign Shun was indeed needed at the table.
He immediately grabbed the pen and the small notebook before looking at the family and asking: ‘’Good day, can I get you anything to drink, or maybe something to eat?’’

‘’Yeah, one beer please, three coca cola and one hot chocolate please.’’, the man said and Shun nodded, quickly writing it down on an empty paper in the notebook. Looking up at the man again, still smiling so much it hurt his jaws, he asked: ‘’The hot chocolate, do you want it with or without whipped cream?’’
The man looked at the woman as if he wanted to read her thought. She just nodded in response and the man looked back up at Shun. ‘’With, please. We don’t want anything to eat.’’
‘’Alright, I will be right back with your drinks.’’, Shun responded with still a smile on his face and turned around to walk off to the bar. He sighed once he stood there and grabbed three coca cola bottles, a beer bottle and went over to the machine to make a hot chocolate with whipped cream. As he did this he glanced around the café, realizing it indeed was pretty crowded today. After taking care of the hot chocolate he grabbed one glass for the beer and three more other glasses for the coca cola, returning with the tray to the table rapidly.
‘’Here they are, enjoy your drinks.’’, Shun said with a smile on his face once again, as he set down the glasses on the table and poured it all in. He wanted to turn around and leave, but the man asked him if he could already pay for the drinks. In his mind Shun sighed in frustration, but the smile stayed on his face; it hurt.

------------------

Friendship
Dawn: 50% - Lumineux: 2% - Izzi: -4% - Kain: 10% - Kalissa: 5% - Andrew: 2% - Verine: 53% - Sasha: 6% - Yuki: 0% - Roki: 0% - Galen: 1% - Hikaru: 8%

------------------

Addressed: Man at the table Mentioned: Hikaru, coworkers Word count: 1057 Notes: This sucksssssss…
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:57 pm

Hikaru finally finished setting up the small speaker and was trying to find a download for just the music. He didn't want singing and since he hadn't brought a instrament with him had needed just the background music.
'Oh come on. I saw one a few days ago. Why didn't I save the site link or something...Oh here it is~'  He clicked it and watched it start downloading. Well at least it hadn't ask for anything he couldn't do. All these electronics were still very new to him and he didn't like it when they asked for him to do stuff he didn't know of.
As he waited for the download to run its course he looked around the café. For the first time since he looked in the window a while back he noticed how crowded it was. 'Good thing I never really got stage fright.  I hope they like it. Better not ask from any more after I am done too. I really hate singing in front of others. Was never aloud to leave until they let me. Until I was done pulling in the money for him...'
Hikaru hugged himself as he felt a shiver go down his back. He really didn't want to be here tonight. He felt like they were forcing him to sing and he was really tired from all the moving. His panic attack from earlier and the soft rumbling he kept hearing outside didn't help either.

Suddenly something moving in the corner of his eye caught Hikaru's attention and he turned to see Shun coming out of the associate room. Looked at him in confusion he couldn't help but wonder why he hadn't seen him leave the bathroom.
A soft tick sounded next to him and he turned to see the download was done. He played a small bit listening to it thru his headphone to make sure he could use it. Hikaru grinned miscoviously as his eyes fell upon Shun. He did a double take and blinked several times before looking at Shun again.
'Is that really Takeru?'  He stared at Shun from the back feeling his face heat up again. From the back he looked like a girl. No to Hikaru he looked a lot better then a girl. 'Like the most beautiful boy I have ever seen...he's really amazing...um...I-I mean...'
Hikaru closed his eyes shaking his head. “Come on Hikaru stop staring and focus!” He whispered to himself. Taking a deep breath he grabbed up the small microphone and sat down on the stool he had pulled over. He plugged his iPod up to the small speaker and brushed his hair from his eyes in one smooth motion.
A few heavy sighed to his right caught his attention and he looked over in confusion. Three teenage girls were staring starry eyed at him. One waved at him before winking and he felt a shiver run down his back. 'What the hell? Well that's really creepy...' He smiled a small nervous smiled at them as he waved and swallowed. That was why girls really creeped him out. The looks they were giving made him think they were going to eat him.

Hikaru closed his eyes as he forced himself to clear his mind. He knew with a clear mind his voice would sound much better and he wouldn't make any mistakes during his performance. He played the music and listened to it start up as he nodded his head to the beat. He cleared his throat before bringing the microphone up to his lips.

You're insecure
Don't know what for
You're turning heads when you walk through the door
Don't need make up
To cover up
Being the way that you are is enough
Everyone else in the room can see it
Everyone else but you

Baby you light up my world like nobody else
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed
But when you smile at the ground it aint hard to tell
You don't know Oh Oh
You don't know you're beautiful
If only you saw what I can see
You'll understand why I want you so desperately
Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe
You don't know Oh oh
You don't know you're beautiful Oh oh
That what makes you beautiful

Hikaru pulled the mic down as he tried to catch his breath. Looking around he smiled as everyone's attention was now on him. Several people had tears in their eyes which always seemed to happen when he sang. He looked to his right and saw the girls squealing softly. He smiled weakly and turned to make sure Shun hadn't left yet. Seeing him at a table he silently thanked the people for holding him there. He raised the mic once more and started the second verse.

So c-come on
You got it wrong
To prove I'm right I put it in a song
I don't know why
You're being shy
And turn away when I look into your eyes
Everyone else in the room can see it
Everyone else but you

You don't know Oh oh
You don't know Oh oh
That's what makes you beautiful

Hikaru heard the bridge in the song come on and he slowly opened his eyes. He stared at Shun smiling warmly before holding out his hand towards him. With all the people near Shun he knew no one would be able to tell who he was talking to except Shun himself.

You don't know Oh Oh

You don't know Oh oh
You don't know Oh Oh
That's what makes you beautiful

Hikaru lowered the microphone placing it next to the speaker as he heard the music die down. A roar started softly but soon grew as he turned to see everyone clapping. He forced a bright smile and bowed low before brushing his hair from his eyes. He looked straight a Shun wondering just what the boy was thinking at the moment.

Addressed: Shun Mentioned: People in cafe Word Count: 1200 Notes: Take that Shun~

Hikaru
Hikaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:00 am

Galen stood in the hallway for a moment, rubbing the side of his face. That was going to hurt tomorrow. Somehow Galen had learned nothing from this experience except to duck when Mrs. Pribilsky drew back. He walked into his room and shut the door behind before ripping off his gloves and flopping down on the bed, that whole fiasco had left him exhausted. He just wanted to lay there and stare at the ceiling for a while and clear his mind. Ah yes, mindlessly staring at the ceiling like a brain dead zombie was his favorite pastime. Right next to drinking tap water and insulting people. He sat there staring at the ceiling for a long while before drifting to sleep, yet his eyes remained wide open and staring at the ceiling rather creepily. In his mind it was absolute chaos. All it was was a nightmare realm of replays of his hand being slammed onto the burning stove over and over again. He thrashed in his sleep, but couldn't wake up. His eyes remained open, but he was stuck in his nightmare. It took a great amount of force before he woke, gasping for breath and shaking. His father's voice still rang in his ears, "It's your fault that your mother died.. if you'd have never been born she'd still be alive and I'd still have my job." Galen shook out his head, he was drenched in sweat now. He walked into the bathroom and splashed some water into his face before slipping his gloves back on and filling a glass up in the bathroom with water and sitting on the edge of his bed to drink.
Addressed- None
Mentioned- Father, Mother, Mrs. Priblisky
Notes- Eh

Back to top Go down

Post by BM100 Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:39 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Shun still stood at the table, mainly because the man who had just paid the bill for the drinks was talking to him about the nasty weather, like there wasn’t anything better to talk about. Shun simply nodded to his words and smiled, agreeing with everything he said, even though deep down inside he wanted to kick this man out of the café. But then again, the customer was always the most important.
‘’…and then that horrible rain, and that thunder. I wish the sun would come back, don’t you too, boy?’’, the man said, looking up at Shun, who blinked a few times at him before nodding again. ‘’Yeah, it’s horrible weather. And I came here walking. If it continues to rain like this…’’
Suddenly music started laying, and it didn’t take long before someone started to sing, a song by One Direction. Shun and the man chatted on for a while until he told the man and woman he had to help other customers as well, and turned around, walking away from the table. He glanced to the side to see it was Hikaru who was singing. Shun listened for a moment to his voice; he was really good.
When the bridge in the song came Hikaru suddenly pulled up his hand right at Shun, before singing again. He saw the smile on Hikaru’s face and swallowed; was he singing about him? Was this song dedicated to him? Why? ‘’Why is he doing this? He should stop…’’
Shun was glued to the floor, it seemed, staring at Hikaru who kept on singing. He just stared instead of working like he had to do, feeling really nervous. He didn’t know what to do, if he should keep on looking or glance away. When the song finished he saw Hikaru look at him and Shun could feel his face heat up. So he quickly looked away and rushed himself over to the bar, putting the tray down before moving over to the restroom. He closed the door behind him and dashed over to one of the sinks, staring at it.

‘’Why did he do that? I already explained it to him, right? I told him it was a no, he shouldn’t keep on trying!’’, Shun thought, slamming his fist against the wall again, staring at his feet. ‘’But… maybe I didn’t tell him, but then I at least showed him it was a no, didn’t I? He shouldn’t have done this… Oh, what do I do…!? I can’t do this anymore!’’
He could feel vomit coming up again, but kept his mouth shut, holding it on as he swallowed it away, back down into his stomach. He slid down to the floor, his back against the wall. Holding his hand against his forehead he could feel the heat coming from his face; he still felt sick from all the drinking, but now nervousness was making it worse again.
‘’I can’t do this… it’s wrong…’’, Shun thought as he rested his head against the wall, as well, staring up at the ceiling. Once more tears began to roll down his cheek as he was debating with himself on what to do next. Because, all his feelings he had right now were contradicting with each other. ‘’I promised father this would never happen… he would kill me, he would kill me…’’
He covered his face with his hands, sobbing softly. His shoulder shook as his hands trembled and his body shivered. He really didn’t know what to do, because actually he had to say he did feel something for the boy, though, he really didn’t want to admit it, afraid his father could read his mind. But inside his head a voice spoke to him, another discussion with himself.
‘’But, what do you want?’’, he asked himself, immediately responding with another question to himself. ‘’I don’t know… what would be the best I could do…?’’
‘’Maybe it’s best if I just let it sink in… Maybe I should talk to him after work about it, or maybe it’s best if I just ignore him for a while, focus myself on work. Yeah, that’s best…’’, Shun told himself and he wiped his eyes, trying to get rid of his tears.

Scrambling back up on his feet he took a deep breath, holding it for a moment as he closed his eyes, back pressed against the wall firmly. He tried to calm down his raging heartbeat, he tried not to panic and maybe even pass out. he blew out the air and then breathed in and out deep another few times again, before shaking his head and sighing, wiping more tears away.
‘’I can’t stay here forever, I need to work…’’, he told himself, slowly walking over to the door and laying his hand on the handle. ‘’Ignore Hikaru, that’s the plan. Just ignore him till after work, don’t focus on it now, focus on work, let it sink in…’’
He took another deep breath and opened the door, returning from the restroom. He grabbed a new tray together with a small notebook and a pen. Walking through the café he searched for a table without foods or drinks. It was then when he was called by a man sitting somewhere in the corner.
Shun walked over to him, smiling again brightly, but deep down inside he just wanted to curl up in a corner and cry again. ‘’Hello sir, what can I get for you?’’
‘’One beer please.’’, the man said and Shun nodded, writing it down on the piece of paper he had ripped off. ‘’Oh, and I wanted to have something to eat as well because I have a night shift at work tonight and I need to eat early. I’m not going to cook dinner tonight so I was wondering what you recommend me. Should I take the lasagna or the round steak with tomato salad?’’
‘’Um… I’m actually not sure sir; I’m a vegetarian. I have never tried the lasagna nor the round steak here. But if you want to eat more, the round steak with potato salad contains more than the lasagna.’’, Shun responded, holding the pen close to the paper, ready to write down the meal in case the man made his choice.
‘’Oh okay then, I guess I will take the round steak with potato salad then.’’, the man said and Shun nodded, writing down the man’s order. He soon enough turned around to get what the man had wanted.

------------------

Friendship

------------------

Addressed: Customers Mentioned: Hikaru Word count: 1084 Notes: x
BM100
BM100

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Roki Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:46 pm

Roki reached behind his back and gripped Yuki's hand tightly. He was scared of these boys since he really hadn't been down here without his father or brother. But to him Yuki's happiness was important. Yuki had been very tired and upset at school and Roki didn't like it. He really wanted to help his boy-friend become happy again. 'Just a little beer and some sleep and Yuki will feel lots better. I know he will.'
He jumped when he heard the boys start chuckling at them. A few sounded like they found what he had said very funny. Roki looked at them in confusion. He hadn't been trying to be funny so he couldn't understand why they were laughing.
“Sure you little babies, we can give you alcohol.”
Roki whimpered under his breath. He didn't like how the older boy had said it and how they all seemed to have something harmful on their minds. They were grinning and laughing while one dug thru a bag. He squeezed Yuki's hand tightly feeling his hand and fingers starting to go num. Really all he wanted to do was run. He didn't feel safe here and didn't like these boys since they were laughing.
A few tears filled Roki's eyes and he quickly blinked them away. He did know that crying was not going to help. His father had always told him if he ever got lost here then tears would make things a lot worse.

“And you can have it for free~ It's not beer through, we only have vodka, but vodka is even better. No wait, you can even have two, for free, enjoy them.”
Roki stared at the boy still scared and confused. Vodka? He had never heard of that before. If It did the same thing that beer did he guessed it was okay, but he still felt uneasy. Something seemed off and he didn't like how nice they were acting. No to mention he had always had to pay for it. Free happy medicine was something Roki had never heard of.
He looked at the boy as a bottle was handed to him. He smiled weakly up a the boys before looking the bottle over.
“One for you, and one for you. Now go, you infants.”
Roki nodded still focused on the bottle in his hands. Would this really make Yuki feel better and happy again? 'I dunno...I have never had Vodkey...what is Vodkey? If it's better will it work faster? And does it take the whole bottle? I think we should drink the whole bottle since there is two...yes that way I can be sure Kitty will be happy~' He smiled warmly down a the bottle before hearing a whisper in his ear.
“R-Roki... let's go... I'm scared...”
Roki felt Yuki start pulling at his arm and he nodded slowly quite scared himself. Since they got what they came for he was relived they could finally leave. He waved nervously at the older boys muttering a thanks though it come out a scared little mew.

Roki grabbed the bike and pulled Yuki around the corner back into the street. He felt raindrops and looked up to see it was raining pretty hard. Smiling weakly he let go of Yuki's hand. “Kitty it's okay. See? We are okay. We got the happy medicine and didn't get hurt at all.”
Roki leaned in slowly and kissed Yuki on the cheek before hugging him tightly. He stayed there for a for minutes waiting for his fear to go down. He was sure Yuki didn't mind but couldn't help but blushing a bit. 'He's warm...mmmm...I really hope this stuff works. Those boys were kinda of scary. Scarier then I remember but then again I was always with father so...'
Roki took a deep breath and pulled back slowly wiping the tear from his eyes. He was still a bit scared but wanted to hurry and show Yuki what this stuff did if it really worked little beer. “Sorry for the sudden hug, Kitty. Just...got kinda scared...but...” He scuffed the ground with his feet before looking up into Yuki's eyes giving him a small innocent child-like smile. “I think this stuff will help you, Babe~” Roki rubbed Yuki's back slowly staring at the bottle and whimpering softly.
He was trying his best to comfort Yuki but being tired and scared himself he wanted Yuki to comfort him. A shiver ran down his back and he swallowed.

He pulled the top off the bottle and threw it down on the ground. Roki didn't know why people always did that be he did know that getting mad and throwing the top on the floor was part of the process. “Okay so I will try it first and then you try it. You gotta drink the whole thing though or it won't work.” Roki smiled at Yuki still a bit nervous before taking a huge sip into his mouth. He swallowed and coughed as he felt a burning sensation in the back of his throat.
“It-It never u-use to b-be this bad!” He coughed a lot and wiped at his eyes shaking his head quickly. After catching his breath he looked at the bottle in confusion. “Hmm...I like the after taste though. At least that's the same.” He giggled to Yuki before taking another sip smaller this time.
Roki choked and struggled to down his mouthful. He looked weakly up at Yuki rubbing his chest as tears rolled down his cheeks. “Y-your turn, Kitty. Trust me it will make you happy~”
Hearing thunder and lighting Roki looked up and saw it was pouring down faster then ever. He glanced at the bike. Once Yuki tried it he guess they would have to hurry home before they got to wet. Plus he didn't want to get in trouble by the police since they always told him he couldn't have beer. Looking at the bike though Roki wasn't sure if he could drive it again he was really tired now and wished he was already home.

Addressed: Yuki, boys in alley Mentioned: Father, Brother, Police Word Count:1000 Notes: Lol he doesn't like the taste yet he keeps drinking it XD

Roki
Roki

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikaru Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:40 pm

Hikaru felt a soft blush spread across his face. He couldn't believe he had really gone thru with it like he told himself he would a few hours ago. It took every bit of strength he had to not turn away from Shun. He really wanted to see what the boy though and if he had anything to say in response.
'I hope I didn't do that for nothing. It was just for him I don't care what the rest of you think only Takeru.' He looked around at the people who were still clapping softly and he wished he could tell them to shut up. He hated that some were crying and none of them seemed the know when to stop clapping.
This was his least favorite part of preforming. They acted like they loved him, cared about him but all they loved was his voice. That's all they had ever cared about was his voice. His talent and family trait as his grandfather had always put it.
Horrible memories of what happened after show rushed through his thoughts and he blinked several times hold his hand up to his head as he fell back onto the chair for support. All the memories were making him dizzy and since he was already tired they were really starting to get to him. 'Damn why can't you all just go away...don't want to remember...leave me alone...no wait...'
He suddenly remembered he wanted to see Shun's reaction to his song. He opened one eyes slowly to look up at Shun.

All Hikaru saw was Shun rush over to lay down the items in his hands before going to the bathroom and shutting himself in. He stared at the door as he felt his chest start to ache badly. 'He...he hated it that much? Was it my voice or the song or what? Maybe it was to much to soon?' He blinked back tears and turned swiftly away hurrying into the associate's room. He sighed happily when he found no one in there for once and walked over to the corner of the room.
Hikaru collapsed into a armchair and pulled his knees up to his chin before burying his face in his arms. He shook as hot pain filled tears poured from his eyes. 'I am never aloud too...girl...Alana you were wrong...it's like I have always been told. I can't see a boy. I can never have someone of the same sex love me back. It just never happens and it wrong.'
He hiccupped softly as his shoulders shook. He had gotten very use to crying quietly since his grandfather yelled at him whenever he broke down. Being about to cry softly at least the people of the café wouldn't be disturbed.
He dug his nails into his arms and bit his lip wishing with all his heart he was somewhere else. That over the few times he had been beaten to a inch of his life that his grandfather and the police had taken pity and ended it all. All his life he had begged for a end to his suffering and no one would do it for him. “I just...I just want to be normal...or to find someone who has the same feeling I do. It that really to much to ask for? If it is why is fate toying with me. Why is whoever put me here playing with my life and keeping me alive for shits and giggles? Damn it if I had a knife I would end it all right now...or I would chicken out like I always do and go find someone who could...”

Hikaru sighed a heavily, shaky breath before slowly pulling his head up just enough to look at the door with his eyes. He heard laughing and people outside clearly having a good time. Why? How was it fair that they should be happy while he was suffering so bad? Always he was suffering and the rest of the world seemed to roll on by in a loving painless blur while he was sucked in and made to pay for just breathing.
Slowly he wiped his eyes and face off on the underside of his shirt and stood up. He forced himself to walked over to the door. 'I have to work. I haven't done anything since I got here and I need to help out before I get fired.' He sighed heavily and hugged himself tightly as he looked out the room at the café. Everyone looked okay which relieved him. No one was hollering for him yet and the customer seemed like that hadn't seen him rush off.
He struggled to place his arms at his sides and look up. Putting on a fake smile like he always did he exited the room. He swiftly walked over to the chair and his stuff before snatching it up and shoving it into his pocket. 'Just ignore him. At like he's not here. You can figure out something later. Focus on your work right now Hikaru.' looking up he saw Shun come back from the bathroom and he turned away quickly.
Hikaru glanced at the kitchen and saw a tray full of food sitting on the counter. Smiling as best as he could manage he pick it up before looking around to see who it belonged to. His eyes met a lady who was seating with two children and a baby.

She smiled up at him and he walked over to her before speaking. “Ma'am is this what you ordered?”
“Yes thank you so much.”
Hikaru smiled a fake warm smile and started to set the items down on the table. “No problem. I hope you weren't waiting long.”
She shook her head and started feeding the baby. “No I wasn't waiting long. By the way aren't you the boy who sang that beautiful song? You have a very lovely and mature voice for your age.”
Hikaru chuckled softly and blushed a tiny bit not sure how to take the comment. He really hadn't wanted to sing and still wished he hadn't but the woman's words had caught him off guard. “It's was okay I guess. I'm really not that good it's just a hobby really.”
One of the small children jumped up from his seat and reached up towards Hikaru. “Mommy was saying you sound and look like someone she use to see in a concert.”
Hikaru stared at him in shock and confusion as pain and hurt filled his face. “N-no I don't. I couldn't I have never performed and...um...enjoy your food. Excuse me please.”
He turned quickly from the table ignoring the woman's face full of concern and walked quickly away. He bumped Shun with his shoulder and turned quickly towards him before speaking in a soft whisper. “Sorry, Takeru.” He quickly shot him a forced warm smiled before turning back and hurrying into the kitchen.
He stood there in the doorway for a while before looking up at the others. “May I help with anything? No one needs my help outside with serving right now.” He smiled and walked over as they started showing him what to do. He really didn't want to go back out in case someone else recognized him.

Addressed: Shun, Lady and kids Mentioned: People in café, Grandfather Word Count: 1200 Notes: Sucks hardcore so sorry

Hikaru
Hikaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeamesero Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:52 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Yuki stared scared at the boys as Roki grabbed his bike and dragged him along out of the alley. When they were back on the street it started to rain slightly, and Yuki looked at the sky, shivering slightly, before looking at Roki. The boy let go of Yuki’s hand, it made Yuki stare at the ground; he actually didn’t want Roki to let go of his hand, he wanted to hold on to it for a little longer. After all he was still very scared, afraid those boys would follow them and maybe hurt them just like the bullies had done. ‘’I wonder of Roki’s okay… Does his back still hurt?’’
‘’Kitty it's okay. See? We are okay. We got the happy medicine and didn't get hurt at all.’’, Roki said before kissing Yuki on his cheek. Yuki looked at him with a faint blush on his face and smiled, glad it was over, at least, he hoped their encounter with the boys was over. He felt Roki hug him and woke from his daydreaming to see the boy. He hugged him back, closing his eyes for a moment as he tried to stop the fear from coming back.
But after a moment Roki pulled back from their hug again and Yuki opened his blue eyes to look at him, smiling weakly; he felt better. ‘’Sorry for the sudden hug, Kitty. Just...got kinda scared...but... I think this stuff will help you, Babe~’’
‘’No, it’s okay. I like your hugs. I was scared, too…’’, Yuki responded to Roki before staring at the bottle Roki was holding. Then he realized he was holding one as well. he could feel Roki rub his back slowly and sighed in relief, feeling much safer.

Roki took the top off the bottle he was holding and threw it on the ground. His actions made Yuki flinch and he took a step back, staring at Roki with worry and fear in his eyes. Because he didn’t know why Roki had just thrown the thing.
‘’Okay so I will try it first and then you try it. You gotta drink the whole thing though or it won't work.’’, he then said and he took a sip, but he soon enough started coughing and Yuki looked worried at the boy, reaching his arm out for him. But he pulled his hand back as Roki began to speak again, not sure if he was alright or not. ‘’It-It never u-use to b-be this bad! Hmm...I like the after taste though. At least that's the same.’’
Yuki watched Roki in silence as the boy took another sip. Again it seemed like he had a hard time swallowing it, but it didn’t take long before he handed over the bottle to Yuki. ‘’Y-your turn, Kitty. Trust me it will make you happy~’’
Yuki looked worried at the bottle and flinched a bit as he suddenly heard thunder in the distance. But he soon recovered himself and stared at the two bottles in his hands again. Not really sure what to do he walked over to his bike and put the still full and closed bottle in his cycle-bag, before returning to Roki and staring at the bottle again.

‘’I’m not sure… I don’t trust this… and it looks nasty, it even smells nasty.’’, Yuki mumbled, sniffing the opening in the bottle before looking at Roki. A moment later he brought the bottle to his mouth, taking a sip, a small one at first.
It burned in his throat slightly and Yuki groaned, but he didn’t cough like Roki because he had been careful and not drunk too much of it at once. He nodded at Roki’s last words, a weak smile on his face. ‘’Yeah, it tastes alright.’’, he said and he took another small sip, only this time a bit bigger than his first one.
Pulling a face for a split second he then looked at Roki again and a weak grin spread across his face. ‘’If it’s really a happy medicine like you say I could use some more of it.’’, he said, before raising the bottle to his lips again, but it just stayed below them, he didn’t drink from it yet. ‘’Let’s see how much I can drink before it’s too much~’’
He took another sip from the bottle, this time a long one, and he kept on drinking till the bottle was empty, till the strong stuff made him cough so much he almost vomited. His stomach hurt afterwards but it tasted pretty good so actually Yuki didn’t regret drinking so much from it.
‘’Aaah~ That was good. But maybe we shouldn’t do this again… Anyway, it’s pouring so we should go home… I will drive this time~’’, Yuki said to Roki, immediately feeling a lot better. He put the bottle on the ground, not bothering about it anymore since it was empty and, grabbed Roki’s hand and, dragging the boy over to his bike before taking his seat.

------------------
Friendship
Dawn: 2% - Shun: 1% - Lumineux: 0% - Izzi: 0% - Kain: 0% - Kalissa: 0% - Andrew: 20% - Verine: 23% - Sasha: 11% - Roki: 67%
------------------

Addressed: Roki Mentioned: Boys in the alley Word count: 833 Notes: Time to skip to home? xD

Jeamesero

Character sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next